Leaving a legacy is about making our mark in this world. It’s about ensuring that the life we led, mattered, and that we made the most of it. For most of us, it takes a near death experience, or hitting rock bottom before we begin paying attention to exactly what we’ve been doing with our lives. And unfortunately, it’s usually a tragedy that jolts us into realizing that our time on this beautiful planet is actually limited.
With that being said, our hope is that we can help you bypass having to experience the tragedy or close-calls in life before you sincerely begin considering what your legacy will be. So, we’ve rounded up some of the most inspiring quotes about leaving a legacy to do just that.
Use these quotes to nudge yourself into considering if what you’ve been doing with your life up until this point, is aligned with the legacy you want to leave. Then leverage that awareness and inspiration to get to work on creating your legacy. So, if you’re ready, let’s dive in…
INSPIRATIONAL LEAVING A LEGACY QUOTES
1. “Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.” – Shannon L. Alder
2. “The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.” – Kalu Ndukwe Kalu
3. “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” – Pericles
“What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” – PericlesTweet Quote
4. “Your story is the greatest legacy that you will leave to your friends. It’s the longest-lasting legacy you will leave to your heirs.” – Steve Saint
5. “If you’re going to live, leave a legacy. Make a mark on the world that can’t be erased.” – Maya Angelou
6. “That is your legacy on this earth when you leave this earth: how many hearts you touched.” – Patti Davis
“That is your legacy on this earth when you leave this earth: how many hearts you touched.” – Patti DavisTweet Quote
7. “If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more, become more, then you are an excellent leader.” – Dolly Parton
8. “Live, laugh, leave a legacy.” – Stephen R. Covey
9. “Immortality is to live your life doing good things, and leaving your mark behind.” – Brandon Lee
10. “What we do now echoes in eternity.” – Marcus Aurelius
11. “Death comes to us all, but great achievements build a monument which shale endure until the sun grows cold.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. “I am convinced that the greatest legacy we can leave our children are happy memories.” – Og Mandino
13. “If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin
“If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin FranklinTweet Quote
14. “The need to leave a legacy is our spiritual need to have a sense of meaning, purpose, personal congruence, and contribution.” – Stephen R. Covey
15. “The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example.” – Benjamin Disraeli
16. “The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.” – William James
“The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.” – William JamesTweet Quote
17. “What you do is your history. What you set in motion is your legacy.” – Leonard Sweet
18. “Legacy is not leaving something for people. It’s leaving something in people.” – Peter Strople
19. “All good men and women must take responsibility to create legacies that will take the next generation to a level we could only imagine.” – Jim Rohn
20. “Your life is your message to the world. Make sure it’s inspiring.” – Anonymous
21. “Please think about your legacy because you are writing it every day.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
22. “Stop giving your gift to those who want to use you for the development of their legacy, at the cost of yours.” – Steve Harvey
23. “We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something the will.” – Chuck Palahniuk
“We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something the will.” – Chuck PalahniukTweet Quote
24. “There’s only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” – Oscar Wilde
25. “You can’t make footprints in the sands of time if you’re sitting on your butt.” – Bob Moawad
26. “I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do.” – Jesus Christ, John: 17, 4
“I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do.” – Jesus Christ, John: 17, 4Tweet Quote
27. “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” – Taylor Swift
28. “Do whatever you gotta do to chase your legacy every second of your life.” – Ray Lewis
29. “You only live once. But if you work it right, once is enough my friend.” – Greg Plitt
30. “Outlive your life!” – Max Lucado
31. “It is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny.” – Tony Robbins
32. “Greatness begins with a vision. And ends with a legacy.” – Robin Sharma
33. “The choices we make about the lives we live determine the kinds of legacies we leave.” – Tavis Smiley
“The choices we make about the lives we live determine the kinds of legacies we leave.” – Tavis SmileyTweet Quote
34. “My art is that of the 35mm kind; my poetry is of the lead and ink kind; my happiness is of the product of both: and my legacy is of the story of my soul, that my life left behind.” – Jeremy Aldana
35. “We stand our best chance of leaving a legacy to those who want to learn, our children, by standing firm. In matters of style, hey, swing with the stream. But in matters of principle, you need to stand like a rock.” – Kevin Costner
Quotes are extremely effective at capturing and effectively communicating thoughts and ideas. Some can be motivating, while others inspiring. But most importantly, quotes can help us gain clarity on the values, beliefs and perceptions we have regarding a specific subject.
With that being said, we hope you are enjoying these leaving a legacy quotes. But more importantly, we hope these quotes are helping you fortify your belief in the value of leaving a legacy.
Related: Live Life to the Fullest
36. “You are the posterity of your family. You are either continuing the progression or regression of your ancestors.” – Johnnie Dent Jr.
“You are the posterity of your family. You are either continuing the progression or regression of your ancestors.” – Johnnie Dent Jr.Tweet Quote
37. “The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.” – Billy Graham
38. “Unlike wealth, there is an infinite value in legacy.” – Criss Jami
39. “Legacy. What is a legacy? It’s planting seeds in a garden you never get to see.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
40. “You can’t leave a footprint that lasts if you’re always walking on tiptoe.” – Marion Blakey
“You can’t leave a footprint that lasts if you’re always walking on tiptoe.” – Marion BlakeyTweet Quote
41. “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” – William Arthur Ward
42. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
43. “I think the whole world is dying to hear someone say, ‘I love you.’ I think that if I can leave the legacy of love and passion in the world, then I think I’ve done my job in a world that’s getting colder and colder by the day.” – Lionel Richie
“I think the whole world is dying to hear someone say, ‘I love you.’ I think that if I can leave the legacy of love and passion in the world, then I think I’ve done my job in a world that’s getting colder and colder by the day.” – Lionel RichieTweet Quote
44. “Children are the legacy we leave for the time we will not live to see.” – Aristotle
45. “When we let the expectations of others or our own unreasonable self-expectations rule, we silence the power of our legacies.” – Joy Dekok
46. “It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.” – J.K. Rowling
“It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.” – J.K. RowlingTweet Quote
47. “Our legacy is how we spend our time and who we spend it with.” – Jim Stengel
48. “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
49. “Everyone must leave something behind when he dies, my grandfather said. A child or a book or a painting or a house or a wall built or a pair of shoes made. Or a garden planted. Something your hand touched some way so your soul has somewhere to go when you die, and when people look at that tree or that flower you planted, you’re there.” – Ray Bradbury
50. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
51. “No legacy is as rich as honesty.” – William Shakespeare
52. “Legacy is not what I did for myself. It’s what I’m doing for the next generation.” – Vitor Belfort
53. “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” – Albert Pine
“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” – Albert PineTweet Quote
54. “Not every legend is a myth, some are flesh and blood. Some legends walk among us, but they aren’t born, they’re built. Legends are made from iron & sweat, mind and muscle, blood and vision and victory. Legends are champions, they grow, they win, they conquer. There’s a legend behind every legacy, there’s a blueprint behind every legend.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
55. “Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life, it’s about what you inspire others to do.” – Leaving a Legacy Quotes
56. “Your legacy should be that you made it better than it was when you got it.” – Lee Iacocoa
“Your legacy should be that you made it better than it was when you got it.” – Lee IacocoaTweet Quote
57. “Messenger boy: The Thessalonian you’re fighting, he’s the biggest man I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t want to fight him. Achilles: That is why no one will remember your name.” – Troy
58. “Your children are your legacy to the world. As you raise them with love, you contribute to making this world a better place.” – Kristine Carlson
59. “Every person has a legacy. You may not know what your impact is, and it may not be something you can write on your tombstone, but every person has an impact on this world.” – Dara Horn
60. “Create your legacy by fulfilling your potential.” – Gino Norris
61. “If you’re not pushing your limits, chasing your dreams, or leaning into your legacy…chances are nil you’ll ever make history.” – Atlas Rowe
62. “I don’t fight for the money. I fight for my legacy, I fight for history, I fight for my people.” – Khabib Nurmagomedov
63. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother TeresaTweet Quote
64. “Live your life in such a way that you’ll be remembered for your kindness, compassion, fairness, character, benevolence, and a force for good who had much respect for life, in general.” – Germany Kent
65. “A man’s legacy is determined by how the story ends.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
66. “I don’t know what my name meant before I got here, but I know what it’s going to mean before I leave.” – Brian Bullock
“I don’t know what my name meant before I got here, but I know what it’s going to mean before I leave.” – Brian BullockTweet Quote
67. “The songs of our ancestors are also the songs of our children.” – Phillip Carr-Gomm
68. “A writer doesn’t dream of riches and fame, those these things are nice. A true writer longs to leave behind a piece of themselves, something that withstands the test of time and is passed down for generations.” – C.K. Webb
69. “What a man does for others, not what they do for him, gives him immortality.” – Daniel Webster
70. “The great and glorious legacy of a human being is to live with purpose.” – Robin Sharma
“The great and glorious legacy of a human being is to live with purpose.” – Robin SharmaTweet Quote
71. “I can’t go back and change the hands of time but what I can do is create a new legacy.” – Eric Thomas
Bonus Legacy Quote
Bonus: Alright, we have one last legacy quote to leave you with. We hope this quote we leave with the inspiration needed to begin taking action on those things which matter most as it relates to creating your legacy. Here it is:
“Either you make a mark on the world, or the world will make a mark on you.” – Paulo CoelhoTweet Quote
There you have it, the best of the best leaving a legacy quotes to inspire you to get busy creating yours. We hope you’re feeling fired up to begin putting a stamp on your future by acting to contribute something meaningful to those who will be here long after you are gone.
With that being said, if you enjoyed these quotes about leaving a legacy, please don’t hesitate to bookmark the page, or share it with someone who you think will benefit from it.
Now go forth and live today like it matters, because it does.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these leaving a legacy quotes, then you’ll love these quotes on living life to the fullest.
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Imagine a world, where people weren’t afraid to go for their dreams. A world where people didn’t feel stuck, hopeless, or forced into a life they know in their bones they shouldn’t be living.
Imagine if more people actually believed in their dreams. Moreover, had the chutzpah to go for them.
How many more life changing and society improving ideas and innovations would there be?
How much happier and fulfilled would the general population become?
What kind of overall positive impact would this have on the state of our society?
I believe if more people followed their dreams the benefits would be dramatic and positive. People’s lives, society, heck even the world, would improve all together.
To help encourage and inspire such potential outcomes, we’ve curated this list of some pretty powerful quotes to nudge you to follow your heart. After all, the upside seems worth it.
May these follow your dreams quotes, inspire you to go for yours!
QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOU TO GO FOR YOUR DREAMS
1. “Don’t ever let someone tell you, you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you got to protect it.” – Steven Conrad
2. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
3. “20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
“20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark TwainTweet Quote
4. “When you have a dream that you can’t let go of, trust your instincts and pursue it. But remember: Real dreams take work, They take patience, and sometimes they require you to dig down very deep. Be sure you’re willing to do that.” – Harvey Mackay
5. “Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” – John Updike
6. “You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?” – George Bernard Shaw
“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?” – George Bernard ShawTweet Quote
7. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
8. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
9. “If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” – Jim Carrey
10. “Follow your dreams, they know the way.” – Kobe Yamada
11. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
12. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
13. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
“A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin PowellTweet Quote
14. “If one advances confidently in the direction of one’s dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau
15. “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.” – John Barrymore
16. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah
17. “Dreams are illustrations… from the book your soul is writing about you.” – Marsha Norman
18. “Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.” – Goethe
19. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
20. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
21. “When you stop having dreams and ideals — well, you might as well stop altogether.” – Marian Anderson
22. “Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.” – Edgar Cayce
23. “Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” – Goethe
“Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” – GoetheTweet Quote
24. “Without dreams, there can be no courage. And without courage, there can be no action.” – Wim Wender
25. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
The Power of These Follow Your Dreams Quotes
Quotes, like books, lets us know that we are not alone. And that if one person can do something, so can another. Considering this fact, we hope these follow your dreams quotes are getting you fired up to believe in your dreams. Strike that, we don’t want them to just get you fire up to believe, we want them to get you fired up to chase them as well.
With that being said, you are half way there, so don’t stop now! The more you read, the more you’ll want to go for your dreams!
Related: Live YOUR Life Quotes
26. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher ReeveTweet Quote
27. “Nothing happens unless first we dream.” – Carl Sandburg
28. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” – Les Brown
29. “It may be that those who do most, dream most.” – Stephen Butler Leacock
30. “Sometimes, a winner is a dreamer who just won’t quit.” – Rudy
31. “Stay focused, go after your dreams, and keep moving towards your goals.” – LL Cool J
32. “Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.” – Roy T. Bennett
33. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet TubmanTweet Quote
34. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” – John Wooden
35. “You will never find time for anything. You must make it.” – Charles Buxton. M
36. “To be a human being is to be in a state of tension between your appetites and your dreams, and the social realities around you and your obligations to your fellow man.” – John Updike
“To be a human being is to be in a state of tension between your appetites and your dreams, and the social realities around you and your obligations to your fellow man.” – John UpdikeTweet Quote
37. “I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got.” – Walter Cronkite
38. “Love what you do and do what you love. Don’t listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life.” – Ray Bradbury
39. “It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?'” – Jim Carrey
40. “No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.” – Lupita Nyong’o
41. “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda
42. “I don’t dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living.” – Steven Spielberg
43. “The end of wisdom is to dream high enough to lose the dream in the seeking of it.” – William Faulkner
“The end of wisdom is to dream high enough to lose the dream in the seeking of it.” – William FaulknerTweet Quote
44. “When you stop chasing your dreams, your dreams start chasing you.” – Dez Del Rio
45. “As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning.” – Barbara Sher
46. “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt
“Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul BrandtTweet Quote
47. “Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” – Napoleon Hill
48. “Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind.” – Mick Jagger
49. “Your better future is a dream for yourself and for your family.” – Jim Rohn
50. “In this world you only get what you grab for.” – Giovani Boccaccio
51. “Only do what your heart tells you.” – Princess Diana
52. “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” – George Michael
53. “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” – Lao Tzu
“At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” – Lao TzuTweet Quote
54. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
55. “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.” – Tony Gaskins
Related: 10 Reasons to Follow Your Dreams
56. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
57. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” – W. Clement Stone
58. “I learned that dreams can be challenging, and,…. are always worth the success they can bring.” – Darren Hardy
59. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
60. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl NightingaleTweet Quote
61. “Dreams are not what you see in your sleep, they are the things that don’t let you sleep” – Cristiano Ronaldo
62. “I told the same $25 a night jokes over and over until they paid me $250, then $25,000, $75,000, $125,000, $500,000… $58,000 with the Kings of Comedy in one night! Repetition is how I became successful. I told those same jokes until I built an empire and a lifestyle beyond my wildest dreams! Never give up!” – Steve Harvey
63. “Take big, audacious action in the direction of your dreams and do not let the fact that you’re wetting your pants stop you.” – Jen Sincero
“Take big, audacious action in the direction of your dreams and do not let the fact that you’re wetting your pants stop you.” – Jen SinceroTweet Quote
64. “You’ve got to follow that dream, wherever that dream may lead.” – Elvis Presley
65. “Be the brave soul who decided to go for it all.” – Atlas Rowe
66. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” Henry Ford
“The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” Henry FordTweet Quote
67. “Stop looking for permission to pursue your dreams! They are your dreams and you don’t need a co-signer to chase them.” – Eric Thomas
68. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
69. “May you follow your dreams and always believe in yourself. Keep your eyes on the stars and hope in your heart.” – Anonymous
70. “I stayed true to my dreams, and eventually they came true.” – Kevin Hart
71. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
72. “Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you.” – Anonymous
73. “Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind.” – Mick Jagger
74. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
75. “No matter the size or scope of your setbacks and they are sure to be many and varied, the only way to achieve your dreams is to move past the snags that trip you up. Greatness only moves in one direction: forward.” – Darrin Wiggins
76. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough.” – Muhammad Ali
77. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
78. “Don’t dream your life, but live your dream.” – Mark Twain
79. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” – Albert Einstein
80. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
81. “Let your dreams become your reality, set your goals, take action, and live your dream.” – Catherine Pulsifer
82. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent Van Gogh
83. “One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping-stone to something better.” – Colonel Sanders
“One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping-stone to something better.” – Colonel SandersTweet Quote
84. “Every human heart cries and yearns for the same thing: a chance to fulfill his or her own dreams and desires. Even the poorest man has a dream.” – Myles Munroe
85. “Only you know what’s inside of you. Only you know what you can accomplish… What you’re capable of, your dreams, your desires, your wants and your ability, you only know. Nobody else knows. Whatever you feel in your heart and in your gut, you should follow that.” – Jennifer Lopez
86. “If you follow your dreams and spend your life doing what brings you joy, you are more likely to find success.” – Richard Branson
“If you follow your dreams and spend your life doing what brings you joy, you are more likely to find success.” – Richard BransonTweet Quote
87. “If you follow your dreams, it means you follow your heart and if you follow your heart I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Celine Dion
88. “This world wasn’t built by people with small vision and minor thoughts. It was built by the misfits, eccentrics and oddballs who had the courage to passionately follow the voice of their dreams.”
89. “I knew that if I failed, I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” – Jeff Bezos
90. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo CoelhoTweet Quote
91. “Don’t let anyone steal your dreams. Follow your heart no matter what.” – Jack Canfield
92. “Every artist was first an amateur.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
93. “The measure of a great life is whether it matches your dream.” – Marie Forleo
94. “You can’t make a footprint that lasts if you’re always walking on tiptoe.” – Marion Blakey
95. “Always trust your gut.” – Robert Herjavec
96. “One may walk over the highest mountain, one step at a time.” – John Wanamaker
97. “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Eliot
98. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
99. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
100. “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” – Goethe
101. “Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself.” – Cicero
102. “When you have passion and commitment, you don’t need a complex plan. Your plan is your life is your dream.” – Rudy Ruettiger
103. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – John C. Maxwell
104. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
105. “The single most important part of your life is your dream.” – Steve Harvey
106. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.” – Steve Jobs
Bonus Follow Your Dream Quote
Bonus: Alright, we’ve got one last quote for you… consider it the grand finale of our follow your dreams quotes! It’s key, because it touches on the one thing that keeps most people back from taking action on their dreams….commitment. Here it is:
“Dreams without goals remain dreams.” – Denzel Washington
GO FOR YOUR DREAMS
Alright friends, there you have it…. the best 100+ follow your dreams quotes we could find to help you kick-start your dream chasing!
Every dream deserves at least a shot. Even if you think it’s crazy, or that nobody would support your dream, you should still pursuit it.
Why? Because life it too short and too precious to spend it living someone else’s dream.
We hope after reading these quotes about following your dreams you’ll consider sharing that awesome dream that stirs you, with the world, by going for it.
Seriously, what do you have to lose? Go for it, go for your dreams today!
PS – The #1 regret people mention while lying on their deathbeds is, “I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.” So, follow your dreams, and that won’t be you.
50+ REMARKABLE QUOTES ON EXCELLENCE
Excellence is the quality of being outstanding or extremely good. It is also about aiming for that which is the highest and best. In short, excellence is about striving for greatness, it’s about chasing potential.
With that said, we’ve rounded up some of very best quotes on excellence. Our hope is that these quotes will inspire you turn your back on mediocrity, and pursue the highest and best in everything you do, not just for yourself, but for your community and for the world.
Best Excellence Quotes to Inspire The Best In You
1. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
2. “I’m in the pursuit of awesomeness, excellence is the bare minimum.” – Kanye West
3. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi
“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince LombardiTweet Quote
4. “Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.” – John W. Gardner
5. “Consistency is what transforms average into excellence.” – Anonymous
6. “Whatever you want to do, if you want to be great at it, you have to love it and be able to make sacrifices for it.” – Maya Angelou
“Whatever you want to do, if you want to be great at it, you have to love it and be able to make sacrifices for it.” – Maya AngelouTweet Quote
7. “Excellence is not being the best; it is doing your best.” – Excellence Quote
8. “Aspire greatly; anything less than a commitment to excellence becomes an acceptance of mediocrity.” – Brian Tracy
9. “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
10. “Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better.” – Pat Riley
11. “Excellence isn’t a one-week or one-year ideal. It’s a constant.” – Michael Jordan
12. “It takes time to create excellence. If it could be done quickly, more people would do it.” – John Wooden
13. “Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way.” – Booker T. Washington
14. “Once you have experienced excellence you will never again be content with mediocrity.” – Thomas S. Monson
15. “Excellence is never an accident; it is the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities.” – Anonymous
16. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
“If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.Tweet Quote
17. “Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.” – Colin Powell
18. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less than excellent work.” – Thomas J. Watson
19. “Whatever is is that you do, you are making a stand, either for excellence or for mediocrity.” – Brandon Webb
20. “Excellence is not an accomplishment. It is a spirit, a never-ending process.” – Lawrence M. Miller
“Excellence is not an accomplishment. It is a spirit, a never-ending process.” – Lawrence M. MillerTweet Quote
21. “The extent of your impact on the world depends on the size of your devotion to excellence.” – Robin Sharma
22. “Excellence is in the details. Give attention to the details in everything you do and excellence will come.” – Perry Sexton
23. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential, these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Confucius
“The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential, these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – ConfuciusTweet Quote
24. “The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.” – Eric Thomas
25. “Strive not to be a success but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
Halfway There, Keep Striving For Excellence
Perfection may not obtainable, but in today’s hyper-competitive world, striving to give your work, art, and business everything you’ve got is the best way to ensure your eventual success. With that said, we hope you’re enjoying our collection of quotes about excellence.
Fun Fact: Did you know Michelangelo’s famous sculpture of ‘David’ took 4 years to complete? Michelangelo’s commitment to excellence is why to this day, many if not most art enthusiasts believe there is no other artwork equal to its excellence of artistry.
With that said, you’re more than halfway through these excellence quotes. So, keep reading and get even more inspired to strive for excellence and keep reaching to achieve the impossible.
Related: Discipline Quotes
26. “Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.” – Anonymous
“Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.” – AnonymousTweet Quote
27. “Striving for excellence is a positive quality. Striving for perfection is self-defeating.” – Melody Beattie
28. “The pursuit of excellence is less profitable than the pursuit of bigness, but it can be more satisfying.” – David Ogilvy
29. “Success is about having. Excellence is about being.” – Mike Ditka
30. “The noblest search is the search for excellence.” – Excellence Quote
31. “The difference between mediocrity and excellence is often a matter of effort.” – Diana Waring
32. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King
33. “Pride is a personal commitment. It is an attitude which separates excellence from mediocrity.” – William Blake
“Pride is a personal commitment. It is an attitude which separates excellence from mediocrity.” – William BlakeTweet Quote
34. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential? These are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Eddie Robinson
35. “Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical, and expecting more than others think is possible.” – Ronnie Oldham
36. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington
“We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna HuffingtonTweet Quote
37. “If you want better for yourself, for your life, for your business, for others, you must be committed to excellence.” – Atlas Rowe
38. “Excellences is the unlimited ability to improve the quality of what you have to offer.” – Rick Pitino
39. “The thing that keeps a business ahead of the competition is excellence in execution.” – Tom Peters
40. “There are no shortcuts to excellence.” – The STRIVE
41. “Mediocrity always attacks excellence.” – Michael Beckwith
42. “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” – Steve Jobs
43. “Personal development is a lifelong commitment to excellence.” – Isaac Mashman
44. “The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is disappointment.” – William Arthur Ward
45. “If you strive for excellence, success will follow.’ – Shreya Ghoshai
46. “Excellence is not a destination but a determination.” – Debasish Mridha
47. “You make your own luck. You make it in training.” – Simon Biles
48. “I do the very best I know-how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.” – Abraham Lincoln
49. “I often say ‘pursue excellence, ignore success.’ Success is a by-product of excellence.” – Deepak Chopra
50. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
51. “Mastery is not a function of genius or talent, it is a function of time and intense focus applied to a particular field of knowledge.” – Robert Greene
52. “You can only become great at that thing you’re willing to sacrifice for.” – Maya Angelou
53. “Wherever we are, whatever we’re doing and wherever we are going, we owe it to ourselves, to our art, to the world to do it well. That’s our primary duty. And our obligation.” – Ryan Holiday
“Wherever we are, whatever we’re doing and wherever we are going, we owe it to ourselves, to our art, to the world to do it well. That’s our primary duty. And our obligation.” – Ryan HolidayTweet Quote
54. “Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” – Voltaire
55. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
Bonus Excellence Quote
Bonus: Alright, here’s one last quote on excellence. Let it inspire you, advise you, and compel you to embrace excellence in all you do once and for all. Enjoy.
We hope you enjoyed this collection of excellence quotes. If any of them inspired you or moved you in any way, please share them with a friend or loved one who may enjoy a few excellent words.
Till excellence is achieved,
PS – If you enjoyed this remarkable collection of excellence quotes, then you’ll likely also enjoy these inspiring quotes on progress and growth.
25+ INSPIRATIONAL MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. QUOTES
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. hardly needs an introduction considering how big of an impact he made in the world. As one of the most prominent champions and leaders of the civil rights movement in the mid 1900’s, he galvanized his contemporaries, inspired and uplifted a generation, and eventually won the Nobel Peace Prize. King lived an extraordinary life, and as a result, he’s become a household name.
That said, we hope to capture the spirit of courage, inspiration, and leadership of what this great man stood for with this small but powerful collection of Martin Luther King Jr. quotes. May they inspire you to lead your life from the front, like the great Dr. King Jr.
INSPIRATIONAL MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. QUOTES
1. “I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
2. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
3. “Hate is too great a burden to bear. I have decided to love.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
4. “People fail to get along because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don’t know each other; they don’t know each other because they have not communicated with each other.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
5. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.Tweet Quote
6. “That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
7. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
8. “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged y the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
9. “No lie can live forever.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
10. “If I cannot do great things, I can do great small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“If I cannot do great things, I can do great small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King Jr.Tweet Quote
11. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
12. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
13. “Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
14. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
15. “Everybody can be great.. because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace.. a soul generated by love.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“Everybody can be great.. because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace.. a soul generated by love.” – Martin Luther King Jr.Tweet Quote
16. “Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
17. “That’s love, you see. It is redemptive, and this is why Jesus says love. There’s something about love that builds up and is creative. There is something about hate that tears down and is destructive. So love your enemies.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
18. “For when people get caught up with that which is right and they are willing to sacrifice for it, there is no stopping point short of victory.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
19. “Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
20. “The time is always right to do right.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
21. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?'” – Martin Luther King Jr.
22. “Forgiveness is not an occasional act. It is a permanent attitude.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
23. “A nation or civilization that continues to produce soft-minded men purchases its own spiritual death on an installment plan.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
24. “Nothing worthwhile is gained without sacrifice.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
25. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King Jr.Tweet Quote
Bonus Martin Luther King Jr. Quote
Bonus: Alright, here’s our final MLK Jr. quote, and it’s one of our favorites. Let it give you hope to keep dreaming and striving for the bigger, better, and brighter future of your dreams.
There you have it, some of Martin Luther King Jr.’s most inspiring quotes. We hope they move and inspire you to leave your own legacy of positive change.
Till you reach your aims,
20+ KEEP MOVING FORWARD QUOTES TO HELP YOU GO THE DISTANCE
It’s no secret, but 90% of all businesses fail. Even worse, 92% of all people who set out for themselves a new goal at the beginning of each new year fail to achieve them. In addition to that tragedy, nearly 50% of all marriages in the United States end in divorce. And 100% of ever single success story we’ve encountered consists of multiple failures before success is ever achieved. The great news is, these odds are beatable. Believe it or not, success in every situation, be in it business, about goals, relationships, and achievement can occur with greater regularity by anyone who follows these three little words; Keep Moving Forward.
Indeed, success can be yours if you just K.M.F…. Keep Moving Forward. When you want to quit, when life is hard, when everything seems to be going against you. Just remember these three little words, and commit to following through, no matter how small the step, or insignificant the action, if you keep moving forward you will eventually arrive.
That said, in honor of these three powerful words, we’ve pulled together a handful Keep Moving Forward quotes to help you go the distance. May these quotes inspire, motivate, and move you to take just one more step, and then another, and then another, until you reach your aims. So, let’s dive into these quotes to keep you moving towards your prize, whatever it may be.
BEST KEEP MOVING FORWARD QUOTES
1. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
2. “The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you got to be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that.” – Rocky Balboa
3. “You must fail a hundred times to succeed once.” – Sylvester Stallone
4. “I failed forward to success. I truly believe that life is a series of many attempts and many failures before we realize success. The important thing is to keep on trying.” – Mary Kay Ash
5. “The moment you feel like quitting is the time you need to keep going. Persistence fuels genius, and grit creates champions.” – Robin Sharma
“The moment you feel like quitting is the time you need to keep going. Persistence fuels genius, and grit creates champions.” – Robin SharmaClick To Tweet
6. “A couple of years from now everything you’re stressing about won’t even matter. Keep moving forward.” – Anonymous
7. “Keep moving forward, don’t listen to the naysayers, persevere, be persistent.” – Rudy Ruettiger
8. “Always get up and keep moving forward… It may be slow but it is still progress.” – Dianna Morrow
9. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
10. “Keep moving forward.” – Walt Disney
11. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
12. “Life may not be going well for you now… press forward, anything is possible. Hold on to hope.” – Nick Vujicic
13. “Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.” – Roy T. Bennett
14. “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energy moving forward together towards an answer.” – Dennis Waitley
15. “If we fail to adapt, we fail to move forward.” – John Wooden
16. “You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward.” – Conrad Hall
17. “Just keep moving forward and don’t give a damn about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.” Johnny Depp
18. “Always take another step. If this is to no avail take another, and yet another. One step at a time is not too difficult.” – Og Mandino
19. “The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground.” – Anonymous
20. “Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
“Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad HiltonClick To Tweet
Bonus Keep Moving Forward Quote
Bonus: Here’s one last quote about moving forward no matter what, and we believe it to be true based off of our research, observations, and experience. Enjoy.
We hope you enjoyed this small but fierce collection of quotes to keep you moving forward. Sometimes, all you need is a little reminder when things get hard to help you get back on track. And of course, our hope is that at least one of these wise words will be that reminder for you so you can keep on keeping on.
That said, here are a handful of other helpful quotes pages that will help press on:
Till you reach your aims,
25+ BEST STOIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU TAKE ON THE STORMS OF LIFE
If you’re seeking out some of the best stoic quotes to help you take on the challenges of life, then you’ll enjoy this page. Before we dive in however, it’s important to know that the Stoic philosophy revolves around living life according to the 4 cardinal virtues of: courage, wisdom, justice, and temperance. According to the Stoics, the only source of “good” or “bad” in your life is internal – are you living according to these virtues (good) or not (bad)? Everything else: wealth, health, fortune, fame, pleasure is neither good nor bad inherently.
That is, the Stoics aspired to take full responsibility for their internal sense of wellbeing, not surrendering their peace of mind into the hands of other people, or nature.
Thus, this connects us to one of the key definitions for the word “Stoic”: “a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.” The Stoics believed that taking full responsibility for their only source of wellbeing (themselves), would make them resilient to misfortune. So, if you are ready to digest some of the best stoic quotes to help you take on each day and endure this year like a stoic, then let’s dive into to these pearls of wisdom left to us by the Stoics.
BEST STOIC QUOTES FOR TAKING ON LIFE
1. “The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.” – Marcus Aurelius
2. “To be like the rock that the waves keep crashing over. It stands unmoved and the raging of the sea falls still around it.” – Marcus Aurelius
3. “Make sure that the power within stays safe and free from assault, superior to pleasure”
4. “Choose not to be harmed – and you won’t feel harmed. Don’t feel harmed – and you haven’t been.” – Marcus Aurelius
5. “At dawn, when you have trouble getting out of bed, tell yourself: ‘I have to go to work – as a human being’.” – Marcus Aurelius
“At dawn, when you have trouble getting out of bed, tell yourself: ‘I have to go to work – as a human being’.” – Marcus AureliusTweet Quote
6. “No matter what anyone says or does, my task is to be good.” – Marcus Aurelius
7. “Not to assume it’s impossible because you find it hard. But to recognize that if it’s humanly possible, you can do it too.” – Marcus Aurelius
8. “Practice really hearing what people say. Do your best to get inside their minds.” – Marcus Aurelius
9. “Don’t be ashamed to need help.” – Marcus Aurelius
10. “Nothing happens to anyone that he can’t endure” – Marcus Aurelius
11. “Dig deep, the water – goodness – is down here. And as long as you keep digging, it will keep bubbling up.” – Marcus Aurelius
12. “Blame no one. Set people straight, if you can. If not, just repair the damage. And suppose you can’t do that either. Then where does blaming people get you?” – Marcus Aurelius
13. “Stick with the situation at hand, and ask, ‘Why is this so unbearable? Why can’t I endure it?’ You’ll be embarrassed to answer.” – Marcus Aurelius
14. “How long are you going to wait before you demand the best for yourself?” – Epictetus
15. “You become what you give your attention to.” – Epictetus
16. “What I advise you to do is not to be unhappy before the crisis comes.” – Seneca
17. “An angry man opens his mouth and shuts his eyes” – Cato
18. “We suffer more in imagination than in reality.” – Seneca
19. “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts” – Marcus Aurelius
20. “A gem cannot be polished without friction.” – Seneca
21. “You can endure anything your mind can make endurable, by treating it as in your interest to do so.” – Marcus Aurelius
22. “If they’ve made a mistake, correct them gently and show them where they went wrong. If you can’t do that, then the blame lies with you. Or no one.” – Marcus Aurelius
23. “Whatever happens to you has been waiting to happen since the beginning of time.” – Marcus Aurelius
24. “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” – Seneca
25. “He suffers more than necessary, who suffers before it is necessary.” – Seneca
Related: The Obstacle Is The Way Quotes
Bonus Stoic Quote
Bonus: Here’s one last and final stoic quote. It’s listed as a bonus because of it’s power as a thought experiment. Keeping this quote in mind despite the ups and downs of your life will best prepare you to take them optimally.
Stoic philosophy shifts responsibility of a person’s wellbeing from the outside world into their internal world – live a virtuous life, and misfortune will not be able to bring you down too much.
The ancient philosophers who tried following this philosophy had to deal with external adversities such as famine, slavery, disease, exile, treason, and other ailments of a non-modern world. We live much more comfortable lives. But replacing the “basic needs” adversities are other kinds of stressors. At our fingertips, we hold billions of people’s toxic opinions, bullying, and sometimes just plain cruelty.
We stress ourselves into chronic anxiety with day jobs, tasks, goals, relationships, and a non stop stream of notifications from all devices.
That said, reading a few Stoic quotes won’t change your life overnight. But, just like Marcus Aurlieus had to rehearse, practice, and remind himself daily – we too need to work towards becoming more resilient daily.
So, the next time you need a bit of inspiration to help you turn adversities into opportunities for growth, come back and review these stoic quotes.
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed this collection of powerful stoic quotes, then you’ll likely enjoy these inspiring quotes on resilience as well.
35+ MOTIVATIONAL TAI LOPEZ QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
HOW TO BUILD WEALTH IN 2023 – A BEGINNER’S GUIDE
35+ INSPIRING DAN LOK QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
HOW JOURNALING CAN BOOST YOUR CONFIDENCE & QUALITY OF LIFE
BRITISH BILLIONAIRE RICHARD BRANSON’S NET WORTH
35+ INSPIRATIONAL COLONEL SANDERS QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2023)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP AND NOT WORK UNTIL YOU DIE
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. If you’ve ever asked yourself,...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
BEST WORKOUT APPS AND DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS
This review for best workout apps may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are...
Self-Discipline3 weeks ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
Quotes2 weeks ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence12 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2023)
Motivation3 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation2 weeks ago
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes1 year ago
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration5 months ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Inspiration1 day ago
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Confidence1 year ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes2 months ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY QUOTES
Motivation4 days ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation2 weeks ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2023