Achieving happiness, prosperity, and success in our lives doesn’t come easily. It requires effort, focus, a little bit of confidence and a whole lot of commitment. But most importantly, success requires the right mindset. In fact, if your mindset about success is warped or negative, achieving happiness, prosperity, and the success you seek actually becomes harder to achieve. Which is why we’ve decided to publish this collection of powerful affirmations for success.
These success affirmations will help you reset and reprogram your mindset as it relates to success. By using these top affirmations for success, you will gradually improve how you think about success, your deserving of it, and thus your ability to achieve more of it.
How do we know? We’ve studied, practiced, and have applied everything we teach here on The Strive.
With that being said, if you are new to affirmations, here is what you need to know about them — daily affirmations are to the mind what working out is to the body. The word affirmation originated from the Latin word affirmare, which simply means “to make steady, strengthen.” Therefore, when you practice an affirmation for success (reciting a phrase to yourself repeatedly), you are basically reinforcing and strengthening the thoughts your mind requires to be more receptive to success.
Learn More: What Are Affirmations?
Now, being receptive to success means being receptive to qualities like self-discipline, confidence, and the right mindset about money. As such, you’ll find a variety of effective affirmations that touch on all these areas to help you become as successful as you want to be.
So, if you are ready for our ultimate list of affirmations for success that actually work, let’s dive in.
The Most Effective Affirmations for Success
Affirmation 1: I Take The First Step and Make Things Happen Now.
This success affirmation will encourage you to take action with urgency. Taking action with urgency is so critical to success.
Action with urgency is important because it 1.) allows you to keep up with, if not surpass your competition, and 2.) it allows you to move the needle towards that which you seek to achieve. So, if achievement is what you seek, urgent action is a must.
Affirmation 2: I Believe in Myself Enough to Follow Through.
Having a solid belief in yourself is paramount to success. When we lack self-belief, we tend to do less than we should. But most importantly, when we don’t fully believe in ourselves or our dreams, we don’t follow through.
However, on the flip-side, when we increase our self-belief, we increase our certainty, and that certainty typically increases how often we take action, and our willingness to keep taking action until we’ve reached our intended end.
Affirmation 3: I Resist All Temptations and Remain Focused on my Dream.
Small temptations is usually what distracts and derails most of us from staying on the course that leads to our big dreams. Therefore, if you’ve noticed that you’ve struggled with a lack of discipline and focus in the past, this affirmation will serve you well.
Use it often to strengthen your ability to put your blinders up to temptations both small and large. Then observe how much easier achievement becomes for you.
Affirmation 4: Nobody Can Hold Me Back, Not Even My Own Doubts.
Doubt your doubts, not your potential. This affirmation will help you crush that nagging inner voice that keeps most people from putting in the effort and the discipline needed for success.
As soon as you notice your doubting voice switch from “I am not sure I can”, or “Maybe I am not ready for this.”, to “Why not me?”, or “Why not now?”, you’ll know this affirmation is working its magic.
Affirmation 5: I am Persistent and Consistent.
Success rarely requires some large event. To be sure, becoming successful is not like winning the lottery. In fact, success requires the opposite, it requires small persistent steps day in and day out consistently.
And this is why this success affirmation should be used often. It will help your mind realize the type of person you’ll need to become if you wish to become successful; a persistent and consistent action taker.
Read More: Self-Discipline Affirmations
Affirmation 6: I am Worthy of All The Good Things That Happen In My Life.
Once you begin to believe you are worthy of receiving all the great things and experiences life has to offer, you’ll begin seeing more of them in your life. When you use this affirmation, people will not only begin to notice your new found swagger, but the universe will take notice too.
So, repeat this affirmation often to convince yourself, and the world around you, that you deserve the avalanches of success bound to come your way.
Affirmation 7: I Believe In Myself.
The more you believe in yourself, the easier achievement becomes. When you believe in yourself, you think, feel, and act in a different manner. You do things that you wouldn’t normally do if you didn’t believe in yourself, like take massive action.
In addition, when you don’t believe in yourself, inertia sets in more readily. And if there is anything that kills dreams and stifles success in this world, it is inertia.
Affirmation 8: I Deserve The Highest and Best In Life.
You have to believe you deserve the best in this life. Because if you feel you are underserving you won’t ask for what you deserve, nor will you act to get what you deserve.
As the saying goes, if you don’t A.S.K. you won’t G.E.T. And similarly, if you don’t A.C.T. you can never G.E.T. So, leverage this affirmation and start getting more of what you deserve in this life.
Affirmation 9: I am Worthy of All That I Want.
Are you starting to see a trend here? Success comes easier to the person who believes they deserve it. So if you’re looking for a higher net worth, you have to first work on your self-worth.
You are worthy, and this affirmation will help you quickly realize it.
Affirmation 10: I am Fearless.
If there is one affirmation that can settle anxiety rapidly, it is this one. The next time you find your self in a situation where your uncertainty about the situation may keep you from following through, recite this affirmation.
It will calm your nerves and help you do what you must to reach for the success you seek.
Read More: Confidence Affirmations
Affirmation 11: My Success Grows With Limitless Expectations.
Believe it or not, the success you achieve is intimately tied to the size of your expectations. Big expectations, big results. Small expectations, small results.
So, if you truly want to level up the results your getting in life, and as a result, your overall success, use this affirmation and supersize your expectations.
Affirmation 12: I am Passionate About My Goals and I Convert My Dreams Into Reality With Unwavering Courage.
“I am passionate about my goals and I convert my dreams to reality with unwavering courage.”
Sometimes the hardest part of achieving the success we want in life is making the decision to go after it. Choosing to “go for it” is a courageous act. So is sticking with your vision when things seem to be falling apart.
So if you feel like perhaps a lack of courage is holding you back from your success, you’ll want to use this success affirmation often.
“I am passionate about my goals and I convert my dreams into reality with unwavering courage.”Tweet This Affirmation
Affirmation 13: I Love Money and Money Loves Me.
At first glance, this affirmation may seem ridiculous. However, it is a very effective affirmation to use, because it can change the subconscious programming most people have around money.
If you’ve grown up in a household where you constantly heard things like “Money doesn’t grow on trees”, or “Money is the root of all evil”, etc.. Then this affirmation will help you rewire your mind, and change your relationship with money. Which is needed if you struggle holding on to your money or making enough of it.
“I love money and money loves me.”
Affirmation 14: I am Open and Receptive to All The Wealth and Success Life Offers Me.
Money as well as success, flows to people who are open and receptive to receiving them. Now, we’re not talking about winning the lottery, or anything like that, because lottery winners eventually waste or lose all of that money in short order. Why? Because their mental relationship with money was not good. The flow of money and success we are talking about however, is the kind that lasts.
The great news is, this affirmation can help you improve your relationship with money. And that relationship will help you keep your mind primed for receiving and keeping more of it.
Affirmation 15: Prosperity Flows to Me Everyday and in Every Way.
This affirmation will help you take notice of all the good, the money, and the success that is happening to you and for you. It will help you appreciate your small wins as well as your big wins.
This is key, because if you are prosperous and you have a lot of success, but you don’t feel like you are either of those things, you’ll never be.
So, use this affirmation to appreciate your success, and you’ll surely receive more of it.
Related: Wealth Affirmations
Success Affirmation 16. I am Ambitious.
Being ambitious is a good thing. Unfortunately, many people have been exposed to influential voices who constantly try to convince them otherwise. But we are here to tell you that ambition is wonderful. And that if you wish to find more success in anything, you’re going to need a healthy dose of it.
The good news is, this short success affirmation can help you reclaim the innate hunger that you were born with, to go for what you want.
Affirmation 17. I am Successful.
Most people who are seeking to program their minds for finding more success would not think to use this affirmation. No doubt, it is one that is easy to overlook. However, it is an affirmation that should be embraced and repeated often.
Why? There’s a famous saying about success that states, “before you can do something, you must first be something.” Well, this affirmation should be used until you believe you are successful. And once you believe, and we mean truly believe that you are successful, that reality will materialize.
Affirmation 18. I am Committed to The Success I Seek.
Success requires commitment. If you don’t commit to paying the price that your success requires, you’ll give up before you obtain it. So, make up your mind to pay the price, whatever it may be, and then reinforce that commitment with this powerful affirmation for success.
Affirmation 19. I am Positive and Upbeat in The Pursuit of My Goals.
It has been said that a great attitude is not the result of success, but rather, success is a result of having a great attitude. Having a great attitude is a phenomena we’ve observed in the highly successful as well.
As such, it is vital to ensure you stay positive and upbeat, especially when those challenges arise while pursuing your goals. Doing so will better equip you for overcoming obstacles, and it will attract new people and opportunities to you.
Affirmation 20. I Can Do Anything I Set My Mind To.
Truly, this is one of the most powerful affirmations for success, because once you realize this fact, you’ll become virtually unstoppable in life.
Here’s the thing, you are capable of achieving whatever it is you set your mind to. We believe you are 100% capable, but you have to believe it. The great news is, the more you recite this affirmation, the more you’ll convince yourself. And the more convinced you become, the more success you’ll begin to see in your life.
Affirmation 21: I Have The Courage to Make My Dreams Reality.
The one thing that keeps most of us back from finding the success we seek is a lack of action. And the cause of this lack of action is due to self-doubt and being afraid. Mostly, we’re afraid of the unknown, and we’re afraid we might just succeed at what we set our minds to.
So, use this affirmation for success to help you muster up the courage needed to achieve your dreams.
Affirmation 22: Every Step I Take Moves Me Closer To My Goal.
Most people don’t achieve the success they’re after because they lose hope halfway into their endeavor. Amidst their struggles and challenges, they forget that progress rarely comes quickly, and they lose sight of all they’ve accomplished on their journey towards success; so, they quit.
But, this affirmation will equip you with the right mindset when it comes to success. It will plant the seed — that you will eventually reach your goal, so long as you don’t stop moving forward.
Affirmation 23: I Will Become a Self-Reliant and Successful Person.
Some days life is going to come at you hard, and you’ll need dust yourself and stand back up tall when things don’t seem to be going your way. And if you’re chasing your dreams, getting discouraged often is the name of the game.
But this affirmation will help you strengthen your resolve, and keep you determined to succeed at becoming self-reliant first and successful, because the two go hand in hand.
Affirmation 24: I Willingly Serve Others and as a Result Others Willingly Serve Me.
One of the biggest secrets to achieving stratospheric success in any calling is our willingness to give outstanding service to others. And typically, those who serve others the best, eventually achieve more success.
So, be sure to leverage this success affirmation to get you in the frame of mind that attracts success the best; service to others.
Affirmation 25: I Start Where I am, I Use What I Have, and I Do What I Can.
Success is a journey, and no matter where you find yourself at on your journey towards success it is helpful to keep a healthy perspective.
Out of all of these top affirmations for success, this one will serve you best in keeping you level-headed about the struggles of success, while keeping you determined to press on until you reach your aims.
Bonus Success Affirmation
Affirmation X: I am The Chief Executive Officer of My Life, I am a CEO.
This bonus affirmation is extremely effective, and it truly has the power to change your life and in short order. This affirmation is especially powerful because it helps you take ownership of everything that happens to you in your life, your relationships, and your work or business.
Similar to how the buck stops with the CEO, when you’ve internalized this affirmation, you too will begin to treat everything you do as if the outcome of that action was your responsibility. As a result, you’ll take more ownership for your every decision, leading you to make better decisions. And better decisions lead to better results.
Without a doubt, this affirmation will help you level up your success, as well as every aspect of your life.
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to affirmations for success. We stand by these affirmations, and believe that with frequent use, they’ll help you rewire your mind and get you achieving and succeeding like never before.
With that being said, if you enjoyed these affirmations, please share with a friend or loved one whom you think they can help. Lastly, don’t please don’t be a stranger. Come back often, and use these affirmations to get your mind primed for success.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these success affirmations, then you’ll love our these powerful money affirmations!
50+ INSIGHTFUL MARIE FORLEO QUOTES FOR SUCCESS AND LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE
Marie Forleo is an author, philanthropist, and a highly successful entrepreneur who’s online media empire has been growing by leaps and bounds over the past decade. And as the creator of an award winning TV show, podcast, and the author of a New York Times #1 best-selling book, Marie Forleo knows a thing or two about success. As such, we’ve decided to publish some of the most inspiring Marie Forleo quotes we could find on success and how to live your greatest life.
Our hope is that her words of wisdom will inspire you to learn more about her, and dig deeper into the philosophy and mindset that has help Marie achieve so much in her life, so you can hopefully do the same.
With that said, if you’re ready for some truly inspiring Marie Forleo quotes on success and life, then let’s dive in:
BEST MARIE FORLEO QUOTES ON SUCCESS
1. “The most powerful words in the universe are the words you say to yourself.” – Marie Forleo
2. “The secret to finding your passion is to bring it to everything you do.” – Marie Forleo
3. “Remember, every pro was once an amateur.” – Marie Forleo
4. “I win or I learn, but I never lose.” – Marie Forleo
5. “Don’t be afraid of failure, be afraid of not trying in the first place.” – Marie Forleo
“Don’t be afraid of failure, be afraid of not trying in the first place.” – Marie ForleoClick to tweet
6. “Not having the best situation, but seeing the best in your situation is the key to happiness.” – Marie Forleo
7. “Clarity comes from action, not thought.” – Marie Forleo
8. “If it’s important enough, I’ll make the time. If not, I’ll make an excuse.” – Marie Forleo
9. “In order to change ourselves, we must first believe we can.” – Marie Forleo
10. “Your potential is limitless. You are unique, valuable, capable, and worthy of the dreams in your heart. Most of all, you have what it takes.” – Marie Forleo
“Your potential is limitless. You are unique, valuable, capable, and worthy of the dreams in your heart. Most of all, you have what it takes.” – Marie ForleoClick to tweet
11. “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better to transform and transcend whatever challenges you face.” – Marie Forleo
12. “Every pro starts off as an amateur. There’s not one top artist, athlete, writer, scientist, architect, entrepreneur, programmer, musician, or potter who enters the field at the top of her game. To begin anything new or learn anything new means you will be a neophyte. You must go from outsider to insider. Respect that. Embrace it. Be willing to suck.” – Marie Forleo
13. “Insight without action is worthless. Taking action is the only path to change.” – Marie Forleo
14. “We do not see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Marie Forleo
15. “Your dreams aren’t made or broken, by anyone but you.” – Marie Forleo
16. “You don’t have to get it perfect, you just have to get it going.” – Marie Forleo
17. “Opportunity cost is no joke. Every choice has a price. Everything you say yes to means you’re saying no to something else. Translation? Each time you pick up your brain-draining gadget and say YES to watching another cat video, you’re saying NOPE to ever reaching your biggest and most important long-term goals.” – Marie Forleo
18. “It’s hard to become what you don’t see.” – Marie Forleo
19. “All beliefs are a choice and choices can be changed.” – Marie Forleo
20. “The measure of a great life is whether it matches your dream.” – Marie Forleo
21. “Strength isn’t pretending to be something you’re not. It’s having the courage to live from the truth of who you are.” – Marie Forleo
22. “There never has been and never will be another you. You have a purpose — a very special gift that only you can bring to the world.” – Marie Forleo
23. “The key to success is to start before you’re ready.” – Marie Forleo
24. “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently.” – Marie Forleo
25. “Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” – Marie Forleo
26. “You’re always being led to your highest good, as long as you have the courage to listen.” – Marie Forleo
27. “To be responsible, keep your promises to others. To be successful, keep your promises to yourself.” – Marie Forleo
28. “Show up every moment like you’re fully meant to be there.” – Marie Forleo
29. “The secret to finding our passion, is to bring passion to everything we do.” – Marie Forleo
30. “You already have what it takes to transform yourself from a passive onlooker to a powerful creator of your destiny.” – Marie Forleo
“You already have what it takes to transform yourself from a passive onlooker to a powerful creator of your destiny.” – Marie ForleoClick to tweet
31. “It doesn’t take talent or luck to succeed, you just need to decide.” – Marie Forleo
32. “Clarity comes from engagement, not thought.” – Marie Forleo
33. “Do not let anyone tell you what you can’t do.” – Marie Forleo
34. “Never start a business just to “make money.” Start a business to make a difference.” – Marie Forleo
35. “Everything in the material world is first created on the level of thought.” – Marie Forleo
“Everything in the material world is first created on the level of thought.” – Marie ForleoClick to tweet
36. “Trust that little voice in your head that says, “wouldn’t it be great if…” and then do it.” – Marie Forleo
37. “You’re responsible for the energy you allow in your life — yes, even from family.” – Marie Forleo
38. “Forgiveness isn’t weakness. It’s the ultimate sign of courage and strength.” – Marie Forleo
39. “Beyond your health (physical, mental, emotional)…The single most important thing you can do for yourself is to take control of your money.” – Marie Forleo
40. “Money’s like you and me. It’s attracted to respect and appreciation.” – Marie Forleo
“Money’s like you and me. It’s attracted to respect and appreciation.” – Marie ForleoClick to tweet
41. “The faster you leave your comfort zone, the faster you’ll see growth. Simple as that.” – Marie Forleo
42. “Nothing gets attention like giving attention.” – Marie Forleo
43. “What we say to ourselves in the privacy of our own minds, matters.” – Marie Forleo
44. “When you know what’s important, it’s a lot easier to ignore what’s not.” Marie Forleo
45. “You must disobey the voice in your head that says, I’m not ready yet.” – Marie Forleo
“You must disobey the voice in your head that says, I’m not ready yet.” – Marie ForleoClick to tweet
46. “Creative success means balancing your love of starting things with a habit of finishing them.” Marie Forleo
47. “All progress begins with a brave decision.” – Marie Forleo
48. “Nine times out of ten, our fear is directive. It’s a signpost, pointing us in the exact direction our soul wants to go.” – “The world needs that special gift that only you have.” Marie Forleo
49. “How would you behave if you knew you were the best in the world at what you do?” Marie Forleo
50. “A fall is never final unless you stay on the ground.” – Marie Forleo
51. “It’s not about what I can get, it’s what I can give.” – Marie Forleo
52. “Not enough is a spiritual state, not an economic one.” – Marie Forleo
53. “If it’s not scheduled, it’s not real.” – Marie Forleo
54. “The world needs that special gift that only you have.” – Marie Forleo
55. “When it comes to forks in the road, your heart always knows the answer, not your mind.” – Marie Forleo
“When it comes to forks in the road, your heart always knows the answer, not your mind.” – Marie ForleoClick to tweet
Bonus Mare Forleo Quote
Bonus: Alright, here’s one last Marie Forleo quote that we thin encapsulates all of her success wisdom in one single quote. Enjoy!
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to Marie Forleo quotes on success and living your best life. We hope you’ll be able use these quotes as if they were your very own personal coaching session with Marie, because that’s essentially what they are.
With that said, we wish you all the best as you aim to dream big, work hard, and achieve your potential.
35 INSPIRATIONAL JESSICA ALBA QUOTES ON SUCCESS & ACHIEVEMENT
Jessica Alba is a determined actress who has managed to build for herself a lucrative career in Hollywood over the past 28 years. But she’s so much more than just a beautiful face on the big screen. Jessica Alba is also the co-founder of a billion-dollar business in the consumer goods industry.
Needless to say, Jessica Alba has much wisdom to impart. As such, we hope to capture a sliver of that wisdom by publishing these handful of Jessica Alba quotes on success.
So, if you’re ready to peer into the mind of this highly accomplished actress and entrepreneur, then let’s dive in:
BEST JESSICA ALBA QUOTES ON SUCCESS
1. “You have to be brutally honest with yourself and understand your strengths and weaknesses.” – Jessica Alba
2. “My theory is that if you look confident, you can pull off anything, even if you have no clue what you’re doing.” – Jessica Alba
3. “Being perfect is being flawed, accepting it and never letting it make you feel less than your best.” – Jessica Alba
4. “I wish I was more educated, but I make do with the tools I was given in life.” – Jessica Alba
5. “Launching products is easy… it’s building it, finding the right manufacturers, getting the design right and all of the marketing that is hard.” – Jessica Alba
“Launching products is easy… it’s building it, finding the right manufacturers, getting the design right and all of the marketing that is hard.” – Jessica AlbaTweet Quote
6. “The films I do always have a happy ending. I hope it reflects back to real life.” – Jessica Alba
7. “With a movie…it’s not like your whole life is hanging on this thing. With a business, your whole life is hanging on this thing — people have to love it.” – Jessica Alba
8. “I believed that there was a real opportunity for my idea, but I had to overcome a lot of self-doubt about establishing and running a business.” – Jessica Alba
9. “I believed that there was a real opportunity for my idea, but I had to overcome a lot of self-doubt about establishing and running a business.” – Jessica Alba
10. “Find your passion and do it totally. The more life experience you get, the better you’ll be at whatever you want to do.” – Jessica Alba
“Find your passion and do it totally. The more life experience you get, the better you’ll be at whatever you want to do.” – Jessica AlbaTweet Quote
11. “It’s hard for people to take anyone seriously who’s never done this before. But that just gave me fire to move forward.” – Jessica Alba
12. “The only way you can measure your success is by reflecting and seeing what you want out of the experience. And the journey is just as much a part of the success you seek out.” – Jessica Alba
13. “It’s so much better to promote what you love than to bash what you hate.” – Jessica Alba
14. “Remember: all the little choices you make add up. And if we all do a little bit, it will collectively make a big impact.” – Jessica Alba
15. “I try my hardest every day, and I find when I go to bed early and wake up early, I feel the most productive.” – Jessica Alba
“I try my hardest every day, and I find when I go to bed early and wake up early, I feel the most productive.” – Jessica AlbaTweet Quote
16. “Love is ever evolving and it takes compromise, work, and patience.” – Jessica Alba
17. “You have to be tenacious, you have to be focused, you have to have a real vision and be extremely passionate about it.” – Jessica Alba
18. “You should never be the smartest person in the room. There’s always going to be somebody who’s smarter to learn from — and that’s a good thing.” – Jessica Alba
19. “Every five years I feel like I’m a completely different person.” – Jessica Alba
20. “Success takes communication, collaboration, and sometimes failure.” – Jessica Alba
21. “Having the right partners also means having people you like. They’re all people I wouldn’t mind getting stuck with at an airport for five hours.” – Jessica Alba
22. “I never just did what people told me. I questioned everything. When I look back, it is really no surprise that I started working at 12.” – Jessica Alba
23. “The only way you can measure your success is by reflecting and seeing what you want out of the experience. And the journey is just as much a part of the success you seek out.” – Jessica Alba
24. “It’s all about your product and how it performs. Either it works, or it doesn’t.” – Jessica Alba
25. “Every time I’d get a critique or some redirection, I’d always just take it very personally. Now I have no problem with it.” – Jessica Alba
“Every time I’d get a critique or some redirection, I’d always just take it very personally. Now I have no problem with it.” – Jessica AlbaTweet Quote
26. “Health and wellness are a universal foundation for a life well-lived and I believe it’s our responsibility to leave the world better than when we found it. We care about all people and the planet.” – Jessica Alba
27. “I am all about supporting anyone whose art is also the way they make their living.” – Jessica Alba
28. “I don’t think it serves any minority or underrepresented group to be coddled. Because the world won’t coddle you. So I actually believe in tough love, hard truths, black and white.” – Jessica Alba
29. “Nothing is put on pause. Everything is still happening. And then as far as just reflecting on what got you to where you are, there aren’t very many times where we have the space to sit and reflect and really understand the depth of what it took and the grit that we had to have to get to where we are.” – Jessica Alba
30. “You have to be the best of whatever you are.” – Jessica Alba
31. “I love acting because it’s this space where dreams can be realized, fantasy comes to life, and there are no limitations on what’s possible.”
32. “My approach to acting now is so different — I’m fearless because I have nothing to lose. Before [children] my identity was wrapped up in every decision — now, I don’t care.” – Jessica Alba
33. “Young women should pave their own path. I find it quite confining to live up to anybody else’s expectations of who you should be.” – Jessica Alba
34. “Living in L.A., everyone likes to mold you and change you. I don’t care about fame, I don’t care about being a celebrity. I know that’s part of the job, but I don’t feed into anyone’s idea of who I should be.” – Jessica Alba
35. “All the rejection that I’ve been through only made me stronger, and it’s part of being an entrepreneur. You kind of have to take the kid gloves off and let them feel it because it’s not going to be the first time that someone’s going to say “no” or close a door in your face. You’re going to have to figure out how to burst through it.” – Jessica Alba
“All the rejection that I’ve been through only made me stronger, and it’s part of being an entrepreneur. You kind of have to take the kid gloves off and let them feel it because it’s not going to be the first time that someone’s going to say “no” or close a door in your face. You’re going to have to figure out how to burst through it.” – Jessica AlbaTweet Quote
There you have it, some of the most inspiring Jessica Alba quotes on success, entrepreneurship, and crushing it in life in general.
We hope her wise words help you think differently about what’s possible for you, but most importantly, we hope they help you shoot for the stars and hit, just like Jessica has.
PS – If you enjoyed these insightful Jessica Alba quotes on success, then you may also enjoy reading about her inspiring success story.
TOP 25 STEVEN SPIELBERG QUOTES ON SUCCESS AND ACHIEVING YOUR DREAMS
Steven Spielberg is an Academy Award-winning director, screenwriter and producer who’s created blockbuster masterpieces such as ‘Jaws,’ ‘E.T.,’ ‘Ready Player One, ‘Saving Private Ryan, ‘The Color Purple’ and ‘Schindler’s List,’ as well as countless others.
As an iconic filmmaker, he achieved multiple Oscars, films awards, and honors, including the Presidential Medal of Freedom. That said, Spielberg knows a thing or two about excellence and achieving success. So, we thought we’d attempt to capture some of the best Steven Spielberg quotes on success to inspire you to dream big, work hard, and achieve the impossible, just as he has.
So, if you’re ready to for wise words from an icon of success, then let’s dive into these Steven Spielberg quotes:
BEST STEVEN SPIELBERG QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “The past may dictate who we are, but we get to determine what we become.” – Steven Spielberg
2. “I don’t dream at night, I dream at day, I dream all day; I’m dreaming for living.” – Steven Spielberg
3. “Only a generation of readers will spawn a generation of writers.” – Steven Spielberg
4. “Even though I get older, what I do never gets old, and that’s what I think keeps me hungry.” – Steven Spielberg
5. “Why pay a dollar for a bookmark? Why not use the dollar for a bookmark?” – Steven Spielberg
6. “All good ideas start out as bad ideas, that’s why it takes so long.” – Steven Spielberg
“All good ideas start out as bad ideas, that’s why it takes so long.” – Steven SpielbergTweet Quote
7. “My problem is that my imagination won’t turn off. I wake up so excited I can’t eat breakfast. I’ve never run out of energy.” – Steven Spielberg
8. “Whether in success or in failure, I’m proud of every single movie I’ve directed.” – Steven Spielberg
9. “The love we do not show here on Earth is the only thing that hurts us in the after-life.” – Steven Spielberg
10. “I dream for a living.” – Steven Spielberg
11. “I’m not really interested in making money. That’s always come as the result of success, but it’s not been my goal, and I’ve had a tough time proving that to people.” – Steven Spielberg
12. “All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all our lives.” – Steven Spielberg
13. “The thing that I’m just scared to death of is that someday I’m going to wake up and bore somebody with a film.” – Steven Spielberg
“The thing that I’m just scared to death of is that someday I’m going to wake up and bore somebody with a film.” – Steven SpielbergTweet Quote
14. “This opportunity … allows all of us to reach out directly to open a much wider door.” – Steven Spielberg
15. “You shouldn’t dream your film, you should make it!” – Steven Spielberg
16. “If I weren’t a director, I’d want to be a film composer.” – Steven Spielberg
17. “Failure is inevitable. Success is elusive.” – Steven Spielberg
18. “I’ve always been very hopeful which I guess isn’t strange coming from me. I don’t want to call myself an optimist. I want to say that I’ve always been full of hope. I’ve never lost that. I have a lot of hope for this country and for the entire world.” – Steven Spielberg
19. “Sometimes a dream almost whispers… it never shouts. Very hard to hear. So you have to, every day of your lives, be ready to hear what whispers in your ear.” – Steven Spielberg
20. “Replace fear with curiosity.” – Steven Spielberg
21. “The work I’m proudest of is the work I’m most afraid of.” – Steven Spielberg
22. “Follow your intuition.” – Steven Spielberg
23. “Life is one strong, long string of character-defining moments.” – Steven Spielberg
24. “In your defining moments, do not let your morals be swayed by expediency. Sticking to your character requires a lot of courage.” – Steven Spielberg
25. “You have many years ahead of you to create the dreams that we can’t even imagine dreaming.” – Steven Spielberg
“You have many years ahead of you to create the dreams that we can’t even imagine dreaming.” – Steven SpielbergTweet Quote
There you have it, some of the most inspiring Steven Spielberg quotes on success and dreaming big. We hope they’ve inspired you to think differently about what’s possible for you, and most importantly, we hope they encourage you to take action towards turning your dreams into reality.
PS – If you enjoyed these Steven Spielberg quotes, then you’ll likely enjoy this inspiring collection of quotes about following your dreams.
THE JESSICA ALBA SUCCESS STORY
Jessica Alba is a Hollywood actress and businesswoman who has achieved incredible success in both fields. She started her acting career at a young age and starred in several popular TV shows and movies. In 2003, she founded The Honest Company, which sells eco-friendly baby products. The company has been incredibly successful, and Jessica herself has become a millionaire many times over. So, considering Jessica Alba’s list of impressive achievements, we will be diving into how this success superstar came to be in this Jessica Alba Success Story special.
With that said, we believe success leaves clues. Which is why we cover uber-successful people like Jessica Alba. As such, we’ll be taking a closer look at the life and career of Jessica Alba, and see what lessons we can learn from her amazing success!
So, if you’re ready to learn some juicy details about Jessica Alba’s success, let’s dive in.
The Early Years | Jessica Alba Success Story
Jessica Alba was born in California on April 28th, 1981 to parents Catherine Louisa and Mark Alba. She moved frequently as a young child because of her father’s obligations in the U.S. Air Force.
She was often sick in her youth from this constant change in location. This included lung issues such as pneumonia and bronchitis. As a result, she spent most of her time indoors, feeling isolated from other children her age.
The support of her brother and mother helped Jessica get through the tough times. Additionally, she loved reading and watching movies, which inspired her to pursue a career in Hollywood. When she was just 12 years old, Alba was sent to acting school.
She also attended the Atlantic Theater Company, a well-respected acting school in New York City. She was notably shy as a child, but her acting coach helped her to come out of her shell. She also had the privilege of working with William H. Macy and his wife, one of the most popular Hollywood couples.
After graduation, Jessica started landing small roles in commercials as she developed her stage presence. She made her big screen debut in the 1994 movie “Camp Nowhere”.
She also made an appearance on the hit Nickelodeon show “The Secret World of Alex Mack” in 1994. Jessica’s talent and natural charisma were evident from an early age, and she quickly began to make a name for herself in Hollywood.
The Big Breakthrough
Alba branched out from children’s television in the late 1990s with a role in the romantic comedy “Never Been Kissed” and also played a role in the comedy horror movie “Idle Hands”. These films featured her alongside prominent actors such as Devon Sawa and Drew Barrymore.
In 2000, Jessica Alba landed the leading role of Max Guevara in the TV show “Dark Angel”. The show was created by the notable James Cameron and made Jessica a household name after its two-season run on the Fox network. This landed her a nomination for a Golden Globe award amongst other accolades.
After “Dark Angel”, Jessica’s career reached new heights. She starred in a number of blockbuster movies, such as “Fantastic Four” and “Sin City”.
These leading roles took her fame and fortune to new levels, and she quickly became one of the most successful actresses in Hollywood. However, Alba didn’t stop there. After starting a family, she set her sights on entrepreneurial success with a product that would help other parents.
The Honest Company
Jessica Alba had her first of three children in 2008, and she encountered a dangerous experience using a conventional laundry detergent brand. She had an allergic reaction that led to welting and swelling, reminding her of her previous physical health struggles as a child.
She thought long and hard about using these products on her newborn baby. Did she want to expose her child to the same risks and health issues she had experienced in her youth? Jessica decided to create a safe and healthy alternative for families like her own.
Alba teamed up with Brian Lee, a startup expert, and they co-founded The Honest Company. This company would sell safe, eco-friendly, and affordable baby products. 
The two put about 6 million dollars of their own money into the company to get it off the ground without the support of VC investors. Three years later, the company became officially incorporated and began to grow into an empire.
Jessica, Brian, and two new partners were able to raise over 128 million dollars by 2014. They used the capital to expand their product offerings, including cleaners, detergents, vitamins, balms, and some pieces of furniture for babies and children.
Since major brands such as Jergens, Clorox, and P&G were not focused on eco-friendly products, The Honest Company had little competition in the safe cleaning product market. Jessica Alba’s New York Times best-selling book, “The Honest Life” further educated customers on the importance of these products.
The company encountered a few rocky roads along the way. Honest Company products were tested and found to have traces of a synthetic surfactant. This contradicted the promise of natural products from the line. The company corrected its course and removed the ingredients from their formulas.
Despite these challenges, Jessica Alba has managed to create a safe and successful product while also being an incredible mother and role model. While the Honest Company navigated these changes, her name held a good standing in the business world and the company is now worth around $550 million.
There’s no doubt that Jessica Alba is one of America’s richest self-made women with an estimated net worth between $100 to $200 million dollars.
Lessons Learned From Jessica Alba’s Journey
Jessica Alba, now the mother of three children and the founder of a billion-dollar enterprise, is a remarkable example of someone who has defied the odds. She overcame a difficult childhood and rose to the top of her field in the ultra-competitive entertainment world.
With that said, there are several key lessons we can learn from Jessica’s journey to success:
- Physical weakness does not equate to mental illness. Like Alba, many people suffer from chronic physical illnesses that do not hold them back mentally or emotionally. You can create your own opportunities.
- Jessica did not wait for Hollywood to come knocking on her door. She went out and found her own roles in commercials and TV appearances.
- When you have a vision, don’t give up until you make it a reality.
- Find a need in the market and fill it.
- Build a great team to help you achieve your goals.
- Don’t be afraid to take risks.
All of these lessons are essential for anyone who wants to achieve success in their field. Jessica Alba is living proof that anything is possible if you set your mind to it.
Jessica Alba’s Financial Success
Here’s one last insight related to Jessica Alba’s success, especially when it comes to the financial success she achieve. It will help you realize how success, especially financial success must be intentional and deliberate before it is achieved.
With that said, enjoy….
Video Credit: Forbes Women (Subscribe Here)
Jessica Alba is a shining example of what is possible if you work hard and never give up on your dreams. Her story reflects the importance of diligence, hard work, the support of a great team, and most importantly, the willingness to act quickly to seize opportunities. These are essential qualities for anyone who wants to achieve success.
With that said, we hope you’ve gained a few actionable insights from this Jessica Alba Success Story. We hope they inspire you to get out there and create your own success story.
PS – If you enjoyed our Jessica Alba success story, then you’ll definitely love this collection of short but truly inspiring success stories.
HOW TO BECOME A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER
Many people get started on the path of becoming a motivational speaker mainly because they want to inspire people with their strong speeches. I mean, who wouldn’t want to be considered an inspirational rockstar?
Without a doubt, motivational speakers play a huge role not only in inspiring people, but also in communicating important academic and political insights that can benefit society. This is probably why so many people consider becoming one. But, becoming one is not as easy at it looks. If fact, motivational speaking is one of the most challenging jobs in the world today, which is exactly why professional speakers get paid the big bucks.
So what about you? Have you ever thought about becoming a motivational speaker?
So You Wanna Become a Motivational Speaker?
If so, know this, one cannot simply become a great motivational speaker just because they’d like to be. No, to become a great speaker, you have to make the decision to be committed to the process of becoming one. Seriously, you could be the most motivated person on the planet, but you won’t be able to call yourself a masterful motivational speaker until you actually master the art of delivering speeches.
So, if becoming a motivational speaker is something you’d like to aspire for, know that it is crucial to learn everything there is to know about the industry, and be eager to master the craft.
If you are naturally driven towards motivating people and enjoy public speaking a great deal, then this could most definitely be the best career option for you. But, if you aren’t so sure that it is, this guide will help you discover the areas you should pay attention to in order to become a wildly successful motivational speaker.
What Exactly Is a Motivational Speaker?
First and foremost, becoming a motivational speaker is not everyone’s cup of tea. Normally, people who opt for this career choice have tons of experiences that they share with others in order to inspire and uplift them. It’s a fact that success stories are often key to making a person become better in their daily life no matter how messed up their lives may be at the moment.
Typically, the experiences that motivational speakers convey are not your run of the mill anecdotes. No, they look at life as an intriguing and profound learning experience and always deliver substantive advice. And where do they do this? Almost always, they share their wisdom in public places, such as academic events, government events, etc, in order to motivate, inspire and inform their listeners en masse.
In addition to having a ton of experiences to share, motivational speakers are also expert communicators which is crucial for this line of work. So, it goes without saying that a motivational speaker will find it incredibly difficult to stand in front of thousands of people of all ages and share their story confidently if they lack communication skills. Due to this very reason, there are hundreds of people who never share their stories.
In short, motivational speakers deliver profound and extremely useful insights that help people improve the lives of other people. They share their life-changing or uplifting messages in public, and they are consummate communicators.
So what do you think? Is the business of motivation for you? Before you answer, first check out this next section. Knowing how much motivational speakers make, may just get you off the fence and into an auditorium.
“Speakers who talk about what life has taught them, never fail to keep the attention of their listeners.” – Dale CarnegieTweet Quote
How Much Do Motivational Speakers Earn?
So how much do motivational speakers earn you ask? Well, bare with me, and I’ll tell you.
But first know this, a lot of people are under the assumption that motivational speakers do not earn a lot, but this is actually far from the truth. Initially, a speaker can earn from anywhere from $0-$200 per seminar. As they gain more and more experience, the demand for their insights gets bigger and bigger. Eventually, they can become certified motivational speakers, at which point, they can demand how much they wish to be paid for their lecture – many even ask for thousands of dollars and receive it.
In the end, how much you get paid depends on how renowned you become and how many people are demanding to be inspired by your words. Statistics have shown that a good motivational speaker could be making about $200,000 per year or more.
But as you’re thinking about how much money you could make as a motivational speaker, keep this quote in mind:
In short, focus on changing the world with you words, and the money will surely follow.
How Can You Become a Successful Motivational Speaker?
As mentioned earlier, becoming a successful motivational speaker requires a lot of effort and dedication rather than just inspiring experiences. How you deliver your speeches, how original you are with your work and how many people you inspire, all have a huge role to play in your success. There are several motivational speakers that you can consider as role models before you really make it to the top yourself.
Here are a handful of some of the best:
Les Brown is one of the world’s most renowned motivational speakers. When he speaks, people listen. He’s already inspired hundreds of thousands of people across the world. These days, a simple search on YouTube for motivational speeches will just about guarantee at least a handful of motivational montages containing his high energy deliveries.
Jim Rohn was known as the famous business philosopher. His speeches were low key, but captivating. But most importantly, his messages truly had the power to change the life of his listeners. Truly, if you want to become a great motivational speaker, Jim Rohn is a class act worth emulating.
Eric Thomas is a great motivational speaker to model as well. He was once a high school drop out, homeless, and heading down the wrong path in his life. These days though, he delivers no-nonsense speeches in a tone that truly helps his audience find the breakthroughs that get them on a better path in life.
Suze Orman is another such name that has helped thousands of people pick themselves up and make better decisions in life. The 67-year-old has shared all the lessons that she has learned from her own experiences in order to help other people understand certain things and circumstances prior to making mistakes. Suze also has a good amount of experience under her belt and is one of America’s favorite author and motivational speakers.
Robin Sharma is one of the best motivational speakers to hit the stage in the last two decades. As an ex-lawyer who left his cushy office job to pursue his dream of inspiring people, his motivational speeches are life-changing.
Tony Robbins is pretty much a household name these days. He started out more or less as a sales consultant for Jim Rohn, giving uplifting speeches to small groups to attend bigger speaking engagements. To then moving on to becoming a motivational speaker himself. These days, he is still putting on high-powered motivational speeches to help people improve their performance and life.
Looking for more motivational speakers to model? Here’s a good list to check out.
A Step by Step Guide
Modeling others will take you far, but it won’t take you all the way. Here are a few additional resources to act as a step by step guide to help you become a motivational speaker.
First things first, if you’ve never practiced public speaking before, you’ll want to first start with something low-cost and available to just about everyone… Toastmasters. Toastmasters will help you to quickly sharpen the delivery of your speeches and will give you the confidence to move into speaking to motivate.
This next resource is from study.com, and it is quite literally a step-by-step guide. Give it a look, because it contains a good amount of insights to get you moving in the right direction.
Another great resource to help you become a motivational speaker is this inspiring piece by Amy Morin on how she fell into public speaking. She provides some invaluable things anyone can do if they sincerely want to have audiences jam packing auditoriums and venues just to hear you speak.
This last resource is a simple four-step guide by Brian Tracy. It’s short, but it gives extremely helpful steps for you to take right away if you wish to become a professional public speaker.
Lastly, if you truly are passionate about becoming a motivational speaker, a few extra training sessions in public speaking, critical thinking and speech deliverance will help you do wonders for your career. Training is the name of the game here, which means that without training you are not going to achieve the success you are aiming for unless you are well aware of the way of the career option and all that it requires because it is anything but easy.
All in all, to become a motivational speaker you must always be honest with the people around you as well as with yourself. Although initially, you might find that your word doesn’t matter, but eventually you will find more and more success as a speaker as continually deliver and improve upon the speeches that you give.
Not only do motivational speakers make a handsome sum of money for their speeches, but they also have a lot of people who admire them, and that is the biggest reward of all. The real power of motivational speaking is to always speak from the heart, with the aim of touching the hearts of everyone who comes across your message.
So what do you say? Are you ready to become the next legendary motivational speaker who changes peoples lives?
That was a trick question… of course you are! Now go get it…
The world is eagerly waiting to be moved by what you have to say.
Till next time…
PS – If you’re really and truly serious about becoming the fearless motivational speaker you were born to be, this resource is a must.
JESSICA ALBA’S NET WORTH + HOW MUCH SHE MAKES PER YEAR
THE DWAYNE JOHNSON SUCCESS STORY
HOW TO MASTER YOUR MOTIVATION
THE STEVEN SPIELBERG SUCCESS STORY
75+ BEST DETERMINATION QUOTES TO INSPIRE SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT
SURVIVING DEBT: HOW TO BOUNCE BACK FROM FINANCIAL SETBACKS
BEST MINIMALIST LIFESTYLE TIPS TO DE-STRESS AND HELP YOU LIVE YOUR BST LIFE
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
BEST DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS AND ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER APPS FOR 2022
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you looking for a...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
Self-Discipline2 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes6 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence5 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation10 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation8 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes6 months ago
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration1 year ago
TOP 55 PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes1 year ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence6 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes1 year ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes5 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation6 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022