Claude M. Bristol was the author of the book ‘The Magic of Believing’. Many successful people have attributed his book and the ideas contained within as the foundation for much of their success.
I’ve read his book many times, and each time I’ve read it, I always find a new takeaway.
If you have yet to read this book, it is highly recommended that you do. It can change your life.
To share some of Claude M. Bristol’s greatness with the world, and to encourage more people to read his book ‘The Magic of Believing’, I am going to highlight a few of the best passages and quotes from his timeless masterpiece.
Best Claude M. Bristol Quotes
The quotes I have listed here, are the most powerful few I’ve come across. They are the quotes that have impacted me the most.
May these Claude M. Bristol quotes move you to believe, achieve, as they have for me.
1. “If you believe you can do a thing, you can do it.” – Claude M. Bristol
2. “Just believe that there is genuine creative magic in believing, and magic there will be, for belief will supply the power which will enable you to succeed in everything you undertake.” – Claude M. Bristol
3. “What the fool cannot learn, he laughs at, thinking that by his laughter he shows superiority instead of latent idiocy.” – Claude M. Bristol
4. “Your very life is your thinking and the result of your thinking processes.” – Claude M. Bristol
5. “What you exhibit outwardly, you are inwardly.” – Claude M. Bristol
6. “Thought is the original source of all wealth, all success, all material gain, all great discoveries and inventions, and all great achievements.” – Claude M. Bristol
7. “It was desire that brought progress to the world.” – Claude M. Bristol
8. “Thought attracts that upon which it is directed.” – Claude M. Bristol
9. “Whatever we fix our thoughts upon, or steadily focus our imaginations upon, that is what we attract.” – Claude M. Bristol
THE ABSOLUTE BEST CLAUDE M. BRISTOL QUOTE
10. “History is replete with the stories of strong-minded, resolutely willed individuals, who, steadfastly holding to their inner convictions, have been able to inspire their fellow-man, and in the face of tremendous and determined opposition have literally created out of nothing great businesses, huge empires, and new worlds.”
11. “Everything we have in the modern world is the result of desire. Indeed, desire is the motivating force of life itself.” – Claude M. Bristol
12. “Doing things for others always pays dividends.” – Claude M. Bristol
13. “If you can convince yourself, you can convince the other fellow.” – Claude M. Bristol
14. “You have to think big to be big.” – Claude M. Bristol
15. “To win you’ve got to stay in the game.” – Claude M. Bristol
16. “Whether we know it or not, we are all engaged in the selling of something; if not our wares, then our personalities, our services, our ideas.” – Claude M. Bristol
17. “The more interest you take in your work, naturally the more attention you give it, and the greater are the results.” – Claude M. Bristol
18. “All great men, are men of quick decision.” – Claude M. Bristol
19. “Learn to be quick in your decisions, and audacious in your actions.” – Claude M. Bristol
20. “It is the image created in his mind that gives reality to the world outside of him.” – Claude M. Bristol
The most important Claude Bristol truth:
21. “Assert yourself to be the creator and boss of your own habits of thought-in fact, become unconquerable.” – Claude M. Bristol
22. “It’s the constant and determined effort that breaks down all resistance, sweeps away all obstacles.” – Claude M. Bristol
23. “One secures the gold of the spirit when he finds himself. – Claude M. Bristol
24. “No one ever defeated a resolute will. Even death stands still before such a will.” – Claude M. Bristol
25. “Know thyself, know thy power.” – Claude M. Bristol
26. “Back your belief with a resolute will and you become unconquerable – a master of men among men – yourself.” – Claude M. Bristol
27. “What you believe yourself to be, you are.” – Claude M. Bristol
28. “A cracked or broken mirror isn’t going to bring you bad luck unless you believe in it.” – Claude M. Bristol
29. “To become the person you would like to be, you create a mental picture of your newly conceived self, and if you continue to hold it, the day will come when you are in reality, that person.” – Claude M. Bristol
30. “[People] never raise their sights, or realize that it’s just as easy to shoot a bird on a limb thirty feet above the ground, as it is to shoot at it on the ground the same distance away.” – Claude M. Bristol
There you have it, some of Claude M. Bristol’s best quotes. I hope you enjoyed them. And I am going to say it again, if you haven’t read his famous book yet, ‘The Magic of Believing’, I hope these quotes at the very least inspire you to learn more about him and his book.
If you enjoyed these Magic of Believing quotes, be that friend who supports and encourages success in others, by sharing it with them.