You are never going to be rich, and you sure as hell won’t ever be successful. That’s what I would say to myself back in the day.
If You Want to Know How to Be Rich and Successful…Keep Reading
I never said such things out loud, but I was always thinking it.
When I was younger, becoming rich didn’t seem real to me. Becoming rich and successful always seemed like something off in the distance, something always out of reach.
Becoming rich felt like a thing that only a select few were entitled to claim. And for a long time, it seemed as if riches and success were only for the lucky, for the special, for the connected.
And poor ole me always felt like I was unworthy. Growing up without much money will do that to you though.
But, I killed off that silly false belief. And fortunately for me, I was able to do so early.
Unfortunately though, many will never shrug off those superstitions. There will always be people who believe themselves unworthy.
Choose Your Reality
For silly reasons, there will always be a great many people who hold on to false notions about money and what’s possible for them. They’ll even hold on to their pity like it’s good for them.
Now don’t get me wrong, I am not trying to be a jerk. I am just stating a fact.
Sadly, there will always be people who believe they don’t deserve more. People who believe they can’t get rich or succeed, and so they never will.
I take that back, they will succeed at something. But that something will be their own self-fulfilling prophecy.
Poor them. No really, poor them.
But this article is not for those people. No, this article is for you the hopeful.
This article about how to be rich and successful is for the few who choose to see. It is for those who are still excited for all that can still be.
Yes, this article is for you, the eager, the willing, the able. It’s for anyone wanting to learn about bringing riches into their reality.
IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH…
First, I had to wake up. For a long time I was asleep at the wheel of possibility. I was programmed to not want money, to think bad of riches, and to doubt success. Shame on you society!
So, for many years my eyes were closed, they were closed to opportunity.
But, I had a wake-up call, and it was kicked-off just a few months after landing my first corporate J.O.B.
It was within that J.O.B. that I saw the dismal future that was in store for me.
I observed my peers (and my bosses) in those early days. I watched them and their lives very closely. And they all had one thing in common. They were all living uninspired lives, living lives I didn’t want for me.
Their lives showed me the limits of the path I was about to embark upon. A path full of suffocating and meaningless drudgery.
Observing them allowed me to peak into the future. And the prospect of such a future sent chills down my spine.
It was that vision of what would have been, which forced me to question things. The vision forced me to scramble and seek out ways to avoid living my life in a such a way. It pushed me to discover how I could create an inspired life.
It helped me realize what I wanted, and what I wanted was options, what I wanted was to be free.
Believe and You Shall Find
In my search I would learn a great many things.
But the most important thing I learned was this…
In order to get what we want in life, we must first believe we can.
If you do not believe, you will not seek, and if you do not seek, you will not find.
“But what does this have to do with getting rich?”
It has everything to do with getting rich. If you don’t believe, you can’t achieve.
Without belief, all the secrets of success and money-getting won’t get you anything.
And if you want to have options, if you want to be free, it’s gonna take a lot of that green stuff called money.
So now you know.
And now that you know, I can share with you the other, sexier secrets to riches and success, so here you go…
Here are the 10 key rules you should follow to help you become richer and even more successful, than you ever thought you could be, behold…
THE 10 RULES FOR BECOMING RICH AND SUCCESSFUL
1. Be Honest
In the beginning of my search, I began reading many books. And one of the first books I read on how to get rich was ‘The Millionaire Mind’ by Thomas J. Stanley.
Much like me, Stanley was also hungry for the secret to wealth and riches. So, he went about interviewing hundreds of millionaires to unravel their secrets to becoming rich. And the answer most millionaires gave for how they became rich and successful was this…
Truly, if you want to get rich, it will be through people. Riches are made through business, and business is always with and through people.
There is popular business maxim that supports this, and it goes like this: “People only do business with those whom they know, like, and trust.”
If you are dishonest, and no one trusts you, getting business, making partnerships, and closing deals will be hard. Maybe even impossible.
So, the first rule to follow to become rich, is to be a person of your word. Be honest.
“Honesty and integrity are absolutely essential for success in life—all areas of life. The really good news is that anyone can develop both honesty and integrity.” –Zig ZiglarTweet Quote
2. Be Self-Disciplined
Self-discipline has been the success secret that has stood out the most in all the success literature I’ve read. After reading book after book on success, it has faithfully shown itself over and over again.
Robert Kiyosaki once stated, “Self-discipline is the No.1 delineating factor between the rich, the middle class, and the poor.”
And many other self-made men and women have also made the claim, that without self-discipline, their achievements would be trivial.
I believe it, and so should you.
So, strive to become a more self-disciplined version of you, and you’ll be surprised with the money and success that will start flowing to you.
“Self-discipline is the No.1 delineating factor between the rich, the middle class, and the poor.” – Robert KiyosakiTweet Quote
3. Be The Hardest Worker You Know
The best of the best in the worlds of sports, business, and entertainment, have claimed the secret behind much of their success, was a result of their ability to work harder than most people. Hustle was the name of their game.
Study any highly successful person, and you will find this to be true. If you examined Ray Lewis’s work ethic, you would notice it was greater than his peers.
If you had the chance to witness the late Steve Jobs, or Elon Musk, or even Jeff Bezos, you would also notice every single one of them had a knack for being relentless in their pursuits.
You’ve heard the saying… “the harder I worked, the luckier I got.”
The rich and the successful are always doing what others don’t like to do. They work harder than their competition, and so set the stage for their well-deserved success.
4. Be Passionate For What You Do
You hear it all the time, follow your passion, follow your dreams. Most of the time this sentiment is shared as the path to finding happiness. However, a handful of the highly successful have extolled the importance in loving what you do in order to find success.
For example, Warren Buffett once stated that the people who find their passion in life are the luckiest. He believed that when people find their passion, or that thing they love to do, they usually end up doing that thing extremely well.
Meaning, in this competitive world of ours, if you don’t love what you do, you put yourself at a disadvantage against those who do.
The person who loves what he is doing, has a better shot and doing that thing they love better than you.
Steve Jobs also stated once that, “The only way to do great work, is to love what you do.”
He believed in the passion principle too.
These two Titans of success believed in the importance of having a passion for your work, and so should you.
5. Be Adaptive
If what you love doing is making art, but there is little to no interest in your art in your market, then you must be willing to adapt. If you don’t, you won’t make any money. And if you don’t make any money, you can’t become rich.
A good way to do adapt your interests to the market, is to keep to your true interests, but also keep your business or art flexible enough to incorporate the interests of others.
If you love making art, but nobody wants to buy it, then you must consider making art that people are willing to buy. It is a sacrifice that you must pay, but, it is necessary if you wish to stay in business and make money doing what you love.
So, follow your heart, but don’t hesitate to adapt what you’re offering till you hit your mark.
“I’m never comfortable because I know that yesterday is vulnerable tomorrow.” – Gary VaynerchuckTweet Quote
6. Be Willing to Cut Loose Negative Influences
Every successful person has had do it. At one point or another, they’ve had to cut loose the negative influences within their lives.
They’ve had to stop hanging out with their “good friends”, those cool people who always want to hang out, party, or do things that are counterproductive to success.
They’ve had to ignore or cut out completely, the doubters in their lives. The people who always second guess their dreams.
They’ve even had to avoid some of their very own family. Family members that were holding them back, suppressing their ambitions and encouraging them to slack.
It may seem harsh, but it is the truth. No one ever said success and riches come without sacrifice.
Therefore, if you are serious about getting rich or becoming more successful, you will, at some point, need to cut loose those negative influences within your life.
And once you do, you can fill that void with encouraging stories and positive voices, like those found right here on The Strive.
“Keep the weeds of negative influence from your life. ‘Farm’ the seeds of constructive influence.” – Jim RohnTweet Quote
7. Be an Action Taker, Execution Is All That Matters
Ideas are good, and good ideas are great, but execution is the name of the game. Without a doubt, you could have the best ideas in the world, but if you don’t back them up with determined and consistent action, they will remain just that, ideas.
Money, success, achievement, all of it revolves around execution.
If we both happened to discover the cure for some incurable disease at the same time, but I dilly dally on the idea, while you jump in, take action, and work to turn it into a living breathing solution that truly cures people of their disease, who do you think the money will start flowing to?
That’s right, he who executed best. You.
Execution my friend, the goddess of good luck loves action takers, she loves those who execute.
“Ideas are good, and good ideas are great, but execution is the name of the game.” – The STRIVETweet Quote
8. Be The Owner, Every Percentage Point Counts
If you ever take the route of entrepreneurship, you may come to a point where you need capital to keep your venture humming about long enough to turn it into your very own cash machine.
And if that happens, it is vital to remember that every time you borrow capital as a way to keep the business moving forward, you slowly give away your business. And with it, your hard earned riches.
As such, the less you own of your business, the less say you’ll have when it takes off and everybody wants what you are selling.
All too often hardworking entrepreneurs sell their company and their rights to run it, just to keep it alive. And then, just like that, without much notice, they are let go from their very own company.
So, hold on to every percentage of the assets you build. You’ll be the richer for it.
“Hold on to every percentage of the assets you build. You’ll be the richer for it!” – The STRIVETweet Quote
9. Be Ready, Know When to Sell
All rides are meant to come to an end, and it’s better to get off while their still fun.
Most riches are made when assets are sold. And most people who have become rich and successful, have either been lucky to sell at just the right time, or smart enough to sell when the time was prime.
You could sell to cut your losses, or you can sell to reap the most from your efforts. In either case, the more attuned you are with the value of your assets, the better chance you’ll have selling them when it benefits your bank account the most.
So pay attention to the value of your assets, the economy, and your end goals, and sell when the getting is good.
“Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” – William Arthur WardTweet Quote
10. Buy Low
One of my mentors once uttered the following…
“Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffett
Without a doubt, this is the ultimate rule for getting rich. Make it your mission to buy into either the stock market or the real estate market when everyone else is running away from it. Lean into a falling market.
You see, many investors, especially those who are fearful of losing their principle, will sell off their assets at the worst possible time when the markets decline month over month for an extended period of time. But not you, the faithful, the fearless.
So, if you are serious about becoming rich, you must discipline yourself to dive in while others are bailing out. You have to realize, that the markets throughout history, have trended upwards 75% of the time.
So, heed this sage advice from the Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffett, and buy when the masses are bailing.
“Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
Bonus Rule – Focus on Becoming Rich
If you want to become rich, you have to focus on becoming rich consistently. You have to cultivate a mindset for money and riches. Which is why it is impetrative that you keep your goals top of mind. Like the saying goes, “What you focus on expands.”
So, be sure you stay focused on applying these rules on how to become rich and successful often. If you dilly dally, and only think about becoming wealthy and successful every now and then, your chances of success will dwindle.
Because weak desires bring weak results, and strong desires bring strong results. Therefore, you should not be afraid to obsess over how to increase your net worth and achieve the success you’re after, because in the end, that’s exactly what it takes.
Speaking of being afraid, here’s one last rule. In fact, it’s the ultimate rule of the rich.
Related: Study The Rich
The Ultimate Rule – Be Fearless
If you truly want to know how to be rich and successful, then you must pay very close attention.
Here’s the deal, courage and success are co-conspirators. They work together in secret to bring you the riches you deserve.
Risk little, Receive little. Risk much, receive much.
The fearful, the timid, the hesitant lose in the grand scheme of things.
Much like the ancient Olympian Gods and Goddesses, success and riches demand their sacrifices too.
So be willing to sacrifice your comfort, push yourself through uncertainties, and kill your fears.
Do this, and you will become fearless.
Become fearless, and the world becomes your oyster.
Go Get It
There you have it friend.
The key rules to follow if you truly wish to become successful and rich. Here’s a quick recap just to ensure it all sticks.
- Choose to Be Rich and Successful
- Wake Up to the World of Possibility
- Believe You Can Acquire Riches and Success
- Be Honest
- Be Self-Disciplined
- Embrace Hard work
- Follow Your Passion
- Be Adaptive
- Cut Loose Negative Influences
- Take Action and Execute
- Keep Full Ownership
- Sell High
- Buy Low
- Focus on Growth and Results
- Be Fearless
You now have the blueprint for how to be rich and successful. Now, all you have to do is follow these rules, plan your attack, and the world will become yours for the taking.
Take it, it’s yours!
PS – The pathway to riches and success will be made much easier when you follow the rules outlined above combined with reading these books on getting rich. Knowledge is power!
Note: Our content is for informational and entertainment purposes only. The information on our site is not a substitute for professional financial services or advice.
100+ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT
There are no shortcuts to success, but that doesn’t mean success is not obtainable. Sure, the journey is always longer, more difficult, and time consuming than we initially anticipate. But, just like everything else in life, that which is fought for most vigorously is cherished most ardently.
So, to help you embrace the challenge of achieving the success you seek, and overcoming the obstacles you’ll face as you strive to achieve more in your life, we’ve rounded up some of the best quotes about success and achievement. May they help you succeed in the face of failure, and achieve all of your dreams.
BEST QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT
1. “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing.” – Abraham Lincoln
2. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
3. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
4. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
5. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
6. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
7. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs
8. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
9. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
10. “Success comes to those who become success conscious.” – Napoleon Hill
11. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
12. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
13. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
14. “Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard at it.” – Napoleon Hill
15. “All successes begin with self-discipline. It starts with you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“All successes begin with self-discipline. It starts with you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonTweet Quote
16. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
17. “The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.” – John D. Rockefeller Jr.
18. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
19. “The secret to success is to know something nobody else knows.” – Aristotle Onassis
20. “Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.” – Lou Holtz
21. “Average people have wishes and hopes. Successful people have goals.” – Achievement Quote
22. “For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.” – Jack Canfield
23. “The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vince Lombardi
24. “Success is a matter of understanding and religiously practicing specific simple habits that always lead to success.” – Robjert J. Ringer
25. “Your level of success is determined by your level of discipline and perseverance.” – Anonymous
“Your level of success is determined by your level of discipline and perseverance.” – AnonymousTweet Quote
26. “Success doesn’t just happen. You have to be intentional about it, and that takes discipline.” – John C. Maxwell
27. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
28. “The twin killers of success are impatience and greed.” – Jim Rohn
29. “The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don’t like to do. They don’t like doing them either necessarily. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose.” – E.M. Gray
30. “The path to success is to take massive determined action.” – Tony Robbins
31. “Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.” – Mike Ditka
32. “In the end, the money and success that truly last come not to those who focus on such things as goals, but rather to those who focus on mastery and fulfilling their Life’s Task.” – Robert Greene
33. “I could only achieve success in my life through self-discipline, and I applied it until my wish and my will became one.” – Nikola Tesla
34. “If one advances confidently in the direction of one’s dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau
35. “What really makes successful entrepreneurs is not the nature of their idea, or the university they went to , but their actual character – their willingness to adapt their ideas and take advantage of possibilities they had not first imagined.” – Robert Greene
“What really makes successful entrepreneurs is not the nature of their idea, or the university they went to , but their actual character – their willingness to adapt their ideas and take advantage of possibilities they had not first imagined.” – Robert GreeneTweet Quote
36. “Where success is concerned, people are not measured in inches, or pounds, or college degrees, or family background: they are measured by the size of their thinking.” – David J. Schwartz
37. “You will never have a greater or lesser dominion than that over yourself…the height of a man’s success is gauged by his self-mastery; the depth of his failure by his self-abandonment. …And this law is the expression of eternal justice. He who cannot establish dominion over himself will have no dominion over others.” – Leonardo da Vinci
Quotes About Success and Achievement
You’re just about halfway through these success quotes. Hopefully they are filling your head with the inspiration and motivation you’ll need to overcome the obstacles that are keeping you from your success at the moment.
This next section puts even more focus on quotes about success and achievement. We hope the quotes, along with the supporting links throughout the page, truly motivates you to keep moving forward on your dreams.
38. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” – Jim Rohn
39. “Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.” – Grant Cardone
40. “Success is a pile of failure that you are standing on.” – Dave Ramsey
41. “Success is actually a short race – a sprint fueled by discipline just long enough for habit to kick in and take over.” – Gary Keller
42. “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” – Earl Nightingale
43. “You can think your way to failure and unhappiness, but you can also think your way to success and happiness.” – Norman Vincent Peale
44. “I start early and I stay late, day after day, year after year, it took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success.” – Lionel Messi
45. “Unsuccessful people suffer a mind-deadening thought disease. We call this disease excusitis.” – David J. Schwartz
“Unsuccessful people suffer a mind-deadening thought disease. We call this disease excusitis.” – David J. SchwartzTweet Quote
46. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. ” – Vince Lombardi
47. “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” – Benjamin Franklin
48. “Believe in yourself and have faith in your abilities! Without humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
49. “If one does not possess persistence, one does not achieve noteworthy success in any calling.” – Napoleon Hill
50. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
51. “The path to success will leave you callused, bruised, and very tired. It will also leave you empowered.” – David Goggins
52. “At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, you accept that, and integrate that into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren’t where you want to be, you will always be a failure.” – Erin Cummings
53. “Great achievers are driven, not so much by the pursuit of success but by the fear of failure.” – Larry Ellison
54. “Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
55. “The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.” – Jeff Bezos
“The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.” – Jeff BezosTweet Quote
56. “Work hard in silence, let success be your noise.” – Achievement Quote
57. “Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life: it’s about what you inspire others to do.” – Success Quote
58. “Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
59. “Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. The make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
60. “I never dreamed of success, I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
61. “Success is not an activity, but a process.” – Success and Achievement Quote
62. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
63. “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get” – W.P. Kinsella
64. “Successful people begin where failures leave off. Never settle for ‘just getting the job done.’ Excel!” – Tom Hopkins
65. “Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.” – Malcolm S. Forbes
66. “I know the price of success: dedication, hard work and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
67. “When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.” – Joseph Joubert
68. “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
69. “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
70. “I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
“I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence NightingaleTweet Quote
71. “Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.” – William Pollard
72. “Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.” – Jim Rohn
73. “Success or failure depends more upon attitude than upon capacity successful men act as though they have accomplished or are enjoying something. Soon it becomes a reality. Act, look, feel successful, conduct yourself accordingly, and you will be amazed at the positive results.” – William James
74. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” – Mark Caine
75. “Don’t mistake activity with achievement.” – John Wooden
76. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
77. “You can do whatever you set your mind to if you just roll up your sleeves, get in there, and do it. everything is figureoutable.”
78. “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance.” – Oprah Winfrey
79. “If you want to achieve greatnes stop asking for permission.” – Anonymous
80. “The key to success is to start before you’re ready.” – Marie Forleo
81. “Success is usually the culmination of controlling failures.” – Sylvester Stallone
82. “Success takes communication, collaboration, and sometimes failure.” – Jessica Alba
83. “Sometimes it takes a thousand tries to win.” – Rihanna
84. “All good ideas start out as bad ideas, that’s why it takes so long.” – Steven Spielberg
85. “Be a lot, do a lot, do a lot have a lot. ” – Myron Golden
86. “I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got.” – Walter Cronkite
87. “That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.” – Abraham Lincoln
88. “I’d have to say hard work and dedication are the cornerstones of success, and if you believe in yourself, even when others are doubting you, and society is pushing you down, it’s important to have that self-belief in yourself.” – Serena Williams
89. “Faith will get you to a point. Luck will get you to a point. But to achieve the kind of success you dream about, you need to work. There are no shortcuts, you can’t cheat life, just get to work and don’t stop until you reach your highest potential.” – Denzel Washington
90. “If you avoid failure, you also avoid success.” – Robert Kiyosaki
91. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” – Mario Andretti
92. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success.” – Mark Cuban
93. “Ambition is the first step to success. The second step is action.” – Mel Robbins
94. “That ability to control your thoughts ultimately will lead to success whatever your line of work is, because you have to be able to see what you want to have happen.” – Phil Mickelson
95. “Dream big. Start small. But most of all, start.” – Simon Sinek
96. “Learn from failure. If you are an entrepreneur and your first venture wasn’t a success, welcome to the club.” – Richard Branson
97. “Sometimes a winner is just a dreamer who never gave up.” – Michael Jordan
98. “Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation” – Zig Ziglar
99. “The people who are successful decide they are going to be successful. They make that choice. And they make other choices. They decide to study hard. They decide to work hard. They decide to be the first person to get to work and the last to go home. They decide they are going to take on the hard jobs. Take on the challenges. They decide they are going to lead when no one else will.” – Jocko Willink
100. “Hard work and determination equals success. Nothing comes easy. Put your mind to something.” – Kevin Hart
“Hard work and determination equals success. Nothing comes easy. Put your mind to something.” – Kevin HartTweet Quote
101. “There’s a lot of blood, sweat, and guts between dreams and success.” – Paul ‘Bear’ Bryant
102. “Attitude is everything. The greatest success comes from having the freedom to fail.” – Master P
103. “I failed forward to success. I truly believe that life is a series of many attempts and many failures before we realize success. The important thing is to keep on trying.” – Mary Kay Ash
104. “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
105. “I believe success is achieved by ordinary people with extraordinary determination.” – Zig Ziglar
“I believe success is achieved by ordinary people with extraordinary determination.” – Zig ZiglarTweet Quote
106. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
107. “It takes hard work to make it to the top. It takes twice the effort to stay at the top.” – Patrick Bet-David
108. “The truth is, successful people are not ten times smarter than you. They don’t really work ten times harder than you. So why are they successful? Because their dreams are so much bigger than yours!” – Dan Peña
109. “Obsessed is a word often used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.” – Tai Lopez
110. “One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping stone to something better.” – Colonel Sanders
“One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping stone to something better.” – Colonel SandersTweet Quote
111. “If you want to be truly successful in life, you have to be selfless. And you have to understand that being selfless and being of service to other people is the only true way to find long term success.” – Andy Frisella
112. “The real secret to success is enthusiasm.” – Walter Chrysler
113. “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” – Walter Scott
114. “Success is becoming what you want to be, and is attained by applying your energies to your work, and you will apply your energies in exact proportion to the intensity of your desire.” – Wallace D. Wattles
115. “Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success.” – Rhonda Byrne
“Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success.” – Rhonda ByrneTweet Quote
Bonus Success Quote
Bonus: Here’s our final quote about success and achievement. We’ve listed here as a bonus because it sums up best what we believe is key for finding success in anything; striving.
Leverage These Success Quotes
Never forget what it means to be successful; for success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal. And if you are truly striving for success, you are going to have setbacks, or days where you want to give up. But, so long as you keep moving forward, and don’t ever stop reaching for your goal, you will eventually succeed.
So, leverage these success quotes when things get hard, because they will, and keep doing so until that one fine day arrives when you wake up and realize you have achieved everything you’ve ever wanted…
PS – If these enjoyed these inspirational quotes about success and achievement, then you’ll love these inspiring success stories.
TOP 25 WALT DISNEY QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
Walt Disney was the iconic animator, film producer, and visionary entrepreneur who gave us Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and all things Disney. He also pioneered world-class amusement parks like Disneyland and Disneyworld, and left a legacy of imagination, wonder, and entertainment that few have come close to matching. That said, Walt Disney had a special understanding of what it takes to make one’s dreams come true. And that’s exactly what we aim to capture with these Walt Disney quotes.
Our hope is that these quotes will help you peer into the mind of the visionary genius of Walt Disney. Not just to just to know he thought, but to also inspire you to dream big, follow your dreams, and create your own special kind of magic in the world. That said, let’s dive into these inspiring Walt Disney quotes and see what we can learn:
BEST WALT DISNEY QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “I decided to see every problem as the opportunity to find a solution.” – Walt Disney
2. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney
3. “If you can visualize it, if you can dream it, there’s some way to do it.” – Walt Disney
4. “First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.” – Walt Disney
5. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
6. “Laughter is timeless imagination has no age, dreams are forever.” – Walt Disney
7. “Think beyond your lifetime if you want to do something truly great.” – Walt Disney
8. “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there.” – Walt Disney
9. “There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.” – Walt Disney
10. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
11. “Adults are only grown up kids.” – Walt Disney
12. “Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future.” – Walt Disney
13. “I dream, I test my dreams against my beliefs, I dare to take risks, and I execute my vision to make those dreams come true.” – Walt Disney
14. “The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.” – Walt Disney
15. “Don’t let your fears take the place of your dreams.” – Walt Disney
16. “Every one falls down. Getting back up is how you learn how to walk.” – Walt Disney
17. “Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children.” – Walt Disney
18. “I’ve been up against tough competition my whole life. I wouldn’t know how to get along without it.” – Walt Disney
19. “To succeed, work hard, never give up and above all cherish a magnificent obsession.” – Walt Disney
20. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
21. “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” – Walt Disney
22. “Don’t be afraid to do what you love.” – Walt Disney
23. “Whatever you do, do it well.” – Walt Disney
24. “People often ask me if I know the secret of success and if I could tell others how to make their dreams come true. My answer is, you do it by working.” – Walt Disney
25. “The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.” – Walt Disney
Bonus Walt Disney Quote
Bonus: Alright, here is one of our favorite quotes by Walt Disney. We added it as bonus, because it cuts to the core of what we believe here at The STRIVE.
There you have it, the best of the best Walt Disney quotes. If you these Walt Disney quotes on success, then you’ll love these related resources:
That said, we hope they inspire you to follow Walt Disney’s footsteps of dreaming big, working hard, and achieving the impossible.
Till you reach your dreams,
100 BEST ONE WORD AFFIRMATIONS TO POSITIVELY SHIFT YOUR MINDSET
Affirmations are powerful, effective, and based upon neuroscience. They leverage a concept known as neuroplasticity to make real changes to the activity and functioning of your brain. Typically affirmations are used as phrases to strengthen the mind. However, one word affirmations can be just as effective, if not more so, than their long-phrased counterparts.
Some might argue (like John McDonald from Message of a Master) that removing the “I am” from your affirmations to use just one single but positive word, is the most productive way to strengthen your mind and reinvigoration your life force.
So, we did our research and pulled together the very best one word affirmations for you to use. These affirmations have been vetted by their ability to truly and positively impact your mindset. In short, they really work and they work fast. That said, if you’re ready to dig into these powerful one word affirmations, then let’s dive right in:
BEST ONE-WORD AFFIRMATIONS
More About Positive One Word Affirmations
Pro Tip: You’ve made it halfway through the list, great job. Here’s a quick pro-tip on how to implement these one word affirmations. First things first, set aside 15 minutes in either in the morning or evening when you can be alone and undisturbed.
In a quiet environment choose a handful of words from the list that you feel you or your life could use more of. Then slowly repeat those words calmly and confidently over and over for the allotted amount of time. If you’re new to affirmations read these related resources:
Alright, let’s get back to these positive one word affirmations.
You did it! You made it to the end of our list. Now the hard part is putting these one word affirmations to good use.
That said, feel free to come back any time you need a collection of one word affirmations that actually work. Also, if you liked these affirmations then you’ll love these related resources:
Share the page if enjoyed it and never forget….
Until you reach your aims,
HOW TO BE AN EFFECTIVE EXECUTIVE AND GET THINGS DONE
Success comes easily to the person who gets things done. To the successful, execution is everything. Executions is what leads to success. It doesn’t really matter if you are parent, a school teacher, a middle manager or a household manager. There is always room for more success. And if you aspire to become effective at the art of execution, more success can and will come your way.
You are an executive, whether you know it or not. If you have the power to make a decision, and the capacity to execute on that decision, you are an executive. The real question is, are you an effective one?
So, to help you become an effective executive, and as a result, a more successful person in general, we are publishing some simple practices that anyone can begin implementing today.
So, if you’re ready to learn how to be an effective executive, and master the art of getting things done, let’s get to it:
HOW TO BE AN EFFECTIVE EXECUTIVE
According to Peter Drucker, who is known to many as the father of modern management, there are 8 key practices that successful executives almost always partake in. Drucker observed that effective executives typically displayed a pattern of asking specific questions with regard to getting things done. And these questions and practices were the following:
1. Effective Executives Always Ask, “What Needs To Be Done?”
Effective executives routinely ask “what needs to be done?” This is a critical question to ask, because it helps us pinpoint the what is needed, and what we can do about it.
This question removes fluff form whatever scenario you may be facing, and helps us get to a clearer understanding of the actions we must immediately take.
2. Effective Executives Always Ask, “What Is Right For The Enterprise?”
By asking “What is right for the enterprise?”, you’ll be ensuring that you are being thoughtful in your decision making.
This is important, because if we choose to take action on something that is not right for all the people who will be impacted by our decision, we can accidently create more work for ourselves down the road.
As such, you should always consider what is right for the group, family, organization, or enterprise before taking action.
3. Effective Executives Always Develop Action Plans.
An effective executive creates a plan of action, and then sticks to that plan of action. By having a plan of action, you’ll be much more likely to get started, and you’ll ensure you are taking steps in their proper order.
By not having an action plan, you increase your chances of doing things that are not important to your main goals, or right for everyone who is involved. So, create an action plan and ensure your actions are thoughtful and your efforts are efficent.
Related: Quotes to Help You Hustle
4. Effective Executives Always Take Responsibility For Decisions.
Things don’t go as planned, it is a part of life. And when things go wrong, an effective executive always takes responsibility for the decisions made that lead to the outcome.
Similarly, when things go right, the effective executive should also take responsibility. Of course, it is most critical to take ownership however, when things don’t go as planned. By taking ownership, the effective executive streamlines course corrections, and facilitates getting back into action.
5. Effective Executives Always Take Responsibility For Communicating.
Communication is important to just about every activity in any organization, team, or marriage. And troubles typically arise when communication fails.
But, when ownership is taken as to why communications have failed, the issues that cause breakdowns are more readily addressed. And so long as issues are being addressed, issues can be resolved, and progress can be made.
So, if you consider yourself an effective executive, be sure you always take responsibility for communication.
6. Effective Executives Always Focus On Opportunities Rather Than Problems.
Leaders know that you get what you focus on. And that if you spend most of your time pointing out all of the problems your team, group, or enterprises has, you can miss out on opportunities that are easier to identify by those focused on opportunities.
For example, if you are always focused on how an team member, is doing something wrong, you’ll never see what they are doing right. In addition to that, you’ll never even think to find ways to leverage their strengths to your benefit, if all you focus on is their limitations.
Related: How to Change Your Mindset
7. Effective Executives Always Run Productive Meetings.
Tim Cook, the CEO of Apple once stated that “The longer the meeting, the less is accomplished.” Without a doubt, there is much truth to this. Which is why an effective executive doesn’t just hold a meeting to hold a meeting.
Effective executives hold meetings when there is truly a need for them. On top of this, they ensure that no time is wasted on things outside the scope of the meeting. Value is the focal point of the effective executive’s meetings, and unproductive meetings create little value.
As such, only hold meetings if they serve a purpose, are highly productive, and add value to the organization as a whole.
8. Effective Executives Think And Speak In “We” Rather Than “I”.
If you really want to know how to be an effective executive, you have to learn to begin thinking in “We” versus “I”. If you only focus on yourself, you’ll limit your impact.
But, when you think “We” and speak “We”, all your actions will be directed at moving the needle forward as a group and as a team. This is important, because all great things in business are rarely if ever done by just one person.
No they are not. But, they are almost always done by a team of people.
“There is nothing quite so useless as doing with great efficiency something that should not be done at all.” – Peter F. DruckerTweet Quote
Alright, you now have the nuts and bolts for becoming a highly effective executive. By leveraging these practices you will begin to get more things done. Your ability to execute will increase.
Here’s one last recap so you can tattoo these practices into your mind. Remember, effective executives always:
- Ask “What needs to be done?”
- Ask, “What is right for the enterprise?”
- Develop action plans.
- Take responsibility for decisions.
- Take responsibility for communicating.
- Focus on opportunities rather than problems.
- Run productive meetings.
- Think and say “we” rather than “I”.
With that being said, we hope you’ll leverage these tips and start executing like a Rockstar CEO. But more importantly, we hope you use them to get the right things done and find more success as you do.
Till you reach your aims,
75+ INSPIRING KOBE BRYANT QUOTES ABOUT HARD WORK AND SUCCESS
Kobe Bryant was one the greatest basketball players to ever play for the NBA. After winning five NBA championships, making the All-Star team at least 18 times, earning MVP for all of the NBA in 2008, then becoming a two-time NBA Finals MVP, along with many other accolades, Kobe is more than deserving of his place amongst only a rare handful of other legendary players. And considering he has been inducted into the NBA Hall of fame, and is one of the greatest basketball players of all-times, we aim to highlight the true mindset of a champion via these Kobe Bryant quotes about hard work and success.
With that being said, if you’re looking to gain some key insights into the mind of one of the most competitive people to ever play professional sports, then you’ll enjoy these inspiring Kobe Bryant quotes about hard work and success. So, if you’re ready to get fired up, let’s get to it.
75+ LEGENDARY KOBE BRYANT QUOTES ABOUT HARD WORK AND SUCCESS
1. “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.” – Kobe Bryant
3. “Haters are a good problem to have. Nobody hates the good ones. They hate the great ones.” – Kobe Bryant
“Haters are a good problem to have. Nobody hates the good ones. They hate the great ones.” – Kobe BryantTweet Quote
4. “I don’t want to be the next Michael Jordan. I only want to be Kobe Bryant.” – Kobe Bryant
5. “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.” – Kobe Bryant
6. “We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it.” – Kobe Bryant
“We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it.” – Kobe BryantTweet Quote
7. “I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want to understand you.” – Kobe Bryant
8. “If you do not believe in yourself, no one will do it for you.” – Kobe Bryant
9. “If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.” – Kobe Bryant
10. “Winning takes precedence over all. There is no gray area. No almosts.” – Kobe Bryant
11. “Determination silences doubters.” – Kobe Bryant
12. “Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.” – Kobe Bryant
13. “I want to be the best. Simple and plain.” – Kobe Bryant
14. “The most important thing is you must put everybody on notice that you’re here and you are for real. I’m not a player that is just going to come and go. I’m not a player that is going to make an all-star team on time, two times. I’m here to be an all-time great… Once I made that commitment and said ‘I want to be one of the greatest ever,’ then the game became everything for me.” – Kobe Bryant
15. “From the beginning, I wanted to be the best. I had a constant craving, a yearning, to improve and be the best.” – Kobe Bryant
16. “It’s all a matter of protecting your dreams and your imaginations.” – Kobe Bryant
17. “It’s the one thing you can control, you are responsible for how people remember you – or don’t. So, don’t take it lightly.” – Kobe Bryant
18. “The biggest mistake we make in life is thinking we have time.” – Kobe Bryant
19. “A lot of leaders fail because they don’t have the bravery to touch that nerve or strike that chord.” – Kobe Bryant
20. “A lot of people say they want to be great, but they’re not willing to make the sacrifices necessary to achieve greatness.” – Kobe Bryant
“A lot of people say they want to be great, but they’re not willing to make the sacrifices necessary to achieve greatness.” – Kobe BryantTweet Quote
21. “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if your score zero or you score 40.” – Kobe Bryant
22. “Losing is losing, there aren’t different degrees of losing. You either win a championship or you’re sh–. It’s very black & white to me.” – Kobe Bryant
23. “This is the moment I accept the most challenging times will always be behind me and in front of me.” – Kobe Bryant
“This is the moment I accept the most challenging times will always be behind me and in front of me.” – Kobe BryantTweet Quote
24. “Pain doesn’t tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue you will change.” – Kobe Bryant
25. “You can’t be held captive by the fear of failure or the fear of what people may say.” – Kobe Bryant
26. “We can always kind of be average and do what’s normal. I’m not in this to do what’s normal.” – Kobe Bryant
“We can always kind of be average and do what’s normal. I’m not in this to do what’s normal.” – Kobe BryantTweet Quote
27. “When I step on that court, I become [Black Mamba]. I am that killer snake. I’m stone-cold, man.” – Kobe Bryant
28. “I had a summer where I played basketball when I was 10 or 11 years old. And here I come playing it and I don’t score one point the entire summer. I remember crying about it, being upset about it, and my father was giving me a hug and said, “Listen, whether you score 0 or sixty I am going to love you no matter what.” And that is the most important thing you can say to your child. Because from there I was like okay, that gives me all the confidence in the world to fail. But to hell with that, I am scoring sixty!” – Kobe Bryant
29. “I’ll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it’s sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.” – Kobe Bryant
30. “These young guys are playing checkers. I’m out there playing chess.” – Kobe Bryant
31. “Leadership is lonely … I’m not going to be afraid of confrontation to get us to where we need to go.” – Kobe Bryant
32. “Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success.” – Kobe Bryant
33. “May you always remember to enjoy the road, especially when it’s a hard one.” – Kobe Bryant
“May you always remember to enjoy the road, especially when it’s a hard one.” – Kobe BryantTweet Quote
34. “When I am retired, I don’t want to have say I wish I would have done more. I don’t want that.” – Kobe Bryant
35. ” There’s a quote from one of my English teachers at Little Marian named Mr. Fisk. He had a great quote that said, “Rest at the end, not in the middle.” And that’s something I’ll always live by.” – Kobe Bryant
36. “We don’t quit, we don’t cower, we don’t run. We endure and conquer.” – Kobe Bryant
37. “Learn to love the hate. Embrace it. Enjoy it. You earned it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone should have one about you.” – Kobe Bryant
You’re halfway through these hard-hitting Kobe Bryant quotes about hard work, success, and become your best, so keep to it. And if at the end of this page, you’ve been inspired by some of Kobe’s words of wisdom, please considering sharing it with a person who could use Kobe’s moving insights.
Related: Inspiring Quotes on Success
38. “When we are saying this cannot be accomplished, this cannot be done, then we are short-changing ourselves.” – Kobe Bryant
39. “‘Rudy‘ was one of my favorite films growing up. After watching that film I come to understand if I could work that hard everyday, being blessed with the physical tools that I have, what would be career be?” – Kobe Bryant
40. “Friends can come and go, but banners hang forever.” – Kobe Bryant
41. “Boos don’t block dunks.” – Kobe Bryant
42. “You are responsible for how people remember you—or don’t. So don’t take it lightly.” – Kobe Bryant
43. “There’s nothing truly to be afraid of, when you think about it, because I’ve failed before, and I woke up the next morning, and I’m OK.” – Kobe Bryant
“There’s nothing truly to be afraid of, when you think about it, because I’ve failed before, and I woke up the next morning, and I’m OK.” – Kobe BryantTweet Quote
44. “My brain… it cannot process failure. It will not process failure. Because if I sit there and have to face myself and tell myself, ‘You’re a failure’… I think that’s almost worse than death.” – Kobe Bryant
45. “There’s a choice that we have to make as people, as individuals. If you want to be great at something, there’s a choice you have to make. We all can be masters at our craft, but you have to make a choice. What I mean by that is, there are inherent sacrifices that come along with that. Family time, hanging out with friends, being a great friend, being a great son, nephew, whatever the case may be. There are sacrifices that come along with making that decision.” – Kobe Bryant
46. “Leave everything on the court. Leave the game better than you found it. And when it comes time for you to leave, leave a legend.” – Kobe Bryant
“Leave everything on the court. Leave the game better than you found it. And when it comes time for you to leave, leave a legend.” – Kobe BryantTweet Quote
47. “The beauty in being blessed with talent is rising above doubters to create a beautiful moment.” – Kobe Bryant
48. “I create my own path. It was straight and narrow. I looked at it this way – you were either in my way, or out of it.” – Kobe Bryant
49. “You asked for my hustle – I gave you my heart.” – Kobe Bryant
50. “Passion is the fuel for success.” – Kobe Bryant
51. “Either way, I refuse to change what I am. A lion has to eat. Run with me or run from me.” – Kobe Bryant
52. “No matter how difficult the challenge is, always stay positive and believe in yourself.” – Kobe Bryant
53. “The only thing I can control is how hard I work every single day.” – Kobe Bryant
54. “After all, greatness is not for everybody.” – Kobe Bryant
55. “We psych ourselves up too much. Like if you try to talk yourself into, ‘Oh, this is a big moment, this is a big shot,’ you’re putting a lot of pressure on yourself. You shot that shot hundreds and thousands of times. Just shoot another one.” – Kobe Bryant
56. “I don’t want chumps, I don’t want pushovers, and if you’re a chump and a pushover, I will run over you.” – Kobe Bryant
“I don’t want chumps, I don’t want pushovers, and if you’re a chump and a pushover, I will run over you.” – Kobe BryantTweet Quote
57. “There’s been a lot of talk of me being a one-man show but that’s simply not the case. We win games when I score 40 points and we’ve won when I score 10.” – Kobe Bryant
58. “I’m reflective only in the sense that I learn to move forward. I reflect with a purpose.” – Kobe Bryant
59. “Be sad. Be mad. Be frustrated. Scream. Cry. Sulk. When you wake up you will think it was just a nightmare only to realize it’s all too real. You will be angry and wish for the day back, the game back, that play back. But reality gives nothing back and nor should you.”
60. “Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.” – Kobe Bryant
61. “Have a good time. Life is too short to get bogged down and be discouraged. You have to keep moving. You have to keep going. Put one foot in front of the other, smile and just keep on rolling.” – Kobe Bryant
62. “I never needed any external forces to motivate me.” – Kobe Bryant
63. “I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind.” – Kobe Bryant
“I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind.” – Kobe BryantTweet Quote
64. “When you make a choice and say, ‘Come hell or high water, I am going to be this,’ then you should not be surprised when you are that. It should not be something that is intoxicating or out of character because you have seen this moment for so long that when that moment comes, of course it is here because it has been here the whole time, because it has been in your mind the whole time.” – Kobe Bryant
65. “I saw you come in and I wanted you to know that it doesn’t matter how hard you work, that I’m willing to work harder than you.” – Kobe Bryant
66. “Be willing to sacrifice anything, but compromise nothing in your quest to be your best.” – Kobe Bryant
“Be willing to sacrifice anything, but compromise nothing in your quest to be your best.” – Kobe BryantTweet Quote
67. “The biggest dreams aren’t fueled by belief, they’re fueled by doubt.” – Kobe Bryant
68. “If you want to be great in a particular area, you have to obsess over it.” – Kobe Bryant
69. “To think of me as a person that’s overachieved, that would be a lot to me. That means I put a lot of work in and squeezed every ounce of juice out of this orange that I could.” – Kobe Bryant
70. “You always want to outwork your potential. As hard as you believe you can work, you can work harder than that.” – Kobe Bryant
“You always want to outwork your potential. As hard as you believe you can work, you can work harder than that.” – Kobe BryantTweet Quote
71. “As the leader of a team, it’s also your responsibility to elevate the rest of the guys.” – Kobe Bryant
72. “I play games with the flu, I play games with 102 degree fever man. You gotta be on man.” – Kobe Bryant
73. “I never tried to prove anything to someone else. I wanted to prove something to myself.” – Kobe Bryant
“I never tried to prove anything to someone else. I wanted to prove something to myself.” – Kobe BryantTweet Quote
74. “I love that kids are building confidence on and off the court and unlocking their potential through sport.” – Kobe Bryant
75. “Basketball for me was the most important thing. So everything I saw, whether it was TV shows, whether it was books I read, people I talked to, everything was done to try to learn how to become a better basketball player. Everything. Everything. And so when you have that point of view, then literally the world becomes your library to help you become better at your craft.” – Kobe Bryant
76. “If you live your life to just get better every single day, and you do that for 20 years what do you have?” – Kobe Bryant
“If you live your life to just get better every single day, and you do that for 20 years what do you have?” – Kobe BryantTweet Quote
77. “I think the best way to prove your value is to work, is to learn, is to absorb, to be a sponge.” – Kobe Bryant
78. “If I had the power to turn back time I would never use it, because then every moment that you go through means absolutely nothing because you can always go back and do it again.” – Kobe Bryant
79. “Those times when you get up early and you work hard, those times when you stay up late and you work hard, those times when you don’t feel like working, you’re too tired, you don’t want to push yourself, but you do it anyway. That is actually the dream.” – Kobe Bryant
80. “You have to work hard in the dark to shine in the light.” – Kobe Bryant
Related: The Kobe Bryant Success Story
Bonus Kobe Bryant Quote
Bonus: Alright, you’ve made to the very end of our Kobe Bryant quotes about hard work and success. This last quote is a bonus, because it most aligns with our philosophy and beliefs here at The Strive. So, we hope you’ll take it to heart. Enjoy.
There you have it, some of the most legendary Kobe Bryant success quotes on success and hard work to help you reach your potential. Our hope is that these quotes will inspire you to obtain the focus, commitment, and work ethic to make your dreams come true.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these highly motivational Kobe Bryant quotes, then we have hunch you’ll like these powerful Michael Jordan quotes as well.
35+ MYRON GOLDEN QUOTES ON SUCCESS AND GETTING RICH
Myron Golden, Ph.D. is the best selling author of ‘From The Trash Man to The Cash Man: How Anyone Can Get Rich Starting From Anywhere’. He’s also a songwriter, owner of his very own record label, and a successful business growth consultant who helps people turn their passion into profits. As someone who once lived in poverty, to now being a multimillionaire, Myron understands how to overcome adversity and he knows a thing or two about success. As such, we’ve rounded up some of the best Myron Golden quotes of all time.
Our hope is that you’ll leverage his wise words to help you find a bit of inspiration and motivation to take your life or business to the next level.
That said, if you’re ready for these insightful and inspiring Myron Golden quotes on success, then let’s dive right in:
BEST MYRON GOLDEN QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “If you’re going to get rich, the first thing you gotta do is you have to get okay with the idea that being rich is okay.” – Myron Golden
2. “Anxiety is the thief of your dreams.” – Myron Golden
3. “The greatest business breakthroughs that I have had is probably collapsing time frames through high ticket sales.” – Myron Golden
4. “Wealth is measured in time.” – Myron Golden
5. “You can always make up in leverage what you lack in ability.” – Myron Golden
6. “Problems are a sign of progress and difficulty is a sign of destiny.” – Myron Golden
7. “Stop trying to find someone to validate what you know God already put inside of you.” – Myron Golden
8. “If you want to become wealthy, then you have to find out what the top 5% of people do financially and do the same thing.” – Myron Golden
9. “You’ve got to find out what the bottom 95% are doing financially, and whatever else you do, don’t do what they do.” – Myron Golden
10. “Be a lot, do a lot, do a lot have a lot. ” – Myron Golden
11. “What do the top 5% do, that those in the bottom 95% don’t do?” – Myron Golden
12. “What do the bottom 95% do that the top 5% don’t do?” – Myron Golden
13. “If you study both wealth and poverty, you can learn how to become wealthy.” – Myron Golden
14. “Follow the principles that rich people follow, and you will become rich. It’s that simple.” – Myron Golden
15. “Poor people stop learning as soon as they get out of school. Rich people continue their education long after they graduate.” – Myron Golden
“Poor people stop learning as soon as they get out of school. Rich people continue their education long after they graduate.” – Myron GoldenTweet Quote
16. “If you learn to master one thing really well, you can conquer people who are average at a thousand things.” – Myron Golden
17. “We didn’t have T.V. at all. Why? Because I wasn’t going to watch somebody else live their dreams while we were living a nightmare.” – Myron Golden
18. “Time is infinitely more valuable than money.” – Myron Golden
19. “It is not enough to just make a lot of money. What you have to do is build a financial fortress around your family.” – Myron Golden
20. “Abundance and lack are always both present, and we get the one we focus on.” – Myron Golden
“Abundance and lack are always both present, and we get the one we focus on.” – Myron GoldenTweet Quote
21. “Poverty is not something that is lacking out there, poverty is always something that is lacking inside.” – Myron Golden
22 “Wealth is a good idea, because wealth is a God idea.” – Myron Golden
23. “I saw all these people around me making all this money and I was like, ‘If they can do it, then I can do it.’ If it’s a possibility for anyone, then it’s a possibility for me.” – Myron Golden
24. “If I’m out selling something that nobody buys, it doesn’t matter. Every time I do the presentation and nobody busy, I learn another way not to do a presentation.” – Myron Golden
25. “I did something that most people are unwilling to do, and that is I lasted through the learning curve. I kept working on what seemed like it wasn’t working.” – Myron Golden
“I did something that most people are unwilling to do, and that is I lasted through the learning curve. I kept working on what seemed like it wasn’t working.” – Myron GoldenTweet Quote
26. “Most people are not persistent enough to get the results they want.” – Myron Golden
27. “I started in insurance in October of 1985, selling insurance and investments. I didn’t get my first sale until April of 1987, 18 months.” – Myron Golden
28. “Emotions are the energy in motion that cause you to move or keep you from moving.”
28. “Some will, some won’t. So what, someone’s waiting, next.” – Myron Golden
30. “If you want to change the output, you must change the input.” – Myron Golden
31. “It’s impossible to have peace, unless you’re willing to go to war.” – Myron Golden
32. “Self interest is not selfish.” – Myron Golden
33. “We get paid in life in direct proportion to our resourcefulness.” – Myron Golden
34. “People who are working on perfect never get anything done.” – Myron Golden
35. “We think we see life the way it is. We actually see life the way we are. Become the person who sees life a new way.” – Myron Golden
“We think we see life the way it is. We actually see life the way we are. Become the person who sees life a new way.” – Myron GoldenTweet Quote
36. “People think that I was an overnight success. I always tell them I was…it was just a 30 year night!” – Myron Golden
37. “If you can think and grow rich that automatically means that you can think and grow broke. The difference is for most people though, in order to think and grow rich it requires intention, but to think and grow broke, it only requires neglect.” – Myron Golden
38. “Money follows mastery.” – Myron Golden
39. “The hardest part of making money in the new economy is staying in the activity long enough to become the person who can do the thing.” – Myron Golden
40. “If you are unwilling to do, you are undeserving to have. That’s how God set it up.” – Myron Golden
“If you are unwilling to do, you are undeserving to have. That’s how God set it up.” – Myron GoldenTweet Quote
Bonus Myron Golden Quote
Bonus: Alright, here is our last and final Myron Golden quote. It is by far our favorite, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
How to Get Rich
If you enjoyed these Myron Golden quotes, then you’ll likely enjoy this simple formula to make millions. Never forget, you could be just one good idea from the success and prosperity you seek.
So, if you have a few minutes to spare then this video is worth watching.
Video Credit: Myron Golden (Subscribe Here)
Related: Myron Golden Net Worth
There you have it, the best of the best Myron Golden quotes on success. We hope these inspirational quotes have both enlightened you and intrigued you to learn more about the success wisdom that Myron has to teach.
That said, if you enjoyed this page, please share it or any of the quotes with someone who could use a few good words.
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed these Myron Golden quotes for success, then you’ll also enjoy these inspiring quotes about success and achievement.
50+ SECRET OF SUCCESS QUOTES TO GUIDE YOU TO GREATER SUCCESS
Over the years, many notable success icons and high achievers have attempted lay claim to what the ultimate secret of success is. After achieving impressive levels of success, they all formulate their own blueprint for success. But who’s answer is right? Well, we’ve rounded up some of the most notable secret of success quotes we could find, so you can make the call.
At the very least, we hope these success secret quotes will give you clarity and direction when it comes to what actually leads to success. And best, they help you really pinpoint and zero on the quote that really rings true. So, if you’re ready to dive into these secret of success quotes, let’s get started:
BEST SECRET OF SUCCESS QUOTES
1. “The greatest secret in the world is that you only have to be a small, measurable amount better than mediocrity…and you’ve got it made.” – Og Mandino
2. “The real secret of success is enthusiasm.” – Walter Chysler
3. “To know how to wait is the great secret of success.” – Joseph DeMaistre
4. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs
5. “One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.” – Benjamin Disraeli
“One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.” – Benjamin DisraeliTweet Quote
6. “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Sir Winston Churchill
7. “The key to success is to start before you’re ready.” – Marie Forleo
8. “Don’t only learn from the rich and successful men, also learn from the poor and those that failed woefully, for in their failures lies the secret of success as well.” – Ikechukwu Izuakor
9. “The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.” – John C. Maxwell
10. “The secret of success is consistency of purpose.” – Benjamin Disraeli
11. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
12. “The great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used to failing.” – Albert Schweitzer
13. “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.” – Tony Robbins
14. “What is the secret of success? Right decisions. How do you make right decisions? Experience. How do you gain experience? Wrong decisions.” – Abdul Kalam
15. “The secret to success: find out where people are going and get there first.” – Mark Twain
“The secret to success: find out where people are going and get there first.” – Mark TwainTweet Quote
16. “Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.” – Louis Pasteur
17. “Patience, persistence and perspirations make an unbeatable combination for success.” – Napoleon Hill
18. “The secret for success is to keep your dream alive. It might come true some day.” – Jack Ma
19. “Today, do just a little bit more. Turn going the extra mile into a habit – it is what lifts most successful people above the crowd.” – Bob Proctor
20. “Self-trust is the first secret of success.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. “Hard work and determination equals success.” – Kevin Hart
22. “Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success.” – Rhonda Byrne
23. “The secret of success in life is time rightly used.” – Sivananda Saraswati
24. “The secret to success is doing the best you can do. Forget about whether you might win or lose. By working hard and practicing the skills that you need to perform, the results will take care of themselves. Being successful is about doing your best.” – Barbara Corcoran
25. “The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.” – John D. Rockefeller
“The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.” – John D. RockefellerTweet Quote
26. “The secret to success is good leadership, and good leadership is all about making the lives of your team members or workers better.” – Tony Dungy
27. “The secret of my success is a two word answer: Know people.” – Harvey S. Firestone
28. “The secret of success is to be like a duck, smooth and unruffled on top, but paddling furiously underneath.” – Bill Cosby
29. “If there is any one secret to success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.” – Henry Ford
30. “The key to success is failure.” – Michael Jordan
31. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
32. “The secret to success is to offend the greatest number of people.” – George Bernard Shaw
33. “The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind may take possession of everything else to which he is justly entitled.” – Andrew Carnegie
34. “Success is becoming what you want to be, and is attained by applying your energies to your work, and you will apply your energies in exact proportion to the intensity of your desire.” – Wallace D. Wattles
35. “Ambition is the first step to success. The second step is action.” – Mel Robbins
36. “As one makes an impartial study of successful people, one is drawn to inevitable conclusion that persistence, concentration of effort and definiteness of purpose are the major sources of their achievements.” – Napoleon Hill
37. “The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.” – Jeff Bezos
38. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
39. “Developing a good work ethic is a key to success. Apply yourself at whatever you do, whether you’re a janitor or taking your first summer job, because that work ethic will be reflected in everything you do in life.” – Tyler Perry
40. “The secret of success is making your vocation your vacation.” – Mark Twain
41. “Success in anything will always come down to this: Focus & Effort, and we control both of them.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
42. “Persistence is the iron quality of success; if you persist long enough you must eventually succeed.” – Brian Tracy
43. “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but on significance.” – Oprah Winfrey
44. “Meditation more than anything in my life was the biggest ingredient of whatever success I’ve had.” – Ray Dalio
45. “I realized the secret to success is finishing! And not just finishing, but finishing strong!” – Eric Thomas
“I realized the secret to success is finishing! And not just finishing, but finishing strong!” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
46. “Believing in yourself is the first secret of success.” – Anonymous
47. “The secret of success is changing the way you think.” – Henry Ford
48. “The key to being successful and achieving your dreams no matter what they are, is finding something you really really like to do, and being great at it.” – Mark Cuban
49. “The secret of success lies not in doing your own work, but in recognizing the right man to do it.” – Andrew Carnegie
50. “The secret to success is to know something nobody else knows.” – Aristotle Onassis
Bonus Secret to Success Quote
Bonus: Alright, here is one last and final bonus quote about the secret to success. We’ve listed it last, because it’s “the one” secret to success that we feel rings the most true.
There you have it, some of the absolute best secret to success quotes. We hope they gave you a new found appreciation about what is in fact the secret of success.
That said, if you enjoyed the page, please share it, or a quote with someone whom you think can draw inspiration from them. Lastly, If you liked these Secret of Success quotes then you’ll probably enjoy these related quotes:
Till you reach your aims,
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
BARBARA CORCORAN NET WORTH + HOW SHE GOT SO RICH
100+ MOTIVATING MILLIONAIRE QUOTES FROM THE SELF-MADE
100+ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST
50+ INSPIRATIONAL HARD WORK PAYS OFF QUOTES
70+ TRUST THE PROCESS QUOTES
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO SKYROCKET YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU OUTWORK EVERYONE
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Self-Discipline9 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
Quotes5 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
Confidence8 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO SKYROCKET YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
Mindset5 months ago
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
Motivation7 hours ago
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes8 months ago
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU OUTWORK EVERYONE
Inspiration1 year ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Inspiration4 months ago
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Confidence4 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes10 months ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY QUOTES
Motivation2 weeks ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation8 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2023