Are you looking to build lasting wealth for yourself? If so, this list of the absolute best investment books will help you become a great investor.
Of course no one is born a great investor, but the good news is, that anyone can become one. To be a great investor, you first have to understand how the markets work, and that requires a bit of homework and a dash of trial and error.
Hopefully you’ll agree with me, that it is best to do one’s homework before jumping into anything. The same goes for investing. The more you learn about the craft, the less mistakes you’ll make during your test-runs. And less mistakes means you get to keep more of your hard earned money.
So, we’ve pulled together a list of must-read investment books to get you up to speed and feeling confident enough to dive into the financial or real estate markets.
These investment books are packed with valuable trading insights, so they’ll be worth reading before you make your very first investment. Use the solid investing information within each and allow them to inspire confidence in you as seek to successfully invest your next dollar.
So, without further ado, here are the best investment books to consider adding to your reading list today. Enjoy.
BEST INVESTMENT BOOKS OF ALL-TIME
Note: We’re reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1. The Little Book of Common Sense Investing
Through his book, Jack Bogle, suggests to his readers to invest in market indexes by keeping the cost low. As the name implies, the book throws light on little things regarding investing.
He uses John C. Bogle, the legendary mutual fund veteran to teach his readers how index investing can actually work for you. He says successful investing certainly requires patience and discipline but a common quality above all is having common sense.
2. The Intelligent Investor
This book by Benjamin Graham is a go-to and classic must-read book on investing. In fact, one could say that this book is one of the most influential investing books of all time. Not because everyone is reading it, but rather because it has helped make one of the world’s richest men, well, so rich.
So, if you are in need of some solid investment fundamentals related to value investing, and you are interested in the investment philosophy that has helped people like Warren Buffet do so well, then this book is a must read.
3. How to Make Money in Stocks
Written by William O’Neil, this book describes the CANSILM system. It helps you identify wins in the stock market, entry, and exit points. It is a mix of technical and fundamental analysis which newbie investors will find very valuable.
4. Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalist
If you are a fan of Warren Buffett, this is a must-read. The insights he has shared are quite valuable for investors who have the patience to learn them. When applied correctly, the rewards are extremely fruitful.
Plus, you can hardly go wrong learning more about one of the most successful investors of all-time and his investment strategies.
5. One Up On Wall Street
This is another book of hope for investors. Author Peter Lynch explains how Wall Street is unable to find favorable investing opportunities.
Lynch tells how an average investor can beat the market professionals by using the knowledge he has in his hands. He says, by paying attention to the best services, one can discover favorable companies even before the professional analysts.
6. Small Giants
This investment book talks about the great Maverick companies. It explains how they started small and achieved so much success.
The author takes the readers on the journey of 14 companies that chose to march to the beat of their own drummer. It is one of the investment books that every entrepreneur and future investor must read.
7. Think and Grow Rich
Witten by Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich talks about the secrets of the big men that made them rich. It is a book about personal development and yes, it is not directly related to investing. However, it still makes the list of must-read investment books and is still worth reading since investing also requires one to have some specific personality traits and a money mindset.
Truly, if you mind is not right, it will be hard to see big money come in sight. So, get this book and acquire the type of thinking that will help lead you to successful living and successful investing.
8. The Elements of Investing
Written by Burton Malkiel and Charles Ellis, this investment book is packed with investment advice that comes from the experience of these two individuals. It also explains how an investor can control two of the biggest emotions – fear and greed. It is a guide to disciplined investing.
9. When Genius Failed
If you have learned anything from investing, one of the greatest lessons is to be prepared for failure. What can be a better way of doing than studying the failures of others? This book talks about the failure of big names. It captures emotions such as arrogance, greed, and aggression that lead to the collapse of the firm “Long Term Capital Management.”
10. Millionaire Teacher
This book is the story of a school teacher who manages to create a million dollar portfolio. He was able to become rich through low-cost index funds. The author also explains that crashes in the stock market are actually healthy. By spending just a few more hours, anyone can beat the professionals in the market.
11. Beating the Street
This is another great book by Peter Lynch. It throws light on long-term investment opportunities. The book also explains how to pick the right stocks. You will be getting expert advice from the top money manager in the world himself. He teaches how to invest in what you know.
If you want to know how to develop a winning investment strategy, this book will give you the answers. The language used is quite simple even for newbies to understand.
12. How to Trade for a Living
Investing can be a passive activity or it can be an highly involved activity. In fact, there are many people who have decided to jump in and try their hand at trading full-time.
Obviously, to do so is no easy undertaking, but, if you are interested enought in investing and the type of lifestyle it could bring you once you’ve mastered day trading, then this book is one you should definitely read.
13. Distressed Debt Analysis
Written by Stephen Moyer, this book is a standard in the distressed investment community. The author explains the process of distressed investing in a practical way by providing concrete examples all the way through.
No, it is not your average investment book, but, it can give you unique insights to the investment world that can eventually come in handy. Because really, some of the best investments money can buy are investments that are distressed. This book will show you were to look so you can find them.
14. You Can Be a Stock Market Genius
Do you know lots of people used this book for making a fortune? It is full of case studies, tools, and valuable information to become a successful investor.
The author throws light on the uncharted areas and rare investments like spin-offs, recapitalization, M&A, etc. It’s a must read if you are looking for valuable investing insights.
15. Zero to One
This book is written by Peter Theil who is an entrepreneur and an investor. It shows how you can find singular ways and create something new from them. In case you didn’t know, Theil the co-founder of PayPal and he is among the earliest investors of Facebook. He encourages his readers to find value in places they least expect to find anything.
And this is why this book has made the list. Because it will give you better insights into which companies are actually creating something of value, something worth investing into.
16. The Psychology of Money
The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel is a great book to add to your collection of investment books because of its in depth analysis of the behavioral psychology behind money.
Most investment books talk money and data, but this one puts the emphasis on how some of the best investors and money managers thought about money. The short stories and unique analyst will help you’ll walk away with a better sense of how to use think about money and put it to it’s best use for your particular situation.
17. Rich Dad Poor Dad
Rich Dad Poor Dad is probably the #1 top selling personal finance book of all-time. It’s not a technical investment book, but it does provide many overarching investment concepts that are not only helpful for novice investors, but can provide experienced investors with good investment insights, especially around cashflow.
That said, it’s an investment book that should certainly be read by everyone at least once.
18. Rental Property Investing
Investing in Real Estate, particularly via rental property investing is an extremely powerful approach to growing your money. And if you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to help you jump into the property rental game, then Turner’s ‘Rental Property Investing’ book is a must-read.
You’ll get time-tested strategies to help you analyze high potential properties, coordinate financing, and learn the safest, yet quickest path to high returns on your money using real estate.
19. The Simple Path to Wealth
The Simple Path to Wealth by JL Collins is not your typical investment book. However, it comes highly recommended for building wealth because it’s was reading for the reading who is tired of reading boring books about stocks and investing.
The book grew out of Collins blog, and due to the strong interest in his stories and easy-to-digest financial advice, he decided publish this book. The book has been well-received and is a must read book for all investors, regardless of where they are at in the arch of their investment journey.
20. Baby Steps Millionaires
Dave Ramsey is one of the most recognized names when it comes to money management and getting your financial house in order. And in Baby Steps Millionaires, he outlines exactly how he invests his money to build his own financial fortress.
But most importantly, he provides many inspiring investing and wealth-building stories that have the potential to get the most risk-adverse person off the fence and into the markets. That said, it’s a great book to help you believe that you can become a millionaire, and nudge you into taking the investment steps you’ll need to take to become one yourself.
Related: Get Rich With a Normal Job
Final Thoughts on These Must-Read Investment Books
There you have it. The best investment books to help you leverage each dollar you invest from this day forward.
Now, you don’t have to go reading all 20 at once before you get started on your investing journey, but reading a few before you do will undoubtedly set you up for better returns on your investments. Having said that, here are some final parting words from the Oracle of Omaha….
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed this collection of the best investing books, then we have a hunch you’ll enjoy checking out these must-read money mindset books.
MASTER P’S NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HIS WEALTH COULD EASILY MAKE HIM
Master P (Percy Miller) is a highly successful American businessman who is most well known from his extremely popular rap label ‘No Limit Records’ and from being one of the most productive and successful rapper’s in American history. His entrepreneurial approach to music, combined with his relentless drive improve the lives of his family, and those in his community has helped him become a multimillionaire many times over.
So, that’s exactly what this page will be highlighting, Master P’s net worth and his current earning power. And, just for good measure we’ll also include a few interesting facts related to his success and current ventures. So, let’s dive in.
What Is Master P’s Net Worth?
Master P’s net worth was once estimated to be nearly $350 million when he was at his prime. But it dropped significantly when his wife at the time sought a divorce back in 2014. According to TMZ his now ex-wife sought over $67 million of their $178 million fortune that year. Eventually they settled everything financially in back in 2016, and they’ve became officially divorce in 2022.
That said, Master P’s net worth has been estimated to be around $200 million since 2017 per Celebrity Net worth. But what’s Master P’s actual net worth now? Per our analysis, Master P’s current net worth as of 2022 is estimated at $297 million.
How Much Does Master P Make Per Year?
Master P is still making moves, and is involved in various projects to help his community. He will forever be known as a Hip Hop mogul, and will pull in royalties on the works he’s done from the past for years to come. But these days, he’s pushing into new industries.
He’s expanded into the movie industry, video game industry, toy industry, sports industry and many more. Now, his next target is the food industry. P has his sights set on pushing products that find themselves on the grocery store shelves or auto showrooms.
Always a big thinker, he’s moved on to creating a line up of products, like cereal, syrup, oatmeal, snacks, and more, with profits going back to the community.  Inspired by Elon Musk, he also has plans for creating black-owned supercars.
That said, his focus these days is to push most of the profit he makes from his enterprises back into the black community, so getting his most up-to-date income is hard to come by. However, we can still provide a baseline income, based off the earning power of his net worth.
To get P’s baseline income, we simply assume he’s a savvy enough investor to earn a 4.5% annual yield off of his net worth (not hard with 3-5% annual returns on safe investments historically). Assuming a hypothetical transfer of all of his assets into various safe dividend/cashflow yielding assets like REITS, ETFs, and Stocks, Master P could easily be making $13.4 million a year.
See the chart below on how that breakdown by month, day, etc..
MASTER P MONEY METRICS
|2022 Net Worth:||$297,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$13,365,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings Metric based off the earning power of Master P’s net worth alone. It does not include how much Master P makes from his on-going projects in entertainment, food or automobile enterprises, etc. This calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
MASTER P’S NET WORTH HISTORY
Below is a helpful snapshot of Master P’s Net Worth history. It highlights the drop in his fortune, and then his ability to comeback stronger.
This wealth history goes back to 2014, showcasing a positive change in his overall fortune by 66.8% over the past 8 years.
Master P Fun Facts:
- Master P has 3.6 million Instagram followers, 197.3K Twitter followers, 2.7 million Facebook followers, and 185K YouTube subscribers. As such, his grand total of social media followers 6.68 million.
- P was a high school basketball superstar, and earned a scholarship to play for the University of Houston.
- Master P founded No Limit Records in 1990.
- In 1998, he made it onto Forbes list of America’s Top 40 Entertainers with his $56 million fortune.
- As the owner of No Limit Sports, Master P represented Ricky Williams when he was drafted by the Saints.
How Did Master P Get So Rich?
Master P’s rise to fame and fortune was no overnight feat. He struggled to make it out of the dangerous streets of New Orleans, and eventually fell into the drug game as a way to make ends meet. After realizing that he wanted more for himself and his newborn son at the time, he moved his budding family California to start over.
It wasn’t too long after he arrived, that he serendipitously acquired a small $10,000 payout from his grandfather’s wrongful death suit. This money became the startup capital which he leveraged to open up his own record store business. He struggled with the business for a time, but it led him into gangster rap, which his record store began selling to fulfill the local demand.
This led to his interest in becoming a rapper himself, so as to share his experiences from the hood with eager listeners. Slowly but surely, he grew his fan base, improved his delivery, and once he figured out the marketing and distribution side of the music business, his success took off.
As a savvy business man and master marketer, Master P leaned into the industry to become more than just a rapper. He decided to become a producer, owner, and entrepreneur of his own label. And in a sense, he became a virtual rap factory, turning out new beats, new artists, all with trendy branding and packaging that took the country by storm. By 1998 his relentless efforts saw him bring over $160 million that single year alone.
And as a big thinking business man, P’s has yet to shy away from new projects that continue to build his wealth and improve the lives of those he serves.
Related: Master P’s Success Story
These days Master P is more than just a rapper. He’s an entrepreneur and an investor, and if there’s one thing that P will continue to do long into the future, it’ll be building his wealth for both himself and his community.
Now you don’t need to become a rapper, a producer, or even an entrepreneur to get rich. In fact, you can build a sizeable fortune for yourself even get rich with a normal job.
Sure, it may take a bit longer to get to even close to the size of Master P’s net worth, but one thing is certain, it’ll never get there if you never start. So, why not get your hustle on like P, and get started on building your wealth today?
That said, here a few powerful words and success anecdotes that Master P has himself stated over the years. Give them a read, as they might just help you get on the right track for building your own business or financial empire.
“Its my passion that drove me to like get better and better like an athlete in a gym.” – Master PClick To Tweet
“People should be praying for wisdom, not for money. If you got the wisdom and the knowledge you can do whatever you want to do.” – Master PClick To Tweet
Related: Master P Quotes
If you’re looking for even more success and wealth building insights to help you eventually build your own Master P-sized net worth, then you’ll enjoy the insights shared in this video.
Video Credit: Complex Hustle (Subscribe Here)
Here are some key Master P takeaways:
- Master P Net Worth: $297 million
- Annual Earnings **: $13.3 million
- Social Media Followers: 6.68 million
- Keys to Success: Taking Risks, Trial and Error, Self-Education, Relentless Effort, Thinking Big
Master P’s sizeable net worth is biproduct of his ability to hustle and take risks to bring his grand visions to life. He’s never been one to settle, and the more you learn about him, the more you’ll realize that he’s a true student of success, a big dreamer, and willing to constantly put in the work to improve himself, his products, and his financial situation.
That said, we hope you got what you were looking for as it relates to Master P’s net worth and a bit more. If you enjoyed the page, please share it or come back when you’re in need of a bit of inspiration.
Till you reach your financial goals,
** These earnings are hypothetical and are calculated based off of the net worth of Master P using a 4.5% annual yield.
35+ KEN HONDA QUOTES TO IMPROVE YOUR MONEY MINDSET
Ken Honda is the inspiring author of the national bestselling book, ‘Happy Money’; an inspiring book designed to help people rewire their mindset around money as well as their relationship with it. He’s already sold over 8 million copies, and he continues to do interviews and speaking engagements to share his Zen-like message about money and success with people all over the world.
Having retired by the age of 29, and becoming a best-selling author just a few years later, it’s obvious that this multi-millionaire knows a thing or two about money and success. And it’s the reason we’ve decided to round up some of the best Ken Honda quotes of all-time. Our hope is that you’ll be able to take a few of his wise words and use them to improve your money mindset and ultimately your life. So, without further ado, let’s dive right into these inspiring Ken Honda quotes for finding true financial success.
KEN HONDA QUOTES FOR FINDING TRUE FINANCAL SUCCESS
1. “If you aren’t willing to receive happiness and abundance, then no matter how much money you have and no matter what high status you attain, you will never feel happy and abundant.” – Ken Honda
2. “Whatever happens, you can say thank you. Thank you are two most powerful words that will help you to start to transform your relationship with money.” – Ken Honda
3. “Receiving means allowing yourself the freedom to receive and knowing that you have inherent value and are worthy of receiving good things.” – Ken Honda
4. “To be fully present and engaged is the definition of happiness. There is no past, no future, only the present — which is a gift.” – Ken Honda
5. “We really do have the power to choose how we will enter into the future.” – Ken Honda
6. “No matter what your previous experience with money has been, I want to remind you that your future is not fixed!” – Ken Honda
7. “The key to happy money is appreciation. “Arigato” (thank you) your money all the time. When it comes in, arigato. When it goes out, arigato. Then you start appreciating everything.” – Ken Honda
8. “Money EQ is more important that money IQ.” – Ken Honda
9. “Unless you learn about money EQ and have a solid foundation, you’ll never be able to feel peace with money, and you’ll never be able to achieve true financial independence.” – Ken Honda
10. “Money is energy.” – Ken Honda
11. “In my mind, wealth is an emotion.” – Ken Honda
12. “Wealth is an attitude. If you feel like you’re so happy and so content with what you have, you are already wealthy.” – Ken Honda
13. “If you have to struggle everyday, and you can not find happiness, either in your business or in your personal life, I think you are not wealthy, even if you have billions in your bank account.” – Ken Honda
14. “Worrying about money is an addiction that keeps you from focusing on what else is going on in your life.” – Ken Honda
15. “If you cannot imagine that money is available to you, you will never reach for it.” – Ken Honda
“If you cannot imagine that money is available to you, you will never reach for it.” – Ken HondaTweet Quote
16. “The simplest thing I can recommend is to express gratitude around money.” – Ken Honda
17. “If money is energy and is in constant flow, then it is currently flowing all around us right now in our homes, our communities, and our social circles.” – Ken Honda
18. “Find more in less.” – Ken Honda
19. “If you appreciate what you have, it opens a door to happiness.” – Ken Honda
20. “Always believe that there is a better future.” – Ken Honda
21. “Let me state this plainly. It is not how much you make or have that makes you have Happy Money or Unhappy Money, it is the energy in which your energy is given and received that determines your flow.” – Ken Honda
22. “Happy money helps you to treat money as a welcome guest, allowing it to come and go with respect and without resentment.” – Ken Honda
23. “You can share with, and help others. The love and support of our friends has the power to lessen anxieties that would otherwise consume and paralyze us.” – Ken Honda
24. “When you start sharing your gifts with the world you kickstart the flow of Happy Money.” – Ken Honda
25. “Money is the end result of what we get AFTER serving the world.” – Ken Honda
26. “Opportunities open up when you are creative — when you take risks, feel appreciative, hopeful, abundant, and are open to receiving.” – Ken Honda
27. “If you heal the pain you have about money, your financial situations will absolutely change, dramatically.” – Ken Honda
28. “All the money circulated with love, care, and friendship is Happy Money.” – Ken Honda
29. “My mentor, Wahei Takeda used to say, ‘I think gratitude works like miracles. If you pour on gratitude, everything melts, especially bad feelings.'” – Ken Honda
30. “Money is really energy. It shows how wealthy you are inside.” – Ken Honda
31. “You can be the smartest person in the world, but if you don’t have a handle on your emotions and how they affect your behavior, its impossible to make clear, good decisions related to money.” – Ken Honda
32. “Be grateful when money comes in and say thank you.” – Ken Honda
33. “A “Happy Money” mindset comes from inside before the money even flows your way.” – Ken Honda
34. “The exact thing we want, we have to give it to get it.” – Ken Honda
35. “Let your small appreciations build into a tidal wave of gratitude.” – Ken Honda
Bonus Ken Honda Quote
Bonus: Here is one last and final Ken Honda quote. We’ve listed this one as a bonus because it so clearly aligns with our philosophy here at The STRIVE. Enjoy!
There you have it, some of the best Ken Honda quotes about Happy Money, and how you can go about changing your mindset about money, so you can eventually get more of it.
That said, if your money mindset can use a little tweaking, and you’ve yet to read Ken Honda’s best-selling book, ‘Happy Money’, consider checking it out. You have very little to lose, and a whole new world you can potetially gain.
Till your reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed these inspiring Ken Honda quotes about money and finding true financial success, then we have a hunch you’ll also appreciate these Catherine Ponder quotes, and perhaps even these Dave Ramsey quotes.
35+ WISEST QUOTES FROM THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON
In this day and age getting rich and becoming financially secure is very simple. It’s not easy, but it is simple. The challenge most people face, is due to our living in an era, where results are demanded or expected without effort.
Everyone wants a shortcut, an easy button. But the truth is, there isn’t one. If you want to become rich, successful, or financially well off, you must get to work on following a framework that has worked time and time again for the people who have actually achieved what you are after.
Now, this post won’t be able to give you all the answers when it comes to getting rich or building wealth. However, this post can give you the paper trail so to speak, and even the inspiration to help you move in the direction that will lead you to acquiring the knowledge to build wealth. Without a doubt, they will usher you towards your desired financial destination.
Wise Quotes for Building Wealth
So, without further ado, we leave you with these handful of wise Richest Man in Babylon Quotes. Let them help you make up your mind to invest fully in the rock-solid financial education that the book has been informing countless millionaires on for close to a hundred years.
1. “A part of all you earn is yours to keep.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
2. “Invest thy treasure with greatest caution that it not be lost. Usurious rates of return are deceitful sirens that sing but to lure the unwary upon the rocks of loss and remorse.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
3. “Our acts can be no wiser than our thoughts, Our thinking can be no wiser than our understanding.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Our acts can be no wiser than our thoughts, Our thinking can be no wiser than our understanding.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
4. “That what each of us calls our ‘necessary expenses’ will always grow to equal our incomes unless we protest to the contrary.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
5. “Be not misled by thine own romantic desires to make wealth rapidly.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
6. “One may not condemn a man for succeeding because he knows how. Neither may one with justice take away from a man what he has fairly earned, to give to men of less ability.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“One may not condemn a man for succeeding because he knows how. Neither may one with justice take away from a man what he has fairly earned, to give to men of less ability.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
7. “Every man must master his own spirit of procrastination before he can expect to share in the rich treasures of Babylon.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
8. “There is no chain of disasters that will not come to an end.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
9. “Without wisdom, gold is quickly lost by those who have it, but with wisdom, gold can be secured by those who have it not.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
10. “Men of action are favored by the goddess of good luck.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Men of action are favored by the goddess of good luck.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
11. “Wealth the comes quickly goeth the same way. Wealth that stayeth to give enjoyment and satisfaction to its owner comes gradually, because it is a child born of knowledge and persistent purpose.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
Related: Quotes from The Way to Wealth
12. “The reason why we have never found measure of wealth. We never sought it.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
13. “Gold flees the man who would force it to impossible earnings or who followeth the alluring advice of tricksters and schemers or who trusts it to his own inexperience and romantic desires in investment.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Gold flees the man who would force it to impossible earnings or who followeth the alluring advice of tricksters and schemers or who trusts it to his own inexperience and romantic desires in investment.”Tweet Quote
14. “Act like a free man and succeed like one! Decide what thou desirest to accomplish and then work will aid thee to achieve it!” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
15. “Remember, work well done does good to the man who does it. It makes him a better man.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
16. “Youth, never having had experience, can not realize that hopeless debt is like a deep pit into which one may descend quickly and where on may struggle vainly for many days.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Youth, never having had experience, can not realize that hopeless debt is like a deep pit into which one may descend quickly and where on may struggle vainly for many days.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
17. “Learning was of two kinds: the one being the things we learned and knew, and the other being the training that taught us how to find out what we did not know?” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
18. “There come many blessings to the man who owneth his own house. And greatly will it reduce his cost of living, making available more of his earning for pleasures and the gratification of his desires.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
19. “I do recommend to all men, that they, by wise and well thought out methods, do provide against a lean purse in their mature years. For a lean purse to a man no longer able to earn or to a family without its head is a sore tragedy.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
20. “Good luck can be enticed by accepting opportunity.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Good luck can be enticed by accepting opportunity.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
21. “Gold cometh gladly and in increasing quantity to any man who will put by not less that one-tenth of his earnings to create an estate for his future and that of his family.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
22. “Gold clingeth to the protection of the cautious owner who invests it under the advice of men wise in its handling.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
23. “Gold laboreth diligently and contentedly for the wise owner who finds for it profitable employment, multiplying even as the flocks of the field.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Gold laboreth diligently and contentedly for the wise owner who finds for it profitable employment, multiplying even as the flocks of the field.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
24. “Gold slippeth away from the man who invests it in businesses or purposes with which he is not familiar or which are not approved by those skilled in its keep.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
25. “Preceding accomplishment must be desire. Thy desires must be strong and definite.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
26. “Advice is one thing that is freely given away, but watch that you only take what is worth having.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Advice is one thing that is freely given away, but watch that you only take what is worth having.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
27. “If you desire to help thy friend, do so in a way that will not bring thy friend’s burdens upon thyself.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
28. “In tilling the soil, in honest trading, in all of man’s occupations, there is opportunity to make a profit upon his efforts and his transactions.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
29. “Will power is but the unflinching purpose to carry the task you set for yourself to fulfillment.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
30. “Better a little caution than a great regret.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Better a little caution than a great regret.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
31. “As for time, all men have it in abundance.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
32. “A part of all I earn is mine to keep.’ Say it in the morning when you first arise. Say it at noon. Say it at night. Say it each hour of every day. Say it to yourself until the words stand out like letters of fire across the sky.”
33. “It costs nothing to ask wise advice from a good friend.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“It costs nothing to ask wise advice from a good friend.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
34. “Wealth, like a tree, grows from a tiny seed. The first copper you save is the seed from which your tree of wealth shall grow. The sooner you plant that seed the sooner shall the tree grow. And the more faithfully you nourish and water that tree with consistent savings, the sooner may you bask in contentment beneath its shade.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
35. “Money is plentiful for those who understand the simple laws which govern it’s acquisitions.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
36. “The hungrier one becomes, the clearer one’s mind works— also the more sensitive one becomes to the odors of food.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“The hungrier one becomes, the clearer one’s mind works— also the more sensitive one becomes to the odors of food.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
37. “Proper preparation is the key to our success.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
38. “Life is hard and there will always be some who cannot adjust themselves to it.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
39. “In tilling the soil, in honest trading, in all of man’s occupations, there is opportunity to make a profit upon his efforts and his transactions. Perhaps not all the time will he be rewarded because sometimes his judgment may be faulty and other times the winds and the weather may defeat his efforts. Yet, if he persists, he may usually expect to realize his profit.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
40. “The more of wisdom we know, the more we may earn. That man who seeks to learn more of his craft shall be richly rewarded.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“The more of wisdom we know, the more we may earn. That man who seeks to learn more of his craft shall be richly rewarded.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
41. “A man’s wealth is not in the coins he carries in his purse; it is the income he buildeth, the golden stream that continually floweth into his purse and keepeth it always bulging.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
42. “Gold, indeed, is a willing worker. It is ever eager to multiply when opportunity presents itself. To every man who hath a store of gold set by, opportunity comes for its most profitable use. As the years pass, it multiplies itself in surprising fashion.”
43. “Confuse not the necessary expenses with thy desires.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in Babylon
“Confuse not the necessary expenses with thy desires.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
Related: Rich Dad Poor Dad Quotes
Bonus: Alright, here’s one last quote from the Richest Man in Babylon. We’ve listed this final quote as a bonus, because we believe it holds the keys to success, be it financial or success in general. Enjoy!
“Where determination is, the way can be found.” – George S. Clason, The Richest Man in BabylonTweet Quote
Final Words On The Richest Man in Babylon
There you have it my friend, some of the wisest quotes from The Richest Man in Babylon on how to be wise with your money, embrace patience, and become wealthy over time. Study these wise quotes, and then put them into action in your daily life.
Certainly the few gems shared on this page can act as a partial blueprint to help you get started on building a wealthier and richer life for yourself.
Of course, ‘The Richest Man in Babylon’ book is without a doubt, your complete blueprint for creating financial success in your life, so don’t hesitate to get yours today, if you’ve yet to do so.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these inspiring quotes from The Richest Man In Babylon, then we have a hunch you’ll also enjoy these inspiring money quotes, in addition to these quotes for building a strong money mindset.
GRANT CARDONE NET WORTH
Grant Cardone is one of the biggest names in the world when it comes to entrepreneurship, the hustle, and making money. He’s been motivating and inspiring people for years now, on how to take charge of their life and business to find the success they seek. And as the founder of the 10X Movement, an international speaker, best selling author If You’re Not First, You’re Last, and a savvy-investor, he’s managed to build up a sizeable and impressive net worth over the years.
So, that’s exactly what this page will be highlighting, Grant Cardone’s net worth and his current earning power. And, just for good measure we’ll also include a few fun facts related to his success and influence. So, let’s dive in.
What Is Grant Cardone’s Net Worth?
You’ve probably been wondering whether Grant Cardone is a millionaire or a billionaire. In fact, many people seem to be debating this issue across the web. Well, we have your answer right here.
As of 2022, Grant Cardone’s net worth is estimated to be around $2.6 billion. In the past, his estimated net worth was recorded on various sites on the web to be around $300 million to $600 million. However, on his recent appearance on the hit show ‘Undercover Billionaire‘, he self-disclosed his net worth to be in and around the $2.6 billion dollar mark.
How Much Does Cardone Make a Year?
There are various mentions of Grant Cardone’s annual earnings, however none of them are from reputable sources. And the mentions of how much he makes per year are from years ago. As such, we can not provide a definitive amount for how much he makes per year. However, even without these numbers, we still plan on providing you with Grant Cardone’s hypothetical money metrics based off his net worth of $2.6 billion alone. So, if you’ve ever wondered how much does Grant Cardone make a day, month, or even a year, our metric will give you a rough estimate.
To get to this number, we will assume Grant Cardone is a savvy enough investor to earn an annual 4.5% yield on his combined $2.6 billion net worth (which by the way 4.5% is not too difficult to accomplish, especially considering historical returns on safe investments have typically fallen between the 3% to 5% range annually).
So, if Grant Cardone hypothetically liquidated all of his assets and then moved all of them into a strong REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) like O or STOR, or his own Cardone Capital, which is essentially a REIT, his annual earnings with a modest 4.5% yield would turn out to be roughly $117 million per year.
Grant Cardone’s Money Metrics
|2022 Net Worth:||$2,600,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$117,000,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings Metric based off of the earning power of Grant Cardone’s net worth alone. It does not include how much he potentially earns from projects, sponsorships, or social media, etc. Again, this calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
- Grant Cardone has 4.1 million Instagram followers, 6.7 million Facebook Followers, 2.27 million YouTube subscribers, and 623 thousand Twitter followers. This comes out to a grand total of 13.7 million social media followers.
- Grant Cardone was born March 21, 1958 in Lake Charles, Louisiana U.S.A.
- Grant Cardone investment philosophy is that everyone should rent where they live. In other words NOT become a homeowner. His belief is that renting where you live, and then investing in properties only to rent out to others, is the most optimal investment strategy for getting rich.
- Grant Cardone is married to Spanish model and actress Elena Lyons.
- Grant Cardone became a millionaire at the age of 30.
- Cardone managed to turn a $3,000 investment into $5 Billion in real estate portfolio.
- Cardone’s first job was working as a busboy for a country club.
How Did Grant Cardone Become So Rich and Successful?
Grant Cardone was the youngest of five children and was raised by his mother after his father died at the age of 10. He experienced a rough upbringing, and went through the perils of drug addiction for close to a decade. But fortunately, he eventually decided to turn his life around at the age of 25.
Grant Cardone would then go on to find his initial success as a Car Salesmen. After realizing the power of self-education, he went on to become one of the best sales people in the automobile sales industry. And then after abruptly losing his job in the industry, he would go on to create his own sales consulting business which he rapidly grew through sheer willpower, work ethic, and an obsession with success.
Cardone then managed to compound his success by leveraging just about ever dollar he earned. As a big believer in cashflow, Cardone would habitually invest almost every dollar that didn’t cover his minimum living expenses, into his real estate investments. And it was this level of obsession with investing that would eventually help him become a millionaire by the age of 30.
Cardone has since built up a $5 billion real estate portfolio, created multiple businesses from the ground up, and authored multiple motivational and success-oriented books.
Grant Cardone on Success
Now the details above are merely a nutshell explanation of Cardone’s success journey. However, if you are still looking for more insights about his success, then there is no better place to learn about it then straight from the man himself.
So, here are a some of Grant Cardone’s most insightful success tips that made him a millionaire:
“Every move you make should bring you to a place where you can go up in life.” – Grant CardoneTweet Quote
“Success is not the result of making money, money is the result of success.” – Grant CardoneTweet Quote
Video Credit: Grant Cardone (Subscribe to His Channel)
For a more detailed account of Grant Cardone’s “Rags to Riches” story and how he became so successful, be sure to check out this inspiring account of Grant Cardone Success Story.
Start Stacking Paper Like Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone is a money-making force to be reckoned with, as he proved in the Discovery Channels ‘Undercover Billionaire’ challenge. Having managed to turn $100 into $5.5 million dollars in under 90 days, it’s no wonder that his net worth is as large as it is today.
With that said, you can build wealth like Grant Cardone as well. He’s teaches his techniques on his YouTube channel all the time, so consider subscribing to his channel. If you pay close attention you’ll be able to gleam many of his wealth building strategies just by watching what he says. In addition to this, you can simply study how he operated in his appearance in ‘Undercover Billionaire’ as well.
No doubt you’ll learn how to “stack paper” and start building a fortune, just like Grant Cardone.
Here are some key Grant Cardone takeaways:
- Cardone’s Net Worth: $2.6 billion
- Annual Earnings **: $117 million
- Social Media Followers: 13.7 million
- Keys to Success: Obsession, Investing in Yourself, Investing in Real Estate
Grant Cardone’s sizeable net worth is directly related to his obsession with success and growing his net worth. There is a saying that goes like this, “what you focus on expands. ” And Grant Cardone has demonstrated that an intense focus on succeeding, on improving, and on “stacking paper” as he calls it, will eventually lead to the manifestation of that focus.
With that being said, we hope you’ll take this information, and let it inspire you towards getting clear on the success you want and the wealth you want to build. And then get your hustle on to make it so.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this Grant Cardone Net Worth page, then you’ll love our collection of Net Worth profiles of other notable successful people and high achievers.
PPS – If you want to build a sizeable net worth like Grant Cardone and not have to work till the day you die to do it, then you may want to check out this post on ways to make money while you sleep.
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of Grant Cardone’s net worth’s earning power alone assuming a 4.5% dividend yield.
TOM BRADY’S NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HE’LL MAKE WHEN HE RETIRES
Tom Brady is one of the biggest names in the sport of Football these days. As the quarter back for the New England Patriots and more recently, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Brady has managed to accomplish what few have ever accomplished in the sport before him. He’s tallied up the most victories by a quarterback, the most touchdowns, and as of late, the most super bowl championships. All of which has led him to be considered the G.O.A.T (Greatest of All-Time) in many fans eyes. And with such heights of achievement comes money and wealth.
So, that’s exactly what this page will be highlighting, Tom Brady’s net worth and his earning power. And, just for good measure we’ll also include a few fun facts related to his success and influence. So, let’s dive in.
What Is Tom Brady’s Net Worth?
So how much is Tom Brady worth? Well, as of this year, Tom Brady has a net worth of approximately $333 million. And he’s managed to earn well over that amount during his 20 plus years in the NFL.
Since signing with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, he’s managed to pin down a two year contract for $50 million. As such, Tom Brady’s average annual earnings from this contract alone (not including any special incentives) is $25 million. But, after getting his team into the playoffs, and then winning a super bowl, his average earnings for 2020 was around $28.3 million.
With that said, his average earnings for 2021 was approximately $41 million, and for 2022 it is looking like his earnings will land somewhere in the $30 million range.
How Much Could Tom Brady Make If He Retired?
With all the media attention Brady’s been getting with his talk of possible retirement, some questions many people have on their minds is, “What will Tom Brady do after retirement?” and “How much will Tom Brady make after he retires?”
Well, we can’t answer the first question, but, we can provide you with a pretty solid predication for how much money he could rake in per year if he wanted to, post retirement.
So, if you’ve ever wondered how much Tom Brady could make per day, month, or even a year, after he retires, here is what we’ve come up with.
To provide you with this estimate, we have to infer that Tom Brady is a savvy enough investor to earn an annual 4.5% yield on his combined $333 million net worth ( by the way 4.5% is a very reasonable return to expect, considering historical returns on safe investments tend to fall between the 3% to 5% range ).
Therefore, if Tom Brady hypothetically liquidated all of his assets and invested them into a handful of stock or REITS with a modest 4.5% dividend yield, he could very easily make (and at a minimum) approximately $14.9 million per year in retirement.
Not a bad retirement income eh?
Here’s a little breakdown of how much Tom Brady could make every month, day, etc..
Tom Brady’s Money Metrics
|2022 Net Worth:||$333,000,000|
|**Earnings Per Year:||$14,985,000|
Note: this is a hypothetical (but very possible) earnings Metric for Tom Brady based off of his net worth’s earning power alone. It does not include how much he will or can potentially earn from his other projects, sponsorships, businesses, or social media, etc. This calculation is for entertainment purposes only.
- Tom Brady has 12.9 million Instagram followers, 5 million Facebook Followers, and around 2.9 million Twitter followers. All of which comes out to a grand total of 20.8 million social media followers.
- Here’s another fun fact; Tom Brady’s ex-wife Gisele Bundchen has a net worth that is actually larger than Tom Brady’s. With her net worth coming out to around $400 million. It’s too bad they got divorced, because their combined net worth would have been around $733 million. 
- Brady’s first job was as a paperboy.
- Tom Brady didn’t start playing football until he was a freshman in high school.
- Brady was a back up quarterback for 2 Years at Michigan before he got his shot.
- He was the 199th pick in the 2000 NFL draft.
- Tom Brady was the highest paid football player in the NFL in 2022.
For those who don’t typically watch football or keep up with ESPN, you’re likely not privy to how Tom Brady has become so successful. So, we’ll provide a quick summary for you.
How Did Tom Brady Become So Rich and Successful?
In short, Tom Brady has become extremely successful by mastering his emotions and his ability to execute under pressure. Most fans of the sport would agree, that he is one of the most level headed players in the league, and he has the ability to manage his poise under pressure.
In fact, his focus and ability to execute flawlessly under extreme pressure has helped him earn the most 4th quarter comebacks of any professional football player in history.
His ability to bring his team back from huge deficits to eventually win game after game consistently has earned him the moniker of ‘The Comeback Kid’. Indeed, there is much more to what has made Tom Brady so successful over his career, but this is the one thing that helped him rise above his contemporaries.
That said, if you’re looking for a deeper dive into how he became the legend he is today, you’ll want to check out our Tom Brady Success Story.
In His Own Words
Of course, Tom Brady has been known to contribute his own success to other things. And in his own words, he sums it up best with his following quotes:
“To me, football is so much about mental toughness, it’s digging deep, it’s doing whatever you need to do to help a team win and that comes in a lot of shapes and forms.” – Tom BradyTweet Quote
“I always want to feel like I am the best quarter back for this team. I want to earn it every single day.” – Tom BradyTweet Quote
“If you want to perform at the highest level, then you have to prepare at the highest level.” – Tom BradyTweet Quote
Related: Inspiring Tom Brady Quotes
Start Building Like Brady
Despite what most people believe, you don’t have to be superstar athlete or movie start to make millions of dollars per year. In fact, most self-made millionaires grew their small fortune not through some large sports deal, or striking it big in Hollywood, nor by winning the lottery, but by slowly growing their net worth over time.
Sounds crazy we know, but it’s true. That said, if you want to start building your net worth like Tom Brady, you can either wait for the NFL to come knocking at your door, or start training up to give tryouts a shot.
Or, you can make a solid plan and start taking action to build your own net worth starting today. The choice is yours.
Related: How to Get Rich With a 9 to 5 Job
Key Takeaways on Brady’s Net Worth
Here are some key Tom Brad takeaways:
- Tom Brady’s Net Worth: $333 million
- Annual Earnings**: $14.9 million
- Social Media Followers: 20.8 million
- Keys to Success: Mental Toughness, Effective Execution, Always Improving
Tom Brady’s sizeable net worth is directly related to his leadership qualities, his obsession with improving his craft, and his ability to stay calm and execute under extreme pressure. His wealth also has a lot to do with his longevity in the league.
With that being said, we hope you’ll take this information, and let it inspire you towards mastering your ability to perform under pressure, constantly improving what you bring to your own industry, and putting in the time your success requires.
PS – If you enjoyed our Tom Brady Net Worth page, then you’ll love the net worth profile for the G.O.A.T. when it comes to European Football, Cristiano Ronaldo.
** These earnings are hypothetical and calculated off of the earning power of Tom Brady’s net worth alone, assuming a 4.5% dividend yield.
75+ SELF-RELIANCE QUOTES TO INSPIRE THE DETERMINED, THE SELF-MADE, AND THE FREE
HOW TO BE FREE IN A WORLD THAT DOESN’T WANT YOU TO BE
3 REASONS EVERYONE SHOULD STRIVE FOR SELF-RELIANCE
45+ INSPIRATIONAL HARD WORK PAYS OFF QUOTES
SIMPLE SELF-DISCIPLINE STRATEGIES FOR YOUR SUCCESS
BEST GRATITUDE QUOTES TO INSPIRE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE
50+ INSPIRATIONAL MASTER P QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP AND NOT WORK UNTIL YOU DIE
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. If you’ve ever asked yourself,...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
BEST HEATH OPTIMIZER APP AND DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS
This health optimizer app review may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you...
Self-Discipline7 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes11 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence10 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation3 weeks ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation1 year ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes11 months ago
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration3 months ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes2 years ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence11 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes2 years ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes10 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation11 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022