When the end comes for you, how will you be remembered? Will your friends and family be giving speeches, admiring the details of the passionate life you lived? Or will it be a trivial gathering, where hardly anyone shows up?
WHO WANTS TO LIVE WITH PASSION?
Will they be saying, “Here rests _______(your name here), he/she was born on this date, died on this date, and today is their burial, R.I.P., the end.”? And that’s it, that’s all they will be saying because you eked your way through life, you took your days for granted, and while you may have been alive, you didn’t really live.
Or, will they be saying, “Here rests ________ (your name here), he/she was really on fire for life! They didn’t take the days they had on this planet for granted. They made every moment count, they lived every day with zeal and a zest for life. They truly lived with passion!”?
Now, I have a hunch at what your answer might be. Because really, who doesn’t want to live with passion?
Everybody wants to live with passion when they really think about it. But many of us forget what we want amidst the predictability of everyday life.
And in some cases, many just don’t know how to start. They want to live life to its fullest, but they don’t know where to begin.
If you are the type of person who knows what it takes to live the life they truly want, but you’ve somehow forgotten to start living it, this post will serve as a good reminder and kick in the pants.
Or, if you are one of the few, who just don’t know where to begin, this page will a good starting point.
The bottom line is this, if you want to live with passion, put away the distractions and read this list with undivided attention…
HOW TO LIVE WITH PASSION
1. Stop Hanging Around Losers
Sorry to be blunt (actually, no I am not). If you hang around losers, i.e. people who aren’t going anywhere, or don’t want to do anything with their lives, guess how they are going to make you feel when you decide to start doing something that injects your life with more passion?
That’s right, they will try to make you feel like a loser. They’ll try to make you feel like your weird, or crazy.
You can always tell a loser by how they try to make you feel when you attempt to live your life to its fullest. They try to bring you down, make you doubt yourself, or make you feel less than you know you are.
There is a thing called crab mentality, which is basically the thinking that…”If I can’t have it, neither can you”. And many of these loser friends that most of us have, will see you making moves, changes, and doing things that indicate you are living a life of passion, that you are living life the way it is supposed to be lived. And, just like the crabs in a bucket, they’ll try to sabotage your efforts. They’ll do their utmost to pull you back into their pot of misery.
So drop the zeros, and start hanging out with otherheroes
2. Change Your Focus
If you want to live with passion, if you want to live an exciting, positive life, then this step is a must. Decide to change your focus.
And when I say change your focus, I mean make it a priority to focus on only those things that uplift you and make you feel good.
A great place to start, is to stop watching all that negative news and noise out there. Main stream media knows we humans are suckers, conditioned to protect ourselves from all forms of danger. And they know we will eat up their every word, because they lace it with fear, crisis, anger, and all those scary and unpleasant scenarios that we associate with danger.
The thing is, by consuming too much of the negative noise pushed by our major media outlets, we program ourselves into believing the world is a screwed-up place. And it’s not!
Now don’t get me wrong, I am not saying to be all Pollyanna, or be like an ostrich with his head in the sand. But, it is important that you don’t let all the disaster, danger, and death peddled by the media on the daily, become your reality.
Why? Because, living with passion is all about living life to it’s fullest. It’s about focusing on the good, (understanding there is bad), but attempting to live at great.
3. Change Your Mindset
The world-renowned psychologist, Carol S. Dweck, discovered that there are two types of mindsets that people maintain in their lives.
One is a fixed mindset, and the other is a growth mindset.
A person with a fixed mindset believes that their intelligence or talents are fixed traits. Meaning, they can’t be changed. Such a person believes that their success, or the quality of their life, is, and will be determined by the talents they were born with.
But a person with a growth mindset isn’t stuck on the faulty premise, that luck, success, or their station in life is predetermined by how much talent they were born with. The person with a growth mindset believes in the value effort. They have the mindset that they can control their destiny, become stronger, smarter, and better through concentrated effort and determination.
People with a growth mindset increase their chances of finding more success, accomplishment, and happiness, because they believe they can do so.
Change your mindset, and you can change your life.
And if you are wondering, “But what does mindset have to do with passion?”
Well, you can’t live life your life to its fullest if you have a limited (fixed) mindset.
4. Follow Your Fire
If you want to live with passion, you must do that thing which excites you the most in life. Even if you can’t drop everything and do it right away, you have to at least, eventually chase that thing. If you want to live with passion, you have to do that thing that really brings joy to your life. You have to follow your fire.
What do I mean by follow your fire?
Well, If you want to be a writer, write. If you want to be an artist, make art. Or if you want to downsize, buy a tiny house and live off the grid, go do it.
And if you can’t do it for whatever reason (like financial, time, prior commitments), you should at least be making moves to make it happen.
To live your life to it’s fullest, you have to live your life. You need to make sure you are striving to do those things that bring you most to life.
5. Have More Fun
To live with passion means to live full out, to be in a state or mode of trying to squeeze every last ounce of awesome from this life of yours. And we both know, that life is not all about work.
“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy”
I believe there is some wisdom in the saying, work hard play hard.
You never hear people say, “work tepid, play tepid”. That’s because it’s boring, and does not make for living full out. The crazy thing is, some people live that way.
Playing, having fun, and doing things we enjoy doing with friends and family adds fuel to the fire of life. So be sure to have some fun!
(Disclaimer: Don’t Go Too Crazy! Everything in Moderation)
6. Stop Making Excuses
The people who get to live the life they truly want, are people who have taken full responsibility for their lives.
Take responsibility for everything that happens in your life. When things don’t go as planned, take ownership of it. People who always make excuses as to why things don’t work out in their favor, can’t grow from them.
This is important to note, because people who don’t believe they can achieve more, or grow, aren’t going to try. And people who don’t try, end up stunting their emotional growth.
And a person with stunted emotions can’t feel fully, and what is passion but feeling and living at our max?
So, if you want to live with passion, the excuses got to go.
7. Be a Little Selfish
It is important to take care of yourself first. I know this may sound crazy to some, but really, you’re not doing yourself a favor when it comes to living fully, if you are dragging your feet along the way.
I mean, if it is your passion to sacrifice your every waking moment for someone else, then by all means, go for it. But not everyone is born to be Mother Teresa. And that is the kicker, do what you want to do first, then consider what others want.
If you don’t, some people will take advantage of you to the detriment of your happiness.
When you take care of you first, you create the conditions to be passionate about life. When you feel obligated to put your interests last, you dampen your fire.
Think about it. Has there ever been a time when you felt forced to do something you didn’t really want to be doing? I’ll bet you didn’t bring all of you to the plate. I’ll bet you weren’t as jazzed up as you would have been, had you been doing what you really wanted to be doing.
Sometimes, you’ll have to do things out of obligation, but don’t make it a way of life. If you do, living your life to its fullest won’t be possible.
Why? Because you’ll be helping some one else live their life to it’s fullest.
8. Take Some Risks
You’ve seen those movies or read those books that included people who never took any risks right? The stories always include a major character who is going through something interesting. They are in the mix of things, you know? But those characters who are kind of just meh, are easily forgotten. Those characters are only remembered in the context of the hero, the villain, or the character doing things, taking risks, and mixing it up.
In short, don’t be “that character”. Be bold, mix things up a bit in your life, and don’t live a life that is only remembered in the context of others! Be the hero of your own story, and start taking some risks!
(Disclaimer: Take Calculated Risks….Don’t Get Yourself Killed)
9. Get Outside More
If you want to live with more passion, getting outside more will help.
Put down the remote control, turn off the video games, unplug from the internet, and just get outside. Specifically, somewhere out in nature.
Sunshine, the outdoors, and being in nature is great for your spirits. There is even science that backs this up. According to this study conducted at Stanford University: urban populations tend to have higher rates of mental illness, anxiety, and depression. And the reason is, because urban populations down’t get out in nature enough.
And I am sure I don’t need to say it, but if you are always feeling anxious or depressed, it’s going to be real hard to get fired about your life.
10. Drink More Coffee
Yes, I am serious!
Look, there are tons of reasons to drink coffee. Coffee can make you smarter, give you more energy, and make you happier. The health benefits are many.
I am actually drinking coffee right now… and on my 7th cup! Woooooooo!
Really, one of the best reasons to drink coffee is because it can take you from feeling like a zombie to feeling like an action hero in 2 minutes flat.
And the last I checked, feeling like a lifeless, leg-dragging zombie doesn’t lead to passionate living.
So drink some more coffee Yo!
Bonus Tip: To Help You Live With Passion
This is my last piece of advice. Consider it a bonus tip. One of the best methods I’ve used to help me live with more passion, was to start living my life as if I were retired. I know it sounds simple, but this simple mental hack, can actually help you liberate your mindset and free up your thinking to get you doing those things you really want to be doing.
For example, on weekends you can begin by simply seeing yourself as retired. And then seek to do all the things you would be doing if you were actually retired. By tricking your mind like this, you will see your free time in a much more relaxing way. On top of this, you’ll actually help yourself do those things that you really want to do, yet continue to put off till you retire.
So, from now on, start thinking of yourself as retired. And begin living the full life you keep wishing you could be living now! Live with passion today!
FINAL THOUGHTS ON HOW TO LIVE WITH PASSION
I am going to be real with you. It really pisses me off whenever I see some one trudging along through life, living it like it is this experience that is going to last forever. And the people I really shake make head at, are the ones that are living in a form of cruise control. It’s sad, it’s really really sad. To me, it’s akin to someone blowing their nose with a $100 bill.
Yes, life is hard, and we all have our problems, but really, we only get one of these bad boys.
There is so much to live for, and so many things to be consistently fired up about, that it blows me away to think that some people don’t live with passion every single day.
Now, it’s a rarity these days, but anytime I see a person full of life and on fire for living, it brings a smile to my face. It also makes me think, how the world could use more people who truly live with passion.
The great news is, we can all become that person if we really wanted to.
Heck, if you wanted to, you could tear up your old script and become on fire for this life today.
So, will you? Will you choose to live life to it’s fullest, to live life on fire?
If so, just remember to follow these 10 guidelines, and you’ll be well on your way!
The #1 regret people mention while lying on their deathbeds is, “I wish I had the courage to live the life I really wanted”. Don’t let that be you.
35 OPTIMISTIC QUOTES TO GET YOU THROUGH HARD TIMES & LIVE LIFE TO IT’S FULLEST
If you’re in search of some optimistic quotes then you’ll enjoy this page. Life can seem hard at times for just about everyone. We all go through our own trials and tribulations. For many, those trials and hardships are longer and more drawn out than they are for others. And for some, their hardships may seem to be a never ending struggle. But, the one thing we must never forget, is that there is a path that that typically gets every person through the dark.
So what is this path?
It is the light, the hope, and the possibility that things will eventually improve. It is a path of possibility. But, it is a path that can only be seen if one chooses to see it. Optimism is a choice.
So, if you find yourself in a lull in your life or struggling through some tough times, allow these optimistic quotes to strengthen your vision of better days to come, and allow the possibility of what could be… pull you through those dark times.
BEST OPTIMISTIC QUOTES FOR TOUGH TIMES
1. “Optimism doesn’t wait on facts. It deals with prospects.” – Norma Cousins.
2. “The greatest salvation of man is through love and in love.” – Victor Frankl
3. “I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.” – Winston Churchill
4. “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” – William Arthur Ward
5. “For every dark night there’s a brighter day.” – Tupac Shakur
6. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
7. “Optimism is true moral courage.” – Ernest Shackelton
8. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen KellerTweet Quote
9. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
10. “Even if I knew tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.” – Martin Luther
11. “Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine Caine
“Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine CaineTweet Quote
12. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
13. “The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity – even under the most difficult circumstances – to add a deeper meaning to his life.” – Victor Frankl
14. “I’m a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will.” – Antonio Gramsci
“I’m a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will.” – Antonio GramsciTweet Quote
15. “Pessimism never won any battle.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
16. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. “Optimism inspires, energizes, and brings out our best. It points the mind toward possibilities and helps us think creatively past problems.” – Price Pritchett
“Optimism inspires, energizes, and brings out our best. It points the mind toward possibilities and helps us think creatively past problems.” – Price PritchettTweet Quote
18. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
You’re more then halfway through these quotes on optimism. If you are enjoying them, please consider sharing one, two, or the whole page with someone who could use a few inspiring words. Thanks in advance!
Now let’s dive back into these powerful and optimistic quotes.
Related: Books on Living Life to The Fullest
19. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
20. “I discovered that if you expect the worst you will get the worst, and if you expect the best you will get the best.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“I discovered that if you expect the worst you will get the worst, and if you expect the best you will get the best.” – Norman Vincent PealeTweet Quote
21. “If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” – Mark 9:23
22. “Our belief at the beginning of a doubtful undertaking is the one thing that insures the successful out of your venture.” – William James
23. “If ye have faith…nothing shall be impossible to you.” – Matthew 17:20
24. “Life cannot deny itself to the person who gives life his all.” – Norman Vincent Peale
25. “Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.” – Deepak Chopra
26. “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.” – Dalai Lama
27. “To find optimism, look for the good things in life.” – Catherine Pulsifer
28. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” – Douglas Adams
29. “Optimism is courage if it is not naïve.” – Jordan Peterson
30. “Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation courage and true progress.” – Nicholas M. Butler
“Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation courage and true progress.” – Nicholas M. ButlerTweet Quote
31. “Be patient with yourself. Nothing in nature blooms all year.” – Optimistic Quote
32. “Optimism – the doctrine or belief that everything is beautiful, including what is ugly.” – Ambrose Bierce
33. “An optimist understands that life can be a bumpy road, but at least it is leading somewhere. They learn from mistakes and failures, and are not afraid to fail and try again.” – Harvey Mackay
“An optimist understands that life can be a bumpy road, but at least it is leading somewhere. They learn from mistakes and failures, and are not afraid to fail and try again.” – Harvey MackayTweet Quote
34. “Be fanatically positive and militantly optimistic. If something is not to your liking, change your liking.” – Rick Steves
35. “Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward.” – Nelson Mandela
Related: Quotes About Life and Struggles
Bonus Quote on Optimism:
Bonus: This last quote is by far one of the most powerful quotes on optimism. It was uttered by the Holocaust survivor, turned psychologist who experienced the worst of the worst when it comes to life, yet never lost hope…..
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” – Victor FranklTweet Quote
Remember, it is not what happens to us that determines our outcomes in life. Rather, it is what we do with what happens to us. And the few who grasp on to the vision of an optimistic future are the ones who will eventually live it.
So, stay optimistic, stay hopeful, and keep believing that things will get better for you, and before you know it, they will. Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this collection of optimistic quotes then you’ll love these Quotes About Living Life to the Fullest.
50+ INSPIRATIONAL STARTING OVER QUOTES
Starting over can be scary. It doesn’t matter if it’s related to your career, your business, or your relationships, it can seem daunting. In fact, most people are afraid of staring over because of their fear of the unknown. But, starting over doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom. In fact, starting over can exhilarating and fun. And it might just be exactly what you need.
With that said, we’ve rounded up a handful of the most inspirational starting over quotes we could find. We hope they inspire and encourage you to look forward to your new beginnings with optimism and hope, instead of fear and apprehension.
So, if you’re ready for this powerful list of quotes about starting over, let’s dive in:
BEST STARTING OVER QUOTES
1. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny Kaye
2. “So what do we do? Anything. Something. So long as we just don’t sit there. If we screw up, start over. Try something else. If we wait until we’ve satisfied all the uncertainties, it may be too late.” – Lee Iacocca
3. “Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what’s coming next.” – Anonymous
4. “As long as you’re still alive, you always have the chance to start again.” – Emily Acker
5. “Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along.” – Rae Smith
“Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along.” – Rae SmithClick to tweet
6. “Leave the past where it is… Behind you!” – Anonymous
7. “It’s only human to make mistakes. You always have a choice to learn from it, let it go, forgive yourself and start over.” – Anonymous
8. “And now I’ll do what’s best for me.” – John Green
9. “Starting over is not a sign of failure, but a mark of courage — a willingness to give yourself and your life another chance.” – Scott Stabile
10. “The sun will rise and we will try again.” – Anonymous
11. “Rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I rebuilt by life.” – J.K. Rowling
12. “No matter how hard the past. You can always begin again.” – Buddha
13. “You can always start over.” – Anonymous
14. “Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.” – Raymond Lindquist
15. “What feels like the end is often the beginning.” – Starting Over Quote
16. “Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.” – Nicole Sobon
17. “You don’t need a new day to start over, you only need a new mindset.” – Hazel Hira Ozbek
18. “So take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start all over again.” – Frank Sinatra
19. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” – Guy Finley
20. “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.” – Anonymous
“You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.” – AnonymousClick to tweet
21. “Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better.” – Anonymous
22. “There is no shame in beginning again, for you get a chance to build bigger and better than before.” – Leon Brown
23. “Starting over requires no explanation to anyone, requires no specific date, requires nothing more than you saying IT’S TIME.” – Anna Pereira
24. “Every moment is a new beginning.” – Elie Wiesel
25. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
26. “If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho
27. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
28. One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.” – Anonymous
29. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it, begin it now.” – – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
30. “The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings.” – Dave Weinbaum
31. “Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
32. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.” – Seneca
33. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” – Germany Kent
34. “Every story has an end, but in life every end is a new beginning.” – Anonymous
35. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.Click to tweet
36. “You’ve got a new story to write. And it looks nothing like your past.” – Anonymous
37. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
38. “As long as you’re still alive, you always have the chance to start again.” – Emily Acker
39. “You can’t go back and change the beginning. But you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
40. “A sunrise is God’s way of saying, “Let’s start again.”” – Todd Stocer
41. “Spring is proof that there is beauty in new beginnings.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
42. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” – Lao Tzu
43. “It’s never too late to become who you want to be. You have the power within to start over.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
44. “There is no such thing as going back to square one. Remember that you are starting over with more knowledge, strength and power than you had before.” – Anonymous
45. “Whatever wrong turns you’ve taken in life you can always start over and find your way back to happiness.” – Marty Rubin
“Whatever wrong turns you’ve taken in life you can always start over and find your way back to happiness.” – Marty RubinClick to tweet
46. “We must be willing to get rid of the life we planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.” – Joseph Campbell
47. “We cannot start over, but we can begin now, and make a new ending.” – Zig Ziglar
48. “If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.” – Anonymous
49. “Failure is the opportunity to start over again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
50. “Success is getting to a point where you’d be truly OK with losing everything you have and starting over.” – Tony Hsieh
“Success is getting to a point where you’d be truly OK with losing everything you have and starting over.” – Tony HsiehClick to tweet
Bonus Quote On Starting Over
Bonus: Here’s one last and final starting over quote to ponder as you decide if starting over is for you. Enjoy!
There you have it, some of the best starting over quotes. We hope they inspired you give you the courage to start over if that’s what’s called for.
Till next time,
25+ MANIFESTATION AFFIRMATIONS TO TRANSFORM YOUR DREAMS INTO REALITY
Have you ever noticed how some people seem to easily manifest or achieve success after success, while others struggle to create very little positive change in their lives or make any progress on their goals, and as a result eventually give up? Want to know what the main difference between these two groups of people is? It’s simple: It’s their mindset.
That’s right, your mindset is responsible for much of the success and achievement, or lack of thereof that you’ve been experiencing in your life up until this point. If you’ve been experience positive change and successes, chances are you possess a healthy and positive mindset. But, if you’ve been experiencing the opposite, like failure, frustration, or lack of reasonable progress, then you may have a problem with your mindset.
The great news is, we’ve discovered a little secret through trial and error, that can help just about anyone reverse their mindset, and with it, their luck. So, what’s this little secret? Well, it’s none other than affirmations. But not just any ole affirmations, we’re talking about manifestation affirmations to be precise.
What Are Manifestation Affirmations?
First and foremost, affirmations are essentially statements that can help rewire your mindset or how you perceive the world when you say them to yourself or write them down regularly.
A 2015 study published to the Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience journal, which can also be found on The National Library of Medicine, used an MRI to show how employing self-affirmations can actually activate the reward centers in your brain.
For example, by simply affirming to yourself, “I am confident”, you can activate the same reward centers that react to other dopamine-releasing experiences, like watching a great movie, or easting chocolate. In short, affirmations can activate your neural pathways, and if done enough, via neuroplasticity, you can eventually transform those areas of your brain responsible for how positive you feel about a given aspect of your life.
But here is the real reason why affirmations are so powerful. When you use them, you essentially leverage two different types of biases that we all have. Namely, what’s known as the observational selection bias and our confirmation bias.
The former is a bias that helps us see more of something once it has been noticed. It’s like when you hear a certain song, and then you start hearing that song everywhere. The latter bias (the confirmation bias) is our tendency to search, interpret, or recall information that confirms our pre-existing beliefs.
Thus, when you use affirmations, you are essentially hacking these two cognitive biases for your own advantage.
With that being said, for an affirmation to be truly effective, you should believe in it, and it should be said with emotion and faith. It won’t hurt to remember the following sage advice when you employ them, ‘All things are possible to those that believe them.” In fact, the less faith you have in your affirmations, the less effective they will be.
So, if you really want to get the most out of your affirmations, you will want to suspend your disbelief and minimize the significance of that overly critical and doubting voice we all listen to from time to time.
Related: Do Affirmations Really Work?
The Manifestation Affirmation
Now that we’ve covered what an affirmation is, here’s what a manifestation affirmation is, and why you should use these types of affirmations if you want to truly realize your dreams and more success in your life.
The word manifestation, at its core means to be readily perceived by the senses, or to be easily understood or realized by the mind. The word also means to essentially create something or transform something from an idea into a reality.
So, a manifestation affirmation, is an affirmation that you’ll want to use to create a mindset that is primed to more readily perceive, understand, and realize the success, positivity, and positive change that you seek in your life.
Manifestation affirmations are affirmations that will not only help guide you to the positive outcomes you are after (like a honing device), but they’ll help you strengthen the mindset that is more apt to see and perceive the success that is on its way. And like a positive feedback loop, the more you use manifestation affirmations, the more fully aware you’ll become of the success and possibilities you seek.
And as a result, you’ll be more inclined to look for the “wins” that’ll entice you to persist in taking the actions that will eventually lead you to the realization of the inspiring possibilities and success you seek.
So, if you’re ready for our collection of what we believe to be the best affirmations for manifestation dreams, then let’s dive in:
MANIFESTATION AFFIRMATIONS TO REALIZE YOUR DREAMS
1. “I am passionate about my goals and I convert my dreams into reality with unwavering courage.”
2. “I am abundant and ready to live my dreams now.”
3. “I focus my energy on positive thoughts and actions.”
4. “I believe in myself and in my ability to achieve my dreams.”
5. “All the Universe conspires in helping me achieve my dreams.”
6. “I see and feel my goals and dreams as already accomplished.”
7. “I have clearly defined and written goals with a deadline.”
8. “I expect success.”
9. “I create my own luck and prosperity.”
10. “I deserve the highest and best in life.”
11. “I am powerful, positive, and energetic in the pursuit of my dreams.”
12. “Prosperity flows to and through me.”
13. “I am happy with who I am and can be.”
14. “I am worthy of my dream job and creating the lifestyle of my dreams.”
15. “My success grows with limitless expectations.”
16. “I am creating happy, fulfilling relationships in my life.”
17. “I attract success and happiness easily and effortlessly.”
18. “I am the architect of my fate and I can achieve what I have dreamt for myself.”
19. “My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant, my soul is tranquil.”
20. “I can do anything I set my mind to.”
21. “My potential is infinite, and my future is bright.”
22. “My life is full of positive friends and family members who love and support me.”
23. “I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.”
24. “I am living the life I have pictured for myself.”
25. “I am whole, complete, total, and fully alive in this moment.”
Bonus Manifestation Affirmation
Bonus: Here is one last bonus affirmation for manifesting your dreams. It’s a powerful testament to yourself, that will open up the floodgates of success and plenty when you fully and truly believe it. Enjoy
Related: Best Manifestation Mantras
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to manifestation affirmations. Remember, your success is largely a mental game determined by your mindset. And once you convince yourself that you are responsible for the pictures you hold in your mind, and take action to proactively change those pictures, good things will start showing up in your life.
Just like in sports, the goal, the touchdown, or the game winning shot are all pictured in the mind in advance, before they are ever realized in our physical world. The same goes for the realization of your goals and dreams. So, if you’re serious about manifesting the successful life you seek, you may want to get serious about taking control of your mindset with these manifestation affirmations.
PS – If you enjoyed these powerful affirmations for manifestation, then you’ll probably enjoy these other supporting resources on affirmations:
10 BEST MONEY AFFIRMATIONS WALLPAPER FOR ATTRACTING FINANCIAL SUCCESS
Financial success improves when you have a strong money mindset. As such, we’ve decided to publish these money affirmations wallpapers for you to download or set as a wallpaper for your computer. We believe that what you focus on expands, and these powerful wallpaper affirmations, when set as your desktop background, will make it easy for you to focus on the financial success you seek.
Reviewing them every day, (actively and passively) can help just about anyone improve their financial mindset, and as a result (not immediately, but eventually), their financial situation.
So, feel free to download, save, or set as your desktop background the money affirmations wallpaper you find most suitable or that inspires you the most.
MONEY AFFIRMATIONS WALLPAPER TO KEEP YOU INSPIRED
Pro Tip: The best way to set an image as your desktop is to first click on the download link provided below each image. Once the image is saved to you computer, just right click on the image that should now be in your download folder, and simply select the ‘Set as desktop background option’.
Wallpaper 1: Large Sums of Money Come To Me Quickly and Easily
Wallpaper 2: I Will Conquer My Money Goals
Wallpaper 3: I Deserve And Expect Financial Abundance
Wallpaper 4: Today I Commit To Living My Financial Dreams
Wallpaper 5: My Life Is Rich and Full
Wallpaper 6: I am Worthy of A Wealthy Life
Wallpaper 7: I am a Money Magnet
Wallpaper 8: Money Comes to Me Easily and Effortlessly
Wallpaper 9: Prosperity Flows to Me Daily
Wallpaper 10: My Actions Create Prosperity
We hope at least one of these inspiring money affirmation wallpapers caught your eye enough to download, save, or set as your desktop background.
With that said, stay focused on your goals and the financial success you seek, and it will only be a matter of time before they come to fruition.
PS – If you enjoyed this page on money affirmation wallpapers, then you’ll likely love this powerful supporting resource: Affirmations About Money
50+ INSPIRATIONAL PAULO COELHO QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS AND CHASING YOUR DREAMS
Paulo Coelho is the highly successful and well known Brazilian novelist who wrote one of the best-selling books of all-time; ‘The Alchemist’. He’s also authored 28 additional books, selling over 320 million of those books, and he continues to inspire people from just about every walk of life to this day.
With that said, we’ve gathered some of his most inspiring quotes on success and living one’s dreams to help you get inspired and motivated enough to keep reaching for yours. So, if you’re ready to digest some of the most motivational Paulo Coelho quotes of all time, let’s dive right in:
Best Paulo Coelho Quotes
1. “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” – Paulo Coelho
2. “Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.” – Paulo Coelho
3. “You are what you believe yourself to be.” – Paulo Coelho
4. “Don’t allow your mind to tell your heart what to do. The mind gives up easily.” – Paulo Coelho
5. “You will never be able to escape from your heart. So it is better to listen to what it has to say.” – Paulo Coelho
6. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
7. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
8. “Passion makes a person stop eating, sleeping, working, feeling at peace. A lot of people are frightened because, when it appears, it demolishes all the old things it finds in its path. No one wants their life thrown into chaos. That is why a lot of people keep that threat under control, and are somehow capable of sustaining a house or a structure that is already rotten. They are the engineers of the superseded.” – Paulo Coelho
9. “Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.” – Paulo Coelho
10. “All battles in life serve to teach us something.” – Paulo Coelho
11. “They live as if they were never going to die, and die as if they had never lived.” – Paulo Coelho
12. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho
13. “Sometimes you have to travel a long way to find what is near.” – Paulo Coelho
14. “If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho
15. “A mistake repeated more than once is a decision” – Paulo Coelho
16. “The more in harmony with yourself you are, the more joyful you are and the more faithful you are. Faith is not to disconnect you from reality — it connects you to reality.” – Paulo Coelho
17. “I wanted to write when I was young, but people said it was impossible. Then my parent locked me in a mental institution — they said I was crazy and would never make a living from writing.” – Paulo Coelho
18. “Miracles only happen if you believe in miracles.” – Paulo Coelho
19. “Life has a way of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once.” – Paulo Coelho
20. “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.” – Paulo Coelho
21. “If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule, never lie to yourself.” – Paulo Coelho
22. “If you never take a risk, you will never know what changes you need to make.” – Paulo Coelho
23. “No matter what he does, every person on Earth plays a central role in the history of the world. And normally he doesn’t know it.” – Paulo Coelho
24. “What is a teacher? I’ll tell you: It isn’t someone who teaches something, but someone who inspires the student to give of her best in order to discover what she already knows.” – Paulo Coelho
25. “God always offers us a second chance in life.” – Paulo Coelho
26. “Don’t waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.” – Paulo Coelho
27. “It’s only those who are persistent and willing to study things deeply, who achieve the master work.” – Paulo Coelho
28. “The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and get up eight times.” – Paulo Coelho
29. “Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.” – Paulo Coelho
30. “You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it.” – Paulo Coelho
31. “What is success? It is being able to go to bed each night with your soul at peace.” – Paulo Coelho
32. “Never give up. When your heart becomes tired, just walk with your legs but move on.” – Paulo Coelho
33. “People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” – Paulo Coelho
34. “When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way.” – Paulo Coelho
35. “People always judge others by taking as a model their own limitations, and other people’s opinions are often full of prejudice and fear.” – Paulo Coelho
36. “Dreamers can’t be tamed.” – Paulo Coelho
37. “To realize one’s destiny is a person’s only obligation.” – Paulo Coelho
38. “When you can’t go back, you have to worry only about the best way of moving forward.” – Paulo Coelho
39. “The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being.” – Paulo Coelho
40. “If it is still in your mind, it is worth taking the risk.” – Paulo Coelho
41. “When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change.” – Paulo Coelho
42. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
43. “Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle.” – Paulo Coelho
44. “Listen to your heart. It knows all things.” – Paulo Coelho
45. “Stress, anxiety, and depression are caused when we are living to please others.” – Paulo Coelho
46. “Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.” – Paulo Coelho
47. “Success does not come from having one’s work recognized by others. It is the fruit of the seed that you lovingly planted.” – Paulo Coelho
48. “You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen.” – Paulo Coelho
49. “Don’t forget, beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies.” – Paulo Coelho
50. “The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
51. “I can choose either to be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It’s all a question of how I view my life.” – Paulo Coelho
Bonus Paulo Coelho Quote
Bonus: Alright, here is our last and final Paulo Coelho quote to inspire you to find the success you seek. Enjoy:
There you have it, the best of the best Paulo Coelho quotes on success and staying true to one’s dreams. We hope they inspired you to reflect a little more on the importance taking risks, some of Paulo Coelho’s keys to success, and why you should follow your heart.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these inspiring Paulo Coelho quotes on success and the importance of following your dreams, then you’ll likely love these quotes on success and achievement, or these truly inspiring quotes on following your dreams.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER STARTING A MEDIA COMPANY
BEST MOTIVATIONAL SPARTAN QUOTES TO HELP YOU TAKE ON LIFE’S BATTLES
HOW TO FIND MOTIVATION AT WORK
10 REASONS YOU SHOULD START A BLOG THIS YEAR
25 AFFIRMATIONS FOR CONFIDENCE THAT ACTUALLY WORK
5 SUPER SIMPLE WAYS TO BE MORE CONFIDENT
TOP 70+ OG MANDINO QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE TRUE SUCCESS
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
BEST DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS AND ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER APPS FOR 2022
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you looking for a...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
Self-Discipline2 weeks ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes4 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence3 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation9 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation7 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes4 months ago
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration1 year ago
TOP 55 PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes12 months ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence5 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes1 year ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes4 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation5 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022