5 WAYS TO TAKE MORE ACTION ON YOUR BIG GOALS & DREAMS
If you want to know how to be more action oriented then you’ve come to the right place, because this article is all about red hot action. It’s about learning how to become action oriented and getting motivated to start taking more action on what we really want in life.
So, if you’re someone who overthinks things, or gets caught up and paralyzed by analysis paralysis more often then you’d like to admit, then you’ll love what this article has in store for you. In short, this article is for you if you want to know how to be action oriented and if you’re ready to become an action taker.
So, if you’re ready, then let’s dive in:
The Only Action That Matters
First things first, we need to get clear on what action is. Now when I say action, I am not talking about movement, or just doing more of the same old things that you’ve been doing.
When I say action, I am talking about encouraging people to tap their fire. I am talking about digging deep to discover what that THING that brings you most to life is, and then taking action, fearless action towards bringing that dream or possibility that lights YOU up the most, to life.
Put another way, I am talking about the action that moves you closer to reaching your big life goals.
To give you a better sense of what I am talking about, let me tell you about a story my mentor would always use.
Motivation From a Mentor
This mentor would always speak about this poem that his father would post on his fridge when he was growing up. His father posted this poem on the fridge so that he and his brother could see the words from this poem every day before going to school.
Here is what the poem read:
“Spring has past, Summer has gone and Winter is here…. And the song that I meant to sing…. remains unsung, for I have spent my days stringing and unstringing my instrument.”
My mentor would go on to reveal how his father would later tell him exactly what that poem meant.
He said that the poem was written by a man whose heart was filled with regret over a life half lived.
The man was always getting ready to sing the great song of his life, he was always getting ready to start achieving, he was always getting ready to start fulfilling all the possibilities of what his life was meant be. But he got busy being busy.
That poem and the way my mentor expressed it, was such a powerful reminder to me….to pursue all that we want in this life.
In fact, I tell it to you now, because it encouraged me to not back down from my aspirations, and most importantly, to just GO for it.
So, that’s what I want to put urgency around today, taking action. And like I said before, not just any action, but action on the things that really matter to you, and your life. ACTION on the BIG Things!!
Action on those ideas, dreams, and aspirations that you have, the one’s that you’ve yet to act on.
You know what I am talking about. I am talking about getting started on that book you’ve always wanted to write, or the business you’ve always dreamed of starting, or that position that you’ve secretly wished you could obtain.
I am talking about taking ACTION on those things you REALLY, REALLY Want, but for some reason have yet to take action on.
Life is too short and precious to just sit on those good ideas you have….to just sit on those dreams that you really, truly, deeply want to pursue. Life is too short to not be fearless for what you truly and deeply want.
Ideation without Execution is nothing more than delusion……. Let’s stop being part of cult of the delusional, the cult of mediocrity!
Instead…choose to be one of those braves souls who walks out there an executes flawlessly around your ideas. Please…consider being one of the brave and bold who actually GO FOR IT.
Last I checked, there was a survey that said…. 70% of all employees hate their job. If this is you…take ACTION to change that. Don’t just coast along and be unhappy doing something you hate.
GO Find a job you like, strike that, find one you LOVE. Go pursue that dream project you’ve been dying to do! Whatever you do, just make sure you’re not sitting there wallowing in your misery. You deserve better than that!! Take action and go get your happiness….
I read some time ago an article on the Guardian, that mentioned the number one regret of the dying, was that they wished they had the courage to live a life true to themselves, not the life others expected of them.
Jeff Bezos once said… “ I knew that if I failed, I wouldn’t regret that, but the one thing I might regret was not trying”.
If your trying means starting a business, well go start a business. If you don’t know where to start…well take action on finding out where to start.
If it’s writing a book, well get going on writing it. TAKE SOME ACTION…. any ACTION.
Related: How to Stop Making Excuses
With that being said, here’s a short list of actionable steps that you can use to become more action oriented, starting today. So here we go:
5 Best Ways to Become More Action Oriented
1. Hunt for Your Time
What do I mean by this? What I mean is…Pay attention to how you’re spending every minute of your day…. make every minute count!
Pay attention like you are on the hunt…. When you’re hunting, all your senses or ON. You’re hyper focused, you see, feel, and hear everything! You must show the same vigilance with your time…. Your time is the prey.
We have only so many minutes in a day… and when we aren’t being vigilant with our time, we squander possibilities for taking the action that is necessary for creating the change we want in our lives. Be on the hunt for your time, then make the kill (take ACTION)!
2. Take Action Quickly
The faster you take action on an idea… the more likely you are going to take continued action on that idea or project that is going to create the results you’re looking for in your life. When you start to take action quickly, everything will start to change for you!
Don’t end up on some day island. Some-day island is that place that many people end up on, because they always say…or I’ll get to that thing, project, dream someday… and as a result, they become permanent residents of someday isle.
3. Act on Your Intuition
Trust your gut…. listening to your instincts is huge. In fact, if you are feeling unhappy, disgusted, bored, or whatever, those may be sign posts that you should pay attention to. Listen to what your intuition is suggesting as an alternative…. then ACT on those suggestions.
When you practice obeying your internal nudge, you’ll start to become happier, and you’ll positively impact those around you.
4. Take Action Daily
Momentum is critical……without out continuous action, you’ll never make any progress on your goals. This is a challenge for many people, but, it is a must. So, if you have trouble staying consistent with taking action, scale down on your action.
If you can find a way to take even the smallest actions, you will be better off than if hadn’t taken any action. Ultimately, you will soon be making huge strides in comparison to your contemporaries who don’t or won’t take action.
5. Take Action Now
The right time….is always right now!!! Identify the risks involved, identify the fears you may have, and then smash through those suckers like a human wrecking ball!
Related: How to Execute
BONUS Tip on How To Be Action Oriented
Here’s our last tip, and it is by far the most important step you could take if you truly want to know how to be an action oriented person. This step, if done right, can transform you in an instant.
I recommended following your dreams and I gave you some practical steps that you could apply to help you take more action. But all of those things revolve around your doing this:
Create for yourself a goal or vision that excites you. Sure, following your dreams is a part of that, but until you plan out how you go about obtaining that vision, your efforts will be luke-warm.
So, create a vision that is exciting, and then put that vision down on paper, along with when you intend to achieve it. Then, let that vision pull you into action. But don’t just take my word for it, it’s sage advice that even the late and great co-founder of Apple recommends….
Alright, here’s a quick recap on how to be action oriented:
- Hunt For Your Time
- Take Action Quickly
- Act on Your Intuition
- Take Action Daily
- Take Action Immediately
- Create a Goal The Pulls You
With that said, I am going to leave you with a few quotes to ponder, to keep you lit and fired up for taking action on your dreams and desires. This quote is by Bono, the legendary lead singer of U2, and he said:
I love this quote… so what does it mean? It means, we have more power and ability to craft our lives into the amazing life that we’ve up until this point dreamed it to be.
This last quote is by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, and he stated:
What I take from this quote, is this…. when you are taking action towards your dreams, your wants, your hopes, your happiness, YOU BECOME the hammer. Take action my friends…. BECOME the hammer, and start forging the life you’ve always dreamed of, start molding your masterpiece… YOUR LIFE!!
Alright my friend, I hoped you got something from this article. I hope it has primed you to at the very least take some action, today.
Till next time,
PS – Stop letting life pass you by! Use this tool to start taking more action instead!
BEST MOTIVATIONAL MOVIES FOR SUCCESS
If you’re looking for some of the best motivational movies for success then you’ll love this page. Why? Because we love movies. Especially the ones that can inspire and motivate us to reach higher. Now, one of things we love most about movies, is the amount of value packaged into each one.
Most people don’t realize this, but every time we watch a movie, we get the chance to experience a work of art, that in most cases, took multiple millions of dollars to create. And we get to do so for a meager $10 to $20 per movie. We get to reap the benefits of days, months, and sometimes even years-worth of effort by a committed team of people, all in just few short hours.
Most movies are jam packed with value. Especially, the great ones! The ones that not only entertain, but the ones that inspire, uplift, and motivate us to new heights of energy, emotion, and belief in the possibilities that life has to offer us.
Inspirational & Motivational Movies For Success
And that brings us to the other thing we love about movies. Movies have the power to motivate and inspire. They can lift us up when we are down. They can give us hope and reassurance when we’ve succumbed to cynicism and doubt. They can even act as a reset button when our determination has seemed to run out.
Yes, movies can be transformational and motivational, they can push us to want to do more and become more than we are.
Put simply, movies are magical.
Unfortunately, all too many of us have forgotten how useful movies can be to shake loose from our lives, any mediocrity or monotony we may have allowed to creep in over time.
Movies in Moderation
Oddly and in many instances, people use movies the wrong way. They binge watch to the detriment of their better future. They use movies to escape reality, to waste time, and in so doing, keep themselves bound.
So clearly, not all movies are created equal, not all movies are magical. In fact, many movies out there are a complete waste of time. The movies that are made purely for entertainment purposes lack soul, fire, deep meaning, and with that, an inability to help you reach that bigger brighter future that you have your sights set upon.
The wisdom from this popular quote speaks to movies as well. Just replace read with watch, and novels with movies, and presto… sage advice from the world-renowned business philosopher, Jim Rohn.
“Some people claim that it is okay to read trashy novels because sometimes you can find something valuable in them. You can also find a crust of bread in a garbage can, if you search long enough, but there is a better way.” – Jim RohnTweet Quote
Due to time and space constraints, we won’t be listing those less-than-magical movies for you. Sorry.
The Magical Motivational Movies
However, we will list the handful of movies that have the potential to inspire and motivate you the most.
These movies are must-watch motivational movies. Motivational Movies for success that can in fact inspire us to new levels of achievement. Movies that we should all make it a priority to watch every now and again… if only to breathe new life into our endeavors.
BEST MOTIVATIONAL MOVIES FOR SUCCESS
Note: We’re reader-supported. If you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1. Pursuit of Happyness
Takeaway: It can be difficult to achieve our dreams. But, if you really want something bad enough, you can have it, you just have to be willing to put in the time and effort to realize it.
This movie is both motivational and inspirational. Allow it to inspire you to be more optimistic. Then let it motivate you to take more action and pursue your dreams with renewed determination.
2. Dead Poets Society
Takeaway: This is a classic movie that encourages you to question your preconceived notions about your life. This inspirational movie will nudge you to be more courageous, to be fearless towards forging your own path in life. If you need a reminder to live the life you’ve always imagined, while simultaneously being inspired to have the courage to say no to living someone else’s dream, then this movie is a must.
3. Forrest Gump
Takeaway: Forrest teaches us how to see the beauty of life, despite all of its challenges. And that with the right attitude, what seems like insurmountable obstacles, really are just challenges to be overcome.
Most importantly, this movie teaches us that if your heart is the right place, and you don’t doubt what is possible for you, all things can become possible for you.
4. Slumdog Millionaire
Takeaway: Every moment of your life, is a clue to your answers. There will always be ups and downs in our lives, regardless of our backgrounds. Life is a challenge. But what really determines what levels of success and happiness you’ll find in your life, is how you perceive your current circumstances.
Takeaway: Let this amazingly motivational movie convince you that you can accomplish anything. Leverage Rudy’s inspiring determination to realize that with enough dedication, hard work, and perseverance over obstacles and adversity, that you can realize your life-long dreams.
Takeaway: We all die, but we all don’t necessarily live. This is a great motivational movie because it is a great reminder that life is lived out on the wire. That to reap that which we value most in life (for most people, it’s freedom), we must be willing to risk everything.
This movie is also a great reminder of the value of freedom, and the courage it takes to realize the freedom we most value and seek.
7. Goodwill Hunting
Takeaway: Some people can’t believe in themselves until someone else believes in them. And some never know how much they can have, until they discover how much they can give. Goodwill Hunting is a great movie that reminds us that it takes more than intelligence and talent to live our life’s purpose.
It will encourage you to have faith in yourself, and to be courageous in pursuit of the things we most love in life. More importantly, it will relay the message that sometimes we have to borrow other’s people’s beliefs in our potential, when we can’t see it ourselves.
8. The Shawshank Redemption
Takeaway: There really is no better movie than this one to drive the point home that life isn’t fair. And yet, regardless of the hand we are dealt in life, we can still find redemption and beauty in it. And if we refuse to give in, or allow our circumstances to dictate the value and quality we can draw from our lives, we can win.
Takeaway: Opportunity knocks on everyone’s door at least once, and you should be prepared to make your move when that time comes.
However, the biggest takeaway from this Rocky movie, is its message of fighting hard for what you want most in life, be it love, sport, art or business. And with enough perseverance and dogged determination, great things can happen.
Takeaway: Life is an adventure. If you go searching for treasure, you may just find it, and have an experience of a lift time.
So, the main message, IMO, is to be open to adventure, to pushing through, to exploring, and to keep searching for what may seem like a myth or impractical, because what you stumble upon, may be treasures beyond your wildest imagination.
Like Helen Keller once stated, “Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all.”
Bonus Motivational Movie For Success: Founder
Alright, we have one last motivational movie for success for you that is especially inspirational for entrepreneurs. The movie is The Founder.
The Founder is an excellent movie to watch if you’re an aspiring entrepreneur or business person. The story is about Ray Kroc, a struggling milkshake salesman from Illinois who eventually became the founder of the world renowned hamburger food chain we’ve come to either love or hate today; McDonalds.
The movie does a great job at reminding us that we should not get complacent in our ways, even if we can ride off into the sunset and retire. And, that sometimes, striving for more and seeking to unleash untapped potential in ourselves and others, can lead to unimaginable prosperity.
There you have it! “THE LIST” of the best motivational for success. These inspirational movies are particularly helpful for all you entrepreneurs, authors, and artists out there.
We hope these motivational movies serve you as you strive to shrug off the monotony, the mediocrity, and the mundane.
Use them to reignite your fire, follow your dreams, and reach the success you are after!
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these motivational movies for success, then you may also enjoy this list of the best motivational videos of all time.
75+ MOTIVATIONAL DWAYNE “THE ROCK” JOHNSON QUOTES
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson first made his mark inside a WWE wrestling ring with a unique and brash charm that captured the imagination of wrestling fans all across the world. Since then, he’s managed to become Hollywood’s highest paid actor, and one of the most-recognized entertainment personalities in the world. In addition to this, he is also a highly successful businessman with ventures that span across a variety of industries, like, tequila, energy drinks, foot wear, and of course media production. Needless to say, The Rock knows a thing or two about hard work and achieving success. So, if you’re searching for some highly motivational Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson quotes for success then this page is for you.
We’ve rounded up some of Dwayne Johnson’s best insights and success quotes from over the years and we’re publishing them here for you now to inspire, encourage, and motivate you to dream big, work hard, and eventually achieve the impossible.
So, if you’re ready to dive in to our collection of Dwayne Johnson’s motivational quotes, then let’s get to it:
BEST DWAYNE “THE ROCK” JOHNSON QUOTES FOR SUCCESS AND MOTIVATION
1. “There’s no substitute for hard work and getting out there and busting your butt at whatever it is. Nothing comes easy. You can overcome so much just through hard, focused work.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
2. “Success at anything will always come down to this: focus and effort. And we control both.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
3. “There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble and hungry.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
4. “Check your ego at the door. The ego can be the great success inhibitor. It can kill opportunities, and it can kill success.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
5. “Being a true badass has no weight or gender requirement – just 100% commitment to greatness.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Being a true badass has no weight or gender requirement – just 100% commitment to greatness.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
6. “My work, my goal, my life, it’s like a treadmill. And there’s no stop-button on my treadmill. Once I get on, I just keep going.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
7. “Grind hard, shine hard.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
8. “Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
9. “When life puts you in tough situations don’t say ‘Why me?’ just say ‘Try me’.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
10. “All success begins with self-discipline. It starts with you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“All success begins with self-discipline. It starts with you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
11. “Don’t focus on the pain. Focus on the progress.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
12. “Getting up at four o’clock in the morning everyday before anybody else and grounding my thought process as in the ‘no one will outwork me. no one.’ I love and respect you guys. You motherfu****s won’t out work me.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
13. “It all starts with this, two hands. Putting in work.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
14. “My dad always said too that regardless of what you do in life, and where you go, respect is going to be given when it is earned, and you have to go out and earn it every single day.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
15. “Regardless of the success I’ve been a lucky son of a b***h to achieve, I operate every single day as if I am starving.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Regardless of the success I’ve been a lucky son of a b***h to achieve, I operate every single day as if I am starving.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
16. “When you walk up to opportunities door, don’t knock it. Kick that b**ch in, smile and introduce yourself.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
17. “Get you’re a** kicked, get back up and you put the gloves back on and you swing away.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
18. “If something stands between you and your success, move it! Never be denied.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
19. “What’s the key to success? The key is, there is no key. Be humble, hungry, and the hardest worker in any room.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
20. “Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
21. “The first step to achieving your goal, is to take a moment to respect your goal. Know what it means to you to achieve it.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
22. “It’s one thing to be hungry it’s another thing when you’re starving for greatness and you’re starving for success.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
23. “Sometimes you find success and sometimes you don’t, but my satisfaction is knowing I’ll always control my effort with my own two hands.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
24. “Two hand philosophy. If I can’t earn it, then I don’t want it. My hands might be calloused up and scarred up with a knuckle or two missing (poor punching form;) but they’re mine and serve as my daily anchors for putting in the work.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
25. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
26. “Success isn’t always about ‘greatness’, it’s about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
27. “Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, “Awe sh**, they’re up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
28. “I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn’t open. The only thing I had was cracks. I’d do everything to get through those cracks – scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it’s as big as a garage.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
29. “In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and I knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
30. “I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
31. “The single most powerful thing I can be is to be myself.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
32. “I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn’t open. The only thing I had was cracks. I’d do everything to get through those cracks – scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it’s as big as a garage.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
33. “You don’t need directions, just point yourself to the top and go!” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
34. “Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
35. “Let your actions do your talking for you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
36. “You either play the game or let the game play you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
37. “Unapologetically push for greater and always disrupt expectations.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
38. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
39. “Two things happen when an athlete gets injured. Some guys say, ‘F*ck it, I’m going to wait it out 3 – 4 months.’ But with me and lots of other athletes, you find your eighth or ninth gear – a gear you’ve never gone to before – and say, ‘I’m going to come back.’” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
40. “With drive and a bit of talent you can move mountains.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
41. “We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we accomplish what they can’t.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
42. “Think back five years ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead five years and what you want to accomplish. Be unstoppable.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
43. “My goal was never to be the loudest or the craziest. It was to be the most entertaining.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
44. “Training for me is a metaphor for life, period. The dedication, the determination, the desire, the work ethic, the great successes, and the great failures – I take that into life.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
45. “It’s not about the car your drive. It’s about the size of your arm hanging out of the window.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“It’s not about the car your drive. It’s about the size of your arm hanging out of the window.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
46. “I’ll never, ever be full. I’ll always be hungry. Obviously, I’m not talking about food. Growing up I had nothing for such a long time. Someone told me a long time ago and I’ve never forgotten it, ‘Once you’ve ever been hungry, really, really hungry, then you’ll never, ever be full.’ So I’ll always be hungry in some way, driven and motivated to get what I want.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
47. “The road to success and greatness is always paved with consistent hard work. Outwork your competitors, be authentic, and above all else, chase your greatness.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
48. “Football changed my life and it gave me a platform to get out my aggression and it gave me a sense of value.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
49. “The wall! Your success is on the other side. Can’t jump over it or go around it. You know what to do.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
50. “Failure’s not an option. It’s just a step.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
51. “It ain’t the 99% who’s not putting in the relentless hard work that I care about.
It’s the 1% who is.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
52. “Always be you, play chess, not checkers and always play the long game.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
53. “By 23yrs old, I failed at achieving the biggest dream of my life. My ass was kicked and I was down – but not out. I refused to give up, got back up and pushed on.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
54. “Do not go gentle — cause that rent is always due.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
55. “Our ancestors are always watching, so as long I have a heartbeat and two capable hands – we handle business and finish the job.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Our ancestors are always watching, so as long I have a heartbeat and two capable hands – we handle business and finish the job.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
56. “The men I idolized built their bodies and became somebody – like Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger – and I thought, ‘That can be me.’ So I started working out. The funny thing is I didn’t realize back then that I was having a defining moment.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
57. “We had some rough times. We had some fighting times. And my dad always knew that there were parts of his life that were fu***ed up. And in the end, away from the noise, we had some pretty raw conversations about who he was, and who he always wanted me to be. And the good stuff is what will always be in the forefront of my mind, because I recognize that in our complicated testosterone-driven relationship, some of the best parts of me that I’ve been fortunate to share with the world I get from him. The resilience, the work ethic, the ‘No one’s gonna give it to you, so you got to get your ass out there and work it, earn respect’ type of credo, I get from him. And I will always carry that with me.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
58. “The prep is where the character is made.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
59. “Vision, guts and enthusiasm. Three qualities I feel you always gotta have to have a shot at success.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
60. “Have faith that on the others side of your pain, is something good.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Have faith that on the others side of your pain, is something good.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
61. “Playing in the NFL was the best thing that never happened, because it got me here.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
62. “You’re gonna get your assed kicked, we’re gonna get the sh** kicked out of us, you gotta get up, you gotta have faith that the one thing that you wanted to happen, often times is the best thing that never happened. So have faith, and just keep that in mind, and keep plugging away.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
63. “Be you. Be yourself, whether it’s in entertainment, whether it’s out in public, whether you’re a celebrity or not, the most powerful thing you can be is yourself.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
64. “Outwork all competition, be grateful for the grind, don’t run from your demons and if it ever becomes personal, then payback’s a bi***.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
65. “At some point you got to be fu****g tired of not being number one. You have to be, and you have to play angry.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“At some point you got to be fu****g tired of not being number one. You have to be, and you have to play angry.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
66. “You gotta work every fu*****g day.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
67. “I wanted to entertain, when I was 8 years old I thought I was a combination of these guys, I thought I was a combination of Chuck Norris, Richard Pryor, Harrison Ford, and Rocky Balboa.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
68. “I don’t know if “I’m in the man” but I do know that I got lucky. I work my butt off and I caught a break.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
69. “When I was a kid, my old man would always tell me, “a day without pain is like a day without sunshine” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
70. “Nightly grind = pain. But pain = getting paid.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
71. “I’m an entrepreneur, founder and industrialist and I absolutely love what I do, which is putting in the work with my own two hands.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
72. “First one in. Last one out.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
73. “I know it may sound crazy but I try to keep the hard times of the past in the forefront of my mind, because it allows me to live every day with a greater perspective, purpose and GRATITUDE.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
74. “Dreams ain’t just for dreamers.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
75. “As a little boy, my dad was always the hardest working man I knew. Now as a man, I understand where many of my old habits come from. Shared DNA.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“As a little boy, my dad was always the hardest working man I knew. Now as a man, I understand where many of my old habits come from. Shared DNA.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
Related: The Dwayne Johnson Success Story
There you have it, some of the most motivating Dwayne Johnson quotes on success, working hard, and getting results. We hope these quotes fired you up. But most importantly, we hope they got you believing that you can achieve your dreams and that your best days are ahead of you.
Till your reach your aims,
50+ GREATEST ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER QUOTES ON SUCCESS
Arnold Schwarzenegger is a household name these days. He’s well known all over the world for the countless achievements he’s made in his life time, with just a few of them being; world champion bodybuilder, Hollywood superstar, successful entrepreneur, philanthropist, Governor of California, and best-selling author. To be sure, the man is a titan, and knows a thing or two about high achievement and success. As such, we’ve decided to publish the greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes to help you find the motivation to achieve at a similar level.
We’ve zeroed in on some of Arnold’s greatest quotes, like the one above, to help inspire you to strive for, and reach your potential. So, be sure to pay close attention to each quote, as they have within them the clues he has laid out for us over the years on what it takes to become successful.
So, without further ado, we hope you enjoy these inspiring Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes on success.
BEST ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “If you don’t have a goal, if you don’t have a vision, you’ll just drift around. And you’re not going to be happy.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
2. “For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. “Winners fail and get up, fail and get up, fail and get up, you always get up. That is a winner!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
“Winners fail and get up, fail and get up, fail and get up, you always get up. That is a winner!” – Arnold SchwarzeneggerTweet Quote
4. “Be hungry for success, hungry to make your mark, hungry to be seen and to be heard and to have an effect. And as you move up and become successful, make sure also to be hungry for helping others.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
5. “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
6. “If you don’t find the time, if you don’t do the work, you don’t get the results.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
7. “The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
8. “What is the point of being on this Earth if you are going to be like everyone else?” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
9. “There are no shortcuts—everything is reps, reps, reps.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
10. “Work your ass off. There is no magic pill.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
11. “The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
12. “Positive thinking can be contagious. Being surrounded by winners helps you develop into a winner.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
13. “If you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
14. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
15. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.” – Arnold SchwarzeneggerTweet Quote
16. “If you want to turn a vision into reality, you have to give 100% and never stop believing in your dream.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
17. “Learned helplessness is the giving-up reaction, the quitting response that follows from the belief that whatever you do doesn’t matter.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
18. “At the age of 20 I went to London and won the Mr. Universe contest as the youngest Mr. Universe ever, and it was because I had a goal.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger Motivational Quotes
We hope you’re enjoying all of the Arnold Schwarzenegger motivation stemming from the quotes you’ve just read. This next batch is every bit as motivating as the previous quotes, but they contain just a bit more grit.
In other words, they are highly motivational. Enjoy.
Related: Arnold’s Net Worth
19. “I welcome and seek your ideas, but do not bring me small ideas; bring me big ideas to match our future.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
20. “You have to remember something: Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
“You have to remember something: Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn.” – Arnold SchwarzeneggerTweet Quote
21. “You’ve got to have a purpose no matter what you do in life.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
22. “You can’t get around the hard work, it doesn’t matter who it is.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
23. “Don’t be afraid of failing because there is nothing wrong with failing. You have to fail in order to climb that ladder.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
24. “I hate plan B.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
25. “If you are going to accomplish anything, you have to think big and shoot for the stars.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
“If you are going to accomplish anything, you have to think big and shoot for the stars.” – Arnold SchwarzeneggerTweet Quote
26. “What is not okay, is when you fail you stay down. Whoever stays down is a loser.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
27. “I was poor because I didn’t have anything. I had no money, I had no things, we had no TV, we had no refrigerator, we had nothing as kids. But I was rich because I had a dream.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
28. “I don’t like being comfortable. Once you get used to it, it’s hard to give up. I’d rather stay hungry.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
29. “I was always very intense. As a kid already I was very intense, and I was very hungry. I always wanted to be the best, I always to be number one, I always wanted to get to the top. I never believed in just getting by.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
30. “Never think small. Think Big.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
31. “You have to create a goal for yourself, whatever that may be, a short term goal and long term goal, you have to go after that. And if you do not see if, and if you do not believe it, who else will?” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
32. “It is very important to understand that we function better if there is no safety net, because plan B become a safety net.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
33. “Have a vision, think big, ignore the naysayers, work your ass off, and give back and change the world. Because if not us, then who, if not now, then when?” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
34. “What divides one from a champion and one from not being a champion, if you can go through this pain barrier you may get to be a champion, if you can’t go through, forget it.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
35. “What we face may look insurmountable, but what I learned is that we are always stronger than we know.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
“What we face may look insurmountable, but what I learned is that we are always stronger tan we know.” – Arnold SchwarzeneggerTweet Quote
36. “I could not wait to lift another 500 pounds in the squats, I could not wait to do another 1000 sit ups. I could not wait to do bench press, more bench press and more curls until I couldn’t move my arms anymore. Because I knew every rep got me closer to standing on that stage as a champion. As a matter of fact, when I lifted weights, it didn’t really feel like I was lifting weights, I felt like I was lifting a trophy over my head each time I lifted, and to have all those body builders around me and thousands of people screaming.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
37. “I don’t walk away from things that I think are unfinished.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
38. “You must see it. You must believe it. And then you must never stop working to make it happen.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
39. “If I would have listened to the naysayers, I would still be in the Austrian Alps yodeling.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
40. “Dreams are for dreamers, goals are for achievers.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
41. “When you train it is not just that your body gets pumped up and gets stimulated with blood, but it’s also your mind.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
42. “I was born in Austria, but made in America.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
43. “The only reason why someone doesn’t want to go to the gym when they get up, is because they were thinking. That’s the biggest mistake you can make. I don’t think.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
43. “The most important thing is don’t think, just do.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
44. “The only time you’re ever considered a failure, is if you fall and don’t get up.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
45. “I didn’t just want to be a bodybuilding champion, I wanted to be the greatest of all-time.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
“I didn’t just want to be a bodybuilding champion, I wanted to be the greatest of all-time.” – Arnold SchwarzeneggerTweet Quote
46. “Pain makes me grow. Growing is what I want. Therefore, for me pain is pleasure.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
47. “I consider myself an expert in looking into a particular idea or goal and then going after it without anything else in mind.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
48. “To be successful, you must be brutal with yourself and focus on the flaws.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
49. “Stay hungry, stay healthy, be a gentleman, believe strongly in yourself and go beyond limitations.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
50. “Life may be full of pain, but that’s not an excuse to give up.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
“Life may be full of pain, but that’s not an excuse to give up.” – Arnold SchwarzeneggerTweet Quote
Bonus Arnold Schwarzenegger Quote
Bonus: Alright, here is our last and final Arnold Schwarzenegger quote. We consider it a bonus because it contains one of the most powerful secrets to success.
Now that you’ve tattooed these motivational Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes into your mind, we hope you’re ready to dive into getting started on any dreams you’ve been holding back on. May these success insights push you to reach all the great achievements you are destined for.
Lastly, if you enjoyed these Arnold quotes, please consider being that friend who supports and encourages success in others, by sharing it with them.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these Arnold Schwarzenegger motivational quotes, then you’ll likely enjoy our Arnold Schwarzenegger Success Story
25+ WORK HARD PLAY HARD QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR BEST LIFE
We all need a little reminder every now and again that it’s okay to step away from the grind, let our hair down, and have a little fun. Because in the end, what’s the point if you achieve everything you wanted but were miserable along the way. So, to give you a little nudge and inspire that line of thinking that’s it’s okay play hard, so long as you earn it, we’ve pulled together the most inspiring collection of work hard play hard quotes.
We hope they’ll inspire you to aim for achieving greatly, while at the same time living greatly. That said, if you’re ready to dive in to these quotes on working hard and playing hard, then let’s dive right in:
BEST WORK HARD PLAY HARD QUOTES
1. “Play hard, work harder.” – Atlas Rowe
2. “By working hard, you get to play hard guilt free.” – Jim Rohn
3. “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.” – Conan O’Brien
4. “Today I will do what others won’t so tomorrow I can do what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice
5. “Work hard, have fun, make history.” – Jeff Bezos
6. “Study hard. Work hard. Play harder. Don’t be bound by rules. Don’t hurt anybody and never ever life somebody else’s dream.” – Shan Rukh Khan
7. “If you work hard and enjoy what you are doing and go after your dreams, anything is possible.” – Emma McKeon
8. “I’m a firm believer in if you work hard, you should play hard. So, I try to keep my life as balanced as possible to keep my sanity.” – Alicia Sacramone
9. “When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really played.” – Dr. Seuss
10. “When you play, play hard; when you work, don’t play at all.” – Theodore Roosevelt
11. “Work hard, play hard.” – Wiz Khalifa
12. “Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’s pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.” – Kevin Hart
13. “Work smarter, play harder.” – Anonymous
14. “Work hard, play hard, dream big, love loads, laugh as much as you can and give back.” – Deirdre O’Kane
15. “Dream big, work hard, have fun.” – The STRIVE
16. “We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we accomplish what they can’t.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
17. “Working hard becomes a habit, a serious kind of fun. You get self-satisfaction from pushing your self to the limit, knowing that all the effort is going to pay off.” – Mary Lou Retton
18. “The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.” – Simon Sinek
19. “Remember the motto: Work hard, play hard. Regard your personal time as just as important as your work time and give as much attention to planning it as you do to planning your work. What are you working for if you don’t have a personal life?” – Mark Forster
20. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” – Oprah Winfrey
21. “All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.” – Proverb
22. “All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. But all play and no work makes him something worse.” – Samuel Smiles
23. “Work hard…have fun…be nice…play fair…dream big. We only get one chance at this life. If you’re going to play this game, play it to win.” – Robert Herjavec
24. “What’s the best measure of success? Never underestimate the value of having fun.” – Robert Herjavec
25. “I work hard. But I play hard too.” – Pitbull
26. “Me and my band have always lived by the code work hard, play harder.” – Kenny Chesney
27. “Have fun, work hard and money will come. Don’t waste time — grab your chances. Have a positive outlook on life. When it’s not fun, move on.” – Richard Branson
28. “This is the real secret of life—to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. Instead of calling it work, realize it is play.” – Alan Wilson Watts
29. “I work hard and play hard. I won’t let anyone restrict me.” – Steve Harvey
30. “Don’t get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.” – Dolly Parton
31. “We work hard, play hard… keep partying likes it’s your job.” – David Gueta
32. “I never do anything half-heartedly. I will continue to work hard and play hard and do everything I can to be successful, whatever I do.” – David Beckham
33. “People who work hard really do play hard.” – Lonnie Aarssen
34. “When you concentrate on working hard, you’re able to play harder.” – Hunter Meine
35. “Grind hard, shine hard.” – Dwayne Johnson
36. “Play hard, work hard, love hard… the bottom line for me is to live life to the fullest in the here-and-now instead of a hoped-for hereafter, and make every day count in some meaningful way and do something, no matter how small it is, to make the world a better place.” – Michael Shermer
37. “Work hard, play hard, love big, live big.” – Daren Martin
38. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny Kaye
39. “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” – George Bernard Shaw
Related: Live Life to Fullest Quotes
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to work hard play hard quotes. We hope these quotes inspired you to not only want to work harder, but to also live and play a little harder too.
Remember, in the end, it’s not the years in our lives that count, it’s the life in our years. So, work hard, play hard, live hard.
Till you achieve your aims,
100 MOMENTUM QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOU TO KEEP MOVING FOWARD
Success and achievement are so much easier to reach when you have momentum. Unlike motivation, momentum is an action, and can be kept regardless of how we feel. With momentum, progress comes much more readily. However, without it, our progress and the likelihood of achieving our goals quickly fades. So, to help you jumpstart the momentum in your life, and inspire you to keep pushing forward, we’ve decided to publish some of the best quotes on momentum.
Our hope is that these momentum quotes will keep you on track to push through those slumps that would normally get you off track of your goals and aspirations. So, if you’re ready to dive into these inspiring quotes about momentum, let’s get to it:
BEST QUOTES ABOUT MOMENTUM FOR SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT
1. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed.” – Tony Robbins
2. “It’s not about speed, it’s about momentum.” – Anonymous
3. “Momentum is whatever your attitude determines it to be.” – Lou Holtz
4. “Never confuse motion with action.” – Benjamin Franklin
5. “Keep moving ahead because action creates momentum, which in turn creates unanticipated opportunities.” – Nick Vujicic
“Keep moving ahead because action creates momentum, which in turn creates unanticipated opportunities.” – Nick VujicicClick To Tweet
6. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Buddha
7. “Success is like a snowball… You gotta get it moving and the more you roll it in the right direction the greater it gets.” – Steve Ferrante”
8. “The rhythm of daily action aligned with your goals creates the momentum that separates dreamers from super-achievers .” – Darren Hardy
9. “The momentum of continuous action fuels motivation, while procrastination kills motivation.” – Steve Pavlina
10. “Just keep going. Everybody gets better if they keep at it.” – Ted Williams
Momentum Motivation Quotes
The section above consisted of our top 10 momentum quotes, but this next section is the by far the most motivational momentum quotes we’ve come across. Leverage these momentum motivation quotes if you’re looking for a good nudge to start taking action.
11. “The law of momentum: An object in motion will stay in motion until it meets a resisting force. Keep pushing forward.” – Momentum Quote
12. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
13. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
14. “Excitement must lead to immediate action or you will lose the power of momentum. More dreams die because we fail to seize the moment. Do it now!” – Tony Robbins
15. “Momentum demands movement.” – Anonymous
16. “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.” – Michael Korda
17. “One play can change your momentum forever.” – Sherman Alexie
18. “Daily action, is how momentum is built. Add vision, goals and learning to your doing, and you will be unstoppable.” – Devani Alderson
19. “Most of life is routine – dull and grubby, but routine is the momentum that keeps a man going. If you wait for inspiration you’ll be standing on the corner after the parade is a mile down the street.” – Ben Nicholas
20. “It does not matter how slow you go, so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
21. “Motivation is knowing you are learning, growing, and succeeding toward your desired outcome while sustaining positive momentum.” – Jaren L. Davis
22. “If you have time to judge other people, you have way too much time on your hands. Get off your ass and do something meaningful.” – Shane Gibson
23. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
24. “Always work hard. Intensity clarifies. It creates not only momentum, but also the pressure you need to feel either friction, or fulfillment.” – Marcus Buckingham
25. “Momentum solves 80% of your problems.” – John C. Maxwell
26. “Let fear give you the momentum to move forward — not hold you back.” – Richard Branson
27. “Sometimes being pushed to the wall gives you the momentum necessary to get over it!” – Peter de Jager
28. ‘When you find yourself in the thickness of pursuing a goal or dream, stop only to rest. Momentum builds success.” – Suzy Kassem
29. “Always get up and keep moving forward… It may be slow but it is still progress.” – Diana Morrow
30. “If we fail to adapt, we fail to move forward.” – John Wooden
Inspiring Positive Momentum Quotes
If you’re looking for some inspiring positive momentum quotes then this collection is for you. Every quote curated for this section is meant to inspire you to strive to make momentum a positive habit you embrace. Enjoy.
31. “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
32. “The momentum of the mind can be vexingly, involuntarily capricious.” – Gregory Maguire
33. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C. S. Lewis
34. “I just wanna build momentum again. Keeping yourself in work is one thing, keeping yourself in good work’s is another. But if it doesn’t work out, so be it. As the Taoists say, learn to accept that which you cannot change.” – Ian Hart
35. “Choose to believe something good can happen. Expecting it to happen energizes your goal and actually gives it momentum.” – Nikita Koloff
“Choose to believe something good can happen. Expecting it to happen energizes your goal and actually gives it momentum.” – Nikita KoloffClick To Tweet
36. “People with momentum can get so much done. Momentum is easy to lose and almost impossible to fake.” – Shaun King
37. “Once you believe that what you’re setting out to do will be worth the effort, dedication and sacrifice that you’re about to put in, you’ve already taken the first step in creating momentum.” – Amanda Rider
38. “Momentum? Momentum is the next day’s starting pitcher.” – Earl Weaver
39. “Momentum in success does not mean just moving.” – Ryan Hicks
40. “Commitment is the ignitor of momentum.” – Peg Wood
41. “With momentum, you can literally do anything. Momentum is the energy that takes a few small steps and turns the results into something you could never see coming.” – Tim Denning
42. “Get momentum on your side and your life won’t look the same.” – Benny Hsu
43. “The act of building momentum is pretty much a stepping stone to real change: creating a new habit.” – Aly Juma
44. “To stay present in everyday life, it helps to be deeply rooted within yourself; otherwise, the mind, which has incredible momentum, will drag you along like a wild river.” – Eckhart Tolle
45. “For any movement to gain momentum, it must start with a small action.” – Adam Braun
46. “It’s the same with success and failure. There’s always the momentum thing, but you just have to put whatever happened in the past behind you.” – Ben Stokes
47. “Build confidence and momentum with each good decision you make from here on out and choose to be inspired.” – Joe Rogan
48. “Momentum is essentially the force created by a moving object. You likely heard about this concept in your high school physics class, but momentum goes far beyond the laws of motion. Momentum, when applied to ideas of motivation, enables you to start thinking clearly, see that your goals are reachable, and find a sense of purpose, power, and direction. Learning how to build momentum is, therefore, one of the first steps to finding success in life.” – Brendan Baker
49. “Momentum crushes any creative resistance you have, eliminates the need to be motivated and helps you in invisible ways you can’t even see.” – Tim Denning
50. “Momentum begets momentum, and the best way to start is to start.” – Gil Penchina
Keep Up The Momentum Quotes
Momentum is all about keeping things moving in the right direction, and these keep up the momentum quotes should definitely assist you in doing just that. So, leverage these quotes to keep yourself encouraged and inspired to keep up the momentum in whatever endeavor you’re undertaking at the moment. Keep to it!
51. “If you want to achieve the greatest success life has to offer, you need to make a habit of building unstoppable momentum.” – Anthony Moore
52. “You must tell yourself, “No matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.” – Les Brown
53. “The moment you want to quit, is the moment when you need to keep pushing.” – Anonymous
54. “You have to believe in yourself and keep up the momentum when no one else does — that makes you a winner right there.” – Venis Williams
55. “Sometimes thinking too much can destroy your momentum.” – Tom Watson
56. “Forward momentum. That’s my new motto. No regrets. And no going back.” – Gayle Forman
57. “Just keep going like crazy and look back when it’s over. Otherwise you just get confused.” – Cliff Burton
58. “Almost any decision is better than no decision – just keep moving.” – Danielle LaPorte
59. “It takes a leader to create the momentum, it takes a vision to direct the momentum, it takes a massive action to build on the momentum, and it takes self-discipline to sustain the momentum.” – Farshad Asl
60. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful men keep moving.” – Conrad Hilton
“Success seems to be connected with action. Successful men keep moving.” – Conrad HiltonClick To Tweet
61. “Most of life is routine – dull and grubby, but routine is the momentum that keeps a man going.” – Ben Nicholas
62. “Momentum helps build positive thinking and energy to help you progress towards your goals.” – Brendan Baker
63. “The key to building up your momentum is to get yourself involved in the progress. When you take action and make progress, you are in the cycle. The momentum will come and you will want to do more.” – Shawn Lim
64. “Keep pushing. You’re making more progress than you know and it will all be worth it in the end.” – Atlas Rowe
65. “You get some momentum going, get the adrenaline flowing and anything can happen.” – Frank Permuy
“You get some momentum going, get the adrenaline flowing and anything can happen.” – Frank PermuyClick To Tweet
66. “When you turn 60, the key is to not stop moving. Once you start to stop moving, you rust. You got to just keep going.” – Christie Brinkley
67. “It’s very simple; just look at your life to see where you’re heading. You’re always in a momentum of something.” – Maria Erving
68. “The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum.” – Frances Willard
69. “Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.” – Henry Ford
70. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
Quotes About Momentum For Entrepreneurs, Businesses, and Success
This final batch consists of quotes about momentum for business, entrepreneurs, and success in general. So, if you’re an entrepreneur, a business owner, or someone who is currently doing some dream chasing, then you’ll appreciate these momentum quotes for the ambitious.
71. “Momentum is really a leader’s best friend. Sometimes it’s the only difference between winning and losing.” – John C. Maxwell
72. “Develop and maintain momentum by working continuously toward your sales goals every day.” – Brian Tracy
73. “Consciousness is only possible through change; change is only possible through movement.” – Aldous Huxley
74. “Consistency is the key to achieving and maintaining momentum.” – Darren Hardy
75. “The one great element in continuing the success of an offensive is maintaining the momentum.” – George C. Marshall
“The one great element in continuing the success of an offensive is maintaining the momentum.” – George C. MarshallClick To Tweet
76. “The most important thing you can do to achieve your goals is to make sure that as soon as you set them, you immediately begin to create momentum.” – Tony Robbins
77. “Without momentum, you can’t triple and quadruple your business.” – Dean Graziosi
78. “I want to measure momentum as much as I want to measure accomplishment.” – Simon Sinek
79. “In my own personal life and in my business I am looking for new ways to understand and measure momentum.” – Simon Sinek
80. “Everything in life needs attention, and if you don’t give it attention, you lose it.” – Patrick Bet-David
“Everything in life needs attention, and if you don’t give it attention, you lose it.” – Patrick Bet-DavidClick To Tweet
81. “Be more intentional about the attention that you’re giving to different aspects of your life that are important to you and you will not lose momentum. But if you take attention off, be prepared to lose momentum in that part of your life.” – Patrick Bet-David
82. “Momentum is key to any business’s success and can often be elusive, which is why it is so important to know how to build a momentum model.” – Ken Gosnell
83. “To achieve the life you want to live requires momentum to be in your favor.” – Patrick Bet-David
84. “What separates the achievers from the couch potato? Momentum. It’s something every successful person or business possesses.” – Benny Hsu
85. “If you have the guts to keep making mistakes, your wisdom and intelligence leap forward with huge momentum.” – Holly Near
“If you have the guts to keep making mistakes, your wisdom and intelligence leap forward with huge momentum.” – Holly NearClick To Tweet
86. “If you just do one thing everyday in the pursuit of the growth of your business you’re going to find yourself in a new rhythm, you’re going to find yourself in a position of developing some momentum.” – Eric Worre
87. “One overlooked ingredient to successful organizations and leaders is the ability to create and sustain momentum.” – Ken Gosnell
88. “In an economy that already has lost some momentum, one must remain alert to the possibility of weakening asset values in financial markets.” – Alan Greenspan
89. “The number one reason why so many entrepreneurs lose momentum is because of start/stop.” – Patrick Bet-David
90. “While a good leader sustains momentum, a great leader increases it.” – John C. Maxwell
“While a good leader sustains momentum, a great leader increases it.” – John C. MaxwellClick To Tweet
91. “When you have momentum in business, everything seems to roll forward, stuff gets done, things happen, employees are proactive, customers are happy and extraordinary results are produced.” – Benard Mokua
92. “Success requires first expending ten units of effort to produce one unit of results. Your momentum will then produce ten units of results with each unit of effort.” – Charles J. Givens
93. “Over time, the momentum of your consistency creates the friction needed for progress against the gravity of inertia.” – LeAura Alderson
94. “Always keep momentum, it’s this prime directive for managing a startup.” – Sam Altman
95. “Movement is the prerequisite for growth, growth is the prerequisite for velocity, velocity is the prerequisite for momentum, so get moving.” – Holly L
“Movement is the prerequisite for growth, growth is the prerequisite for velocity, velocity is the prerequisite for momentum, so get moving.” – Holly LClick To Tweet
96. “I will go anywhere as long as it is forward.” – David Livingston
97. “The engine of your business isn’t you, your product, nor your stellar supply chain– it’s the momentum you have. The only true job of a leader is to inspire momentum in their teams and then ensure this movement is heading in the right direction.” – Raj Jana
98. “Momentum builds slow with hard work. But, lousy leaders let the steam out quickly. Of all the things you do, make building momentum a priority.” – Dan Rockwell
99. “Want to know how to build momentum in your business? Well, the key is consistent effort. When you take action day after day despite not seeing results, that work will pay off for you.” – Dan Holstein
100. “Execution is the foundation for momentum.” – Tony Jeary
Bonus Quote on Momentum
Bonus: Here is our last quote on momentum. We believe it summarizes how and why of momentum the best. So, observe closely and apply generously.
We hope you enjoyed our collection of Momentum Quotes. If you found any that inspired you in any way, please consider sharing it with someone who could use a good reminder on the power of momentum.
With that said, don’t hesitate to leverage these quotes yourself whenever you feel like you need a little push to keep your own momentum going.
PS – If you enjoyed these momentum quotes, then you’ll probably enjoy these inspiring quotes on progress and growth, as well as these motivational quotes on never giving up.
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES EVERY ENTREPRENEUR SHOULD LIVE BY
Entrepreneurship is not for the faint of heart or the risk averse. Despite what many believe, it is not all sunshine and rainbows. In fact, it’s a courageous approach to business and life that requires loads of determination, lots of spirited initiative, and massive amounts of resourcefulness. And while many, if not most entrepreneurs experience their fair share of setbacks and heartbreaking failure, even those who don’t manage to create a viable and sustainable enterprise deserve respect and appreciation; for they are all the true catalysts of economic growth and prosperity in our society.
With that said, in honor of those brave souls who risk the comfort and predictability of a stable career, put their lifesavings and fortune on the line, and endeavor to achieve the impossible, we wanted to publish some highly motivational quotes for entrepreneurs. We know the journey is rough, and a little inspiration and motivation can go a long way. So, If you’re an entrepreneur (or thinking about becoming one), we hope these motivational quotes will assist you on your journey towards entrepreneurial success.
MOTIVATIONAL ENTREPRENEUR QUOTES
1. “I am convinced that what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs
2. “What does it mean to be an entrepreneur? I can tell you this, it is not for the faint of heart. It is only for the brave, the courageous, the calculated. Entrepreneurship is reserved for the resilient.” – Anonymous
3. “Failure is not the outcome, failure is not trying.” – Sara Blakely
4. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the winds, not with it.” – Henry Ford
5. “An entrepreneur isn’t someone who owns a business. It’s someone who makes things happen.” – Tim Ferriss
“An entrepreneur isn’t someone who owns a business. It’s someone who makes things happen.” – Tim FerrissTweet Quote
6. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.” – Goethe
7. “Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.” – Entrepreneur Quote
8. “If you want swashbuckling action in your life, become an entrepreneur and give it a go.” – Richard Branson
9. “Trust the still, small voice that says, “ this might work and I’ll try it.” – Diane Mariechild
10. “Dream big. Start small. But most of all, start.” – Simon Sinek
Motivational Quotes For Entrepreneurs
Alright, now that we got our top 10 quotes for entrepreneurs out of the way, we now want to zero-in on our favorite entrepreneur motivational quotes. No doubt, we believe all of the entrepreneur quotes we are presenting on this page are powerful quotes to live by, but this next batch has been specifically tailored to uplift and motivate our fellow entrepreneurs.
So, if you’re ready to keep those entrepreneurial flames lit, let’s get to it.
11. “It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.” – Theodore Roosevelt
12. “Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.” – T. Scott Mcleod
13. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
14. “Learn from failure. If you are an entrepreneur and your first venture wasn’t a success, welcome to the club.” – Richard Branson
15. “The 99% that achieve are willing to sacrifice, be persistent and put in disproportionate work, and think in 50 year terms not 50 day terms.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
“The 99% that achieve are willing to sacrifice, be persistent and put in disproportionate work, and think in 50 year terms not 50 day terms.” – Gary VaynerchukTweet Quote
16. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
17. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” – Howard Schultz
18. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
19. “One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passions; your passions choose you.” – Jeff Bezos
20. “Failure shows us the way—by showing us what isn’t the way.” – Ryan Holiday
21. “What I know for sure is that if you want to have success, you can’t make success your goal. The key is not to worry about being successful, but to instead work toward being significant — and the success will naturally follow… If you do work that you love, and work that fulfills you, the rest will come. And I truly believe, that the reason I’ve been able to be so financially successful is because my focus has never, ever for one minute been money. Would you do your job and not be paid for it? I would do this job, and take on a second job just to make ends meet if nobody paid me. That’s how you know you are doing the right thing.” – Oprah Winfrey
22. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
23. “A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
24. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
25. “You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.” – Jessica Herrin
“You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.” – Jessica HerrinTweet Quote
26. “What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?” – Robert Schuller
27. “The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake — you can’t learn anything from being perfect” – Adam Osborne
28. “Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn’t know it so it goes on flying anyway.” – Mary Kay Ash
29. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
30. “If something is important enough, you do it even if the odds aren’t in your favor.” – Elon Musk
“If something is important enough, you do it even if the odds aren’t in your favor.” – Elon MuskTweet Quote
31. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” – Richard Branson
32. “Passion, patience, and persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.” – Jawo
33. “Never too young to start an empire. Never too old to chase a dream.” – Anonymous
34. “The secret to happiness is freedom… And the secret to freedom is courage.” – Thucydides
35. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
“Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
36. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
37. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
38. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway” – Earl Nightingale
39. “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.” – Reid Hoffman
40. “Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
41. “You can get most things you want in life. It’s just that most goals will take one or two years longer than expected. Be patient.” – Tail Lopez
42. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
43. “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
44. “Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.” – Khalil Gibran
45. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” – Michael Jordan
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” – Michael JordanTweet Quote
46. “Everyone can tell you the risk, an entrepreneur can see the reward.” – Robert Kiyosaki
47. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
48. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
49. “Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do something. You want something, go get it.” – Will Smith, The Pursuit of Happyness
50. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
Alright, you’re just about halfway there. We hope your enjoying these motivational entrepreneur quotes so far. If you’re having trouble finishing the page, don’t hesitate to bookmark us and come back when you’re ready to finish strong.
But, if you’re got fire in you’re belly, and achievement in eyes, let’s get back to these motivational quotes for entrepreneurs.
Related: Quotes For Success + Achievement
51. “It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.” – Henry Ford
52. “The most dangerous thing you can do in life is play it safe.” – Casey Neistat
53. “Chase the vision. Not the money. The money will end up following you.” – Tony Hsieh
54. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
55. “Whatever you do, don’t ever use a crutch, and don’t ever think of having an excuse for not having said, ‘Yeah, I did my best.” – Isadore Sharp
“Whatever you do, don’t ever use a crutch, and don’t ever think of having an excuse for not having said, ‘Yeah, I did my best.” – Isadore SharpTweet Quote
56. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
57. “The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise.” – Tacitus
58. “If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business.” – Ray Kroc
59. “Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. This improves the odds of success. If other people are putting in 40 hour workweeks and you’re putting in 100 hour workweeks, then even if you’re doing the same thing, you know that you will achieve in four months what it takes them a year to achieve.” – Elon Musk
60. “The sight of a achievement is the greatest gift a human can offer to others.” – Ayn Rand
“The sight of a achievement is the greatest gift a human can offer to others.” – Ayn RandTweet Quote
61. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
62. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
63. “You want to kill a big dream, tell it to a small minded person.” – Steve Harvey
64. “The only thing any entrepreneur, salesperson, or anyone in any position can control is their effort.” – Mark Cuban
65. “Nobody talks about entrepreneurship as a survival, but that’s exactly what it is and what nurtures creative thinking. Running that first shop taught me business is not financial science; it’s about trading: buying and selling.” – Anita Roddick
“Nobody talks about entrepreneurship as a survival, but that’s exactly what it is and what nurtures creative thinking. Running that first shop taught me business is not financial science; it’s about trading: buying and selling.” – Anita RoddickTweet Quote
66. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
67. “A man’s worth is no greater than the worth of his ambitions.” – Marcus Aurelius
68. “There is no royal flower-strewn path to success. And if there is, I have not found it, for if I have accomplished anything in life it is because I have been willing to work hard.” – Madam C.J. Walker
69. “People will make you rich, or keep you broke, depending on the way you serve them. You should make up your mind at the outset if you are planning to become a successful entrepreneur, that you are going to make people outside the organization and inside the organization your special concern.” – Earl Nightingale
70. “Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.” – Peter Drucker
71. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
72. “Winners never quit and quitters never win.” – Vince Lombardi“
73. “To know what life is worth, you have to risk it once in a while.” – Jean Paul Sartre
74. “To any entrepreneur: if you want to do it, do it now. If you don’t, you’re going to regret it.” – Catherine Cook
75. “When you cease to dream you cease to live.” – Malcolm Forbes
76. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
77. “It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business.” – Mark Cuban
78. “An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.” – Roy Ash
79. “As an entrepreneur, you work out solutions.” – Les Wexner
80. “What you can be, you must be!” – Abraham Maslow
81. “One of the biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make is that we lie to ourselves. We don’t step back and look at ourselves like a competitor would.” – Mark Cuban
82. “Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes but they never quit.” – Conrad Hilton
83. “Entrepreneurial business favors the open mind. It favors people whose optimism drives them to prepare for many possible futures, pretty much purely for the joy of doing so.” – Richard Branson
84. “Find something that you love. Something that gets you so excited you can’t wait to get out of bed in the morning.” – Forget about money. Be happy.” – Chris Gardner
85. “I will win. Maybe not immediately. But absolutely and definitely.” – Anonymous
86. “Success is not in what you have, but who you are.” – Bo Bennett
87. “One quality of entrepreneurship is just persistence, not giving up because you have road blocks and also not giving in because other people tell you that you’re nuts. You are nuts and you should be proud of it. Stick with what you believe in.” – Trip Hawkings
88. “Remember, people don’t buy from you because they understand what you sell—they buy from you because they feel understood.” – Dan Lok
89. “Whatever you do, be different — that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.” – Anita Roddick
90. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
91. “To become an entrepreneur is not easy, and a lot of people who try to become entrepreneurs they fail along the way. But the good ones pick themselves up and try again and try again until they succeed.” – Richard Branson
92. “If you are an entrepreneur planning to start your own company, I can’t think of a better place to begin than by operating your business by the Golden Rule. Make this a high priority; never make a decision that contradicts the Gold Rule.” – Mary Kay Ash
93. “To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise; turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence.” – Jim Rohn
94. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
95. “Bad companies are destroyed by crisis. Good companies survive them. Great companies are improved by them.” – Andy Grove
“Bad companies are destroyed by crisis. Good companies survive them. Great companies are improved by them.” – Andy GroveTweet Quote
96. “To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.” – Soren Kierkegaard
97. “The things that hurt, instruct.” – Benjamin Franklin
98. An entrepreneur is someone with faith in their ability to make something where there was nothing before. To them, the idea that no one has ever done this or that is a good thing.” – Ryan Holiday
99. “All my life people have said that I wasn’t going to make it… You can never quit. Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” – Ted Turner
100. “It’s easy to dream about it… Much harder to execute it… Work!” – Gary Vee
101. “Being rich is not the ultimate goal. Creating wealth and having time freedom is.” – Bedros Keuilian
102. “Focus on providing value, the rest will take care of itself.” – Ryan Pineda
103. “Instead of thinking how hard your journey is, think how great your story will be.” – Andy Frisella
104. “It takes the same energy to think small as it does to think big. So dream big and think bigger.” – Daymond John
105. “Companies don’t want you to have multiple revenue streams because then they can’t own you.” – Codie Sanchez
“Companies don’t want you to have multiple revenue streams because then they can’t own you.” – Codie SanchezTweet Quote
Bonus Entrepreneur Quote
Bonus: Here is our last and final motivational quote for entrepreneurs. Indeed, it should be the most motivating, as it is for us. We hope you feel the same. Enjoy!
There you have it, the 100 most powerful entrepreneur motivation quotes to give you a bit of direction if you lost it, guidance if you need it, and the courage to stay the course on your entrepreneurial journey to success.
We know first hand how the road of entrepreneurship can be rife with uncertainty, fear, discouragement, and even loneliness. But, we’ve got your back here at The STRIVE. So, come back and visit us when you need a little pick-me-up or a friendly nudge to keep you moving forward.
PS – If you enjoyed this collection of motivational quotes for entrepreneurs, then you’ll appreciate these quotes about following your dreams.
THE REAL REASON HARD WORK IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS
We all want to be successful in life, or at least most of us do. We want to achieve and grow and become better human beings. However, there is a requirement of success that can be summed up in two words… HARD WORK. That’s right, hard work and success go hand in hand. Why? Because…
Hard work and success are intertwined, and the only way to reap the latter is to do the former. The issue for many is that hard work is challenging, and it requires persistence and dedication.
To become successful though, we need to put in the hours and be willing to trust the process. There really is no way around this fact.
The good news for you, is that many people are not willing to work really hard. Convenience, ease, and stability is what most people default to. Especially when they don’t enjoy their jobs or when they feel like their careers or business ventures are stagnating.
Most people will eventually just stop caring and gradually only do what is absolutely necessary. No doubt this is a tragedy for those who would shirk off the value of hard work. But, it is an opportunity for you, and anyone else who is willing to do the work, the hard work.
It is true; hard work is not easy or comfortable; however, obtaining success without it is virtually impossible. With that said, if you want to learn exactly why hard work is the key to success, and a few things you can do to fully embrace hard work and make it work for you, then read on.
Why Hard Work Is The Key To Success
The thing with hard work and success is that both take a significant amount of time and effort. You have to spend a lot of time working hard for success to build up over time gradually. So you’ll have to decide if you’ll want to endure the pain of hard work and reap the rewards, or look back and regret never having tried? That said, here are some points to consider before you make your choice.
1. Everything Comes At A Price
Success, for the vast majority of people, does not come without a fee. That fee is hard work. People who have reached various levels of success in their lives understand that there is no return without dedication and sacrifice.
You have to wake up early and head to work even when you do not feel like it. You have to push past the obstacles and hold the goal in your mind, realizing that each step forward is one closer to achieving it.
Related: #1 Ingredient for Success
2. Hard Work Helps You Make Your Luck
If you are an average Joe and simply idle your way through life, you are likely just a spectator waiting for something to happen or fall into your lap. The truth of the matter is that the odds of this happening are improbable.
You need to have goals, dreams, and ambitions, and not only that, you need to have the drive to set them into motion. Success will not happen overnight, but with the right amount of persistence and hard work, the better one’s luck tends to be.
When opportunities come your way, do not let them pass you by; grab hold of them.
3. Hard Work Helps You Develop Values
When you adopt the mindset of a hard worker, other things begin to develop. You start to persevere where others would find it too difficult and quit. You begin to form an appreciation for what you have but will constantly be taking action to ensure better things materialize.
But most importantly, you stop blaming others for your circumstances and instead seek to find a way to overcome. Laziness becomes a thing of the past, and so does procrastination. You realize that time is of the essence, and these things were holding you back.
Additionally, you begin to have fewer insecurities, and the fear of failure dissipates.
4. Hard Work Fosters Discipline
It is not always going to be easy, and some days even the most driven people may be tempted to give up and throw in the towel, but that is where discipline comes into play. Discipline ensures that you still get up and face the day regardless of how big the challenge seems.
You always give your best, and you are determined to see the result.
As time passes, you’ll realize how much you have already invested in your dreams, and you’ll grow in confidence. You’ll realize that what you have given up to be where you are is not worth giving up on; you have come too far to give up any ground.
5. You Reap What You Sow
If you invest money over time, eventually, it will begin to accumulate, and you will have an extensive portfolio. The same goes for hard work, as you reap what you sow.
As you exert energy each day and focus on your goals, you are consistently investing in your future success, and over time you will begin to see the progress you have made.
As you begin to see the strides you have made, it will compel you to push on and realize that you will ultimately reach the place you want to be if you continue on this trajectory. You will begin to feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in your work, and this will help encourage you to continue on.
Related: Work Hard and YOU WILL Succeed
Things To Focus On To Capitalize On Hard Work
Hard work will undoubtedly help you advance in life, and fending off things like laziness, excuses, and procrastination are key. However, there are other things that you need to be doing in conjunction with working hard to ensure that you truly reach your potential.
1. Work Smart
Many people out there slave away day and night, yet they still do not earn much or achieve the goals they have set for themselves. This is likely because they lack the knowledge and education to properly utilize their efforts to reach a better space.
If you are in a job you hope to grow in, you need to be constantly learning. So, work hard on the job, but also, be sure you are also working hard to learn more and find solutions that would give you an advantage in your pursuits.
Jim Rohn, the great business philosopher once said, “Learn to work harder on yourself than you do on your job. If you work hard on your job you can make a living, but if you work hard on yourself you’ll make a fortune.” His wisdom still rings true today.
2. Create Opportunities
Now many people are well educated and understand the ins and outs of what they do. However, they lack the opportunities to help propel them forward.
In this case, you need to work hard on networking and interpersonal skills to help sway people to want to give you opportunities.
Embracing the philosophy of hard work is more than just working hard physically, it is also about working hard to improve your soft skills and your ability to take action. Doing so will open up all sorts of opportunities for you.
So, work hard on the skills that would increase opportunities for you.
3. Plan To Succeed
For your hard work to pay off, you need to put plans in place to ensure that you will succeed. Gain as much knowledge as you can about your field, constantly seek new opportunities and partnerships, and then make plans on how you can use that knowledge to capitalize on those opportunities.
Hard work without planning won’t lead nowhere, you’ll make some progress. But, when you throw some good planning into the mix, you can dramatically reduce the timeframe and effort required to accomplish your goals.
4. Conquer Your Fears
Many challenges will come our way in our pursuits, and one of the bigger challenges that we must face is fear, especially fear of the future. Instead of pretending that it is not there, learn to overcome your aversions and realize that things like failure are merely a part of what will help you grow into a better version of yourself.
If you’re willing to work hard, but not willing to seize certain opportunities due to a lack of confidence or your fear of failure, then you’ll stifle your progress. So, work hard on becoming fearless, and you’ll make clearing the anxiety-inducing obstacles much more conquerable.
5. Learn To Believe In Yourself
One thing that often hinders people from working hard and succeeding is the curse of self-doubt. If you constantly believe that your efforts will be in vain, they will likely manifest in this way.
Similarly, if you doubt your efforts will get you anywhere, you’ll be less likely to do your best work. And if you doubt that you deserve the fruits of your labor because of a lack of belief in yourself, you’ll handicap your efforts.
Instead, know your strengths and improve on your weaknesses so that you can foster confidence in yourself and your work. The more confident and self-assured you become, the harder you’ll work.
Related: How to Develop a Good Work Ethic
Whether we like it or not, we all need to work in life to earn our keep, but for some, they’ll go above and beyond this, and they’ll push further than others to ultimately achieve success. Yes, work is not always pleasant, but it is how we get to where we want to be, regardless of what field we are in.
So remember, hard work is the key to success. The harder you work on your job, business, or creative pursuits, and the more willing you are to take on new challenges and work hard to learn new things, the more likely you’ll grow to reap the massive opportunities that are bound to come your way.
You won’t regret how hard you worked once you’ve achieved the success you were after. But, if you sit back, take it easy, and watch life pass you by, you most certainly will. So aim high and work your tail off, because success is achieved through hard work.
Until you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed this resource related to hard work and success, then you might find some further encouragement in these inspiring hard work quotes.
THE JOHN PAUL DEJORIA STORY
BEST RICH DAD POOR DAD QUOTES TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL SUCCESS
SYLVESTER STALLONE NET WORTH
35+ BEST POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING QUOTES
BEST MOTIVATIONAL MOVIES FOR SUCCESS
THE LINK BETWEEN WILLPOWER AND SUCCESS
25 GENE SIMMONS QUOTES & SUCCESS LESSONS FROM ‘ME INC.’
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO LEVEL UP YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE MORE
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Self-Discipline5 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
Quotes1 month ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
Confidence4 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO LEVEL UP YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
Motivation1 month ago
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
Motivation5 months ago
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes4 months ago
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE MORE
Inspiration9 months ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Inspiration2 weeks ago
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Confidence3 weeks ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes6 months ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY QUOTES
Motivation4 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation5 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2023