70+ INSPIRATIONL TONY ROBBINS QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
Tony Robbins is by far the world’s most famous performance coach. He’s become well known for his life changing motivational seminars, along with publishing best-selling self-development books like Unlimited Power, Awaken the Giant Within, and Money: Master the Game. Tony Robbins has also advised big name celebrities like Serena Williams, Leonardo DiCaprio, Oprah, as well as international leaders the likes of Nelson Mandela, Mikhail Gorbachev, Margaret Thatcher, Princess Diana, and three U.S. presidents. Needless to say, his advice and expertise on success, relationships, and life are highly regarded.
So, if you’re looking for some great nuggets of wisdom on how to find more success, improve yourself, and dramatically change your life, then pay close attention to the advice laid out in this collection of inspirational Tony Robbins quotes.
If you’re ready grow, let’s go!
Top Tony Robbins Quotes on Success, Money, and Life
1. “Your past does not equal your future.” – Tony Robbins
2. “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.” – Tony Robbins
3. “Why live an ordinary life, when you can live an extraordinary one.” – Tony Robbins
4. “Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.” – Tony Robbins
5. “Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Tony Robbins
6. “Every problem is a gift–without problems we would not grow.” – Tony Robbins
7. When you realize your problem is not a lack of resources, it’s not a lack of money, or technology, or contacts. It’s not. It’s your psychology.” – Tony Robbins
8. “It’s not knowing what to do; it’s doing what you know.” – Tony Robbins
9. “I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.” – Tony Robbins
10. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
11. “The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.” – Tony Robbins
12. “You get what you tolerate.” – Tony Robbins
13. “It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public.” – Tony Robbins
“It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
14. “When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
15. “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.” – Tony Robbins
16. “If you sincerely want to change your life: raise your standards. What changes people is when their “shoulds” become “musts”.” – Tony Robbins
“If you sincerely want to change your life: raise your standards. What changes people is when their “shoulds” become “musts”.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
17. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
18. “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.” – Tony Robbins
19. “People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.” – Tony Robbins
20. “Where focus goes, energy flows.” – Tony Robbins
21. “One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.” – Tony Robbins
22. “The more you use the gifts you have to serve others, the more you’ll get the gifts you want.” – Tony Robbins
23. “The secret of being wealthy in business is to do more for others than anyone else and add more value.” – Tony Robbins
“The secret of being wealthy in business is to do more for others than anyone else and add more value.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
24. “Success in life is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is usually the result of experience. Experience is usually the result of bad judgment.” – Tony Robbins
25. “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” – Tony Robbins
26. “Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.” – Tony Robbins
“Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
27. “The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck.” – Tony Robbins
You are more than halfway there! Only a few more Tony Robbins quotes to go. We hope this last set of quotes will both inspire and encourage you to change your life.
So by all means, keep to it…
Related: Tony Robbins Success Story
28. “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.” – Tony Robbins
29. “You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.” – Tony Robbins
30. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Tony Robbins
31. “The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.” – Tony Robbins
32. “If you’re growing you feel alive. If you’re giving you feel 10 times more alive.” – Tony Robbins
33. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” – Tony Robbins
“It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
34. “The more rejection you get, the better you are, the more you’ve learned, the closer you are to your outcome… If you can handle rejection, you’ll learn to get everything you want.” – Tony Robbins
35. “If you talk about it, it’s a dream, if you envision it, it’s possible, but if you schedule it, it’s real.” – Tony Robbins
36. “It’s your decisions, and not your conditions that determine your destiny.” – Tony Robbins
“It’s your decisions, and not your conditions that determine your destiny.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
37. “There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.” – Tony Robbins
38. “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” – Tony Robbins
39. “Lack of emotion causes lack of progress and lack of motivation.” – Tony Robbins
40. “Success without fulfillment is failure.” – Tony Robbins
41. “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.” – Tony Robbins
42. “Everybody’s got a past. The past doesn’t equal the future unless you live there.” – Tony Robbins
43 “Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.” – Tony Robbins
“Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
44. “There’s no abiding success without commitment.” – Tony Robbins
45. “You decide every moment of every day who you are what you believe in. You get a second chance every second.” – Tony Robbins
46. “Whatever happens take responsibility.” – Tony Robbins
47. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” – Tony Robbins
48. “Change is inevitable. Progress is optional.” – Tony Robbins
49. “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.” – Tony Robbins
50. “If you stop growing, you start dying inside.” – Tony Robbins
51. “Your true test of character is revealed in your words and actions when on one is looking.” – Tony Robbins
52. “Most successful people are the most successful people because they’ve failed more than anyone else.” – Tony Robbins
53. “It’s not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives.” – Tony Robbins
“It’s not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
54. “People don’t value what they don’t fight for.” – Tony Robbins
55. “Life is always happening for us, not to us. It’s our job to find out where the benefit is. If we do, life is magnificent.” – Tony Robbins
56. “In life you need either inspiration or desperation.” – Tony Robbins
57. “Don’t just face your fear, embrace your fear.” – Tony Robbins
58. “In any moment , a decision you make can change the course of your life forever. Choose now… choose well!” – Tony Robbins
59. “Desire is the first element of realization.” – Tony Robbins
60. “The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.” – Tony Robbins
61. “The real joy in life comes from finding your true purpose and aligning it with what you do every single day.” – Tony Robbins
62. “Most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year — and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade.” – Tony Robbins
63. “The people who are most alive, driven, and fulfilled, are those that see to lead by a life of contribution and service to something greater than themselves.” – Tony Robbins
“The people who are most alive, driven, and fulfilled, are those that see to lead by a life of contribution and service to something greater than themselves.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
64. “Don’t let disappointment defeat you; let it drive you.” – Tony Robbins
65. “Pain is a part of life, suffering is an option.” – Tony Robbins
66. “Life is about moments; don’t wait for them, create them.” – Tony Robbins
67. “It’s not about the goal. It’s about growing to become the person who can accomplish that goal.” – Tony Robbins.
68. “Contribution is the key to fulfillment.” – Tony Robbins
69. “Be a blessing to others and your life will be blessed.” – Tony Robbins
70. “The more rules you have about how people have to be, how life has to be for you to be happy, the less happy you’re going to be.” – Tony Robbins
“The more rules you have about how people have to be, how life has to be for you to be happy, the less happy you’re going to be.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
Bonus Tony Robbins Quote
Bonus: Alright, here’s our final Tony Robbins quote, and it is our absolute favorite. Why? Because it gives you solid advice on how anyone can create real change in their lives starting today. Enjoy
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
Tony Robbins Takeaways
Tony Robbins once mentioned that the best investment he ever made was for a $35 Jim Rohn seminar he went to when he was 17. And the reason it was the best investment he ever made was because he took the knowledge he learned from that Seminar and applied it to his life. And results were life changing.
So, with that being said, we’ll leave you with one last parting Tony Robbins quote as a key takeaway.. “If you let your learning lead to knowledge, you become a fool. If you let your learning lead to action, you become wealthy.”
May what you learned from these Tony Robbins quotes lead you to more action, and all the benefits that come with such action.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this collection of inspiring Tony Robbins quotes, then you’ll absolutely love these inspiring quotes to live by.
35+ QUOTES ON LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
If you’re searching for some of the most inspirational liberty quotes, then you’ll find them here.
We believe everyone should have the right, the freedom, and the liberty to pursue their goals and dreams without restraint. Because, without liberty, without freedom, what’s the point. So, in honor of the human spirit’s yearning for the liberty to reach our potential we’re publishing these handful of quotes on life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
May they inspire you to appreciate the preciousness of liberty, and help you realize that standing up for your liberties is synonymous with standing up for your dreams.
BEST QUOTES ON LIBERTY
1. “Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.” – John Adams
2. “Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves” – Abraham Lincoln
3. “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” – Benjamin Franklin
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” – Benjamin FranklinTweet Quote
4. “Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.” – George Bernard Shaw
5. “The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.” – James Madison
6. “Always stand in principle…even if you stand alone.” – John Adams
7. “Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.” – John Milton
8. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” – Thomas Jefferson
9. “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” – George Orwell
10. “The history of liberty is a history of resistance.” – Woodrow Wilson
11. “Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.” – John Adams
12. “Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.” – Benjamin Franklin
13. “Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.” – Bob Marley
“Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.” – Bob MarleyTweet Quote
14. “Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.” – Henry David Thoreau
15. “I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.” – Theodore Roosevelt
16. “The true source of our suffering has been our timidity. We have been afraid to think. . . . Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write.” – John Adams
“The true source of our suffering has been our timidity. We have been afraid to think. . . . Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write.” – John AdamsTweet Quote
17. “I hope we once again have reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There’s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As government expands, liberty contracts.” – Ronald Reagan
18. “Under observation, we act less free, which means we effectively are less free.” – Edward Snowden
19. “To deprive a man his natural liberty and to deny him the ordinary amenities of life is worse than starving the body; it is starvation of the soul, the dweller in the body.” – Mahatma Gandhi
20. “Life without liberty is like a body without spirit.” – Kahlil Gibran
21. “Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
22. “My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular.” – Adlai Stevenson
23. “Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty.” – Thomas Jefferson
“Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty.” – Thomas JeffersonTweet Quote
24. “…Cities may be rebuilt, and a people reduced to poverty, may acquire fresh property: But a constitution of government once changed from freedom, can never be restored.” – John Adams
25. “Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed – else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
26. “I value liberty above all else. Without liberty, no other value can be realized.” – Graeme Rodaughan
“I value liberty above all else. Without liberty, no other value can be realized.” – Graeme RodaughanTweet Quote
27. “Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.” – Thomas Paine
28. “Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
29. “No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck.” – Frederick Douglass
30. “He who is brave is free.” – Seneca
31. “Give me liberty or give me death.” – Patrick Henry
32. “If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” – George Washington
33. “The history of free men is never really written by chance, but by choice; their choice!” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
“The history of free men is never really written by chance, but by choice; their choice!” – Dwight D. EisenhowerTweet Quote
34. “Without freedom I am a slave in shackles on a ship lost at sea. With freedom I am a captain; I am a pirate; I am an admiral; I am a scout; I am the eagle souring overhead; I am the north star guiding a crew; I am the ship itself; I am whatever I choose to be.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
35. “When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.” – Thomas Jefferson
36. “I prefer liberty with danger than peace with slavery.” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
37. “Liberty may be endangered by the abuses of liberty as well as the abuses of power.” – James Madison
38. “Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.” – President George Washington
39. “Liberty is about our rights to question everything.” – Ai Weiwei
40. “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.” – Benjamin Franklin
41. “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.” – H.L. Mencken.
Bonus Quote on Liberty
Bonus Quote: Here is our last and final quote on liberty. It’s short, but sweet. Enjoy!
Final Thoughts on Liberty
History is rife with the culmination of many opposing ideas and conflicting values. But the future will be decided by the choices we make in the present. And our choices will either lead to new unrecognizable epochs, or a persistent reawakening and new found appreciation of the epoch that was given to us through the blood, sweat, and tears of those who have come before us.
An epoch that if it is to remain, must be refreshed and advanced with a renewed fervor by a freedom loving people, who if they wish to continue to pursue their happiness, must never cease doing what they must, to first ensure their liberty.
Till your reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed these liberty quotes, then you’ll enjoy our quotes on freedom.
50+ EXPECTATIONS QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOUR BETTER FUTURE
Having Expectations is extremely important when it comes success. They are a form of measuring stick, albeit an imaginary measuring stick. Without expectations, the achievement of high standards, the creation of quality, and the attainment of goals gets watered-down and ultimately becomes elusive. Expectations are key to keeping our eye on the prize, giving us a sense of anticipated direction, and getting better results in life and work.
So, to inspire a greater appreciation for the value of having great expectations, we’ve rounded up some of the best expectations quotes we could find. Our hope is that they’ll help you level up your expectations, and as a result, improved outcomes for you, your career, your business, and your life. If you’re ready to be inspired, let’s dive right in:
BEST EXPECTATIONS QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “Don’t lower your expectations to meet your performance. Raise your level of performance to meet your expectations. Expect the best of yourself, and then do what is necessary to make it a reality.” – Ralph Marston Jr.
2. “Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations.” – Earl Nightingale
3. “Great expectations are better than a poor possession.” – Miguel Cervantes
4. “Be the person your dog thinks you are.” – Anonymous
5. “High expectations are the key to everything.” – Sam Walton
6. “An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.” – Brian Tracy
7. “Planting the trees of positive expectancy in your mind is the best way to reap a positive harvest in the future.” – Shivan Singh
8. “Positive self-expectancy is the first, most outwardly identifiable quality of a top achieving, winning human being.” – Denis Waitley
9. “High achievement always takes the place in the framework of high expectation.” – Charles Kettering
10. “In order to win, you must expect to win.” – Richard Bach
11. “The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
12. “Become aware of your negative expectations and practice replacing them with positive expectations.” – Debbie Ford
13. “Meeting expectations is good. Exceeding expectations is better.” – Ron Kaufman
14. “You cannot hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life.” – Expectations Quote
15. “Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.” – Jim Rohn
“Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.” – Jim RohnTweet Quote
16. “I think sometimes you have high expectations for people because you have high expectations for yourself.” – Gisele Bundchen
17. “Expect little and you’ll get little.” – Atlas Rowe
18. “The quality of your life is a direct reflection of the expectations of your peer group. Choose your peers wisely.” – Tony Robbins
19. “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
20. “No one rises to low expectations.” – Les Brown
21. “Negative expectations can never give you positive life.” – Anonymous
22. “It is only through raising expectations and striving for excellence that our children can reach their full potential.” – Brad Henry
23. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Norman Vincent Peale
24. “Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but non about his or her own.” – Paulo Coelho
25. “We become what we believe.” – Oprah Winfrey
26. “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” – Bruce Lee
27. “In our own lives, having a mind-set of expecting to win increases our odds of wining. It helps us get better results. And better results helps us increase our credibility and self-confidence, which leads to more positive self-expectancy, and more winning — and the upward cycle continues. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.” – Stephen Covey
28. “Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.” – Brian Tracy
29. “Expect more from yourself, and less from others.” – Anonymous
30. “Our expectations drive our performance.” – Robin Sharma
31. “Hope is outreaching desire with expectancy of good. It is a characteristic of all living things.” – Edward S. Ame
32. “I have great expectations for the future, because the past was highly overrated.” – Sylvester Stallone
33. “You can’t base your life on other people’s expectations.” – Stevie Wonder
34. “Treat a man as he is and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he can and should be and he will become as he can and should be.” – Stephen Covey
35. “Do more than you have to, be better than what’s expected of you. Go beyond the goals you set.” – Darren Hardy
“Do more than you have to, be better than what’s expected of you. Go beyond the goals you set.” – Darren HardyTweet Quote
36. “The measure of a great life is whether it matches your dream.” – Marie Forleo
37. “Our children can achieve great things when we set high expectations for them.” – Jeb Bush
38. “There never was a winner who didn’t expect to win in advance. Winners understand that life is a self-fulfilling prophecy. And they know that you usually get what you expect in the long run.” – Denis Waitley
39. “Expect change. Analyze the landscape. Take the opportunities. Stop being the chess piece; become the chess player. It’s your move.” – Tony Robbins
40. “Whatever you accept is exactly what you’ll get out of life.” – Ed Mylett
41. “Some people claim that expectations are the reason for unhappiness. However, I can assure you from personal experience that you’ll suffer greatly by setting subpar targets.” – Grant Cardone
42. “The starting point of moving to mastery is to raise the expectations you set for yourself.” – Robin Sharma
43. “If you expect nothing from anybody, you’re never disappointed.” – Sylvia Plath
44. “Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” – Will Smith
45. “Do the work. Out-work. Out-think. Out-sell your expectations. There are no shortcuts.” – Mark Cuban
“Do the work. Out-work. Out-think. Out-sell your expectations. There are no shortcuts.” – Mark CubanTweet Quote
46. “My goals are so high that I don’t have time to relax, in any way, shape, or form.” – Kevin Hart
47. “What you expect is what you will get.” – Joel Olsteen
48. “You might not always get what you want, but you always get what you expect.” – Charles H. Spurgeon
49. There’s no straighter road to success than exceeding expectations on day at a time.” – Robin Crow
50. “We tend to live up to our expectations.” – Earl Nightingale
51. “I had found that taking risks, being true to myself, and making decisions with good intentions can exceed even my own expectations.” – Jennifer Lopez
52. “One of the biggest killers of success is expecting to succeed… rather than working toward it.” – G. Boston
53. “High expectations and belief in people leads to high performance so very often belief creates fact.” – Paul Hersey
54. “You get what you expect and you deserve what you tolerate.” – Mark Graban
55. “Raise the expectations and you continue to raise the results.” – Mike Ferry
Bonus Expectations Quote
Bonus: Alright, here is one of our favorite quotes about expectations. We added it as bonus, because it highlights exactly why expectations are paramount for success. Enjoy!
Great job making it to the end of these expectations quotes! We hope you found a few that inspired or moved you to want to level of your expectations, or double down on the ones you already have.
That said, if you think any of these quotes would be enjoyed by anyone in your circles, please share the quote or the entire page with them. You just never know who needs a good word of encouragement or a shift in perspective.
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed these expectations quotes then you’ll likely love these quotes about The Magic of Thinking Big.
100+ QUOTES ABOUT STRENGTH TO HELP YOU BECOME UNSTOPPABLE
Strength is the quality or state of being strong, be it mentally, physically, or spiritually. It’s that defining factor between success and failure, between thriving and declining, or between keeping it together and utterly falling apart. Those who have it, especially when it comes to inner strength, are virtually unstoppable. Challenges come, times get tough, but the strong keep going. Which is why we’ve pulled together this powerful collection of inspirational quotes about strength.
Our hope is that these quotes will lift you up and nudge you forward, especially during the hard times. And to be used to help you find the inner strength needed to get through your biggest challenges so you can achieve your aims. But more importantly, we hope these quotes inspire you with a renewed spirit and belief that you can make it through whatever it is that you are going through in life.
So, if you’re ready to be zero-in on some wise words that can improve your inner strength, become more resilient and relentless, then let’s dive right into these inspiring quotes about strength:
BEST QUOTES ABOUT STRENGTH
1. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
2. “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” – Khalil Gibran
3. “Do not judge me by my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.” – Nelson Mandela
4. “Strength is what we can gain from the madness we survive.” – Unknown
5. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go to through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go to through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold SchwarzeneggerTweet Quote
6. “You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
7. “I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.” – Joshua Graham
8. “We all have an inner reserve of strength inside that emerges when life puts us to the test.” – Isabelle Allende
9. “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your own weakness.” – Susan Gale
10. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it.” – Ain Eineziz
12. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” – Elanor Roosevelt
13. “Physical strength will get you to the start line. But inner strength will get you to the finish line.” – Strength Quote
14. “Strength isn’t pretending to be something you’re not. It’s having the courage to live from the truth of who you are.” – Marie Forleo
15. “To hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” – Miyamoto Musashi
“To hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” – Miyamoto MusashiTweet Quote
16. “Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.” – Steve Maraboli
17. “This is the mark of a really admirable man: steadfastness in the face of trouble.” – Ludwig Van Beethoven
18. “Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.” – Lao Tzu
19. “You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.” – Bob Marley
20. “Self-control is strength; right thought is mastery, calmness is power.” – James Allen
21. “Notice that the stiffest tree is usually cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.” – Bruce Lee
22. “One has to understand that braveness is not the absence of fear but rather the strength to keep on going despite the fear.” – Paulo Coelho
23. “Tough times never last but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
24. “The trial you encounter will introduce you to your strengths, remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential.” – Epictetus
25. “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.” – Ray Lewis
26. “Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.” – Winston Churchill
27. “If you were born with the weakness to fall, you were born with the strength to rise.” – Rupi Kaur
28. “The strongest oak tree of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It’s the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun.” – Napoleon Hill
29. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mahatma Gandhi
30. “Our strength grows out of our weaknesses.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
31. “Never forget. You are more capable and stronger than you think you are. And once you believe it, you’ll unleash it.” – The STRIVE
32. “Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.” – William Ellery Channing
33. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
34. “The ability to continue moving when you are feeling scared, fearful or lazy is the sign of true mental strength.” – Matthew Donnelly
35. “Strength is a matter of a mind made up.” – John Beecher
36. “Everything you need is within you, the strength, the courage and confidence to change your life. You just need to look within yourself and find it.” – Amanda Ray
37. “Mental strength is what separates champions from near champions.” – Rafael
38. “Grow through what you go through.” – Anonymous
39. “Problems are not stops signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
40. “Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength; move on.” – Henry Rollins
“Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength; move on.” – Henry RollinsTweet Quote
41. “One day you will tell your story of how you overcame what you went through and it will be someone else’s survival guide.” – Brene Brown
42. “At the end of the day all you need is hope and strength. Hope that it will get better and the strength to hold on until it does.” –
43. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
44. “It’s your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.” – Rumi
45. “It is worth remembering that the time of greatest gain in terms of wisdom and inner strength is often that of greatest difficulty.” – Dalai Lama
“It is worth remembering that the time of greatest gain in terms of wisdom and inner strength is often that of greatest difficulty.” – Dalai LamaTweet Quote
46. “If they hadn’t tried to break me down, I wouldn’t know that I’m unbreakable.” – Gabourery Sidibe
47. “Never be ashamed about being broken, because strength is nothing but pain that’s been repaired.” – Trent Shelton
48. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
49. “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” – Rikki Rogers
50. “Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.” – Anonymous
51. “A steadfast heart does not stray from the path.” – Wayne Gerard
52. “Whatever is in me is stronger than what is out there to defeat me.” – Caroline Myss
53. “Even if he fails again and again to accomplish his purpose, the strength of character gained will be the measure of his true success.” – James Allen
54. “Never underestimate your own strength. You were born for a purpose and blessed with the power to achieve it.” – Leon Brown
55. “Don’t mistake someone’s kindness for weakness. It shows even more strength and ability.” – Lori Greiner
“Don’t mistake someone’s kindness for weakness. It shows even more strength and ability.” – Lori GreinerTweet Quote
56. “I have a theory and I really believe it, I think your worst weakness can become your greatest single strength.” – Barbara Corcoran
57. “Life is about finding yourself, embracing your strengths and weaknesses, and being true to who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
58. “You will never truly know yourself, or the strength of your relationships, until both have been tested by adversity.” – J.K. Rowling
59. “With strength and determination you can do anything you want in life, as long as you believe in yourself, because if you don’t, no one else will.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
60. “Forgiveness isn’t weakness. It’s the ultimate sign of courage and strength.” – Marie Forleo
“Forgiveness isn’t weakness. It’s the ultimate sign of courage and strength.” – Marie ForleoTweet Quote
61. “Weak is he who permits his thoughts to control his actions; strong is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts.” – Og Mandino
62. “If you have no struggles, you’ll have no strength.” – Tim Fargo
63. “There is no such thing as going back to square one. Remember that you are starting over with more knowledge, strength and power than you had before.” – Anonymous
65. “Don’t go crawling through life on your hands and knees half-defeated. Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“Don’t go crawling through life on your hands and knees half-defeated. Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.” – Norman Vincent PealeTweet Quote
66. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
67. “If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.” – Carl von Clausewitz
68. “Today’s struggle is tomorrow’s strength, and today’s failure is tomorrow’s reward.” – Anonymous
69. “Patience is not passive, on the contrary, it is concentrated strength.” – Bruce Lee
70. “There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.” – Booker T. Washington
“There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.” – Booker T. WashingtonTweet Quote
71. “It can be dangerous to weaken the strong in our attempts to strengthen the weak” – Jim Rohn
72. “The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.” – Anonymous
73. “Where our strength runs out, God’s strength begins.” – Anonymous
74. “Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body.” – Seneca
75. “The sun itself is weak when it first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” – Charles Dickens
“The sun itself is weak when it first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” – Charles DickensTweet Quote
76. “Libraries are reservoirs of strength, grace, and wit, reminders of order, calm and continuity, lakes of mental energy, neither warm nor cold, light nor dark… In any library in the world, I am at home, unselfconscious, still and absorbed.” – Andrew Carnegie
77. Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look.” – Marcus Aurelius
78. “Always take another step. If this is to no avail take another, and yet another. One step at a time is not too difficult.” – Og Mandino
79. “We can always become stronger and more agile, mentally and physically. We can always become more capable and more reliable. Since that’s the case we should never feel that our work is done. There is always more to do.” – David Goggins
80. “I have a theory that temporary defeat is nature’s way of strengthening us and giving us the courage necessary to reach our goals.” – Bob Proctor
“I have a theory that temporary defeat is nature’s way of strengthening us and giving us the courage necessary to reach our goals.” – Bob ProctorTweet Quote
81. “Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goals: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.” – Louis Pasteur
82. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
83. “I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflections.” – Thomas Paine
84. “Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.” – Stephen R. Covey
85. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Nick Vujicic
“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Nick VujicicTweet Quote
86. “He knows not his own strength who hath not met adversity.” – William Samuel Johnson
87. “Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
88. “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength. ” – Napoleon Bonaparte
89. “When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.” – Joel Olsteen
90. “Never trust your fears, they don’t know your strength.” – Anonymous
91. “The undertaking of a new action brings new strength.” – Richard L. Evans
92. “Success is determined not by whether or not you face obstacles, but by your reaction to them. And if you look at these obstacles as a containing fence, they become your excuse for failure. If you look at them as a hurdle, each one strengthens you for the next.” – Ben Carson
93. “Pain precedes strength.” – Sean Walen
94. All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me…. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney
95. “Few men during their lifetime come anywhere near exhausting the resources dwelling within them. There are deep wells of strength that are never used.” – Richard E. Byrd
“Few men during their lifetime come anywhere near exhausting the resources dwelling within them. There are deep wells of strength that are never used.” – Richard E. ByrdTweet Quote
96. “I am thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” – Alex Elle
97. “Smiling does not necessarily mean you’re happy. Sometimes it just means you’re strong.” – Nishan Panwar
98. “Be sure to put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” – Abraham Lincoln
99. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi
100. “Strength shows not only in the ability to persist but in the ability to start over.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
“Strength shows not only in the ability to persist but in the ability to start over.” – F. Scott FitzgeraldTweet Quote
101. “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.” – Thomas A. Edison
102. “Only the strong survive.” – Allen Iverson
103. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream, and how you handle disappointment along the way.” – Robert Kiyosaki
104. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Christopher Reeve
105. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
“Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother TeresaTweet Quote
106. “That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
107. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Hellen Keller
Bonus Quote on Strength
Bonus: Alright, here is one of our favorite quotes about grit. We added it as bonus, because we stand behind it, and believe it to be 100% true.
Great job making it to the end of this powerful collection of strength quotes! Getting through a list of quotes this size requires resilience, so hats off to you.
That said, we hope you found at least a handful of these quotes about strength both inspiring and encouraging. But more importantly, we hope they’ve helped you realize that you have the strength and resilience it takes to get through whatever life throws at you, and more.
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed our collection of quotes about strength, then you’ll like enjoy these powerful quotes on mental toughness, or these quotes about grit.
35 OPTIMISTIC QUOTES TO GET YOU THROUGH HARD TIMES
If you’re in search of some optimistic quotes then you’ll enjoy this page. Life can seem hard at times for just about everyone. We all go through our own trials and tribulations. For many, those trials and hardships are longer and more drawn out than they are for others. And for some, their hardships may seem to be a never ending struggle. But, the one thing we must never forget, is that there is a path that that typically gets every person through the dark.
So what is this path?
It is the light, the hope, and the possibility that things will eventually improve. It is a path of possibility. But, it is a path that can only be seen if one chooses to see it. Optimism is a choice.
So, if you find yourself in a lull in your life or struggling through some tough times, allow these optimistic quotes to strengthen your vision of better days to come, and allow the possibility of what could be… pull you through those dark times.
BEST OPTIMISTIC QUOTES FOR HARD TIMES
1. “Optimism doesn’t wait on facts. It deals with prospects.” – Norma Cousins.
2. “The greatest salvation of man is through love and in love.” – Victor Frankl
3. “I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.” – Winston Churchill
4. “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” – William Arthur Ward
5. “For every dark night there’s a brighter day.” – Tupac Shakur
6. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
7. “Optimism is true moral courage.” – Ernest Shackelton
8. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
9. “Even if I knew tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.” – Martin Luther
10. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
“Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John WoodenTweet Quote
11. “Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine Caine
12. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
13. “The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity – even under the most difficult circumstances – to add a deeper meaning to his life.” – Victor Frankl
14. “I’m a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will.” – Antonio Gramsci
15. “Pessimism never won any battle.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
16. “I discovered that if you expect the worst you will get the worst, and if you expect the best you will get the best.” – Norman Vincent Peale
17. “Optimism inspires, energizes, and brings out our best. It points the mind toward possibilities and helps us think creatively past problems.” – Price Pritchett
18. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
You’re more then halfway through these quotes on optimism. If you are enjoying them, please consider sharing one, two, or the whole page with someone who could use a few inspiring words. Thanks in advance!
Now let’s dive back into these powerful and optimistic quotes.
Related: Books on Living Life to The Fullest
19. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
20. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo EmersonTweet Quote
21. “If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” – Mark 9:23
22. “Our belief at the beginning of a doubtful undertaking is the one thing that insures the successful out of your venture.” – William James
23. “If ye have faith…nothing shall be impossible to you.” – Matthew 17:20
24. “Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.” – Deepak Chopra
25. “Life cannot deny itself to the person who gives life his all.” – Norman Vincent Peale
26. “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.” – Dalai Lama
27. “To find optimism, look for the good things in life.” – Catherine Pulsifer
28. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” – Douglas Adams
29. “Optimism is courage if it is not naïve.” – Jordan Peterson
30. “Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress.” – Nicholas M. Butler
“Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress.” – Nicholas M. ButlerTweet Quote
31. “Be patient with yourself. Nothing in nature blooms all year.” – Optimistic Quote
32. “Optimism – the doctrine or belief that everything is beautiful, including what is ugly.” – Ambrose Bierce
33. “An optimist understands that life can be a bumpy road, but at least it is leading somewhere. They learn from mistakes and failures, and are not afraid to fail and try again.” – Harvey Mackay
34. “Be fanatically positive and militantly optimistic. If something is not to your liking, change your liking.” – Rick Steves
35. “Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward.” – Nelson Mandela
“Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward.” – Nelson MandelaTweet Quote
Related: Quotes About Life and Struggles
Bonus Quote on Optimism:
Bonus: This last quote is by far one of the most powerful quotes on optimism. It was uttered by the Holocaust survivor, turned psychologist who experienced the worst of the worst when it comes to life, yet never lost hope…..
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” – Victor FranklTweet Quote
Remember, it is not what happens to us that determines our outcomes in life. Rather, it is what we do with what happens to us. And the few who grasp on to the vision of an optimistic future are the ones who will eventually live it.
So, stay optimistic, stay hopeful, and keep believing that things will get better for you, and before you know it, they will. Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this collection of optimistic quotes then you’ll love these quotes about living life to the fullest, and you may even enjoy these don’t lose hope quotes.
35 INSPIRATIONAL FOCUS ON YOURSELF QUOTES
Life is full of distractions. It’s full of people, events, and things constantly competing for our attention, our resources, and most importantly, our peace of mind. And if we’re not careful, those distractions can and will derail our focus, and as a result, our progress. So, to inspire you to stay strong and focused on what’s important to you, we’ve pulled together these powerful focus on yourself quotes.
We hope these quotes give you the clarity of mind to recognize that it’s okay, and necessary, to focus on yourself from time to time. So, without further ado, let’s dive into these inspiring quotes about focusing on yourself and sticking to the positive vision you have for your life.
BEST FOCUS ON YOURSELF QUOTES
1. “When you feel compelled to put others first at the expense of yourself, you are denying your own reality, your own identity.” – David Stafford
2. “When you focus on yourself, and love yourself, some relationships have to go.” – Adrian Michael
3. “Focus on yourself and not the world. Fight the battles inside you first and then watch the world change around you.” – C.R. Elliott
4. “You have to focus on yourself, feel as good as you can, and make your relationship with yourself a priority. When you do that, everything else will fall into place.” – Elizabeth Daniels
5. “When you focus on being the best person you can be, you draw the best possible life, love, and opportunities to you.” – Germany Kent
“When you focus on being the best person you can be, you draw the best possible life, love, and opportunities to you.” – Germany KentTweet Quote
6. “Focus on making yourself better, not on thinking that you are better.” – Bodhi Sanders
7. “Focus on yourself – do what you want, when you want, without having to consider anyone else’s agenda.” – Lauren Weisberger
8. “Focus on and reminder yourself daily of your why.” – Steve Cook
9. “If you prioritize yourself, you are going to save yourself.” – Gabrielle Union
10. “If you want to succeed, focus on changing yourself, not others.” – Anonymous
11. “Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.” – LL Cool J
12. “To succeed, focus on yourself and what you can do to change yourself and the things around you.” – Dr. Moses Simuyemba
13. “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that’s your own self.” – Anonymous
14. “Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.” – Maya Angelou
15. “You can never be happy living someone else’s dream. Live your own.” – Oprah Winfrey
16. “You have to focus on yourself, feel as good as you can, and make your relationship with yourself a priority. When you do that, everything else will fall into place.” – Elizabeth Daniels
17. “The only one you should compare yourself to is you. Your mission is to become better today than you were yesterday. You do that by focusing on what you can do today to improve and grow.” – John C. Maxwell
18. “Beginning today, set an intention and a relentless focus on living your life as the greatest person you can be, in all situations.” – Brendon Burchard
19. “Your past is a lesson… not a life sentence. Forgive yourself and focus on the future.” – Mel Robbins
20. “Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment.” – Lao Tzu
21. “Focus on what matters. Eliminate the rest.” – Marie Forleo
22. “If you don’t love yourself, nobody will. Not only that, you won’t be good at loving anyone else. Loving starts with the self.” – Wayne Dyer
23. “It’s important not to focus on yourself too much.” – Nicole Kidman
24. “Your life is the fruit of your own doing. You have no one to blame but yourself.” – Joseph Campbell
25. “When you don’t put yourself first, you’re teaching everyone that you come second.” – Mel Robbins
“When you don’t put yourself first, you’re teaching everyone that you come second.” – Mel RobbinsTweet Quote
26. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
27. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
28. “Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today.’ – Jordan B. Peterson
29. “If you don’t make a conscious effort to control your focus — and decide in advance which things you’re going to focus on — you’ll be so pulled by the demands of the world that you will soon find yourself living in reaction rather than living a life plan you’ve designed for yourself.” – Tony Robbins
30. “When you say “yes” to others make sure you are not saying “no” to yourself.” – Paulo Coehlo
“When you say “yes” to others make sure you are not saying “no” to yourself.” – Paulo CoehloTweet Quote
31. “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
32. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
33. “Just look at yourself in the mirror and focus on what you need to do to get better.” – Choo Freeman
34. “Don’t focus on where you are today, keep positive and see yourself accomplishing your goals and fulfilling your destiny.” – Joel Osteen
35. “Always remember, your focus determines your reality.” – George Lucas
There you have it, some of the best focus on yourself quotes. Again, we hope these quotes help you remain steadfast in believing that your life, your wishes, and your goals are important, and demand prioritization if you are to realize them.
Till you reach your aims stay focused on yourself, and most importantly….
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Imagine a world, where people weren’t afraid to go for their dreams. A world where people didn’t feel stuck, hopeless, or forced into a life they know in their bones they shouldn’t be living.
Imagine if more people actually believed in their dreams. Moreover, had the guts to go for them. How many more life changing and society improving ideas and innovations would there be?
How much happier and fulfilled would the general population become? Or better yet, what kind of overall positive impact would this have on the state of our society?
We believe if more people followed their dreams the benefits would be more than just positive, the benefits would be huge. Your life, society, heck even the world, would improve all together.
Having said that, we thought it would be a good idea to try and inspire such potential outcomes. So, we’ve curated this list of our favorite follow your dreams quotes to inspire you to go for yours!
QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOU TO GO FOR YOUR DREAMS
1. “Don’t ever let someone tell you, you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you got to protect it.” – Steven Conrad
2. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
3. “20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
4. “When you have a dream that you can’t let go of, trust your instincts and pursue it. But remember: Real dreams take work, They take patience, and sometimes they require you to dig down very deep. Be sure you’re willing to do that.” – Harvey Mackay
5. “You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?” – George Bernard Shaw
“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?” – George Bernard ShawTweet Quote
6. “Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” – John Updike
7. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
8. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
9. “If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” – Jim Carrey
10. “Follow your dreams, they know the way.” – Kobe Yamada
11. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
12. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
13. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
14. “If one advances confidently in the direction of one’s dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau
15. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah
16. “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.” – John Barrymore
17. “Dreams are illustrations… from the book your soul is writing about you.” – Marsha Norman
18. “Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.” – Goethe
19. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
20. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
21. “When you stop having dreams and ideals — well, you might as well stop altogether.” – Marian Anderson
22. “Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.” – Edgar Cayce
23. “Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” – Goethe
24. “Without dreams, there can be no courage. And without courage, there can be no action.” – Wim Wender
25. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
The Power of These Follow Your Dreams Quotes
Quotes, like books, lets us know that we are not alone. And that if one person can do something, so can another. Considering this fact, we hope these follow your dreams quotes are getting you fired up to believe in your dreams. Strike that, we don’t want them to just get you fire up to believe, we want them to get you fired up to chase them as well.
With that being said, you are half way there, so don’t stop now! The more you read, the more you’ll want to go for your dreams!
Related: Live YOUR Life Quotes
26. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
27. “Nothing happens unless first we dream.” – Carl Sandburg
28. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” – Les Brown
29. “It may be that those who do most, dream most.” – Stephen Butler Leacock
30. “Sometimes, a winner is a dreamer who just won’t quit.” – Rudy
31. “Stay focused, go after your dreams, and keep moving towards your goals.” – LL Cool J
32. “Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.” – Roy T. Bennett
33. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
34. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” – John Wooden
35. “You will never find time for anything. You must make it.” – Charles Buxton. M
36. “To be a human being is to be in a state of tension between your appetites and your dreams, and the social realities around you and your obligations to your fellow man.” – John Updike
37. “I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got.” – Walter Cronkite
38. “Love what you do and do what you love. Don’t listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life.” – Ray Bradbury
39. “It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?'” – Jim Carrey
40. “No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.” – Lupita Nyong’o
41. “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda
42. “I don’t dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living.” – Steven Spielberg
43. “The end of wisdom is to dream high enough to lose the dream in the seeking of it.” – William Faulkner
44. “When you stop chasing your dreams, your dreams start chasing you.” – Dez Del Rio
45. “As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning.” – Barbara Sher
“As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning.” – Barbara SherTweet Quote
46. “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt
47. “Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” – Napoleon Hill
48. “Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind.” – Mick Jagger
49. “Your better future is a dream for yourself and for your family.” – Jim Rohn
50. “In this world you only get what you grab for.” – Giovani Boccaccio
51. “Only do what your heart tells you.” – Princess Diana
52. “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” – George Michael
53. “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” – Lao Tzu
54. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
55. “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.” – Tony Gaskins
“If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.” – Tony GaskinsTweet Quote
Related: 10 Reasons to Follow Your Dreams
56. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
57. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” – W. Clement Stone
58. “I learned that dreams can be challenging, and,…. are always worth the success they can bring.” – Darren Hardy
59. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
60. “Be the brave soul who decided to go for it all.” – Atlas Rowe
61. “Dreams are not what you see in your sleep, they are the things that don’t let you sleep” – Cristiano Ronaldo
62. “I told the same $25 a night jokes over and over until they paid me $250, then $25,000, $75,000, $125,000, $500,000… $58,000 with the Kings of Comedy in one night! Repetition is how I became successful. I told those same jokes until I built an empire and a lifestyle beyond my wildest dreams! Never give up!” – Steve Harvey
63. “Take big, audacious action in the direction of your dreams and do not let the fact that you’re wetting your pants stop you.” – Jen Sincero
64. “You’ve got to follow that dream, wherever that dream may lead.” – Elvis Presley
65. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl NightingaleTweet Quote
66. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” Henry Ford
67. “Stop looking for permission to pursue your dreams! They are your dreams and you don’t need a co-signer to chase them.” – Eric Thomas
68. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
69. “May you follow your dreams and always believe in yourself. Keep your eyes on the stars and hope in your heart.” – Anonymous
70. “I stayed true to my dreams, and eventually they came true.” – Kevin Hart
71. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
72. “Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you.” – Anonymous
73. “Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind.” – Mick Jagger
74. “Everyone’s dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard.” – Serena Williams
75. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough.” – Muhammad Ali
76. “No matter the size or scope of your setbacks and they are sure to be many and varied, the only way to achieve your dreams is to move past the snags that trip you up. Greatness only moves in one direction: forward.” – Darrin Wiggins
77. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
78. “Don’t dream your life, but live your dream.” – Mark Twain
79. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” – Albert Einstein
80. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
81. “Let your dreams become your reality, set your goals, take action, and live your dream.” – Catherine Pulsifer
82. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent Van Gogh
83. “One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping-stone to something better.” – Colonel Sanders
84. “Every human heart cries and yearns for the same thing: a chance to fulfill his or her own dreams and desires. Even the poorest man has a dream.” – Myles Munroe
85. “If you follow your dreams and spend your life doing what brings you joy, you are more likely to find success.” – Richard Branson
“If you follow your dreams and spend your life doing what brings you joy, you are more likely to find success.” – Richard BransonTweet Quote
86. “Only you know what’s inside of you. Only you know what you can accomplish… What you’re capable of, your dreams, your desires, your wants and your ability, you only know. Nobody else knows. Whatever you feel in your heart and in your gut, you should follow that.” – Jennifer Lopez
87. “If you follow your dreams, it means you follow your heart and if you follow your heart I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Celine Dion
88. “This world wasn’t built by people with small vision and minor thoughts. It was built by the misfits, eccentrics and oddballs who had the courage to passionately follow the voice of their dreams.”
89. “I knew that if I failed, I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” – Jeff Bezos
90. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo CoelhoTweet Quote
91. “Don’t let anyone steal your dreams. Follow your heart no matter what.” – Jack Canfield
92. “Every artist was first an amateur.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
93. “The measure of a great life is whether it matches your dream.” – Marie Forleo
94. “You can’t make a footprint that lasts if you’re always walking on tiptoe.” – Marion Blakey
95. “One may walk over the highest mountain, one step at a time.” – John Wanamaker
96. “Always trust your gut.” – Robert Herjavec
97. “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Eliot
98. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
99. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
100. “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” – Goethe
101. “Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself.” – Cicero
102. “When you have passion and commitment, you don’t need a complex plan. Your plan is your life is your dream.” – Rudy Ruettiger
103. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – John C. Maxwell
104. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
105. “The single most important part of your life is your dream.” – Steve Harvey
106. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.” – Steve Jobs
Bonus Follow Your Dream Quote
Bonus: Alright, we’ve got one last quote for you… consider it the grand finale of our follow your dreams quotes! It’s key, because it touches on the one thing that keeps most people back from taking action on their dreams….commitment. Here it is:
“Dreams without goals remain dreams.” – Denzel Washington
GO FOR YOUR DREAMS
Alright friends, there you have it…. the best 100+ follow your dreams quotes we could find to help you kick-start your dream chasing!
Every dream deserves at least a shot. Even if you think it’s crazy, or like nobody would support your dream, you should still consider pursuing it.
Why? Because life it too short and too precious to spend it living someone else’s dream.
We hope after reading these quotes about following your dreams you’ll consider sharing that awesome dream that stirs you, with the world, by going for it.
Seriously, what do you have to lose? Go for it, go for your dreams today!
PS – The #1 regret people mention while lying on their deathbeds is, “I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.” So, follow your dreams, and that won’t be you.
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Most people go to school, graduate, earn a living, raise a family, and then wait out the remainder of their lives until death comes for them. It’s a predictable recipe that has served countless people for generations. But is it the only recipe for living one’s life? Is it the best recipe? We don’t think so. In fact, we believe there is a better way if you’re willing to follow your dreams.
We believe the best way to go through life is in pursuit of one’s dreams. That’s right, the best way to live is to follow your passion and chase your dreams.
Why you ask? Well, we’ve pulled together a handful of reasons to make the case for why you should follow your dreams. Here they are, enjoy:
TOP 10 REASONS YOU SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
1. You’ll Have More Fun
This may not appeal to everyone, but one of the best reasons you should follow your dreams is because you’ll have a lot more fun in the process! Of course chasing your dreams won’t be 100% sunshine and rainbows.
In fact, you’ll have many ups and downs. There will also be challenging times where you doubt whether or not you should’ve chosen your path. But one thing is certain, it won’t be boring.
So, if you want to live a life of adventure, fun, and ultimate fulfillment, following your dreams is a great way to do so.
2. It’s The Best Way to Give Back
Believe it or not, one of the best ways to give back to the world, is to follow your dreams. How so, you ask? Well, when you pursue that thing that sets your heart of fire, chances are high you’ll be choosing to make the most of your gifts, i.e. that thing that you are innately great at.
As such, when you seek to pursue a life that leverages what you’re best at, you in turn offer your best to the world. And as expected, the world benefits from this.
So, if giving back or making an impact to society is important to you, follow your heart.
3. You May Become Rich and Successful
You’ve heard many others say that if you want to get rich, follow your passion, follow your dreams. It’s something you’d expect to hear from the likes of Oprah or Steve Jobs.
However, there are many other uber-successful people who have raved about the importance following your dreams in order to find success.
For instance, success icon Grant Cardone has stated “Be obsessed or be average”, Elon Musk uttered “Passion and purpose scale, always have and always will”, and even Billionaire investor Warren Buffett states that the people who find their passion are the luckiest.
The reason these notable success icons recommend you follow your dreams, is because when you do so, chances are high you will be doing something you love to do. And the person who loves what they do will almost always do a better job than someone who is just going through the motions to collect a paycheck.
As a result, you’ll get more promotions, you’ll be more sought out by others for your products and services, and ultimately you’ll stand out. And in so doing, you’ll position yourself to command more money and find more success than if you chosen the alternative and settled.
4. You’ll Make Life More Worthwhile
Imagine being given a ticket to enter a theme park with roller coasters, water slides, extremely entertaining shows, etc., but once you enter the park, you’re only allowed to get on maybe one or two of the kiddy rides. How would that make you feel? Would your time at this theme park even be worthwhile?
Well, when you don’t follow your dreams, its like having a ticket to a wonderful theme park full of hundreds of rides overflowing with lots of adventure and fun, but choosing to limit your experience to just the safe boring rides. Sure, you’re in the park, but your being there is likely not worthwhile.
So, make sure you are pursuing a life that allows you to experience the full range of all it has to offer. You only live once, so make the most of it.
5. You’ll Become The Best Version of Yourself
Dream chasing is not for the faint of heart. Going for your dreams will be hard. You will experience difficulties and setbacks like you’ve never experienced before. It will be challenging.
However, those challenges will strengthen you. As you persist towards your dreams, you’ll become stronger and better in various aspects of your life.
Your confidence will improve, your discipline will be sharpened, and your resourcefulness will abound.
Ultimately, when all is said and done, the trials and tribulations you put yourself through will have made you into the best version of yourself.
6. You’ll Inspire The World Around You
Philosopher Ayn Rand once stated “The sight of an achievement is the greatest gift a human being could offer to others.” It’s a powerful quote with much truth behind it, and when you strive to reach your dreams, others will be inspired to do the same.
But more importantly, when you actually achieve your dream, your success will help others believe in the magic of pursuit. Your example will inspire the world around you to follow their dreams in the face of formidable odds; helping others create as you did, an amazing something out of nothing.
7. Will Help You Find True Happiness
Going through life without dreams is like going through a life without hope. And a life without hope is hopeless. The great news is, one of the best ways to reduce feelings of hopelessness and depression, is to strive to live the life you’ve always imagined.
Following your vision, and pursuing your dreams, despite what others think is best for you, is one of the quickest ways to find happiness. In fact, the number one regret people have while lying on their deathbeds is “I wish I had the courage to live the life I really wanted.”
So, if you want to find true happiness, choose to have the courage to follow your own dreams and live your life to its fullest.
8. Live With Dignity
When you follow your dreams, you are essentially taking a stand for yourself. You tell the world that this is your life, and you’ll do with it what you will.
And because of this fact, no matter where you find yourself within the process; i.e. making $0 per hour, having to live out of your car for a few months, or barely being able to pay the rent some months, you’ll be able to hold your head high with dignity, because you’ll know it’s temporary and all part of your success story.
So, choose to go for your dreams like the successful and live with dignity every day of your life.
9. It Will Make The World a More Positive Place
You should pursue a life or career that brings you most to life because it will bring more positivity to the world. Think about it, if you chose to eek out a living at a desk job you hated, how do you think you’d be treating the people you interacted with at home or in your community on a daily basis?
You’d likely be less joyful and less upbeat. There’s also a good chance you’d become more and more negative over time in your interactions with others.
Ruts do that to people.
However, by choosing to take some chances in life by going for your dreams, you’ll eventually rid yourself of a dead-end job, and in so doing elevate your well-being and positivity levels instantaneously. And even if you can’t leave your dead-end job or situation immediately, the very idea of you moving upwards and onwards towards your better future, will just as readily change your disposition. Hope is a powerful thing.
So, make the world a more positive place and get to chasing those dreams please.
10. Will Help You Become a More Confident You
Last but not least, when you go after your dreams you’ll actually become more confident. By choosing to create your own path, you won’t be playing copycat anymore.
You’ll stop comparing yourself, your competence, and your level of success to others. Why? Because you’ll learn sooner or later, that your dreams and it’s timeline for fulfillment are unique.
As such, comparanoia, and the resulting insecurities the go along with it, will slowly fade away. On top of this, the longer you pursue your dreams, the more confident and assured you’ll become due to mastery of your chosen field.
Truly, there is something to be said for really knowing who you aim to be and where you aim to go in life. So, follow your dreams, it will do wonders for your confidence.
Related: What Does Follow Your Dreams Mean?
Final Thoughts on Following Your Dreams
Here’s a quick recap of the top 10 reasons you should follow your dreams:
- Life Will Be More Fun
- You’ll Serve More People
- You’ll Increase Your Chances of Obtaining Riches
- You’ll Make Life More Worthwhile
- You’ll Become a Better Version of Yourself
- You’ll Inspire Others
- It Will Help You Find Happiness
- It Will Help You Live With Dignity
- You’ll Create a More Positive World
- You’ll Become More Confident
With that being said, we hope these handful of reasons encourage you to seriously consider following your dreams. Life is too short to spend the best days of your life helping others build their dreams. Unless of course, it is your dream to do just that.
But, if that is not the case, do yourself a favor and ask yourself the following question, “What great thing would I attempt, if I knew I could not fail?”
Then, go all in to pursue that dream.
PS – If you enjoyed this article about why you should follow your dreams, then you’ll love these inspiring follow your dreams quotes or these powerful reasons why it’s never too late to be what you might have been.
THE JOHN PAUL DEJORIA STORY
BEST RICH DAD POOR DAD QUOTES TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL SUCCESS
SYLVESTER STALLONE NET WORTH
35+ BEST POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING QUOTES
BEST MOTIVATIONAL MOVIES FOR SUCCESS
THE LINK BETWEEN WILLPOWER AND SUCCESS
25 GENE SIMMONS QUOTES & SUCCESS LESSONS FROM ‘ME INC.’
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO LEVEL UP YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE MORE
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Self-Discipline5 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
Quotes1 month ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
Confidence4 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO LEVEL UP YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
Motivation1 month ago
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
Motivation5 months ago
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes4 months ago
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE MORE
Inspiration9 months ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Inspiration2 weeks ago
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Confidence3 weeks ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes6 months ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY QUOTES
Motivation4 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation5 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2023