Tony Robbins is by far the world’s most famous performance coach. He’s become well known for his life changing motivational seminars, along with publishing best-selling self-development books like Unlimited Power, Awaken the Giant Within, and Money: Master the Game. Tony Robbins has also advised big name celebrities like Serena Williams, Leonardo DiCaprio, Oprah, as well as international leaders the likes of Nelson Mandela, Mikhail Gorbachev, Margaret Thatcher, Princess Diana, and three U.S. presidents. Needless to say, his advice and expertise on success, relationships, and life are highly regarded.
So, if you’re looking for some great nuggets of wisdom on how to find more success, improve yourself, and dramatically change your life, then pay close attention to the advice laid out in this collection of inspirational Tony Robbins quotes.
If you’re ready grow, let’s go!
Top Tony Robbins Quotes on Success, Money, and Life
1. “Your past does not equal your future.” – Tony Robbins
2. “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.” – Tony Robbins
3. “Why live an ordinary life, when you can live an extraordinary one.” – Tony Robbins
4. “Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.” – Tony Robbins
5. “Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Tony Robbins
6. “Every problem is a gift–without problems we would not grow.” – Tony Robbins
7. When you realize your problem is not a lack of resources, it’s not a lack of money, or technology, or contacts. It’s not. It’s your psychology.” – Tony Robbins
8. “It’s not knowing what to do; it’s doing what you know.” – Tony Robbins
9. “I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.” – Tony Robbins
10. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
11. “The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.” – Tony Robbins
12. “You get what you tolerate.” – Tony Robbins
13. “It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public.” – Tony Robbins
“It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
14. “When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
15. “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.” – Tony Robbins
16. “If you sincerely want to change your life: raise your standards. What changes people is when their “shoulds” become “musts”.” – Tony Robbins
“If you sincerely want to change your life: raise your standards. What changes people is when their “shoulds” become “musts”.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
17. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
18. “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.” – Tony Robbins
19. “People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.” – Tony Robbins
20. “Where focus goes, energy flows.” – Tony Robbins
21. “One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.” – Tony Robbins
22. “The more you use the gifts you have to serve others, the more you’ll get the gifts you want.” – Tony Robbins
23. “The secret of being wealthy in business is to do more for others than anyone else and add more value.” – Tony Robbins
“The secret of being wealthy in business is to do more for others than anyone else and add more value.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
24. “Success in life is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is usually the result of experience. Experience is usually the result of bad judgment.” – Tony Robbins
25. “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” – Tony Robbins
26. “Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.” – Tony Robbins
“Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
27. “The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck.” – Tony Robbins
You are more than halfway there! Only a few more Tony Robbins quotes to go. We hope this last set of quotes will both inspire and encourage you to change your life.
So by all means, keep to it…
Related: Tony Robbins Success Story
28. “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.” – Tony Robbins
29. “You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.” – Tony Robbins
30. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Tony Robbins
31. “The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.” – Tony Robbins
32. “If you’re growing you feel alive. If you’re giving you feel 10 times more alive.” – Tony Robbins
33. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” – Tony Robbins
“It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
34. “The more rejection you get, the better you are, the more you’ve learned, the closer you are to your outcome… If you can handle rejection, you’ll learn to get everything you want.” – Tony Robbins
35. “If you talk about it, it’s a dream, if you envision it, it’s possible, but if you schedule it, it’s real.” – Tony Robbins
36. “It’s your decisions, and not your conditions that determine your destiny.” – Tony Robbins
“It’s your decisions, and not your conditions that determine your destiny.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
37. “There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.” – Tony Robbins
38. “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” – Tony Robbins
39. “Lack of emotion causes lack of progress and lack of motivation.” – Tony Robbins
40. “Success without fulfillment is failure.” – Tony Robbins
41. “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.” – Tony Robbins
42. “Everybody’s got a past. The past doesn’t equal the future unless you live there.” – Tony Robbins
43 “Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.” – Tony Robbins
“Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
44. “There’s no abiding success without commitment.” – Tony Robbins
45. “You decide every moment of every day who you are what you believe in. You get a second chance every second.” – Tony Robbins
46. “Whatever happens take responsibility.” – Tony Robbins
47. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” – Tony Robbins
48. “Change is inevitable. Progress is optional.” – Tony Robbins
49. “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.” – Tony Robbins
50. “If you stop growing, you start dying inside.” – Tony Robbins
51. “Your true test of character is revealed in your words and actions when on one is looking.” – Tony Robbins
52. “Most successful people are the most successful people because they’ve failed more than anyone else.” – Tony Robbins
53. “It’s not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives.” – Tony Robbins
“It’s not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
54. “People don’t value what they don’t fight for.” – Tony Robbins
55. “Life is always happening for us, not to us. It’s our job to find out where the benefit is. If we do, life is magnificent.” – Tony Robbins
56. “In life you need either inspiration or desperation.” – Tony Robbins
57. “Don’t just face your fear, embrace your fear.” – Tony Robbins
58. “In any moment , a decision you make can change the course of your life forever. Choose now… choose well!” – Tony Robbins
59. “Desire is the first element of realization.” – Tony Robbins
60. “The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.” – Tony Robbins
61. “The real joy in life comes from finding your true purpose and aligning it with what you do every single day.” – Tony Robbins
62. “Most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year — and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade.” – Tony Robbins
63. “The people who are most alive, driven, and fulfilled, are those that see to lead by a life of contribution and service to something greater than themselves.” – Tony Robbins
“The people who are most alive, driven, and fulfilled, are those that see to lead by a life of contribution and service to something greater than themselves.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
64. “Don’t let disappointment defeat you; let it drive you.” – Tony Robbins
65. “Pain is a part of life, suffering is an option.” – Tony Robbins
66. “Life is about moments; don’t wait for them, create them.” – Tony Robbins
67. “It’s not about the goal. It’s about growing to become the person who can accomplish that goal.” – Tony Robbins.
68. “Contribution is the key to fulfillment.” – Tony Robbins
69. “Be a blessing to others and your life will be blessed.” – Tony Robbins
70. “The more rules you have about how people have to be, how life has to be for you to be happy, the less happy you’re going to be.” – Tony Robbins
“The more rules you have about how people have to be, how life has to be for you to be happy, the less happy you’re going to be.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
Bonus Tony Robbins Quote
Bonus: Alright, here’s our final Tony Robbins quote, and it is our absolute favorite. Why? Because it gives you solid advice on how anyone can create real change in their lives starting today. Enjoy
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
Tony Robbins Takeaways
Tony Robbins once mentioned that the best investment he ever made was for a $35 Jim Rohn seminar he went to when he was 17. And the reason it was the best investment he ever made was because he took the knowledge he learned from that Seminar and applied it to his life. And results were life changing.
So, with that being said, we’ll leave you with one last parting Tony Robbins quote as a key takeaway.. “If you let your learning lead to knowledge, you become a fool. If you let your learning lead to action, you become wealthy.”
May what you learned from these Tony Robbins quotes lead you to more action, and all the benefits that come with such action.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this collection of inspiring Tony Robbins quotes, then you’ll absolutely love these inspiring quotes to live by.
10 ABUNDANCE AFFIRMATIONS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Have you ever felt like there is just something missing in your life? Or like you just don’t have enough of the money, the time, or the joy that you truly desire for your life? If you’ve ever felt this way, and now you’re feeling like, “Yes, I’m ready. I’m ready for more, for riches, for true abundance.” then this abundance affirmations page is for you.
Those feelings of lack that you’ve experienced in the past can be conquered with effective abundance affirmations. As such, the purpose of this page is to give you some of the most powerful tools for creating the abundance you’re ready to start seeing in your life.
Now, if you’re not sure about affirmations, just know this, daily affirmations are to the mind what working out is to the body. In fact, the word affirmation comes from the Latin word affirmare, which translates into, “to make steady, strengthen, or to make firm.” So, when you use an affirmation (repeating a phrase to yourself repeatedly), you are essentially fortifying and strengthening the types of thoughts you want your mind to have.
Why is this important? Well, have you ever read the book, ‘Think and Grow Rich‘ by Napoleon Hill? If not, and you’re truly seeking more abundance in your life, we can’t recommend this book highly enough. That said, one of main lessons of the whole book is about how your mind is the one thing you have control over, and how the thoughts you choose to have, can determine how successful, rich, or abundant your life becomes.
In short, our thoughts are powerful, and they can be used as an instrument for creating the abundance or lack we experience in our life. Our thoughts become things.
Having said that, if you’re not quite sure about affirmations yet, consider reading these two resources below before you get started with our collection of affirmations.
Now, there are countless sites out there with long lists of affirmations for you to use for the purpose of creating abundance, but, they don’t all work. Or better said, they don’t all work well. So, we’ve decided to round up the abundance affirmations that actually work, and work best.
Thus, if you’re ready for a complete list of the most effective affirmations for creating abundance, then let’s get started:
ABUDANCE AFFIRMATIONS THAT WORK
Affirmation 1: I Have The Ability to Achieve All That I Desire
This is a powerful foundational affirmation for abundance because it draws on the fact that we can’t get something for nothing. So, it’s highly pragmatic, but it will help you establish faith in your ability to do all the things that the abundance you dreams requires.
Affirmation 2: I Give Thanks That I am Rich, Well, and Happy
Sometimes the best way to draw the abundance we desire nearer to us, is to see our lives already filled with the abundance we seek, and to give thanks for it.
The more you give thanks for that which you want, as if you already had it, the quicker your desires will be fulfilled.
Affirmation 3: My Life Is Overflowing With Joy, Love, and Abundance
Many abundance and prosperity thought leaders state that the secret to manifesting what we want is through first feeling. In other words, feeling is the secret.
And there’s not many affirmations that will make you feel as abundant as this one. So, use this abundance affirmation as often as you can, and enjoy the feelings of abundance that will naturally wash over you.
Affirmation 4: Every Day In Every Way I am Growing Richer and Richer
This affirmation is effective because it will help you rewire how you see the activities you’re partaking in to attract abundance into your life. At first, your subconscious mind might battle you on this saying, attempting to prove you wrong, or look for proof to invalidate you.
But, the more you repeat it, and search for the truth of the statement within your own life, the more effective it will be in helping you create the riches and abundance for seek in your life.
Affirmation 5: Large Sums of Money Come To Me Quickly and Easily
Out of all of the abundance affirmations mentioned and listed, this one is by far our favorite. In fact, we like this one so much, we’ve also included it in our affirmations wallpaper collection.
That said, this is one of those affirmations that we think you’ll enjoy as much as we do.
Affirmation 6: Everything I Want Is On It’s Way To Me Now
Napoleon Hill once stated that “Faith is the head chemist of the mind.” He also stated that “Faith is the starting point of all accumulation of riches!” And there’s very few affirmations that help strengthen faith in the abundance you’re bound to receive than this affirmation.
So, use this affirmation to build your faith in the abundance that will soon flow to you.
Affirmation 7: I Expect Lavish Abundance Every Day In Every Way
If lavish abundance is what you desire, then there’s no better affirmation to help visualize that potential reality than this one.
So, if you’re seeking a life of not just plenty, but of luxury and elaborate abundance, then this affirmation is for you.
Affirmation 8: I Attract Abundance and Prosperity With Ease
As you strive to attract a more abundant life, there will be times when you feel like you’ve hit a wall, or like things are not changing fast enough. Well, this abundance affirmation won’t bend reality for you, or anything like that, but it can significantly help you remove the mental or spiritual blocks that can sometimes delay the abundance we’re all seeking.
Affirmation 9: I am Becoming Financially Free, With The Help of God
Many people associate abundance with no longer having any financial worries. So, aiming for the target of financial freedom is a powerful way to eventually reach an abundant life.
That said, this affirmation is effective, because it partners your efforts with the source of everything, and well, as the saying goes, “With God, all things are possible.” So, embrace this abundance affirmation and stay the course, and the day when you no longer have any money worries will surely come.
Affirmation 10: I am Worthy of An Abundant Life
Many people unnecessarily experience a life that is filled with lack and is less than ideal for far too long. And the biggest culprit that leads to such a life experience comes down to what we believe we deserve.
If you believe yourself unworthy to receive a gift, attention, credit, you name it, you’ll turn it away. And when you turn things away, they’ll eventually turn away from you. So, start claiming your worthiness to receive all that you want, and before long, you’ll begin enjoying the fruits that such an attitude attracts.
Bonus Affirmation: What I Want Wants Me
Similar to the previous abundance affirmation, this affirmation solidifies in your mind that you not only deserve what you want, but that it eagerly wants to be manifested by you.
So, use this powerful affirmation to remove all doubt about your worthiness to receive the rich and prosperous life that you deserve. Because when you truly believe it, so to will the universe, which will then conspire to help you achieve all that you want. Just ask Paulo Coelho.
There you have it, some of the most powerful abundance affirmations out there. We believe these affirmations will 100% help you shift your mindset from that of lack, to one that is overflowing with thoughts and feelings of abundance.
Now that you have the tools, the rest is up to you. So, be disciplined and intentional in their daily use, and have faith that they’ll work for you, and eventually they will.
Till you reach your aims,
TOP 7 BENEFITS OF A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
It is way too easy to fall into the trap of having a negative attitude these days. The news, social media, and what we typically entertain ourselves with on the television don’t make staying positive easy. This is particularly true when challenges come our way. But, if you can stay positive, despite the onslaught of negativity that bombards most people, you can benefit yourself and the quality of your life in numerous ways.
Having a positive attitude has many benefits, one of which is it helps reduce stress and betters our health. It fosters a mind that is active and receptive, and we become more productive. We can tackle challenges more easily. Our relationships benefit, and we tend to be happier.
A positive attitude stems from positive thinking, and this is when you allow yourself to envision and expect things to go well rather than obsess about what could go wrong. It does not mean you deny difficulties and challenges, but instead offers a better lens through which to view things. That said, we aim to discuss the seven benefits that come with a positive attitude below.
BENEFITS OF A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
1. A Positive Attitude Betters Our Health
When you have a positive attitude towards things, even something as taxing as stress becomes manageable, things will come your way in life, and you will have to deal with them.
Bills, job security, relationship difficulties are things everyone faces at some point, but if you have a negative attitude, the stress compounds and overwhelms you.
With a positive attitude, you can instead rectify the situation rather than agonize over the matter. The link between stress and our health has been researched, particularly the effects on the heart, and it has been discovered that people with positive attitudes have improved heart health.
So when obstacles and stress come your way, consider your health and instead take a deep breath, analyze the situation and seek out how best to solve it, rather than allow negativity to overcome you.
2. A Positive Attitude Creates A More Active Mind
When you have a positive outlook on things, you want to learn more, experience more, and live more. You are more receptive to new ideas, and you are more likely to be willing to experience and try new things without worrying about failure. You want to engage with more and are curious about possibilities.
Your thinking also becomes more creative and constructive. Instead of merely seeing problems, you see challenges that push you to come up with solutions. And you will not be afraid to try and test new concepts.
This ultimately leads to innovation, and that is something the successful people of the world share. And it does not matter if your first idea fails, it will be a lesson, and you’ll be ready to get right back to it.
3. A Positive Attitude Breeds Productivity
When you have a negative attitude and outlook, you tend to do the bare minimum and only be concerned with getting by. However, a positive-minded person will want to push themselves to do and achieve more in life. This usually begins with the setting and achieving of goals, first small, and then they begin to grow.
When you train your mind to focus on the positives, you also begin to reap results, and your faith in your abilities grows, thus propelling you forward. This applies not only in your work life, but in your personal life too. You will find that you achieve more in a day, and your drive to better yourself each day will increase.
4. A Positive Attitude Helps You Tackle Challenges
Life is full of ups and downs, and how we address the difficult times can make all the difference. If you are stuck in the rut of a negative attitude, the challenges often seem that much worse, and they may become overwhelming.
It is better to realize instead that everything passes in time and all we can do is persevere.
Likewise, when you are pursuing dreams and aspirations, you are going to come across stumbling blocks. However, the people who manage to succeed are those who manage to stay positive and push forward regardless of how dire things may seem. Keep your chin up, remain focused, and your break will come.
5. A Positive Attitude Equals Better Relationships
For most of us, we want to have positive and healthy relationships, whether with friends, work colleagues, or romantic interests. When we have a positive attitude, it helps us to navigate these waters better. We grow and nurture our relationships instead of letting them stagnate or wilt.
When we have a positive attitude, our emotions tend to follow suit. Thus when we have disagreements or issues in the relationships, we are more inclined to offer positive reactions and seek to fix things rather than react negatively and to the detriment of others and ourselves.
6. With A Positive Attitude You Will Be Happier
People who think positively and react to things in a positive way rather than negatively tend to be happier. This is quite logical as your whole outlook on life is different, regardless of your current circumstances. These people exude optimism regarding their lives and yet are also resilient against setbacks.
They are also more likely to accept when things don’t go their way and can see this as a lesson learned rather than being sour. They are also mindful of the things that truly matter and have a focus and drive that offers them a sense of purpose in life; a reason to push on.
7. A Positive Attitude Leads To A More Fulfilling Life
When you have a positive attitude life is just easier. Not just easier, but more fulfilling. The storms and tragedies of life still happen to positive minded folks; however, when they do happen, they are mentally equipped to move passed their issues.
On the other hand, when you allow your negativity to get the best of you, it clouds your days and your experiences. Instead of seeing opportunities in challenges, or how good can come from the bad, all you’ll see is challenges, strife, and tragedy.
So, if leading a fulfilling life is important to you, consider adopting a positive attitude pronto.
Here’s one last benefit of having a positive attitude, and it is by far our favorite. Now, keep this in mind as you read this benefit, as it nay or may not mean that you will have tremendous financial success in life, but there seems to be a positive correlation.
That said, here it is: People who have a positive attitude often do well in the workplace and stand out and elevate themselves above the crowd in business, sports, you name it. In short, a positive attitude leads to more success.
Here’s why. With a positive attitude, you are more driven and are more likely to persevere even after setbacks, whereas someone with a negative attitude would give up after the first few attempts. Additionally, positive people are more content with themselves and their lives and are continually making strides to better themselves and those around them. And that positivity is contagious.
That positivity makes people want to be around you, work with you, etc. It attracts friends, colleagues, partnerships, and opportunities. So, if you want to find more success in your life, having a positive attitude is one of the surest ways to do it.
Having a positive attitude goes deeper than merely being a generally happy and content person who enjoys life. It is the foundation which you build your life and the lens that you see the world through.
If you embrace a positive mindset, it is easier to surmount your challenges and persevere. As such, you will be far more likely to succeed than someone who maintains a negative attitude and harbors thoughts of giving up. Here’s a final recap to help you keep these handful of benefits top of mind. A positive attitude will help you…
- Improve Your Health
- Increase Creativity & Innovation
- Improve Your Productivity
- Help You Find Solutions
- Improve Your Relationships
- Increase Your Happiness
- Help You Create a Fulfilled Life
- Bonus – Will Help You Find More Success
With a positive attitude you are likely to be a more personable individual, and people will be drawn to you. Your drive and determination will rub off and inspire others, and you will build happier and more wholesome relationships.
With positivity as your bedrock, you are sure to grow from strength to strength and never be someone who stagnates.
Till next time,
PS – We hope you enjoyed this article on the benefits of positive attitude. That said, we understand that finding the motivation to stay positive is a real challenge, especially since their are so few external resources we can rely on to help us stay positive. So, we’ve created these handful of supporting resources to help encourage you and your pursuit of positive thinking:
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Imagine a world, where people weren’t afraid to go for their dreams. A world where people didn’t feel stuck, hopeless, or forced into a life they know in their bones they shouldn’t be living.
Imagine if more people actually believed in their dreams. Moreover, had the chutzpah to go for them.
How many more life changing and society improving ideas and innovations would there be?
How much happier and fulfilled would the general population become?
What kind of overall positive impact would this have on the state of our society?
I believe if more people followed their dreams the benefits would be dramatic and positive. People’s lives, society, heck even the world, would improve all together.
To help encourage and inspire such potential outcomes, we’ve curated this list of some pretty powerful quotes to nudge you to follow your heart. After all, the upside seems worth it.
May these follow your dreams quotes, inspire you to go for yours!
QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOU TO GO FOR YOUR DREAMS
1. “Don’t ever let someone tell you, you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you got to protect it.” – Steven Conrad
2. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
3. “20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
“20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark TwainTweet Quote
4. “When you have a dream that you can’t let go of, trust your instincts and pursue it. But remember: Real dreams take work, They take patience, and sometimes they require you to dig down very deep. Be sure you’re willing to do that.” – Harvey Mackay
5. “Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” – John Updike
6. “You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?” – George Bernard Shaw
“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?” – George Bernard ShawTweet Quote
7. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
8. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
9. “If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” – Jim Carrey
10. “Follow your dreams, they know the way.” – Kobe Yamada
11. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
12. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
13. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
“A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin PowellTweet Quote
14. “If one advances confidently in the direction of one’s dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau
15. “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.” – John Barrymore
16. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah
17. “Dreams are illustrations… from the book your soul is writing about you.” – Marsha Norman
18. “Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.” – Goethe
19. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
20. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
21. “When you stop having dreams and ideals — well, you might as well stop altogether.” – Marian Anderson
22. “Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.” – Edgar Cayce
23. “Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” – Goethe
“Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” – GoetheTweet Quote
24. “Without dreams, there can be no courage. And without courage, there can be no action.” – Wim Wender
25. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
The Power of These Follow Your Dreams Quotes
Quotes, like books, lets us know that we are not alone. And that if one person can do something, so can another. Considering this fact, we hope these follow your dreams quotes are getting you fired up to believe in your dreams. Strike that, we don’t want them to just get you fire up to believe, we want them to get you fired up to chase them as well.
With that being said, you are half way there, so don’t stop now! The more you read, the more you’ll want to go for your dreams!
Related: Live YOUR Life Quotes
26. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher ReeveTweet Quote
27. “Nothing happens unless first we dream.” – Carl Sandburg
28. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” – Les Brown
29. “It may be that those who do most, dream most.” – Stephen Butler Leacock
30. “Sometimes, a winner is a dreamer who just won’t quit.” – Rudy
31. “Stay focused, go after your dreams, and keep moving towards your goals.” – LL Cool J
32. “Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.” – Roy T. Bennett
33. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet TubmanTweet Quote
34. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” – John Wooden
35. “You will never find time for anything. You must make it.” – Charles Buxton. M
36. “To be a human being is to be in a state of tension between your appetites and your dreams, and the social realities around you and your obligations to your fellow man.” – John Updike
“To be a human being is to be in a state of tension between your appetites and your dreams, and the social realities around you and your obligations to your fellow man.” – John UpdikeTweet Quote
37. “I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got.” – Walter Cronkite
38. “Love what you do and do what you love. Don’t listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life.” – Ray Bradbury
39. “It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?'” – Jim Carrey
40. “No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.” – Lupita Nyong’o
41. “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda
42. “I don’t dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living.” – Steven Spielberg
43. “The end of wisdom is to dream high enough to lose the dream in the seeking of it.” – William Faulkner
“The end of wisdom is to dream high enough to lose the dream in the seeking of it.” – William FaulknerTweet Quote
44. “When you stop chasing your dreams, your dreams start chasing you.” – Dez Del Rio
45. “As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning.” – Barbara Sher
46. “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt
“Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul BrandtTweet Quote
47. “Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” – Napoleon Hill
48. “Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind.” – Mick Jagger
49. “Your better future is a dream for yourself and for your family.” – Jim Rohn
50. “In this world you only get what you grab for.” – Giovani Boccaccio
51. “Only do what your heart tells you.” – Princess Diana
52. “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” – George Michael
53. “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” – Lao Tzu
“At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” – Lao TzuTweet Quote
54. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
55. “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.” – Tony Gaskins
Related: 10 Reasons to Follow Your Dreams
56. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
57. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” – W. Clement Stone
58. “I learned that dreams can be challenging, and,…. are always worth the success they can bring.” – Darren Hardy
59. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
60. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl NightingaleTweet Quote
61. “Dreams are not what you see in your sleep, they are the things that don’t let you sleep” – Cristiano Ronaldo
62. “I told the same $25 a night jokes over and over until they paid me $250, then $25,000, $75,000, $125,000, $500,000… $58,000 with the Kings of Comedy in one night! Repetition is how I became successful. I told those same jokes until I built an empire and a lifestyle beyond my wildest dreams! Never give up!” – Steve Harvey
63. “Take big, audacious action in the direction of your dreams and do not let the fact that you’re wetting your pants stop you.” – Jen Sincero
“Take big, audacious action in the direction of your dreams and do not let the fact that you’re wetting your pants stop you.” – Jen SinceroTweet Quote
64. “You’ve got to follow that dream, wherever that dream may lead.” – Elvis Presley
65. “Be the brave soul who decided to go for it all.” – Atlas Rowe
66. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” Henry Ford
“The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” Henry FordTweet Quote
67. “Stop looking for permission to pursue your dreams! They are your dreams and you don’t need a co-signer to chase them.” – Eric Thomas
68. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
69. “May you follow your dreams and always believe in yourself. Keep your eyes on the stars and hope in your heart.” – Anonymous
70. “I stayed true to my dreams, and eventually they came true.” – Kevin Hart
71. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
72. “Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you.” – Anonymous
73. “Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind.” – Mick Jagger
74. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
75. “No matter the size or scope of your setbacks and they are sure to be many and varied, the only way to achieve your dreams is to move past the snags that trip you up. Greatness only moves in one direction: forward.” – Darrin Wiggins
76. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough.” – Muhammad Ali
77. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
78. “Don’t dream your life, but live your dream.” – Mark Twain
79. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” – Albert Einstein
80. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
81. “Let your dreams become your reality, set your goals, take action, and live your dream.” – Catherine Pulsifer
82. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent Van Gogh
83. “One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping-stone to something better.” – Colonel Sanders
“One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping-stone to something better.” – Colonel SandersTweet Quote
84. “Every human heart cries and yearns for the same thing: a chance to fulfill his or her own dreams and desires. Even the poorest man has a dream.” – Myles Munroe
85. “Only you know what’s inside of you. Only you know what you can accomplish… What you’re capable of, your dreams, your desires, your wants and your ability, you only know. Nobody else knows. Whatever you feel in your heart and in your gut, you should follow that.” – Jennifer Lopez
86. “If you follow your dreams and spend your life doing what brings you joy, you are more likely to find success.” – Richard Branson
“If you follow your dreams and spend your life doing what brings you joy, you are more likely to find success.” – Richard BransonTweet Quote
87. “If you follow your dreams, it means you follow your heart and if you follow your heart I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Celine Dion
88. “This world wasn’t built by people with small vision and minor thoughts. It was built by the misfits, eccentrics and oddballs who had the courage to passionately follow the voice of their dreams.”
89. “I knew that if I failed, I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” – Jeff Bezos
90. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo CoelhoTweet Quote
91. “Don’t let anyone steal your dreams. Follow your heart no matter what.” – Jack Canfield
92. “Every artist was first an amateur.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
93. “The measure of a great life is whether it matches your dream.” – Marie Forleo
94. “You can’t make a footprint that lasts if you’re always walking on tiptoe.” – Marion Blakey
95. “Always trust your gut.” – Robert Herjavec
96. “One may walk over the highest mountain, one step at a time.” – John Wanamaker
97. “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Eliot
98. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
99. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
100. “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” – Goethe
101. “Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself.” – Cicero
102. “When you have passion and commitment, you don’t need a complex plan. Your plan is your life is your dream.” – Rudy Ruettiger
103. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – John C. Maxwell
104. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
105. “The single most important part of your life is your dream.” – Steve Harvey
106. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.” – Steve Jobs
Bonus Follow Your Dream Quote
Bonus: Alright, we’ve got one last quote for you… consider it the grand finale of our follow your dreams quotes! It’s key, because it touches on the one thing that keeps most people back from taking action on their dreams….commitment. Here it is:
“Dreams without goals remain dreams.” – Denzel Washington
GO FOR YOUR DREAMS
Alright friends, there you have it…. the best 100+ follow your dreams quotes we could find to help you kick-start your dream chasing!
Every dream deserves at least a shot. Even if you think it’s crazy, or that nobody would support your dream, you should still pursuit it.
Why? Because life it too short and too precious to spend it living someone else’s dream.
We hope after reading these quotes about following your dreams you’ll consider sharing that awesome dream that stirs you, with the world, by going for it.
Seriously, what do you have to lose? Go for it, go for your dreams today!
PS – The #1 regret people mention while lying on their deathbeds is, “I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.” So, follow your dreams, and that won’t be you.
50+ REMARKABLE QUOTES ON EXCELLENCE
Excellence is the quality of being outstanding or extremely good. It is also about aiming for that which is the highest and best. In short, excellence is about striving for greatness, it’s about chasing potential.
With that said, we’ve rounded up some of very best quotes on excellence. Our hope is that these quotes will inspire you turn your back on mediocrity, and pursue the highest and best in everything you do, not just for yourself, but for your community and for the world.
Best Excellence Quotes to Inspire The Best In You
1. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
2. “I’m in the pursuit of awesomeness, excellence is the bare minimum.” – Kanye West
3. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi
“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince LombardiTweet Quote
4. “Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.” – John W. Gardner
5. “Consistency is what transforms average into excellence.” – Anonymous
6. “Whatever you want to do, if you want to be great at it, you have to love it and be able to make sacrifices for it.” – Maya Angelou
“Whatever you want to do, if you want to be great at it, you have to love it and be able to make sacrifices for it.” – Maya AngelouTweet Quote
7. “Excellence is not being the best; it is doing your best.” – Excellence Quote
8. “Aspire greatly; anything less than a commitment to excellence becomes an acceptance of mediocrity.” – Brian Tracy
9. “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
10. “Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better.” – Pat Riley
11. “Excellence isn’t a one-week or one-year ideal. It’s a constant.” – Michael Jordan
12. “It takes time to create excellence. If it could be done quickly, more people would do it.” – John Wooden
13. “Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way.” – Booker T. Washington
14. “Once you have experienced excellence you will never again be content with mediocrity.” – Thomas S. Monson
15. “Excellence is never an accident; it is the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities.” – Anonymous
16. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
“If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.Tweet Quote
17. “Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.” – Colin Powell
18. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less than excellent work.” – Thomas J. Watson
19. “Whatever is is that you do, you are making a stand, either for excellence or for mediocrity.” – Brandon Webb
20. “Excellence is not an accomplishment. It is a spirit, a never-ending process.” – Lawrence M. Miller
“Excellence is not an accomplishment. It is a spirit, a never-ending process.” – Lawrence M. MillerTweet Quote
21. “The extent of your impact on the world depends on the size of your devotion to excellence.” – Robin Sharma
22. “Excellence is in the details. Give attention to the details in everything you do and excellence will come.” – Perry Sexton
23. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential, these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Confucius
“The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential, these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – ConfuciusTweet Quote
24. “The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.” – Eric Thomas
25. “Strive not to be a success but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
Halfway There, Keep Striving For Excellence
Perfection may not obtainable, but in today’s hyper-competitive world, striving to give your work, art, and business everything you’ve got is the best way to ensure your eventual success. With that said, we hope you’re enjoying our collection of quotes about excellence.
Fun Fact: Did you know Michelangelo’s famous sculpture of ‘David’ took 4 years to complete? Michelangelo’s commitment to excellence is why to this day, many if not most art enthusiasts believe there is no other artwork equal to its excellence of artistry.
With that said, you’re more than halfway through these excellence quotes. So, keep reading and get even more inspired to strive for excellence and keep reaching to achieve the impossible.
Related: Discipline Quotes
26. “Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.” – Anonymous
“Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.” – AnonymousTweet Quote
27. “Striving for excellence is a positive quality. Striving for perfection is self-defeating.” – Melody Beattie
28. “The pursuit of excellence is less profitable than the pursuit of bigness, but it can be more satisfying.” – David Ogilvy
29. “Success is about having. Excellence is about being.” – Mike Ditka
30. “The noblest search is the search for excellence.” – Excellence Quote
31. “The difference between mediocrity and excellence is often a matter of effort.” – Diana Waring
32. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King
33. “Pride is a personal commitment. It is an attitude which separates excellence from mediocrity.” – William Blake
“Pride is a personal commitment. It is an attitude which separates excellence from mediocrity.” – William BlakeTweet Quote
34. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential? These are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Eddie Robinson
35. “Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical, and expecting more than others think is possible.” – Ronnie Oldham
36. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington
“We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna HuffingtonTweet Quote
37. “If you want better for yourself, for your life, for your business, for others, you must be committed to excellence.” – Atlas Rowe
38. “Excellences is the unlimited ability to improve the quality of what you have to offer.” – Rick Pitino
39. “The thing that keeps a business ahead of the competition is excellence in execution.” – Tom Peters
40. “There are no shortcuts to excellence.” – The STRIVE
41. “Mediocrity always attacks excellence.” – Michael Beckwith
42. “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” – Steve Jobs
43. “Personal development is a lifelong commitment to excellence.” – Isaac Mashman
44. “The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is disappointment.” – William Arthur Ward
45. “If you strive for excellence, success will follow.’ – Shreya Ghoshai
46. “Excellence is not a destination but a determination.” – Debasish Mridha
47. “You make your own luck. You make it in training.” – Simon Biles
48. “I do the very best I know-how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.” – Abraham Lincoln
49. “I often say ‘pursue excellence, ignore success.’ Success is a by-product of excellence.” – Deepak Chopra
50. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
51. “Mastery is not a function of genius or talent, it is a function of time and intense focus applied to a particular field of knowledge.” – Robert Greene
52. “You can only become great at that thing you’re willing to sacrifice for.” – Maya Angelou
53. “Wherever we are, whatever we’re doing and wherever we are going, we owe it to ourselves, to our art, to the world to do it well. That’s our primary duty. And our obligation.” – Ryan Holiday
“Wherever we are, whatever we’re doing and wherever we are going, we owe it to ourselves, to our art, to the world to do it well. That’s our primary duty. And our obligation.” – Ryan HolidayTweet Quote
54. “Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” – Voltaire
55. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
Bonus Excellence Quote
Bonus: Alright, here’s one last quote on excellence. Let it inspire you, advise you, and compel you to embrace excellence in all you do once and for all. Enjoy.
We hope you enjoyed this collection of excellence quotes. If any of them inspired you or moved you in any way, please share them with a friend or loved one who may enjoy a few excellent words.
Till excellence is achieved,
PS – If you enjoyed this remarkable collection of excellence quotes, then you’ll likely also enjoy these inspiring quotes on progress and growth.
25+ INSPIRATIONAL MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. QUOTES
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. hardly needs an introduction considering how big of an impact he made in the world. As one of the most prominent champions and leaders of the civil rights movement in the mid 1900’s, he galvanized his contemporaries, inspired and uplifted a generation, and eventually won the Nobel Peace Prize. King lived an extraordinary life, and as a result, he’s become a household name.
That said, we hope to capture the spirit of courage, inspiration, and leadership of what this great man stood for with this small but powerful collection of Martin Luther King Jr. quotes. May they inspire you to lead your life from the front, like the great Dr. King Jr.
INSPIRATIONAL MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. QUOTES
1. “I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
2. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
3. “Hate is too great a burden to bear. I have decided to love.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
4. “People fail to get along because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don’t know each other; they don’t know each other because they have not communicated with each other.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
5. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.Tweet Quote
6. “That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
7. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
8. “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged y the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
9. “No lie can live forever.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
10. “If I cannot do great things, I can do great small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“If I cannot do great things, I can do great small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King Jr.Tweet Quote
11. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
12. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
13. “Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
14. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
15. “Everybody can be great.. because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace.. a soul generated by love.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“Everybody can be great.. because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace.. a soul generated by love.” – Martin Luther King Jr.Tweet Quote
16. “Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
17. “That’s love, you see. It is redemptive, and this is why Jesus says love. There’s something about love that builds up and is creative. There is something about hate that tears down and is destructive. So love your enemies.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
18. “For when people get caught up with that which is right and they are willing to sacrifice for it, there is no stopping point short of victory.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
19. “Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
20. “The time is always right to do right.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
21. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?'” – Martin Luther King Jr.
22. “Forgiveness is not an occasional act. It is a permanent attitude.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
23. “A nation or civilization that continues to produce soft-minded men purchases its own spiritual death on an installment plan.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
24. “Nothing worthwhile is gained without sacrifice.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
25. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King Jr.Tweet Quote
Bonus Martin Luther King Jr. Quote
Bonus: Alright, here’s our final MLK Jr. quote, and it’s one of our favorites. Let it give you hope to keep dreaming and striving for the bigger, better, and brighter future of your dreams.
There you have it, some of Martin Luther King Jr.’s most inspiring quotes. We hope they move and inspire you to leave your own legacy of positive change.
Till you reach your aims,
100+ BEST NAPOLEON HILL QUOTES TO HELP YOU THINK AND GROW RICH
WARREN BUFFETT’S NET WORTH AND HOW HE GOT SO RICH
35+ POWERFUL DAN PEÑA QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE MORE
CODIE SANCHEZ NET WORTH AND HOW SHE BUILT HER FORTUNE
THE LINK BETWEEN WORK ETHIC AND SUCCESS
JEFF BEZOS NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HE MAKES PER YEAR
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2023)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE MORE
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP AND NOT WORK UNTIL YOU DIE
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. If you’ve ever asked yourself,...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
BEST WORKOUT APPS AND DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS
This review for best workout apps may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are...
Self-Discipline4 weeks ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
Quotes3 weeks ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence12 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2023)
Motivation3 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation3 weeks ago
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes2 days ago
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE MORE
Inspiration5 months ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Inspiration1 week ago
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Confidence1 year ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes2 months ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY QUOTES
Motivation2 weeks ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation4 weeks ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2023