The concept of the self-made millionaire is one of the most inspiring and energizing narratives of the 21st century. What is most captivating about the person who has become self-made, is the fact that they were once like you and me. They were at one point in time, very much normal, average, and lacking the millionaire status that so many of us attribute to “making it”.
“The Sight of a Achievement is the Greatest Gift a Human Can Offer to Others.”
Indeed, the self-made millionaire is a shining example of what can be for a great many of us dreamers. So, in honor of those who started from the same humble beginnings as the rest of us, but have managed to claw their way to the financial status we all deep down aspire to achieve, we’ve pulled together this list of catalyzing quotes from a handful of well-known self-made millionaires. May they inspire you to continue to strive towards your journey of becoming rich and achieving the self-made millionaire status.
100+ Best Millionaire Quotes of The Self-Made
1. “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” – Earl Nightingale
2. “I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.” – Jeff Bezos
3. “Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.” – Grant Cardone
“Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.” – Grant CardoneTweet Quote
4. “I never took a day off in my 20’s. Not One.” – Bill Gates
5. “Start with the end in mind. If you want to be a millionaire, talk like one, act like one, work like one.”- Bob Proctor
6. “Become a millionaire not for the million dollars, but for what it will make of you to achieve it.” – Jim Rohn
“Become a millionaire not for the million dollars, but for what it will make of you to achieve it.” – Jim RohnTweet Quote
7. “You have to make the shift from being a consumer in the economy to becoming an owner—and you do it by becoming an investor.” – Tony Robbins
8. “If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor its your mistake.” – Bill Gates
9. “You can’t work three hours a week and make $100,000. Get rich quick doesn’t work. Crock pot mentality always defeats microwave mentality!” – Dave Ramsey
10. “Most people fail to realize that in life, it’s not how much money you make. It’s how much money you keep.” – Robert Kiyosaki
“Most people fail to realize that in life, it’s not how much money you make. It’s how much money you keep.” – Robert KiyosakiTweet Quote
Speaking of risk. If you’re someone who feels they lack the confidence to take the meaningful action necessary to create the life of your dreams, be sure to check this out.
11. “You can’t just wish to be a millionaire; you have to figure out how to earn it.” – Dolly Parton
12. “I believe people have to follow their dreams—I did.” – Larry Ellison
13. “People don’t want to be millionaires – they want to experience what they believe only millions can buy.” – Tim Ferriss
“People don’t want to be millionaires – they want to experience what they believe only millions can buy.” – Tim FerrissTweet Quote
14. “Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.” – T. Harv Eker
15. “Always discover your vision and the rest will follow.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
16. “All wealth comes from adding value, from producing more, better, cheaper, faster, and easier than someone else.” – Brian Tracy
“All wealth comes from adding value, from producing more, better, cheaper, faster, and easier than someone else.” – Brian TracyTweet Quote
17. “Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do every day for the rest of my life…Do that.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
18. “On average, millionaires invest 20% of their household income each year. Their wealth isn’t measured by the amount they make each year, but by how they’ve saved and invested over time.” – Ramit Sethi
19. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” – Robert Kiyosaki
20. “It’s not about the money. It’s about the passion.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
21. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” – Tony Hsieh
22. “If you want to fly with the eagles, don’t swim with the ducks!” – T. Harv Eker
23. “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” – Warren Buffett
“If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
24. “Being rich isn’t a privilege. Being rich is a right. If you create massive value for others, you have the right to be as rich as you want.” – Steve Siebold
25. “You have to decide that you will become a deca-millionaire, and then you must reinforce that decision, over and over. Put a stake in the ground right now: “I am going to become very, very rich. ” – Grant Cardone
26. “The easiest thing I ever did was earn a million dollars. The hardest thing I ever did, and it took years, was believing I was capable of earning a million dollars.” – Les Brown
“The easiest thing I ever did was earn a million dollars. The hardest thing I ever did, and it took years, was believing I was capable of earning a million dollars.” – Les BrownTweet Quote
27. “Fortune always favors the brave, and never helps a man who does not help himself.” – P.T. Barnum
28. “I now realize there are millions of self-made millionaires who started with nothing. They dug inside themselves to find the answers and they succeeded. There is nothing anyone else can do, that I can’t do.” – Dean Graziosi
29. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” – Elon Musk
30. “You cannot achieve success without failure.” – Sean “Diddy” Combs
31. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” – Richard Branson
32. “The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind, may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled.” – Andrew Carnegie
33. “Don’t underestimate the power of your instinct.” – Barbara Corcoran
34. “What’s keeping you from being rich? In most cases it’s simply a lack of belief. In order to become rich, you must believe you can do it, and you must take the actions necessary to achieve your goal.” – Suze Orman
35. “Before you can become a millionaire, you must learn to think like one. You must learn how to motivate yourself to counter fear with courage.” – Thomas J. Stanley
36. “Risk more than others think safe. Dream more than others think practical. Expect more than others think possible. Care more than others think wise.” – Howard Schultz
“Risk more than others think safe. Dream more than others think practical. Expect more than others think possible. Care more than others think wise.” – Howard SchultzTweet Quote
37. “An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends.” – Benjamin Franklin
38. “A man acquires a fortune by doing his business thoroughly, while his neighbor remains poor for life because he only half does it.” – P.T. Barnum
39. “No matter what your dream is, you can make that dream a reality, …If you dream about being a millionaire, you can be that. All you have to do is study and be smart.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
40. “Cut out anyone holding you back.” – 50 Cent
41. “The best time to expand is when no one dares to take risks.” – Andrew Carnegie
42. “It’s all about dreams. Dreams cost nothing, they are free.” – Sylvester Stallone
43. “No matter how smart you are, if you don’t know how to work with people, your dreams will just be dreams.” – Jack Ma
“No matter how smart you are, if you don’t know how to work with people, your dreams will just be dreams.” – Jack MaTweet Quote
44. “If you don’t play to win, don’t play at all.” – Tom Brady
45. “The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they use their time.” – Robery Kiyosaki
46. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know.” – Sara Blakely
47. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success.” – Mark Cuban
48. “If the road trip to wealth were easy, would everyone be wealthy? Expect a price to be paid. Expect risk and sacrifice. Expect bumps in the road.” – M.J. Demarco
49. “You can’t go into business thinking that success will come to you in just one or two years.” – Do Won Chang
50. “Never depend on a single income.” – Warren Buffett
51. “I never grew up thinking the goal in life was to be a millionaire.” – Cecelia Ahern
52. “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it. But if you love what you’re doing, success will be yours.” – Ray Kroc
53. “If you think can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
54. “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” – Norman Vincent Peale
55. “The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” – Oprah Winfrey
56. “Buy when everyone else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying. That’s not just a catchy slogan. It’s the very essence of successful investing.” – J. Paul Getty
“Buy when everyone else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying. That’s not just a catchy slogan. It’s the very essence of successful investing.” – J. Paul GettyTweet Quote
57. How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case. –Robert G. Allen
58. “ The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
59. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
60. “Don’t focus on you, focus on what you can give others.” – Daymond John
61. “Failure is not the opposite of success; it is part of success.” – Millionaire Quote
62. “Money is just a consequence. I always say to my team, “Don’t worry too much about profitability. If you do your job well, the profitability will come.” – Bernard Arnault
63. “The big money is not in the buy or selling, but in the waiting.” – Charlie Munger
64. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
65. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see farther.” – J.P. Morgan
66. “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” – Zig Ziglar
“Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” – Zig ZiglarTweet Quote
67. “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” – J.K. Rowling
68. “The only way you are going to have success is to have lots of failures first.” – Sergey Brin
69. “Money may go to bad people but it never goes to bad ideas.” – Kevin O’Leary
70. “If you believe in it, and you believe in it hard, it is impossible to fail.” – Ray Kroc
“If you believe in it, and you believe in it hard, it is impossible to fail.” – Ray KrocTweet Quote
71. “Risk more than others think safe. Dream more than others think practical.” – Howard Schultz
72. “Of all the people I have met who have achieved a level of economic success similar to my own were driven to realize a dream, but not necessarily to become wealthy. Remember, success is doing what you want to do.” – Robert Herjavec
73. “Success takes communication, collaboration, and sometimes, failure.” – Jessica Alba
74. “I grew up poor, but I didn’t have poor dreams.” – Magic Johnson
75. “You just have to find that thing that’s special about you that distinguishes you from all the others, and through true talent, hard work, and passion, anything can happen.” – Dr. Dre
76. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
77. “If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small.” – Aziz Premji
78. “I don’t design clothes. I design dreams.” – Ralph Lauren
79. “First comes the shy wish. Then you must have the heart to have the dream. Then, you work, and work.” – Estée Lauder
80. “Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity.” – Will Smith
81. “I believe that most successful people are ordinary people with extraordinary determination.” – Mary Kay Ash
82. “I work as hard as anybody will ever work and I like that. That’s why I’ve been successful and that is when I feel good about myself. If I do my damnedest and don’t succeed, I feel good about the effort.” – Mark Wahlberg
83. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonTweet Quote
84. “You will learn more from your failures than your successes – so embrace those mistakes, as difficult as that sounds, and grow from them. When a project is successful, you’re never really sure why, because so many elements come into play. However, when you fail, you always know why. That is how you learn and grow.” – Lynda Resnick
86. “Ferrari doesn’t advertise on TV because their customers don’t watch much of it.” – Patrick Bet-David
“Ferrari doesn’t advertise on TV because their customers don’t watch much of it.” – Patrick Bet-DavidTweet Quote
87. “Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated.” – Tai Lopez
88. “Have fun. The game is a lot more enjoyable when you’re trying to do more than just make money.” – Tony Hsieh
89. “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” – Earl Nightingale
90. “Relentlessly strive to come up with new and better products and produce them more efficiently than the alternatives.” – Charles G. Koch
“Relentlessly strive to come up with new and better products and produce them more efficiently than the alternatives.” – Charles G. KochTweet Quote
91. “The few who do are the envy of the many who watch.” – James Earl Schoaff
92. “If you want to be successful, you have to jump, there’s no way around it. When you jump, I can assure you that your parachute will not open right away. But if you do not jump, your parachute will never open. If you’re safe, you’ll never soar!” – Steve Harvey
93. ““If you do not see riches in your imagination, you will never see them in your bank balance.” – Napoleon Hill
““If you do not see riches in your imagination, you will never see them in your bank balance.” – Napoleon HillTweet Quote
94. “What determines your wealth is not how much you make but how much you keep of what you make.” – David Bach
95. Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
96. “Take the word “No” out of your damn vocabulary.” – Tilman Fertitta
97. ”After a certain point, money is meaningless. It ceases to be the goal. The game is what counts.” – Aristotle Onassis
98. “As you start your journey, the first thing you should do is throw away that store-bought map and begin to draw your own.” – Michael Dell
99. “I’ve never chased money. It’s always been about what I can do to motivate and inspire people.” – Tyler Perry
100. “Passion and purpose scale – always have, always will.” – Elon Musk
Bonus Millionaire Quote
Bonus: Here is one last bonus millionaire quote for you. Pay heed to this self-made quote, because it is one of the easiest ways to find the financial success needed to become a self-made millionaire.
“If you are focused on delivering value, money comes.” – Dan Lok
Takeaways From These Millionaire Quotes
And that’s that! Our list of the best millionaire quotes. We hope they’ll provide you with the inspiration needed to keep reaching for that noble goal of becoming a millionaire. Here are some of the key takeaways that should help you the most:
- Becoming a millionaire requires effort and self-discipline
- Becoming a millionaire is largely a result of adding value to others
- Believing you can become a millionaire is essential
- Deciding to become a millionaire is just as critical
- Risk and innovation must be embraced
With that being said, let these millionaire quotes and takeaways be a catalyst for your renewed belief in yourself and your ability to become not just a millionaire, but self-made.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed our millionaire quotes, then you’ll love these quotes on how to get in the millionaire fastlane.
DAVE RAMSEY’S NET WORTH + HOW HE’S BECOME SO RICH
Dave Ramsey is one of the most inspiring and empowering personal finance personalities in the world. He’s been in the trenches himself when it comes money struggles, and he helps millions of people avoid some of the mistakes he’s made, and helps them overcome many of the financial challenges we all face daily. Ramsey has also authored multiple national best-selling books, and he leverages the power of radio and the internet to serve over 80 million people each and every month.
That said, when you render fortunes of service, you deserve a fortune. So, that’s exactly what we’ll be highlighting on this page, the fortune Dave Ramsey has managed to build for himself over the years. So, if you’ve want to know what Dave Ramsey’s net worth is, how much it’s grown, and how he’s managed to build it up over the years, then let’s get right into it:
What Is Dave Ramsey’s Net Worth?
Dave Ramsey’s net worth back in 2018 was around $200 million, and many other sites still show this as his current net worth to this day. However, considering his assets have been appreciating over the years, along with the growth of his business revenue, which by the way, pulled in over $300 million alone just in 2022, his net worth has grown by leaps and bounds.
In an interview with fellow financial guru, Graham Stephan, Ramsey revealed that he owns over $600 million cash in real estate. In addition to this, he also revealed that he invests a good chunk of his profit every month into cash holdings that comprises of up to at least 6 months of operating capital, whereby the rest goes into investments.
That said, our estimate of Dave Ramsey’s net worth for 2022 is approximately $700 million.
How Much Does Dave Ramsey Make?
This certainly begs the question with regards to how much Dave Ramsey makes a year. And while we know his enterprises gross over $300 million in revenue a year, we don’t have a precise number for how much he takes home in profits.
On the other hand, we do have a baseline income that his massive net worth could easily afford him every year. To provide this number, all we have to do is assume he’s a savvy enough investor to earn at least a 4.5% annual dividend return for the bulk of his assets (which he most likely is, considering he’s increased his net worth from 200 million to 700 million in just four short years).
We’d also have to presuppose a hypothetical selling off of all of his assets, and then transferring that money into a handful of dividend or cash paying assets like REITs, ETFs, Stocks, or Rental Property.
The result? Dave Ramsey’s annual income would easily top $31.5 million, which also comes out to about $2.6 million a month.
DAVE RAMSEY’S MONEY METRICS
|2022 Net Worth:||$700,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$31,500,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings metric based off the earning power of Dave Ramsey’s net worth. It does not include how much Dave Ramsey makes from projects, sponsorships, his podcast, or social media, etc. These calculations are for entertainment purposes only.
DAVE RAMSEY NET WORTH HISTORY
Dave Ramsey knows how to handle money, and its a big reason why he’s managed to grow his fortune from just $55 million in 2017 to the massive $700 million dollar empire he know controls.
That’s a growth rate of more than 1,172%, or a 59% year over year average! Below is a graph that highlights the impressive growth of his net worth. Enjoy!
Dave Ramsey Fun Facts:
- Dave Ramsey has 3.2 million Instagram followers, 952K Twitter followers, 5.8 million Facebook followers, and 2.54 million YouTube subscribers. As such, his grand total of social media followers 12.49 million.
- Dave Ramsey’s show, ‘The Ramsey Show,’ is the 2nd largest radio talk show in America, with over 1 billion down loads.
- Dave has published 2 New York Times Best Selling Books.
- Ramsey was a multi-millionaire by the age of 26, and then lost it all at 28.
How Did Dave Ramsey Get So Rich?
So, how did Ramsey get so rich? Well, Dave Ramsey has degrees in Finance and Real Estate, and he’s been involved in Real Estate since the age of 18. His parents were also involved in the Real Estate business, and were big on programming Dave’s mindset from a young age, on how to think positively, stay motivated, and get after the things he wanted.
Of course, these aren’t the only things that help Dave Ramsey get so rich. In fact, the event that has most likely allowed for Dave Ramsey to achieve so much of the success he now enjoys, has to do with his massive financial failures early in his career.
Just after he turned 28, Ramsey filed for bankruptcy. He literally lost everything financially. But, that devastating experience ended up becoming his masterclass in personal finance.
He would go on to leverage his personal experiences with gaining money and losing it, combined with the knowledge he acquired from his formal education, to create a financial coaching and consulting businesses that has been helping countless people ever since.
So, the short answer as to how Dave Ramsey has managed to get so rich is leverage. Leverage got in him into trouble (he was over leveraged in loans), and then learned to leverage his experiences to help people. Finally, he learned how to leverage technology/radio to reach and help more people than he ever could had he just stuck to one-on-one consultations or seminars.
Read More: Dave Ramsey Success Story
Get Rich Like Ramsey
Now if Dave Ramsey can get rich, so can you. There’s no reason you can’t build wealth or become wealthy like Dave Ramsey has.
Sure, it may take a while, but the sooner you get started, the sooner you’ll arrive. We believe it, and so does Dave Ramsey. In fact, here are some of his very own words that say as much:
“Winning at money is 80 percent behavior and 20 percent head knowledge. What to do isn’t the problem; doing it is. Most of us know what to do, but we just don’t do it. If I can control the guy in the mirror, I can be skinny and rich.” – Dave RamseyClick To Tweet
“I believe that through knowledge and discipline, financial peace is possible for all of us.” – Dave RamseyClick To Tweet
“Earning a lot of money is not the key to prosperity. How you handle it is.” – Dave RamseyClick To Tweet
“When your money makes you more than you do your are officially wealthy.” – Dave RamseyClick To Tweet
Read More: Dave Ramsey Quotes
More Financial Success Insights
If you’re looking for even more financial insights to help you eventually build your own massive net worth, or if you just want to know how millionaires build wealth in general, then you’ll want to watch this video below.
Brian Preston of ‘The Money Guy Show’ does a great job picking Dave’s brain on wealth-building in this extremely valuable interview.
Video Credit: The Money Guy Show (Subscribe Here)
Related: How to Get Rich With a Normal Job
Here are some key Dave Ramsey takeaways:
- Dave Ramsey Net Worth: $700 million
- Annual Earnings **: $31.5 million
- Social Media Followers: 12.49 million
- Keys to Success: Financial Education, Taking Risks, Failure, Leverage
There aren’t many other names that come to mind as quickly as Dave Ramsey’s when the topic of ‘how to be smart with your money’ comes up.
Dave’s massive net worth just goes to show how he practices what he preaches, and that he is, indeed very smart with his money.
That said, we hope we answered your questions related to Dave Ramsey’s net worth. But even more importantly, we hope we’ve inspired you to believe that you can build your own sizable fortune as well.
Till you reach those aims,
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of the earning power of Dave Ramsey’s net worth alone, assuming a 4.5% dividend yield.
MASTER P’S NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HIS WEALTH COULD EASILY MAKE HIM
Master P (Percy Miller) is a highly successful American businessman who is most well known from his extremely popular rap label ‘No Limit Records’ and from being one of the most productive and successful rapper’s in American history. His entrepreneurial approach to music, combined with his relentless drive improve the lives of his family, and those in his community has helped him become a multimillionaire many times over.
So, that’s exactly what this page will be highlighting, Master P’s net worth and his current earning power. And, just for good measure we’ll also include a few interesting facts related to his success and current ventures. So, let’s dive in.
What Is Master P’s Net Worth?
Master P’s net worth was once estimated to be nearly $350 million when he was at his prime. But it dropped significantly when his wife at the time sought a divorce back in 2014. According to TMZ his now ex-wife sought over $67 million of their $178 million fortune that year. Eventually they settled everything financially in back in 2016, and they’ve became officially divorce in 2022.
That said, Master P’s net worth has been estimated to be around $200 million since 2017 per Celebrity Net worth. But what’s Master P’s actual net worth now? Per our analysis, Master P’s current net worth as of 2022 is estimated at $297 million.
How Much Does Master P Make Per Year?
Master P is still making moves, and is involved in various projects to help his community. He will forever be known as a Hip Hop mogul, and will pull in royalties on the works he’s done from the past for years to come. But these days, he’s pushing into new industries.
He’s expanded into the movie industry, video game industry, toy industry, sports industry and many more. Now, his next target is the food industry. P has his sights set on pushing products that find themselves on the grocery store shelves or auto showrooms.
Always a big thinker, he’s moved on to creating a line up of products, like cereal, syrup, oatmeal, snacks, and more, with profits going back to the community.  Inspired by Elon Musk, he also has plans for creating black-owned supercars.
That said, his focus these days is to push most of the profit he makes from his enterprises back into the black community, so getting his most up-to-date income is hard to come by. However, we can still provide a baseline income, based off the earning power of his net worth.
To get P’s baseline income, we simply assume he’s a savvy enough investor to earn a 4.5% annual yield off of his net worth (not hard with 3-5% annual returns on safe investments historically). Assuming a hypothetical transfer of all of his assets into various safe dividend/cashflow yielding assets like REITS, ETFs, and Stocks, Master P could easily be making $13.4 million a year.
See the chart below on how that breakdown by month, day, etc..
MASTER P MONEY METRICS
|2022 Net Worth:||$297,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$13,365,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings Metric based off the earning power of Master P’s net worth alone. It does not include how much Master P makes from his on-going projects in entertainment, food or automobile enterprises, etc. This calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
MASTER P’S NET WORTH HISTORY
Below is a helpful snapshot of Master P’s Net Worth history. It highlights the drop in his fortune, and then his ability to comeback stronger.
This wealth history goes back to 2014, showcasing a positive change in his overall fortune by 66.8% over the past 8 years.
Master P Fun Facts:
- Master P has 3.6 million Instagram followers, 197.3K Twitter followers, 2.7 million Facebook followers, and 185K YouTube subscribers. As such, his grand total of social media followers 6.68 million.
- P was a high school basketball superstar, and earned a scholarship to play for the University of Houston.
- Master P founded No Limit Records in 1990.
- In 1998, he made it onto Forbes list of America’s Top 40 Entertainers with his $56 million fortune.
- As the owner of No Limit Sports, Master P represented Ricky Williams when he was drafted by the Saints.
How Did Master P Get So Rich?
Master P’s rise to fame and fortune was no overnight feat. He struggled to make it out of the dangerous streets of New Orleans, and eventually fell into the drug game as a way to make ends meet. After realizing that he wanted more for himself and his newborn son at the time, he moved his budding family California to start over.
It wasn’t too long after he arrived, that he serendipitously acquired a small $10,000 payout from his grandfather’s wrongful death suit. This money became the startup capital which he leveraged to open up his own record store business. He struggled with the business for a time, but it led him into gangster rap, which his record store began selling to fulfill the local demand.
This led to his interest in becoming a rapper himself, so as to share his experiences from the hood with eager listeners. Slowly but surely, he grew his fan base, improved his delivery, and once he figured out the marketing and distribution side of the music business, his success took off.
As a savvy business man and master marketer, Master P leaned into the industry to become more than just a rapper. He decided to become a producer, owner, and entrepreneur of his own label. And in a sense, he became a virtual rap factory, turning out new beats, new artists, all with trendy branding and packaging that took the country by storm. By 1998 his relentless efforts saw him bring over $160 million that single year alone.
And as a big thinking business man, P’s has yet to shy away from new projects that continue to build his wealth and improve the lives of those he serves.
Related: Master P’s Success Story
These days Master P is more than just a rapper. He’s an entrepreneur and an investor, and if there’s one thing that P will continue to do long into the future, it’ll be building his wealth for both himself and his community.
Now you don’t need to become a rapper, a producer, or even an entrepreneur to get rich. In fact, you can build a sizeable fortune for yourself even get rich with a normal job.
Sure, it may take a bit longer to get to even close to the size of Master P’s net worth, but one thing is certain, it’ll never get there if you never start. So, why not get your hustle on like P, and get started on building your wealth today?
That said, here a few powerful words and success anecdotes that Master P has himself stated over the years. Give them a read, as they might just help you get on the right track for building your own business or financial empire.
“Its my passion that drove me to like get better and better like an athlete in a gym.” – Master PClick To Tweet
“People should be praying for wisdom, not for money. If you got the wisdom and the knowledge you can do whatever you want to do.” – Master PClick To Tweet
Related: Master P Quotes
If you’re looking for even more success and wealth building insights to help you eventually build your own Master P-sized net worth, then you’ll enjoy the insights shared in this video.
Video Credit: Complex Hustle (Subscribe Here)
Here are some key Master P takeaways:
- Master P Net Worth: $297 million
- Annual Earnings **: $13.3 million
- Social Media Followers: 6.68 million
- Keys to Success: Taking Risks, Trial and Error, Self-Education, Relentless Effort, Thinking Big
Master P’s sizeable net worth is biproduct of his ability to hustle and take risks to bring his grand visions to life. He’s never been one to settle, and the more you learn about him, the more you’ll realize that he’s a true student of success, a big dreamer, and willing to constantly put in the work to improve himself, his products, and his financial situation.
That said, we hope you got what you were looking for as it relates to Master P’s net worth and a bit more. If you enjoyed the page, please share it or come back when you’re in need of a bit of inspiration.
Till you reach your financial goals,
** These earnings are hypothetical and are calculated based off of the net worth of Master P using a 4.5% annual yield.
35+ KEN HONDA QUOTES TO IMPROVE YOUR MONEY MINDSET
Ken Honda is the inspiring author of the national bestselling book, ‘Happy Money’; an inspiring book designed to help people rewire their mindset around money as well as their relationship with it. He’s already sold over 8 million copies, and he continues to do interviews and speaking engagements to share his Zen-like message about money and success with people all over the world.
Having retired by the age of 29, and becoming a best-selling author just a few years later, it’s obvious that this multi-millionaire knows a thing or two about money and success. And it’s the reason we’ve decided to round up some of the best Ken Honda quotes of all-time. Our hope is that you’ll be able to take a few of his wise words and use them to improve your money mindset and ultimately your life. So, without further ado, let’s dive right into these inspiring Ken Honda quotes for finding true financial success.
KEN HONDA QUOTES FOR FINDING TRUE FINANCAL SUCCESS
1. “If you aren’t willing to receive happiness and abundance, then no matter how much money you have and no matter what high status you attain, you will never feel happy and abundant.” – Ken Honda
2. “Whatever happens, you can say thank you. Thank you are two most powerful words that will help you to start to transform your relationship with money.” – Ken Honda
3. “Receiving means allowing yourself the freedom to receive and knowing that you have inherent value and are worthy of receiving good things.” – Ken Honda
4. “To be fully present and engaged is the definition of happiness. There is no past, no future, only the present — which is a gift.” – Ken Honda
5. “We really do have the power to choose how we will enter into the future.” – Ken Honda
6. “No matter what your previous experience with money has been, I want to remind you that your future is not fixed!” – Ken Honda
7. “The key to happy money is appreciation. “Arigato” (thank you) your money all the time. When it comes in, arigato. When it goes out, arigato. Then you start appreciating everything.” – Ken Honda
8. “Money EQ is more important that money IQ.” – Ken Honda
9. “Unless you learn about money EQ and have a solid foundation, you’ll never be able to feel peace with money, and you’ll never be able to achieve true financial independence.” – Ken Honda
10. “Money is energy.” – Ken Honda
11. “In my mind, wealth is an emotion.” – Ken Honda
12. “Wealth is an attitude. If you feel like you’re so happy and so content with what you have, you are already wealthy.” – Ken Honda
13. “If you have to struggle everyday, and you can not find happiness, either in your business or in your personal life, I think you are not wealthy, even if you have billions in your bank account.” – Ken Honda
14. “Worrying about money is an addiction that keeps you from focusing on what else is going on in your life.” – Ken Honda
15. “If you cannot imagine that money is available to you, you will never reach for it.” – Ken Honda
“If you cannot imagine that money is available to you, you will never reach for it.” – Ken HondaTweet Quote
16. “The simplest thing I can recommend is to express gratitude around money.” – Ken Honda
17. “If money is energy and is in constant flow, then it is currently flowing all around us right now in our homes, our communities, and our social circles.” – Ken Honda
18. “Find more in less.” – Ken Honda
19. “If you appreciate what you have, it opens a door to happiness.” – Ken Honda
20. “Always believe that there is a better future.” – Ken Honda
21. “Let me state this plainly. It is not how much you make or have that makes you have Happy Money or Unhappy Money, it is the energy in which your energy is given and received that determines your flow.” – Ken Honda
22. “Happy money helps you to treat money as a welcome guest, allowing it to come and go with respect and without resentment.” – Ken Honda
23. “You can share with, and help others. The love and support of our friends has the power to lessen anxieties that would otherwise consume and paralyze us.” – Ken Honda
24. “When you start sharing your gifts with the world you kickstart the flow of Happy Money.” – Ken Honda
25. “Money is the end result of what we get AFTER serving the world.” – Ken Honda
26. “Opportunities open up when you are creative — when you take risks, feel appreciative, hopeful, abundant, and are open to receiving.” – Ken Honda
27. “If you heal the pain you have about money, your financial situations will absolutely change, dramatically.” – Ken Honda
28. “All the money circulated with love, care, and friendship is Happy Money.” – Ken Honda
29. “My mentor, Wahei Takeda used to say, ‘I think gratitude works like miracles. If you pour on gratitude, everything melts, especially bad feelings.'” – Ken Honda
30. “Money is really energy. It shows how wealthy you are inside.” – Ken Honda
31. “You can be the smartest person in the world, but if you don’t have a handle on your emotions and how they affect your behavior, its impossible to make clear, good decisions related to money.” – Ken Honda
32. “Be grateful when money comes in and say thank you.” – Ken Honda
33. “A “Happy Money” mindset comes from inside before the money even flows your way.” – Ken Honda
34. “The exact thing we want, we have to give it to get it.” – Ken Honda
35. “Let your small appreciations build into a tidal wave of gratitude.” – Ken Honda
Bonus Ken Honda Quote
Bonus: Here is one last and final Ken Honda quote. We’ve listed this one as a bonus because it so clearly aligns with our philosophy here at The STRIVE. Enjoy!
There you have it, some of the best Ken Honda quotes about Happy Money, and how you can go about changing your mindset about money, so you can eventually get more of it.
That said, if your money mindset can use a little tweaking, and you’ve yet to read Ken Honda’s best-selling book, ‘Happy Money’, consider checking it out. You have very little to lose, and a whole new world you can potetially gain.
Till your reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed these inspiring Ken Honda quotes about money and finding true financial success, then we have a hunch you’ll also appreciate these Catherine Ponder quotes, and perhaps even these Dave Ramsey quotes.
35+ WISEST QUOTES FROM THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON
In this day and age getting rich and becoming financially secure is very simple. It’s not easy, but it is simple. The challenge most people face, is due to our living in an era, where results are demanded or expected without effort.
Everyone wants a shortcut, an easy button. But the truth is, there isn’t one. If you want to become rich, successful, or financially well off, you must get to work on following a framework that has worked time and time again for the people who have actually achieved what you are after.
Now, this post won’t be able to give you all the answers when it comes to getting rich or building wealth. However, this post can give you the paper trail so to speak, and even the inspiration to help you move in the direction that will lead you to acquiring the knowledge to build wealth. Without a doubt, they will usher you towards your desired financial destination.
Wise Quotes for Building Wealth
So, without further ado, we leave you with these handful of wise Richest Man in Babylon Quotes. Let them help you make up your mind to invest fully in the rock-solid financial education that the book has been informing countless millionaires on for close to a hundred years.
1. “A part of all you earn is yours to keep.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
2. “Invest thy treasure with greatest caution that it not be lost. Usurious rates of return are deceitful sirens that sing but to lure the unwary upon the rocks of loss and remorse.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
3. “Our acts can be no wiser than our thoughts, Our thinking can be no wiser than our understanding.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Our acts can be no wiser than our thoughts, Our thinking can be no wiser than our understanding.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
4. “That what each of us calls our ‘necessary expenses’ will always grow to equal our incomes unless we protest to the contrary.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
5. “Be not misled by thine own romantic desires to make wealth rapidly.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
6. “One may not condemn a man for succeeding because he knows how. Neither may one with justice take away from a man what he has fairly earned, to give to men of less ability.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“One may not condemn a man for succeeding because he knows how. Neither may one with justice take away from a man what he has fairly earned, to give to men of less ability.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
7. “Every man must master his own spirit of procrastination before he can expect to share in the rich treasures of Babylon.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
8. “There is no chain of disasters that will not come to an end.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
9. “Without wisdom, gold is quickly lost by those who have it, but with wisdom, gold can be secured by those who have it not.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
10. “Men of action are favored by the goddess of good luck.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Men of action are favored by the goddess of good luck.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
11. “Wealth the comes quickly goeth the same way. Wealth that stayeth to give enjoyment and satisfaction to its owner comes gradually, because it is a child born of knowledge and persistent purpose.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
Related: Quotes from The Way to Wealth
12. “The reason why we have never found measure of wealth. We never sought it.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
13. “Gold flees the man who would force it to impossible earnings or who followeth the alluring advice of tricksters and schemers or who trusts it to his own inexperience and romantic desires in investment.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Gold flees the man who would force it to impossible earnings or who followeth the alluring advice of tricksters and schemers or who trusts it to his own inexperience and romantic desires in investment.”Tweet Quote
14. “Act like a free man and succeed like one! Decide what thou desirest to accomplish and then work will aid thee to achieve it!” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
15. “Remember, work well done does good to the man who does it. It makes him a better man.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
16. “Youth, never having had experience, can not realize that hopeless debt is like a deep pit into which one may descend quickly and where on may struggle vainly for many days.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Youth, never having had experience, can not realize that hopeless debt is like a deep pit into which one may descend quickly and where on may struggle vainly for many days.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
17. “Learning was of two kinds: the one being the things we learned and knew, and the other being the training that taught us how to find out what we did not know?” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
18. “There come many blessings to the man who owneth his own house. And greatly will it reduce his cost of living, making available more of his earning for pleasures and the gratification of his desires.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
19. “I do recommend to all men, that they, by wise and well thought out methods, do provide against a lean purse in their mature years. For a lean purse to a man no longer able to earn or to a family without its head is a sore tragedy.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
20. “Good luck can be enticed by accepting opportunity.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Good luck can be enticed by accepting opportunity.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
21. “Gold cometh gladly and in increasing quantity to any man who will put by not less that one-tenth of his earnings to create an estate for his future and that of his family.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
22. “Gold clingeth to the protection of the cautious owner who invests it under the advice of men wise in its handling.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
23. “Gold laboreth diligently and contentedly for the wise owner who finds for it profitable employment, multiplying even as the flocks of the field.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Gold laboreth diligently and contentedly for the wise owner who finds for it profitable employment, multiplying even as the flocks of the field.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
24. “Gold slippeth away from the man who invests it in businesses or purposes with which he is not familiar or which are not approved by those skilled in its keep.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
25. “Preceding accomplishment must be desire. Thy desires must be strong and definite.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
26. “Advice is one thing that is freely given away, but watch that you only take what is worth having.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Advice is one thing that is freely given away, but watch that you only take what is worth having.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
27. “If you desire to help thy friend, do so in a way that will not bring thy friend’s burdens upon thyself.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
28. “In tilling the soil, in honest trading, in all of man’s occupations, there is opportunity to make a profit upon his efforts and his transactions.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
29. “Will power is but the unflinching purpose to carry the task you set for yourself to fulfillment.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
30. “Better a little caution than a great regret.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Better a little caution than a great regret.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
31. “As for time, all men have it in abundance.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
32. “A part of all I earn is mine to keep.’ Say it in the morning when you first arise. Say it at noon. Say it at night. Say it each hour of every day. Say it to yourself until the words stand out like letters of fire across the sky.”
33. “It costs nothing to ask wise advice from a good friend.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“It costs nothing to ask wise advice from a good friend.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
34. “Wealth, like a tree, grows from a tiny seed. The first copper you save is the seed from which your tree of wealth shall grow. The sooner you plant that seed the sooner shall the tree grow. And the more faithfully you nourish and water that tree with consistent savings, the sooner may you bask in contentment beneath its shade.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
35. “Money is plentiful for those who understand the simple laws which govern it’s acquisitions.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
36. “The hungrier one becomes, the clearer one’s mind works— also the more sensitive one becomes to the odors of food.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“The hungrier one becomes, the clearer one’s mind works— also the more sensitive one becomes to the odors of food.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
37. “Proper preparation is the key to our success.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
38. “Life is hard and there will always be some who cannot adjust themselves to it.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
39. “In tilling the soil, in honest trading, in all of man’s occupations, there is opportunity to make a profit upon his efforts and his transactions. Perhaps not all the time will he be rewarded because sometimes his judgment may be faulty and other times the winds and the weather may defeat his efforts. Yet, if he persists, he may usually expect to realize his profit.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
40. “The more of wisdom we know, the more we may earn. That man who seeks to learn more of his craft shall be richly rewarded.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“The more of wisdom we know, the more we may earn. That man who seeks to learn more of his craft shall be richly rewarded.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
41. “A man’s wealth is not in the coins he carries in his purse; it is the income he buildeth, the golden stream that continually floweth into his purse and keepeth it always bulging.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
42. “Gold, indeed, is a willing worker. It is ever eager to multiply when opportunity presents itself. To every man who hath a store of gold set by, opportunity comes for its most profitable use. As the years pass, it multiplies itself in surprising fashion.”
43. “Confuse not the necessary expenses with thy desires.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Confuse not the necessary expenses with thy desires.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
Related: Rich Dad Poor Dad Quotes
Bonus: Alright, here’s one last quote from the Richest Man in Babylon. We’ve listed this final quote as a bonus, because we believe it holds the keys to success, be it financial or success in general. Enjoy!
“Where determination is, the way can be found.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
Final Words On The Richest Man in Babylon
There you have it my friend, some of the wisest quotes from The Richest Man in Babylon on how to be wise with your money, embrace patience, and become wealthy over time. Study these wise quotes, and then put them into action in your daily life.
Certainly the few gems shared on this page can act as a partial blueprint to help you get started on building a wealthier and richer life for yourself.
Of course, ‘The Richest Man in Babylon’ book is without a doubt, your complete blueprint for creating financial success in your life, so don’t hesitate to get yours today, if you’ve yet to do so.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these inspiring quotes from The Richest Man In Babylon, then we have a hunch you’ll also enjoy these inspiring money quotes, in addition to these quotes for building a strong money mindset.
GRANT CARDONE NET WORTH
Grant Cardone is one of the biggest names in the world when it comes to entrepreneurship, the hustle, and making money. He’s been motivating and inspiring people for years now, on how to take charge of their life and business to find the success they seek. And as the founder of the 10X Movement, an international speaker, best selling author If You’re Not First, You’re Last, and a savvy-investor, he’s managed to build up a sizeable and impressive net worth over the years.
So, that’s exactly what this page will be highlighting, Grant Cardone’s net worth and his current earning power. And, just for good measure we’ll also include a few fun facts related to his success and influence. So, let’s dive in.
What Is Grant Cardone’s Net Worth?
You’ve probably been wondering whether Grant Cardone is a millionaire or a billionaire. In fact, many people seem to be debating this issue across the web. Well, we have your answer right here.
As of 2022, Grant Cardone’s net worth is estimated to be around $2.6 billion. In the past, his estimated net worth was recorded on various sites on the web to be around $300 million to $600 million. However, on his recent appearance on the hit show ‘Undercover Billionaire‘, he self-disclosed his net worth to be in and around the $2.6 billion dollar mark.
How Much Does Cardone Make a Year?
There are various mentions of Grant Cardone’s annual earnings, however none of them are from reputable sources. And the mentions of how much he makes per year are from years ago. As such, we can not provide a definitive amount for how much he makes per year. However, even without these numbers, we still plan on providing you with Grant Cardone’s hypothetical money metrics based off his net worth of $2.6 billion alone. So, if you’ve ever wondered how much does Grant Cardone make a day, month, or even a year, our metric will give you a rough estimate.
To get to this number, we will assume Grant Cardone is a savvy enough investor to earn an annual 4.5% yield on his combined $2.6 billion net worth (which by the way 4.5% is not too difficult to accomplish, especially considering historical returns on safe investments have typically fallen between the 3% to 5% range annually).
So, if Grant Cardone hypothetically liquidated all of his assets and then moved all of them into a strong REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) like O or STOR, or his own Cardone Capital, which is essentially a REIT, his annual earnings with a modest 4.5% yield would turn out to be roughly $117 million per year.
Grant Cardone’s Money Metrics
|2022 Net Worth:||$2,600,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$117,000,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings Metric based off of the earning power of Grant Cardone’s net worth alone. It does not include how much he potentially earns from projects, sponsorships, or social media, etc. Again, this calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
- Grant Cardone has 4.1 million Instagram followers, 6.7 million Facebook Followers, 2.27 million YouTube subscribers, and 623 thousand Twitter followers. This comes out to a grand total of 13.7 million social media followers.
- Grant Cardone was born March 21, 1958 in Lake Charles, Louisiana U.S.A.
- Grant Cardone investment philosophy is that everyone should rent where they live. In other words NOT become a homeowner. His belief is that renting where you live, and then investing in properties only to rent out to others, is the most optimal investment strategy for getting rich.
- Grant Cardone is married to Spanish model and actress Elena Lyons.
- Grant Cardone became a millionaire at the age of 30.
- Cardone managed to turn a $3,000 investment into $5 Billion in real estate portfolio.
- Cardone’s first job was working as a busboy for a country club.
How Did Grant Cardone Become So Rich and Successful?
Grant Cardone was the youngest of five children and was raised by his mother after his father died at the age of 10. He experienced a rough upbringing, and went through the perils of drug addiction for close to a decade. But fortunately, he eventually decided to turn his life around at the age of 25.
Grant Cardone would then go on to find his initial success as a Car Salesmen. After realizing the power of self-education, he went on to become one of the best sales people in the automobile sales industry. And then after abruptly losing his job in the industry, he would go on to create his own sales consulting business which he rapidly grew through sheer willpower, work ethic, and an obsession with success.
Cardone then managed to compound his success by leveraging just about ever dollar he earned. As a big believer in cashflow, Cardone would habitually invest almost every dollar that didn’t cover his minimum living expenses, into his real estate investments. And it was this level of obsession with investing that would eventually help him become a millionaire by the age of 30.
Cardone has since built up a $5 billion real estate portfolio, created multiple businesses from the ground up, and authored multiple motivational and success-oriented books.
Grant Cardone on Success
Now the details above are merely a nutshell explanation of Cardone’s success journey. However, if you are still looking for more insights about his success, then there is no better place to learn about it then straight from the man himself.
So, here are a some of Grant Cardone’s most insightful success tips that made him a millionaire:
“Every move you make should bring you to a place where you can go up in life.” – Grant CardoneTweet Quote
“Success is not the result of making money, money is the result of success.” – Grant CardoneTweet Quote
Video Credit: Grant Cardone (Subscribe to His Channel)
For a more detailed account of Grant Cardone’s “Rags to Riches” story and how he became so successful, be sure to check out this inspiring account of Grant Cardone Success Story.
Start Stacking Paper Like Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone is a money-making force to be reckoned with, as he proved in the Discovery Channels ‘Undercover Billionaire’ challenge. Having managed to turn $100 into $5.5 million dollars in under 90 days, it’s no wonder that his net worth is as large as it is today.
With that said, you can build wealth like Grant Cardone as well. He’s teaches his techniques on his YouTube channel all the time, so consider subscribing to his channel. If you pay close attention you’ll be able to gleam many of his wealth building strategies just by watching what he says. In addition to this, you can simply study how he operated in his appearance in ‘Undercover Billionaire’ as well.
No doubt you’ll learn how to “stack paper” and start building a fortune, just like Grant Cardone.
Here are some key Grant Cardone takeaways:
- Cardone’s Net Worth: $2.6 billion
- Annual Earnings **: $117 million
- Social Media Followers: 13.7 million
- Keys to Success: Obsession, Investing in Yourself, Investing in Real Estate
Grant Cardone’s sizeable net worth is directly related to his obsession with success and growing his net worth. There is a saying that goes like this, “what you focus on expands. ” And Grant Cardone has demonstrated that an intense focus on succeeding, on improving, and on “stacking paper” as he calls it, will eventually lead to the manifestation of that focus.
With that being said, we hope you’ll take this information, and let it inspire you towards getting clear on the success you want and the wealth you want to build. And then get your hustle on to make it so.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this Grant Cardone Net Worth page, then you’ll love our collection of Net Worth profiles of other notable successful people and high achievers.
PPS – If you want to build a sizeable net worth like Grant Cardone and not have to work till the day you die to do it, then you may want to check out this post on ways to make money while you sleep.
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of Grant Cardone’s net worth’s earning power alone assuming a 4.5% dividend yield.
75+ MOTIVATIONAL MICHAEL JORDAN QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
DAVE RAMSEY’S NET WORTH + HOW HE’S BECOME SO RICH
HOW TO WRITE A STRONG COVER LETTER IN UNDER 5 MINUTES TO LAND THE JOB OF YOUR DREAMS
HOW TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE IN LIFE BY LEVELING UP YOUR ENERGY
THE MEL ROBBINS SUCCESS STORY
75+ SELF-RELIANCE QUOTES TO INSPIRE THE DETERMINED, THE SELF-MADE, AND THE FREE
HOW TO BE FREE IN A WORLD THAT DOESN’T WANT YOU TO BE
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP AND NOT WORK UNTIL YOU DIE
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. If you’ve ever asked yourself,...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
BEST HEATH OPTIMIZER APP AND DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS
This health optimizer app review may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you...
Self-Discipline7 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes11 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence10 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation4 weeks ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation1 year ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes11 months ago
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration3 months ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes2 years ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence11 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes2 years ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes11 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation11 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022