Have you ever thought about retiring young? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to not have to work till your 65 to 70 years old? If so, then this post about how to retire young is for you.
Before I provide you with some critical insights on how you can begin the process of retiring young, let me share with you this short little story.
I was just a few years into my budding career when I came across a book that provided me with a simple secret on how to retire young, and maybe even rich. Undeniably, it was a book that changed my life forever.
In those early days just after college, all I read at the time were Philosophy books. Books by Voltaire, Nietzsche, Emerson and the like. In fact, I was on my way to the Philosophy section at Barnes & Noble the day I crossed paths with that life-changing book.
There was something that drew me to this book on that fateful day.
I am not sure if it was the title of the book or it’s off-beat purple color that caught my eye. All I know is that once it caught my eye I just had to pick it up.
Fortunately for me, the title indicated advice that I was in desperate need of.
At the time I had just recently boomeranged back to living with my grandparent’s, I had a college degree in hand along with a good job at the time, but I was not the greatest at handling money. I was great at saving money, but I was also really good at finding a way to spend that saved money.
Needless to say, if there were a fast track to retiring young, I sure as hell wasn’t on it. But, I followed these steps outlined below, and it changed everything for me. So, if you want to retire young, these ideas are worth your consideration.
1. Read This Book
Here’s where you should start. Read this book, it is a book that changed my life.
Now, quick disclaimer, This book was no magic pill. It didn’t make me richer over night. But, it did help me find riches (relatively speaking), and it’s been helping me become richer year over year.
So, what was the title of this book?
It was called ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’.
Now, I know this book has been around for a long time, since 1997 to be exact. In fact, as I write this, I keep thinking to myself, “man this is old-hat. Why are you writing about this? Everyone has already heard of this book.”
But, the truth is, I feel compelled to write about it because maybe you’ve never read it. Or, maybe you’ve heard of it, but have yet to crack it open. Or, maybe you still think like I thought before I read the book.
Maybe you think money is bad, or that becoming rich and retiring early is not possible for you. Or, maybe you just need a good ole kick in the financial pants like I did back then, and you’re waiting for someone to give you that kick. Maybe this is your kick…so, here we are.
2. Allow Money to Motivate You
Know this, before I read this book, my mind wasn’t open, especially when it came to money. Sure, I was a “open-minded thinker” when it came to philosophy, politics, and all those other time-wasting topics that typically make people feel more miserable and more powerless the more they read of it.
But, when it came to money and getting rich, I was clueless.
On top of that, before I read this book, I wasn’t a very motivated person. I mean, I was motivated enough to drag my butt out of bed and drive to work every morning, but I wasn’t on fire for life (for at least four days out of the week…Monday – Thursday), and I wasn’t on fire for my future.
But then… then I read this book and it did something to me. It transformed my mindset. It helped me open my eyes to the possibilities of living a life of abundance. It opened my eyes to the prospect of retiring young and retiring rich. In short, it lit a fire under my ass.
And I am sure it can do the same for you.
How do I know? Well, I’ve learned over the years that when we have an exciting vision for our future, amazing things start to happen.
That’s why I always preach about having compelling goals as your best source of motivation. And it’s the reason I created the Strive Journal; to get that compelling goal of yours in front of you, every… single….day.
Why? Because that’s how winning is done.
Set some money goals (get rid of debt, net worth, etc..) and let them pull you!
3. Shift Your Mindset
With that being said, there are countless other books out there that can help you understand the money-game or give you advice that can help you retire early, but if you come from humble beginnings like me, you’re going to need a book that can shift your financial mindset. And no doubt about it, “Rich Dad Poor Dad” will do the trick.
Once you allow this book to shift your mindset, you’ll likely want to read other financial books. So, if this book piques your financial curiosity like I think it will, here is a great set of follow up books you can also read to improve your financial IQ.
- The Millionaire Mind
- The Automatic Millionaire
- The Way to Wealth
- The Millionaire Fastlane
- Cash Flow Quadrant
- Retire Young Retire Rich
- The Richest Man in Babylon
As they say…”If you want to earn more, you have to learn more.”
Now, I don’t want to leave you with… “Okay, now just go read this book and this is how you will retire early”, so I am going to give you a few insights you can start applying to your life today…book or no book.
Here is one of the biggest takeaways I got from the book that you can start leveraging today if you’re not already doing so. You ready for it?
Here it is, you can retire early and you can retire rich, if you focus on the accumulation of assets over liabilities, and income over expenses.
What do I mean by this? Let me give you a little helpful break down.
4. Prioritize Assets Over Liabilities
What are assets? Well, as a very simple definition, an asset is anything that grows in value over time. For instance, and asset is a piece of property like real estate, a business, stocks (shares of ownership of a business), precious metals, intellectual property, or pretty much any item that holds value or becomes more valuable over time.
Whereas liabilities, especially as voiced in the book, are things that you owe money on. This could be credit card debt, your mortgage, car loan, your student loan, etc. Basically, it’s anything you are obligated to pay for and keep paying for.
So, the book does a great job pinpointing exactly how the rich think, by showing us what we should be accumulating more of (assets). I know this may seem like common sense. But hey, common sense isn’t so common.
Truth is, most people go about their days growing their liabilities to keep up with their neighbors, instead of growing their assets to keep up with their vision for their future.
Unfortunately, far too many people float along through life, living in a form of fairy tale, thinking someone somewhere down the road is going to take care of everything for them.
But, the reality of it, is that no one is going to save you. No one is coming, there are no heroes when it comes to your own financial future. The government, social security, or that social revolution isn’t going to bail you out. So, you’ll have to save yourself. You have to become your own hero.
And the best way to become your own hero is to take control of your own financial future. And you start taking control of your financial future when you begin to understand the difference between assets and liabilities, and then choose every day to focus on growing your assets and reducing your liabilities.
“An asset puts money in my pocket. A liability takes money out of my pocket.” – Robert KiyosakiTweet Quote
Become obsessed with this idea. Start thinking “assets over liabilities…assets over liabilities” every time you’re about spend a dollar. This is the mindset needed to create an abundant future for yourself. This is the mindset you need if you want to get rich.
It’s not sexy, it’s not pretty, it’s not convenient…it’s just the truth.
But, thinking this way alone is not enough, you’ll also have to master this battle too…
5. Focus on Income Over Expenses
We all know what income is and what expenses are. But what this book does a good job of doing, is hammering over and over into our minds WHY we need to gain control over our expenses. The reason? So you have more income left over at the end of the month, extra income that can then be invested into assets. Not liabilities, not in things you don’t need, not into fluff and excess stuff, into assets.
The crazy thing about a lot people, is they think they have to spend every last dollar they make. Just as soon as these people get their paychecks they find a way to burn through it.
When I see people do this, I shake my head and think to myself, “Come on…. do you really want to be stuck working a job or operating a business your whole life?!”
Please, pretty please…don’t be “that” person.
Get your expenses down to as low as possible. By doing this, you increase the amount of income you have left over at the end of the month. Then you can take that extra income and invest it in your future by investing in assets. Assets like real estate, investment funds, or a business.
Learn how to master your expenses and invest your income wisely. It’s a simple formula. And if you don’t want to be a slave to your circumstances FOREVER, it’s a formula worth following.
Now, many people might say, “well I don’t make enough money” or “If I follow this plan I won’t have much left to live off of” or… blah blah blah. Most people make excuses, that’s why most people don’t retire young and very few retire rich. That’s why most people have to wait till they’re 65 before they can scratch their own itch.
But you’re not most people.
We all got to start being smarter with our money sometime.
Why not make that sometime now?
6. Start Tracking Your Money
One of the best things I ever did for growing my wealth was a two-part process; kill my excess spending and siphon every extra dollar into investments. The second best thing I ever did, was to begin tracking my wealth on a dry-erase board. Sure, I could have tracked it on a spreadsheet or some new fancy financial app, but putting those numbers on a physical board where I could see them every single day, made my assets and net-worth feel more tangible… more real. Not sure why, it just did, and that feeling kept me motivated to keep striving to grow my wealth. Still does.
Truly, there is something powerful about knowing where you stand financially, and being able to visibly see your assets grow month over month. Here’s how you can do the same thing. Go out and get you a 17″ x 23″ dry-erase board, something like this…..
Then on that dry-erase board, draw a cross through it, creating four equal quadrants. On the top left quadrant, list out all your assets and total them. Then, on the upper right quadrant, list out all your liabilities and total them.
On the bottom left quadrant, graph the growth of your assets month over month (doing this tracks your growth and is very motivating). Similarly, use the right bottom quadrant to graph the reduction of your liabilities month over month (again, the biggest benefit of doing this is for moral purposes…because observing your own progress will help you keep your spirits up).
Then, draw a small rectangle in the center of all four quadrants, in this rectangle subtract your liabilities from your assets, and voila, you have your net-worth. You still with me?
If not, below is an image of what I am describing. It’s an exact replica of the system I use on my own dry-erase board (figures are for educational purposes only). As they say, there are a hundred ways to skin a cat, so feel free to use these ideas or create your own little something if that works best for you.
7. Determine How Much You Need to Retire Early
Now, one of the most crucial aspects related to retiring early, is knowing exactly how much you need to retire. You can have the best money management habits, but if you never take the time to determine exactly how much you need to call it quits on the 9-to-5, you never do so.
With that being said, make sure you discover exactly how much money you’d like to have coming to you every month once you retire. A good place to start, is to assess how much you need bare minimum for all your necessary expenses, and then to add any other expenses that you are sure you will want to enjoy while you are retired.
Once you have that number, you essentially have your financial independence number (also widely known as your FI number). This number is ultimately how much money you need to cover your expenses and wants every month.
From this point forward you’ll be set to start working towards creating cash flow and revenue that would help you meet this financial goal. For example, if you estimate your future monthly expenses to be around $3,750 (equivalent to $45,000 per year), then you can work towards anyone of these goals to get to your intended outcome:
- Invest $800,000 in an investment yielding around 5.5% annually = $45,000 per year
- Invest $1,000,0000 in an investment yielding 4.5% annually = 45,000 per year
- Build a side-hustle that pays you passive income = $3,750 per month
- Invest in 7 or 8 $250,000 multi-unit properties cash flowing around $500 each = $45,000
- Any combination of the above in differing amount to help you get to your number.
Obviously, these are just hypothetical numbers above, but they are doable if your FI number was a modest $45,000 per year. Now, if you wanted or needed more money each month, then you FI number as they call it, would have to be adjusted up.
The great news is, once your inflow from investments, side-hustles, etc.. match your FI number, you can, if you wish to… retire young!
How about that!
And that’s that. Start actively tracking and measuring your assets, and financially speaking…you’ll put yourself leagues above your peers. On top of that, you’ll be in a much better position for retiring young…and maybe even rich.
But most importantly, discover exactly how much money you need to either stash away, or how much money you’ll need a business to produce for you, so can live off of the income those investments produce for you.
What it all comes down to in the end my friend, is awareness and discipline. Be aware of what your future will look like if you fail to be smart with your money now. And be aware of the money milestone you’ll need to reach to retire young. Then get disciplined enough to do what you must to turn that goal into reality.
Without a doubt, if you do these things outlined on this post, you’ll be able to create the future you want for yourself and retire sooner, rather than later.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this resource on how to retire young and rich, then you’ll also enjoy these other supporting resources:
100+ BEST MONEY QUOTES OF ALL TIME TO CHANGE YOUR MONEY MINDSET
Countless financial “gurus” have admonished time and time again, about how the amount of money we have or don’t have, is largely a consequence of our thinking. They’ve shared with us the secret link that exists between our money and our mindset. Namely, the secret that our attitudes and the unique set of beliefs we’ve held about money, has impacted our handling of it up until this point.
So, to help you obtain a stronger money mindset, and eventually a larger bank account, we’ve decided to publish the best money quotes of all time.
We hope you’ll use these quotes to embrace the money principles that will help you improve your relationship with money. So, if you’re ready improve your money mindset, let’s dive into these powerful money quotes:
BEST MONEY QUOTES OF ALL TIME
1. “Having money isn’t everything, not having it, is.” – Kanye West
2. “The money you make is a symbol of the value you create.” – Idowu Koyenikan
3. “Successful people make money. It’s not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do.” – Wayne Dyer
“Successful people make money. It’s not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do.” – Wayne DyerTweet Quote
4. “Money is in some respects like fire – it is a very excellent servant but a terrible master. When you have it mastering you, when interest is constantly piling up against you, it will keep you down in the worst kind of slavery. But let money work for you, and you have the most devoted servant in the world.” – P.T. Barnum
5. “Too many people spend money they earned to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” – Will Rogers
6. “Save money, and money will save you.” – Anonymous
7. “Never spend your money before you have earned it.” – Thomas Jefferson
8. “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until the day you die.” – Warren Buffett
9. “Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone.” – Robert Kiyosaki
10. “A penny saved is a penny earned” – Benjamin Franlkin
11. “Making money isn’t hard in itself… What’s hard is to earn it doing something worth devoting one’s life to.” – Carlos Ruiz Zafón
12. “Money is only an idea. If you want more money simply change your thinking. Every self-made person started small with an idea, then turned it into something big. It takes only a few dollars to start and grow into something big.” – Robert Kiyosaki
13. “Don’t think money does everything or you are going to end up doing everything for money.” – Voltaire
“Don’t think money does everything or you are going to end up doing everything for money.” – VoltaireTweet Quote
14. “When money realizes that it is in good hands, it wants to stay and multiply in those hands.” – Idowu Koyenikan
15. “Money is a tool. Used properly it makes something beautiful; used wrong, it makes a mess.” – Bradley Vinson
16. “You can be young without money, but you can’t be old without it.” – Tennessee Williams
17. “Money is a great servant but a bad master.” – Francis Bacon
18. “The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.” – Napoleon Hill
19. “It is a kind of spiritual snobbery that makes people think they can be happy without money.” – Albert Camus
20. “There is no shortage of money in this world. Start hustling.” – Grant Cardone
21. “Money isn’t everything…but it ranks right up there with oxygen.” – Rita Davenport
22. “The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it.” – Ayn Rand
23. “Work like you don’t need the money. Dance like no one is watching. And love like you’ve never been hurt.” – Mark Twain
“Work like you don’t need the money. Dance like no one is watching. And love like you’ve never been hurt.” – Mark TwainTweet Quote
24. “The first rule is not to lose money. The second rule is not to forget the first rule.” – Warren Buffett
25. “Money looks better in the bank than on your feet.” – Sophia Amorus
26. “Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much.” – Erich Fromm
27. “That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest.” – Henry David Thoreau
28. “The money you have gives you freedom; the money you pursue enslaves you.” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
29. “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” – Henry David Thoreau
30. “I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffett
“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
31. “Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each. –Christopher Rice
32. “I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy.” – Warren Buffett
33. “Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.” – Johann Wolfgang von GoetheTweet Quote
34. “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” – Norman Vincent Peale
35. “If you’re smart, you’re going to make a lot of money without borrowing.” – Warren Buffett
36. “One may not condemn a man for succeeding because he knows how. Neither may one with justice take away from a man what he has fairly earned, to give to men of less ability.” – George S. Clason
“One may not condemn a man for succeeding because he knows how. Neither may one with justice take away from a man what he has fairly earned, to give to men of less ability.” – George S. ClasonTweet Quote
37. “The key to making money is to stay invested.” – Suze Orman
38. “If you cannot control your emotions, you cannot control your money.” – Warren Buffett
39. “Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience.” – P.T Barnum
40. “Sloth and prosperity can never be companions.” – James Allen
41. “If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some; for he that goes a borrowing, goes a sorrowing.” – Benjamin Franklin
42. “Here’s the major problem with going on strike for more money:
You cannot get rich by demand” – Jim Rohn
43. “Tell me how you use your spare time, and how you spend your money, and I will tell you where and what you will be in ten years from now.” – Napoleon Hill
“Tell me how you use your spare time, and how you spend your money, and I will tell you where and what you will be in ten years from now.” – Napoleon HillTweet Quote
44. “Through positive, appreciative attitudes toward money, you can make money your servant, instead of becoming its slave. You should master money rather than be enslaved by it.” – Catherine Ponder
45. “Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.” – T. Harv Eker
46. “The single biggest financial mistake I’ve made was not thinking big enough. I encourage you to go for more than a million. There is no shortage of money on this planet, only a shortage of people thinking big enough.” – Grant Cardone
“The single biggest financial mistake I’ve made was not thinking big enough. I encourage you to go for more than a million. There is no shortage of money on this planet, only a shortage of people thinking big enough.” – Grant CardoneTweet Quote
47. “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
48. “Money is not an end in itself. It is merely a tool to help us achieve some particular goal. If the way we handle our money conflicts with our personal values, we are not going to wind up living happy and fulfilled lives.” – David Bach
49. “You don’t have time an money because you don’t invest time and money.” – Grant Cardone
50. “Most people fail to realize that in life, it’s not how much money you make. It’s how much money you keep.” – Robert Kiyosaki
“Most people fail to realize that in life, it’s not how much money you make. It’s how much money you keep.” – Robert KiyosakiTweet Quote
Alright, you’re halfway through our money quotes, but don’t stop now. Keep reading, striving, and planting these good money vibes directly into you subconscious mind.
Trust us, your future self will thank you for it.
51. “Money may not buy happiness, but I’d rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus.” – Françoise Sagan
52. “In the United States, where we have more land than people, it is not at all difficult for persons in good health to make money.” – P.T. Barnum
53. “The philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.” – Robert Kiyosaki
“The philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.” – Robert KiyosakiTweet Quote
54. “Money is plentiful for those who understand the simple laws which govern it’s acquisitions.” – George S. Clason
55. “While money can’t buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” – Groucho Marx
56. “Money is really only important if you don’t have any.” – Harrison Ford
57. “One penny may seem to you a very insignificant thing, but it is the small seed from which fortunes spring.” – Orison Swett Marden
58. “The better you feel about money, the more money you magnetize to yourself.” – Rhonda Byrne
59. “The fastest way to double your money is to fold them in half and put them in your pocket.” – Andrew Carnegie
60. “Money is usually attracted, no pursued.” – Jim Rohn
61. “You must spend money to make money.” – Titus Maccius Plautus
62. “Waste your money and you’re only out of money, but waste your time and you’ve lost a part of your life.” – Michael Leboeuf
63. “There’s no money in poetry, but then there’s no poetry in money.” – Robert Graves
64. “Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money.” – Jackie Mason
65. “The best time to invest is during a recession.” – Graham Stephan
66. “Earning a lot of money is not the key to prosperity. How you handle it is.” – Dave Ramsey
67. “The more your money works for you, the less you have to work for money.” – Idowu Koyenikan
68. “Money is such an amazing teacher: What you choose to do with your money shows whether you are truly powerful or powerless.” – Suze Orman
69. “It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy.” – George Lorimer
70. “Knowledge without action cost money.” – David Bach
71. “We’ve been raised to believe that you have to work hard to make money, and certainly there are times when this is true, but the real secret is you have to take huge, uncomfy risks. You have to do stuff you’ve never done before, to make yourself visible, to acknowledge your own.” – Jen Sincero
72. “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” – Ayn Rand
73. “When I was young I thought that money was the most important thin in life; now that I am old I know that it is.” – Oscar Wilde
“When I was young I thought that money was the most important thin in life; now that I am old I know that it is.” – Oscar WildeTweet Quote
74. “Do what you love and the money will come.” – Marsha Sinetar
75. “You can have a masters degree in making money but you will still end up broke if you have a Ph.D.. in spending it.” – Orrin Woodward
76. “Money can’t buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy.” – Spike Milligan
77. “If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.” – Ben Franklin
78. “Money is a guarantee that we may have what we want in the future. Though we need nothing at the moment it insures the possibility of satisfying a new desire when it arises.” – Aristotle
79. “When I had money everyone called me brother.” – Polish proverb
80. “Money grows on the tree of persistence.” – Japanese Proverb
81. “Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn.” – Miguel de Cervantes
82. “Wealth is not about having a lot of money; it’s about having a lot of options.” – Chris Rock
83. “If you cannot control your emotions, you cannot control your money.” – Warren Buffett
84. “Working because you want to, not because you have to, is financial freedom.” – Tony Robbins
85. “Income is like your health: if you ignore it, it will go away.” – Jay Rigler
86. “The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” – Warren Buffett
“The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
87. “The big money is not in the buying or selling, but in the waiting.” – Charlie Munger
88. “Success isn’t about money, it’s about peace.” – Grant Sabatier
89. “If you’re saving, you’re succeeding.” – Steve Burkholder
90. “All wealth is a product of labor” – John Locke
91. “A millionaire is made ten bucks at a time.” – Mr. Money Mustache
92. “Money has no grey areas. You either make it or you lose it.” – Kevin O’leary
93. “Fortune sides with him who dares.” – Virgil
94. “The best way to become a billionaire is to help a billion people.” – Peter Diamandis
95. “Money is the wise man’s religion.” – Euripides
96. “Success is having to worry about every damn thing in the world, except money.” – Johnny Cash
“Success is having to worry about every damn thing in the world, except money.” – Johnny CashTweet Quote
97. “Money is life energy that we exchange and use as a result of the service we provide to the universe.” – Deepak Chopra
98. “A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.” – Jonathan Swift
99. “What you focus on you create more of, so if the plan is to get rich, you’re gonna want to focus on abundance as much as possible. Give as much as you can as often as you can, receive with gratitude and joy, think of money as your pal, raise your frequency and get in the flow, yo.” – Jen Sincero
100. “Remember that: money will always match your mindset.” – Joe Vitale
Bonus Money Quote
Bonus Quote: Here’s one last bonus quote on money that every would benefit from if they heeded it as advice. Enjoy!
“Get what you can, and what you get hold, Tis the stone that will turn all your lead into gold.” – Benjamin FranklinTweet Quote
Alright, you’ve made it through our long list of inspiring money quotes. We hope they have at the very least, helped you strengthen your mindset when it comes to money.
With that being said, be sure to bookmark this page and come back often. Doing so will improve your money mindset with each visit. And remember this is key, because those with a healthy money mindset tend to have more money then they know what to do with it; while those with an unhealthy money mindset tend to feel as if they never have enough. The choice is yours.
See you soon, and till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these money quotes, then you’ll love these Quotes about the Millionaire Mindset.
10 POWERFUL PROSPERITY MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Look, you don’t have to believe in the law of attraction, or in the power of mantras, or affirmations to find riches and abundance in your life. In fact, many people have found plenty of prosperity through shear effort, focus, and self-discipline. However, our research of successful and prosperous people over the years indicates that a great many of them believed in the power of mantras.
Why mantras? Well, because mantras helped them develop their mindset, and their mindset is what lead to much of their overall success and prosperity. And interestingly enough, most claim that their mindset was chosen and developed by their will alone. In short, they were the sole creators of their own success and prosperity, which means, you can be too!
Influence Your Own Mindset With Mantras
So how did they influence their own mindset?
Well, if the answer is not obvious yet, it was simply through mantras. Also known as affirmations, autosuggestion, incantations, etc.. In other words, they made up their mind (quite literally) to be a person of success and prosperity, by forcing themselves to think a certain way about money, success, health, and their overall quality of life.
Now, it can be said that you are prosperous to the degree that you are experiencing peace, health, and plenty in your world…..
So, to help you along in experiencing much of the success and abundance that many highly successful people have already experienced for themselves, and to help you better create the prosperous type of life you want, we thought we would put together this helpful list of prosperity mantras that actually work.
How do we know they work?
Our entire staff uses them, and the many successful people we acquired them from, use them as well. So, neglect to use them at the risk of your own abundant future. It’s your life.
Behold, and enjoy, the very best and powerful prosperity mantras used by highly notable and prosperous people the world over… May they lead you to experiencing for yourself avalanches of future success and abundance in your life.
PROSPERITY MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Prosperity Mantra 1: Avalanches of Abundance
This is one of our favorite prosperity mantras that world renowned performance coach and multi-millionaire Anthony Robbins swears by. Sure, It is longer than all the others, but it covers all the bases and packs a prosperity punch.
“God’s wealth is circulating in my life, his wealth flows to me in avalanches of abundance. All my needs, desires, and goals are met instantaneously through infinite intelligence, for I am one with God and God is one.”Tweet This Mantra
Prosperity Mantra 2: Love It or Lose It
This pithy prosperity mantra is short and sweet but it gets the job done. Jen Sincero, author of ‘You are a Badass’ and ‘You are a Badass at Making Money’ uses this powerful little mantra to create an abundant life for herself and so should you.
Abundance Mantra 3: Happiness and Gratitude Now
Famous for his appearance in ‘The Secret’, and his many successful businesses, Bob Proctor has been said to use this very prosperity mantra to help him create the riches he now enjoys.
“I am so happy and grateful now that money comes to me in increasing quantities through multiple sources on a continuous basis.”Tweet This Mantra
Prosperity Mantra 4: Divine Love
The following prosperity mantra was pulled from Prosperity expert and author Catherine Ponder. It’s a powerful mantra that seeks to draw to us the one thing that people value more than money and riches… love!
“Divine Love expressing through me now draws to me all that is needed to make me happy and my life complete.”Tweet This Mantra
Prosperity Mantra 5: Opportunity = Prosperity
This is a classic abundance mantra that has has been uttered by many successful people who managed to turn their challenges into opportunities and their opportunities into success over the years.
Without a doubt, it will surely continue to be uttered by many more for years to come, with similar positive results that follow.
Related: Inspiring Quotes on Prosperity
Abundance Mantra 6: Allow Prosperity to Flow
A famous mantra quoted in multiple success and self-improvement books written over the past few decades. It is a simple and encouraging mantra that can help you tune your mind to such a degree that you’ll begin realizing the numerous opportunities and blessings that we all occur in our lives daily.
Without a doubt, this is another one of our most favorite abundance mantras.
Prosperity Mantra 7: Be Open to Wealth
Many of us didn’t grow up with money. In fact, due to programming we received in our youth about money, and the scarcity of it, many of us have mental blocks that keep us feeling as if we deserve a better life or more money.
And anytime a mind feels as if it doesn’t deserve something, it will resist the opportunities that lead to staggering levels of abundance. So, start using this prosperity mantra and open mind to the wealth you deserve.
Abundance Mantra 8: Claim Your Abundance Now
This gem of a prosperity mantra comes from Randy Gage, whom is somewhat of a prosperity guru. If you’ve ever spend any time learning about direct marketing then you’ve probably heard of him, and if you’ve ever done any research on prosperity, then you”ll have absolutely heard of him.
With that being said, he is a magician when it comes to money and success, as such, it will pay (sooner or later) to give this mantra a go.
Prosperity Mantra 9: Have an Attitude of Gratitude
Gratitude is one of the most important aspects to living a prosperous life. If you’re not grateful for what you have, no amount of wealth, health, or success will ever be enough for you. So, start reciting this power prosperity mantra and get your attitude of gratitude where it needs to be.
“I am grateful for the abundance that I have and the abundance that is on its way.”Tweet This Mantra
Prosperity Mantra 10: You Deserve The Highest and Best in Life
We saved one of the best mantras for last because we wanted you to really remember it and hopefully apply it. This is another powerful Catherine Ponder mantra, pulled from her powerful book ‘The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity [affiliate link], which by the way is a book every person seeking serious prosperity in their life should read.
Until then of course, allow this prosperity mantra to work its magic.
“I desire the highest and best in life, and I now draw the highest and best to me.”Tweet This Mantra
Final Thoughts on Prosperity
And there you have it, 10 powerful prosperity mantras that actually work. So, if you are experiencing financial lack, or if you simply desire to live a fuller, more satisfying way of life, do yourself a favor, and bookmark this page.
Once bookmarked, you’ll be able to effortlessly navigate back to these 10 prosperity affirmations daily. And once you start using these daily just keep a close eye on how much things start to change for you. We’re quite optimistic that you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Till next time,
“10 powerful abundance mantras to help you zero in on the prosperity thinking that leads to a prosperous life.” Tweet This
PS – If you enjoyed these abundance mantras for prosperity, then you’ll love our collection of supporting affirmations and mantras for prosperity and wealth. Give them look, put all three resources to use, and surely your prosperity will flow and grow:
50+ BEST MONEY MINDSET QUOTES FOR ATTRACTING FINANCIAL SUCCESS
We all have a unique set of beliefs about money. Each person feels, treats, and thinks about money differently. Your unique set of beliefs about money and your attitude in relation to it, is known as your money mindset. And some of us have a healthy one, while others have one that could use a little fine tuning. But, regardless of where you fall in terms of your relationship with money, your money mindset can be improved. Which is why we’ve pulled together this handful of money mindset quotes.
No, they won’t change your mindset or relationship to money overnight. But, they can both inspire and guide you towards thinking a little differently about your money. And hopefully, as a result, get you on track towards eventually improving your relationship to it.
Without further ado, let’s dive into these inspiring money mindset quotes.
TOP MONEY MINDSET QUOTES FOR FINANCIAL SUCCESS
1. “Rich isn’t an amount of money, it’s a mindset about how you live. If you believe you can win, you can.” – Dave Ramsey
2. “Remember that: money will always match your mindset.” – Joe Vitale
3. “To attract money, you must focus on wealth.” – Rhonda Byrne
4. “What you focus on you create more of, so if the plan is to get rich, you’re gonna want to focus on abundance as much as possible. Give as much as you can as often as you can, receive with gratitude and joy, think of money as your pal, raise your frequency and get in the flow, yo.” – Jen Sincero
5. “If you decide that you will be poor, there’s nothing I can do, you’re gonna be poor. If you decide to be rich today, who going stop you, who? If you decide you want to be rich, all you got to do is start.” – Steve Harvey
“If you decide that you will be poor, there’s nothing I can do, you’re gonna be poor. If you decide to be rich today, who going stop you, who? If you decide you want to be rich, all you got to do is start.” – Steve HarveyTweet Quote
6. “A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.” – Jonathan Swift
7. “Wealth is largely the result of habit.” – John Jacob Astor
8. “Money is just a consequence. I always say to my team, ‘Don’t worry too much about profitability. If you do your job well, profitability will come.” – Bernard Arnault
9. “Formal education will make you a living, self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
10. “It’s not how much money you make, it’s how much money you keep.” – Robert Kiyosaki
11. “Believe in what you want so much that it has no choice but to materialize.” – Dr. Joe Vitale
12. “Expect an abundance. The stream of plenty always flows towards the open mind.” – Bob Proctor
13. “Money is usually attracted, no pursued.” – Jim Rohn
14. “There’s no shortage of money in this world. Start hustling.” – Grant Cardone
15. “Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.” – Steve Maraboli
“Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.” – Steve MaraboliTweet Quote
16. Money is life energy that we exchange and use as a result of the service we provide to the universe.” – Deepak Chopra
17. “Money doesn’t have beliefs about you. You have beliefs about money.” – Joe Vitale
18. “You have to move from just working for money to a world where money works for you.” – Tony Robbins
19. “One penny may seem to you a very insignificant thing, but it is the small seed from which fortunes spring.” – Orison Swett Marden
20. “Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant.” – P.T. Barnum
21. “Money will make you more of what you already are.” – T. Harv Eker
22. “The rich get rich because they pay themselves first.” – David Bach
23. “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.” – Maya Angelou
24. “Working because you want to, not because you have to, is financial freedom.” – Tony Robbins
25. “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs. – Zig Ziglar
“Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs. – Zig ZiglarTweet Quote
26. “Your financial success is determined by your relationship with money.” – Anonymous
27. “It is a universal principle that you get more of what you think about, talk about, and feel strongly about.” – Jack Canfield
28. “The law of prosperity is generosity. If you want more, give more.” – Bob Proctor
29. “Ideas are the beginning points of all fortunes.” – Napoleon Hill
30. “The better you feel about money, the more money you magnetize to yourself.” – Rhonda Byrne
“The better you feel about money, the more money you magnetize to yourself.” – Rhonda ByrneTweet Quote
31. “To attract more money, you must be attractive, in the sense that people will want and prefer your products or service over those of your competitor.” – Jack Canfield
32. “If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never have enough.” – Marie Forleo
33. “There is a secret psychology of money. Most people don’t know about it. That’s why most people never become financially successful. A lack of money is not the problem; it is merely a symptom of what’s going on inside of you.” – T. Harv Eker
34. “Wealth is a state of mind that people choose. Make the choice, then become it.” – John Assaraf
35. “The fastest way to double your money is to fold them in half and put them in your pocket.” – Andrew Carnegie
“The fastest way to double your money is to fold them in half and put them in your pocket.” – Andrew CarnegieTweet Quote
36. “You get paid in the the marketplace based on the value that you bring to the marketplace. The more rare you are, the more you can charge. The more knowledge skill and expertise that you bring to the marketplace, the more you can earn and make.” – John Assaraf
37. “Trying to change how you spend or save money without understanding why it’s difficult in the first place probably means you’ll slip up.” – Erin Lowry
38. “If you expect your money to take care of you, you must take care of your money.” – Suze Orman
39. “Money is a result, wealth is a result, health is a result, illness is a result, your weight is a result. We live in a world of cause and effect.” – T. Harv Eker
40. “Money is nothing more than a reflection of your creativity, your capacity to focus, and your ability to add value and receive back.” – Tony Robbins
“Money is nothing more than a reflection of your creativity, your capacity to focus, and your ability to add value and receive back.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
41. “Don’t let money run your life, let money help you run your life better.” – John Rampton
42. “If you don’t get serious about your money, you will never have serious money.” – Grant Cardone
43. “If you cannot control your emotions, you cannot control your money.” – Warren Buffett
44. “If you want to get rich, think of saving as earning.” – Andrew Carnegie
45. “Nature has an easy-to understand pattern: plant, grow and harvest. It’s the same with your money.” – Scott Pape
“Nature has an easy-to understand pattern: plant, grow and harvest. It’s the same with your money.” – Scott PapeTweet Quote
46. “You get paid in direct proportion to the value you bring to the marketplace in exchange for money.” – John Assaraf
47. “I’d always stressed the importance of psychology; but as my financial philosophy matured, I became even more convinced that smart money management was all about mindset, not math.” – J.D. Roth
48. “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” – Ayn Rand
49. “When you make a decision about how you want to live your life; the universe will move with you.” – Michelle Masters
50. “If you want to change the fruits, you have to change the roots.” – T. Harv Eker
Bonus Money Mindset Quote
Bonus: Alright, here’s one last quote on why it’s important to focus on having a strong money mindset. Enjoy!
Alright, there you have it, the best of the best when it comes to money mindset quotes. We hope they’ve inspired you to think a little deeper about money and you relationship with it.
If just one of these quotes inspired you to want to take a deeper dive into developing your money mindset, then we’ll consider it a success. With that said, here a few supporting resources to help you level up that money mindset of yours:
Stay focused and keep your eye on the prize.
Till you reach it,
SMART AND SIMPLE MOVES YOU CAN TAKE TO BECOME FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT
If you want to know how to become financially independent, then the smart and simple moves in this post will help you do just that. But before we dive into those steps, let’s first cover exactly what becoming financially independent means.
In a nutshell, financial independence ultimately means to be able to live from the income produced from your own personal resources.
In other words, getting to a point financially, where you no longer have to trade your time and effort for the money you need to sustain your day-to-day activities.
If that sounds like the financial independence you’re looking for, then keep reading, because I’ve found a good map. A money map!
The Money MAP
I first learned about becoming financially independent from a book I read on how to become rich years ago.
The premise of that book helped me finally connect the dots on what my geography professors kept yapping about years before when I was still in college.
I had a few professors who would always say….
“It’s all about real estate, It’s all about real estate.”
Every time I’d ask why …. They’d respond…
“Because they’re not making any more of it.”
Eventually, I took the phrase to heart.
It took me a few short years droning along in a cubicle before I would act on the insight. But, I eventually did. I kicked that cubicle job to the curb and dived into the real estate industry to become a real estate agent! After all, my professors did say… “It’s all about Real Estate”.
But, it was a misguided move. What I didn’t understand, was that real money is not made in helping people sell their real estate, no no no no.
The real money is made in the buying and selling of your own real estate. (Sure, some can make good money selling real estate, but it’s not where the wealth is at, and it’s not how you become financially independent.)
Oddly, this is a mistake many people make, but never learn from.
Fortunately for me, the pain of losing money and becoming less and less financially independent forced me to open my eyes.
Unfortunately, many people make just enough money to keep to their grind for years, maybe even decades, before realizing they’ve been on a hamster wheel all along. This happens for agents as well as people working a regular 9-5 all the time. They think that just because they are making money, they are making progress towards early retirement or financial independence.
I lost thousands and thousands of dollars trying to make moves chasing the “big” money as an agent. You could say they were bad moves, but, in reality they were a blessing, because it helped me finally see the light.
It helped me truly learn what moves it really takes to earn financial independence.
And guess what? That’s exactly what I want to share with you, my map. I am going to share what I learned. Why? Because, freedom is better when it can be enjoyed with others.
So here we go, here are a few simple moves you could start making today, to inch you towards becoming financially independent:
HOW TO BECOME FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT
1. Invest in Real Estate
Once I realized riches come from being an owner of real estate, not a peddler of it, I did all I could to put my hard-earned money away.
I stashed away money as fast as I could, till I could make a real investment in real estate. To accelerate my acquisition of real estate I followed the 70-30 rule. This is what it looks like:
70 % of my income went to living expenses and fun.
30 % went towards saving to invest in real estate.
By following this rule, I was able to make serious progress on my investment goal, while still having some money left over to enjoy my life.
However, if you’re uber-ambitious and willing to work hard, a better savings strategy would look more like this:
40% living expenses (fun is put on hold till your real estate investment goal is reached).
60% towards investment goals.
Once invested in Real Estate, you can switch back to the 70-30 rule.
This is the plan I followed for 3 to 4 years to pay off all my debt, and then started stashing away all my extra money for a down payment. Once I had enough for my down payment, I went into predator mode. I become a stalker of real estate.
I sat and watched the market, and waited for just the right time to buy my own little piece of property.
So, once you acquire the means to pull the trigger on your own investment property, be ready, but not over eager to invest.
2. Don’t Just Invest to Invest, Invest Smart
But don’t just invest to invest, seek to invest smart. If you just buy a piece of property for the sake of owning it, you may accidentally throw away all your hard-earned money.
While saving much of my money, it dawned on me, that so many people were actually losing money in the real estate downturn that was happening at the time.
I didn’t want to become a statistic, so I read a few more books on real estate and got acquainted with market swings and economic cycles.
Understanding a little bit of economics is something you need to do if you ever intend to become financially independent.
Thanks to the research I did, it didn’t take long to realize what makes a piece of property a good deal and what makes one a bad deal.
So, I made up my mind to invest smart, and you should too. Buying smart means resisting the urge to jump in and buy any piece of new real estate that comes onto the market just because you can.
Buying smart also means learning how to spot value when you see it. It means buying low, in an area where property values are historically high.
3. Know When to Sell
After making an initial investment, a day will come when you’ll want to sell. It’s when you sell, that you’ll be able to reap your avalanche of financial success. The money you earn from selling will add to you net-worth and give you extra capital to make bigger and better future investments.
To figure out when the best time to sell is, you must become a student of history. You’ll need to learn that the markets rise and drop in cycles that span a few days, a few months, and a few years.
The more time that passes between each up-turn and down-turn of these cycles, the higher the stakes are for gains and loss.
After sitting on my investment for a few years, I decided to sell. I bought low, and I intended to sell high.
Now, they say timing markets is a crap shoot, but if you pay attention and use your intuition, you can tell when an investment is close to reaching its optimum price point (at least in the short term). For me, the potential for triple digit returns was enough to help me make up my mind to sell.
Some people would choose to hold in such a scenario, aiming for an even stronger return. But, it’s up to you. The longer you hold, the more you can make, but on the flip side, the higher the stakes become that the market can turn, and not in your favor.Now, as an investor in real estate, you’ll want to maximize what you get out of the sale. To do this, you need to make up your mind that you won’t just use any agent for the job.
4. Know ‘Who to Use’ to Sell
If you want to keep more of your hard-earned money, you must do your homework on who is going to sell your assets. Due diligence is essential for safeguarding money.
Here is the best way you do this with real estate. You find the best agent that is most likely to get you the most money from the sale of your property. The key word is “you find”.
You don’t simply rely on an agent your friend or relative suggested. That’s what everyone else is doing, and it will get you what everyone else is getting; Average returns on the sale of their property, instead of maximum returns.
Here is what you should do:
Spend some time analyzing the sales data for the top 20 agents who are making sales in your area. Create a spreadsheet and analyze how many sales each agent has made.
Then, if the information is available to you (some states don’t publish such info freely, like Texas), collect the sales price and the original list price that each agent sold their last few homes for. You can find this from Zillow.com
Then, analyze the list to sales price ratio to see which agents are selling houses closer to the list price. You’ll also want to analyze the length of time it took each agent to sell the property they had listed, the shorter the time-frame, the better.The result of this homework will lead you to the agent that is selling homes closer to their list price, in the shortest amount of time. Finding such an agent will help you keep more of your proceeds on the sale of your home.
No, this is not a guaranteed approach, but, it worked very well for me.
5. Secure Your Money, But Make it Grow
Earning lots of money is never the end of the story. Once you have money, the next challenge is figuring out how to keep it all.
All too often people earn a killing, but either spend it all or lose it all. So please, do not spend your proceeds on “things” that won’t bring money back to you. You can’t become financially independent without your money working for you.
Now, if you want to keep your hard-earned money, you must find a way to secure it.
Here is one simple way to ensure your money continues to earn you more money over time, with minimized risk of loss.
Quick disclaimer: there is always a risk of loss with investing. Hopefully you know that. There’s even a risk of loss with savings accounts, it’s low, but the risk is still there.
To secure your assets in a way that will help you safely become financially independent, all you need to do, is divide your investment money in the following ways:
33.3% in Real Estate
33.3% in Growth Stocks
33.3% in Bonds
Simple, safe, smart.
6. Invest in Digital Real Estate
After gaining a few wins in the game of real estate, it dawned on me, that the internet is a form of real estate too.
The internet has similar qualities as the real estate we buy in the real world.
Much like actual real estate, where there is only a finite amount of space, the internet is finite to the degree that there are users giving existing websites their attention.
Real Estate that is beautiful, unique, or allows for more convenience to people due to its proximity to places people want or need, makes it more valuable, and more valuable real estate always demands a higher price.
And just like real estate, websites that create content or experiences that add value to visitors, attract returning visitors, and the more visitors a site gets, the more valuable the site becomes.
And the great thing about the internet, is that it will always make room for those who find a way to create the best user experience for others.
Growth of Internet Users from 1990 to 2014
At the moment, there are roughly 3.2 billion people across the world using the internet, and this number is only going to increase. The people and companies that are already set up and in the game, will have the advantage when it comes to winning the attention and loyalty of online users. And in case you didn’t know….
Remember this, with physical real estate you are limited by the amount of capital you have available to invest, but with digital real estate, you can literally create the best and most valuable asset with a little effort and a pinch of innovation.
If you’ve got drive and staying power you should invest in digital real estate, because it is one of the smartest moves you can make to become financially independent.
7. Build Perennial Income
Perennial income is income that is permanent, constant, and continually reoccurring. And one of the simplest low-cost ways to add perennial income to your financial game plan, is by publishing either a book or an ebook.
When you create a book, you are creating an asset. So long as it’s a book that adds value to others, and people are willing to buy it, it can become a money-making tool all on its own.
And it’s super simple to do. I said, simple, not easy. But, it’s an option that can open another stream of income for you with a little effort and focus. With every stream of income you get flowing into your bank account, the closer you get to becoming financially independent.
8. Begin Dividend Growth Investing
Becoming financially independent can be accelerated with this simple financial move. It is a financial move that is extremely accessible, and all it requires is for you to intelligently place your money into companies that pay you monthly or quarterly for you to house your money. This approach is known as dividend growth investing.
With this simple strategy, all you do is buy stocks that pay you back in the form of dividends and have been growing those dividends for a significant number of years in the past. Dividend growth investing is all about setting aside some of your money today for an income stream that will continue growing and paying you well into the future. Joseph Carson explains this concept extremely well in this video, watch it here.
More Simple Steps to Become Financially Free
Here is a powerful video that provides a few more simple steps you can take to become financially free. It’s worth watching, because it does a great job making the case why we should all strive to become financially free. Enjoy:
Video Credit: Matt D’Avella (Subscribe Here)
Final Words on How to Become Financially Independent
There is no definite, sure fire, easy way to financial independence. What I’ve shared with you can and will help you become more financially free, but only if you make the effort to apply what you’ve learned.
Don’t mistake these smart moves for an easy button though. Why? Because there are no easy-buttons when it comes to financial independence. Hell, there are no easy-buttons when it comes to life. So, you might as well embrace the challenge.
If you make some of the simple moves laid out for you, and you tattoo the process below into your mind, you can just about guarantee your ability to achieve financial independence.
If You Want to Become Financially Free, Do Not Forget This Map:
“If you seek financial independence, you must turn part of your income into capital; then turn part of that capital into enterprise; then the enterprise into profits; and your profits into investments; and then your investments will eventually turn into your financial independence.”Tweet Quote
Till you reach your aim,
PS – If you truly want to become financially independent someday… these supporting resources can definitely help:
10 BEST MONEY AFFIRMATIONS WALLPAPER FOR ATTRACTING FINANCIAL SUCCESS
Financial success improves when you have a strong money mindset. As such, we’ve decided to publish these money affirmations wallpapers for you to download or set as a wallpaper for your computer. We believe that what you focus on expands, and these powerful wallpaper affirmations, when set as your desktop background, will make it easy for you to focus on the financial success you seek.
Reviewing them every day, (actively and passively) can help just about anyone improve their financial mindset, and as a result (not immediately, but eventually), their financial situation.
So, feel free to download, save, or set as your desktop background the money affirmations wallpaper you find most suitable or that inspires you the most.
MONEY AFFIRMATIONS WALLPAPER TO KEEP YOU INSPIRED
Pro Tip: The best way to set an image as your desktop is to first click on the download link provided below each image. Once the image is saved to you computer, just right click on the image that should now be in your download folder, and simply select the ‘Set as desktop background option’.
Wallpaper 1: Large Sums of Money Come To Me Quickly and Easily
Wallpaper 2: I Will Conquer My Money Goals
Wallpaper 3: I Deserve And Expect Financial Abundance
Wallpaper 4: Today I Commit To Living My Financial Dreams
Wallpaper 5: My Life Is Rich and Full
Wallpaper 6: I am Worthy of A Wealthy Life
Wallpaper 7: I am a Money Magnet
Wallpaper 8: Money Comes to Me Easily and Effortlessly
Wallpaper 9: Prosperity Flows to Me Daily
Wallpaper 10: My Actions Create Prosperity
We hope at least one of these inspiring money affirmation wallpapers caught your eye enough to download, save, or set as your desktop background.
With that said, stay focused on your goals and the financial success you seek, and it will only be a matter of time before they come to fruition.
PS – If you enjoyed this page on money affirmation wallpapers, then you’ll likely love this powerful supporting resource: Affirmations About Money
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER STARTING A MEDIA COMPANY
BEST MOTIVATIONAL SPARTAN QUOTES TO HELP YOU TAKE ON LIFE’S BATTLES
HOW TO FIND MOTIVATION AT WORK
10 REASONS YOU SHOULD START A BLOG THIS YEAR
25 AFFIRMATIONS FOR CONFIDENCE THAT ACTUALLY WORK
5 SUPER SIMPLE WAYS TO BE MORE CONFIDENT
TOP 70+ OG MANDINO QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE TRUE SUCCESS
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
BEST DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS AND ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER APPS FOR 2022
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you looking for a...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
Self-Discipline2 weeks ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes4 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence3 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation9 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation7 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes4 months ago
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration1 year ago
TOP 55 PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes12 months ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence5 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes1 year ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes4 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation5 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022