Reading success stories about other people overcoming adversity to reach the pinnacle of their careers can make you think: “I can do that, too.”
Yes, you can.
However, there may also come a time when you feel like you’ve reached a dead end or can barely see any hint of light at the end of the tunnel. This lowest point might even leave you questioning whether you’ve made the right career choice in the first place.
But don’t let those rejection letters, lay-offs, and unanswered cold emails get the best of you. What you’re facing right now isn’t the most challenging part yet. It’s getting back up that you need to be ready for.
So, what are you going to do?
If you’re not sure what to do when you hit rock bottom, we have a helpful suggestions for you. Here they are…five strategies you could try to bounce back:
When You’ve Hit Rock Bottom, Try These
1. Never Doubt Yourself
Things will really start going downhill if you succumb to doubt and question your own competence in your chosen profession. Even if other people bring this up (which is something many people face daily), you must always believe in yourself.
Don’t allow others to dictate what you can and cannot do. Take a page from Walt Disney’s book.
Even when faced with the big “Maybe you’re not cut out for this?” question for his chosen career, he didn’t turn back. Instead, he kept moving forward, opened new doors, and did new things. More importantly, he urged others to do the same.
In yoga, there is a kind of focused gaze (called “Drishti”) that can help a person concentrate on their intentions and maintain balance during practice.
It helps you avoid getting distracted by outside noise and blocks messages that may harm your motivation and hinder you from reaching your full potential.
You can apply this not only in your career but also in real life. At the beginning of every day, set a short-term goal and revisit that at the day’s end. This will help you determine whether you’ve stayed on track and accomplished what you set out to do.
2. Take Responsibility
You’ve probably had people tell you to take responsibility for what happened in your career. Though this may not be the words you want to hear, it’s one you’ll want to listen to.
Don’t blame circumstances or other people for what happened. While you shouldn’t doubt what you’re capable of, you must not shrug off responsibility for the situation, either.
Instead, you need to step up. This will not only help you gain more self-respect but will also open opportunities that will serve as a hint of light at the end of a dark tunnel.
Remember: The key to bouncing back from hitting your lowest point is accepting the situation as it is and admitting your own faults. From there, you should be able to get a better grip on the situation.
Related: Tips for Taking More Responsibility
3. Be Your Own Hero
During the darkest days of your life, the only person you can count on is you.
While this may seem like a sad notion, it can be quite empowering for many people.
Too often, we become our worst critics, especially during difficult moments like this. But besides taking responsibility for what happened, you also need to be your own hero. This begins the moment you remember that you should be your own best motivator and supporter.
This is all about being kind and feeling at peace with yourself. Like a good friend, you must treat yourself kindly.
According to research, self-compassion leads to better motivation. Contrary to what some people believe, being kind to yourself isn’t going to make you lazy or lose your competitive edge. It will help you become more confident since it trains your mind that you will still be there to support you, no matter what the outcome of your efforts are.
As a result, you will feel more motivated to take on challenges and risks since the fear and pressure are lessened.
Reserve a few minutes every day for meditation or journaling to listen to your inner voice. This will help you realize how you’re treating yourself and determine what areas of your life you self-sabotage unintentionally.
4. Analyze What Happened and Create a Plan
Once you’ve ironed out internal struggles, it’s time to face the situation head-on. Analyze what happened and come up with a plan.
Ask yourself: Is it really that bad? What kind of help do I need?
Try asking for help from a family member, a close friend, or even a professional coach. Talk about it and listen to an alternate view of the situation you’re in. At this point, you might realize that what seemed like the end of the world isn’t as bad as it thought it was.
From there, you should come up with a game plan. Assess your current skills and determine if you need to improve them. Set short-term goals and look for opportunities with the potential to haul you out of the slump you’re in.
After planning, take concrete steps in the right direction. Celebrate small victories. Although they may not yet count as your big comeback, these will help re-establish your self-esteem and empower you to take on the challenges that lie ahead.
5. Follow Your Gut
When you’ve hit rock bottom, chances are high you won’t have all the answers you need. The data you’d like to have may not be there, the resources you thought you could depend on, may not be there either.
When this happens, your gut can show you the way.
If you feel like it’s the wrong step to take, it most likely is. If you’re pressured into making a quick decision, turn around and walk away.
Often, people need that extra something that will push them to make the decision. Even with the amount of data, online reviews, references, interviews, and talks with friends, your gut will most likely be the deciding factor.
As Steve Jobs said during a speech after climbing his way back from getting kicked out of a company he founded: “You have to trust in something.”
Be it your gut, destiny, karma, or life itself, having faith that all “the dots will connect” down the line will help you gain the confidence to tread the road less traveled, he said at Stanford.
People often leave their self-assessment to others that they fail to check whether they’re headed in the right direction. Don’t leave your future in the hands of managers and supervisors – handle your own assessment and be the writer of your own fate.
Related: Become a Persistent Person
Get Back in the Game
Getting back in the game when you’ve hit rock bottom is a process that should not be rushed. When you hit rock bottom, bouncing back towards professional success is about taking small but steady steps instead of big, shaky strides.
So, don’t relent. Erase from your mind the idea of throwing in the towel. No more doubting yourself. Own your path, decide to become your own hero. Make your plan of attack, follow your gut, and get back in the game.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these strategies for when you’ve hit rock bottom, then you love these tips on How To Avoid Giving Up, and you may even enjoy these inspiring quotes about Bouncing Back From Failure.
70+ MOTIVATIONAL RAY LEWIS QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOUR GREATNESS
Ray Lewis was one of the greatest Linebacker’s to ever play in the NFL, if not the greatest. More than almost any other athlete, Ray Lewis embodies the the true heart of a champion. He exudes a level of focus, determination, and work-ethic like no other. Which is why we’ve decided to publish this collection of Ray Lewis quotes.
Our hope is that they’ll inspire you to emulate the drive and work-ethic that helped Ray Lewis achieve much of his success. May they help you smash through all of your life’s challenges with the same ferocity of one of the most fearsome athletes the NFL has ever known.
So, if you’re ready to get fired up with these highly motivating Ray Lewis quotes, let’s dive right in:
Best Ray Lewis Quotes for Achieving Success
Ray Lewis is a master motivator, and this initial list is a collection of our best Ray Lewis quotes for helping you achieve more success. Apply the wisdom from these quotes in all you do, and we don’t doubt you’ll eventually find more success in all you do:
1. “Never be comfortable with just enough.” – Ray Lewis
2. “Wins and losses come a dime a dozen. But effort? Nobody can judge that. Because effort is between you and you.” – Ray Lewis
3. “To be the best and stay there, sweat is necessary.” – Ray Lewis
4. “Don’t let your alarm clock, be the only reason you wake up.” – Ray Lewis
5. “The hardest thing to do is work hard when no one is watching.” – Ray Lewis
6. “If you can’t imagine yourself being out of the hood, you’ll keep going back to the hood.” – Ray Lewis
“If you can’t imagine yourself being out of the hood, you’ll keep going back to the hood.” – Ray LewisTweet Quote
7. “What if we do the impossible?… If I miss anything about my career, it will be to listen to what people say you can’t do and then go do it.” – Ray Lewis
8. “My pain is my badge of honor.” – Ray Lewis
9. “The greatest opportunity is found here today… We already now what yesterday has got for us. It’s already gone. Tomorrow, too far away. What about right now!” – Ray Lewis
10. “I was willing to put in the work.” – Ray Lewis
11. “I’m pissed off for greatness. Because if you ain’t pissed off for Greatness, that means you’re OK with being mediocre.” – Ray Lewis
12. “One thing about God’s will, you can never see God’s will before it happens. You can only see at the end of it.” – Ray Lewis
13. “It has nothing to do with talent and everything to do with effort.” – Ray Lewis
14. “Man believes in the possible, God believes in the impossible.” – Ray Lewis
15. “I prepare so no one can take what is mine, no one can replace my mind, my heart.” – Ray Lewis
16. “You show me your crowd, I’ll show you your future.” – Ray Lewis
17. “Man doesn’t dictate what you do or how you do it. If you believe in God, believe in God; have your faith in him. That’s where my faith lies.” – Ray Lewis
18. “You have to be careful of people who like to talk a big game but can’t back it up.” – Ray Lewis
Ray Lewis Motivational Quotes
This next batch of Ray Lewis quotes really packs a punch. These are the Ray Lewis motivational quotes that will help you up your intensity and make you want to put everything you got into your tasks at hand. Give them a read and then let them push you to find the success you’re after.
19. “Before anything great is really achieved, your comfort zone must be disturbed.” – Ray Lewis
20. “All I know is grind.” – Ray Lewis
21. “It don’t matter about me. What matters about me is sacrificing for you, for the ultimate goal, which is us.” – Ray Lewis
22. “My thing… is to come in and be who I am, which is the most dominant player in the game.” – Ray Lewis
23. “Do whatever you gotta do to chase your legacy every second of your life.” – Ray Lewis
24. “Greatness is a lot of small things done well stacked up on each other day after day workout after workout.” – Ray Lewis
25. “Every day of my life, I’m trying to find a different way to get better.” – Ray Lewis
26. “Don’t walk through life just playing football. Don’t walk through life just being an athlete. Athletics will fade. Character and integrity and really making an impact on someone’s life, that’s the ultimate vision, that’s the ultimate goal – bottom line.” – Ray Lewis
“Don’t walk through life just playing football. Don’t walk through life just being an athlete. Athletics will fade. Character and integrity and really making an impact on someone’s life, that’s the ultimate vision, that’s the ultimate goal – bottom line.” – Ray LewisTweet Quote
27. “So, if I give any credit, besides giving all credit to God, for being healthy, it’s just my workout and how much torture I put my body through in the offseason.” – Ray Lewis
Keep to it, you are more than halfway through these inspiring Ray Lewis quotes, and the 2nd half only gets better.
See a quote that you like? Share it!
Related: Self-Discipline Quotes for Success
28. “Pay attention who is for you, and who is against you.” – Ray Lewis
29. “Pain is only temporary, no matter how long it lasts.” – Ray Lewis
30. “Effort is between you and you.” – Ray Lewis
31. “I’ve got kids that are always watching and I taught them to always finish something you started.” – Ray Lewis
32. “You can either make the play or you can watch the play be made.” – Ray Lewis
33. “No matter the circumstances that you may be going through, just push through it.” – Ray Lewis
“No matter the circumstances that you may be going through, just push through it.” – Ray LewisTweet Quote
34. “We get one opportunity in life. Once chance at life to do whatever you’re going to do, to lay your foundation and make whatever mark you’re going to make. Whatever legacy you’re going to leave; leave your legacy!” – Ray Lewis
Ray Lewis Quotes About Life
Ray Lewis is more than just a great football player. He has stepped up to be an inspiration to countless people through the motivational speeches and inspiring pep-talks he’s given across the country. With that said, his advice is not just applicable to finding success on the football field, but also to finding more success in life.
As such, you’ll enjoy these Ray Lewis quotes about life, and hopefully, they’ll inspire and show the way to live a more impactful one.
35. “You’ve gotta be hungry for it; ready to put everything into it. EVERYTHING! Every second. You have to be the first one to the line. That’s how leaders are born.” – Ray Lewis
36. “The only thing that follows work is results.” – Ray Lewis
37. “If tomorrow wasn’t promised, what would you give for today.” – Ray Lewis
38. “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.” – Ray Lewis
39. “When I step on the field, it’s on. I know it’s time to go to work.” – Ray Lewis
40. “Whatever you want to do, Go Do It!” – Ray Lewis
41. “Success is one thing, impact is another.” – Ray Lewis
42. “Don’t the only way to defeat pain is to recognize pain exists.” – Ray Lewis
43. “You got to be willing to walk through a storm. That’s what I tell people all of the time.” – Ray Lewis
44. “Unshakeable faith and passionate work make all your dreams a reality.” – Ray Lewis
45. “Embrace your pain, maintain your faith, do your work, leave your legacy.” – Ray Lewis
46. “Bottom line, your body is a temple, and you have to treat it that way. That’s how God designed it.” – Ray Lewis
“Bottom line, your body is a temple, and you have to treat it that way. That’s how God designed it.” – Ray LewisTweet Quote
47. “I figured something out. And it is no secret what I figured out. Whatever the majority of people were doing, I found myself doing the opposite. I wanted to chase something great.” – Ray Lewis
48. “In any war, you put your back to mine, I put my back to yours, and let’s do what we gotta do.” – Ray Lewis
49. “There’s one secret to hitting hard, and that is to completely dedicate your body. That’s the difference between a man going forward and a man going backward, no matter how big he is.” – Ray Lewis
50. “Do you. Don’t do it to be liked. Do it to be respected.” – Ray Lewis
51. “What’s the difference between you and the man sitting beside you? It’s 1%. In my business. Only 1% make it. If everyone had the same dream, only 1 will make it from this crowd. Who will be that one?” – Ray Lewis
52. “With all the things I’ve been through, the No. 1 thing that I’ve learned is that we’re supposed to help people through this world.” – Ray Lewis
Related: Badass Quotes on Effort
53. “You’re always one play away from changing the game.” – Ray Lewis
54. “It’s better to be respected then liked.” – Ray Lewis
55. “Respect is earned. Respect is never given.” – Ray Lewis
56. “When that whistle blows we unleash hell.” – Ray Lewis
57. “Life sometimes is the most amazing thing that you can ever experience when it comes to impacting people.” – Ray Lewis
58. “You got to sacrifice something to get anything that you want to get in life.” – Ray Lewis
59. “What have you sacrificed? Everybody wants something. Everybody wants to make more money, everybody wants a bigger house, everybody wants to change their situation. My question… what are you sacrificing?” – Ray Lewis
60. “Your energy is your currency.” – Ray Lewis
61. “If you principles are the foundations of who you are, then your potential is limitless.” – Ray Lewis
62. “Your principles dictate how committed you are to being successful.” – Ray Lewis
63. “This foundation, you can’t move it. This frame, you can’t bend it. I don’t just train, I push, I demand. My game, never miss it. My heart, never doubt it.” – Ray Lewis
“This foundation, you can’t move it. This frame, you can’t bend it. I don’t just train, I push, I demand. My game, never miss it. My heart, never doubt it.” – Ray LewisTweet Quote
64. “Until you get to the point in your life, that you want to change it where you will sacrifice anything…it’s the only way change is going to happen.” – Ray Lewis
65. “I always tell people who can’t find a way… DON’T EVER GIVE UP!” – Ray Lewis
66. “A goal remains a goal until you write it on a piece of paper, then it becomes a vision.” – Ray Lewis
“A goal remains a goal until you write it on a piece of paper, then it becomes a vision.” – Ray LewisTweet Quote
67. “I always tried to figure out what’s the difference between good and great. Good is fitting in. GREAT is fitting out!” – Ray Lewis
68. “They say old school doesn’t help, I beg to differ. Old school is the reason I am standing here. My momma putting her hands on me… is the reason I am here.” – Ray Lewis
69. “It’s up to us to change the culture. We can’t let social media dictate what our kids see and can’t see.” – Ray Lewis
70. “Turn your pain into power.” – Ray Lewis
71. “Make your greatest power your greatest ability, which is effort, effort, effort, effort.” – Ray Lewis
72. “I learned that there’s a different side of pain. On the other side of it is GLORY, if you push through it.” – Ray Lewis
Bonus Ray Lewis Quote
Bonus: Out of all of the inspiring and motivational Ray Lewis quotes we’ve covered up until this point, this last one is probably our favorite. It’s short, but it says everything you need to know to achieve more success, make a bigger impact, and reach your full potential in life. Here it is….
Video Credit: Chispa Motivation (Subscribe Here)
There you have it, the most hard-hitting Ray Lewis quotes on the web capable of inspiring your Greatness. Be sure to book mark this page, or come back whenever you want to channel that same relentless energy Ray Lewis used to achieve his Greatness.
With that being said, we hope you enjoyed these quotes, and if you think they can help inspire someone else to become their best, please share this page with them.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these inspiring Ray Lewis quotes, then you’ll certainly love these quotes from another G.O.A.T – Tom Brady.
55+ MAKING MOVES QUOTES FOR THOSE READY TO HUSTLE AND GO PLACES
We still believe in the American Dream here at The STRIVE. We believe that with the right attitude, an inspiring dream, and a willingness to work hard, anything is possible. So, if you’re here in search of a little inspiration to give you that boost to keep striving to further yourself or to improve your circumstances, then you’ll enjoy this collection of Making Moves Quotes.
Give them a read, and let them fire you up so you can get out there and start making moves of your own. Let’s get it!
BEST MAKING MOVES QUOTES
1. “If you don’t make bold moves, the world doesn’t move forward.” – Richard Branson
2. “Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.” – Anonymous
3. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
4. “Lay low and boss up.” – Anonymous
5. “Life is a game board. Time is your opponent. If you procrastinate, you will lose the game. You must make a move to be victorious.” – Napoleon Hill
“Life is a game board. Time is your opponent. If you procrastinate, you will lose the game. You must make a move to be victorious.” – Napoleon HillClick to tweet
6. “Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.” – Goethe
7. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.” – Anonymous
8. “Quiet moves often make a stronger impression than a wild combination with heavy sacrifices.” – Mikhail Tal
9. “Patience; this is the greatest business asset. Wait for the right time to make your moves.” – J. Paul Getty
10. “Gotta move different when you want different.” – Anonymous
11. “If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan
12. “Make more moves and less announcements.” – Anonymous
13. “Be confident, be powerful and make moves like a boss.” – Jessica Duckett
14. “Keep making moves. Never stop working. Never stop grinding.” – Anonymous
15. “Life is about making the right decisions and moving on.” – Josh Rayburn
16. “Plot quietly and humbly. Manifest fruitfully and abundantly.” – Anonymous
17. “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jen Sincero
18. “Never announce your moves before you make them.” – Anonymous
19. “By working hard, by making the right moves, you can create your own luck, I think.” – Richard Branson
20. “Make moves or make excuses.” – Anonymous
21. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
22. “We uncover our nature through action.” – Steven Pressfield
23. “Look, I don’t dance now, I make money moves.” – Cardi B
24. “Money moves from those who do not manage it to those who do.” – Dave Ramsey
25. “I knew that if I failed, I wouldn’t regret that, but the one thing I might regret was not trying” – Jeff Bezos
“I knew that if I failed, I wouldn’t regret that, but the one thing I might regret was not trying” – Jeff BezosClick to tweet
26. “Build, not bought. Hustle, not handed. Earned, not given.” – Anonymous
27. “Dream big, start small, but most of all, start.” – Simon Sinek
28. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did.” – Mark Twain
29. “The way to get rich is to make money, not to save it.” – Kate Chopin
30. “The rich invest in time, the poor invest in money.” – Warren Buffett
31. “Don’t mistake silence for weakness. Smart people don’t plan big moves out loud.” – Anonymous
32. “Men of action are favored by the goddess of good luck.” – George S. Clason
33. “You can’t make big moves if you’re easily stumped by small thinking.” – Rene Rodriguez
34. “If you wait until you are ready, as the saying goes, you will wait forever.” – Gene Simmons
35. “The key to success is to start before you are ready.” – Marie Forleo
36. “I hear you making excuses but I’m far too busy making moves. Join me or be quiet.” – Anonymous
37. “Making a big life change is pretty scary. But know what’s even scarier? Regret.” – Zig Ziglar
38. “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted to do. Do it now.” – Paulo Coelho
39. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
40. “Fortune favors the bold.” – Virgil
41. “Work hard and never make excuses.” – Master P
42. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
43. “You are what you do, not what you say you do.” – Carl Jung
44. “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Ghandi
45. “If we fail to adapt, we fail to move forward.” – John Wooden
46. “Expect change. Analyze the landscape. Take the opportunities. Stop being the chess piece; become the player. It’s your move.” – Tony Robbins
47. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
48. “Give your dreams all you’ve got, and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.” – William James
49. “Those at the top of the mountain didn’t fall there. Make your move!” – Atlas Rowe
50. “We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are.” – Max De Pree
51. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
52. “Take action! An inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention.” – Steve Maraboli
53. “Thinking will not overcome fear but action will.” – W. Clement Stone
54. “If you don’t like where you are at, move. You’re not a tree.” – Anonymous
55. “Make your next move your best move.” – Stephen Williams
Bonus Quote on Making Moves
Bonus: Here’s one last quote we wan to leave you with, with regard to making moves….
We hope you enjoyed this collection of Making Moves Quotes. If any caught your eye, please share them, because you never know you you might inspire. A few powerful words, delivered at the right time, can turn someone’s whole world around.
With that said, the only way to achieve what you want in this life is to start making moves, so get after it. And don’t stop till you get there…
TOP 25+ YOU ARE A BADASS QUOTES BY JEN SINCERO
Jen Sincero is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, speaker, and motivational coach who’s helped countless people transform their personal lives with her books, online advice, and coaching. With that said, her book You Are a Badass is a powerful resource that can help just about anyone make big and exciting changes in their lives, and level up in general. As such, we’ve rounded up some of the best You Are A Badass Quotes we could find.
Our hope is that they’ll inspire you enough to learn more about Jen Sincero’s life-changing philosophy, and prompt you to begin becoming a badass of your own.
So, without further ado, let’s dive into these power quotes from You Are a Badass:
BEST YOU ARE A BADASS QUOTES
1. “There’s nothing as unstoppable as a freight train full of fu**-yeah.” – Jen Sincero
2. “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jen Sincero
3. “You are responsible for what you say and do. You are not responsible for whether or not people freak out about it.” – Jen Sincero
4. “So often, we pretend we’ve made a decision, when what we’ve really done is signed up to try until it gets too uncomfortable.” – Jen Sincero
5. “You need to have a ten-ton gorilla of desire behind your decision or else you’ll wimp out the second things get hard.” – Jen Sincero
“You need to have a ten-ton gorilla of desire behind your decision or else you’ll wimp out the second things get hard.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
6. “You are loved. Massively. Ferociously. Unconditionally. The Universe is totally freaking out about how awesome you are. It’s got you wrapped in a warm gorilla hug of adoration. It wants to give you everything you desire. It wants you to be happy. It wants you to see what it sees in you.” – Jen Sincero
7. “You need to go from wanting to change your life to deciding to change your life.” – Jen Sincero
8. “What other people think about you has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them.” – Jen Sincero
9. “It never ceases to amaze me the precious time we spend chasing the squirrels around our brains, playing out our dramas, worrying about unwanted facial hair, seeking adoration, justifying our actions, complaining about slow Internet connections, dissecting the lives of idiots, when we are sitting in the middle of a full-blown miracle that is happening right here, right now.” – Jen Sincero
10. “On the other side of your fear is freedom” – Jen Sincero
11. “We only get to be in our bodies for a limited time, why not celebrate the journey instead of merely riding it out until it’s over?” – Jen Sincero
12. “Nobody who ever accomplished anything big of new or worth raising a celebratory first in the air did it from their comfort zone.” – Jen Sincero
13. “Never apologize for who you are. It lets the whole world down.” – Jen Sincero
14. “We are all perfect in our own, magnificent, f***ed-up ways. Laugh at yourself. Love yourself and others. Rejoice in the cosmic ridiculousness.” – Jen Sincero
15. “Take care of yourself as if you’re the most awesome person you’ve ever met.” – Jen Sincero
16. “You cut yourself off from the supply of awesomeness when you are not in a state of gratitude.” – Jen Sincero
17. “You are responsible for what you say and do. You are not responsible for whether or not people freak out about it.” – Jen Sincero
18. “Surrendering is the free-falling backwards into the unknown and trusting that The Universe will catch you.” – Jen Sincero
19. “Our thoughts become our words, our words become our beliefs, our beliefs become our actions, our actions become our habits, and our habits become our realities.” – Jen Sincero
20. “Deciding is freedom. Indecision is torture.” – Jen Sincero
21. “In order to kick ass you must first lift up your foot.” – Jen Sincero
22. “Say nice things about your body, dress it up, and take it out. Give it hot sex, luxurious baths, and massages. Move it, stretch it, nourish it, hydrate it, pay attention to it—The better our bodies feel, the happier and more productive we are.” – Jen Sincero
23. “Don’t waste your precious time giving one single crap about what anybody else thinks of you.” – Jen Sincero
24. “If you want to live a life you’ve never lived, you have to do things you’ve never done.” – Jen Sincero
25. “Your reality is created by what you focus on and how you choose to interpret it.” – Jen Sincero
“Your reality is created by what you focus on and how you choose to interpret it.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
26. “When you love yourself enough to stand in your truth no matter what the cost, everyone benefits.” – Jen Sincero
27. “Most answers reveal themselves through doing, not thinking.” – Jen Sincero
28. “Wallowing in the pain and suffering isn’t going to help anyone, yourself included, any more than starving yourself will help the hungry. If you want to help the world and yourself, keep your frequency high and do your work from a place of power and joy.” – Jen Sincero
29. “Who you surround yourself with greatly affects how you see your world and how high you set the bar for yourself.” – Jen Sincero
30. “Your beliefs hold the key to your financial success.” – Jen Sincero
31. “When you hang out with whiners, pessimists, tweakers, bleakers, freakers-outers and life-is-so-unfairers, it’s an uphill climb to keep yourself in a positive headspace. Stay away from people with tiny minds and tiny thoughts and start hanging out with people who see limitless possibility as the reality.” – Jen Sincero
32. “What if you decided to do the most outrageous, most exciting thing you ever dared fantasize about, regardless of what anyone, including your terrified self, thought? THAT would be living.” – Jen Sincero
33. “All life is either moving forward and evolving or shrinking back and dying. If you want to evolve in your own life, you have to push through the obstacles instead of running from them. Obstacles and challenges are the agents of growth.” – Jen Sincero
34. “You are a badass. You were one when you came screaming onto this planet and you are one now. The Universe wouldn’t have bothered with you otherwise. You can’t screw up so majorly that your badassery disappears. It is who you are. It’s who you always will be. It’s not up for negotiation.” – Jen Sincero
35. “Love yourself.” – Jen Sincero
36. “You are perfect. To think anything less is as pointless as a river thinking that it’s got too many curves or that it moves too slowly or that its rapids are too rapid.” – Jen Sincero
37. “The only failure is quitting. Everything else is just gathering information.” – Jen Sincero
38. “You faith in The Universe must be stronger than your fear of not getting what you want.” – Jen Sincero
39. “One of the best things you can do to improve the world is to improve yourself.” – Jen Sincero
Bonus Quote From You Are a Badass
Bonus: Here’s one last final quote from You Are A Badass, it’s a great piece of advice, and we think that there is true power behind it. Enjoy!
“Be Who You Are Regardless of What Anybody Else Things or Believes Is Possible.“” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
Jen Sincero created a masterpiece with her book, and as you can tell from this list of top You Are A Badass Quotes, that she has much wisdom and life-changing advice to impart.
With that said, if you have yet to read her book, you can get it here:
Note: We’re reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission
Till next time,
10 BEST MOTIVATIONAL VIDEOS EVER
Welcome to The STRIVE and our unique list of what we believe are some of the best motivational videos ever. But, before we get into them we want to have a quick chat with you about motivation in general.
Motivation Can Be Optimized
We believe true motivation begins from within. But, we also believe it can be optimized with motivation hacks like videos, movies, or music. In fact, there is a famous quote regarding motivation, which makes this point well, and it goes like this… “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing, that’s why we recommend it daily.” This quote is from Zig Ziglar, one of best motivational speakers of the 21th century. The quote sums up a point that we aim to convince you of, and that is, this… Motivation needs to be digested on the daily to keep you fired up towards your goals.
Of course, we believe that true motivation always begins from within. And that our strongest motivation to achieve will come when we have a crystal-clear vision of exactly what it is that we are trying to accomplish. However, we also believe, that we can rely on external resources to optimize our motivational levels.
Internal + External Motivation = Optimal Motivation
Optimal motivation is the state of maintaining the highest level of intensity and drive towards the achieving of one’s goals in the least amount of time. And it can be achieved when we combine both a strong and clear vision for what we want to do, with external stimulus to keep us primed for moving forward at the pace and intensity in which we began our quest to achieve our grand goals.
In other words, we can always use external motivation as the kick in the pants we need to stay on track to achieve our goals with the enthusiasm and within the time frames we initially set out to achieve them.
Therefore, to help you maintain optimal levels of motivation, we’ve pulled together a list of the 10 best motivational videos ever made.
We’ve reviewed hundreds of motivational videos for this page, and these videos are hands down, the best out there. And we did this so you don’t have to waste time viewing motivational video upon motivational video just to find that one that really gets you moving.
So, to add to your repertoire of motivation hacks, give these motivational videos a view. And if they do the trick, bookmark this page, and come back to them whenever you are in need of optimal motivation.
THE 10 BEST MOTIVATIONAL VIDEOS EVER
Note: Below is our favorite list of timeless motivational videos for optimizing motivation. Each contains a short description, along with an inspiring excerpt pulled straight from the video. Enjoy!
#1 Best Motivational Video Ever
‘Versus’ is one of the most powerful motivational speeches ever. It’s like having a coach or father figure give you a little pep talk to encourage you to step up to the plate and strive for your potential. It’s short, but it packs a punch.
“The only difference between making history and being history, the only thing, THE ONLY THING you can count on at any given moment is YOU!”Click to tweet
#2 Best Motivational Video Ever
‘How Successful People Think’ is a mashup of inspiring advice from some of the world’s most successful people, like Magic Johnson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and many more.
“You’ve got to shoot for the top. You’ve got to really have big goals and think big. You don’t achieve big things by accident.”Click to tweet
#3 Best Motivational Video Ever
‘Simon Sinek On Millennials In The Workplace’ is a must see video of you are a Millennial. The bulk of the video is of Simon Sinek being interviewed by Tom Bilyeu, so it’s not your typical high-energy type of motivational video, but it is motivational none the less. Primarily because of the truthful insights Sinek provides, which will help you want to get your stuff together and start taking more action, to achieve success and something meaningful as a Millennial.
“Apparently Millennials are tough to manage, and they’re accused of being entitled, and narcissistic, self-interested, unfocused, lazy, but entitled is the big one.”Click to tweet
#4 Best Motivational Video Ever
‘Prove Them Wrong’ is short but powerful video that includes inspiring imagery and a handful of encouraging messages from various leaders, motivational speakers, and coaches that will make you want to get to work on achieving success and proving “them” wrong.
“The most powerful and motivational speeches I’ve ever heard, came from people who told me I couldn’t do something.”Click to tweet
#5 Best Motivational Video Ever
‘How Bad Do You Want It?’ is five minutes and fifty one seconds of hard-hitting life advice from motivational speaker and performance coach Eric Thomas. If you’re serious about finding success, by the end of this video, you’ll be ready to make some serious changes in your life.
“If you’re going to be successful, you’ve got to be willing to give up some sleep. Sleep? Sleep is for those people who are broke…”Click to tweet
#6 Best Motivational Video Ever
‘Dream’ is a well-crafted montage of inspiring scenes from a variety of movies, with some of the most thought-provoking words of encouragement from people like Les Brown, Will Smith, and a few others. If you’re looking for motivation, it is definitely worth watching.
#7 Best Motivational Video Ever
‘Everybody Wants To Be a Beast’ is one of the most charged motivational speeches Eric Thomas has ever made. It’s real, raw, and it doesn’t sugar coat the truth about why most people fail to find the success they dream of. It’s a must watch video if you’re looking for motivational video that will practically force you stop making excuses and start taking action.
#8 Best Motivational Video Ever
‘One of the Best Motivational Videos I’ve Ever Seen’ has a long title, but it’s extremely short. The video showcases a handful of real life success stories of people who were told they wouldn’t or couldn’t be successful, yet against all odds, and against their doubter’s predictions, they prevailed. It’s worth the minute it will take you to watch it.
#9 Best Motivational Video Ever
‘Why Do We Fall’ is another masterpiece created by Mateusz M. The video montage starts off with Rocky’s motivating speech to his son, and then blends masterfully with some of the best speeches of all time from movies like ‘Any Given Sunday’, ‘Pursuit of Happyness’, and many more. It’s a great video that will make you want dig deep down to find the motivation you need.
“It ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving it forward.”Click to tweet
#10 Best Motivational Video Ever
‘Rocky 5 Lessons of Life’ is a highly emotional scene from Rocky 5, where Rocky is reminiscing about a pep talk he had with Micky when he was still alive. It has a slow start, but the climax of the scene makes it one of the most powerful pep-talks you’ll probably ever hear.
“This here is the favorite thing I have on this earth, and Rocky Marciano gave me that. You know what it was? His cufflink. And now I am giving it to you. It’s gotta be like an angel on your shoulder see, and if you ever get hurt, and you feel that your going down…. this little angel is gonna whisper in your ear… and he’s gonna say…. GET UP YOU SON OF BITCH!! CAUSE MICKEY LOVES YOU!”Click to tweet
Did We Say 10?
Okay, so we lied a little. We had to sneak a bonus video in. It is an old one, but full of fire! It is also one of the most watched motivational videos ever, ever, ever, ever (failed attempt at an echo). Seriously, 30,000,000 views and counting.
Bonus Motivational Video
“Unbroken’ is a motivational masterpiece. It consists of some of the most inspirational quotes from visionary Steve Jobs, Les Brown, and others, and combines them with breathtaking, that’s well synced with a stunning soundtrack Do yourself a favor and watch It!
“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.Click to tweet
Stay On Track
There you have it, THE list of the best motivational videos ever made. Here’s a quick recap of our list for ease of reference:
- ‘How Successful People Think’
- ‘Simon Sinek On Millennials In The Workplace’
- ‘Prove Them Wrong’
- ‘How Bad Do You Want It?’
- ‘Dream – Motivational Video’
- ‘Everybody Wants to Be a Beast’
- ‘One of The BEST Motivational Videos I’ve Ever Seen’
- ‘Why Do We Fall’
- ‘Rocky 5 Lessons of Life’
- Bonus: ‘Unbroken – Motivational Video’
We hope these videos help you like they have helped us.
We hope they help you create optimal levels of motivation for staying on track and achieving more. If you found value in this convenient collection of motivational videos by all means share it…
Check out this great collection of Motivational Videos I found. Without a doubt they’ll help you fire up your day! Tweet This
Do you have a motivational video or inspirational video that really gets you fired up to rock life? Is there a motivational video that you think should be on this list? If so, let us know in the comments section below.
Don’t let your fire wane…stay lit, stay motivated, and whatever you do, don’t stop striving!
Till next time…
PS – If you’ve gone through all of these inspiring videos, but you’re still looking for something more, something more tangible, give this motivational journal a look. It may just be exactly what you need!
25 BEST MOTIVATIONAL RAP SONGS TO INSPIRE YOUR HUSTLE
Motivation comes to us from a variety of sources. Sometimes it comes to us after reading a good book, or watching an inspiring movie. Other times, it comes after reviewing our goals, watching a moving video, or eyeing over a few powerful quotes. And then there’s music, motivational rap music. That’s right, some of best motivation can be found in motivational rap songs.
It’s doesn’t matter if you’re looking to get hyped up for a big game, motivated to go the gym, or fired up to get your hustle on, motivational rap music always delivers.
With that said, since we cover all things motivation here at The STRIVE, we’ve rounded up some of the best motivational rap songs of all-time. Some songs are newer, while some are classics. Our hope is that they’ll help you get hyped up and motivated to chase your goals and get your hustle on. So, with out further ado, let’s dive into these motivational songs:
TOP MOTIVATIONAL RAP SONGS
Note: viewer discretion is advised. The motivational rap videos listed below contain explicit lyrics and opinions expressed within them that are solely the artists’, and may not necessarily reflect the opinions and beliefs of the site or it’s affiliates.
1.) Jay Rock, ‘Win’
You’ve got to be determined to win before you actually do. And you’ve got to be willing to cut loose anything and anyone that tries to stand between success and you.
Jay Rock captures this essence extremely well in his enticing hype song, ‘Win’.
2.) Chris Brown, ‘Look At Me Now’
Chris Brown created a classic with this song. His message hits hard and is relatable. No doubt, it’s a message we all aim to eventually express one day, especially to all of our haters and everyone who doubted us.
3.) NF, ‘When I Grow Up’
This is a great motivational rap song by NF. If you’re looking for a fresh sound with a powerful message about following your dreams, this is it.
“When I grow up, I just want to pay my bills, Rappin’ ’bout the way I feel, oh yeah. I just want to make a couple mil! – NFTweet Quote
4.) Drake, ‘Started From The Bottom’
Drake’s ‘Started From The Bottom’ flows well and has a powerful message that resonates with every listener who has ever struggled to make their way. It’s also a motivating song, in that is forces the audience to reflect on their progress, if their arrival to “Here” has yet to be achieved.
5.) Kendrick Lamar, ‘Humble’
There’s a lot to Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Humble’, probably too much for us to unpack here. Without a doubt, this song requires some introspection.
But, the beats alone when combined with the underlying essence and charge of the song, can fire up just about anyone!
“My left stroke just went viral. Right stroke put lil’ baby in a spiral. Soprano C, we like to keep it on a high note. It’s levels to it, you and I know.” – Kendrick LamarTweet Quote
6.) Eminem, ‘Till I Collapse’
Is almost as if Eminem was purposely trying to create a motivational rap song with this one. ‘Till I Collapse’ just oozes with lyrics and imagery of never giving up, of pushing forward and persisting no matter what, till you reach your greatness.
If there were a genre of rap known as motivation rap, this gem would be in it.
“‘Til I collapse I’m spilling these raps long as you feel ’em. ‘Til the day that I drop you’ll never say that I’m not killing ’em.” – EminemTweet Quote
7.) Nas, ‘Hate Me Now’
Nas is a legend in the rap industry, and he created a timeless work of art with ‘Hate Me Now’. So much so that people are still rocking it to this day. ‘Hate Me Now’ is definitely a power song that will get you hustling just to spite your haters.
“It’s a thin line between paper and hate. Friends and snakes, nine millis and thirty-eights. Hell or the pearly gates; I was destined to come. Predicted, blame God, he blew breath in my lungs.” – NasTweet Quote
8.) Rick Ross, ‘Every Day I’m Hustling’
Rick Ross created what many consider to be a true ‘Hustler’s Anthem’ with ‘Hustlin”. The song’s hook is catchy, motivating, and leave’s the audience wanting to listen to the song again and again.
But most importantly, the song makes you want to get to work on making your money.
“Everyday I’m hustlin’ hustlin’. Hustle, hustlin’ hustlin’. Hustle, hustlin’ hustlin’. Hustle, hustlin’ hustlin.” – Rick RossTweet Quote
9.) T.I., ‘Whatever You Like’
The lyrics of T.I.’s ‘Whatever You Like’ aren’t intentionally inspiring. But, his words do evoke imagery of being a baller or “making it”, and thus having the means to give your lady, girlfriend, or whatever… whatever her heart desires. It’s definitely a status worth striving for, and is motivating to anyone who aspires to give their special “other” whatever it is they like.
Oh, and the beat is on point too, which is another reason why it belongs on our list of top motivational rap songs.
“Anytime you want to pick up the telephone… You know it ain’t nothin to drop a couple stacks on you. Want it, you could get it, my dear… Five million dollar home, drop Bentley’s, I swear.” – T.I.Tweet Quote
10.) M.I.A.,’Paper Planes’
Many people may have never heard of M.I.A., but she’s been around for awhile, and despite the song being aged a few years, it’s like fine wine, and only gets better with age.
It’s got a slick beat and strong hook that makes you want start “stacking paper” (making money) A.S.A.P.
“Sometimes I think sitting on trains…. Every stop I get to I’m clocking that game. Everyone’s a winner, we’re making our fame. Bona fide hustler making my name.” – M.I.A.Tweet Quote
11.) Meek Mill, ‘Dreams and Nightmares’
‘Dreams And Nightmares’ has a slower tempo than the other motivational rap songs listed. So, it’s not your typical motivational hype song. But the lyrics are powerful and speak truth to getting after it in the real world.
You can really feel Meek Mills’ struggle with climbing to success, being stuck at the bottom, then rising to the top, and then having to deal with haters. It’s a good underdog song that really resonates with anyone who’s had ambition but has been written off and doubted.
“They gon’ remember me, I say remember me. So much money, have yo’ friends turn in yo’ enemies” – Meek MillsTweet Quote
12.) Kanye West, ‘Gold Digger’
Kanye West has produced so many great rap songs, but ‘Gold Digger’ has a baller vibe to it unlike others. It has a catchy refrain, and a few powerful lyrics that speak to the ambitious.
“There’s dishes in the back, he gotta roll up his sleeves. But while y’all washin’, watch him. He gon’ make it to a Benz out of that Datsun. He got that ambition, baby, look at his eyesThis week he moppin’ floors, next week it’s the fries.” – Kanye WestTweet Quote
13.) Big Sean, ‘Blessings’
‘Blessings’ has a strong beat that is focused. His lyrics showcase his appreciation for all that he’s earned, his blessings. But they also evoke an appreciation for the grind, and the importance putting in the effort to reap your blessings.
It’s a powerful and motivating rap song that you’ll come to appreciate the more you listen to it.
“F*** a vacay I feel better at work. I mean whatever it’s worth. I give whatever I’m worth.” – Big SeanTweet Quote
14.) Wiz Khalifa, ‘Work Hard Play Hard’
‘Work Hard Play Hard’ has a slow start, but once it gets going, it’s bumps. This motivational rap definitely belongs in your gym or hard-hitting songs play list.
It’s hook will get you every time.
15.) Cardi B, ‘Bodak Yellow’
‘Bodak Yellow’ just oozes hustle and grind. It’s packed lots of attitude and references to making money moves. Without a doubt, this song belongs on your playlist of motivational rap songs.
“You in the club just to party. I’m there, I get paid a fee. I be in and out them banks so much… I know they’re tired of me.” – Cardi BTweet Quote
16.) 2Pac, ‘Ambitionz Az A Ridah’
Tupac created so many timeless songs it’s difficult to keep track of them all. But ‘Ambitionz Az A Ridah’ is definitely one that stands out, especially if you’re looking to get hyped up and primed to get after it.
17.) Jay-Z & Kanye West, ‘****** In Paris’
Jay-Z and Kanye really pulled together a master jam with this song. It’s just one of those raps song you want to turn the volume up on, and place on replay.
The song is pretty much about balling hard and being a badass, but we’ll just borrow a line from their song and state that no one really knows what the song means, but it’s proactive get’s the people going!’ And that’s all that matters when you’re rocking a motivational rap song!
18.) Eminem, ‘Lose Yourself’
‘Lose Yourself’ has at some point in time, been on just about everyone’s motivational songs playlist. Yes, it’s been around for ages, but it still has a raw and motivating essence to it that make’s you want to start taking action to seize your moment.
“His soul’s escaping, through this hole that is gaping… This world is mine for the taking” – EminemTweet Quote
19.) Kanye West, ‘Mercy’
Kanye apparently knows what he’s doing when it comes to making great beats, as he’s made the list again for motivating rap songs. No doubt, Ye’s net worth is a reflection of his musical genius and lyrical artistry.
With that said, the lyrics of this song are good, but the beat and the hook is where it really shines.
“I work them long nights, long nights to get a payday (Huh?)Finally got paid, now I need shade and a vacay.” – Kaye WestTweet Quote
20.) DMX, ‘Rough Ryders Anthem’
‘Ruff Ryders Anthem’ will forever be on our list of top motivational rap songs. It’s an anthem that has that “war drums” feel to it. It’ll get you bobbing your head every time and deserves a spot on your playlist.
21. ) DJ Khaled, ‘All I Do I Win’
The title of the song says it all. It’s a good motto to live by, and a powerful saying to reaffirm to yourself. With that said, this a good rap song to listen to when you want to pump yourself with confidence.
22.) Fort Minor, ‘Remember The Name’
‘Remember The Name’ belongs on our list of top motivation rap songs because of the sheer intensity of the song. It’s one of those songs that makes you want unleash your inner badass, and let everybody know about as your doing it.
It’s great song to inspire you and move you to lean into your legacy.
“He doesn’t need his name up in lights…He just wants to be heard whether it’s the beat or the mic” – Fort MinorTweet Quote
23.) Lil Wayne, ‘Money on My Mind’
Lil Wayne has been inspiring and moving people with his lyrics and songs for decades now. But ‘Money On My Mind’ is one of his more hustle focus songs. Because the hustle is really about the love for the grind, not the money.
As such, this song definitely belongs on this list.
“I don’t have money on my mind…Money on my mind. I do it for, I do it for the love.” – Lil WayneTweet Quote
24.) Nas, ‘I Can’
‘I Can’ puts Nas on the list again. He definitely penned a masterpiece with this one, creating a song that can an inspire the youth, as well us grown folks. His message is clear, encouraging, and easy to listen to.
So, if there’s one motivational hip hop song you want your kids listening to, it’s this one.
“Be, b-boys and girls, listen up. You can be anything in the world, in God we trust. An architect, doctor, maybe an actress. But nothing comes easy, it takes much practice!” – NasTweet Quote
25.) Post Malone, ‘Congratulations’
Last but not least is Post Malone’s ‘Congratulations’. This is a chill song in terms of it’s tempo, but the powerful lyrics and it’s underlying message is where this song pops.
The underlying message of this song, at least from our perspective (we could be wrong) taps into the essence of Malone’s struggle for success, and how he earned it through hard work, dedication, and effort. Qualities unlike those of the people who doubted him and said that he would never make it (the fakers, haters, and posers). In short, it’s one of top motivational rap songs because it touches on what it looks like to succeed and become famous.
“Worked so hard, forgot how to vacation….They ain’t never had the dedication.” – Post MaloneTweet Quote
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to motivational rap songs. Here’s a quick list to recap what we believe to be the best hype rap songs of pretty much all time. And just for your own awareness, the songs we chose are by no means listed in any particular order. Here they are again for quick reference:
- Jay Rock, ‘Win’
- Chris Brown, ‘Look At Me Now’
- NF, ‘When I Grow Up’
- Drake, ‘Started From The Bottom’
- Kendrick Lamar, ‘Humble’
- Eminem, ‘Till I Collapse’
- Nas, ‘Hate Me Now’
- Rick Ross, ‘Hustl’n’
- T.I., ‘Whatever You Like’
- M.I.A., ‘Paper Planes’
- Meek Mill, ‘Dreams And Nightmares’
- Kanye West, ‘Gold Digger’
- Big Sean, ‘Blessings’
- Wiz Khalifa, ‘Work Hard Play Hard’
- Cardi B, ‘Bodak Yellow’
- 2Pac, ‘Ambitionz Az A Ridah’
- Jay-Z & Kanye West, ‘N****** In Paris’
- Eminem, ‘Lose Yourself’
- Kanye West, ‘Mercy’
- DMX, ‘Rough Ryders Anthem’
- DJ Khaled, ‘All I Do I Win’
- Fort Minor, ‘Remember The Name’
- Lil Wayne, ‘Money On My Mind’
- Nas, ‘I CAN’
- Post Malone, ‘Congratulations’
If you enjoyed our selection motivational rap songs, please be sure to share the page with someone who you think could use a little motivation or fire to get them going. Lastly, here are a few addition resources we think you’ll enjoy if you’re seeking even more motivation:
Till next time,
25 AFFIRMATIONS FOR CONFIDENCE THAT ACTUALLY WORK
5 SUPER SIMPLE WAYS TO BE MORE CONFIDENT
TOP 70+ OG MANDINO QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE TRUE SUCCESS
35 OPTIMISTIC QUOTES TO GET YOU THROUGH HARD TIMES & LIVE LIFE TO IT’S FULLEST
75 BRILLIANT WARREN BUFFETT QUOTES ON SUCCESS AND LIFE
9 TIPS IF YOU WANT TO START A BUSINESS WITH NO IDEAS
100+ BEST MONEY QUOTES OF ALL TIME TO CHANGE YOUR MONEY MINDSET
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
BEST DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS AND ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER APPS FOR 2022
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you looking for a...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
Self-Discipline1 week ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes4 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence3 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation9 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation7 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes4 months ago
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration1 year ago
TOP 55 PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes12 months ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence5 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes1 year ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes4 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation4 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022