Do you want to be stuck in some office, cubicle, or a j.o.b. doing the same thing for the rest of your life? If that answer is no, then you might want to know about the four percent rule. Why? Because it is the rule you’ll most likely need to adhere to if you want to retire early and stay retired.
First things first, if you want to retire early (or at all), you should have a plan in place to save and invest as much of your discretionary money as possible. The more you stash away, the longer your money will last in retirement, and the more money you’ll have to spend to live your life to the fullest.
WHAT’S THE 4% RULE?
Okay, So what is the 4% rule? Well, in it’s simplest terms, it’s a retirement planning strategy that is suggested by many financial advisors. It’s a tactic suggested to those who want their money to last throughout the duration of their retirement years.
It’s also a planning rule of thumb that gives you the best shot at retiring without diminishing your retirement funds. In short, it’s a conservative withdrawal rate to aim for when you retire.
Here’s how it works. Let’s say you’ve stashed away your hard earned money over that past 20+ years and you’ve accumulated upwards of nearly $1,000,0000. And now that you’ve hit this goal, you decide that now is the time to retire. So you do.
You pull the trigger and choose to do so following the 4 percent rule. You choose to spread your $1,000,000 in capital across a handful of solid investment vehicles (i.e. Dividend Paying Stocks, ETFs, REITs, etc…), and you strive to use only 4% of that investment each year to pay for your living expenses. The rest of the money (your principal) you don’t touch till next year.
Here is a more or less “official definition” of the four percent rule:
Therefore, depending on what you invest your money in, your principal can gradually grow while still paying out around 4% per year in dividends, or it can stay the same while pulling 4% annual payouts, or it can dwindle if you spend 4% of the principle every year.
Certainly there are risks to this rule, but it all depends what you invest your money in to make it work for you. As such, you’ll want to do your own due diligence on investments or seek out a qualified financial professional to help you best leverage your investments.
That said, here’s what the 4% rule would look like for your $1,000,000 early retirement plan.
|4% Rule Money Metric||Amount|
|Invested Nest Egg||$1,000,000|
|Earnings Per Year:||$40,0000|
Note: The breakdown above calculation shows a payout for all days (meaning it includes weekends) and all hours (24 hours, meaning money while you sleep). So payout would look different if calculated using working days and working hours. Here’s how it would look if calculated for working days and working hours: $153.86 per day, and $19.23 per hour.
Related: Get Rich With a Normie 9-5
WHAT’S YOUR FIRE NUMBER?
For some people, $40K per year is plenty to retire off of, especially if you plan to move to an affordable state in the U.S. and live a lowkey lifestyle. $40K could also work if you plan to move overseas to a place that is extremely affordable like Bulgaria, Croatia, Portugal, Nicaragua, or even Mexico.
But, if living off of approximately $40K per year sounds unappealing to you, well, then you’ll want to change your retirement goal or FIRE (Financial Independence Retire Early) number.
Dave Ramsey said it best with his quote, “When your money makes more than you do, you are officially wealthy.” So, keep his quote in mind with regards to your FIRE number and you’ll be well on your way.
With this in mind, below is a chart of what your earnings would look like if you decided to up the ante to a different FIRE number with the intention of using the 4% rule:
|FIRE No. Using 4% Rule||Annual Payout||Monthly Payout|
You can always play with the numbers to see how long it will take you to achieve your goal. One great resource to chart out your path to a FIRE number that inspires you is a compound interest calculator. If you don’t have one, this is by far our favorite investment calculator.
Now that you’ve considered the FIRE numbers above, or ran your own “hypotheticals” through the recommended investment calculator, you should now have a better idea as to what to aim for, so you can make the day you turn in your two-week notice and ride off into the sunset and retire early a reality.
Nevertheless, if you’ve made up your mind and you have goal or number that you’re ready to strive for, pull out your pen and paper and make it a goal. The four percent rule will only work after you have. You have to put in the time and energy before you can get it back.
Related: The Virtual Millionaire
You now know what the 4 percent rule is and how you can use it to plan out your early retirement accordingly. The most important thing to remember, is that money equals freedom.
That said, before you start stacking your money though, it’s important to know that there are various pros and cons to this approach.
So, if you want to dig even deeper, and look at a few other important considerations before you dive into the four percent rule, consider reading this insightful Charles Schwab article on the rule and how much you can spend in retirement.
Till you reach your aims,
Disclaimer: We are not financial advisors. The content on this website is for educational purposes only and merely cite our own personal opinions. Read full disclaimer here.
100+ MOTIVATING MILLIONAIRE QUOTES FROM THE SELF-MADE
The concept of the self-made millionaire is one of the most inspiring and energizing narratives of the 21st century. What is most captivating about the person who has become self-made, is the fact that they were once like you and me. They were at one point in time, very much normal, average, and lacking the millionaire status that so many of us attribute to “making it”.
Indeed, the self-made millionaire is a shining example of what can be for a great many of us dreamers. So, in honor of those who started from the same humble beginnings as the rest of us, but have managed to claw their way to the financial status we all deep down aspire to achieve, we’ve pulled together this list of catalyzing quotes from a handful of well-known self-made millionaires. May they inspire you to continue to strive towards your journey of becoming rich and achieving the self-made millionaire status.
100+ Best Millionaire Quotes of The Self-Made
1. “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” – Earl Nightingale
2. “I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.” – Jeff Bezos
3. “Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.” – Grant Cardone
“Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.” – Grant CardoneTweet Quote
4. “I never took a day off in my 20’s. Not One.” – Bill Gates
5. “Start with the end in mind. If you want to be a millionaire, talk like one, act like one, work like one.”- Bob Proctor
6. “Become a millionaire not for the million dollars, but for what it will make of you to achieve it.” – Jim Rohn
“Become a millionaire not for the million dollars, but for what it will make of you to achieve it.” – Jim RohnTweet Quote
7. “You have to make the shift from being a consumer in the economy to becoming an owner—and you do it by becoming an investor.” – Tony Robbins
8. “If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor its your mistake.” – Bill Gates
9. “You can’t work three hours a week and make $100,000. Get rich quick doesn’t work. Crock pot mentality always defeats microwave mentality!” – Dave Ramsey
10. “Most people fail to realize that in life, it’s not how much money you make. It’s how much money you keep.” – Robert Kiyosaki
“Most people fail to realize that in life, it’s not how much money you make. It’s how much money you keep.” – Robert KiyosakiTweet Quote
Speaking of risk. If you’re someone who feels they lack the confidence to take the meaningful action necessary to create the life of your dreams, be sure to check this out.
11. “You can’t just wish to be a millionaire; you have to figure out how to earn it.” – Dolly Parton
12. “I believe people have to follow their dreams—I did.” – Larry Ellison
13. “People don’t want to be millionaires – they want to experience what they believe only millions can buy.” – Tim Ferriss
“People don’t want to be millionaires – they want to experience what they believe only millions can buy.” – Tim FerrissTweet Quote
14. “Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.” – T. Harv Eker
15. “Always discover your vision and the rest will follow.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
16. “All wealth comes from adding value, from producing more, better, cheaper, faster, and easier than someone else.” – Brian Tracy
“All wealth comes from adding value, from producing more, better, cheaper, faster, and easier than someone else.” – Brian TracyTweet Quote
17. “Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do every day for the rest of my life…Do that.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
18. “On average, millionaires invest 20% of their household income each year. Their wealth isn’t measured by the amount they make each year, but by how they’ve saved and invested over time.” – Ramit Sethi
19. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” – Robert Kiyosaki
20. “It’s not about the money. It’s about the passion.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
21. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” – Tony Hsieh
22. “If you want to fly with the eagles, don’t swim with the ducks!” – T. Harv Eker
23. “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” – Warren Buffett
“If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
24. “Being rich isn’t a privilege. Being rich is a right. If you create massive value for others, you have the right to be as rich as you want.” – Steve Siebold
25. “You have to decide that you will become a deca-millionaire, and then you must reinforce that decision, over and over. Put a stake in the ground right now: “I am going to become very, very rich. ” – Grant Cardone
26. “The easiest thing I ever did was earn a million dollars. The hardest thing I ever did, and it took years, was believing I was capable of earning a million dollars.” – Les Brown
“The easiest thing I ever did was earn a million dollars. The hardest thing I ever did, and it took years, was believing I was capable of earning a million dollars.” – Les BrownTweet Quote
27. “Fortune always favors the brave, and never helps a man who does not help himself.” – P.T. Barnum
28. “I now realize there are millions of self-made millionaires who started with nothing. They dug inside themselves to find the answers and they succeeded. There is nothing anyone else can do, that I can’t do.” – Dean Graziosi
29. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” – Elon Musk
30. “You cannot achieve success without failure.” – Sean “Diddy” Combs
31. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” – Richard Branson
32. “The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind, may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled.” – Andrew Carnegie
33. “Don’t underestimate the power of your instinct.” – Barbara Corcoran
34. “What’s keeping you from being rich? In most cases it’s simply a lack of belief. In order to become rich, you must believe you can do it, and you must take the actions necessary to achieve your goal.” – Suze Orman
35. “Before you can become a millionaire, you must learn to think like one. You must learn how to motivate yourself to counter fear with courage.” – Thomas J. Stanley
36. “Risk more than others think safe. Dream more than others think practical. Expect more than others think possible. Care more than others think wise.” – Howard Schultz
“Risk more than others think safe. Dream more than others think practical. Expect more than others think possible. Care more than others think wise.” – Howard SchultzTweet Quote
37. “An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends.” – Benjamin Franklin
38. “A man acquires a fortune by doing his business thoroughly, while his neighbor remains poor for life because he only half does it.” – P.T. Barnum
39. “No matter what your dream is, you can make that dream a reality, …If you dream about being a millionaire, you can be that. All you have to do is study and be smart.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
40. “Knowledge is more important than money.” – Master P
41. “The best time to expand is when no one dares to take risks.” – Andrew Carnegie
42. “It’s all about dreams. Dreams cost nothing, they are free.” – Sylvester Stallone
43. “No matter how smart you are, if you don’t know how to work with people, your dreams will just be dreams.” – Jack Ma
“No matter how smart you are, if you don’t know how to work with people, your dreams will just be dreams.” – Jack MaTweet Quote
44. “If you don’t play to win, don’t play at all.” – Tom Brady
45. “The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they use their time.” – Robery Kiyosaki
46. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know.” – Sara Blakely
47. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success.” – Mark Cuban
48. “If the road trip to wealth were easy, would everyone be wealthy? Expect a price to be paid. Expect risk and sacrifice. Expect bumps in the road.” – M.J. Demarco
49. “You can’t go into business thinking that success will come to you in just one or two years.” – Do Won Chang
50. “Never depend on a single income.” – Warren Buffett
51. “I never grew up thinking the goal in life was to be a millionaire.” – Cecelia Ahern
52. “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it. But if you love what you’re doing, success will be yours.” – Ray Kroc
53. “If you think can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
54. “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” – Norman Vincent Peale
55. “The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” – Oprah Winfrey
56. “Buy when everyone else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying. That’s not just a catchy slogan. It’s the very essence of successful investing.” – J. Paul Getty
“Buy when everyone else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying. That’s not just a catchy slogan. It’s the very essence of successful investing.” – J. Paul GettyTweet Quote
57. How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case. –Robert G. Allen
58. “ The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
59. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
60. “If you want to get rich, think of saving as earning.” – Andrew Carnegie
61. “Failure is not the opposite of success; it is part of success.” – Millionaire Quote
62. “Money is just a consequence. I always say to my team, “Don’t worry too much about profitability. If you do your job well, the profitability will come.” – Bernard Arnault
63. “The big money is not in the buy or selling, but in the waiting.” – Charlie Munger
64. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
65. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see farther.” – J.P. Morgan
66. “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” – Zig Ziglar
“Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” – Zig ZiglarTweet Quote
67. “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” – J.K. Rowling
68. “The only way you are going to have success is to have lots of failures first.” – Sergey Brin
69. “Money may go to bad people but it never goes to bad ideas.” – Kevin O’Leary
70. “If you believe in it, and you believe in it hard, it is impossible to fail.” – Ray Kroc
“If you believe in it, and you believe in it hard, it is impossible to fail.” – Ray KrocTweet Quote
71. “Risk more than others think safe. Dream more than others think practical.” – Howard Schultz
72. “Of all the people I have met who have achieved a level of economic success similar to my own were driven to realize a dream, but not necessarily to become wealthy. Remember, success is doing what you want to do.” – Robert Herjavec
“Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity.” – Will Smith
74. “I grew up poor, but I didn’t have poor dreams.” – Magic Johnson
75. “You just have to find that thing that’s special about you that distinguishes you from all the others, and through true talent, hard work, and passion, anything can happen.” – Dr. Dre
76. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
77. “If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small.” – Aziz Premji
78. “I don’t design clothes. I design dreams.” – Ralph Lauren
79. “First comes the shy wish. Then you must have the heart to have the dream. Then, you work, and work.” – Estée Lauder
80. “Success takes communication, collaboration, and sometimes, failure.” – Jessica Alba
81. “I believe that most successful people are ordinary people with extraordinary determination.” – Mary Kay Ash
82. “I work as hard as anybody will ever work and I like that. That’s why I’ve been successful and that is when I feel good about myself. If I do my damnedest and don’t succeed, I feel good about the effort.” – Mark Wahlberg
83. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonTweet Quote
84. “You will learn more from your failures than your successes – so embrace those mistakes, as difficult as that sounds, and grow from them. When a project is successful, you’re never really sure why, because so many elements come into play. However, when you fail, you always know why. That is how you learn and grow.” – Lynda Resnick
86. “Ferrari doesn’t advertise on TV because their customers don’t watch much of it.” – Patrick Bet-David
“Ferrari doesn’t advertise on TV because their customers don’t watch much of it.” – Patrick Bet-DavidTweet Quote
87. “Relentlessly strive to come up with new and better products and produce them more efficiently than the alternatives.” – Charles G. Koch
88. “Have fun. The game is a lot more enjoyable when you’re trying to do more than just make money.” – Tony Hsieh
89. “Don’t go broke trying to look rich.” – Ed Mylett
90. “Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated.” – Tai Lopez
“Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated.” – Tai LopezTweet Quote
91. “The few who do are the envy of the many who watch.” – James Earl Schoaff
92. “If you want to be successful, you have to jump, there’s no way around it. When you jump, I can assure you that your parachute will not open right away. But if you do not jump, your parachute will never open. If you’re safe, you’ll never soar!” – Steve Harvey
93. “If you do not see riches in your imagination, you will never see them in your bank balance.” – Napoleon Hill
““If you do not see riches in your imagination, you will never see them in your bank balance.” – Napoleon HillTweet Quote
94. “What determines your wealth is not how much you make but how much you keep of what you make.” – David Bach
95. Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
96. “Take the word “No” out of your damn vocabulary.” – Tilman Fertitta
97. ”After a certain point, money is meaningless. It ceases to be the goal. The game is what counts.” – Aristotle Onassis
98. “As you start your journey, the first thing you should do is throw away that store-bought map and begin to draw your own.” – Michael Dell
99. “I’ve never chased money. It’s always been about what I can do to motivate and inspire people.” – Tyler Perry
100. “Ideas don’t make you rich. The correct execution of ideas does.” – Felix Dennis
101. “Don’t focus on you, focus on what you can give others.” – Daymond John
102. “Cut out anyone holding you back.” – 50 Cent
103. “The greatest accomplishment in life isn’t what you’re paid, it’s who you become.” – Lori Greiner
“One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping-stone to something greater.” – Colonel SandersTweet Quote
104. “If you give up at the first sign of struggle, you’re really not ready to be successful.” – Kevin Hart
105. “If you want to become wealthy, then you have to find out what the top 5% of people do financially and do the same thing.” – Myron Golden
106. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo CoelhoTweet Quote
107. “Self-talk and visualization are the two keys to my success.” – David Goggins
108. “If you do what the average person does, you will be as the average person is. Average.” – Codie Sanchez
109. “To succeed in this world, you have to change all the time.” – Sam Walton
110. “Passion and purpose scale – always have, always will.” – Elon Musk
111. “Get rich by taking something common and making it uncommon.” – John D. Rockefeller
112. “I can guarantee you will never achieve anything greater than your greatest aspiration.” – Dan Peña
113. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see farther.” – J.P. Morgan
“Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see farther.” – J.P. MorganTweet Quote
114. “Don’t wait your turn. Bet on yourself and have the confidence to stand up and say, “My time is now.” – Robert F. Smith
115. “One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping-stone to something greater.” – Colonel Sanders
116. “Focus on providing value, the rest will take care of itself.” – Ryan Pineda
117. “The key to success is to focus on acquiring skills rather than focusing on a business model.” – Jeff Lerner
Related: How to Become a Millionaire
Bonus Millionaire Quote
Bonus: Here is one last bonus millionaire quote for you. Pay heed to this self-made quote, because it is one of the easiest ways to find the financial success needed to become a self-made millionaire.
Takeaways From These Millionaire Quotes
And that’s that! Our list of the best millionaire quotes. We hope they’ll provide you with the inspiration needed to keep reaching for that noble goal of becoming a millionaire. Here are some of the key takeaways that should help you the most:
- Becoming a millionaire requires effort and self-discipline
- Becoming a millionaire is largely a result of adding value to others
- Believing you can become a millionaire is essential
- Deciding to become a millionaire is just as critical
- Risk and innovation must be embraced
With that being said, let these millionaire quotes and takeaways be a catalyst for your renewed belief in yourself and your ability to become not just a millionaire, but self-made.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed our millionaire quotes, then you’ll love these quotes on how to get in the millionaire fastlane.
KANYE WEST NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HIS FORTUNE HAS CHANGED
Kanye West, now formally known as Ye, is an American rapper, songwriter, record-producer, fashion designer and multi-millionaire entrepreneur. After snagging over 22 Grammy Awards and counting, he is one of the most acclaimed and best-selling musicians of the 21st century. As one of the most influential and controversial people of the past few decades he’s become one of the highest paid people in the history of hip hop (just behind Jay Z), managing to build up an extraordinary fortune for himself over the past few years.
So, that’s exactly what this page will be highlighting, Kanye West’s Net Worth and his current earning power. We’ll also include a few interesting facts related to his success journey and influence. So, if you’re ready to learn about Ye’s net worth let’s dive in.
What Is Kanye West’s Net Worth?
Ye’s net worth may just be as enigmatic and controversial as the artist is himself. Over the years he’s made various claims about his net worth, and they’ve differed each time. In addition to this, other sources have placed his net worth at conflicting amounts. Here’s what we’ve seen….
- $10 billion net worth according to his interview with Hollywood Unlocked’s Jason Lee. 
- $6.6 billion net worth according to Wealthy Gorilla. 
- $5.5 billion net worth according to Ye himself after retweeting an article via OK News. 
- $1.8 billion according to Forbes in late 2022 pre-controversy.
- Then a $1.5 billion loss due to antisemitic statements which lead Adidas severing their partnership.
- In late 2022 Forbes placed his net worth at $400 million. 
As such, our own cautious updated estimate on what Ye’s actual net worth is, takes into account his estimated pre-controversy net worth, along with the $1.5 billion loss according to Forbes, as well as other financial insights like parental obligations, partnerships, and the calculation of his known assets against the overall market growth rate (i.e. SP500 has increased by approximately 14.2% in just the past year alone).
Thus, Kanye’s updated net worth is estimated to be around $430 million as 2023.
How Much Does Ye Make a Year?
In 2020, Ye made approximately $43 million from his Yeezy brand, after keeping an estimated 11% of the $1.7 billion in revenue according to Forbes. Considering his brand’s growing popularity, it is safe to say that he has continued to earn a similar amount this past year.
And if we take a similar estimate based off his Yeezy collaboration with Gap, which was estimated to pull in $150 million in sales in 2021, Ye also made an additional $16.5 million per year.
In addition to this, according to the NY Post, Kanye West used to earn over $250 million for his music. And since the percentage entertainers/artists receive for each album sold is a negotiating point that falls anywhere between 10% and 20%, (estimating Ye to be on the high end of 20%), his profits on his music sales is approximately $50 million.
So, how much does Kanye actually make per year? Well, if we add everything up, Kanye West made approximately $110 million a year, or $9.1 million per month. Of course, this is all before his 2022 controversy which lead to many of his biggest business partnerships coming to an end.
Per our assessment, here’s a more plausible estimate of how much Kanye could make per year based off the earning power of his net worth alone. To get this number we are inferring Ye is a savvy enough investor to earn an annual 4% yield on his combined $430 million net worth ( which by the way 4% is a very reasonable return to expect, considering historical returns on safe investments tend to fall between the 3% to 5% range ).
So, if Kanye West’s assets were spread across a handful of safe stocks, ETFs, or REITS with a modest 4% dividend yield, Ye could easily make a staggering $17 million per year. In other words, Ye could still make roughly $47K per day for pretty much the rest of his life without lifting a finger (if he can stay out of trouble that is).
His financial situation is certainly not what it used to be, but it is still quite significant.
Kanye West’s Money Metrics
|2023 Net Worth:||$430,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$17,200,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings Metric for Kanye West based off of the earning power of Ye’s net worth alone. It does not include how much he potentially earns from his other projects, sponsorships, businesses, or social media promotions, etc. This calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
Kanye West Net Worth History
Below is a visual of how Ye’s fortune has changed over the past few years. As the graph demonstrates, his wealth has diminished by roughly 70% since 2020.
- Kanye West has 18.4 million Instagram followers, 500 K Facebook Followers, 8.88 million YouTube subscribers, and 32.2 million Twitter followers (the day before his account was suspended). This comes out to a total social media reach of 59.98 million social media followers.
- Ye was at one point, the 2nd richest African American in US history just behind Robert F. Smith.
- Kanye West ran for president in 2020, and may run again in 2024.
- Kanye West climbed out of a $53 million debt, to become a multi-billionaire in just 4 short years.
- Ye is the father of 4 children (North, Saint, Chicago, and Psalm West).
- Ye was once married to Kim Kardashian, but is now married to Bianca Censori
- Ye is also the first artist to go RIAA-certified Platinum via music streams alone.
Related: Kanye West Success Story
The Yeezy Brand
The Yeezy brand played a large role in accelerating Kanye’s net worth. If you’re not familiar with the brand, here’s an insightful video about how Kanye built Yeezy.
Video Credit: CNBC Make It (Subscribe Here)
Here are some key Kanye West takeaways:
- Ye Net Worth: $430 million
- Annual Earnings **: $17.2 million
- Social Media Followers: 59.9 million
- Keys to Success: Hard work, Controversy, Confidence, Trusting His Gut
We hope you enjoyed this analysis of Ye’s net worth.
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed this Kanye West net worth profile page, then you may also enjoy these Kanye West Quotes.
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of Kanye West’s earning power from his estimated net worth alone assuming a 4% dividend yield.
RAY KROC’S NET WORTH + HOW HE BUILT HIS FORTUNE
Ray Kroc was the iconic American businessman who transformed McDonalds into a global multinational fast food chain, and lead it to become not only the most popular fast food chain in the world, but also the most successful. After spending nearly two decades at the helm of the corporation, he created the company’s legacy and generated a fortune for himself in the process? How big of a fortune? Well, that’s exactly what we aim to highlight in this Ray Kroc net worth write up.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to know what Ray Kroc’s net worth was at the time of his death, what it would be worth today, and how he specifically built his fortune, then this page is for you. Let’s dive into the details:
What Was Ray Kroc’s Net Worth?
At the time of Ray Kroc’s death in 1984 his net worth was approximately $600 million. Which is a lot of money even by today’s standards.
That said, if we adjusted for inflation all the way up to 2023, Ray Kroc’s net worth today would be closer to $1.77 billion. So, Ray Kroc was technically a billionaire. And there’s little doubt that if he were alive today (assuming his fortune wasn’t given away to charity), he would be a multibillionaire.
How Much Did Ray Kroc Make Per Year?
There are little to no reliable records of Ray Kroc’s income or salary at the time of his death. That said, we can provide you with an estimated income based off of the earning power of what Ray Kroc’s net worth is today.
As such, this figure assumes Ray Kroc’s modern-day fortune would be allocated into a basket of dividend paying stocks, ETFs, or REITs that earn a modest 4% annual yield minimally. So, if we were to make such an assumption, Ray Kroc’s yearly passive income by today’s standards would come out to roughly $70 million per year.
And this is a conservative estimate, meaning he could have earned much more.
RAY KROC’S MONEY METRICS
|2023 Net Worth:||$ 1,773,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$70,920,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings metric based off the estimated earning power of Ray Kroc’s net worth today. It does not include how much Ray Kroc made his salary, or the royalties and dividends received from ownership of McDonalds. This calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
Key Ray Kroc Facts:
- Ray Kroc was born in Oak Park, Illinois in 1902.
- Ray Kroc died in San Diego, Californio in 1984.
- Kroc wasn’t the founder of McDonalds.
- Kroc acquired McDonalds in 1954.
- Ray Kroc purchased the San Diego Padres in 1974.
- Kroc suffered from alcoholism.
- Ray Kroc was married three different times and had 1 child.
How Did Ray Kroc Get Rich?
Ray Kroc worked in a variety of different industries before he hit it big. He was once a musician, a real estate salesman, a paper cup salesman, and then eventually a milkshake machine salesman.
Every job he had helped him acquire knowledge and skills that would later help him grow and scale his future operations in the fast-food industry.
In 1954 while working as a milkshake salesman, Kroc stumbled upon the McDonald’s restaurant. He instantly realized the potential of the business due to the demand for simple (hamburgers, fries, and milkshakes) yet delicious food, and the automation process that the McDonald’s brothers were using to meet that demand.
Kroc partnered with the two bothers and focused on franchising the brand and it’s assembly line operations to interested owners. The idea to do so was a success and it was extremely profitable.
Ray Kroc’s knack for selling paid off, as he sold the idea of franchising owners all across the country. By 1959 he hit 100 restaurants, and two years later in 1961 it was at 228.
Just 7 years after coming across the McDonald brother’s operations, Ray Kroc would buy them out for a mere $2.7 million (approximately $27 million by today’s standards).
13 years later, Ray Kroc would eventually retire as the CEO of the company, but he remained involved as chairman until his death. While still alive, his hamburger empire grew to over 7,500 different franchises all across the world.
So, how did Ray Kroc get rich? Here’s how in three words, systems, selling, and scaling.
Extra Success Insights
That said, here a few powerful words and success anecdotes that give additional insight into the type of thinking that helped Ray Kroc achieve so much success and riches in his lifetime:
If you’re looking for even more insights into how Ray Kroc built his fast-food empire and achieved his fortune, then give this video a watch. It does a good job outlining the history of The McDonald’s brother’s startup, and how Ray Kroc seized opportunity and snatched it up:
Video Credit: Jake Tran (Subscribe Here)
Related: How to Get Rich With a Normal Job
Here are some key Ray Kroc takeaways:
- Ray Kroc Net Worth: $1.77 billion
- Annual Earnings **: $70.9 million
- Keys to Success: Sales, Systems, Scaling Up
Ray Kroc’s massive net worth is directly related to the number of people he’s served. Not only did he provide invaluable service to hundreds of millions of people by way of fast and convenient food; but he also helped create hundreds of millionaires through the franchising of their own McDonald’s business.
That said, if you enjoyed this Ray Kroc net worth profile, then you may equally enjoy learning about the profiles of entrepreneurs who built business empires on par with Ray Kroc’s:
If we successfully provided you with the Ray Kroc net worth details you were looking for and more, please share the page and come back soon.
Till you reach your financial aims,
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off the earning power of Ray Kroc net worth today assuming a 4.0% dividend yield.
SYLVESTER STALLONE’S NET WORTH AND HOW HE GOT SO RICH
Sylvester Stallone earned worldwide recognition as an actor, screenwriter, and director after starring in his own screenplay for the movie ‘Rocky’, which would go on to win an academy award for Best Picture. After starring in this hit movie, Stallone’s career and earnings would skyrocket over the years, especially after creating five ‘Rocky’ sequels, and classics like ‘Rambo I, II, and II’, Over the Top, ‘Demolition Man’ and many more.
Now with over 75 films under his belt, and with all of them producing over $4 billion in revenue, Stallone has amassed a small fortune. In fact, many people commonly ask if Sylvester Stallone is a billionaire due to how much his films have produced. However, the answer is no, he is not a billionaire. But, that’s exactly what we’ll be highlighting on this Sylvester Stallone net worth page; the size of his fortune and his current earning power.
What is Sylvester Stallone’s Net Worth?
So how big of a fortune has Sylvester Stallone amassed? Well according to a variety of online sources, Sylvester Stallone’s net worth was approximately $400 million. However, our research shows that those estimates are outdated, considering many sites have had the same estimate up since 2021.
Considering the fact, here’s something to think about. If all of Stallone’s $400 million dollar fortune was invested into an index fund like the SP500 back in 2021, his net worth would be worth a staggering $542.8 million today.
With that said, we’ve considered the fact that real estate markets grew by around 19% in 2021 and were flat in 2022. In addition to that, we also incorporated how the stock market on average has increased by about 16.5 % over the past two years, to give us safe and very conservative estimate for Stallone’s updated net worth.
So with a modest 7 – 10% growth over the past two years, and knowing that Stallone has around 14% of his net worth tied up into real estate, it’s safe to say that Sylvester Stallone’s Net Worth for 2023 is approximately $450 million.
How Much Does Sylvester Stallone Make?
At the height of Stallone’s career, he was making between $15 million to $25 million per movie, and was named Hollywood’s highest paid actor. His highest earning year on record was 1994 at $60 million. As of late however, his movies have not made nearly as much money as he made in his prime. In addition, there has been minimal publication of his recent earnings, aside from the $3 million dollars hear earned for his role in The Suicide Squad.
However, even without those numbers, will still aim to provide you with Stallone’s money metrics based off his net worth of $450 million alone. It will be hypothetical, but a fun metric to consider based off of his Net Worth’s earning power alone.
Therefore, all we have to do is assume Stallone leverages the 4 percent rule, and earns himself a 4% annual dividend yield on his combined $450 million net worth, by investing it in a handful of historically strong investments like stokcs, ETFs, REITS, etc. If he did this, his annual earnings would easily come out to $18 million without including any other sources of income.
FYI a 4.0% yield is more than a reasonable return to expect, especially considering historical returns on safe investments in the past yielded between a range of 3% to 5% range. 
Sylvester Stallone’s Money Metrics
|2023 Net Worth:||$450,000,000|
|Earnings Per Year:||$18,000,000|
|Per Week:||$ 346,154|
Disclaimer: This is an estimated earnings metric based off of the earning power of Sylvester Stallone’s net worth alone. As mentioned earlier, it does not include how much he potentially earns from projects, sponsorships, or social media he’s earned this year. Again, this calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
Social Media Influence
Stallone’s social media influence has continually grown over the years, despite the slowdown in blockbuster releases. That said, he currently has around 15.9 million Instagram followers, 11 million Facebook Followers, and 2.9 million Twitter followers. This comes out to a grand total of 29.8 million social media followers.
So, in the event Stallone wanted to take advantage of his social media influence, he could potentially negotiate roughly $250K per sponsored post. That’s not a bad payout for a social media side hustle.
Remember you are NEVER to old to stop Punching! https://t.co/zBBXccKhbd— Sylvester Stallone (@TheSlyStallone) January 7, 2023
Stallone’s Key Facts
- Stallone’s signature snarled lip was due to an injury at birth by the forceps which grabbed his face, leading to the severing of some of the nerves of his lips and eyelid.
- In his youth, he was kicked out of school over 14 times.
- He attended college in Switzerland.
- Before Sylvester Stallone hit it big, he briefly experienced homelessness, where he spent a few nights sleeping on the floor of a bus station.
- Sylvester Stallone once hired two-time Mr. Olympia Franco Columbo as his personal trainer.
- Stallone has earned more “worst actor” awards than any other in Hollywood.
- He owns an $18.2 million dollar home in Hidden Hills, CA, and a $35 million dollar home in Palm Beach, FL.
How Did Sylvester Stallone Become So Successful?
Sylvester Stallone has a wonderfully inspiring success story, and you can read an in depth account of it here. However, here is a short version of how Stallone became so successful. In essence, Stallone pursued his dream of becoming a successful actor for many years.
He suffered through working menial jobs, taking on low budget films, and pretty much doing whatever he could to make ends meet while pursuing an acting career on the side. Stallone embodied the concept of hustle, before hustling was a thing.
As such, his success ultimately stemmed from failing over and over again, and persisting long enough till he found his break. A break which he finally received after pitching the idea of what would come to be the ‘Rocky’ film to two movie producers he met during a casting call.
It was a massive opportunity that he seized, and reaped the benefits for stardom to go on to create, star in, and produce many more films through out his career.
So, how Stallone became so successful can be summed up to… persisting in the face of failure.
And he’s still going strong! Still swinging!
Video Credit: The Richest – (Subscribe to Their Channel Here)
Build Your Net Worth Like Stallone
Sylvester Stallone’s accomplishments are impressive, and have helped him build such a large net worth. But, as the saying goes, it’s not about how much you make, it’s about how much you keep (of course, making millions does help).
With that being said, if you want to know how you can go about increasing your own net worth like Sly Stallone, here’s a great place to start:
Here are some key Sylvester Stallone takeaways:
- Sylvester Stallone Net Worth: $450 million
- Annual Earnings **: $18 million
- Social Media Followers: 29.8 million
- Social Media Earning Power: $250K per sponsored post
- Keys to Success: Persistence
The biproduct of getting back up each time he got knocked down is the building of a massive net worth. To be sure, Stallone’s success and sizeable fortune is a direct result of his not quitting when the going got tough, and sticking to his plans and dreams until they manifested themselves.
With that being said, we hope you take these insights and use them to keep moving forward towards achieving your dreams and growing your bank account.
And never forget… the major difference between the big shot and the little shot is – the big shot is just a little shot who kept on swinging.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this Sylvester Stallone Net Worth page, then chances are you’ll enjoy these net worth profiles:
Feel free to take a look at our collection of Net Worth profiles on other notable successful people and high achievers as well.
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off the earning power of Sylvester Stallone’s net worth alone, assuming a 4.0% dividend yield.
DAVID GOGGINS NET WORTH AND HOW HE GOT RICH
David Goggins is not only one of the most famous retired Navy SEALs on the planet, he’s also one of the toughest. As a retired Iraq War veteran, accomplished endurance athlete, and being one of the only people in history to complete elite training as a Navy SEAL, Army Ranger, and Air Force Tactical Air Controller, he’s become a highly sought after public speaker. Goggins also authored a New York times Best-Selling Book ‘Can’t Hurt Me’, and recently published his next masterpiece, ‘Never Finished’.
That said, David Goggins quest for greatness is still a work in progress, but he’s already managed to influence and inspire millions of people all over the world to embrace self-discipline and become a better and stronger version of themselves. And when you help a lot of people, you make a lot of money. So, that’s exactly what we’ll be focusing on for the rest of this page, David Goggins’ net worth. So, if you’ve ever wondered how much David Goggins is worth, or how much he makes, then let’s dive right in.
What Is David Goggins Net Worth?
David Goggins has acquired a small fortune from his well-received New York Times Best-Seller, ‘Can’t Hurt Me’. Having sold over 3 million copies of this book to date, with his royalties being 3.5x higher than authors who have used traditional publishers, he’s already pulled in approximately $22.5 million in royalties.
In addition to this, he’s also able to command at least $100 – 150K per speaking engagement. So, per our research and analysis, David Goggins’ net worth as of 2023 is estimated at $5 million.
How Much Does David Goggins Make Per Year?
This certainly begs the question with regards to how much David Goggins makes a year. And while we know he’s made approximately $22.5 million in royalties since 2017, which comes out to $4.5 million per year, without the precise number of his speaking engagements, sponsorships, etc., how much money he actually makes per year is more challenging to pinpoint.
However, we can still provide you with a solid baseline income for David Goggins. So, presupposing Goggins invested his entire $5 million net worth into assets that yield at least 4.5% per year (which is within the historical safe returns range of 3-5%), his baseline income, based off of the earning power of his net worth alone, would come out to approximately $225K per year.
Put another way, Goggins makes at a minimum, and could make for the rest of his life without lifting another finger, selling another book, or doing another speech, $18,750 per month.
That’s not bad for a kid used to be bullied and made fun of because he couldn’t read.
DAVID GOGGINS’ MONEY METRICS
|2023 Net Worth:||$5,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$225,000|
Note: This is an approximate metric based off the earning power of the estimated net worth of David Goggins. It does not include how much David Goggins makes from projects, sponsorships, book sales, social media, etc. These calculations are estimates based off of independent research and analysis and are for entertainment purposes only.
David Goggins Social Media Influence
David Goggins social media influence has been growing rapidly over the years. These days, his social media reach is approximately 8.45 million people. Here’s how we got that number:
David Goggins has 6.2 million Instagram followers, 729K Twitter followers, 1.5 million Facebook followers, and 28.1K YouTube subscribers. Which totals up to approximately 8.45 million social media followers.
That said, David Goggins potential social media earning power comes out to around $60 to $70K per post according to current influencer marketing rates. Now, whether or not he’s taking advantage of this influence is another story.
David Goggins Key Facts:
- David has completed over 70 endurance races, regularly placing in the top 5.
- He once held the world record for most pull ups in 17 hour period at 4,030.
- In 2007 he was diagnosed with a hole in his heart due to a congenital heart defect.
- David works as an Advanced Emergency Technician in a big city ER and as a wildland firefighter in the summers.
- David Goggins barely graduated with a 1.6 GPA.
How Did David Goggins Become So Rich and Successful?
David Goggins had a handful of experiences with being overweight and feeling unsuccessful, especially after he wrapped up his first 5 years of service in the military.
When he got out of the Air Force, Goggins gained lots of weight and could barely make ends meet with various low paying jobs. However, one day after being disgusted with weighing over 300 pounds, and being in a financial situation he detested, he decided to do something about it.
So, he challenged himself to become one of toughest people on the planet and aimed to lose 100 pounds in 3 months so he could join the Navy Seals.
The result of choosing to lose weight and do something that mattered, made all the difference in the world for Goggins’ future prospects. That one decision eventually got him into the Navy Seals. It also helped him try out for other branches of the military down the road, which he successfully achieved.
That one decision, and his commitment to become that person indefinitely, has helped Goggins become the no B.S. role model, virtual accountability partner, best-selling author and motivational speaker that he is today.
So the short answer to the question on ‘How did David Goggins become rich and successful?” He became an extraordinary person. A person who went towards his challenges and struggles.
And as a result, exemplified a level of mental toughness and willpower that has inspired hundreds of millions of people all over the world.
Related: David Goggins Success Story
In His Own Words
Here are a few powerful David Goggins quotes that highlight the mindset that so many people are drawn to, and that has simultaneously helped him become one of the toughest men on earth:
“The only reason why I became successful was because I went towards the truth. As painful and as brutal as it is, it changed me. It allowed me, in my own right, to become the person who I am today.” – David GogginsClick To Tweet
“The path to success will leave you callused, bruised, and very tired. It will also leave you empowered.” – David GogginsClick To Tweet
“Life is one big mind game. The only person you are playing against is yourself.” – David GogginsClick To Tweet
Read More: David Goggins Quotes
Here are some key David Goggins takeaways:
- David Goggins Net Worth: $5 million
- Baseline Income **: $255 K
- Social Media Followers: 8.45 million
- Social Media Earning Power: $65K per post
- Keys to Success: Mindset, Self-Discipline, Taking Action
David Goggins’ net worth is certain to continue rapidly growing over the next few years, especially with the publishing of his new book ‘Never Finished’, and the strong demand for the personal accountability and “no excuses; suck it up” message he preaches.
One thing I am most proud of with Never Finished is that the knowledge you will gain from this book isn’t some cookie cutter knowledge. This is real knowledge that you can not get from some brainstorming sessions. This knowledge comes only from living in the grip of life. pic.twitter.com/RKAriTL9Yg— David Goggins (@davidgoggins) November 20, 2022
That said, we hope you enjoyed learning about David Goggins’ financial insights. But more importantly, we hope you leave here feeling inspired to strengthen your own mindset and ready to do something to build your own legacy and fortune.
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed our David Goggins net worth profile, then you may equally enjoy learning about how you can go about increasing your own net worth. You may also enjoy learning about the net worth’s of fellow motivator’s like Bedros Keuilian or Andy Frisella.
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of the earning power of David Goggins’ estimated net worth assuming a 4.5% dividend yield.
WALT DISNEY’S NET WORTH AND HOW HE BUILT HIS FORTUNE
Walt Disney was a visionary American animator, film producer, and an innovative entrepreneur. He founded Disney studios with his brother Roy and was the mastermind behind the creation of what would come to be known as the “Happiest Place on Earth”, Disneyland. In short, he was a pioneer of the entertainment industry, whose creative efforts lead to great wealth. How great? Well, that’s exactly what we aim to cover in this Walt Disney net worth exposé.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to know what Walt Disney’s net worth was when died, how much he’d be worth today, and how he built his entertainment empire, then let’s dive right in:
What Was Walt Disney’s Net Worth?
At the time of Walt Disney’s death in 1966, he was worth an estimated at $125 million. However, due to inflation, the change in value of his stocks in the company, and the growth of his other assets, his net worth would be much different today.
After recalculating his financials and adjusting for inflation, Walt Disney’s net worth would be approximately $1.2 billion in 2023.
How Much Did Walt Disney Make Per Year?
These days, The Disney company is owned by many different shareholders as it is a publicly traded company. So, even if Walt Disney were alive today, it would be difficult to calculate the percentage of his take home pay off of the companies $87.8 billion per year.
Also, there’s little to no record of his annual income when he was still alive. As such, the best we can offer is how much he could make per year, leveraging his net worth alone.
To get this estimate, we must presuppose the investment of Disney’s entire $1.2 billion net worth (current valuation), liquidate it, and then reinvest that money in asset that yield on average approximately 4% annually. Why 4%? Because 3% to 5% is historically the returns on safe investments.
That said, if Walt Disney were alive today, he could easily make $48 million per year without putting a dent in his fortune. That’s $4 million a month, which is not bad for passive income.
Walt Disney’s Money Metrics
|2023 Net Worth:||$ 1,200,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$48,000,000|
Note: this is an estimated (but very possible) earnings metric based off of the earning power Walt Disney’s approximate modern day net worth. It does not include how much he earned from royalties, ongoing business contracts, etc… This calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
Walt Disney Fun Facts:
- Walt Disney was born in Chicago IL, and raised in Kansas City, MO.
- Disney was a high school dropout.
- Walt Disney’s father didn’t take his son’s interest in drawing seriously.
- He went bankrupt twice, before finding success.
- Walt Disney was once fired for his lack of creativity.
- Was rejected over 300 times before he convinced financiers to fund his idea for Disney Land.
- Disney died at the age of 65 in 1966 due to lung cancer.
How Did Walt Disney Get Rich?
Walt Disney’s rise to fame and fortune was not an overnight event. In fact, his accumulation of wealth didn’t really start until he was in his mid-30’s.
Disney dropped out of high school to contribute to the war efforts of WW1. When he got back home, he had to get a job to pay the bills.
However, like many ambitious young people today, he launched a business with a friend after a short stint in the working world. He aimed to leverage his skills and interest in drawing, to be his own boss.
His business failed in just a few months, and he went back to work for another ad company working on their animations for ads. However, Walt Disney was restless like his father, and so struck out on his own again after a just a year with his new company.
This time around, now at the age of 20, he launched a new business that took advantage of a different style of animation. He also partnered with 5 other associates, who were animation experts like Disney. His new venture gained clients and contracts, however they quickly ran into financial problems and filed for bankruptcy after their first year in business.
Walt Disney moved to California for a fresh start. He lived with his uncle, and new interests in his animations prompted him to launch his next venture out of his Uncle’s Garage. This time around however, he’d find success with the birth of Disney Studios (initially Disney Bro’s Studios).
New Technologies, New Formats, New Money
Disney leaned into animation, leveraged new technologies like cel animation, three-strip technicolor, the multiplane camera, and more. He also hired some of the best animation artists of they to work on creating highly entertaining cartoons.
He created a handful of highly loveable characters that his audiences fell in love with (i.e. Mickey Mouse), many shorts films, and then eventually long form films. And as his studio’s reputation grew, so did the contracts and demand.
As cartoons became more and more advanced and popular with the public, Disney, being the avant-garde animator of the day, saw his wealth explode.
So, Walt Disney primarily built his fortune, by mastering his craft, becoming the go-to company for animators in the 20’s and 30’s by embracing new technology, and leaning into the explosive demand in animated films.
If you’d like to get a glimpse into one of the animation processes and technological breakthroughs that helped Disney build his cartoon empire, give this video a watch:
Video Credit: Ohio Rick (Subscribe Here)
Related: Walt Disney Success Story
Walt Disney On Success
Walt Disney’s success was not an accident. He believed in his work, the value of the imagination, and in his dreams.
Having said that, here are a few of Walt Disney’s own thoughts related to success and achievement:
Related: Walt Disney Quotes
Here are some key Walt Disney takeaways:
- Walt Disney Net Worth: $1.2 billion
- Annual Earnings **: $48 million
- Keys to Success: Taking Risks, Innovation, Persistence
Walt Disney’s massive net worth is the direct result of his obsession with creating high quality entertainment for hundreds of millions of people. His embracing of new technologies helped him lead the field in animation, and his eagerness to entertain and inspire helped him win the hearts and minds of an entire generation.
That said, we hope you found what you were looking for and more on our Walt Disney net worth profile page. If you enjoy our analysis, you may also enjoy the following historical net worth profiles:
Till you reach your financial aims,
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of the earning power of Walt Disney’s estimated net worth assuming a 4.0% dividend yield.
ROBERT HERJAVEC’S NET WORTH + HOW HE BUILT HIS FORTUNE
Robert Herjavec is an accomplished entrepreneur, venture capitalist, author, and motivational speaker. In addition to this, he’s one of the most liked and recognized celebrity entrepreneurs, especially after becoming one of the permanent investors on the hit reality T.V. show, ‘Shark Tank’. After selling multiple IT companies, authoring a handful of best-selling success books, and making a name for himself in the entertainment industry, Herjavec has amassed a sizeable net worth over the years.
Having said that, this is exactly what this page will be covering, Robert Herjavec’s net worth and the potential earning power of that net worth. So, if you’re ready to learn how rich Robert Herjavec really is, then let’s dive right in.
What Is Robert Herjavec’s Net Worth?
Robert Herjavec’s net worth back in 2015 was around $200 million, and if you know anything about Robert, well, you know he doesn’t like to lose money. In fact, if his net worth remained at this $200 million dollar mark all these years later, he would actually be around $50 million dollars poorer today. Why? Because of inflation.
That said, after calculating data drawn from various public sources in conjunction with the performance of the markets and the various asset classes he invested in, Robert Herjavec net worth for 2023 is approximately $310 million.
How Much Does Robert Herjavec Make?
Robert’s current net worth now begs the question, ‘So how much does he make per year, or per month?
According to our research and analysis, Robert’s company ‘Cyderes’ brings in between $100 to $500 million a year in annual revenue. In addition to this, some sources have put his actual take home income at around $20 million per year.
However, the authority of those sources were not reliable. That said, even though we don’t have Robert Herjavec’s verifiable income, we have a solid baseline estimate on what he could easily make per year just from his net worth alone.
To provide you with this estimate, we must presuppose Herjavec is a savvy enough investor to earn an annual 4% yield on his estimated $310 million net worth. Which of course he should be considering he’s a Shark Tank investor.
Not to mention, 4% is a reasonable minimum annual yield to expect on investments considering the historical returns on safe investments have typically fallen between the 3% to 5% range annually.
Related: 4% Rule
Having said that, if Robert Herjavec liquidated all of his assets (homes, businesses, etc.) and transferred all of that wealth into some dividend paying assets like a Stocks, ETFs, or REITS, which paid out a modest 4% annual yield, his annual passive income would come out to roughly $12.4 million per year. Now that’s what we call, fun money!
ROBERT HERJAVEC MONEY METRICS
|2023 Net Worth:||$310,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$12,400,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings metric based off the earning power of Robert Herjavec’s net worth. It does not include how much Robert Herjavec makes from projects, sponsorships, speaking engagements, book royalties, Shark Tank income, or social media, etc. These calculations are based off of research; however, they are still an estimate and for entertainment purposes only.
Robert Herjavec Net Worth History
Below is Robert Herjavec’s net worth history. It includes how much he was claimed to be worth going back to 2014, and shows his rate of growth per our calculations over the past 8 years.
Thus, his rate of growth over this span of time is estimated at around 290%. His growth rate is not Elon Musk impressive, but it is still impressive.
Robert Herjavec Fun Facts:
- Robert Herjavec has 762K Instagram followers, 177K Facebook Followers, 823.5K Twitter followers. This comes out to a total social media reach of 1.7 million social media followers.
- He was born in a Communist country.
- While growing up Robert wanted to be a race car driver.
- Robert Herjavec met his current wife on Dancing With The Stars.
- Herjavec is the proud father of 5 children (3 from his first marriage, 2 from his second).
How Did Robert Herjavec Get So Rich?
Robert Herjavec’s success journey is inspiring, but like many other’s who have obtained great wealth, his path was no over night success. But, here’s how he got rich in a nutshell:
Just after college, Herjavec followed a path that many people can related to. He worked in a variety of menial jobs while keeping an eye for something better.
Eventually, he landed a cushy job in the computer industry. He learned the ropes of this new industry for a handful of years and then decided to go into business for himself.
He started a company named BRAK Systems, and a few years later sold it for $20,000 million. He then landed a high paying executive job with a company known as RAMP Networks. Helping the company grow to a point where they got bought out for over $225 million by Nokia, Herjavec’s wealth skyrocketed.
After semi-retiring for a few years after the Nokia acquisition, he jumped back into the business world and started his own cyber security company known as ‘The Herjavec Group’. He quickly grew it into a powerhouse in the cyber security industry, and after merging with a few competitors, he’s since changed the name to ‘Cyderes’, which has an estimated annual revenue of $100 – $500 million.
So, this is where the bulk of Robert Herjavec’s wealth stems from. But, he’s also been adding to his wealth with his appearances on ‘Shark Tank’, books, and his speaking business.
Read More: Robert Herjavec Success Story
Robert Herjavec’s Success Insights
Here a few key success insights on how Robert Herjavec achieved so much success and wealth in such a short time. These insights are basically his advice to us, on how to become successful.
So, read these quotes like advice and you’ll be much better off:
“I think the best investment is in yourself, and I’m running a living, breathing, high-growth company.” – Robert HerjavecClick To Tweet
“Successful businesspeople retain a quality most others not only lack but often fail to comprehend, and that’s the unrelenting drive to convert a vision into reality.” – Robert HerjavecClick To Tweet
“The more you avoid risk, the less likely it is that you’ll achieve all that is possible within your own capabilities.” – Robert HerjavecClick To Tweet
“Success doesn’t happen because you ‘re lucky — it happens because you worked for it!” – Robert HerjavecClick To Tweet
“The difference between successful people and non-successful people, let’s call it that way, are people give up.” – Robert HerjavecClick To Tweet
Here are the success insights that could be summarized from these quotes:
- Invest In Yourself
- Take Action
- Take Risks
- Work Hard
Related: Robert Herjavec Success Quotes
Here’s a very insightful video about Robert Herjavec’s success. It’s worth watching to gain a few more insights into the mindset that helped him achieve the success and riches he’s achieved for himself. Enjoy!
Video Credit: ABC (Subscribe Here)
Here are some key Robert Herjavec takeaways:
- Robert Herjavec Net Worth: $310 million
- Annual Earnings **: $12.4 million
- Social Media Followers: 1.7 million
- Keys to Success: Self-Education, Action, Taking Risks, Hard Work, Persistence
Robert Herjavec’s supersized net worth is directly related to his willingness to educate himself, learn the ins and outs of his business and the businesses he invests in, taking calculated risks, working hard, and persisting in the face of adversity.
And as far as we can tell, he’s still hard at work building his business empire and striving to inspire and help people all over the world with his participation in ‘Shark Tank’ and his growing speaking business.
That said, it won’t hurt to follow his lead if your looking to build a fortune of your own. And while it may seem that you have to start a business of your own to achieve similar results, don’t think that you can’t get rich with a normal job as well.
Regardless of the path you choose,
PS – If you enjoyed this Robert Herjavec net worth profile, then you’ll likely enjoy perusing through the net worth profiles of these fellow Shark Tank panel members:
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of the earning power of Robert Herjavec’s net worth alone assuming a 4% dividend yield.
100+ MOTIVATING MILLIONAIRE QUOTES FROM THE SELF-MADE
100+ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST
50+ INSPIRATIONAL HARD WORK PAYS OFF QUOTES
70+ TRUST THE PROCESS QUOTES
KANYE WEST NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HIS FORTUNE HAS CHANGED
70+ MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY QUOTES THAT WILL HELP YOU TAKE ON THE WEEK
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO SKYROCKET YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU OUTWORK EVERYONE
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Self-Discipline9 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
Quotes5 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
Confidence8 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO SKYROCKET YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
Mindset5 months ago
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
Motivation8 months ago
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes8 months ago
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU OUTWORK EVERYONE
Inspiration1 year ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Inspiration4 months ago
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Confidence4 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes10 months ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY QUOTES
Motivation2 weeks ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation8 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2023