If you’re seeking some inspiration or resources to help you never give up on your goals or dreams, then this page is for you. With that said, have you ever known someone who made up their mind to finally get going on a big project, goal, or dream, but shortly after starting, they quit?
You know the scenario, the one where that friend of yours gets started on a pursuit with massive zeal. But then you learn that just a few months into their endeavor, they lose all their steam, and give up their dream.
The scenario where everything seemed to be going well for them, like their success was just around the corner, but then, they hit snag, an obstacle, and soon after gave up.
We’ve all had a friend or family member who finally decided to do something ambitious, like start a side-hustle. They’ve been talking about these books they’ve been reading, like ‘The 4 Hour Work Week’, or the “Side-Hustle’, and how in just a few short weeks they’d be up and running with a successful business, positioned to quit their day-job, and primed to ride off into the sunset of success.
But those few weeks quickly pass, and their endeavors fail to materialize into the soaring success they envisioned. But your friend is determined, so they stick it out for four, five, and maybe even six more months. But then something happens, they almost randomly come to the conclusion that the struggle is too much, and begin to say things to themselves like, “Ehhhh, I am not seeing any progress anyway, what’s the point of staying with this thing?” or, “You know, it’s not what I expected, plus it requires too much effort for too little results.”
Then they begin to tell you all about how maybe their side-hustle thing isn’t really what they wanted to do. So they give up, they quit, and their dream dies.
The Fitness Fizzle
Or perhaps you had a friend who finally said to themselves, “That it’s, I am going to turn this flabby body of mine into something lean! And by the end of next year, I am going to be a lean mean physically fit machine!”
Then they get to chasing their fitness goal, and they stay the course for four, maybe five months. But then, out of the blue, they tell you about how their discipline started to drift, how they are losing focus, their fire, and slowly, their desire to obtain that dream body they’ve always wanted.
Don’t even get me started on the aspiring author. Everyone wants to write a book someday, myself included, as they should. It’s noble goal to pursue. The crazy thing is, most people actually get started on writing their book. They open up Microsoft Word, and start typing away for a few days.
Surely, most even get around to creating a few good chapters, but then, after a few weeks of being in the weeds of authorship, the ideas start to slow, and the pangs of creativity start to kick in. Each page starts to feel like pulling teeth just to put together. And then just like that, the dream of becoming a writer takes a vacation, with a one-way ticket back to “someday isle.”
The Common Tragedy
I know… it’s tragic. But this is not an uncommon scenario. It happens all the time. It is truly a modern-day tragedy that is all too common. And it doesn’t just happen for authors, artists, and entrepreneurs. It happens to people seeking higher fitness levels, it happens to people seeking the corner office, or even that simple promotion. It happens to EVERYONE!
The problem all too many of us have when reaching for our aims, is we give up too soon. We lack determination, staying power, and the self-discipline to see our dreams through.
If you’ve known someone who this has happened to before, or if it’s happened to you, there is a solution, and I want to share it with you.
But before I give you the solution, let me tell you a little story.
The story I am about to tell you, is part of the solution.
If you understand the story, you’ll understand the solution.
You ready? Here we go….
An Short Strive Story
A few years ago I had pretty good job as an Operations Manager for a large corporate firm. As part of the management team, we were studying a classic leadership book by Stephen Covey. The book was titled ‘The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People’, and it included an exercise that would change my life forever.
The exercise we were studying, was meant to help us create a clearer vision for our lives. The exercise had us imagine ourselves being able to witness our own funeral. It prodded us to examine how we wanted to be remembered by our friends and family at our funeral. And it was during this exercise, that I had this looming feeling. It was the feeling that I wasn’t on the right path. My gut told me that if continued down the path I was on, I wouldn’t be happy with who I’d eventually become.
I remember thinking to myself: “I don’t want to be remembered as a coward. I don’t want be remembered as a person who lacked the courage to at least try to go for what he really wanted in this life!”
It was a visceral feeling that convinced me; if I didn’t give my dream at least one last shot, I would probably regret it for the rest of my life.
So, it was in that moment that I became certain that the path I was on didn’t align with the vision I wanted for my life. And it was in that moment I realized I had to do something about it. So, that very next week I resigned.
I resigned from my corporate job, hedging both my career and the safe cozy income that would secure a comfortable retirement for both my wife and I. It was a scary decision to make. But, I felt if there was ever a time in my life to give my dream a shot, it would be at that moment.
So, I did what many people might consider crazy, and decided to chase my dream of becoming the author, the motivator, the life-changer that I felt in my heart, I could become.
As such, I set off on my grand journey to create a meaningful business. During the first few months on this new journey of mine, I did not make a dime. But, I kept to it, I kept striving to make this dream work.
After about 6 months, I was still not making much money. The traffic to my site started to grow significantly, but I had yet to truly monetize it (make money from it), as the one book I published was not selling very well.
Nothing seemed to be working, which led to a huge dip in my enthusiasm. I started to feel frustrated and discouraged. But, I did not want to give up on my dreams. I had worked too freaking hard for them already. Plus, I didn’t want to let down all the people I was striving to inspire, encourage, and motivate, so I persisted.
The 9th month mark arrived all too soon, and somehow, I was still not profitable in my endeavors. I started to have thoughts like, “What the heck is going on here!? This can’t be happening, I am doing this full-time for goodness-sake!”
I felt like I was drowning. Like there was nothing I could do to keep me from sinking. However, I was not ready for this story to end, so I decided once again to press on.
Nearly 12 months had passed, and I was still nowhere near reaching the goals I initially set for myself. But, in the middle of the next year almost a year-to-the date from when I resigned to pursue my dream, things started to change a bit.
The money from my business started to grow. It wasn’t a flood of money, but it was something. And with this little bit of success, I was happy, at least for a little while. But then something unexpected happened. After rubbing elbows with another business owner who was also struggling in his business, I literally lost all of my motivation. It felt like a balloon with massive leak! Deflated.
Despite the recent growth, I was all of a sudden feeling like I had hit my lowest point in my pursuit in terms of motivation.
Yes, I had a bit more money coming in, yes, my traffic, my audience, and my business were growing. However, the business was not where I hoped it would be, especially considering the ridiculous amounts of effort I had already put in to it. In truth, the business was not where I expected it to be.
At my lowest point in my 12-month journey, the point where most people quit, I too wanted to quit. I had this nagging feeling that everything I was doing was for naught. I started to wonder if I was wasting my time, and that maybe the writing was on the wall. I wondered if the time had come for me to throw in the towel on this dream of mine.
It was as if every bone in my body was sapped of the energy I desperately needed to keep going.
The Divine 2nd Wind
But then, in that lowest point of the many lows already experienced during this 12-month adventure, I took a deep breath, and said to myself, “I am going to keep going. It may not be in the exact same direction as I initially planned, and it may not be at the same rate of production, but I am going to keep going. I am going to make this work.”
Now bear in mind, I didn’t feel like I had the physical or emotional energy to keep going at this point. I was done. Both mentally and physically. But astonishingly, my spirit was not.
Every fiber in my body wanted to say, “I am finished!” But my spirit said, “No you’re not!”
And just like that, not even a few minutes later, like a stroke of magic, a new set of brilliant ideas for my business came to me. It was an idea for both a new strategy, and a change up in my brand.
It was a magical second wind that I desperately needed. A second wind that gave new life to my goals and dreams. Suddenly, I was back in the game and on fire to keep striving. But this time around it was with much more vigor. It even felt like their was more purpose behind me than when I first got started but a year ago.
365 days after getting started on my journey, I found the clarity around my business that was missing. I gained a clearer vision for where I wanted to take it, and a better way to add value to the world. My dream found it’s footing, but it took time, some failures, and pushing past that critical breaking point.
This story is the unfolding of my STRIVE.
Those first 365 days of my venture were not a waste. They were the stepping stones of struggle and effort that needed to be set.
There is a quote that sums up the experience I had, and the journey that many of us must experience before we reach our aims, and it is this:
“Even if he fails again and again to accomplish his purpose, the strength of character gained will be the measure of his true success, and this will form a new starting point for future power and triumph.” – James AllenTweet Quote
(Disclaimer: I am in no way suggesting that one must quit their day job to pursue their dream. This story I just shared is merely an account of the path I chose, what I learned from it, and how you can gain from it. There are multiple paths to a destination, and not everyone’s path will look the same.)
Related: Inspiring Stories of Persistence
Thus, the solution I am offering you was born from that initial experience of powering through the dip. It is a solution that can help you create a new starting point for future power and triumph. It will help you in your pursuits, be they big or small.
This solution is your stepping stone for reaching for those worthy goals that bring you most to life.
Now, I know what you’re thinking, “Great story, but what is the solution?”
Well my friend, the solution is both the evolution of this site, The STRIVE, as well as the complementary journal I created to help you weather the storms that come with dream chasing.
The solution, is The STRIVE and this Journal!
If you are an aspiring artist, author, or entrepreneur, I know you know what it’s like to reach for those dreams of yours. I know what it is like being on the verge of quitting. You may have even quit once or twice already, I don’t know. But, what I do know is this, that if you give your aspirations the time and effort to become a living thing… your success is guaranteed.
Every time you say no to giving up on your goals, you are saying yes to your dreams. As a result, you inch yourself closer and closer with each courageous push.
So if you’re wondering, “Well how is the journal going to help me or my friend who may be struggling to keep their dream alive?”
Here is how my friend…..
How This Motivational Journal Will Help You Learn…
First and foremost, you must know this motivation journal is meant to help you persist until you get to your second wind. But not just to your second wind, but also to your third, your fourth, and every other wind there after until your reach your goal. The journal is meant to help you keep going. It is meant to keep you striving long enough to realize the success you seek.
If you’re wondering, “But how does it do this?” Here’s how:
Builds Momentum with 365 Days of Encouragement
Goals take time to accomplish, and these days many people expect everything to come quick and easy. In fact, most people don’t truly understand how long a worthy goal can actually take to create some momentum around.
As such, we’ve designed this journal to strengthen your grit, and give you the encouragement you need to move the needle forward. And to do so for a long enough period of time for you to actually experience the results you’re after.
We are in it for the long haul, and this journal strives to ensure you are too.
Zero-in On What You Really Want
This journal helps you zero-in on what you really want from life, and then it forces you to remind yourself every single day (see high performance habits below). Why every single day? Because, when you consistently remind yourself why you are getting out of bed every morning, you’ll be less likely to deviate from your desired end. Plus, when you finally convince (program) yourself what it is you are really working towards, you’ll become unstoppable!
After you set up that one big goal that drives everything you do, the journal will also guide you in setting quarterly goals. Each quarterly goal is a stepping stone that will eventually lead you to your main aim, your STRIVE!
365 Personal Messages to Strengthen Your Drive to Strive
The Strive Journal also includes 365 recorded messages to help you stay motivated. Each message is unique to each day of your Strive. Each message will encourage you to keep moving forward!
Just like ole Rocky Balboa said…
“It ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!”Tweet Quote
The Strive Drive is the drill sergeant you’ve always secretly wanted! It’s the drill sergeant that will get you to take action, without getting spit in your face!
Action Based Motivation Journal
Look, your dreams don’t have a chance in hell at becoming a reality if you don’t work for them. That’s why this journal includes a built-in accountability model to help you keep track of your daily efforts. If you want to reach your biggest goals, it is going to take hours of consistent effort, 24/7/365. Your dream deserves at least a few hours every day, if it is going to someday grace you with its attainment.
And that is why this journal is so great! It will ask you to do something every day to keep you moving closer to your goals, and it will score you for the effort you put in. If you really want to reach your goals, a consistent push to do something every single day is necessary.
To Do Lists
This Strive Journal also acts as daily planner. It has a daily To Do List included on each page of the journal.
The To Do List is modeled off one of the most effective strategies for daily goal completion, the 1-3-5 Rule. The premise of this rule is to focus on prioritizing your daily tasks, by getting you to complete at least 1 BIG goal, 3 Medium sized tasks, and 5 little things each day.
By applying this rule to your To-Do strategy, you will be able to supercharge your ability to do the daily tasks that need to get done for you to reach your aims.
High Performance Habits
I’ve been studying successful people for over a decade now, and the one thing all of them had in common, were great habits. To help you kickstart some habits that will usher you into becoming a high performing goal attainment machine, this journal has laid out a few habits that you should practice daily. By doing so, you will level up your abilities to reach your goals.
The journal has a checklist of daily activities that it highly suggests you do, and provides you with the best time of day to do them. Because if you do these activities, you will begin doing the same practices that a great many success gurus, leaders, and high achievers do.
If you’re wondering, “But I don’t want to be a success guru, or the next Richard Branson, why should I do these high-performance habits?”
Here is why. The one reason why you should want to do as they do, is because they are masterful goal achievers. They have a proven track record of achieving their goals.
And if there is one thing this journal is trying to do, it is ultimately to help you reach your goals, your dreams. The journal will help you achieve the goal that keeps you up at night.
The Purpose of This Motivation Journal
I am going to say it again. The purpose of this journal is to keep you going. I will help you never give up on your goals. Your dreams, goals, and ambitious endeavors deserve time to incubate. And in order for them to do so, you need to be able to overcome the biggest obstacle to success… giving up too soon!
Now most people don’t have the luxury of quitting their job to pursue their dream full time, like I did. Which can actually make giving up too soon even likelier.
I was fortunate enough to do so initially, because of some great investments I made in real estate. On top of that, I’ve had some luck with my first internet business, which provided some helpful cashflow to fund my endeavors.
That said, I’ve even had to go back to work a couple of times since first publishing this journal, but that didn’t mean I failed. Nor did it mean I gave up. I just meant I had to pivot a few times. But, that’s what’s great about this journal, it helps you keep your eye on the prize, regardless of the obstacles your face.
And because I didn’t quit, I’ve since managed to grow this site by over 232% year over year for the past five years, more than quadrupled my revenue, inspire and motivate over 2 million people, and transform this site into one of the top motivational sites on the web.
So, long story short….
Related: Inspiring Quotes on Persistence
Never Give Up on Your Goals Again…
So who is this resource for?
It’s for you! No Really!! This resource is for everyone with a dream. But most importantly, it’s for those who are ready to do more than just dream their dreams, it’s for people who are ready to chase them.
Really, everyone should at least give their dream one shot. Don’t be that person, 30 to 50 years from now, lying in their deathbed wishing they would have had the courage to strive for something extraordinary.
The great thing is, this tool helps make the achieving of that big dream, goal, aspiration, much more likely.
This is the only motivation journal that supports you in keeping your dreams alive, by pushing you to strive, for at least 365 days! Never give up on your goals again, outlast your competition, and achieve your dreams with the Strive Journal!
Now Available on Amazon
PS – If you’re looking for some inspiring words of wisdom to also encourage you to never give up on your goals, then you’ll love these quotes. Give them a read, follow through on their advice, and most importantly… do not give up.
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Striving to achieve our big goals and dreams is not something that comes easily. Reaching for the stars can be painful. It’s hard work! Which is why so many people give up. Truth is, the people who reach their aims, are the one’s who never give. And it’s the reason we are publishing this set of Never Give Up Quotes.
Unfortunately, not everyone will achieve their dreams. Everyone can, but not everyone will. And the reason not everyone will, is because too many people give up on their dreams when the going gets tough. They run out of steam, they lose their enthusiasm, they become unmotivated.
Need Some Motivation For Not Giving Up?
What many of those who quit too soon don’t realize, is that they do have what it takes. They have what it takes, because there is a second wind that exists in all of us. A reserve of energy and enthusiasm that exists even when we feel like we have nothing left to give. But, the only way to tap this reserve, is by deciding to keep moving forward in the face of adversity. To choose to not give up, to try one more time, and just push through the pain!
Our hope, is that these motivational quotes about not giving up, will give you enough of a spark to get you past your slump. Because it is past that slump where all the magic happens. It is beyond that slump, where your success will be found.
So, internalize these never give up quotes, and use them to unravel that second wind, that holy wind which you have within…
BEST NEVER GIVE UP QUOTES TO PUSH YOU FORWARD
1. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
2. “Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does no one else.” – Anonymous
3. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
4. “Success is what happens after you have survived all your mistakes.” – Anora Lee
5. “Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you are Done” – Unknown
6. “How long should you try? Until.” – Jim Rohn
7. “97% of the people who quit to soon are employed by the 3% that never gave up.” – Anonymous
8. “There is no failure except in no longer trying.” – Elbert Hubbard
9. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
10. “Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.” – Barry Finlay
11. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
12. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” – H.G. Wells
13. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
14. “Survival can be summed up in three words – Never give up. That’s the heart of it really. Just keep trying.” – Bear Grylls
15. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” – ConfuciusTweet Quote
16. “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
17. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
18. “Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.” – Earl Nightingale
19. “He conquers who endures.” – Persius
20. “It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get back up.” – Vince Lombardi
21. “Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is true strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
23. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” – Vince Lombardi
24. “Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” – Unknown
25. “No matter how hard the battle gets or no matter how many people don’t believe in your dream, Never give up!” – Eric Thomas
“No matter how hard the battle gets or no matter how many people don’t believe in your dream, Never give up!” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
26. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” – Bill Bradley
27. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
28. “When you are going through hell, keep on going. Never never never give up.” – Winston Churchill
29. “I am not discouraged because every wrong attempt discarded is a step forward” – Thomas Edison
30. “The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” – Rocky
“The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” – RockyTweet Quote
HOW CAN YOU ACTUALLY USE THESE NEVER GIVE UP QUOTES?
Quotes allow us to get a better sense of the who a person is. They give us insights into people’s way of thinking, insights into their philosophies, insights in to how they accomplished what they accomplished.
In this case, these handful of never give up quotes will help you persevere, and can help you better align your thinking and your actions so that you can push through your dip, and find more success.
31. “Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering ‘I will try again tomorrow’.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
32. “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan
33. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
34. “The longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will happen in your favor.” – Jack Canfield
35. “Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.” – Zig Ziglar
“Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.” – Zig ZiglarTweet Quote
36. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
37. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps
38. “We will either find a way or make one.” – Hanibal
39. “Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.” – Jacob A. Riis
40. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
41. “A failure is not always a mistake. It may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.” – B.F. Skinner
42. “Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
43. “Never give up if it is something that you really want.” – Debbie Millman
44. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
45. “I was taught that way of progressing is neither swift nor easy.” – Marie Curie
46. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
47. “The fight is over ONLY if you stop swinging…..” – Atlas Rowe
48. “Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
49. “The path to success will leave you callused, bruised, and very tired. It will also leave you empowered.” – David Goggins
50. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” – John Wooden
51. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
52. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
53. “Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” – Vince Lombardi
54. “Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries.” – James A. Michener
55. “Be like the cliff against which the waves continually break; but it stands firm and tames the fury of the water around it.” – Marcus Aurelius
“Be like the cliff against which the waves continually break; but it stands firm and tames the fury of the water around it.” – Marcus AureliusTweet Quote
56. “You just never give up. You do a task to the best of your abilities and beyond.” – Debbie Reynolds
57. “Never give up on the fight until you win the belt.” – Israel Ayivor
58. “When you give up on life, never give up on yourself, because there is so much for you to keep on giving!” – Oprah Winfrey
59. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
60. “I never lose. I either win or learn.” – Nelson Mandela
61. “Never give up. Great things take time. Be patient.” – Never Give Up Quote
62. “One day, you will thank yourself for never giving up. So press on!” – Anonymous
63. “You’re a fighter. Look at everything you’ve overcome. Don’t give up now.” – Olivia Benson
64. “Never let anyone else tell you what is possible.” – Shane Parrish
65. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
66. “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” – William Feather
67. “Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.” – Zig Ziglar
68. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
69. “Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” – Steve Jobs
70. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
“Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher StoweTweet Quote
71. “Out of difficulties grow miracles.” – Jean de la Bruyere
72. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert. H. Schuller
73. “Don’t give up. I believe in you all. A person’s a person. No matter how small.” – Dr. Suess
74. “It takes a dream to get started, desire to keep going, and determination to finish.” – Eddie Harris, Jr.
75. “Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” – Marilyn Vos Savant
“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” – Marilyn Vos SavantTweet Quote
76. “You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.” – Elon Musk
77. “Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.” – Anonymous
78. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
79. “A winner is just a loser who tried one more time.” – George M. Moore Jr.
80. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. – Earl Nightingale
“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. – Earl NightingaleTweet Quote
81. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
82. “When a defining moment comes along, you can do one of two things. Define the moment, or let the moment define you.” – Roy McAvoy
83. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
84. “Part of being a champ is acting like a champ. You have to learn how to win and not run away when you lose.” – Nancy Kerrigan
85. “Remember: Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.” – Rocky
86. “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.” – Anonymous
87. “Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so that you can be all that you were intended to be.” – Charlie Jones
88. “Don’t quit. Never give up trying to build the world you can see, even if others can’t see it. Listen to your drum and your drum only. It’s the one that makes the sweetest sound.” – Simon Sinek
89. “If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds.” – Jesse Jackson
90. “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.” – Nicki Minaj
91. “In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always
wins – not through strength, but through persistence.” – Buddha
92. “Genius often really is just persistence in disguise.” – Ryan Holiday
93. “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” – Anonymous
94. “Never stop just because you feel defeated. The journey to the other side is attainable only after great suffering.” – Santosh Kalwar
95. “Going on one more round, when you don’t think you can, that’s what makes all the difference in your life.” – Sylvester Stallone
“Going on one more round, when you don’t think you can, that’s what makes all the difference in your life.” – Sylvester StalloneTweet Quote
96. “Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.” – Winston Churchill
97. “Hold fast to your dreams, for without them life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.” —Langston Hughes
98. “The people who stick with things for years and never stop almost always win the race.” – James Clear
99. “If you can’t fly then run. If you can’t run then walk. If you can’t walk then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
100. “You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you can’t, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don’t give up.” – Chuck Yeager
“You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you can’t, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don’t give up.” – Chuck YeagerTweet Quote
101. “Resolve never to quit, never to give up, no matter what the situation.” – Jack Nicklaus
102. “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
103. “God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles and a reward for your faithfulness. Don’t give up.” – Eric Thomas
Bonus Quote About Not Giving Up
Bonus: We have one last bonus quote for you to encourage you to not give up. It stems from a man whom we believe is the epitome of persistence, and who’s encouraging story can give anyone the second-wind they need to keep moving forward.
“Sometimes, a winner is a dreamer who just won’t quit.” – Rudy
Never Give Up
Great job getting through these quotes about never giving up! I knew you could get through these quotes, just like you’re gonna get through whatever challenges you’re facing right now.
If you were feeling as if you wanted to give up before reading these inspiring quotes, we hope that they, at the very least, have helped to break your thought pattern of ‘giving up’.
And for whatever reason, if you still feel like you may want to throw in the towel, all I ask, is that you read this first. It may change your mind.
Remember, if you’ve given every ounce of what’s left inside of you, despite feeling as if you have nothing left to give, you’ve already WON!
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these never give up quotes above; then you’ll love this motivational gem.
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
One of the key ingredients to achieving success and winning in life, is effort. In fact, it may be the one sole ingredient to success that each human alive has the ability to control. Which is why we’ve dedicated this page specifically to effort quotes.
From most of our research (and life experiences) we’ve observed that the amount of effort and intensity one applies to a given task, goal, or vision; directly impacts the quality and swiftness of that goal’s completion.
A Philosophy of Effort
Without a doubt, effort is a critical factor in goal achievement. But more importantly, effort is the key to unlocking our potential. As such we want to help as many people as possible embrace such a philosophy by sharing some of the most powerful quotes on effort we could find.
Please know, that these are the best of the best effort quotes you’ll find. We believe that if you want to be the best, you need to read the best.
There’s no doubt these effort quotes will serve as a reliable reminder of effort’s role in your success. In addition, they will help encourage you to unleash your untapped levels of effort. And when that happens you will begin unlocking your potential and all the success you deserve will start coming your way.
So without further ado, here is your new reliable list of the 100 most motivating effort quotes available. Let them rev up your effort-engines, so you can go forth and unleash your potential! Let’s dive in!
100 Inspiring Effort Quotes to Help You Unlock Your Potential
1. “The heights by great men reached and kept, Were not attained by sudden flight, But they, while their companions slept, Were toiling upward in the night.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
2. “For every disciplined effort there is a multiple reward.” – Jim Rohn
3. “I am grinding while your sleeping.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
4. Plough deep while sluggards sleep.” – Benjamin Franklin
5. “All the so-called “secrets of success” will not work unless you do.” – Anonymous
6. “The only thing that has kept me around is my effort.” – Ray Lewis
7. “Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt.” – José Ortega y Gassett
8. “There’s not a person on my team in 16 years that has consistently beat me to the ball every play. That ain’t got nothing to do with talent, That’s just got everything to do with effort, and nothing else.” – Ray Lewis
9. “Ideas don’t work for people unwilling to do the work.” – Robin Sharma
10. “Effort is grossly underrated.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
11. “Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they’ve got a second. Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.” – William James
12. “A great work demands a great sacrifice, and who is not capable of a great sacrifice is not capable of a great work.” – Muriel Strode
13. “You can’t have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic.” – Anonymous
14. “All I ever knew, was that effort would get me seen on tape, effort would get me noticed to get to the league, effort would one day take care of my mom and my kids. Effort, which is between you and you. Nobody else can give you effort. Effort is what is inside” – Ray Lewis
15. “If a man is called a street-sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street-sweeper who did his job well.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
16. “Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still.” – Chinese Proverb
17. “They indeed are fools who are satisfied with the fruits of their past effort and do not engage themselves in self-effort now.” – Swami Venkatesananda
18. “An industrious dunce is often more successful in life than his learned neighbor.” – James Lendall Basford
19. “I CAN is 100 times more important than IQ” – Anonymous
20. “Success is dependent on effort.” – Sophocles
21. “If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.” – Dave Weinbaum
22. “I’ve got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.” – Larry Bird
23. “Great effort springs naturally from great attitude.” – Pat Riley
24. “Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is.” – Zig Ziglar
25. “When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work.” George Bernard Shaw
26. “It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.” – Theodore Roosevelt
“It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.” – Theodore RooseveltTweet Quote
27. “About the only thing that comes to us without effort is old age.” – Gloria Pitzer
28. “Success is a ladder you cannot climb with your hands in your pockets.” – Anonymous
29. “For us, there is only the trying. The rest is not our business.” – T.S. Eliot
30. “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.” – Mahatma GandhiTweet Quote
31. “Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men and women who kept on working.” – Anonymous
32. “Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.” – William James
33. “The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work.” – Emile Zola
“The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work.” – Emile ZolaTweet Quote
34. “Continuous Effort, not strength or intelligence, is the key to unlocking our potential.” – Winston Churchill
35. “The view is better when it is earned.” – Anonymous
36. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
37. “Put in 5% more effort than “there’s only so much I can do” and you’ll be way ahead of the game.” – Terri Guillemets
38. “Sweat is the cologne of accomplishment.” – Heywood Hale Broun
39. “The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen.” – Sarah Brown
40. “Much effort, much prosperity.” – Euripides
41. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
42. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
43. “The mode by which the inevitable comes to pass is effort.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
“The mode by which the inevitable comes to pass is effort.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.Tweet Quote
44. “There’s nothing like biting off more than you can chew, and then chewing anyway.” – Mark Burnett
45. “Put your heart, mind, intellect and soul even to your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda
46. “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.” – James Allen
“In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.” – James AllenTweet Quote
47. “Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat.” – Ann Landers
48. “The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.” – Anonymous
49. “The level path is easy, but it will not bring you to the mountaintop.” – Dr. Idel Dreimer
50. “Much good work is lost for the lack of a little more.” – Edward H. Harriman
Temperature Check on These Quotes About Effort
One of the things we love most about quotes, is their ability to inspire, uplift, and encourage. And in the case of these effort quotes, they also have the ability to energize. If you’ve gotten to this point and have started to feel a bit charged up, then keep reading, because it means the quotes are working.
After you read the next 50 quotes on effort, don’t be surprised if you feel the urge fire up a pot of coffee and start hatching up plans to take over the world!
Related: Work Hard and You Will Succeed
51. “The elevator to success is not running; you must climb the stairs.” – Zig Ziglar
52. “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.” – Anonymous
53. “Men are made stronger on realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm.” – Sidney J. Phillips
“Men are made stronger on realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm.” – Sidney J. PhillipsTweet Quote
54. “Education comes from within; you get it by struggle and effort and thought.” – Napoleon Hill
55. “Gold medals are made out of sweat, blood, and tears and effort in the gym every day.” – Gabby Douglas
56. “The healthiest competition occurs when average people win by putting above average effort.” – Colin Powell
“The healthiest competition occurs when average people win by putting above average effort.” – Colin PowellTweet Quote
57. “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” – Arnold Palmer
58. “Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.” – Aeschylus
59. “Sometimes, things may not go your way, but the effort should be there every single night.” – Michael Jordan
60. “Life can be boring unless you put some effort into it.” – John C. Maxwell
61. “Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable.” – John Wooden
62. “Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.” – Sam Ewing
63. “Unwearied ceaseless effort is the price that must be paid for turning faith into a rich infallible experience.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“Unwearied ceaseless effort is the price that must be paid for turning faith into a rich infallible experience.” – Mahatma GandhiTweet Quote
64. “The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of each individual.” – Vince Lombardi
65. “You’re always learning. The problem is, sometimes you stop and think you understand the world. This is not correct. The world is always moving. You never reach the point you can stop making an effort.” – Paulo Coelho
66. “The results you achieve will be in direct proportion to the effort you apply.” – Denis Waitley
“The results you achieve will be in direct proportion to the effort you apply.” – Denis WaitleyTweet Quote
67. “Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.” – Napoleon Hill
68. “Make each day count by setting specific goals to succeed, then putting forth every effort to exceed your own expectations.” – Les Brown
69. “It’s the constant and determined effort that breaks down all resistance, sweeps away all obstacles.” – Claude M. Bristol
70. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy JohnsonTweet Quote
71. “It doesn’t matter if you lose, it matters if you don’t try.” – Unknown
72. “The real tragedy is the tragedy of the man who never in his life braces himself for his one supreme effort, who never stretches to his full capacity, never stands to his full stature.” – Arnold Bennett
73. “God doesn’t require us to succeed, he only requires that you try.” – Mother Teresa
74. “Try and fail, but don’t fail to try.” – Stephen Kaggwa
75. “Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
76. “I am a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
“I am a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.” – Thomas JeffersonTweet Quote
77. “Each man is the smith of his own fortune.” – Appius Claudius
78. “A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood.” – George S. Patton
79. “Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you’re willing to pay the price.” – Vince Lombardi
80. “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” – Earl Nightingale
81. “The man who succeeds is a man who has withstood the tests of time, trials, and has made every effort count.” – Hermann J. Steinherr
82. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” ― Earl Nightingale
83. “People are rewarded in public for what they’ve practiced for years in private.” – Anthony Robbins
“People are rewarded in public for what they’ve practiced for years in private.” – Anthony RobbinsTweet Quote
84. “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
85. “Problems are only opportunities in work clothes.” – Henry J. Kaiser
86. “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” – Seneca
“It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” – SenecaTweet Quote
87. “He who seeks rest finds boredom….He who seeks work finds rest.” – Anonymous
88. “The one thing that matters is the effort.” – Antoine De Saint-Exupery
89. “Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can.” – Lowell Thomas
90. “There is no substitute for work.” – Vince Lombardi
91.“Be willing to give that extra effort that separates the winner from the one in second place.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
92. “Confidence is not something that comes out of nowhere. It is the result of months and years of practice, constant work, effort, and determination.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
93. “A little more persistence a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn into a glorious success.” – Elbert Hubbard
“A little more persistence a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn into a glorious success.” – Elbert HubbardTweet Quote
94. “One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time.” – John Wanamaker
95. “As one makes an impartial study of successful people, one is drawn to inevitable conclusion that persistence, concentration of effort and definiteness of purpose are the major sources of their achievements.” – Napoleon Hill
96. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
97. “Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile.” – Vince Lombardi
98. “If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.” – Michael Jordan
99. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
100. “Success in anything will always come down to this: Focus & Effort, and we control both of them.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Success in anything will always come down to this: Focus & Effort, and we control both of them.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonTweet Quote
101. “Very few people are really capable of sustained effort, and that’s the reason why we have comparatively few outstanding successes.” – James McDonald
Bonus Effort Quote
Bonus: Here’s our last and final effort quote. We set this one aside because we believe it’s powerful and says a lot a bout what it takes to succeed, namely, that you just have to be willing to put in the effort. Enjoy.
“Do the work. Everyone wants to be successful, but nobody wants to do the work.” – Gary VaynerchukTweet Quote
Final Thoughts on These Effort Quotes
Alright, you made it through the internet’s most powerful gauntlet of effort quotes. Now how do you feel? Honestly!
Fan-freaking-tastic!!!? Just as we suspected.
It’s all about effort friends. We all have the ability to dial it up, or dial it down in our lives. We can choose to try valiantly to accomplish, or we can choose to just go through the motions.
The ability to win is available to us all, and we are in complete control of how much of it we get to experience in this life through effort.
So, use these select effort quotes as a resource to live with more intensity. Let them encourage and support you in all your efforts towards reaching your potential, maximizing your achievements, and finding more success!
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed these effort quotes, then you’ll love these Badass Quotes on Work Ethic!
Winning takes place by going the extra mile, and this new tool was specifically designed to help you go the distance.
BEST TOUGH TIMES QUOTES TO HELP YOU THROUGH THE DIFFICULTIES OF LIFE
It’s you’re seeking some uplifting tough times quotes then this page is for you. However, before we dive into them its important to know this; The world can seem rough and tough sometimes. Heck, for most people, it can seem like life is a challenge most of the time. But you know what? All things come to pass, especially the hard times.
True, sometimes many of us let our circumstances get the best of us, but, we are here to tell you that you CAN outlast your predicaments. You CAN weather your storms, and that there IS a light at the end of your tunnel.
So, if you’re currently going through tough times in your life, if you’re going through hell… well, take heed of the advice of these quotes below, and just keep going.
BEST TOUGH TIMES QUOTES TO PUSH YOU THROUGH
1. “There is neither happiness nor unhappiness in this world; there is merely the comparison of one state to the other. Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss.” – Alexandre Dumas
2. “Be like the cliff against which the waves continually break; but it stands firm and tames the fury of the water around it.” – Marcus Aurelius
3. “The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.” – Randy Pausch
“The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.” —Randy PauschTweet Quote
4. “There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them. But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there.” – Paulo Coelho
5. “Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong.” – Muhammad Ali
6. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale CarnegieTweet Quote
7. “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength. ” – Napoleon Bonaparte
8. “When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ’Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” – Thomas Paine
10. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
11. “Be strong now, because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.” – Anonymous
12. “When everything seems to be against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
13. “When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.” – Joel Olsteen
“When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.” – Joel OlsteenTweet Quote
14. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a know and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
15. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice.” – Bob Marley
16. “Tough times don’t define you, they refine you.” – Anonymous
17. “We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
18. “You have been assigned this mountain so that you can show others it can be moved.” – Mel Robbins
19. “Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.” – Roy T. Bennett
20. “One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time.” – John Wannamaker
21. “Surround yourself with those who believe in you. Your life is too important for anything less.” – Steve Goodier
22. “God will carry you through the storm.” – Isaiah 43.2
23. “Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
“Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. MarineTweet Quote
24. “You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” – Mary Tyler Moore
25. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
26. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce LeeTweet Quote
27. “Everything is hard before it is easy.” – Goethe
28. “You will never be successful, until you turn your pain into greatness, until you allow your pain to push you from where you are to push you to where you need to be. Stop running from you pain and embrace your pain. Your pain is going to be a part of your prize, a part of your product. I challenge you to push yourself.” – Eric Thomas
29. “A gem cannot be polished without friction.” – Seneca
30. “Nothing happens to anyone that he can’t endure” – Marcus Aurelius
31. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so let us all be thankful.” – Buddha
32. “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling
33. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
34. “Tough times are inevitable in life and in business. But how you compose yourself during those times defines your spirit and will define your future.” – Richard Branson
35. “The things that hurt, instruct.” – Benjamin Franklin
36. “Failure shows us the way—by showing us what isn’t the way.” – Ryan Holiday
“Failure shows us the way—by showing us what isn’t the way.” – Ryan Holiday, The Obstacle is The WayTweet Quote
37. “No pressure, no diamonds.” – Thomas Carlyle
Bonus Quotes About Getting Through Tough Times
Bonus Quote: “If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs…If you can wait and not be tired by waiting…If you can think – and not make thoughts your aim…If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you…Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it.” – Rudyard Kipling
“If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs…If you can wait and not be tired by waiting…If you can think – and not make thoughts your aim…If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you…Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it.” – Rudyard KiplingTweet Quote
Alright friends, hopefully these inspiring tough times quotes will help you in a big way.
Use them to get you through whatever tough times you may be facing at the moment. Read them or recite them every day to stay optimistic.
The markets will always seem to be crashing, and your business or finances may seem to be constantly taking a thrashing, but don’t lose hope.
Your better tomorrow is just around the bend, but you’ll never know if you don’t turn the corner.
So, keep to it my friend, and turn your corner.
50+ SATURDAY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO KEEP YOU MOVING
Saturday is most people’s favorite day. It is a day to enjoy the fruit of our labor, especially after grinding for five days straight. It’s a day to relax. However, Saturday is also a special day for dream chasers. It’s a critical day, because it is the day that progress can be made towards our goals. So, in honor of those seeking to wind up, while their competition is winding down, we are publishing these Saturday Motivational Quotes.
Our hope, is that they’ll give you that extra nudge you’ll need to stay focused on your goals, and to stay the course while everyone else seems to being “taking it easy.” So, if you’re ready to keep your fire lit so you can get to work, let’s get to it:
BEST SATURDAY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES
1. “You need a strong end to the week, not a weekend.” – Joe Duncan
2. “Saturday is not for shopping, it is for striving.” – Atlas Rowe
3. “I am grinding while your sleeping.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
4. “If you’re not willing to risk the usual, you’ll have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
5. “Grind now, relax later.”
6. “99% of people are not willing to do what it takes to make their dreams come true.” – Will Smith
“99% of people are not willing to do what it takes to make their dreams come true.” – Will SmithTweet Quote
7. “The secret to getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
8. “Don’t exchange what you want most for what you want at the moment.” – Anonymous
9. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
10. “Work every waking hour.” – Elon Musk
11. “The heights by great men reached and kept, Were not attained by sudden flight, But they, while their companions slept, Were toiling upward in the night.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
12. “You might not be able to outthink, outmarket or outspend your competition, but you can outwork them.” – Lou Holtz
13. “If you can’t outplay them, outwork them.” – Ben Hogan
14. “Pearls don’t lie on the seashore. If you want one, you must dive for it.” – Chinese Proverb
15. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
16. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louise Stevenson
“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louise StevensonTweet Quote
17. “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
18. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
19. “It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business.” – Mark Cuban
20. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” – Oprah Winfrey
21. “Do not consider painful what is good for you.” – Euripides
22. “Do not bite at the bait of pleasure till you know there is no hook beneath it.” – Thomas Jefferson
23. “The grind doesn’t stop just because it’s Saturday.” – Saturday Motivational Quote
24. “Focus on your potential instead of your limitations.” – Alan Loy McGinnis
25. “The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.” – Eric Thomas
26. “When you play, play hard; when you work, don’t play at all.” – Theodore Roosevelt
27. “Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
28. “Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
29. “Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.” – Jules Renard.
30. “Even if it’s Saturday, grind like it’s Monday.” – Atlas Rowe
31. “If you rest too long the weeds take the garden.” – Jim Rohn
32. “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
33. “If you had one shot, or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment, would you capture it, or just let it slip?” – Eminem
“If you had one shot, or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment, would you capture it, or just let it slip?” – EminemTweet Quote
34. “Lost time is never found again.” – Benjamin Franklin
35. “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
36. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
37. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
38. “My work is like my vacation, so in a way every day is like Saturday.” – Ludacris.
39. “We need the spirit of Sunday carried over to Monday and continued until Saturday.” – Edward McKendree Bounds
40. “Nothing is worth more than this day.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
41. “Spring has past, summer has gone and winter is here…. And the song that I was meant to sing…. remains unsung, for I have spent my days stringing and unstringing my instrument.” – Rabindranath Tagore
42. “You are what you do, not what you say you do.” – Carl Jung
43. “Doing nothing gets you nothing.” – Sean Reichle
44. “For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.” – Jack Canfield
45. “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” — Jim Carrey
46. “Dream big. Start small. But most of all, start.” – Simon Sinek
45. “Don’t rest and don’t stop – ever. Most valuable chips you have are your mind-set, actions, persistence, and creativity.” – Grant Cardone
47. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Anonymous
48. “There is no traffic jam along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach
49. “Ambition is the first step to success. The second step is action.” – Mel Robbins
50. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
51. “I don’t stop when I’m tired. I stop when I’m done.” – David Goggins
52. “Work every day. No matter what has happened the day or night before, get up and bit on the nail.” – Ernest Hemmingway
53. “Every day is a gift. But some days are packaged better.” – Sanhita Baruah
54. “Okay Saturday, let’s do awesome things.” – Anonymous
55. “It’ Saturday, so what? If you want to get ahead, you better get to work.” – The STRIVE
56. “You may delay, but time will not.” – Benjamin Franklin
57. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
58. “Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned.” – Peter Marshall
59. “You will find that the more successful the individual, the less inclined he is to make excuses.” – David J. Schwartz
60. “Action will destroy your procrastination.” – Og Mandino
61. “You have to fight to reach your dream, you have to sacrifice and work hard for it.” – Lionel Messi
62. “Stay hungry. Stay humble.” – Tom Brady
63. “Money never sleeps, pal.” – Gordon Gekko
64. “You either do what is hard and succeed or do what is easy and live in mediocrity.” – Eric Thomas
65. “Stop constantly taking the easy way out. No blockbuster movie was ever based on an easy life.” – Patrick Bet-David
Bonus Quote for Saturday Motivation
Bonus: Here’s our last and final Saturday Motivational quote. We added it as a bonus because it sums up best why you should stay motivated and driven to take care of business, even if it is a Saturday….
Alright, there you have it, some of the best Saturday motivational quotes to get you moving and doing. We hope you bookmark this page for your Saturday Strive.
Come back to this page any time you need a good dose of Saturday morning motivation, or to be encouraged to take advantage of the day to get ahead.
Till you reach your aims,
75+ ERIC THOMAS QUOTES FOR CREATING MASSIVE SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE
Eric Thomas, who’s also known to many as ET or the hip hop preacher, is a world-renowned motivational speaker, author, and educator who’s powerful message and no-nonsense approach to success and personal responsibility has inspired and awakened hundreds of millions of people all over the world. Having once been homeless and living out of abandoned buildings due to bad decisions he made, to then turning his life around and creating an inspired life for himself, ET knows a thing or two about overcoming adversity, exceeding expectations, and achieving success, which is why we’ve pulled together this collection of Eric Thomas quotes.
Our hope is that these quotes will give you a better understanding on exactly what it takes to turn your life around, take responsibility for your circumstances, and start creating the life you deserve to live. But more importantly, we hope these quotes empower and motivate you to reach for your most cherished aims and unlock your greatness.
So, if you’re ready to be inspired to unleash your own potential, then let’s dive right into the highly motivational Eric Thomas quotes:
BEST ERIC THOMAS QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
2. “You either do what is hard and succeed or do what is easy and live in mediocrity.” – Eric Thomas
3. “Don’t make a habit out of choosing what feels good over what’s actually good for you.” – Eric Thomas
4. “What you envision in your mind, how you see yourself, and how you envision the world around you is of great importance, because those things become your focus.” – Eric Thomas
5. “Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be!” – Eric Thomas
“Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be!” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
6. “All roads that lead to success have to pass through hardwork boulevard.” – Eric Thomas
7. “You can get through this. You are bigger than your pain, don’t give up, don’t give in.” – Eric Thomas
8. “Everybody wants to be a beast until it’s time to do what beasts do.” – Eric Thomas
9. “Look in the mirror, that’s your competition.” – Eric Thomas
10. “The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.” – Eric Thomas
“The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
11. “Be stronger than your excuses. At the end of pain is success.” – Eric Thomas
12. “The most important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what you are, for what you will become.” – Eric Thomas
13. “Stop looking for permission to pursue your dreams! They are your dreams and you don’t need a co-signer to chase them.” – Eric Thomas
14. “I dare you to be great. I challenge you to be great in every single thing that you do.” – Eric Thomas
15. “People with good intentions make promises. But people with good character keep them.” – Eric Thomas
“People with good intentions make promises. But people with good character keep them.” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
16. “You will never be successful, until you turn your pain into greatness, until you allow your pain to push you from where you are to push you to where you need to be. Stop running from you pain and embrace your pain. Your pain is going to be a part of your prize, a part of your product. I challenge you to push yourself.” – Eric Thomas
17. “I’ve got a dream that is worth more than my sleep.” – Eric Thomas
18. “The only person that remembers the dude that came in second place, is the dude that came in second place!” – Eric Thomas
19. “I do not take constructive criticism from people who have never constructed anything.” – Eric Thomas
20. “Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever.” – Eric Thomas
21. “You wanna shine like a diamond you gotta get cut like a diamond.” – Eric Thomas
22. “Success is not for the weak and uncommitted, sometimes it’s gonna hurt.” – Eric Thomas
23. “To get to that next level, you gotta learn to get uncomfortable being uncomfortable.” – Eric Thomas
24. “We all have the ability to create greatness in our lives.” – Eric Thomas
25. “No alarm clock needed, my passion wakes me up.” – Eric Thomas
26. “Some days are harder than others to get up early and grind, but I’d much rather suffer a little today than struggle the rest of my life.” – Eric Thomas
27. “God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles and a reward for your faithfulness. Don’t give up.” – Eric Thomas
28. “Stop being average. You’re not even good. You were born to be great.” – Eric Thomas
29. “Greatness is never on discount. Greatness is never on sale. Greatness is never half off. It’s all or nothing. It’s all day, every day. Greatness is never on discount.” – Eric Thomas
30. “I use pain to push me to greatness.” – Eric Thomas
31. “If you only have 24 hours in a day, your success is dependent upon how you use the 24.” – Eric Thomas
32. “I’m gonna make the rest of my life, the best of my life.” – Eric Thomas
33. “Everybody has a dream, but not everybody has a grind.” – Eric Thomas
34. “Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour or a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside and something else will takes its place. If I quit however, it will last forever.” – Eric Thomas
35. “Don’t be upset with the result you didn’t get from the work you didn’t do.” – Eric Thomas
“Don’t be upset with the result you didn’t get from the work you didn’t do.” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
36. “Practice doesn’t make perfect. Practice makes permanence.” – Eric Thomas
37. “Don’t cry to quit. You already in pain, you already hurt! Get a reward from it!” – Eric Thomas
38. “You cannot afford to live in potential for the rest of your life. At some point, you have to unleash the potential and make your move.” – Eric Thomas
39. “The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.” – Eric Thomas
40. “Stop whining, start grinding.” – Eric Thomas
41. “Sometimes it ain’t about being the most talented. Sometimes it ain’t about being the smartest. Sometimes it’s not even about working the hardest. Sometimes it’s about consistency!” – Eric Thomas
42. “I’m not the smartest. But you will not out work me! I wake up every morning at 3 o’clock!” – Eric Thomas
43. “When you feel like you’ve given all you’ve got! You gotta take one more step!” – Eric Thomas
44. “Stop whining. You’re not a victim. You’re a victor.” – Eric Thomas
45. “When all your energy gone! When you have nothing left! That’s when it’s show time!” – Eric Thomas
“When all your energy gone! When you have nothing left! That’s when it’s show time!” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
46. “Take advantage of the opportunity of a lifetime, in the lifetime of the opportunity!” – Eric Thomas
47. “If you still alive, you not done everything you could do. If you still alive, there’s still room for growth.” – Eric Thomas
48. “Without struggle, there is no progress. Embrace the struggle, and remember that a setback, is a setup for a comeback.” – Eric Thomas
49. “The world does not conspire against you. You conspire against you. It’s you versus you.”
50. “You can’t defeat your demons if you’re still enjoying their company.” – Eric Thomas
51. “A person who has nothing to lose will help you lose everything you ever worked for.” – Eric Thomas
52. “Someone took that same situation you’ve been complaining about and won with it.” – Eric Thomas
53. “Keep grinding! Stay persistent! One day you gonna wake up and be exactly where you dreamed you would be.” – Eric Thomas
54. “I dare you to try to shortcut success! It’s not going to happen! There are no shortcuts to success!” – Eric Thomas
55. “I realized the secret to success is finishing! And not just finishing, but finishing strong!” – Eric Thomas
“I realized the secret to success is finishing! And not just finishing, but finishing strong!” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
56. “Stop holding people to higher expectations than you have for yourself.” – Eric Thomas
57. “You can’t expect someone to do something for you or with you that you’re not even willing to do for yourself.” – Eric Thomas
58. “Don’t look back — You’re not going that way.” – Eric Thomas
59. “One of the blueprint’s to success is you gotta have a sense of urgency.” – Eric Thomas
60. “The goal is to win not to look like you’re winning.” – Eric Thomas
61. “Freedom begins the moment you realize someone else has been writing your story and it’s time you took the pan from his hand and started writing it yourself.” – Eric Thomas
62. “You will not experience all life has to offer you or begin to experience life at its fullest as long as you are satisfied with mediocrity.” – Eric Thomas
63. “Mediocrity = average, and you can’t live like the 1% being average! Stop selling yourself short and push yourself every single day.” – Eric Thomas
65. “It only takes one person to make a dream become a reality. And that’s you.” – Eric Thomas
“It only takes one person to make a dream become a reality. And that’s you.” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
66. “If you are capable of doing more, do more!” – Eric Thomas
67. “Your relationships will either make you or break you and there is no such thing as a neutral relationship.” People either inspire you to greatness or pull you down in the gutter, it’s that simple. No one fails alone, and no one succeeds alone.” – Eric Thomas
68. “You are the executive director and screenwriter of your life.” – Eric Thomas
69. “Every day I wake up and I am who I say I am and I get what I get because I stay in beast mode.” – Eric Thomas
70. “Be phenomenal or be forgotten.” – Eric Thomas
71. “If you’re not willing to approach it with all you got, don’t approach it all.” – Eric Thomas
72. “Your value increases as your ability to execute increases. Kingdoms, dynasty’s, and legacies aren’t established through lip service. Say less. Do more!” – Eric Thomas
73. “It’s not too late but if you keep procrastinating it’s about to be too late.” – Eric Thomas
74. “Procrastination makes easy things hard, hard things harder.” – Eric Thomas
75. “Never settle. Don’t be a champion for a day. Be a champion for the rest of your life.” – Eric Thomas
“Never settle. Don’t be a champion for a day. Be a champion for the rest of your life.” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
Bonus Eric Thomas Quote
Bonus: Alright, here is one of our favorite Eric Thomas quotes. We added it as bonus, because we stand behind it 100%.
Great job making it to the end of these highly motivational Eric Thomas quotes. We hope they both fired you up and got you inspired and wanting to start making moves on your big goals and dreams.
Sometimes, all it takes to turn our lives around is one great word, a powerful quote, or a small nudge in the right direction. That said, if you haven’t achieved all of your dreams, keep grinding.
Till you reach your aims,
100+ BEST NAPOLEON HILL QUOTES TO HELP YOU THINK AND GROW RICH
WARREN BUFFETT’S NET WORTH AND HOW HE GOT SO RICH
35+ POWERFUL DAN PEÑA QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE MORE
CODIE SANCHEZ NET WORTH AND HOW SHE BUILT HER FORTUNE
THE LINK BETWEEN WORK ETHIC AND SUCCESS
JEFF BEZOS NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HE MAKES PER YEAR
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2023)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE MORE
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP AND NOT WORK UNTIL YOU DIE
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. If you’ve ever asked yourself,...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
BEST WORKOUT APPS AND DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS
This review for best workout apps may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are...
Self-Discipline4 weeks ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
Quotes3 weeks ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence12 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2023)
Motivation3 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation3 weeks ago
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes2 days ago
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE MORE
Inspiration5 months ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Inspiration1 week ago
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Confidence1 year ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes2 months ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY QUOTES
Motivation2 weeks ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation4 weeks ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2023