Financial Literacy is a topic that is extremely important to just about everyone these days. It’s important not only because it impacts everyone, but because those who lack a sound financial education risk a future of unnecessary instability and hardship.
However, the great thing about financial literacy is that it is available to us all. And the more financially literate we become, the better our lives typically become. So, to help encourage and inspire more people to embrace the power of becoming financially literate, we’ve decided to publish this ultimate collection of financial literacy quotes from a few of the most authoritative names on the topic of money.
With that said, some of these financial quotes speak to the need for financial literacy, while others actually provide hidden financial lessons than can actually strengthen your financial situation… if you embrace them. So, if you’re ready for some encouraging and wise words on the topic of financial literacy, let’s begin:
BEST FINANCIAL LITERACY QUOTES
1. “The number one problem in today’s generation and economy is the lack of financial literacy.” – Alan Greenspan
2. “The key factor that will determine your financial future is not the economy; the key factor is your philosophy.” – Jim Rohn
3. “Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone.” – Robert Kiyosaki
4. “There is a secret psychology of money. Most people don’t know about it. That’s why most people never become financially successful. A lack of money is not the problem; it is merely a symptom of what’s going on inside of you.” – T. Harv Eker
5. “Financial literacy begins the process of earning more for what you know and less for what you do.” – Linsey Mills
“Financial literacy begins the process of earning more for what you know and less for what you do.” – Linsey MillsTweet Quote
6. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
7. “Financial education needs to become part of our national curriculum and scoring systems so that it’s not just the rich kids that learn about money… it’s all of us.” – David Bach
8. “Financial Literacy is an important part of avoiding financial mistakes and planning for a strong, secure financial future.” – Tim Pawlenty
9. “Economic success is a direct function of being able to define one’s own allocation of time an motion.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D.
10. “A person either disciplines his finances or his finances disciplines him.” – Orrin Woodward
“A person either disciplines his finances or his finances disciplines him.” – Orrin WoodwardTweet Quote
11. “I want kids to understand the importance of savings and investing. It’s crucial that people understand the importance of financial literacy, because it’s actually life-saving.” – Mellody Hobson
12. “Financial illiteracy is not an issue unique to any one population. It affects everyone: men and women, young and old, across all racial and socioeconomic lines. No longer can we stand by and ignore this problem. The economic future of the United States depends on it.” – President’s Advisory Council on Financial Literacy
13. “Radical economic transformation is not a quality you demand from the government, radical economic transformation is a quality you demand from yourself” – Mac Duke
14. “Many entrepreneurs struggle to understand payroll taxes, health care and other thorny issues… In other words, they don’t have the financial literacy to scale their businesses and attract investors.” – Daymond John
15. “Financial literacy makes it okay for you to make small or big mistakes. On the other hand, being financially illiterate only makes those mistakes dire and regrettable.” – Anas Hamshari
“Financial literacy makes it okay for you to make small or big mistakes. On the other hand, being financially illiterate only makes those mistakes dire and regrettable.” – Anas HamshariTweet Quote
16. “The fastest way to double your money is to fold them in half and put them in your pocket.” – Andrew Carnegie
17. “Money is in some respects like fire – it is a very excellent servant but a terrible master. When you have it mastering you, when interest is constantly piling up against you, it will keep you down in the worst kind of slavery. But let money work for you, and you have the most devoted servant in the world.” – P.T. Barnum
18. “To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise; turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence.” – Jim Rohn
19. “If you want to be financially-free, you need to become a different person than you are today and let go of whatever has held you back in the past.” – Kim Kiyosaki
20. “Financial literacy is just as important in life as the other basics.” – John W. Rogers Jr.
“Financial literacy is just as important in life as the other basics.” – John W. Rogers Jr.Tweet Quote
21. “Financial peace is not about acquiring stuff. It’s more about learning how to live on less than what you’re earning. This way, you can save money and invest some of it. You can’t win until you learn this.” – Dave Ramsey
22. “Don’t save what money is left after spending. Rather, only spend the money that remains after saving funds.” – Warren Buffett
23. “Earning a lot of money is not the key to prosperity. How you handle it is.” – Dave Ramsey
24. “Just because you can afford it doesn’t mean you should buy it.” – Suze Orman
25. “Money is just another word for power.” – Joline Godfrey
Financial literacy at it’s core, is a person’s ability to understand and effectively use various money management techniques like budgeting, saving, investing, and the leveraging of credit. Without a doubt, financial literacy is the bedrock on which the quality of our lives are built. So, the sooner you improve your financial literacy, and the more you develop it, the better off you will be, because knowledge is power, especially when it comes to money.
With that said, let’s get back to fortifying your financial knowledge, and jump back into these financial literacy quotes.
Related: Prosperity Quotes
26. “Never spend your money before you have earned it.” – Thomas Jefferson
27. “Today the greatest single source of wealth is between your ears.” – Brian Tracy
28. “The lack of money is the root of all evil.” – Mark Twain
29. “Get what you can, and what you get hold, Tis the stone that will turn all your lead into gold.” – Benjamin Franklin
30. “Good money management is good life management.” – Financial Literacy Quote
31. “One penny may seem to you a very insignificant thing, but it is the small seed from which fortunes spring.” – Orison Swett Marden
32. “College graduates spent 16 years gaining skills taht will help them command a higher salary; yet little or no time is spent helping them save, invest, and grow their money.” – Vince Shorb
33. “The secret to creating lasting financial change is to decide to pay yourself first and then make it automatic.” – David Bach
34. “Financial problems are not fixed with money, but with financial education.” – Anonymous
35. “Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.” – Johann Wolfgang von GoetheTweet Quote
36. “To get rich, you have to be making money while you’re asleep.” – David Bailey
37. “We were not taught financial literacy in school. It takes a lot of work and time to change your thinking and to become financially literate.” – Robert Kiyosaki
38. “At base, financial literacy is inextricably connected to control over one’s future.” – Ann Cotton
39. “You are never powerful in life until you are powerful over your own money.” – Suze Orman
40. “Spending money to show people how much money you have is the fastest way to have less money.” – Morgan Housel
“Spending money to show people how much money you have is the fastest way to have less money.” – Morgan HouselTweet Quote
41. “The key to fast-tracking financial freedom is to make and invest as much money as early and frequently as you can.” – Grant Sabatier
42. “Money is everywhere, it affects all of us, and confuses most of us.” – Morgan Housel
43. “As you manage your money, you manage your life.” – Dan Millman
44. “When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is.” – Oscar Wilde
45. “An allowance is not a salary or an entitlement, it is a tool for teaching children how to manage money.” – Joline Godfrey
“An allowance is not a salary or an entitlement, it is a tool for teaching children how to manage money.” – Joline GodfreyTweet Quote
46. “We live in the richest country in world history. Our wealth is enormous and growing. Yet only 5 percent of us manage to become financially independent by age 65. Why is this? More often than not, the answer lies in what we choose to do with the money that comes into our lives.” – The Bogleheads’ Guide to Investing
47. “Any fool can spend money. But to earn it and save it and defer gratification — then you learn to value it differently.” – Malcom Gladwell
48. “Money can allow you to quit a job to be your own boss or step it up from sleeping in your childhood bed and moving into an apartment of your own. Money helps you travel the world, upgrade to eating organic food, indulge your desire to brew your own craft beer, or snag the latest Apple product. Money gives you the opportunity to help others in need. And with proper management and planning, it lets you retire eventually so you don’t have to continue exchanging your time and energy for a paycheck until your last breath.” – Erin Lowry
49. “On average, millionaires invest 20% of their household income each year. Their wealth isn’t measured by the amount they make each year, but by how they’ve saved and invested over time.” – Ramit Sethi
50. “If you want to get rich, think of saving as earning.” – Andrew Carnegie
Bonus Financial Literacy Quote
Bonus: Here is our last and final quote about financial literacy. It is a quote that comes from one of the best books ever written on personal finance and financial literacy; The Richest Man In Babylon. It’s our last quote because it speaks volumes to, and in a way, makes the case for everyone’s need of more financial knowledge.
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to quotes about financial literacy. We hope they provided you with new insights related to the power of financial education.
But more importantly, we hope some of these quotes inspired and influenced you to want to think and act differently with your own money.
With that said, if you believe financially literacy can help protect people from financial disaster, debt, hardship, and even poverty, like we believe it can, please share a few of these wise words with those who may appreciate them.
PS – If you enjoyed this collection of financial literacy quotes then you’ll like find enjoy these other financially related quotes and resources:
KEVIN O’LEARY’S NET WORTH + IMPRESSIVE BASELINE INCOME
Kevin O’Leary is a world-renowned businessman, entrepreneur, author, venture capitalist, and T.V. personality. Most know him as Mr. Wonderful from his charismatic presence on the hit reality T.V. show, ‘Shark Tank’. And, as a successful entrepreneur and venture capitalist, O’Leary has founded, invested, and sold numerous businesses over the years, bringing him fame, financial success, and a massive net worth. So, that’s exactly what we’ll be highlighting on this Kevin O’Leary Net Worth page.
So, if you’ve ever wondered what Mr. Wonderful’s net worth is, and how much he makes or could make, then let’s dive right in to the numbers.
What Is Kevin O’Leary’s Net Worth?
Kevin O’Leary’s net worth in 2020 and 2021 was reported to be around $400 million per Celebrity Networth. However, considering the market’s average annual return over the past 30 years is 9.9%, our estimate for Kevin O’Leary is slightly higher.
We all know Mr. Wonderful is all about building wealth full-time, so it’s highly unlikely that his net worth would remain stagnant for 2 years in a row.
Therefore, incorporating two years of growth at 9.9% per year, puts Kevin O’Leary’s net worth as of 2022 at approximately $483 million. This makes him the 2nd richest Shark from Shark Tank, just below billionaire Mark Cuban’s net worth.
How Much Does Kevin O’Leary Make?
With a sizeable net worth like this, you probably want to know how much Kevin O’Leary makes a year. Well, he earns about $30,000 per Shark Tank episode, and there’s an average of 24 episodes per year. So, from Shark Tank alone, he pulls in approximately $720,000 per year.
Kevin O’Leary also started a wine venture known as O’Leary Fine Wines, which he’s apparently transitioning into an affordable luxury business known as Shop Mr. Wonderful. His income from this venture has yet to be disclosed. O’Leary also earns royalties from books he’s authored, fees from speaking engagements, management fees from his investment Fund (O’Leary Investments) and dividends from his own investments.
That said, we don’t have a definitive number for you when it comes to Kevin O’Leary’s salary.
However, here’s a baseline income estimate that Kevin O’Leary could easily make per year based off of the earning power of his Net Worth alone. To get this estimate, we must first assume he’ll take his entire $483 million net worth, cash it out, and then reinvest that money into a bucket of assets that can pay out on average 4.5% annually.
4.5% is a reasonable estimate annual yield, considering 3% to 5% is what the average returns on extremely safe investments have been historically.
That said, after crunching the numbers, Kevin O’Leary could easily make $21.75 million per year starting today. All he’d have to do is liquidate all his assets and and place them into a few safe haven dividend paying stocks.
Here’s what that type of pay out would look like monthly, weekly, and daily.
Kevin O’Leary’s Money Metrics
|2022 Net Worth:||$483,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$21,735,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings Metric for Kevin O’Leary based off of his net worth’s earning power alone. It does not include how much he potentially earns from projects, sponsorships, his participation on Shark Tank, or social media, etc.. This baseline calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
Interesting Facts About Kevin O’Leary
- Kevin O’Leary has over 427K million Facebook followers, 920K Twitter followers, 950K Instagram followers, and 714K YouTube followers, which comes out to a grand total of 3 million social media followers.
- O’Leary’s mother taught him everything he knows about investing.
- Kevin O’Leary’s birth name is Terence Thomas Kevin O’Leary.
- He’s the proud father of 2 children (Trevor & Savannah).
- He’s an avid watch collector.
- Kevin’s worst investment cost him over half a million dollars.
- He’s invested in over 40 different deals found on Shark Tank alone.
How Did Kevin O’Leary Get Rich?
Kevin O’Leary didn’t get rich over night. While in grad school studying for his MBA, Kevin started an internship with Nabisco that would eventually turn into a full-time job. From this job he learned the ropes of business and marketing as an assistant brand manager.
But his corporate career was short lived, as he left this job to start an independent production company with a few of his former classmates. The new business saw limited success, but O’Leary would eventually get bought out of his position in the company for $25,000.
He would go on to leverage this payout, as well as $10,000 of seed money he was able to borrow from his mother to help get his newly co-founded software distribution and publishing company off the ground. The company was named Softkey.
Kevin O’Leary would go on to grow Softkey year over year, conducting a handful of acquisitions in the process. And after 13 productive years of growing the company, O’Leary and co. finally sold to Mattel for $4.2 billion. It was at this point that Kevin officially became not just rich, but free.
Kevin O’Leary On What It Takes
That said, here are few additional success and financial insights from Mr. Wonderful. These quotes paint a solid picture on the mindset and thinking that has helped him build the fortune he now enjoys. Here you go:
“I like to take risks, that’s how I make money. But they are calculated risks.” – Kevin O’LearyClick To Tweet
“Money is my military, each dollar a soldier. I never send my money into battle unprepared and undefended. I send it to conquer and take currency prisoner and bring it back to me.” – Kevin O’LearyClick To Tweet
“The key to success that I would’ve taught myself 20 years ago — shut up and listen.’ – Kevin O’LearyClick To Tweet
“Working 24 hours a day isn’t enough anymore. You have to be willing to sacrifice everything to be successful, including your personal life, your family life, maybe more. If people think it’s any less, they’re wrong, and they will fail.” – Kevin O’LearyClick To Tweet
Related: Kevin O’Leary Success Quotes
Additional Financial Insights
If you want to dig deeper into the thinking process that has helped Kevin O’Leary dramatically grow his wealth, the video below is worth watching. It provides some generous advice on what it takes to get rich in 90 days from Mr. Wonderful himself:
Video Credit: Kevin O’Leary (Subscribe Here)
Related: Get Rich With a Normal Job
Here are a handful of key takeaways from our Kevin O’Leary net worth page:
- Kevin O’Leary Net Worth: $483 million
- Annual Earnings **: $21.75 million
- Social Media Followers: 3 million
- Keys to Riches: Taking Risks, Business Ownership, Hard Work
The net worth of Kevin O’Leary is impressive and without a doubt, it is continually growing. His business acumen and investment prowess seems to only be getting sharper with time. As such, we project his fortune will grow to over $1 billion within the next 10 years or less.
That said, Kevin O’Leary’s sizeable fortune is something that should inspire us. Certainly, it’s large and it may even seem impossible to obtain for many. But, it doesn’t have to be. Nor does it mean that we shouldn’t aspire to learn and build our own fortunes.
Till you reach aims,
** Disclaimer: These earning are hypothetical and calculated off of the earning power of Kevin O’Leary’s net worth alone, assuming a 4.5% dividend yield.
TOM BRADY’S NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HE’LL MAKE WHEN HE RETIRES
Tom Brady is one of the biggest names in the sport of Football these days. As the quarter back for the New England Patriots and more recently, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Brady has managed to accomplish what few have ever accomplished in the sport before him. He’s tallied up the most victories by a quarterback, the most touchdowns, and as of late, the most super bowl championships. All of which has led him to be considered the G.O.A.T (Greatest of All-Time) in many fans eyes. And with such heights of achievement comes money and wealth.
So, that’s exactly what this page will be highlighting, Tom Brady’s net worth and his earning power. And, just for good measure we’ll also include a few fun facts related to his success and influence. So, let’s dive in.
What Is Tom Brady’s Net Worth?
So how much is Tom Brady worth? Well, as of this year, Tom Brady has a net worth of approximately $250 million.  And he’s managed to earn well over that amount during his 20 plus years in the NFL.
Since signing with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, he’s managed to pin down a two year contract for $50 million. As such, Tom Brady’s average annual earnings from this contract alone (not including any special incentives) is $25 million. But, after getting his team into the playoffs, and then winning a super bowl, his average earnings for 2020 was around $28.3 million.
With that said, his average earnings for 2021 was approximately $41 million, and for 2022 it is looking like his earnings will land somewhere in the $8 to $9 million range.
How Much Could Tom Brady Make If He Retired?
With all the media attention Brady’s been getting with his talk of possible retirement, some questions many people have on their minds is, “What will Tom Brady do after retirement?” and “How much will Tom Brady make after he retires?”
Well, we can’t answer the first question, but, we can provide you with a pretty solid predication for how much money he could rake in per year if he wanted to, post retirement.
So, if you’ve ever wondered how much Tom Brady could make per day, month, or even a year, after he retires, here is what we’ve come up with.
To provide you with this estimate, we have to infer that Tom Brady is a savvy enough investor to earn an annual 4.5% yield on his combined $250 million net worth ( by the way 4.5% is a very reasonable return to expect, considering historical returns on safe investments tend to fall between the 3% to 5% range ).
Therefore, if Tom Brady hypothetically liquidated all of his assets and invested them into a handful of stock or REITS with a modest 4.5% dividend yield, he could very easily make (and at a minimum) approximately $11.25 million per year in retirement.
Not a bad retirement income eh?
Here’s a little breakdown of how much Tom Brady could make every month, day, etc..
Tom Brady’s Money Metrics
|2022 Net Worth:||$250,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$11,250,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings Metric for Tom Brady based off of his net worth’s earning power alone. It does not include how much he will or can potentially earn from his other projects, sponsorships, businesses, or social media, etc. This calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
- Tom Brady has 12.6 million Instagram followers, 5 million Facebook Followers, and around 2.8 million Twitter followers. All of which comes out to a grand total of 20.4 million social media followers.
- Here’s another fun fact; Tom Brady’s wife Gisele Bundchen has a net worth that is almost double that of Tom Brady’s. With her net worth coming out to $400 million. And of course, their combined net worth comes out to a cool $650 million. Talk about a power couple (at least for now).
- Brady’s first job was as a paperboy.
- Tom Brady didn’t start playing football until he was a freshman in high school.
- Brady was a back up quarterback for 2 Years at Michigan before he got his shot.
- He was the 199th pick in the 2000 NFL draft.
- Tom Brady was the highest paid football player in the NFL in 2022.
For those who don’t typically watch football or keep up with ESPN, you’re likely not privy to how Tom Brady has become so successful. So, we’ll provide a quick summary for you.
How Did Tom Brady Become So Successful?
In short, Tom Brady has become extremely successful by mastering his emotions and his ability to execute under pressure. Most fans of the sport would agree, that he is one of the most level headed players in the league, and he has the ability to manage his poise under pressure.
In fact, his focus and ability to execute flawlessly under extreme pressure has helped him earn the most 4th quarter comebacks of any professional football player in history.
His ability to bring his team back from huge deficits to eventually win game after game consistently has earned him the moniker of ‘The Comeback Kid’. Indeed, there is much more to what has made Tom Brady so successful over his career, but this is the one thing that helped him rise above his contemporaries. For a deeper dive into how he became the legend he is today, you’ll want to check out this Tom Brady Success Story.
In His Own Words
Of course, Tom Brady would contribute his success to other things. And in his own words, he sums it up best with his following quotes:
“To me, football is so much about mental toughness, it’s digging deep, it’s doing whatever you need to do to help a team win and that comes in a lot of shapes and forms.” – Tom BradyTweet Quote
“I always want to feel like I am the best quarter back for this team. I want to earn it every single day.” – Tom BradyTweet Quote
“If you want to perform at the highest level, then you have to prepare at the highest level.” – Tom BradyTweet Quote
Related: Inspiring Tom Brady Quotes
Start Building Like Brady
Despite what most people believe, you don’t have to be superstar athlete or movie start to make millions of dollars per year. In fact, most self-made millionaires grew their small fortune not through some large sports deal, or striking it big in Hollywood, nor by winning the lottery, but by slowly growing their net worth over time.
Sounds crazy we know, but it’s true. That said, if you want to start building your net worth like Tom Brady, you can either wait for the NFL to come knocking at your door, or start training up to give tryouts a shot.
Or, you can make a solid plan and start taking action to build your own net worth starting today. The choice is yours.
Related: How to Get Rich With a 9 to 5 Job
Key Takeaways on Brady’s Net Worth
Here are some key Tom Brad takeaways:
- Tom Brady’s Net Worth: $250 million
- Annual Earnings**: $11.25 million
- Social Media Followers: 20.4 million
- Keys to Success: Mental Toughness, Effective Execution, Always Improving
Tom Brady’s sizeable net worth is directly related to his leadership qualities, his obsession with improving his craft, and his ability to stay calm and execute under extreme pressure. His wealth also has a lot to do with his longevity in the league.
With that being said, we hope you’ll take this information, and let it inspire you towards mastering your ability to perform under pressure and constantly improve what you bring to your own industry.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed our Tom Brady Net Worth page, then you’ll love the net worth profile for the G.O.A.T. when it comes to European Football, Cristiano Ronaldo.
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of the earning power of Tom Brady’s net worth alone, assuming a 4.5% dividend yield.
ROBERT KIYOSAKI NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HE MAKES PER YEAR
Robert Kiyosaki is a highly successful American businessman who is most well known for his extremely popular financial education programs and books. As the founder of multiple companies, including Rich Global LLC, The Rich Dad Company, as well as the author of over 26 different personal finance books, he’s managed to build up an impressive net worth over the years.
Having said that, this is exactly what this page will be covering, Robert Kiyosaki’s net worth and the potential earning power of that net worth. So, if you’re ready to learn how rich Robert Kiyosaki really is, then let’s dive right in.
What Is Robert Kiyosaki’s Net Worth?
As of 2022, Robert Kiyosaki’s net worth is approximately $100 million. Which is not bad, considering his net worth in 2012 was around $80 million according to Forbes. That’s a 25% change, which indicates he’s been very conservative with the preservation of his capital.
At the very least, Robert Kiyosaki’s net worth has been keeping up with the historical average annual inflation rates.
How Much Does Robert Kiyosaki Make Per Year?
Certainly, Robert’s current net worth and rate of growth begs the question, ‘So how much does he make per year, or per month?
Well, according to our research, Robert has stated that he makes anywhere from $1.5 million to $2 million per month. Of course, those numbers are difficult to pin down given no official documentation was provided.
That said, even though we don’t have Robert Kiyosaki’s verifiable income, we have a good bare bones estimate on what he can make per year, not counting his active income activities.
To provide you with this estimate, we’ll assume Robert Kiyosaki is a savvy enough investor to earn an annual 4.5% yield on his combined $100 million net worth (4.5% is a reasonable minimum annual yield to expect on investments considering historical returns on safe investments have typically fallen between the 3% to 5% range annually).
So, if Robert hypothetically liquidated all of his assets (homes, businesses, etc.) and then transferred all of that money into an asset like some dividend pay stocks or REITS that earns a modest 4.5% annual yield, his yearly passive income would come out to roughly $4.5 million per year. That’s a pretty good retirement income, eh?
ROBERT KIYOSAKI MONEY METRICS
|2022 Net Worth:||$100,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$4,500,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings Metric for Robert Kiyosaki based off the earning power of his net worth. It does not include how much Robert Kiyosaki makes from projects, sponsorships, his podcast, or social media, etc. This calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth History
Robert once stated, “Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone.” And based off of his net worth growth over the years, it appears he follows his own platitudes. That said, below is helpful snapshot of Robert Kiyosaki’s net worth history by year.
This wealth history goes back 10 years, starting in 2012, showcasing a positive change in his overall fortune by 25% over the past decade.
Robert Kiyosaki Fun Facts:
- Robert Kiyosaki has 2.9 million Instagram followers, 2 million Twitter followers, 6 million Facebook followers, and 2.75 million YouTube subscribers. As such, his grand total of social media followers 13.65 million.
- Kiyosaki has sold over 41 million of his books across the world.
- Robert Kiyosaki was born in Hawaii, in 1947.
- Power couple, Robert Kiyosaki and Kim Kiyosaki are no longer together.
- Kiyosaki produced one of the most popular financial education board games of all-time, Cash Flow.
How Did Robert Kiyosaki Get Rich?
Robert Kiyosaki’s journey to success and riches is one that is characterized by many ups and downs. After Robert served in Vietnam, he found work selling copy machines for Xerox Corp., and eventually threw his hat in the entrepreneurial arena.
And even though he experienced a few back-to-back business failures, he learned some valuable lessons about real estate. While his businesses boomed and then busted, his business acumen grew, as well as his real estate assets.
Eventually Kiyosaki learned how to become financially independent through real estate investing. Once Robert discovered what worked, he scaled his knowledge by doubling down in the real estate arena.
He then leveraged his new financial insights by creating an education business to help people achieve similar financial outcomes. The result? A large fortune and a globally recognized brand.
Related: Robert Kiyosaki Story of Success
Build Wealth Like Robert
These days Robert Kiyosaki continues teaching people how they too can crack the code of financial independence and building lasting wealth as well.
So, if you want to know how to build wealth like Robert, all you have to do is get smart with your money by taking control of your spending.
Then, all you have to do is begin taking action to aggressively build your net worth.
Financial Success Insights
That said, here a few powerful words and success anecdotes that Robert Kiyosaki has uttered himself that my just help you get on the right track for building your own rich future, if that’s what you seek:
“Rule #1: You must know the difference between an asset and a liability, and buy assets. If you want to be rich, this is all you need to know. It is rule number one. It is the only rule.” – Robert Kiyosaki/tweet_box] [tweet_box design="box_07" float="none"]“It’s more important to grow your income than cut your expenses. It’s more important to grow your spirit than cut your dreams.” – Robert KiyosakiClick To Tweet
“Money is only an idea. If you want more money simply change your thinking. Every self-made person started small with an idea, then turned it into something big. It takes only a few dollars to start and grow into something big.” – Robert KiyosakiClick To Tweet
“Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success.” – Robert KiyosakiClick To Tweet
If you’re looking for even more financial insights to help you eventually build a Robert Kiyosaki-sized net worth, then you’ll gain some truly valuable insights from this video:
Video Credit: Rich Dad Channel (Subscribe Here)
Related: How to Get Rich With a Normal Job
Here are some key Robert Kiyosaki takeaways:
- Kiyosaki’s Net Worth: $100 million
- Annual Earnings **: $12 million
- Social Media Followers: 13.65 million
- Keys to Success: Trial and Error, Taking Risks, Investing in Real Estate, Selling Knowledge
Robert Kiyosaki’s massive net worth is directly related to his financial education, as well as how many other people he’s helped enlighten with that very education. And from the looks of it, he’s not done yet, as continues to inspire and educate people all over the world with his growing Rich Dad podcast and his insightful YouTube channel.
That said, hopefully we successfully provided you with the Robert Kiyosaki net worth details you were looking for, and more.
Till you reach your financial aims,
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of Robert Kiyosaki’s net worth’s earning power alone assuming a 4.5% dividend yield.
KEVIN HART NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HE MAKES PER YEAR
Kevin Hart is no stranger to success. As a highly accomplished comedian, actor, and producer, he’s become a household name, and one of the most recognized and loved personalities in the world of entertainment. And as you’d expect with winning countless entertainment awards, starting his own streaming service, production media business, and putting on multi-million dollar tours, he’s built himself a sizeable fortune.
So, that’s exactly what this page will be highlighting, Kevin Hart’s net worth and his current earning power. We’ll also include a few Kevin Hart fun facts related to his life, success and potential. So, let’s dive in.
KEVIN HART NET WORTH
So, what is the net worth of Kevin Hart? As of this article’s publication, it is approximately $450 million. However as his popularity rises, and as he continues to flex his business muscles, like his founding of Hartbeat media, his fortune will only grow.
In fact, we predict he’ll be a billionaire in just a few short years, especially considering how fast his net worth has grown since 2010; having gone from a net worth of $9 million to $450 million in just 12 short years.
Which comes out to a whopping 4,900% growth rate over 12 years, or put another way, a 38% year over year rate of growth. Anyway you slice it, it’s extremely impressive!
How Much Does Kevin Hart Make a Year?
With a growth rate like this, you probably want to know how much Kevin Hart makes a year. Well, on average, Hart makes between $50 to $70 million per year in income. This is an conservative estimate based on his history of having some years that bring in $87.5 million, and some years that bring in $65 million.
So, our safe estimate is around the $60 million per year mark. Having said that, here’s how much Kevin Hart could make if he decided to hang up his hat and retire today.
To get this estimate, we must assume he’ll take his entire $450 million net worth, liquidate it, and then invest that money in an asset that pays out on average 4.5% annually. Why 4.5%? Because 3% to 5% is what average returns on safe investments have been historically.
That said, Kevin Hart could easily make $20.25 million per year starting today, if he cashed it all out and retired. Which comes out to around $1.68 million per month. Not a bad retirement plan!
Kevin Hart’s Money Metrics
|2022 Net Worth:||$450,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$20,250,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings Metric for Kevin Hart based off of his net worth’s earning power alone. It does not include how much he could potentially earn from projects, sponsorships, or social media, etc.. This calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
Kevin Hart Net Worth History
Kevin Hart’s wealth has gradually grown over the years. From $ 9 million in 2010, to $78.5 million in 2016, to the now jaw-dropping $450 million. His wealth has grown to the degree that his influence and popularity has. And as the graph below shows, his net worth seems to be accelerating.
Here’s Kevin Hart’s net worth history going back 7 years, showing an impressive 473% increase in wealth in that short amount of time:
Kevin Hart Fun Facts
- Kevin Hart has over 36 million Facebook followers, 37.5 million Twitter followers, 152 million Instagram followers, and 5.08 YouTube followers of his LOL Network, which comes out to a grand total of 230.58 million social media followers.
- Standing at 5’4″ tall, Kevin Hart wanted to be a basketball player in the NBA when he was young.
- Hart was born in Philadelphia, PA in 1979.
- When he first got his start in stand-up comedy, he was booed off the stage a number of times.
- Before Kevin Hart made it big, he was a shoe salesman.
- Kevin Hart is the proud father of four children: Heaven, Hendrix, Kenzo, and Kaori
How Did Kevin Hart Achieve Success?
Kevin Hart followed his dreams. He could have followed the path that most people follow, and stick things out at his normal 9 to 5, but Hart had big dreams. Dreams that he courageously pursued.
From almost being evicted, to spending years commuting to small gigs across state lines, to having chicken thrown at him because his act was in need of some major polishing, Kevin Hart showed grit and determination.
He chose to take action, to follow his dreams, to put in the work that was required, and to never stop improving himself. These are the key factors related to how Kevin Hart achieved so much success, and it’s why he continues to accomplish so much as well.
Related: Kevin Hart Success Story
That said, below a few of Kevin Hart’s most inspiring quotes about success to inspire your hustle:
“Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.” – Kevin HartClick To Tweet
“If you actually get up everyday and you got that action, and you got that energy that’s like ‘I have to go and do this because I’m trying to get here.’ You know everyday you’re working towards that, well you’re going to get there. It may take you longer, some may do it shorter. But, you’re not going to lose.” – Kevin HartClick To Tweet
“Hard work and determination equals success. Nothing comes easy. Put your mind to something.” – Kevin HartClick To Tweet
Related: Kevin Hart Quotes
Kevin Hart Financial Success Insights
Here’s a great video that you may want to spend a few minutes watching if you’re seeking further insight as to how and why Kevin Hart has managed to become so good with his money:
Video Credit: Millionaire Mentor (Subscribe Here)
Related: Get Rich With a Normal Job
Here are a handful of key takeaways from our Kevin Hart net worth page:
- Kevin Hart Net Worth: $450 million
- Annual Income: $60 million
- Annual Earnings **: $20.25 million
- Social Media Followers: 230.6 million
- Keys to Success: Taking Action, Work-Ethic, Grit, Kaizen
The net worth of Kevin Hart has grown so dramatically and to such a massive amount because of his determination to succeed. It’s also largely due to his relentless work-ethic, a characteristic that many of his fans started taking noticed of, ourselves included.
That said, Kevin Hart’s sizeable fortune is something that should inspire us. Yes, it’s large and may seem out of reach to most; however, that doesn’t mean that we can’t learn how to build net worth like Kevin Hart.
** Disclaimer: These earning are hypothetical and calculated off of the earning power of Kevin Hart’s net worth alone, assuming a 4.5% dividend yield.
100+ PROSPERITY QUOTES TO BRING MORE ABUNDANCE INTO YOUR LIFE
Prosperity is the growth, advancement and flourishing that we all secretly aspire to in our lives. It’s the thriving, success, and condition of good fortune that eventually comes to all who seek it. Prosperity comes to each of us at different times, it is available to us all, and it eventually arrives for the patient and persistent. So, in honor of your journey towards a greater prosperity, we’ve pulled together this collection of inspiring prosperity quotes.
We understand that prosperity more readily flows to those who gives it their attention. As such, it is our hope that these quotes on prosperity will both inspire and encourage you to stay hopeful and focused in your pursuit of a more prosperous future. So, if you’re ready for some powerful quotes about prosperity, then let’s dive in.
BEST PROSPERITY QUOTES FOR MORE WEALTH AND ABUNDANCE
1. “The shocking truth about prosperity is that it is shockingly right instead of shockingly wrong for you to be prosperous.” – Catherine Ponder
2. “No one ever got rich by studying poverty and thinking about poverty.” – Wallace D. Wattles
3. “Only by thinking prosperity and abundance can you realize the abundant, prosperous life.” – O.S. Marden
“Only by thinking prosperity and abundance can you realize the abundant, prosperous life.” – O.S. MardenTweet Quote
4. “Your prosperity will only grow as fast as you do.” – Randy Gage
5. “Prosperity in the form of wealth works exactly the same as everything else. You will see it coming into your life when you are unattached to needing it.” – Wayne Dyer
6. “Sloth and prosperity can never be companions.” – James Allen
7. “The strongest single factor in prosperity consciousness is self-esteem: believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it.” – Jerry Gillies
8. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It always works, it works every time with every person.” – Bob Proctor
9. “Those who speak most of illness have illness, those who speak most of prosperity have it, etc…” – Rhonda Byrne
10. “Mediocrity is the worst enemy of prosperity.” – Henry Ford
11. “A man’s prosperity is measured by his usefulness to the community, and a man is useful in accordance with what he does, and not because of the theories which he entertains.” – James Allen
12. “Positive thinking and positive attitude attracts prosperity, peace, and happiness. It also exposes us towards the path of achievements and success.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
13. “Any person who contributes to prosperity must prosper in turn.” – Earl Nightingale
14. “Prosperity tries the fortunate; adversity the great.” – Rose Kennedy
15. “Remember, no more effort is required to aim high in life, to demand abundance and prosperity, than is required to accept misery and poverty.” – Napoleon Hill
16. “Remember the proverb of Solomon: “He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.” – P.T. Barnum
Remember the proverb of Solomon: “He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.” – P.T. BarnumTweet Quote
17. “You’ll be amazed at what you attract after you start believing in what you deserve.” – Prosperity Saying
18. “The key to economic prosperity is the organized creation of dissatisfaction.” – Charles Kettering
19. “Live a life of positivity and you will have a life of prosperity.” – Anonymous
20. “There is no way to prosperity, prosperity is the way.” – Wayne Dyer
21. “Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience.” – P.T. Barnum
22. “Let yourself feel happy about the abundance you will have, because it will come.” – Natalie Ledwell
23. “If you want to experience prosperity at a miraculous level, you must leave behind your old ways of thinking and develop a new way of imagining what is possible for you to experience in your life.” – Wayne Dyer
“If you want to experience prosperity at a miraculous level, you must leave behind your old ways of thinking and develop a new way of imagining what is possible for you to experience in your life.” – Wayne DyerTweet Quote
24. “You’re not poor because you don’t have money. You’re poor if you don’t have a dream.” – Randy Gage
25. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
26. “Prosperity flows only through channels that are wide open to receive it. Doubt, fear and lack of confidence only work to close these channels.” – O.S. Marden
“Prosperity flows only through channels that are wide open to receive it. Doubt, fear and lack of confidence only work to close these channels.” – O.S. MardenTweet Quote
27. “Let us be done with thinking of poverty as a virtue. It is a common vice. If you have been living in financial lack and limitation, you have literally been living in vice. That, too, is the shocking truth about prosperity. But you need not continue living in financial vice. There is a way out.” – Catherine Ponder
28. “Poor choices are the leading cause of poorness.” – M.J. Demarco,
29. “You are essentially who you create yourself to be and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making.” – Stephen Richards
30. “True prosperity is appreciating what you have.” – Bill Ferguson
31. “If you want great good, greater prosperity in your life, start forming a vacuum to receive it! In other words, get rid of what you don’t want to make room for what you do want.” – Catherine Ponder
32. “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
33. “Prosperity is a more severe ordeal than adversity, especially sudden prosperity. “Easy come, easy go,” is an old and true proverb.” – P.T. Barnum
“Prosperity is a more severe ordeal than adversity, especially sudden prosperity. “Easy come, easy go,” is an old and true proverb.” – P.T. BarnumTweet Quote
34. “Acknowledging the good you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” – Eckart Tolle
35. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki
36. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
“You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George LorimerTweet Quote
37. “You will not begin to touch your possibilities until you make the acquaintance of your real self.” – O.S. Marden
38. “There is not greater thing you can do with your life and your work than follow your passions in a way that serves the world and you.” – Richard Branson
39. “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” – Henry David Thoreau
40. “The only limits in life are those we impose on ourselves.” – Bob Proctor
41. “The permanently prosperous men in any community are not its tricksters and deceivers, but its reliable and upright men.” – James Allen
42. “Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head.” – Rhonda Byrne
43. “Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things.” – Eric Butterworth
“Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things.” – Eric ButterworthTweet Quote
44. “While prosperity is in some ways related to money, it is not caused by money.” – Shakti Gawain
45. “True luck consists not in holding the best of the cards at the table; luckiest is he who knows just when to rise and go home.” – John Hay
46. “If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.” – Anne Bradstreet
“If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.” – Anne BradstreetTweet Quote
47. “Life is ever giving of Itself. We must receive, utilize and extend the gift. Success and prosperity are spiritual attributes belonging to all people.” – Ernest Holmes
48. “In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends.” – John Churton Collins
49. “Only when a man’s life comes to its end in prosperity dare we pronounce him happy.” – Aeschylus
50. “Prosperity starts in one’s heart not their pocket.” – Ricky Maye
51. “Don’t concern yourself with the money. Be of service … build … work … dream … create! Do this and you’ll find there is no limit to the prosperity and abundance that will come to you.” – Earl Nightingale
52. “Everything we get in life comes through the gateway of our thought. If that thought is negative or mean, what flows to us will correspond.” – O.S. Marden
53. “True prosperity is the result of well-placed confidence in ourselves and our fellow man.” Benjamin Burt
“True prosperity is the result of well-placed confidence in ourselves and our fellow man.” Benjamin BurtTweet Quote
54. “The purpose of life for man is growth, just as the purpose of life for trees and plants is growth.” – Wallace D. Wattles
55. “Our lives are a work of art. Plant seeds of love and respect and reap a harvest of prosperity and peace.” – Joan Pillen
56. “Submit to God and be at peace with him, in this way prosperity will come to you.” – Anonymous
“Submit to God and be at peace with him, in this way prosperity will come to you.” – AnonymousTweet Quote
57. “The degree of a country’s freedom is the degree of its prosperity.” – Ayn Rand
58. “The better your attitude and the harder you work, the luckier you get.” – Robert G. Allen
59. “By virtue of exchange, one man’s prosperity is beneficial to all others.” – Frederic Bastiat
60. “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” – Norman Vincent PealeTweet Quote
61. “Success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, desperations, perspirations, and inspiration.” – Evan Esar
62. “To rejoice in the prosperity of another is to partake of it.” – William Austin
63. “Prosperity is at first a spirit, and attitude of mind, a moral power, a life, which manifests outwardly in the form of plenty, happiness, joy.” – James Allen
“Prosperity is at first a spirit, and attitude of mind, a moral power, a life, which manifests outwardly in the form of plenty, happiness, joy.” – James AllenTweet Quote
64. “Prosperity isn’t found by avoiding problems, it’s found by solving them.” – Tim Fargo
65. “Nothing shows one who his friends are like prosperity and ripe fruit.” – Charles Dudley Warner
66. “The key to abundance is meeting limited circumstances with unlimited thoughts.” – Marianne Williamson
“The key to abundance is meeting limited circumstances with unlimited thoughts.” – Marianne WilliamsonTweet Quote
67. “You can never fill your life with prosperity if you walk with a poor person’s mentality.” – Debasish Mridha
68. “It’s God’s will for you to live in prosperity instead of poverty. It’s God’s will for you to pay your bills and not be in debt.” – Joel Osteen
69. “Let a man turn away from the mirages of intellectual speculation, and begin to do something, and do it with all his might, and he will thereby gain a special knowledge, wield a special power, and reach his own unique position and prosperity among his fellows.” – James Allen
Related: Prosperity Mantras
Inspiring Quotes on Prosperity From Historical Figures
Some of the most inspiring quotes on prosperity have come from some very notable historical figures. These people are names you’d recognize from modern history, and we think you’ll enjoy their wisdom on prosperity.
Without a doubt, they’re wisdom on prosperity matches their stature. Enjoy.
70. “Wealth is not his that has it, but his that enjoys it.” – Benjamin Franklin
71. “Prosperity is the fruit of labor. It begins with saving money.” – Abraham Lincoln
72. “The natural effort of every individual to better his own condition…is so powerful, that it is alone, and without any assistance, not only capable of carrying on the society to wealth and prosperity, but of surmounting a hundred impertinent obstructions with which the folly of human laws too often encumbers its operations.” – Adam Smith
73. “Prosperity is the best protector of principle.” – Mark Twain
74. “Prosperity is only an instrument to be used, not a deity to be worshipped.” – Calvin Coolidge
75. “We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.” – Winston Churchill
76. “Diligence is the mother of good luck.” – Benjamin Franklin
77. “The virtue of prosperity is temperance; the virtue of adversity is fortitude.” – Francis Bacon
78. “A nation is not made wealthy by the childish accumulation of shiny metals, but it enriched by the economic prosperity of it’s people.” – Adam Smith
79. “You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. You cannot establish sound security on borrowed money. You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than you earn.” – Abraham Lincoln
Wise Ancient Quotes About Prosperity
This next set of prosperity quotes is from some of the most recognized names from antiquity. These wise ancient quotes on prosperity deserve a little reverence, especially since they have withstood the test of time.
80. “Much effort, much prosperity.” – Euripides
81. “When prosperity comes, do not use all of it.” – Confucius
82. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11
83. “Receive wealth or prosperity without arrogance; and be ready to let it go.” – Marcus Aurelius
“Receive wealth or prosperity without arrogance; and be ready to let it go.” – Marcus AureliusTweet Quote
84. “In prosperity let us particularly avoid pride, disdain and arrogance.” – Cicero
85. “Prosperity is full of friends.” – Euripides
86. “Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.” – Epictetus
87. “No one that encounters prosperity does not also encounter danger.’ – Heraclitus
88. “Wealth and poverty do not lie in a person’s estate, but in their souls.” – Antisthenes
89. “Success is dependent on effort.” – Sophocles
90. “Happiness is prosperity combined with virtue.” – Aristotle
Motivating Quotes That Will Lead to More Good Fortune
This last batch of quotes are more or less action oriented quotes on prosperity. They are the nudge we could all use from time to time to get us to take action on the goals that would bring us closer to the prosperity we seek.
91. “There’s no shortage of money in this world. Start hustling.” – Grant Cardone
92. “You get spiritually rich, and you’ll get financially rich.” – Kenneth Copeland
93. “Hard work puts you where good luck can find you.” – Prosperity Saying
94. “Prosperity belongs to those who learn new things the fastest.” – Paul Zane Pilzer
95. “To have the body of prosperity — its material presentation — we must first have the spirit of prosperity, and the spirit of prosperity is the quick spirit of moral virtue.” – James Allen
96. “The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act.” – Barbara Sher
“The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act.” – Barbara SherTweet Quote
97. “In the long run, it’s not just how much money you make that will determine your future prosperity. It’s how much of that money you put to work by saving and investing it.” – Peter Lynch
98. “You can’t spend your way to prosperity.” – Edward C. Prescott
99. “Good luck is another name for tenacity of purpose.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
100. “The trick is to make sure you don’t die waiting for prosperity to come.” – Lee Iacocca
101. “Abundance and lack are always both present, and we get the one we focus on.” – Myron Golden
102. “Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.” – Grant Cardone
Bonus Prosperity Quote
Bonus: This last quote on prosperity is one of our all-time favorites. It provides the foundation of where pretty much all “luck”, good fortune and prosperity stems from; action.
Related: Get Rich With a Normal Job
There you have it, one of the best collections of prosperity quotes compiled for your benefit. We hope they inspired you to look at prosperity from a new angle; one that will help you increase the prosperity you’ve experienced in your life up until this point.
With that being said, please share this page or one of our prosperity sayings or quotes if you think they could inspire or help someone else.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these prosperity quotes, then you’ll likely enjoy these supporting resources that can also help bring more abundance into your life:
KEVIN O’LEARY’S NET WORTH + IMPRESSIVE BASELINE INCOME
THE TYLER PERRY SUCCESS STORY
3 STRANGEST SECRETS OF SUCCESS FOR CREATING THE LIFE YOU WANT
70+ INSPIRING KOBE BRYANT QUOTES ABOUT HARD WORK AND SUCCESS
THE TOM BRADY SUCCESS STORY
100+ MOTIVATIONAL STEVE HARVEY QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS AND LIFE
40+ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR FOREVER
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP AND NOT WORK UNTIL YOU DIE
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. If you’ve ever asked yourself,...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
BEST HEATH OPTIMIZER APP AND DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS
This health optimizer app review may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you...
Self-Discipline5 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes9 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence8 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation1 year ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation11 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes9 months ago
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration3 weeks ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes1 year ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence9 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes2 years ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes8 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation9 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022