Self Confidence is everything. In fact, if you don’t have it, your chances of finding serious success in any endeavor is going to be limited.
Now, we are not saying you can’t succeed without confidence. But, we are saying that it will be difficult to gain massive success without it. And massive success is the key word.
Don’t believe us? Try naming one extremely successful person who isn’t self-confident.
Exactly. We couldn’t come up with a name either.
What is Confidence?
Now, confidence isn’t the same as charisma. Too many people get the two mixed up. Charisma is when someone has a compelling attractiveness about them, a charm if you will, that allows them to typically inspire devotion in others. However, confidence on the other hand, is the deep knowing that you can do something. It is a calmness of mind that stems from having trust in your ability to do a certain thing well.
Of course people succeed all the time without having the charisma of Winston Churchill, Neil Patrick Harris, or Matthew McConaughey, but succeeding without confidence is a completely different story.
“One of the key factors of legendary success is to learn how to generate your own self-confidence.” – Robin SharmaTweet Quote
Without Confidence You Won’t Do This….
Here’s why. When you lack self-confidence, you essentially don’t believe in yourself. And when you don’t believe in yourself, you won’t take action.
Needless to say, the less action you take, the less likely you’ll be to run into opportunity. And without opportunity, you can’t really find success.
Why? Because success is never something that is given. Success is something that is always earned.
And success keeps her distance from those who don’t take action.
You can’t seize your moment, or take risks on those slivers of opportunity that rarely present themselves, if you are not taking action.
In short, we can’t succeed, we won’t succeed, without first having self-confidence.
If success requires anything…. above all else it requires action, and action requires self-confidence.
Related: Lacking Self Belief? Read This
Can You Teach Yourself Confidence?
The great news is, you can teach yourself how to be more confident. You can increase your confidence levels because confidence, much like a muscle, can be strengthened by use. And if you can teach yourself confidence, you can take more action. And if take more action, you can be become about as successful as you want to be.
More confidence will lead to more action, and more action will lead to more success.
Related: How to Become an Extrovert
The Key to More Action
With that being said, we want to give you a powerful tool that will help you become more confident. We want to give you a key to taking more action, and from that action, the attainment of more success. This key, is called the self-confidence formula.
This self confidence formula is a simple tool that various members of our team still use daily to gain and maintain the confidence needed to crush our days.
This tool has been a big part of our morning routine for years now, and it has helped us strengthen our belief in our ability to do…. well, just about anything!
This formula that we use stems from Napoleon Hill’s classic book, ‘Think and Grow Rich’. If you haven’t read the book yet, then we highly recommend you read it [Click Here to Download for Free].
Of course, you don’t have to read the book before putting this effective confidence formula to work for you.
The formula is essentially a declaration that you read to yourself. It contains a handful of hidden affirmations (auto-suggestion) that will gradually work on your subconscious minds.
It is suggested that you read it aloud, with an open mind, and with faith that it can help fortify your confidence. It will require some faith on your part, but I can assure you, if you believe in it, it will work.
Related: Think and Grow Rich Quotes
So without further ado, below is your new highly effective confidence tool that you will be sure to benefit from. Here you go:
THE SELF-CONFIDENCE FORMULA
- I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Purpose in life. Therefore, I demand of myself persistent, continuous action towards its attainment, and I here and now promise to take such action.
- I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, physical action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality. Therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for 30 minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to become, thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person.
- I know through the principle of autosuggestion that any desire I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object. Therefore, I will devote 10 minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of self-confidence.
- I have clearly written down a description of my Definite Chief Aim in life. I will never stop trying until I have developed sufficient self-confidence for its attainment.
- I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure unless built upon truth and justice. Therefore, I will engage in no transaction that does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness and cynicism by developing love for all humanity because I know that a negative attitude towards others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. I will sign my name to this formula, commit it to memory and repeat it aloud once a day, with full faith that it will gradually influence my thoughts and actions so that I will become a self-reliant and successful person.
Related: Self-Confidence Affirmations
There you have it! A powerful and simple way to increase your confidence, and it’s free and available for you to use whenever you want.
Please don’t underestimate the power of this self-confidence formula.
Trust us when we say, it has the ability to level up your life. We promise you. But, you’ll have to have a little faith and apply it habitually.
To do so, consider reading this formula daily so that you make it habit to build your confidence. The changes it will make in how you feel will amaze you. But ever more amazing, will be how other begin to notice the shift in your presence.
Moreover, you’ll impress yourself by how much more daring you’ll be in your own life. Your new-found willingness to take more action, will undoubtedly open new doors for you.
It’s time to unleash that extremely confident titan residing deep down inside of you. Use this confidence formula to awaken that giant from its slumber! Your successful future-self, will thank you for it!
Till next time,