The #1 regret people mention while lying on their deathbeds is, “I wish I had the courage to live the life I really wanted.” It is an insightful admission and an invaluable bit of wisdom. Yet far too many of us, regardless of knowing this fact, still take life for granted.
We know we should be doing things differently. We know we want to be living our life to the fullest, yet, way too many of us still spend countless years in a job we don’t love, in a relationship we don’t like, living out our lives in the exact opposite of what we really want. And tragically, too many of us, let our days pass us by in an uninspired state of mere existence.
But this doesn’t have to be the case, not for you. Which is why we are publishing this post. Our aim is to ensure that when the end comes for you, your heart won’t be filled with regret over living a life half lived. So, to stave off such a possibility, we’ve pulled together these amazing quotes about living life to the fullest. So please, embrace them as words of wisdom and perhaps a gentle nudge for you to seize the day. But most importantly, allow them to inspire you to live your life the way it should be lived… fully.
Without further ado, here are the most inspiring quotes about living your life to its fullest, enjoy!
100+ Best Quotes about Living Life to The Fullest
1. “Success is loving life and daring to live it.” – Maya Angelou
2. “You are what you do, not what you say you do.” – Carl Jung
3. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny Kaye
“Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny KayeTweet Quote
4. “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” – Anais Nin
5. “Doing nothing gets you nothing.” – Sean Reichle
6. “For Every Reason It’s Not Possible, There Are Hundreds Of People Who Have Faced The Same Circumstances And Succeeded.” – Jack Canfield
“For Every Reason It’s Not Possible, There Are Hundreds Of People Who Have Faced The Same Circumstances And Succeeded.” – Jack CanfieldTweet Quote
7. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” – Elanor Roosevelt
8. “Live life to the fullest because it only happens once.” – Maddi Jenkins
9. “I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset.” – Steve Maraboli
10. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist.” – Oscar Wilde
11. “Live life to the fullest. You have to color outside the lines once in a while if you want to make your life a masterpiece. Laugh some every day. Keep growing, keep dreaming, keep following your heart. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
12. “There is only one success, to be able to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley
13. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
“And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham LincolnTweet Quote
14. “We are never more fully alive, more completely ourselves, or more deeply engrossed in anything, than when we are at play.” – Charles Schaefer
15. “It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.” – Adlai Stevenson
16. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did.” – Mark Twain
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did.” – Mark TwainTweet Quote
17. “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
Live Your Life, Your Way
You only have one life to live, so be sure to live it your way. Yes, you’ll have to eventually stop worrying what others think of your choices, but when you do, the life you’ve always imagined will become even more possible for you.
With that said, you’ll enjoy this next section as consists of some of our top quotes about living life your way. So, let’s keep to it.
18. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
19. “Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive – the risk to be alive and express what we really are.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
20. “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
21. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
22. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
23. “Never get so busy making a living, that you forget to make a life.” – Live Life Quote
24. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” – Arthur Rubinstein
25. “The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
26. “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” – Henry David Thoreau
27. “If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.” – Emile Zola
28. “Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of.” – Benjamin Franklin
29. “Only when we let go of fear do we allow ourselves to live life to the fullest.” – Maria Koszler
30. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” – Ralph Waldo EmersonTweet Quote
31. “Now how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” – Seneca
32. “Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about.” – Oscar Wilde
33. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David ThoreauTweet Quote
34. “It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.” – Adlai Stevenson
The Only Way to Live Life: To The Fullest
Life can be tough, it has its challenges. But, life also has its breaks. And the people living their best lives, are the ones who persist through those challenges, and then… have the audacity to believe they deserve the best life has to offer them.
We believe you deserve it, but you have to believe it. So, believe you deserve the greatest life has to offer, and then get busy living out your adventure!
Related: Yes – Follow Your Dreams
35. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William Feather
36. “Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Bault
“Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert BaultTweet Quote
37. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
38. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
39. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
40. “Live life to the fullest.” – Earnest Hemingway
41. “Live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find eternity in each moment.” – Henry David Thoreau
42. “We all have two lives. the second one starts when we realize we only have one.” – Tom Hiddleston
43. “Live! Live the wonderful life that is in you! Let nothing be lost upon you. Be always searching for new sensations. Be afraid of nothing!” – Oscar Wilde
“Live! Live the wonderful life that is in you! Let nothing be lost upon you. Be always searching for new sensations. Be afraid of nothing!” – Oscar WildeTweet Quote
44. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.” – Steve Jobs
45. “The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.” – Theodore Roosevelt
46. “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.” – Roy Bennett
“If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.” – Roy BennettTweet Quote
47. “Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can’t build on it; it’s only good for wallowing in.” – Katherine Mansfield
48. “Have no regrets in life because of the choices you make. Good or bad, they are a learning experience, to help you grow. The only regret in life, is to never make a choice at all.” – James Hauenstein
49. “There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly live.” – Dalai Lama
50. “The best way to prepare for death is to live life to its fullest.” – John Bytheway
Best Living Life Quotes and Sayings
This next inspiring batch of quotes is all about living life the way it was meant to be lived, greatly. So, if you’re ready for even more inspiration, let’s dive into these powerful living life quotes and sayings.
51. “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” – Robin Sharma
52. “I intend to live life, not just exist.” – George Takei
53. “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird.” – Tony Robbins
“Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
54. “Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it; Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
55. “The best thing you can do for yourself is to invest in the one thing that really matters — YOU.” – Anonymous
56. “Don’t be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin.” – Grace Hansen
“Don’t be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin.” – Grace HansenTweet Quote
57. “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.” – Anonymous
58. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
59. “Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.” – Anonymous
60. “Live the life you think you deserve.” – Anonymous
61. “Better an oops than a what if.” – Anonymous
62. “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” – Jerry Spinello
63. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert EinsteinTweet Quote
64. “What great thing would you attempt, if you knew you could not fail.” – Robert H. Schuller
65. “The more you let go, the more you rise.” – Anonymous
66. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
“The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly PartonTweet Quote
67. “Life itself is a privilege. But to live life to the fullest — well, that is a choice.” – Any Andrews
68. “The best things in life aren’t things.” – Art Buchwald
69. “You are never too old to set another goal or too to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
70. “Don’t dream your life, but live your dream.” – Mark Twain
71. “Live life to the fullest tomorrow may never be.” – Shah Rukh Khan
72. “Life is a gift. Wake up everyday and realize that.” – Anonymous
73. “Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, ‘What do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life?’…DO THAT.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
“Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, ‘What do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life?’…DO THAT.” – Gary VaynerchukTweet Quote
74. “Life is short. Do big things.” – Robin Sharma
75. “My philosophy in life is that you only live once. Life life to its fullest.” – Richard Branson
76. “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
77. “Living your best life is your most important journey in life.” – Oprah Winfrey
78. “Life is too short to live the same day twice.” – Jennifer Lopez
79. “Live everyday as if it were going to be your last; for one day you’re sure to be right.” – Harry Morant
80. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
81. “We only have one life and one body to care of, and we better do it right. You never know what tomorrow may bring and so we better live this life the best we can and be grateful for everything we have.” – Novak Djokovic
82. “Life is a flash of lightning in the dark of night. It is a brief time of tremendous potential.” – B. Alan Wallace
83. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Buddha
84. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Joe Lewis
85. “You get one life. Live it in a way that inspires someone.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
86. “Live as you will wish to have lived when you are dying.” – Christian Gellert
87. “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” – Soren Kierkegaard
88. “When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it.” – Christopher McCandles
89. “Live your life in your own unique way and be true to yourself.” – Josei Toda
90. “Follow your dreams, they know the way.” – Kobe Yamada
91. “Don’t wait for the right opportunity. Create it.” – George Bernard Shaw
92. “It’s your life. Don’t let anyone make you feel guilty for living it your way.” – Anonymous
93. “You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.” – Nicholas Sparks
“You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.” – Nicholas SparksTweet Quote
94. “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice.” – Anonymous
95. “You owe it to yourself to live your best life now!” – Priscilla Q. Willaims
96. “Live your life by a compass, not a clock.” – Stephen R. Covey
97. “One life. Just one. Why aren’t we running like we are on fire towards our wildest dreams?” – Anonymous
98. “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.” – Joseph Campbell
99. “You only have one life to live. Make sure it’s yours.” – Eleanor Brownn
100. “And now the end is here, and so I face that final curtain. My friend I’ll make it clear, I’ll state my case, of which I am certain. I’ve lived a life that’s full. I travelled each and every highway. And more, much more, I did it my way.” – Frank Sinatra
“And now the end is here, and so I face that final curtain. My friend I’ll make it clear, I’ll state my case, of which I am certain. I’ve lived a life that’s full. I travelled each and every highway. And more, much more, I did it my way.” – Frank SinatraTweet Quote
Bonus Quote to Help You Live Life Full Out
Bonus: We have one last bonus quote for it. It is a wonderful quote that is both inspiring and a call to action. So, let it help you stop worrying and start living life
Final thoughts on Living Life to the Fullest
There you have it friends, 100+ best quotes about living life to the fullest. We hope these live life quotes at the very least encourage you to stop living a life that is less than inspiring. Because life is too short live it otherwise.
And lastly, never forget, there is no better time than now to decide to finally begin living the life you were meant to live. So, embrace these living life to the fullest quotes, and then get out there and strive to live your life until its brimming with awesomeness.
Till next time,
PS – If you liked these live life to the fullest quotes, then you’ll love this inspirational collection of quotes about following your dreams.
35 OPTIMISTIC QUOTES TO GET YOU THROUGH HARD TIMES & LIVE LIFE TO IT’S FULLEST
If you’re in search of some optimistic quotes then you’ll enjoy this page. Life can seem hard at times for just about everyone. We all go through our own trials and tribulations. For many, those trials and hardships are longer and more drawn out than they are for others. And for some, their hardships may seem to be a never ending struggle. But, the one thing we must never forget, is that there is a path that that typically gets every person through the dark.
So what is this path?
It is the light, the hope, and the possibility that things will eventually improve. It is a path of possibility. But, it is a path that can only be seen if one chooses to see it. Optimism is a choice.
So, if you find yourself in a lull in your life or struggling through some tough times, allow these optimistic quotes to strengthen your vision of better days to come, and allow the possibility of what could be… pull you through those dark times.
BEST OPTIMISTIC QUOTES FOR TOUGH TIMES
1. “Optimism doesn’t wait on facts. It deals with prospects.” – Norma Cousins.
2. “The greatest salvation of man is through love and in love.” – Victor Frankl
3. “I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.” – Winston Churchill
4. “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” – William Arthur Ward
5. “For every dark night there’s a brighter day.” – Tupac Shakur
6. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
7. “Optimism is true moral courage.” – Ernest Shackelton
8. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen KellerTweet Quote
9. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
10. “Even if I knew tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.” – Martin Luther
11. “Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine Caine
“Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine CaineTweet Quote
12. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
13. “The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity – even under the most difficult circumstances – to add a deeper meaning to his life.” – Victor Frankl
14. “I’m a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will.” – Antonio Gramsci
“I’m a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will.” – Antonio GramsciTweet Quote
15. “Pessimism never won any battle.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
16. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. “Optimism inspires, energizes, and brings out our best. It points the mind toward possibilities and helps us think creatively past problems.” – Price Pritchett
“Optimism inspires, energizes, and brings out our best. It points the mind toward possibilities and helps us think creatively past problems.” – Price PritchettTweet Quote
18. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
You’re more then halfway through these quotes on optimism. If you are enjoying them, please consider sharing one, two, or the whole page with someone who could use a few inspiring words. Thanks in advance!
Now let’s dive back into these powerful and optimistic quotes.
Related: Books on Living Life to The Fullest
19. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
20. “I discovered that if you expect the worst you will get the worst, and if you expect the best you will get the best.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“I discovered that if you expect the worst you will get the worst, and if you expect the best you will get the best.” – Norman Vincent PealeTweet Quote
21. “If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” – Mark 9:23
22. “Our belief at the beginning of a doubtful undertaking is the one thing that insures the successful out of your venture.” – William James
23. “If ye have faith…nothing shall be impossible to you.” – Matthew 17:20
24. “Life cannot deny itself to the person who gives life his all.” – Norman Vincent Peale
25. “Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.” – Deepak Chopra
26. “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.” – Dalai Lama
27. “To find optimism, look for the good things in life.” – Catherine Pulsifer
28. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” – Douglas Adams
29. “Optimism is courage if it is not naïve.” – Jordan Peterson
30. “Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation courage and true progress.” – Nicholas M. Butler
“Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation courage and true progress.” – Nicholas M. ButlerTweet Quote
31. “Be patient with yourself. Nothing in nature blooms all year.” – Optimistic Quote
32. “Optimism – the doctrine or belief that everything is beautiful, including what is ugly.” – Ambrose Bierce
33. “An optimist understands that life can be a bumpy road, but at least it is leading somewhere. They learn from mistakes and failures, and are not afraid to fail and try again.” – Harvey Mackay
“An optimist understands that life can be a bumpy road, but at least it is leading somewhere. They learn from mistakes and failures, and are not afraid to fail and try again.” – Harvey MackayTweet Quote
34. “Be fanatically positive and militantly optimistic. If something is not to your liking, change your liking.” – Rick Steves
35. “Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward.” – Nelson Mandela
Related: Quotes About Life and Struggles
Bonus Quote on Optimism:
Bonus: This last quote is by far one of the most powerful quotes on optimism. It was uttered by the Holocaust survivor, turned psychologist who experienced the worst of the worst when it comes to life, yet never lost hope…..
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” – Victor FranklTweet Quote
Remember, it is not what happens to us that determines our outcomes in life. Rather, it is what we do with what happens to us. And the few who grasp on to the vision of an optimistic future are the ones who will eventually live it.
So, stay optimistic, stay hopeful, and keep believing that things will get better for you, and before you know it, they will. Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this collection of optimistic quotes then you’ll love these Quotes About Living Life to the Fullest.
50+ INSPIRATIONAL STARTING OVER QUOTES
Starting over can be scary. It doesn’t matter if it’s related to your career, your business, or your relationships, it can seem daunting. In fact, most people are afraid of staring over because of their fear of the unknown. But, starting over doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom. In fact, starting over can exhilarating and fun. And it might just be exactly what you need.
With that said, we’ve rounded up a handful of the most inspirational starting over quotes we could find. We hope they inspire and encourage you to look forward to your new beginnings with optimism and hope, instead of fear and apprehension.
So, if you’re ready for this powerful list of quotes about starting over, let’s dive in:
BEST STARTING OVER QUOTES
1. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny Kaye
2. “So what do we do? Anything. Something. So long as we just don’t sit there. If we screw up, start over. Try something else. If we wait until we’ve satisfied all the uncertainties, it may be too late.” – Lee Iacocca
3. “Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what’s coming next.” – Anonymous
4. “As long as you’re still alive, you always have the chance to start again.” – Emily Acker
5. “Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along.” – Rae Smith
“Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along.” – Rae SmithClick to tweet
6. “Leave the past where it is… Behind you!” – Anonymous
7. “It’s only human to make mistakes. You always have a choice to learn from it, let it go, forgive yourself and start over.” – Anonymous
8. “And now I’ll do what’s best for me.” – John Green
9. “Starting over is not a sign of failure, but a mark of courage — a willingness to give yourself and your life another chance.” – Scott Stabile
10. “The sun will rise and we will try again.” – Anonymous
11. “Rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I rebuilt by life.” – J.K. Rowling
12. “No matter how hard the past. You can always begin again.” – Buddha
13. “You can always start over.” – Anonymous
14. “Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.” – Raymond Lindquist
15. “What feels like the end is often the beginning.” – Starting Over Quote
16. “Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.” – Nicole Sobon
17. “You don’t need a new day to start over, you only need a new mindset.” – Hazel Hira Ozbek
18. “So take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start all over again.” – Frank Sinatra
19. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” – Guy Finley
20. “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.” – Anonymous
“You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.” – AnonymousClick to tweet
21. “Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better.” – Anonymous
22. “There is no shame in beginning again, for you get a chance to build bigger and better than before.” – Leon Brown
23. “Starting over requires no explanation to anyone, requires no specific date, requires nothing more than you saying IT’S TIME.” – Anna Pereira
24. “Every moment is a new beginning.” – Elie Wiesel
25. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
26. “If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho
27. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
28. One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.” – Anonymous
29. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it, begin it now.” – – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
30. “The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings.” – Dave Weinbaum
31. “Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
32. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.” – Seneca
33. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” – Germany Kent
34. “Every story has an end, but in life every end is a new beginning.” – Anonymous
35. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.Click to tweet
36. “You’ve got a new story to write. And it looks nothing like your past.” – Anonymous
37. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
38. “As long as you’re still alive, you always have the chance to start again.” – Emily Acker
39. “You can’t go back and change the beginning. But you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
40. “A sunrise is God’s way of saying, “Let’s start again.”” – Todd Stocer
41. “Spring is proof that there is beauty in new beginnings.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
42. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” – Lao Tzu
43. “It’s never too late to become who you want to be. You have the power within to start over.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
44. “There is no such thing as going back to square one. Remember that you are starting over with more knowledge, strength and power than you had before.” – Anonymous
45. “Whatever wrong turns you’ve taken in life you can always start over and find your way back to happiness.” – Marty Rubin
“Whatever wrong turns you’ve taken in life you can always start over and find your way back to happiness.” – Marty RubinClick to tweet
46. “We must be willing to get rid of the life we planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.” – Joseph Campbell
47. “We cannot start over, but we can begin now, and make a new ending.” – Zig Ziglar
48. “If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.” – Anonymous
49. “Failure is the opportunity to start over again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
50. “Success is getting to a point where you’d be truly OK with losing everything you have and starting over.” – Tony Hsieh
“Success is getting to a point where you’d be truly OK with losing everything you have and starting over.” – Tony HsiehClick to tweet
Bonus Quote On Starting Over
Bonus: Here’s one last and final starting over quote to ponder as you decide if starting over is for you. Enjoy!
There you have it, some of the best starting over quotes. We hope they inspired you give you the courage to start over if that’s what’s called for.
Till next time,
25+ MANIFESTATION AFFIRMATIONS TO TRANSFORM YOUR DREAMS INTO REALITY
Have you ever noticed how some people seem to easily manifest or achieve success after success, while others struggle to create very little positive change in their lives or make any progress on their goals, and as a result eventually give up? Want to know what the main difference between these two groups of people is? It’s simple: It’s their mindset.
That’s right, your mindset is responsible for much of the success and achievement, or lack of thereof that you’ve been experiencing in your life up until this point. If you’ve been experience positive change and successes, chances are you possess a healthy and positive mindset. But, if you’ve been experiencing the opposite, like failure, frustration, or lack of reasonable progress, then you may have a problem with your mindset.
The great news is, we’ve discovered a little secret through trial and error, that can help just about anyone reverse their mindset, and with it, their luck. So, what’s this little secret? Well, it’s none other than affirmations. But not just any ole affirmations, we’re talking about manifestation affirmations to be precise.
What Are Manifestation Affirmations?
First and foremost, affirmations are essentially statements that can help rewire your mindset or how you perceive the world when you say them to yourself or write them down regularly.
A 2015 study published to the Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience journal, which can also be found on The National Library of Medicine, used an MRI to show how employing self-affirmations can actually activate the reward centers in your brain.
For example, by simply affirming to yourself, “I am confident”, you can activate the same reward centers that react to other dopamine-releasing experiences, like watching a great movie, or easting chocolate. In short, affirmations can activate your neural pathways, and if done enough, via neuroplasticity, you can eventually transform those areas of your brain responsible for how positive you feel about a given aspect of your life.
But here is the real reason why affirmations are so powerful. When you use them, you essentially leverage two different types of biases that we all have. Namely, what’s known as the observational selection bias and our confirmation bias.
The former is a bias that helps us see more of something once it has been noticed. It’s like when you hear a certain song, and then you start hearing that song everywhere. The latter bias (the confirmation bias) is our tendency to search, interpret, or recall information that confirms our pre-existing beliefs.
Thus, when you use affirmations, you are essentially hacking these two cognitive biases for your own advantage.
With that being said, for an affirmation to be truly effective, you should believe in it, and it should be said with emotion and faith. It won’t hurt to remember the following sage advice when you employ them, ‘All things are possible to those that believe them.” In fact, the less faith you have in your affirmations, the less effective they will be.
So, if you really want to get the most out of your affirmations, you will want to suspend your disbelief and minimize the significance of that overly critical and doubting voice we all listen to from time to time.
Related: Do Affirmations Really Work?
The Manifestation Affirmation
Now that we’ve covered what an affirmation is, here’s what a manifestation affirmation is, and why you should use these types of affirmations if you want to truly realize your dreams and more success in your life.
The word manifestation, at its core means to be readily perceived by the senses, or to be easily understood or realized by the mind. The word also means to essentially create something or transform something from an idea into a reality.
So, a manifestation affirmation, is an affirmation that you’ll want to use to create a mindset that is primed to more readily perceive, understand, and realize the success, positivity, and positive change that you seek in your life.
Manifestation affirmations are affirmations that will not only help guide you to the positive outcomes you are after (like a honing device), but they’ll help you strengthen the mindset that is more apt to see and perceive the success that is on its way. And like a positive feedback loop, the more you use manifestation affirmations, the more fully aware you’ll become of the success and possibilities you seek.
And as a result, you’ll be more inclined to look for the “wins” that’ll entice you to persist in taking the actions that will eventually lead you to the realization of the inspiring possibilities and success you seek.
So, if you’re ready for our collection of what we believe to be the best affirmations for manifestation dreams, then let’s dive in:
MANIFESTATION AFFIRMATIONS TO REALIZE YOUR DREAMS
1. “I am passionate about my goals and I convert my dreams into reality with unwavering courage.”
2. “I am abundant and ready to live my dreams now.”
3. “I focus my energy on positive thoughts and actions.”
4. “I believe in myself and in my ability to achieve my dreams.”
5. “All the Universe conspires in helping me achieve my dreams.”
6. “I see and feel my goals and dreams as already accomplished.”
7. “I have clearly defined and written goals with a deadline.”
8. “I expect success.”
9. “I create my own luck and prosperity.”
10. “I deserve the highest and best in life.”
11. “I am powerful, positive, and energetic in the pursuit of my dreams.”
12. “Prosperity flows to and through me.”
13. “I am happy with who I am and can be.”
14. “I am worthy of my dream job and creating the lifestyle of my dreams.”
15. “My success grows with limitless expectations.”
16. “I am creating happy, fulfilling relationships in my life.”
17. “I attract success and happiness easily and effortlessly.”
18. “I am the architect of my fate and I can achieve what I have dreamt for myself.”
19. “My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant, my soul is tranquil.”
20. “I can do anything I set my mind to.”
21. “My potential is infinite, and my future is bright.”
22. “My life is full of positive friends and family members who love and support me.”
23. “I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.”
24. “I am living the life I have pictured for myself.”
25. “I am whole, complete, total, and fully alive in this moment.”
Bonus Manifestation Affirmation
Bonus: Here is one last bonus affirmation for manifesting your dreams. It’s a powerful testament to yourself, that will open up the floodgates of success and plenty when you fully and truly believe it. Enjoy
Related: Best Manifestation Mantras
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to manifestation affirmations. Remember, your success is largely a mental game determined by your mindset. And once you convince yourself that you are responsible for the pictures you hold in your mind, and take action to proactively change those pictures, good things will start showing up in your life.
Just like in sports, the goal, the touchdown, or the game winning shot are all pictured in the mind in advance, before they are ever realized in our physical world. The same goes for the realization of your goals and dreams. So, if you’re serious about manifesting the successful life you seek, you may want to get serious about taking control of your mindset with these manifestation affirmations.
PS – If you enjoyed these powerful affirmations for manifestation, then you’ll probably enjoy these other supporting resources on affirmations:
10 BEST MONEY AFFIRMATIONS WALLPAPER FOR ATTRACTING FINANCIAL SUCCESS
Financial success improves when you have a strong money mindset. As such, we’ve decided to publish these money affirmations wallpapers for you to download or set as a wallpaper for your computer. We believe that what you focus on expands, and these powerful wallpaper affirmations, when set as your desktop background, will make it easy for you to focus on the financial success you seek.
Reviewing them every day, (actively and passively) can help just about anyone improve their financial mindset, and as a result (not immediately, but eventually), their financial situation.
So, feel free to download, save, or set as your desktop background the money affirmations wallpaper you find most suitable or that inspires you the most.
MONEY AFFIRMATIONS WALLPAPER TO KEEP YOU INSPIRED
Pro Tip: The best way to set an image as your desktop is to first click on the download link provided below each image. Once the image is saved to you computer, just right click on the image that should now be in your download folder, and simply select the ‘Set as desktop background option’.
Wallpaper 1: Large Sums of Money Come To Me Quickly and Easily
Wallpaper 2: I Will Conquer My Money Goals
Wallpaper 3: I Deserve And Expect Financial Abundance
Wallpaper 4: Today I Commit To Living My Financial Dreams
Wallpaper 5: My Life Is Rich and Full
Wallpaper 6: I am Worthy of A Wealthy Life
Wallpaper 7: I am a Money Magnet
Wallpaper 8: Money Comes to Me Easily and Effortlessly
Wallpaper 9: Prosperity Flows to Me Daily
Wallpaper 10: My Actions Create Prosperity
We hope at least one of these inspiring money affirmation wallpapers caught your eye enough to download, save, or set as your desktop background.
With that said, stay focused on your goals and the financial success you seek, and it will only be a matter of time before they come to fruition.
PS – If you enjoyed this page on money affirmation wallpapers, then you’ll likely love this powerful supporting resource: Affirmations About Money
50+ INSPIRATIONAL PAULO COELHO QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS AND CHASING YOUR DREAMS
Paulo Coelho is the highly successful and well known Brazilian novelist who wrote one of the best-selling books of all-time; ‘The Alchemist’. He’s also authored 28 additional books, selling over 320 million of those books, and he continues to inspire people from just about every walk of life to this day.
With that said, we’ve gathered some of his most inspiring quotes on success and living one’s dreams to help you get inspired and motivated enough to keep reaching for yours. So, if you’re ready to digest some of the most motivational Paulo Coelho quotes of all time, let’s dive right in:
Best Paulo Coelho Quotes
1. “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” – Paulo Coelho
2. “Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.” – Paulo Coelho
3. “You are what you believe yourself to be.” – Paulo Coelho
4. “Don’t allow your mind to tell your heart what to do. The mind gives up easily.” – Paulo Coelho
5. “You will never be able to escape from your heart. So it is better to listen to what it has to say.” – Paulo Coelho
6. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
7. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
8. “Passion makes a person stop eating, sleeping, working, feeling at peace. A lot of people are frightened because, when it appears, it demolishes all the old things it finds in its path. No one wants their life thrown into chaos. That is why a lot of people keep that threat under control, and are somehow capable of sustaining a house or a structure that is already rotten. They are the engineers of the superseded.” – Paulo Coelho
9. “Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.” – Paulo Coelho
10. “All battles in life serve to teach us something.” – Paulo Coelho
11. “They live as if they were never going to die, and die as if they had never lived.” – Paulo Coelho
12. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho
13. “Sometimes you have to travel a long way to find what is near.” – Paulo Coelho
14. “If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho
15. “A mistake repeated more than once is a decision” – Paulo Coelho
16. “The more in harmony with yourself you are, the more joyful you are and the more faithful you are. Faith is not to disconnect you from reality — it connects you to reality.” – Paulo Coelho
17. “I wanted to write when I was young, but people said it was impossible. Then my parent locked me in a mental institution — they said I was crazy and would never make a living from writing.” – Paulo Coelho
18. “Miracles only happen if you believe in miracles.” – Paulo Coelho
19. “Life has a way of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once.” – Paulo Coelho
20. “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.” – Paulo Coelho
21. “If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule, never lie to yourself.” – Paulo Coelho
22. “If you never take a risk, you will never know what changes you need to make.” – Paulo Coelho
23. “No matter what he does, every person on Earth plays a central role in the history of the world. And normally he doesn’t know it.” – Paulo Coelho
24. “What is a teacher? I’ll tell you: It isn’t someone who teaches something, but someone who inspires the student to give of her best in order to discover what she already knows.” – Paulo Coelho
25. “God always offers us a second chance in life.” – Paulo Coelho
26. “Don’t waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.” – Paulo Coelho
27. “It’s only those who are persistent and willing to study things deeply, who achieve the master work.” – Paulo Coelho
28. “The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and get up eight times.” – Paulo Coelho
29. “Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.” – Paulo Coelho
30. “You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it.” – Paulo Coelho
31. “What is success? It is being able to go to bed each night with your soul at peace.” – Paulo Coelho
32. “Never give up. When your heart becomes tired, just walk with your legs but move on.” – Paulo Coelho
33. “People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” – Paulo Coelho
34. “When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way.” – Paulo Coelho
35. “People always judge others by taking as a model their own limitations, and other people’s opinions are often full of prejudice and fear.” – Paulo Coelho
36. “Dreamers can’t be tamed.” – Paulo Coelho
37. “To realize one’s destiny is a person’s only obligation.” – Paulo Coelho
38. “When you can’t go back, you have to worry only about the best way of moving forward.” – Paulo Coelho
39. “The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being.” – Paulo Coelho
40. “If it is still in your mind, it is worth taking the risk.” – Paulo Coelho
41. “When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change.” – Paulo Coelho
42. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
43. “Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle.” – Paulo Coelho
44. “Listen to your heart. It knows all things.” – Paulo Coelho
45. “Stress, anxiety, and depression are caused when we are living to please others.” – Paulo Coelho
46. “Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.” – Paulo Coelho
47. “Success does not come from having one’s work recognized by others. It is the fruit of the seed that you lovingly planted.” – Paulo Coelho
48. “You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen.” – Paulo Coelho
49. “Don’t forget, beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies.” – Paulo Coelho
50. “The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
51. “I can choose either to be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It’s all a question of how I view my life.” – Paulo Coelho
Bonus Paulo Coelho Quote
Bonus: Alright, here is our last and final Paulo Coelho quote to inspire you to find the success you seek. Enjoy:
There you have it, the best of the best Paulo Coelho quotes on success and staying true to one’s dreams. We hope they inspired you to reflect a little more on the importance taking risks, some of Paulo Coelho’s keys to success, and why you should follow your heart.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these inspiring Paulo Coelho quotes on success and the importance of following your dreams, then you’ll likely love these quotes on success and achievement, or these truly inspiring quotes on following your dreams.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER STARTING A MEDIA COMPANY
BEST MOTIVATIONAL SPARTAN QUOTES TO HELP YOU TAKE ON LIFE’S BATTLES
HOW TO FIND MOTIVATION AT WORK
10 REASONS YOU SHOULD START A BLOG THIS YEAR
25 AFFIRMATIONS FOR CONFIDENCE THAT ACTUALLY WORK
5 SUPER SIMPLE WAYS TO BE MORE CONFIDENT
TOP 70+ OG MANDINO QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE TRUE SUCCESS
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
BEST DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS AND ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER APPS FOR 2022
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you looking for a...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
Self-Discipline2 weeks ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes4 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence3 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation9 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation7 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes4 months ago
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration1 year ago
TOP 55 PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes12 months ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence5 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes1 year ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes4 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation5 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022