The other day I was waiting for my coffee to brew and it was taking a bit longer than normal. So, I fired up my JBL portable speaker and started rocking out to an oldie-but-goodie-song.
BORN FOR GREATNESS
It’s sort of a mainstream song, but a good one. You may have heard of it, it was ‘Born for Greatness’, by Paparoach.
The song had a good high energy beat, just enough to momentarily stand in for the coffee I was waiting for. That songs message though, yeah, it really flared things up within me. Listening to that song put some fire in my heart.
The coffee finished brewing and the song was about to end, and it inspired the following thought, “If we are born for greatness, why are so many of us running from it?”
Well, that thought transformed into some fire. And that’s the kind of fire I plan on sharing with you today.
Running From Our Greatness
I want to touch on this idea of running away from ourselves, of running away from our greatness.
To begin let me ask you this…
How many people do you know who have given up on their dreams?
How many people do you know who have let themselves go? Physically, emotionally, and spiritually?
How many people do you know who seem to spurn the idea of greatness?
I am sure it wouldn’t take you long to count on two hands how many people you know who match this criteria.
You know who I am talking about.
I am talking about all those people who waste all their free time watching TV, surfing social media sites, shopping all their discretionary money away, partying, playing… wasting their lives away.
The people who allow themselves to be consumed by the happenings of the day, yet always complain about not being happy.
People who know they can have a better life and do more with their lives, yet never choose to do anything about it.
People who have talents or stengths, but don’t use them.
You know, the escape artists; the ones trying to escape from effort, from the dismal reality they’ve allowed their lives to drift into. There’s no shortage of them.
But why? Why do they run?
WHY DO WE RUN?
Here’s my hunch.
They run from their greatness because they’ve been programed to believe that greatness is bad.
They’ve been raised to associate greatness with an ego-filled mission that only serves the person striving for it.
They’ve always praised the Rockstar, the pros, and the talented; the Jordan’s, the Kanye’s, the Jim Carrey’s, but when it comes to thinking of themselves as great, they think badly of it.
They praise greatness, but assume it to be bad if they were to chase it themselves.
But this is wrong. It is an incorrect assumption and it keeps way too many people sidelined. It is an error of judgement. It ‘s an error that deprives this world of much good.
Many equally use the thought that “greatness is subjective” as an excuse to not strive for it.
The thinking is, that if we really don’t know what greatness is, how can we pursue it.
We see greatness as talent we don’t have, or some nebulous concept fit only for the rich, the lucky, the famous.
So what do we do? We deem it unworthy of pursuit. We rationalize that greatness is not for us.
But that excuse is weaksauce!
EXECUTING THE EXCUSE
Let’s bring clarity to the issue once and for all. Let’s do it so the making of excuses for pursuing our greatness is harder to come by.
So you can once and for all, believe that you are indeed born for greatness. So you can start creating the great life you were meant to live.
Why? Because this world seriously needs your greatness!
Look at the world we live in. Last I checked, there is some major room for improvement.
Let’s settle this once and for all.
Let’s see if we can come up with a strong, undeniable definition of greatness, one that we can all agree on. One that we can all be eager to pursue and inspired to realize.
So what is greatness then?
For the better part of a year, I interviewed a handful of people and asked them what their take on greatness was, and their responses helped me pull together THE ANSWER.
Before I share that answer though, let me give you some of those responses.
Here they are:
19 GUIDES TO GREATNESS
1. “Greatness is consistently, every day, pushing your boundaries, chasing your dreams, and trying to do that thing that’s inside of you that you want to bring out.” – Evan Carmichael
2. “Greatness is the constant pursuit of realizing and increasing your potential.” – Tyler Basu
3. “Greatness is Succeeding at what you intend to do.” – Joe Vitale
4. “Greatness is being the top 1% of what you do.” – John Lee Dumas
5. “Greatness is going for IT versus letting life happen to you, you going out and making life happen.” – Adam Ray Rogers
“Greatness is going for IT versus letting life happen to you, you going out and making life happen.” – Adam Ray RogersTweet Quote
6. “Greatness is the continual striving to become the best you can possibly be.” – Matt Rushbrook
7. “Greatness is helping other people achieve their dreams.” – Sean Penwell
8. “Greatness means living your best life, mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Doing the best you can in all four areas.” – Anthony Frasier
9. “Greatness does not have to be learned, it just hast to be remembered.” – Norman Bell
10. “Greatness is knowing that you are putting it all out there.” – Daniel Rodriguez
11. “Greatness is not about the money, it’s about doing what you are passionate about, and getting to help people in the process.” – Dan Western
12. “Greatness is facing life’s challenges and rising when we fall.” – Kris J. Simpson
13. “Greatness is not being content with common.” – Sam Horn
14. “Greatness is living the life you were created to live.” – Ashley M. Williams
15. “Greatness is going for what makes you feel good as a person.” – Gary Szenderski
16. “Greatness is living a life you believe in and trying your best to help other people.” – Matthew Roberts
17. “Greatness is realizing who you are and then beginning the process of owning who you are.” – Jay Wong
18. “Greatness is a byproduct of extreme self-discipline.” – Artesian Kirskey
19. “Greatness is the degree to which you use your strengths, talents, and characteristics to advance the world.” – Bob Burg
“Greatness is the degree to which you use your strengths, talents, and characteristics to advance the world.” – Bob BurgTweet Quote
That should do the trick.
Did you see the trend among these perspectives?
I did, and this is what I gathered. Greatness is about fulfilling one’s potential. And one’s potential is defined as striving to maximize your gifts, your talents, your strengths.
And a natural byproduct of doing so, is a positive transformation of your life. And not just your life, but the lives’ of others as well.
“When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo CoelhoTweet Quote
Still not convinced?
Dang, I guess I have to go nuclear.
Well, here we go.
Take a look at the set of antonyms for Greatness below. As you read them, realize, that if you are not pursuing your Greatness, then you are allowing your life to be defined by the following:
Averageness, Badness, Crumminess, Inferiority, Mediocrity, Ordinariness, Worthlessness.
Once again….If you are not pursuing your greatness, you’re pursuing a life of insignificance, smallness, weakness, powerlessness, averageness, worthlessness, etc…
Please my friend, pretty please, tell me you’re not okay with allowing your life to be defined in such a way.
We weren’t born to look down, to go backwards, to shrink. We were born to look up to the heavens, to go forward, to reach!
But don’t just say it, show it. Show the world you’re not okay being defined as the opposite of greatness. Show it with action.
What kind of action? This kind of action.
Here are 10 actions you can start doing today to help you realize your greatness.
10 Actions To Start To Realize Your Greatness
1 – Start Demanding Excellence From Yourself
Your potential will be limited by your demands, no one else’s. Demand the very best from yourself, because no one else will.
If you want better for yourself, for your life, for your business, for others, you must be committed to excellence.
Strive for perfection. You may not hit it, but you if you don’t aim for the best, you damn sure ain’t gonna ever get it.
Commit to always giving your best, in all areas of your life. Start demanding excellence from yourself, today.
2 – Find Your Purpose, and Live It
Would you hop in a car with a blindfolded driver who had no idea where he was at, or where he was going?
Where do you think you’d end up?
That’s right, probably flying off some cliff or stuck in a ditch.
Well, the same thing happens to us when we don’t know where we are going. The cliffs and ditches are still there, they just appear in a different form.
Capiche kemo sabe?
So know where you are going. If you never take the time to truly find out what it is you want in this life, you’ll never get anywhere.
Aimlessness is the antithesis to Greatness.
Take some time to dig deep and find out what it is you really want in this life. Discover what your purpose is. Once you find it, then get to work with all your might and all your energy to live it.
People with purpose prosper.
3 – Start Reading Biographies About Great People
Reading about great people is so important. It is important because it will help you realize how normal those “GREAT” people actually were. It will reveal the secrets to their greatness.
And you’ll be surprised to learn that much of the great’s greatness stemmed not so much from special talents or skills, but from their great wills. And the great thing is, the decision to will your destiny is in your control.
I can tell you this fact all day, but you won’t know it, until you’ve had the ‘aha’ yourself. So get to reading friend.
Don’t know what book to start with. Here’s a good list to start with.
4 – Start Taking Care of Your Body
You don’t have to strive to be Mr. Olympia or a sexy super model. But you need to take care of your body.
Your body is your temple, and it reflects how you feel about yourself.
If every time you look in the mirror you see something you don’t like, you’ll subtly communicate to yourself negative thoughts. And negative thoughts lead to doubt and mediocrity, not greatness.
On top of that, people will treat you differently if you showcase disrespect for your physical appearance.
Their judgement may not be right or nice, but it will be there, and that is a fact.
And if the vibe you are always getting from people is that of disgust, how do you think those accumulated vibes are going to make you feel?
That’s right, not good.
So, start taking care of your physical appearance and your health, and ensure the vibes you get from yourself and others are only good ones.
5 – Start Being Grateful For What You Have, But Stay Hungry For More
Be humble enough to know that everything you have in your life is a blessing. If you are unappreciative for what you do have, why should anyone or anything (God, Universe, Great Spirit, or Human Patron) give you more.
Would you give five dollars to someone who crumbled up a dollar that you so graciously gave them?
I sure as hell wouldn’t. And I am certain the world mysteriously works in much the same way.
Be grateful for all you have, while staying hungry to get more.
And don’t you think for a second that wanting more is greedy. There’s nothing wrong with a good appetite.
In fact, you can’t grow without an appetite. Without an appetite, you won’t eat. And lions that don’t eat (accomplish) don’t grow.
That’s just the nature of things my friend.
So always say thank you to your higher power for what you have, and for all the accomplishments and rewards that are still in store for you.
Start being grateful today, but stay hungry my friend! Very hungry!
6 – Start Waking Up Early
You’ll be amazed by all the benefits you’ll receive from doing such a small thing like waking up early.
When you wake up early you’ll improve how you feel about yourself. Waking up early helps you kick laziness to the curb.
A lot of times when we wake up late, we wake up groggy. We wake up feeling sluggish, and those sluggish feelings can carry over into much of what we do throughout the day.
The slow, the sluggish, the slothful rarely win the prizes of life.
Not to mention, slothful people usually look like crap (see step 4).
Waking up earlier will also help you with productivity. It will give you more time to plan out your days, or finally help you find the time to stop postponing the creation of your magnum opus, your life’s masterpiece.
Start waking up earlier home slice!
7 – Start Adopting the ABS Attitude (Always Be Striving)
Never be satisfied. When you allow yourself to be satisfied, you give in to mediocrity. Greatness is not halfway up the mountain, greatness is progression towards the top, and eventually the top.
Look, we are born to grow, to change, to improve.
We’ve all been doing it since day ONE.
It’s the nature of things.
In life, we are either moving forward in growth, or stagnating, dying, decaying.
What do we call a tree that stops growing?
The same can be said for your relationships, your health, and your career.
Always be striving to move them forward, or brace yourself for their eventual death.
Adopt the ABS attitude today… and never, never, whatever you do, never stop striving.
8 – Start Trusting Your Instincts
You may have already realized this fact my friend, but if you have yet to, listen up.
You are going to find that many people in your life don’t support you. Well, let me put it this way, they’ll support you, so long as what you are doing doesn’t make them feel bad.
They’ll support you if what you are doing doesn’t threaten them or their insecure egos.
True story, sad story, but let’s not cry about it.
Let’s instead prepare for it.
Here’s what happens, we all too often mistakenly ask the wrong people for advice. You’ll know they were the wrong people because they’ll lead you in a direction that is not best for you. They typically lead you in a direction that is best for them and their frail egos.
It’s very possible that these people aren’t leading you astray on purpose. But that’s neither here nor there, because it will happen regardless.
To combat this, just start trusting in your own instincts.
Trust what you feel. Stop asking people for their advice.
If you must seek out people’s advice, don’t hesitate to buck it if it doesn’t jive with you. And know that It’s okay, in fact good, to go with your gut.
Start trusting your instincts, they somehow always know what’s best for you.
9 – Start Making Effort Your Secret Weapon
Effort is the key to unlocking your potential.
Chances are you weren’t born the tallest, the most beautiful, or the most intelligent. But what you were born with, was the power to decide.
And with that power of decision you can either decide to do just enough, or you can decide to go above and beyond.
You can decide to outwork, outsmart, and outdo the person you were yesterday. You can decide to beat the competition, the talent, the privileged, with effort.
Make effort your secret weapon, today.
10 – Start Reading at Least One Article a Week from Top Success Sites Like TheSTRIVE.co
Look, if you have been hanging around duds your whole life, you will eventually adopt a dud mentality.
When you start hanging around winners, champions, and studs, people who are going somewhere, you too will start going somewhere.
When your start filling your mind with words of encouragement and strength, you’ll become stronger.
And a stronger you, is a better you, and a better you is a greater you.
They say, birds of a feather flock together, but here we don’t flock…we strive.
Here, we say, ‘Eagles of a feather, endeavor together.’
So bookmark TheSTRIVE.co, and become an eagle my friend.
Make it a part of your weekly reading.
You’ll be in good great company.
My friend, know this; there is something inside of you that the world needs.
I know there is something that burns inside of your soul that has yet to be let out.
So let it out!
Your life will count for something my friend, but ONLY if you are willing to pursue your potential, your greatness.
So if you’ve been a lazy cowardly lion lately, stop it. That’s you running from your greatness. Stop running. Instead, turn around and face your greatness.
But don’t just face it, lean into it.
Lean into it by following the 10 suggestions above.
And then cap it off with this…
Go stand in front of a mirror and look into it. Look at your reflection and stare hard at that lion (or eagle) you see…
Now pound on your chest, and howl aloud with me….
“YOU WERE BORN FOR GREATNESS!!!!!”
And greatness you’ll see!
Till next time,
PS – If you’re ready to step up to the plate to become the hero you know you can be then be sure to read this.
50+ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT RESPECT
Respect is a fundamental human need. We all crave respect and admiration from others, and we all have a deep need for self-respect as well. As Maya Angelou once put it, “I think it’s important to respect yourself because if you don’t then nobody else is going to respect you.”
Thus, both having and giving respect is essential to a happy and fulfilling life. It’s the foundation of a healthy self-esteem, a positive self-image, and our ability to give respect to others. Respect is an important part of life, and it’s critical to earn if one is striving for more success and influence in their lives.
So, if you’re looking for a little bit of inspiration and some of the best sayings and quotes about respect, you’ll find both here:
BEST QUOTES ABOUT RESPECT
1. “Respect is earned by action alone, not self-graticulation.” – Paul Combs
2. “Self-respect knows no considerations.” – Mahatma Gandhi
3. “You can’t force someone to respect you, but you can refuse to be disrespected.” – Barb Schmidt
4. “As we grow as unique persons, we learn to respect the uniqueness of others.” – Robert Schuller
5. “I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.” – Albert Einstein
“I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.” – Albert EinsteinClick To Tweet
6. “Do not tolerate disrespect, not even from yourself.” – Unknown
7. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
8. “You should never be surprised when someone treats you with respect, you should expect it.” – Sarah Dessen
9. “Self respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself. ” – Abraham Heschel
10. “Self-respect is the cornerstone of all virtue.” – John Herschell
11. “Respect is a two-way street, if you want to get it, you’ve got to give it.” – R.G. Risch
12. “If you have some respect for people as they are, you can be more effective in helping them to become better than they are.” – John W. Gardner
13. “Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
14. “Never respect men merely for their riches, but rather for their philanthropy; we do not value the sun for its height, but for its use.” – Gamaliel Bailey
15. “When we show our respect for other living things, they respond with respect for us.” – Arapaho proverb
“When we show our respect for other living things, they respond with respect for us.” – Arapaho proverbClick To Tweet
16. “Respect other people’s feelings. It might mean nothing to you, but it could mean everything to them.” – Roy T. Bennett
17. “I’m not concerned with your liking or disliking me. All I ask is that you respect me as a human being.” – Jackie Robinson
18. “One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” – Bryant H. McGill
19. “How people treat you with their karma. How you react is yours.” – Wayne W. Dyer
20. “I cannot conceive of a greater loss than the loss of one’s self-respect.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“I cannot conceive of a greater loss than the loss of one’s self-respect.” – Mahatma GandhiClick To Tweet
21. “There is no respect for others without humility in one’s self.” – Henri Amiel
22. “Be you. The world will adjust.” – Barry Popik
23. “Love yourself enough to surround yourself with people who respect you.” – Anonymous
24. “Life is short, and we should respect every moment of it.” – Orhan Pamuk
25. “A human being is not to be handled as a tool but is to be respected and revered.” – Felix Adler
“A human being is not to be handled as a tool but is to be respected and revered.” – Felix AdlerClick To Tweet
26. “When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.” – Dalai Lama
27. “The right to be respected is won by respecting others.” – Vasyl Sukhomlynsky
28. “Always respect another’s opinion and another’s point of view.” – Sri Sathya Sai Baba
29. “Responsibility and respect for others and their religious beliefs are also part of freedom.” – Horst Koehler
30. “If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.” – Louis D. Brandeis
“If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.” – Louis D. BrandeisClick To Tweet
31. “One of the surprising things in this world is the respect a worthless man has for himself.” E. W. Howe
32. “Have a big enough heart to love unconditionally, and a broad enough mind to embrace the differences that make each of us unique.” – D.B. Harrop
33. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” – Robert Moley
34. “You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.” – Amy Bloom
35. “The fact that someone else loves you doesn’t rescue you from the project of loving yourself.” – Sahaj Kohli
“The fact that someone else loves you doesn’t rescue you from the project of loving yourself.” – Sahaj KohliClick To Tweet
36. “Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners.” – Laurence Sterne
37. “Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.” – Robert Tew
38. “Everyone’s a STAR and deserves the right to twinkle.” – Marilyn Monroe
39 “Respect is how to treat everyone.” – Richard Branson
40. “Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.” – Bruce Lee
41. “Respect is as important as love in a relationship!” – Anonymous
42. “Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you.” – Roy T. Bennett
43. “Respect yourself and others will respect you.” – Confucius
44. “I am who I am. That’s why my friends and peers respect and appreciate me.” – Kevin Hart
45. “The idea of respect is more than just being polite.” – Bruce Glassman
46. “Little people are indifferent. Superior people are caring.” – Maxima Lagac’e
47. “I can be hurt only by people I respect.” – Mary Balogh
48. “I must respect the opinions of others even if I disagree with them.” – Herbert H. Lehman
49. “Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be.” – Leo Tolstoy
50. “Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one is idolized.” – Albert Einstein
“Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one is idolized.” – Albert EinsteinClick To Tweet
51. “Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.” – Ed Mylett
52. “Show up early, treat people with respect and perform at the highest levels till the world can’t deny you.” – Grant Cardone
53. “Our lives are a work of art. Plant seeds of love and respect and reap a harvest of prosperity and peace.” – Joan Pillen
54. “We can’t expect to be respected if we can’t respect ourselves.” – Derrick Jackson
55. “Don’t worry what others think of you, be confident and straightforward with decency and others will respect you.” – Lori Greiner
“Don’t worry what others think of you, be confident and straightforward with decency and others will respect you.” – Lori GreinerClick To Tweet
Bonus Quote on Respect
Bonus: Here’s one last and final respect quote. We think it holds the key to a better life and a better world. Enjoy:
We hope you enjoyed these inspiring respect quotes. If any caught your eye please feel free to share it, and if you found inspiration in this page, please bookmark or share it with others.
Till next time,
75+ INSPIRATIONAL ED MYLETT QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
Ed Mylett is an entrepreneur, motivational speaker, podcast host, and is one of the best peak performance experts in the world. He’s also the best-selling author of ‘The Power of One More‘, and is a self-described team-made millionaire. That said, Ed has a passion for helping people adopt and develop a champion’s mindset so they can achieve more success in life. So, we’ve rounded up some of the best Ed Mylett quotes of all-time.
We hope you’ll be able to leverage this collection of quotes for inspiration on how to become a champion in all areas of your life. So, if you’re ready for some highly motivational Ed Mylett quotes, then let’s dive right in:
BEST ED MYLETT QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “What you envision in your mind, how you see yourself, and how you envision the world around you is of great importance, because those things become your focus.” – Ed Mylett
2. “Where you are now in life is the sum of the decisions you’ve made.” – Ed Mylett
3. “I am constantly obsessed with writing the next chapter of my life, not reading the previous ones. The happiest and most fulfilled people don’t read the past chapters of their life.” -Ed Mylett
4. “You cannot love yourself if you are not being yourself. You cannot believe in yourself if you are not being yourself.” – Ed Mylett
5. “Strength grows in the moments when you think you can’t go on, but you keep going anyway.” – Ed Mylett
“Strength grows in the moments when you think you can’t go on, but you keep going anyway.” – Ed MylettTweet Quote
6. “It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.” – Ed Mylett
7. “The quality of your life is equal to the quality of the questions you ask yourself.” – Ed Mylett
8. “Your subconscious thoughts are always try to prove your right. Change 10% of your thoughts and you can dramatically change your life.” – Ed Mylett
9. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your dreams.” – Ed Mylett
10. “Life’s going to give you what you’ll fight for.” – Ed Mylett
11. “You are one decision away from a totally different life.” – Ed Mylett
12. “You matter. There is greatness within you. You’re going to win. You were put on this earth to do something great.” – Ed Mylett
13. “The price you will pay for not making your dream come true is far greater than the one you will pay to make it come true.” – Ed Mylett
14. “People who perform at a higher level set standards, not goals. Ultimately in life, you don’t always get your goals, but you will always get your standards.” – Ed Mylett
15. “If you win the morning, you win the day.” – Ed Mylett
16. “The process of building self confidence is actually very easy. Self-confidence is self trust. Self-confidence is building a reputation with yourself… that you keep your word to you, that you keep the promises you make to you.” – Ed Mylett
17. “You’d be surprised by how good you’d be if you just decide to win.” – Ed Mylett
18. “When you push through a fear, on the other side of it, our greatest gifts are revealed to us!” – Ed Mylett
19. “Stop allowing people to make you feel bad for refusing to settle for an average and ordinary life.” – Ed Mylett
20. “Are you willing to sacrifice who you are now for who you can become?” – Ed Mylett
21. “The number one addiction in the world today is the addiction to other people’s approval.” – Ed Mylett
22. “You can’t be grateful and be a victim at the same time. Stop playing the blame game.” – Ed Mylett
23. “The comfortable road will never lead you to the person you are destined to be in your life, never.” – Ed Mylett
24. “The instant you accept responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you acquire the power to change it.” – Ed Mylett
25. “Let your test become your testimony.” – Ed Mylett
26. “It’s what you do when you aren’t motivated that determines success or failure.” – Ed Mylett
27. “The reason so many people do not achieve their goals is because they did not get specific and clear.” – Ed Mylett
28. “To catch your God-sized dreams, you must rely on your faith! When your own knowledge, preparation, and training are simply not enough, lean on your faith and you will be able to maxout and reach an elite level.” – Ed Mylett
29. “I am chasing a guy. The man I am chasing is the better version of myself, the man I am capable of becoming, the man I was put on this earth to be.” – Ed Mylett
30. “Success is inside; it comes from you.” – Ed Mylett
31. “If you have truly committed to your dreams, there is no obstacle too big.” – Ed Mylett
32. “The thing that’s going to kill your dream is the obsession about what other people are going to think about you.” – Ed Mylett
33. “If you can find small things to be grateful for during difficult times, when big things do happen for you… you will enjoy them a million times more.” – Ed Mylett
34. “People respond to energy, much more than they do to words. They respond to what they feel, not what they hear and see. Hearing and seeing are real low-level influences. Energy, spirit, transfer of energy is what people respond to.” – Ed Mylett
35. “Most of what you do every day is related to your HABITS. And the habits you keep are ultimately what you become.” – Ed Mylett
“Most of what you do every day is related to your HABITS. And the habits you keep are ultimately what you become.” – Ed MylettTweet Quote
36. “The difference between a thought and a decision is the immediate action you take.” – Ed Mylett
37. “The truth is, if you are not putting in the time, effort and energy every single day, someone else is.” – Ed Mylett
38. “We should always be in the process of changing and becoming the next, best version of ourselves.” – Ed Mylett
39. “The “adversary’s” greatest tool that he can use against you, to get you to lose in your life is to get you discouraged and doubting.” – Ed Mylett
40. “Doubt is just another form of distraction. Ignore it.” – Ed Mylett
41. “Good is the enemy of great.” – Ed Mylett
42. “If you’re not motivated, get to work! Let your motivation come from doing the work.” – Ed Mylett
43. “Sustainable success is not built overnight. Real success is the result of consistent, sustained effort.” – Ed Mylett
44. “Your obsessions become your possessions.” – Ed Mylett
45. “I need to embrace the suffering. Suffering and sacrifice and hard work is an indication of progress towards our dreams!” – Ed Mylett
“I need to embrace the suffering. Suffering and sacrifice and hard work is an indication of progress towards our dreams!” – Ed MylettTweet Quote
46. “School teaches people that learning is the key, but knowledge isn’t powerful unless it’s applied. What separates you from the rest of the pack is not necessarily what you know, but your ability to apply that knowledge and execute.” – Ed Mylett
47. “It takes a leader with vision to help people with dreams.” – Ed Mylett
48. “You are most capable and qualified to help the person you used to be.” – Ed Mylett
49. “I’d rather chase a dream and fail than settle for average and succeed.” – Ed Mylett
50. “Want to be happier? DO MORE!” – Ed Mylett
51. “Don’t let anybody limit your dreams or your expectations of yourself!” – Ed Mylett
52. “Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s trouble. It takes away today’s peace.” – Ed Mylett
53. “There’s no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let people get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.” – Ed Mylett
54. “Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.” – Ed Mylett
55. “Never regret being a good person to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you, and their behavior says everything about them.” – Ed Mylett
“Never regret being a good person to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you, and their behavior says everything about them.” – Ed MylettTweet Quote
56. “If it’s not going to matter in 5 years, DO NOT spend more than 5 minutes being upset by it.” – Ed Mylett
57. “Be so positive that negative people don’t want to be around you.” – Ed Mylett
58. “Stop waiting until you’re ready, by the time you get started it will be too late.” – Ed Mylett
59. “What you allow is what will continue.” – Ed Mylett
60. “If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.” – Ed Mylett
“If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.” – Ed MylettTweet Quote
61. “You effort will always be congruent with what you believe you are worth.” – Ed Mylett
62. “Extraordinary habits are what allow people to perform at an elite level.” – Ed Mylett
63. “It’s only lonely at the top if you don’t help anyone else get there.” – Ed Mylett
64. “Your schedule determines your destiny! The down payment on your dream is made w tons and tons of appointments, calls and prospecting .The investment of the grind now, pays off the balance on that dream someday!” – Ed Mylett
65. “Identity is the invisible force that drives all external results.” – Ed Mylett
66. “Don’t waste words on small people. The most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.” – Ed Mylett
67. “Lady’s, men you too… you are perfect as you exist right now, but… that version of you isn’t sufficient next year. You gotta be crazy hungry and in crisis to get to that next version of you.” – Ed Mylett
68. “More people would learn and grow from their mistakes if they weren’t so busy denying them.” – Ed Mylett
69. “If serving is below you, then leadership is beyond you.” – Ed Mylett
70. “Don’t go broke trying to look rich.” – Ed Mylett
71. “Goals are not promises, they’re commitments. It’s your reasons, not your goals that keep you from giving up.” – Ed Mylett
72. “Show me a self-confident person who also has humility and I will show you somebody with an amazing future.” – Ed Mylett
73. “It’s important that we celebrate our wins. We celebrate our lives because it causes us to want the next bite. It keeps us hungrier, not the reverse.” – Ed Mylett
74. “I think the biggest shift in our lives, the things that make us the happiest is that when somebody helps us identify our natural giftedness.” – Ed Mylett
75. “Every single successful person has had to face moments when there was no reason or logic that indicated they should continue, zero motivation and inspiration. Still, they showed up and put one foot in front of the other anyway.” – Ed Mylett
“Every single successful person has had to face moments when there was no reason or logic that indicated they should continue, zero motivation and inspiration. Still, they showed up and put one foot in front of the other anyway.” – Ed MylettTweet Quote
Bonus Ed Mylett Quote
Bonus: Alright, here is one of our most favorite Ed Mylett quotes. We added it as bonus, because we stand behind it, and believe it to be 100% true. Use it to keep learning, and looking forward towards your better future, regardless of the challenges you face.
Great job making it to the end of these Ed Mylett quotes. We hope they’ve inspired you to think a bitt differently about success.
But most importantly, we hope they’ve motivated to pursue or keep pursuing the amazing life you deserve.
Till you reach your aims,
75+ POWERFUL QUOTES ABOUT EMBRACING CHANGE
There is only one constant in life, and that is change. We can resist it, or we can embrace it. Resisting typically brings pain, prolongs suffering, and is often done so in vain. However, embracing change sets the stage for renewal, growth, and a more promising future. Which is why we’ve rounded up these embrace change quotes.
Our hope is that these powerful quotes will inspire you to let go and grow, to change. But more importantly, we hope these embrace change quotes inspire you to lean into whatever change you may be resisting at the moment. Certainly, changing for the sake of change is of no benefit to anyone, but there a few areas in everyone’s life where change may just be what we need.
So, if you’re ready to dive into some empowering quotes that can help you embrace the changes you may be resisting in your life, let’s dive right in:
INSPIRATIONAL EMBRACE CHANGE QUOTES
1. “Embrace change. True success can be defined by your ability to adapt to changing circumstances.” – Connie Sky
2. “The art of life lies in constant readjustment to our surroundings.” – Kakuzo Okaura
3. “Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.” – Eckhart Tolle
4. “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
5. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya AngelouTweet Quote
6. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
7. “Adaptability is about the powerful difference between adapting to cope and adapting to win.” – Max McKeown
8. “Life is series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward, in whatever way they like.” – Lao Tzu
9. “Nothing on this earth is standing still. It is either growing or it is dying. No matter if it’s a tree or a human being.” – Lou Holtz
10. “Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.” – Dalai Lama
11. “You can either react to change, embrace change or create change.” – Bobby Umar
12. “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.” – Anonymous
13. “When we resist change, it’s called suffering. But when we can completely let go and not struggle against it, when we can embrace the groundlessness of our situation and relax into it’s dynamic quality, that’s called enlightenment” – Pema Chödrön
14. “Life happens. Adapt. Embrace change, and make the most of everything that comes your way.” – Nick Jonas
15. “The only constant in life is change.” – Heraclitus
16. “The most harmful dragon we chase is the one that makes us think we can change things that are simply not ours to change.” – Ryan Holiday
17. “Reinvention occurs everyday. It’s not something you wake up every five years and say, ‘OK today is Reinvention Day.’” – James Altucher
18. “Change is inevitable, progress is optional.” – Tony Robbins
19. “Each of us has the opportunity to change and grow until our very last breath.” – M.F. Ryan
20. “Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.” – Elon Musk
“Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.” – Elon MuskTweet Quote
21. “The only way to make sense of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” – Alan Watts
22. “Things change. Stuff happens. Life goes on.” – Elizabeth Scott
23. “Life is about change. Sometimes it’s painful. Sometimes it’s beautiful. But most of the time, it’s both.” – Lana Lang
24. “The only way to get to the point of change is to understand the mistakes that are made before the change.” – Kevin Hart
25. “We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are.” – Max Depree
26. “Nothing Endures but Change.” – Heraclitus
27. “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
28. “The instant you accept responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you acquire the power to change it.” – Ed Mylett
29. “Change is inevitable in life. You can either resist it and potentially get run over by it, or you can choose to cooperate with it, adapt to it, and learn how to benefit from it.” – Jack Canfield
30. “Change before you have to.” – Jack Welch
31. “Persistence is the mother of personal change.” – Robin Sharma
32. “If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we are not really living.” – Gail Sheeby
33. “There is opportunity in change. With change, comes the opportunity to live differently, become who we wish to be, and to live life on our own terms.” – Atlas Rowe
34. “Pain doesn’t tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue you will change.” – Kobe Bryant
35. “Those who cannot change their mind, cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
36. “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” – John F. Kennedy
37. “Change is hard at first, messy in the middle, and gorgeous in the end.” – Robin Sharma
38. “Change can be tough, but I’ve never heard anybody say it wasn’t worth it.” – Carol Dweck
39. “It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.” – Alan Cohen
40. “Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.” – John Wooden
41. “When you’re finished changing, you’re finished.” – Benjamin Franklin
43. “When you embrace change you will begin to see it as an opportunity for growth.” – Jack Canfield
42. “I think growth of the brain is a slow process. But you do change and the more you accept change and embrace change, the better.” – Diane Keaton
44. “To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.” – Henri Bergson
45. “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” – Henry Ford
“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” – Henry FordTweet Quote
46. “Don’t fear change, embrace it.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
47. “All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns.” – Bruce Lee
48. “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” – Winston Churchill
49. “The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” – John Maxwell
50. “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.” – Albert Einstein
51. “Success in life hinges more on seizing opportunity than having everything go according to plan.” – Ethan Austin
52. “Nothing is forever except change.” – Buddha
53. “Maturity is when you stop complaining and making excuses, and start making changes.” – Roy T. Bennett
54. “Resistance is never the agent of change. You have to embrace the actions that are going to get you closer to your goal.” – Ali Vincent
55. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Mel Robbins
56. “If I asked you, do you need to change? And you said to me, ‘No’, I’d be worried, you know? Like you think you’ve everything figured out emotionally, professionally, all of your relationships, everything’s golden. Oh, OK. How’s that working out for you?” – Simon Sinek
57. “Rather than wishing for change, you first must be prepared to change.” – Catherine Pulsifier
58. “The best time for new beginnings is now.” – Embrace Change Quote
59. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
60. “You don’t have to hold yourself hostage to who you used to be.” – Oprah Winfrey
61. “One reason people resist change is because they focus on what they have to give up, instead of what they have to gain.” – Rick Godwin
62. “Embrace uncertainty. Some of the most beautiful chapters in our lives won’t have a title until much later.” – Bob Goff
63. “Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.” – Confucius
64. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
65. “Change is not something you can avoid or pretend is not there. We all need to embrace it and face it head-on.” – Jay Shetty
“Change is not something you can avoid or pretend is not there. We all need to embrace it and face it head-on.” – Jay ShettyTweet Quote
66. “Embracing change means accepting that you can’t keep everything under control. As frightening as this thought is, it’s also very liberating. In fact, embracing change is key to your growth as an individual and highly affects your overall success and happiness.” – Intelligent Change
67. “Embrace change, even when the change slaps you in the face.” – Walter Breuning
68. “Achieving the life of your dreams and experiencing continuous personal evolution means commitment to the long game. You become the person you want to be not by enormous lifestyle changes, but slow, manageable tweaks over time.” – Bernhard Schroeder
69. “You cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad.” – C.S. Lewis
70. “If you resist change, you resist life.” – Sadhguru
71. “It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive, but those who can best manage change.” – Charles Darwin
72. “All changes are preceded by chaos.” – Deepak Chopra
73. “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.” – James Baldwin
74. “When in doubt, choose change.” – Lily Leung
75. “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start getting excited about what could go right.” – Tony Robbins
“Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start getting excited about what could go right.” – Tony RobbinsTweet Quote
Bonus Embrace Change Quote
Bonus: Alright, here is one of our favorite quotes about embracing change. We added it as bonus to our embrace change quotes collection because we stand behind it, and believe it to be 100% true.
Great job making it to the end of these embrace change quotes! We know scouring through a long list of quotes like this is no small feat, so big kudos to you.
That said, we hope these quotes have inspired you to want to lean into any change you may have been resisting up until this point. Remember, your better future is on the other side of change, so embrace it!
Until you reach that future…
40+ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR FOREVER
We all experience tough times, and go through our fair share of trials and challenges as we seek meaningful achievement in our lives. Similarly, we’ve all been there when we didn’t know who we were and what we had to give to the world.
We’ve made mistakes we regret and decisions weren’t proud of. Decisions that may have led us to a place in our lives where nothing seemed to be going our way. To a place where we want to give up. But you know what? The most successful people have been in the same spot as you and me: frustrated, anxious, lost, depressed, and tempted to give up on their dreams… but we are all glad they didn’t.
Perhaps you’ve found yourself in that never-ending downward spiral, or at least it seems that way to you. Maybe you just haven’t discovered the best way out of it yet. You desperately want a change, you want to become a better version of yourself — but you just don’t know how.
Well, we can’t guarantee to change your life for you, but, we can provide you with some powerful quotes from a handful of highly successful people that may just move you to want to change your life once and for all.
In reading these quotes, you’ll understand that the people who have reached their dreams, are not much different than we are. They’ve also found themselves stuck in a rut, or living in downward spiral, but what made them so special was their determination, willingness to work hard, and their mentality of never giving up. So, if you’re ready for some inspiring quotes that will help you follow in their footsteps so you can change your life, fasten your seatbelt, and let’s get started.
Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
1. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your inner voice.” – Steve Jobs
2. “We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise, why else even be here.” – Steve Jobs
3. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
4. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
5. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen KellerTweet Quote
6. “The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but no vision.” – Helen Keller
7. “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
8. “To be successful you must be unique, you must be so different that if people want what you have, they must come to you to get it.” – Walt Disney
9. “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
10. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t.” – Eleanor RooseveltTweet Quote
11. “Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
12. “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.” – Oprah Winfrey
13. “Anything you can imagine you can create.” – Oprah Winfrey
14. “Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
16. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
17. “There is no excuse for not trying.” – Barack Obama
18. “Some men see things and ask why. Others dream things and ask why not.” – George Bernard Shaw
19. “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
20. “It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.” – William James
“It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.” – William JamesTweet Quote
21. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” – Stephen King
22. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
23. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
24. “Do not worry about why problems exist in the world– just respond to people’s needs.” – Mother Teresa
25. “Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.” – Marcus Aurelius
26. “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got up again.” – Nelson Mandela
27. “Who I am as a guitarist is defined by my failure to become Jimi Hendrix.” – Jimi Hendrix
28. “A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn into glorious success.” – Elbert Hubbard
29. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too can become great.” – Mark Twain
30. “Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” – Andy Warhol
“Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” – Andy WarholTweet Quote
31. “Watch your actions, they become your habits. Watch your habits, they become your character.” – Vince Lombardi
32. “Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.” – Dalai Lama
33. “Don’t confuse schooling with education. I didn’t go to Harvard but the people who work for me did.” – Elon Musk
34. “ I’ve missed 9.000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that’s why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
35. “I’ve learned that making a ‘living’ is not the same as making a ‘life’.” – Maya Angelou
“I’ve learned that making a ‘living’ is not the same as making a ‘life’.” – Maya AngelouTweet Quote
36. “Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude.” – Anne Frank
37. “Every human heart cries and yearns for the same thing: a chance to fulfill his or her own dreams and desires. Even the poorest man has a dream.” – Myles Munroe
38. “If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness.” – Les Brown
39. “ The truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
40. “Effort and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” – John F. Kennedy
41. “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.” – Tony Robbins
42. “Live your vision and demand your success.” – Steve Maraboli
43. “ Being honest may not give you many friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” – John Lennon
44. “Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.” – James Baldwin
45. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
46. “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jen Sincero
47. “ To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
And there you have it, some of the best quotes to reinvigorate you for the rest of your day, and hopefully the rest of your life.
I encourage you to keep these powerful quotes close to your heart everywhere you go because they truly have the power to guide you in the right direction.
Till you reach your aims,
100+ QUOTES ABOUT STRENGTH TO HELP YOU BECOME UNSTOPPABLE
Strength is the quality or state of being strong, be it mentally, physically, or spiritually. It’s that defining factor between success and failure, between thriving and declining, or between keeping it together and utterly falling apart. Those who have it, especially when it comes to inner strength, are virtually unstoppable. Challenges come, times get tough, but the strong keep going. Which is why we’ve pulled together this powerful collection of inspirational quotes about strength.
Our hope is that these quotes will lift you up and nudge you forward, especially during the hard times. And to be used to help you find the inner strength needed to get through your biggest challenges so you can achieve your aims. But more importantly, we hope these quotes inspire you with a renewed spirit and belief that you can make it through whatever it is that you are going through in life.
So, if you’re ready to be zero-in on some wise words that can improve your inner strength, become more resilient and relentless, then let’s dive right into these inspiring quotes about strength:
BEST STRENGTH QUOTES TO HELP YOU BECOME UNSTOPPABLE
1. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
2. “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” – Khalil Gibran
3. “Do not judge me by my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.” – Nelson Mandela
4. “Strength is what we can gain from the madness we survive.” – Unknown
5. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go to through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go to through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold SchwarzeneggerTweet Quote
6. “You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
7. “I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.” – Joshua Graham
8. “We all have an inner reserve of strength inside that emerges when life puts us to the test.” – Isabelle Allende
9. “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your own weakness.” – Susan Gale
10. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it.” – Ain Eineziz
12. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” – Elanor Roosevelt
13. “Physical strength will get you to the start line. But inner strength will get you to the finish line.” – Strength Quote
14. “Strength isn’t pretending to be something you’re not. It’s having the courage to live from the truth of who you are.” – Marie Forleo
15. “To hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” – Miyamoto Musashi
“To hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” – Miyamoto MusashiTweet Quote
16. “Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.” – Steve Maraboli
17. “This is the mark of a really admirable man: steadfastness in the face of trouble.” – Ludwig Van Beethoven
18. “Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.” – Lao Tzu
19. “You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.” – Bob Marley
20. “Self-control is strength; right thought is mastery, calmness is power.” – James Allen
21. “Notice that the stiffest tree is usually cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.” – Bruce Lee
22. “One has to understand that braveness is not the absence of fear but rather the strength to keep on going despite the fear.” – Paulo Coelho
23. “Tough times never last but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
24. “The trial you encounter will introduce you to your strengths, remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential.” – Epictetus
25. “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.” – Ray Lewis
26. “Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.” – Winston Churchill
27. “If you were born with the weakness to fall, you were born with the strength to rise.” – Rupi Kaur
28. “The strongest oak tree of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It’s the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun.” – Napoleon Hill
29. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mahatma Gandhi
30. “Our strength grows out of our weaknesses.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
31. “Never forget. You are more capable and stronger than you think you are. And once you believe it, you’ll unleash it.” – The STRIVE
32. “Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.” – William Ellery Channing
33. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
34. “The ability to continue moving when you are feeling scared, fearful or lazy is the sign of true mental strength.” – Matthew Donnelly
35. “Strength is a matter of a mind made up.” – John Beecher
36. “Everything you need is within you, the strength, the courage and confidence to change your life. You just need to look within yourself and find it.” – Amanda Ray
37. “Mental strength is what separates champions from near champions.” – Rafael
38. “Grow through what you go through.” – Anonymous
39. “Problems are not stops signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
40. “Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength; move on.” – Henry Rollins
“Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength; move on.” – Henry RollinsTweet Quote
41. “One day you will tell your story of how you overcame what you went through and it will be someone else’s survival guide.” – Brene Brown
42. “At the end of the day all you need is hope and strength. Hope that it will get better and the strength to hold on until it does.” –
43. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
44. “It’s your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.” – Rumi
45. “It is worth remembering that the time of greatest gain in terms of wisdom and inner strength is often that of greatest difficulty.” – Dalai Lama
“It is worth remembering that the time of greatest gain in terms of wisdom and inner strength is often that of greatest difficulty.” – Dalai LamaTweet Quote
46. “If they hadn’t tried to break me down, I wouldn’t know that I’m unbreakable.” – Gabourery Sidibe
47. “Never be ashamed about being broken, because strength is nothing but pain that’s been repaired.” – Trent Shelton
48. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
49. “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” – Rikki Rogers
50. “Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.” – Anonymous
51. “A steadfast heart does not stray from the path.” – Wayne Gerard
52. “Whatever is in me is stronger than what is out there to defeat me.” – Caroline Myss
53. “Even if he fails again and again to accomplish his purpose, the strength of character gained will be the measure of his true success.” – James Allen
54. “Never underestimate your own strength. You were born for a purpose and blessed with the power to achieve it.” – Leon Brown
55. “Don’t mistake someone’s kindness for weakness. It shows even more strength and ability.” – Lori Greiner
“Don’t mistake someone’s kindness for weakness. It shows even more strength and ability.” – Lori GreinerTweet Quote
56. “I have a theory and I really believe it, I think your worst weakness can become your greatest single strength.” – Barbara Corcoran
57. “Life is about finding yourself, embracing your strengths and weaknesses, and being true to who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
58. “You will never truly know yourself, or the strength of your relationships, until both have been tested by adversity.” – J.K. Rowling
59. “With strength and determination you can do anything you want in life, as long as you believe in yourself, because if you don’t, no one else will.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
60. “Weak is he who permits his thoughts to control his actions; strong is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts.” – Og Mandino
“Weak is he who permits his thoughts to control his actions; strong is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts.” – Og MandinoTweet Quote
61. “Forgiveness isn’t weakness. It’s the ultimate sign of courage and strength.” – Marie Forleo
62. “If you have no struggles, you’ll have no strength.” – Tim Fargo
63. “There is no such thing as going back to square one. Remember that you are starting over with more knowledge, strength and power than you had before.” – Anonymous
65. “Don’t go crawling through life on your hands and knees half-defeated. Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“Don’t go crawling through life on your hands and knees half-defeated. Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.” – Norman Vincent PealeTweet Quote
66. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
67. “If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.” – Carl von Clausewitz
68. “Today’s struggle is tomorrow’s strength, and today’s failure is tomorrow’s reward.” – Anonymous
69. “Patience is not passive, on the contrary, it is concentrated strength.” – Bruce Lee
70. “There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.” – Booker T. Washington
“There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.” – Booker T. WashingtonTweet Quote
71. “It can be dangerous to weaken the strong in our attempts to strengthen the weak” – Jim Rohn
72. “The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.” – Anonymous
73. “Where our strength runs out, God’s strength begins.” – Anonymous
74. “Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body.” – Seneca
75. “The sun itself is weak when it first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” – Charles Dickens
“The sun itself is weak when it first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” – Charles DickensTweet Quote
76. “Libraries are reservoirs of strength, grace, and wit, reminders of order, calm and continuity, lakes of mental energy, neither warm nor cold, light nor dark… In any library in the world, I am at home, unselfconscious, still and absorbed.” – Andrew Carnegie
77. Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look.” – Marcus Aurelius
78. “Always take another step. If this is to no avail take another, and yet another. One step at a time is not too difficult.” – Og Mandino
79. “We can always become stronger and more agile, mentally and physically. We can always become more capable and more reliable. Since that’s the case we should never feel that our work is done. There is always more to do.” – David Goggins
80. “I have a theory that temporary defeat is nature’s way of strengthening us and giving us the courage necessary to reach our goals.” – Bob Proctor
“I have a theory that temporary defeat is nature’s way of strengthening us and giving us the courage necessary to reach our goals.” – Bob ProctorTweet Quote
81. “Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goals: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.” – Louis Pasteur
82. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
83. “I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflections.” – Thomas Paine
84. “Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.” – Stephen R. Covey
85. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Nick Vujicic
“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Nick VujicicTweet Quote
86. “He knows not his own strength who hath not met adversity.” – William Samuel Johnson
87. “Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
88. “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength. ” – Napoleon Bonaparte
89. “When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.” – Joel Olsteen
90. “Never trust your fears, they don’t know your strength.” – Anonymous
91. “The undertaking of a new action brings new strength.” – Richard L. Evans
92. “Success is determined not by whether or not you face obstacles, but by your reaction to them. And if you look at these obstacles as a containing fence, they become your excuse for failure. If you look at them as a hurdle, each one strengthens you for the next.” – Ben Carson
93. “Pain precedes strength.” – Sean Walen
94. All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me…. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney
95. “Few men during their lifetime come anywhere near exhausting the resources dwelling within them. There are deep wells of strength that are never used.” – Richard E. Byrd
“Few men during their lifetime come anywhere near exhausting the resources dwelling within them. There are deep wells of strength that are never used.” – Richard E. ByrdTweet Quote
96. “I am thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” – Alex Elle
97. “Smiling does not necessarily mean you’re happy. Sometimes it just means you’re strong.” – Nishan Panwar
98. “Be sure to put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” – Abraham Lincoln
99. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi
100. “Strength shows not only in the ability to persist but in the ability to start over.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
“Strength shows not only in the ability to persist but in the ability to start over.” – F. Scott FitzgeraldTweet Quote
101. “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.” – Thomas A. Edison
102. “Only the strong survive.” – Allen Iverson
103. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream, and how you handle disappointment along the way.” – Robert Kiyosaki
104. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Christopher Reeve
105. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
“Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother TeresaTweet Quote
106. “That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
107. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Hellen Keller
Bonus Quote on Strength
Bonus: Alright, here is one of our favorite quotes about grit. We added it as bonus, because we stand behind it, and believe it to be 100% true.
Great job making it to the end of this powerful collection of strength quotes! Getting through a list of quotes this size requires resilience, so hats off to you.
That said, we hope you found at least a handful of these quotes about strength both inspiring and encouraging. But more importantly, we hope they’ve helped you realize that you have the strength and resilience it takes to get through whatever life throws at you, and more.
Till you reach your aims,
TYLER PERRY NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HE MAKES A YEAR
13 PRINCIPLES OF PROSPERITY AND ACHIEVEMENT FOR CREATING A RICH LIFE
50+ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT RESPECT
GROWTH MINDSET VS. FIXED MINDSET
75+ INSPIRATIONAL ED MYLETT QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
20 BEST HEALTH APPS FOR OPTIMIZING YOUR FITNESS
STOP WAITING, START DOING: 100+ QUOTES ABOUT TAKING ACTION
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP AND NOT WORK UNTIL YOU DIE
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. If you’ve ever asked yourself,...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
BEST HEATH OPTIMIZER APP AND DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS
This health optimizer app review may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you...
Self-Discipline5 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes9 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence8 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation1 year ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation11 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes9 months ago
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration1 month ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes1 year ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence9 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes2 years ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes9 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation9 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022