If you want to know how to become financially independent, then the smart and simple moves in this post will help you do just that. But before we dive into those steps, let’s first cover exactly what becoming financially independent means.
In a nutshell, financial independence ultimately means to be able to live from the income produced from your own personal resources.
In other words, getting to a point financially, where you no longer have to trade your time and effort for the money you need to sustain your day-to-day activities.
If that sounds like the financial independence you’re looking for, then keep reading, because I’ve found a good map. A money map!
The Money MAP
I first learned about becoming financially independent from a book I read on how to become rich years ago.
The premise of that book helped me finally connect the dots on what my geography professors kept yapping about years before when I was still in college.
I had a few professors who would always say….
“It’s all about real estate, It’s all about real estate.”
Every time I’d ask why …. They’d respond…
“Because they’re not making any more of it.”
Eventually, I took the phrase to heart.
It took me a few short years droning along in a cubicle before I would act on the insight. But, I eventually did. I kicked that cubicle job to the curb and dived into the real estate industry to become a real estate agent! After all, my professors did say… “It’s all about Real Estate”.
But, it was a misguided move. What I didn’t understand, was that real money is not made in helping people sell their real estate, no no no no.
The real money is made in the buying and selling of your own real estate. (Sure, some can make good money selling real estate, but it’s not where the wealth is at, and it’s not how you become financially independent.)
Oddly, this is a mistake many people make, but never learn from.
Fortunately for me, the pain of losing money and becoming less and less financially independent forced me to open my eyes.
Unfortunately, many people make just enough money to keep to their grind for years, maybe even decades, before realizing they’ve been on a hamster wheel all along. This happens for agents as well as people working a regular 9-5 all the time. They think that just because they are making money, they are making progress towards early retirement or financial independence.
I lost thousands and thousands of dollars trying to make moves chasing the “big” money as an agent. You could say they were bad moves, but, in reality they were a blessing, because it helped me finally see the light.
It helped me truly learn what moves it really takes to earn financial independence.
And guess what? That’s exactly what I want to share with you, my map. I am going to share what I learned. Why? Because, freedom is better when it can be enjoyed with others.
So here we go, here are a few simple moves you could start making today, to inch you towards becoming financially independent:
HOW TO BECOME FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT
1. Invest in Real Estate
Once I realized riches come from being an owner of real estate, not a peddler of it, I did all I could to put my hard-earned money away.
I stashed away money as fast as I could, till I could make a real investment in real estate. To accelerate my acquisition of real estate I followed the 70-30 rule. This is what it looks like:
70 % of my income went to living expenses and fun.
30 % went towards saving to invest in real estate.
By following this rule, I was able to make serious progress on my investment goal, while still having some money left over to enjoy my life.
However, if you’re uber-ambitious and willing to work hard, a better savings strategy would look more like this:
40% living expenses (fun is put on hold till your real estate investment goal is reached).
60% towards investment goals.
Once invested in Real Estate, you can switch back to the 70-30 rule.
This is the plan I followed for 3 to 4 years to pay off all my debt, and then started stashing away all my extra money for a down payment. Once I had enough for my down payment, I went into predator mode. I become a stalker of real estate.
I sat and watched the market, and waited for just the right time to buy my own little piece of property.
So, once you acquire the means to pull the trigger on your own investment property, be ready, but not over eager to invest.
2. Don’t Just Invest to Invest, Invest Smart
But don’t just invest to invest, seek to invest smart. If you just buy a piece of property for the sake of owning it, you may accidentally throw away all your hard-earned money.
While saving much of my money, it dawned on me, that so many people were actually losing money in the real estate downturn that was happening at the time.
I didn’t want to become a statistic, so I read a few more books on real estate and got acquainted with market swings and economic cycles.
Understanding a little bit of economics is something you need to do if you ever intend to become financially independent.
Thanks to the research I did, it didn’t take long to realize what makes a piece of property a good deal and what makes one a bad deal.
So, I made up my mind to invest smart, and you should too. Buying smart means resisting the urge to jump in and buy any piece of new real estate that comes onto the market just because you can.
Buying smart also means learning how to spot value when you see it. It means buying low, in an area where property values are historically high.
3. Know When to Sell
After making an initial investment, a day will come when you’ll want to sell. It’s when you sell, that you’ll be able to reap your avalanche of financial success. The money you earn from selling will add to you net-worth and give you extra capital to make bigger and better future investments.
To figure out when the best time to sell is, you must become a student of history. You’ll need to learn that the markets rise and drop in cycles that span a few days, a few months, and a few years.
The more time that passes between each up-turn and down-turn of these cycles, the higher the stakes are for gains and loss.
After sitting on my investment for a few years, I decided to sell. I bought low, and I intended to sell high.
Now, they say timing markets is a crap shoot, but if you pay attention and use your intuition, you can tell when an investment is close to reaching its optimum price point (at least in the short term). For me, the potential for triple digit returns was enough to help me make up my mind to sell.
Some people would choose to hold in such a scenario, aiming for an even stronger return. But, it’s up to you. The longer you hold, the more you can make. But on the flipside, the higher the stakes become that the market can also turn, and not in your favor. Now, as an investor in real estate, you’ll want to maximize what you get out of the sale. To do this, you need to make up your mind that you won’t just use any agent for the job.
4. Know ‘Who to Use’ to Sell
If you want to keep more of your hard-earned money, you must do your homework on who is going to sell your assets. Due diligence is essential for safeguarding money.
Here is the best way you do this with real estate. Find the best agent that is most likely to get you the most money from the sale of your property. The key word is “you find”.
You don’t simply rely on an agent your friend or relative suggested. That’s what everyone else is doing, and it will get you what everyone else is getting; Average returns on the sale of their property, instead of maximum returns.
Here is what you should do:
Spend some time analyzing the sales data for the top 20 agents who are making sales in your area. Create a spreadsheet and analyze how many sales each agent has made.
Then, if the information is available to you (some states don’t publish such info freely, like Texas), collect the sales price and the original list price that each agent sold their last few homes for. You can find this from Zillow.com
Then, analyze the list to sales price ratio to see which agents are selling houses closer to the list price. You’ll also want to analyze the length of time it took each agent to sell the property they had listed, the shorter the time-frame, the better.The result of this homework will lead you to the agent that is selling homes closer to their list price, in the shortest amount of time. Finding such an agent will help you keep more of your proceeds on the sale of your home.
No, this is not a guaranteed approach, but, it worked very well for me.
5. Secure Your Money, But Make it Grow
Earning lots of money is never the end of the story. Once you have money, the next challenge is figuring out how to keep it all.
All too often people earn a killing, but either spend it all or lose it all. So please, do not spend your proceeds on “things” that won’t bring money back to you. You can’t become financially independent without your money working for you.
Now, if you want to keep your hard-earned money, you must find a way to secure it.
Here is one simple way to ensure your money continues to earn you more money over time, with minimized risk of loss.
Quick disclaimer: there is always a risk of loss with investing. Hopefully you know that. There’s even a risk of loss with savings accounts, it’s low, but the risk is still there.
To secure your assets in a way that will help you safely become financially independent, all you need to do, is divide your investment money in the following ways:
Real Estate Investments at 33.3%
Growth and Dividend Stocks at 33.3%
Bonds at 33.3%
Simple, safe, smart.
6. Invest in Digital Real Estate
After gaining a few wins in the game of real estate, it dawned on me, that the internet is a form of real estate too.
The internet has similar qualities as the real estate we buy in the real world.
Much like actual real estate, where there is only a finite amount of space, the internet is finite to the degree that there are users giving existing websites their attention.
Real Estate that is beautiful, unique, or allows for more convenience to people due to its proximity to places people want or need, makes it more valuable, and more valuable real estate always demands a higher price.
And just like real estate, websites that create content or experiences that add value to visitors, attract returning visitors. And the more visitors a site gets, the more valuable the site becomes.
The great thing about the internet, is that it always makes room for those who can create the best user experience for others.
Growth of Internet Users from 1990 to Present
At the moment, there are roughly 3.2 billion people across the world using the internet, and this number is only going to increase. The people and companies that are already set up and in the game, will have the advantage when it comes to winning the attention and loyalty of online users. And in case you didn’t know….
Remember this, with physical real estate you are limited by the amount of capital you have available to invest, but with digital real estate, you can literally create the best and most valuable asset with a little effort and a pinch of innovation.
If you’ve got drive and staying power you should invest in digital real estate, because it is one of the smartest moves you can make to become financially independent.
7. Build Perennial Income
Perennial income is income that is permanent, constant, and continually reoccurring. And one of the simplest low-cost ways to add perennial income to your financial game plan, is by publishing either a book or an ebook.
When you create a book, you are creating an asset. So long as it’s a book that adds value to others, and people are willing to buy it, it can become a money-making tool all on its own.
And it’s super simple to do. I said, simple, not easy. But, it’s an option that can open another stream of income for you with a little effort and focus. With every stream of income you get flowing into your bank account, the closer you get to becoming financially independent.
8. Begin Dividend Growth Investing
Becoming financially independent can be accelerated with this simple financial move. It is a financial move that is extremely accessible, and all it requires is for you to intelligently place your money into companies that pay you monthly or quarterly for you to house your money. This approach is known as dividend growth investing.
With this simple strategy, all you do is buy stocks that pay you back in the form of dividends and have been growing those dividends for a significant number of years in the past. Dividend growth investing is all about setting aside some of your money today for an income stream that will continue growing and paying you well into the future. Joseph Carson explains this concept extremely well in this video, watch it here.
More Simple Steps to Become Financially Free
Here is a powerful video that provides a few more simple steps you can take to become financially free. It’s worth watching, because it does a great job making the case why we should all strive to become financially free. Enjoy:
Video Credit: Matt D’Avella (Subscribe Here)
Final Words on How to Become Financially Independent
There is no definite, sure fire, easy way to financial independence. What I’ve shared with you can and will help you become more financially free. However, only if you make the effort to apply what you’ve learned.
Don’t mistake these smart moves for an easy button though. Why? Because there are no easy-buttons when it comes to financial independence. Hell, there are no easy-buttons when it comes to life. So, you might as well embrace the challenge.
If you make some of the simple moves laid out for you in this article. Moreover, you tattoo the process below into your mind. Certainly, you will just about guarantee your ability to achieve financial independence.
If You Want to Become Financially Free, Do Not Forget This Map:
“If you seek financial independence, you must turn part of your income into capital; then turn part of that capital into enterprise; then the enterprise into profits; and your profits into investments; and then your investments will eventually turn into your financial independence.”Tweet Quote
Till you reach your aim,
PS – If you truly want to become financially independent someday… these supporting resources can definitely help:
DAVE RAMSEY’S NET WORTH + HOW HE’S BECOME SO RICH
Dave Ramsey is one of the most inspiring and empowering personal finance personalities in the world. He’s been in the trenches himself when it comes money struggles, and he helps millions of people avoid some of the mistakes he’s made, and helps them overcome many of the financial challenges we all face daily. Ramsey has also authored multiple national best-selling books, and he leverages the power of radio and the internet to serve over 80 million people each and every month.
That said, when you render fortunes of service, you deserve a fortune. So, that’s exactly what we’ll be highlighting on this page, the fortune Dave Ramsey has managed to build for himself over the years. So, if you’ve want to know what Dave Ramsey’s net worth is, how much it’s grown, and how he’s managed to build it up over the years, then let’s get right into it:
What Is Dave Ramsey’s Net Worth?
Dave Ramsey’s net worth back in 2018 was around $200 million, and many other sites still show this as his current net worth to this day. However, considering his assets have been appreciating over the years, along with the growth of his business revenue, which by the way, pulled in over $300 million alone just in 2022, his net worth has grown by leaps and bounds.
In an interview with fellow financial guru, Graham Stephan, Ramsey revealed that he owns over $600 million cash in real estate. In addition to this, he also revealed that he invests a good chunk of his profit every month into cash holdings that comprises of up to at least 6 months of operating capital, whereby the rest goes into investments.
That said, our estimate of Dave Ramsey’s net worth for 2022 is approximately $700 million.
How Much Does Dave Ramsey Make?
This certainly begs the question with regards to how much Dave Ramsey makes a year. And while we know his enterprises gross over $300 million in revenue a year, we don’t have a precise number for how much he takes home in profits.
On the other hand, we do have a baseline income that his massive net worth could easily afford him every year. To provide this number, all we have to do is assume he’s a savvy enough investor to earn at least a 4.5% annual dividend return for the bulk of his assets (which he most likely is, considering he’s increased his net worth from 200 million to 700 million in just four short years).
We’d also have to presuppose a hypothetical selling off of all of his assets, and then transferring that money into a handful of dividend or cash paying assets like REITs, ETFs, Stocks, or Rental Property.
The result? Dave Ramsey’s annual income would easily top $31.5 million, which also comes out to about $2.6 million a month.
DAVE RAMSEY’S MONEY METRICS
|2022 Net Worth:||$700,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$31,500,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings metric based off the earning power of Dave Ramsey’s net worth. It does not include how much Dave Ramsey makes from projects, sponsorships, his podcast, or social media, etc. These calculations are for entertainment purposes only.
DAVE RAMSEY NET WORTH HISTORY
Dave Ramsey knows how to handle money, and its a big reason why he’s managed to grow his fortune from just $55 million in 2017 to the massive $700 million dollar empire he know controls.
That’s a growth rate of more than 1,172%, or a 59% year over year average! Below is a graph that highlights the impressive growth of his net worth. Enjoy!
Dave Ramsey Fun Facts:
- Dave Ramsey has 3.2 million Instagram followers, 952K Twitter followers, 5.8 million Facebook followers, and 2.54 million YouTube subscribers. As such, his grand total of social media followers 12.49 million.
- Dave Ramsey’s show, ‘The Ramsey Show,’ is the 2nd largest radio talk show in America, with over 1 billion down loads.
- Dave has published 2 New York Times Best Selling Books.
- Ramsey was a multi-millionaire by the age of 26, and then lost it all at 28.
How Did Dave Ramsey Get So Rich?
So, how did Ramsey get so rich? Well, Dave Ramsey has degrees in Finance and Real Estate, and he’s been involved in Real Estate since the age of 18. His parents were also involved in the Real Estate business, and were big on programming Dave’s mindset from a young age, on how to think positively, stay motivated, and get after the things he wanted.
Of course, these aren’t the only things that help Dave Ramsey get so rich. In fact, the event that has most likely allowed for Dave Ramsey to achieve so much of the success he now enjoys, has to do with his massive financial failures early in his career.
Just after he turned 28, Ramsey filed for bankruptcy. He literally lost everything financially. But, that devastating experience ended up becoming his masterclass in personal finance.
He would go on to leverage his personal experiences with gaining money and losing it, combined with the knowledge he acquired from his formal education, to create a financial coaching and consulting businesses that has been helping countless people ever since.
So, the short answer as to how Dave Ramsey has managed to get so rich is leverage. Leverage got in him into trouble (he was over leveraged in loans), and then learned to leverage his experiences to help people. Finally, he learned how to leverage technology/radio to reach and help more people than he ever could had he just stuck to one-on-one consultations or seminars.
Read More: Dave Ramsey Success Story
Get Rich Like Ramsey
Now if Dave Ramsey can get rich, so can you. There’s no reason you can’t build wealth or become wealthy like Dave Ramsey has.
Sure, it may take a while, but the sooner you get started, the sooner you’ll arrive. We believe it, and so does Dave Ramsey. In fact, here are some of his very own words that say as much:
“Winning at money is 80 percent behavior and 20 percent head knowledge. What to do isn’t the problem; doing it is. Most of us know what to do, but we just don’t do it. If I can control the guy in the mirror, I can be skinny and rich.” – Dave RamseyClick To Tweet
“I believe that through knowledge and discipline, financial peace is possible for all of us.” – Dave RamseyClick To Tweet
“Earning a lot of money is not the key to prosperity. How you handle it is.” – Dave RamseyClick To Tweet
“When your money makes you more than you do your are officially wealthy.” – Dave RamseyClick To Tweet
Read More: Dave Ramsey Quotes
More Financial Success Insights
If you’re looking for even more financial insights to help you eventually build your own massive net worth, or if you just want to know how millionaires build wealth in general, then you’ll want to watch this video below.
Brian Preston of ‘The Money Guy Show’ does a great job picking Dave’s brain on wealth-building in this extremely valuable interview.
Video Credit: The Money Guy Show (Subscribe Here)
Related: How to Get Rich With a Normal Job
Here are some key Dave Ramsey takeaways:
- Dave Ramsey Net Worth: $700 million
- Annual Earnings **: $31.5 million
- Social Media Followers: 12.49 million
- Keys to Success: Financial Education, Taking Risks, Failure, Leverage
There aren’t many other names that come to mind as quickly as Dave Ramsey’s when the topic of ‘how to be smart with your money’ comes up.
Dave’s massive net worth just goes to show how he practices what he preaches, and that he is, indeed very smart with his money.
That said, we hope we answered your questions related to Dave Ramsey’s net worth. But even more importantly, we hope we’ve inspired you to believe that you can build your own sizable fortune as well.
Till you reach those aims,
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of the earning power of Dave Ramsey’s net worth alone, assuming a 4.5% dividend yield.
MASTER P’S NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HIS WEALTH COULD EASILY MAKE HIM
Master P (Percy Miller) is a highly successful American businessman who is most well known from his extremely popular rap label ‘No Limit Records’ and from being one of the most productive and successful rapper’s in American history. His entrepreneurial approach to music, combined with his relentless drive improve the lives of his family, and those in his community has helped him become a multimillionaire many times over.
So, that’s exactly what this page will be highlighting, Master P’s net worth and his current earning power. And, just for good measure we’ll also include a few interesting facts related to his success and current ventures. So, let’s dive in.
What Is Master P’s Net Worth?
Master P’s net worth was once estimated to be nearly $350 million when he was at his prime. But it dropped significantly when his wife at the time sought a divorce back in 2014. According to TMZ his now ex-wife sought over $67 million of their $178 million fortune that year. Eventually they settled everything financially in back in 2016, and they’ve became officially divorce in 2022.
That said, Master P’s net worth has been estimated to be around $200 million since 2017 per Celebrity Net worth. But what’s Master P’s actual net worth now? Per our analysis, Master P’s current net worth as of 2022 is estimated at $297 million.
How Much Does Master P Make Per Year?
Master P is still making moves, and is involved in various projects to help his community. He will forever be known as a Hip Hop mogul, and will pull in royalties on the works he’s done from the past for years to come. But these days, he’s pushing into new industries.
He’s expanded into the movie industry, video game industry, toy industry, sports industry and many more. Now, his next target is the food industry. P has his sights set on pushing products that find themselves on the grocery store shelves or auto showrooms.
Always a big thinker, he’s moved on to creating a line up of products, like cereal, syrup, oatmeal, snacks, and more, with profits going back to the community.  Inspired by Elon Musk, he also has plans for creating black-owned supercars.
That said, his focus these days is to push most of the profit he makes from his enterprises back into the black community, so getting his most up-to-date income is hard to come by. However, we can still provide a baseline income, based off the earning power of his net worth.
To get P’s baseline income, we simply assume he’s a savvy enough investor to earn a 4.5% annual yield off of his net worth (not hard with 3-5% annual returns on safe investments historically). Assuming a hypothetical transfer of all of his assets into various safe dividend/cashflow yielding assets like REITS, ETFs, and Stocks, Master P could easily be making $13.4 million a year.
See the chart below on how that breakdown by month, day, etc..
MASTER P MONEY METRICS
|2022 Net Worth:||$297,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$13,365,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings Metric based off the earning power of Master P’s net worth alone. It does not include how much Master P makes from his on-going projects in entertainment, food or automobile enterprises, etc. This calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
MASTER P’S NET WORTH HISTORY
Below is a helpful snapshot of Master P’s Net Worth history. It highlights the drop in his fortune, and then his ability to comeback stronger.
This wealth history goes back to 2014, showcasing a positive change in his overall fortune by 66.8% over the past 8 years.
Master P Fun Facts:
- Master P has 3.6 million Instagram followers, 197.3K Twitter followers, 2.7 million Facebook followers, and 185K YouTube subscribers. As such, his grand total of social media followers 6.68 million.
- P was a high school basketball superstar, and earned a scholarship to play for the University of Houston.
- Master P founded No Limit Records in 1990.
- In 1998, he made it onto Forbes list of America’s Top 40 Entertainers with his $56 million fortune.
- As the owner of No Limit Sports, Master P represented Ricky Williams when he was drafted by the Saints.
How Did Master P Get So Rich?
Master P’s rise to fame and fortune was no overnight feat. He struggled to make it out of the dangerous streets of New Orleans, and eventually fell into the drug game as a way to make ends meet. After realizing that he wanted more for himself and his newborn son at the time, he moved his budding family California to start over.
It wasn’t too long after he arrived, that he serendipitously acquired a small $10,000 payout from his grandfather’s wrongful death suit. This money became the startup capital which he leveraged to open up his own record store business. He struggled with the business for a time, but it led him into gangster rap, which his record store began selling to fulfill the local demand.
This led to his interest in becoming a rapper himself, so as to share his experiences from the hood with eager listeners. Slowly but surely, he grew his fan base, improved his delivery, and once he figured out the marketing and distribution side of the music business, his success took off.
As a savvy business man and master marketer, Master P leaned into the industry to become more than just a rapper. He decided to become a producer, owner, and entrepreneur of his own label. And in a sense, he became a virtual rap factory, turning out new beats, new artists, all with trendy branding and packaging that took the country by storm. By 1998 his relentless efforts saw him bring over $160 million that single year alone.
And as a big thinking business man, P’s has yet to shy away from new projects that continue to build his wealth and improve the lives of those he serves.
Related: Master P’s Success Story
These days Master P is more than just a rapper. He’s an entrepreneur and an investor, and if there’s one thing that P will continue to do long into the future, it’ll be building his wealth for both himself and his community.
Now you don’t need to become a rapper, a producer, or even an entrepreneur to get rich. In fact, you can build a sizeable fortune for yourself even get rich with a normal job.
Sure, it may take a bit longer to get to even close to the size of Master P’s net worth, but one thing is certain, it’ll never get there if you never start. So, why not get your hustle on like P, and get started on building your wealth today?
That said, here a few powerful words and success anecdotes that Master P has himself stated over the years. Give them a read, as they might just help you get on the right track for building your own business or financial empire.
“Its my passion that drove me to like get better and better like an athlete in a gym.” – Master PClick To Tweet
“People should be praying for wisdom, not for money. If you got the wisdom and the knowledge you can do whatever you want to do.” – Master PClick To Tweet
Related: Master P Quotes
If you’re looking for even more success and wealth building insights to help you eventually build your own Master P-sized net worth, then you’ll enjoy the insights shared in this video.
Video Credit: Complex Hustle (Subscribe Here)
Here are some key Master P takeaways:
- Master P Net Worth: $297 million
- Annual Earnings **: $13.3 million
- Social Media Followers: 6.68 million
- Keys to Success: Taking Risks, Trial and Error, Self-Education, Relentless Effort, Thinking Big
Master P’s sizeable net worth is biproduct of his ability to hustle and take risks to bring his grand visions to life. He’s never been one to settle, and the more you learn about him, the more you’ll realize that he’s a true student of success, a big dreamer, and willing to constantly put in the work to improve himself, his products, and his financial situation.
That said, we hope you got what you were looking for as it relates to Master P’s net worth and a bit more. If you enjoyed the page, please share it or come back when you’re in need of a bit of inspiration.
Till you reach your financial goals,
** These earnings are hypothetical and are calculated based off of the net worth of Master P using a 4.5% annual yield.
35+ KEN HONDA QUOTES TO IMPROVE YOUR MONEY MINDSET
Ken Honda is the inspiring author of the national bestselling book, ‘Happy Money’; an inspiring book designed to help people rewire their mindset around money as well as their relationship with it. He’s already sold over 8 million copies, and he continues to do interviews and speaking engagements to share his Zen-like message about money and success with people all over the world.
Having retired by the age of 29, and becoming a best-selling author just a few years later, it’s obvious that this multi-millionaire knows a thing or two about money and success. And it’s the reason we’ve decided to round up some of the best Ken Honda quotes of all-time. Our hope is that you’ll be able to take a few of his wise words and use them to improve your money mindset and ultimately your life. So, without further ado, let’s dive right into these inspiring Ken Honda quotes for finding true financial success.
KEN HONDA QUOTES FOR FINDING TRUE FINANCAL SUCCESS
1. “If you aren’t willing to receive happiness and abundance, then no matter how much money you have and no matter what high status you attain, you will never feel happy and abundant.” – Ken Honda
2. “Whatever happens, you can say thank you. Thank you are two most powerful words that will help you to start to transform your relationship with money.” – Ken Honda
3. “Receiving means allowing yourself the freedom to receive and knowing that you have inherent value and are worthy of receiving good things.” – Ken Honda
4. “To be fully present and engaged is the definition of happiness. There is no past, no future, only the present — which is a gift.” – Ken Honda
5. “We really do have the power to choose how we will enter into the future.” – Ken Honda
6. “No matter what your previous experience with money has been, I want to remind you that your future is not fixed!” – Ken Honda
7. “The key to happy money is appreciation. “Arigato” (thank you) your money all the time. When it comes in, arigato. When it goes out, arigato. Then you start appreciating everything.” – Ken Honda
8. “Money EQ is more important that money IQ.” – Ken Honda
9. “Unless you learn about money EQ and have a solid foundation, you’ll never be able to feel peace with money, and you’ll never be able to achieve true financial independence.” – Ken Honda
10. “Money is energy.” – Ken Honda
11. “In my mind, wealth is an emotion.” – Ken Honda
12. “Wealth is an attitude. If you feel like you’re so happy and so content with what you have, you are already wealthy.” – Ken Honda
13. “If you have to struggle everyday, and you can not find happiness, either in your business or in your personal life, I think you are not wealthy, even if you have billions in your bank account.” – Ken Honda
14. “Worrying about money is an addiction that keeps you from focusing on what else is going on in your life.” – Ken Honda
15. “If you cannot imagine that money is available to you, you will never reach for it.” – Ken Honda
“If you cannot imagine that money is available to you, you will never reach for it.” – Ken HondaTweet Quote
16. “The simplest thing I can recommend is to express gratitude around money.” – Ken Honda
17. “If money is energy and is in constant flow, then it is currently flowing all around us right now in our homes, our communities, and our social circles.” – Ken Honda
18. “Find more in less.” – Ken Honda
19. “If you appreciate what you have, it opens a door to happiness.” – Ken Honda
20. “Always believe that there is a better future.” – Ken Honda
21. “Let me state this plainly. It is not how much you make or have that makes you have Happy Money or Unhappy Money, it is the energy in which your energy is given and received that determines your flow.” – Ken Honda
22. “Happy money helps you to treat money as a welcome guest, allowing it to come and go with respect and without resentment.” – Ken Honda
23. “You can share with, and help others. The love and support of our friends has the power to lessen anxieties that would otherwise consume and paralyze us.” – Ken Honda
24. “When you start sharing your gifts with the world you kickstart the flow of Happy Money.” – Ken Honda
25. “Money is the end result of what we get AFTER serving the world.” – Ken Honda
26. “Opportunities open up when you are creative — when you take risks, feel appreciative, hopeful, abundant, and are open to receiving.” – Ken Honda
27. “If you heal the pain you have about money, your financial situations will absolutely change, dramatically.” – Ken Honda
28. “All the money circulated with love, care, and friendship is Happy Money.” – Ken Honda
29. “My mentor, Wahei Takeda used to say, ‘I think gratitude works like miracles. If you pour on gratitude, everything melts, especially bad feelings.'” – Ken Honda
30. “Money is really energy. It shows how wealthy you are inside.” – Ken Honda
31. “You can be the smartest person in the world, but if you don’t have a handle on your emotions and how they affect your behavior, its impossible to make clear, good decisions related to money.” – Ken Honda
32. “Be grateful when money comes in and say thank you.” – Ken Honda
33. “A “Happy Money” mindset comes from inside before the money even flows your way.” – Ken Honda
34. “The exact thing we want, we have to give it to get it.” – Ken Honda
35. “Let your small appreciations build into a tidal wave of gratitude.” – Ken Honda
Bonus Ken Honda Quote
Bonus: Here is one last and final Ken Honda quote. We’ve listed this one as a bonus because it so clearly aligns with our philosophy here at The STRIVE. Enjoy!
There you have it, some of the best Ken Honda quotes about Happy Money, and how you can go about changing your mindset about money, so you can eventually get more of it.
That said, if your money mindset can use a little tweaking, and you’ve yet to read Ken Honda’s best-selling book, ‘Happy Money’, consider checking it out. You have very little to lose, and a whole new world you can potetially gain.
Till your reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed these inspiring Ken Honda quotes about money and finding true financial success, then we have a hunch you’ll also appreciate these Catherine Ponder quotes, and perhaps even these Dave Ramsey quotes.
35+ WISEST QUOTES FROM THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON
In this day and age getting rich and becoming financially secure is very simple. It’s not easy, but it is simple. The challenge most people face, is due to our living in an era, where results are demanded or expected without effort.
Everyone wants a shortcut, an easy button. But the truth is, there isn’t one. If you want to become rich, successful, or financially well off, you must get to work on following a framework that has worked time and time again for the people who have actually achieved what you are after.
Now, this post won’t be able to give you all the answers when it comes to getting rich or building wealth. However, this post can give you the paper trail so to speak, and even the inspiration to help you move in the direction that will lead you to acquiring the knowledge to build wealth. Without a doubt, they will usher you towards your desired financial destination.
Wise Quotes for Building Wealth
So, without further ado, we leave you with these handful of wise Richest Man in Babylon Quotes. Let them help you make up your mind to invest fully in the rock-solid financial education that the book has been informing countless millionaires on for close to a hundred years.
1. “A part of all you earn is yours to keep.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
2. “Invest thy treasure with greatest caution that it not be lost. Usurious rates of return are deceitful sirens that sing but to lure the unwary upon the rocks of loss and remorse.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
3. “Our acts can be no wiser than our thoughts, Our thinking can be no wiser than our understanding.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Our acts can be no wiser than our thoughts, Our thinking can be no wiser than our understanding.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
4. “That what each of us calls our ‘necessary expenses’ will always grow to equal our incomes unless we protest to the contrary.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
5. “Be not misled by thine own romantic desires to make wealth rapidly.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
6. “One may not condemn a man for succeeding because he knows how. Neither may one with justice take away from a man what he has fairly earned, to give to men of less ability.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“One may not condemn a man for succeeding because he knows how. Neither may one with justice take away from a man what he has fairly earned, to give to men of less ability.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
7. “Every man must master his own spirit of procrastination before he can expect to share in the rich treasures of Babylon.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
8. “There is no chain of disasters that will not come to an end.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
9. “Without wisdom, gold is quickly lost by those who have it, but with wisdom, gold can be secured by those who have it not.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
10. “Men of action are favored by the goddess of good luck.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Men of action are favored by the goddess of good luck.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
11. “Wealth the comes quickly goeth the same way. Wealth that stayeth to give enjoyment and satisfaction to its owner comes gradually, because it is a child born of knowledge and persistent purpose.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
Related: Quotes from The Way to Wealth
12. “The reason why we have never found measure of wealth. We never sought it.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
13. “Gold flees the man who would force it to impossible earnings or who followeth the alluring advice of tricksters and schemers or who trusts it to his own inexperience and romantic desires in investment.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Gold flees the man who would force it to impossible earnings or who followeth the alluring advice of tricksters and schemers or who trusts it to his own inexperience and romantic desires in investment.”Tweet Quote
14. “Act like a free man and succeed like one! Decide what thou desirest to accomplish and then work will aid thee to achieve it!” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
15. “Remember, work well done does good to the man who does it. It makes him a better man.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
16. “Youth, never having had experience, can not realize that hopeless debt is like a deep pit into which one may descend quickly and where on may struggle vainly for many days.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Youth, never having had experience, can not realize that hopeless debt is like a deep pit into which one may descend quickly and where on may struggle vainly for many days.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
17. “Learning was of two kinds: the one being the things we learned and knew, and the other being the training that taught us how to find out what we did not know?” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
18. “There come many blessings to the man who owneth his own house. And greatly will it reduce his cost of living, making available more of his earning for pleasures and the gratification of his desires.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
19. “I do recommend to all men, that they, by wise and well thought out methods, do provide against a lean purse in their mature years. For a lean purse to a man no longer able to earn or to a family without its head is a sore tragedy.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
20. “Good luck can be enticed by accepting opportunity.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Good luck can be enticed by accepting opportunity.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
21. “Gold cometh gladly and in increasing quantity to any man who will put by not less that one-tenth of his earnings to create an estate for his future and that of his family.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
22. “Gold clingeth to the protection of the cautious owner who invests it under the advice of men wise in its handling.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
23. “Gold laboreth diligently and contentedly for the wise owner who finds for it profitable employment, multiplying even as the flocks of the field.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Gold laboreth diligently and contentedly for the wise owner who finds for it profitable employment, multiplying even as the flocks of the field.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
24. “Gold slippeth away from the man who invests it in businesses or purposes with which he is not familiar or which are not approved by those skilled in its keep.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
25. “Preceding accomplishment must be desire. Thy desires must be strong and definite.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
26. “Advice is one thing that is freely given away, but watch that you only take what is worth having.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Advice is one thing that is freely given away, but watch that you only take what is worth having.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
27. “If you desire to help thy friend, do so in a way that will not bring thy friend’s burdens upon thyself.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
28. “In tilling the soil, in honest trading, in all of man’s occupations, there is opportunity to make a profit upon his efforts and his transactions.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
29. “Will power is but the unflinching purpose to carry the task you set for yourself to fulfillment.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
30. “Better a little caution than a great regret.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Better a little caution than a great regret.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
31. “As for time, all men have it in abundance.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
32. “A part of all I earn is mine to keep.’ Say it in the morning when you first arise. Say it at noon. Say it at night. Say it each hour of every day. Say it to yourself until the words stand out like letters of fire across the sky.”
33. “It costs nothing to ask wise advice from a good friend.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“It costs nothing to ask wise advice from a good friend.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
34. “Wealth, like a tree, grows from a tiny seed. The first copper you save is the seed from which your tree of wealth shall grow. The sooner you plant that seed the sooner shall the tree grow. And the more faithfully you nourish and water that tree with consistent savings, the sooner may you bask in contentment beneath its shade.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
35. “Money is plentiful for those who understand the simple laws which govern it’s acquisitions.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
36. “The hungrier one becomes, the clearer one’s mind works— also the more sensitive one becomes to the odors of food.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“The hungrier one becomes, the clearer one’s mind works— also the more sensitive one becomes to the odors of food.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
37. “Proper preparation is the key to our success.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
38. “Life is hard and there will always be some who cannot adjust themselves to it.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
39. “In tilling the soil, in honest trading, in all of man’s occupations, there is opportunity to make a profit upon his efforts and his transactions. Perhaps not all the time will he be rewarded because sometimes his judgment may be faulty and other times the winds and the weather may defeat his efforts. Yet, if he persists, he may usually expect to realize his profit.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
40. “The more of wisdom we know, the more we may earn. That man who seeks to learn more of his craft shall be richly rewarded.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“The more of wisdom we know, the more we may earn. That man who seeks to learn more of his craft shall be richly rewarded.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
41. “A man’s wealth is not in the coins he carries in his purse; it is the income he buildeth, the golden stream that continually floweth into his purse and keepeth it always bulging.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
42. “Gold, indeed, is a willing worker. It is ever eager to multiply when opportunity presents itself. To every man who hath a store of gold set by, opportunity comes for its most profitable use. As the years pass, it multiplies itself in surprising fashion.”
43. “Confuse not the necessary expenses with thy desires.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Confuse not the necessary expenses with thy desires.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
Related: Rich Dad Poor Dad Quotes
Bonus: Alright, here’s one last quote from the Richest Man in Babylon. We’ve listed this final quote as a bonus, because we believe it holds the keys to success, be it financial or success in general. Enjoy!
“Where determination is, the way can be found.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
Final Words On The Richest Man in Babylon
There you have it my friend, some of the wisest quotes from The Richest Man in Babylon on how to be wise with your money, embrace patience, and become wealthy over time. Study these wise quotes, and then put them into action in your daily life.
Certainly the few gems shared on this page can act as a partial blueprint to help you get started on building a wealthier and richer life for yourself.
Of course, ‘The Richest Man in Babylon’ book is without a doubt, your complete blueprint for creating financial success in your life, so don’t hesitate to get yours today, if you’ve yet to do so.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these inspiring quotes from The Richest Man In Babylon, then we have a hunch you’ll also enjoy these inspiring money quotes, in addition to these quotes for building a strong money mindset.
GRANT CARDONE NET WORTH
Grant Cardone is one of the biggest names in the world when it comes to entrepreneurship, the hustle, and making money. He’s been motivating and inspiring people for years now, on how to take charge of their life and business to find the success they seek. And as the founder of the 10X Movement, an international speaker, best selling author If You’re Not First, You’re Last, and a savvy-investor, he’s managed to build up a sizeable and impressive net worth over the years.
So, that’s exactly what this page will be highlighting, Grant Cardone’s net worth and his current earning power. And, just for good measure we’ll also include a few fun facts related to his success and influence. So, let’s dive in.
What Is Grant Cardone’s Net Worth?
You’ve probably been wondering whether Grant Cardone is a millionaire or a billionaire. In fact, many people seem to be debating this issue across the web. Well, we have your answer right here.
As of 2022, Grant Cardone’s net worth is estimated to be around $2.6 billion. In the past, his estimated net worth was recorded on various sites on the web to be around $300 million to $600 million. However, on his recent appearance on the hit show ‘Undercover Billionaire‘, he self-disclosed his net worth to be in and around the $2.6 billion dollar mark.
How Much Does Cardone Make a Year?
There are various mentions of Grant Cardone’s annual earnings, however none of them are from reputable sources. And the mentions of how much he makes per year are from years ago. As such, we can not provide a definitive amount for how much he makes per year. However, even without these numbers, we still plan on providing you with Grant Cardone’s hypothetical money metrics based off his net worth of $2.6 billion alone. So, if you’ve ever wondered how much does Grant Cardone make a day, month, or even a year, our metric will give you a rough estimate.
To get to this number, we will assume Grant Cardone is a savvy enough investor to earn an annual 4.5% yield on his combined $2.6 billion net worth (which by the way 4.5% is not too difficult to accomplish, especially considering historical returns on safe investments have typically fallen between the 3% to 5% range annually).
So, if Grant Cardone hypothetically liquidated all of his assets and then moved all of them into a strong REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) like O or STOR, or his own Cardone Capital, which is essentially a REIT, his annual earnings with a modest 4.5% yield would turn out to be roughly $117 million per year.
Grant Cardone’s Money Metrics
|2022 Net Worth:||$2,600,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$117,000,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings Metric based off of the earning power of Grant Cardone’s net worth alone. It does not include how much he potentially earns from projects, sponsorships, or social media, etc. Again, this calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
- Grant Cardone has 4.1 million Instagram followers, 6.7 million Facebook Followers, 2.27 million YouTube subscribers, and 623 thousand Twitter followers. This comes out to a grand total of 13.7 million social media followers.
- Grant Cardone was born March 21, 1958 in Lake Charles, Louisiana U.S.A.
- Grant Cardone investment philosophy is that everyone should rent where they live. In other words NOT become a homeowner. His belief is that renting where you live, and then investing in properties only to rent out to others, is the most optimal investment strategy for getting rich.
- Grant Cardone is married to Spanish model and actress Elena Lyons.
- Grant Cardone became a millionaire at the age of 30.
- Cardone managed to turn a $3,000 investment into $5 Billion in real estate portfolio.
- Cardone’s first job was working as a busboy for a country club.
How Did Grant Cardone Become So Rich and Successful?
Grant Cardone was the youngest of five children and was raised by his mother after his father died at the age of 10. He experienced a rough upbringing, and went through the perils of drug addiction for close to a decade. But fortunately, he eventually decided to turn his life around at the age of 25.
Grant Cardone would then go on to find his initial success as a Car Salesmen. After realizing the power of self-education, he went on to become one of the best sales people in the automobile sales industry. And then after abruptly losing his job in the industry, he would go on to create his own sales consulting business which he rapidly grew through sheer willpower, work ethic, and an obsession with success.
Cardone then managed to compound his success by leveraging just about ever dollar he earned. As a big believer in cashflow, Cardone would habitually invest almost every dollar that didn’t cover his minimum living expenses, into his real estate investments. And it was this level of obsession with investing that would eventually help him become a millionaire by the age of 30.
Cardone has since built up a $5 billion real estate portfolio, created multiple businesses from the ground up, and authored multiple motivational and success-oriented books.
Grant Cardone on Success
Now the details above are merely a nutshell explanation of Cardone’s success journey. However, if you are still looking for more insights about his success, then there is no better place to learn about it then straight from the man himself.
So, here are a some of Grant Cardone’s most insightful success tips that made him a millionaire:
“Every move you make should bring you to a place where you can go up in life.” – Grant CardoneTweet Quote
“Success is not the result of making money, money is the result of success.” – Grant CardoneTweet Quote
Video Credit: Grant Cardone (Subscribe to His Channel)
For a more detailed account of Grant Cardone’s “Rags to Riches” story and how he became so successful, be sure to check out this inspiring account of Grant Cardone Success Story.
Start Stacking Paper Like Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone is a money-making force to be reckoned with, as he proved in the Discovery Channels ‘Undercover Billionaire’ challenge. Having managed to turn $100 into $5.5 million dollars in under 90 days, it’s no wonder that his net worth is as large as it is today.
With that said, you can build wealth like Grant Cardone as well. He’s teaches his techniques on his YouTube channel all the time, so consider subscribing to his channel. If you pay close attention you’ll be able to gleam many of his wealth building strategies just by watching what he says. In addition to this, you can simply study how he operated in his appearance in ‘Undercover Billionaire’ as well.
No doubt you’ll learn how to “stack paper” and start building a fortune, just like Grant Cardone.
Here are some key Grant Cardone takeaways:
- Cardone’s Net Worth: $2.6 billion
- Annual Earnings **: $117 million
- Social Media Followers: 13.7 million
- Keys to Success: Obsession, Investing in Yourself, Investing in Real Estate
Grant Cardone’s sizeable net worth is directly related to his obsession with success and growing his net worth. There is a saying that goes like this, “what you focus on expands. ” And Grant Cardone has demonstrated that an intense focus on succeeding, on improving, and on “stacking paper” as he calls it, will eventually lead to the manifestation of that focus.
With that being said, we hope you’ll take this information, and let it inspire you towards getting clear on the success you want and the wealth you want to build. And then get your hustle on to make it so.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this Grant Cardone Net Worth page, then you’ll love our collection of Net Worth profiles of other notable successful people and high achievers.
PPS – If you want to build a sizeable net worth like Grant Cardone and not have to work till the day you die to do it, then you may want to check out this post on ways to make money while you sleep.
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of Grant Cardone’s net worth’s earning power alone assuming a 4.5% dividend yield.
75+ MOTIVATIONAL MICHAEL JORDAN QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
DAVE RAMSEY’S NET WORTH + HOW HE’S BECOME SO RICH
HOW TO WRITE A STRONG COVER LETTER IN UNDER 5 MINUTES TO LAND THE JOB OF YOUR DREAMS
HOW TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE IN LIFE BY LEVELING UP YOUR ENERGY
THE MEL ROBBINS SUCCESS STORY
75+ SELF-RELIANCE QUOTES TO INSPIRE THE DETERMINED, THE SELF-MADE, AND THE FREE
HOW TO BE FREE IN A WORLD THAT DOESN’T WANT YOU TO BE
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP AND NOT WORK UNTIL YOU DIE
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. If you’ve ever asked yourself,...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
BEST HEATH OPTIMIZER APP AND DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS
This health optimizer app review may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you...
Self-Discipline7 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes11 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence10 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation4 weeks ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation1 year ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes11 months ago
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration3 months ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes2 years ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence11 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes2 years ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes11 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation11 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022