Achieving what we want in life is rarely a walk in the park. In fact, for most people it is a struggle. It’s a struggle that we either embrace, or turn away from. And more often than not, those who choose to embrace the struggle turn to motivational quotes for the inspiration needed to surmount their challenges. In short, quotes motivate us, and there is science to back this up.
“Nurture Your Mind With Great Thoughts, For You Will Never Go Any Higher Than You Think.”
It is for this reason, that we’ve decided to publish a comprehensive list of the best motivational quotes to not only get you through the tough times, but to help you navigate and surmount the challenges that would keep you from the success you seek.
So, if you’re ready to nurture your mind with 365 motivational quotes for success, quotes that will push you every day of the week until dreams and your reality become one, let’s get to it:
365 MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “What great thing would you attempt, if you knew you could not fail.” – Robert H. Schuller
2. “It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business.” – Mark Cuban
3. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
“Success is not final; failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston ChurchillTweet Quote
4. “Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.” – Wesley Snipes
5. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Norman Vincent Peale
6. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
7. “Act as if what you do makes a difference.” IT DOES.” – William James
8. “Always take another step. If this is to no avail take another, and yet another. One step at a time is not too difficult.” – Og Mandino
9. “If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. “Much effort, much prosperity.” – Euripides
11. “Your true success in life begins only when you make the commitment to become excellent at what you do.” – Brian Tracy
12. “Much good work is lost for the lack of a little more.” – Edward H. Harriman
13. “Your biggest failure is the thing you dreamed of contributing but didn’t find the guts to do.” – Seth Godin
“Your biggest failure is the thing you dreamed of contributing but didn’t find the guts to do.” – Seth GodinTweet Quote
14. “That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.” – Abraham Lincoln
15. “Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.” – Babe Ruth
16. “Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself.” – Anonymous
17. “The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
18. “He who would accomplish little must sacrifice little; he who would achieve much must sacrifice much.” – James Allen
19. “If you wish to be out front, then act as if you were behind.” – Lao Tzu
20. “Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.” – Anonymous
21. “Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil.” – J. Paul Getty
22. “Plough deep while sluggards sleep.” – Benjamin Franklin
23. “Work hard in silence and let success be your noise.” – Anonymous
24. “Don’t stop unitl you’re proud.” – Anonymous
25. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
26. “If it’s important, you’ll find a way. If it’s not, you’ll find an excuse.” – Ryan Blair
“If it’s important, you’ll find a way. If it’s not, you’ll find an excuse.” – Ryan BlairTweet Quote
27. “Men of action are favored by the goddess of good luck.” – George S. Clason
28. “A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.” – John Burroughs
29. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
30. “If you believe you can do a thing, you can do it.” – Claude M. Bristol
31. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
32. “Thought allied fearlessly to purpose becomes creative force.” – James Allen
33. “Run your own race. Who cares what others are doing? The only question that matters is, am I progressing?” – Robin Sharma
“Run your own race. Who cares what others are doing? The only question that matters is, am I progressing?” – Robin SharmaTweet Quote
34. “There’s not a person on my team in 16 years that has consistently beat me to the ball every play. That ain’t got anything to do with talent, that’s just got everything to do with effort, and nothing else.” – Ray Lewis
35. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levonson
36. “Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as a punishment.
And that’s the difference.” – Lou Holtz
“Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as a punishment.And that’s the difference.” – Lou HoltzTweet Quote
37. “The key to success is failure.” – Michael Jordan
38. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
39. “Nothing in this world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty.” – Theodore Roosevelt
40. “To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.” – Soren Kierkegaard
“To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.” – Soren KierkegaardTweet Quote
41. “Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.” – George A. Sheehan
42. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
43. “If you have everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.” – Mario Andretti
“If you have everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.” – Mario AndrettiTweet Quote
44. “Do the work. Everyone wants to be successful, but nobody wants to do the work.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
45. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
46. “Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still.” – Chinese Proverb
47. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
48. “With self-discipline, most anything is possible.” – Theodore Roosevelt
49. “All the so-called ‘secrets of success’ will not work unless you do.” – Anonymous
50. “Your dreams are on the other side of your grit.” – Anonymous
51. “Courage is being scared to death…and saddling up anyway.” – John Wayne
52. “Some succeed because they are destined to, but most succeed because they are determined to.” – Henry Van Dyke
53. “What you exhibit outwardly, you are inwardly.” – Claude M. Bristol
54. “If you continue to thin the way you’ve always thought, you’ll continue to get what you’ve always got.” – Kevin Trudeau
55. “They indeed are fools who are satisfied with the fruits of their past effort and do not engage themselves in self-effort now.” – Swami Venkatesananda
56. “Dreams are not what you see in your sleep, they are the things that don’t let you sleep.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
“Dreams are not what you see in your sleep, they are the things that don’t let you sleep.” – Cristiano RonaldoTweet Quote
57. “I CAN is 100 times more important that IQ.” – Anonymous
58. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” – Herman Melville
59. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
60. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
61. Success is dependent on effort.” – Sophocles
62. “Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Till your good is better and your better is best.'” – St. Jerome
63. “Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is.” – Zig Ziglar
64. “How long should you try? Until.” – Jim Rohn
65. “The view is better when it is earned.” – Anonymous
66. “You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
“You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus AureliusTweet Quote
67. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
68. “Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.” – George S. Patton
69. “Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher.” – Anonymous
70. “Comfort is the enemy of progress.” – P.T. Barnum
71. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” – Tony Hsieh
72. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
73. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
74. “Greatness is succeeding at what you intend to do.” – Dr. Joe Vitale
75. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki
76. “Work your ass off. There is no magic pill.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
77. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs
78. “Success is not for the lazy.” – Anonymous
79. “All good ideas start out as bad ideas, that’s why it takes so long.” – Steven Spielberg
80. “For us, there is only the trying. The rest is not our business.” – T.S. Eliot
81. “You must tell yourself; “No matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’M GOING TO MAKE IT!'” – Les Brown
82. “Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does anyone else.” – Anonymous
83. “If you don’t play to win, don’t play at all.” – Tom Brady
84. “I hated ever minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
85. “When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work.” – George Bernard Shaw
86. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
“The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. RooseveltTweet Quote
87. “Success doesn’t just happen. You have to be intentional about it, and that takes discipline.” – John C. Maxwell
88. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
89. “The secret to happiness is freedom… and the secret to freedom is courage.” – Thucydides
90. “It was desire that brought progress to the world.” – Claude M. Bristol
91. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
92. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
93. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin PowellTweet Quote
94. “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.” – Mahatma Gandhi
95. “Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.” – William James
96. “The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work.” – Emile Zola
“The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work.” – Emile ZolaTweet Quote
97. “There is no failure except in no longer trying.” – Elbert Hubbard
98. “Don’t you dare let their laughter extinguish your ambition.” – J.K. Rowling
99. “Continuous Effort, not strength or intelligence, is the key to unlocking our potential.” – Winston Churchill
100. “You have to think big to be big.” – Claude M. Bristol
101. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
102. “In any given moment, we have two options: To step forward into growth or to step back into safety.” – Abraham Maslow
103. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
104. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – E.E. Cummings
105. “You don’t lose if you get knocked down; you lose if you stay down.” – Muhammad Ali
106. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
“Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad HiltonTweet Quote
107. “It’s going to be hard, but hard does not mean impossible.” – Anonymous
108. “Some people dream of success while others wake up and work.” – Anonymous
109. “Always discover your vision and the rest will follow.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
110. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
111. “Sometimes, things may not go your way, but the effort should be there
every single night.” – Michael Jordan
112. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing
the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
113. “You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.” – Oprah Winfrey
“You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.” – Oprah WinfreyTweet Quote
114. “Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt.” – Jose Ortega y Gassett
115. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
116. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham LincolnTweet Quote
117. “A person without a goal is like a ship without a rudder.” – Thomas Carlyle
118. “Life is so much more rewarding if you strive for something, rather than take what’s given to you on a plate.” – Amy Winehouse
119. “To anyone who is struggling early in the morning or late at night in pursuit of your dream, struggles that many will never see, and to any leaders out there, who believe in someone who does not yet believe in themselves, keep going. Keep going, because WILL always finds a WAY.” – Tom Brady
120. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.” – Muhammad Ali
121. “Why live an ordinary life, when you can live an extraordinary one.” – Tony Robbins
122. “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength
of the effort is the measure of the result.” – James Allen
123. “Most successful people are the most successful people because they’ve failed more than anyone else.” – Tony Robbins
“Most successful people are the most successful people because they’ve failed more than anyone else.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
124. “You deserve what your actions earned, or haven’t earned.” – M.J. Demarco
125. “If you hesitate, some bolder hand will stretch out before you and get the prize.” – P.T. Barnum
126. “A lot of people say they want to be great, but they’re not willing to make the sacrifices necessary to achieve greatness.” – Kobe Bryant
“A lot of people say they want to be great, but they’re not willing to make the sacrifices necessary to achieve greatness.” – Kobe BryantTweet Quote
127. “Greatness is not measured by what a man or woman accomplishes, but by the opposition they overcame to reach their goals.” – D. Height
128. “There are simply no limits for a person who accepts no limits.” – Robin Sharma
129. “I will persist until I succeed. I was not delivered into this world in defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny. I will persist until I succeed.” – Og Mandino
130. “I failed my way to success.” – Thomas Edison
131. “There’s nothing like biting off more than you can chew, and then chewing anyway.” – Mark Burnett
132. “Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.” – John Wooden
133. “We must do our work for its own sake, not for fortune or attention or applause.” – Steven Pressfield
“We must do our work for its own sake, not for fortune or attention or applause.” – Steven PressfieldTweet Quote
134. “I know the price of success; dedication, hard work and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
135. “One painful duty fulfilled makes the next plainer and easier.” – Hellen Keller
136. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
“Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. BennettTweet Quote
137. “Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.” – Winston Churchill
138. “It is time to reverse this prejudice against conscious effort and to see the powers we gain through practice and discipline as eminently inspiring and even miraculous.” – Robert Greene
139. “Education comes from within; you get it by struggle and effort and thought.” – Napoleon Hill
140. “To live is to learn, to strive is to become.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
141. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” – Jim Rohn
142. “Do not bite at the bait of pleasure till you know there is no hook beneath it.” – Thomas Jefferson
143. “The only man who doesn’t make mistakes is the man who never does anything.” – Theodore Roosevelt
“The only man who doesn’t make mistakes is the man who never does anything.” – Theodore RooseveltTweet Quote
144. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
145. “The devil whispers, “You can’t withstand the storm.” The Warrior replied, “I am the storm.” – Anonymous
146. “To win you’ve got to stay in the game.” – Claude M. Bristol
147. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream, and how you handle disappointment along the way.” – Robert Kiyosaki
148. “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” – Arnold Palmer
149. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life – and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
150. “Tough time don’t last. Tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
151. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps
152. “Once you agree upon the price you and your family must pay for success, it enables you to ignore the minor hurts, the opponent’s pressure, and the temporary failures.” – Vince Lombardi
153. “Valor grows by daring; fear by holding back.” – Publilius Syrus
154. “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” – Woody Allen
155. “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal.” – Earl Nightingale
156. “Unwearied ceaseless effort is the price that must be paid for turning faith into a rich infallible experience.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“Unwearied ceaseless effort is the price that must be paid for turning faith into a rich infallible experience.” – Mahatma GandhiTweet Quote
157. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
158. “If you want to have more, you must become more.” – Jim Rohn
159. “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” – Walter Scott
160. “There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking.” – Brian Tracy
“There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking.” – Brian TracyTweet Quote
161. “It’s the constant and determined effort that breaks down all resistance,
sweeps away all obstacles.” – Claude M. Bristol
162. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
163. “God doesn’t require us to succeed, he only requires that you try.” – Mother Teresa
164. “Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever
achieved.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
165. “We don’t have to be smarter than the rest; we have to be more disciplined
than the rest.” – Warren Buffett
166. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If
you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and
get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. Ifyou want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out andget busy.” – Dale CarnegieTweet Quote
167. “People are rewarded in public for what they’ve practiced for years in private.” – Tony Robbins
168. “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
169. “Motivation gets you going, but discipline keeps you growing.” – John C. Maxwell
170. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
171. “I planned my success, I knew it was going to happen.” – Erykah Badu
172. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso
173. “If you had one shot, or one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted, in one moment, would you capture it? Or just let it slip?” – Eminem
“If you had one shot, or one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted, in one moment, would you capture it? Or just let it slip?” – EminemTweet Quote
174. “Effort is grossly underrated.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
175. “I knew the one thing I might regret was not ever having tried.” – Jeff Bezos
176. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
“Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John MaxwellTweet Quote
177. “He who sweats more in training bleeds less in war.” – Spartan Creed
178. “You can, end of story.” – Ray Lewis
179. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
180. “The harder you work, the harder it is for you to surrender.” – Vince Lombardi
181. “Problems are only opportunities in work clothes.” – Henry J. Kaiser
182. “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” – Seneca
183. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” – Elon Musk
“When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” – Elon MuskTweet Quote
Alright, you’re more than halfway there! Big kudos to you for getting this far. Without a doubt, cramming your mind with so many motivational quotes can be overwhelming, so don’t hesitate to pace yourself. If you need to, bookmark us, and come back when you need some more motivation.
With that being said, motivation is the driving force by which humans achieve their goals, so if you need more of it, don’t stop on our account. If you’ve got the ambition, and the fortitude to keep going, by all means, keep to it, and you’ll breeze through the rese of these 365 motivational quotes for success in no time at all.
See you at the finish line!
Related: How to Motivate Yourself Daily
184. “When a man is sufficiently motivated, discipline will take care of itself.” – Albert Einstein
185. “It’s never crowded along the extra mile.” – Wayne Dyer
186. “Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can.” – Lowell Thomas
187. “Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering.” – Theodore Roosevelt
188. “No one ever defeated a resolute will. Even death stands still before such a will.” – Claude M. Bristol
189. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
190. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. EdisonTweet Quote
191. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not within it.” – Henry Ford
192. “Your daily behavior reveals your deepest beliefs.” – Robin Sharma
193. “Aim for the highest.” – Andrew Carnegie
194. “The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
195. “Real lions like to hunt! They like the process just as much as they love the prize.” – Eric Thomas
196. “Inactivity is retrogression.” – John McDonald
197. “When the end comes for you, let if find you conquering a new mountain not sliding down an old one.” – Jim Rohn
198. “The truest wisdom is a resolute determination.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
199. “Fate loves the fearless.” – James Russell Lowell
200. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” – Johann Wolfgang von GoetheTweet Quote
201. “The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise.” – Tacitus
202. “There are two mistakes one can make along the way to truth: not going all the way, and not starting.” – Buddha
203. “What we do now echoes in eternity.” – Marcus Aurelius
204. “Survival can be summed up in three words – never give up. That’s the
heart of it really. Just keep trying.” – Bear Grylls
205. “To believe in the heroic makes heroes.” – Benjamin Disraeli
206. “Victory has a hundred fathers and defeat is an orphan.” – John F. Kennedy
207. “The mark of a great man is one who knows when to set aside the important things in order to accomplish the vital ones.” – Brandon Sanderson
208. “Do, or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
209. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
210. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
211. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Elenor Roosevelt
212. “You will never win if you never begin.” – Helen Rowland
213. “Fortune favors the bold.” – Virgil
214. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
215. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” – H.G. Wells
216. “Set you goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” – Bo Jackson
217. “Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.” – Simone de Beauvoir
218. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn
219. “Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they’ve got a second. Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.” – William James
220. “A winner is just a loser who tried one more time.” – George M. Moore Jr.
221. “If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.” – Dave Weinbaum
222. “Persistence. The only thing that will piss-off failure enough for it to get the fu** out of the way of your success. PERSIST.” – The Ultimate Warrior
223. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
224. “A little more persistence a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless
failure may turn into a glorious success.” – Elbert Hubbard
225. “If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.” – Michael Jordan
226. “Self-discipline is the magic power that makes you virtually unstoppable.” – Dan Kennedy
“Self-discipline is the magic power that makes you virtually unstoppable.” – Dan KennedyTweet Quote
227. “Follow your dreams, they know the way.” – Kobe Yamada
228. “No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.” – Lupita Nyong’o
229. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Opra Winfrey
230. “Victory is always possible for the person who refuses defeat.” – Anonymous
231. “A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but its persistence.” – Anonymous
232. “If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.” – Zig Ziglar
233. “If you follow your dreams and spend your life doing what brings you joy, you are more likely to find success.” – Richard Branson
“If you follow your dreams and spend your life doing what brings you joy, you are more likely to find success.” – Richard BransonTweet Quote
234. “The people who stick with things for years and never stop almost always win the race.” – James Clear
235. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
236. “What you are afraid to do is a clear indication of the next thing you need to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“What you are afraid to do is a clear indication of the next thing you need to do.” – Ralph Waldo EmersonTweet Quote
237. “Get action. Seize the moment. Man was never intended to become an oyster.” – Theodore Roosevelt
238. “Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of
the day whispering ‘I will try again tomorrow’.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
239. “Success in anything will always come down to this: Focus & Effort, and
we control both of them.” – Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
240. “I don’t count my sit-ups, I only start counting when it starts hurting, when
I feel pain, that’s when I start counting, cause that’s when it really counts.” – Muhammad Ali
“I don’t count my sit-ups, I only start counting when it starts hurting, whenI feel pain, that’s when I start counting, cause that’s when it really counts.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
241. “It doesn’t matter whether you are pursuing success in business, sports, the
arts, or life in general: The bridge between wishing and accomplishing is discipline.” – Harvey Mackay
242. “The greatest test of courage on the earth is to bear defeat without losing
heart.” – R.G. Ingersoll
243. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
244. “He who seeks rest finds boredom….He who seeks work finds rest.” – Anonymous
245. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
246. “The man who succeeds is a man who has withstood the tests of time, trials,
and has made every effort count.” – Hermann J. Steinherr
“The man who succeeds is a man who has withstood the tests of time, trials,and has made every effort count.” – Hermann J. SteinherrTweet Quote
247. “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” – Earl Nightingale
248. “Make each day count by setting specific goals to succeed, then putting forth every effort to exceed your own expectations.” – Les Brown
249. “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes
an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.” – Jesse Owens
250. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” – ConfuciusTweet Quote
251. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
252. “Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them.” – Ann Landers
253. “To follow, without halt, one aim: There’s the secret of success.” – Anna Pavlova
254. “In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always
wins – not through strength, but through persistence.” – Buddha
255. “Kites rise highest against the wind – not with it.” – Winston Churchill
256. “A man’s life is interesting primarily when he has failed. I well know. For its a sign that he tried to surpass himself.” – Georges Clemenceau
“A man’s life is interesting primarily when he has failed. I well know. For its a sign that he tried to surpass himself.” – Georges ClemenceauTweet Quote
257. “Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.” – David McCullough Jr.
258. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” – Vince Lombardi
259. “Persistence is to the character of man as carbon is to steel.” – Napoleon Hill
260. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
261. “Anything is possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” – J.K. Rowling
262. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
263. “No great achievement is possible without persistent work.” – Bertrand Russell
264. “Permanence, perseverance, and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragement, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.” – Thomas Carlyle
265. “What you believe yourself to be, you are.” – Claude M. Bristol
266. “If you are going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
267. “To uncover your true potential, you must first find your own limits and then you have to have the courage to blow past them.” – Picabo Street
268. “Life is being on the wire, everything else is just waiting.” – Karl Wallenda
269. “Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.” – T. Scott Mcleod
270. “Glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.” – Charles de Gaul
271. “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
272. “Be Fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Anonymous
273. “Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.” – Michael Jordan
“Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.” – Michael JordanTweet Quote
274. “The level path is easy, but it will not bring you to the mountaintop.” – Dr. Idel Dreimer
275. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
Related: Inspiring Napoleon Hill Quotes
276. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” – James Cameron
“If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” – James CameronTweet Quote
277. “To be successful we must do things that unsuccessful people do not want
to do. Those things require levels of courage.” – R. Harpe
278. “He who is firm in will molds the world to himself.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
279. “The sight of an achievement is the greatest gift that a human being could offer to others.” – Ayn Rand
280. “Where I excel, is ridiculous, sickening, work-ethic!” – Will Smith
281. “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Elliot
282. “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot: But make it hot by striking.” – William B. Sprague
283. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible.” – Audrey Hepburn
284. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
285. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
286. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
“I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy DeanTweet Quote
287. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decision.” – Stephen Covey
288. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
289. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
290. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle Onassis
“It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle OnassisTweet Quote
291. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
292. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
293. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
294. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
295. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent van Gogh
296. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert EinsteinTweet Quote
297. “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.” – Leonardo da Vinci
298. “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” – Jamie Paolinetti
299. “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
300. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard ShawTweet Quote
301. “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it.” – Olin Miller
302. “What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.” – Plutarch
303. “Follow effective actions with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action.” – Peter Drucker
“Follow effective actions with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action.” – Peter DruckerTweet Quote
304. “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” – Albert Einstein
305. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
306. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.” – Mother TeresaTweet Quote
307. “The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.” – Benjamin Disraeli
308. “Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.” – Leo Buscaglia
309. “You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you can’t, you do the next best thing. You back up, but you don’t give up.” – Chuck Yeager
310. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
“You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George LorimerTweet Quote
311. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” – Mark Caine
312. “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” – Harry F. Banks
313. “The world is full of educated derelicts. Perseverance and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge
“The world is full of educated derelicts. Perseverance and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin CoolidgeTweet Quote
314. “Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.” – Dalai Lama
315. “Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.” – Buddha
316. “Success is largely a matter of holding on after others have let go.” – Anonymous
317. “Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.” – George S. Patton
318. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
319. “Nothing is less productive than to make more efficient what should not be
done at all.” – Peter Drucker
320. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma GandhiTweet Quote
321. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in” – Bill Bradley
322. “Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.” – Alexander Graham Bell
323. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim RohnTweet Quote
324. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
325. “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you
haven’t planted.” – David Bly
326. “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.” – Anonymous
“Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.” – AnonymousTweet Quote
327. “I am grinding while your sleeping.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
328. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in
life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan
329. “Criticism is the price of Ambition.” – Robin Sharma
330. “The road to success is always under construction.” – Lily Tomlin
331. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Bo Bennett
332. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
333. “Sometimes a winner is just a dreamer who just won’t quit.” – Rudy
334. “Put a grain of boldness into everything you do.” – Baltasar Gracian
335. “Light tomorrow with today.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
336. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
“Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt WhitmanTweet Quote
337. “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.” – Paulo Coelho
338. “You can never achieve more than you aspire to.” – Al Ries
339. “Don’t fear failure. — Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.” – Bruce Lee
340. “Every master was once a disaster.” – T. Harv Eker
341. “When you play, play hard; when you work, don’t play at all.” – Theodore Roosevelt
342. “Nothing is worth more than this day.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
343. “When people don’t believe in you, you have to believe in yourself.” – Peirce Brosnan
344. “Ordinary is easy. Extra-ordinary is what will separate you from the crowd.” – Darren Hardy
345. “Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.” – Zig Ziglar
346. “Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
“Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in.” – Napoleon BonaparteTweet Quote
347. “To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when no one else will.” – Sugar Ray Robinson
348. “Every pro was once an amateur. Every expert was once a beginner. So, dream big. And start now.” – Anonymous
349. “I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don’t intend to waste any of mine.” – Neil Armstrong
350. “When you cease to dream you cease to live.” – Malcom Forbes
351. “Paralyze resistance with persistence.” – Woody Hayes
352. “Winning means… you’re willing to go longer, work harder, give more than anyone else.” – Vince Lombardi
353. “We are made to persist. That’s how we find out who we are.” – Tobias Wolff
354. “Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” – Napoleon Hill
355. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
356. “Money grows on the tree of persistence.” – Japanese Proverb
357. “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not:
nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.” – Calvin Coolidge
358. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billy Jean King
359. “As long as there’s breath in You–Persist! – Bernard Kelvin Clive
360. “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard
work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.” – Thomas Edison
“The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hardwork; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.” – Thomas EdisonTweet Quote
361. “Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.” – Ray Kroc
362. “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” – William Arthur Ward
363. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all — in which case, you fail by default.” – J.K. Rowling
“It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all — in which case, you fail by default.” – J.K. RowlingTweet Quote
364. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.” – Henry Ford
365. “What most of us never suspect of existing, is the silent but irresistible
power which comes to the rescue of those who fight on in the face of
discouragement.” – Napoleon Hill
Bonus Motivational Quote
Bonus Quote: Sometimes, you just need to end things with a bang. And we believe, this last motivational quote for success is that bang. So, heed the late great Steve Job’s wisdom from our final quote:
Final Thoughts on These 365 Motivational Quotes
There you have it, the best of the best daily motivational quotes for success. We’ve done our fair share of research to publish for the best motivation quotes on the web, and we sincerely believe this list is it. Please consider sharing it with someone who you think they can help, and bookmarking it so you can use the motivation when you need it most.
With that being said, we hope you found value in these quotes, and more importantly, we hope they inspire you to keep pressing forward towards your dreams and goals until you reach them.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these 365 motivational quotes for success, then you’ll love these extremely inspiring quotes to help you stay fired up to keep chasing your dreams.
HOW TO NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR GOALS AND DREAMS AGAIN
If you’re seeking some inspiration or resources to help you never give up on your goals or dreams, then this page is for you. With that said, have you ever known someone who made up their mind to finally get going on a big project, goal, or dream, but shortly after starting, they quit?
You know the scenario, the one where that friend of yours gets started on a pursuit with massive zeal. But then you learn that just a few months into their endeavor, they lose all their steam, and give up their dream.
The scenario where everything seemed to be going well for them, like their success was just around the corner, but then, they gave up too soon.
We’ve all had a friend who finally decided to do something ambitious, like start a side-hustle. They’ve been talking about these books they’ve been reading, like ‘The 4 Hour Work Week’, or the “Side-Hustle’, and how in just 4 weeks they’d be up and running with a successful business, positioned to quit their day-job, and primed to ride off into the sunset of success.
But those four weeks quickly pass, and their endeavors have yet to become a soaring success. But your friend is determined, so they stick it out for four, five, and maybe even six more months. Unfortunately, they finally realize the struggle is too much, and say to themselves, “I am not seeing any progress, and this is just to freaking hard for zero to little progress?”
Then they begin to tell you all about how maybe their side-hustle thing isn’t really what they wanted to do. So they give up, they quit, and their dream dies.
The Fitness Fizzle
Or perhaps you had a friend who finally said to themselves, “That it’s, I am going to turn this flabby body of mine into something lean! And by the end of next year, I am going to be a lean mean physically fit machine!”
Then they get to chasing their fitness goal, and they stay the course for four, maybe five months. But then, out of the blue, they tell you about how their discipline started to drift, how they are losing focus, their fire, and slowly, their desire to obtain that dream body they’ve always wanted.
Don’t even get me started on the aspiring author. Everybody and their mom wants to write a book someday. And the crazy thing is, most people get started on writing their book. They open up Microsoft Word, and start typing away for a few days. They even create a few good chapters, but then, after a few weeks of being in the weeds of authorship, the ideas start to slow, and the pangs of creativity start to kick in. Each page starts to feel like pulling teeth just to put together. And then just like that, the dream of becoming a writer takes a vacation, with a one-way ticket back to “someday isle.”
The Common Tragedy
I know… it’s tragic. But this is not an uncommon scenario. It happens all the time. It is truly a modern-day tragedy that is all too common. And it doesn’t just happen for authors, artists, and entrepreneurs. It happens to people seeking higher fitness levels, it happens to people seeking the corner office, or even that simple promotion. It happens to EVERYONE!
The problem all too many of us have when reaching for our aims, is we give up too soon. We lack determination, staying power, and the self-discipline to see our dreams through.
If you’ve known someone who this has happened to before, or if it’s happened to you, there is a now solution.
But before I give you the solution, let me tell you a little story.
The story I am about to tell you, is part of the solution.
If you understand the story, you’ll understand the solution.
You ready? Here we go….
(Disclaimer: By sharing the story below, I am in no way suggesting that one must quit their day job to pursue their dream. This story is merely an account of the path I chose, what I learned from it, and how you can gain from it. There are multiple paths to a destination, and not everyone’s path will look the same.)
An Short Strive Story
A few years ago I was an Operations Manager for a large corporate firm out of Texas. As part of the management team, we were studying a classic leadership book by Stephen Covey. The book was titled ‘The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People’, and it included an exercise that would change my life forever.
The exercise we were studying, was meant to help us create a clearer vision for our lives. The exercise had us imagine ourselves being able to witness our own funeral. It prodded us to examine how we wanted to be remembered by our friends and family at our funeral. And it was during this exercise, that I had this looming feeling. It was the feeling that I wasn’t on the right path. My gut told me that if continued down the path I was on, I wouldn’t be happy with who I’d eventually become.
I remember thinking to myself: “I don’t want to be remembered as a coward. I don’t want be remembered as a person who lacked the courage to at least try to go for what he really wanted in this life!”
It was a visceral feeling that convinced me; if I didn’t give my dream at least one last shot, I would regret it for the rest of my life.
So, it was in that moment that I became certain that the path I was on didn’t align with the vision I wanted for my life. And it was in that moment I realized I had to do something about it. So, that very next week I resigned.
I resigned from my corporate job, hedging both my career and the guaranteed income that would secure a comfortable retirement for both my wife and I. It was a scary decision to make. But, I felt if there was ever a time in my life to give my dream a shot, it would be at that moment.
So, I did what many people might consider crazy, decided to purse my dream of becoming the author, the motivator, the life-changer that I felt in my heart, that I could be.
As such, I set off on my grand journey to create a motivational business. During the first few months on this new journey of mine, I did not make a dime. But, I kept to it, I kept striving to make this dream work.
After about 6 months, I was still not making much money. The traffic to my site started to grow significantly, but I had yet to truly monetize it (make money from it), as the one book I published was not selling very well.
Nothing seemed to be working, which led to a huge dip in my enthusiasm. I started to feel frustrated and discouraged. But, I did not want to give up on my dreams. I had worked too freaking hard for them already. Plus, I didn’t want to let down all the people I was striving to motivate, so I persisted.
The 9th month mark arrived all too soon, and somehow, I was still not profitable in my endeavors. I started to have thoughts like, “What the heck is going on here!? This can’t be happening, I am doing this full-time for goodness-sake!”
I felt like I was drowning. Like there was nothing I could do to keep me from sinking. However, I was not ready for this story to end, so I decided once again to press on.
Nearly 12 months had passed, and I was still nowhere near reaching the goals I initially set for myself. But, in the middle of the next year almost a year-to-the date from when I resigned to pursue my dream, things started to change.
The money from my business started to grow. It was a trickle, but it was something. And with this little bit of success, I was happy, at least for a little while. But then something crucial happened. I became deflated like a balloon with a massive leak! And despite the recent growth, I was all of a sudden feeling like I had hit my lowest point in my pursuit in terms of motivation.
Yes, I had a bit more money coming in, yes, my traffic, my audience, and my business were growing. However, the business was not where I hoped it would be, especially considering the ridiculous amounts of effort I had already put in to it. In truth, the business was not where I needed it to be.
At my lowest point in my 12-month journey, the point where most people would quit, something happened. I had this nagging feeling that everything I was doing was for naught. I started to wonder if I was wasting my time, and that maybe the writing was on the wall. I wondered if the time had come for me to throw in the towel on this dream of mine.
It was as if every bone in my body was sapped of energy to keep going. But then, in that lowest point of the many lows experienced during this 12-month adventure, I took a deep breath, and said to myself, “I am going to keep going. It may not be in the exact same direction as I initially planned, but I am going to keep going. I am going to make this work.”
Now bear in mind, I didn’t feel like I had the physical or emotional energy to keep going at this point. But astonishingly, my mind did.
And just like that, not even a few minutes later, like a stroke of magic, a new set of brilliant ideas for my business came to me. It was an idea for both a new strategy, and a change up in my brand.
It was a magical second wind that I desperately needed. A second wind that gave new life to my goals and dreams. Suddenly, I was back in the game and on fire to keep striving. But this time around it was with much more vigor. It even felt like their was more purpose behind me than when I first got started but a year ago.
365 days after getting started on my journey, I found the clarity around my business that was missing. I gained a clearer vision for where I wanted to take it, and a better way to add value to the world. My dream found it’s footing, but it took time, some failures, and pushing past a critical breaking point.
This story is the unfolding of my STRIVE.
Those first 365 days of my venture were not a waste. They were the stepping stones of struggle and effort that needed to be set.
There is a quote that sums up the experience I had, and the journey that many of us must experience before we reach our aims, and it is this:
“Even if he fails again and again to accomplish his purpose, the strength of character gained will be the measure of his true success, and this will form a new starting point for future power and triumph.” – James AllenTweet Quote
Related: Inspiring Stories of Persistence
This solution I am offering you was born from that initial experience of powering through the dip. It is a solution that can help you create a new starting point for future power and triumph. It will help you in your pursuits, be they big or small.
This solution is your stepping stone for reaching for those worthy goals that bring you most to life.
Now, I know what you’re thinking, “Great story, but what is the solution?”
Well my friend, the solution is this motivation journal I created to help you weather the storms that come with dream chasing.
The solution, is this STRIVE Journal!
If you are an aspiring artist, author, or entrepreneur, I know you know what it’s like to reach for those dreams of yours. I know what it is like being on the verge of quitting. You may have even quit already, I don’t know. But, what I do know is this, that if you give your aspirations the time and effort to become a living thing… your success is guaranteed.
Every time you say no to giving up on your goals, you are saying yes to your dreams. As as a result, you inch yourself closer and closer with each courageous push.
So if you’re wondering, “Well how is this journal going to help me or my friend who may be struggling to keep their dream alive?”
Here is how my friend…..
How This Motivational Journal Will Help You Learn…
First and foremost, you must know this motivation journal is meant to help you persist until you get to your second wind. But not just to your second wind, but also to your third, your fourth, and every other wind there after until your reach your goal. The journal is meant to help you keep going. It is meant to keep you striving long enough to realize the success you seek.
If you’re wondering, “But how does it do this?” Here’s how:
Builds Momentum with 365 Days of Encouragement
Goals take time to accomplish, but most people don’t realize this. In fact, most people don’t truly understand how long a worthy goal can actually take to create some momentum around. As such, we’ve designed this journal to give you the encouragement you need to move the needle forward. And to do so for a long enough period of time for you to actually experience the results you’re after.
We are in it for the long haul, and this journal strives to ensure you are too.
Zero-in On What You Really Want
This journal helps you zero-in on what you really want from life, and then it forces you to remind yourself every single day (see high performance habits below). Why every single day? Because, when you consistently remind yourself why you are getting out of bed every morning, you’ll be less likely to deviate from your desired end. Plus, when you finally convince (program) yourself what it is you are really working towards, you’ll become unstoppable!
After you set up that one big goal that drives everything you do, the journal will also guide you in setting quarterly goals. Each quarterly goal is a stepping stone that will eventually lead you to your main aim, your STRIVE!
365 Personal Messages to Strengthen Your Drive to Strive
The Strive Journal also includes 365 recorded messages to help you stay motivated. Each message is unique to each day of your Strive. Each message will encourage you to keep moving forward!
Just like ole Rocky Balboa said…
“It ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!”Tweet Quote
The Strive Drive is the drill sergeant you’ve always secretly wanted! It’s the drill sergeant that will get you to take action, without getting spit in your face!
Action Based Motivation Journal
Look, your dreams don’t have a chance in hell at becoming a reality if you don’t work for them. That’s why this journal includes a built-in accountability model to help you keep track of your daily efforts. If you want to reach your biggest goals, it is going to take hours of consistent effort, 24/7/365. Your dream deserves at least a few hours every day, if it is going to someday grace you with its attainment.
And that is why this journal is so great! It will ask you to do something every day to keep you moving closer to your goals, and it will score you for the effort you put in. If you really want to reach your goals, a consistent push to do something every single day is necessary.
To Do Lists
This Strive Journal also acts as daily planner. It has a daily To Do List included on each page of the journal.
The To Do List is modeled off one of the most effective strategies for daily goal completion, the 1-3-5 Rule. The premise of this rule is to focus on prioritizing your daily tasks, by getting you to complete at least 1 BIG goal, 3 Medium sized tasks, and 5 little things each day.
By applying this rule to your To-Do strategy, you will be able to supercharge your ability to do the daily tasks that need to get done for you to reach your aims.
High Performance Habits
I’ve been studying successful people for over a decade now, and the one thing all of them had in common, were great habits. To help you kickstart some habits that will usher you into becoming a high performing goal attainment machine, this journal has laid out a few habits that you should practice daily. By doing so, you will level up your abilities to reach your goals.
The journal has a checklist of daily activities that it highly suggests you do, and provides you with the best time of day to do them. Because if you do these activities, you will begin doing the same practices that a great many success gurus, leaders, and high achievers do.
If you’re wondering, “But I don’t want to be a success guru, or the next Richard Branson, why should I do these high-performance habits?”
Here is why. The one reason why you should want to do as they do, is because they are masterful goal achievers. They have a proven track record of achieving their goals.
And if there is one thing this journal is trying to do, it is ultimately to help you reach your goals, your dreams. The journal will help you achieve the goal that keeps you up at night.
The Purpose of This Motivation Journal
I am going to say it again. The purpose of this journal is to keep you going. I will help you never give up on your goals. Your dreams, goals, and ambitious endeavors deserve time to incubate. And in order for them to do so, you need to be able to overcome the biggest obstacle to success… giving up too soon!
Now most people don’t have the luxury of quitting their job to pursue their dream full time, like I did. Which can actually make giving up too soon even likelier.
I was fortunate enough to do so initially, because of some great investments I made in real estate. On top of that, I’ve had some luck with my first internet business, which provided some helpful cashflow to fund my endeavors.
That said, I’ve even had to go back to work a couple of times since first publishing this journal, but that didn’t mean I failed. Nor did it mean I gave up. I just meant I had to pivot a few times. But, that’s what’s great about this journal, it helps you keep your eye on the prize, regardless of the obstacles your face.
And because I didn’t quit, I’ve since managed to grow this site by over 232% year over year for the past five years, more than quadrupled my revenue, inspire and motivate over 2 million people, and transform this site into one of the top motivational sites on the web.
So, long story short….
Related: Inspiring Quotes on Persistence
Never Give Up on Your Goals Again…
So who is this resource for?
It’s for you! No Really!! This resource is for everyone with a dream. But most importantly, it’s for those who are ready to do more than just dream their dreams, it’s for people who are ready to chase them.
Really, everyone should at least give their dream one shot. Don’t be that person, 30 to 50 years from now, lying in their deathbed wishing they would have had the courage to strive for something extraordinary.
The great thing is, this tool helps make the achieving of that big dream, goal, aspiration, much more likely.
This is the only motivation journal that supports you in keeping your dreams alive, by pushing you to strive, for at least 365 days! Never give up on your goals again, outlast your competition, and achieve your dreams with the Strive Journal!
Now Available on Amazon
PS – If you’re looking for some inspiring words of wisdom to also encourage you to never give up on your goals, then you’ll love these quotes. Give them a read, follow through on their advice, and most importantly… do not give up.
HOW TO AVOID BURNOUT – 10 STEPS FOR A MORE PRODUCTIVE LIFE
Have you ever sat at your desk fidgeting, impatiently fantasizing about the moment when the clock hits 5 pm? Have you ever dreaded all day Sunday because of everything that has to get to done when you get back to work on Monday?
YOU MAY BE FACING BURNOUT
If so, chances are high you’re not content with your work/life balance. Chances are high you may be facing burnout.
Truly, if you’re not content with your work life, burnout could be the cause. And if you suspect it is, keep reading, because we have some insights in this post to help you avoid burnout.
Now, if the situation described in the beginning is all you feel, consider yourself lucky. Why? Because some hard working people facing burnout reach a point where they end up fainting, developing twitches, or even getting depressed. Hopefully you have yet to reach that point.
Before we get into it, you should realize that getting burnt out is not a problem you face on your own. Truth is, burning out is something everybody feels at some point in their career. It can even start in high school, and if you don’t fight to overcome the “work dread”, it can stick around well into your retirement years.
But don’t despair.
Psychologists and workaholics all over the globe have struggled with this issue, and they’ve found many ways to overcome it. This article discusses 10 ways to avoid burnout, based on expert input and personal experiences fighting this all too common mental challenge.
BEST WAYS TO AVOID BURNOUT
1. Work Towards A Goal
Students at The Harvard MBA Business School did a study back in 1979 about goal-setting. They found that 83% of graduates have no goals whatsoever, 13% of them have some goals, and 3% of them have clear, written-down goals.
Want to guess who was more successful?
The 13% that had some goals ended up making twice as much as the ones that had no goals, while the top 3% that had clear, written down goals ended up making ten times (10x!!) more than their former colleagues.
The validity of this study has been questioned in the past, and financial gain may not be the only metric for success, but psychologists, entrepreneurs and CEOs agree that goal-setting is important.
And it makes sense. It’s easier to stay focused and keep working when you see a greater purpose (and finality) to your efforts.
But, you don’t need to JUST set some goals and write them down. This creates ambiguity in your unconscious mind, which creates an unclear image of that higher purpose.
To avoid this, be as specific as possible in your goal-setting – don’t say you want to be rich, clarify how rich and in what timeline.
2. Schedule Your Day
Goals seem unreachable when you just throw a 3 years resolution out there, no matter how specific.
For that purpose, you need to get nitty-gritty with your future plans. The best way to do that is to plan each day in advance.
I use the Google Calendar for that – You can easily create tasks, you can color-code them and you can share them with other people.
The best thing, however, is that you get notifications on your phone, in advance. That way, you’re always reminded of what you have to do and it’s easier to focus on the task at hand, since Google keeps track of the big picture you set up in advance.
The Google Calendar is not the only app that helps you schedule your day. Wunderlist (soon to be To-Do), Trello, Todoist, Evernote – these are off the top of my head. I’m sure you’ll find one that suits your needs.
If apps don’t help, you can get old-school. Grab a piece of paper and a pen and create a classic to-do list, but just make sure you do it.
Once you have a tasklist, make sure you stick to it. That’s a task in and of itself, but the next steps should help with that as well.
3. Build A Positive Outlook On Life
You might think “Easy for you to say, you’re not stuck with a shitty job that you have to struggle to keep in order to pay the bills”
First of all, a lot of successful, happy people were in your shoes at some point in their life.
Secondly, a positive outlook on life can be built (keyword built) in spite of your job, debt or problems.
Did I say build a positive outlook? Yes I did, because a healthy mindset doesn’t appear out of nowhere – you can’t just have a positive thinking. You have to work for it.
What might you do? There’s a few things that can help:
- Focus on (re)building healthy relationships with those close to you.
- Spend more time doing what you love (It can even turn into a full-time gig if you focus hard enough).
- Eat healthily, sleep well and exercise.
- Get support. There’s nothing wrong with seeing a therapist even if your mental status is not completely wrecked.
Developing a high emotional intelligence is key when you think of how to avoid burnout.
4. Practice Deep Work to Avoid Burnout
I have to admit, Cal Newport is a big source of inspiration for me.
For those of you who don’t know, he wrote a book called Deep Work. It’s a very easy read on how to focus completely on what you’re doing and achieve more in less time.
If you haven’t read it, I recommend it. It changed my viewpoint on work ethic completely and it did help me achieve a lot more in less time.
So what is Deep Work?
Basically, a person that performs deep work is so immersed in what they’re doing (i.e. writing, coding, talking) that there are absolutely no distractions. It’s a trance-like meditative state in which the mind is completely focused on a singular task for a prolonged period of time (I practice it for about 2-4 hours a day).
Practically, for 2-4 hours there are no phone calls, no emails, no social media, absolutely nothing else other than the task at hand.
“I can’t do that, people rely on me, I must provide prompt answers to their queries over email or phone”.
That’s what I thought. That’s what Cal Newport thought. But as soon as you begin to practice it, you’ll notice emails and phone calls can wait for a few hours – and the results are drastic improvements in productivity.
You probably won’t be able to start with a 4 hour Deep Work push. That’s all right, I started with 30 mins of deep work everyday and worked my way up from that. Regardless of how you do it, try it out – you’ll achieve a newfound sense of pride and completeness about your work, which keeps the stress at bay.
5. Exercise Regularly
This one is often thrown around for a better everything.
Regardless of how mainstream it is to mention exercise for any type of improvement, it’s truly important for a better work life.
Making time to exercise gets your happy chemicals working – serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, all brain hormones associated with happiness are released when exercising.
And when you think about it, burnout is a chemical reaction in our brain, just like everything else we feel.
When it was first coined in 1974 by Herbert Freudenberger, the term “burnout” referred to “emotional depletion” among other things. The jury’s out on that, regular exercise is a deterrent to emotional depletion, so jogging every morning should help.
6. Optimize Work
We don’t get bored or mentally destroyed by creative and engaging new tasks.
By nature, humans love a great challenge, and we get excited when we have to come up with new ideas, even if that’s at a meh workplace.
What gets the stress wheel going are the tedious tasks – sending and answering to emails, repetitive data entry, holding the same workshop the 23rd time, etc.
That’s why you should find ways to work efficiently.
If you can afford it, personal assistants help a lot with that.
They take the tedious part out of your work so you can focus on the good stuff. You don’t even have to hire someone full-time for that, you can find awesome, highly trained virtual assistants on places like Zirtual for as low as $400 a month.
Don’t really need and/or afford a virtual assistant?
That’s alright, technology is here to help. You can automate the boring parts of your work with software like Zapier, Memberful and MailChimp. Emails, data entry and scheduling are all done easier with these apps.
7. Do Fulfilled Projections
Meditation is great for a more productive lifestyle. It teaches you self-control, it improves your emotional stability and it’s a good tool for removing stress.
There’s a myriad of resources online about why you should do it and how you should do it. What I’d like to talk about now is a special kind of meditation, called projections.
So, once you’re capable to remove every thought from your head for at least 10-20 minutes, you should try imagining yourself in certain situations.
While you’re in a meditative stance, take your goals one at a time. Know them by heart and start projecting yourself in a situation where you’ve achieved your goals. Don’t just generally think about them, be specific about how you feel, what you see and what you do after you’ve made a million bucks or quit smoking.
Once you’ve got a clear picture about your best possible future scenario, also project yourself in situations where there’s a struggle. Imagine the obstacles along the way, such as getting bored, being stressed, and most importantly: failing. After that, also imagine how you’ve overcome the obstacle.
This will make burning out an easier obstacle to overcome, simply because you’ve mentally been there before. It’s like a trick for your mind – if the subconscious believes you’ve been in this situation in the past, and yet succeeded, it will be much easier to stay focused and stick to a schedule.
8. Sleep Well
Any effort towards burnout prevention is futile if you’re tired.
No matter how much motivated or hard working you are, if you don’t have a healthy sleeping schedule it will be physically impossible to stay focused and be productive.
Nobody knows why humans have to sleep, but everybody knows that they do have to
Experts suggest that for the average adult 7 to 9 hours of sleep should do the trick, but everybody is unique and you may need more or less. The basic healthy sleep schedule is a good 10 pm to 6 am slumber, because this is the interval our brain secretes the most melatonin, a hormone that helps with getting a restful shuteye.
You should start there and experiment with cutting or adding a few hours, based on how you feel.
Can’t accomplish everything you want with only 16 hours of conscious existence every day?
Biphasic and Polyphasic sleep can help. These are methods of segmenting your sleep schedule throughout the day in order to get rested, but have more time at your disposal. An example of a polyphasic sleep schedule would be sleeping from 1 am to 4 am, then taking two more 20 minutes naps at noon and in the evening.
It may sound like sleep deprivation, but a lot of people employ this method to be more efficient and avoid burnout by not being stressed by the tick of the clock.
Is this right for you? You can find out more over here.
9. Take Breaks
Taking a well-deserved break doesn’t mean giving in to burnout symptoms. It’s actually a great way to overcome them.
Everybody has a breaking point and there’s no shame in either stopping for a chat at the water cooler or taking a 3 day city break in the weekend. Disconnecting from your daily tasks is a great way to prevent burning out, because your subconscious realizes the tedious tasks don’t go on forever, and there’s fun at the end of the dreaded tunnel.
However, make sure you don’t spend too much time in the Bahamas!
Taking breaks that are too long (or too often) can have the opposite effect. To best avoid this, define clear breaks in your schedule.
When I’m not performing deep work, I work the classic 50 minutes with 10 minutes break time, but you can experiment with this. The Pomodoro Technique entails 25 minutes of focused work with 5 minutes of break time after each productive push, so that might work better for you.
10. Work For Yourself
The easiest way to not be overcome by dread every time you sit at your desk is to work for you. Your dreams, your goals, your ideas, your interests and your beliefs.
Stuck at a shi**y call center job while you dream to have your own business selling consultancy services?
There’s always something you can do to be closer to your dream. If right now you are dependent on a job you don’t like, there’s still time after 5 o’clock to learn a new skill, go back to school, put in the hours for a side project, etc.
You can imagine your current job as a tool – brings money in so you can invest them in your own ideas later on. That in and of itself will make every task easier to complete, and you’ll be much better prepared on how to overcome burnout at work.
The point is, you should always align your efforts with your goals, and make changes in your life accordingly: start saving money, create your own website, volunteer, get another degree.
Anything that gets you closer to where you want to be in life.
Final Thoughts on Avoiding Burnout
Here’s a closing recap on the best ways you can prevent burn out:
- Work Towards a Goal
- Schedule Your Day
- Build Positivity Into Your Life
- Practice Deep Work
- Exercise Regularly
- Optimize Work
- Do Fulfilled Projections
- Sleep Well
- Take Breaks
- Work For Yourself
None of these tips will solve your issues instantly. In fact, most of them will require dedication to complete.
But, with a little bit of patience and some diligence, following these steps on how to avoid burnout will get you closer to a stress-free life.
Till next time,
50+ PROCRASTINATION QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOU INTO ACTION
Procrastination is not an ally of success and achievement. The habit of delaying or intentionally putting off those things which we know we must do, has killed countless dreams and created many failures. And unfortunately, many of us are way too talented in the art of procrastination. So, we’ve decided to pull together a collection of the most motivating procrastination quotes we could find to help you counteract that horrendous habit of idleness and delay.
Having said that, if you’re ready for some power quotes that will prompt you to get off your hands so you can put them to work to create your dreams, then let’s dive in:
BEST PROCRASTINATION QUOTES TO INSPIRE ACTION
1. “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” – Abraham Lincoln
2. “Action will destroy your procrastination.” – Og Mandino
3. “Time wasted is existence; used is life.” – Edward Young
4. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso
5. “Procrastination is the enemy of success.” – Anonymous
6. “Procrastination is a way for us to be satisfied with second-rate results; we can always tell ourselves we’d have done a better job if only we’d had more time. If you’re good at rationalizing, you can keep yourself feeling rather satisfied this way, but it’s a cheap happy. You’re whittling your expectations of yourself down lower and lower.” – Richard O’Conner
7. “I have spent my days stringing and unstringing my instrument, while the song I came to sing remains unsung.” – Rabindranath Tagore
8 “Begin while others are procrastinating. Work while others are wishing.” – William Arthur Ward
9. “Even if you’re on the right track — you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Arthur Godfrey
10. “Procrastination is like a credit card: it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill.” – Christopher Parker
“Procrastination is like a credit card: it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill.” – Christopher ParkerTweet Quote
11. “Don’t let procrastination take over your life. Be brave and take risks. Your life is happening right now.” – Roy Bennett
12. “Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the “someday I’ll” philosophy” – Denis Waitley
13. “Do you know what happens when you give a procrastinator a good idea? Nothing!” – Donald Gardner
14. “Don’t put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well.” – Mark Twain
15. “Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started.” – David Allen
“Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started.” – David AllenTweet Quote
16. “The really happy people are those who have broken the chains of procrastination, those who find satisfaction in doing the job at hand. They’re full of eagerness, zest, productivity. You can be, too.” – Norman Vincent Peale
17. “The only difference between success and failure is the ability to take action.” – Alexandre Graham Bell
18. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
19. “Procrastination is the grave in which opportunity is buried.” – Author Unknown
20. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
“You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.Tweet Quote
21. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
22. “Begin to weave and God will give you the thread.” – German Proverb
23. “My advice is, never do to-morrow what you can today. Procrastination is the thief of time. Collar him.” – Charles Dickens
24. “You may delay, but time will not.” – Benjamin Franklin
25. “We must be diligent today. To wait until tomorrow is too late. Death comes unexpectedly. How can we bargain with it?” – Buddha
“We must be diligent today. To wait until tomorrow is too late. Death comes unexpectedly. How can we bargain with it?” – BuddhaTweet Quote
26. “Procrastination is the grave in which opportunity is buried.” – Anonymous
27. “If you haven’t achieved your dreams, get off your butt and do something today that will draw them nearer.” – Atlas Rowe
28. “Procrastination is something best put off until tomorrow.” – Gerald Vaughan
29. “Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.” – Napoleon Hill
30. “Regret for things we did can be tempered with time; it is regret for things we did not do that is inconsolable.” – Sidney Harris
“Regret for things we did can be tempered with time; it is regret for things we did not do that is inconsolable.” – Sidney HarrisTweet Quote
31. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
32. “Don’t let procrastination take over your life. Be brave and take risks. your life is happening right now.” – Roy T. Bennett
33. “He who every morning plans the transactions of that day and follows that plan carries a thread that will guide him through the labyrinth of the most busy life.” – Victor Hugo
34. “A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” – Hunter S. Thompson
35. “The momentum of continuous action fuels motivation, while procrastination kills motivation.” – Steve Pavlina
“The momentum of continuous action fuels motivation, while procrastination kills motivation.” – Steve PavlinaTweet Quote
36. “Following-through is the only thing that separates dreamers from people that accomplish great things.” – Gene Hayden
37. “Procrastination is like a credit card; it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill.” – Anonymous
38. “I never worry about action, but only inaction.” – Winston Churchill
39. “If you’re a procrastinator, you will find every excuse not to do what you need to do. Here’s a thought: Do it first.” – Jeff Goins
40. “We are so scared of being judged that we look for every excuse to procrastinate.” – Erica Jong
“We are so scared of being judged that we look for every excuse to procrastinate.” – Erica JongTweet Quote
41. “Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.” – Michael Landon
42. “Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned.” – Peter Marshall
43. “If you have goals and procrastination, you have nothing. If you have goals and you take action, you will have anything you want.” – Thomas J. Vilord
44. “Amateurs sit a wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
45. “All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.” – Proverbs 14:23
46. “Procrastination is, hands down, our favorite form of self-sabotage.” – Alyce Cornyn-Selby
47. “The breeding ground of fear is procrastination and inaction. We overcome them not by preparation, but by taking action.” – Debasish Mridha
48. “Stop putting it off! Procrastination breeds guilt, guilt breeds depression, and depression breeds failure.” – Barbara Coracan
49. “Doing nothing gets you nothing.” – Sean Reichle
50. “The longer you’re not taking action the more money you’re losing” – Carrie Wilkerson
51. “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” – Seneca
52. “Procrastination usually results in sorrowful regret. Today’s duties put off until tomorrow give us a double burden to bear; the best way is to do them in their proper time.” – Ida Scott Taylor
53. “You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.” – Procrastination Quote
54. “Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.” – Mark Twain
55. “Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.” – Wayne Gretzky
“Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.” – Wayne GretzkyTweet Quote
Bonus Anti-Procrastination Quote
Bonus: Alright, here’s our last encouraging quote to help you fight on procrastination. It’s short, but sweet. Enjoy!
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to procrastination quotes that can inspire action. We hope our collection helps you put some pep back in your step so you get to work on doing that which matters most….achieving your dreams.
With that said, keep going till reach yours.
75+ MOTIVATIONAL DWAYNE “THE ROCK” JOHNSON QUOTES
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson first made his mark inside a WWE wrestling ring with a unique and brash charm that captured the imagination of wrestling fans all across the world. Since then, he’s managed to become Hollywood’s highest paid actor, and one of the most-recognized entertainment personalities in the world. In addition to this, he is also a highly successful businessman with ventures that span across a variety of industries, like, tequila, energy drinks, foot wear, and of course media production. Needless to say, The Rock knows a thing or two about hard work and achieving success. So, if you’re searching for some highly motivational Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson quotes for success then this page is for you.
We’ve rounded up some of Dwayne Johnson’s best insights and success quotes from over the years and we’re publishing them here for you now to inspire, encourage, and motivate you to dream big, work hard, and eventually achieve the impossible.
So, if you’re ready to dive in to our collection of Dwayne Johnson’s motivational quotes, then let’s get to it:
BEST DWAYNE “THE ROCK” JOHNSON QUOTES FOR SUCCESS AND MOTIVATION
1. “There’s no substitute for hard work and getting out there and busting your butt at whatever it is. Nothing comes easy. You can overcome so much just through hard, focused work.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
2. “Success at anything will always come down to this: focus and effort. And we control both.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
3. “There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble and hungry.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
4. “Check your ego at the door. The ego can be the great success inhibitor. It can kill opportunities, and it can kill success.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
5. “Being a true badass has no weight or gender requirement – just 100% commitment to greatness.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Being a true badass has no weight or gender requirement – just 100% commitment to greatness.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
6. “My work, my goal, my life, it’s like a treadmill. And there’s no stop-button on my treadmill. Once I get on, I just keep going.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
7. “Grind hard, shine hard.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
8. “Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
9. “When life puts you in tough situations don’t say ‘Why me?’ just say ‘Try me’.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
10. “All success begins with self-discipline. It starts with you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“All success begins with self-discipline. It starts with you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
11. “Don’t focus on the pain. Focus on the progress.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
12. “Getting up at four o’clock in the morning everyday before anybody else and grounding my thought process as in the ‘no one will outwork me. no one.’ I love and respect you guys. You motherfu****s won’t out work me.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
13. “It all starts with this, two hands. Putting in work.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
14. “My dad always said too that regardless of what you do in life, and where you go, respect is going to be given when it is earned, and you have to go out and earn it every single day.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
15. “Regardless of the success I’ve been a lucky son of a b***h to achieve, I operate every single day as if I am starving.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Regardless of the success I’ve been a lucky son of a b***h to achieve, I operate every single day as if I am starving.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
16. “When you walk up to opportunities door, don’t knock it. Kick that b**ch in, smile and introduce yourself.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
17. “Get you’re a** kicked, get back up and you put the gloves back on and you swing away.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
18. “If something stands between you and your success, move it! Never be denied.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
19. “What’s the key to success? The key is, there is no key. Be humble, hungry, and the hardest worker in any room.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
20. “Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
21. “The first step to achieving your goal, is to take a moment to respect your goal. Know what it means to you to achieve it.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
22. “It’s one thing to be hungry it’s another thing when you’re starving for greatness and you’re starving for success.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
23. “Sometimes you find success and sometimes you don’t, but my satisfaction is knowing I’ll always control my effort with my own two hands.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
24. “Two hand philosophy. If I can’t earn it, then I don’t want it. My hands might be calloused up and scarred up with a knuckle or two missing (poor punching form;) but they’re mine and serve as my daily anchors for putting in the work.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
25. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
26. “Success isn’t always about ‘greatness’, it’s about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
27. “Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, “Awe sh**, they’re up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
28. “I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn’t open. The only thing I had was cracks. I’d do everything to get through those cracks – scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it’s as big as a garage.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
29. “In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and I knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
30. “I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
31. “The single most powerful thing I can be is to be myself.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
32. “I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn’t open. The only thing I had was cracks. I’d do everything to get through those cracks – scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it’s as big as a garage.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
33. “You don’t need directions, just point yourself to the top and go!” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
34. “Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
35. “Let your actions do your talking for you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
36. “You either play the game or let the game play you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
37. “Unapologetically push for greater and always disrupt expectations.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
38. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
39. “Two things happen when an athlete gets injured. Some guys say, ‘F*ck it, I’m going to wait it out 3 – 4 months.’ But with me and lots of other athletes, you find your eighth or ninth gear – a gear you’ve never gone to before – and say, ‘I’m going to come back.’” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
40. “With drive and a bit of talent you can move mountains.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
41. “We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we accomplish what they can’t.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
42. “Think back five years ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead five years and what you want to accomplish. Be unstoppable.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
43. “My goal was never to be the loudest or the craziest. It was to be the most entertaining.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
44. “Training for me is a metaphor for life, period. The dedication, the determination, the desire, the work ethic, the great successes, and the great failures – I take that into life.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
45. “It’s not about the car your drive. It’s about the size of your arm hanging out of the window.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“It’s not about the car your drive. It’s about the size of your arm hanging out of the window.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
46. “I’ll never, ever be full. I’ll always be hungry. Obviously, I’m not talking about food. Growing up I had nothing for such a long time. Someone told me a long time ago and I’ve never forgotten it, ‘Once you’ve ever been hungry, really, really hungry, then you’ll never, ever be full.’ So I’ll always be hungry in some way, driven and motivated to get what I want.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
47. “The road to success and greatness is always paved with consistent hard work. Outwork your competitors, be authentic, and above all else, chase your greatness.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
48. “Football changed my life and it gave me a platform to get out my aggression and it gave me a sense of value.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
49. “The wall! Your success is on the other side. Can’t jump over it or go around it. You know what to do.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
50. “Failure’s not an option. It’s just a step.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
51. “It ain’t the 99% who’s not putting in the relentless hard work that I care about.
It’s the 1% who is.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
52. “Always be you, play chess, not checkers and always play the long game.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
53. “By 23yrs old, I failed at achieving the biggest dream of my life. My ass was kicked and I was down – but not out. I refused to give up, got back up and pushed on.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
54. “Do not go gentle — cause that rent is always due.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
55. “Our ancestors are always watching, so as long I have a heartbeat and two capable hands – we handle business and finish the job.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Our ancestors are always watching, so as long I have a heartbeat and two capable hands – we handle business and finish the job.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
56. “The men I idolized built their bodies and became somebody – like Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger – and I thought, ‘That can be me.’ So I started working out. The funny thing is I didn’t realize back then that I was having a defining moment.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
57. “We had some rough times. We had some fighting times. And my dad always knew that there were parts of his life that were fu***ed up. And in the end, away from the noise, we had some pretty raw conversations about who he was, and who he always wanted me to be. And the good stuff is what will always be in the forefront of my mind, because I recognize that in our complicated testosterone-driven relationship, some of the best parts of me that I’ve been fortunate to share with the world I get from him. The resilience, the work ethic, the ‘No one’s gonna give it to you, so you got to get your ass out there and work it, earn respect’ type of credo, I get from him. And I will always carry that with me.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
58. “The prep is where the character is made.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
59. “Vision, guts and enthusiasm. Three qualities I feel you always gotta have to have a shot at success.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
60. “Have faith that on the others side of your pain, is something good.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Have faith that on the others side of your pain, is something good.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
61. “Playing in the NFL was the best thing that never happened, because it got me here.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
62. “You’re gonna get your assed kicked, we’re gonna get the sh** kicked out of us, you gotta get up, you gotta have faith that the one thing that you wanted to happen, often times is the best thing that never happened. So have faith, and just keep that in mind, and keep plugging away.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
63. “Be you. Be yourself, whether it’s in entertainment, whether it’s out in public, whether you’re a celebrity or not, the most powerful thing you can be is yourself.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
64. “Outwork all competition, be grateful for the grind, don’t run from your demons and if it ever becomes personal, then payback’s a bi***.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
65. “At some point you got to be fu****g tired of not being number one. You have to be, and you have to play angry.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“At some point you got to be fu****g tired of not being number one. You have to be, and you have to play angry.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
66. “You gotta work every fu*****g day.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
67. “I wanted to entertain, when I was 8 years old I thought I was a combination of these guys, I thought I was a combination of Chuck Norris, Richard Pryor, Harrison Ford, and Rocky Balboa.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
68. “I don’t know if “I’m in the man” but I do know that I got lucky. I work my butt off and I caught a break.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
69. “When I was a kid, my old man would always tell me, “a day without pain is like a day without sunshine” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
70. “Nightly grind = pain. But pain = getting paid.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
71. “I’m an entrepreneur, founder and industrialist and I absolutely love what I do, which is putting in the work with my own two hands.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
72. “First one in. Last one out.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
73. I know it may sound crazy but I try to keep the hard times of the past in the forefront of my mind, because it allows me to live every day with a greater perspective, purpose and GRATITUDE.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
74. “Dreams ain’t just for dreamers.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
75. “As a little boy, my dad was always the hardest working man I knew. Now as a man, I understand where many of my old habits come from. Shared DNA.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“As a little boy, my dad was always the hardest working man I knew. Now as a man, I understand where many of my old habits come from. Shared DNA.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
Related: The Dwayne Johnson Success Story
There you have it, some of the most motivating Dwayne Johnson quotes on success, working hard, and getting results. We hope these quotes fired you up. But most importantly, we hope they got you believing that you can achieve your dreams and that your best days are ahead of you.
Till your reach your aims,
BEST JEN SINCERO QUOTES FOR UPGRADING YOURSELF AND YOUR FINANCES
Jen Sincero is an American writer, speaker, and motivational coach. She’s authored a number of New York Times bestselling books like You Are a Badass, and You Are A Badass at Making Money, as well as a few other inspiring books. No doubt, she is hellbent on helping people transform their lives, and getting motivated and rich in the process. As such, we’ve rounded up some of the best Jen Sincero quotes we could find to help you get motivated to upgrade your life and your finances.
So, if you’re ready to dive into some of Jen Sincero’s best quotes on personal transformation, living an awesome life, and becoming a money magnet, then let’s get to these quotes
BEST JEN SINCERO QUOTES TO HELP YOU UPGRADE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR MONEY
1. “You will experience whatever you believe. And you will believe whatever you repeatedly tell yourself is true.” – Jen Sincero
2. “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jen Sincero
3. “When we don’t master our minds, we risk building our lives on a foundation of fakakta.” – Jen Sincero
4. “Your life is your party. You get to choose how you invite people and experiences and things into it.” – Jen Sincero
5. “Love yourself.” – Jen Sincero
6. “We all have the ability, through our thoughts, to harness the power of the Universe.” – Jen Sincero
7. “You need to go from wanting to change your life to deciding to change your life.” – Jen Sincero
8. “What other people think about you has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them.” – Jen Sincero
9. “Hang out with people who are kicking ass and who will make you feel like a giant loser if you’re not kicking ass, too.” – Jen Sincero
10. “Badassery comes to those who take risks.” – Jen Sincero
11. “Changing your habits and your boundaries takes courage, audacity, and a whole lot of self-love.” – Jen Sincero
12. “You will have good days, and you will have bad days; the key is to stay focused on the good and to forgive the bad.” – Jen Sincero
13. “Never apologize for who you are. It lets the whole world down.” – Jen Sincero
14. “We are all perfect in our own, magnificent, f***ed-up ways. Laugh at yourself. Love yourself and others. Rejoice in the cosmic ridiculousness.” – Jen Sincero
15. “Take care of yourself as if you’re the most awesome person you’ve ever met.” – Jen Sincero
“Take care of yourself as if you’re the most awesome person you’ve ever met.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
16. “You cut yourself off from the supply of awesomeness when you are not in a state of gratitude.” – Jen Sincero
17. “Trying to protect yourself from your fears protects you from experiencing a fully evolved and juicy life.” – Jen Sincero
18. “Surrendering is the free-falling backwards into the unknown and trusting that The Universe will catch you.” – Jen Sincero
19. “Our thoughts become our words, our words become our beliefs, our beliefs become our actions, our actions become our habits, and our habits become our realities.” – Jen Sincero
20. “Deciding is freedom. Indecision is torture.” – Jen Sincero
21. “What you do in each tiny moment matters greatly. Shut up, slow down, breathe, connect to your higher self, and act with intention.” – Jen Sincero
22. “Say nice things about your body, dress it up, and take it out. Give it hot sex, luxurious baths, and massages. Move it, stretch it, nourish it, hydrate it, pay attention to it—The better our bodies feel, the happier and more productive we are.” – Jen Sincero
23. “Your reality is created by what you focus on and how you choose to interpret it.” – Jen Sincero
24. “Our emotions are the motivating kicks in the rear that alert our bodies that it’s time to take action and make a thought a physical reality.” – Jen Sincero
25. “When you love yourself enough to stand in your truth no matter what the cost, everyone benefits.” – Jen Sincero
“When you love yourself enough to stand in your truth no matter what the cost, everyone benefits.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
26. “If you want to live a life you’ve never lived, you have to do things you’ve never done.” – Jen Sincero
27. “Most answers reveal themselves through doing, not thinking.” – Jen Sincero
28. “Wallowing in the pain and suffering isn’t going to help anyone, yourself included, any more than starving yourself will help the hungry. If you want to help the world and yourself, keep your frequency high and do your work from a place of power and joy.” – Jen Sincero
29. “Your beliefs hold the key to your financial success.” – Jen Sincero
30. “Who you surround yourself with greatly affects how you see your world and how high you set the bar for yourself.” – Jen Sincero
“Who you surround yourself with greatly affects how you see your world and how high you set the bar for yourself.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
31. “When you hang out with whiners, pessimists, tweakers, bleakers, freakers-outers and life-is-so-unfairers, it’s an uphill climb to keep yourself in a positive headspace. Stay away from people with tiny minds and tiny thoughts and start hanging out with people who see limitless possibility as the reality.” – Jen Sincero
32. “What if you decided to do the most outrageous, most exciting thing you ever dared fantasize about, regardless of what anyone, including your terrified self, thought? THAT would be living.” – Jen Sincero
33. “We only get to be in our bodies for a limited time, why not celebrate the journey instead of merely riding it out until it’s over?” – Jen Sincero
34. “You are a badass. You were one when you came screaming onto this planet and you are one now. The Universe wouldn’t have bothered with you otherwise. You can’t screw up so majorly that your badassery disappears. It is who you are. It’s who you always will be. It’s not up for negotiation.” – Jen Sincero
35. “You need to have a ten-ton gorilla of desire behind your decision or else you’ll wimp out the second things get hard.” – Jen Sincero
“You need to have a ten-ton gorilla of desire behind your decision or else you’ll wimp out the second things get hard.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
36. “You are perfect. To think anything less is as pointless as a river thinking that it’s got too many curves or that it moves too slowly or that its rapids are too rapid.” – Jen Sincero
37. “The only failure is quitting. Everything else is just gathering information.” – Jen Sincero
38. “You faith in The Universe must be stronger than your fear of not getting what you want.” – Jen Sincero
39. “Decide to embody the identity that represents the desires in your heart.” – Jen Sincero
40. “You are responsible for what you say and do. You are not responsible for whether or not people freak out about it.” – Jen Sincero
“You are responsible for what you say and do. You are not responsible for whether or not people freak out about it.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
41. “It never ceases to amaze me the precious time we spend chasing the squirrels around our brains, playing out our dramas, worrying about unwanted facial hair, seeking adoration, justifying our actions, complaining about slow Internet connections, dissecting the lives of idiots, when we are sitting in the middle of a full-blown miracle that is happening right here, right now.” – Jen Sincero
42. “Nobody who ever accomplished anything big of new or worth raising a celebratory first in the air did it from their comfort zone.” – Jen Sincero
43. “All life is either moving forward and evolving or shrinking back and dying. If you want to evolve in your own life, you have to push through the obstacles instead of running from them. Obstacles and challenges are the agents of growth.” – Jen Sincero
44. “In order to kick ass you must first lift up your foot.” – Jen Sincero
45. “There’s nothing as unstoppable as a freight train full of fu**-yeah.” – Jen Sincero
46. “No one is you, that’s your superpower.” – Jen Sincero
47. “When you level-up your idea of what’s possible, and decide to really go for it, you open yourself up to the means to accomplish it as well.” – Jen Sincero
48. “One of the best things you can do to improve the world is to improve yourself.” – Jen Sincero
49. “The Universe responds to details. The Universe responds to energy. The Universe responds to badasses.” – Jen Sincero
50. “If you want to be happy, make others happy.” – Jen Sincero
51. “It’s all make-believe. Or rather, it’s all what we make ourselves believe.” – Jen Sincero
52. “Wake up in the morning and declare what it is that you’ll celebrate today.” – Jen Sincero
53. “You are loved. Massively. Ferociously. Unconditionally. The Universe is totally freaking out about how awesome you are. It’s got you wrapped in a warm gorilla hug of adoration. It wants to give you everything you desire. It wants you to be happy. It wants you to see what it sees in you.” – Jen Sincero
54. “So often, we pretend we’ve made a decision, when what we’ve really done is signed up to try until it gets too uncomfortable.” – Jen Sincero
55. “Habits define who you’re being at a certain moment in time; they’re not who you are.” – Jen Sincero
“Habits define who you’re being at a certain moment in time; they’re not who you are.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
56. “Trust your own gut, your own feelings, your own joy above all else.” – Jen Sincero
57. “What other people think about you has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them.” – Jen Sincero
58. “The Universe will match whatever vibration you put out. And you can’t fool the Universe.” – Jen Sincero
59. “If you’re not excited, no one else is going to be.” – Jen Sincero
60. “When you change who you’re being, you begin seeing everything through new eyes.” – Jen Sincero
“When you change who you’re being, you begin seeing everything through new eyes.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
61. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Jen Sincero
62. “Surround yourself with people who think the way you want to think.” – Jen Sincero
63. “You are responsible for what you say and do. You are not responsible for whether or not people freak out about it.” – Jen Sincero
64. “Give yourself permission and the means (yes, this includes the money), to be who you are regardless of what anybody else thinks or believes is possible.” – Jen Sincero
65. “You’ll have to believe in things you can’t see as well as some things that you have full-on proof are impossible.” – Jen Sincero
“You’ll have to believe in things you can’t see as well as some things that you have full-on proof are impossible.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
66. “Perfectionism is just procrastination in a fancy outfit.” – Jen Sincero
67. “If you don’t invest, you’re not invested in yourself.” – Jen Sincero
68. “Taking risks is uncomfortable, but it’s the kind of discomfort that’s equal parts eeek! and hell yeah!” – Jen Sincero
69. “Relish the feeling of gratitude and the joy of being in the flow with money.” – Jen Sincero
70. “Decide to love yourself through all the trials and errors and false starts.” – Jen Sincero
“Decide to love yourself through all the trials and errors and false starts.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
71. “We’d rather do what’s expected of us that give ourselves permission to be, do, and have what feels good and right and awesome.” – Jen Sincero
72. “Boundaries are not rigid walls. They breathe and move with the complexities of life and the nuances of each situation.” – Jen Sincero
73. “Habitually setting good boundaries lays the groundwork for all other habits.” – Jen Sincero
74. “Your desires are your Universal Marching Orders, and there is no wrong outcome.” – Jen Sincero
75. “Trust that the Universe always delivers right on time.” – Jen Sincero
76. “If you want to get over your issues and rock your life, be grateful, look for the good and learn.” – Jen Sincero
77. “Faith is contagious.” – Jen Sincero
78. “You have to keep the faith, always, even when your ass is on the line.” – Jen Sincero
79. “All of Mother Nature’s creatures are designed to full flourish before they drop dead.” – Jen Sincero
80. “A healthy desire for wealth is not greed, it’s a desire for life.” – Jen Sincero
81. “Allow yourself to experience whatever your heart desires as if this is your one and only chance to take the ride of your life.” – Jen Sincero
82. “Your life, your choice.” – Jen Sincero
83. “Good boundaries are all about self-love.” – Jen Sincero
84. “All that matters is what’s true for you, and if you can stay connected to that without straying, you will be a mighty superhero.” – Jen Sincero
85. “One great way to make even the most ho-hum of habits something to look forward to is by attaching some sore of reward to it.” – Jen Sincero
“One great way to make even the most ho-hum of habits something to look forward to is by attaching some sore of reward to it.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
86. “We’re so damn busy all the time we rarely take the time out to acknowledge our awesomeness.” – Jen Sincero
87. “Decisions are not up for negotiation.” – Jen Sincero
88. “It doesn’t matter how many times you’ve messed up, because your failures and face-plants are all part of your journey.” – Jen Sincero
89. “Don’t waste your precious time giving one single crap about what anybody else thinks of you.” – Jen Sincero
90. “You have the power and choice to become anybody you choose to become.” – Jen Sincero
“You have the power and choice to become anybody you choose to become.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
91. “Sometimes the road to freedom lies in deciding you’d rather be happy than right.” – Jen Sincero
92. “When you succumb to fear, you are under the illusion that you can predict the future.” – Jen Sincero
93. “Our ‘realities’ are determined by how we habitually perceive ourselves and our worlds.” – Jen Sincero
94. “Habits. The easier you make it for them to show up, the more regularly they will.” – Jen Sincero
95. “Take big, audacious action in the direction of your dreams and do not let the fact that you’re wetting your pants stop you.” – Jen Sincero
“Take big, audacious action in the direction of your dreams and do not let the fact that you’re wetting your pants stop you.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
96. “Own your nos.” – Jen Sincero
97. “Learn the language of no.” – Jen Sincero
98. “Being around inspired, visionary, enthusiastic people who are living their truths is one of the fastest ways to massively transform your life.” – Jen Sincero
99. “Oy the energy we waste lugging around the wet sandbag of guilt and resentment!” – Jen Sincero
100. “In order to truly raise your vibration, you’ve got to believe that everything you want is available to you.” – Jen Sincero
“In order to truly raise your vibration, you’ve got to believe that everything you want is available to you.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
Bonus Jen Sincero Quote
Bonus: Here’s one last bonus Jen Sincero quote. We believe there is loads of truth behind this quote. So, ignore it at your own risk. Enjoy!
There you have it, the best of the best Jen Sincero quotes on success, money, habits, and having the right mindset. We hope they’ll inspire you to start living out that awesome and prosperous life that you deserve.
If you’ve yet to read any of her books, be sure to check at least one of them out. We don’t doubt that her wise words could be a game changer for you.
Note: We’re reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission
With that said, please feel free to book mark this page, share one of her inspiring quotes, or comeback soon whenever you need a little bit of that unique inspiration and motivation that only Jen Sincero can provide.
75+ INSPIRING DAYMOND JOHN QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
75+ INSPIRATIONAL KEVIN O’LEARY QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
HOW TO NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR GOALS AND DREAMS AGAIN
7 BEST FINANCIAL TIPS FOR CASH-STRAPPED ENTREPRENEURS
HOW TO GET RICH WITH A NORMAL JOB
35+ MYRON GOLDEN QUOTES ON SUCCESS AND GETTING RICH
JEFF BEZOS NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HE MAKES PER YEAR
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
BEST DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS AND ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER APPS
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you looking for a...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
Self-Discipline3 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes7 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence6 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation12 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation10 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes7 months ago
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration2 years ago
TOP 55 PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes1 year ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence8 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes2 years ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes7 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation8 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022