If you’re looking for some energizing quotes on staying hungry for success, then this page is for you. We created this page because striving to create a successful life has its challenges. Chasing your dreams, changing your behaviors, and overcoming negative habits is not only difficult at times, but it can be down right exhausting.
And believe it or not, getting the most out of life, improving your financial situation, or even reaching a specific goal requires a considerable amount of ambition and consistent energy. In short, you’ve got to be hungry and stay hungry to achieve the success you seek.
Napoleon Hill, the author of the number 1 best-selling self improvement book of all-time once stated, “Week desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire brings a small amount of heat.” Which is why we’ve pulled together these powerful stay hungry quotes… to help you stay on fire for what you want.
So, with that being said, if you’re ready for this collection of quotes meant to help you stay hungry for your aspirations so you can eventually turn them into reality, then let’s dive right in:
TOP QUOTES TO HELP YOU STAY HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS
1. “A lion runs the fastest when he is hungry.” – Salman Khan
2. “Everyone wants to eat, but few are willing to hunt.” – Anonymous
3. “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” – Dwayne Johnson
4. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” – Stephen King
5. “For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
6. “Stay hungry and follow your dreams.” – Jack Ma
7. “The world is a jungle. You either fight and dominate or hide and evaporate.” – Anonymous
8. “If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
9. “When you’re hungry for success, don’t let anyone feed you crap about slowing down.” – Marie Forleo
10. “Stay hungry, stay humble” – Tom Brady
11. “Stay hungry. Feast on success. Be more, do more.” – Anonymous
12. “The most successful people in the world have an insatiable hunger to do more, be more, give more, and create more.” – Tony Robbins
13. “Become so curious and obsessed with one thing that you forget everything else. Follow it, drink it, dive deep in it, master it. Remarkable results need remarkable actions.” – Maxime Lagacé
“Become so curious and obsessed with one thing that you forget everything else. Follow it, drink it, dive deep in it, master it. Remarkable results need remarkable actions.” – Maxime LagacéTweet Quote
14. “Don’t wait for opportunity to knock, leave the door open.” – Anonymous
15. “Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way.” – Les Brown
16. “If you are not hungry for success, you will not make the best use of your time. It is simple and clear. People who are hungry for food never play with a meal when they see it.” – Israelmore Ayivor
“If you are not hungry for success, you will not make the best use of your time. It is simple and clear. People who are hungry for food never play with a meal when they see it.” – Israelmore AyivorTweet Quote
17. “I suggest that you become obsessed about the things you want; otherwise, you are going to spend a lifetime being obsessed with making up excuses as to why you didn’t get the life you wanted.” – Grant Cardone
18. “A hungry dog hunts best. A hungrier dog hunts even better.” – Norman Ralph Augustine
19. “The wolf on the hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.” – Anonymous
20. “The people who want to step into their greatness are hungry!” – Les Brown
21. “Be ambitious and passionate about what you are doing and success will find you.” – Steve Jobs
22. “Be hungry for success, hungry to make your mark, hungry to be seen and to be heard and to have an effect. And as you move up and become successful, make sure also to be hungry for helping others.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
23. “You’ve gotta be hungry for it; ready to put everything into it. EVERYTHING! Every second. You have to be the first one to the line. That’s how leaders are born.” – Ray Lewis
“You’ve gotta be hungry for it; ready to put everything into it. EVERYTHING! Every second. You have to be the first one to the line. That’s how leaders are born.” – Ray LewisTweet Quote
24. “Many successful founders were not wealthy when they began. They were hungry for success.” Eric Ries
25. “I’m hungry for knowledge. The whole thing is to learn every day, to get brighter and brighter.” – Jay Z
Ready To Get Back to Unleashing Your Talent Yet?
We don’t know about you, but after reading through this first set of stay hungry quotes, we’re feeling fired up to unleash more of our best into the world. But don’t stop reading just yet on our account.
By all means, keep saturating your mind with this last set of quotes on staying hungry for success. Let them rev you up and reignite your drive to achieve “the impossible”. Let’s go!
Related: Best Motivational Quotes of All-Time
26. “Be obsessed or be average.” – Grant Cardone
27. “Surround yourself with those that are hungry for success. – If you get complacent, the pack will remind you to hunt.” – Tiffany Shotwell
28. “My hunger has destroyed my fear of failure. Being hungry is the key element of my success. I am not satisfied with what I achieved yesterday. I want to make progress, to innovate, to grow and to revolutionize the world .” – Steve Jobs
29. “If you want to do anything worthwhile in life, you gotta be hungry.” – Les Brown
30. “Hunger is the only differentiation in people; it’s not talent.” – Tony Robbins
31. “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.” – Don Zimmer
32. “I was always very intense. As a kid already I was very intense, and I was very hungry. I always wanted to be the best, I always to be number one, I always wanted to get to the top. I never believed in just getting by.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
33. “When you’re thirsty drink, when you’re hungry eat, when you want success, work hard.” – Victoria Addino
“When you’re thirsty drink, when you’re hungry eat, when you want success, work hard.” – Victoria AddinoTweet Quote
34. “You need hard work like before you became champion, you work because you were hungry, you need this, and you have big motivation, then you become champion, you lose your motivation, but you forget about other guys, coming, training so hard, very hungry, and you have to understand this. I understand this. I know this stuff, and that is why I keep training and keep working.” – Khabib Nurmagomedov
35. “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” – Theodore Roosevelt
36. “I don’t like being comfortable. Once you get used to it, it’s hard to give up. I’d rather stay hungry.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
“I don’t like being comfortable. Once you get used to it, it’s hard to give up. I’d rather stay hungry.” – Arnold SchwarzeneggerTweet Quote
37. “Successful people stay hungry — knowing this is the only way to no go hungry.” – Grant Cardone
38. “It is essential to understand that battles are primarily won in the hearts of men.” – Vince Lombardi
39. “A man’s worth is no greater than his ambitions.” – Marcus Aurelius
40. “Practice like you’ve never won. Play like you’ve never lost.” – Michael Jordan
41. “The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible — and achieve it, generation after generation.” – Pearl S. Buck
42. “Be grateful for what you have, but stay hungry for more.” – Atlas Rowe
43. “The one common denominator of all successful people is their hunger to push through their fears.” – Tony Robbins
“The one common denominator of all successful people is their hunger to push through their fears.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
44. “If you really want something, you will work hard for it.” – Edmund Hillary
45. “Success is the child of audacity.” – Benjamin Disraeli
46. “If a man does not work passionately – even furiously – at being the best in the world at what he does, he fails his talent, his destiny, and his God.” – George Lois
“If a man does not work passionately – even furiously – at being the best in the world at what he does, he fails his talent, his destiny, and his God.” – George LoisTweet Quote
47. “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing.” – Abraham Lincoln
48. “I’ve accomplished more than I ever dreamed. But I’m hungry for more.” – Lewis Hamilton
49. “The starting point of all achievement, is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
50. “Stay hungry, stay foolish.” – Steve Jobs
“Stay hungry” is a popular maxim these days. It’s popularity has grown due to the fact that staying motivated has been isolated as a major factor for achieving what we are after. Being hungry and staying hungry is all about maintaining the resolve, the drive, and the will to achieve whatever it is you’ve set your sights on.
With that being said, we hope these top 50 quotes on being hungry for success, have rekindled you desire for achievement. We hope they have nudged you, even if just a little, to keep to pressing on, full-steam ahead towards your dreams.
Keep to it,
PS – If you enjoyed these inspiring quotes on being hungry for success, then no doubt you’ll love these powerful motivational sayings.
Featured Image Credit: Matthew Yohe, CC BY-SA 3.0