Are you looking to live every day like it was the last? If so, then this article is for you.
Want it or not, your time here on Earth is limited. Regardless if you’re a top-notch entrepreneur, a programmer, or a corporation worker – you know neither the day nor the hour. As the great Roman thinker and emperor Marcus Aurelius would put it, death hangs upon thee. That shouldn’t worry you too much, though. Take a step back and try looking at it from a different angle.
Usually you prefer not to think about it. It always seems so distant. However, taking a different perspective can turn out to be a true revelation to you. You must have heard about YOLO (You Only Live Once). Despite the fact that it has been used in memes more often than by people of success, there might be some deeper meaning to it. Living your every day as if it’s your last one is a lofty idea. What does it actually mean?
You’ve got only so much time to be the best you: to achieve your goals and pursue a meaningful path. There’s a finite number of days for you to be happy and satisfied with your life. So start doing it! What should you begin with? This all may sound pretty confusing. Seizing the day starts with small steps.
Here are some ideas that you can implement into your daily life:
HOW TO LIVE EVERY DAY LIKE IT WAS THE LAST
1. Be Bold
You get only one shot. The challenges that you face sometimes seem overwhelming, but they’re milestones on your path to building your confidence. Many people don’t have the courage to put something at stake. With the ‘YOLO’ mind-set, you don’t have anything to lose. In fact, there’s a lot to gain.
Besides, if you give it a thought, the advantages of boldness are abundant. Every time you take the plunge, you gamble with your own feelings. Each one of us is sometimes scared, yet that doesn’t mean you should be in a standstill. When you push yourself to the edges, you expand your comfort zone. Whether it’s a step-by-step improvement or a huge leap, it’s progress.
Courageous acts make you stronger. It can mean standing up for yourself at work, or taking the responsibility for a difficult family business. Be bold in the present like there’s no tomorrow. The “future you” will thank you for that.
Related: Quotes to Help You Live Life Fully
2. Appreciate the Little Things
In this fast-pacing world, the hidden risk of all careers is routine. Tediousness makes you disinterested in life. You gradually forget about what is meaningful. Driving the same jammed streets every morning, surrounded by the same tall sky scrapers, seeing the same faces every day – it can really mess with your head.
Wherever you are, don’t forget to take the time to appreciate little things. It can be the beauty of the flower that’s been on your desk for a week. It can be your child laughing in the backseat of your car. It can be a loving smile on your partner’s face after the day’s work.
When you fall into the whirlwind of routine, be careful not to lose sight of such small pieces of life. Be grateful for them without taking them for granted. This way you’ll derive pleasure from the ordinary. Cherish every day as if it was your last.
3. Trust Your Gut
The hard data and statistics are a valuable source of information, but don’t put all of your trust in them. How often did you feel that something was the right decision? I bet it’s happened to you more times than you can remember. Was it intuition that told you what to do? Maybe some primal instinct was awakened to guide you?
It’s hard to tell. If you’ve got experience in what you’re doing (which you probably do), it means that you know the ropes pretty well. The human ability to learn is fascinating and you should never underestimate your brain’s potential.
Whatever your inner voice is telling you, it might be right. If you still aren’t convinced, try it with small decisions in the beginning. Their consequences are not as grave, and it’s a great way to truly make you follow your heart.
4. Grab Opportunities
The next time somebody offers you a deal, a partnership, or whatever you might be looking for, don’t think twice. Keep in mind that you live as if it was the last day of your life, so why not give coincidence a shot?
It’s those happenstances that may turn out to be exactly what you need. After all, great friendships and unions started from a single handshake. Who knows how your relationships or business will develop after you’ve taken the plunge?
Anxious about the consequences? Of course, don’t you forget about reason and logical thinking. Your actions will for sure have their repercussions. However, when it comes to such once-in-a-lifetime opportunities, in most cases they can be later turned down. There’s always a way out if anything goes wrong. Not seizing them, though, might as well be the next great regret of your life.
So give it a try, you can change your mind later.
5. Be Kind
Marcus Aurelius was a wise guy, taught by dignified stoics since he was a kid. Another lesson of his was – be good while you can. This may sound banal, but it’s deeper than you think. Every day you have to deal with people. You’ve come across rude colleagues and troublesome employees. Maybe you felt the urge to show everybody who the boss is and engage into another hurtful row.
Each time you feel like hurdling abuse, ask yourself: “How do I want to be remembered?”
Do you want to be that person who is a pain for everybody around them? Or do you want to be the good guy, the protagonist of your story? As a leader, your role is to inspire others to follow in your footsteps. Pursue noble values, show respect and understanding in disagreements. Those actions build your reputation.
There’s almost eight billion people on Earth right now. You can never tell when or where you’ll meet the love of your life. It’s exactly the same with business partners and mentors. The world is teeming with inspiring human beings, only waiting for you to reach out. So do it!
Be the first one to say “Hi”, ask about their hobbies, show interest. Overcome your shyness (if there’s any of that left) and build connections. Most entrepreneurs’ lifestyle entails travel, so you may never get the chance to speak to some people ever again! Establish bonds as often as possible, because they’re all doors waiting for you to unlock them. You’ve already got the key.
Build your network like it was only today that mattered. Interactions started by yourself are always going to be valuable to yourself – they’re but lessons of human relations!
7. Don’t Procrastinate
You were about to get to work, but all of a sudden you felt the need to drink a cup of coffee. Yes, coffee is what you need. Once you get that, you can get to work. Wait, how about a snack? Go make yourself a sandwich, and then get back to work! Hey, what about that old book collection you inherited after your grandfather? Shouldn’t you take a look at that?
We’ve all been there. There’s that inner primitive voice inside your head trying to persuade you to do everything but what you were supposed to do. You’ve got responsibilities on your shoulders, and they aren’t always pleasant. Apart from that, you’re surrounded by screens and social media from every direction. Those tempting time-consumers are waiting for you to lose focus.
But if it was the very last day of your life, would you like to spend it scrolling through Facebook or eating cereal on your couch? Allow yourself to take a break from time to time, but don’t let those unimportant trivialities take your life away. You’ve got but limited amount of hours in your life, so cherish every one of them. Don’t let your life slip through your fingers.
There you have it, the best ways to live your days like they were you last. Here’s a brief recap of those steps:
- Be Bold
- Appreciate The Little Things
- Trust Your Gut
- Grab Opportunities
- Be Kind
- Expand Your Network
- Don’t Procrastinate
As you can see, to live every day like it was the last isn’t about doing careless things without caring about the consequences. Being aware of your limited time on Earth to pursue your goals and reach the very top can be a true motivator.
By trying to do the small things mentioned above each day, you’ll see a serious a confidence boost. The braver you are, the more you’re capable of! Don’t be afraid and shape the world around you just the way you want it to be.
Soon you’ll know one thing for sure – impossible doesn’t exist. Focus on having a worthwhile present to guarantee yourself a meaningful future.
40+ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR FOREVER
We all experience tough times, and go through our fair share of trials and challenges as we seek meaningful achievement in our lives. Similarly, we’ve all been there when we didn’t know who we were and what we had to give to the world.
We’ve made mistakes we regret and decisions weren’t proud of. Decisions that may have led us to a place in our lives where nothing seemed to be going our way. To a place where we want to give up. But you know what? The most successful people have been in the same spot as you and me: frustrated, anxious, lost, depressed, and tempted to give up on their dreams… but we are all glad they didn’t.
Perhaps you’ve found yourself in that never-ending downward spiral, or at least it seems that way to you. Maybe you just haven’t discovered the best way out of it yet. You desperately want a change, you want to become a better version of yourself — but you just don’t know how.
Well, we can’t guarantee to change your life for you, but, we can provide you with some powerful quotes from a handful of highly successful people that may just move you to want to change your life once and for all.
In reading these quotes, you’ll understand that the people who have reached their dreams, are not much different than we are. They’ve also found themselves stuck in a rut, or living in downward spiral, but what made them so special was their determination, willingness to work hard, and their mentality of never giving up. So, if you’re ready for some inspiring quotes that will help you follow in their footsteps so you can change your life, fasten your seatbelt, and let’s get started.
Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
1. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your inner voice.” – Steve Jobs
2. “We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise, why else even be here.” – Steve Jobs
3. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
4. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
5. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen KellerTweet Quote
6. “The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but no vision.” – Helen Keller
7. “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
8. “To be successful you must be unique, you must be so different that if people want what you have, they must come to you to get it.” – Walt Disney
9. “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
10. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t.” – Eleanor RooseveltTweet Quote
11. “Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
12. “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.” – Oprah Winfrey
13. “Anything you can imagine you can create.” – Oprah Winfrey
14. “Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
16. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
17. “There is no excuse for not trying.” – Barack Obama
18. “Some men see things and ask why. Others dream things and ask why not.” – George Bernard Shaw
19. “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
20. “It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.” – William James
“It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.” – William JamesTweet Quote
21. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” – Stephen King
22. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
23. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
24. “Do not worry about why problems exist in the world– just respond to people’s needs.” – Mother Teresa
25. “Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.” – Marcus Aurelius
26. “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got up again.” – Nelson Mandela
27. “Who I am as a guitarist is defined by my failure to become Jimi Hendrix.” – Jimi Hendrix
28. “A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn into glorious success.” – Elbert Hubbard
29. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too can become great.” – Mark Twain
30. “Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” – Andy Warhol
“Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” – Andy WarholTweet Quote
31. “Watch your actions, they become your habits. Watch your habits, they become your character.” – Vince Lombardi
32. “Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.” – Dalai Lama
33. “Don’t confuse schooling with education. I didn’t go to Harvard but the people who work for me did.” – Elon Musk
34. “ I’ve missed 9.000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that’s why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
35. “I’ve learned that making a ‘living’ is not the same as making a ‘life’.” – Maya Angelou
“I’ve learned that making a ‘living’ is not the same as making a ‘life’.” – Maya AngelouTweet Quote
36. “Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude.” – Anne Frank
37. “Every human heart cries and yearns for the same thing: a chance to fulfill his or her own dreams and desires. Even the poorest man has a dream.” – Myles Munroe
38. “If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness.” – Les Brown
39. “ The truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
40. “Effort and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” – John F. Kennedy
41. “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.” – Tony Robbins
42. “Live your vision and demand your success.” – Steve Maraboli
43. “ Being honest may not give you many friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” – John Lennon
44. “Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.” – James Baldwin
45. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
46. “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jen Sincero
47. “ To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
And there you have it, some of the best quotes to reinvigorate you for the rest of your day, and hopefully the rest of your life.
I encourage you to keep these powerful quotes close to your heart everywhere you go because they truly have the power to guide you in the right direction.
Till you reach your aims,
100+ QUOTES ABOUT STRENGTH TO HELP YOU BECOME UNSTOPPABLE
Strength is the quality or state of being strong, be it mentally, physically, or spiritually. It’s that defining factor between success and failure, between thriving and declining, or between keeping it together and utterly falling apart. Those who have it, especially when it comes to inner strength, are virtually unstoppable. Challenges come, times get tough, but the strong keep going. Which is why we’ve pulled together this powerful collection of inspirational quotes about strength.
Our hope is that these quotes will lift you up and nudge you forward, especially during the hard times. And to be used to help you find the inner strength needed to get through your biggest challenges so you can achieve your aims. But more importantly, we hope these quotes inspire you with a renewed spirit and belief that you can make it through whatever it is that you are going through in life.
So, if you’re ready to be zero-in on some wise words that can improve your inner strength, become more resilient and relentless, then let’s dive right into these inspiring quotes about strength:
BEST STRENGTH QUOTES TO HELP YOU BECOME UNSTOPPABLE
1. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
2. “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” – Khalil Gibran
3. “Do not judge me by my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.” – Nelson Mandela
4. “Strength is what we can gain from the madness we survive.” – Unknown
5. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go to through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go to through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold SchwarzeneggerTweet Quote
6. “You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
7. “I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.” – Joshua Graham
8. “We all have an inner reserve of strength inside that emerges when life puts us to the test.” – Isabelle Allende
9. “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your own weakness.” – Susan Gale
10. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it.” – Ain Eineziz
12. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” – Elanor Roosevelt
13. “Physical strength will get you to the start line. But inner strength will get you to the finish line.” – Strength Quote
14. “Strength isn’t pretending to be something you’re not. It’s having the courage to live from the truth of who you are.” – Marie Forleo
15. “To hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” – Miyamoto Musashi
“To hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” – Miyamoto MusashiTweet Quote
16. “Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.” – Steve Maraboli
17. “This is the mark of a really admirable man: steadfastness in the face of trouble.” – Ludwig Van Beethoven
18. “Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.” – Lao Tzu
19. “You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.” – Bob Marley
20. “Self-control is strength; right thought is mastery, calmness is power.” – James Allen
21. “Notice that the stiffest tree is usually cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.” – Bruce Lee
22. “One has to understand that braveness is not the absence of fear but rather the strength to keep on going despite the fear.” – Paulo Coelho
23. “Tough times never last but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
24. “The trial you encounter will introduce you to your strengths, remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential.” – Epictetus
25. “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.” – Ray Lewis
26. “Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.” – Winston Churchill
27. “If you were born with the weakness to fall, you were born with the strength to rise.” – Rupi Kaur
28. “The strongest oak tree of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It’s the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun.” – Napoleon Hill
29. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mahatma Gandhi
30. “Our strength grows out of our weaknesses.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
31. “Never forget. You are more capable and stronger than you think you are. And once you believe it, you’ll unleash it.” – The STRIVE
32. “Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.” – William Ellery Channing
33. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
34. “The ability to continue moving when you are feeling scared, fearful or lazy is the sign of true mental strength.” – Matthew Donnelly
35. “Strength is a matter of a mind made up.” – John Beecher
36. “Everything you need is within you, the strength, the courage and confidence to change your life. You just need to look within yourself and find it.” – Amanda Ray
37. “Mental strength is what separates champions from near champions.” – Rafael
38. “Grow through what you go through.” – Anonymous
39. “Problems are not stops signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
40. “Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength; move on.” – Henry Rollins
“Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength; move on.” – Henry RollinsTweet Quote
41. “One day you will tell your story of how you overcame what you went through and it will be someone else’s survival guide.” – Brene Brown
42. “At the end of the day all you need is hope and strength. Hope that it will get better and the strength to hold on until it does.” –
43. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
44. “It’s your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.” – Rumi
45. “It is worth remembering that the time of greatest gain in terms of wisdom and inner strength is often that of greatest difficulty.” – Dalai Lama
“It is worth remembering that the time of greatest gain in terms of wisdom and inner strength is often that of greatest difficulty.” – Dalai LamaTweet Quote
46. “If they hadn’t tried to break me down, I wouldn’t know that I’m unbreakable.” – Gabourery Sidibe
47. “Never be ashamed about being broken, because strength is nothing but pain that’s been repaired.” – Trent Shelton
48. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
49. “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” – Rikki Rogers
50. “Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.” – Anonymous
51. “A steadfast heart does not stray from the path.” – Wayne Gerard
52. “Whatever is in me is stronger than what is out there to defeat me.” – Caroline Myss
53. “Even if he fails again and again to accomplish his purpose, the strength of character gained will be the measure of his true success.” – James Allen
54. “Never underestimate your own strength. You were born for a purpose and blessed with the power to achieve it.” – Leon Brown
55. “Don’t mistake someone’s kindness for weakness. It shows even more strength and ability.” – Lori Greiner
“Don’t mistake someone’s kindness for weakness. It shows even more strength and ability.” – Lori GreinerTweet Quote
56. “I have a theory and I really believe it, I think your worst weakness can become your greatest single strength.” – Barbara Corcoran
57. “Life is about finding yourself, embracing your strengths and weaknesses, and being true to who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
58. “You will never truly know yourself, or the strength of your relationships, until both have been tested by adversity.” – J.K. Rowling
59. “With strength and determination you can do anything you want in life, as long as you believe in yourself, because if you don’t, no one else will.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
60. “Weak is he who permits his thoughts to control his actions; strong is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts.” – Og Mandino
“Weak is he who permits his thoughts to control his actions; strong is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts.” – Og MandinoTweet Quote
61. “Forgiveness isn’t weakness. It’s the ultimate sign of courage and strength.” – Marie Forleo
62. “If you have no struggles, you’ll have no strength.” – Tim Fargo
63. “There is no such thing as going back to square one. Remember that you are starting over with more knowledge, strength and power than you had before.” – Anonymous
65. “Don’t go crawling through life on your hands and knees half-defeated. Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“Don’t go crawling through life on your hands and knees half-defeated. Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.” – Norman Vincent PealeTweet Quote
66. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
67. “If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.” – Carl von Clausewitz
68. “Today’s struggle is tomorrow’s strength, and today’s failure is tomorrow’s reward.” – Anonymous
69. “Patience is not passive, on the contrary, it is concentrated strength.” – Bruce Lee
70. “There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.” – Booker T. Washington
“There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.” – Booker T. WashingtonTweet Quote
71. “It can be dangerous to weaken the strong in our attempts to strengthen the weak” – Jim Rohn
72. “The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.” – Anonymous
73. “Where our strength runs out, God’s strength begins.” – Anonymous
74. “Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body.” – Seneca
75. “The sun itself is weak when it first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” – Charles Dickens
“The sun itself is weak when it first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” – Charles DickensTweet Quote
76. “Libraries are reservoirs of strength, grace, and wit, reminders of order, calm and continuity, lakes of mental energy, neither warm nor cold, light nor dark… In any library in the world, I am at home, unselfconscious, still and absorbed.” – Andrew Carnegie
77. Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look.” – Marcus Aurelius
78. “Always take another step. If this is to no avail take another, and yet another. One step at a time is not too difficult.” – Og Mandino
79. “We can always become stronger and more agile, mentally and physically. We can always become more capable and more reliable. Since that’s the case we should never feel that our work is done. There is always more to do.” – David Goggins
80. “I have a theory that temporary defeat is nature’s way of strengthening us and giving us the courage necessary to reach our goals.” – Bob Proctor
“I have a theory that temporary defeat is nature’s way of strengthening us and giving us the courage necessary to reach our goals.” – Bob ProctorTweet Quote
81. “Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goals: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.” – Louis Pasteur
82. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
83. “I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflections.” – Thomas Paine
84. “Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.” – Stephen R. Covey
85. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Nick Vujicic
“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Nick VujicicTweet Quote
86. “He knows not his own strength who hath not met adversity.” – William Samuel Johnson
87. “Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
88. “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength. ” – Napoleon Bonaparte
89. “When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.” – Joel Olsteen
90. “Never trust your fears, they don’t know your strength.” – Anonymous
91. “The undertaking of a new action brings new strength.” – Richard L. Evans
92. “Success is determined not by whether or not you face obstacles, but by your reaction to them. And if you look at these obstacles as a containing fence, they become your excuse for failure. If you look at them as a hurdle, each one strengthens you for the next.” – Ben Carson
93. “Pain precedes strength.” – Sean Walen
94. All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me…. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney
95. “Few men during their lifetime come anywhere near exhausting the resources dwelling within them. There are deep wells of strength that are never used.” – Richard E. Byrd
“Few men during their lifetime come anywhere near exhausting the resources dwelling within them. There are deep wells of strength that are never used.” – Richard E. ByrdTweet Quote
96. “I am thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” – Alex Elle
97. “Smiling does not necessarily mean you’re happy. Sometimes it just means you’re strong.” – Nishan Panwar
98. “Be sure to put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” – Abraham Lincoln
99. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi
100. “Strength shows not only in the ability to persist but in the ability to start over.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
“Strength shows not only in the ability to persist but in the ability to start over.” – F. Scott FitzgeraldTweet Quote
101. “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.” – Thomas A. Edison
102. “Only the strong survive.” – Allen Iverson
103. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream, and how you handle disappointment along the way.” – Robert Kiyosaki
104. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Christopher Reeve
105. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
“Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother TeresaTweet Quote
106. “That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
107. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Hellen Keller
Bonus Quote on Strength
Bonus: Alright, here is one of our favorite quotes about grit. We added it as bonus, because we stand behind it, and believe it to be 100% true.
Great job making it to the end of this powerful collection of strength quotes! Getting through a list of quotes this size requires resilience, so hats off to you.
That said, we hope you found at least a handful of these quotes about strength both inspiring and encouraging. But more importantly, we hope they’ve helped you realize that you have the strength and resilience it takes to get through whatever life throws at you, and more.
Till you reach your aims,
75+ INSPIRATIONAL TYLER PERRY QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
Tyler Perry is a highly successful American actor and filmmaker. He is the mastermind and actor behind the well-known and tough as nails elderly female character known as Madea, and the genius behind 17 feature films, 20 stage plays, and 7 well-received T.V. shows. Not to mention he’s a New York Times best-selling author, the founder of Tyler Perry studios, and according to Forbes, a billionaire. That said, it’s safe to say he knows a thing or two about leading a successful life, which is why we’ve pooled together these inspiring Tyler Perry quotes just for you.
Our hope, is that you’ll be able to extract a bit of inspiration and even some guidance from his wise words. So, if you’re ready for some success insights and life advice that Tyler Perry has offered up in his own words, then let’s dive right into these powerful Tyler Perry quotes:
INSPIRATIONAL TYLER PERRY QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “It doesn’t matter if a million people tell you what you can’t do, or if ten million people tell you no. If you get one yes from God that’s all you need.” – Tyler Perry
2. “It’s not an easy journey, to get to a place where you forgive people. But it is such a powerful place, because it frees you.” – Tyler Perry
3. “You can never be upset with the people who forced you into your dream.” – Tyler Perry
4. “Focus on one thing, make it your priority and stick with it no matter what!” – Tyler Perry
5. “All you can do is plant your seed in the ground, water it and Believe.” – Tyler Perry
6. “I’ve never chased money. It’s always been about what I can do to motivate and inspire people.” – Tyler Perry
7. “Your beginning never dictates your destination.” – Tyler Perry
8. “When you haven’t forgiven those who’ve hurt you, you turn your back against your future. When you do forgive, you start walking forward.” – Tyler Perry
9. “I was raised. I didn’t just grow up. I was taught to speak when I enter the room. Say please and thank you, to have respect for my elders, and to get up off my lazy butt and let the elders in the room have my chair. Say, “Yes sir and no sir”, lend a helping hand to those in need, hold the door for the person behind me and say “excuse me” when it’s needed. I also was taught to treat people the way I wanted to be treated.” – Tyler Perry
10. “Climb and maintain.” – Tyler Perry
11. “Heartbreak can make you hard, but don’t let it make you bitter.” – Tyler Perry
12. “The key to life when it gets tough is to keep moving. Just keep moving.” – Tyler Perry
13. “What I learned in life is, you can never be ashamed of where you came from.” – Tyler Perry
14. “You can’t make yourself happy by causing other people misery.” – Tyler Perry
15. “While you’re fighting for a seat at the table, I’ll be down in Atlanta building my own.” – Tyler Perry
“While you’re fighting for a seat at the table, I’ll be down in Atlanta building my own.” – Tyler PerryTweet Quote
16. “Everyone can relate to love, hurt, pain, learning how to forgive, needing to get over, needing the power of God in their life.” – Tyler Perry
17. “You’ve got to encourage yourself and protect yourself from all of the negativity.” – Tyler Perry
18. “I don’t know anybody who has not had a tremendous blessing that didn’t come with some sort of burden.” – Tyler Perry
19. “When something is for you there is a feeling that is deep down inside of you that will not allow you to let it go. It will keep you going, even when you can’t keep yourself going.” – Tyler Perry
20. “It takes a while to build a dream.” – Tyler Perry
21. “Focus on one thing, one area. Put all of your energy into watering one area. If you spread the water across many many seeds, you don’t have as much water for one seed.” – Tyler Perry
22. “My biggest success is getting over the things that have tried to destroy and take me out of this life. Those are my biggest successes. It has nothing to do with work.” – Tyler Perry
23. “Know your intention as to why you do what you do. And I promise you, if your intention is right, you will be successful.” – Tyler Perry
24. “People ask me all the time, how did you make it? Well, I’ll tell you, there’s only one answer for that. And I say this in press all the time but people will cut it out of articles, or they don’t wanted printed, or they don’t want it said, but the truth be told, it was nothing but the grace of God.” – Tyler Perry
25. “As an artist, this is the art I want to paint. Just as I will never do it, don’t you ever change one brush stroke on your canvas because somebody doesn’t like what you paint.” – Tyler Perry
“As an artist, this is the art I want to paint. Just as I will never do it, don’t you ever change one brush stroke on your canvas because somebody doesn’t like what you paint.” – Tyler PerryTweet Quote
26. “The road that I’m on is a path that I didn’t choose. It chose me. I’m just trying to walk it, and to do the best that I can to honor and respect it.” – Tyler Perry
27. “I want to own a network. I want to own a network where you can turn it on with your family all day long and get positive reinforcement.” – Tyler Perry
28. “For me, there is a guiding compass that just lives inside of me. Every time I’ve gone against it, something bad has happened. As long as I stay in line and honor it, it has really been life-changing.” – Tyler Perry
29. “If you spend your whole life trying to conform, trying to be what somebody else thinks you should be, or fit into a mold or into a system, and you dull down your specialness, then you are dulling down all of your ability to change the world.” – Tyler Perry
30 “What makes you unique is what makes you special.” – Tyler Perry
31. “We all have the power to be a point of light.” – Tyler Perry
32. “I don’t think dreams die – I think that people give up.” – Tyler Perry
33. “There will be rough nights but joy really does come in the morning.” – Tyler Perry
34. “A footstool is only needed when you need to get higher. Let your enemy lift you.” – Tyler Perry
35. “Life is sometimes hard, and you have to laugh your way through it.” – Tyler Perry
36. “Once you’re truly happy with yourself alone, that’s when you are safe to find the right person to spend the rest of your life with.” – Tyler Perry
37. “Don’t share your dreams with everyone and don’t be angry with non-dreamers.” – Tyler Perry
38. “People always try to do the right thing…after they’ve tried everything else.” – Tyler Perry
39. “Your gift can make room for you.” – Tyler Perry
40. “Anything you want, is Possible.” – Tyler Perry
41. “Don’t wait for someone to green light your project, build your own intersection.” – Tyler Perry
42. “Never wish to be somebody else.” – Tyler Perry
43. “I thank God for closed doors.” – Tyler Perry
44. “What rings true is that everything we grow through in life will work out for our good.” – Tyler Perry
45. “It ain’t what people call you. It’s what you answer to.” – Tyler Perry
46. “It’s most important that you surround yourself with positivity always, and have it in your mind at all times.” – Tyler Perry
47. “Don’t let people change who you are, just be who you are with someone else.” – Tyler Perry
48. “God gives everyone a lane and no one can beat you in your lane. Just stay focused on Him and what you are supposed to do. And everything will be alright.” – Tyler Perry
49. “My brand is faith.” – Tyler Perry
50. “Rather than focus on your critics, focus on the people who are impacted by your work.” – Tyler Perry
“Rather than focus on your critics, focus on the people who are impacted by your work.” – Tyler PerryTweet Quote
51. “Who you are at 20 will not be who you are at 40 and if it is, something is wrong.” – Tyler Perry
52. “You let your past destroy you, or you use it to create something better.” – Tyler Perry
53. “When it all comes down to it, life isn’t about how much we get – it’s about how much we share.” – Tyler Perry
54. “Don’t believe the hype. I don’t care how many number ones you have at the box office, I don’t care how much they say you’re great, don’t believe it. Just stay in your lane and do what you’re supposed to do.” – Tyler Perry
55. “Fear is a spirit that really can stop you from living.” – Tyler Perry
56. “Here’s the thing that I realized, I thought I was failing, but what I was doing was being educated. I was learning, I was learning all along the way.” – Tyler Perry
57. “In the beginning I didn’t have any money, so I learned how to do everything.” – Tyler Perry
58. “What a great country we live in, that if you work really really hard, if you do right, if you honor people, if you do the best that you can and work really hard, the possibilities are unlimited.” – Tyler Perry
59. “You look at everything that may be going on right now, some are happy, some are not happy, there’s so much division, this person’s really excited, that person’s not so excited…it’s still the greatest country in the world.” – Tyler Perry
60. “Everything that happens to you can work for your good, if you let it.” – Tyler Perry
61. “It’s about being strategic, taking the knocks, taking the criticisms, taking what you have to do, whatever happens, let it come your way, whatever that’s fine, just take the knocks, stay focused so you can get to the ultimate goal.” – Tyler Perry
62. “What I believe is this, trust God, and do good, that is the core foundation for me.” – Tyler Perry
63. “Developing a good work ethic is key. Apply yourself at whatever you do, whether your a janitor or taking your first summer job, because that work ethic will be reflected in everything you do in life.” – Tyler Perry
64. “To me, my work is a how-to manual for the average person.” – Tyler Perry
65. “There are people who come in your life sometimes to be there for a season. They weren’t meant to be there always.” – Tyler Perry
“There are people who come in your life sometimes to be there for a season. They weren’t meant to be there always.” – Tyler PerryTweet Quote
66. “When my intention changed so did everything in my life. I began to live in purpose and on purpose. I never thought about money or success again, but it kept coming my way.” – Tyler Perry
67. “I love to give. I’ve been a giver all my life.” – Tyler Perry
68. “There are people who come in your life like boosters for a rocket. If you ever watch a rocket go into space, the boosters fall off when it reaches a certain altitude. Some people are not equipped to handle the altitudes that you’re going to. So don’t be afraid when they fall off. They’re not bad people, they just couldn’t go where you’re going.” – Tyler Perry
69. “Never despise small beginnings.” – Tyler Perry
70. “If I made it, you can too.” – Tyler Perry
71. “I wanted to use my childhood to let each and everybody know, that no matter…you can be born into a whole lotta of a nightmare, but God can usher you into a dream.” – Tyler Perry
72. “My style is, treat everybody like they’d want to be treated.” – Tyler Perry
73. “Narrow your focus to one idea, one. And make it work. That will give birth to all the others.” – Tyler Perry
74. “I don’t know why run out to someone else looking for validation. I want to tell you something, we are enough. You are enough. Your gift is enough.” – Tyler Perry
75. “Let me tell you, whatever you set your intention as, that is where you will land.” – Tyler Perry
“Let me tell you, whatever you set your intention as, that is where you will land.” – Tyler PerryTweet Quote
You’ve made it to the end of our inspiring collection of Tyler Perry quotes. Hopefully they inspired you as much as they inspired us.
That said, if you enjoyed the quotes, book mark the page and comeback soon whenever you need a little of inspiration. And if you think anyone you know might benefit from reading some of Tyler Perry’s inspiring words, please share this page (or that particular quote) with them.”
Till you reach your aims,
100+ INSPIRATIONAL CHAMPION QUOTES ON WINNING AND SUCCESS
Champions are not born, champions are made. They are forged by the fires of trial and error. They’re slowly molded by intentional effort, by focus, by many early mornings and many late nights. Becoming a champion is ultimately a matter of will. It has to be desired, dreamed of, and pursued. The great news, everyone has the potential to become a champion. Which is why we’ve pulled together this collection of highly inspirational champion quotes.
Our hope is that these quotes will provide insight on what it means to be a true champion. But more importantly, we hope these powerful words encourage you to unleash your inner champion. So, if you’re ready to fill your mind with powerful quotes that can help you tease out your champion mindset, then let’s jump right in:
INSPIRATIONAL CHAMPION QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “No matter how far you get ahead of me, I’m gonna catch you. That’s my mentality.” – Usain Bolt
2. “A champion isn’t made of muscle; a champion is made of heart.” – Liang Chow
3. “Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.” – Rocky Balboa
4. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
5. “A champion is someone who gets up even when he can’t.” – Jack Dempsey
6. “You were not born a winner. You were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.” – Lou Holtz
7. “A true champion can adapt to anything.” – Floyd Mayweather Jr.
8. “Glory gives herself only to those who’ve always dreamed of her.” – Charles De Gaul
9. “There is an old saying: a champion is someone who is willing to be uncomfortable.” – Pat Summit
10. “Once a champion, always a champion.” – Ferdinand Marcos
11. “You were born to win.” – Zig Ziglar
12. “A true champion wasn’t born, but trained.” – Annakit
13. “Champions never complain. They are too busy getting better.” – John Wooden
14. “Champions are made by their passion and persistence.” – Agunloye Oyerinde
15. “True champions aren’t always those who win, but those with the most guts.” – Mia Hamm
16. “True heroes are made of hard work and integrity.” – Hope Solo
17. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
18. “Champions train, losers complain.” – Anonymous
19. “I always believe that I can beat the best, achieve the best. I always see myself in the top position.” – Serena Williams
20. “If you don’t play to win, don’t play at all.” – Tom Brady
21. “Champions rarely talk. They just perform and the world around them talks.” – Champion Quote
22. “A champion is simply someone who did not give up when they wanted to.” – Tom Landry
23. “Victory has a hundred fathers and defeat is an orphan.” – John F. Kennedy
24. “A true champion is afraid of losing.” – Anonymous
25. “To be a champion you have to believe in yourself when no one else will.” – Sugar Ray Robinson
“To be a champion you have to believe in yourself when no one else will.” – Sugar Ray RobinsonTweet Quote
26. “A champion is someone who has faith and dedication and doesn’t let obstacles stand in their way.” – Nicole Wilkinson
27. “I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting.” – Muhammad Ali
28. “You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.” – Michael Phelps
29. “If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride — and never quit — you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.” – Paul ‘Bear’ Bryant
30. “Champions make their own luck.” – Vince Lombardi
31. “Champions are not generated from the championship. Champion is generated from something that have in side of them, desires, dreams, and visions.” – Muhammad Ali
32. “I wasn’t born to be a champion — I fought to be a champion.” – Becky Lynch
33. “I am a champion standing over the shadow of my former self.” – Adam Johnson
34. “In the world there are believers and then there are non-believers. For all of you non believers out there, I have something to say to you…never underestimate the heart of a champion.” – Rudy Tom Johnavich
35. “To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend to be.” – Muhammad Ali
“To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend to be.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
36. “The heart of a champion is not a light switch that goes on and off when someone’s watching. It’s like a sun that always burns.” – Said Manoj
37. “Dreams are free. Goals have a cost. While you can daydream for free, goals don’t come without a price. Time, effort, sacrifice, and sweat. How will you pay for your goals?” – Usain Bolt
38. “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.” – Lou Holtz
39. “The vision of a champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion when no one is watching.” – Anson Dorrance
40. “Champions don’t quit.” – Mike Tyson
41. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
42. “Winners, I am convinced, imagine their dreams first. They want it with all their hearts and expect it to come true. There is, I believe, no other way to live.” – Joe Montana
43. “The real champions in life are so humble and gracious. They just continue doing what they do without all the posturing.” – Denis Waitley
44. “They say that when you’re the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I’m glad we’re the champs, so bring’em on, bring’em all on. If we die, we ain’t gonna die running. It’s gonna be a fight.” – Joe Greene
45. “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months, and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character.” – T. Alan Armstrong
“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months, and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character.” – T. Alan ArmstrongTweet Quote
46. “No one has ever become a champion without effort, nor by accident.” – Atlas Rowe
47. “Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.” – Babe Ruth
48. “Inches make champions.” – Vince Lombardi
49. “A champion is someone who knows the price of success and willingly pays that price until they come out on top.” – Nathan Lee Morales
50. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
Great job for making this far. You’re just about halfway through our champion quotes, and hopefully you’re feeling inspired and ready to tap into your inner champion.
If you haven’t noticed already, there a handful of qualities that champions typically exemplify, and seem to show up every other quote about champions. Qualities like courage, persistence, self-belief, work-ethic, willpower, and integrity.
That said, hopefully you’ll feel a stronger affinity towards each quality by the end of this page, and as a result, have a mindset that is more primed for winning. Keep to it!
Related: Mental Toughness Quotes
51. “There may be people who have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do – and I believe that.” – Derek Jeter
52. “Whoever said, ‘It’s not whether you win or lose that counts’, probably lost.” – Martina Navratilova
53. “Winning and losing is a part of life, but to champions, a loss is only a temporary setback.” – The STRIVE
54. “Two things scare me. The first is getting hurt. But that’s not nearly as scary as the second, which is losing.” – Lance Armstrong
55. “A great champion deals with setback with a comeback.” – Donna de Varona
56. “Talent is never enough. With few exceptions the best players are the hardest workers.” – Magic Johnson
57. “If you don’t want to be the best, then there’s no reason going out and trying to accomplish anything.” – Joe Montana
58. “There’s no way around hard work. Embrace it.” – Roger Federer
59. “Here’s how I’m going to beat you. I’m going to outwork you. That’s it. That’s all there is to it.” – Pat Summit
60. “Concentration and mental toughness are the margins of victory.” – Bill Russell
61. “Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one’s level of aspiration and expectation.” – Jack Nicklaus
62. “Love yourself and realize that whatever you attempt to achieve in life is a direct reflection of you.” – Joe Greene
63. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
64. “Winning isn’t everything, but it beats anything that comes in second.” – Paul ‘Bear’ Bryant
65. “What does it take to be a champion? Desire, dedication, determination, concentration, and the will to win.” – Patty Berg
“What does it take to be a champion? Desire, dedication, determination, concentration, and the will to win.” – Patty BergTweet Quote
65. “You can’t win unless you learn how to lose.” – Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
67. “Champions don’t become champions when they win an event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it.” – Michael Jordan
68. “Champions have to have the skill and the will, and the will must be stronger than the skill.” – Muhammad Ali
69. “Champions are brilliant at the basics.” – John Wooden
70. “A man who wins is a man who thinks he can.” – Roger Federer
71. “Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships.” – Michael Jordan
72. “The moment you feel like quitting is the time you need to keep on going. Persistence fuels genius. And grit creates champions.” – Robin Sharma
73. “When you see a successful individual, a champion, you can be very sure that you are looking at an individual who pays great attention to the perfection of minor details.” – John Wooden
74. “Not every legend is a myth, some are flesh and blood. Some legends walk among us, but they aren’t born, they’re built. Legends are made from iron & sweat, mind and muscle, blood and vision and victory. Legends are champions, they grow, they win, they conquer. There’s a legend behind every legacy, there’s a blueprint behind every legend.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
75. “I really think a champion is defined not by their wins, but by how they can recover when they fall.” – Serena Williams
“I really think a champion is defined not by their wins, but by how they can recover when they fall.” – Serena WilliamsTweet Quote
76. “I would rather try a shot to win than play safe and finish second.” – Phil Mickelson
77. “To be a champion you must act like one, act like a champion.” – Lou Ferrigno
78. “Those who have a champion mindset are usually so focused on what they need to be doing that they seldom have time to engage with the things that don’t serve a purpose.” – Germany Kent
79. “If you are going to be a champion, you must be willing to pay a greater price.” – Bud Wilkinson
80. “Hard work creates champions.” – The STRIVE
81. “Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners.” – Tom Brady
82. “Motivation is something nobody else can give you. Others can help motivate you, but basically it must come from you and it must be a constant desire to do your very best at all times and under any circumstances.” – Joe Dimaggio
83. “As a champion, you will have the opportunity to see what God sees and your view of this race will become clearer to you.” – Dr. Beverly Crocket
84. “Mental strength is what separates champions from near champions.” – Rafael
85. “We like to think of our champions and idols as superheroes who were born different from us. We don’t like to think of them as relatively ordinary people who made themselves extraordinary.” – Carol Dweck
“We like to think of our champions and idols as superheroes who were born different from us. We don’t like to think of them as relatively ordinary people who made themselves extraordinary.” – Carol DweckTweet Quote
86. “Part of being a champ is acting like a champ. You have to learn how to win and not run away when you lose.” – Nancy Kerrigan
87. “Losing is losing, there aren’t different degrees of losing. You either win a championship or you’re sh**. It’s very black & white to me.” – Kobe Bryant
88. “Champions understand that finishing strong in practice, leads to finishing strong in application. You play the way you practice.” – Atlas Rowe
89. “You can’t look ahead at the finish line decide to slow down, and still expect the world to crown you a champion.” – Champion Mindset Quote
90. “Winning – that’s the most important to me. It’s as simple as that.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
“Winning – that’s the most important to me. It’s as simple as that.” – Cristiano RonaldoTweet Quote
91. “The greatest thing about tomorrow is I will be better than I am today.” – Tiger Woods
92. “Once you start believing in yourself, anything is possible.” – Martina Navratilova
93. “To be a champion, compete; to be a great champion, compete with the best; but to be the greatest champion, compete with yourself.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
94. “The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.” – Pele
95. “Champions are not the ones who always win races – champions are the ones who get out there and try. And try harder the next time. And even harder the next time. ‘Champion’ is a state of mind. They are devoted. They compete to best themselves as much if not more than they compete to best others. Champions are not just athletes.” – Simon Sinek
“Champions are not the ones who always win races – champions are the ones who get out there and try. And try harder the next time. And even harder the next time. ‘Champion’ is a state of mind. They are devoted. They compete to best themselves as much if not more than they compete to best others. Champions are not just athletes.” – Simon SinekTweet Quote
96. “Nothing is more inspiring than a person with seemingly mediocre talent rising against the odds to become a champion by way of hard work, effort, and perseverance toward their goals.” – Zig Ziglar
97. “Yeah, you could be the greatest, you can be the best. You can be the King Kong banging on your chest.” – The Script, Hall of Fame
98. “If you do the bare minimum, expect bare minimum results. You want to be great, work to be great. Nothing just happens.” – J.J. Watt
99. “Commitment separates those who live their dreams from those who live their lives regretting the opportunities they have squandered.” – Bill Russell
100. “Champions are not born. They work for it.” – Gene Simmons
101. “You’re never a loser until you quite trying.” – Mike Ditka
102. “To be a legend is easy, to become that legend takes hard work and dedication.” – Tyson Fury
103. “Show me a good and gracious loser, and I’ll show you a failure.” – Knute Rockne
104. “It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.” – Seneca
105. “A champion is defined by the adversity he overcomes.” – Anderson Silva
Bonus Champion Quote
Bonus: Alright, here’s our final champion quotes. We believe this quote to be the most accurate quote when it comes to what creates champions. We hope it’s the one that inspires you to fully and forever embrace the mindset of a champion. Enjoy!
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to champion quotes. We hope these collection of quotes provided you with insights into the mindset of champions. We also hope they inspired you to want to be one.
Certainly, becoming a champion requires some effort, dedication, and some serious commitment to becoming one, but we know you can do it. So, let’s get after it champ!
Till you reach your aims,
CHANGE YOURSELF OR DIE: A CASE FOR PERSONAL GROWTH
The legendary football coach Lou Holtz once stated, “Nothing on this earth is standing still. It is either growing or it is dying. No matter if it’s a tree or a human being.” It’s was a powerful statement and one that is spot on.
The idea that you are either growing or dying, is one that more people need to hear. I actually prefer the blunt version, “Change Yourself or Die”. I prefer this version because it’s succinct and delivers the message more acutely and urgently.
Of course when I say, “Change Yourself or Die”, It’s not suggesting you’ll die physically. Although, you may actually shorten you lifespan by remaining stagnant in your life, I believe it means something else.
Here’s what it means. It means that you will die slowly, emotionally, spiritually, and eventually even financially if you are not changing. If you’re not seeking to consistently change yourself, to improve yourself, your opportunities will eventually wither and die.
Your options will shrink, your life will shrink, and a shrinking life is a dying life.
So, if you know someone who is stuck in their ways, or who is always looking off in the distance hoping that things will one day get better, this post may be the push they need.
A History of Change
If you are a student of history, you may have observed how many of the conflicts, frustrations, and challenges of life are treated by each generation (Millennials, Gen X, Baby Boomers, Silent Generation, etc.) as if they were the first to experience such events.
It’s a scary pattern, but it is there; obvious to see for anyone who bothers to look.
Too many of us, regardless of our generation, think to ourselves that either our generational circumstances or our personal circumstances are unique and different from all others.
We believe our circumstances are so different. It’s laughable really.
Unfortunately, too many of us believe this. And we believe this so deeply, that we actually leverage such differences as a crutch. We proclaim our situation as different so we don’t have to change, we use it as a way to exit, as a way to escape the discomfort of change.
The fact of the matter is, every generation experiences much of the same occurrences that happened to the generations prior to it. As they say, History repeats itself. And in my estimation, History occurs in cycles, much like the seasons.
What I’ve observed is that the people who make a constant and conscious effort to improve and change themselves in the face of changing external conditions, have been and always will be, the ones to gain the most from life.
The ones who don’t, are the unhappy ones. The the people who don’t change are the ones who become negative and despairing people. They are always in some form of a rut. Be it a financial rut, and mental rut, a professional rut, or even a spiritual rut.
Stagnant people are unhappy people. They’re also unsuccessful people.
“Reinvention occurs everyday. It’s not something you wake up every five years and say, ‘OK today is Reinvention Day.’” – James AltucherTweet Quote
The Best Time to Change Yourself
Not too long ago I read in James Altucher’s book, ‘Reinvent Yourself’, how the greatest artists would reinvent themselves every five years. Altucher noted how leaders of the world’s top businesses, like Richard Branson, Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, and Jeff Bezos; are habitually prone to reinvent themselves and their businesses, over and over again.
After digging deeper into the examples James mentioned in his book, It became apparent that change was ingrained in each leader’s every activity. Every great leader’s or great artist’s active pursuit of change spilled over into their art, business, and life.
When’s the last time you reinvented yourself? When’s the last time you intentionally sought out change for change’s sake?
The world, the economy, and life in general is constantly changing. Are you actively seeking to keep up with the change?
The few who embrace change, are the ones reaping the benefits. There is opportunity in change. With change, comes the opportunity to live differently, become who we wish to be, and to live life on our own terms.
There is no better time to change yourself than now.
How to Change Yourself
If your time to change is now, and you’re absolutely ready to change yourself, here is how you can do it.
First and foremost, if it is change you seek for success, then you must first know that unconventional success calls for unconventional approaches.
This means that if you are going to change, you must change who you are, and what you do.
I mention this, because of what I know about human behavior.
I know how natural it is for us to fall into the habit of relying on behaviors that seem to have worked best for us in the past. We can no longer do that.
To make significant and meaningful change, we must be prepared to get uncomfortable. We must not let the inevitable discomfort of doing something new, or becoming someone different, persuade us to not move.
After you’ve prepared yourself mentally to get your hands dirty and get uncomfortable, you must now vigorously seek out do the following:
- Try Out New Behaviors
- Test New Attitudes
- Apply New Routines
- Practice New Habits
- Learn New Ideas
- Get Out of Your Comfort Zone
The bottom line is this. If you want to change yourself, if you want to accelerate your rate of achievement, you must attempt to do all of the above consistently. Even if you just want to keep backsliding at bay, it is recommended that you approach change in much the same way.
“Nothing Endures but Change” – a powerful quote that was once exclaimed by the ancient philosopher Heraclitus. It is a quote that I have confirmed with my own life, as change has been the only constant.
For instance: I’ve been broke, broken, and awakened. I’ve gone from being a jock, to a lover of Bach; from a world traveler to a corporate drone, to a business owner willing to go it alone.
I’ve been single, married, and a father, yet I still seek change, because I know I can go further. And guess what? So can you.
Embracing change has proven to be the most essential thing I’ve done for my happiness. Seeking change has benefited my health, wealth, and overall success. As such, I’ll continue to pursue change, because it’s going to happen anyway.
Plus, if I don’t, I know the dying will start.
Now it’s your turn. Only you know what change needs to be done, so prepare yourself for some major changes, but don’t wait too long to start. We’re only given so many days on this big beautiful place called earth.
Till you reach your aims,
KEVIN O’LEARY’S NET WORTH + IMPRESSIVE BASELINE INCOME
THE TYLER PERRY SUCCESS STORY
3 STRANGEST SECRETS OF SUCCESS FOR CREATING THE LIFE YOU WANT
70+ INSPIRING KOBE BRYANT QUOTES ABOUT HARD WORK AND SUCCESS
THE TOM BRADY SUCCESS STORY
100+ MOTIVATIONAL STEVE HARVEY QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS AND LIFE
40+ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR FOREVER
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP AND NOT WORK UNTIL YOU DIE
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. If you’ve ever asked yourself,...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
BEST HEATH OPTIMIZER APP AND DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS
This health optimizer app review may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you...
Self-Discipline5 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes9 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence8 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation1 year ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation11 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes9 months ago
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration3 weeks ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes1 year ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence9 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes2 years ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes8 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation9 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022