Kanye West is an American rapper, songwriter, record-producer, fashion designer and entrepreneur. But, he is way more than just these handful of labels, he’s also one of the most acclaimed musicians of the 21st century (winning 21 Grammy Awards and counting), as well as one of the best-selling artists of all-time. On top of this, he’s also been included on a number of Forbes’ annual lists, he’s been named by Time magazine as one of the most influential people in the world, and he is currently one of the highest paid people in hip hop. In short, he’s a trendsetting visionary, whom if studied, can teach us a whole lot about life and succeeding in the world today.
As such, we’ve captured 100 of the most inspiring Kanye West quotes to help you gain a deeper insight into the mind and values that lend to this trailblazer’s winning ways. Let them educate you, inspire you, and motivate you to channel your inner ‘Ye’, and start turning everything you touch into gold. Let’s go….
100 Best Kanye West Quotes to Help You Succeed
1. “I’m not comfortable with comfort. I’m only comfortable when I’m in a place where I’m constantly learning and growing.” – Kanye West
2. “Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to god, and keep your face to the raising sun.” – Kanye West
3. “Know your worth! People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.” – Kanye West
“Know your worth! People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.” – Kanye WestTweet Quote
4. “I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a “one size fits all” standard for happiness” – Kanye West
5. “I feel that I’m very blessed. But with great blessings come great responsibility.” – Kanye West
6. “My mother never raised me to ask for a handout.” – Kanye West
7. “My goal, if I was going to do art, fine art, would have been to become Picasso or greater. That always sounds so funny to people, comparing yourself to someone in the past that has done so much, and in your life you’re not even allowed to think that you can do as much. That’s a mentality that suppresses humanity.” – Kanye West
8. “One of my biggest Achilles heels has been my ego. And if I, Kanye West, can remove my ego, I think there’s hope for everyone.” – Kanye West
9. “If you have the opportunity to play this game called life, you have to appreciate every moment. A lot of people don’t appreciate their moment until it’s passed” – Kanye West
10. “Everything that I sonically make is a painting.” – Kanye West
11. “Being fresh is more important than having money.” – Kanye West
12. “Everyone’s always telling you to be humble. When was the last time someone told you to be great?” – Kanye West
13. “I would say my determination is way higher than my smartness.” – Kanye West
14. “I know you can’t control everything, and everything is in God’s hands ultimately, but I’m going to fight, go out and perform for everybody, I don’t care.” – Kanye West
15. “I was never really good at anything except for the ability to learn.” – Kanye West
16. “People in this world shun people for being great, for being a bright color, for standing out. But the time is now to be okay, to be the greatest you.” – Kanye West
“People in this world shun people for being great, for being a bright color, for standing out. But the time is now to be okay, to be the greatest you.” – Kanye WestTweet Quote
17. “I still think I am the greatest.” – Kanye West
18. “I feel like I’m too busy writing history to read it.” – Kanye West
19. “People always say that you can’t please everybody. I think that’s a cop-out. Why not attempt it? ‘Cause think of all the people you will please if you try” – Kanye West
20. “Shoot for the stars, so if you fall you land on a cloud.” – Kanye West
21. “You weren’t perfect, but you made life worth it.” – Kanye West
22. “My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” – Kanye West
23. “Everybody wanted to know what I would do if I didn’t win…. I guess we’ll never know.” – Kanye West
“Everybody wanted to know what I would do if I didn’t win…. I guess we’ll never know.” – Kanye WestTweet Quote
24. “But for me to have the opportunity to stand in front of a bunch of executives and present myself, I had to hustle in my own way. I can’t tell you how frustrating it was that they didn’t get that. No joke – I’d leave meetings crying all the time.” – Kanye West
Famous Kanye West Quotes
This next batch consists of a handful of famous Kanye West quotes. These are the Ye quotes that you’ve most likely hear him utter on interviews or televised events that drew a lot of attention to him. Regardless, they still have a focus Kanye’s success mindset.
25. “I think I do myself a disservice by comparing myself to Steve Jobs and Walt Disney and human beings that we’ve seen before. It should be more like Willy Wonka… and welcome to my chocolate factory.” – Kanye West
26. “Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed it?” – Kanye West
“Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed it?” – Kanye WestTweet Quote
27. “I didn’t want to play it boring and safe. I also didn’t want to innovate too much. Second albums, man, they’re even scarier than first ones.” – Kanye West
28. “I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice.” – Kanye West
29. “Creative output, you know, is just pain. I’m going to be clich’e for a minute and say that great art comes from pain.” – Kanye West
30. “We all self-conscious. I’m just the first to admit it.” – Kanye West
31. “People never change. They just become better at hiding who they really are.” – Kanye West
32. “I could let these dream killers kill my self-esteem, or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams.” – Kanye West
33. “We’re not always in the position that we want to be at. We’re constantly growing, we’re constantly making mistakes, we’re constantly trying to express ourselves and trying to actualize our dreams.” – Kanye West
“We’re not always in the position that we want to be at. We’re constantly growing, we’re constantly making mistakes, we’re constantly trying to express ourselves and trying to actualize our dreams.” – Kanye WestTweet Quote
34. “Nothing in life is promised except death.” – Kanye West
35. “If I was just a fan of music, I would think that I was the number one artist in the world.” – Kanye West
36. “I don’t care about what people think, because people don’t think.” – Kanye West
37. “Love your haters, they’re your biggest fans.” – Kanye West
38. “Money isn’t everything, but not having it is.” – Kanye West
39. “The greatest thing that a man has to give, to anyone whether it’s their kids or whether it’s their wife, it’s their time.” – Kanye West
40. “Life is the ultimate gift.” – Kanye West
41. “I really appreciate the moments that I was able to win rap album of the year or whatever.” – Kanye West
42. “You don’t have to be scared of me, because I am loyal. Why are people so scared of creative ideas and so scared of truth? All I want to do is do good.” – Kanye West
43. “I make all my own decisions and I take full responsibility.” – Kanye West
44. “When I think of competition it’s like I try to create against the past. I think about Michelangelo and Picasso, you know, the pyramids.” – Kanye West
45. “They say people in your life are seasons and anything that happens is for a reason.” – Kanye West
46. “Success is really being able to do things for others as well as the people around you and yourself.” – Kanye West
“Success is really being able to do things for others as well as the people around you and yourself.” – Kanye WestTweet Quote
47. “People will have a problem with whatever you do. At the end of the day, nobody can determine what you need to do in order to be successful and why would you listen to someone who is not successful tell you what you need to do?” – Kanye West
48. “Criticism can bother you, but you should be more bothered if there’s no criticism. That means you’re too safe.” – Kanye West
49. “You’ve got to be really dialled into exactly who you are to the one hundredth power or you’re just like everyone else.” – Kanye West
50. “I am not going to sit inside of a corporation for 20 years…the time is now.” – Kanye West
“I am not going to sit inside of a corporation for 20 years…the time is now.” – Kanye WestTweet Quote
Hey, great job making it this far through these motivating Kanye West quotes. We hope they are firing you up to go out show the world what you have to offer.
With that being said, don’t stop now, there’s only 50 or so Kanye quotes to go, so keep to it!
51. “I care. I care about everything. Sometimes not giving a fu** is caring the most.” – Kanye West
52. “A lot of people don’t appreciate their moment until its past.” – Kanye West
53. “I am the number one human being in music. That means any person that’s living or breathing is number two.” – Kanye West
“I am the number one human being in music. That means any person that’s living or breathing is number two.” – Kanye WestTweet Quote
54. “It’s a tough world out there. You’re going to prepare yourself for politics, bad bosses, hating employees – and usually when you’re the absolute best, you get hated on the most.” – Kanye West
55. “I want the world to be better! All I want is positive! All I want is dopeness!” – Kanye West
56. “It’s crazy that we live in a world where if you’re super positive and super creative it’s scary. Because what does that tell you about the mentality of most people if you’re scared of like… positivity.” – Kanye West
“It’s crazy that we live in a world where if you’re super positive and super creative it’s scary. Because what does that tell you about the mentality of most people if you’re scared of like… positivity.” – Kanye WestTweet Quote
57. “You can’t look at a glass half full or empty if it’s overflowing.” – Kanye West
58. “My greatest award is what I’m about to do.” – Kanye West
59. “Memories have to be our most painful blessing.” – Kanye West
60. “Nobody can tell me where I can and can’t go.” – Kanye West
61. “Recognize and embrace your flaws so you can learn from them. Sometimes it takes a little polishing to truly shine.” – Kanye West
62. “When you’re the absolute best, you get hated on the most.” – Kanye West
63. “If I don’t scream, if I don’t say something then no one’s going to say anything.” – Kanye West
“If I don’t scream, if I don’t say something then no one’s going to say anything.” – Kanye WestTweet Quote
64. “I want people to feel like it’s okay to create. It’s okay to not be boxed in. I want people to feel like awesome is possible.” – Kanye West
65. “I always felt like I can do anything. That’s the main thing people are controlled by… thoughts, their perceptions of themselves. They are slowed down by their perception of themselves. If you’re taught that you can’t do anything, you won’t do anything.” – Kanye West
66. “Life is 5% what happens, and 95% how you react.” – Kanye West
67. “Living well eliminates the need for revenge.” – Kanye West
68. “This is my life homie, you decide yours” – Kanye West
69. “I’m in the pursuit of awesomeness, excellence is the bare minimum.” – Kanye West
70. “Believe in your flyness, conquer your shyness.” – Kanye West
71. “I refuse to follow the rules where society tries to control people with low self-esteem.” – Kanye West
72. “Our work is never over.” – Kanye West
73. “From $53 million in debt to a net worth of $5 billion in 4 years. Thank you, Jesus. I know I fall short, but I repent.” – Kanye West
“From $53 million in debt to a net worth of $5 billion in 4 years. Thank you, Jesus. I know I fall short, but I repent.” – Kanye WestTweet Quote
74. “Having a Rolex or a Benz is not something that actually represents your success because there’s always something more expensive to buy. Success is really being able to do things for others as well as the people around you and yourself.” – Kanye West
75. “Everything I’m not makes me everything I am” – Kanye West
Related: Kanye’s Net Worth
Best Kanye West Sayings on Success
This next batch comprises of some of the most motivational Kanye quotes related to success. Some of his quotes and sayings can be seen as vague when it comes to success, but we think that was his intention.
Pay close attention to his confidence, certainty, and mindset, for that’s where you’ll find his best insights on success. Enjoy!
76. “I don’t expect to be understood at all.” – Kanye West
77. “If you know you’re the best it only makes sense for you to surround yourself with the best.” – Kanye West
78. “Bravery and courage is walking into pain and knowing that something better is on the other side” – Kanye West
79. “You’re not perfect, but you’re not your mistakes.” – Kanye West
80. “Inspiring people is the definition of success.” – Kanye West
81. “They say your attitude determines your latitude.” – Kanye West
82. “I wan’t to change the definition of status quo.” – Kanye West
83. “I just think that when my confidence meets other people’s insecurity, that equals Kanye’s arrogant.” – Kanye West
“I just think that when my confidence meets other people’s insecurity, that equals Kanye’s arrogant.” – Kanye WestTweet Quote
84. “For me, you know, I’m a creative genius and there’s no other way to word it.” – Kanye West
85. “For me to say I wasn’t a genius I’d just be lying to you and to myself.” – Kanye West
86. “I believe in myself like a five-year-old believes in himself. They say look at me, look at me! Then they do a flip in the backyard. It won’t even be that amazing, but everyone will be clapping for them.” – Kanye West
“I believe in myself like a five-year-old believes in himself. They say look at me, look at me! Then they do a flip in the backyard. It won’t even be that amazing, but everyone will be clapping for them.” – Kanye WestTweet Quote
87. “People say I have a bad reputation…I think I’ve got the best reputation in the building. They want you to have a reputation of tucking your black nail polish into your pockets and sitting in the corner of the class, and not fighting for your ideas out of fear of being ridiculed. That’s one of my favorite ones…to be called crazy.” – Kanye West
88. “I’m like a vessel, and God has chosen me to be the voice and the connector.” – Kanye West
89. “It’s like this, by not giving my album a classic rating… you diminish your magazine’s credibility. And that’s real.” – Kanye West
90. “I am the number one rockstar on the planet.” – Kanye West
91. “They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be about an hour late.” – Kanye West
92. “My memories are from the future.” – Kanye West
93. “This new generation is obsessed with looking successful instead of actually being successful.” – Kanye West
“This new generation is obsessed with looking successful instead of actually being successful.” – Kanye WestTweet Quote
94. “You ain’t got to like me. I like me.” – Kanye West
95. “You’ve got to be really dialed into who you are to the one-hundredth power or you’re just everyone else.” – Kanye West
96. “If I got any cooler I would freeze to death.” – Kanye West
97. “Please do everything you possibly can in one lifetime.” – Kanye West
98. “Go listen to my music. It’s the code of self-esteem. It’s the code of who you are. If you are a Kanye West fan you’re not a fan of me, you’re a fan of yourself.” – Kanye West
99. “I am just the expresso, I am just the shot in the morning to get you going, to make you believe you can overcome that situation that you dealing with all the time.” – Kanye West
100. “I wouldn’t even say that I’m a rapper. I’m more of a messenger than a rapper.” – Kanye West
“I wouldn’t even say that I’m a rapper. I’m more of a messenger than a rapper.” – Kanye WestTweet Quote
Related: Kanye West Success Story
Bonus Kanye Quote
Bonus: This last bonus Kanye West quote sums up why Kanye has been able to push through so many barriers to find the staggering success he now enjoys. It’s also one of the key tenant’s we live by here at The STRIVE, so, here you go:
Bonus: “For me, giving up is harder than trying.” – Kanye West
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to Kanye West quotes. Let them help you develop the vision and fearlessness that has helped Kanye become, well, Kanye.
May they also inspire you to live your life with the same boldness and determination, so you can ignore your haters and unleash your gift into the world.
35 OPTIMISTIC QUOTES TO GET YOU THROUGH HARD TIMES & LIVE LIFE TO IT’S FULLEST
If you’re in search of some optimistic quotes then you’ll enjoy this page. Life can seem hard at times for just about everyone. We all go through our own trials and tribulations. For many, those trials and hardships are longer and more drawn out than they are for others. And for some, their hardships may seem to be a never ending struggle. But, the one thing we must never forget, is that there is a path that that typically gets every person through the dark.
So what is this path?
It is the light, the hope, and the possibility that things will eventually improve. It is a path of possibility. But, it is a path that can only be seen if one chooses to see it. Optimism is a choice.
So, if you find yourself in a lull in your life or struggling through some tough times, allow these optimistic quotes to strengthen your vision of better days to come, and allow the possibility of what could be… pull you through those dark times.
BEST OPTIMISTIC QUOTES FOR TOUGH TIMES
1. “Optimism doesn’t wait on facts. It deals with prospects.” – Norma Cousins.
2. “The greatest salvation of man is through love and in love.” – Victor Frankl
3. “I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.” – Winston Churchill
4. “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” – William Arthur Ward
5. “For every dark night there’s a brighter day.” – Tupac Shakur
6. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
7. “Optimism is true moral courage.” – Ernest Shackelton
8. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen KellerTweet Quote
9. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
10. “Even if I knew tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.” – Martin Luther
11. “Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine Caine
“Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine CaineTweet Quote
12. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
13. “The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity – even under the most difficult circumstances – to add a deeper meaning to his life.” – Victor Frankl
14. “I’m a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will.” – Antonio Gramsci
“I’m a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will.” – Antonio GramsciTweet Quote
15. “Pessimism never won any battle.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
16. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. “Optimism inspires, energizes, and brings out our best. It points the mind toward possibilities and helps us think creatively past problems.” – Price Pritchett
“Optimism inspires, energizes, and brings out our best. It points the mind toward possibilities and helps us think creatively past problems.” – Price PritchettTweet Quote
18. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
You’re more then halfway through these quotes on optimism. If you are enjoying them, please consider sharing one, two, or the whole page with someone who could use a few inspiring words. Thanks in advance!
Now let’s dive back into these powerful and optimistic quotes.
Related: Books on Living Life to The Fullest
19. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
20. “I discovered that if you expect the worst you will get the worst, and if you expect the best you will get the best.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“I discovered that if you expect the worst you will get the worst, and if you expect the best you will get the best.” – Norman Vincent PealeTweet Quote
21. “If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” – Mark 9:23
22. “Our belief at the beginning of a doubtful undertaking is the one thing that insures the successful out of your venture.” – William James
23. “If ye have faith…nothing shall be impossible to you.” – Matthew 17:20
24. “Life cannot deny itself to the person who gives life his all.” – Norman Vincent Peale
25. “Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.” – Deepak Chopra
26. “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.” – Dalai Lama
27. “To find optimism, look for the good things in life.” – Catherine Pulsifer
28. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” – Douglas Adams
29. “Optimism is courage if it is not naïve.” – Jordan Peterson
30. “Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation courage and true progress.” – Nicholas M. Butler
“Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation courage and true progress.” – Nicholas M. ButlerTweet Quote
31. “Be patient with yourself. Nothing in nature blooms all year.” – Optimistic Quote
32. “Optimism – the doctrine or belief that everything is beautiful, including what is ugly.” – Ambrose Bierce
33. “An optimist understands that life can be a bumpy road, but at least it is leading somewhere. They learn from mistakes and failures, and are not afraid to fail and try again.” – Harvey Mackay
“An optimist understands that life can be a bumpy road, but at least it is leading somewhere. They learn from mistakes and failures, and are not afraid to fail and try again.” – Harvey MackayTweet Quote
34. “Be fanatically positive and militantly optimistic. If something is not to your liking, change your liking.” – Rick Steves
35. “Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward.” – Nelson Mandela
Related: Quotes About Life and Struggles
Bonus Quote on Optimism:
Bonus: This last quote is by far one of the most powerful quotes on optimism. It was uttered by the Holocaust survivor, turned psychologist who experienced the worst of the worst when it comes to life, yet never lost hope…..
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” – Victor FranklTweet Quote
Remember, it is not what happens to us that determines our outcomes in life. Rather, it is what we do with what happens to us. And the few who grasp on to the vision of an optimistic future are the ones who will eventually live it.
So, stay optimistic, stay hopeful, and keep believing that things will get better for you, and before you know it, they will. Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this collection of optimistic quotes then you’ll love these Quotes About Living Life to the Fullest.
50+ INSPIRATIONAL STARTING OVER QUOTES
Starting over can be scary. It doesn’t matter if it’s related to your career, your business, or your relationships, it can seem daunting. In fact, most people are afraid of staring over because of their fear of the unknown. But, starting over doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom. In fact, starting over can exhilarating and fun. And it might just be exactly what you need.
With that said, we’ve rounded up a handful of the most inspirational starting over quotes we could find. We hope they inspire and encourage you to look forward to your new beginnings with optimism and hope, instead of fear and apprehension.
So, if you’re ready for this powerful list of quotes about starting over, let’s dive in:
BEST STARTING OVER QUOTES
1. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny Kaye
2. “So what do we do? Anything. Something. So long as we just don’t sit there. If we screw up, start over. Try something else. If we wait until we’ve satisfied all the uncertainties, it may be too late.” – Lee Iacocca
3. “Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what’s coming next.” – Anonymous
4. “As long as you’re still alive, you always have the chance to start again.” – Emily Acker
5. “Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along.” – Rae Smith
“Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along.” – Rae SmithClick to tweet
6. “Leave the past where it is… Behind you!” – Anonymous
7. “It’s only human to make mistakes. You always have a choice to learn from it, let it go, forgive yourself and start over.” – Anonymous
8. “And now I’ll do what’s best for me.” – John Green
9. “Starting over is not a sign of failure, but a mark of courage — a willingness to give yourself and your life another chance.” – Scott Stabile
10. “The sun will rise and we will try again.” – Anonymous
11. “Rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I rebuilt by life.” – J.K. Rowling
12. “No matter how hard the past. You can always begin again.” – Buddha
13. “You can always start over.” – Anonymous
14. “Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.” – Raymond Lindquist
15. “What feels like the end is often the beginning.” – Starting Over Quote
16. “Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.” – Nicole Sobon
17. “You don’t need a new day to start over, you only need a new mindset.” – Hazel Hira Ozbek
18. “So take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start all over again.” – Frank Sinatra
19. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” – Guy Finley
20. “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.” – Anonymous
“You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.” – AnonymousClick to tweet
21. “Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better.” – Anonymous
22. “There is no shame in beginning again, for you get a chance to build bigger and better than before.” – Leon Brown
23. “Starting over requires no explanation to anyone, requires no specific date, requires nothing more than you saying IT’S TIME.” – Anna Pereira
24. “Every moment is a new beginning.” – Elie Wiesel
25. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
26. “If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho
27. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
28. One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.” – Anonymous
29. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it, begin it now.” – – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
30. “The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings.” – Dave Weinbaum
31. “Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
32. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.” – Seneca
33. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” – Germany Kent
34. “Every story has an end, but in life every end is a new beginning.” – Anonymous
35. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.Click to tweet
36. “You’ve got a new story to write. And it looks nothing like your past.” – Anonymous
37. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
38. “As long as you’re still alive, you always have the chance to start again.” – Emily Acker
39. “You can’t go back and change the beginning. But you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
40. “A sunrise is God’s way of saying, “Let’s start again.”” – Todd Stocer
41. “Spring is proof that there is beauty in new beginnings.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
42. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” – Lao Tzu
43. “It’s never too late to become who you want to be. You have the power within to start over.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
44. “There is no such thing as going back to square one. Remember that you are starting over with more knowledge, strength and power than you had before.” – Anonymous
45. “Whatever wrong turns you’ve taken in life you can always start over and find your way back to happiness.” – Marty Rubin
“Whatever wrong turns you’ve taken in life you can always start over and find your way back to happiness.” – Marty RubinClick to tweet
46. “We must be willing to get rid of the life we planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.” – Joseph Campbell
47. “We cannot start over, but we can begin now, and make a new ending.” – Zig Ziglar
48. “If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.” – Anonymous
49. “Failure is the opportunity to start over again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
50. “Success is getting to a point where you’d be truly OK with losing everything you have and starting over.” – Tony Hsieh
“Success is getting to a point where you’d be truly OK with losing everything you have and starting over.” – Tony HsiehClick to tweet
Bonus Quote On Starting Over
Bonus: Here’s one last and final starting over quote to ponder as you decide if starting over is for you. Enjoy!
There you have it, some of the best starting over quotes. We hope they inspired you give you the courage to start over if that’s what’s called for.
Till next time,
25+ MANIFESTATION AFFIRMATIONS TO TRANSFORM YOUR DREAMS INTO REALITY
Have you ever noticed how some people seem to easily manifest or achieve success after success, while others struggle to create very little positive change in their lives or make any progress on their goals, and as a result eventually give up? Want to know what the main difference between these two groups of people is? It’s simple: It’s their mindset.
That’s right, your mindset is responsible for much of the success and achievement, or lack of thereof that you’ve been experiencing in your life up until this point. If you’ve been experience positive change and successes, chances are you possess a healthy and positive mindset. But, if you’ve been experiencing the opposite, like failure, frustration, or lack of reasonable progress, then you may have a problem with your mindset.
The great news is, we’ve discovered a little secret through trial and error, that can help just about anyone reverse their mindset, and with it, their luck. So, what’s this little secret? Well, it’s none other than affirmations. But not just any ole affirmations, we’re talking about manifestation affirmations to be precise.
What Are Manifestation Affirmations?
First and foremost, affirmations are essentially statements that can help rewire your mindset or how you perceive the world when you say them to yourself or write them down regularly.
A 2015 study published to the Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience journal, which can also be found on The National Library of Medicine, used an MRI to show how employing self-affirmations can actually activate the reward centers in your brain.
For example, by simply affirming to yourself, “I am confident”, you can activate the same reward centers that react to other dopamine-releasing experiences, like watching a great movie, or easting chocolate. In short, affirmations can activate your neural pathways, and if done enough, via neuroplasticity, you can eventually transform those areas of your brain responsible for how positive you feel about a given aspect of your life.
But here is the real reason why affirmations are so powerful. When you use them, you essentially leverage two different types of biases that we all have. Namely, what’s known as the observational selection bias and our confirmation bias.
The former is a bias that helps us see more of something once it has been noticed. It’s like when you hear a certain song, and then you start hearing that song everywhere. The latter bias (the confirmation bias) is our tendency to search, interpret, or recall information that confirms our pre-existing beliefs.
Thus, when you use affirmations, you are essentially hacking these two cognitive biases for your own advantage.
With that being said, for an affirmation to be truly effective, you should believe in it, and it should be said with emotion and faith. It won’t hurt to remember the following sage advice when you employ them, ‘All things are possible to those that believe them.” In fact, the less faith you have in your affirmations, the less effective they will be.
So, if you really want to get the most out of your affirmations, you will want to suspend your disbelief and minimize the significance of that overly critical and doubting voice we all listen to from time to time.
Related: Do Affirmations Really Work?
The Manifestation Affirmation
Now that we’ve covered what an affirmation is, here’s what a manifestation affirmation is, and why you should use these types of affirmations if you want to truly realize your dreams and more success in your life.
The word manifestation, at its core means to be readily perceived by the senses, or to be easily understood or realized by the mind. The word also means to essentially create something or transform something from an idea into a reality.
So, a manifestation affirmation, is an affirmation that you’ll want to use to create a mindset that is primed to more readily perceive, understand, and realize the success, positivity, and positive change that you seek in your life.
Manifestation affirmations are affirmations that will not only help guide you to the positive outcomes you are after (like a honing device), but they’ll help you strengthen the mindset that is more apt to see and perceive the success that is on its way. And like a positive feedback loop, the more you use manifestation affirmations, the more fully aware you’ll become of the success and possibilities you seek.
And as a result, you’ll be more inclined to look for the “wins” that’ll entice you to persist in taking the actions that will eventually lead you to the realization of the inspiring possibilities and success you seek.
So, if you’re ready for our collection of what we believe to be the best affirmations for manifestation dreams, then let’s dive in:
MANIFESTATION AFFIRMATIONS TO REALIZE YOUR DREAMS
1. “I am passionate about my goals and I convert my dreams into reality with unwavering courage.”
2. “I am abundant and ready to live my dreams now.”
3. “I focus my energy on positive thoughts and actions.”
4. “I believe in myself and in my ability to achieve my dreams.”
5. “All the Universe conspires in helping me achieve my dreams.”
6. “I see and feel my goals and dreams as already accomplished.”
7. “I have clearly defined and written goals with a deadline.”
8. “I expect success.”
9. “I create my own luck and prosperity.”
10. “I deserve the highest and best in life.”
11. “I am powerful, positive, and energetic in the pursuit of my dreams.”
12. “Prosperity flows to and through me.”
13. “I am happy with who I am and can be.”
14. “I am worthy of my dream job and creating the lifestyle of my dreams.”
15. “My success grows with limitless expectations.”
16. “I am creating happy, fulfilling relationships in my life.”
17. “I attract success and happiness easily and effortlessly.”
18. “I am the architect of my fate and I can achieve what I have dreamt for myself.”
19. “My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant, my soul is tranquil.”
20. “I can do anything I set my mind to.”
21. “My potential is infinite, and my future is bright.”
22. “My life is full of positive friends and family members who love and support me.”
23. “I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.”
24. “I am living the life I have pictured for myself.”
25. “I am whole, complete, total, and fully alive in this moment.”
Bonus Manifestation Affirmation
Bonus: Here is one last bonus affirmation for manifesting your dreams. It’s a powerful testament to yourself, that will open up the floodgates of success and plenty when you fully and truly believe it. Enjoy
Related: Best Manifestation Mantras
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to manifestation affirmations. Remember, your success is largely a mental game determined by your mindset. And once you convince yourself that you are responsible for the pictures you hold in your mind, and take action to proactively change those pictures, good things will start showing up in your life.
Just like in sports, the goal, the touchdown, or the game winning shot are all pictured in the mind in advance, before they are ever realized in our physical world. The same goes for the realization of your goals and dreams. So, if you’re serious about manifesting the successful life you seek, you may want to get serious about taking control of your mindset with these manifestation affirmations.
PS – If you enjoyed these powerful affirmations for manifestation, then you’ll probably enjoy these other supporting resources on affirmations:
10 BEST MONEY AFFIRMATIONS WALLPAPER FOR ATTRACTING FINANCIAL SUCCESS
Financial success improves when you have a strong money mindset. As such, we’ve decided to publish these money affirmations wallpapers for you to download or set as a wallpaper for your computer. We believe that what you focus on expands, and these powerful wallpaper affirmations, when set as your desktop background, will make it easy for you to focus on the financial success you seek.
Reviewing them every day, (actively and passively) can help just about anyone improve their financial mindset, and as a result (not immediately, but eventually), their financial situation.
So, feel free to download, save, or set as your desktop background the money affirmations wallpaper you find most suitable or that inspires you the most.
MONEY AFFIRMATIONS WALLPAPER TO KEEP YOU INSPIRED
Pro Tip: The best way to set an image as your desktop is to first click on the download link provided below each image. Once the image is saved to you computer, just right click on the image that should now be in your download folder, and simply select the ‘Set as desktop background option’.
Wallpaper 1: Large Sums of Money Come To Me Quickly and Easily
Wallpaper 2: I Will Conquer My Money Goals
Wallpaper 3: I Deserve And Expect Financial Abundance
Wallpaper 4: Today I Commit To Living My Financial Dreams
Wallpaper 5: My Life Is Rich and Full
Wallpaper 6: I am Worthy of A Wealthy Life
Wallpaper 7: I am a Money Magnet
Wallpaper 8: Money Comes to Me Easily and Effortlessly
Wallpaper 9: Prosperity Flows to Me Daily
Wallpaper 10: My Actions Create Prosperity
We hope at least one of these inspiring money affirmation wallpapers caught your eye enough to download, save, or set as your desktop background.
With that said, stay focused on your goals and the financial success you seek, and it will only be a matter of time before they come to fruition.
PS – If you enjoyed this page on money affirmation wallpapers, then you’ll likely love this powerful supporting resource: Affirmations About Money
50+ INSPIRATIONAL PAULO COELHO QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS AND CHASING YOUR DREAMS
Paulo Coelho is the highly successful and well known Brazilian novelist who wrote one of the best-selling books of all-time; ‘The Alchemist’. He’s also authored 28 additional books, selling over 320 million of those books, and he continues to inspire people from just about every walk of life to this day.
With that said, we’ve gathered some of his most inspiring quotes on success and living one’s dreams to help you get inspired and motivated enough to keep reaching for yours. So, if you’re ready to digest some of the most motivational Paulo Coelho quotes of all time, let’s dive right in:
Best Paulo Coelho Quotes
1. “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” – Paulo Coelho
2. “Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.” – Paulo Coelho
3. “You are what you believe yourself to be.” – Paulo Coelho
4. “Don’t allow your mind to tell your heart what to do. The mind gives up easily.” – Paulo Coelho
5. “You will never be able to escape from your heart. So it is better to listen to what it has to say.” – Paulo Coelho
6. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
7. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
8. “Passion makes a person stop eating, sleeping, working, feeling at peace. A lot of people are frightened because, when it appears, it demolishes all the old things it finds in its path. No one wants their life thrown into chaos. That is why a lot of people keep that threat under control, and are somehow capable of sustaining a house or a structure that is already rotten. They are the engineers of the superseded.” – Paulo Coelho
9. “Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.” – Paulo Coelho
10. “All battles in life serve to teach us something.” – Paulo Coelho
11. “They live as if they were never going to die, and die as if they had never lived.” – Paulo Coelho
12. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho
13. “Sometimes you have to travel a long way to find what is near.” – Paulo Coelho
14. “If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho
15. “A mistake repeated more than once is a decision” – Paulo Coelho
16. “The more in harmony with yourself you are, the more joyful you are and the more faithful you are. Faith is not to disconnect you from reality — it connects you to reality.” – Paulo Coelho
17. “I wanted to write when I was young, but people said it was impossible. Then my parent locked me in a mental institution — they said I was crazy and would never make a living from writing.” – Paulo Coelho
18. “Miracles only happen if you believe in miracles.” – Paulo Coelho
19. “Life has a way of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once.” – Paulo Coelho
20. “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.” – Paulo Coelho
21. “If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule, never lie to yourself.” – Paulo Coelho
22. “If you never take a risk, you will never know what changes you need to make.” – Paulo Coelho
23. “No matter what he does, every person on Earth plays a central role in the history of the world. And normally he doesn’t know it.” – Paulo Coelho
24. “What is a teacher? I’ll tell you: It isn’t someone who teaches something, but someone who inspires the student to give of her best in order to discover what she already knows.” – Paulo Coelho
25. “God always offers us a second chance in life.” – Paulo Coelho
26. “Don’t waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.” – Paulo Coelho
27. “It’s only those who are persistent and willing to study things deeply, who achieve the master work.” – Paulo Coelho
28. “The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and get up eight times.” – Paulo Coelho
29. “Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.” – Paulo Coelho
30. “You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it.” – Paulo Coelho
31. “What is success? It is being able to go to bed each night with your soul at peace.” – Paulo Coelho
32. “Never give up. When your heart becomes tired, just walk with your legs but move on.” – Paulo Coelho
33. “People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” – Paulo Coelho
34. “When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way.” – Paulo Coelho
35. “People always judge others by taking as a model their own limitations, and other people’s opinions are often full of prejudice and fear.” – Paulo Coelho
36. “Dreamers can’t be tamed.” – Paulo Coelho
37. “To realize one’s destiny is a person’s only obligation.” – Paulo Coelho
38. “When you can’t go back, you have to worry only about the best way of moving forward.” – Paulo Coelho
39. “The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being.” – Paulo Coelho
40. “If it is still in your mind, it is worth taking the risk.” – Paulo Coelho
41. “When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change.” – Paulo Coelho
42. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
43. “Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle.” – Paulo Coelho
44. “Listen to your heart. It knows all things.” – Paulo Coelho
45. “Stress, anxiety, and depression are caused when we are living to please others.” – Paulo Coelho
46. “Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.” – Paulo Coelho
47. “Success does not come from having one’s work recognized by others. It is the fruit of the seed that you lovingly planted.” – Paulo Coelho
48. “You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen.” – Paulo Coelho
49. “Don’t forget, beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies.” – Paulo Coelho
50. “The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
51. “I can choose either to be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It’s all a question of how I view my life.” – Paulo Coelho
Bonus Paulo Coelho Quote
Bonus: Alright, here is our last and final Paulo Coelho quote to inspire you to find the success you seek. Enjoy:
There you have it, the best of the best Paulo Coelho quotes on success and staying true to one’s dreams. We hope they inspired you to reflect a little more on the importance taking risks, some of Paulo Coelho’s keys to success, and why you should follow your heart.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these inspiring Paulo Coelho quotes on success and the importance of following your dreams, then you’ll likely love these quotes on success and achievement, or these truly inspiring quotes on following your dreams.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER STARTING A MEDIA COMPANY
BEST MOTIVATIONAL SPARTAN QUOTES TO HELP YOU TAKE ON LIFE’S BATTLES
HOW TO FIND MOTIVATION AT WORK
10 REASONS YOU SHOULD START A BLOG THIS YEAR
25 AFFIRMATIONS FOR CONFIDENCE THAT ACTUALLY WORK
5 SUPER SIMPLE WAYS TO BE MORE CONFIDENT
TOP 70+ OG MANDINO QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE TRUE SUCCESS
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
BEST DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS AND ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER APPS FOR 2022
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you looking for a...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
Self-Discipline2 weeks ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes4 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence3 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation9 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation7 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes4 months ago
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration1 year ago
TOP 55 PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes12 months ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence5 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes1 year ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes4 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation5 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022