Life isn’t always filled with sunshine and rainbows, it can be exhausting, feel daunting, and it can overwhelm even the best of us at times. It doesn’t matter what you’ve accomplished, who you are, how much you make, have in the bank, or where you are currently at in life, the vicissitudes of life visit us all at some point in our lives.
Fortunately, difficulty and hardship don’t last forever. The tough times are usually momentary, and the obstacles are surmountable. And if there’s one thing that can help every single person weather the storms of life, and endure the hard times, it is hope.
So, if you find yourself among those who are currently struggling in their lives, or if you’re feeling less than confident in your future, here are a few inspirational don’t lose hope quotes to help strengthen your resolve. May they inspire you to keep pushing forward till you’ve reached that brighter day.
BEST DON’T LOSE HOPE QUOTES
1. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” – Christopher Reeve
2. “Hope is the one thing that can help us get through the darkest times.” – Hope Quote
3. “Don’t lose hope. When the sun goes down, the stars come out.” – Anonymous
4. “Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.” – Jonas Salk
5. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
6. “No matter how hard life is, don’t lose hope.” – Zayn Malik
7. “Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.” – Roy T. Bennett
8. “What gives me hope in these tenuous times is the knowledge that there is precedent for change and there’s precedent for hope. Hope has bred change again and again.” – Ava Duvernay
9. “I wake up every morning believing today is going to be better than yesterday.” – Will Smith
10. “Hope is a waking dream.” – Aristotle
11. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird, that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
12. “If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” – Nhat Hanh
13. “For every dark night there’s a brighter day.” – Tupac Shakur
14. “Difficulties and adversities viciously force all their might on us and cause us to fall apart, but they are necessary elements of individual growth and reveal our true potential. We have got to endure and overcome them, and move forward.” – Roy T. Bennett
15. “No matter where you are on your journey, that’s exactly where you need to be. The next road is always ahead.” – Oprah Winfrey
16. “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.” – Desmond Tutu
17. “Out of the mountain top of despair, a stone of hope.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
18. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
19. “Don’t lose hope. When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.” – Quote on Hope
20. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
21. “Do not lose hope, please believe that there are a thousand beautiful things waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel the rain.” – R.M. Drake
22. “Whatever it is you’re doing out there, don’t lose hope, you just keep digging and things can work out. I’m proof.” – Carl Edwards
23. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
24. “Don’t lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring.” – Anonymous
25. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Hellen Keller
26. “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” – Victor Frankl
27. “Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.” – Barry Finlay
28. “The fight is over ONLY if you stop swinging…..” – Atlas Rowe
29. “Out of difficulties grow miracles.” – Jean de la Bruyere
30. “To live without hope is to cease to live.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
31. “If it were not for hope, the heart would break.” – Thomas Fuller
32. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
33. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
34. “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” – Wilma Rudolph
35. “My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.” – Jack Layton
36. “Remember, hope is a good think, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” – Stepehn King
37. “Where there a bees there are flowers, and wherever there are flowers there is new life and hope.” – Christy Lefteri
38. “Hope has wings that make it fly.” – Richard Mwebesa
39. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
40. “It’s not over until you win.” – Les Brown
41. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
42. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
43. “You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
44. “As long as you’re still alive, you always have the chance to start again.” – Emily Acker
45. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” – Germany Kent
46. “While there’s life, there’s hope.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
47. “Hope is the pillar that holds up the world. Hope is the dream of a waking man.” – Pliny The Elder
48. “The future awaits those with the courage to create it.” – Erwin Raphael McManus
49. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
50. “Where flowers bloom so does hope.” – Lady Bird Johnson
51. “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.” – Og Mandino
52. “The lesson is not how strong we may have been in the past; it is about how strong we are right now. This is our unmeasured strength. This is the power we have inside us to persevere and prevail.” – Lauren Manning
53. “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” – Nelson Mandela
54. “The trick is to never lose hope.” – Tupac Shakur
55. “‘For I know the plans I have for you’, declares the Lord, ‘Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'” – Jeremiah 29:11
56. “I never lose hope because my help comes from above.” – Paul TP Wong
57. “Never lose Hope… Life always finds a way!” – Nihar Tripathy
Bonus Quote About Not Losing Hope
Bonus: Alright, here’s our last quote to encourage you to never lose hope. It’s a powerful statement, especially considering the inspiring story of the man who said it…
We hope you enjoyed our collection of Don’t Lose Hope quotes. May they assist you in looking past your challenges towards a better future.
But more importantly, we hope these quotes help you stay inspired to keep taking action, no matter the amount, until you’ve reached better days.
Just take one day at a time friend, and don’t lose hope.
PS – If you enjoyed these don’t lose hope quotes then you’ll likely love these inspiring quotes to help you never give up.