100+ MOTIVATIONAL STEVE HARVEY QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS AND LIFE
If you’re looking for some inspiring Steve Harvey quotes, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re publishing these quotes, because Steve Harvey, was not always the accomplished American television presenter, comedian, actor, author, and game show host that he is today.
Nope, in fact, Harvey was once a struggling, striving, and starving artist. But, he persisted, ignored his naysayers, and pursued his dream against the odds for nearly 12 years till he got his break. In short, Steve Harvey knows what it takes to succeed. As such, we intend to convey some of his success related wisdom via these quotes.
Our hope is that they’ll instruct and inspire you to persist in the direction of your dreams just a little longer than you think you can, because you never know when your big break will come. That said, if you’re ready for some inspiring and highly motivating Steve Harvey quotes, then let’s dive right in:
BEST STEVE HARVEY QUOTES ABOUT LIFE AND SUCCESS
1. “I aim for stuff so big, that the dream is bigger than the fear.” – Steve Harvey
2. “If you want to be successful, you have to jump, there’s no way around it. When you jump, I can assure you that your parachute will not open right away. But if you do not jump, your parachute will never open. If you’re safe, you’ll never soar!” – Steve Harvey
3. “Your reality is yours. Stop wasting time looking at someone else’s reality while doing nothing about yours.” – Steve Harvey
“Your reality is yours. Stop wasting time looking at someone else’s reality while doing nothing about yours.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
4. “If you are going through hell, keep going. Why would you stop in hell?” – Steve Harvey
5. “Your mission, your purpose and your destiny will all be tied to one thing, your gift.” – Steve Harvey
6. “Everybody by your side ain’t on your side.” – Steve Harvey
7. “The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.” – Steve Harvey
8. “It is a promise of God that when you do the right thing, an even better thing will happen… If you take one step, He’ll take two. When you are bold enough to stop off in faith, to jump, that is when you’ll soar.” – Steve Harvey
9. “God lets you be successful because he trusts you that you will do the right thing with it. Now, does he get disappointed often? All the time, because people get there and they forget how they got it.” – Steve Harvey
10. “You want to kill a big dream, tell it to a small minded person.” – Steve Harvey
11. “A lot of times God will present you with a blessing and a plan, but if you don’t act on it, it’ll go away.” – Steve Harvey
12. “If you are waking up with a sensation that there has got to be more in life… then there is.” – Steve Harvey
13. “Success is not a comfortable procedure. It is a very uncomfortable thing to attempt. So you gotta get comfortable being uncomfortable if you ever want to be successful.” – Steve Harvey
“Success is not a comfortable procedure. It is a very uncomfortable thing to attempt. So you gotta get comfortable being uncomfortable if you ever want to be successful.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
14. “If you can see it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand.” – Steve Harvey
15. “I’m just a living witness that you can be an imperfect soldier and still be in the army fighting for God Almighty. Don’t you think you got to be perfect, cause I ain’t.” – Steve Harvey
16 “You cannot leave what’s important to you, up to someone else.” – Steve Harvey
17. “Don’t ever be afraid to put yourself in a lesser position so that you can learn something from someone who knows more.” – Steve Harvey
18. “You are working so hard not to fail. You have to start working hard to succeed.” – Steve Harvey
19. “You can stop thinking that life fittin to be easy, because I got news for you, IT AIN’T” – Steve Harvey
20. “Your setback is just a setup for your comeback.” – Steve Harvey
21. “Failure means you’ve now learned another valuable lesson that pushes you one step closer to success.” – Steve Harvey
22. “When you make mistakes and you recover from them and you treat them as valuable learning experiences, then you’ve got something to share.” – Steve Harvey
23. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do about it.” – Steve Harvey
24. “Failure is a wonderful teacher.” – Steve Harvey
25. “I told the same $25 a night jokes over and over until they paid me $250, then $25,000, $75,000, $125,000, $500,000… $58,000 with the Kings of Comedy in one night! Repetition is how I became successful. I told those same jokes until I built an empire and a lifestyle beyond my wildest dreams! Never give up!” – Steve Harvey
26. “The more people you help become successful the more successful you’ll become.” – Steve Harvey
“The more people you help become successful the more successful you’ll become.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
27. “When you sit by and just let your life perish without a vision, it is the most painful kind of death.” – Steve Harvey
28. “Learn how to fill you day with positivity. Think of how your ideas can work, not how it won’t work.” – Steve Harvey
29. “Avoid people who are always having a bad day. In their minds, nothing ever works in their favor. They have a chronic ‘woe is me’ campaign that they continue to launch full blast. This kind of negativity depletes enthusiasm. You don’t need the ‘woe is me’ speech every day.” – Steve Harvey
30. “Growth is a series of mistakes.” – Steve Harvey
31. “But remember what drives a man; real men to what they have to do to make sure their people are taken care of, clothed, housed, and reasonably satisfied, and if they’re doing anything less than than, they’re not men.” – Steve Harvey
32. “When you’re happy at home, you can make a lot of things happen.”
33. “Successful people appreciate where they have come from, but they don’t let their past set the tone for their future. Successful people are innovators.” – Steve Harvey
“Successful people appreciate where they have come from, but they don’t let their past set the tone for their future. Successful people are innovators.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
34. “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” – Steve Harvey
35. “If you do what you’ve always done, your life will not get better.” – Steve Harvey
36. “The most successful people in this world recognize that taking chances to get what they want is much more productive than sitting around being too scared to take a shot.” – Steve Harvey
“The most successful people in this world recognize that taking chances to get what they want is much more productive than sitting around being too scared to take a shot.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
37. “God doesn’t make any mistakes. You are exactly where you are supposed to be right now.” – Steve Harvey
38. “Quit waking up thinking you ain’t got no say so in your life. You have a choice in this matter.” – Steve Harvey
39. “A person has to remember that the road to success is always under construction. You have to get that through your head. That it is not easy becoming successful.” – Steve Harvey
40. “The single most important part of your life is your dream.” – Steve Harvey
41. “You can’t fix what’s wrong inside your house outside your house.” – Steve Harvey
42. “Your job is not your gift. Your gift is something that is connected to you whether you are working or on vacation, with your family or even alone.” – Steve Harvey
43. “Procrastination will delay your change! Today is a very good day to change; don’t let you stop yourself from growing.” – Steve Harvey
“Procrastination will delay your change! Today is a very good day to change; don’t let you stop yourself from growing.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
44. “I’d rather be happy by myself than miserable with someone else.” – Steve Harvey
45. “You have to take chances in life. Life is about risk.” – Steve Harvey
46. “Boys shack. MEN build homes.” – Steve Harvey
47. “Do not ignore your gift. Your gift is the thing you do the absolute best with the least amount of effort.” – Steve Harvey
48. “People don’t like to hear the truth out here because the truth makes them think.” – Steve Harvey
49. “The number one cause of failure in this country is fear of failure.” – Steve Harvey
50. “Sometimes out of your biggest misery, comes your greatest gain.” – Steve Harvey
Alright, you’ve made it to the halfway point! Great job! We hope these motivational Steve Harvey quotes about life and success have been inspiring you thus far. But don’t stop now, there’s plenty more to go.
With being said, keep to it, because you never know when you’ll come across that one gem of a quote that changes everything for you.
Related: Motivational Success Stories
51. “Be willing to jump even when you don’t know where you’ll land… Only then will you ever be able to soar.” – Steve Harvey
52. “Gratitude erases negativity.” – Steve Harvey
53. “Catch fire today! Make today the day you stop complaining and do something.” – Steve Harvey
“Catch fire today! Make today the day you stop complaining and do something.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
54. “So many people are missing their way in life because they are afraid to sign the lease on their gift.” – Steve Harvey
55. “I don’t think it’s cool for people to say, ‘You shouldn’t reference God because I don’t believe that, and I don’t want to hear it.’ Well, there’s a lot of stuff I don’t believe that I still gotta hear.” – Steve Harvey
56. “You’ve got to be in a bad relationship to really understand what a great one is.” – Steve Harvey
“You’ve got to be in a bad relationship to really understand what a great one is.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
57. “Your career is what you’re paid for. Your calling is what you’re made for.” – Steve Harvey
58. “I am from the hood; I never had nothing. Now that I have something, I must give back.” – Steve Harvey
59. “4 P’s to success: pressure, persistence, perseverance & prayer.” – Steve Harvey
60. “You have the potential for greatness.” – Steve Harvey
61. “Prayer changes things.” – Steve Harvey
62. “God’s plan for you is greater than any plan you can think of.” – Steve Harvey
63. “When you’re up in life, your friends get to know who you are. When you’re down in life, you get to know who your friend are.” – Steve Harvey
“When you’re up in life, your friends get to know who you are. When you’re down in life, you get to know who your friend are.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
64. “Find that one glimmer of light in the darkness.” – Steve Harvey
65. “Don’t let your mind stop you.” – Steve Harvey
66. “Do not ignore the passion that burns in you. Spend time to discover your gift.” – Steve Harvey
“Do not ignore the passion that burns in you. Spend time to discover your gift.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
67. “My father instilled in me to take care of my family. Show up even when you don’t want to show up.” – Steve Harvey
68. “Excuses are the lies you convince yourself are true to avoid proving you are worthy of the gift you were given. Say this with me, no more excuses.” – Steve Harvey
69. “You can’t go forward and backwards at the same time.” – Steve Harvey
70. “You’ve got to get tunnel vision to reach your goal.” – Steve Harvey
71. “What I learned from that moment is that when you face your fears, they aren’t as big as you thought they were. What makes them big is when you don’t turn around to face them head-on. The longer you avoid your fears, the bigger they grow in your mind.” – Steve Harvey
72. “Some of us have been playing the same self-defeating records over and over again in our heads for so long that we don’t know how to think any differently about ourselves.” – Steve Harvey
73. “Success is not just about your ability to achieve, but also your ability to serve through sharing. True success lives in our legacies.” – Steve Harvey
“Success is not just about your ability to achieve, but also your ability to serve through sharing. True success lives in our legacies.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
74. “Some parts of your vision are meant to be shared, in confidence, only with a trusted mentor, friend, or family member. And some aspects of your vision honestly don’t need to go beyond your prayer time with God.” – Steve Harvey
75. “Life is going to get bad sometimes. You’ll make poor choices. You’ll fail. You’ll lose hope and maybe want to give up. If you jump and trust that He will be there to help you soar, there is nothing you cannot achieve.” – Steve Harvey
76. “There’s no such thing as luck. These are blessings. God endows them upon you. He makes you a blessing to become a blessing.” – Steve Harvey
“There’s no such thing as luck. These are blessings. God endows them upon you. He makes you a blessing to become a blessing.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
77. “You don’t need closure. You just need to give yourself permission to move on.” – Steve Harvey
78. “Stop giving your gift to those who want to use you for the development of their legacy, at the cost of yours.” – Steve Harvey
79. “Your gift is something that you can do innately better than anything else.” – Steve Harvey
80. “Expand yourself. Take yourself out of your comfort zone. Do not live in your bubble, put some more air in your bubble. If you stay in your comfort zone, that is where you will fail.” – Steve Harvey
“Expand yourself. Take yourself out of your comfort zone. Do not live in your bubble, put some more air in your bubble. If you stay in your comfort zone, that is where you will fail.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
81. “Life is risk. It takes courage to pursue your dreams. Now it’s gonna cost you something, but most people are not willing to pay what it costs to go after your dream, cause you gonna have to hurt a little bit. And most people don’t like being uncomfortable. And if you don’t want to be uncomfortable, please don’t pursue success, because success is a very uncomfortable feeling.” – Steve Harvey
82. “That’s a false hope to think you’re going to have a wonderful carefree life. That’s unthinkable.” – Steve Harvey
83. “Your real life is in your imagination.” – Steve Harvey
84. “If you keep doing what you been doing, you’ll keep getting, what you been getting.” – Steve Harvey
85. “Look I’d love to sugar coat this thing for you, I’d love to tell you look you can go out here and get rich, do a couple of things, but that ain’t happening. You got to get real doggish. You got to get down right funky if you wanna make it.” – Steve Harvey
86. “No matter what is going on in your life, it’s not permanent. Everything is going to change. So there is two things that you can do with change. You can react to it, or you can participate in it.” – Steve Harvey
“No matter what is going on in your life, it’s not permanent. Everything is going to change. So there is two things that you can do with change. You can react to it, or you can participate in it.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
87. “If you pray about it don’t worry about it. If you’re going to worry about it don’t pray about it.” – Steve Harvey
88. “You know what my daddy use to tell me all the time? He said “son, the best thing you can do for poor people, is to not be one of them….because you can’t help the cause”.”
89. “Getting successful, whatever you considering successful, if it’s rich or whatever, its not a magic trick. Its not God picks certain people here to make rich, and certain people he don’t. He gives all of us as his children the power of choice. You have a say so in that. You can decide to be rich, and with God’s help, its highly doable.” – Steve Harvey
90. “Change your attitude, you change your altitude.” – Steve Harvey
91. “You have got to change the way you think. It is the whole determining factor of where you go in life.” – Steve Harvey
92. “We are all where we are today because we thought our self to this position. If you don’t like the position, think yourself out of it.” – Steve Harvey
93. “You bible says, this your bible, says…. “Your gift will make room for you”. Your gift, not your education. You can go get an education, that’s nice. But if you don’t use your gift, that education is only gonna take you so far.” – Steve Harvey
“You bible says, this your bible, says…. “Your gift will make room for you”. Your gift, not your education. You can go get an education, that’s nice. But if you don’t use your gift, that education is only gonna take you so far.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
94. “Imagination is everything, it’s a preview to life’s coming attractions. Everything you ever imagined is real.” – Steve Harvey
95. “Being successful was so hard, but I realized that not being successful was hard too.” – Steve Harvey
96. “You can be successful without an education, you can be successful without coming from a rich family, you can be successful I don’t care what color you are, what faith you belong to, your sexual preference, I don’t care what’s wrong with you… YOU CAN BE SUCCESSFUL.” – Steve Harvey
“You can be successful without an education, you can be successful without coming from a rich family, you can be successful I don’t care what color you are, what faith you belong to, your sexual preference, I don’t care what’s wrong with you… YOU CAN BE SUCCESSFUL.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
97. “If you play it safe in life, you ain’t gonna have much of a life.” – Steve Harvey
98. “I had, like, 11 jobs. I’ve been fired 11 times! ‘Cause I’m not cut for that. You know, I was a great employee, man. Everybody loved me coming to work – I’m singing, tellin’ jokes on the assembly line. I was miserable, man. I was dying. I was dying.” – Steve Harvey
99. “God has already lined up all the people in your path to get you to your dreams and your visions; all you have to do is get rid of the wrong ones.” – Steve Harvey
100. “You are never too old to reinvent yourself.” – Steve Harvey
101. “You can’t live in the past and the present. Let go of what you need to let go of.” – Steve Harvey
102. “Sometimes you just have to let people play themselves right out of your life.” – Steve Harvey
103. “You are not what has happened to you, you are what you decided to do next.” – Steve Harvey
“You are not what has happened to you, you are what you decided to do next.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
104. “You gotta have an honest assessment of who you are. You go to determine your strengths and weaknesses. You can’t give your best if you don’t know what your best is.” – Steve Harvey
105. “Life is short, do what you love.” – Steve Harvey
Bonus Steve Harvey Quote
Bonus: You’ve made it to our bonus quote. This Steve Harvey quote is one of our favorites, as we believe there is much wisdom in it. Enough wisdom to help you create the life you want and find the success you seek. Enjoy:
Related: Steve Harvey Success Story
There you have it, the best of the best Steve Harvey quotes on success and life. Now it’s up to you to apply the wisdom Steve Harvey has put forth in you life. We have a hunch they’ll do wonders for helping you find the motivation you’ll need to achieve the success you seek.
With that being said, if you enjoyed this page, please share with someone who you think might benefit from Steve Harvey’s extraordinary life advice.
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed these motivational Steve Harvey quotes, then you’ll probably enjoy reading success quotes from other highly successful personalities like Tyler Perry, Kevin Hart, or The Rock.
BEST RICH DAD POOR DAD QUOTES TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL SUCCESS
‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’ has been ranked as one of the best Personal Finance books of all-time. And with over 30 million copies sold in over 90 different countries its fair to say that the book has been well received.
The author of this best-selling book, is none other than Robert Kiyosaki, who has a wonderful success story and many wise insights that will inspire you to persist in the face of defeat, motivate you to learn more about money, and teach you what it takes to win financially in this day and age.
And it is because of Robert Kiyosaki’s powerful message on self-reliance and taking ownership of one’s financial well-being that we created this post. We believe his results and advice provide an an effective roadmap for anyone interested in revolutionizing their mindset and approach to finances. And we believe that now, more than ever, his insights on personal finance, taking risks, and succeeding is exactly what people need to hear.
So, we’ve pulled together the best Rich Dad Poor Dad quotes to help you achieve more financial success. May the inspire you to change the way you look at your finances and how you manage money, but most importantly, may they inspire you to embark upon a new journey towards finding freedom and financial success.
BEST QUOTES FROM RICH DAD POOR DAD
1. “In today’s rapidly changing world, the people who are not taking risks are the risk-takers.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
2. “There is a difference between being poor and being broke. Broke is temporary, poor is eternal.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
3. “It’s more important to grow your income than cut your expenses. It’s more important to grow your spirit than cut your dreams.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
4. “Unfortunately for many people school is the end, not the beginning.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
5. “Often in the real world, it’s not the smart who get ahead, but the bold.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
“Often in the real world, it’s not the smart who get ahead, but the bold.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor DadTweet Quote
6. “Most people fail to realize that in life, it’s not how much money you make, it’s how much money you keep.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
7. “You’re only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You’ve done something.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
8. “Wealth is a person’s ability to survive so many number of days forward— or, if I stopped working today, how long could I survive?” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
9. “Proper physical exercise increases your chances of health, and proper mental exercise increases your chances for wealth. Laziness decreases both health and wealth.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
10. “Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
“Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor DadTweet Quote
11. “The lack of money is the root of all evil.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
12. “Money is only an idea. If you want more money simply change your thinking. Every self-made person started small with an idea, then turned it into something big. It takes only a few dollars to start and grow into something big.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
13. “A person can be highly educated, professionally successful, and financially illiterate.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
14. “Money comes and goes, but if you have the education about how money works, you gain power over it and can begin building wealth.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
15. “If you want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
“If you want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor DadTweet Quote
16. “So many people say, ‘Oh, I’m not interested in money.’ Yet they’ll work at a job for eight hours a day.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
17. “The primary difference between a rich person and poor person is how they manage fear.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
18. “The poor and the middle class work for money. The rich have money work for them.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
19. “The philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
20. “A winning strategy must include losing.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
21. “In the real world outside of academics, something more than just grades is required. I have heard it called “guts,” “chutzpah,” “balls,” “audacity,” “bravado,” “cunning,” “daring,” “tenacity” and “brilliance.” This factor, whatever it is labeled, ultimately decides one’s future much more than school grades.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
22. “Cash flow tells the story of how a person handles money.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
23. “It’s easier to stand on the sidelines, criticize, and say why you shouldn’t do something. The sidelines are crowded. Get in the game.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
24. “Success is a poor teacher. We learn the most about ourselves when we fail, so don’t be afraid of failing. Failing is part of the process of success. You cannot have success without failure.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
25. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
“Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor DadTweet Quote
Related: Robert Kiyosaki Success Story
You’ve halfway there, great job! If you are enjoying these Rich Dad Poor Dad quotes so far, please don’t hesitate to share this page with your friends, family, or social media circles before you leave. Because, you never know if that one nudge of encouragement sets a friend or loved one on a new path towards financial literacy.
26. “Once a person stops searching for information and self-knowledge, ignorance sets in.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
27. “It is that same fear, the fear of ostracism that causes people to conform and not question commonly accepted opinions or popular trends.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
28. “If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If money works for you, you keep the power and control it.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
29. “In school we learn that mistakes are bad, and we are punished for making them. Yet, if you look at the way humans are designed to learn, we learn by making mistakes. We learn to walk by falling down. If we never fell down, we would never walk.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
30. “Leverage is the reason some people become rich and others do not become rich.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
“Leverage is the reason some people become rich and others do not become rich.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor DadTweet Quote
31. “We all have tremendous potential, and we all are blessed with gifts. Yet the one thing that holds all of us back is some degree of self-doubt.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
32. “I am concerned that too many people are focused too much on money and not on their greatest wealth, which is their education.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
33. “If you’re still doing what mommy and daddy said for you to do (go to school, get a job, and save money), you’re losing.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
34. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
35. “Financial struggle is often the result of people working all their lives for someone else.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
“Financial struggle is often the result of people working all their lives for someone else.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor DadTweet Quote
36. “Rich people acquire assets. The poor and middle class acquire liabilities that they think are assets.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
37. “An important distinction is that rich people buy luxuries last, while the poor and middle class tend to buy luxuries first.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
38. “The only difference between a rich person and poor person is how they use their time.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
39. “In the real world, the smartest people are people who make mistakes and learn. In school, the smartest people don’t make mistakes.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
Related: Best Money Quotes of All Time
40. “People who avoid failure also avoid success.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
41. “Don’t be addicted to money. Work to learn, don’t work for money. Work for knowledge.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
42. “The power of “can’t”: The word “can’t” makes strong people weak, blinds people who can see, saddens happy people, turns brave people into cowards, robs a genius of their brilliance, causes rich people to think poorly, and limits the achievements of that great person living inside us all.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
43. “The single most powerful asset we all have is our mind. If it is trained well, it can create enormous wealth in what seems to be an instant.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
44. “Education is more valuable than money, in the long run.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
45. “The most common form of laziness? Laziness by staying busy.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
“The most common form of laziness? Laziness by staying busy.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor DadTweet Quote
46. “Rule #1: You must know the difference between an asset and a liability, and buy assets. If you want to be rich, this is all you need to know. It is rule number one. It is the only rule.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
47. “As I said, I wish I could say it was easy. It wasn’t, but it wasn’t hard either. But without a strong reason or purpose, anything in life is hard. ” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
48. “Just know that it’s fear that keeps most people working at a job. The fear of not paying their bills. The fear of being fired. The fear of not having enough money. the fear of starting over.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
49. “Few people realize that luck is created. Just as money is. And if you want to be luckier and create money instead of working hard, then your financial intelligence is important. If you are the kind of person who is waiting for the “right” thing to happen, you might wait for a long time.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
50. “Cynics criticize, and winners analyze” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
51. “There are those who make things happen, there are those who watch things happen, and there are those who say ‘what happened?'” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
52. “Life pushes all of us around. Some people give up and others fight. A few learn and move on. They welcome life pushing them around.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
53. “Learn to use your emotions to think, no think with your emotions.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
54. “The main reason that over 90 percent of the American public struggles financially is because they play not to lose. They don’t play to win.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
55. “My poor dad often said, “I’d rather be happy than rich.’ My rich dad said, ‘Why not be both?'” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
“My poor dad often said, “I’d rather be happy than rich.’ My rich dad said, ‘Why not be both?'” – Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor DadTweet Quote
Bonus Rich Dad Poor Dad Quote:
Bonus: Here’s one last bonus quote from Rich Dad Poor Dad that is the crux of the book:
Related: Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth
Final Words on Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad Quotes and Winning
Vince Lombardi once said, “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to is.”, and the same can be said for wanting to win financially. By striving to have your money work hard for you rather than you having to perpetually work hard for your money, you give yourself a fighting chance at succeeding financially.
If you’ve yet to read Rich Dad Poor Dad, consider adding the book to your own library. Why? Because the book’s lessons are easier to study and apply when you have it right there with you. Without a doubt, you’ll find value in the book’s financial wisdom for years to come.
Note: We’re reader supported. If you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
So, we hope these Rich Dad Poor Dad quotes help change your perspective on money, and inspire you to pursue your own personal version of financial success.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed the personal finance insights contained within these Rich Dad Poor Dad quotes then you’ll love this piece that shows you the best ways to make money while you sleep.
35+ BEST POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING QUOTES
positive thoughts quotes
If you’re in need of a surefire way to create a more positive and peaceful life for yourself, while you strive to achieve the massive success you deserve, then these Power of Positive Thinking Quotes will do the trick.
This page is a roundup of some of Norman Vincent Peale’s wisest words from his best selling book ‘The Power Of Positive Thinking’. Whether you’ve read the book or not, these quotes contain insightful thoughts that can help you obtain the positive mindset required to live one’s best life. So, if you’re ready to be inspired, let’s dive in:
BEST POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING QUOTES
1. “You can think your way to failure and unhappiness, but you can also think your way to success and happiness.” – Norman Vincent Peale
2. “Even people who have a long record of NOT succeeding can be turned into tremendous achievers if they will discard their images of themselves as failures.” – Norman Vincent Peale
3 “If with all your heart, that is to say, if with the full complement of your personality, you reach out creatively toward your heart’s desire, your reach will not be in vain.” – Norman Vincent Peale
4. “I discovered that if you expect the worst you will get the worst, and if you expect the best you will get the best.” – Norman Vincent Peale
5. “Life cannot deny itself to the person who gives life his all.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“Life cannot deny itself to the person who gives life his all.” – Norman Vincent PealeClick To Tweet
6. “People are not defeated in life because of a lack of ability, but for a lack of wholeheartedness.” – Norman Vincent Peale
7. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy” – Norman Vincent Peale
8. “Many of us manufacture our own unhappiness. Of course not all unhappiness is self-created, for social conditions are responsible for a few of our woes. Yet it is a fact that to a large extent by our thoughts and attitudes we distill out of the ingredients of life either happiness or unhappiness for ourselves.” – Norman Vincent Peale
9. “Expect the best, not the worst, and you will attain your heart’s desire. It is what is in the heart of you, either good or bad, strong or weak, that finally comes to you.” – Norman Vincent Peale
10. “How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself, so always think positively.” – Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
“How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself, so always think positively.” – Dr. Norman Vincent PealeClick To Tweet
11. “Results do not yield themselves to the person who refuses to give himself to the desired results.” – Norman Vincent Peale
12. “Faith supplies staying power. It contains the dynamic to keep one going when the going is hard. Anybody can keep going when the going is good, but some extra ingredient is needed to enable you to keep fighting when it seems that everything is against you. It is a great secret, that of never being “defeated by the discouraging vicissitudes of the game.” – Norman Vincent Peale
13. “I believe that if you want to get somewhere, you must decide definitely where you want to be or what you want to accomplish.” – Norman Vincent Peale
14. “The way to happiness; keep your heart free from hate, your mind free from worry, live simply, expect little, give much, scatter sunshine, forget self, and think of others.” – Norman Vincent Peale
15. “The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.” – Norman Vincent PealeClick To Tweet
16. “Don’t go crawling through life on your hands and knees half-defeated. Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.” – Norman Vincent Peale
17. “A person who is self-reliant, positive, optimistic, and undertakes his work with the assurance of success magnetizes his condition. He draws to himself the creative powers of the universe.” – Norman Vincent Peale
18. “The cyclone derives its power from a calm center. So does a person.” – Norman Vincent Peale
19. “Every achievement in this world was first projected as a creative idea. First the idea, then the faith in it, then the means of implementing the idea. That is the way success proceeds.” – Norman Vincent Peale
20. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
21. “In every difficult situation is potential value. Believe this, then begin looking for it.” – Norman Vincent Peale
22. “Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all.” – Norman Vincent Peale
23. “The greatest secret for eliminating the inferiority complex, which is another term for deep and profound self-doubt, is to fill your mind to overflowing with faith.” – Norman Vincent Peale
24. “Get your mind so eager, so zestful, so filled with interests that you just cannot be tired.” – Norman Vincent Peale
25. “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“If you want things to be different, perhaps the answer is to become different yourself.” – Norman Vincent PealeClick To Tweet
26. “If you want things to be different, perhaps the answer is to become different yourself.” – Norman Vincent Peale
27. “No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see the possibilities always see them for they’re always there.” – Norman Vincent Peale
28. “The secret of a better and more successful life is to cast out those old, dead, unhealthy thoughts. Substitute for them new vital, dynamic faith thoughts. You can depend upon it—an inflow of new thought will remake you and your life.” – Norman Vincent Peale
29. “People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things.” When they believe in themselves they have the first secret to success.” – Norman Vincent Peale
30. “It’s always too early to quit.” – Norman Vincent Peale
31. “Make sure you pay attention to what’s right with your life, not just what’s wrong.” – Norman Vincent Peale
32. “Dare to be what your best self knows you out to be; dare to be a bigger human being than you have ever been.” – Norman Vincent Peale
33. “Optimistic visualization combined with prayer and faith will inevitably actualize achievement.” – Norman Vincent Peale
34. “Life is either a great experience, or a small one, dependent on the quality and character of the thoughts we think.” – Norman Vincent Peale
35. “Our happiness depends on the habit of mind we cultivate.” – Norman Vincent Peale
Bonus Quote From The Power of Positive Thinking
Bonus: The following is one of our favorite Power of Positive Thinking quote as it encapsulates a lot of what we encourage and aim for here at The STRIVE…
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Norman Vincent PealeTweet Quote
There you have it, the best of the best quotes from The Power of Positive Thinking. We hope they inspired you to want to read this classic book. But more importantly, we hope some of the quotes provided you with enough instruction to strive to live a more positive and successful life.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these quotes from The Power of Positive Thinking, then you’ll likely also enjoy these quotes about the power of having a positive attitude.
25 GENE SIMMONS QUOTES & SUCCESS LESSONS FROM ‘ME INC.’
Me Inc. is a powerful book that every dream-chaser should read. The book provides insight after insight on how any aspiring artist, entrepreneur, or success seeker can go about creating a successful brand, business, and life. The book is authored by Gene Simmons. Yes that one!
The long-tongued Rock star from KISS. Gene pulls together every anecdote, tip, and success secret he used to create the massive success he now enjoys. The book is fun, educational, easy to read, but most importantly, it is highly motivational. In short, it a great book and we highly recommend it.
Now, by no means is this Me Inc. book the newest book on the block, but, it has many success insights that we believe you would want to know about. Insights that may just motivate you to go out and start racking up the success in life that you deserve.
This book extols effort, hard work, courage, and great money management skills as keys to success. It extolls values that we agree with, believe in, and know lead to success. Values that can and will help you find more success in your life.
As such, we’ve rounded up the most powerful Gene Simmons quotes and lessons from his Me Inc. book that we believe you’ll gain the most from. So without further ado… let’s dive into these insightful Gene Simmons quotes and success lessons from ‘Me Inc.’!
25 POWERFUL GENE SIMMONS QUOTES + SUCCESS LESSONS FROM ‘ME INC.’
Success Lesson 1.
One of the core tenets of The Strive is… effort will set you free. Through effort and the sweat of your brow, you will find the success you are looking for. Gene knows it, we know it, and now you know it.
“No one is born qualified to do anything – it is all earned through hard work and education.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 2.
If you can discipline your spending habits, you can create for yourself the financial conditions that will give you the freedom you seek. Live like a spartan now, so you can create the financial foundation to do whatever the hell you want to do later.
“If I didn’t have the cushion of my savings from all those other odd jobs, I might have continued working and not have been able to put my full focus into getting KISS to the next level. ”Don’t quit your day job” is often good advice, unless you can afford to do otherwise.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 3.
Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket. Often times you will need to work more that one job to create the life you aspire to live. Most of the great successes pursued their passions on the side, while they made enough money to eventually pull the trigger one their dream.
With that being said, there is no reason you should be the exception. If you want something bad enough, you will need to do what it takes to get it. Even if that means working multiple jobs on top of pursuing your dreams.
“The lesson I learned while working two additional jobs alongside the band was one I would implement later, even after the band – and it was a lesson that would save me, time and time again. Spread the risk, play to win.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 4.
Gene Simmons changed his name multiple times. He was of Jewish decent, and knew if he was going to find the success he was after, he would need to adapt. By changing his name, he changed the game. He changed his image to create the conditions that would allow for success to flow to him.
The world is not all sunshine in rainbows. You have to play the game and win, before you can change the game.
“I’m not here to say whether it’s right or wrong, or whether it shouldn’t matter what your name sounds like or if it’s easy to spell. But, it does matter, whether you like it or not.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 5.
This is one of the most powerful Gene Simmons quotes. Essentially, whatever you want to be, be it. Don’t half-ass it. Be willing to morph into whatever your success demands you to be. In the case of KISS, they hid their identity behind masks and makeup that appealed to the masses. And it worked!
“We were both willing to become chameleons and do whatever it took to become the image that best worked for us in the marketplace that we wanted to be in. Top to bottom. Look like a Rockstar, act like a Rockstar, and if you’re lucky, you might get to be a rock star.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 6.
Money is great. We all love money, and love making more of it. But it eludes the lazy. So if you really like money, embrace the grind, the struggle, the strive.
“I want to make it clear that it is the love of labor and not the love of money that will give you rewards. There is a big difference in going to work and loving to work.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 7.
You are the boss of your life. The CEO of You Inc. As was mentioned in this article on how to unleash your inner Rock-God, your business is your life, and your life is your business. Run You Inc. poorly, and your bank account will let you know.
“I noticed early on that this thing that I had entered was never just called music. It was always called the music business. And show business. And the movie business. Intrinsically, everything is business. Everything has, or should have, a balance sheet. Everything has, or should have a budget. Everything has, or should try to have, a profit motive. Work. Religions. Rock bands. And YOU.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 8.
Qualifications and certifications are overrated. You don’t need to have an MBA before you start your own business. You don’t need to take a thousand how-to-create-a-website courses on Udemy, Teachable, etc.. before you pull the trigger.
You just need to jump in. Experience is the best teacher. Like Nietzsche said, “To live is to learn, to strive is to become.” So jump in, dive deep, and strive.
“Every CEO starts out without any qualifications. Then they jump in the deep end, and start swimming without any qualifications. It’s the way I’ve always lived. It doesn’t matter the task – if you’re not qualified, you can become qualified.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 9.
You’ll never find the perfect job if you just stick with one. You’ll never hit the jackpot on a winning business idea of don’t keep testing, innovation, and adapting. It’s okay to pivot, switch gears, and try new businesses, jobs, etc., so long as you don’t quit.
“Behind any single success are a multitude of stillborn or endlessly delayed ventures.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 10.
It is imperative that you are wise with your money. If you don’t take care of your money, it won’t ever be able to take care of you. Learn how to live below your means and invest your money before you spend it. It is what the rich do, it’s what Gene did, and it’s what you should do to.
“Invest in the stock market. Invest in your future. Invest in yourself. Invest in YOU. I always made sure I saved from 25 to 50 percent of every dollar I made. I still do.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 11.
He who hesitates is lost. Life is made up of only so many moments and opportunities, and the longer you wait to seize your moment, the less likely you ever will. So be bold, take some risks, and be prepared to get started before you actually are.
“If you wait until you are ready, as the saying goes, you will wait forever.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 12.
Focus, focus, focus. It is all about focus. The moment you lose sight on what is important to you, and what must be done to get it, is the moment you put your dream at risk of being realized. Never lose focus, keep your eyes on the prize…always.
“You must keep your eye trained on what is most important to you – whatever that happens to be.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 13.
Some people want everyone to hold hands and sing Kumbaya, and that’s okay. It’s a worthy ideal. But if you want to eat, you better learn to compete.
“Life is competition. Like it or not, you will always be in competition with others.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 14.
Don’t think that just because you have a degree that you can stop learning. Most of what you need to know to succeed is going to come from putting yourself out there. When your real education starts when you decide to get into in the arena and go for it. So go for it! Strive!
“Your liberal arts education hardly prepares you for life as the business warrior and champion you envision yourself to be.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 15.
This Gene Simmons quote is the honest to goodness truth. Money is the fruit of effort and toil, not time spent in a classroom. If time spend in the classroom lead to great achievements and becoming rich, all Ph.D.’s would be millionaires.
“You don’t need a lot of systematized education to achieve great things and make lots of money.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 16.
If you are not fired up to do what you are doing, then you are probably doing the wrong thing. Don’t hesitate to jump ship on a path you’ve found yourself on if it doesn’t serve you and your happiness.
“Remember, it’s how you feel about your aspirations and dreams every day that is the most important thing, because these feelings will drive you to action.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 17.
A lack of confidence and a fear of failure are the biggest obstacles to success. Learn how to conquer the inner demons that keep you from taking action, and you learn how to conquer life. Fear less, win more.
“Self-confidence is your greatest business partner. The prime building block for popularity can be boiled down to one trait: self-confidence. It is neither genetic, inherent, nor for sale. But it is learnable and 100 percent essential to success.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 18.
Life is too short to keep doing the things we hate. Life is too short to keep living out of fear of what other people will say. So start doing you. Start striving to create a life that will make you happy.
“Pursue something that makes you tenacious and passionate, so you never feel like you need a vacation. Business is life, and your life is your business.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 19.
Like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, everyone has the capacity to be great, because everyone can serve. Service to others, leads to greatness.
“The biggest achievement of all, is to be able to help another human being.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 20.
Gene Simmons’ success ethos is aligned with The Strive’s, because he knows it’s all about hard work and effort.
In a world where people are born into different lots, some advantageous, some not, the only equalizer is your effort, work ethic, and persistence.
“The only way you’ll beat the smarter/better looking/younger more experienced guy is simply to work harder and longer and never give up.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 21.
We love this passage from the book because it’s so spot on. You must be flexible in every area of your life. The less flexible you are, the harder things will be for you.
If you can’t adapt and change with whatever challenges you face, your challenges will beat you.
“Trees that don’t bend with the wind break in two. Be flexible. Get over yourself.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 22.
Be a student of life. Understand that there is good things and bad things about the world. But don’t let that knowledge paralyze you because it’s not to your liking. If you want to succeed, make money, and win, you have to play by the rules. You have to take the conditions that you were given, and make them work for you.
“If you want to be a businessman, you have to contend with the way the world is right now, not the way you would like it to be.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 23.
If you pursue something, in either your career or business, but find that it stops supporting your end vision, or your end goal, stop doing it. Like Seth Godin says, there are some ventures where quitting is your best option. Sometimes, quitting is what you need to do to really succeed. So quit what isn’t working for you, but never give up on your big dream.
“And if that one business is unprofitable, or too time consuming or too labor intensive, get rid of it. Close it down. It will probably not affect the other businesses you have.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 24.
Out of all of these Gene Simmons quotes, this one key and should never be forgotten. Basically, to fail at something does not make you a failure. To never try makes you a failure.
Failing is a part of the game. Failing creates the stepping stones to your eventual success. So don’t fear failing. Fail often, fail fast, and never stop moving forward.
“Any success you see from me is built upon the bedrock of the corpses of other ventures that simply didn’t work out, for one reason or another.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 25.
You are the author of your life. You get to decide who you want to be. If you want to become a winner, a success, a champion, you can be. It’s completely up to you. But know that the title is never given, only earned. So in all you do, give all you got, and eventually you’ll become the champion of your own plot.
Final Thoughts on These Gene Simmons Quotes
And there you have it…. Gene Simmons quotes and the success lessons they teach straight out of ‘Me. Inc’.
If you’ve yet to read his book, give it a read, you won’t be sorry.
Now, we don’t recommend rock’n and rolling all night and partying everyday. But, if you’ve already achieved all the success you seek, well then by all means, feel free to get the party started.
Go forth and rock friends!
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these Gene Simmons quotes and success insights, then you’ll love these powerful rules of success, and you may even enjoy these article on the easiest way to become, ‘You Inc.’.
75+ MOTIVATIONAL DWAYNE “THE ROCK” JOHNSON QUOTES
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson first made his mark inside a WWE wrestling ring with a unique and brash charm that captured the imagination of wrestling fans all across the world. Since then, he’s managed to become Hollywood’s highest paid actor, and one of the most-recognized entertainment personalities in the world. In addition to this, he is also a highly successful businessman with ventures that span across a variety of industries, like, tequila, energy drinks, foot wear, and of course media production. Needless to say, The Rock knows a thing or two about hard work and achieving success. So, if you’re searching for some highly motivational Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson quotes for success then this page is for you.
We’ve rounded up some of Dwayne Johnson’s best insights and success quotes from over the years and we’re publishing them here for you now to inspire, encourage, and motivate you to dream big, work hard, and eventually achieve the impossible.
So, if you’re ready to dive in to our collection of Dwayne Johnson’s motivational quotes, then let’s get to it:
BEST DWAYNE “THE ROCK” JOHNSON QUOTES FOR SUCCESS AND MOTIVATION
1. “There’s no substitute for hard work and getting out there and busting your butt at whatever it is. Nothing comes easy. You can overcome so much just through hard, focused work.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
2. “Success at anything will always come down to this: focus and effort. And we control both.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
3. “There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble and hungry.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
4. “Check your ego at the door. The ego can be the great success inhibitor. It can kill opportunities, and it can kill success.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
5. “Being a true badass has no weight or gender requirement – just 100% commitment to greatness.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Being a true badass has no weight or gender requirement – just 100% commitment to greatness.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
6. “My work, my goal, my life, it’s like a treadmill. And there’s no stop-button on my treadmill. Once I get on, I just keep going.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
7. “Grind hard, shine hard.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
8. “Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
9. “When life puts you in tough situations don’t say ‘Why me?’ just say ‘Try me’.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
10. “All success begins with self-discipline. It starts with you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“All success begins with self-discipline. It starts with you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
11. “Don’t focus on the pain. Focus on the progress.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
12. “Getting up at four o’clock in the morning everyday before anybody else and grounding my thought process as in the ‘no one will outwork me. no one.’ I love and respect you guys. You motherfu****s won’t out work me.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
13. “It all starts with this, two hands. Putting in work.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
14. “My dad always said too that regardless of what you do in life, and where you go, respect is going to be given when it is earned, and you have to go out and earn it every single day.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
15. “Regardless of the success I’ve been a lucky son of a b***h to achieve, I operate every single day as if I am starving.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Regardless of the success I’ve been a lucky son of a b***h to achieve, I operate every single day as if I am starving.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
16. “When you walk up to opportunities door, don’t knock it. Kick that b**ch in, smile and introduce yourself.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
17. “Get you’re a** kicked, get back up and you put the gloves back on and you swing away.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
18. “If something stands between you and your success, move it! Never be denied.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
19. “What’s the key to success? The key is, there is no key. Be humble, hungry, and the hardest worker in any room.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
20. “Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
21. “The first step to achieving your goal, is to take a moment to respect your goal. Know what it means to you to achieve it.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
22. “It’s one thing to be hungry it’s another thing when you’re starving for greatness and you’re starving for success.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
23. “Sometimes you find success and sometimes you don’t, but my satisfaction is knowing I’ll always control my effort with my own two hands.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
24. “Two hand philosophy. If I can’t earn it, then I don’t want it. My hands might be calloused up and scarred up with a knuckle or two missing (poor punching form;) but they’re mine and serve as my daily anchors for putting in the work.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
25. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
26. “Success isn’t always about ‘greatness’, it’s about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
27. “Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, “Awe sh**, they’re up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
28. “I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn’t open. The only thing I had was cracks. I’d do everything to get through those cracks – scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it’s as big as a garage.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
29. “In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and I knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
30. “I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
31. “The single most powerful thing I can be is to be myself.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
32. “I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn’t open. The only thing I had was cracks. I’d do everything to get through those cracks – scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it’s as big as a garage.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
33. “You don’t need directions, just point yourself to the top and go!” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
34. “Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
35. “Let your actions do your talking for you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
36. “You either play the game or let the game play you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
37. “Unapologetically push for greater and always disrupt expectations.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
38. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
39. “Two things happen when an athlete gets injured. Some guys say, ‘F*ck it, I’m going to wait it out 3 – 4 months.’ But with me and lots of other athletes, you find your eighth or ninth gear – a gear you’ve never gone to before – and say, ‘I’m going to come back.’” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
40. “With drive and a bit of talent you can move mountains.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
41. “We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we accomplish what they can’t.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
42. “Think back five years ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead five years and what you want to accomplish. Be unstoppable.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
43. “My goal was never to be the loudest or the craziest. It was to be the most entertaining.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
44. “Training for me is a metaphor for life, period. The dedication, the determination, the desire, the work ethic, the great successes, and the great failures – I take that into life.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
45. “It’s not about the car your drive. It’s about the size of your arm hanging out of the window.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“It’s not about the car your drive. It’s about the size of your arm hanging out of the window.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
46. “I’ll never, ever be full. I’ll always be hungry. Obviously, I’m not talking about food. Growing up I had nothing for such a long time. Someone told me a long time ago and I’ve never forgotten it, ‘Once you’ve ever been hungry, really, really hungry, then you’ll never, ever be full.’ So I’ll always be hungry in some way, driven and motivated to get what I want.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
47. “The road to success and greatness is always paved with consistent hard work. Outwork your competitors, be authentic, and above all else, chase your greatness.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
48. “Football changed my life and it gave me a platform to get out my aggression and it gave me a sense of value.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
49. “The wall! Your success is on the other side. Can’t jump over it or go around it. You know what to do.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
50. “Failure’s not an option. It’s just a step.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
51. “It ain’t the 99% who’s not putting in the relentless hard work that I care about.
It’s the 1% who is.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
52. “Always be you, play chess, not checkers and always play the long game.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
53. “By 23yrs old, I failed at achieving the biggest dream of my life. My ass was kicked and I was down – but not out. I refused to give up, got back up and pushed on.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
54. “Do not go gentle — cause that rent is always due.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
55. “Our ancestors are always watching, so as long I have a heartbeat and two capable hands – we handle business and finish the job.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Our ancestors are always watching, so as long I have a heartbeat and two capable hands – we handle business and finish the job.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
56. “The men I idolized built their bodies and became somebody – like Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger – and I thought, ‘That can be me.’ So I started working out. The funny thing is I didn’t realize back then that I was having a defining moment.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
57. “We had some rough times. We had some fighting times. And my dad always knew that there were parts of his life that were fu***ed up. And in the end, away from the noise, we had some pretty raw conversations about who he was, and who he always wanted me to be. And the good stuff is what will always be in the forefront of my mind, because I recognize that in our complicated testosterone-driven relationship, some of the best parts of me that I’ve been fortunate to share with the world I get from him. The resilience, the work ethic, the ‘No one’s gonna give it to you, so you got to get your ass out there and work it, earn respect’ type of credo, I get from him. And I will always carry that with me.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
58. “The prep is where the character is made.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
59. “Vision, guts and enthusiasm. Three qualities I feel you always gotta have to have a shot at success.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
60. “Have faith that on the others side of your pain, is something good.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Have faith that on the others side of your pain, is something good.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
61. “Playing in the NFL was the best thing that never happened, because it got me here.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
62. “You’re gonna get your assed kicked, we’re gonna get the sh** kicked out of us, you gotta get up, you gotta have faith that the one thing that you wanted to happen, often times is the best thing that never happened. So have faith, and just keep that in mind, and keep plugging away.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
63. “Be you. Be yourself, whether it’s in entertainment, whether it’s out in public, whether you’re a celebrity or not, the most powerful thing you can be is yourself.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
64. “Outwork all competition, be grateful for the grind, don’t run from your demons and if it ever becomes personal, then payback’s a bi***.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
65. “At some point you got to be fu****g tired of not being number one. You have to be, and you have to play angry.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“At some point you got to be fu****g tired of not being number one. You have to be, and you have to play angry.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
66. “You gotta work every fu*****g day.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
67. “I wanted to entertain, when I was 8 years old I thought I was a combination of these guys, I thought I was a combination of Chuck Norris, Richard Pryor, Harrison Ford, and Rocky Balboa.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
68. “I don’t know if “I’m in the man” but I do know that I got lucky. I work my butt off and I caught a break.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
69. “When I was a kid, my old man would always tell me, “a day without pain is like a day without sunshine” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
70. “Nightly grind = pain. But pain = getting paid.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
71. “I’m an entrepreneur, founder and industrialist and I absolutely love what I do, which is putting in the work with my own two hands.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
72. “First one in. Last one out.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
73. “I know it may sound crazy but I try to keep the hard times of the past in the forefront of my mind, because it allows me to live every day with a greater perspective, purpose and GRATITUDE.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
74. “Dreams ain’t just for dreamers.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
75. “As a little boy, my dad was always the hardest working man I knew. Now as a man, I understand where many of my old habits come from. Shared DNA.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“As a little boy, my dad was always the hardest working man I knew. Now as a man, I understand where many of my old habits come from. Shared DNA.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick To Tweet
Related: The Dwayne Johnson Success Story
There you have it, some of the most motivating Dwayne Johnson quotes on success, working hard, and getting results. We hope these quotes fired you up. But most importantly, we hope they got you believing that you can achieve your dreams and that your best days are ahead of you.
Till your reach your aims,
35+ QUOTES ON LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
If you’re searching for some of the most inspirational liberty quotes, then you’ll find them here.
We believe everyone should have the right, the freedom, and the liberty to pursue their goals and dreams without restraint. Because, without liberty, without freedom, what’s the point. So, in honor of the human spirit’s yearning for the liberty to reach our potential we’re publishing these handful of quotes on life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
May they inspire you to appreciate the preciousness of liberty, and help you realize that standing up for your liberties is synonymous with standing up for your dreams.
BEST QUOTES ON LIBERTY
1. “Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.” – John Adams
2. “Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves” – Abraham Lincoln
3. “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” – Benjamin Franklin
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” – Benjamin FranklinTweet Quote
4. “Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.” – George Bernard Shaw
5. “The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.” – James Madison
6. “Always stand in principle…even if you stand alone.” – John Adams
7. “Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.” – John Milton
8. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” – Thomas Jefferson
9. “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” – George Orwell
10. “The history of liberty is a history of resistance.” – Woodrow Wilson
11. “Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.” – John Adams
12. “Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.” – Benjamin Franklin
13. “Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.” – Bob Marley
“Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.” – Bob MarleyTweet Quote
14. “Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.” – Henry David Thoreau
15. “I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.” – Theodore Roosevelt
16. “The true source of our suffering has been our timidity. We have been afraid to think. . . . Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write.” – John Adams
“The true source of our suffering has been our timidity. We have been afraid to think. . . . Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write.” – John AdamsTweet Quote
17. “I hope we once again have reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There’s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As government expands, liberty contracts.” – Ronald Reagan
18. “Under observation, we act less free, which means we effectively are less free.” – Edward Snowden
19. “To deprive a man his natural liberty and to deny him the ordinary amenities of life is worse than starving the body; it is starvation of the soul, the dweller in the body.” – Mahatma Gandhi
20. “Life without liberty is like a body without spirit.” – Kahlil Gibran
21. “Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
22. “My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular.” – Adlai Stevenson
23. “Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty.” – Thomas Jefferson
“Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty.” – Thomas JeffersonTweet Quote
24. “…Cities may be rebuilt, and a people reduced to poverty, may acquire fresh property: But a constitution of government once changed from freedom, can never be restored.” – John Adams
25. “Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed – else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
26. “I value liberty above all else. Without liberty, no other value can be realized.” – Graeme Rodaughan
“I value liberty above all else. Without liberty, no other value can be realized.” – Graeme RodaughanTweet Quote
27. “Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.” – Thomas Paine
28. “Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
29. “No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck.” – Frederick Douglass
30. “He who is brave is free.” – Seneca
31. “Give me liberty or give me death.” – Patrick Henry
32. “If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” – George Washington
33. “The history of free men is never really written by chance, but by choice; their choice!” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
“The history of free men is never really written by chance, but by choice; their choice!” – Dwight D. EisenhowerTweet Quote
34. “Without freedom I am a slave in shackles on a ship lost at sea. With freedom I am a captain; I am a pirate; I am an admiral; I am a scout; I am the eagle souring overhead; I am the north star guiding a crew; I am the ship itself; I am whatever I choose to be.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
35. “When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.” – Thomas Jefferson
36. “I prefer liberty with danger than peace with slavery.” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
37. “Liberty may be endangered by the abuses of liberty as well as the abuses of power.” – James Madison
38. “Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.” – President George Washington
39. “Liberty is about our rights to question everything.” – Ai Weiwei
40. “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.” – Benjamin Franklin
41. “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.” – H.L. Mencken.
Bonus Quote on Liberty
Bonus Quote: Here is our last and final quote on liberty. It’s short, but sweet. Enjoy!
Final Thoughts on Liberty
History is rife with the culmination of many opposing ideas and conflicting values. But the future will be decided by the choices we make in the present. And our choices will either lead to new unrecognizable epochs, or a persistent reawakening and new found appreciation of the epoch that was given to us through the blood, sweat, and tears of those who have come before us.
An epoch that if it is to remain, must be refreshed and advanced with a renewed fervor by a freedom loving people, who if they wish to continue to pursue their happiness, must never cease doing what they must, to first ensure their liberty.
Till your reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed these liberty quotes, then you’ll enjoy our quotes on freedom.
TOP 35 DEAN GRAZIOSI QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
Dean Graziosi is a highly successful investor, entrepreneur, and trainer. He’s also a New York Times best-selling author, and a multimillionaire. Graziosi surmounted the challenges of coming from a broken home and poverty to achieve his dreams. Now he’s one of the most recognizable names in the country, especially when it comes to achievement and financial success; which is why we’ve rounded up some of the most insightful Dean Graziosi quotes of all-time.
Our hope is that you’ll be able to gain a few insights by peering into Dean Graziosi’s millionaire mindset. But most importantly, our hope is that you’ll leave feeling inspired. So, if you’re ready for some of Dean’s wisest words when it comes to success, wealth, and prosperity, then let’s dive into these quotes:
DEAN GRAZIOSI QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “I always dreamed about a bigger life, a better life, but everybody around me told me I was nuts, you had to have money to make money, you had to go to school, I should be more realistic, I should stop being a dreamer and guess what? They were all wrong!” – Dean Graziosi
2. “There’s no such thing as overnight success.” – Dean Graziosi
3. “You have to get disturbed with your current life so you can create the life that’s calling you.” – Dean Graziosi
4. “If you can make tiny shifts in your habits, you can get on the path to the next level.” – Dean Graziosi
5. “If you tell yourself you can’t, you won’t.” – Dean Graziosi
6. “You never know where you can go when you don’t let your dreams get clouded by other people’s limitations.” – Dean Graziosi
7. “Confidence builds and doubt dies when your heart is aligned with your actions.” – Dean Graziosi
8. “Please don’t ever think that you can’t get out of the rut you may be in or think you can’t take your life to a whole new level… Anything is possible when you have a path, a plan and a desire to take action.” – Dean Graziosi
9. “Don’t compare yourself to others. Focus on your own journey and progress, and let your confidence grow.” – Dean Graziosi
10. “Happiness comes from stretching yourself.” – Dean Graziosi
11. “Change can start with just half an inch.” – Dean Graziosi
12. “Successful people live by a different set of rules and success habits. They don’t conform or accept mediocrity.” – Dean Graziosi
13. “It doesn’t matter where you come from. It only matter where you are and where you want to go.” – Dean Graziosi
14. “Your habits are either robbing your confidence or fueling it.” – Dean Graziosi
15. “Risking is better than regretting.” – Dean Graziosi
16. “I’d rather try and fail than just think about what I could’ve done.” – Dean Graziosi
17. “The best project you’ll ever work on is you.” – Dean Graziosi
18. “Success, financial freedom and a feeling of purpose don’t just happen. You have to take every opportunity you have to grab those things when you have the chance.” – Dean Graziosi
19. “It’s all possible. Dream big. And know you have to put in the work.” – Dean Graziosi
20. “You’ll never influence the world by trying to be like it.” – Dean Graziosi
Millionaire Success Habits Quotes
21. “It doesn’t matter where you come from. It only matters where you are and where you want to go.” – Dean Graziosi
22. “Successful people, whether they’re working for somebody else or working for themselves, do whatever they do to the best of their ability – as if the boss is watching them every minute of every day.” – Dean Graziosi
23. “It doesn’t matter how fast you can go, it doesn’t matter how much passion you have, and it doesn’t matter how much energy you put into something. If you don’t have a vision and clarity on the destination you want to reach, you’ll simply never get there.” – Dean Graziosi
24. “Money earned ethically allows you to do incredible things for the world.” – Dean Graziosi
25. “Getting wealthy may not cure every problem, but it sure can cure a lot of them.” – Dean Graziosi
“Getting wealthy may not cure every problem, but it sure can cure a lot of them.” – Dean GraziosiTweet Quote
26. “If there’s a recipe for success, all you have to do is follow the recipe” – Dean Graziosi
27. “Having the right recipes can get you to success quickly.” – Dean Graziosi
28. “The people who are afraid to go through the challenge are the ones who stay stuck in their lives.” – Dean Graziosi
29. “Go make yourself wealthy, become secure, and watch how much good you can do for the world.” – Dean Graziosi
30. “Don’t dream about success; get up and work for it.” – Dean Graziosi
31. “Living too far in the future with the wrong thoughts diminishes your happiness today.” – Dean Graziosi
32. “When you get money out of the way you are allowed to be your best self.” – Dean Graziosi
33. “You are amazing; let the world see this incredible part of you every day.” – Dean Graziosi
34. “Happiness leads to success, not the other way around.” – Dean Graziosi
35. “The difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is that successful people do the things the unsuccessful people don’t want to do.” – Dean Graziosi
“The difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is that successful people do the things the unsuccessful people don’t want to do.” – Dean GraziosiTweet Quote
Related: Dean Graziosi Net Worth
Great job making it to the end of these Dean Graziosi quotes! We hope you’ve gained a handful of success insights from Dean’s wise words. But more importantly, we hope his words inspired you to want to either take more action towards your dreams, or learn more about Dean and how he can help you achieve more.
If you’ve yet to read his book, ‘The Millionaire Success Habits’ do check it out, because it’s a great read and full of superb success insights. And if you’re crazy busy like the rest of us, then the audio version is good route to go as well:
Note: We’re reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That said, thanks for stopping by. Please come again soon, and…
Until you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed these Dean Graziosi quotes, we have a hunch you’ll also enjoy these Tony Robbins Quotes and these Marie Forleo Quotes.
75+ BEST ANDREW CARNEGIE QUOTES ON SUCCESS AND WEALTH
Andrew Carnegie was a Scottish-American industrialist, entrepreneur, and philanthropist, who played a major role in the expansion of the American steel industry in the late 19th century. Before he gave away most of his wealth he achieved the status as the 2nd richest man in the world, second only to John D. Rockefeller. Having amassed a fortune of over $409 billion by today’s standard, to then give most of it away, makes Carnegie not only one of the most successful people of all-time, but one of the most inspiring.
With that said, we aim to share some of Andrew Carnegies most insightful and inspiring words of wisdom. As such, we’ve rounded up the best Andrew Carnegie quotes on success, getting rich, and wealth. We hope they inspire you to strive to become a titan of achievement and generosity, much like Andrew Carnegie.
BEST ANDREW CARNEGIE QUOTES ON SUCCESS & WEALTH
This first section of quotes by Andrew Carnegie consists of his best statements on how to achieve success and obtain riches. Read, embrace, and live the wisdom in these quotes and you’ll be well on your way to achieving much more success your own life.
1. “The first man gets the oyster, the second man gets the shell.” – Andrew Carnegie
2. “Think of yourself as on the threshold of unparalleled success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve!” – Andrew Carnegie
3. “Concentration is my motto – first honesty, then industry, then concentration.” – Andrew Carnegie
4. “The fastest way to double your money is to fold them in half and put them in your pocket.” – Andrew Carnegie
5. “Aim for the highest and when it’s a question of God’s almighty spirit. Never say I can’t.” – Andrew Carnegie
“Aim for the highest and when it’s a question of God’s almighty spirit. Never say I can’t.” – Andrew CarnegieClick To Tweet
6. “All human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes.” – Andrew Carnegie
7. “The secret of success lies not in doing your own work but in recognizing the best person to do it.” – Andrew Carnegie
8. “Success can be attained in any branch of human labor. There is always room at the top in every pursuit. Concentrate all your thought and energy upon the performance of your duties.” – Andrew Carnegie
9. “It is the mind that makes the body rich.” – Andrew Carnegie
10. “If you want to get rich, think of saving as earning.” – Andrew Carnegie
11. “The greatest astonishment of my life was the discovery that the man who does the work is not the man who gets rich.” – Andrew Carnegie
12. “Every man must be allowed to “sit under his own vine and fig-tree, with none to make afraid,” if human society is to advance or even to remain so far advanced as it is.” – Andrew Carnegie
13. “People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity… no matter how impressive their other talents.” – Andrew Carnegie
14. “Do not look for approval expect fore the consciousness of doing your best.” – Andrew Carnegie
15. “You are what you think. So just think big, believe big, act big, work big, give big, forgive big, laugh big, love big, and live big.” – Andrew Carnegie
“You are what you think. So just think big, believe big, act big, work big, give big, forgive big, laugh big, love big, and live big.” – Andrew CarnegieClick To Tweet
16. “If a man would eat, he must work. A life of elegant leisure is the life of an unworthy citizen. The Republic does not owe him a living; it is he who owes the Republic a life of usefulness.” – Andrew Carnegie
17. “The man who acquires the ability to take possession of his own mind may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled.” – Andrew Carnegie
18. “No person will make a great business who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit.” – Andrew Carnegie
19. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
20. “Aim for the highest.” – Andrew Carnegie
21. “Watch the costs and the profits will take care of themselves.” – Andrew Carnegie
22. “I believe that the true road to pre-eminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line.” – Andrew Carnegie
23. “I am no longer cursed by poverty because I took possession of my own mind, and that mind has yielded me every material thing I want, and much more than I need. But this power of a mind is a universal one, available to the humblest person as it is to the greatest.” – Andrew Carnegie
24. “The average person puts only 25% of his energy and ability into his work. The world takes off its hat to those who put in more than 50% of their capacity, and stands on its head for those few and far between souls who devote 100%.” – Andrew Carnegie
25. “Do your duty and a little more and the future will take care of itself.” – Andrew Carnegie
“Do your duty and a little more and the future will take care of itself.” – Andrew CarnegieClick To Tweet
26. “The best time to expand is when no one else dares to take risks.” – Andrew Carnegie
27. “Here is the prime condition of success: Concentrate your energy, thought and capital exclusively upon the business in which you are engaged. Having begun on one line, resolve to fight it out on that line, to lead in it, adopt every improvement, have the best machinery, and know the most about it.” – Andrew Carnegie
28. “Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.” – Andrew Carnegie
29. “If you want to conquer fear don’t sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy!” – Andrew Carnegie
30. “No man can become rich without himself enriching others.” – Andrew Carnegie
Andrew Carnegie Wealth Quotes
Andrew Carnegie possessed an enlightened perspective on wealth. He was a shrewd and calculating businessman, but, he was also a wise and generous benefactor to the world. Thus, this small collection of quotes highlights best his philosophy of wealth and responsible philanthropy.
31. “Wealth is not to feed our egos but to feed the hungry and to help people help themselves.” – Andrew Carnegie
32. “The sole purpose of being rich is to give away money.” – Andrew Carnegie
33. “The parent who leaves his son enormous wealth generally deadens the talents and energies of the son, and tempts him t live a less useful and less worthy life than he otherwise would…” – Andrew Carnegie
34. “Not evil, but good, has come to the race from the accumulation of wealth by those who have had the ability and energy to produce it.” – Andrew Carnegie
35. “The man who dies rich dies disgraced.” – Andrew Carnegie
36. “I resolved to stop accumulating and begin the infinitely more serious and difficult task of wise distribution.” – Andrew Carnegie
37. “There is no class so pitiably wretched as that which possesses money and nothing else.” – Andrew Carnegie
38. “I believe that higher wages to men who respect their employers and are happy and content are a good investment, yielding, indeed, big dividends.” – Andrew Carnegie
39. “The thoughtful man must shortly say, ‘I would as soon leave to my son a curse as the almighty dollar.'” – Andrew Carnegie
40 “The wise man puts all his eggs in one basket and watches the basket.” – Andrew Carnegie
“The wise man puts all his eggs in one basket and watches the basket.” – Andrew CarnegieClick To Tweet
Wise and Inspirational Quotes From Andrew Carnegie
There are so many wonderful quotes from Andrew Carnegie, and this next set combines some of his most inspirational sayings, but also some of his wisest admonishments for living a successful and honorable life. Enjoy.
41. “The older I get the less I listen to what people say and the more I look at what they do.” – Andrew Carnegie
42. “There is no use whatever trying to help people who do not help themselves.” – Andrew Carnegie
43. “You cannot push anyone up a ladder unless he is willing to climb a little.” – Andrew Carnegie
44. “No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.” – Andrew Carnegie
45. “Life is not so much a matter of position as of disposition.” – Andrew Carnegie
46. “Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organization objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnegie
47. “Libraries are reservoirs of strength, grace, and wit, reminders of order, calm and continuity, lakes of mental energy, neither warm nor cold, light nor dark… In any library in the world, I am at home, unselfconscious, still and absorbed.” – Andrew Carnegie
48. “The men who have succeeded are the men who have chose one line and stuck to it.” – Andrew Carnegie
49. “A library outranks any other one thing a community can do to benefit its people. It is a never failing spring in the desert.” – Andrew Carnegie
50. “When fate hands us a lemon, let’s try to make lemonade.” – Andrew Carnegie
51. “Whatever I engage in, I must push inordinately.” – Andrew Carnegie
52. “A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine.” – Andrew Carnegie
53. “Be king in your dreams. Make your vow that you will reach that position, with untarnished reputation, and make no other vow to distract your attention.” – Andrew Carnegie
54. “I shall argue that strong men, conversely, know when to compromise and that all principles can be compromised to serve a greater principle.” – Andrew Carnegie
55. “All honor’s wounds are self-inflicted.” – Andrew Carnegie
56. “I began to learn what poverty meant. It was burnt into my heart then that my father had to beg for work. And then and there came the resolve that I would cure that when I got to be a man.” – Andrew Carnegie
57. “You must capture and keep the heart of the original and supremely able man before his brand can do its best.” – Andrew Carnegie
58. “Speculation is a parasite feeding upon values, creating none.” – Andrew Carnegie
59. “And while the law of competition may be sometimes hard for the individual, it is best for the human race, because it ensures the survival of the fittest in every department.” – Andrew Carnegie
60. “There is little success where there is little laughter.” – Andrew Carnegie
61. “The secret of happiness is renunciation.” – Andrew Carnegie
62. “There is a power under your control that is greater than poverty, greater than the lack of education, greater than all your fears and superstitions combined. It is the power to take possession of your own mind and direct it to whatever ends you may desire.” – Andrew Carnegie
63. “You may never get a second chance to make a first impression.” – Andrew Carnegie
64. “He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave.” – Andrew Carnegie
65. “Every act you have ever performed since the day you were born was performed because you wanted something.” – Andrew Carnegie
“Every act you have ever performed since the day you were born was performed because you wanted something.” – Andrew CarnegieClick To Tweet
66. “In bestowing charity, the main consideration should be to help those who will help themselves; to provide part of the means by which those who desire to improve may do so; to give those who desire to rise the aids by which they may rise: to assist, but rarely or never to do all.” – Andrew Carnegie
67. “The price which society pays for the law of competition, like the price it pays for cheap comforts and luxuries, is also great; but the advantages of this law are also greater still than its costs — for it is to this lay that we owe our wonderful material development, which brings improved conditions in its train.” – Andrew Carnegie
68. “The great manufacturing or commercial concern which does not earn at least interest upon its capital soon becomes bankrupt. It must either go forward or fall behind; to stand still is impossible.” – Andrew Carnegie
69. “The Socialist or Anarchist who seeks to overturn present conditions is to be regarded as attacking the foundation upon which civilization itself rests, for civilization took its start from the day when the capable, industrious workman said to his incompetent and lazy fellow, “If thou dost not sow, thou shalt not reap,” and thus ended primitive Communism by separating the drones from the bees.” – Andrew Carnegie
70. “It is a waste of time to criticize the inevitable.” – Andrew Carnegie
71. “Neither, the individual nor the race is improved by almsgiving.” – Andrew Carnegie
72. “Perhaps the most tragic thing about mankind is that we are all dreaming about some magical garden over the horizon, instead of enjoying the roses that are right outside today.” – Andrew Carnegie
73. “I am as a speck of dust in the sun and not even so much, in this solemn, mysterious, unknowable universe.” – Andrew Carnegie
74. “The best portion of a good man’s life — his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.” – Andrew Carnegie
75. “Young man, make your name worth something.” – Andrew Carnegie
Related: Andrew Carnegie’s Net Worth
Andrew Carnegie was one of the richest men in modern history, and his legacy lives on to this day. Not only did he give most of his wealth away for the betterment of society, but he was also responsible for commissioning the 20 year study of the richest and most successful people of his day, so as to capture and share with the public, the true ingredients of success.
Needless to say, the man is truly and inspiration, and we hope you you’ve gained tremendous insights and inspiration from these Andrew Carnegie quotes. If you enjoyed the page, please considering sharing it, or any of the quotes with someone who may appreciate it.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these Andrew Carnegie quotes on success, money, and wealth, then you’ll likely enjoy these insightful money quotes or these inspirational billionaire quotes.
THE JOHN PAUL DEJORIA STORY
BEST RICH DAD POOR DAD QUOTES TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL SUCCESS
SYLVESTER STALLONE NET WORTH
35+ BEST POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING QUOTES
BEST MOTIVATIONAL MOVIES FOR SUCCESS
THE LINK BETWEEN WILLPOWER AND SUCCESS
25 GENE SIMMONS QUOTES & SUCCESS LESSONS FROM ‘ME INC.’
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO LEVEL UP YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE MORE
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Self-Discipline5 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
Quotes1 month ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
Confidence4 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO LEVEL UP YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
Motivation1 month ago
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
Motivation5 months ago
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes4 months ago
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE MORE
Inspiration9 months ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Inspiration2 weeks ago
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Confidence3 weeks ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes6 months ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY QUOTES
Motivation4 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation5 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2023