Earl Nightingale was a highly influential personality who came to fame in the 20th century. He retired early by the age of 35, pioneered one of the first audio-recordings in the success and self-development industry, and eventually published one the most well thought-out and masterfully narrated success guides ever created. Having discovered the secret to success, and then generously sharing that secret with the rest of the world, his contribution to modern society is for all intents and purposes, unmatched. As such, we aim to ensure his legacy and sage advice continues to change peoples lives. Which is why, we’ve decided to publish this collection of the very best Earl Nightingale quotes from a variety of his best works.
So, if you’re ready to learn from the wise words of one of the world’s most prominent scholars on the subject of success, and learn the very secret to success while you’re at it, then let’s dive into these quotes:
Best Earl Nightingale Quotes
1. “Every one of us is the sum total of his own thoughts.” – Earl Nightingale
2. “People are where they are because that is exactly where they really want to be whether they will admit that or not.” – Earl Nightingale
3. “Your world is a living expression of how you are using and have used your mind.” – Earl Nightingale
4. “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become reality.” – Earl Nightingale
5. “When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself” – Earl Nightingale
6. “The strangest secret in the world is that you become what you think about.” – Earl Nightingale
7. “Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us.” – Earl Nightingale
8. “It is not what happens to you in life that makes the difference. It is how you react to each circumstance you encounter that determines the result.” – Earl Nightingale
9. “Wherever there is danger, there lurks opportunity; wherever there is opportunity, there lurks danger. The two are inseparable.” – Earl Nightingale
10. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl NightingaleTweet Quote
Earl Nightingale Quotes on Success
This next batch of quotes is some of Earl’s wisest words on the topic of finding and achieving success. No doubt, all of his advice can be attributed to success, but this next handful of quotes are the most poignant.
With that said, if you’re here in search of success insights then these Earl Nightingale quotes on success will do the trick. Enjoy.
11. “People with goals succeed because they know where they are going.” – Earl Nightingale
12. “Whatever the majority of people are doing, under any given circumstance, if you’ll do the exact opposite, you will probably never make another mistake as long as you live.” – Earl Nightingale
13. “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” – Earl Nightingale
14. “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.” – Earl Nightingale
15. “Success is not the result of making money; making money is the result of success… and success is in direct proportion to our service.” – Earl Nightingale
16. “A success is anyone who is doing deliberately a worthy predetermined job, because that’s what he decided to do deliberately.” – Earl Nightingale
17. “A great attitude is not the result of success; Success is the result of a great attitude.” – Earl Nightingale
18. “Successful people form the habit of doing what failures don’t like to do. They like the results they get by doing what they don’t necessarily enjoy.” – Earl Nightingale
19. “Men credited with all kinds of ability, talent, brains and know how, including the ability to see into the future, frequently have nothing more than the courage to keep everlastingly at what they set out to do. They have that one great quality that is worth more than all the rest put together. They simply will not give up! When a man makes up his mind to do something then it’s only a matter of time. Staying with time take bulldog persistence. This seems to be the entrance examination to success – lasting success — of any kind!” – Earl Nightingale
20. “There is no success without suffering. I think that the word ‘suffering’ was meant to mean tremendous effort and direction.” – Earl Nightingale
“There is no success without suffering. I think that the word ‘suffering’ was meant to mean tremendous effort and direction.” – Earl NightingaleTweet Quote
21. “Your success will always be measured by the quality and quantity of service you render.” – Earl Nightingale
22. “Successful people are not without problems. They’re simply people who’ve learned to solve their problems.” – Earl Nightingale
23. “Most people tiptoe through life, hoping to make it safely to death.” – Earl Nightingale
24. “A success is the school teacher who is teaching because that’s what she wants to do.” – Earl Nightingale
25. “The only person who succeeds is the person who is progressively realizing a worthy ideal.” – Earl Nightingale
26. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” – Earl Nightingale
27. “Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.” – Earl Nightingale
28. “A person who does not read is no better than one cannot read.” – Earl Nightingale
29. “Any person who contributes to prosperity must prosper in turn.” – Earl Nightingale
30. “We tend to live up to our expectations.” – Earl Nightingale
31. “If the grass is greener on the other side it’s probably getting better care.” – Earl Nightingale
32. “Each of us creates his or her own life largely by our attitude.” – Earl Nightingale
33. “One extra hour of study per day and you’ll be a national expert in five years or less.” – Earl Nightingale
34. “You must radiate success before it will come to you.” – Earl Nightingale
35. “Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations.” – Earl Nightingale
36. “Plant your goal in your mind. It’s the most important decision you’ll ever make in your entire life.” – Earl Nightingale
37. “The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.” – Earl Nightingale
38. “We must radiate success before it will come to us. We must first become mentally, from an attitude standpoint, the people we wish to become.” – Earl Nightingale
39. “Just one great idea can completely revolutionize your work and, as a result, your life.”
40. “If you don’t have a good model for success, just look at what everybody else is doing and do the opposite.” – Earl Nightingale
“If you don’t have a good model for success, just look at what everybody else is doing and do the opposite.” – Earl NightingaleTweet Quote
Inspiring Earl Nightingale Quotes
If you’ve never read or listened to any of Earl Nightingales books or audio books, we highly recommend the investment. Quotes are a great starting place to get you accustomed to his line of thinking, but you’ll get the most out of his teachings by studying his material thoroughly.
With that said, here are some of the most inspiring Earl Nightingale quotes we collected during our study. Enjoy.
41. “A person’s discontent can be said to be measured by the distance between what he has and what he wants.” – Earl Nightingale
42. “We will receive not what we idly wish for, but what we justly earn. Our rewards will always be in exact proportion to our service.” – Earl Nightingale
43. “You are now and you do become, what you think about.” – Earl Nightingale
44. “Perseverance is another word for faith!” – Earl Nightingale
45. “Everything begins with an idea.” – Earl Nightingale
46. “We all walk in the dark and each of us must learn to turn on his or her own light.” – Earl Nightingale
47. “A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can’t go anywhere till you change it.” – Earl Nightingale
48. “The key that unlocks energy is ”Desire’.’ It’s also the key to a long and interesting life. If we expect to create any drive, any real force within ourselves, we have to get excited.” – Earl Nightingale
49. “Creativity is an expression of our enthusiasm.” – Earl Nightingale
50. “Everything begins with an idea.” – Earl Nightingale
51. “Work never killed anyone. It’s worry that does the damage. And the worry would disappear if we’d just settle down and do the work.” – Earl Nightingale
52. “Problems are challenges to creative minds. Without problems, there would be little reason to think at all.” – Earl Nightingale
53. “The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are working for somebody else.” – Earl Nightingale
54. “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now.” – Earl Nightingale
55. “Your problem is to bridge the gap which exists between where you are now and the goal you intend to reach.” – Earl Nightingale
56. “You’ll find boredom where there is the absence of a good idea.” – Earl Nightingale
57. “There is a time when one must decide either to risk everything to fulfill one’s dreams or sit for the rest of one’s life in the backyard.” – Earl Nightingale
58. “Don’t concern yourself with the money. Be of service … build … work … dream … create! Do this and you’ll find there is no limit to the prosperity and abundance that will come to you.” – Earl Nightingale
59. “Do each day all that can be done that day. You don’t need to overwork or to rush blindly into your work trying to do the greatest possible number of things in the shortest possible time.” – Earl Nightingale
60. “What’s going on in the inside shows on the outside.” – Earl Nightingale
Earl Nightingale Quotes from The Greatest Discovery
Earl Nightingale’s first published book was ‘The Greatest Discovery’ which won him the Napoleon Hill Gold Medal for Literary Excellence. As such, this next batch consists of some of the best Earl Nightingale quotes from his book ‘The Greatest Discovery’. We hope you enjoy this rare collection of inspiring quotes.
If you want to learn more about Earl Nightingale before you dive into this next batch of quotes, this is a terrific place to start here: Who His Earl Nightingale?
61. “The best is never the most popular.” – Earl Nightingale
62. “Using our intuition along with our intelligence as a guide, can be the best way to produce super ideas.” – Earl Nightingale
63. “Planting a problem or question deep in the subconscious by first turning it every which way during an in-depth conscious attempt to solve it, usually results in the answer eventually appearing completely unbidden in our consciousness.” – Earl Nightingale
64. “When can think better, more profitably, and serve more people through ideas than we can ever do physically.” – Earl Nightingale
65. “The ideas we hold should be in concert with our goals, if our goals are to be successfully achieved.” – Earl Nightingale
66. “An idea is the bringing together of known increments to provide a new result.” – Earl Nightingale
67. “Service, we are here to serve each other. And every one of us does who receives anything back in the way of return. Those who do not serve, do not receive anything.” – Earl Nightingale
68. “The greatest thing in the world is the opportunity to be of service to others.” – Earl Nightingale
69. “Attitude comes very close to being everything about success or failure.” – Earl Nightingale
70. “A person can have a great education, but if he also has a poor attitude, he will almost certainly fail.” – Earl Nightingale
“A person can have a great education, but if he also has a poor attitude, he will almost certainly fail.” – Earl NightingaleTweet Quote
71. “My habit of muttering to myself, “Stay with it!” had paid off, just as it always does.” – Earl Nightingale
72. “It’s staying with it that separates the winners from the losers.” – Earl Nightingale
73. “There’s a place for every person who will persevere.” – Earl Nightingale
74. “We are what we repeatedly do, but what we do is a matter of choice.” – Earl Nightingale
75. “We become successful to the extent of our true desires and determination, and we do so by building on our strong points; our forte.” – Earl Nightingale
The Strangest Secret Quotes by Earl Nightingale
Earl Nightingale’s claim to fame and lasting legacy was his creation of the audiobook ‘The Strangest Secret’. We’ve provided a few quotes from this masterpiece in earlier sections; however, this batch focuses on the very Strangest Secret quotes by Earl Nightingale.
76. “Books are filled with ideas, and ideas spur us into action.” – Earl Nightingale
77. “I can determine what I think about, therefore I can determine what I become and what I have.” – Earl Nightingale
78. “Our minds are the gyrocompasses of our lives, we can only go were they direct us, and we are in charge of our minds.” – Earl Nightingale
79. “You will do more good for the rest of the human race enthusiastically going full bore after the things you want, than in any other way, because the only way you can get the things you want is by providing service to others — and the more intense and enthusiastic you are about it, the better will be your service. It’s the way the free-market private enterprise American system works.” – Earl Nightingale
80. “The universal key to success simply put is this… as you think, so shall you become.” – Earl Nightingale
“The universal key to success simply put is this… as you think, so shall you become.” – Earl NightingaleTweet Quote
81. “You’ll do best at what you most want to do in the pursuit of your personal goals, in so doing, you’ll provide the maximum service to those you need to help you.” – Earl Nightingale
82. “Ideas are the most important things on earth, and each of us has his or her our own idea factory — it comes as standard equipment at birth.” – Earl Nightingale
83. “Don’t ever say, I’d like to get to the point where I can start taking things easy.” – Earl Nightingale
84. “Our rewards, all the years of our lives, will be in proportion to our service. We are here, we live, in order to serve one another.” – Earl Nightingale
85. “Without ideas, we’d still be sitting in the trees grooming one another.” – Earl Nightingale
86. “There are no guarantees. Don’t confuse opportunity with guarantee.” – Earl Nightingale
87. “It’s best you get rid of that terrible word “security” now, once and for all, there’s no such thing as security as long as you’re alive. Dead you’re secure. Unborn you’re secure. If you’re alive, you’re the very epitome of insecurity.” – Earl Nightingale
88. “People will make you rich, or keep you broke, depending on the way you serve them. You should make up your mind at the outset if you are planning to become a successful entrepreneur, that you are going to make people outside the organization and inside the organization your special concern.” – Earl Nightingale
89. “You can’t lose money on a customer if you treat him or her the way they should be treated.” – Earl Nightingale
90. “More than any other factor perhaps, the unsuccessful person can usually be identified with a group.” – Earl Nightingale
“More than any other factor perhaps, the unsuccessful person can usually be identified with a group.” – Earl NightingaleTweet Quote
91. “The successful person does things. The unsuccessful person has done things done to him or her.” – Earl Nightingale
92. “Life should be an exciting adventure. It should never be a bore. A man should live fully, be alive. He should be glad to get out of bed in the morning. He should be doing a job that he likes to do because he does it well.” – Earl Nightingale
93. “Your success will always be measured by the quality and quantity of service you render.” – Earl Nightingale
94. “There is no fragment of this freedom of ours, that can’t be turned into the success we seek.” – Earl Nightingale
95. “There are no jobs so humble, that they do not have lurking within them the opportunity for greatness and all the success we could possibly want, but it takes that expectant attitude to see it.” – Earl Nightingale
96. “Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity.”
97. “The person who succeeds in America is the person who sets his or her own wages, goals, and lifestyle.” – Earl Nightingale
98. “The American people can become whatever it is they want to become – the trouble is, they seldom make that decision.” – Earl Nightingale
99. “The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice… it is conformity.”
100. “The unsuccessful person sowing little, reaps little.” – Earl Nightingale
There you have it, one of, if not the best collection of Earl Nightingale quotes on the web. We hope the wisdom found in his words inspires you to learn more about this great man.
But most importantly, we hope these quotes will lead to your own serious study of his time-tested philosophy of success.
HOW TO STOP WORRYING AND START LIVING IN 2022
Fear, doubt, and worry can have a major impact on your health and well being. But most importantly, they can have a dramatic and severe impact on the quality of your life. Fear, doubt, and worry can stop your aspirations for a better future dead in its tracks. On top of this, they can and usually do, dramatically hinder the best of us from reaching the heights of the success we seek. How you ask?
Well, fear, doubt, and worry are much like a cancer. They will work through you slowly, gradually, and often times go undetected, working diligently on your confidence until they completely snuff out all your hopes and dreams. And if a quality life demands anything, it demands confidence and hope in a brighter tomorrow.
So, if reclaiming your confidence, your peace of mind, and your 2022 is something you’d like to do, then this post is exactly what the doctor ordered:
HOW TO STOP WORRYING AND BEGIN LIVING
1. Get Busy Taking Action.
This quote sums it up;
Action is the cure for most ailments in life, and it is especially good for worry. The person who keeps himself busy doing activities that are beneficial for himself, his family, or his community, will almost 99% of the time, be too involved with doing to even consider those things cause most everyone else to worry.
So, find something to do, force yourself to act, and before you know it, your worries will eventually dissipate.
2. Silence Your Mind – Meditate
Often times, our worries, fears, and anxieties are compounded by the relentless self-talk and internal chat that we have with ourselves throughout our days. Our own internal dialogue can be one of the biggest causes of our anxiety.
We watch negative news, we read scary headlines, we think about worst-case scenarios, and then we process these observations all day through self-discussion, and the result is worry. As such, one of the best things that you can do today and going forward to dramatically reduce your worry habit, is to take 10 to 20 minutes to just sit silently and meditate.
If you are not sure how to meditate, there are plenty of great resources out on the web. Here is one great meditation resource to get you started.
3. Schedule “Worry Time”
According to this excellent article, choosing to set time and place for worrying can dramatically impact how much worrying you do and how you’ll ultimately feel. Essentially, what you need to do, is create a routine, where you take 20 or so minutes every day to just sit there and think about all your worries. By doing this, you purge your mind of all your anxieties. Then, you must ensure you don’t give these thoughts any more energy after this window.
4. Rewire Your Mind
Often times, we worry out of habit. We constantly think the sky is falling or that the worse is bound to happen. So, we needlessly tie ourselves up in mental knots, when more often than not, our worry was nothing but a mental loop that we failed to get out of.
The great news is, we can rewire our minds to not habitually worry. We can use mantras or affirmations to drown out that voice of worry. Much like meditation, we can use mantras or affirmations to slowly change our thinking patterns.
BONUS: Read This Book…..
‘How to Stop Worrying and Start Living’ is comprised of many recipes Mr. Carnegie pulled together from night classes he would teach to adult students on how to overcome worry.
‘How to Start Worrying and Start Living’ is a cure for anyone who wishes to eliminate the debilitating effects of fear and worry from their lives, so they fortify their confidence and get on with succeeding in their life.
Note: We’re reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
With that being said, he are a handful of killer questions pulled straight from the book. Use them to help you take your worries down a notch….
Write down the following questions and answer them:
Really, what am I so worried about?
What is the problem?
What is the cause of the problem?
Can I list all possible solutions to this problem?
What solution will best to apply to this problem?
What decision will I make now that will most dramatically impact this worry?
Now that you have all these questions answered, without hesitation immediately take action on what you wrote down.
There you have it, a handful of powerful actions you can take today, and resources you can invest in, to help you quickly and effectively get over your worries and anxieties in 2022.
Till next time,
35 OPTIMISTIC QUOTES TO GET YOU THROUGH HARD TIMES & LIVE LIFE TO IT’S FULLEST
If you’re in search of some optimistic quotes then you’ll enjoy this page. Life can seem hard at times for just about everyone. We all go through our own trials and tribulations. For many, those trials and hardships are longer and more drawn out than they are for others. And for some, their hardships may seem to be a never ending struggle. But, the one thing we must never forget, is that there is a path that that typically gets every person through the dark.
So what is this path?
It is the light, the hope, and the possibility that things will eventually improve. It is a path of possibility. But, it is a path that can only be seen if one chooses to see it. Optimism is a choice.
So, if you find yourself in a lull in your life or struggling through some tough times, allow these optimistic quotes to strengthen your vision of better days to come, and allow the possibility of what could be… pull you through those dark times.
BEST OPTIMISTIC QUOTES FOR TOUGH TIMES
1. “Optimism doesn’t wait on facts. It deals with prospects.” – Norma Cousins.
2. “The greatest salvation of man is through love and in love.” – Victor Frankl
3. “I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.” – Winston Churchill
4. “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” – William Arthur Ward
5. “For every dark night there’s a brighter day.” – Tupac Shakur
6. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
7. “Optimism is true moral courage.” – Ernest Shackelton
8. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen KellerTweet Quote
9. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
10. “Even if I knew tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.” – Martin Luther
11. “Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine Caine
“Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine CaineTweet Quote
12. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
13. “The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity – even under the most difficult circumstances – to add a deeper meaning to his life.” – Victor Frankl
14. “I’m a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will.” – Antonio Gramsci
“I’m a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will.” – Antonio GramsciTweet Quote
15. “Pessimism never won any battle.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
16. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. “Optimism inspires, energizes, and brings out our best. It points the mind toward possibilities and helps us think creatively past problems.” – Price Pritchett
“Optimism inspires, energizes, and brings out our best. It points the mind toward possibilities and helps us think creatively past problems.” – Price PritchettTweet Quote
18. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
You’re more then halfway through these quotes on optimism. If you are enjoying them, please consider sharing one, two, or the whole page with someone who could use a few inspiring words. Thanks in advance!
Now let’s dive back into these powerful and optimistic quotes.
Related: Books on Living Life to The Fullest
19. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
20. “I discovered that if you expect the worst you will get the worst, and if you expect the best you will get the best.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“I discovered that if you expect the worst you will get the worst, and if you expect the best you will get the best.” – Norman Vincent PealeTweet Quote
21. “If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” – Mark 9:23
22. “Our belief at the beginning of a doubtful undertaking is the one thing that insures the successful out of your venture.” – William James
23. “If ye have faith…nothing shall be impossible to you.” – Matthew 17:20
24. “Life cannot deny itself to the person who gives life his all.” – Norman Vincent Peale
25. “Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.” – Deepak Chopra
26. “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.” – Dalai Lama
27. “To find optimism, look for the good things in life.” – Catherine Pulsifer
28. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” – Douglas Adams
29. “Optimism is courage if it is not naïve.” – Jordan Peterson
30. “Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation courage and true progress.” – Nicholas M. Butler
“Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation courage and true progress.” – Nicholas M. ButlerTweet Quote
31. “Be patient with yourself. Nothing in nature blooms all year.” – Optimistic Quote
32. “Optimism – the doctrine or belief that everything is beautiful, including what is ugly.” – Ambrose Bierce
33. “An optimist understands that life can be a bumpy road, but at least it is leading somewhere. They learn from mistakes and failures, and are not afraid to fail and try again.” – Harvey Mackay
“An optimist understands that life can be a bumpy road, but at least it is leading somewhere. They learn from mistakes and failures, and are not afraid to fail and try again.” – Harvey MackayTweet Quote
34. “Be fanatically positive and militantly optimistic. If something is not to your liking, change your liking.” – Rick Steves
35. “Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward.” – Nelson Mandela
Related: Quotes About Life and Struggles
Bonus Quote on Optimism:
Bonus: This last quote is by far one of the most powerful quotes on optimism. It was uttered by the Holocaust survivor, turned psychologist who experienced the worst of the worst when it comes to life, yet never lost hope…..
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” – Victor FranklTweet Quote
Remember, it is not what happens to us that determines our outcomes in life. Rather, it is what we do with what happens to us. And the few who grasp on to the vision of an optimistic future are the ones who will eventually live it.
So, stay optimistic, stay hopeful, and keep believing that things will get better for you, and before you know it, they will. Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this collection of optimistic quotes then you’ll love these Quotes About Living Life to the Fullest.
50+ INSPIRATIONAL STARTING OVER QUOTES
Starting over can be scary. It doesn’t matter if it’s related to your career, your business, or your relationships, it can seem daunting. In fact, most people are afraid of staring over because of their fear of the unknown. But, starting over doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom. In fact, starting over can exhilarating and fun. And it might just be exactly what you need.
With that said, we’ve rounded up a handful of the most inspirational starting over quotes we could find. We hope they inspire and encourage you to look forward to your new beginnings with optimism and hope, instead of fear and apprehension.
So, if you’re ready for this powerful list of quotes about starting over, let’s dive in:
BEST STARTING OVER QUOTES
1. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny Kaye
2. “So what do we do? Anything. Something. So long as we just don’t sit there. If we screw up, start over. Try something else. If we wait until we’ve satisfied all the uncertainties, it may be too late.” – Lee Iacocca
3. “Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what’s coming next.” – Anonymous
4. “As long as you’re still alive, you always have the chance to start again.” – Emily Acker
5. “Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along.” – Rae Smith
“Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along.” – Rae SmithClick to tweet
6. “Leave the past where it is… Behind you!” – Anonymous
7. “It’s only human to make mistakes. You always have a choice to learn from it, let it go, forgive yourself and start over.” – Anonymous
8. “And now I’ll do what’s best for me.” – John Green
9. “Starting over is not a sign of failure, but a mark of courage — a willingness to give yourself and your life another chance.” – Scott Stabile
10. “The sun will rise and we will try again.” – Anonymous
11. “Rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I rebuilt by life.” – J.K. Rowling
12. “No matter how hard the past. You can always begin again.” – Buddha
13. “You can always start over.” – Anonymous
14. “Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.” – Raymond Lindquist
15. “What feels like the end is often the beginning.” – Starting Over Quote
16. “Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.” – Nicole Sobon
17. “You don’t need a new day to start over, you only need a new mindset.” – Hazel Hira Ozbek
18. “So take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start all over again.” – Frank Sinatra
19. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” – Guy Finley
20. “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.” – Anonymous
“You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.” – AnonymousClick to tweet
21. “Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better.” – Anonymous
22. “There is no shame in beginning again, for you get a chance to build bigger and better than before.” – Leon Brown
23. “Starting over requires no explanation to anyone, requires no specific date, requires nothing more than you saying IT’S TIME.” – Anna Pereira
24. “Every moment is a new beginning.” – Elie Wiesel
25. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
26. “If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho
27. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
28. One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.” – Anonymous
29. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it, begin it now.” – – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
30. “The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings.” – Dave Weinbaum
31. “Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
32. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.” – Seneca
33. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” – Germany Kent
34. “Every story has an end, but in life every end is a new beginning.” – Anonymous
35. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.Click to tweet
36. “You’ve got a new story to write. And it looks nothing like your past.” – Anonymous
37. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
38. “As long as you’re still alive, you always have the chance to start again.” – Emily Acker
39. “You can’t go back and change the beginning. But you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
40. “A sunrise is God’s way of saying, “Let’s start again.”” – Todd Stocer
41. “Spring is proof that there is beauty in new beginnings.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
42. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” – Lao Tzu
43. “It’s never too late to become who you want to be. You have the power within to start over.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
44. “There is no such thing as going back to square one. Remember that you are starting over with more knowledge, strength and power than you had before.” – Anonymous
45. “Whatever wrong turns you’ve taken in life you can always start over and find your way back to happiness.” – Marty Rubin
“Whatever wrong turns you’ve taken in life you can always start over and find your way back to happiness.” – Marty RubinClick to tweet
46. “We must be willing to get rid of the life we planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.” – Joseph Campbell
47. “We cannot start over, but we can begin now, and make a new ending.” – Zig Ziglar
48. “If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.” – Anonymous
49. “Failure is the opportunity to start over again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
50. “Success is getting to a point where you’d be truly OK with losing everything you have and starting over.” – Tony Hsieh
“Success is getting to a point where you’d be truly OK with losing everything you have and starting over.” – Tony HsiehClick to tweet
Bonus Quote On Starting Over
Bonus: Here’s one last and final starting over quote to ponder as you decide if starting over is for you. Enjoy!
There you have it, some of the best starting over quotes. We hope they inspired you give you the courage to start over if that’s what’s called for.
Till next time,
25+ MANIFESTATION AFFIRMATIONS TO TRANSFORM YOUR DREAMS INTO REALITY
Have you ever noticed how some people seem to easily manifest or achieve success after success, while others struggle to create very little positive change in their lives or make any progress on their goals, and as a result eventually give up? Want to know what the main difference between these two groups of people is? It’s simple: It’s their mindset.
That’s right, your mindset is responsible for much of the success and achievement, or lack of thereof that you’ve been experiencing in your life up until this point. If you’ve been experience positive change and successes, chances are you possess a healthy and positive mindset. But, if you’ve been experiencing the opposite, like failure, frustration, or lack of reasonable progress, then you may have a problem with your mindset.
The great news is, we’ve discovered a little secret through trial and error, that can help just about anyone reverse their mindset, and with it, their luck. So, what’s this little secret? Well, it’s none other than affirmations. But not just any ole affirmations, we’re talking about manifestation affirmations to be precise.
What Are Manifestation Affirmations?
First and foremost, affirmations are essentially statements that can help rewire your mindset or how you perceive the world when you say them to yourself or write them down regularly.
A 2015 study published to the Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience journal, which can also be found on The National Library of Medicine, used an MRI to show how employing self-affirmations can actually activate the reward centers in your brain.
For example, by simply affirming to yourself, “I am confident”, you can activate the same reward centers that react to other dopamine-releasing experiences, like watching a great movie, or easting chocolate. In short, affirmations can activate your neural pathways, and if done enough, via neuroplasticity, you can eventually transform those areas of your brain responsible for how positive you feel about a given aspect of your life.
But here is the real reason why affirmations are so powerful. When you use them, you essentially leverage two different types of biases that we all have. Namely, what’s known as the observational selection bias and our confirmation bias.
The former is a bias that helps us see more of something once it has been noticed. It’s like when you hear a certain song, and then you start hearing that song everywhere. The latter bias (the confirmation bias) is our tendency to search, interpret, or recall information that confirms our pre-existing beliefs.
Thus, when you use affirmations, you are essentially hacking these two cognitive biases for your own advantage.
With that being said, for an affirmation to be truly effective, you should believe in it, and it should be said with emotion and faith. It won’t hurt to remember the following sage advice when you employ them, ‘All things are possible to those that believe them.” In fact, the less faith you have in your affirmations, the less effective they will be.
So, if you really want to get the most out of your affirmations, you will want to suspend your disbelief and minimize the significance of that overly critical and doubting voice we all listen to from time to time.
Related: Do Affirmations Really Work?
The Manifestation Affirmation
Now that we’ve covered what an affirmation is, here’s what a manifestation affirmation is, and why you should use these types of affirmations if you want to truly realize your dreams and more success in your life.
The word manifestation, at its core means to be readily perceived by the senses, or to be easily understood or realized by the mind. The word also means to essentially create something or transform something from an idea into a reality.
So, a manifestation affirmation, is an affirmation that you’ll want to use to create a mindset that is primed to more readily perceive, understand, and realize the success, positivity, and positive change that you seek in your life.
Manifestation affirmations are affirmations that will not only help guide you to the positive outcomes you are after (like a honing device), but they’ll help you strengthen the mindset that is more apt to see and perceive the success that is on its way. And like a positive feedback loop, the more you use manifestation affirmations, the more fully aware you’ll become of the success and possibilities you seek.
And as a result, you’ll be more inclined to look for the “wins” that’ll entice you to persist in taking the actions that will eventually lead you to the realization of the inspiring possibilities and success you seek.
So, if you’re ready for our collection of what we believe to be the best affirmations for manifestation dreams, then let’s dive in:
MANIFESTATION AFFIRMATIONS TO REALIZE YOUR DREAMS
1. “I am passionate about my goals and I convert my dreams into reality with unwavering courage.”
2. “I am abundant and ready to live my dreams now.”
3. “I focus my energy on positive thoughts and actions.”
4. “I believe in myself and in my ability to achieve my dreams.”
5. “All the Universe conspires in helping me achieve my dreams.”
6. “I see and feel my goals and dreams as already accomplished.”
7. “I have clearly defined and written goals with a deadline.”
8. “I expect success.”
9. “I create my own luck and prosperity.”
10. “I deserve the highest and best in life.”
11. “I am powerful, positive, and energetic in the pursuit of my dreams.”
12. “Prosperity flows to and through me.”
13. “I am happy with who I am and can be.”
14. “I am worthy of my dream job and creating the lifestyle of my dreams.”
15. “My success grows with limitless expectations.”
16. “I am creating happy, fulfilling relationships in my life.”
17. “I attract success and happiness easily and effortlessly.”
18. “I am the architect of my fate and I can achieve what I have dreamt for myself.”
19. “My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant, my soul is tranquil.”
20. “I can do anything I set my mind to.”
21. “My potential is infinite, and my future is bright.”
22. “My life is full of positive friends and family members who love and support me.”
23. “I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.”
24. “I am living the life I have pictured for myself.”
25. “I am whole, complete, total, and fully alive in this moment.”
Bonus Manifestation Affirmation
Bonus: Here is one last bonus affirmation for manifesting your dreams. It’s a powerful testament to yourself, that will open up the floodgates of success and plenty when you fully and truly believe it. Enjoy
Related: Best Manifestation Mantras
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to manifestation affirmations. Remember, your success is largely a mental game determined by your mindset. And once you convince yourself that you are responsible for the pictures you hold in your mind, and take action to proactively change those pictures, good things will start showing up in your life.
Just like in sports, the goal, the touchdown, or the game winning shot are all pictured in the mind in advance, before they are ever realized in our physical world. The same goes for the realization of your goals and dreams. So, if you’re serious about manifesting the successful life you seek, you may want to get serious about taking control of your mindset with these manifestation affirmations.
PS – If you enjoyed these powerful affirmations for manifestation, then you’ll probably enjoy these other supporting resources on affirmations:
10 BEST MONEY AFFIRMATIONS WALLPAPER FOR ATTRACTING FINANCIAL SUCCESS
Financial success improves when you have a strong money mindset. As such, we’ve decided to publish these money affirmations wallpapers for you to download or set as a wallpaper for your computer. We believe that what you focus on expands, and these powerful wallpaper affirmations, when set as your desktop background, will make it easy for you to focus on the financial success you seek.
Reviewing them every day, (actively and passively) can help just about anyone improve their financial mindset, and as a result (not immediately, but eventually), their financial situation.
So, feel free to download, save, or set as your desktop background the money affirmations wallpaper you find most suitable or that inspires you the most.
MONEY AFFIRMATIONS WALLPAPER TO KEEP YOU INSPIRED
Pro Tip: The best way to set an image as your desktop is to first click on the download link provided below each image. Once the image is saved to you computer, just right click on the image that should now be in your download folder, and simply select the ‘Set as desktop background option’.
Wallpaper 1: Large Sums of Money Come To Me Quickly and Easily
Wallpaper 2: I Will Conquer My Money Goals
Wallpaper 3: I Deserve And Expect Financial Abundance
Wallpaper 4: Today I Commit To Living My Financial Dreams
Wallpaper 5: My Life Is Rich and Full
Wallpaper 6: I am Worthy of A Wealthy Life
Wallpaper 7: I am a Money Magnet
Wallpaper 8: Money Comes to Me Easily and Effortlessly
Wallpaper 9: Prosperity Flows to Me Daily
Wallpaper 10: My Actions Create Prosperity
We hope at least one of these inspiring money affirmation wallpapers caught your eye enough to download, save, or set as your desktop background.
With that said, stay focused on your goals and the financial success you seek, and it will only be a matter of time before they come to fruition.
PS – If you enjoyed this page on money affirmation wallpapers, then you’ll likely love this powerful supporting resource: Affirmations About Money
BEST JEN SINCERO QUOTES FOR UPGRADING YOURSELF AND YOUR FINANCES
JESSICA ALBA’S NET WORTH + HOW MUCH SHE MAKES PER YEAR
THE DWAYNE JOHNSON SUCCESS STORY
HOW TO MASTER YOUR MOTIVATION
THE STEVEN SPIELBERG SUCCESS STORY
75+ BEST DETERMINATION QUOTES TO INSPIRE SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT
SURVIVING DEBT: HOW TO BOUNCE BACK FROM FINANCIAL SETBACKS
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
BEST DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS AND ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER APPS
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you looking for a...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
Self-Discipline2 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes6 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence5 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation10 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation8 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes6 months ago
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration1 year ago
TOP 55 PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes1 year ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence6 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes1 year ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes5 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation6 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022