Most people dream of truly living life to the fullest. They know in their bones that the clock is ticking and that they aren’t even close to being on track to creating their ideal life. Way too many people have a hunch that the best best years of their lives are slowly being wasted away, yet, they do nothing.
They remain on the the sidelines of life, feeling stuck. Why? Well, the short answer is because of fear and uncertainty. And while we can’t 100% solve people’s challenges with fear and uncertainty, we can offer up a few solutions to help get it under control, so you can begin living. As such, we’ve pulled together these 10 insights that can help anyone who is ready to get off the sidelines and into the game of living their greatest life.
So, if you’re one of these brave souls who truly want to know how to live life to the fullest, then keep reading, as this post is for you.
Now, before we get started know this here’s a quick disclaimer; you are the star of your own show. You are the producer, director, actor, and most importantly, you are the one who is writing the script. In short, to create your best life, and live it fully, you will have take ownership of it. Therefore, it is ultimately up to you on whether or not your life becomes a blockbuster hit, or a box-office bomb. So own it.
With that being said, we’ve created a powerful list on the top 10 ways you can begin living your life to the fullest, and start streamlining the creation of your greatest life. So without further ado, let’s dive right in:
HOW TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST
1. Discover Your Purpose
Without a doubt, finding one’s purpose can be a challenge. However, just because it is difficult to sort out, doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t discover what yours is. In fact, if you are serious about living your life full out, this is probably the most important thing you can do.
Discovering your purpose is like laying the concrete foundation for the house you are intending to build. It is such an important step because everything else you do will rely on what your purpose is.
So, take this step seriously by spending some time figuring out what it is you were put on this earth for. And don’t worry if you don’t feel 100% about the purpose you discover for yourself, because as you grow and move through life, so too will your purpose. The key is, to discover what it is now.
“The great thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are going.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.Tweet Quote
2. Decide What Your Fullest Life Looks Like
Once you’ve created some clarity around what your purpose is, you’ll then want to spend some time deciding on what your best life looks like. Sure, this can be a challenge because you may have self-doubts keeping you from believing you deserve the best in life.
But, you’ll still need to make a decision on exactly what living your life to the fullest looks like. The clearer the picture, the better your results will be.
So, suspend any disbelief you may have about what’s possible for you and your life, and decide exactly what living life to the fullest looks like for you. Once you’ve done this, you’ll be ready for the next step in the process.
3. Cultivate Your Vision
With your new found clarity of purpose, and your chosen vision of what your greatest life looks like, you are now ready to cultivate that vision. And the best way to cultivate your vision, is to write it down. Grab a pen and jot it down in a journal or fire up a word document and start typing away.
Whatever method you choose, the important thing is that you take action to write down your purpose, claim it boldly, and do the same for what living your best life looks like. Why? Because writing these things down, and carefully describing the details of what you are all about, and what you want your life to look like, you set stage for the creation of that life.
A good way to think about it, is as if you were the the author of a book. Before you’d write the book, you’d want to know why you are writing the book, i.e. the purpose of the book. And similarly, before you’d get starting on writing the book you’d also want to have a good idea of what the finished product of your book is going look like, i.e. an outline. Ideally, in both cases, the end result should look a whole lot like written goals.
The very act of following this process is the cultivation of your vision. As such, use it as the starting point from which you’ll begin creating/authoring your best life.
4. Get Your Mind Right About Your Money
Now that you know exactly what you want your life to look like, and why — you’ll be equipped to begin bridging the gap between reality and your vision. One way to begin the process, is to get your mind right about money. Why money? Well, let’s be honest with ourselves here — everything requires money and always will, even our ideal future.
With that being said, you’ll want to know what about of money will make you feel like you’re living your best life. You’ll also want to pin point how much money you’ll actually need to be free enough to fully pursue what sets your heart on fire. This is key, because some people think that they have to stick with a job they hate just because it pays good money.
Which is why it is critical to figure how much money you actually need to support the lifestyle that will bring you the most joy in life. If you want to live a minimalist lifestyle that allows you travel the world, figure out how much that will cost, and what kind of jobs/businesses you need to be involved in to make that happen. Similarly, if you want to become a millionaire, you have to ascertain if the career path you are on can get you there.
So, figure out how much money you need to live your life to the fullest, and then shoot for that number and not a cent less.
5. Discover What Your Talents Are
The next most important thing that you can do to bring about the life of your dreams in the shortest amount of time, is to discover what your talents are. This is key, because let’s be honest, if your aim is to make a certain amount of money, or add the most value to others as you can, there’s no better way than through leveraged talents.
If you leverage your talents, you’ll likely love what you are doing, which goes hand in hand will living life to the fullest. But on top of that, if one of your main aims was related to acquiring a certain level of wealth, the quickest way to do so would be through the leveraging of your talents. Why? Because the market pays for value! And if you’re leveraging your talents, you’ll likely be providing a good or service to others in way that is far better than others could provide it. As such, your talents will set you apart.
So, see if you can discover your talents, then find out how you can use those talents to increase your value to others. And before you know it, your life will be filled with more money, time, and freedom than you’ll know what to do with.
“There is something that you can do better than anyone else in the whole world―and for every unique talent and unique expression of that talent, there are also unique needs.” – Deepak ChopraTweet Quote
6. Get to Work On Yourself
We believe everyone has a special talent, but not everyone will be able to pinpoint their talent right away. And that’s okay, just because you’ve yet to isolate exactly what it is you were born to do, doesn’t mean you never will.
With that being said, the next best thing you can do for yourself to ensure you get on when living your greatest life, is to begin working on yourself.
It’s like this, if you knew what your talent was, and you leveraged it, making money and reaching your destination in terms of finding a way to live your best life, would be like hopping in canoe that just needed to go down stream. All you basically have to do is hop in and enjoy the ride, and before you know you’ll be living the dream.
Of course, if you haven’t figured your talent or how to leverage it, then creating your best life is more or less like trying to go up-steam with a paddle. It’s not a piece of cake, and it does require some effort. But the great news is, you can improve yourself, which is akin to swapping out that paddle for a 150 horsepower boat motor to get yourself to your upstream destination.
And the great news is, as you keep working on yourself, and improving how you show up at your job, in your business, and in your relationships day in and day out, and the more you improve yourself, the quicker you’ll get to your destination.
You get to choose if you want to upgrade the paddle for a 150 horsepower engine, and then on to one with 400 horsepower, and then on to 600, etc… You get the picture.
The bottom line is that when you choose to work on yourself, you effectively accelerate your ability to create the life of your dreams.
7. Start Taking Some Risks
Most people are afraid of taking risks. As such, they remain bound to who they are and what they have. In essence, the the aversion of risk, stifles expansion. It is for this reason, that some risks must be taken. Living life to its fullest requires you to shake things up a bit.
If you want to bring about changes in your life, if want to do things that you’ve never done before, and live like you’ve never lived before, you’ll have to start doing things differently. You’ll have to get out of your comfort zone and start taking some risks.
Like Anais Nin once said, “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” So, follow your heart and start taking some risks today. You’ll be amazed with how quickly your life starts to change for you. And heck, you may even come to enjoy the exhilaration from your new, bolder, and less risk-averse ways.
8. Let Go of Yesterday
Living in the moment, appreciating what you have, all the while keeping an eye for better tomorrows can help you feel alive. However, one of the things keeps many people from enjoying their present, or looking optimistically towards their better brighter future, is their past.
As such, if you want to really commit to living your best life, you must be willing to let of the past. You have to let go of yesterday. What you’ve done in the past is not who you are today. Similarly, yesterday’s performance won’t guarantee your future results. So, why should you hold on to them.
Let go of errors you’ve made in the past, give yourself permission to grow, to become more than you were. By doing so, you’ll free up your mind to feel better about who you are now, and where you aim to go. And in so doing, you’ll be shortening your path between the life you have and the life you want.
9. Choose to Live Your Life With Some Passion
Our next tips for living your life to the fullest has to do with passion. If you want to live life full out, you have to live it with passion. Whatever you do, do it with all your might. Go all in in your efforts, go all in on how you experience life, give every aspect of your life your best.
For example, when you smell a rose, really and truly smell that rose. Drink in the aroma with as much intention as possible. When you sip that cup of coffee, drink that glass of wine, or eat that rich deliciously meal, enjoy and savor it with intensity and appreciation. Squeeze every bit of amazingness out of all your experiences.
In short, start living your life as if it were a miracle, because it is. Try to get as much as you can out of each moment. Live your life as if it could end tomorrow, because it can.
So, starting today, take your foot off the breaks of life, and begin passionately charging full speed ahead into this thing called life.
10. Live Well
This last tip is vital and should not be taking lightly. Living your greatest life is only possible if you have the health and wellness to enjoy it. You could have all the money you can imagine, you could be working your dream job, have the ability to travel anywhere in the world whenever you want, but if you’re unhealthy and sick, none of those experiences will be enjoyable.
On the other hand, if you have health, you have hope, and like Thomas Carlyle once states, if you have hope, you have everything.
As such, it is imperative to take care of your health now, today. Not tomorrow, or when you are already sick. Health is wealth, so, start focusing on the small health related choices you can make today (i.e. quality sleep, nutrition, moderation in food and drink, exercise) Then just stay healthy, and do your best to keep sickness at bay, and the life you’ve imagined will always remain possible.
Bonus Tip For Living Life to The Fullest: Persist
Alright, this is the last suggestion to help you live your life to the fullest. It is a bonus tip, because it should be applied to each of the previous suggestion. So here it is: If you are serious about living your life to the fullest you’ll have to persist.
Creating an amazing life for yourself is possible, but it won’t happen overnight. It could happen in a few months, next year, or three years from now, but if you don’t persist, living your greatest life won’t be possible.
However, if you keep to it, life will eventually get tired of thrashing you. It will get bored of impeding you and getting in the way of the life you seek. So keep dreaming, keep pushing, keep reaching for the very best that life has to offer, and eventually life will throw up its arms and get the hell out of your way.
Mark our words, if you choose to be fearless for the life you want, and doggedly persist to obtain it, before you know it, you’ll be living the live you’ve always imagined.
There you have it, the best ways to get on with living life to the fullest. Life’s too short to aim for anything less than the best this life has to offer.
We hope these insights helped you believed that your best life is possible, and that you can start taking action today to turn your personal vision and idealized life into reality. With that being said, please share this page with someone who could use it, and don’t hesitate to bookmark it so you can easily revisit it in the future.
Repetition after all, is the mother of learning, the father of action, and thus the architect of achievement.
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed this article on how to live life to the fullest, then you’ll love these quotes on living life full out.
100+ SELF-RELIANCE QUOTES TO INSPIRE THE DETERMINED AND THE FREE
If you’re searching for some powerful self-reliance quotes, then this page is for you. Before you dive into those quotes, know this….
True freedom comes at a price. And only the self-made, the determined, and those who are truly free know what that price is; and that price is called self-reliance. So, if you’re looking for inspiration to help you pay that price, you’ve come to the right place. To help you reclaim the strength and determination needed to become truly free, we’ve decided to publish the most effective self-reliance quotes.
With that being said, if you’re ready for some inspiring self-reliance quotes to keep you focused and determined to reach the ultimate success goal….freedom, then let’s get to it.
BEST QUOTES ON SELF-RELIANCE
1. “Only he who is self-supporting is free, self-reliant, independent.” – James Allen
If you want a thing done well, do it yourself.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
You don’t have to worry about burning bridges, if you’re building your own.” – Kerry E. Wagner
4. “The secret of fortune is joy in our hands. Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man. For him all doors are flung wide. Him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire. Our love goes out to him and embraces him because he did not need it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within.” – Mahatma Gandhi
The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm.” – Self-Reliance Quote
There is no dependence that can be sure but a dependence upon one’s self.” – John Gay
8. “It is easy to live for others, everybody does. I call on you to live for yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Self-reliance is the only road to true freedom, and being one’s own person is its ultimate reward.” – Patricia Sampson
The best lightning rod for your protection is your own spine.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. “Behind every successful woman is herself.” – Anonymous
The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone.” – Henrik Ibsen
Associate with the noblest people you can find; read the best books; live with the mighty. But learn to be happy alone. Rely upon your own energies, and so not wait for, or depend on other people.” – Thomas Davidson
If you think you can do it, or you think you can’t do it, You are right.” – Henry Ford
Chance never helps those who do not help themselves.” – Sophocles
16. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Learn to depend upon yourself by doing things in accordance with your own thinking.” – Grenville Kleiser
18. “There can not be anything mean in self-reliance, while in self-conceit there cannot be anything great.” – James Allen
The proverb warns that, “You should not bite the hand that feeds you.” But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself.” – Thomas Stephen Szasz
There’s no one to stop you but yourself.” – David Thomas
The highest manifestation of life consists in this: that a being governs its own actions. A thing which is always subject to the direction of another is somewhat of a dead thing.” – Thomas Aquinas
As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
No one can cheat you out of ultimate success but yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
24. “Shallow men believe in luck or in circumstance. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
Don’t ask of your friends what you yourself can do.” – Quintus Ennius
27. “Independence, freedom, glorious liberty come through labor and not from idleness, and the self-reliant man is to strong, too honorable, too upright to depend upon others like a sucking babe, for his support.” – James Allen
28. “For it is in your power to retire into yourself whenever you choose.” – Marcus Aurelius
More Self-Reliance Quotes
You’re more than halfway through these self-reliance quotes, and we hope you are enjoying them. Once you get to the end of the page, please consider sharing these quotes with someone who could use a bit of inspiration on self-reliance.
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.” – Abraham Lincoln
30. “Self reliance, always. And cheerfulness.” – Marcus Aurelius
The best things in life must come by effort from within, not by gifts from the outside.” – Fred Corson
32. “Certainty is a great element in self-reliance. To have weight, a man must have some truth to impart, and all skill is a communication of truth.” – James Allen
No one can be great, or good, or happy except through the inward efforts of themselves.” – Frederick W. Robertson
Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
35. “It is folly for a man to pray to the gods for that which he has the power to obtain by himself.” – Epicurus
Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” – John Stuart Mill
37. “Life gives exams and unless you learn from your mistakes you are doomed to repeat them.” – Wayne Dyer
38. “Insist on yourself; never imitate.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.” – Lao Tzu
If it is to be, it is up to me.” – William H. Johnsen
41. “If you depend on others for your value, it is ‘other-worth’, not ‘self-worth’.” – Wayne Dyer
No one can really pull you up very high-you lose your grip on the rope. But on your own two feet you can climb mountains.” – Louis Brandeis
To find yourself, think for yourself.” – Socrates
The best things in life must come by effort from within, not by gifts from the outside.” – Fred Corson
A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.” – Francis Bacon
46. “Self-trust is the essence of heroism.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
The best things in life must come by effort from within, not by gifts from the outside.” – Fred Corson
I’d rather die my way than live yours.” – Lauren Oliver
49. “If we rely upon the light of another, darkness will overtake us, but if we rely upon our own light we have but to keep it burning.” – James Allen
The best bet is to bet on yourself.” – Arnold Glasow
51. “Independence is the birthright of the strong and well-controlled man.” – James Allen
52. “Be yourself; no base imitator of another, but your best self. There is something which you can do better than another. Listen to the inward voice and bravely obey that. Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
53. “Whoso would be a man, must be a nonconformist.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
54. “A person who is self-reliant, positive, optimistic, and undertakes his work with the assurance of success magnetizes his condition. He draws to himself the creative powers of the universe.” – Norman Vincent Peale
55. “Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look.” – Marcus Aurelius
56. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
57. “On my own I will just create, if it works, it works and if it doesn’t, I’ll create something else. I don’t have any limitations on what I think I could do or be.” – Oprah Winfrey
58. “Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world. Even your shadow leaves you when you’re in darkness.” – Self-Reliance Quote
59. “Solitude is an unavoidable part of creativity. Self-reliance is a happy byproduct.” – Twyla Tharp
60. “Self-reliance conquers any difficulty.” – Harbhajan Singh Yogi
61. “Don’t ever put your happiness in someone else’s hands. They’ll drop it. They’ll drop it every time.” – Christopher Barzak
62. “A bird in a tree is never afraid of a branch breaking because its trust is not on the branch but on its own wings. Always trust and believe in yourself.” – Anonymous
63. “Self-reliance, the height and perfection of man, is reliance on God.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
64. “Self-reliance is the highest expression of self-respect.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
65. “I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself.” – Anais Nin
66. “The secret of all great undertakings is hard work and self-reliance.” – Gustavus Franklin Swift
67. “I think self-reliance and self-responsibility and self-accountability will help you as a parent, a teacher, as a citizen, as a friend.” – Henry Rollins
68. “Self-reliance leads to intellectual independence. Each man must think for himself, must train the mind to think, must habituate the soul to observe and analyze.” – Ameen Rihani
69. “The worst thing that can be taught to a man is to rely upon others and to whine over his sufferings.” – Teddy Roosevelt
70. “Self-reliance is the best defence against the pressures of the moment.” – Carl von Clausewitz
71. “Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.” – Jeff Bezos
72. “Perseverance is sometimes but another word for self-reliance.” – P.T. Barnum
73. “You cannot wait for someone to save you, to help you, to complete you. No one can complete you. You complete yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey
74. “Self-reliance is the key to a vigorous life. A man must look inward to find his own answers.” – Robin Williams
75. “Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.” – Thomas Jefferson
76. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
77. “The ultimate power in life is to be completely self-reliant, completely yourself.” – Robert Green
78. “Self-reliance means looking within to find inspiration.” – Dr. Prem Jagyasi
79. “Let me not look for allies in life’s battlefield but to my own strength.” – Guatama Buddha
80. “Poverty breeds lack of self-reliance.” – Daniel De Leon
81. “The greatest gift you can give yourself is the gift of self-sufficiency.” – Cassandra Clare
82. “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.” – Wayne Dyer
83. “Don’t compare yourself. You’re all you’ve got.” – Janis Joplin
84. “I don’t need anyone to hold me, I can hold my own.” – Ani Difranco
85. “Trust your insticts, and make judgments on what your heart tells you. The heart will not betray you.” – David Gemmell
86. “You can love people, and you can befriend them, but the only person you can ever one hundred percent depend on is yourself.” – Trisha Leigh
87. “Self-reliance is the fine road to independence.” – Mary Ann Shadd
88. “Jobs are what give people a sense of fulfillment and self-reliance.” – Bob McDonnell
89. “What I must do is all that concerns me, not what the people think.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
90. “Self-Reliance is a prerequisite to the complete freedom to act.” – Marion G. Romney
91. “Dignity, freedom, peace and prosperity are the hallmarks of the self-reliant.” – The STRIVE
92. “Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose.” – C.S. Lewis
93. “Self-reliance means realizing that your desires and tastes are valid. You are valid — with or without an external stamp of approval.” – Kyle Eschenroeder
94. “Long-term, we must begin to build our internal strengths. It isn’t just skills like computer technology. It’s the old-fashioned basics of self-reliance, self-motivation, self-reinforcement, self-discipline, self-command.” – Steven Pressfield
95. “He who is unable to live in society, or who has no need because he is sufficient for himself, must either be a beast or a god.” – Aristotle
96. “One of the greatest boons that can ever come to a human being is to be born on a farm and reared in the country. Self-reliance and grit are oftenest country-bred.” – Orison Swett Marden
97. “There is an inverse relationship between reliance on the state and self-reliance.” – William F. Buckley Jr.
98. “An almost forgotten means of economic self-reliance is the home production of food. We are too accustomed to going to stores and purchasing what we need.” – Ezra Taft Benson
99. “Self-reliance is not just words but deeds.” – Ashraf Ghani
100. “Self-sufficiency is the greatest of all wealth.” – Epicurus
Bonus Quote on Self-Reliance
Bonus: Here’re our final quote one self-reliance, and it tells the cold-hard-truth about it…. true independence and freedom stem from self-reliance…
There you have it, the best quotes on self-reliance. We hope you enjoyed our handful of encouraging words and self-reliance sayings. But most importantly, we hope they inspired you to join the ranks of those determined to become self-made and free.
That said, if you enjoyed these self-reliance and self dependent quotes, then you’ll likely enjoy these related articles:
Till you reach your aims,
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST
The #1 regret people mention while lying on their deathbeds is, “I wish I had the courage to live the life I really wanted.” It is an insightful admission and an invaluable bit of wisdom. Yet far too many of us, regardless of knowing this fact, still take life for granted.
We know we should be doing things differently. We know we want to be living our life to the fullest, yet, way too many of us still spend countless years in a job we don’t love, in a relationship we don’t like, living out our lives in the exact opposite of what we really want. And tragically, too many of us, let our days pass us by in an uninspired state of mere existence.
But this doesn’t have to be the case, not for you. Which is why we are publishing this post. Our aim is to ensure that when the end comes for you, your heart won’t be filled with regret over living a life half lived. So, to stave off such a possibility, we’ve pulled together these amazing quotes about living life to the fullest. So please, embrace them as words of wisdom and perhaps a gentle nudge for you to seize the day. But most importantly, allow them to inspire you to live your life the way it should be lived… fully.
Without further ado, here are the most inspiring quotes about living your life to its fullest, enjoy!
BEST LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST QUOTES
1. “Success is loving life and daring to live it.” – Maya Angelou
2. “You are what you do, not what you say you do.” – Carl Jung
3. “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” – Anais Nin
4. “Doing nothing gets you nothing.” – Sean Reichle
5. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny Kaye
“Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny KayeTweet Quote
6. “For Every Reason It’s Not Possible, There Are Hundreds Of People Who Have Faced The Same Circumstances And Succeeded.” – Jack Canfield
7. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” – Elanor Roosevelt
8. “Live life to the fullest because it only happens once.” – Maddi Jenkins
9. “I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset.” – Steve Maraboli
10. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist.” – Oscar Wilde
11. “Live everyday as if it were going to be your last; for one day you’re sure to be right.” – Harry Morant
12. “There is only one success, to be able to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley
13. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
14. “We are never more fully alive, more completely ourselves, or more deeply engrossed in anything, than when we are at play.” – Charles Schaefer
15. “It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.” – Adlai Stevenson
“It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.” – Adlai StevensonTweet Quote
16. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did.” – Mark Twain
17. “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
Live Your Life, Your Way
You only have one life to live, so be sure to live it your way. Yes, you’ll have to eventually stop worrying what others think of your choices, but when you do, the life you’ve always imagined will become even more possible for you.
With that said, you’ll enjoy this next section as consists of some of our top quotes about living life your way. So, let’s keep to it.
18. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
19. “Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive – the risk to be alive and express what we really are.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
20. “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
21. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
22. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
23. “The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
24. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” – Arthur Rubinstein
25. “Never get so busy making a living, that you forget to make a life.” – Live Life Quote
26. “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” – Henry David Thoreau
27. “If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.” – Emile Zola
28. “Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of.” – Benjamin Franklin
29. “Only when we let go of fear do we allow ourselves to live life to the fullest.” – Maria Koszler
30. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” – Ralph Waldo EmersonTweet Quote
31. “Now how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” – Seneca
32. “Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about.” – Oscar Wilde
33. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
34. “It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.” – Adlai Stevenson
The Only Way to Live Life: To The Fullest
Life can be tough, it has its challenges. But, life also has its breaks. And the people living their best lives, are the ones who persist through those challenges, and then… have the audacity to believe they deserve the best life has to offer them.
We believe you deserve it, but you have to believe it. So, believe you deserve the greatest life has to offer, and then get busy living out your adventure!
Related: Yes – Follow Your Dreams
35. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William Feather
“One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William FeatherTweet Quote
36. “Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Bault
37. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
38. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
39. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
40. “Live the life you think you deserve.” – Anonymous
41. “Live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find eternity in each moment.” – Henry David Thoreau
42. “We all have two lives. the second one starts when we realize we only have one.” – Tom Hiddleston
43. “Live! Live the wonderful life that is in you! Let nothing be lost upon you. Be always searching for new sensations. Be afraid of nothing!” – Oscar Wilde
44. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.” – Steve Jobs
45. “The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.” – Theodore Roosevelt
“The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.” – Theodore RooseveltTweet Quote
46. “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.” – Roy Bennett
47. “Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can’t build on it; it’s only good for wallowing in.” – Katherine Mansfield
48. “Have no regrets in life because of the choices you make. Good or bad, they are a learning experience, to help you grow. The only regret in life, is to never make a choice at all.” – James Hauenstein
49. “There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly live.” – Dalai Lama
50. “Live life to the fullest.” – Earnest Hemingway
Best Living Life Quotes and Sayings
This next inspiring batch of quotes is all about living life the way it was meant to be lived, greatly. So, if you’re ready for even more inspiration, let’s dive into these powerful living life quotes and sayings.
51. “The best way to prepare for death is to live life to its fullest.” – John Bytheway
52. “I intend to live life, not just exist.” – George Takei
53. “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird.” – Tony Robbins
54. “Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it; Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
55. “Don’t be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin.” – Grace Hansen
“Don’t be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin.” – Grace HansenTweet Quote
56. “The best thing you can do for yourself is to invest in the one thing that really matters — YOU.” – Anonymous
57. “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.” – Anonymous
58. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
59. “Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.” – Anonymous
60. “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” – Robin Sharma
61. “Better an oops than a what if.” – Anonymous
62. “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” – Jerry Spinello
63. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
64. “What great thing would you attempt, if you knew you could not fail.” – Robert H. Schuller
65. “The more you let go, the more you rise.” – Anonymous
66. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
67. “Life itself is a privilege. But to live life to the fullest — well, that is a choice.” – Any Andrews
68. “The best things in life aren’t things.” – Art Buchwald
69. “You are never too old to set another goal or too to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
70. “Don’t dream your life, but live your dream.” – Mark Twain
71. “Live life to the fullest tomorrow may never be.” – Shah Rukh Khan
72. “Life is a gift. Wake up everyday and realize that.” – Anonymous
73. “Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, ‘What do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life?’…DO THAT.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
74. “My philosophy in life is that you only live once. Life life to its fullest.” – Richard Branson
75. “Life is short. Do big things.” – Robin Sharma
76. “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
77. “Living your best life is your most important journey in life.” – Oprah Winfrey
78. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
79. “Live life to the fullest. You have to color outside the lines once in a while if you want to make your life a masterpiece. Laugh some every day. Keep growing, keep dreaming, keep following your heart. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
80. “Life is too short to live the same day twice.” – Jennifer Lopez
81. “We only have one life and one body to care of, and we better do it right. You never know what tomorrow may bring and so we better live this life the best we can and be grateful for everything we have.” – Novak Djokovic
82. “Life is a flash of lightning in the dark of night. It is a brief time of tremendous potential.” – B. Alan Wallace
83. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Joe Lewis
84. “You get one life. Live it in a way that inspires someone.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
85. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Buddha
86. “Live as you will wish to have lived when you are dying.” – Christian Gellert
87. “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” – Soren Kierkegaard
88. “When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it.” – Christopher McCandles
89. “Live your life in your own unique way and be true to yourself.” – Josei Toda
90. “Follow your dreams, they know the way.” – Kobe Yamada
91. “Don’t wait for the right opportunity. Create it.” – George Bernard Shaw
92. “It’s your life. Don’t let anyone make you feel guilty for living it your way.” – Anonymous
93. “You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.” – Nicholas Sparks
94. “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice.” – Anonymous
95. “You owe it to yourself to live your best life now!” – Priscilla Q. Willaims
96. “Live your life by a compass, not a clock.” – Stephen R. Covey
97. “One life. Just one. Why aren’t we running like we are on fire towards our wildest dreams?” – Anonymous
98. “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.” – Joseph Campbell
99. “And now the end is here, and so I face that final curtain. My friend I’ll make it clear, I’ll state my case, of which I am certain. I’ve lived a life that’s full. I travelled each and every highway. And more, much more, I did it my way.” – Frank Sinatra
100. “You only have one life to live. Make sure it’s yours.” – Eleanor Brownn
101. “The measure of a great life is whether it matches your dream.” – Marie Forleo
102. “Life is not a spectator sport. If you’re going to spend your whole life in the grandstand just watching what goes on, in my opinion you’re wasting your life.” – Jackie Robinson
103. “Look for the job that you would want to hold if you didn’t need a job. You’re probably only going to live once.” – Warren Buffett
104. “It’s my life And it’s now or never. I ain’t gonna live forever. I just want to live while I’m alive. My heart is like an open highway. Like Frankie said, “I did it my way”… I just want to live while I’m alive. ‘Cause it’s my life.” – Bon Jovi
105. “I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don’t intend to waste any of mine.” – Neil Armstrong
“I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don’t intend to waste any of mine.” – Neil ArmstrongTweet Quote
Bonus Quote to Help You Live Life Full Out
Bonus: We have one last bonus quote for you. It is a wonderful quote that is both inspiring and a call to action. So, let it help you stop worrying and start living your life.
Final thoughts on Living Life to the Fullest
There you have it friends, 100+ best quotes about living life to the fullest. We hope these live life quotes at the very least encourage you to stop living a life that is less than inspiring. Because life is too short live it otherwise.
And lastly, never forget, there is no better time than now to decide to finally begin living the life you were meant to live. So, embrace these living life to the fullest quotes, and then get out there and strive to live your life until its brimming with awesomeness.
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you liked these live life to the fullest quotes, then you’ll love this inspirational collection of quotes about following your dreams.
70+ TRUST THE PROCESS QUOTES
There are countless stories of people who had a great vision for their future, but never obtained it. Stories of people who were at first on fire for their goals and dreams, but somewhere along the way they lost hope. Instances where people were on the right track and headed in the right direction, but began to doubt the process. And unfortunately, doubt destroys dreams. So, to ensure such a tragedy never befalls you, we’ve pulled together this collection of trust the process quotes.
The hope is that these quotes will give you a renewed faith that you are on the right track, and that if you just keep moving forward and trust the process, that you will achieve your aims. So, if you have some big dreams and goals of your own, but you’ve doubting the process or ability to achieve them as of late, then dive into these quotes immediately:
BEST TRUST THE PROCESS QUOTES
1. “Trust the process, one day at a time! What’s for you is for you and no one can stop that.” – Tony Gaskins
2. “Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.” – Drake
3. “Believe in yourself. Trust the process. Change forever.” – Bob Harper
4. “Real lions like to hunt, they love the process just as much as they love the prize.” – Eric Thomas
5. “If you quit on the process, you are quitting on the result.” – Idowu Koyenikan
6. “Don’t deviate, don’t procrastinate, don’t become frustrated. All you have to do to win this battle is stay on track.” – T.D. Jakes
7. “Everything will fall into place. Be patient.” – Anonymous
8. “Everything you’re going through is preparing you for what you asked God for, you just gotta quit tripping while you in the process, because the process is necessary.” – Steve Harvey
9. “Slow down, calm down, don’t worry, don’t hurry, trust the process.” – Alexandra Stoddard
10. “Hold the vision, trust the process.” – Anonymous
11. “Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.” – Alan Watts
12. “You don’t need to know all the answers, you just need to be courageous enough to take the first step and trust where it leads.” – Bonnie Ware
13. “Failure is part of the process of success.” – Robert Kiyosaki
14. “I trust the process of life. Only right and good action is taking place in my life.” – Louise Hay
15. “It’s only when you make the process your goal that the big dream can follow.” – Oprah Winfrey
“It’s only when you make the process your goal that the big dream can follow.” – Oprah WinfreyTweet Quote
16. “If you rally want to fly, learn to befriend the winds.” – Curtis Tyron Jones
17. “It’s easier to have courage and trust the process when you feel you’re making headway. Mastery is not persistence when you see a light at the end of the tunnel. True mastery is persistence when you don’t see the light.” – James Arthur Ray
18. “You are doing better than you think. Step by step, day by day you are making progress. Trust the process. Life has a way of giving you what you want in the most unexpected ways. It will happen when you are ready and the time is right. Just keep moving forward. You’re closer than you think.” – Mel Robbins
19. “He that can have patience can have what he will.” – Benjamin Franklin
20. “Quit tripping during the process.” – Steve Harvey
21. “So trust the process of your life unfolding, and know with certainty, through the peaks and valleys of your journey, that your soul rests safe and secure in the arms of God.” – Dan Millman
22. “Optimistic visualization combined with prayer and faith will inevitably actualize achievement.” – Norman Vincent Peale
23. “If you’re trending in the right direction, be happy regardless of whether you’ve hit the goal or not. It’s a process.” – Simon Sinek
24. “Fall in love with the process, and the results will come.” – Eric Thomas
25. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” – John Wooden
26. “Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process.” – Germany Kent
27. “In life, there are ups and downs. Trust the process and have faith that everything will work out as it should.” – Joel Olsteen
28. “Trust your journey, trust the process, raise your energy and the right people will come into your life.” – Steven Aitchison
29. “Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy.” – Saadi Shirazi
30. “If you’ll continually knock, you’ll find doors of opportunity.” – Jim Rohn
31. “Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.” – Arthur Ashe
32. “The best possible way to prepare for tomorrow is to concentrate with all your intelligence, all your enthusiasm, on doing today’s work superbly today.” – Dale Carnegie
33. “Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.” – Grant Cardone
34. “Believe in yourself and trust the process. You are capable of greatness.” – Lailah Akita
35. “Professionals stick to the schedule; amateurs let life get in the way.” – James Clear
More Quotes On Trusting The Process
You’re more than halfway through our collection of Trust The Process quotes. Great job! That said, we hope they are inspiring you to believe in your dreams.
Here are some other you quotes that you may also digest once you’re done with this page:
36. “I don’t believe in failure. It’s not a failure if you enjoyed the process.” – Oprah Winfrey
37. “Success for me isn’t a destination it’s a journey. Everybody’s working to get to the top but where is the top? It’s all about working harder and getting better and moving up and up.” – Rihanna
38. “Do it for the process, not the prizes, and your life will be so much better.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
39. “The key to success is to trust the process, stay focused, and never lose sight of your goals.” – Les Brown
40. “Adopt the pace of Nature. Her secret is patience.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
41. “The farmer has patience and trusts the process. He just has the faith and deep understanding that through his daily efforts, the harvest will come. And then one day, almost out of nowhere, it does.” – Robin Sharma
42. “Trust the timing of your life, and enjoy the process.” – Marie Forleo
43. “To achieve greatness, you must trust the process and have unwavering belief in your abilities.” – Michael Jordan
44. “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
45. “Trust your hard work. It’s unlocking doors you can’t yet see.” – Anonymous
46. “Success is not a destination, it’s a journey” – Zig Ziglar
47. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
48. “Everyone has obstacles to overcome, but those with great faith can conquer whatever stands in the way.” – Mary Kay Ash
49. “Stay patient and trust the journey.” – Anonymous
50. “Patience and trust in the process will lead to extraordinary results.” – Grant Cardone
51. “You can’t do passion halfway. Living your passion means you’re all in. You trust your heart and trust your gut wherever that takes you.” – Joe Plumeri
52. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something–your gut, destiny, life and karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” – Steve Jobs
53. “Business is a sprint until you find an opportunity, then it’s the patience of a marathon runner.” – Robert Herjavec
54. “If you need a guarantee you’re going to win before you begin, you’ll never start. The alternative is to trust the process, to do our with with generosity and to accept every outcome.” – Seth Godin
55. “If you don’t love the process you’ve already lost.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
56. “I believe God has put us all here with a plan… A mission to fulfill… And as we start moving in the right direction, He will give us the ideas and inspiration to help us move forward… But it’s up to us to listen, act, and trust in the process.” – Russell Brunson
57. “You just have to trust the process and commit to daily, moment-by-moment incremental change.” – Matt Karamazov
58. “I am betting on long-term decisions. I fully trust the process of long-term.” – Patrick Bet-David
59. “Work hard, dream big, trust in the process, and always believe in yourself.” – The STRIVE
60. “Progress is a process.” – Tom Bilyeu
61. “Remember why you started, and keep your end goal in mind, but avoid getting too attached to specific outcomes. Instead, focus on doing your best in each moment, and trust that the process will lead you where you need to go. Celebrate your progress, and keep moving one step at a time.” – Omu Olisa
62. “When people say “trust the process” it is just a short way of saying “trust that the process is getting you where you want to go in the long run.” – Celeste Rains-Turk
63. “The process is what you have to do day in and day out to be successful.” – Nick Saban
64. “Mamba mentality is all about focusing on the process and trusting in the hard work when it matters most.” – Kobe Bryant
65. “With every adversity, there is an equal or greater gift. Keep looking for the gift.” – Earl Nightingale
“With every adversity, there is an equal or greater gift. Keep looking for the gift.” – Earl NightingaleTweet Quote
66. “The light ain’t on ya, but keep making plays. Nobody’s talking about you, but keep making plays. I know your sales numbers aren’t where your friends is, but keep making plays. I know nobody is talking about you, and you’re not on the leader board right now, but keep making plays.” – Deon Sanders
67. “Understand that the harder you work, the more luck you will have.” – John Wooden
68. “Entrepreneurship is two steps forward one step back. But not matter what, you have to keep stepping.” – Daymond John
69. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
70. “Trust the process & rewards will come. Players of the long game tend to win.” – Codie Sanchez
“Trust the process & rewards will come. Players of the long game tend to win.” – Codie SanchezTweet Quote
71. “I try to remind people of all ages that failure is never final. Life is not a “pass-fail” test — it’s a “trial-and-error” process!” – Nick Vujicic
72. “Successful people are not any smarter, or more talented or genetically better than you. They’ve just made a habit of NOT quitting. Where as quitters become quitters because they’ve reinforced the habit of quitting. Successful people trust the process.” – Bedros Keuilian
73. “Beware of the trap of instant gratification. Nothing that’s truly worthwhile can be had “now”. The “The American Dream” is not given, its EARNED.” – Andy Frisella
74. “Consistency of effort over the long run is everything.” – Angela Duckworth
75. “Trust the process.” – Sam Hinkie
There you have it, some of the best trust the process quotes of all-time. We hope they instilled within you a new confidence and eagerness to keep working towards your goals.
If you liked these trust the process quotes then you’ll certainly enjoy these related quotes:
Lastly, we know how easy it is to get discouraged about the possibility of achieving one’s aims. We also know that over time, it’s extremely easy to become doubtful and distrusting of the promise of our brighter future. So, stay faithful, trust the process, and no matter what you do, keep moving forward.
Till you reach your aims,
100+ WORDS OF WISDOM FOR CREATING A SUCCESSFUL LIFE
Wisdom, it’s better than money. It allows you to discern between what is good and what is great. It saves time, effort, pain, and heartache. Wisdom is good judgement that can help you avoid strife, and it is one of the keys to success in every aspect of life. As such, we’ve rounded up some of the best words of wisdom to aid your journey towards creating a successful life
Our hope is that you’ll embrace these inspirational words of wisdom and use them to enrich mindset, your finances, and ultimately your life. So, if you’re ready for a powerful collection of wisdom quotes, then let’s dive right in.
BEST WORDS OF WISDOM QUOTES
1. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
2. “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
3. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
4. “Your word is your honor. If you say you’re going to do something, then you need to do it.” – Joyce Meyer
5. “When you don’t keep your word, you lose credibility.” – Robin Sharma
6. “To be responsible, keep your promises to others. To be successful, keep your promises to yourself.” – Marie Forleo
7. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
8. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
9. “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer
10. “Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.” – Aeschylus
11. “Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy.” – Ralph Marsten
12. “Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.” – Jim Rohn
13. “Watch your actions, they become your habits. Watch your habits, they become your character.” – Vince Lombardi
14. “Habits change into character.” – Ovid
15. “Character is simply habit long continued.” – Plutarch
16. “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” – Alan Cohen
17. “Happiness is an inside job. Don’t assign anyone else that much power over your life.” – Mandy Hale
18. “Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” – Ayn Rand
19. “Don’t seek happiness. If you seek it, you won’t find it, because seeking is the antithesis of happiness.” – Eckhart Tolle
20. “Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.” – Dale Carnegie
21. “To be happy you must be your own sunshine.” – C.E. Jerningham
22. “Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.” – Doris Day
23. “I have the choice to be angry at God for what I don’t have, or be thankful for what I do have.” – Nick Vujicic
24. “Do not listen to those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious.” – Og Mandino
25. “True strength is the courage to ask for help.” – Simon Sinek
26. “Ask for help. Not because you are weak. But because you want to remain strong.” – Les Brown
27. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” – Oprah Winfrey
28. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
29. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
30. “Negative thinking definitely attracts negative results.” – Norman Vincent Peale
Inspirational Words of Wisdom
31. “Accept things as they are, not as you wish they were in this moment.” – Deepak Chopra
32. “God grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change. The courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” – Reinhold Niebuhr
33. “The first step towards change is awareness. The second step is acceptance.” – Nathaniel Branden
34. “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendel Holmes Jr.
35. “Experience is the teacher of all things.” – Julius Caesar
36. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” – Helen Keller
37. “If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.” – Zig Ziglar
38. “Anyone who keeps learning stays young.” – Henry Ford
39. “If you want to earn more — learn more.” – William J.H. Boetcker
40. “Be confident enough to encourage confidence in others.” – Ron Kaufman
41. “Correction does much, but encouragement does more.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
42. “When you encourage others, you in the process are encouraged because you’re making a commitment and difference in that person’s life. Encouragement really does make a difference.” – Zig Ziglar
43. “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
44. “Who you spend time with is who you become! Change your life by consciously choosing to surround yourself with people with higher standards.” – Tony Robbins
45. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” – Jim Rohn
46. “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
47. “Self-confidence is the foundation of all great success and achievement.” – Brian Tracy
48. “With confidence, you have won before you have started.” – Marcus Garvey
49. “Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.” – Bruce Lee
50. “Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake.” – Robert Half
51. “Experience is making mistakes and learning from them.” – Bill Ackman
52. “Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself.” – Tony Robbins
53. “Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.” – Les Brown
54. “The forgiving state of mind is a magnetic power for attracting good.” – Catherine Ponder
55. “Failure is success in progress.” – Albert Einstein
56. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” – Napoleon Hill
57. “Successful people don’t fear failure but understand that it’s necessary to learn and grow from.” – Robert Kiyosaki
58. “Having looked the past in the eye, having asked for forgiveness and having made amends, let us shut the door on the past — not in order to forget it but in order not to allow it to imprison us.” – Desmond Tutu
59. “Forgive and forget, but never forget to forgive. You may find a happier heart is the key to a happier life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
60. “Holding on to grudges holds you back from achieving success.” – Debasish Mridha
Positive Words of Wisdom
61. “Success lies in being true to yourself and living life on your own terms.” – Robin Sharma
62. “You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.” – Nicholas Sparks
63. “You only have one life to live. Make sure it’s yours.” – Eleanor Brownn
64. “If you don’t know, don’t speak.” – Imam Ali
65. “Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” – Mahatma Gandhi
66. “The wise speak only what they know.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
67. “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” – Jesus Christ
68. “Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated.” – Lou Holtz
69. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
70. “Think before you act; think twice before you speak.” – Thomas Browne
71. “Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said.” – Voltaire
72. “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” – Abraham Lincoln
73. “Living in a state of gratitude is the gateway to grace.” – Arianna Huffington
74. “It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.” – David Steindl-Rast
75. “Gratitude is the single most important ingredient to living a successful and fulfilled life.” – Jack Canfield
“Gratitude is the single most important ingredient to living a successful and fulfilled life.” – Jack CanfieldTweet Quote
76. “Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” – Elbert Hubbard
77. “Do the best you can, and don’t life too serious.” – Will Rogers
78. “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” – George Bernard Shaw
79. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
80. “The brave may not live forever — but the cautious do not live at all.” – Richard Branson
“The brave may not live forever — but the cautious do not live at all.” – Richard BransonTweet Quote
81. “Freedom lies in being bold.” – Robert Frost
82. “Learn to say ‘no’ to the good so you can say ‘yes’ to the best.” – John C. Maxwell
83. “When you say “yes” to others make sure you are not saying “no” to yourself.” – Paulo Coehlo
84. “Don’t say maybe if you want to say no.” – Ryan Holiday
85. “You become what you continually think about.” – Earl Nightingale
86. “Remember, your mind is your greatest asset, so be careful what you put into it.” – Robert Kiyosaki
87. “A person is limited only by the thoughts that he chooses.” – James Allen
88. “Build your weaknesses until they become your strengths.” – Knute Rockne
89. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
90. “Know your strengths, and take advantage of them.” – Greg Norman
91. “Intuition is seeing with the soul.” – Dean Koontz
92. “Trust your instincts. Intuition doesn’t lie.” – Oprah Winfrey
93. “Self-trust is the first secret of success.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
94. “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.” – Helen Keller
95. “Thinking will not overcome fear but action will.” – W. Clement Stone
96. “There is no illusion greater than fear.” – Lao Tzu
97. “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” – Albert Einstein
98. “A great attitude is not the secret of success; success is the result of a great attitude.” – Earl Nightingale
99. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
100. “Hindsight is always 20/20.” – Billy Wilder
101. “The real trick in life is to turn hindsight into foresight that reveals insight.” – Robin Sharma
102. “Some of the best lessons we ever learn we learn from our mistakes and failures. The error of the past is the wisdom and success of the future.” – Tryon Edwards
103. “Change is never painful. Only resistance to change is painful.” – Buddha
104. “This too shall pass.” – Maya Angelou
105. “Morning will come, it has no choice.” – Marty Rubin
106. “You can’t control the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.” – Jimmy Dean
107. “It is not what happens that determines the major part of your future. What happens, happens to us all. It is what you do about what happens that counts.” – Jim Rohn
108. “It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.” – Epictetus
109. “The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind may take possession of everything else to which he is justly entitled.” – Andrew Carnegie
110. “The secret for success is to keep your dream alive. It might come true some day.” – Jack Ma
“The secret for success is to keep your dream alive. It might come true some day.” – Jack MaTweet Quote
Bonus Words of Wisdom
Bonus: Alright, here is one of our favorite quotes about wisdom. We added it as bonus, because we stand behind it, and because we believe it speaks well about the way to wisdom, which is by seeking it.
Great job making it to the end of these words of wisdom! We know that this was an extensive list, but there are many aspects to wise living that needed to be covered.
If you liked these words of wisdom quotes then chances are you’ll also enjoy these quotes:
That said, we hope the quotes inspired you, but most importantly we hope you acquired some new wisdom that you can leverage to help you create your best life.
Till you reach your aims,
35+ PUT YOURSELF FIRST QUOTES TO HELP YOU CREATE YOUR BEST LIFE
Putting yourself first can be difficult. In fact, many people struggle to do so, even if it’s to the detriment of what’s best for them, their goals, and their dreams. They allow an unreasonable guilt to hold sway over their priorities. But it doesn’t have be that way, nor should it. So, if you’re serious about creating your best life, embrace these put yourself first quotes.
We pulled these quotes together to help you realize that it’s okay to “do you”. It’s okay to trust your gut and to prioritize your life, your goals, and your daily agenda according to what you believe is best for you. So, if you’ve been struggling to put yourself first lately, then let’s dive into these quotes and see if we can break that bad habit:
BEST PUT YOURSELF QUOTES
1. “I’ve learned that if someone threatens my peace of mind, self-respect, or self-worth… I must walk away. I owe it to myself… I owe it to my future.” – Steve Maraboli
2. “Putting yourself first is not selfish. Quite the opposite. You must put your happiness and health first before you can be of help to anyone else.” – Simon Sinek
3. “Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.” – Maya Angelou
4. “When you feel compelled to put others first at the expense of yourself, you are denying your own reality, your own identity.” – David Stafford
5. “When you don’t put yourself first, you’re teaching everyone that you come second.” – Mel Robbins
“When you don’t put yourself first, you’re teaching everyone that you come second.” – Mel RobbinsTweet Quote
6. “Don’t be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone around you.” – Anonymous
7. “If you don’t love yourself, nobody will. Not only that, you won’t be good at loving anyone else. Loving starts with the self.” – Wayne Dyer
8. “You always have to remember to take care of yourself first and foremost, because when you stop taking care of yourself, you get out of balance and you really forget to take care of others.” – Jada Pinkett Smith
9. “If you prioritize yourself, you are going to save yourself.” – Gabrielle Union
10. “Put yourself at the top of your to-do list.” – Anonymous
11. “Whenever you feel compelled to put others first at the expense of yourself, you are denying your own reality, your own identity.” – David Stafford
12. “Don’t let people pull you into their storm. Pull them into your peace.” – Kimberly Jones
13. “No matter how hard you work to bring yourself up, there’s someone out there working just as hard to put you down.” – Dr. Dre
14. “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that’s your own self.” – Anonymous
15. “You can never be happy living someone else’s dream. Live your own.” – Oprah Winfrey
16. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
17. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
18. “Putting yourself first is not selfish, it’s necessary.” – Anonymous
19. “Your life is the fruit of your own doing. You have no one to blame but yourself.” – Joseph Campbell
20. “When you say “yes” to others make sure you are not saying “no” to yourself.” – Paulo Coehlo
“When you say “yes” to others make sure you are not saying “no” to yourself.” – Paulo CoehloTweet Quote
21. “Taking care of yourself first, is the greatest gift you can bring to this world. When you learn to love yourself, it’s like turning the light on.” – Nerissa Marie
22. “Life is full of people, events, and things constantly competing for your attention, your resources, and most importantly, your peace of mind. And if you’re not vigilant, those distractions can and will rob you of your focus, progress, and ultimately your perfect future.” – The STRIVE
23. “Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.” – Les Brown
24. “Beginning today, set an intention and a relentless focus on living your life as the greatest person you can be, in all situations.” – Brendon Burchard
25. “Always remember, your focus determines your reality.” – George Lucas
More Quotes About Putting Yourself First
You’re more than halfway through these inspiring quotes about putting yourself first. We hope they’re encouraging you, and filling you with the belief that you’re worth of being made a priority, because you are.
Related: Believe In Yourself Quotes
26. “Putting yourself first doesn’t mean you don’t care about others. It means you’re smart enough to know you can’t help others if you don’t help yourself.’ – Anonymous
27. “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” – Charles Bukowski
28. “Don’t lose yourself trying to be everything to everyone.” – Tony Gaskins
29. “Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment.” – Lao Tzu
30. “Self-care is not selfish. You cannot serve from an empty vessel.” – Eleanor Brown
31. “You make the world a much worse place if you don’t take care of yourself.” – Jordan Peterson
32. “You have to be self-interested in order to be selfless. You have to put yourself first if you want to be of use to other people.” – Rachel Bartholomew
33. “You are free to walk alone when no one is willing to walk with you. You are free to choose yourself when no one else is choosing you.” – Dhiman
34. “One thing is for sure: if you don’t make courageous choices for yourself, nobody else will.” – James Altucher
35. “Put yourself first and everyone benefits.” – Jim Karas
36. “To gain self-respect, you need to put yourself first.” – Lorii Myers
37. “If you are really humble you will put yourself first when you need to take care of you.” – Byrant H. McGill
38. “Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.” – Grant Cardone
39. “You must own everything in your world. There is no one else to blame.” – Jocko Willink
40. “If you don’t put yourself first, you’ll end up last.” – Nate Lee Morales
41. “Make yourself a priority. Fill yourself up so that you can give more to others.” – Oprah Winfrey
42. “There are no shortcuts. You have to work hard, and try to put yourself in a position where if luck strikes, you can see the opportunity and take advantage of it.” – Mark Cuban
43. “But life is paradox, and sometimes the only way you can serve others is to put yourself first.” – David Bach
44. “Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?” – Brigham Young
45. “If you’re not first, you’re last.” – Grant Cardone
46. “Changing your habits and your boundaries takes courage, audacity, and a whole lot of self-love.” – Jen Sincero
47. “You can’t let the fear of what people might say or think stop you from doing what you want to do or else we would never do anything.” – Jennifer Lopez
Bonus Put Yourself First Quote
Bonus: Alright, here is one last quote about putting yourself first. It’s powerful and should be embraced 100%. Remember, your goals, dreams, and the life you envision for yourself will only come about if they are a priority.
There you have it, some of the best quotes about putting yourself first. We hope they provided you with a renewed belief that you and your dreams are important and worthy of being made a priority.
Remember, it’s okay to put others first sometimes, but not all the time. And if you have a dream, goals, and the intention to create a life that you are excited about, then you must be willing to put yourself first from time to time.
That said, if you liked these put yourself first quotes then you’ll enjoy these related pages:
If you found at least a handful of these quotes inspiring and moving, please consider sharing them with someone who needs to hear their message.
Till you reach your aims,
111+ AWE-INSPIRING GOD QUOTES TO INSPIRE TRUST IN THE DIVINE
If you’re seeking out some of the most inspirational God quotes of all time, then you’ve landed on the right page.
We’ve pulled together some of the best quotes about that awe-inspiring creative force that has come to be revered, worshipped, and sought after by billions of people all across the world and all across the ages. If there’s any quote that you particularly enjoy, please share it, because you never know who it might inspire. That said, if you’re ready to be inspired then let’s dive into these inspirational quotes about God.
BEST GOD QUOTES TO HELP YOU LIVE AN INSPIRED LIFE
1. “With God all things are possible.” – Jesus Christ
2. “Blessed are they who never read a newspaper, for they shall see Nature, and through her, God.” – Henry David Thoreau
3. “Aim for the highest and when it’s a question of God’s almighty spirit. Never say I can’t.” – Andrew Carnegie
4. “We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature — trees, flowers, grass — grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.” – Mother Teresa
5. “We all have the same God, we just serve him differently. Rivers, lakes, ponds, streams, oceans all have different names, but they all contain water. So do religions have different names, and they all contain truth, expressed in different ways, forms, and times.” – Muhammad Ali
6. “One thing about God’s will, you can never see God’s will before it happens. You can only see at the end of it.” – Ray Lewis
7. “Every day is a gift from God. There’s no guarantee of tomorrow, so that tells me to see the good in this day to make the most of it.” – Joel Olsteen
8. “God is never late, but on time.” – Michelle Murray
9. “Put God first in everything you do… Everything that I have is by the grace of God, understand that. It’s a gift… I didn’t always stick by Him, but He stuck with me.” – Denzel Washington
10. “The purpose of life is to know God.” – Wayne Dyer
11. “God is like oxygen. You can’t see him, but you can’t live without him.” – Anonymous
12. “Ask God for forgiveness, and leave your regrets in the past.” – Rihanna
13. “You and I have been given the gifts of life, but it’s up to us to decide if we are going to use God’s laws to create and prosper.” – Jim Rohn
14. “God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.” – John Piper
15. “God has given us more than fourteen billion cells and connections in our brain. Why would God give us such a complex organ system unless he expects us to use it?” – Ben Carson
16. “Where our strength runs out, God’s strength begins.” – Anonymous
17. “God gives you signs when its time to add and subtract people from your life.” – Anonymous
18. “God never said that the journey will be easy, but he did say that the arrival will be worthwhile.” – Max Lucado
19. “God wants to use you to make other people happy. And the happier you make others, the happier you will be because you reap what you sow.” – Joyce Meyer
20. “Do your best and leave the results to God.” – Norman Vincent Peale
21. “A lot of times God will present you with a blessing and a plan, but if you don’t act on it, it’ll go away.” – Steve Harvey
22. “When God throws something your way, catch it.” – Chriscinthia Blount
23. “No God, No Peace. Know God, Know Peace.” – Anonymous
24. “God didn’t have time to make a nobody, only a somebody.” – Mary Kay Ash
25. “God gave us rain to remind us that life will not always be sunny but it will keep going on.” – Anonymous
26. “What God knows about us is more important than what others think.” – Tim Tebow
27. “To embrace God is not a sign of weakness, it is an acknowledgment of the grandiosity of all that is in existence, and giving reverence where reverence is due .” – Atlas Rowe
28. “Self-reliance, the height and perfection of man, is reliance on God.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. “The will of God can never lead you where the grace of God cannot keep you.” – Anonymous
30. “God’s word gives life.” – Matthew 4:4
31. “If you have the desire and passion to do something, and it’s within God’s will, you will achieve it.” – Nick Vujicic
32. “When God gives you a new beginning, don’t repeat the same mistake.” – Anonymous
33. “Life goes on. People move on, but God remains on your side.” – Gift Gugu Mona
34. “It is in the ‘valleys’ of your life that you can drink from God’s sweetest streams.” – Richard Daly
35. “Go with the flow, but pray God keeps you afloat.” – Angie Martinez
36. “Don’t lose hope. When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.” – Anonymous
37. “Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to God, and keep your face to the raising sun.” – Kanye West
38. “God doesn’t give the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers, he creates the toughest soldiers through life’s hardest battles” – Anonymous
39. “To be grateful is to recognize the Love of God in everything he has given us — and he has given us everything.” – Thomas Merton
40. “Man believes in the possible, but God believes in the impossible.” – Ray Lewis
41. “Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.” – Ben Carson
42. “If a man does not work passionately – even furiously – at being the best in the world at what he does, he fails his talent, his destiny, and his God.” – George Lois
43. “If prayer is you talking to God, then intuition is God talking to you.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
44. “God doesn’t require us to succeed, he only requires that you try.” – Mother Teresa
45. “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” – Desmond Tutu
46. “And he is with you wherever you are.” – Quran 57:4
47. “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” – Voltaire
48. “God placed the best things in life on the other side of terror.” – Will Smith
49. “God helps them that help themselves.” – Benjamin Franklin
50. “Everything is possible through God, and I’m living proof of that.” – Tyson Fury
God Is Good Quotes
This next section consists of some of the most inspiring God is Good Quotes we’ve come across. They represent a variety of perspectives as to why God is so good. Enjoy!
51. “God doesn’t make any mistakes. You are exactly where you are supposed to be right now.” – Steve Harvey
52. “Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him!” – Psalm 34:8
53. “Life is good because God is Good.” – Anonymous
54. “We are no longer in competition with anyone for anything, be it love, favor, peace, happiness, or success. We have an abundant never-ending source of supply because God almighty is our provider.” – Paula Casill
55. “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us” – Augustine
56. “It’s God’s will for you to live in prosperity instead of poverty. It’s God’s will for you to pay your bills and not be in debt.” – Joel Osteen
57. “God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars.” – Martin Luther
58. “We have to grasp that God’s goodness is true and beautiful.” – Matt Brown
59. “God does not ask your ability or your inability. He asks only your availability.” – Mary Kay Ash
60. “God is good all the time. Every time.” – Russell Wilson
61. “God is good, even when life is not. Believe in him.” – Anonymous
62. “God doesn’t make mistakes; neither of us is a mistake. God knew exactly what he was doing when He created both of us.” – Nick Vujicic
63. “God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfill His promises, leading us along the best and straightest paths to Himself.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
64. “God is good, a hiding place in tough times, He recognizes and welcomes anyone looking for help, no matter how desperate the trouble.” – Nahum 1:7
65. “Because God is gracious and loving by nature, He has offered us hope beyond this world.” – John Stange
66. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11
67. “I’m just a living witness that you can be an imperfect soldier and still be in the army fighting for God Almighty. Don’t you think you got to be perfect, cause I ain’t.” – Steve Harvey
68. “God is Great…until you got to pick up that cross that you can’t carry [alone], and He picks it up for you and carries you and the cross. Then you know…it don’t get no simpler than that bro’.” – Kobe Bryant
69. “What other people label or might try to call failure, I have learned is just God’s way of pointing you in a new direction” – Oprah Winfrey
70. “Life is hard, but God is good. Try not to confuse the two.” – Anonymous
71. “God has made an enormous investment in you. First, he created you. Second, he shaped you with spiritual gifts and personality. Then he sent Jesus to die for you. God has made an incredible investment in your life!” – Rick Warren
72. “Well Jesus Christ, God … there’s no way I could have accomplished all the things I have been blessed to do because I know it just wasn’t me. And still today, He leads my life.” – Jackie Joyner-Kersee
73. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” – John 3:16
74. “Though our feelings come and go, God’s love for us does not.” – C.S. Lewis
75. “Never expect God to do for you what you don’t do to others.” – Bob Marley
76. “God gives all things to industry.” – Benjamin Franklin
77. “My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right.” – Abraham Lincoln
78. “Thank God in Advance for what’s already yours.” – Denzel Washington
79. “There’s no place too dark for God’s light to penetrate and no heart too difficult to be set aflame by His love.” – Sammy Tippit
80. “God provides the wind, but man must raise the sails.” – St. Augustine
God Quotes About Faith and Trust
This next batch of God Quotes is about having faith and trust in God. These are particularly helpful if you’re going through challenging times, or if you’ve been struggling through any bouts of doubt. We hope they’ll inspire within you renewed levels of faith and trust in the big G.O.D.
81. “In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God’s existence.” – Isaac Newton
82. “You may not think about gravity but it is very real. God is like this. You may not think about him, but he is very real.” – James Strand
83. “When God tests you, have faith in God.” – Anonymous
84. “Believe that for every problem God gives you, He will also provide you with a solution.” – Mary Kay Ash
85. “Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.” – Soren Kierkegaard
86. “God’s plan for you is greater than any plan you can think of.” – Steve Harvey
87. “Whatever we leave to God, God does and blesses us.” – Henry David Thoreau
88. “In truth, God is reachable. You can always count on Him in times when you feel that the world has forgotten and turned its back on you. He is never far; He is never absent.” – Ben Lance
89. “When we have done our best, we also have to learn that we still need to rely on God. Our best – no matter how good – is incomplete if we leave God out of the picture.” – Ben Carson
90. “God will carry you through the storm.” – Isaiah 43.2
91. “Always trust your gut instinct. There will come a time when you will understand, but for now trust God has a plan greater than you have ever imagined.” – Shannon L. Alder
92. “You can have any of God’s rich good for which you are willing to pay the price of daily affirmation and command.” – Catherine Ponder
93. “Submit to God and be at peace with him, in this way prosperity will come to you.” – Anonymous
94. “Let nothing trouble you let nothing worry you everything passes away expect God God alone is sufficient” – Norman Vincent Peale
95. “God’s plan is always the best. Sometimes the process is painful and hard. But don’t forget that when God is silent, he’s doing something for you.” – Tyson Fury
96. “Those who leave everything in God’s hand will eventually see God’s hand in everything.” – Anonymous
97. “It is a promise of God that when you do the right thing, an even better thing will happen… If you take one step, He’ll take two. When you are bold enough to stop off in faith, to jump, that is when you’ll soar.” – Steve Harvey
98. “As we draw near to God, He will draw near to us. And day by day, the hope of God’s light will grow within us.” Dieter F. Uchtdorf
99. “If we acknowledge our need for God, he will help us.” – Ben Carson
100. “Have faith in God; God has faith in you.” – Edwin Louis Cole
Quotes About God’s Wisdom and Timing
101. “Some of God’s greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.” – Garth Brooks
102. “Wisdom is the capacity to see things from God’s viewpoint.” – Charles Stanley
103. “God will meet you where you are in order to take you where he wants you to go.” – Tony Evans
104. “For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.” – Proverbs 8:11
105. “Trust in God’s timing. It’s better to wait a while and have things fall into place than to rush and have things fall apart.” – Anonymous
106. “Faith in God includes faith in God’s timing.” – Neal A. Maxwell
107. “Don’t mistake God’s patience for his absence. His timing is perfect, and His presence is constant. He’s always with you.” – Deuteronomy 316
108. “I needed to do my current job well, keep preparing, and wait on God’s timing. I needed to trust His leadership rather than try to force an outcome I wanted.” – Tony Dungy
109. “Start with God — the first step in learning is bowing down to God; only fools thumb their noses at such wisdom and learning.” – King Soloman
110. “God’s timing is always on time.” – Charles R. Swindoll
111. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.” – Proverbs 3:5
Bonus God Quote
Bonus: Alright, here’s our last and final God quote. We’ve chose this one as our bonus quote because it’s aligned with much of what we try to do here at the Strive…. encourage you to press on until you reach your dreams. With that said, if you’ve been striving but coming up short lately, don’t give up, just read this quote. Enjoy.
There you have it, over 100 of the most inspiring quotes about God. We hope you enjoyed our collection, but more importantly, we hope they inspired you to want to learn about other great God quotes and sayings, as there are many.
With that said, adios amigos… adios! English translation…go with God friends, go with God!
Till next time,
TOP 35 QUOTES TO STAY STRONG IN CHALLENGING TIMES
Staying strong is so important, especially during challenging times. And if others rely on you for their well-being, staying strong may be your only recourse. We all have moments when we feel like succumbing to the travails of life, but we mustn’t. We can whether the storm, we can get through our challenges if we stay strong. So, if you are in need of a few good quotes to stay strong, then this page is for you.
We’ve rounded up some of the most uplifting words to give you that second wind, so you can push back against your challenges and keep pressing forward until you win. So, if you’re ready for some inspiration, let’s dive into these powerful stay strong quotes:
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES TO STAY STRONG
1. “If you want the light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” – Guy Finley
2. “Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.” – Anonymous
3. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
4. “Do not judge me by my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.” – Nelson Mandela
5. “You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.” – Bob Marley
6. “There’s so many thing that life is, and no matter how many breakthroughs, trials will exist and we’re going to get through it. Just be strong.” – Mary J. Blige
7. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” – Oprah Winfrey
8. “Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.” – Barry Finlay
9. “Ask for help. Not because you are weak. But because you want to remain strong.” – Les Brown
10. “Every single day is a battle to stay strong.” – Demi Lovato
11. “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” – Victor Frankl
12. “When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase, and strengthen you.” – Joel Osteen
13. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird, that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
14. “At any moment you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end.” – Christine Mason Miller
15. “If you want to see the sunshine, you have to weather the storm.” – Frank Lane
16. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Stay Strong Quote
17. “Stay strong! Your test will become your testimony, your mess will become your message.” – Max Lucado
18. “Out of life’s school of war — what doesn’t kill me makes me stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
19. “Out of difficulties grow miracles.” – Jean de la Bruyere
20. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
21. “Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.” – Drake
22. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
23. “Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.” – Barry Finlay
24. “No matter where you are on your journey, that’s exactly where you need to be. The next road is always ahead.” – Oprah Winfrey
25. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
26. “Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.” – Thomas S. Monson
27. “If you think strong, you’ll be strong. If you think weak, you’ll be weak.” – Joyce Meyer
28. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
29. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.” – Robert Tew
30. “Our strength grows out of our weaknesses.” – Ralph Wald Emerson
31. “The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered, there is an opportunity for growth.” – Stay Strong Quote
32. “When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.” – Theodore Roosevelt
33. “Our destiny is not determined by the number of times we stumble but by the number of times we stand up, dust ourselves off, and stride forward.” – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
34. “Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine Caine
35. “The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.” – Walt Disney
Related: You Are Stronger Than You Think
Alright, you made it to the end of these quotes for strength. We hope you enjoyed combing through them, but most importantly we hope they gave you some hope and the inspiration needed to stay strong and carry on.
The storms of life can be weathered, but only if you stay strong.
Till you reach your aims,
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ SELF-RELIANCE QUOTES TO INSPIRE THE DETERMINED AND THE FREE
BARBARA CORCORAN NET WORTH + HOW SHE GOT SO RICH
100+ MOTIVATING MILLIONAIRE QUOTES FROM THE SELF-MADE
100+ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST
50+ INSPIRATIONAL HARD WORK PAYS OFF QUOTES
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO SKYROCKET YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU OUTWORK EVERYONE
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Self-Discipline9 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
Quotes5 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
Confidence8 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO SKYROCKET YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
Mindset5 months ago
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
Motivation10 hours ago
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes8 months ago
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU OUTWORK EVERYONE
Inspiration1 year ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Inspiration4 months ago
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Confidence4 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes10 months ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY QUOTES
Motivation2 weeks ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation8 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2023