Bob Proctor is a popular self-help author and scholar of success. His name is widely known in most success circles, and some even say his name has become synonymous with “success.” After authoring the New York Time’s best-selling hit You Were Born Rich, making appearances in the international bestselling film The Secret, and amassing a sizeable net worth from his businesses, he has truly become one of America’s greatest prosperity teachers.
Bob Proctor is an inspiring individual, and knows a thing or two about success. As such, we decided to publish some of the best Bob Proctor quotes we could find, that will help you open your mind to learning more about what this great teacher has to say about success and your potential to achieve more of it. With said, if you’re ready to be inspired, then let’s dive into these powerful Bob Proctor quotes.
Best Bob Proctor Quotes of All-Time
1. “Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.” – Bob Proctor
2. “See yourself where you want to be and then be there. Don’t be in the past. Be there! Act like the person you want to become.” – Bob Proctor
3. “The only limits in our life are those we impose on ourselves.” – Bob Proctor
4. “Life can be absolutely phenomenal, and it should be, and it will be, when you start using the secret.” – Bob Proctor
5. “Everything you are seeking is seeking you in return therefore, everything that you want is already yours. It is simply becoming more aware of what you already possess.” – Bob Proctor
6. “Be like a postage stamp. Stick to it until you get there.” – Bob Proctor
7. “If you can conceive it in your mind, then it can be brought into the physical world.” – Bob Proctor
8. “We all have the ability to design our own lives.” – Bob Proctor
9. “The Subconscious mind can not tell the difference between what’s real and what’s imagined.” – Bob Proctor
10. “Change is inevitable but personal growth is a choice.” – Bob Proctor
Bob Proctor Quotes on Success
As a Protégé of one of the most prominent scholars of success, Earl Nightingale, and an ardent student (and teacher) of Napoleon Hill’s famed philosophy of achievement, Bob Proctor has mastered the subject of success. In fact, he’s delivered countless speeches on the subject, and has published many books on success.
Below, are some of the best quotes by Bob Proctor on the subject of success, and how anyone can go about finding more of it. Enjoy.
11. “No amount of reading or memorizing will make you successful in life. It is the understanding and application of wise thought that counts.” – Bob Proctor”
12. “I treat winning and losing exactly the same. I see them both as necessary steps to get us where we are going. Big failures big lessons little failures little lessons.” – Bob Proctor
13. “Science and psychology have isolated the one prime cause for success or failure in life. It is the hidden self-image you have of yourself.” – Bob Proctor
14. “Quite often very talented people fail because they believe they are too big to do the little things, while the most successful amongst us are quite willing to do the little things. They truly are big people.” – Bob Proctor
15. “Turn going the extra mile into a habit– it is what lifts most successful people above the crowd.” – Bob Proctor
16. “Never reject an idea, dream or goal because it will be hard work. Success rarely comes without it.” – Bob Proctor
17. “I have a theory that temporary defeat is nature’s way of strengthening us and giving us the courage necessary to reach our goals.” – Bob Proctor
18. “You can have the things you want — all of them. And you will if you begin to see yourself with them.” – Bob Proctor
19. “When you convince yourself that you need success, just as you need to eat when you are hungry, it comes without you even having to think about it.” – Bob Proctor
20. “One difference between successful people and all the rest is that successful people take action.” – Bob Proctor
“One difference between successful people and all the rest is that successful people take action.” – Bob ProctorTweet Quote
21. “Yes, you can have whatever you want. The world is yours for the asking. But you must learn how to be, get, or do it — and learning requires study.” – Bob Proctor
22. “Anyone that has a goal, and they’re moving towards it, they are successful.” – Bob Proctor
23. “We all have different mental pictures of success, but few people ever totally achieve it. Why? Our mental picture of our self is not what it must be. Some wonder if this mental picture can be changed, and the answer is an emphatic yes!” – Bob Proctor
24. “Eliminate the word “failure” from your vocabulary. You can always get up and go at it again tomorrow. There is no problem outside of you that is superior to the power within you.” – Bob Proctor
25. “Your first and foremost job as a leader is to take charge of your own energy.” – Bob Proctor
26. “Your real purpose in life is to develop yourself. To successfully do this you must always be working toward a goal.” – Bob Proctor
27. “To get what you want, you must learn how. To learn how, you must study.” – Bob Proctor
28. “You should never be satisfied. Happy, but not satisfied. Dissatisfaction is a creative state. It took you out of the cave and put you into the condominium. It gave you the wheel, the fax, and the furnace. Dissatisfaction gave you and me a lifestyle that is the envy of the world.” – Bob Proctor
29. “Your behavior is causing your results…and your conditioning is causing your behavior.” – Bob Proctor
30. “Success requires action and a strong work ethic.” – Bob Proctor
Related: Quotes About Success and Achievement
Powerful Bob Proctor Quotes on Money
Many people have turned to Bob Proctor to learn how to go about changing their money situation. Thus, we’ve pulled together the most powerful bob proctor quotes on money to help you quickly gain the insight and wisdom he’s taught to so money on how to obtain and attract more money into our lives.
31. “Consider this—money will have a greater influence on your life than almost any other commodity you can think of.” – Bob Proctor
32. “I’ll bet you a million dollars you are a lot sharper than many people who have already earned a million. What’s the difference between you and them? They decided to do it.” – Bob Proctor
33. “Money will make you more of what you already are. If you’re not a nice person, money’s going to make you a despicable individual. If you’re a good person, money’s going to make you a better person.” – Bob Proctor
34. “Money is only used for two things. One, it’s to make you comfortable, and the more comfortable you are the more creative you will become. And the other purpose is it enables you to extend the service you provide far beyond your own presence.” – Bob Proctor
35. “If wealth is something that has escaped you up to this point in your life, you are not unusual. Wealth has escaped the majority of people. What would be unusual would be your decision to do something about it.” – Bob Proctor
36. “Jobs and money are never the primary cause of stress. Thinking, negative thinking causes stress.” – Bob Proctor
37. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It always works, it works every time with every person.” – Bob Proctor
38. “You should always love people and use money rather than the other way around.” – Bob Proctor
39. “Well, winning the lotter is one way of becoming a millionaire, but the odds stacked against you are pretty ridiculous. You could cut those odds way down if you decided to earn a million.” – Bob Proctor
40. “Always remember, money is a servant; you are the master.” – Bob Proctor
41. “Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.” – Bob Proctor
42. “I think earning money is the simplest thing in the world once you learn how to do it. It’s like driving a car. It’s simple if you know how to do it.” – Bob Proctor
43. “We need to make a game out of earning money. There is so much good we can do with money. Without it, we are bound and shackled and our choices become limited.” – Bob Proctor
44. “I never let money enter my mind when I am deciding whether I will or will not do something. Whether I can afford it or not is never a consideration. Whether I want it or not is the only consideration. You can afford anything, there is an infinite supply of money. All of the money in the world is available to you, when the decision is firmly made. If you need money, you will attract it.” – Bob Proctor
45. “Money is valuable only as long as it is being used; it is meant to be used enjoyed and circulated.” – Bob Proctor
46. “The good you can do without money will be limited to your physical presence at any given time. However, when you have an abundance of money, you are able to provide service to others in places far beyond your own physical presence.” – Bob Proctor
47. “You will attract everything that you require. If it’s money you need you will attract it. If it’s people you need you’ll attract it. You’ve got to pay attention to what you’re attracted to, because as you hold images of what you want, you’re going to be attracted to things and they’re going to be attracted to you. But it literally moves into physical reality with and through you. And it does that by law.” – Bob Proctor
48. “Regardless of what your present financial position may be, realize that you can have money, all you want, but you must earn it.” – Bob Proctor
49. “Expect an abundance. The stream of plenty always flows towards the open, expectant mind.” – Bob Proctor
50. “The law of prosperity is generosity. If you want more, give more.” – Bob Proctor
Related: Empowering Money Quotes
Bob Proctor on Mindset & The Law of Attraction
One of Bob Proctor’s key success insights revolves around our mindset. In fact, most of his teachings are related to how your mindset plays a key role in how successful you’ll become. Much of this advice gets tied into his Law of Attraction lessons, and that’s because the two are closely intertwined.
With that being said, this next set of Bob Proctor quotes are related to mindset and the law of attraction, and how the two typically lead us to success or failure.
51. “We can build anything in our imagination that’s where all creation begins in your life.” – Bob Proctor
52. “Become personally involved with your dream and make it a priority, or it will never become a reality.” – Bob Proctor
53. “There is no problem outside of you that is superior to the power within.” – Bob Proctor
54. “You are the only problem you will ever have and you are the only solution. Change is inevitable, personal growth is always a personal decision.” – Bob Proctor
55. “Doubts, fears, pessimism, and negative thinking poison the very source of life. They sap energy, enthusiasm, ambition, hope, faith and everything else which makes life purposeful, joyful and creative.” – Bob Proctor
56. “Do you want to know what you think about most of the time? Take a look at the results you’re getting. That will tell you exactly what’s going on inside.” – Bob Proctor
57. “You’ve got to pay attention to what you’re attracted to because as you hold images of what you want, you’re going to be attracted to things and they’re going to be attracted to you. But it literally moves into physical reality with and through you. And it does that by law.” – Bob Proctor
58. “By visualizing your goal already completed, you flip your mind onto the frequency that contains the way that it will be attracted to you.” – Bob Proctor
59. “You can have anything you want, you just have to decide what you want and do everything it takes to get it.” – Bob Proctor
60. “Faith and fear both demand you believe in something you cannot see. You choose!” – Bob Proctor
“Faith and fear both demand you believe in something you cannot see. You choose!” – Bob ProctorTweet Quote
61. “You can tell a lot about a person by carefully examining his or her environment. Contrary to popular belief, people are not the reflection of their environment as much as we might think. Environment is a reflection of the people.” – Bob Proctor
62. “What we focus on, we will attract. Everything we experience in our life is dictated by our own mind.”
63. “Lack and limitation can only exist when we make room for them in our mind.” – Bob Proctor
64. “You are a living, breathing, creative magnet. You have the ability to control what you attract in your life. Why not make a conscious decision to attract into your life all of the good you desire?” – Bob Proctor
65. “Ninety percent of the population wish positive but think negative. Their negative thoughts put them in a negative vibration, which by law, determines what is attracted into their lives.” – Bob Proctor
66. “Mind is the greatest power in all creation.” – Bob Proctor
67. “The law of attraction is always working whether you believe it or understand it or not.” – Bob Proctor
68. “Richness is not about what you have. It is about who you are.” – Bob Proctor
Inspirational Bob Proctor Quotes
This final batch of quotes are both inspiring and catalyzing. They are more poignant and hard-hitting than his other quotes, and they will inspire you to believe you can be, do, and have more.
So, if you’re ready for some truly inspirational Bob Proctor quotes, let’s dive into this final set.
69. “Faith is the ability to see the invisible and believe in the incredible and that is what enables believers to receive what the masses think is impossible.” – Bob Proctor
70. “The biggest gap in your life is that between what you know and what you do.” – Bob Proctor
“The biggest gap in your life is that between what you know and what you do.” – Bob ProctorTweet Quote
71. “Set a goal to achieve something that is so big, so exhilarating that it excites you and scares you at the same time.” – Bob Proctor
72. “People who make decisions go to the top. Those who fail to make decisions go nowhere.” – Bob Proctor
73. “You can’t just think and grow rich, you’ve got to do something with those thoughts.” – Bob Proctor
74. “It’s the little things you do that can make a big difference. What are you attempting to accomplish? What little thing can you do today that will make you more effective? You are probably only one step away from greatness.” – Bob Proctor
75. “Doubt and worry freezes people. Don’t sit wondering if you can do something, just go and do it. Doubt of any kind can be ended with action.” – Bob Proctor
76. “I am a spiritual person living in a human body, not a human body with a spirit.” – Bob Proctor
77. “You don’t decide what your purpose is in life you discover it. Your purpose is your reason for living.” – Bob Proctor
78. “Your purpose explains what you are doing with your life. Your vision explains how you are living your purpose. Your goals enable you to realize your vision.” – Bob Proctor”
79. “If you do not get the chills when you set your goal you’re not setting big enough goals.” – Bob Proctor
80. “Lack of time is really a lack of priorities.” – Bob Proctor
81. “You want to make sure that your purpose is something people can benefit from long after you’re gone.” – Bob Proctor
82. “Discipline is giving yourself a command and following it up with action” – Bob Proctor
83. “The ability to self-motivate is a cornerstone of true wealth.” – Bob Proctor
84. “I believe people should study a little bit every day. It should become habitual, like brushing your teeth, combing your hair, having a shower or getting dressed. Study the mind, the laws of the universe and paradigms. There’s enough information on those subjects to keep a person studying forever.” – Bob Proctor
85. “It doesn’t matter how you grew up, or what you’ve struggled with in life – your mind is unscathed by any circumstance you’ve yet to live and it’s phenomenally powerful.” – Bob Proctor
86. “Always ask yourself the question ‘Is this going to help get me to my goal or not?’” – Bob Proctor
87. “You can’t escape from a prison until you recognize you are in one.” – Bob Proctor
88. “Self-confidence is a must for a fulfilled life. If you have a divine self-confidence, you know how fortunate you are.” – Bob Proctor
89. “It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.” – Bob Proctor
90. “You can only move ahead by letting go of old ideas.” – Bob Proctor
91. “To believe in the things you can see and touch is no belief at all. But to believe in the unseen is both a triumph and a blessing.” – Bob Proctor
92. “Being a winner is never an accident; winning comes about by design, determination, and positive action.” – Bob Proctor
93. “People who are interested in something will do it when it’s convenient. People who are committed to something will do it no matter what.” – Bob Proctor
94. “Most people are not going after what they want. Even some of the most serious goal seekers and goal setters, they’re going after what they think they can get.” – Bob Proctor
95. “A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you see in yourself, and helps bring it out of you.” – Bob Proctor
96. “You must strive to become much less susceptible to influences outside of yourself and much more inclined to trust the instincts and feelings that lie within you.” – Bob Proctor
97. “Only a person who risks can be free.” – Bob Proctor
98. “Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply. And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being. It’s a phenomenal lesson.” – Bob Proctor
99. “The answer to discouragement, then, is intelligent action. Get rid of discouragement before it gets rid of you.”
100. “Pay attention – there is opportunity in every new day.” – Bob Proctor
Bonus Bob Proctor Quote
Bonus: This is our final Bob Proctor quote, but it deserves special attention in our opinion, as it touches on the one key flaw or misconception people have about The Secret and The Law of Attraction. With that said, we’ll let you draw your own conclusion on what that misconception is. Here it Is:
There you have it, some of the best and most powerful Bob Proctor quotes on success, money, and achieving the life we want and deserve.
We hope his words encourage you to learn more about him and his books, as his insights on success are truly life-changing. Lastly, if you enjoyed this page, or any of Bob Proctor’s quotes, please share them with a friend or loved one who could use a little inspiration or guidance towards greater success and fulfillment in life.
Till next time,
PS – If you are a fan of Bob Proctor and you enjoyed these Bob Proctor quotes, then you’ll certainly enjoy these inspiring Earl Nightingale quotes.
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Imagine a world, where people weren’t afraid to go for their dreams. A world where people didn’t feel stuck, hopeless, or forced into a life they know in their bones they shouldn’t be living.
Imagine if more people actually believed in their dreams. Moreover, had the chutzpah to go for them.
How many more life changing and society improving ideas and innovations would there be?
How much happier and fulfilled would the general population become?
What kind of overall positive impact would this have on the state of our society?
I believe if more people followed their dreams the benefits would be dramatic and positive. People’s lives, society, heck even the world, would improve all together.
To help encourage and inspire such potential outcomes, we’ve curated this list of some pretty powerful quotes to nudge you to follow your heart. After all, the upside seems worth it.
May these follow your dreams quotes, inspire you to go for yours!
QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOU TO GO FOR YOUR DREAMS
1. “Don’t ever let someone tell you, you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you got to protect it.” – Steven Conrad
2. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
3. “20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
“20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark TwainTweet Quote
4. “When you have a dream that you can’t let go of, trust your instincts and pursue it. But remember: Real dreams take work, They take patience, and sometimes they require you to dig down very deep. Be sure you’re willing to do that.” – Harvey Mackay
5. “Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” – John Updike
6. “You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?” – George Bernard Shaw
“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?” – George Bernard ShawTweet Quote
7. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
8. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
9. “If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” – Jim Carrey
10. “Follow your dreams, they know the way.” – Kobe Yamada
11. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
12. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
13. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
“A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin PowellTweet Quote
14. “If one advances confidently in the direction of one’s dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau
15. “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.” – John Barrymore
16. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah
17. “Dreams are illustrations… from the book your soul is writing about you.” – Marsha Norman
18. “Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.” – Goethe
19. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
20. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
21. “When you stop having dreams and ideals — well, you might as well stop altogether.” – Marian Anderson
22. “Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.” – Edgar Cayce
23. “Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” – Goethe
“Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” – GoetheTweet Quote
24. “Without dreams, there can be no courage. And without courage, there can be no action.” – Wim Wender
25. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
The Power of These Follow Your Dreams Quotes
Quotes, like books, lets us know that we are not alone. And that if one person can do something, so can another. Considering this fact, we hope these follow your dreams quotes are getting you fired up to believe in your dreams. Strike that, we don’t want them to just get you fire up to believe, we want them to get you fired up to chase them as well.
With that being said, you are half way there, so don’t stop now! The more you read, the more you’ll want to go for your dreams!
Related: Live YOUR Life Quotes
26. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher ReeveTweet Quote
27. “Nothing happens unless first we dream.” – Carl Sandburg
28. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” – Les Brown
29. “It may be that those who do most, dream most.” – Stephen Butler Leacock
30. “Sometimes, a winner is a dreamer who just won’t quit.” – Rudy
31. “Stay focused, go after your dreams, and keep moving towards your goals.” – LL Cool J
32. “Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.” – Roy T. Bennett
33. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet TubmanTweet Quote
34. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” – John Wooden
35. “You will never find time for anything. You must make it.” – Charles Buxton. M
36. “To be a human being is to be in a state of tension between your appetites and your dreams, and the social realities around you and your obligations to your fellow man.” – John Updike
“To be a human being is to be in a state of tension between your appetites and your dreams, and the social realities around you and your obligations to your fellow man.” – John UpdikeTweet Quote
37. “I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got.” – Walter Cronkite
38. “Love what you do and do what you love. Don’t listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life.” – Ray Bradbury
39. “It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?'” – Jim Carrey
40. “No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.” – Lupita Nyong’o
41. “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda
42. “I don’t dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living.” – Steven Spielberg
43. “The end of wisdom is to dream high enough to lose the dream in the seeking of it.” – William Faulkner
“The end of wisdom is to dream high enough to lose the dream in the seeking of it.” – William FaulknerTweet Quote
44. “When you stop chasing your dreams, your dreams start chasing you.” – Dez Del Rio
45. “As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning.” – Barbara Sher
46. “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt
“Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul BrandtTweet Quote
47. “Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” – Napoleon Hill
48. “Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind.” – Mick Jagger
49. “Your better future is a dream for yourself and for your family.” – Jim Rohn
50. “In this world you only get what you grab for.” – Giovani Boccaccio
51. “Only do what your heart tells you.” – Princess Diana
52. “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” – George Michael
53. “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” – Lao Tzu
“At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” – Lao TzuTweet Quote
54. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
55. “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.” – Tony Gaskins
Related: 10 Reasons to Follow Your Dreams
56. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
57. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” – W. Clement Stone
58. “I learned that dreams can be challenging, and,…. are always worth the success they can bring.” – Darren Hardy
59. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
60. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl NightingaleTweet Quote
61. “Dreams are not what you see in your sleep, they are the things that don’t let you sleep” – Cristiano Ronaldo
62. “I told the same $25 a night jokes over and over until they paid me $250, then $25,000, $75,000, $125,000, $500,000… $58,000 with the Kings of Comedy in one night! Repetition is how I became successful. I told those same jokes until I built an empire and a lifestyle beyond my wildest dreams! Never give up!” – Steve Harvey
63. “Take big, audacious action in the direction of your dreams and do not let the fact that you’re wetting your pants stop you.” – Jen Sincero
“Take big, audacious action in the direction of your dreams and do not let the fact that you’re wetting your pants stop you.” – Jen SinceroTweet Quote
64. “You’ve got to follow that dream, wherever that dream may lead.” – Elvis Presley
65. “Be the brave soul who decided to go for it all.” – Atlas Rowe
66. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” Henry Ford
“The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” Henry FordTweet Quote
67. “Stop looking for permission to pursue your dreams! They are your dreams and you don’t need a co-signer to chase them.” – Eric Thomas
68. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
69. “May you follow your dreams and always believe in yourself. Keep your eyes on the stars and hope in your heart.” – Anonymous
70. “I stayed true to my dreams, and eventually they came true.” – Kevin Hart
71. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
72. “Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you.” – Anonymous
73. “Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind.” – Mick Jagger
74. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
75. “No matter the size or scope of your setbacks and they are sure to be many and varied, the only way to achieve your dreams is to move past the snags that trip you up. Greatness only moves in one direction: forward.” – Darrin Wiggins
76. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough.” – Muhammad Ali
77. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
78. “Don’t dream your life, but live your dream.” – Mark Twain
79. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” – Albert Einstein
80. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
81. “Let your dreams become your reality, set your goals, take action, and live your dream.” – Catherine Pulsifer
82. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent Van Gogh
83. “One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping-stone to something better.” – Colonel Sanders
“One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping-stone to something better.” – Colonel SandersTweet Quote
84. “Every human heart cries and yearns for the same thing: a chance to fulfill his or her own dreams and desires. Even the poorest man has a dream.” – Myles Munroe
85. “Only you know what’s inside of you. Only you know what you can accomplish… What you’re capable of, your dreams, your desires, your wants and your ability, you only know. Nobody else knows. Whatever you feel in your heart and in your gut, you should follow that.” – Jennifer Lopez
86. “If you follow your dreams and spend your life doing what brings you joy, you are more likely to find success.” – Richard Branson
“If you follow your dreams and spend your life doing what brings you joy, you are more likely to find success.” – Richard BransonTweet Quote
87. “If you follow your dreams, it means you follow your heart and if you follow your heart I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Celine Dion
88. “This world wasn’t built by people with small vision and minor thoughts. It was built by the misfits, eccentrics and oddballs who had the courage to passionately follow the voice of their dreams.”
89. “I knew that if I failed, I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” – Jeff Bezos
90. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo CoelhoTweet Quote
91. “Don’t let anyone steal your dreams. Follow your heart no matter what.” – Jack Canfield
92. “Every artist was first an amateur.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
93. “The measure of a great life is whether it matches your dream.” – Marie Forleo
94. “You can’t make a footprint that lasts if you’re always walking on tiptoe.” – Marion Blakey
95. “Always trust your gut.” – Robert Herjavec
96. “One may walk over the highest mountain, one step at a time.” – John Wanamaker
97. “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Eliot
98. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
99. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
100. “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” – Goethe
101. “Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself.” – Cicero
102. “When you have passion and commitment, you don’t need a complex plan. Your plan is your life is your dream.” – Rudy Ruettiger
103. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – John C. Maxwell
104. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
105. “The single most important part of your life is your dream.” – Steve Harvey
106. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.” – Steve Jobs
Bonus Follow Your Dream Quote
Bonus: Alright, we’ve got one last quote for you… consider it the grand finale of our follow your dreams quotes! It’s key, because it touches on the one thing that keeps most people back from taking action on their dreams….commitment. Here it is:
“Dreams without goals remain dreams.” – Denzel Washington
GO FOR YOUR DREAMS
Alright friends, there you have it…. the best 100+ follow your dreams quotes we could find to help you kick-start your dream chasing!
Every dream deserves at least a shot. Even if you think it’s crazy, or that nobody would support your dream, you should still pursuit it.
Why? Because life it too short and too precious to spend it living someone else’s dream.
We hope after reading these quotes about following your dreams you’ll consider sharing that awesome dream that stirs you, with the world, by going for it.
Seriously, what do you have to lose? Go for it, go for your dreams today!
PS – The #1 regret people mention while lying on their deathbeds is, “I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.” So, follow your dreams, and that won’t be you.
50+ REMARKABLE QUOTES ON EXCELLENCE
Excellence is the quality of being outstanding or extremely good. It is also about aiming for that which is the highest and best. In short, excellence is about striving for greatness, it’s about chasing potential.
With that said, we’ve rounded up some of very best quotes on excellence. Our hope is that these quotes will inspire you turn your back on mediocrity, and pursue the highest and best in everything you do, not just for yourself, but for your community and for the world.
Best Excellence Quotes to Inspire The Best In You
1. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
2. “I’m in the pursuit of awesomeness, excellence is the bare minimum.” – Kanye West
3. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi
“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince LombardiTweet Quote
4. “Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.” – John W. Gardner
5. “Consistency is what transforms average into excellence.” – Anonymous
6. “Whatever you want to do, if you want to be great at it, you have to love it and be able to make sacrifices for it.” – Maya Angelou
“Whatever you want to do, if you want to be great at it, you have to love it and be able to make sacrifices for it.” – Maya AngelouTweet Quote
7. “Excellence is not being the best; it is doing your best.” – Excellence Quote
8. “Aspire greatly; anything less than a commitment to excellence becomes an acceptance of mediocrity.” – Brian Tracy
9. “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
10. “Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better.” – Pat Riley
11. “Excellence isn’t a one-week or one-year ideal. It’s a constant.” – Michael Jordan
12. “It takes time to create excellence. If it could be done quickly, more people would do it.” – John Wooden
13. “Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way.” – Booker T. Washington
14. “Once you have experienced excellence you will never again be content with mediocrity.” – Thomas S. Monson
15. “Excellence is never an accident; it is the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities.” – Anonymous
16. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
“If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.Tweet Quote
17. “Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.” – Colin Powell
18. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less than excellent work.” – Thomas J. Watson
19. “Whatever is is that you do, you are making a stand, either for excellence or for mediocrity.” – Brandon Webb
20. “Excellence is not an accomplishment. It is a spirit, a never-ending process.” – Lawrence M. Miller
“Excellence is not an accomplishment. It is a spirit, a never-ending process.” – Lawrence M. MillerTweet Quote
21. “The extent of your impact on the world depends on the size of your devotion to excellence.” – Robin Sharma
22. “Excellence is in the details. Give attention to the details in everything you do and excellence will come.” – Perry Sexton
23. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential, these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Confucius
“The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential, these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – ConfuciusTweet Quote
24. “The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.” – Eric Thomas
25. “Strive not to be a success but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
Halfway There, Keep Striving For Excellence
Perfection may not obtainable, but in today’s hyper-competitive world, striving to give your work, art, and business everything you’ve got is the best way to ensure your eventual success. With that said, we hope you’re enjoying our collection of quotes about excellence.
Fun Fact: Did you know Michelangelo’s famous sculpture of ‘David’ took 4 years to complete? Michelangelo’s commitment to excellence is why to this day, many if not most art enthusiasts believe there is no other artwork equal to its excellence of artistry.
With that said, you’re more than halfway through these excellence quotes. So, keep reading and get even more inspired to strive for excellence and keep reaching to achieve the impossible.
Related: Discipline Quotes
26. “Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.” – Anonymous
“Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.” – AnonymousTweet Quote
27. “Striving for excellence is a positive quality. Striving for perfection is self-defeating.” – Melody Beattie
28. “The pursuit of excellence is less profitable than the pursuit of bigness, but it can be more satisfying.” – David Ogilvy
29. “Success is about having. Excellence is about being.” – Mike Ditka
30. “The noblest search is the search for excellence.” – Excellence Quote
31. “The difference between mediocrity and excellence is often a matter of effort.” – Diana Waring
32. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King
33. “Pride is a personal commitment. It is an attitude which separates excellence from mediocrity.” – William Blake
“Pride is a personal commitment. It is an attitude which separates excellence from mediocrity.” – William BlakeTweet Quote
34. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential? These are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Eddie Robinson
35. “Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical, and expecting more than others think is possible.” – Ronnie Oldham
36. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington
“We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna HuffingtonTweet Quote
37. “If you want better for yourself, for your life, for your business, for others, you must be committed to excellence.” – Atlas Rowe
38. “Excellences is the unlimited ability to improve the quality of what you have to offer.” – Rick Pitino
39. “The thing that keeps a business ahead of the competition is excellence in execution.” – Tom Peters
40. “There are no shortcuts to excellence.” – The STRIVE
41. “Mediocrity always attacks excellence.” – Michael Beckwith
42. “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” – Steve Jobs
43. “Personal development is a lifelong commitment to excellence.” – Isaac Mashman
44. “The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is disappointment.” – William Arthur Ward
45. “If you strive for excellence, success will follow.’ – Shreya Ghoshai
46. “Excellence is not a destination but a determination.” – Debasish Mridha
47. “You make your own luck. You make it in training.” – Simon Biles
48. “I do the very best I know-how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.” – Abraham Lincoln
49. “I often say ‘pursue excellence, ignore success.’ Success is a by-product of excellence.” – Deepak Chopra
50. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
51. “Mastery is not a function of genius or talent, it is a function of time and intense focus applied to a particular field of knowledge.” – Robert Greene
52. “You can only become great at that thing you’re willing to sacrifice for.” – Maya Angelou
53. “Wherever we are, whatever we’re doing and wherever we are going, we owe it to ourselves, to our art, to the world to do it well. That’s our primary duty. And our obligation.” – Ryan Holiday
“Wherever we are, whatever we’re doing and wherever we are going, we owe it to ourselves, to our art, to the world to do it well. That’s our primary duty. And our obligation.” – Ryan HolidayTweet Quote
54. “Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” – Voltaire
55. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
Bonus Excellence Quote
Bonus: Alright, here’s one last quote on excellence. Let it inspire you, advise you, and compel you to embrace excellence in all you do once and for all. Enjoy.
We hope you enjoyed this collection of excellence quotes. If any of them inspired you or moved you in any way, please share them with a friend or loved one who may enjoy a few excellent words.
Till excellence is achieved,
PS – If you enjoyed this remarkable collection of excellence quotes, then you’ll likely also enjoy these inspiring quotes on progress and growth.
25+ INSPIRATIONAL MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. QUOTES
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. hardly needs an introduction considering how big of an impact he made in the world. As one of the most prominent champions and leaders of the civil rights movement in the mid 1900’s, he galvanized his contemporaries, inspired and uplifted a generation, and eventually won the Nobel Peace Prize. King lived an extraordinary life, and as a result, he’s become a household name.
That said, we hope to capture the spirit of courage, inspiration, and leadership of what this great man stood for with this small but powerful collection of Martin Luther King Jr. quotes. May they inspire you to lead your life from the front, like the great Dr. King Jr.
INSPIRATIONAL MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. QUOTES
1. “I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
2. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
3. “Hate is too great a burden to bear. I have decided to love.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
4. “People fail to get along because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don’t know each other; they don’t know each other because they have not communicated with each other.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
5. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.Tweet Quote
6. “That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
7. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
8. “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged y the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
9. “No lie can live forever.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
10. “If I cannot do great things, I can do great small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“If I cannot do great things, I can do great small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King Jr.Tweet Quote
11. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
12. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
13. “Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
14. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
15. “Everybody can be great.. because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace.. a soul generated by love.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“Everybody can be great.. because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace.. a soul generated by love.” – Martin Luther King Jr.Tweet Quote
16. “Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
17. “That’s love, you see. It is redemptive, and this is why Jesus says love. There’s something about love that builds up and is creative. There is something about hate that tears down and is destructive. So love your enemies.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
18. “For when people get caught up with that which is right and they are willing to sacrifice for it, there is no stopping point short of victory.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
19. “Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
20. “The time is always right to do right.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
21. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?'” – Martin Luther King Jr.
22. “Forgiveness is not an occasional act. It is a permanent attitude.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
23. “A nation or civilization that continues to produce soft-minded men purchases its own spiritual death on an installment plan.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
24. “Nothing worthwhile is gained without sacrifice.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
25. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King Jr.Tweet Quote
Bonus Martin Luther King Jr. Quote
Bonus: Alright, here’s our final MLK Jr. quote, and it’s one of our favorites. Let it give you hope to keep dreaming and striving for the bigger, better, and brighter future of your dreams.
There you have it, some of Martin Luther King Jr.’s most inspiring quotes. We hope they move and inspire you to leave your own legacy of positive change.
Till you reach your aims,
20+ KEEP MOVING FORWARD QUOTES TO HELP YOU GO THE DISTANCE
It’s no secret, but 90% of all businesses fail. Even worse, 92% of all people who set out for themselves a new goal at the beginning of each new year fail to achieve them. In addition to that tragedy, nearly 50% of all marriages in the United States end in divorce. And 100% of ever single success story we’ve encountered consists of multiple failures before success is ever achieved. The great news is, these odds are beatable. Believe it or not, success in every situation, be in it business, about goals, relationships, and achievement can occur with greater regularity by anyone who follows these three little words; Keep Moving Forward.
Indeed, success can be yours if you just K.M.F…. Keep Moving Forward. When you want to quit, when life is hard, when everything seems to be going against you. Just remember these three little words, and commit to following through, no matter how small the step, or insignificant the action, if you keep moving forward you will eventually arrive.
That said, in honor of these three powerful words, we’ve pulled together a handful Keep Moving Forward quotes to help you go the distance. May these quotes inspire, motivate, and move you to take just one more step, and then another, and then another, until you reach your aims. So, let’s dive into these quotes to keep you moving towards your prize, whatever it may be.
BEST KEEP MOVING FORWARD QUOTES
1. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
2. “The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you got to be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that.” – Rocky Balboa
3. “You must fail a hundred times to succeed once.” – Sylvester Stallone
4. “I failed forward to success. I truly believe that life is a series of many attempts and many failures before we realize success. The important thing is to keep on trying.” – Mary Kay Ash
5. “The moment you feel like quitting is the time you need to keep going. Persistence fuels genius, and grit creates champions.” – Robin Sharma
“The moment you feel like quitting is the time you need to keep going. Persistence fuels genius, and grit creates champions.” – Robin SharmaClick To Tweet
6. “A couple of years from now everything you’re stressing about won’t even matter. Keep moving forward.” – Anonymous
7. “Keep moving forward, don’t listen to the naysayers, persevere, be persistent.” – Rudy Ruettiger
8. “Always get up and keep moving forward… It may be slow but it is still progress.” – Dianna Morrow
9. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
10. “Keep moving forward.” – Walt Disney
11. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
12. “Life may not be going well for you now… press forward, anything is possible. Hold on to hope.” – Nick Vujicic
13. “Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.” – Roy T. Bennett
14. “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energy moving forward together towards an answer.” – Dennis Waitley
15. “If we fail to adapt, we fail to move forward.” – John Wooden
16. “You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward.” – Conrad Hall
17. “Just keep moving forward and don’t give a damn about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.” Johnny Depp
18. “Always take another step. If this is to no avail take another, and yet another. One step at a time is not too difficult.” – Og Mandino
19. “The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground.” – Anonymous
20. “Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
“Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad HiltonClick To Tweet
Bonus Keep Moving Forward Quote
Bonus: Here’s one last quote about moving forward no matter what, and we believe it to be true based off of our research, observations, and experience. Enjoy.
We hope you enjoyed this small but fierce collection of quotes to keep you moving forward. Sometimes, all you need is a little reminder when things get hard to help you get back on track. And of course, our hope is that at least one of these wise words will be that reminder for you so you can keep on keeping on.
That said, here are a handful of other helpful quotes pages that will help press on:
Till you reach your aims,
25+ BEST STOIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU TAKE ON THE STORMS OF LIFE
If you’re seeking out some of the best stoic quotes to help you take on the challenges of life, then you’ll enjoy this page. Before we dive in however, it’s important to know that the Stoic philosophy revolves around living life according to the 4 cardinal virtues of: courage, wisdom, justice, and temperance. According to the Stoics, the only source of “good” or “bad” in your life is internal – are you living according to these virtues (good) or not (bad)? Everything else: wealth, health, fortune, fame, pleasure is neither good nor bad inherently.
That is, the Stoics aspired to take full responsibility for their internal sense of wellbeing, not surrendering their peace of mind into the hands of other people, or nature.
Thus, this connects us to one of the key definitions for the word “Stoic”: “a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.” The Stoics believed that taking full responsibility for their only source of wellbeing (themselves), would make them resilient to misfortune. So, if you are ready to digest some of the best stoic quotes to help you take on each day and endure this year like a stoic, then let’s dive into to these pearls of wisdom left to us by the Stoics.
BEST STOIC QUOTES FOR TAKING ON LIFE
1. “The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.” – Marcus Aurelius
2. “To be like the rock that the waves keep crashing over. It stands unmoved and the raging of the sea falls still around it.” – Marcus Aurelius
3. “Make sure that the power within stays safe and free from assault, superior to pleasure”
4. “Choose not to be harmed – and you won’t feel harmed. Don’t feel harmed – and you haven’t been.” – Marcus Aurelius
5. “At dawn, when you have trouble getting out of bed, tell yourself: ‘I have to go to work – as a human being’.” – Marcus Aurelius
“At dawn, when you have trouble getting out of bed, tell yourself: ‘I have to go to work – as a human being’.” – Marcus AureliusTweet Quote
6. “No matter what anyone says or does, my task is to be good.” – Marcus Aurelius
7. “Not to assume it’s impossible because you find it hard. But to recognize that if it’s humanly possible, you can do it too.” – Marcus Aurelius
8. “Practice really hearing what people say. Do your best to get inside their minds.” – Marcus Aurelius
9. “Don’t be ashamed to need help.” – Marcus Aurelius
10. “Nothing happens to anyone that he can’t endure” – Marcus Aurelius
11. “Dig deep, the water – goodness – is down here. And as long as you keep digging, it will keep bubbling up.” – Marcus Aurelius
12. “Blame no one. Set people straight, if you can. If not, just repair the damage. And suppose you can’t do that either. Then where does blaming people get you?” – Marcus Aurelius
13. “Stick with the situation at hand, and ask, ‘Why is this so unbearable? Why can’t I endure it?’ You’ll be embarrassed to answer.” – Marcus Aurelius
14. “How long are you going to wait before you demand the best for yourself?” – Epictetus
15. “You become what you give your attention to.” – Epictetus
16. “What I advise you to do is not to be unhappy before the crisis comes.” – Seneca
17. “An angry man opens his mouth and shuts his eyes” – Cato
18. “We suffer more in imagination than in reality.” – Seneca
19. “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts” – Marcus Aurelius
20. “A gem cannot be polished without friction.” – Seneca
21. “You can endure anything your mind can make endurable, by treating it as in your interest to do so.” – Marcus Aurelius
22. “If they’ve made a mistake, correct them gently and show them where they went wrong. If you can’t do that, then the blame lies with you. Or no one.” – Marcus Aurelius
23. “Whatever happens to you has been waiting to happen since the beginning of time.” – Marcus Aurelius
24. “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” – Seneca
25. “He suffers more than necessary, who suffers before it is necessary.” – Seneca
Related: The Obstacle Is The Way Quotes
Bonus Stoic Quote
Bonus: Here’s one last and final stoic quote. It’s listed as a bonus because of it’s power as a thought experiment. Keeping this quote in mind despite the ups and downs of your life will best prepare you to take them optimally.
Stoic philosophy shifts responsibility of a person’s wellbeing from the outside world into their internal world – live a virtuous life, and misfortune will not be able to bring you down too much.
The ancient philosophers who tried following this philosophy had to deal with external adversities such as famine, slavery, disease, exile, treason, and other ailments of a non-modern world. We live much more comfortable lives. But replacing the “basic needs” adversities are other kinds of stressors. At our fingertips, we hold billions of people’s toxic opinions, bullying, and sometimes just plain cruelty.
We stress ourselves into chronic anxiety with day jobs, tasks, goals, relationships, and a non stop stream of notifications from all devices.
That said, reading a few Stoic quotes won’t change your life overnight. But, just like Marcus Aurlieus had to rehearse, practice, and remind himself daily – we too need to work towards becoming more resilient daily.
So, the next time you need a bit of inspiration to help you turn adversities into opportunities for growth, come back and review these stoic quotes.
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed this collection of powerful stoic quotes, then you’ll likely enjoy these inspiring quotes on resilience as well.
35+ MOTIVATIONAL TAI LOPEZ QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
HOW TO BUILD WEALTH IN 2023 – A BEGINNER’S GUIDE
35+ INSPIRING DAN LOK QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
HOW JOURNALING CAN BOOST YOUR CONFIDENCE & QUALITY OF LIFE
BRITISH BILLIONAIRE RICHARD BRANSON’S NET WORTH
35+ INSPIRATIONAL COLONEL SANDERS QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2023)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP AND NOT WORK UNTIL YOU DIE
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. If you’ve ever asked yourself,...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
BEST WORKOUT APPS AND DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS
This review for best workout apps may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are...
Self-Discipline3 weeks ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
Quotes2 weeks ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence12 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2023)
Motivation3 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation2 weeks ago
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes1 year ago
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration5 months ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Inspiration1 day ago
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Confidence1 year ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes2 months ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY QUOTES
Motivation4 days ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation2 weeks ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2023