Are you interested in earning more money with a lucrative side gig? If so, this article is for you.
According to Statista, the average amount American employees earn reached a high of $11.62/hr. Assuming this employee works 40 hours a week, they will earn less than $25,000 for the entire year. For a family of four, this puts the average American under the poverty line. No wonder people want to get a second job!
If your regular paycheck doesn’t cover everything you want, you need to make more money. You can work hard towards a promotion, but you can’t guarantee you’ll get it. You can brush up your resume and look around, but you will have to put a lot of effort into applications and may not find a job with much better pay. Also, you may need money now! In that case, you should look into a supplemental source of income to find a way to make some extra money in your spare time.
Now, not everyone needs or wants a side gig just to make some extra money to pay the bills. Some, may want to find one for stashing away enough money to become financially independent and retire early. So, whether you’re looking for a side gig to help you get back on your feet financially, or to have the extra capital needed to grow your wealth, these ten side gigs will help you accomplish both.
Best Side Gigs For Extra Cash
1. Personal Training
If you have a passion for fitness and nutrition, get paid for your gym sessions by offering personal training services or running group classes. You will get the chance to do what you love and keep yourself healthy. There’s even a link between fitness and success that will hopefully apply to you.
Find clients at your local gym and market yourself online. You can create your own program and even set your own rates. Generally speaking, personal trainers can make a competitive living at an average national rate of $18.49/hr.
2. Rent Out Room
Do you have an extra room in your home? Rent it out to people traveling in the area through Airbnb for some extra money.
You get to set your own rates, and you once again get to meet new people. However, you must put in significant effort to make your home as welcoming as possible to get high ratings. You also must share your home with strangers, which can cramp your style.
The Earnest ranks Airbnb as the highest rated “sharing” gig with an average income of $924.00/month.
3. Trade Stocks
When you support a company you believe in by buying a share of their stock, you will sell it at the rate when you decide to sell, hopefully resulting in a profit.
While sometimes precarious, many people make enough to fund their IRA.
To get started, you should research highly anticipated companies, products, and trends in the market. Diversify your funds into multiple different investments to minimize risk. You should also put effort into learning everything about trading by reading books on investing to put yourself in the best position possible.
4. Webpage Design
Every business needs a website, but many business owners don’t have the technical skills or know-how to create an attractive, user-friendly, and optimized website. That’s why they hire someone to do it for them.
If you have an eye for graphic design and enjoy making things as simple to use as possible, you can start freelancing as a web designer. You get to use your creativity a bit, and the demand is high. However, their competition is high, too.
You can earn up to $60/hr working as a website designer. However, you need to work hard and possibly lower your rates a bit in the beginning to attract clients. Luckily, clients will regularly need to update their website. Once you get a client who seems happy with your work, they will continue to come to you for all of their design needs.
5. Disc Jockey
Do you have a natural ear for music and possess some basic dj equipment? You can start a gig as a freelance disc jockey. The amount you make determines on your experience, reputation, location, and the type of gigs you book. See the following average pay per dj gig type:
- Night Life DJ: $50 – $200
- Corporate DJ: $300 – $600
- Wedding DJ: $500 – $700
- Touring DJ: $250 – $2,500
- Superstar DJ: $2,500 – $25,000
Most people won’t make it to superstar Dj status, but you can still make some decent money and have fun. Getting high-paid gigs means you will need to network within the industry and promote yourself heavily and effectively.
“The doors of the world are opened to people who can read.” ~ Ben Carson
Many children struggled to learn course material learning from home last year, and they can use some additional help. If you have always had academic prowess, consider working as a tutor to students or people learning English as a second language. You can go through an educational institution or tutoring agency or find a private client.
Most private tutors earn more and make an average of $25/hr, but rich clients will pay more if they like you and you have the correct knowledge.
While you make money from tutoring, you will also know you contributed to a person’s education and maybe even motivated them a bit. It should put some good energy into your world and make you feel positive and confident about yourself.
Serving jobs usually need shifts during the night and weekend, making it a reliable source of income outside of your 9 – 5. The job requires a lot of energy, and some of the customers can be downright inappropriate. You also won’t experience financial consistency, and you may smell like ketchup when you get home.
However, hours are flexible, you get to work with great people, get discounts on drinks, and you can make a lot of money at certain establishments. Get a job at a high-end restaurant or bar instead of a small diner, and take busy weekend shifts to make this one of the best side hustles on the list.
Just be careful to avoid burnout since the work can get exhausting if you take every shift that comes your way.
8. Ride Share
Popular rideshare companies Uber and Lyft hire drivers with qualifying vehicles as independent contractors to drive people in the area to their destination. You will explore your city and meet interesting people while cruising around town, which suits many people. You can work at any time you want, too, allowing for optimum working flexibility.
Unfortunately, not all riders treat your vehicle with respect. You may also find yourself further away from home than expected.
On average, rideshare drivers for both companies make an average of $364/month. Of course, this number decreases when you factor in the cost of gas, maintenance, and repairs.
To increase pay:
- work more
- drive during peak times
- qualify for bonuses
- keep your car clean
- provide excellent customer service
- drive for multiple rideshare companies
- go the extra mile with free snacks or free water
9. Child Care
If you love children or have children to care for of your own, get paid to babysit. You can find clients on care.com and other similar sites. The average nanny makes $565.00 a week to watch one infant, but rates vary on location, the age of the child, experience, and additional services offered (pet care, tutoring, cooking, transportation, etc…). You will make more if you take n more children, but you need to stay mindful of the regulations and certifications required in your area.
You get to play with children and regress yourself a bit, making this one of the funniest side gigs for extra cash. Just be careful to find balance your playful mom side with your professional side to provide the best image and care for your clients.
10. Sell Goods Online
Start an online business where you can sell goods to other people for a profit. You will need to pay for the items up front, and you never know if someone will want your stuff. However, a good find can lead to an impressive profit margin.
If you have extra clothes, accessories, and trinkets, you can sell the stuff you already have. You can also make your own crafts. Finally, you can search in thrift stores for good finds. Some popular platforms to sell items include:
- Facebook Marketplace
Income from online sales side gigs varies greatly depending on the products you have and how you market them. However, if this 28-year old made $2400 in 4 months, so can you!
Final Thoughts on These Side Gigs
These side gigs for extra cash will pad your bank account to help you feel more financially secure. You could even use the extra money to splurge on something fun on the weekends. But most importantly, you could use the money to start investing in assets that will help you get rich.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this resource on side gigs that can help you get rich, then you’ll likely enjoy this article as well: How To Get Rich With a Normal Job.
75+ MOTIVATIONAL ROBERT HERJAVEC QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
Robert Herjavec is not only one of North America’s most recognizable entrepreneurs, but he’s also a highly successful author, venture capitalist, and motivator. These days, he’s most recognized as one of the key panel members on the extremely popular reality T.V. show, ‘Shark Tank’. As a dynamic entrepreneur, he’s built and sold numerous IT companies, he’s grown his net worth to over $200 million, as well as authored numerous best-selling books. In short, Herjavec understands success. Which is why we’ve pulled together this powerful list of Robert Herjavec quotes.
We believe success leaves clues, and one of the easiest ways to learn how someone has achieved their success, is to listen to what they say and watch what they do. So, we intend to cover what Robert Herjavec has had to say about success with these insightful quotes. So, if you’re ready for some motivating Robert Herjavec quotes for success, then let’s dive in:
ROBERT HERJAVEC QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “I think the best investment is in yourself, and I’m running a living, breathing, high-growth company.” – Robert Herjavec
2. “Thinking too much leads to paralysis by analysis. It’s important to think things through, but many use thinking as a means of avoiding action.” – Robert Herjavec
3. “It is human nature, especially as we get older, to look for stability in our lives. But if you want to be a successful entrepreneur, you have to fight against that somewhat, as starting a business requires movement. You cannot stay still.” – Robert Herjavec
4. “The more you avoid risk, the less likely it is that you’ll achieve all that is possible within your own capabilities.” – Robert Herjavec
5. “It is not the strong or the weak that will survive — it is the resilient.” – Robert Herjavec
“It is not the strong or the weak that will survive — it is the resilient.” – Robert HerjavecTweet Quote
6. “Tough times never last; tough people do.” – Robert Herjavec
7. “If you’re hard on yourself, life will be easy on you.” – Robert Herjavec
8. “The best way to get past doubt and inexperience is simply action.” – Robert Herjavec
9. “People always think success comes easy, but if you are an entrepreneur, you know how much hard work goes into your business. Being an entrepreneur always comes at a price. The key is to use every challenge that comes your way as a source of motivation.” – Robert Herjavec
10. “Your ability to achieve is limited only by your ability to dream.” – Robert Herjavec
11. “A goal without a deadline is just a dream.” – Robert Herjavec
12. “All first-time entrepreneurs should be a little naïve, because if they were truly aware of all the dangers facing them, they might forget the whole idea.” – Robert Herjavec
13. “Too much thinking leads to paralysis by analysis.” – Robert Herjavec
14. “Someday’ isn’t a real day like Monday or Tuesday; it’s just another word for ‘never.” – Robert Herjavec
15. “Successful businesspeople retain a quality most others not only lack but often fail to comprehend, and that’s the unrelenting drive to convert a vision into reality.” – Robert Herjavec
“Successful businesspeople retain a quality most others not only lack but often fail to comprehend, and that’s the unrelenting drive to convert a vision into reality.” – Robert HerjavecTweet Quote
16. “Risk in business, as in life, cannot be avoided. But it can be managed.” – Robert Herjavec
17. “If you are under the impression that you can start a business and run it at your life’s schedule, you are mistaken. The business is like a starving puppy — when it needs to eat, then it needs to eat regardless of what you have going on personally.” – Robert Herjavec
18. “Nobody starts a great business for a paycheck.” – Robert Herjavec
19. “To succeed in business you have to do three things; work your butt off, be extravagant with your dreams but practical with your expenses, and avoid thinking about failure.” – Robert Herjavec
20. “Life doesn’t owe you anything. All you’re owed is an opportunity.” – Robert Herjavec
21. “It’s the thousand little non-sexy, non-exciting, mundane things that you have to do in order to be recognized, that make you succeed.” – Robert Herjavec
22. “People that succeed in life tend to have a need for something greater than themselves.” – Robert Herjavec
23. “Don’t start a business. Find a problem, solve a problem, the business comes second.” – Robert Herjavec
24. “Cash is the lifeblood of your business. There are very few things in business that will kill you, but running out of cash is one of those things. You can recover from almost any other mistake, but if you run out of cash you’re dead.” – Robert Herjavec
25. “Business is a sprint until you find an opportunity, then it’s the patience of a marathon runner.” – Robert Herjavec
“It is not the strong or the weak that will survive — it is the resilient.” – Robert HerjavecTweet Quote
26. “You can’t rush the miles. No matter how fast I run, the five miles isn’t going to be done in the first five minutes.” – Robert Herjavec
27. “I am a very nice guy, but don’t mistake my kindness for weakness.” – Robert Herjavec
28. “I don’t look at failure as death, I don’t look at failure as finality. I just look at it and pick myself up and say ‘we shouldn’t have done that’ and move on.” – Robert Herjavec
29. “Don’t ever be enamored by what something sells for. It’s more important what you get to keep in your pocket.” – Robert Herjavec
30. “The idea of getting a lifetime job, and making $100,000 a year, with benefits, is dead and gone. It’s over. And it may never come again. That’s a very scary thought for a lot of people.” – Robert Herjavec
“The idea of getting a lifetime job, and making $100,000 a year, with benefits, is dead and gone. It’s over. And it may never come again. That’s a very scary thought for a lot of people.” – Robert HerjavecTweet Quote
31. “Without the ability to visualize a goal and believe it will be reached, nothing of substance will be achieved. Not by anybody. Not at any time. Not in any place.” – Robert Herjavec
32. “Don’t worry about how others see you — just be authentic and honest! Everything else is beyond your control.” – Robert Herjavec
33. “If you’re not prepared to make your pitch, you may just miss your next big opportunity.” – Robert Herjavec
34. “I’m really inspired to build a billion-dollar company. The hardest part is building the vehicle to get you there.” – Robert Herjavec
35. “I had to be successful to justify my parents sacrifice for me.” – Robert Herjavec
36. “What is great about entrepreneurship is that entrepreneurs create the tangible from the intangible.” – Robert Herjavec
37. “Be risky at work. Be safe with your investments.” – Robert Herjavec
38. “I’m intrigued that the same letters from the alphabet are used in the word silent and in the word listen. Perhaps it’s evidence that the most important part of listening involves remaining silent.” – Robert Herjavec
39. “Just like any business is a living breathing thing, an entrepreneur has to be able to adapt over time.” – Robert Herjavec
40. “Of all the people I have met who have achieved a level of economic success similar to m own were driven to realize a dream, but not necessarily to become wealthy. Remember, success is doing what you want to do.” – Robert Herjavec
“Of all the people I have met who have achieved a level of economic success similar to m own were driven to realize a dream, but not necessarily to become wealthy. Remember, success is doing what you want to do.” – Robert HerjavecTweet Quote
41. “Unless you can’t wait to get started on building your business each day when you wake up, reconsider your goal.” – Robert Herjavec
42. “Your business will never be ” fully built ” so make sure you’re just as excited on day 1000 as you are on day 1 ! As soon as you feel bored or indifferent , it’s time to reevaluate what you’re doing and make a change.” – Robert Herjavec
43. “Success is not linear — you’re bound to experience detours on the road to success.” – Robert Herjavec
44. “Do something every single day to move yourself forward, no matter how small, no matter what’s happening around you.” – Robert Herjavec
45. “We all learn to walk before we run – this is the same in business. Nobody makes one giant leap forward right off the bat. Focus on the small things you can do to constantly move forward.” – Robert Herjavec
“We all learn to walk before we run – this is the same in business. Nobody makes one giant leap forward right off the bat. Focus on the small things you can do to constantly move forward.” – Robert HerjavecTweet Quote
46. “Always trust your gut – it won’t always be right but if every decision was obvious on paper every MBA student would be a multi-millionaire.” – Robert Herjavec
47. “I’ve made mistakes and learned a lot of lessons but the biggest lesson I’ve learned – always trust your gut!! ” – Robert Herjavec
48. “What’s the best measure of success? Never underestimate the value of having fun.” – Robert Herjavec
49. “You should be prepared not only to accept chaos in your life, but to embrace it. Welcome it. Thrive in it.” – Robert Herjavec
50. “There is no greater teacher in life – for anything – than real-life experience.” – Robert Herjavec
“There is no greater teacher in life – for anything – than real-life experience.” – Robert HerjavecTweet Quote
51. “One quality I look for in people is the ability to pivot energy and strategy based on what ‘s going on around them, while still being authentic and engaged.” – Robert Herjavec
52. “Good entrepreneurs are like chameleons, who can change their colors to adapt to different situations.” – Robert Herjavec
53. “Expansion isn’t a goal or a business strategy, it is an undeniable fact of life.” – Robert Herjavec
54. “There is no shame in changing course when aiming for success.” – Robert Herjavec
55. “No matter where you are in life, you can set a new goal and dream to new heights, but all the world owes you is an opportunity – you’ve got to do the rest. Every day I wake up and think, “How can I move the ball forward?” – Robert Herjavec
“No matter where you are in life, you can set a new goal and dream to new heights, but all the world owes you is an opportunity – you’ve got to do the rest. Every day I wake up and think, “How can I move the ball forward?” – Robert HerjavecTweet Quote
56. “Success doesn’t happen because you ‘re lucky — it happens because you worked for it!” – Robert Herjavec
57. “It’s good to have a dream, but it’s better to wake up early and hustle.” – Robert Herjavec
58. “Today we do what others won’t, so that tomorrow we can accomplish what others can’t.” – Robert Herjavec
59. “Entrepreneurship is tough — sacrifices must be made and you must be driven to succeed! Every entrepreneur I work with will tell you it’s worth it though… My advice to my younger self would be to have dreamed bigger and take more risks early!” – Robert Herjavec
60. “People think today ‘Oh I can’t get ahead, it’s really hard.” Yeah, damn right it’s really hard, and it should be hard. Entrepreneurship is the great equalizer. It’s not about who your parents are, it’s not about your color, it’s not about your sex, it’s not about your religion. You know, business doesn’t really care. Business only cares about the value that you add.” – Robert Herjavec
“People think today ‘Oh I can’t get ahead, it’s really hard.” Yeah, damn right it’s really hard, and it should be hard. Entrepreneurship is the great equalizer. It’s not about who your parents are, it’s not about your color, it’s not about your sex, it’s not about your religion. You know, business doesn’t really care. Business only cares about the value that you add.” – Robert HerjavecTweet Quote
61. “You know, every time you lose at something, you’re one step closer to winning the next time.” – Robert Herjavec
62. “People overcomplicate business and success.” – Robert Herjavec
63. “You have to be passionate about one thing, be great at one thing.” – Robert Herjavec
64. “The world will reward your knowledge of a very narrow field.” – Robert Herjavec
65. “The difference between successful people and non-successful people, let’s call it that way, are people give up.” – Robert Herjavec
“The difference between successful people and non-successful people, let’s call it that way, are people give up.” – Robert HerjavecTweet Quote
66. “I think most people are blinded by fear. And to be successful at anything, you’ve got to be able to control that and work your way through it.” – Robert Herjavec
67. “Nobody likes to do business with someone who isn’t nice.” – Robert Herjavec
68. “It’s not the strong, it’s the bit, it’s not the rich, it’s not the poor that’ll inherit the Earth, it’ll be the efficient.” – Robert Herjavec
69. “I think greatness comes when you marry you passion with your “job”. – Robert Herjavec
70. “Find something you’re going to be great at and let the money follow you.” – Robert Herjavec
“Find something you’re going to be great at and let the money follow you.” – Robert HerjavecTweet Quote
71. “The reality is, as my dad said, if you work hard, you will never be poor in life. But just because you work hard, doesn’t mean you’ll be rich.” – Robert Herjavec
72. “The reality is, that the harder you work, it’s true, the luckier you get.” – Robert Herjavec
73. “The minute you think you’ve made it, is the beginning of the end.” – Robert Herjavec
74. “I worked really really hard for my money, when I give it to somebody, I expect to get it back.” – Robert Herjavec
75. “I didn’t want to be rich, I just didn’t want to be poor.” – Robert Herjavec
76. “I didn’t want to be middle class, or lower middle-class, or mediocre, I just wanted to be great at something.” – Robert Herjavec
77. “I figured that the game of business is played by people who are great at a singular task.” – Robert Herjavec
78. “Being overly sensitive to rejection can become a destructive virus.” – Robert Herjavec
79. “When I was a waiter, I wanted to be the best waiter I could be and worked to be better at it everyday.” – Robert Herjavec
80. “The world does not reward mediocrity nor does it reward average. It only rewards exceptional.” – Robert Herjavec
“The world does not reward mediocrity nor does it reward average. It only rewards exceptional.” – Robert HerjavecTweet Quote
Bonus Robert Herjavec Quote
Bonus: Here’s our last and final Robert Herjavec quote for success. We’ve included it as a bonus because it most aligns with our philosophy here at The STRIVE. So, read it, embrace it, live it. Enjoy!
Related: Robert Herjavec Success Story
There you have it, the best of the best Robert Herjavec quotes on success. We hope these quotes inspired you to think a bit differently about success and achievement, and how you can experience more of them for yourself.
If you found any of these quotes especially helpful, please share them with someone who could use a few good words. That said, if you haven’t achieved your dreams yet, keep at it till you do.
75+ INSPIRATIOAL LORI GREINER QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
Lori Greiner is a successful entrepreneur, inventor, producer and humanitarian, who started with one small idea, and transformed it into a mega multi-million dollar global brand. She’s most recognized these days from her participation as one of the key panel members of the hit reality T.V. show, ‘Shark Tank’. And for only being in her early 50’s, she’s amassed a small fortune with her net worth being over $150 million. Needless to say, Lori knows a thing or two about success, which is why we decided to publish this inspiring collection of Lori Greiner quotes.
We’ve rounded up some of her most motivating and inspiring words as it relates to success, entrepreneurship, and achieving your dreams. So, if you’re ready for some of her insightful words of wisdom, then let’s dive right in:
BEST LORI GREINER QUOTES ON SUCCESS
1. “As an entrepreneur, you can always find a solution if you try hard enough.” – Lori Greiner
2. “You are wise when you listen, especially to people with experience.” – Lori Greiner
3. “You have to believe in your product and what you’re doing and other people will follow.” – Lori Greiner
4. “The greatest accomplishment in life isn’t what you’re paid, it’s who you become.” – Lori Greiner
5. “The biggest disability is thinking you can’t do something before you even tried.” – Lori Greiner
“The biggest disability is thinking you can’t do something before you even tried.” – Lori GreinerTweet Quote
6. “You don’t have to be mean to be strong. You don’t have to be cruel to win. Instead be smart.” – Lori Greiner
7. “The only people whom you should try to get even with are with those who have helped you.” – Lori Greiner
8. “There’s something the same about work and defeat… both should make you want to work harder.” – Lori Greiner
9. “I don’t like the word ‘no’ because I think you can always figure out something.” – Lori Greiner
10. “Reach for the stars; you might catch one.” – Lori Greiner
11. “I’m very much a believer that there are no “no’s.” Just “How can I?’s.” – Lori Greiner
12. “I have the attitude that anything is doable, that I can make anything happen.” – Lori Greiner
13. “No matter what, mistakes are essential. They teach you how to be better and smarter for next time.” – Lori Greiner
14. “Entrepreneurs: The only people who work 80s a week to avoid working 40 hours a week for someone else.” – Lori Greiner
15. “Entrepreneurship is the way we take control of our lives in a tough economy.” – Lori Greiner
“Entrepreneurship is the way we take control of our lives in a tough economy.” – Lori GreinerTweet Quote
16. “When I had challenges, it taught me to be more on top of it for the future.” – Lori Greiner
17. “When people tell you you can’t do something, it’s really because they can’t do it. Doesn’t mean you can’t. Go for it!” – Lori Greiner
18. “The attitude that anything is doable, you can make anything happen — is how dreams become realities. Make your dreams your realities.” – Lori Greiner
19. “Your success will have everything to do with how you perceive yourself, because how you perceive yourself is how others will perceive you too.” – Lori Greiner
20. “You can make anything happen!” – Lori Greiner
21. “A brilliant idea doesn’t guarantee a successful invention. Real magic comes from a brilliant idea combined with willpower, tenacity, and a willingness to make mistakes.” – Lori Greiner
22. “The great thing about being an entrepreneur is at any time you can take your destiny into your own hands, lead your own life & create a business. That’s freedom.” – Lori Greiner
23. “I am a big believer that at any point you can take your life into your own hands and create your own destiny.” – Lori Greiner
24. “Drive is your inner momentum. Determination is your will. Your drive fuels your determination. – Lori Greiner
25. “Entrepreneurs tend to be very driven, risk takers, confident, and tenacious. They don’t give up and will find another way to keep driving ahead.” – Lori Greiner
“Entrepreneurs tend to be very driven, risk takers, confident, and tenacious. They don’t give up and will find another way to keep driving ahead.” – Lori GreinerTweet Quote
26. “Be the kind of person that people will want to work with.” – Lori Greiner
27. “If you’re lucky enough to be successful, I believe you have a responsibility to give back.” – Lori Greiner
28. “I really love kids and want to help them to be inspired, feel good about themselves and know that if they put their mind to it, they can make their dreams come true.” – Lori Greiner
29. “If you’re stressed, ask yourself what’s the worst thing that can happen, and if it’s not life threatening, don’t be stressed!” – Lori Greiner
30. “You can make anything happen if you put your mind to it.” – Lori Greiner
31. “It doesn’t matter who you are or what you have; what matters is what kind of person you are.” – Lori Greiner
32. “Things go wrong all the time when running your own business, but it’s how you perceive it and deal with it that matters.” – Lori Greiner
Related: Mark Cuban Quotes
33. “Dear optimist, pessimist, and realist – while you guys were busy arguing about the glass of wine, I drank it! Sincerely, the opportunist.” – Lori Greiner
34. “Social media marketing doesn’t have to cost money. All it takes is creativity and ingenuity.” – Lori Greiner
35. “Hire prudently, go slow and don’t go overboard.” – Lori Greiner
36. “You need to pave your own way in the world.” – Lori Greiner
37. “The big thing for me is, I never think about myself as a female in business. I’m a person in business.” – Lori Greiner
38. “If your home environment is good and peaceful and easy, your life is better and easier.” – Lori Greiner
39. “In business, it is most often all about getting your foot in the door, and once you do, everything opens up and things start to naturally progress into bigger and more opportunities.” – Lori Greiner
40. “Don’t live your fears, live your dreams.” – Lori Greiner
41. “You have to be fearless, know who you are, always lead with honesty and decency, and stick to your convictions.” – Lori Greiner
42. “I think people don’t like when you’re not confident about what you are pitching, and they don’t want to invest in or get behind you.” – Lori Greiner
43. “Entrepreneurialism is suppose to be fun.” – Lori Greiner
44. “Don’t give up on what you really want to do. The person with the dreams and ideas gets farther than the one just by the book.” – Lori Greiner
45. “I always recommend, if you can, to patent or protect whatever your idea is. If you can’t, you have to make your best judgment. Sometimes, people don’t get anywhere because they sit on something so afraid to reveal it. And yet, in the reverse, sometimes if you expose something to widely, you can risk losing it.” – Lori Greiner
“I always recommend, if you can, to patent or protect whatever your idea is. If you can’t, you have to make your best judgment. Sometimes, people don’t get anywhere because they sit on something so afraid to reveal it. And yet, in the reverse, sometimes if you expose something to widely, you can risk losing it.” – Lori GreinerTweet Quote
46. “The smartest ideas sometimes are the simplest little products, they don’t have to be big, but you can sell millions.” – Lori Greiner
47. “Unexpected things happen all the time. Don’t let them bring you down and paralyze you. When things got the toughest, I became the most creative and often my best work happened. Don’t get down, get creative and pivot.” – Lori Greiner
48. “Entrepreneurship requires sacrifice, it’s a 24/7 job, but also a 24/7 reward.” – Lori Greiner
49. “You may fall many times, but standing back up is what matters.” – Lori Greiner
50. “You have your way, I have my way. The only way, does not exist.” – Lori Greiner
51. “Don’t let people who were afraid of pursue their dreams talk you out of pursuing yours.” – Lori Greiner
52. “Don’t mistake someone’s kindness for weakness. It shows even more strength and ability.” – Lori Greiner
Related: Barbara Corcoran Quotes
53. “Don’t go by the text book, go out of the box.” – Lori Greiner
54. “When people tell you something can’t be done, all it really means is it hasn’t been done before — go for it!” – Lori Greiner
55. “If you’re interested you’ll do what’s convenient. If you’re committed, you’ll do whatever it takes.” – Lori Greiner
“If you’re interested you’ll do what’s convenient. If you’re committed, you’ll do whatever it takes.” – Lori GreinerTweet Quote
56. “Showing gratitude is the easiest and yet most impactful thing we can do for each other.” – Lori Greiner
57. “Don’t worry what others think of you, be confident and straightforward with decency and others will respect you.” – Lori Greiner
58. “To become more comfortable with risk, try to step out of your comfort zone once a week. It might scare you, but each time, you’ll see there wasn’t anything to be afraid of. It will give you more strength and courage to try the next thing.” – Lori Greiner
59. “Recipe for the perfect pitch: Be able to describe your business or product in two sentences. Be energetic, honest, informative, and brief.” – Lori Greiner
60. “Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction, ends up being the best step of your life. Stick in your little toe 1st if you must, but take the step.” – Lori Greiner
“Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction, ends up being the best step of your life. Stick in your little toe 1st if you must, but take the step.” – Lori GreinerTweet Quote
61. “There’s always… another day, another way, a better reality on the horizon — look up.” – Lori Greiner
62. “I learned that nobody’s better than you to get your business off the ground. The experience you get is priceless.” – Lori Greiner
63. “Kindness is hard to give away, because it always comes back to you.” – Lori Greiner
64. “Our beauty is in our individuality. Each person is unique, special and important in this world.” – Lori Greiner
65. “Every setback made me stronger, smarter, and even more determined to succeed. It fuels the fire within and drives you even more.” – Lori Greiner
“Every setback made me stronger, smarter, and even more determined to succeed. It fuels the fire within and drives you even more.” – Lori GreinerTweet Quote
66. “Create to fill people’s needs, not their wants.” – Lori Greiner
67. “At any point, you can change your life to be what you want to be. There are no rules – dreams don’t have an expiration date.” – Lori Greiner
68. “Don’t fear defeat, out of defeat comes and even stronger person with better sensitivity.” – Lori Greiner
69. “Try to laugh every day… it’s good for the soul.” – Lori Greiner
70. “Never look back with regret, look back to learn, not to lament.” – Lori Greiner
71. “I had a history of starting something and maybe getting halfway done. Then I’d see the same thing I was doing on the bestseller list! My ideas were right, but I hadn’t done them fast enough.” – Lori Greiner
72. “Life is an echo… What you put out always comes back to you. So always choose mindfully what you do. For there are always consequences.” – Lori Greiner
Related: Kevin O’Leary Quotes
73. “What happens in our past and what happens in our future is small compared to who we are inside everyday.” – Lori Greiner
74. “I’ve always believed you hire character and train skill.” – Lori Greiner
75. “Your going to fall many times in life, but rising every time is what matters.” – Lori Greiner
“Your going to fall many times in life, but rising every time is what matters.” – Lori GreinerTweet Quote
76. “One person with drive, determination & passion is better than 100 slightly motivated.” – Lori Greiner
77. “You’re only as good as you believe you are — believe in yourself because you’re the only one living in your shoes.” – Lori Greiner
Bonus Lori Greiner Quote
Bonus: Alright, here is our last and final Lori Greiner quote. We’ve isolated this one quote because we 1000% believe in it. Believe it! – Lori Greiner
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to Lori Griener quotes. We hope you’ve gathered some key insights on what it takes to succeed. But most importantly, we hope her words have inspired you to dream big, work hard, and aim to achieve the impossible.
That said, if you haven’t reached you aims yet, stay hopeful, believe, and keep to it.
Till you hit your mark,
PS – If you enjoyed these Lori Greiner quotes for success, then you’ll likely also enjoy these inspiring quotes from fellow Shark Daymond John.
7 BEST FINANCIAL TIPS FOR CASH-STRAPPED ENTREPRENEURS
If you’re searching for some truly helpful financial tips for entrepreneurs, then this post is for you. One of the most common challenges that aspiring entrepreneurs have is a lack of funds, so it’s very important to manage your money well.
To attain success through financial independence, one must learn how to let their money work for them by establishing a business or any other source of passive income.
This is something that people who strive to work for money will never understand. And for those who do are the ones who have adopted an entrepreneurial mindset.
However, one of the biggest and most common challenges that aspiring entrepreneurs have is the lack of funds. Even if they’re able to get started, chances are they cannot sustain growth due to the lack of effective money management.
The hard truth is that most entrepreneurs will fail repeatedly and lose money for around 6-12 months after starting, sometimes even longer. And in the entrepreneurial world, when the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Remember that failures are crucial stepping stones in business. Anyone can aspire to become an entrepreneur, but not everyone has the persistence needed to keep going and start leveraging mistakes to point them in the right direction.
Unfortunately, failures cost money. Without money, you simply cannot sustain your business even if you do have the drive to keep going.
With this being said, you need to start implementing money management strategies that will fuel your business on the road to success. And for those who often struggle financially to sustain their business, here are the top 7 tactics you can learn.
BEST FINANCIAL TIPS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
1. Have a Cash Cushion Ready
“Try to maintain at least a 3-month emergency fund that can help with unexpected expenses or those months that don’t do as well as you had planned in your projections,” says Marcus Roberts of Mirador Wealth Management.
Having a cash cushion and strictly following a budget is not only important for entrepreneurship. It is also crucial if you want to prevent your personal finances to suffer as you pursue your business.
A good strategy to secure your cash cushion is to have it deposited in a separate account which cannot be used for online transactions.
2. Use Free Apps as Much as Possible
The world of businesses – online or offline – have evolved past a point where a competitive advantage can be bought with money. In online marketing, there are a growing number of premium tools that can speed up company growth and automate time-consuming processes. This is why well-established firms have an easier time expanding and adapting than smaller startups, which are forced to compensate for the lack of funds by working a lot harder and investing more time.
As a small company, you should definitely avoid spending money on tools that are inessential to your business. Focus on the ROI and assess whether or not everything you invest on actually matters to the survival and growth of your company. Fortunately, a lot of paid automation tools have free or trial version alternatives, particularly with mobile apps.
And to make sure you stay wise with your investment decisions, always opt for free tools such as MailChimp (email marketing platform) and Brightbook (online accounting tool) first before purchasing their premium counterparts.
Additionally, you should focus more on motivating your employees (and yourself) to maximize productivity. One tip is to encourage them to work smarter rather than harder. You can do this with time management and focus-inducing apps such as Toggl (time management app) and Noisli (productivity app). The good news is; these productivity-boosting tools are free to use.
3. Seek Help from P2P Lenders
Not to be mistaken for crowdfunding – P2P lending is an investment practice of financing companies in exchange for an interest rate, whereas in crowdfunding, investors are promised either a reward or equity. Looking at the bigger picture, P2P lending is often seen as the less risky option.
“P2P lenders remain private companies funded by investors or institutions looking for returns from alternative fixed income investments,” says Shindy Cheng. “They mostly follow proprietary data models to determine loan approvals, and are competitive when compared to traditional bank financing and depending on credit risk.”
Today, there are several P2P lending platforms you can find online to finance your business needs. If you’re low on funds, consider looking for P2P investors first before trying new ventures in your business. This will help mitigate risks and speed up the growth of your business. To get started, you can find them in a wide variety P2P websites.
Here’s a short list of some of the best, according to Investopedia.com.
4. Refine your Sales Process
With the overreliance on automation and online selling platforms like Shopify, a lot of entrepreneurs, particularly those running online stores, overlook the importance of having a refined sales process.
You could be making sales and even manage to attain positive cash flow. But unless you have a solid, repeatable sales process and having a firm grasp on actual figures (earnings, receivables, etc.), it is nearly impossible to develop measurable and effective plans of action for the future of your company.
You must have a repeatable sales process, as well as a solid knowledge of your numbers. Do cash flow projections for the 12 months ahead, and then document the actual against the forecast figures.
5. Use Low Fee Business Checking Accounts
Every entrepreneur or small business is going to need a business checking account. Unfortunately, not all business checking accounts are cheap. In fact, some can be down right expensive.
Believe it or not, those bank fees do add up. So, as a cash-strapped entrepreneur, you can keep as much of your money as possible by paying attention to the fees your bank is charging you to use their business checking accounts.
6. Get a Business Credit Card
Another effective financial tip for entrepreneurs, especially cash-strapped entrepreneurs, is to apply for a business credit card. Not only will having one improve your credit, but it can help streamline a lot of your recurring expenses.
If you set up payments with third-party services that you use to run your business, you can automate some of your business expenses, and give yourself a buffer during those tight months when cashflow is lower than expected.
So, get yourself a credit card, use if for recurring expenses, but be sure stay away from accruing debt that you can’t pay back every month, as interest rates can start to eat into your profits.
7. “Keep it Simple, Silly”
Again, it is common for businesses to struggle during the first year. A dedicated entrepreneur is expected to invest a lot of time in the business. And from time to time, the entrepreneur may also need to shell money out of his own pocket to support the company’s expenses.
It’s is very rare that an entrepreneur will discover massive financial success early on. So, don’t complicate your efforts with high expectations for fast and high returns. Be sure you’re smart with your expenses, only spend money when you have to, and don’t throw all your chips in at once.
Being an entrepreneur takes guts. It takes a mentality to not work for a salary initially. Ensure you can see out that first 6-12 months with either no, or very little and essential living expenses.
Here’s a quick recap to help your remember each step:
- Have a Cash Cushion Ready
- Use Free Apps As Much As Possible
- Use P2P Lenders If Necessary
- Refine Your Sales Process
- Use Low Fee Business Checking Accounts
- Leverage Low Fee Business Credit Cards
- Keep It Simple and Don’t Over Extend Yourself
Whether you’re trying to save up for a cash cushion or not, frugality is always a strong quality to have for money management. This means you have to consider absolutely anything that can save you money; from walking to work, preparing your own meals, skipping on overpriced coffee, spending weekends at home, and so on. These things can wait; but the heavy costs of supporting a business can’t.
Follow these money management tips, keep moving forward, and it will only be a matter of time before your venture gains some serious financial traction.
Till next time,
PS – If you found these financial tips for entrepreneurs helpful, then you may also enjoy these other useful resources for entrepreneurs:
10 REASONS EVERY ENTREPRENEUR NEEDS A PERSONAL VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
The business world has evolved in so many ways in the past 10 years. With modern business becoming an ever-growing playing field spanning across the globe, entrepreneurs are realizing the urgent need for them to implement new strategies that can help them transform and enhance their brands in order to stay on top of their game. And one of the best moves an entrepreneur can make these days to get ahead of the competition, is to seek the help of personal virtual assistants for their businesses. What to know why? If yes, keep reading and we’ll tell you.
Are you a business entrepreneur looking for ways to improve your business? Then, hiring a virtual assistant should be on top of mind for you. If you are a business entrepreneur who doesn’t have a virtual assistant on deck yet, consider this article your tell-tale sign.
So, if you’ve ever considered getting a virtual assistant, but never taken a deep dive into all the benefits and reasons you should, then perhaps this article is the serendipitous occassion you’ve been waiting for to nudge you into action.
With that being said, below are the top ten reasons why business entrepreneurs like you should get an assistant to help in your business today. Take a look, the success of your venture could depend upon it.
WHY YOU NEED A PERSONAL VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
1. Helps You Manage Your Time
As a business entrepreneur, you always consider time as of the essence in making your business grow. But sometimes the feeling of wanting to do so many things in such a limited number of time can provide you with unwelcome stress and headache. To prevent this from happening, you would need all the help that you can get to manage your time as efficiently as possible.
With a personal virtual assistant, this wouldn’t be a problem. Hiring for his services will make you have an extra hand in completing your tasks for the day. Because of this, managing your time and getting on top of your work will not pose as much of a challenge to you.
2. Minimizes Operational Business Costs
One of the reasons why business entrepreneurs are hesitant in hiring a virtual assistantis that they think it will cost them much. Fortunately, this is not the case. It is quite the opposite.
Hiring a virtual assistant minimizes your business operation cost. It, your business, will have a variety of needs. And for this, you would need to hire someone adept in business operations and transactions. Having a general virtual assistant on deck for the team is the answer.
A general virtual assistant gets the administrative tasks of the business done. For example, he will look into answering your emails, setting up appointments with your clients, giving your clients the follow-up call, encoding important data, transcribing important documents, and many more. To attend to these tasks, you wouldn’t need to hire people but a general virtual assistant. Imagine the money you can save up in not hiring multiple people to have all of these tasks done. Because of these reasons and more, you might want to consider hiring a general virtual assistant for the team.
3. Helps You Get More Organized
It comes without a surprise that a busy business entrepreneur like yourself runs a tight daily schedule. Attending to several concerns on a regular might be very time-consuming, not to mention very stressful. To help you stay on track, you need to organize not just your thoughts but your schedule in order not to run the risk of forgetting something important.
For this, hiring a dedicated virtual assistant will be helpful. A dedicated personal virtual assistant will take care of keeping you organized. You can ask her to make your to-do list, manage your business calendar, keep your files updated and systematized, remind you of important tasks now and then and give you updates from time to time.
4. Reduces Workload
Hiring a virtual assistant significantly reduces your workload.
As a business manager, you will face a variety of tasks daily. Because you will need to focus on them one by one, you might end up tiring yourself and not getting enough tasks done.
With a virtual assistant around, you will get help from accomplishing your tasks on a regular. You will get help in managing your emails, researching on certain topics, creating basic reports, and even preparing your slideshows for a business meeting. Because of this, you will notice that your workload is significantly reduced.
Reducing your workload is helpful not only to save you from a lot of stress at work but also to help you become more productive during your working hours.
5. Lets You Focus on Bigger Tasks
Having a virtual assistant in the team will do you a lot of wonders. One of the positive contributions that it will bring to you and your company is that it will allow you to focus on the more important aspect of making the business grow.
As we have mentioned before, time is a precious resource for a business entrepreneur like you. Because of this, you would want to spend your time as effectively and productively as possible.
With a virtual assistant around, you wouldn’t have to spend the first few minutes of your business hours, answering your emails or getting on the phone to set-up a meeting with an important client. Your virtual assistant will do these tasks for you.
Because your administrative tasks will be out of the way, it will allow you to have more time to focus on the bigger tasks for the company. You can now take your time, thus become more relaxed and creative in coming up with business plans and strategies that will positively contribute to your business in the future.
6. Enhances Customer Service
A virtual assistant will enhance your customer service and consequently improve your customer satisfaction.
With a virtual assistant on deck, your company will provide better support and assistance to your customers. By having her on the team, you will have someone to address your customers’ pressing needs timely. As a result, your customers will be assured of the fact that whenever they need assistance in availing your service, you are not far from reach. Your customers can give you a call, send you an email, or message you via your platform. And they will be guaranteed to get an answer.
Because of this, your customers will feel that their concerns are not taken for granted. Getting a timely response from you develops your rapport with them and thus will help you gain their loyalty and engagement.
7. Can Stabilize Your Businesses Weak Points
Can your company use some help in marketing your services? Then, think of hiring a virtual assistant to help you with this.
Digital marketing has been one of the most effective tools that modern companies nowadays use to their advantage. It involves a wide range of areas that your virtual assistant can help you with.
For one, your virtual assistant can help you with your email marketing strategy by sending the company’s regular newsletter via emails to your target audience. A talented virtual assistant knows perfect email management software to schedule your emails and do this task efficiently.
Another area where you can use the help of a virtual assistant is in content marketing. Content marketing has been the name of the game for companies who try to up their brand image. To develop the content marketing game of your company, you can ask the help of your virtual assistant to write blog posts for your company or other content generating tasks that will help you attract your audience into availing your service.
Aside from helping you improve your marketing strategies, there are several ways where a virtual assistant can assist you in stabilizing your company’s weaker points. There are a lot of talented virtual assistants at bay waiting to help you with your needs. And what you would only need to do is to avail of their quality service.
8. Can Increase Productivity
Some of the start-up companies of today encourage their employees to multitask. With this, they assign additional tasks to their employees that are unrelated to their function in the company. For example, aside from having an employee as a staff in the recruitment team, these companies would also make him write regular content for the company’s blogs. They would reason that by doing this, they can cut their operating costs and thus generate more profit for the company.
Though we don’t want to burst their bubble, the practice of multitasking may not only lead to their employees’ burn out but also it may hurt their productivity. We are here to tell you that you don’t have to follow suit. Instead, allow your staff to focus on a specialized task and let them become productive and efficient with it. Thus, if there are tasks that call for the company’s immediate attention, we recommend that you outsource them to a virtual assistant. By doing this, you give your team the time that they need to concentrate on their work, put in the right level of energy into it, and thus motivate them to do their best and contribute positively to the company.
9. Increase Your Brand’s Online Presence
With the advent of technology, the modern world has provided business entrepreneurs like yourself a different playing field in business.
Because most of the people nowadays are online, companies have made a continuing effort to build their brand and create a positive not to mention sweeping online presence. And this, you can also use to help your own business grow.
One of the most effective techniques to develop your online presence is by creating social media accounts. To maintain your different social media platforms, you can hire a virtual assistant to manage them for you. Your virtual assistant can help you create relatable posts that they can publish in your business platforms online. You can also ask her to comment on these posts to increase traffic to your site.
With the help of a talented virtual assistant, you can have a business profile that will stand out from the rest. In no time, you will be able to build an awesome online presence that will translate to positive results for the company in the long run.
10. Allows You Time to Relax
Having the time to relax is leisure that a business entrepreneur like you should not deprive yourself of. With a virtual assistant around, you can have some time for yourself to relax and unwind, even for a while.
Taking the time to relax may not have to be a grand scheme at all. Because a virtual assistant significantly reduces your workload, you can have the time for other things that you have in mind. For instance, you can call on a loved one and check on them while you’re at work. Or you can have the time to talk with your team and bond with them from time to time.
Some of you may consider these things petty, but these are the little things that will help you reduce and manage your stress levels at work. Maintaining a work-life balance is key to making your business grow, and your virtual assistant can help you achieve the balance that you need.
These are the top ten reasons why a business entrepreneur like you needs a personal virtual assistant in the company. Here they are again as a quick recap:
- Helps You Manage Your Time
- Minimizes Operational Costs
- Helps You Get More Organized
- Reduces Workload
- Lets You Focus On Bigger Tasks
- Enhances Customer Service
- Stabilizes Your Businesses Weak Points
- Increases Productivity
- Can Be Leveraged to Improve Brand Awareness
- Allows You Time To Relax
You and your company may use some help in different areas according to your needs. These tasks may include email management, setting up or booking appointments, file management, researching on varied topics, transcription, taking down notes or minutes of the meeting, creating reports and PowerPoint presentations, managing your social media platforms, generating content for your blogs, and many more.
Hiring the services of a virtual assistant who is skilled to help you in these tasks wouldn’t hurt.
With these advantages and so much more, we can’t see a reason why you shouldn’t welcome a personal virtual assistant to your team.
Till next time,
PS – Some virtual assistants are better than others, and as you’ll soon see, or probably already know, you may need to motivate some of them. If you ever run in to this problem, here’s a great resources to help you keep your virtual assistants motivated.
7 BEST BOOKS FOR ASPIRING ENTREPRENEURS IN 2022
Entrepreneurship is not for the faint of heart. You don’t need lots of money, status, or influence to make it as an entrepreneur, but you will need ideas, vision, determination, and a relentless willingness to execute.
Everyday a new entrepreneur gives their dreams a shot, and equally, every day another entrepreneur decides to call it quits and close up shop.
Considering this fact, we decided to create a post for all aspiring entrepreneurs who are looking for a few keys to help them get their enterprise started with the right mindset and on the best footing. The hope is that these resources will encourage many to get started on their dream business, and equally plant in them the seeds of success they will need to see their venture through till the end.
Without further ado…
THE BEST BOOKS FOR ASPIRING ENTREPRENEURS
Note: We’re reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1. The Obstacle is The Way
Without a doubt, as an entrepreneur you are going to suffer set backs. On top of this, you will doubt yourself almost every step of the way. And if you are like most entrepreneurs, you will consider throwing in the towel just about every other week, because, well, starting a business is hard freaking work. The great news is, you’ll have either read The Obstacle is The Way, or you’ll have it in your arsenal to encourage you to engage with and even accept your challenges and obstacles as welcomed friends that you’ll need to embrace if you wish to succeed.
The books is not exactly made just for entrepreneurs, but the lessons of turning trials into triumph is exactly what you’ll need to be hearing, reading, and absorbing inf you are going to make it through the entrepreneurial gauntlet.
So, if you don’t already own this book, do yourself a favor and get it now.
2. Think and Grow Rich
Everyone has heard of Think and Grow Rich, and it is absolutely one of the best success books ever written. And the reason it has made this list for books every entrepreneur should read, is because of it’s ability to help you believe that you can be succeed. This book does a great job helping you obtain the mindset you’ll need to endure and bring your vision to life.
Beware, it is an old book. Put the principles are as true today as they were when the book was written in the early 20th century.
So, get this book and read it often as you make the journey towards creating your business empire.
3. Blue Ocean Strategy
Blue Ocean Strategy is not an inspirational book at all. In fact, it is quite boring to read. However, it is a book that many MBA students and executives have been required to read over the past decade. In fact, we listed it here, because every entrepreneur needs to take a vary rational and strategic approach to their business if they want to succeed. By reading this book, you’ll give your venture a chance at success, so long as you apply the principles.
In this day and age, you can’t just start something you love and accept that it will succeed in the market. No, you have to ensure that what you are offering is unique, fresh, and uncontested in the markets if you want your venture to thrive.
So, read this book, create your strategy and then go make your dreams (anchored by reality) come true.
4. 10X Rule
Grant Cardone is a pretty inspiring guy, but don’t expect a super polished and pedantic lesson; rather, Grant will teach you what it will take to succeed in today’s hyper-competitive world the way he learned his lessons; up front, real and in your face. There is no hand-holding with this book. So, pick it up, brace yourself, read it, and then apply his hard learned lessons and watch your success sky-rocket.
5. Millionaire Fastlane
A successful entrepreneur at the end of the day makes money. If you start a business that doesn’t generate enough cash to keep you fed and the lights on, then you may have started a hobby not a business.
We recommend this book for every entrepreneur. Especially before they take the leap because it will give you a taste of what entrepreneurship really looks like, from bootstrapping, to losing tons of money, to making it all back. In short, it will help prepare you for the journey that lies ahead.
The book is also a great starting point for the type of mindset you’ll need to acquire if you wish create a business that thrives financially, and you will come to understand the value of execution and taking action on your business goals.
So don’t hesitate to get this book if you are about to take your entrepreneurial leap.
6. The $100 Startup
The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau is a fantastic book to read if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. This book provides powerful ideas that encourage the reader to think outside the box. But more importantly, the book does a good job at helping the reader realize that starting a business doesn’t require some grandiose idea, or massive amounts of capital.
So, if you’re looking for a bit of encouragement and a few good ideas that can help you thinking differently about entrepreneurship and creating a business you love, you should read this book.
7. The Lean Startup
The Lean Startup is one of the best books for aspiring entrepreneurs because it deals with a commonly overlooked aspect of entrepreneurship; over-committing. This books does a great job at relaying the necessity of starting your entrepreneurial endeavor with a minimal viable product to test, versus committing all your resources to an idea/product/service that the market may ultimately reject.
So, if you’re truly considering entrepreneurship, do yourself a favor and pick this book up. It will give you the framework to approaching business in a lean way, and could potentially save you lots of money, time, effort, and heartache.
Related: Inspiring Entrepreneur Quotes
Final Words on The Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read
And there you have it. The best books for aspiring entrepreneurs. We sincerely believe every entrepreneur should read these books before deciding to dive into the deep sea of entrepreneurship. We could have added more books, but didn’t want to waste your time, because as you’ll soon learn as an entrepreneur, time is money.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed learning about our selection of the best books for aspiring entrepreneurs, then you may also enjoy learning about the best business audiobooks.
KEVIN O’LEARY’S NET WORTH + IMPRESSIVE BASELINE INCOME
THE TYLER PERRY SUCCESS STORY
3 STRANGEST SECRETS OF SUCCESS FOR CREATING THE LIFE YOU WANT
70+ INSPIRING KOBE BRYANT QUOTES ABOUT HARD WORK AND SUCCESS
THE TOM BRADY SUCCESS STORY
100+ MOTIVATIONAL STEVE HARVEY QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS AND LIFE
40+ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR FOREVER
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP AND NOT WORK UNTIL YOU DIE
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. If you’ve ever asked yourself,...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
BEST HEATH OPTIMIZER APP AND DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS
This health optimizer app review may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you...
Self-Discipline5 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes9 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence8 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation1 year ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation11 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes9 months ago
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration3 weeks ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes1 year ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence9 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes2 years ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes8 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation9 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022