Self Confidence is everything. In fact, if you don’t have it, your chances of finding serious success in any endeavor is going to be limited.
Don’t believe me? Try naming one extremely successful person who isn’t self-confident.
Exactly. I couldn’t come up with a name either.
WHAT IS CONFIDENCE?
Now, confidence isn’t the same as charisma. Too many people get the two mixed up. Rather, confidence is the deep knowing, that you can do something. It is having trust in your ability to do a certain thing.
People succeed all the time without having the charisma of Winston Churchill or Neil Patrick Harris, but succeeding without confidence is a completely different story.
WITHOUT CONFIDENCE YOU WON’T DO THIS…
Here’s why. When you lack self-confidence, you essentially don’t believe in yourself. And when you don’t believe in yourself, you won’t take action.
Needless to say, the less action you take, the less likely you’ll be to run into opportunity.
Success keeps her distance from those who don’t take action.
You can’t seize your moment, or those slivers of opportunity that rarely present themselves, if you are not taking action.
We can’t succeed, we won’t succeed, without first having self-confidence.
If success requires anything…. above all else it requires action, and action requires self-confidence.
THE KEY TO MORE ACTION
With that being said, I want to give you a powerful tool that will help you become more confident. I want to give you a key to taking more action.
This key, is the self-confidence formula that I use daily.
It has been a part of my morning routine for years now, and it has helped me strengthen my belief in my ability to do…. well, just about anything!
This formula that I use stems from Napoleon Hill’s classic book, ‘Think and Grow Rich’. If you haven’t read the book yet, then I highly recommend you read it. Of course, you don’t have to have read the book before putting this effective confidence formula to work for you.
The formula is essentially a declaration that you read to yourself. It is suggested that you read it aloud, with an open mind, and with faith that it can help fortify your confidence.
So here it is:
THE SELF-CONFIDENCE FORMULA
- I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Purpose in life. Therefore, I demand of myself persistent, continuous action towards its attainment, and I here and now promise to take such action.
- I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, physical action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality. Therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for 30 minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to become, thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person.
- I know through the principle of autosuggestion that any desire I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object. Therefore, I will devote 10 minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of self-confidence.
- I have clearly written down a description of my Definite Chief Aim in life. I will never stop trying until I have developed sufficient self-confidence for its attainment.
- I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure unless built upon truth and justice. Therefore, I will engage in no transaction that does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness and cynicism by developing love for all humanity because I know that a negative attitude towards others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. I will sign my name to this formula, commit it to memory and repeat it aloud once a day, with full faith that it will gradually influence my thoughts and actions so that I will become a self-reliant and successful person.
My friends, please don’t underestimate the power of this formula.
Trust me when I say, It has the ability to revolutionize your life. I promise you.
Consider reading this formula daily. Make it habit to build your confidence. You’ll be amazed at what kind of changes will start to happen in your life.
Moreover, you’ll impress yourself, by how much more daring you’ll be in your life. Your new-found willingness to take more action, will open new doors for you.
It’s time to unleash that extremely confident titan residing deep down inside of you. Use this confidence formula to awaken that giant from its slumber!
Your successful future-self, will thank you for it!