13 PRINCIPLES OF PROSPERITY AND ACHIEVEMENT FOR CREATING A RICH LIFE
Prosperity, that condition that a great many people seem to be interested in acquiring more of these days. If that sounds like you, then this write-up on the principles of prosperity is for you.
We would venture to say, that prosperity is something that we are all hard-wired to pursue. Oddly, it is also something that seems to elude all too many people.
While we don’t have the answers as to why prosperity is so elusive for a great many people, we have learned that there are a few helpful principles that can increase our chances of acquiring more of it.
As such, we wanted to share these principles of prosperity with you. If you are a student of success, you may have already heard of some these principles. If so, well, there’s nothing wrong with a little repetition.
Like Zig Ziglar use to say…“Repetition is the mother of learning, the father of action, which makes it the architect of accomplishment.”
“Repetition is the mother of learning, the father of action, which makes it the architect of accomplishment.” – Zig ZiglarTweet Quote
THE 13 PRINCIPLES OF PROSPERITY
Acquaint yourself with these principles of prosperity, and by so doing, you will be inviting prosperity to show up in your life unannounced and in greater amounts.
Behold, ten principles that can help you find greater prosperity.
Prosperity Principle 1: Pareto Principle
The Pareto principle is a very well-known success principle. So, if the name sounds new, perhaps you’ve just heard of it under a different name, which is the 80-20 rule.
If you’ve ever heard of the 80-20 rule, the law of the vital few, or the principle of factor sparsity, then you’ve been exposed to the Pareto Principle.
In its essence, this principle states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.
For instance, 20% of the things you do will account for 80% of your results while 80% of the things you do will account for 20% of your results.
While such statistics may paint a bleak picture of our activities, is also a powerful bit of knowledge that you can leverage to better create and perfect your plans of action.
By understanding that it is typically only 20% of the activities that we do that get us 80% of our results, we can attempt to hone in on what those activities are. And when we discover what those activities are, we then create the conditions for accelerating our results.
Another way that this principle can come into play, especially for those of you who are achievement-minded, is that it can help you better understand why some customers buy your goods and services, and why some won’t or don’t.
In other words, when 80% of the people you approach with your products, services, or opportunities say no, it can be helpful to keep in mind that the NO you received may not have anything to do with you, your product, or your service. According to this principle, you’ll need to get through (on average) 5 No’s for every Yes.
Understand and apply this principle, and the odds will be in your favor.
Prosperity Principle 2: Parkinson’s Law
Now Parkinson’s Law is something all entrepreneurs, artists, or entrepreneurs should be aware of if they want to find more prosperity in their endeavors.
Like the last principle, you may have experienced this one in the past, but just haven’t been introduced to it ‘formally’.
Parkinson’s law was first articulated in an essay of The Economist in 1955. However, it has been made more-or-less mainstream over the past decade.
The law essentially postulates that work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion. If you have ever had some friends or co-workers who were given an easy task to do with a somewhat large amount of time to complete, and yet they somehow managed to stay extremely busy, spending an inordinate amount of time on a task that you could have finished in a day, well then, you’ve been acquainted to Parkinson’s Law.
This is essential knowledge for any would-be achiever, especially those are striving to get their idea, project, book, or dream off and running.
The understanding of this law can help you combat the programming that all too many of us may have experienced while working in conditions that didn’t required us to be 100% invested in our productivity.
Ultimately, if one truly cherishes having more time, leisure, and eventual prosperity, then fully understanding this principle is vital.
Prosperity Principle 3: Law of Averages
The law of averages is one of the most powerful principles of prosperity.
It would be an understatement to say that the law is very important to understand. This law in summary is the idea that probability will influence all occurrences in the long run, and that you will neither win nor lose all of the time.
Here is a quick example of how this law works.
If it rains every day this week, by the law of averages we’re bound to get a sunny day soon. This colloquial term is a popular interpretation of a statistical principle called Bernoulli’s theorem. As a seeker of heightened prosperity, this law becomes important especially when the time comes for going after the deals, the partnerships, and the sales.
The more you experience the no’s and failures in the pursuit of your ventures, the more likely you are over time, to experience that crucial yes and ultimate success.
To fully make our point, we refer to Babe Ruth. Babe Ruth held the lifetime total home run record of 714 for 39 years. But, what many people don’t know, is that he also held the career strike-out record (1,3330 strike outs) for 29 years.
The same success awaits the person in-the-arena, striving to make something out of nothing. If you are willing to put yourself into a position where you may strike out, you will, by the law of averages, be increasing your chances of hitting your home run, and in turn finding more success and prosperity!
Prosperity Principle 4: Law of Association
I’ve mentioned this principle in past posts. It really is something that needs to be taking into consideration as we strive to heighten the prosperity we are seeking in our lives.
This law is difficult to apply. Unfortunately, it is one of the most important prosperity principles to implement if you we aim to make significant progress in our levels of personal prosperity.
This principle suggests that we become like the average of the five people whom we spend most of our time with.
In short, this means that everything about you will average out to be in alignment with those five people whom you are currently spending most of your time with.
If you are hanging out with people who don’t have much, aren’t going anywhere, and don’t encourage you to grow, do more, acquire more wealth, guess who you’ll eventually transform into?
On the other hand, if you want to become more success-minded, positive, or wealthy, then it is a must that we strive to get around such people.
If you want to raise the quality of your life, hang out with people who have already accomplished what you are trying to accomplish.
It really is true, that birds of a feather flock together.
And the reason is, because they all have the desire to go in the same direction. They share a common vision.
So, if you’re going after a certain life goal or level of prosperity, pay attention to the people who have achieved what you are after, or are on track to do so. Associate, associate, associate.
Related: Prosperity Quotes
Prosperity Principle 5: The Law of Giving
The next prosperity principle is from a wonderful book we did research on years ago, but have found to be extremely valuable and relevant till this day… The book is called the Go-Giver, by Bob Burg and John David Mann.
The core principle outlined in the book, is to aim to give, before we receive. Yes, be a go-getter, but…more importantly, aim to be a go-giver.
Now here is a powerful quote from the book, that sums it all up very nicely…..
“All the great fortunes in the world have been created by men and women who had a greater passion for what they were giving – their product, service, idea… than for what they were getting.”
That’s a pretty powerful thought…..and when you think about it, it makes complete sense why those people who focus more on giving then getting, actually end up getting more….
Here is an example where we experienced this to be true …and it had to do with the sale of some properties we owned. No too long ago, we sold two different properties, and we use a different realtor for each property.
One of the realtors we used wanted to make sure that we were taken care of…seriously taken care of every step of the way during the whole process of selling our house….
Now the other realtor, seemed to just want to do the bare minimum, and was more or less concerned with just getting the deal done and over with, so they could get what they earned….
The first realtor, went out of their way to keep us informed, did all the ground work-for us, just went above and beyond to serve us… to give to us, fully….in every respect.
The second realtor, well, it was like pulling teeth. Every part of the process was an effort, we had to be more involved, we had to do more of our own due-diligence because of obvious errors or oversights that we caught early in the process…. Which forced us to be pro-active to ensure things were moving along as planned…and it was quite the frustrating experience if we are being completely honest….
Now, to circle back to those thoughts on prosperity…… can you guess which realtor earns multiple 6 figures per year? Can you guess which realtor we recommended multiple times to our friends? Can you guess which realtor we were chomping at the bit to write a positive online review for? Can you guess which one we wanted to buy a gift for to show our appreciation?
If you guessed the first one, you’d be right. Now how is this related to prosperity? Well, because the first what gave, gave, gave, they got got got! Not only did only did they get paid at the end of the transaction, but they also earned more money through the referrals we sent them…and the positive online reviews we gave..plus the gifts we gave. We felt compelled to give back what we thought they deserved….
As for the other one, well, they didn’t get much, because they didn’t act from a place of true service, and from a place of giving.
On to the next principle.
Related: Inspiring Go-Giver Quotes
Prosperity Principle 6: The Creative Law of Prosperity
Now, we consider ourselves students of prosperity….because well, we want more of it. And one of our mentors taught us that, if you want more of something….then it is a good idea to study that subject you want more of.
In our years of studying prosperity….we came across a book, called ‘The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity’ by Catherine Ponder. It’s a book we highly recommend…. It may be ‘out there’ for many of you in terms of what may seem practical or pragmatic practices… but, she has some pretty powerful insights on how prosperity works, and we feel we’ve found more prosperity come our ways since reading this book….
Now, this book contains so many different prosperity principles to mention, but we’ll just put this one actionable idea out there, that anyone can do… which will lead, naturally, to more prosperity for you.
Okay, here it is….
It’s called the ‘Creative Law of Prosperity’…
What this law requires, is for you to simply….create a strong compelling desire for something you want in your life. In other words, you must manufacture an intense desire for something that you truly, deeply, want.
we love what she says in her book, stating “of the millions of people who think they want to be successful, few of them have really any strong, impelling desires. They have been content to idly drift in a stream of small events and small expectations. When you meet a person who is really going places in this world, usually it is a person of intense desire for the highest and best in life.”
So basically, what we need to do, is create a powerful goal to chase, and then dial up your intensity of wanting to bring that goal to reality.
What this will do for you, is act as a catalyst to get you moving towards taking more action… and hopefully it’s action towards the type of giving and service to others that is required for you to start getting.
Prosperity Principle 7: The Law of Gratitude
This is the last thought on prosperity because we could probably talk all day on the subject,
Alight, this one is basically related to affirmations. As we studied prosperity throughout the years, many of the ‘prosperity gurus’ if you want to call them that, highly recommended affirmations…
Which are phrases that we say to ourselves…to essentially reprogram our subconscious mind to think a certain thoughts… it’s a powerful way to change some of our limiting beliefs….
Those thoughts that automatically pop in our minds……telling is we can’t do something, we don’t serve something, scarcity thoughts….
Unfortunately, all too many of us grow up with a scarcity mindset… we are bombarded with thoughts like….
“Money doesn’t grow on trees.”
“You don’t deserve it….”
“Money is the root of all evil”
‘”oney is not that important…It’s only money.”
“I am just not good with money.”
“We’ve never been rich.”
These are the types of subconscious beliefs that can suppress our ability to experience more prosperity…. So, we want to share with you, one of the powerful affirmations we actually use to help keep our mind in tune with prosperity thinking…. It’s something various members of our team have memorized and repeat daily….
It’s actually an affirmation we ‘borrowed’ from Tony Robbins… It’s what he uses to keep himself aligned and in tune with creating more prosperity and abundance in his life… and last we checked, he has quite a bit of prosperity flowing his way…
So here its…The prosperity affirmation that we suggest.
Here we go….
“God’s wealth is circulating in my life… his wealth flows to me in avalanches of abundance All my needs, desires, and goals, are met instantaneously …..with infinite intelligence, For I am one with God, and God is ONE.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
Now, if you’re not very religious, well, then you can just substitute the big GOD, with whatever higher power you believe in.
And that’s its. Of course, we repeat this to ourselves multiple times daily. By doing so, we ensure we are driving out those pesky poverty thoughts that tend to creep back into our mind from time to time. Also, if you’re looking for your own prosperity mantra, wealth affirmation, or money related affirmations, here are a few great lists to choose from:
Prosperity Principle 8: The Law of Belief
There will be people who believe that they deserve more, and those who believe they don’t. And 9 times out of 10, the people who believe that they deserve and can have prosperity, will receive it. Similarly, there will be people who believe they can’t acquire a prosperous life, full of riches, health, and abundance, and so they never will. In both cases, what they belief is at work as a self-fulfilling prophecy.
In our search for prosperity we learned that in order to draw more prosperity towards us, we must first believe we can. Simply put, if you do not believe prosperity it possible for you, you will not seek, and if you do not seek, you will never find.
You’ve likely heard this principle uttered from time to time from success gurus and the like as, “If you don’t believe, you can’t achieve.”
So, be sure you believe that you deserve prosperity, and believe it’s possible for you to acquire more of it, because without belief, you minimize your chances of attracting more of what you want. A great place to kick start your belief, is to read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. In the mean time, these Napoleon Hill quotes will do the trick.
Prosperity Principle 9: The Law of Honesty
Thomas J. Stanly, set of to discover the secret to wealth and prosperity from millionaires across the land. And in his search, he interviewed hundreds of millionaires in an attempt to unravel their secrets. And the answer uttered by most of these millionaires as the secret was none other than…..Honesty.
Yes, we know this is simple. But at the end of the day, money comes from other people. Typically it is as an exchange of a service or product from one to the other, but if there is no trust, people are very reluctant to part ways with their hard earned money to people or businesses they don’t trust.
So, if you want more prosperity, never forget that it will come through people. As such, honesty should be our modus operandi if we want to ensure prosperity flows our way.
Prosperity Principle 10: The Law of Contribution
Whoever understands and applies this principle of prosperity will quickly realize it’s effectiveness. The essence of this principles relies on the fact that, our rewards in life will always be in exact proportion to our contribution and service to others.
Put another way, the income you make from company or clients you work for , will almost always be positively correlated to the need for what you do, your ability to do it, and the degree of difficulty involved in replacing you.
In short, become a bigger contributor, and you’ll reap a larger prize in terms of prosperity.
Prosperity Principle 11: The Law of Deliberate Thinking
The secret to success, accomplishment, and more money comes down to this statement…
Thinking, especially deliberate thinking with purpose, unleashes your potential like nothing else can. As a result of deliberate and focused thinking, you’ll be able to come up with more ideas, better, and newer ways to add maximum value to others.
And, as a result, especially if you keep The Law of Contribution in mind while conducting your thinking, you’ll eventually end up contributing more.
By contributing more, you’ll inevitably reap more. Abundance and prosperity will flow to you with ease. Your lifestyle will improve and your financial situation will change. So, never forget to principle if true prosperity is what you seek.
Prosperity Principle 12: The Law of Attitude
William James once exclaimed that “The greatest discovery of my generation, is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitude of mind.”
Not only will you feel better by adjusting your attitude, but you’ll create conditions in your life where you’ll attract more people, money, and opportunities to you that you wouldn’t be able to do any other way.
To put this prosperity principle into practice begin doing the following at once:
- Start acting as the person you most want to become.
- Remember, before you can do something, you must first be something.
- Never forget, that it is all about cause and effect.
- Become magnetic by creating a positive attitude for yourself.
Prosperity and achievement are 10x easier if you have the right mindset.
Prosperity Principle 13: The Law of Action
Every other prosperity principle can be mastered, memorized, and embraced; however, none of them will work for the person who does not act.
Action is the great equalizer. Action creates the opportunity for change. It creates the momentum for growth, and it is what is needed in every circumstance, be it small or large to ensure the prosperity we seek is flows our way.
Here’s a quote by Carrie Wilkerson that says it best…. “The longer you’re not taking action the more money you’re losing”.
So, seek and you shall find. Knock and the door will open, and take action and the prosperity you pursue will get closer and closer.
Related: How to Execute Effectively
Violate at Your Own Risk
Alright friends, there you have it. The 13 principles of prosperity that will undoubtedly bring you more prosperity and accomplishment. Here they are again in summary:
- The Pareto Principle
- Parkinson’s Law
- The Law of Averages
- The Law of Association
- The Law of Giving
- The Creative Law of Prosperity
- The Law of Gratitude
- The Law of Belief
- The Law of Honesty
- The Law of Contribution
- The Law of Deliberate Thinking
- The Law of Positive Attitude
- The Law of Action
We’ve studied the success stories of many of the most successful and richest people in the past 100 years, and these principles of prosperity have come up again and again.
If you practice these principles and pursue them with vigor, in any area of your life, positive and yes, even prosperous results will abound.
Violate them at your own risk.
Till next time,
PS – If you found value in this write-up of the principles of prosperity, then you’ll really enjoy the insights within this money making post.
BEST RICH DAD POOR DAD QUOTES TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL SUCCESS
‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’ has been ranked as one of the best Personal Finance books of all-time. And with over 30 million copies sold in over 90 different countries its fair to say that the book has been well received.
The author of this best-selling book, is none other than Robert Kiyosaki, who has a wonderful success story and many wise insights that will inspire you to persist in the face of defeat, motivate you to learn more about money, and teach you what it takes to win financially in this day and age.
And it is because of Robert Kiyosaki’s powerful message on self-reliance and taking ownership of one’s financial well-being that we created this post. We believe his results and advice provide an an effective roadmap for anyone interested in revolutionizing their mindset and approach to finances. And we believe that now, more than ever, his insights on personal finance, taking risks, and succeeding is exactly what people need to hear.
So, we’ve pulled together the best Rich Dad Poor Dad quotes to help you achieve more financial success. May the inspire you to change the way you look at your finances and how you manage money, but most importantly, may they inspire you to embark upon a new journey towards finding freedom and financial success.
BEST QUOTES FROM RICH DAD POOR DAD
1. “In today’s rapidly changing world, the people who are not taking risks are the risk-takers.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
2. “There is a difference between being poor and being broke. Broke is temporary, poor is eternal.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
3. “It’s more important to grow your income than cut your expenses. It’s more important to grow your spirit than cut your dreams.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
4. “Unfortunately for many people school is the end, not the beginning.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
5. “Often in the real world, it’s not the smart who get ahead, but the bold.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
“Often in the real world, it’s not the smart who get ahead, but the bold.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor DadTweet Quote
6. “Most people fail to realize that in life, it’s not how much money you make, it’s how much money you keep.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
7. “You’re only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You’ve done something.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
8. “Wealth is a person’s ability to survive so many number of days forward— or, if I stopped working today, how long could I survive?” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
9. “Proper physical exercise increases your chances of health, and proper mental exercise increases your chances for wealth. Laziness decreases both health and wealth.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
10. “Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
“Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor DadTweet Quote
11. “The lack of money is the root of all evil.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
12. “Money is only an idea. If you want more money simply change your thinking. Every self-made person started small with an idea, then turned it into something big. It takes only a few dollars to start and grow into something big.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
13. “A person can be highly educated, professionally successful, and financially illiterate.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
14. “Money comes and goes, but if you have the education about how money works, you gain power over it and can begin building wealth.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
15. “If you want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
“If you want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor DadTweet Quote
16. “So many people say, ‘Oh, I’m not interested in money.’ Yet they’ll work at a job for eight hours a day.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
17. “The primary difference between a rich person and poor person is how they manage fear.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
18. “The poor and the middle class work for money. The rich have money work for them.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
19. “The philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
20. “A winning strategy must include losing.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
21. “In the real world outside of academics, something more than just grades is required. I have heard it called “guts,” “chutzpah,” “balls,” “audacity,” “bravado,” “cunning,” “daring,” “tenacity” and “brilliance.” This factor, whatever it is labeled, ultimately decides one’s future much more than school grades.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
22. “Cash flow tells the story of how a person handles money.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
23. “It’s easier to stand on the sidelines, criticize, and say why you shouldn’t do something. The sidelines are crowded. Get in the game.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
24. “Success is a poor teacher. We learn the most about ourselves when we fail, so don’t be afraid of failing. Failing is part of the process of success. You cannot have success without failure.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
25. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
“Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor DadTweet Quote
Related: Robert Kiyosaki Success Story
You’ve halfway there, great job! If you are enjoying these Rich Dad Poor Dad quotes so far, please don’t hesitate to share this page with your friends, family, or social media circles before you leave. Because, you never know if that one nudge of encouragement sets a friend or loved one on a new path towards financial literacy.
26. “Once a person stops searching for information and self-knowledge, ignorance sets in.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
27. “It is that same fear, the fear of ostracism that causes people to conform and not question commonly accepted opinions or popular trends.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
28. “If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If money works for you, you keep the power and control it.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
29. “In school we learn that mistakes are bad, and we are punished for making them. Yet, if you look at the way humans are designed to learn, we learn by making mistakes. We learn to walk by falling down. If we never fell down, we would never walk.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
30. “Leverage is the reason some people become rich and others do not become rich.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
“Leverage is the reason some people become rich and others do not become rich.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor DadTweet Quote
31. “We all have tremendous potential, and we all are blessed with gifts. Yet the one thing that holds all of us back is some degree of self-doubt.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
32. “I am concerned that too many people are focused too much on money and not on their greatest wealth, which is their education.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
33. “If you’re still doing what mommy and daddy said for you to do (go to school, get a job, and save money), you’re losing.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
34. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
35. “Financial struggle is often the result of people working all their lives for someone else.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
“Financial struggle is often the result of people working all their lives for someone else.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor DadTweet Quote
36. “Rich people acquire assets. The poor and middle class acquire liabilities that they think are assets.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
37. “An important distinction is that rich people buy luxuries last, while the poor and middle class tend to buy luxuries first.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
38. “The only difference between a rich person and poor person is how they use their time.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
39. “In the real world, the smartest people are people who make mistakes and learn. In school, the smartest people don’t make mistakes.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
Related: Best Money Quotes of All Time
40. “People who avoid failure also avoid success.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
41. “Don’t be addicted to money. Work to learn, don’t work for money. Work for knowledge.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
42. “The power of “can’t”: The word “can’t” makes strong people weak, blinds people who can see, saddens happy people, turns brave people into cowards, robs a genius of their brilliance, causes rich people to think poorly, and limits the achievements of that great person living inside us all.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
43. “The single most powerful asset we all have is our mind. If it is trained well, it can create enormous wealth in what seems to be an instant.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
44. “Education is more valuable than money, in the long run.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
45. “The most common form of laziness? Laziness by staying busy.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
“The most common form of laziness? Laziness by staying busy.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor DadTweet Quote
46. “Rule #1: You must know the difference between an asset and a liability, and buy assets. If you want to be rich, this is all you need to know. It is rule number one. It is the only rule.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
47. “As I said, I wish I could say it was easy. It wasn’t, but it wasn’t hard either. But without a strong reason or purpose, anything in life is hard. ” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
48. “Just know that it’s fear that keeps most people working at a job. The fear of not paying their bills. The fear of being fired. The fear of not having enough money. the fear of starting over.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
49. “Few people realize that luck is created. Just as money is. And if you want to be luckier and create money instead of working hard, then your financial intelligence is important. If you are the kind of person who is waiting for the “right” thing to happen, you might wait for a long time.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
50. “Cynics criticize, and winners analyze” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
51. “There are those who make things happen, there are those who watch things happen, and there are those who say ‘what happened?'” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
52. “Life pushes all of us around. Some people give up and others fight. A few learn and move on. They welcome life pushing them around.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
53. “Learn to use your emotions to think, no think with your emotions.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
54. “The main reason that over 90 percent of the American public struggles financially is because they play not to lose. They don’t play to win.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
55. “My poor dad often said, “I’d rather be happy than rich.’ My rich dad said, ‘Why not be both?'” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
“My poor dad often said, “I’d rather be happy than rich.’ My rich dad said, ‘Why not be both?'” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor DadTweet Quote
Bonus Rich Dad Poor Dad Quote:
Bonus: Here’s one last bonus quote from Rich Dad Poor Dad that is the crux of the book:
Related: Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth
Final Words on Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad Quotes and Winning
Vince Lombardi once said, “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to is.”, and the same can be said for wanting to win financially. By striving to have your money work hard for you rather than you having to perpetually work hard for your money, you give yourself a fighting chance at succeeding financially.
If you’ve yet to read Rich Dad Poor Dad, consider adding the book to your own library. Why? Because the book’s lessons are easier to study and apply when you have it right there with you. Without a doubt, you’ll find value in the book’s financial wisdom for years to come.
Note: We’re reader supported. If you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
So, we hope these Rich Dad Poor Dad quotes help change your perspective on money, and inspire you to pursue your own personal version of financial success.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed the personal finance insights contained within these Rich Dad Poor Dad quotes then you’ll love this piece that shows you the best ways to make money while you sleep.
SYLVESTER STALLONE NET WORTH
Sylvester Stallone earned worldwide recognition as an actor, screenwriter, and director after starring in his own screenplay for the movie ‘Rocky’, which would go on to win an academy award for Best Picture. After starring in this hit movie, Stallone’s career and earnings would skyrocket over the years, especially after creating five ‘Rocky’ sequels, and classics like ‘Rambo I, II, and II’, Over the Top, ‘Demolition Man’ and many more.
Now with over 75 films under his belt, and with all of them producing over $4 billion in revenue, Stallone has amassed a small fortune. In fact, many people commonly ask if Sylvester Stallone is a billionaire due to how much his films have produced. However, the answer is no, he is not a billionaire. But, that’s exactly what we’ll be highlighting on this Sylvester Stallone net worth page; the size of his fortune and his current earning power.
What is Sylvester Stallone’s Net Worth?
So how big of a fortune has Sylvester Stallone amassed? Well according to Celebrity Net Worth, Sylvester Stallone’s net worth in 2021 was approximately $400 million . And of that $400 million, it was estimated that he has about $53 million of it tied up in real estate assets he owns.
With that said, considering the real estate market grew 19% in 2021, and the stock market grew by an average of 18% in 2021 as well, with 2022 being flat, a safe and very conservative estimate is that Stallone’s net worth grew by at least 10% over the past two years. As such, Sylvester Stallone’s Net Worth for 2023 is now estimated to be around $450 million.
How Much Does Sylvester Stallone Make?
At the height of Stallone’s career, he was making between $15 million to $25 million per movie, and was named Hollywood’s highest paid actor. His highest earning year on record was 1994 at $60 million. As of late however, his movies have not made nearly as much money as he made in his prime. In addition, there has been minimal publication of his recent earnings, aside from the $3 million dollars hear earned for his role in The Suicide Squad.
However, even without those numbers, will still aim to provide you with Stallone’s money metrics based off his net worth of $450 million alone. It will be hypothetical, but a fun metric to consider based off of his Net Worth’s earning power alone.
Therefore, all we have to do is assume Stallone leverages the 4 percent rule, and earns himself a 4% annual dividend yield on his combined $450 million net worth, by investing it in a handful of historically strong investments like stokcs, ETFs, REITS, etc. If he did this, his annual earnings would easily come out to $18 million without including any other sources of income.
FYI a 4.0% yield is more than a reasonable return to expect, especially considering historical returns on safe investments in the past yielded between a range of 3% to 5% range. 
Sylvester Stallone’s Money Metrics
|2023 Net Worth:||$450,000,000|
|Earnings Per Year:||$18,000,000|
|Per Week:||$ 346,154|
Disclaimer: This is an estimated earnings metric based off of the earning power of Sylvester Stallone’s net worth alone. As mentioned earlier, it does not include how much he potentially earns from projects, sponsorships, or social media he’s earned this year. Again, this calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
Social Media Influence
Stallone’s social media influence has continually grown over the years, despite the slowdown in blockbuster releases. That said, he currently has around 15.9 million Instagram followers, 11 million Facebook Followers, and 2.9 million Twitter followers. This comes out to a grand total of 29.8 million social media followers.
So, in the event Stallone wanted to take advantage of his social media influence, he could potentially negotiate roughly $250K per sponsored post. That’s not a bad payout for a social media side hustle.
Remember you are NEVER to old to stop Punching! https://t.co/zBBXccKhbd— Sylvester Stallone (@TheSlyStallone) January 7, 2023
Stallone’s Key Facts
- Stallone’s signature snarled lip was due to an injury at birth by the forceps which grabbed his face, leading to the severing of some of the nerves of his lips and eyelid.
- In his youth, he was kicked out of school over 14 times.
- He attended college in Switzerland.
- Before Sylvester Stallone hit it big, he briefly experienced homelessness, where he spent a few nights sleeping on the floor of a bus station.
- Sylvester Stallone once hired two-time Mr. Olympia Franco Columbo as his personal trainer.
- Stallone has earned more “worst actor” awards than any other in Hollywood.
- He owns an $18.2 million dollar home in Hidden Hills, CA, and a $35 million dollar home in Palm Beach, FL.
How Did Sylvester Stallone Become So Successful?
Sylvester Stallone has a wonderfully inspiring success story, and you can read an in depth account of it here. However, here is a short version of how Stallone became so successful. In essence, Stallone pursued his dream of becoming a successful actor for many years.
He suffered through working menial jobs, taking on low budget films, and pretty much doing whatever he could to make ends meet while pursuing an acting career on the side. Stallone embodied the concept of hustle, before hustling was a thing.
As such, his success ultimately stemmed from failing over and over again, and persisting long enough till he found his break. A break which he finally received after pitching the idea of what would come to be the ‘Rocky’ film to two movie producers he met during a casting call. It was a massive opportunity that he seized, and reaped the benefits for stardom to go on to create, star in, and produce many more films through out his career.
So, how Stallone became so successful can be summed up to… persisting in the face of failure.
And he’s still going strong! Still swinging!
Video Credit: The Richest – (Subscribe to Their Channel Here)
Build Your Net Worth Like Stallone
Sylvester Stallone’s accomplishments are impressive, and have helped him build such a large net worth. But, as the saying goes, it’s not about how much you make, it’s about how much you keep (of course, making millions does help).
With that being said, if you want to know how you can go about increasing your own net worth like Sly Stallone, here’s a great place to start:
How to Increase Your Net Worth
Here are some key Sylvester Stallone takeaways:
- Sylvester Stallone Net Worth: $450 million
- Annual Earnings **: $18 million
- Social Media Followers: 29.8 million
- Social Media Earning Power: $250K per sponsored post
- Keys to Success: Persistence
The biproduct of getting back up each time he got knocked down is the building of a massive net worth. To be sure, Stallone’s success and sizeable fortune is a direct result of his not quitting when the going got tough, and sticking to his plans and dreams until they manifested themselves.
With that being said, we hope you take these insights and use them to keep moving forward towards achieving your dreams and growing your bank account.
And never forget… the major difference between the big shot and the little shot is – the big shot is just a little shot who kept on swinging.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this Sylvester Stallone Net Worth page, then you’ll love our collection of Net Worth profiles on other notable successful people and high achievers.
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off the earning power of Sylvester Stallone’s net worth alone, assuming a 4.0% dividend yield.
TOM BRADY’S NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HE’LL MAKE IN RETIREMENT
Tom Brady is one of the biggest names in the sport of Football these days. As the quarter back for the New England Patriots and more recently, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Brady has managed to accomplish what few have ever accomplished in the sport before him. He’s tallied up the most victories by a quarterback, the most touchdowns, and as of late, the most super bowl championships. All of which has led him to be considered the G.O.A.T (Greatest of All-Time) in many fans eyes. And with such heights of achievement comes money and wealth.
So, that’s exactly what this page will be highlighting, Tom Brady’s net worth and his earning power. And, just for good measure we’ll also include a few fun facts related to his success and influence. So, let’s dive in.
What Is Tom Brady’s Net Worth?
So how much is Tom Brady worth? Well, considering he’s pulled in over $333 million after playing for the NFL for 23 seasons, his fortune is staggering. Even after his recent split from his fashion model wife, Giselle Bündchen. That said, as of 2023 Tom Brady has a net worth of approximately $300 million.
Since signing with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, he’s managed to pin down a two year contract for $50 million. As such, Tom Brady’s average annual earnings from this contract alone (not including any special incentives) is $25 million. But, after getting his team into the playoffs, and then winning a super bowl, his average earnings for 2020 was around $28.3 million.
With that said, Brady’s average earnings for 2021 was approximately $41 million, and for 2022 his earnings were landing in the $30 million range.
How Much Could Tom Brady Make If He Retired?
With all the media attention Brady’s been getting with his talk of possible retirement, some questions many people have on their minds is, “What will Tom Brady do after retirement?” and “How much will Tom Brady make after he retires?”
Well, we can’t answer the first question, but, we can provide you with a pretty solid predication for how much money he could rake in per year if he wanted to, post retirement.
So, if you’ve ever wondered how much Tom Brady could make per day, month, or even a year, after he retires, here is what we’ve come up with.
To provide you with this estimate, we have to infer that Tom Brady is a savvy enough investor to earn an annual 4% yield on his combined $300 million net worth ( by the way 4% is a very reasonable return to expect, considering historical returns on safe investments tend to fall between the 3% to 5% range ).
Therefore, if Tom Brady hypothetically liquidated all of his assets and invested them into a handful of stock or REITS with a modest 4% dividend yield, he could very easily make (and at a minimum) approximately $12 million per year in retirement.
Not a bad retirement income eh?
Here’s a little breakdown of how much Tom Brady could make every month, day, etc..
Tom Brady’s Money Metrics
|2023 Net Worth:||$300,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$12,000,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings Metric for Tom Brady based off of his net worth’s earning power alone. It does not include how much he will or can potentially earn from his other projects, sponsorships, businesses, or social media, etc. This calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
Tom Brady’s Social Media Influence
Have you ever wondered how influential Tom Brady is? Or how much he’ll be able to earn just from his social media once he’s finally done with football? If so, we got you covered.
These days, Tom Brady has around 13.7 million Instagram followers, 5 million Facebook Followers, 4.7 million Tik Tok followers, and roughly 3 million Twitter followers. All of which comes out to a grand total of 26.4 million social media followers.
So what could having over 26 million social media followers earn Tom Brady? Well, according to current social media market pricing, Brady could easily demand around $230K per sponsored post, if he wanted to. It’s not much in comparison to what he’s earned in the past, but it’s nice to have options.
Surreal! @bradybrand is now available at @DICKS House of Sport locations, and online. Go check out the gear along with a few displays from my personal locker. pic.twitter.com/P59MLvmslP— Tom Brady (@TomBrady) January 27, 2023
- Here’s a fun fact; Tom Brady’s ex-wife Gisele Bundchen has a net worth that is actually larger than Tom Brady’s. With her net worth coming out to around $400 million. It’s too bad they got divorced, because their combined net worth would have been around $733 million. 
- Brady’s first job was as a paperboy.
- Tom Brady didn’t start playing football until he was a freshman in high school.
- Brady was a back up quarterback for 2 Years at Michigan before he got his shot.
- He was the 199th pick in the 2000 NFL draft.
- Tom Brady was the highest paid football player in the NFL in 2022.
For those who don’t typically watch football or keep up with ESPN, you’re likely not privy to how Tom Brady has become so successful. So, we’ll provide a quick summary for you.
How Did Tom Brady Become So Rich and Successful?
In short, Tom Brady has become extremely successful by mastering his emotions and his ability to execute under pressure. Most fans of the sport would agree, that he is one of the most level headed players in the league, and he has the ability to manage his poise under pressure.
In fact, his focus and ability to execute flawlessly under extreme pressure has helped him earn the most 4th quarter comebacks of any professional football player in history.
His ability to bring his team back from huge deficits to eventually win game after game consistently has earned him the moniker of ‘The Comeback Kid’. Indeed, there is much more to what has made Tom Brady so successful over his career, but this is the one thing that helped him rise above his contemporaries.
That said, if you’re looking for a deeper dive into how he became the legend he is today, you’ll want to check out our Tom Brady Success Story.
In His Own Words
Of course, Tom Brady has been known to contribute his own success to other things. And in his own words, he sums it up best with his following quotes:
“To me, football is so much about mental toughness, it’s digging deep, it’s doing whatever you need to do to help a team win and that comes in a lot of shapes and forms.” – Tom BradyTweet Quote
“I always want to feel like I am the best quarter back for this team. I want to earn it every single day.” – Tom BradyTweet Quote
“Don’t rely on others. You’ll have great support from a lot of people, still. But, no one’s going to hand you anything.” – Tom BradyTweet Quote
“If you want to perform at the highest level, then you have to prepare at the highest level.” – Tom BradyTweet Quote
Related: Inspiring Tom Brady Quotes
Start Building Like Brady
Despite what most people believe, you don’t have to be superstar athlete or movie start to make millions of dollars per year. In fact, most self-made millionaires grew their small fortune not through some large sports deal, or striking it big in Hollywood, nor by winning the lottery, but by slowly growing their net worth over time.
Sounds crazy we know, but it’s true. That said, if you want to start building your net worth like Tom Brady, you can either wait for the NFL to come knocking at your door, or start training up to give tryouts a shot.
Or, you can make a solid plan and start taking action to build your own net worth starting today. The choice is yours.
Related: How to Get Rich With a 9 to 5 Job
Key Takeaways on Brady’s Net Worth
Here are some key Tom Brad takeaways:
- Tom Brady’s Net Worth: $300 million
- Annual Earnings**: $12 million
- Social Media Followers: 26.4 million
- Social Media Earning Power: $230K per sponsored post
- Keys to Success: Mental Toughness, Effective Execution, Always Improving
Tom Brady’s sizeable net worth is directly related to his leadership qualities, his obsession with improving his craft, and his ability to stay calm and execute under extreme pressure. His wealth also has a lot to do with his longevity in the league.
With that being said, we hope you’ll take this information, and let it inspire you towards mastering your ability to perform under pressure, constantly improving what you bring to your own industry, and putting in the time your success requires.
PS – If you enjoyed our Tom Brady Net Worth page, then you’ll love the net worth profile for the G.O.A.T. when it comes to European Football, Cristiano Ronaldo.
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of the earning power of Tom Brady’s net worth alone, assuming a 4.5% dividend yield.
HOW TO GET RICH WITH A NORMAL JOB
Getting rich or becoming wealthy is a desire that many people secretly harbor. It doesn’t matter if you have a normal job, no job, or run your own business, everybody wants to know how to get richer. Unfortunately for many, this desire is just a lofty dream, especially for those who have a normal job. But, it doesn’t have to just be a dream. Becoming wealthy is a practical goal worthy of pursuit. And despite what cynics and the people who have a penchant for excuses say, it is achievable for everyone. So, if you truly want to know how to get rich with a normal job keep reading, because we’ll show you how in this post.
The truth is, everyone and anyone can get rich. Yes, most millionaires are made from being the owner of their own business, but, that doesn’t mean you can’t become a millionaire too. There are plenty of people all over the world who have amassed serious levels of wealth with just a normal job.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a janitor, a hairstylist, teacher, or a fire fighter, it can and has been done.
But, it doesn’t happen over night and it doesn’t happen by accident. Becoming rich requires a plan that needs to be followed. Fortunately, the plan is an extremely simple 5 step plan than works for anyone who implements it. But the key is disciplined implementation. So, if you’re ready to learn about this very simple plan that if followed, will help you get rich with your normal job, let’s dive in to the juicy details:
HOW TO GET RICH WITH A NORMAL JOB
1. Start Saving 20% of Your Income
First things first, you have to start saving your money. You can’t get rich if you don’t build the habit of putting your money away. Ben Franklin once stated, “Get what you can, and what you get hold, Tis the stone that will turn all your lead into gold.” Andrew Carnegie also said “The fastest way to double your money is to fold them in half and put them in your pocket.”
So, it’s never a bad idea to follow the advice of America’s first millionaire, and one of its all-time richest. That said, find a way to scrape at least 20% of the monthly income you earn from your normal job, and start stashing it away, stacking it, or whatever you want to call it. If you really want to get rich, start saving your money!
If 20% seems like an unreasonable amount to you, just keep this fact in mind, millionaires on average, invest 20% of their net pay each month. If you can’t start at 20% at first, that’s okay, start smaller, with the aim of eventually getting to 20%.
So start small, aim high, but most of all, start.
2. Create a 3 to 6 Month Rainy Day Fund
The foundation of your fortune needs to be built on a rock, not sand. So, before you begin throwing your hard earned money into assets that have double digit growth potential, it’s not a bad idea to create a financial safety net for yourself first.
This three to six month fund is important to have in the event you lose your job, or suffer some type of financial set back like a car accident, unexpected medical bills, etc…
It’s key that if an emergency occurs, that you pull money from your emergency fund, vs. your investments, because investments tend to be more volatile. And if you pull your money for emergencies from investments at the wrong time, you could end up losing lots of money.
On top of this, it is important to never get in the habit of pulling money from your investments. Because once you do, it’ll be hard to stop. At which point, you’ll have created the habit of diminishing your wealth, not growing it.
So build your emergency fund as soon as possible. Then, move on to the next step.
3. Pay Off Your High Interest Debts
Mark Cuban once stated, “If you use a credit card, you don’t want to be rich. The first step to getting rich requires discipline. If you really want to be rich, you need to find the discipline.”
That said, after you create a little security blanket for yourself you’ll be eager to dive into investing. But, you’ll want to show a little more restraint and practice a little discipline by moving on to paying down your high interest debt first.
The reason to pay this debt off first, is because more often than not, your high interest debts can trap you in a form of a vicious cycle. Meaning, you’ll pay your creditors money, but you’ll make very little to no progress paying down the principle.
Creditors love it when you pay on a regular schedule and especially at just the minimum payment, because it makes them richer and slowly impoverishes you. So if the interest rate on your debt is near the average assessed interest rate on credit cards, which is 16.45%, you may want to pay that debt down A.S.A.P.
Why? Because there are very few safe investments that will safely earn you over a 16.45% return a year. Thus, your money will be better used paying down debt that drains your wealth vs. grows it.
Sure, some debt you’ll want to keep and pay down on a regular schedule, (like your car or mortgage) but if the interest is higher on those debts than what you can safely earn in the markets or on investments, then you may want to consider crushing that high interest debt first.
4. Minimize Wasteful Spending
This next step is the hardest for most people. In fact, it’s what leads most people to accrue what they just paid down in step three, debt. Everyone wants to enjoy the fruits of their labor, and the easiest way for people to enjoy the money they make is to spend it.
Splurging can be fun, give us a little endorphin rush, and make us feel like we are “rich”, or that we’ve “made it” because of the material possessions that we now possess. But, this is the area that you’ll have to master if you want to become rich with the income from your day job.
So, get disciplined with your money. Create a budget if you have to, where you only allot yourself so much money to spend every month so you don’t go overboard. Do this, and you’ll be able to not only invest 20% of your income, but likely much more.
Which leads us to the next and most important step for getting rich.
5. Invest Your Money Aggressively, But Wisely
The fastest way to get rich with your normal job is to invest your money aggressively, but wisely. Once you’ve created for yourself a nice financial security fund, have paid down your high interest debts, and reigned in your excessive spending, the world is yours for the taking.
This is the point where you really start to accelerate the growth of your wealth. Every dollar you invest (so long as you invest it wisely) will become a hard working helper for you to create even more money.
A good way to think of every dollar you invest, is to think of it as an investment into a little money miner. And each one of these little green money miners diligently works for you day and night, even while you sleep to make you more and more money. And money that makes money, that makes even more money, is known as compound interest.
The concept is so important that Albert Einstein once quipped, “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it; he who doesn’t, pays it.”
So, to take full advantage of compound interest, you’ll want to invest as much as you can as often as you can.
Get Rich Investing In These
If you’re not sure where to start investing once you’ve taken care of all the other steps, here are some popular investment vehicles for you to consider. Keep in mind, each of these investment vehicles come where their own strengths, weaknesses, and varying risk thresholds. So, the amount you invest in each will be solely up to you, your financial situation, and your personal risk tolerances.
Investing in stocks is like purchasing a small portion of a company. The company uses your money to keep the business running and continue growing. Ultimately, stocks can make you money by both appreciating in value and/or paying you out a monthly or quarterly dividend.
And a smart way to truly accelerate the growth of those stocks, is to reinvest any dividends the stock pays out to repurchase more of your stocks. By doing this, you purchase more and more of those stocks over time, which can create a snowball effective in terms of how fast and how large your assets grow.
Also, if you’re not too keen on hand picking stocks, you can always go with stock ETFs. ETFs are exchange traded funds. In the most simplest terms, they are a collection of stocks that a active manager picks out for you, and manages over time. Small fees are usually involved, but, they are a lower hassle way to invest in stocks.
REAL ESTATE or REITS
Real Estate is another great investment. You can purchase it out right, or invest in a fund that invests in real estate for you, a.k.a. a REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust).
Real Estate can make you money if you rent out the property to a tenant, and that tenant pays you above the cost to pay the mortgage on the property and maintain the asset. Real Estate can also make you money when it appreciates in value.
The same principal applies to REITS, but you are essentially pooling your money, and allowing a manager to do all the dirty work. Of course, these takes control out of your hands as well, and can impact how much you make from your real estate in the long run.
Bonds are issued by governments and corporations when they are looking to raise money. And when you invest in a bond, you are essentially giving the issuer a loan which they are obligated to pay back.
Bonds do often pay small interest payments as well, but they’ve been know to be lower than other investment vehicles lie stocks and real estate, but also less volatile.
Crypto currencies are a more recent investment phenomenon. Some investment experts loathe them, while others love them. In the most simplest terms, they are essentially a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography to secure them. This cryptography is then suppose to safeguard the digital currency from counterfeiting or double-spend.
As such, many investors buy cryptos to safeguard their wealth from devaluation, unfair meddling by rogue governments, and theft by crooks.
GOLD + SILVER
To mitigate the inherent risk of a portfolio many people invest in Gold and Silver. These assets are stores of value. Investors love these assets because they minimize the risk of one’s wealth depreciating over time.
Ultimately, Gold and Silver are excellent investment choices because their shelf-life is perpetual, and because it is more or less stable.
That said, how you diversify your investments is completely up to you. The most important thing of course, is that you just aggressively invest your money. Because the more aggressively you spread your money across these handful of investments, the richer you’ll be.
Anyone can get rich, even normal people with normal jobs. But you have to first believe that you can do it, and then you have to back up that belief with disciplined action. Eventually those repetitive actions will turn into habits, and those habits into riches and wealth.
This same principle applies to just about any goal, but it’s especially true with getting rich.
Having said that, we’ve created a downloadable version of the fastest ways to get rich with a normal job. Feel free to save it or print it out for easy access. You can also add it as a wall paper on your smartphone to help you remember these habits for getting rich. Here it is:
(Click Image to Download)
So, work on your mindset, get serious about getting rich with your normal job, and then put these money moves into motion, and you’ll be rich before you know it.
PS – If you enjoyed this write up about how to get rich with a normal job, then may enjoy reading these inspiring get rich quotes.
Disclaimer: We are not financial advisors. The content on this website is for educational purposes only and merely cite our own personal opinions. Read full disclaimer here.
75+ BEST ANDREW CARNEGIE QUOTES ON SUCCESS AND WEALTH
Andrew Carnegie was a Scottish-American industrialist, entrepreneur, and philanthropist, who played a major role in the expansion of the American steel industry in the late 19th century. Before he gave away most of his wealth he achieved the status as the 2nd richest man in the world, second only to John D. Rockefeller. Having amassed a fortune of over $409 billion by today’s standard, to then give most of it away, makes Carnegie not only one of the most successful people of all-time, but one of the most inspiring.
With that said, we aim to share some of Andrew Carnegies most insightful and inspiring words of wisdom. As such, we’ve rounded up the best Andrew Carnegie quotes on success, getting rich, and wealth. We hope they inspire you to strive to become a titan of achievement and generosity, much like Andrew Carnegie.
BEST ANDREW CARNEGIE QUOTES ON SUCCESS & WEALTH
This first section of quotes by Andrew Carnegie consists of his best statements on how to achieve success and obtain riches. Read, embrace, and live the wisdom in these quotes and you’ll be well on your way to achieving much more success your own life.
1. “The first man gets the oyster, the second man gets the shell.” – Andrew Carnegie
2. “Think of yourself as on the threshold of unparalleled success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve!” – Andrew Carnegie
3. “Concentration is my motto – first honesty, then industry, then concentration.” – Andrew Carnegie
4. “The fastest way to double your money is to fold them in half and put them in your pocket.” – Andrew Carnegie
5. “Aim for the highest and when it’s a question of God’s almighty spirit. Never say I can’t.” – Andrew Carnegie
“Aim for the highest and when it’s a question of God’s almighty spirit. Never say I can’t.” – Andrew CarnegieClick To Tweet
6. “All human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes.” – Andrew Carnegie
7. “The secret of success lies not in doing your own work but in recognizing the best person to do it.” – Andrew Carnegie
8. “Success can be attained in any branch of human labor. There is always room at the top in every pursuit. Concentrate all your thought and energy upon the performance of your duties.” – Andrew Carnegie
9. “It is the mind that makes the body rich.” – Andrew Carnegie
10. “If you want to get rich, think of saving as earning.” – Andrew Carnegie
11. “The greatest astonishment of my life was the discovery that the man who does the work is not the man who gets rich.” – Andrew Carnegie
12. “Every man must be allowed to “sit under his own vine and fig-tree, with none to make afraid,” if human society is to advance or even to remain so far advanced as it is.” – Andrew Carnegie
13. “People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity… no matter how impressive their other talents.” – Andrew Carnegie
14. “Do not look for approval expect fore the consciousness of doing your best.” – Andrew Carnegie
15. “You are what you think. So just think big, believe big, act big, work big, give big, forgive big, laugh big, love big, and live big.” – Andrew Carnegie
“You are what you think. So just think big, believe big, act big, work big, give big, forgive big, laugh big, love big, and live big.” – Andrew CarnegieClick To Tweet
16. “If a man would eat, he must work. A life of elegant leisure is the life of an unworthy citizen. The Republic does not owe him a living; it is he who owes the Republic a life of usefulness.” – Andrew Carnegie
17. “The man who acquires the ability to take possession of his own mind may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled.” – Andrew Carnegie
18. “No person will make a great business who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit.” – Andrew Carnegie
19. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
20. “Aim for the highest.” – Andrew Carnegie
21. “Watch the costs and the profits will take care of themselves.” – Andrew Carnegie
22. “I believe that the true road to pre-eminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line.” – Andrew Carnegie
23. “I am no longer cursed by poverty because I took possession of my own mind, and that mind has yielded me every material thing I want, and much more than I need. But this power of a mind is a universal one, available to the humblest person as it is to the greatest.” – Andrew Carnegie
24. “The average person puts only 25% of his energy and ability into his work. The world takes off its hat to those who put in more than 50% of their capacity, and stands on its head for those few and far between souls who devote 100%.” – Andrew Carnegie
25. “Do your duty and a little more and the future will take care of itself.” – Andrew Carnegie
“Do your duty and a little more and the future will take care of itself.” – Andrew CarnegieClick To Tweet
26. “The best time to expand is when no one else dares to take risks.” – Andrew Carnegie
27. “Here is the prime condition of success: Concentrate your energy, thought and capital exclusively upon the business in which you are engaged. Having begun on one line, resolve to fight it out on that line, to lead in it, adopt every improvement, have the best machinery, and know the most about it.” – Andrew Carnegie
28. “Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.” – Andrew Carnegie
29. “If you want to conquer fear don’t sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy!” – Andrew Carnegie
30. “No man can become rich without himself enriching others.” – Andrew Carnegie
Andrew Carnegie Wealth Quotes
Andrew Carnegie possessed an enlightened perspective on wealth. He was a shrewd and calculating businessman, but, he was also a wise and generous benefactor to the world. Thus, this small collection of quotes highlights best his philosophy of wealth and responsible philanthropy.
31. “Wealth is not to feed our egos but to feed the hungry and to help people help themselves.” – Andrew Carnegie
32. “The sole purpose of being rich is to give away money.” – Andrew Carnegie
33. “The parent who leaves his son enormous wealth generally deadens the talents and energies of the son, and tempts him t live a less useful and less worthy life than he otherwise would…” – Andrew Carnegie
34. “Not evil, but good, has come to the race from the accumulation of wealth by those who have had the ability and energy to produce it.” – Andrew Carnegie
35. “The man who dies rich dies disgraced.” – Andrew Carnegie
36. “I resolved to stop accumulating and begin the infinitely more serious and difficult task of wise distribution.” – Andrew Carnegie
37. “There is no class so pitiably wretched as that which possesses money and nothing else.” – Andrew Carnegie
38. “I believe that higher wages to men who respect their employers and are happy and content are a good investment, yielding, indeed, big dividends.” – Andrew Carnegie
39. “The thoughtful man must shortly say, ‘I would as soon leave to my son a curse as the almighty dollar.'” – Andrew Carnegie
40 “The wise man puts all his eggs in one basket and watches the basket.” – Andrew Carnegie
“The wise man puts all his eggs in one basket and watches the basket.” – Andrew CarnegieClick To Tweet
Wise and Inspirational Quotes From Andrew Carnegie
There are so many wonderful quotes from Andrew Carnegie, and this next set combines some of his most inspirational sayings, but also some of his wisest admonishments for living a successful and honorable life. Enjoy.
41. “The older I get the less I listen to what people say and the more I look at what they do.” – Andrew Carnegie
42. “There is no use whatever trying to help people who do not help themselves.” – Andrew Carnegie
43. “You cannot push anyone up a ladder unless he is willing to climb a little.” – Andrew Carnegie
44. “No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.” – Andrew Carnegie
45. “Life is not so much a matter of position as of disposition.” – Andrew Carnegie
46. “Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organization objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnegie
47. “Libraries are reservoirs of strength, grace, and wit, reminders of order, calm and continuity, lakes of mental energy, neither warm nor cold, light nor dark… In any library in the world, I am at home, unselfconscious, still and absorbed.” – Andrew Carnegie
48. “The men who have succeeded are the men who have chose one line and stuck to it.” – Andrew Carnegie
49. “A library outranks any other one thing a community can do to benefit its people. It is a never failing spring in the desert.” – Andrew Carnegie
50. “When fate hands us a lemon, let’s try to make lemonade.” – Andrew Carnegie
51. “Whatever I engage in, I must push inordinately.” – Andrew Carnegie
52. “A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine.” – Andrew Carnegie
53. “Be king in your dreams. Make your vow that you will reach that position, with untarnished reputation, and make no other vow to distract your attention.” – Andrew Carnegie
54. “I shall argue that strong men, conversely, know when to compromise and that all principles can be compromised to serve a greater principle.” – Andrew Carnegie
55. “All honor’s wounds are self-inflicted.” – Andrew Carnegie
56. “I began to learn what poverty meant. It was burnt into my heart then that my father had to beg for work. And then and there came the resolve that I would cure that when I got to be a man.” – Andrew Carnegie
57. “You must capture and keep the heart of the original and supremely able man before his brand can do its best.” – Andrew Carnegie
58. “Speculation is a parasite feeding upon values, creating none.” – Andrew Carnegie
59. “And while the law of competition may be sometimes hard for the individual, it is best for the human race, because it ensures the survival of the fittest in every department.” – Andrew Carnegie
60. “There is little success where there is little laughter.” – Andrew Carnegie
61. “The secret of happiness is renunciation.” – Andrew Carnegie
62. “There is a power under your control that is greater than poverty, greater than the lack of education, greater than all your fears and superstitions combined. It is the power to take possession of your own mind and direct it to whatever ends you may desire.” – Andrew Carnegie
63. “You may never get a second chance to make a first impression.” – Andrew Carnegie
64. “He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave.” – Andrew Carnegie
65. “Every act you have ever performed since the day you were born was performed because you wanted something.” – Andrew Carnegie
“Every act you have ever performed since the day you were born was performed because you wanted something.” – Andrew CarnegieClick To Tweet
66. “In bestowing charity, the main consideration should be to help those who will help themselves; to provide part of the means by which those who desire to improve may do so; to give those who desire to rise the aids by which they may rise: to assist, but rarely or never to do all.” – Andrew Carnegie
67. “The price which society pays for the law of competition, like the price it pays for cheap comforts and luxuries, is also great; but the advantages of this law are also greater still than its costs — for it is to this lay that we owe our wonderful material development, which brings improved conditions in its train.” – Andrew Carnegie
68. “The great manufacturing or commercial concern which does not earn at least interest upon its capital soon becomes bankrupt. It must either go forward or fall behind; to stand still is impossible.” – Andrew Carnegie
69. “The Socialist or Anarchist who seeks to overturn present conditions is to be regarded as attacking the foundation upon which civilization itself rests, for civilization took its start from the day when the capable, industrious workman said to his incompetent and lazy fellow, “If thou dost not sow, thou shalt not reap,” and thus ended primitive Communism by separating the drones from the bees.” – Andrew Carnegie
70. “It is a waste of time to criticize the inevitable.” – Andrew Carnegie
71. “Neither, the individual nor the race is improved by almsgiving.” – Andrew Carnegie
72. “Perhaps the most tragic thing about mankind is that we are all dreaming about some magical garden over the horizon, instead of enjoying the roses that are right outside today.” – Andrew Carnegie
73. “I am as a speck of dust in the sun and not even so much, in this solemn, mysterious, unknowable universe.” – Andrew Carnegie
74. “The best portion of a good man’s life — his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.” – Andrew Carnegie
75. “Young man, make your name worth something.” – Andrew Carnegie
Related: Andrew Carnegie’s Net Worth
Andrew Carnegie was one of the richest men in modern history, and his legacy lives on to this day. Not only did he give most of his wealth away for the betterment of society, but he was also responsible for commissioning the 20 year study of the richest and most successful people of his day, so as to capture and share with the public, the true ingredients of success.
Needless to say, the man is truly and inspiration, and we hope you you’ve gained tremendous insights and inspiration from these Andrew Carnegie quotes. If you enjoyed the page, please considering sharing it, or any of the quotes with someone who may appreciate it.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these Andrew Carnegie quotes on success, money, and wealth, then you’ll likely enjoy these insightful money quotes or these inspirational billionaire quotes.
BERNARD ARNAULT NET WORTH 2023 + HOW MUCH HE MAKES A YEAR
Bernard Arnault is a French investor, businessman, and CEO of multinational luxury goods company LVMH. If the name sounds familiar, its because Arnault often takes the lead as one of the world’s richest people, or because he runs the company that sells the world’s most luxurious brand, Louis Vuitton. Some days Arnault is number two on the list of the world’s richest people, then he makes it to number one, only to drop back down to number three a few days later. And while his position as the the richest person in the world is slightly fluid, his status as a multibillionaire is not.
So, that’s exactly what this page will be highlighting, Bernard Arnault ’s net worth and his current earning power. Just for good measure, we’ll also include a few fun facts related to his success and influence. So, let’s dive in.
What is Bernard Arnault’s Net Worth?
As of 2023, and at the time this article’s updated publication, Bernard Arnault’s net worth is estimated at around $223 billion. This means he’s up $12 billion since March of this year.
He is still ranked as the no.1 richest person in the world. However, his rank does fluctuate frequently between being the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd richest. That said, he’s been holding strong to the title for over six months now.
How Much Does Bernard Arnault Make a Year
Various sources place Bernard Arnault’s annual earnings at a little over $9 million. However, with a 40.1% stake in LVHM, most of Arnault’s money comes from his ownership of the company. So, while he may only make on paper, around $9 million dollars per year, his wealth dramatically grows primarily through asset appreciation and capital gains.
With that being said, we still aim to provide you with Bernard Arnault’s hypothetical (but very possible) annual earnings. Annual earnings that will be based off his net worth of $223 billion alone. So, if you’ve ever wondered how much does Bernard Arnault make a day, month, or even a year, our metric below will give you a rough estimate.
To provide you with this number, it is assumed that Arnault is a savvy enough investor to earn an annual 4.0% yield on his combined $223 billion net worth (4% is not difficult to achieve considering historical returns on safe investments have typically fallen between the 3% to 5% range ). As such, if Bernard Arnault decided to liquidated his assets in LVHM and transfer all of them into a handful strong and safe dividend paying stocks earning a modest 4% yield, his annual earnings would roughly be $8.9 billion per year.
Put another way, Bernard Arnault could bring home roughly $24.5 million a day for the rest of his life, without decreasing his net worth at all. That’s what we call, “living the good life”.
Bernard Arnault’s Money Metrics
|2023 Net Worth:||$223,00,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$8,920,000,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings Metric for Bernard Arnault based off of his net worth’s earning power alone. It does not include how much he potentially earns from projects, sponsorships, real estate owned, or social media, etc. Again, this calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
Bernard Arnault Net Worth History
Ever wondered how much Bernard Arnault’s wealth has changed over the years? If so, the graph provided below will help answer that question. That said, the Bernard Arnault net worth history shown below goes back 2017.
Which indicates that his net worth has grown by approximately 443% over the past 6 years.
- Bernard Arnault’s background is in engineering.
- After graduating Arnault went to work for his father’s construction business.
- Arnault’s empire spans over 70 brands including Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co, and Christian Dior.
- Bernard Arnault is the richest person in Europe and the World.
- Bernard Arnault has 5 children
- Bernard’s company spends over $100 million a year to fight against designer brand knock offs
- Bernard owns a $35 million island in the Bahamas
Related: Net Worth of Elon Musk
How Did Bernard Arnault Become Successful?
Bernard Arnault got his start in the construction business as a civil engineer working for his father. However, at the age of 25 after only three years on the job, he was given the reigns to run the family business.
After a few short years of presiding over the family business, Arnault would eventually pivot his business into a real estate development company. Shortly thereafter, Arnault began seeking out value investments in various industries outside of his sphere of expertise.
He would go on to acquire a textile and retail conglomerate, and then a luxury company soon after. And just 10 years after he took over the family business from his father, he would become the largest shareholder of LVMH, which would eventually pave the way for his future acquisition of the company.
“Money is just a consequence. I always say to my team, don’t worry too much about profitability. If you do your job well, the profitability will come” – Bernard RenaultTweet Quote
Once Arnault assumed leadership of LVHM, his empire expansion went into overdrive. And year after year he’s inched closer and closer towards obtaining the title of the world’s richest person.
How did he do it? Well, according to the Bernard Arnault Success Story, his success was a biproduct of his business model. And according to an interview he gave to CNBC, this model is based on innovation, creativity, and quality.
These days, Arnault’s empire is comprised of 70 different brands divided into six different sectors, covering everything from highest end perfumes, wines, and the best and highest quality leather goods in the world. All of which has led Arnault to now be the 2nd richest in the world.
Related: Warren Buffett’s Net Worth
More Bernard Business Insights
That said, below is an insightful video to watch if you’re looking for a few more unique Bernard business insights. It’s sure to fill in the gaps on any areas we missed related to how Bernard Arnault built his fortune. Enjoy!
Video Credit: Alux.com (Subscribe Here)
Here are some key Bernard Arnault takeaways:
- Bernard Arnault Net Worth: $223 billion
- **Annual Earnings: $8.92 billion
- **Daily Earnings: $24.5 million
- 6 Year Wealth Growth Rate: 443%
- Keys to Success: Innovation, Creativity, Focus on Quality, Investing in Value
Bernard Arnault’s super-sized net worth is directly related to his obsession with value. His obsession with value shows up with in how he invests. Which is why upon closer inspection, you’ll notice he only invests in assets, brands, companies, and people that provide the highest and best quality to the market.
Related: Bernard Arnault Quotes
With that being said, we hope you enjoyed this page about Arnault’s net worth, earning power, and how he got began building his empire. He certainly has become an uber-successful business magnate that everyone should know more about. May his example intrigue you, educate you, and inspire you to go big like Arnault.
Till reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed this Bernard Arnault Net Worth page, then you’ll likely also enjoy digging into the net worth profiles of his biggest competitors like Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, and more within our collection of high Net Worth profiles of notable success icons and high achievers.
** Disclaimer: These earnings listed above are hypothetical and calculated off of the earning power of Bernard Arnault’s Net Worth alone assuming a 4.0% dividend yield.
DAN HENRY’S NET WORTH AND HOW HE ACHIEVED HIS RICHES
Dan Henry is a highly successful entrepreneur, speaker, and bestselling author of ‘Digital Millionaire Secrets’. But before achieving so much success, Dan was a struggling pizzaboy who had big dreams but could barely pay the bills to keep the lights on. Fortunately Dan managed to turn things around and build a sizeable fortune for himself. How big of a fortune? Well, that’s exactly what we aim to touch upon in this write up.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to know what Dan Henry’s net worth is, how much it could earn him, and how he managed to obtain and build it up over the years, then let’s get right to it:
What Is Dan Henry’s Net Worth?
As of 2023, Dan Henry’s net worth is approximately $17 million. He’s known for making over $30 million alone just from selling information products, to making $10 million in his first three years of business, to at one point pulling in $1 million in just one day from the sale of his $30K mastermind sessions.
He’s also purchased a $2 million yacht in full with his wealth, as well as properties for himself and his parents. That said, he’s still hunting for more with his various new sales ventures, so we suspect his net worth will continue to grow over the years.
How Much Does Dan Henry Make Per Year?
Certainly, Dan’s current net worth and impressive earning potential begs the question, ‘So how much does he make per year, or per month?
According to our research, his first month of coaching earned him over $100K in his first month, and as mentioned above, he’s recently had days where he’s earned millions. That said, it can be inferred that earns at least 7 figures a year, but it’s very likely 8 figures.
That said, due to a lack of verifiable sources for his annual income, we can’t give you a precise figure. But, we will provide you with how much he makes based off of Dan’s own admission, which is $5 million, on top off the passive baseline income his estimated net worth can earn him.
To provide you with this estimate, we’ll assume Dan Henry is a savvy enough investor to earn an annual 4% yield on his combined $17 million net worth (4% is a reasonable minimum annual yield to expect on investments considering historical yields on safe investments are between the 3% to 5% range annually).
So, presupposing Dan Henry liquidated all of his assets (homes, businesses, etc.) and then transferred all of it into medium to low risk assets like dividend paying stocks, REITs, or any ETFs that payout a modest 4% annual yield, his passive yearly income would come out to be roughly $680K per year.
Combine this with his self-disclosed $5 million, and Dan Henry makes roughly $5.7 million a year. That’s not a bad income.
DAN HENRY MONEY METRICS
|2023 Net Worth:||$17,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$5,700,000|
Note: This is a approximate (but very possible) earnings metric for Dan Henry based off the low-end earning power of his estimated net worth combined with his estimated annual income. These calculation are estimates and are for entertainment purposes only.
Dan Henry’s Social Media Earning Power
Dan Henry has an impressive social media following which he could leverage to make even more money. How much more? Well, let’s breakdown his reach first and then we’ll provide you with our answer.
Dan Henry has 163K Instagram followers, 4.11K Twitter followers, 59K Facebook followers, 42K YouTube subscribers, and 11.1K TikTok followers. As such, his combined social media reach is 279.2K.
As such, Dan Henry could very easily leverage his social media network to make an extra $3K per sponsored post. That’s not bad money for publishing an extra post or two as side hustle.
How Did Dan Henry Get Rich?
Before Dan Henry made it as an entrepreneur, he was a struggling college student who delivered pizzas to make ends meet. After a bad day at his pizza job, Henry decided to quit so he could make real money as an entrepreneur.
He dabbled in a few different businesses like selling Italian Ice, an event-based airbrush tattoo business, an e-cigarette business, a blog, and even an SEO agency. Most of his experiments with those businesses failed, but he made enough money to try his hand with a nightclub business.
For the first time, he started see some legitimate success with his businesses. After some time, he sold his nightclub for a massive profit. But adversity struck after he spent most of what he earned from the sale of his nightclub.
Striving to keep the electricity in his apartment turned on, Dan Henry went into overdrive with a variety of different money making schemes. Serendipitously, he followed the advice someone gave him to start helping people with their marketing. This led to his establishing of a successful ad agency.
After getting hit with $250K notice of back taxes owed to the IRS, desperation forced Dan to get creative. So, he read every business book he could get his hands on, spent hours listening to podcasts and watching webinars, essentially going all in to learn how to make six figures quickly so he could pay back his taxes.
As fate would have it, Dan made $100K in his first month, then $1 million in just 5 months, then on to $15 million, then $30 million. Dan Henry cracked the code, and he did it by simply selling his advice. Advice he provides in some of the books he’s published, like ‘High Ticket Selling’ and ‘Digital Millionaire Secrets’.
Dan has since been leveraging his knowledge to teach others how to get more clients and get more sales through his multi-million dollar producing businesses GetClients.com and CloseDeals.com. He’s also been building up a successful YouTube channel, which continues to grow in popularity to this day.
Success In His Own Words
That said, here a few powerful words on wealth building and success anecdotes that Dan Henry has offered up over the years in his books, on stage, and on the internet:
“You can make a thousand mistakes, but it only takes one good decision to turn your life around.” – Dan HenryClick To Tweet
“People that get excited about the process are the ones that are successful, not the ones that fantasize about the goal.” – Dan HenryClick To Tweet
If your mind is confined by your own limiting beliefs, then you won’t succeed. Change the way you think.Click To Tweet
If you’re looking for even more insights or advice that can potentially help you build a Dan-Henry-sized net worth, then you’ll gain some truly invaluable insights from this video, where Dan provides his step-by-step blueprint for how he made his multimillions:
Video Credit: Dan Henry Channel (Subscribe Here)
Related: How to Get Rich With a Normal Job
Here are some key Dan Henry takeaways:
- Dan Henry Net Worth: $17 million
- Annual Earnings **: $5.7 million
- Social Media Followers: 279K
- Social Media Earning Power: $3K per sponsored post
Dan Henry’s net worth is certainly impressive, especially considering he’s still in his 30’s. His story is undoubtedly a true rags-to-riches story that hopefully inspires you to believe that anything is possible.
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed our Dan Henry net worth write up, then you may equally enjoy learning about the net worth of one of his mentors Myron Golden, or other achievers that he rubs elbows with like Grant Cardone.
** We apply our own rigorous methodology to supply you with accurate calculations; however, these figures are estimates and are ultimately for informational and entertainment purposes only.
THE JOHN PAUL DEJORIA STORY
BEST RICH DAD POOR DAD QUOTES TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL SUCCESS
SYLVESTER STALLONE NET WORTH
35+ BEST POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING QUOTES
BEST MOTIVATIONAL MOVIES FOR SUCCESS
THE LINK BETWEEN WILLPOWER AND SUCCESS
25 GENE SIMMONS QUOTES & SUCCESS LESSONS FROM ‘ME INC.’
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO LEVEL UP YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE MORE
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Self-Discipline5 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
Quotes1 month ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
Confidence4 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO LEVEL UP YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
Motivation1 month ago
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
Motivation5 months ago
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes4 months ago
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE MORE
Inspiration9 months ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Inspiration2 weeks ago
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Confidence3 weeks ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes6 months ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY QUOTES
Motivation4 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation5 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2023