The other day I was waiting for my coffee to brew and it was taking a bit longer than normal. So, I fired up my JBL portable speaker and started rocking out to an oldie-but-goodie-song.
BORN FOR GREATNESS
It’s sort of a mainstream song, but a good one. You may have heard of it, it was ‘Born for Greatness’, by Paparoach.
The song had a good high energy beat, just enough to momentarily stand in for the coffee I was waiting for. That songs message though, yeah, it really flared things up within me. Listening to that song put some fire in my heart.
The coffee finished brewing and the song was about to end, and it inspired the following thought, “If we are born for greatness, why are so many of us running from it?”
Well, that thought transformed into some fire. And that’s the kind of fire I plan on sharing with you today.
Running From Our Greatness
I want to touch on this idea of running away from ourselves, of running away from our greatness.
To begin let me ask you this…
How many people do you know who have given up on their dreams?
How many people do you know who have let themselves go? Physically, emotionally, and spiritually?
How many people do you know who seem to spurn the idea of greatness?
I am sure it wouldn’t take you long to count on two hands how many people you know who match this criteria.
You know who I am talking about.
I am talking about all those people who waste all their free time watching TV, surfing social media sites, shopping all their discretionary money away, partying, playing… wasting their lives away.
The people who allow themselves to be consumed by the happenings of the day, yet always complain about not being happy.
People who know they can have a better life and do more with their lives, yet never choose to do anything about it.
People who have talents or stengths, but don’t use them.
You know, the escape artists; the ones trying to escape from effort, from the dismal reality they’ve allowed their lives to drift into. There’s no shortage of them.
But why? Why do they run?
WHY DO WE RUN?
Here’s my hunch.
They run from their greatness because they’ve been programed to believe that greatness is bad.
They’ve been raised to associate greatness with an ego-filled mission that only serves the person striving for it.
They’ve always praised the Rockstar, the pros, and the talented; the Jordan’s, the Kanye’s, the Jim Carrey’s, but when it comes to thinking of themselves as great, they think badly of it.
They praise greatness, but assume it to be bad if they were to chase it themselves.
But this is wrong. It is an incorrect assumption and it keeps way too many people sidelined. It is an error of judgement. It ‘s an error that deprives this world of much good.
Many equally use the thought that “greatness is subjective” as an excuse to not strive for it.
The thinking is, that if we really don’t know what greatness is, how can we pursue it.
We see greatness as talent we don’t have, or some nebulous concept fit only for the rich, the lucky, the famous.
So what do we do? We deem it unworthy of pursuit. We rationalize that greatness is not for us.
But that excuse is weaksauce!
EXECUTING THE EXCUSE
Let’s bring clarity to the issue once and for all. Let’s do it so the making of excuses for pursuing our greatness is harder to come by.
So you can once and for all, believe that you are indeed born for greatness. So you can start creating the great life you were meant to live.
Why? Because this world seriously needs your greatness!
Look at the world we live in. Last I checked, there is some major room for improvement.
Let’s settle this once and for all.
Let’s see if we can come up with a strong, undeniable definition of greatness, one that we can all agree on. One that we can all be eager to pursue and inspired to realize.
So what is greatness then?
For the better part of a year, I interviewed a handful of people and asked them what their take on greatness was, and their responses helped me pull together THE ANSWER.
Before I share that answer though, let me give you some of those responses.
Here they are:
19 GUIDES TO GREATNESS
1. “Greatness is consistently, every day, pushing your boundaries, chasing your dreams, and trying to do that thing that’s inside of you that you want to bring out.” – Evan Carmichael
2. “Greatness is the constant pursuit of realizing and increasing your potential.” – Tyler Basu
3. “Greatness is Succeeding at what you intend to do.” – Joe Vitale
4. “Greatness is being the top 1% of what you do.” – John Lee Dumas
5. “Greatness is going for IT versus letting life happen to you, you going out and making life happen.” – Adam Ray Rogers
“Greatness is going for IT versus letting life happen to you, you going out and making life happen.” – Adam Ray RogersTweet Quote
6. “Greatness is the continual striving to become the best you can possibly be.” – Matt Rushbrook
7. “Greatness is helping other people achieve their dreams.” – Sean Penwell
8. “Greatness means living your best life, mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Doing the best you can in all four areas.” – Anthony Frasier
9. “Greatness does not have to be learned, it just hast to be remembered.” – Norman Bell
10. “Greatness is knowing that you are putting it all out there.” – Daniel Rodriguez
11. “Greatness is not about the money, it’s about doing what you are passionate about, and getting to help people in the process.” – Dan Western
12. “Greatness is facing life’s challenges and rising when we fall.” – Kris J. Simpson
13. “Greatness is not being content with common.” – Sam Horn
14. “Greatness is living the life you were created to live.” – Ashley M. Williams
15. “Greatness is going for what makes you feel good as a person.” – Gary Szenderski
16. “Greatness is living a life you believe in and trying your best to help other people.” – Matthew Roberts
17. “Greatness is realizing who you are and then beginning the process of owning who you are.” – Jay Wong
18. “Greatness is a byproduct of extreme self-discipline.” – Artesian Kirskey
19. “Greatness is the degree to which you use your strengths, talents, and characteristics to advance the world.” – Bob Burg
“Greatness is the degree to which you use your strengths, talents, and characteristics to advance the world.” – Bob BurgTweet Quote
Related: Greatness Quotes
That should do the trick.
Did you see the trend among these perspectives?
I did, and this is what I gathered. Greatness is about fulfilling one’s potential. And one’s potential is defined as striving to maximize your gifts, your talents, your strengths.
And a natural byproduct of doing so, is a positive transformation of your life. And not just your life, but the lives’ of others as well.
“When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo CoelhoTweet Quote
Still not convinced?
Dang, I guess I have to go nuclear.
Well, here we go.
Take a look at the set of antonyms for Greatness below. As you read them, realize, that if you are not pursuing your Greatness, then you are allowing your life to be defined by the following:
Averageness, Badness, Crumminess, Inferiority, Mediocrity, Ordinariness, Worthlessness.
Once again….If you are not pursuing your greatness, you’re pursuing a life of insignificance, smallness, weakness, powerlessness, averageness, worthlessness, etc…
Please my friend, pretty please, tell me you’re not okay with allowing your life to be defined in such a way.
We weren’t born to look down, to go backwards, to shrink. We were born to look up to the heavens, to go forward, to reach!
But don’t just say it, show it. Show the world you’re not okay being defined as the opposite of greatness. Show it with action.
What kind of action? This kind of action.
Here are 10 actions you can start doing today to help you realize your greatness.
10 Actions To Start To Realize Your Greatness
1 – Start Demanding Excellence From Yourself
Your potential will be limited by your demands, no one else’s. Demand the very best from yourself, because no one else will.
If you want better for yourself, for your life, for your business, for others, you must be committed to excellence.
Strive for perfection. You may not hit it, but you if you don’t aim for the best, you damn sure ain’t gonna ever get it.
Commit to always giving your best, in all areas of your life. Start demanding excellence from yourself, today.
2 – Find Your Purpose, and Live It
Would you hop in a car with a blindfolded driver who had no idea where he was at, or where he was going?
Where do you think you’d end up?
That’s right, probably flying off some cliff or stuck in a ditch.
Well, the same thing happens to us when we don’t know where we are going. The cliffs and ditches are still there, they just appear in a different form.
Capiche kemo sabe?
So know where you are going. If you never take the time to truly find out what it is you want in this life, you’ll never get anywhere.
Aimlessness is the antithesis to Greatness.
Take some time to dig deep and find out what it is you really want in this life. Discover what your purpose is. Once you find it, then get to work with all your might and all your energy to live it.
People with purpose prosper.
3 – Start Reading Biographies About Great People
Reading about great people is so important. It is important because it will help you realize how normal those “GREAT” people actually were. It will reveal the secrets to their greatness.
And you’ll be surprised to learn that much of the great’s greatness stemmed not so much from special talents or skills, but from their great wills. And the great thing is, the decision to will your destiny is in your control.
I can tell you this fact all day, but you won’t know it, until you’ve had the ‘aha’ yourself. So get to reading friend.
Don’t know what book to start with. Here’s a good list to start with.
4 – Start Taking Care of Your Body
You don’t have to strive to be Mr. Olympia or a sexy super model. But you need to take care of your body.
Your body is your temple, and it reflects how you feel about yourself.
If every time you look in the mirror you see something you don’t like, you’ll subtly communicate to yourself negative thoughts. And negative thoughts lead to doubt and mediocrity, not greatness.
On top of that, people will treat you differently if you showcase disrespect for your physical appearance.
Their judgement may not be right or nice, but it will be there, and that is a fact.
And if the vibe you are always getting from people is that of disgust, how do you think those accumulated vibes are going to make you feel?
That’s right, not good.
So, start taking care of your physical appearance and your health, and ensure the vibes you get from yourself and others are only good ones.
5 – Start Being Grateful For What You Have, But Stay Hungry For More
Be humble enough to know that everything you have in your life is a blessing. If you are unappreciative for what you do have, why should anyone or anything (God, Universe, Great Spirit, or Human Patron) give you more.
Would you give five dollars to someone who crumbled up a dollar that you so graciously gave them?
I sure as hell wouldn’t. And I am certain the world mysteriously works in much the same way.
Be grateful for all you have, while staying hungry to get more.
And don’t you think for a second that wanting more is greedy. There’s nothing wrong with a good appetite.
In fact, you can’t grow without an appetite. Without an appetite, you won’t eat. And lions that don’t eat (accomplish) don’t grow.
That’s just the nature of things my friend.
So always say thank you to your higher power for what you have, and for all the accomplishments and rewards that are still in store for you.
Start being grateful today, but stay hungry my friend! Very hungry!
6 – Start Waking Up Early
You’ll be amazed by all the benefits you’ll receive from doing such a small thing like waking up early.
When you wake up early you’ll improve how you feel about yourself. Waking up early helps you kick laziness to the curb.
A lot of times when we wake up late, we wake up groggy. We wake up feeling sluggish, and those sluggish feelings can carry over into much of what we do throughout the day.
The slow, the sluggish, the slothful rarely win the prizes of life.
Not to mention, slothful people usually look like crap (see step 4).
Waking up earlier will also help you with productivity. It will give you more time to plan out your days, or finally help you find the time to stop postponing the creation of your magnum opus, your life’s masterpiece.
Start waking up earlier home slice!
7 – Start Adopting the ABS Attitude (Always Be Striving)
Never be satisfied. When you allow yourself to be satisfied, you give in to mediocrity. Greatness is not halfway up the mountain, greatness is progression towards the top, and eventually the top.
Look, we are born to grow, to change, to improve.
We’ve all been doing it since day ONE.
It’s the nature of things.
In life, we are either moving forward in growth, or stagnating, dying, decaying.
What do we call a tree that stops growing?
The same can be said for your relationships, your health, and your career.
Always be striving to move them forward, or brace yourself for their eventual death.
Adopt the ABS attitude today… and never, never, whatever you do, never stop striving.
8 – Start Trusting Your Instincts
You may have already realized this fact my friend, but if you have yet to, listen up.
You are going to find that many people in your life don’t support you. Well, let me put it this way, they’ll support you, so long as what you are doing doesn’t make them feel bad.
They’ll support you if what you are doing doesn’t threaten them or their insecure egos.
True story, sad story, but let’s not cry about it.
Let’s instead prepare for it.
Here’s what happens, we all too often mistakenly ask the wrong people for advice. You’ll know they were the wrong people because they’ll lead you in a direction that is not best for you. They typically lead you in a direction that is best for them and their frail egos.
It’s very possible that these people aren’t leading you astray on purpose. But that’s neither here nor there, because it will happen regardless.
To combat this, just start trusting in your own instincts.
Trust what you feel. Stop asking people for their advice.
If you must seek out people’s advice, don’t hesitate to buck it if it doesn’t jive with you. And know that It’s okay, in fact good, to go with your gut.
Start trusting your instincts, they somehow always know what’s best for you.
9 – Start Making Effort Your Secret Weapon
Effort is the key to unlocking your greatness.
Chances are you weren’t born the tallest, the most beautiful, or the most intelligent. But what you were born with, was the power to decide.
And with that power of decision you can either decide to do just enough, or you can decide to go above and beyond.
You can decide to outwork, outsmart, and outdo the person you were yesterday. You can decide to beat the competition, the talent, the privileged, with effort.
Make effort your secret weapon, today.
10 – Start Reading at Least One Article a Week from Top Success Sites Like TheSTRIVE.co
Look, if you have been hanging around duds your whole life, you will eventually adopt a dud mentality.
When you start hanging around winners, champions, and studs, people who are going somewhere, you too will start going somewhere.
When your start filling your mind with words of encouragement and strength, you’ll become stronger.
And a stronger you, is a better you, and a better you is a greater you.
They say, birds of a feather flock together, but here we don’t flock…we strive.
Here, we say, ‘Eagles of a feather, endeavor together.’
So bookmark TheSTRIVE.co, and become an eagle my friend.
Make it a part of your weekly reading.
You’ll be in good great company.
My friend, know this; there is something inside of you that the world needs.
I know there is something that burns inside of your soul that has yet to be let out.
So let it out!
Your life will count for something my friend, but ONLY if you are willing to pursue your potential, your greatness.
So if you’ve been a lazy cowardly lion lately, stop it. That’s you running from your greatness. Stop running. Instead, turn around and face your greatness.
But don’t just face it, lean into it.
Lean into it by following the 10 suggestions above.
And then cap it off with this…
Go stand in front of a mirror and look into it. Look at your reflection and stare hard at that lion (or eagle) you see…
Now pound on your chest, and howl aloud with me….
“YOU WERE BORN FOR GREATNESS!!!!!”
And greatness you’ll see!
Till next time,
PS – If you’re ready to step up to the plate to become the hero you know you can be then be sure to read this.
TOP 25 PUSH THROUGH QUOTES TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR AIMS
Pushing through when you think you can’t is what makes all the difference between winning and losing. Pushing forward despite the challenges, the setbacks, and the hardships is what makes champions, heroes, and the very best success stories. Pushing through is the DNA of success, which is why we’ve rounded up these inspiring push through quotes.
Our hope is that these quotes about pushing through will give you that second wind that we could all use from time to time to keep on keeping on. Use them today to fan the flames of your own personal comeback story. If you’re ready, let’s dive in:
BEST PUSH THROUGH QUOTES
1. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
2. “Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth. Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.” – Noela Evans
3. “You can’t expect to move forward if your emergency break is on.” – Angela Cecilia
4. “Humans are creatures of habit. If you quit when things get tough, it gets that much easier to quit the next time. On the other hand, if you force yourself to push through it, the grit begins to grow in you.” – Travis Bradberry
5. “Out of pain and problems have come the sweetest songs, and the most gripping stories.” – Billy Graham
“Out of pain and problems have come the sweetest songs, and the most gripping stories.” – Billy GrahamTweet Quote
6. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fear that you will make one.” – Elbert Hubbard
7. “Keep pushing, it will all be worth it.” – Anonymous
8. “No matter the circumstances that you may be going through, just push through it.” – Ray Lewis
9. “If we fail to adapt, we fail to move forward.” – John Wooden
10. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” – Helen Keller
“Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” – Helen KellerTweet Quote
11. “We’re always pushing through, hurrying on our long way, trying to get to some other place instead of enjoying the place we’d already got to.” – Amelia Earhart
12. “Grit is having the courage to push through, no matter what the obstacles are, because it’s worth it.” – Chris Morris
13. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” – Christopher Reeve
14. “If you can get through doing things that you hate to do, on the other side is greatness.” – David Goggins
15. “Pushing through always makes you stronger.” – Tony Robbins
16. “If you have the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed.” – Anonymous
17. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
18. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal
19. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
20. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas EdisonTweet Quote
21. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
22. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, only this time more wisely.” – Henry Ford
23. “The reason you’re going through what you’re going through is to receive the things you’ve been praying for.” – Jeanette Coron
24. “Extravagance chases you when you push a little extra each time.” – Hiral Nagada
25. “Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
“Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael JordanTweet Quote
There you have it, the best of the best quotes about pushing through. We hope they galvanize you with a spirit of relentlessness and dogged perseverance.
That said, if you liked these push through quotes then you’ll love these related quotes:
If you’ve yet to reach your aims, keep pushing. And until next time,
75+ QUOTES ABOUT LEAVING A LEGACY & MAKING YOUR MARK ON THE WORLD
Leaving a legacy is about making our mark in this world. It’s about ensuring that the life we led, mattered, and that we made the most of it. For most of us, it takes a near death experience, or hitting rock bottom before we begin paying attention to exactly what we’ve been doing with our lives. And unfortunately, it’s usually a tragedy that jolts us into realizing that our time on this beautiful planet is actually limited.
With that being said, our hope is that we can help you bypass having to experience the tragedy or close-calls in life before you sincerely begin considering what your legacy will be. So, we’ve rounded up some of the most inspiring quotes about leaving a legacy to do just that.
Use these quotes to nudge yourself into considering if what you’ve been doing with your life up until this point, is aligned with the legacy you want to leave. Then leverage that awareness and inspiration to get to work on creating your legacy. So, if you’re ready, let’s dive in…
INSPIRATIONAL LEAVING A LEGACY QUOTES
1. “Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.” – Shannon L. Alder
2. “The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.” – Kalu Ndukwe Kalu
3. “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” – Pericles
4. “Your story is the greatest legacy that you will leave to your friends. It’s the longest-lasting legacy you will leave to your heirs.” – Steve Saint
5. “If you’re going to live, leave a legacy. Make a mark on the world that can’t be erased.” – Maya Angelou
6. “That is your legacy on this earth when you leave this earth: how many hearts you touched.” – Patti Davis
7. “If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more, become more, then you are an excellent leader.” – Dolly Parton
8. “Live, laugh, leave a legacy.” – Stephen R. Covey
9. “Immortality is to live your life doing good things, and leaving your mark behind.” – Brandon Lee
10. “What we do now echoes in eternity.” – Marcus Aurelius
11. “Death comes to us all, but great achievements build a monument which shale endure until the sun grows cold.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. “I am convinced that the greatest legacy we can leave our children are happy memories.” – Og Mandino
13. “If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin
14. “The need to leave a legacy is our spiritual need to have a sense of meaning, purpose, personal congruence, and contribution.” – Stephen R. Covey
15. “The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example.” – Benjamin Disraeli
16. “The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.” – William James
17. “What you do is your history. What you set in motion is your legacy.” – Leonard Sweet
18. “Legacy is not leaving something for people. It’s leaving something in people.” – Peter Strople
19. “All good men and women must take responsibility to create legacies that will take the next generation to a level we could only imagine.” – Jim Rohn
20. “Your life is your message to the world. Make sure it’s inspiring.” – Anonymous
21. “Please think about your legacy because you are writing it every day.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
22. “Stop giving your gift to those who want to use you for the development of their legacy, at the cost of yours.” – Steve Harvey
23. “We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something the will.” – Chuck Palahniuk
24. “There’s only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” – Oscar Wilde
25. “You can’t make footprints in the sands of time if you’re sitting on your butt.” – Bob Moawad
26. “I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do.” – Jesus Christ, John: 17, 4
27. “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” – Taylor Swift
28. “Do whatever you gotta do to chase your legacy every second of your life.” – Ray Lewis
29. “You only live once. But if you work it right, once is enough my friend.” – Greg Plitt
30. “Outlive your life!” – Max Lucado
31. “It is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny.” – Tony Robbins
32. “Greatness begins with a vision. And ends with a legacy.” – Robin Sharma
33. “The choices we make about the lives we live determine the kinds of legacies we leave.” – Tavis Smiley
34. “My art is that of the 35mm kind; my poetry is of the lead and ink kind; my happiness is of the product of both: and my legacy is of the story of my soul, that my life left behind.” – Jeremy Aldana
35. “We stand our best chance of leaving a legacy to those who want to learn, our children, by standing firm. In matters of style, hey, swing with the stream. But in matters of principle, you need to stand like a rock.” – Kevin Costner
Leaving a Legacy Quotes
Quotes are extremely effective at capturing and effectively communicating thoughts and ideas. Some can be motivating, while others inspiring. But most importantly, quotes can help us gain clarity on the values, beliefs and perceptions we have regarding a specific subject.
With that being said, we hope you are enjoying these leaving a legacy quotes. But more importantly, we hope these quotes are helping you fortify your belief in the value of leaving a legacy.
Related: Live Life to the Fullest
36. “You are the posterity of your family. You are either continuing the progression or regression of your ancestors.” – Johnnie Dent Jr.
37. “The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.” – Billy Graham
38. “Unlike wealth, there is an infinite value in legacy.” – Criss Jami
39. “Legacy. What is a legacy? It’s planting seeds in a garden you never get to see.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
40. “You can’t leave a footprint that lasts if you’re always walking on tiptoe.” – Marion Blakey
41. “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” – William Arthur Ward
42. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
43. “I think the whole world is dying to hear someone say, ‘I love you.’ I think that if I can leave the legacy of love and passion in the world, then I think I’ve done my job in a world that’s getting colder and colder by the day.” – Lionel Richie
44. “Children are the legacy we leave for the time we will not live to see.” – Aristotle
45. “When we let the expectations of others or our own unreasonable self-expectations rule, we silence the power of our legacies.” – Joy Dekok
46. “It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.” – J.K. Rowling
47. “Our legacy is how we spend our time and who we spend it with.” – Jim Stengel
48. “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
49. “Everyone must leave something behind when he dies, my grandfather said. A child or a book or a painting or a house or a wall built or a pair of shoes made. Or a garden planted. Something your hand touched some way so your soul has somewhere to go when you die, and when people look at that tree or that flower you planted, you’re there.” – Ray Bradbury
50. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
51. “No legacy is as rich as honesty.” – William Shakespeare
52. “Legacy is not what I did for myself. It’s what I’m doing for the next generation.” – Vitor Belfort
53. “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” – Albert Pine
54. “Not every legend is a myth, some are flesh and blood. Some legends walk among us, but they aren’t born, they’re built. Legends are made from iron & sweat, mind and muscle, blood and vision and victory. Legends are champions, they grow, they win, they conquer. There’s a legend behind every legacy, there’s a blueprint behind every legend.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
55. “Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life, it’s about what you inspire others to do.” – Leaving a Legacy Quotes
56. “Your legacy should be that you made it better than it was when you got it.” – Lee Iacocoa
57. “Messenger boy: The Thessalonian you’re fighting, he’s the biggest man I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t want to fight him. Achilles: That is why no one will remember your name.” – Troy
58. “Your children are your legacy to the world. As you raise them with love, you contribute to making this world a better place.” – Kristine Carlson
59. “Every person has a legacy. You may not know what your impact is, and it may not be something you can write on your tombstone, but every person has an impact on this world.” – Dara Horn
60. “Create your legacy by fulfilling your potential.” – Gino Norris
61. “If you’re not pushing your limits, chasing your dreams, or leaning into your legacy…chances are nil you’ll ever make history.” – Atlas Rowe
62. “I don’t fight for the money. I fight for my legacy, I fight for history, I fight for my people.” – Khabib Nurmagomedov
63. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
64. “Live your life in such a way that you’ll be remembered for your kindness, compassion, fairness, character, benevolence, and a force for good who had much respect for life, in general.” – Germany Kent
65. “Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.” – Dalai Lama
66. “I don’t know what my name meant before I got here, but I know what it’s going to mean before I leave.” – Brian Bullock
67. “The songs of our ancestors are also the songs of our children.” – Phillip Carr-Gomm
68. “A writer doesn’t dream of riches and fame, those these things are nice. A true writer longs to leave behind a piece of themselves, something that withstands the test of time and is passed down for generations.” – C.K. Webb
69. “What a man does for others, not what they do for him, gives him immortality.” – Daniel Webster
70. “The great and glorious legacy of a human being is to live with purpose.” – Robin Sharma
71. “I can’t go back and change the hands of time but what I can do is create a new legacy.” – Eric Thomas
72. “My legacy won’t be the money I made, it will be the people I helped.” – Grant Cardone
73. “Your life comes down to your decisions. If you change your decisions, you’ll change your life.” – Mel Robbins
74. “Creating something new is easy, creating something that lasts is the challenge.” – Adam Braun
75. “The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.” – William James
76. “We were all born to “be somebody,” look deep inside your heart to find out who and what you are supposed to be.” – Robert Cheeke
77. “My buildings will be my legacy… they will speak for me long after I’m gone.” – Julia Morgan
78. “The greatest gift in life is to be remembered.” – Ken Venturi
79. “I would like to be remembered as a person who wanted to be free… so other people would also be free.” – Rosa Parks
80. “The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.” – Bruce Lee
81. “A man’s legacy is determined by how the story ends.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
82. “So long as we are being remembered, we remain alive.” – Carlos Ruiz Safon
83. “One must give value to their existence by behaving as if ones very existence were a work of art.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
84. “Some people are going to leave a mark on this world, while others will leave a stain.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
85. “Be the type of person who leaves a mark, not a scar.” – Anonymous
86. “If you wish to leave your mark on the world, remember this, “Put all you are into everything you do.”” – Manda Humphrey
87. “I want to be remembered as one who tried.” – Dorothy Height
Bonus Legacy Quote
Bonus: Alright, here is one of our very favorite legacy quotes that we want to leave you with. We hope this quote we leave with the inspiration needed to begin taking action on those things which matter most as it relates to creating your legacy. Here it is:
There you have it, the best of the best leaving a legacy quotes to inspire you to get busy creating yours. We hope you’re feeling fired up to begin putting a stamp on your future by acting to contribute something meaningful to those who will be here long after you are gone.
With that being said, if you enjoyed these quotes about leaving a legacy, please don’t hesitate to bookmark the page, or share it with someone who you think will benefit from it.
Now go forth and live today like it matters, because it does.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these leaving a legacy quotes, then you’ll love these quotes on living life to the fullest.
100+ SELF-RELIANCE QUOTES TO INSPIRE THE DETERMINED AND THE FREE
If you’re searching for some powerful self-reliance quotes, then this page is for you. Before you dive into those quotes, know this….
True freedom comes at a price. And only the self-made, the determined, and those who are truly free know what that price is; and that price is called self-reliance. So, if you’re looking for inspiration to help you pay that price, you’ve come to the right place. To help you reclaim the strength and determination needed to become truly free, we’ve decided to publish the most effective self-reliance quotes.
With that being said, if you’re ready for some inspiring self-reliance quotes to keep you focused and determined to reach the ultimate success goal….freedom, then let’s get to it.
BEST QUOTES ON SELF-RELIANCE
1. “Only he who is self-supporting is free, self-reliant, independent.” – James Allen
If you want a thing done well, do it yourself.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
You don’t have to worry about burning bridges, if you’re building your own.” – Kerry E. Wagner
4. “The secret of fortune is joy in our hands. Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man. For him all doors are flung wide. Him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire. Our love goes out to him and embraces him because he did not need it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within.” – Mahatma Gandhi
The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm.” – Self-Reliance Quote
There is no dependence that can be sure but a dependence upon one’s self.” – John Gay
8. “It is easy to live for others, everybody does. I call on you to live for yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Self-reliance is the only road to true freedom, and being one’s own person is its ultimate reward.” – Patricia Sampson
The best lightning rod for your protection is your own spine.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. “Behind every successful woman is herself.” – Anonymous
The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone.” – Henrik Ibsen
Associate with the noblest people you can find; read the best books; live with the mighty. But learn to be happy alone. Rely upon your own energies, and so not wait for, or depend on other people.” – Thomas Davidson
If you think you can do it, or you think you can’t do it, You are right.” – Henry Ford
Chance never helps those who do not help themselves.” – Sophocles
16. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Learn to depend upon yourself by doing things in accordance with your own thinking.” – Grenville Kleiser
18. “There can not be anything mean in self-reliance, while in self-conceit there cannot be anything great.” – James Allen
The proverb warns that, “You should not bite the hand that feeds you.” But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself.” – Thomas Stephen Szasz
There’s no one to stop you but yourself.” – David Thomas
The highest manifestation of life consists in this: that a being governs its own actions. A thing which is always subject to the direction of another is somewhat of a dead thing.” – Thomas Aquinas
As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
No one can cheat you out of ultimate success but yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
24. “Shallow men believe in luck or in circumstance. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
Don’t ask of your friends what you yourself can do.” – Quintus Ennius
27. “Independence, freedom, glorious liberty come through labor and not from idleness, and the self-reliant man is to strong, too honorable, too upright to depend upon others like a sucking babe, for his support.” – James Allen
28. “For it is in your power to retire into yourself whenever you choose.” – Marcus Aurelius
More Self-Reliance Quotes
You’re more than halfway through these self-reliance quotes, and we hope you are enjoying them. Once you get to the end of the page, please consider sharing these quotes with someone who could use a bit of inspiration on self-reliance.
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.” – Abraham Lincoln
30. “Self reliance, always. And cheerfulness.” – Marcus Aurelius
The best things in life must come by effort from within, not by gifts from the outside.” – Fred Corson
32. “Certainty is a great element in self-reliance. To have weight, a man must have some truth to impart, and all skill is a communication of truth.” – James Allen
No one can be great, or good, or happy except through the inward efforts of themselves.” – Frederick W. Robertson
Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
35. “It is folly for a man to pray to the gods for that which he has the power to obtain by himself.” – Epicurus
Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” – John Stuart Mill
37. “Life gives exams and unless you learn from your mistakes you are doomed to repeat them.” – Wayne Dyer
38. “Insist on yourself; never imitate.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.” – Lao Tzu
If it is to be, it is up to me.” – William H. Johnsen
41. “If you depend on others for your value, it is ‘other-worth’, not ‘self-worth’.” – Wayne Dyer
No one can really pull you up very high-you lose your grip on the rope. But on your own two feet you can climb mountains.” – Louis Brandeis
To find yourself, think for yourself.” – Socrates
The best things in life must come by effort from within, not by gifts from the outside.” – Fred Corson
A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.” – Francis Bacon
46. “Self-trust is the essence of heroism.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
The best things in life must come by effort from within, not by gifts from the outside.” – Fred Corson
I’d rather die my way than live yours.” – Lauren Oliver
49. “If we rely upon the light of another, darkness will overtake us, but if we rely upon our own light we have but to keep it burning.” – James Allen
The best bet is to bet on yourself.” – Arnold Glasow
51. “Independence is the birthright of the strong and well-controlled man.” – James Allen
52. “Be yourself; no base imitator of another, but your best self. There is something which you can do better than another. Listen to the inward voice and bravely obey that. Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
53. “Whoso would be a man, must be a nonconformist.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
54. “A person who is self-reliant, positive, optimistic, and undertakes his work with the assurance of success magnetizes his condition. He draws to himself the creative powers of the universe.” – Norman Vincent Peale
55. “Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look.” – Marcus Aurelius
56. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
57. “On my own I will just create, if it works, it works and if it doesn’t, I’ll create something else. I don’t have any limitations on what I think I could do or be.” – Oprah Winfrey
58. “Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world. Even your shadow leaves you when you’re in darkness.” – Self-Reliance Quote
59. “Solitude is an unavoidable part of creativity. Self-reliance is a happy byproduct.” – Twyla Tharp
60. “Self-reliance conquers any difficulty.” – Harbhajan Singh Yogi
61. “Don’t ever put your happiness in someone else’s hands. They’ll drop it. They’ll drop it every time.” – Christopher Barzak
62. “A bird in a tree is never afraid of a branch breaking because its trust is not on the branch but on its own wings. Always trust and believe in yourself.” – Anonymous
63. “Self-reliance, the height and perfection of man, is reliance on God.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
64. “Self-reliance is the highest expression of self-respect.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
65. “I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself.” – Anais Nin
66. “The secret of all great undertakings is hard work and self-reliance.” – Gustavus Franklin Swift
67. “I think self-reliance and self-responsibility and self-accountability will help you as a parent, a teacher, as a citizen, as a friend.” – Henry Rollins
68. “Self-reliance leads to intellectual independence. Each man must think for himself, must train the mind to think, must habituate the soul to observe and analyze.” – Ameen Rihani
69. “The worst thing that can be taught to a man is to rely upon others and to whine over his sufferings.” – Teddy Roosevelt
70. “Self-reliance is the best defence against the pressures of the moment.” – Carl von Clausewitz
71. “Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.” – Jeff Bezos
72. “Perseverance is sometimes but another word for self-reliance.” – P.T. Barnum
73. “You cannot wait for someone to save you, to help you, to complete you. No one can complete you. You complete yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey
74. “Self-reliance is the key to a vigorous life. A man must look inward to find his own answers.” – Robin Williams
75. “Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.” – Thomas Jefferson
76. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
77. “The ultimate power in life is to be completely self-reliant, completely yourself.” – Robert Green
78. “Self-reliance means looking within to find inspiration.” – Dr. Prem Jagyasi
79. “Let me not look for allies in life’s battlefield but to my own strength.” – Guatama Buddha
80. “Poverty breeds lack of self-reliance.” – Daniel De Leon
81. “The greatest gift you can give yourself is the gift of self-sufficiency.” – Cassandra Clare
82. “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.” – Wayne Dyer
83. “Don’t compare yourself. You’re all you’ve got.” – Janis Joplin
84. “I don’t need anyone to hold me, I can hold my own.” – Ani Difranco
85. “Trust your insticts, and make judgments on what your heart tells you. The heart will not betray you.” – David Gemmell
86. “You can love people, and you can befriend them, but the only person you can ever one hundred percent depend on is yourself.” – Trisha Leigh
87. “Self-reliance is the fine road to independence.” – Mary Ann Shadd
88. “Jobs are what give people a sense of fulfillment and self-reliance.” – Bob McDonnell
89. “What I must do is all that concerns me, not what the people think.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
90. “Self-Reliance is a prerequisite to the complete freedom to act.” – Marion G. Romney
91. “Dignity, freedom, peace and prosperity are the hallmarks of the self-reliant.” – The STRIVE
92. “Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose.” – C.S. Lewis
93. “Self-reliance means realizing that your desires and tastes are valid. You are valid — with or without an external stamp of approval.” – Kyle Eschenroeder
94. “Long-term, we must begin to build our internal strengths. It isn’t just skills like computer technology. It’s the old-fashioned basics of self-reliance, self-motivation, self-reinforcement, self-discipline, self-command.” – Steven Pressfield
95. “He who is unable to live in society, or who has no need because he is sufficient for himself, must either be a beast or a god.” – Aristotle
96. “One of the greatest boons that can ever come to a human being is to be born on a farm and reared in the country. Self-reliance and grit are oftenest country-bred.” – Orison Swett Marden
97. “There is an inverse relationship between reliance on the state and self-reliance.” – William F. Buckley Jr.
98. “An almost forgotten means of economic self-reliance is the home production of food. We are too accustomed to going to stores and purchasing what we need.” – Ezra Taft Benson
99. “Self-reliance is not just words but deeds.” – Ashraf Ghani
100. “Self-sufficiency is the greatest of all wealth.” – Epicurus
Bonus Quote on Self-Reliance
Bonus: Here’re our final quote one self-reliance, and it tells the cold-hard-truth about it…. true independence and freedom stem from self-reliance…
There you have it, the best quotes on self-reliance. We hope you enjoyed our handful of encouraging words and self-reliance sayings. But most importantly, we hope they inspired you to join the ranks of those determined to become self-made and free.
That said, if you enjoyed these self-reliance and self dependent quotes, then you’ll likely enjoy these related articles:
Till you reach your aims,
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST
The #1 regret people mention while lying on their deathbeds is, “I wish I had the courage to live the life I really wanted.” It is an insightful admission and an invaluable bit of wisdom. Yet far too many of us, regardless of knowing this fact, still take life for granted.
We know we should be doing things differently. We know we want to be living our life to the fullest, yet, way too many of us still spend countless years in a job we don’t love, in a relationship we don’t like, living out our lives in the exact opposite of what we really want. And tragically, too many of us, let our days pass us by in an uninspired state of mere existence.
But this doesn’t have to be the case, not for you. Which is why we are publishing this post. Our aim is to ensure that when the end comes for you, your heart won’t be filled with regret over living a life half lived. So, to stave off such a possibility, we’ve pulled together these amazing quotes about living life to the fullest. So please, embrace them as words of wisdom and perhaps a gentle nudge for you to seize the day. But most importantly, allow them to inspire you to live your life the way it should be lived… fully.
Without further ado, here are the most inspiring quotes about living your life to its fullest, enjoy!
BEST LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST QUOTES
1. “Success is loving life and daring to live it.” – Maya Angelou
2. “You are what you do, not what you say you do.” – Carl Jung
3. “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” – Anais Nin
4. “Doing nothing gets you nothing.” – Sean Reichle
5. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny Kaye
“Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny KayeTweet Quote
6. “For Every Reason It’s Not Possible, There Are Hundreds Of People Who Have Faced The Same Circumstances And Succeeded.” – Jack Canfield
7. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” – Elanor Roosevelt
8. “Live life to the fullest because it only happens once.” – Maddi Jenkins
9. “I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset.” – Steve Maraboli
10. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist.” – Oscar Wilde
11. “Live everyday as if it were going to be your last; for one day you’re sure to be right.” – Harry Morant
12. “There is only one success, to be able to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley
13. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
14. “We are never more fully alive, more completely ourselves, or more deeply engrossed in anything, than when we are at play.” – Charles Schaefer
15. “It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.” – Adlai Stevenson
“It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.” – Adlai StevensonTweet Quote
16. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did.” – Mark Twain
17. “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
Live Your Life, Your Way
You only have one life to live, so be sure to live it your way. Yes, you’ll have to eventually stop worrying what others think of your choices, but when you do, the life you’ve always imagined will become even more possible for you.
With that said, you’ll enjoy this next section as consists of some of our top quotes about living life your way. So, let’s keep to it.
18. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
19. “Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive – the risk to be alive and express what we really are.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
20. “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
21. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
22. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
23. “The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
24. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” – Arthur Rubinstein
25. “Never get so busy making a living, that you forget to make a life.” – Live Life Quote
26. “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” – Henry David Thoreau
27. “If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.” – Emile Zola
28. “Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of.” – Benjamin Franklin
29. “Only when we let go of fear do we allow ourselves to live life to the fullest.” – Maria Koszler
30. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” – Ralph Waldo EmersonTweet Quote
31. “Now how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” – Seneca
32. “Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about.” – Oscar Wilde
33. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
34. “It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.” – Adlai Stevenson
The Only Way to Live Life: To The Fullest
Life can be tough, it has its challenges. But, life also has its breaks. And the people living their best lives, are the ones who persist through those challenges, and then… have the audacity to believe they deserve the best life has to offer them.
We believe you deserve it, but you have to believe it. So, believe you deserve the greatest life has to offer, and then get busy living out your adventure!
Related: Yes – Follow Your Dreams
35. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William Feather
“One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William FeatherTweet Quote
36. “Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Bault
37. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
38. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
39. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
40. “Live the life you think you deserve.” – Anonymous
41. “Live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find eternity in each moment.” – Henry David Thoreau
42. “We all have two lives. the second one starts when we realize we only have one.” – Tom Hiddleston
43. “Live! Live the wonderful life that is in you! Let nothing be lost upon you. Be always searching for new sensations. Be afraid of nothing!” – Oscar Wilde
44. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.” – Steve Jobs
45. “The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.” – Theodore Roosevelt
“The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.” – Theodore RooseveltTweet Quote
46. “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.” – Roy Bennett
47. “Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can’t build on it; it’s only good for wallowing in.” – Katherine Mansfield
48. “Have no regrets in life because of the choices you make. Good or bad, they are a learning experience, to help you grow. The only regret in life, is to never make a choice at all.” – James Hauenstein
49. “There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly live.” – Dalai Lama
50. “Live life to the fullest.” – Earnest Hemingway
Best Living Life Quotes and Sayings
This next inspiring batch of quotes is all about living life the way it was meant to be lived, greatly. So, if you’re ready for even more inspiration, let’s dive into these powerful living life quotes and sayings.
51. “The best way to prepare for death is to live life to its fullest.” – John Bytheway
52. “I intend to live life, not just exist.” – George Takei
53. “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird.” – Tony Robbins
54. “Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it; Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
55. “Don’t be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin.” – Grace Hansen
“Don’t be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin.” – Grace HansenTweet Quote
56. “The best thing you can do for yourself is to invest in the one thing that really matters — YOU.” – Anonymous
57. “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.” – Anonymous
58. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
59. “Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.” – Anonymous
60. “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” – Robin Sharma
61. “Better an oops than a what if.” – Anonymous
62. “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” – Jerry Spinello
63. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
64. “What great thing would you attempt, if you knew you could not fail.” – Robert H. Schuller
65. “The more you let go, the more you rise.” – Anonymous
66. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
67. “Life itself is a privilege. But to live life to the fullest — well, that is a choice.” – Any Andrews
68. “The best things in life aren’t things.” – Art Buchwald
69. “You are never too old to set another goal or too to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
70. “Don’t dream your life, but live your dream.” – Mark Twain
71. “Live life to the fullest tomorrow may never be.” – Shah Rukh Khan
72. “Life is a gift. Wake up everyday and realize that.” – Anonymous
73. “Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, ‘What do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life?’…DO THAT.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
74. “My philosophy in life is that you only live once. Life life to its fullest.” – Richard Branson
75. “Life is short. Do big things.” – Robin Sharma
76. “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
77. “Living your best life is your most important journey in life.” – Oprah Winfrey
78. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
79. “Live life to the fullest. You have to color outside the lines once in a while if you want to make your life a masterpiece. Laugh some every day. Keep growing, keep dreaming, keep following your heart. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
80. “Life is too short to live the same day twice.” – Jennifer Lopez
81. “We only have one life and one body to care of, and we better do it right. You never know what tomorrow may bring and so we better live this life the best we can and be grateful for everything we have.” – Novak Djokovic
82. “Life is a flash of lightning in the dark of night. It is a brief time of tremendous potential.” – B. Alan Wallace
83. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Joe Lewis
84. “You get one life. Live it in a way that inspires someone.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
85. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Buddha
86. “Live as you will wish to have lived when you are dying.” – Christian Gellert
87. “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” – Soren Kierkegaard
88. “When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it.” – Christopher McCandles
89. “Live your life in your own unique way and be true to yourself.” – Josei Toda
90. “Follow your dreams, they know the way.” – Kobe Yamada
91. “Don’t wait for the right opportunity. Create it.” – George Bernard Shaw
92. “It’s your life. Don’t let anyone make you feel guilty for living it your way.” – Anonymous
93. “You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.” – Nicholas Sparks
94. “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice.” – Anonymous
95. “You owe it to yourself to live your best life now!” – Priscilla Q. Willaims
96. “Live your life by a compass, not a clock.” – Stephen R. Covey
97. “One life. Just one. Why aren’t we running like we are on fire towards our wildest dreams?” – Anonymous
98. “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.” – Joseph Campbell
99. “And now the end is here, and so I face that final curtain. My friend I’ll make it clear, I’ll state my case, of which I am certain. I’ve lived a life that’s full. I travelled each and every highway. And more, much more, I did it my way.” – Frank Sinatra
100. “You only have one life to live. Make sure it’s yours.” – Eleanor Brownn
101. “The measure of a great life is whether it matches your dream.” – Marie Forleo
102. “Life is not a spectator sport. If you’re going to spend your whole life in the grandstand just watching what goes on, in my opinion you’re wasting your life.” – Jackie Robinson
103. “Look for the job that you would want to hold if you didn’t need a job. You’re probably only going to live once.” – Warren Buffett
104. “It’s my life And it’s now or never. I ain’t gonna live forever. I just want to live while I’m alive. My heart is like an open highway. Like Frankie said, “I did it my way”… I just want to live while I’m alive. ‘Cause it’s my life.” – Bon Jovi
105. “I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don’t intend to waste any of mine.” – Neil Armstrong
“I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don’t intend to waste any of mine.” – Neil ArmstrongTweet Quote
Bonus Quote to Help You Live Life Full Out
Bonus: We have one last bonus quote for you. It is a wonderful quote that is both inspiring and a call to action. So, let it help you stop worrying and start living your life.
Final thoughts on Living Life to the Fullest
There you have it friends, 100+ best quotes about living life to the fullest. We hope these live life quotes at the very least encourage you to stop living a life that is less than inspiring. Because life is too short live it otherwise.
And lastly, never forget, there is no better time than now to decide to finally begin living the life you were meant to live. So, embrace these living life to the fullest quotes, and then get out there and strive to live your life until its brimming with awesomeness.
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you liked these live life to the fullest quotes, then you’ll love this inspirational collection of quotes about following your dreams.
70+ TRUST THE PROCESS QUOTES
There are countless stories of people who had a great vision for their future, but never obtained it. Stories of people who were at first on fire for their goals and dreams, but somewhere along the way they lost hope. Instances where people were on the right track and headed in the right direction, but began to doubt the process. And unfortunately, doubt destroys dreams. So, to ensure such a tragedy never befalls you, we’ve pulled together this collection of trust the process quotes.
The hope is that these quotes will give you a renewed faith that you are on the right track, and that if you just keep moving forward and trust the process, that you will achieve your aims. So, if you have some big dreams and goals of your own, but you’ve doubting the process or ability to achieve them as of late, then dive into these quotes immediately:
BEST TRUST THE PROCESS QUOTES
1. “Trust the process, one day at a time! What’s for you is for you and no one can stop that.” – Tony Gaskins
2. “Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.” – Drake
3. “Believe in yourself. Trust the process. Change forever.” – Bob Harper
4. “Real lions like to hunt, they love the process just as much as they love the prize.” – Eric Thomas
5. “If you quit on the process, you are quitting on the result.” – Idowu Koyenikan
6. “Don’t deviate, don’t procrastinate, don’t become frustrated. All you have to do to win this battle is stay on track.” – T.D. Jakes
7. “Everything will fall into place. Be patient.” – Anonymous
8. “Everything you’re going through is preparing you for what you asked God for, you just gotta quit tripping while you in the process, because the process is necessary.” – Steve Harvey
9. “Slow down, calm down, don’t worry, don’t hurry, trust the process.” – Alexandra Stoddard
10. “Hold the vision, trust the process.” – Anonymous
11. “Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.” – Alan Watts
12. “You don’t need to know all the answers, you just need to be courageous enough to take the first step and trust where it leads.” – Bonnie Ware
13. “Failure is part of the process of success.” – Robert Kiyosaki
14. “I trust the process of life. Only right and good action is taking place in my life.” – Louise Hay
15. “It’s only when you make the process your goal that the big dream can follow.” – Oprah Winfrey
“It’s only when you make the process your goal that the big dream can follow.” – Oprah WinfreyTweet Quote
16. “If you rally want to fly, learn to befriend the winds.” – Curtis Tyron Jones
17. “It’s easier to have courage and trust the process when you feel you’re making headway. Mastery is not persistence when you see a light at the end of the tunnel. True mastery is persistence when you don’t see the light.” – James Arthur Ray
18. “You are doing better than you think. Step by step, day by day you are making progress. Trust the process. Life has a way of giving you what you want in the most unexpected ways. It will happen when you are ready and the time is right. Just keep moving forward. You’re closer than you think.” – Mel Robbins
19. “He that can have patience can have what he will.” – Benjamin Franklin
20. “Quit tripping during the process.” – Steve Harvey
21. “So trust the process of your life unfolding, and know with certainty, through the peaks and valleys of your journey, that your soul rests safe and secure in the arms of God.” – Dan Millman
22. “Optimistic visualization combined with prayer and faith will inevitably actualize achievement.” – Norman Vincent Peale
23. “If you’re trending in the right direction, be happy regardless of whether you’ve hit the goal or not. It’s a process.” – Simon Sinek
24. “Fall in love with the process, and the results will come.” – Eric Thomas
25. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” – John Wooden
26. “Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process.” – Germany Kent
27. “In life, there are ups and downs. Trust the process and have faith that everything will work out as it should.” – Joel Olsteen
28. “Trust your journey, trust the process, raise your energy and the right people will come into your life.” – Steven Aitchison
29. “Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy.” – Saadi Shirazi
30. “If you’ll continually knock, you’ll find doors of opportunity.” – Jim Rohn
31. “Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.” – Arthur Ashe
32. “The best possible way to prepare for tomorrow is to concentrate with all your intelligence, all your enthusiasm, on doing today’s work superbly today.” – Dale Carnegie
33. “Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.” – Grant Cardone
34. “Believe in yourself and trust the process. You are capable of greatness.” – Lailah Akita
35. “Professionals stick to the schedule; amateurs let life get in the way.” – James Clear
More Quotes On Trusting The Process
You’re more than halfway through our collection of Trust The Process quotes. Great job! That said, we hope they are inspiring you to believe in your dreams.
Here are some other you quotes that you may also digest once you’re done with this page:
36. “I don’t believe in failure. It’s not a failure if you enjoyed the process.” – Oprah Winfrey
37. “Success for me isn’t a destination it’s a journey. Everybody’s working to get to the top but where is the top? It’s all about working harder and getting better and moving up and up.” – Rihanna
38. “Do it for the process, not the prizes, and your life will be so much better.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
39. “The key to success is to trust the process, stay focused, and never lose sight of your goals.” – Les Brown
40. “Adopt the pace of Nature. Her secret is patience.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
41. “The farmer has patience and trusts the process. He just has the faith and deep understanding that through his daily efforts, the harvest will come. And then one day, almost out of nowhere, it does.” – Robin Sharma
42. “Trust the timing of your life, and enjoy the process.” – Marie Forleo
43. “To achieve greatness, you must trust the process and have unwavering belief in your abilities.” – Michael Jordan
44. “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
45. “Trust your hard work. It’s unlocking doors you can’t yet see.” – Anonymous
46. “Success is not a destination, it’s a journey” – Zig Ziglar
47. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
48. “Everyone has obstacles to overcome, but those with great faith can conquer whatever stands in the way.” – Mary Kay Ash
49. “Stay patient and trust the journey.” – Anonymous
50. “Patience and trust in the process will lead to extraordinary results.” – Grant Cardone
51. “You can’t do passion halfway. Living your passion means you’re all in. You trust your heart and trust your gut wherever that takes you.” – Joe Plumeri
52. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something–your gut, destiny, life and karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” – Steve Jobs
53. “Business is a sprint until you find an opportunity, then it’s the patience of a marathon runner.” – Robert Herjavec
54. “If you need a guarantee you’re going to win before you begin, you’ll never start. The alternative is to trust the process, to do our with with generosity and to accept every outcome.” – Seth Godin
55. “If you don’t love the process you’ve already lost.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
56. “I believe God has put us all here with a plan… A mission to fulfill… And as we start moving in the right direction, He will give us the ideas and inspiration to help us move forward… But it’s up to us to listen, act, and trust in the process.” – Russell Brunson
57. “You just have to trust the process and commit to daily, moment-by-moment incremental change.” – Matt Karamazov
58. “I am betting on long-term decisions. I fully trust the process of long-term.” – Patrick Bet-David
59. “Work hard, dream big, trust in the process, and always believe in yourself.” – The STRIVE
60. “Progress is a process.” – Tom Bilyeu
61. “Remember why you started, and keep your end goal in mind, but avoid getting too attached to specific outcomes. Instead, focus on doing your best in each moment, and trust that the process will lead you where you need to go. Celebrate your progress, and keep moving one step at a time.” – Omu Olisa
62. “When people say “trust the process” it is just a short way of saying “trust that the process is getting you where you want to go in the long run.” – Celeste Rains-Turk
63. “The process is what you have to do day in and day out to be successful.” – Nick Saban
64. “Mamba mentality is all about focusing on the process and trusting in the hard work when it matters most.” – Kobe Bryant
65. “With every adversity, there is an equal or greater gift. Keep looking for the gift.” – Earl Nightingale
“With every adversity, there is an equal or greater gift. Keep looking for the gift.” – Earl NightingaleTweet Quote
66. “The light ain’t on ya, but keep making plays. Nobody’s talking about you, but keep making plays. I know your sales numbers aren’t where your friends is, but keep making plays. I know nobody is talking about you, and you’re not on the leader board right now, but keep making plays.” – Deon Sanders
67. “Understand that the harder you work, the more luck you will have.” – John Wooden
68. “Entrepreneurship is two steps forward one step back. But not matter what, you have to keep stepping.” – Daymond John
69. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
70. “Trust the process & rewards will come. Players of the long game tend to win.” – Codie Sanchez
“Trust the process & rewards will come. Players of the long game tend to win.” – Codie SanchezTweet Quote
71. “I try to remind people of all ages that failure is never final. Life is not a “pass-fail” test — it’s a “trial-and-error” process!” – Nick Vujicic
72. “Successful people are not any smarter, or more talented or genetically better than you. They’ve just made a habit of NOT quitting. Where as quitters become quitters because they’ve reinforced the habit of quitting. Successful people trust the process.” – Bedros Keuilian
73. “Beware of the trap of instant gratification. Nothing that’s truly worthwhile can be had “now”. The “The American Dream” is not given, its EARNED.” – Andy Frisella
74. “Consistency of effort over the long run is everything.” – Angela Duckworth
75. “Trust the process.” – Sam Hinkie
There you have it, some of the best trust the process quotes of all-time. We hope they instilled within you a new confidence and eagerness to keep working towards your goals.
If you liked these trust the process quotes then you’ll certainly enjoy these related quotes:
Lastly, we know how easy it is to get discouraged about the possibility of achieving one’s aims. We also know that over time, it’s extremely easy to become doubtful and distrusting of the promise of our brighter future. So, stay faithful, trust the process, and no matter what you do, keep moving forward.
Till you reach your aims,
100+ WORDS OF WISDOM FOR CREATING A SUCCESSFUL LIFE
Wisdom, it’s better than money. It allows you to discern between what is good and what is great. It saves time, effort, pain, and heartache. Wisdom is good judgement that can help you avoid strife, and it is one of the keys to success in every aspect of life. As such, we’ve rounded up some of the best words of wisdom to aid your journey towards creating a successful life
Our hope is that you’ll embrace these inspirational words of wisdom and use them to enrich mindset, your finances, and ultimately your life. So, if you’re ready for a powerful collection of wisdom quotes, then let’s dive right in.
BEST WORDS OF WISDOM QUOTES
1. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
2. “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
3. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
4. “Your word is your honor. If you say you’re going to do something, then you need to do it.” – Joyce Meyer
5. “When you don’t keep your word, you lose credibility.” – Robin Sharma
6. “To be responsible, keep your promises to others. To be successful, keep your promises to yourself.” – Marie Forleo
7. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
8. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
9. “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer
10. “Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.” – Aeschylus
11. “Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy.” – Ralph Marsten
12. “Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.” – Jim Rohn
13. “Watch your actions, they become your habits. Watch your habits, they become your character.” – Vince Lombardi
14. “Habits change into character.” – Ovid
15. “Character is simply habit long continued.” – Plutarch
16. “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” – Alan Cohen
17. “Happiness is an inside job. Don’t assign anyone else that much power over your life.” – Mandy Hale
18. “Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” – Ayn Rand
19. “Don’t seek happiness. If you seek it, you won’t find it, because seeking is the antithesis of happiness.” – Eckhart Tolle
20. “Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.” – Dale Carnegie
21. “To be happy you must be your own sunshine.” – C.E. Jerningham
22. “Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.” – Doris Day
23. “I have the choice to be angry at God for what I don’t have, or be thankful for what I do have.” – Nick Vujicic
24. “Do not listen to those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious.” – Og Mandino
25. “True strength is the courage to ask for help.” – Simon Sinek
26. “Ask for help. Not because you are weak. But because you want to remain strong.” – Les Brown
27. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” – Oprah Winfrey
28. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
29. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
30. “Negative thinking definitely attracts negative results.” – Norman Vincent Peale
Inspirational Words of Wisdom
31. “Accept things as they are, not as you wish they were in this moment.” – Deepak Chopra
32. “God grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change. The courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” – Reinhold Niebuhr
33. “The first step towards change is awareness. The second step is acceptance.” – Nathaniel Branden
34. “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendel Holmes Jr.
35. “Experience is the teacher of all things.” – Julius Caesar
36. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” – Helen Keller
37. “If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.” – Zig Ziglar
38. “Anyone who keeps learning stays young.” – Henry Ford
39. “If you want to earn more — learn more.” – William J.H. Boetcker
40. “Be confident enough to encourage confidence in others.” – Ron Kaufman
41. “Correction does much, but encouragement does more.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
42. “When you encourage others, you in the process are encouraged because you’re making a commitment and difference in that person’s life. Encouragement really does make a difference.” – Zig Ziglar
43. “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
44. “Who you spend time with is who you become! Change your life by consciously choosing to surround yourself with people with higher standards.” – Tony Robbins
45. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” – Jim Rohn
46. “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
47. “Self-confidence is the foundation of all great success and achievement.” – Brian Tracy
48. “With confidence, you have won before you have started.” – Marcus Garvey
49. “Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.” – Bruce Lee
50. “Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake.” – Robert Half
51. “Experience is making mistakes and learning from them.” – Bill Ackman
52. “Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself.” – Tony Robbins
53. “Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.” – Les Brown
54. “The forgiving state of mind is a magnetic power for attracting good.” – Catherine Ponder
55. “Failure is success in progress.” – Albert Einstein
56. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” – Napoleon Hill
57. “Successful people don’t fear failure but understand that it’s necessary to learn and grow from.” – Robert Kiyosaki
58. “Having looked the past in the eye, having asked for forgiveness and having made amends, let us shut the door on the past — not in order to forget it but in order not to allow it to imprison us.” – Desmond Tutu
59. “Forgive and forget, but never forget to forgive. You may find a happier heart is the key to a happier life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
60. “Holding on to grudges holds you back from achieving success.” – Debasish Mridha
Positive Words of Wisdom
61. “Success lies in being true to yourself and living life on your own terms.” – Robin Sharma
62. “You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.” – Nicholas Sparks
63. “You only have one life to live. Make sure it’s yours.” – Eleanor Brownn
64. “If you don’t know, don’t speak.” – Imam Ali
65. “Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” – Mahatma Gandhi
66. “The wise speak only what they know.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
67. “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” – Jesus Christ
68. “Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated.” – Lou Holtz
69. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
70. “Think before you act; think twice before you speak.” – Thomas Browne
71. “Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said.” – Voltaire
72. “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” – Abraham Lincoln
73. “Living in a state of gratitude is the gateway to grace.” – Arianna Huffington
74. “It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.” – David Steindl-Rast
75. “Gratitude is the single most important ingredient to living a successful and fulfilled life.” – Jack Canfield
“Gratitude is the single most important ingredient to living a successful and fulfilled life.” – Jack CanfieldTweet Quote
76. “Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” – Elbert Hubbard
77. “Do the best you can, and don’t life too serious.” – Will Rogers
78. “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” – George Bernard Shaw
79. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
80. “The brave may not live forever — but the cautious do not live at all.” – Richard Branson
“The brave may not live forever — but the cautious do not live at all.” – Richard BransonTweet Quote
81. “Freedom lies in being bold.” – Robert Frost
82. “Learn to say ‘no’ to the good so you can say ‘yes’ to the best.” – John C. Maxwell
83. “When you say “yes” to others make sure you are not saying “no” to yourself.” – Paulo Coehlo
84. “Don’t say maybe if you want to say no.” – Ryan Holiday
85. “You become what you continually think about.” – Earl Nightingale
86. “Remember, your mind is your greatest asset, so be careful what you put into it.” – Robert Kiyosaki
87. “A person is limited only by the thoughts that he chooses.” – James Allen
88. “Build your weaknesses until they become your strengths.” – Knute Rockne
89. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
90. “Know your strengths, and take advantage of them.” – Greg Norman
91. “Intuition is seeing with the soul.” – Dean Koontz
92. “Trust your instincts. Intuition doesn’t lie.” – Oprah Winfrey
93. “Self-trust is the first secret of success.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
94. “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.” – Helen Keller
95. “Thinking will not overcome fear but action will.” – W. Clement Stone
96. “There is no illusion greater than fear.” – Lao Tzu
97. “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” – Albert Einstein
98. “A great attitude is not the secret of success; success is the result of a great attitude.” – Earl Nightingale
99. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
100. “Hindsight is always 20/20.” – Billy Wilder
101. “The real trick in life is to turn hindsight into foresight that reveals insight.” – Robin Sharma
102. “Some of the best lessons we ever learn we learn from our mistakes and failures. The error of the past is the wisdom and success of the future.” – Tryon Edwards
103. “Change is never painful. Only resistance to change is painful.” – Buddha
104. “This too shall pass.” – Maya Angelou
105. “Morning will come, it has no choice.” – Marty Rubin
106. “You can’t control the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.” – Jimmy Dean
107. “It is not what happens that determines the major part of your future. What happens, happens to us all. It is what you do about what happens that counts.” – Jim Rohn
108. “It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.” – Epictetus
109. “The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind may take possession of everything else to which he is justly entitled.” – Andrew Carnegie
110. “The secret for success is to keep your dream alive. It might come true some day.” – Jack Ma
“The secret for success is to keep your dream alive. It might come true some day.” – Jack MaTweet Quote
Bonus Words of Wisdom
Bonus: Alright, here is one of our favorite quotes about wisdom. We added it as bonus, because we stand behind it, and because we believe it speaks well about the way to wisdom, which is by seeking it.
Great job making it to the end of these words of wisdom! We know that this was an extensive list, but there are many aspects to wise living that needed to be covered.
If you liked these words of wisdom quotes then chances are you’ll also enjoy these quotes:
That said, we hope the quotes inspired you, but most importantly we hope you acquired some new wisdom that you can leverage to help you create your best life.
Till you reach your aims,
35+ PUT YOURSELF FIRST QUOTES TO HELP YOU CREATE YOUR BEST LIFE
Putting yourself first can be difficult. In fact, many people struggle to do so, even if it’s to the detriment of what’s best for them, their goals, and their dreams. They allow an unreasonable guilt to hold sway over their priorities. But it doesn’t have be that way, nor should it. So, if you’re serious about creating your best life, embrace these put yourself first quotes.
We pulled these quotes together to help you realize that it’s okay to “do you”. It’s okay to trust your gut and to prioritize your life, your goals, and your daily agenda according to what you believe is best for you. So, if you’ve been struggling to put yourself first lately, then let’s dive into these quotes and see if we can break that bad habit:
BEST PUT YOURSELF QUOTES
1. “I’ve learned that if someone threatens my peace of mind, self-respect, or self-worth… I must walk away. I owe it to myself… I owe it to my future.” – Steve Maraboli
2. “Putting yourself first is not selfish. Quite the opposite. You must put your happiness and health first before you can be of help to anyone else.” – Simon Sinek
3. “Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.” – Maya Angelou
4. “When you feel compelled to put others first at the expense of yourself, you are denying your own reality, your own identity.” – David Stafford
5. “When you don’t put yourself first, you’re teaching everyone that you come second.” – Mel Robbins
“When you don’t put yourself first, you’re teaching everyone that you come second.” – Mel RobbinsTweet Quote
6. “Don’t be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone around you.” – Anonymous
7. “If you don’t love yourself, nobody will. Not only that, you won’t be good at loving anyone else. Loving starts with the self.” – Wayne Dyer
8. “You always have to remember to take care of yourself first and foremost, because when you stop taking care of yourself, you get out of balance and you really forget to take care of others.” – Jada Pinkett Smith
9. “If you prioritize yourself, you are going to save yourself.” – Gabrielle Union
10. “Put yourself at the top of your to-do list.” – Anonymous
11. “Whenever you feel compelled to put others first at the expense of yourself, you are denying your own reality, your own identity.” – David Stafford
12. “Don’t let people pull you into their storm. Pull them into your peace.” – Kimberly Jones
13. “No matter how hard you work to bring yourself up, there’s someone out there working just as hard to put you down.” – Dr. Dre
14. “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that’s your own self.” – Anonymous
15. “You can never be happy living someone else’s dream. Live your own.” – Oprah Winfrey
16. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
17. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
18. “Putting yourself first is not selfish, it’s necessary.” – Anonymous
19. “Your life is the fruit of your own doing. You have no one to blame but yourself.” – Joseph Campbell
20. “When you say “yes” to others make sure you are not saying “no” to yourself.” – Paulo Coehlo
“When you say “yes” to others make sure you are not saying “no” to yourself.” – Paulo CoehloTweet Quote
21. “Taking care of yourself first, is the greatest gift you can bring to this world. When you learn to love yourself, it’s like turning the light on.” – Nerissa Marie
22. “Life is full of people, events, and things constantly competing for your attention, your resources, and most importantly, your peace of mind. And if you’re not vigilant, those distractions can and will rob you of your focus, progress, and ultimately your perfect future.” – The STRIVE
23. “Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.” – Les Brown
24. “Beginning today, set an intention and a relentless focus on living your life as the greatest person you can be, in all situations.” – Brendon Burchard
25. “Always remember, your focus determines your reality.” – George Lucas
More Quotes About Putting Yourself First
You’re more than halfway through these inspiring quotes about putting yourself first. We hope they’re encouraging you, and filling you with the belief that you’re worth of being made a priority, because you are.
Related: Believe In Yourself Quotes
26. “Putting yourself first doesn’t mean you don’t care about others. It means you’re smart enough to know you can’t help others if you don’t help yourself.’ – Anonymous
27. “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” – Charles Bukowski
28. “Don’t lose yourself trying to be everything to everyone.” – Tony Gaskins
29. “Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment.” – Lao Tzu
30. “Self-care is not selfish. You cannot serve from an empty vessel.” – Eleanor Brown
31. “You make the world a much worse place if you don’t take care of yourself.” – Jordan Peterson
32. “You have to be self-interested in order to be selfless. You have to put yourself first if you want to be of use to other people.” – Rachel Bartholomew
33. “You are free to walk alone when no one is willing to walk with you. You are free to choose yourself when no one else is choosing you.” – Dhiman
34. “One thing is for sure: if you don’t make courageous choices for yourself, nobody else will.” – James Altucher
35. “Put yourself first and everyone benefits.” – Jim Karas
36. “To gain self-respect, you need to put yourself first.” – Lorii Myers
37. “If you are really humble you will put yourself first when you need to take care of you.” – Byrant H. McGill
38. “Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.” – Grant Cardone
39. “You must own everything in your world. There is no one else to blame.” – Jocko Willink
40. “If you don’t put yourself first, you’ll end up last.” – Nate Lee Morales
41. “Make yourself a priority. Fill yourself up so that you can give more to others.” – Oprah Winfrey
42. “There are no shortcuts. You have to work hard, and try to put yourself in a position where if luck strikes, you can see the opportunity and take advantage of it.” – Mark Cuban
43. “But life is paradox, and sometimes the only way you can serve others is to put yourself first.” – David Bach
44. “Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?” – Brigham Young
45. “If you’re not first, you’re last.” – Grant Cardone
46. “Changing your habits and your boundaries takes courage, audacity, and a whole lot of self-love.” – Jen Sincero
47. “You can’t let the fear of what people might say or think stop you from doing what you want to do or else we would never do anything.” – Jennifer Lopez
Bonus Put Yourself First Quote
Bonus: Alright, here is one last quote about putting yourself first. It’s powerful and should be embraced 100%. Remember, your goals, dreams, and the life you envision for yourself will only come about if they are a priority.
There you have it, some of the best quotes about putting yourself first. We hope they provided you with a renewed belief that you and your dreams are important and worthy of being made a priority.
Remember, it’s okay to put others first sometimes, but not all the time. And if you have a dream, goals, and the intention to create a life that you are excited about, then you must be willing to put yourself first from time to time.
That said, if you liked these put yourself first quotes then you’ll enjoy these related pages:
If you found at least a handful of these quotes inspiring and moving, please consider sharing them with someone who needs to hear their message.
Till you reach your aims,
TOP 25 PUSH THROUGH QUOTES TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR AIMS
25 MASTER-KEY TO RICHES QUOTES TO HELP YOU OPEN YOUR MIND TO SUCCESS
WARREN BUFFETT’S NET WORTH AND HOW HE GOT SO RICH
WHY GOAL SETTING OFTEN FAILS AND WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
TOP 15 INSPIRATIONAL SUCCESS STORIES TO KEEP YOU STRIVING FOR YOUR DREAMS
75+ QUOTES ABOUT LEAVING A LEGACY & MAKING YOUR MARK ON THE WORLD
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO SKYROCKET YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU OUTWORK EVERYONE
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Self-Discipline9 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
Quotes5 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE UNLIMITED SUCCESS
Confidence8 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS ON CONFIDENCE TO SKYROCKET YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
Mindset5 months ago
TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS
Motivation2 weeks ago
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes8 months ago
100+ WORK ETHIC QUOTES TO HELP YOU OUTWORK EVERYONE
Inspiration1 year ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Inspiration4 months ago
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Confidence5 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes10 months ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY QUOTES
Motivation4 weeks ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation9 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2023