Getting rich or becoming wealthy is a desire that many people secretly harbor. It doesn’t matter if you have a normal job, no job, or run your own business, everybody wants to know how to get richer. Unfortunately for many, this desire is just a lofty dream, especially for those who have a normal job. But, it doesn’t have to just be a dream. Becoming wealthy is a practical goal worthy of pursuit. And despite what cynics and the people who have a penchant for excuses say, it is achievable for everyone. So, if you truly want to know how to get rich with a normal job keep reading, because we’ll show you how in this post.
The truth is, everyone and anyone can get rich. Yes, most millionaires are made from being the owner of their own business, but, that doesn’t mean you can’t become a millionaire too. There are plenty of people all over the world who have amassed serious levels of wealth with just a normal job.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a janitor, a hairstylist, teacher, or a fire fighter, it can and has been done.
But, it doesn’t happen over night and it doesn’t happen by accident. Becoming rich requires a plan that needs to be followed. Fortunately, the plan is an extremely simple 5 step plan than works for anyone who implements it. But the key is disciplined implementation. So, if you’re ready to learn about this very simple plan that if followed, will help you get rich with your normal job, let’s dive in to the juicy details:
HOW TO GET RICH WITH A NORMAL JOB
1. Start Saving 20% of Your Income
First things first, you have to start saving your money. You can’t get rich if you don’t build the habit of putting your money away. Ben Franklin once stated, “Get what you can, and what you get hold, Tis the stone that will turn all your lead into gold.” Andrew Carnegie also said “The fastest way to double your money is to fold them in half and put them in your pocket.”
So, it’s never a bad idea to follow the advice of America’s first millionaire, and one of its all-time richest. That said, find a way to scrape at least 20% of the monthly income you earn from your normal job, and start stashing it away, stacking it, or whatever you want to call it. If you really want to get rich, start saving your money!
If 20% seems like an unreasonable amount to you, just keep this fact in mind, millionaires on average, invest 20% of their net pay each month. If you can’t start at 20% at first, that’s okay, start smaller, with the aim of eventually getting to 20%.
So start small, aim high, but most of all, start.
2. Create a 3 to 6 Month Rainy Day Fund
The foundation of your fortune needs to be built on a rock, not sand. So, before you begin throwing your hard earned money into assets that have double digit growth potential, it’s not a bad idea to create a financial safety net for yourself first.
This three to six month fund is important to have in the event you lose your job, or suffer some type of financial set back like a car accident, unexpected medical bills, etc…
It’s key that if an emergency occurs, that you pull money from your emergency fund, vs. your investments, because investments tend to be more volatile. And if you pull your money for emergencies from investments at the wrong time, you could end up losing lots of money.
On top of this, it is important to never get in the habit of pulling money from your investments. Because once you do, it’ll be hard to stop. At which point, you’ll have created the habit of diminishing your wealth, not growing it.
So build your emergency fund as soon as possible. Then, move on to the next step.
3. Pay Off Your High Interest Debts
Mark Cuban once stated, “If you use a credit card, you don’t want to be rich. The first step to getting rich requires discipline. If you really want to be rich, you need to find the discipline.”
That said, after you create a little security blanket for yourself you’ll be eager to dive into investing. But, you’ll want to show a little more restraint and practice a little discipline by moving on to paying down your high interest debt first.
The reason to pay this debt off first, is because more often than not, your high interest debts can trap you in a form of a vicious cycle. Meaning, you’ll pay your creditors money, but you’ll make very little to no progress paying down the principle.
Creditors love it when you pay on a regular schedule and especially at just the minimum payment, because it makes them richer and slowly impoverishes you. So if the interest rate on your debt is near the average assessed interest rate on credit cards, which is 16.45%, you may want to pay that debt down A.S.A.P.
Why? Because there are very few safe investments that will safely earn you over a 16.45% return a year. Thus, your money will be better used paying down debt that drains your wealth vs. grows it.
Sure, some debt you’ll want to keep and pay down on a regular schedule, (like your car or mortgage) but if the interest is higher on those debts than what you can safely earn in the markets or on investments, then you may want to consider crushing that high interest debt first.
4. Minimize Wasteful Spending
This next step is the hardest for most people. In fact, it’s what leads most people to accrue what they just paid down in step three, debt. Everyone wants to enjoy the fruits of their labor, and the easiest way for people to enjoy the money they make is to spend it.
Splurging can be fun, give us a little endorphin rush, and make us feel like we are “rich”, or that we’ve “made it” because of the material possessions that we now possess. But, this is the area that you’ll have to master if you want to become rich with the income from your day job.
So, get disciplined with your money. Create a budget if you have to, where you only allot yourself so much money to spend every month so you don’t go overboard. Do this, and you’ll be able to not only invest 20% of your income, but likely much more.
Which leads us to the next and most important step for getting rich.
5. Invest Your Money Aggressively, But Wisely
The fastest way to get rich with your normal job is to invest your money aggressively, but wisely. Once you’ve created for yourself a nice financial security fund, have paid down your high interest debts, and reigned in your excessive spending, the world is yours for the taking.
This is the point where you really start to accelerate the growth of your wealth. Every dollar you invest (so long as you invest it wisely) will become a hard working helper for you to create even more money.
A good way to think of every dollar you invest, is to think of it as an investment into a little money miner. And each one of these little green money miners diligently works for you day and night, even while you sleep to make you more and more money. And money that makes money, that makes even more money, is known as compound interest.
The concept is so important that Albert Einstein once quipped, “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it; he who doesn’t, pays it.”
So, to take full advantage of compound interest, you’ll want to invest as much as you can as often as you can.
Get Rich Investing In These
If you’re not sure where to start investing once you’ve taken care of all the other steps, here are some popular investment vehicles for you to consider. Keep in mind, each of these investment vehicles come where their own strengths, weaknesses, and varying risk thresholds. So, the amount you invest in each will be solely up to you, your financial situation, and your personal risk tolerances.
Investing in stocks is like purchasing a small portion of a company. The company uses your money to keep the business running and continue growing. Ultimately, stocks can make you money by both appreciating in value and/or paying you out a monthly or quarterly dividend.
And a smart way to truly accelerate the growth of those stocks, is to reinvest any dividends the stock pays out to repurchase more of your stocks. By doing this, you purchase more and more of those stocks over time, which can create a snowball effective in terms of how fast and how large your assets grow.
Also, if you’re not too keen on hand picking stocks, you can always go with stock ETFs. ETFs are exchange traded funds. In the most simplest terms, they are a collection of stocks that a active manager picks out for you, and manages over time. Small fees are usually involved, but, they are a lower hassle way to invest in stocks.
REAL ESTATE or REITS
Real Estate is another great investment. You can purchase it out right, or invest in a fund that invests in real estate for you, a.k.a. a REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust).
Real Estate can make you money if you rent out the property to a tenant, and that tenant pays you above the cost to pay the mortgage on the property and maintain the asset. Real Estate can also make you money when it appreciates in value.
The same principal applies to REITS, but you are essentially pooling your money, and allowing a manager to do all the dirty work. Of course, these takes control out of your hands as well, and can impact how much you make from your real estate in the long run.
Bonds are issued by governments and corporations when they are looking to raise money. And when you invest in a bond, you are essentially giving the issuer a loan which they are obligated to pay back.
Bonds do often pay small interest payments as well, but they’ve been know to be lower than other investment vehicles lie stocks and real estate, but also less volatile.
Crypto currencies are a more recent investment phenomenon. Some investment experts loathe them, while others love them. In the most simplest terms, they are essentially a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography to secure them. This cryptography is then suppose to safeguard the digital currency from counterfeiting or double-spend.
As such, many investors buy cryptos to safeguard their wealth from devaluation, unfair meddling by rogue governments, and theft by crooks.
GOLD + SILVER
To mitigate the inherent risk of a portfolio many people invest in Gold and Silver. These assets are stores of value. Investors love these assets because they minimize the risk of one’s wealth depreciating over time.
Ultimately, Gold and Silver are excellent investment choices because their shelf-life is perpetual, and because it is more or less stable.
That said, how you diversify your investments is completely up to you. The most important thing of course, is that you just aggressively invest your money. Because the more aggressively you spread your money across these handful of investments, the richer you’ll be.
Bonus: Become More Valuable
Here’s a little bonus method that anyone can take advantage of to become richer with a normal job. This bonus tip is an accelerator.
This means it merely adds fuel to your push to get rich leveraging the suggestions laid out already. And all it requires is for you to become more valuable.
How do you become more valuable? Learn new skills or take on new responsibilities for your current employer. The best way to do this, is to upskill in some way shape or form.
To upskill, you can simply take a few courses in your spare time to learn something new that will help your employer operate more efficiently, save money, increase sales, or make more money.
Essentially, if you can help your company make more money, they’ll typically make sure you eventually make more money. So, if you want to accelerate your ability to get rich, become more valuable by upskilling. Here are a few upskilling platforms for you to consider.
Anyone can get rich, even normal people with normal jobs. But you have to first believe that you can do it, and then you have to back up that belief with disciplined action. Eventually those repetitive actions will turn into habits, and those habits into riches and wealth.
This same principle applies to just about any goal, but it’s especially true with getting rich.
Having said that, we’ve created a downloadable version of the fastest ways to get rich with a normal job. Feel free to save it or print it out for easy access. You can also add it as a wall paper on your smartphone to help you remember these habits for getting rich. Here it is:
(Click Image to Download)
So, work on your mindset, get serious about getting rich with your normal job, and then put these money moves into motion, and you’ll be rich before you know it.
Disclaimer: We are not financial advisors. The content on this website is for educational purposes only and merely cite our own personal opinions. Read full disclaimer here.
BARBARA CORCORAN NET WORTH + HOW SHE GOT SO RICH
Barbara Corcoran’s net worth as of 2023 is approximately $135 million. If you’re not familiar with Barbara, she’s a highly successful businesswoman, investor, and television personality, who is best known from her appearances on the wildly popular reality show ‘Shark Tank’. She’s also the founder of The Corcoran Group, Shark, and is the Executive Producer of ABC’s “Shark Tank”.
Having once turned $1,000 into a multi-billion dollar business, she’s managed to build up an impressive fortune for herself in the process. That said, if you’re interested the earning power of Barbara Corcoran’s net worth, how much her net worth has changed over the years, and exactly how she became so rich, let’s get into it:
Barbara Corcoran Net Worth Details
Barbara Corcoran’s Net Worth was estimated at $100 million back early 2020. However, per our research and analysis, her updated net worth is much higher now. As a savvy investor, she should be able to beat the market, but we have a hunch capital preservation is key since she’s already amassed her fortune.
That said, after calculating data drawn from various public sources in conjunction with the performance of the markets and various asset classes she’s invested in, we estimate her net worth at around $135 million in 2023.
How Much Does Barbara Corcoran Make Per Year?
This certainly begs the question with regards to how much Barbara Corcoran makes a year. With it estimated that she get’s paid $500,000 per Shark Tank appearance (which is likely higher than the other sharks because she’s the Executive Producer), she’s makes on average $6.5 million per year from the show alone. She also makes money from book royalties, and her various investments in startup businesses, and from charging between $100K – $200K for her speaking events.
Addition to this, the earning power of her net worth alone (presupposing she follows the 4 percent rule) comes out to $5.4 million per year. As such, Barbara Corcoran makes roughly $14.5 million per year.
Here’s how that breakdowns:
BARBARA CORCORAN MONEY METRICS
|2023 Net Worth:||$135,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$14,500,000|
Note: This is an estimated earnings metric based off the earning power of Barbara Corcoran’s net worth and income estimations. We apply our own rigorous methodology to supply you with accurate calculations; however, these figures are ultimately for informational and entertainment purposes only.
Barbara Corcoran’s Net Worth History
Barbara has been growing her wealth for years now since hitting it big with her first big pay out. That said, per our research, her wealth has grown by an impressive 237% since 2014. Which means, her year over year growth since 2014 is approximately 14.5%.
Here’s what her Net Worth history looks like graphed:
Barbara Corcoran Fun Facts:
- Barbara Corcoran has 867K Instagram followers, 739K Twitter followers, 544 K Facebook followers, and 9.8K YouTube subscribers. As such, her grand total of social media followers is 2.16 million.
- She got straight D’s in high school and college.
- Held 20 different jobs by the time she turned 23.
- She founded what would become a thriving real estate business for $1,000.
- Barbara’s favorite drink is a mojito.
- Barbara Corcoran’s husband is an ex FBI agent, and a retired Navy captain.
- She’s was once a teacher, and has published at least four different books.
How Did Barbara Corcoran Get So Rich?
This is how Barbara Corcoran got so rich; in 1973 she opened up her own real estate firm in New York city, called the Corcoran Group. The company slowly but steadily became a prominent real estate brokerage with a strong brand and presence in New York and across the country.
After 28 years of empire building, Corcoran finally decided to sell the company. As such, she sold her company to real estate giant NRT for $66 million.
So, in a nutshell, the bulk of Barbara Corcoran’s riches stems from hustling for nearly three decades to build a solid reputation and high-quality brand in the real estate industry, and then off-loading that asset to an interested buyer.
Related: Barbara Corcoran Success Story
In Her Own Words
Here are a few powerful Barbara Corcoran quotes that highlight the mindset that has helped her become one of the richest and most well-known female investors in the world:
“Stop putting it off! Procrastination breeds guilt, guild breeds depression, and depression breeds failure.” – Barbara CorcoranClick To Tweet
“You don’t need an MBA to launch a business. You need street smarts and grit.” – Barbara CorcoranClick To Tweet
“The hardest lesson to learn is that you are more capable than you think you are.” – Barbara CorcoranClick To Tweet
Related: Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Extra Success Insights
That said, a few additional insights about what drove Barbara Corcoran to become so rich and successful can be gathered from this video. It’s a short video where she was interviewed by ‘Now This’, but it reveals a lot of what fueled her desire to achieve, as well as her take on what ultimately led to her success and wealth.
Give it watch, it’s worth every minute:
Video Credit: Now This News (Subscribe Here)
Related: How to Get Rich With a Normal Job
Here are some key Barbara Corcoran takeaways:
- Barbara Corcoran Net Worth: $135 million
- Annual Earnings **: $14.5 million
- Social Media Followers: 2.16 million
- Social Media Earning Power: approximately $20K per featured post
- Keys to Success: Intention, Hard Work, Over Preparation, Taking Action
Barbara Corcoran’s massive net worth is the result of decades of hard work, dogged persistence, and having the business acumen to know when to cash out. Her story is one we could all learn and benefit from.
That said, we hope you got what you were looking for as it relates to the net worth of Barbara Corcoran, how much she makes, and how she made it. If you enjoyed our page, please share it or come back when you’re in need of a bit of inspiration or insight for building wealth.
Till you reach your financial aims,
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of x’s net worth’s earning power alone assuming a 4.0% dividend yield.
100+ MOTIVATING MILLIONAIRE QUOTES FROM THE SELF-MADE
The concept of the self-made millionaire is one of the most inspiring and energizing narratives of the 21st century. What is most captivating about the person who has become self-made, is the fact that they were once like you and me. They were at one point in time, very much normal, average, and lacking the millionaire status that so many of us attribute to “making it”.
Indeed, the self-made millionaire is a shining example of what can be for a great many of us dreamers. So, in honor of those who started from the same humble beginnings as the rest of us, but have managed to claw their way to the financial status we all deep down aspire to achieve, we’ve pulled together this list of catalyzing quotes from a handful of well-known self-made millionaires. May they inspire you to continue to strive towards your journey of becoming rich and achieving the self-made millionaire status.
100+ Best Millionaire Quotes of The Self-Made
1. “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” – Earl Nightingale
2. “I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.” – Jeff Bezos
3. “Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.” – Grant Cardone
“Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.” – Grant CardoneTweet Quote
4. “I never took a day off in my 20’s. Not One.” – Bill Gates
5. “Start with the end in mind. If you want to be a millionaire, talk like one, act like one, work like one.”- Bob Proctor
6. “Become a millionaire not for the million dollars, but for what it will make of you to achieve it.” – Jim Rohn
“Become a millionaire not for the million dollars, but for what it will make of you to achieve it.” – Jim RohnTweet Quote
7. “You have to make the shift from being a consumer in the economy to becoming an owner—and you do it by becoming an investor.” – Tony Robbins
8. “If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor its your mistake.” – Bill Gates
9. “You can’t work three hours a week and make $100,000. Get rich quick doesn’t work. Crock pot mentality always defeats microwave mentality!” – Dave Ramsey
10. “Most people fail to realize that in life, it’s not how much money you make. It’s how much money you keep.” – Robert Kiyosaki
“Most people fail to realize that in life, it’s not how much money you make. It’s how much money you keep.” – Robert KiyosakiTweet Quote
Speaking of risk. If you’re someone who feels they lack the confidence to take the meaningful action necessary to create the life of your dreams, be sure to check this out.
11. “You can’t just wish to be a millionaire; you have to figure out how to earn it.” – Dolly Parton
12. “I believe people have to follow their dreams—I did.” – Larry Ellison
13. “People don’t want to be millionaires – they want to experience what they believe only millions can buy.” – Tim Ferriss
“People don’t want to be millionaires – they want to experience what they believe only millions can buy.” – Tim FerrissTweet Quote
14. “Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.” – T. Harv Eker
15. “Always discover your vision and the rest will follow.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
16. “All wealth comes from adding value, from producing more, better, cheaper, faster, and easier than someone else.” – Brian Tracy
“All wealth comes from adding value, from producing more, better, cheaper, faster, and easier than someone else.” – Brian TracyTweet Quote
17. “Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do every day for the rest of my life…Do that.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
18. “On average, millionaires invest 20% of their household income each year. Their wealth isn’t measured by the amount they make each year, but by how they’ve saved and invested over time.” – Ramit Sethi
19. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” – Robert Kiyosaki
20. “It’s not about the money. It’s about the passion.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
21. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” – Tony Hsieh
22. “If you want to fly with the eagles, don’t swim with the ducks!” – T. Harv Eker
23. “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” – Warren Buffett
“If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
24. “Being rich isn’t a privilege. Being rich is a right. If you create massive value for others, you have the right to be as rich as you want.” – Steve Siebold
25. “You have to decide that you will become a deca-millionaire, and then you must reinforce that decision, over and over. Put a stake in the ground right now: “I am going to become very, very rich. ” – Grant Cardone
26. “The easiest thing I ever did was earn a million dollars. The hardest thing I ever did, and it took years, was believing I was capable of earning a million dollars.” – Les Brown
“The easiest thing I ever did was earn a million dollars. The hardest thing I ever did, and it took years, was believing I was capable of earning a million dollars.” – Les BrownTweet Quote
27. “Fortune always favors the brave, and never helps a man who does not help himself.” – P.T. Barnum
28. “I now realize there are millions of self-made millionaires who started with nothing. They dug inside themselves to find the answers and they succeeded. There is nothing anyone else can do, that I can’t do.” – Dean Graziosi
29. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” – Elon Musk
30. “You cannot achieve success without failure.” – Sean “Diddy” Combs
31. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” – Richard Branson
32. “The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind, may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled.” – Andrew Carnegie
33. “Don’t underestimate the power of your instinct.” – Barbara Corcoran
34. “What’s keeping you from being rich? In most cases it’s simply a lack of belief. In order to become rich, you must believe you can do it, and you must take the actions necessary to achieve your goal.” – Suze Orman
35. “Before you can become a millionaire, you must learn to think like one. You must learn how to motivate yourself to counter fear with courage.” – Thomas J. Stanley
36. “Risk more than others think safe. Dream more than others think practical. Expect more than others think possible. Care more than others think wise.” – Howard Schultz
“Risk more than others think safe. Dream more than others think practical. Expect more than others think possible. Care more than others think wise.” – Howard SchultzTweet Quote
37. “An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends.” – Benjamin Franklin
38. “A man acquires a fortune by doing his business thoroughly, while his neighbor remains poor for life because he only half does it.” – P.T. Barnum
39. “No matter what your dream is, you can make that dream a reality, …If you dream about being a millionaire, you can be that. All you have to do is study and be smart.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
40. “Knowledge is more important than money.” – Master P
41. “The best time to expand is when no one dares to take risks.” – Andrew Carnegie
42. “It’s all about dreams. Dreams cost nothing, they are free.” – Sylvester Stallone
43. “No matter how smart you are, if you don’t know how to work with people, your dreams will just be dreams.” – Jack Ma
“No matter how smart you are, if you don’t know how to work with people, your dreams will just be dreams.” – Jack MaTweet Quote
44. “If you don’t play to win, don’t play at all.” – Tom Brady
45. “The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they use their time.” – Robery Kiyosaki
46. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know.” – Sara Blakely
47. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success.” – Mark Cuban
48. “If the road trip to wealth were easy, would everyone be wealthy? Expect a price to be paid. Expect risk and sacrifice. Expect bumps in the road.” – M.J. Demarco
49. “You can’t go into business thinking that success will come to you in just one or two years.” – Do Won Chang
50. “Never depend on a single income.” – Warren Buffett
51. “I never grew up thinking the goal in life was to be a millionaire.” – Cecelia Ahern
52. “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it. But if you love what you’re doing, success will be yours.” – Ray Kroc
53. “If you think can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
54. “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” – Norman Vincent Peale
55. “The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” – Oprah Winfrey
56. “Buy when everyone else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying. That’s not just a catchy slogan. It’s the very essence of successful investing.” – J. Paul Getty
“Buy when everyone else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying. That’s not just a catchy slogan. It’s the very essence of successful investing.” – J. Paul GettyTweet Quote
57. How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case. –Robert G. Allen
58. “ The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
59. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
60. “If you want to get rich, think of saving as earning.” – Andrew Carnegie
61. “Failure is not the opposite of success; it is part of success.” – Millionaire Quote
62. “Money is just a consequence. I always say to my team, “Don’t worry too much about profitability. If you do your job well, the profitability will come.” – Bernard Arnault
63. “The big money is not in the buy or selling, but in the waiting.” – Charlie Munger
64. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
65. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see farther.” – J.P. Morgan
66. “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” – Zig Ziglar
“Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” – Zig ZiglarTweet Quote
67. “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” – J.K. Rowling
68. “The only way you are going to have success is to have lots of failures first.” – Sergey Brin
69. “Money may go to bad people but it never goes to bad ideas.” – Kevin O’Leary
70. “If you believe in it, and you believe in it hard, it is impossible to fail.” – Ray Kroc
“If you believe in it, and you believe in it hard, it is impossible to fail.” – Ray KrocTweet Quote
71. “Risk more than others think safe. Dream more than others think practical.” – Howard Schultz
72. “Of all the people I have met who have achieved a level of economic success similar to my own were driven to realize a dream, but not necessarily to become wealthy. Remember, success is doing what you want to do.” – Robert Herjavec
“Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity.” – Will Smith
74. “I grew up poor, but I didn’t have poor dreams.” – Magic Johnson
75. “You just have to find that thing that’s special about you that distinguishes you from all the others, and through true talent, hard work, and passion, anything can happen.” – Dr. Dre
76. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
77. “If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small.” – Aziz Premji
78. “I don’t design clothes. I design dreams.” – Ralph Lauren
79. “First comes the shy wish. Then you must have the heart to have the dream. Then, you work, and work.” – Estée Lauder
80. “Success takes communication, collaboration, and sometimes, failure.” – Jessica Alba
81. “I believe that most successful people are ordinary people with extraordinary determination.” – Mary Kay Ash
82. “I work as hard as anybody will ever work and I like that. That’s why I’ve been successful and that is when I feel good about myself. If I do my damnedest and don’t succeed, I feel good about the effort.” – Mark Wahlberg
83. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonTweet Quote
84. “You will learn more from your failures than your successes – so embrace those mistakes, as difficult as that sounds, and grow from them. When a project is successful, you’re never really sure why, because so many elements come into play. However, when you fail, you always know why. That is how you learn and grow.” – Lynda Resnick
86. “Ferrari doesn’t advertise on TV because their customers don’t watch much of it.” – Patrick Bet-David
“Ferrari doesn’t advertise on TV because their customers don’t watch much of it.” – Patrick Bet-DavidTweet Quote
87. “Relentlessly strive to come up with new and better products and produce them more efficiently than the alternatives.” – Charles G. Koch
88. “Have fun. The game is a lot more enjoyable when you’re trying to do more than just make money.” – Tony Hsieh
89. “Don’t go broke trying to look rich.” – Ed Mylett
90. “Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated.” – Tai Lopez
“Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated.” – Tai LopezTweet Quote
91. “The few who do are the envy of the many who watch.” – James Earl Schoaff
92. “If you want to be successful, you have to jump, there’s no way around it. When you jump, I can assure you that your parachute will not open right away. But if you do not jump, your parachute will never open. If you’re safe, you’ll never soar!” – Steve Harvey
93. “If you do not see riches in your imagination, you will never see them in your bank balance.” – Napoleon Hill
““If you do not see riches in your imagination, you will never see them in your bank balance.” – Napoleon HillTweet Quote
94. “What determines your wealth is not how much you make but how much you keep of what you make.” – David Bach
95. Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
96. “Take the word “No” out of your damn vocabulary.” – Tilman Fertitta
97. ”After a certain point, money is meaningless. It ceases to be the goal. The game is what counts.” – Aristotle Onassis
98. “As you start your journey, the first thing you should do is throw away that store-bought map and begin to draw your own.” – Michael Dell
99. “I’ve never chased money. It’s always been about what I can do to motivate and inspire people.” – Tyler Perry
100. “Ideas don’t make you rich. The correct execution of ideas does.” – Felix Dennis
101. “Don’t focus on you, focus on what you can give others.” – Daymond John
102. “Cut out anyone holding you back.” – 50 Cent
103. “The greatest accomplishment in life isn’t what you’re paid, it’s who you become.” – Lori Greiner
“One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping-stone to something greater.” – Colonel SandersTweet Quote
104. “If you give up at the first sign of struggle, you’re really not ready to be successful.” – Kevin Hart
105. “If you want to become wealthy, then you have to find out what the top 5% of people do financially and do the same thing.” – Myron Golden
106. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo CoelhoTweet Quote
107. “Self-talk and visualization are the two keys to my success.” – David Goggins
108. “If you do what the average person does, you will be as the average person is. Average.” – Codie Sanchez
109. “To succeed in this world, you have to change all the time.” – Sam Walton
110. “Passion and purpose scale – always have, always will.” – Elon Musk
111. “Get rich by taking something common and making it uncommon.” – John D. Rockefeller
112. “I can guarantee you will never achieve anything greater than your greatest aspiration.” – Dan Peña
113. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see farther.” – J.P. Morgan
“Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see farther.” – J.P. MorganTweet Quote
114. “Don’t wait your turn. Bet on yourself and have the confidence to stand up and say, “My time is now.” – Robert F. Smith
115. “One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping-stone to something greater.” – Colonel Sanders
116. “Focus on providing value, the rest will take care of itself.” – Ryan Pineda
117. “The key to success is to focus on acquiring skills rather than focusing on a business model.” – Jeff Lerner
Related: How to Become a Millionaire
Bonus Millionaire Quote
Bonus: Here is one last bonus millionaire quote for you. Pay heed to this self-made quote, because it is one of the easiest ways to find the financial success needed to become a self-made millionaire.
Takeaways From These Millionaire Quotes
And that’s that! Our list of the best millionaire quotes. We hope they’ll provide you with the inspiration needed to keep reaching for that noble goal of becoming a millionaire. Here are some of the key takeaways that should help you the most:
- Becoming a millionaire requires effort and self-discipline
- Becoming a millionaire is largely a result of adding value to others
- Believing you can become a millionaire is essential
- Deciding to become a millionaire is just as critical
- Risk and innovation must be embraced
With that being said, let these millionaire quotes and takeaways be a catalyst for your renewed belief in yourself and your ability to become not just a millionaire, but self-made.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed our millionaire quotes, then you’ll love these quotes on how to get in the millionaire fastlane.
KANYE WEST NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HIS FORTUNE HAS CHANGED
Kanye West, now formally known as Ye, is an American rapper, songwriter, record-producer, fashion designer and multi-millionaire entrepreneur. After snagging over 22 Grammy Awards and counting, he is one of the most acclaimed and best-selling musicians of the 21st century. As one of the most influential and controversial people of the past few decades he’s become one of the highest paid people in the history of hip hop (just behind Jay Z), managing to build up an extraordinary fortune for himself over the past few years.
So, that’s exactly what this page will be highlighting, Kanye West’s Net Worth and his current earning power. We’ll also include a few interesting facts related to his success journey and influence. So, if you’re ready to learn about Ye’s net worth let’s dive in.
What Is Kanye West’s Net Worth?
Ye’s net worth may just be as enigmatic and controversial as the artist is himself. Over the years he’s made various claims about his net worth, and they’ve differed each time. In addition to this, other sources have placed his net worth at conflicting amounts. Here’s what we’ve seen….
- $10 billion net worth according to his interview with Hollywood Unlocked’s Jason Lee. 
- $6.6 billion net worth according to Wealthy Gorilla. 
- $5.5 billion net worth according to Ye himself after retweeting an article via OK News. 
- $1.8 billion according to Forbes in late 2022 pre-controversy.
- Then a $1.5 billion loss due to antisemitic statements which lead Adidas severing their partnership.
- In late 2022 Forbes placed his net worth at $400 million. 
As such, our own cautious updated estimate on what Ye’s actual net worth is, takes into account his estimated pre-controversy net worth, along with the $1.5 billion loss according to Forbes, as well as other financial insights like parental obligations, partnerships, and the calculation of his known assets against the overall market growth rate (i.e. SP500 has increased by approximately 14.2% in just the past year alone).
Thus, Kanye’s updated net worth is estimated to be around $430 million as 2023.
How Much Does Ye Make a Year?
In 2020, Ye made approximately $43 million from his Yeezy brand, after keeping an estimated 11% of the $1.7 billion in revenue according to Forbes. Considering his brand’s growing popularity, it is safe to say that he has continued to earn a similar amount this past year.
And if we take a similar estimate based off his Yeezy collaboration with Gap, which was estimated to pull in $150 million in sales in 2021, Ye also made an additional $16.5 million per year.
In addition to this, according to the NY Post, Kanye West used to earn over $250 million for his music. And since the percentage entertainers/artists receive for each album sold is a negotiating point that falls anywhere between 10% and 20%, (estimating Ye to be on the high end of 20%), his profits on his music sales is approximately $50 million.
So, how much does Kanye actually make per year? Well, if we add everything up, Kanye West made approximately $110 million a year, or $9.1 million per month. Of course, this is all before his 2022 controversy which lead to many of his biggest business partnerships coming to an end.
Per our assessment, here’s a more plausible estimate of how much Kanye could make per year based off the earning power of his net worth alone. To get this number we are inferring Ye is a savvy enough investor to earn an annual 4% yield on his combined $430 million net worth ( which by the way 4% is a very reasonable return to expect, considering historical returns on safe investments tend to fall between the 3% to 5% range ).
So, if Kanye West’s assets were spread across a handful of safe stocks, ETFs, or REITS with a modest 4% dividend yield, Ye could easily make a staggering $17 million per year. In other words, Ye could still make roughly $47K per day for pretty much the rest of his life without lifting a finger (if he can stay out of trouble that is).
His financial situation is certainly not what it used to be, but it is still quite significant.
Kanye West’s Money Metrics
|2023 Net Worth:||$430,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$17,200,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings Metric for Kanye West based off of the earning power of Ye’s net worth alone. It does not include how much he potentially earns from his other projects, sponsorships, businesses, or social media promotions, etc. This calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
Kanye West Net Worth History
Below is a visual of how Ye’s fortune has changed over the past few years. As the graph demonstrates, his wealth has diminished by roughly 70% since 2020.
- Kanye West has 18.4 million Instagram followers, 500 K Facebook Followers, 8.88 million YouTube subscribers, and 32.2 million Twitter followers (the day before his account was suspended). This comes out to a total social media reach of 59.98 million social media followers.
- Ye was at one point, the 2nd richest African American in US history just behind Robert F. Smith.
- Kanye West ran for president in 2020, and may run again in 2024.
- Kanye West climbed out of a $53 million debt, to become a multi-billionaire in just 4 short years.
- Ye is the father of 4 children (North, Saint, Chicago, and Psalm West).
- Ye was once married to Kim Kardashian, but is now married to Bianca Censori
- Ye is also the first artist to go RIAA-certified Platinum via music streams alone.
Related: Kanye West Success Story
The Yeezy Brand
The Yeezy brand played a large role in accelerating Kanye’s net worth. If you’re not familiar with the brand, here’s an insightful video about how Kanye built Yeezy.
Video Credit: CNBC Make It (Subscribe Here)
Here are some key Kanye West takeaways:
- Ye Net Worth: $430 million
- Annual Earnings **: $17.2 million
- Social Media Followers: 59.9 million
- Keys to Success: Hard work, Controversy, Confidence, Trusting His Gut
We hope you enjoyed this analysis of Ye’s net worth.
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed this Kanye West net worth profile page, then you may also enjoy these Kanye West Quotes.
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of Kanye West’s earning power from his estimated net worth alone assuming a 4% dividend yield.
RAY KROC’S NET WORTH + HOW HE BUILT HIS FORTUNE
Ray Kroc was the iconic American businessman who transformed McDonalds into a global multinational fast food chain, and lead it to become not only the most popular fast food chain in the world, but also the most successful. After spending nearly two decades at the helm of the corporation, he created the company’s legacy and generated a fortune for himself in the process? How big of a fortune? Well, that’s exactly what we aim to highlight in this Ray Kroc net worth write up.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to know what Ray Kroc’s net worth was at the time of his death, what it would be worth today, and how he specifically built his fortune, then this page is for you. Let’s dive into the details:
What Was Ray Kroc’s Net Worth?
At the time of Ray Kroc’s death in 1984 his net worth was approximately $600 million. Which is a lot of money even by today’s standards.
That said, if we adjusted for inflation all the way up to 2023, Ray Kroc’s net worth today would be closer to $1.77 billion. So, Ray Kroc was technically a billionaire. And there’s little doubt that if he were alive today (assuming his fortune wasn’t given away to charity), he would be a multibillionaire.
How Much Did Ray Kroc Make Per Year?
There are little to no reliable records of Ray Kroc’s income or salary at the time of his death. That said, we can provide you with an estimated income based off of the earning power of what Ray Kroc’s net worth is today.
As such, this figure assumes Ray Kroc’s modern-day fortune would be allocated into a basket of dividend paying stocks, ETFs, or REITs that earn a modest 4% annual yield minimally. So, if we were to make such an assumption, Ray Kroc’s yearly passive income by today’s standards would come out to roughly $70 million per year.
And this is a conservative estimate, meaning he could have earned much more.
RAY KROC’S MONEY METRICS
|2023 Net Worth:||$ 1,773,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$70,920,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings metric based off the estimated earning power of Ray Kroc’s net worth today. It does not include how much Ray Kroc made his salary, or the royalties and dividends received from ownership of McDonalds. This calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
Key Ray Kroc Facts:
- Ray Kroc was born in Oak Park, Illinois in 1902.
- Ray Kroc died in San Diego, Californio in 1984.
- Kroc wasn’t the founder of McDonalds.
- Kroc acquired McDonalds in 1954.
- Ray Kroc purchased the San Diego Padres in 1974.
- Kroc suffered from alcoholism.
- Ray Kroc was married three different times and had 1 child.
How Did Ray Kroc Get Rich?
Ray Kroc worked in a variety of different industries before he hit it big. He was once a musician, a real estate salesman, a paper cup salesman, and then eventually a milkshake machine salesman.
Every job he had helped him acquire knowledge and skills that would later help him grow and scale his future operations in the fast-food industry.
In 1954 while working as a milkshake salesman, Kroc stumbled upon the McDonald’s restaurant. He instantly realized the potential of the business due to the demand for simple (hamburgers, fries, and milkshakes) yet delicious food, and the automation process that the McDonald’s brothers were using to meet that demand.
Kroc partnered with the two bothers and focused on franchising the brand and it’s assembly line operations to interested owners. The idea to do so was a success and it was extremely profitable.
Ray Kroc’s knack for selling paid off, as he sold the idea of franchising owners all across the country. By 1959 he hit 100 restaurants, and two years later in 1961 it was at 228.
Just 7 years after coming across the McDonald brother’s operations, Ray Kroc would buy them out for a mere $2.7 million (approximately $27 million by today’s standards).
13 years later, Ray Kroc would eventually retire as the CEO of the company, but he remained involved as chairman until his death. While still alive, his hamburger empire grew to over 7,500 different franchises all across the world.
So, how did Ray Kroc get rich? Here’s how in three words, systems, selling, and scaling.
Extra Success Insights
That said, here a few powerful words and success anecdotes that give additional insight into the type of thinking that helped Ray Kroc achieve so much success and riches in his lifetime:
If you’re looking for even more insights into how Ray Kroc built his fast-food empire and achieved his fortune, then give this video a watch. It does a good job outlining the history of The McDonald’s brother’s startup, and how Ray Kroc seized opportunity and snatched it up:
Video Credit: Jake Tran (Subscribe Here)
Related: How to Get Rich With a Normal Job
Here are some key Ray Kroc takeaways:
- Ray Kroc Net Worth: $1.77 billion
- Annual Earnings **: $70.9 million
- Keys to Success: Sales, Systems, Scaling Up
Ray Kroc’s massive net worth is directly related to the number of people he’s served. Not only did he provide invaluable service to hundreds of millions of people by way of fast and convenient food; but he also helped create hundreds of millionaires through the franchising of their own McDonald’s business.
That said, if you enjoyed this Ray Kroc net worth profile, then you may equally enjoy learning about the profiles of entrepreneurs who built business empires on par with Ray Kroc’s:
If we successfully provided you with the Ray Kroc net worth details you were looking for and more, please share the page and come back soon.
Till you reach your financial aims,
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off the earning power of Ray Kroc net worth today assuming a 4.0% dividend yield.
SYLVESTER STALLONE’S NET WORTH AND HOW HE GOT SO RICH
Sylvester Stallone earned worldwide recognition as an actor, screenwriter, and director after starring in his own screenplay for the movie ‘Rocky’, which would go on to win an academy award for Best Picture. After starring in this hit movie, Stallone’s career and earnings would skyrocket over the years, especially after creating five ‘Rocky’ sequels, and classics like ‘Rambo I, II, and II’, Over the Top, ‘Demolition Man’ and many more.
Now with over 75 films under his belt, and with all of them producing over $4 billion in revenue, Stallone has amassed a small fortune. In fact, many people commonly ask if Sylvester Stallone is a billionaire due to how much his films have produced. However, the answer is no, he is not a billionaire. But, that’s exactly what we’ll be highlighting on this Sylvester Stallone net worth page; the size of his fortune and his current earning power.
What is Sylvester Stallone’s Net Worth?
So how big of a fortune has Sylvester Stallone amassed? Well according to a variety of online sources, Sylvester Stallone’s net worth was approximately $400 million. However, our research shows that those estimates are outdated, considering many sites have had the same estimate up since 2021.
Considering the fact, here’s something to think about. If all of Stallone’s $400 million dollar fortune was invested into an index fund like the SP500 back in 2021, his net worth would be worth a staggering $542.8 million today.
With that said, we’ve considered the fact that real estate markets grew by around 19% in 2021 and were flat in 2022. In addition to that, we also incorporated how the stock market on average has increased by about 16.5 % over the past two years, to give us safe and very conservative estimate for Stallone’s updated net worth.
So with a modest 7 – 10% growth over the past two years, and knowing that Stallone has around 14% of his net worth tied up into real estate, it’s safe to say that Sylvester Stallone’s Net Worth for 2023 is approximately $450 million.
How Much Does Sylvester Stallone Make?
At the height of Stallone’s career, he was making between $15 million to $25 million per movie, and was named Hollywood’s highest paid actor. His highest earning year on record was 1994 at $60 million. As of late however, his movies have not made nearly as much money as he made in his prime. In addition, there has been minimal publication of his recent earnings, aside from the $3 million dollars hear earned for his role in The Suicide Squad.
However, even without those numbers, will still aim to provide you with Stallone’s money metrics based off his net worth of $450 million alone. It will be hypothetical, but a fun metric to consider based off of his Net Worth’s earning power alone.
Therefore, all we have to do is assume Stallone leverages the 4 percent rule, and earns himself a 4% annual dividend yield on his combined $450 million net worth, by investing it in a handful of historically strong investments like stokcs, ETFs, REITS, etc. If he did this, his annual earnings would easily come out to $18 million without including any other sources of income.
FYI a 4.0% yield is more than a reasonable return to expect, especially considering historical returns on safe investments in the past yielded between a range of 3% to 5% range. 
Sylvester Stallone’s Money Metrics
|2023 Net Worth:||$450,000,000|
|Earnings Per Year:||$18,000,000|
|Per Week:||$ 346,154|
Disclaimer: This is an estimated earnings metric based off of the earning power of Sylvester Stallone’s net worth alone. As mentioned earlier, it does not include how much he potentially earns from projects, sponsorships, or social media he’s earned this year. Again, this calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
Social Media Influence
Stallone’s social media influence has continually grown over the years, despite the slowdown in blockbuster releases. That said, he currently has around 15.9 million Instagram followers, 11 million Facebook Followers, and 2.9 million Twitter followers. This comes out to a grand total of 29.8 million social media followers.
So, in the event Stallone wanted to take advantage of his social media influence, he could potentially negotiate roughly $250K per sponsored post. That’s not a bad payout for a social media side hustle.
Remember you are NEVER to old to stop Punching! https://t.co/zBBXccKhbd— Sylvester Stallone (@TheSlyStallone) January 7, 2023
Stallone’s Key Facts
- Stallone’s signature snarled lip was due to an injury at birth by the forceps which grabbed his face, leading to the severing of some of the nerves of his lips and eyelid.
- In his youth, he was kicked out of school over 14 times.
- He attended college in Switzerland.
- Before Sylvester Stallone hit it big, he briefly experienced homelessness, where he spent a few nights sleeping on the floor of a bus station.
- Sylvester Stallone once hired two-time Mr. Olympia Franco Columbo as his personal trainer.
- Stallone has earned more “worst actor” awards than any other in Hollywood.
- He owns an $18.2 million dollar home in Hidden Hills, CA, and a $35 million dollar home in Palm Beach, FL.
How Did Sylvester Stallone Become So Successful?
Sylvester Stallone has a wonderfully inspiring success story, and you can read an in depth account of it here. However, here is a short version of how Stallone became so successful. In essence, Stallone pursued his dream of becoming a successful actor for many years.
He suffered through working menial jobs, taking on low budget films, and pretty much doing whatever he could to make ends meet while pursuing an acting career on the side. Stallone embodied the concept of hustle, before hustling was a thing.
As such, his success ultimately stemmed from failing over and over again, and persisting long enough till he found his break. A break which he finally received after pitching the idea of what would come to be the ‘Rocky’ film to two movie producers he met during a casting call.
It was a massive opportunity that he seized, and reaped the benefits for stardom to go on to create, star in, and produce many more films through out his career.
So, how Stallone became so successful can be summed up to… persisting in the face of failure.
And he’s still going strong! Still swinging!
Video Credit: The Richest – (Subscribe to Their Channel Here)
Build Your Net Worth Like Stallone
Sylvester Stallone’s accomplishments are impressive, and have helped him build such a large net worth. But, as the saying goes, it’s not about how much you make, it’s about how much you keep (of course, making millions does help).
With that being said, if you want to know how you can go about increasing your own net worth like Sly Stallone, here’s a great place to start:
Here are some key Sylvester Stallone takeaways:
- Sylvester Stallone Net Worth: $450 million
- Annual Earnings **: $18 million
- Social Media Followers: 29.8 million
- Social Media Earning Power: $250K per sponsored post
- Keys to Success: Persistence
The biproduct of getting back up each time he got knocked down is the building of a massive net worth. To be sure, Stallone’s success and sizeable fortune is a direct result of his not quitting when the going got tough, and sticking to his plans and dreams until they manifested themselves.
With that being said, we hope you take these insights and use them to keep moving forward towards achieving your dreams and growing your bank account.
And never forget… the major difference between the big shot and the little shot is – the big shot is just a little shot who kept on swinging.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this Sylvester Stallone Net Worth page, then chances are you’ll enjoy these net worth profiles:
Feel free to take a look at our collection of Net Worth profiles on other notable successful people and high achievers as well.
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off the earning power of Sylvester Stallone’s net worth alone, assuming a 4.0% dividend yield.
DAVID GOGGINS NET WORTH AND HOW HE GOT RICH
David Goggins is not only one of the most famous retired Navy SEALs on the planet, he’s also one of the toughest. As a retired Iraq War veteran, accomplished endurance athlete, and being one of the only people in history to complete elite training as a Navy SEAL, Army Ranger, and Air Force Tactical Air Controller, he’s become a highly sought after public speaker. Goggins also authored a New York times Best-Selling Book ‘Can’t Hurt Me’, and recently published his next masterpiece, ‘Never Finished’.
That said, David Goggins quest for greatness is still a work in progress, but he’s already managed to influence and inspire millions of people all over the world to embrace self-discipline and become a better and stronger version of themselves. And when you help a lot of people, you make a lot of money. So, that’s exactly what we’ll be focusing on for the rest of this page, David Goggins’ net worth. So, if you’ve ever wondered how much David Goggins is worth, or how much he makes, then let’s dive right in.
What Is David Goggins Net Worth?
David Goggins has acquired a small fortune from his well-received New York Times Best-Seller, ‘Can’t Hurt Me’. Having sold over 3 million copies of this book to date, with his royalties being 3.5x higher than authors who have used traditional publishers, he’s already pulled in approximately $22.5 million in royalties.
In addition to this, he’s also able to command at least $100 – 150K per speaking engagement. So, per our research and analysis, David Goggins’ net worth as of 2023 is estimated at $5 million.
How Much Does David Goggins Make Per Year?
This certainly begs the question with regards to how much David Goggins makes a year. And while we know he’s made approximately $22.5 million in royalties since 2017, which comes out to $4.5 million per year, without the precise number of his speaking engagements, sponsorships, etc., how much money he actually makes per year is more challenging to pinpoint.
However, we can still provide you with a solid baseline income for David Goggins. So, presupposing Goggins invested his entire $5 million net worth into assets that yield at least 4.5% per year (which is within the historical safe returns range of 3-5%), his baseline income, based off of the earning power of his net worth alone, would come out to approximately $225K per year.
Put another way, Goggins makes at a minimum, and could make for the rest of his life without lifting another finger, selling another book, or doing another speech, $18,750 per month.
That’s not bad for a kid used to be bullied and made fun of because he couldn’t read.
DAVID GOGGINS’ MONEY METRICS
|2023 Net Worth:||$5,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$225,000|
Note: This is an approximate metric based off the earning power of the estimated net worth of David Goggins. It does not include how much David Goggins makes from projects, sponsorships, book sales, social media, etc. These calculations are estimates based off of independent research and analysis and are for entertainment purposes only.
David Goggins Social Media Influence
David Goggins social media influence has been growing rapidly over the years. These days, his social media reach is approximately 8.45 million people. Here’s how we got that number:
David Goggins has 6.2 million Instagram followers, 729K Twitter followers, 1.5 million Facebook followers, and 28.1K YouTube subscribers. Which totals up to approximately 8.45 million social media followers.
That said, David Goggins potential social media earning power comes out to around $60 to $70K per post according to current influencer marketing rates. Now, whether or not he’s taking advantage of this influence is another story.
David Goggins Key Facts:
- David has completed over 70 endurance races, regularly placing in the top 5.
- He once held the world record for most pull ups in 17 hour period at 4,030.
- In 2007 he was diagnosed with a hole in his heart due to a congenital heart defect.
- David works as an Advanced Emergency Technician in a big city ER and as a wildland firefighter in the summers.
- David Goggins barely graduated with a 1.6 GPA.
How Did David Goggins Become So Rich and Successful?
David Goggins had a handful of experiences with being overweight and feeling unsuccessful, especially after he wrapped up his first 5 years of service in the military.
When he got out of the Air Force, Goggins gained lots of weight and could barely make ends meet with various low paying jobs. However, one day after being disgusted with weighing over 300 pounds, and being in a financial situation he detested, he decided to do something about it.
So, he challenged himself to become one of toughest people on the planet and aimed to lose 100 pounds in 3 months so he could join the Navy Seals.
The result of choosing to lose weight and do something that mattered, made all the difference in the world for Goggins’ future prospects. That one decision eventually got him into the Navy Seals. It also helped him try out for other branches of the military down the road, which he successfully achieved.
That one decision, and his commitment to become that person indefinitely, has helped Goggins become the no B.S. role model, virtual accountability partner, best-selling author and motivational speaker that he is today.
So the short answer to the question on ‘How did David Goggins become rich and successful?” He became an extraordinary person. A person who went towards his challenges and struggles.
And as a result, exemplified a level of mental toughness and willpower that has inspired hundreds of millions of people all over the world.
Related: David Goggins Success Story
In His Own Words
Here are a few powerful David Goggins quotes that highlight the mindset that so many people are drawn to, and that has simultaneously helped him become one of the toughest men on earth:
“The only reason why I became successful was because I went towards the truth. As painful and as brutal as it is, it changed me. It allowed me, in my own right, to become the person who I am today.” – David GogginsClick To Tweet
“The path to success will leave you callused, bruised, and very tired. It will also leave you empowered.” – David GogginsClick To Tweet
“Life is one big mind game. The only person you are playing against is yourself.” – David GogginsClick To Tweet
Read More: David Goggins Quotes
Here are some key David Goggins takeaways:
- David Goggins Net Worth: $5 million
- Baseline Income **: $255 K
- Social Media Followers: 8.45 million
- Social Media Earning Power: $65K per post
- Keys to Success: Mindset, Self-Discipline, Taking Action
David Goggins’ net worth is certain to continue rapidly growing over the next few years, especially with the publishing of his new book ‘Never Finished’, and the strong demand for the personal accountability and “no excuses; suck it up” message he preaches.
One thing I am most proud of with Never Finished is that the knowledge you will gain from this book isn’t some cookie cutter knowledge. This is real knowledge that you can not get from some brainstorming sessions. This knowledge comes only from living in the grip of life. pic.twitter.com/RKAriTL9Yg— David Goggins (@davidgoggins) November 20, 2022
That said, we hope you enjoyed learning about David Goggins’ financial insights. But more importantly, we hope you leave here feeling inspired to strengthen your own mindset and ready to do something to build your own legacy and fortune.
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed our David Goggins net worth profile, then you may equally enjoy learning about how you can go about increasing your own net worth. You may also enjoy learning about the net worth’s of fellow motivator’s like Bedros Keuilian or Andy Frisella.
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of the earning power of David Goggins’ estimated net worth assuming a 4.5% dividend yield.
WALT DISNEY’S NET WORTH AND HOW HE BUILT HIS FORTUNE
Walt Disney was a visionary American animator, film producer, and an innovative entrepreneur. He founded Disney studios with his brother Roy and was the mastermind behind the creation of what would come to be known as the “Happiest Place on Earth”, Disneyland. In short, he was a pioneer of the entertainment industry, whose creative efforts lead to great wealth. How great? Well, that’s exactly what we aim to cover in this Walt Disney net worth exposé.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to know what Walt Disney’s net worth was when died, how much he’d be worth today, and how he built his entertainment empire, then let’s dive right in:
What Was Walt Disney’s Net Worth?
At the time of Walt Disney’s death in 1966, he was worth an estimated at $125 million. However, due to inflation, the change in value of his stocks in the company, and the growth of his other assets, his net worth would be much different today.
After recalculating his financials and adjusting for inflation, Walt Disney’s net worth would be approximately $1.2 billion in 2023.
How Much Did Walt Disney Make Per Year?
These days, The Disney company is owned by many different shareholders as it is a publicly traded company. So, even if Walt Disney were alive today, it would be difficult to calculate the percentage of his take home pay off of the companies $87.8 billion per year.
Also, there’s little to no record of his annual income when he was still alive. As such, the best we can offer is how much he could make per year, leveraging his net worth alone.
To get this estimate, we must presuppose the investment of Disney’s entire $1.2 billion net worth (current valuation), liquidate it, and then reinvest that money in asset that yield on average approximately 4% annually. Why 4%? Because 3% to 5% is historically the returns on safe investments.
That said, if Walt Disney were alive today, he could easily make $48 million per year without putting a dent in his fortune. That’s $4 million a month, which is not bad for passive income.
Walt Disney’s Money Metrics
|2023 Net Worth:||$ 1,200,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$48,000,000|
Note: this is an estimated (but very possible) earnings metric based off of the earning power Walt Disney’s approximate modern day net worth. It does not include how much he earned from royalties, ongoing business contracts, etc… This calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
Walt Disney Fun Facts:
- Walt Disney was born in Chicago IL, and raised in Kansas City, MO.
- Disney was a high school dropout.
- Walt Disney’s father didn’t take his son’s interest in drawing seriously.
- He went bankrupt twice, before finding success.
- Walt Disney was once fired for his lack of creativity.
- Was rejected over 300 times before he convinced financiers to fund his idea for Disney Land.
- Disney died at the age of 65 in 1966 due to lung cancer.
How Did Walt Disney Get Rich?
Walt Disney’s rise to fame and fortune was not an overnight event. In fact, his accumulation of wealth didn’t really start until he was in his mid-30’s.
Disney dropped out of high school to contribute to the war efforts of WW1. When he got back home, he had to get a job to pay the bills.
However, like many ambitious young people today, he launched a business with a friend after a short stint in the working world. He aimed to leverage his skills and interest in drawing, to be his own boss.
His business failed in just a few months, and he went back to work for another ad company working on their animations for ads. However, Walt Disney was restless like his father, and so struck out on his own again after a just a year with his new company.
This time around, now at the age of 20, he launched a new business that took advantage of a different style of animation. He also partnered with 5 other associates, who were animation experts like Disney. His new venture gained clients and contracts, however they quickly ran into financial problems and filed for bankruptcy after their first year in business.
Walt Disney moved to California for a fresh start. He lived with his uncle, and new interests in his animations prompted him to launch his next venture out of his Uncle’s Garage. This time around however, he’d find success with the birth of Disney Studios (initially Disney Bro’s Studios).
New Technologies, New Formats, New Money
Disney leaned into animation, leveraged new technologies like cel animation, three-strip technicolor, the multiplane camera, and more. He also hired some of the best animation artists of they to work on creating highly entertaining cartoons.
He created a handful of highly loveable characters that his audiences fell in love with (i.e. Mickey Mouse), many shorts films, and then eventually long form films. And as his studio’s reputation grew, so did the contracts and demand.
As cartoons became more and more advanced and popular with the public, Disney, being the avant-garde animator of the day, saw his wealth explode.
So, Walt Disney primarily built his fortune, by mastering his craft, becoming the go-to company for animators in the 20’s and 30’s by embracing new technology, and leaning into the explosive demand in animated films.
If you’d like to get a glimpse into one of the animation processes and technological breakthroughs that helped Disney build his cartoon empire, give this video a watch:
Video Credit: Ohio Rick (Subscribe Here)
Related: Walt Disney Success Story
Walt Disney On Success
Walt Disney’s success was not an accident. He believed in his work, the value of the imagination, and in his dreams.
Having said that, here are a few of Walt Disney’s own thoughts related to success and achievement:
Related: Walt Disney Quotes
Here are some key Walt Disney takeaways:
- Walt Disney Net Worth: $1.2 billion
- Annual Earnings **: $48 million
- Keys to Success: Taking Risks, Innovation, Persistence
Walt Disney’s massive net worth is the direct result of his obsession with creating high quality entertainment for hundreds of millions of people. His embracing of new technologies helped him lead the field in animation, and his eagerness to entertain and inspire helped him win the hearts and minds of an entire generation.
That said, we hope you found what you were looking for and more on our Walt Disney net worth profile page. If you enjoy our analysis, you may also enjoy the following historical net worth profiles:
Till you reach your financial aims,
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of the earning power of Walt Disney’s estimated net worth assuming a 4.0% dividend yield.
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ SELF-RELIANCE QUOTES TO INSPIRE THE DETERMINED AND THE FREE
BARBARA CORCORAN NET WORTH + HOW SHE GOT SO RICH
100+ MOTIVATING MILLIONAIRE QUOTES FROM THE SELF-MADE
100+ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST
50+ INSPIRATIONAL HARD WORK PAYS OFF QUOTES
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO SKYROCKET YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU OUTWORK EVERYONE
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Self-Discipline9 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
Quotes5 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
Confidence8 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO SKYROCKET YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
Mindset5 months ago
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
Motivation11 hours ago
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes8 months ago
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU OUTWORK EVERYONE
Inspiration1 year ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Inspiration4 months ago
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Confidence4 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes10 months ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY QUOTES
Motivation2 weeks ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation8 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2023