Me Inc. is a powerful book that every dream-chaser should read. The book provides insight after insight on how any aspiring artist, entrepreneur, or success seeker can go about creating a successful brand, business, and life. The book is authored by Gene Simmons. Yes that one!
The long-tongued Rock star from KISS. Gene pulls together every anecdote, tip, and success secret he used to create the massive success he now enjoys. The book is fun, educational, easy to read, but most importantly, it is highly motivational. In short, it a great book and we highly recommend it.
“There Are No Limitations To Any of Our Dreams.”
Now, by no means is this Me Inc. book the newest book on the block, but, it has many success insights that we believe you would want to know about. Insights that may just motivate you to go out and start racking up the success in life that you deserve.
This book extols effort, hard work, courage, and great money management skills as keys to success. It extolls values that we agree with, believe in, and know lead to success. Values that can and will help you find more success in your life.
As such, we’ve rounded up the most powerful Gene Simmons quotes and lessons from his Me Inc. book that we believe you’ll gain the most from. So without further ado… let’s dive into these insightful Gene Simmons quotes and success lessons from ‘Me Inc.’!
25 POWERFUL GENE SIMMONS QUOTES + SUCCESS LESSONS FROM ‘ME INC.’
Success Lesson 1.
One of the core tenets of The Strive is… effort will set you free. Through effort and the sweat of your brow, you will find the success you are looking for. Gene knows it, we know it, and now you know it.
“No one is born qualified to do anything – it is all earned through hard work and education.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 2.
If you can discipline your spending habits, you can create for yourself the financial conditions that will give you the freedom you seek. Live like a spartan now, so you can create the financial foundation to do whatever the hell you want to do later.
“If I didn’t have the cushion of my savings from all those other odd jobs, I might have continued working and not have been able to put my full focus into getting KISS to the next level. ”Don’t quit your day job” is often good advice, unless you can afford to do otherwise.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 3.
Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket. Often times you will need to work more that one job to create the life you aspire to live. Most of the great successes pursued their passions on the side, while they made enough money to eventually pull the trigger one their dream.
With that being said, there is no reason you should be the exception. If you want something bad enough, you will need to do what it takes to get it. Even if that means working multiple jobs on top of pursuing your dreams.
“The lesson I learned while working two additional jobs alongside the band was one I would implement later, even after the band – and it was a lesson that would save me, time and time again. Spread the risk, play to win.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 4.
Gene Simmons changed his name multiple times. He was of Jewish decent, and knew if he was going to find the success he was after, he would need to adapt. By changing his name, he changed the game. He changed his image to create the conditions that would allow for success to flow to him.
The world is not all sunshine in rainbows. You have to play the game and win, before you can change the game.
“I’m not here to say whether it’s right or wrong, or whether it shouldn’t matter what your name sounds like or if it’s easy to spell. But, it does matter, whether you like it or not.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 5.
This is one of the most powerful Gene Simmons quotes. Essentially, whatever you want to be, be it. Don’t half-ass it. Be willing to morph into whatever your success demands you to be. In the case of KISS, they hid their identity behind masks and makeup that appealed to the masses. And it worked!
“We were both willing to become chameleons and do whatever it took to become the image that best worked for us in the marketplace that we wanted to be in. Top to bottom. Look like a Rockstar, act like a Rockstar, and if you’re lucky, you might get to be a rock star.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 6.
Money is great. We all love money, and love making more of it. But it eludes the lazy. So if you really like money, embrace the grind, the struggle, the strive.
“I want to make it clear that it is the love of labor and not the love of money that will give you rewards. There is a big difference in going to work and loving to work.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 7.
You are the boss of your life. The CEO of You Inc. As was mentioned in this article on how to unleash your inner Rock-God, your business is your life, and your life is your business. Run You Inc. poorly, and your bank account will let you know.
“I noticed early on that this thing that I had entered was never just called music. It was always called the music business. And show business. And the movie business. Intrinsically, everything is business. Everything has, or should have, a balance sheet. Everything has, or should have a budget. Everything has, or should try to have, a profit motive. Work. Religions. Rock bands. And YOU.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 8.
Qualifications and certifications are overrated. You don’t need to have an MBA before you start your own business. You don’t need to take a thousand how-to-create-a-website courses on Udemy, Teachable, etc.. before you pull the trigger.
You just need to jump in. Experience is the best teacher. Like Nietzsche said, “To live is to learn, to strive is to become.” So jump in, dive deep, and strive.
“Every CEO starts out without any qualifications. Then they jump in the deep end, and start swimming without any qualifications. It’s the way I’ve always lived. It doesn’t matter the task – if you’re not qualified, you can become qualified.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 9.
You’ll never find the perfect job if you just stick with one. You’ll never hit the jackpot on a winning business idea of don’t keep testing, innovation, and adapting. It’s okay to pivot, switch gears, and try new businesses, jobs, etc., so long as you don’t quit.
“Behind any single success are a multitude of stillborn or endlessly delayed ventures.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 10.
It is imperative that you are wise with your money. If you don’t take care of your money, it won’t ever be able to take care of you. Learn how to live below your means and invest your money before you spend it. It is what the rich do, it’s what Gene did, and it’s what you should do to.
“Invest in the stock market. Invest in your future. Invest in yourself. Invest in YOU. I always made sure I saved from 25 to 50 percent of every dollar I made. I still do.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 11.
He who hesitates is lost. Life is made up of only so many moments and opportunities, and the longer you wait to seize your moment, the less likely you ever will. So be bold, take some risks, and be prepared to get started before you actually are.
“If you wait until you are ready, as the saying goes, you will wait forever.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 12.
Focus, focus, focus. It is all about focus. The moment you lose sight on what is important to you, and what must be done to get it, is the moment you put your dream at risk of being realized. Never lose focus, keep your eyes on the prize…always.
“You must keep your eye trained on what is most important to you – whatever that happens to be.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 13.
Some people want everyone to hold hands and sing Kumbaya, and that’s okay. It’s a worthy ideal. But if you want to eat, you better learn to compete.
“Life is competition. Like it or not, you will always be in competition with others.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 14.
Don’t think that just because you have a degree that you can stop learning. Most of what you need to know to succeed is going to come from putting yourself out there. When your real education starts when you decide to get into in the arena and go for it. So go for it! Strive!
“Your liberal arts education hardly prepares you for life as the business warrior and champion you envision yourself to be.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 15.
This Gene Simmons quote is the honest to goodness truth. Money is the fruit of effort and toil, not time spent in a classroom. If time spend in the classroom lead to great achievements and becoming rich, all Ph.D.’s would be millionaires.
“You don’t need a lot of systematized education to achieve great things and make lots of money.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 16.
If you are not fired up to do what you are doing, then you are probably doing the wrong thing. Don’t hesitate to jump ship on a path you’ve found yourself on if it doesn’t serve you and your happiness.
“Remember, it’s how you feel about your aspirations and dreams every day that is the most important thing, because these feelings will drive you to action.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 17.
A lack of confidence and a fear of failure are the biggest obstacles to success. Learn how to conquer the inner demons that keep you from taking action, and you learn how to conquer life. Fear less, win more.
“Self-confidence is your greatest business partner. The prime building block for popularity can be boiled down to one trait: self-confidence. It is neither genetic, inherent, nor for sale. But it is learnable and 100 percent essential to success.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 18.
Life is too short to keep doing the things we hate. Life is too short to keep living out of fear of what other people will say. So start doing you. Start striving to create a life that will make you happy.
“Pursue something that makes you tenacious and passionate, so you never feel like you need a vacation. Business is life, and your life is your business.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 19.
Like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, everyone has the capacity to be great, because everyone can serve. Service to others, leads to greatness.
“The biggest achievement of all, is to be able to help another human being.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 20.
Gene Simmons’ success ethos is aligned with The Strive’s, because he knows it’s all about hard work and effort.
In a world where people are born into different lots, some advantageous, some not, the only equalizer is your effort, work ethic, and persistence.
“The only way you’ll beat the smarter/better looking/younger more experienced guy is simply to work harder and longer and never give up.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 21.
We love this passage from the book because it’s so spot on. You must be flexible in every area of your life. The less flexible you are, the harder things will be for you.
If you can’t adapt and change with whatever challenges you face, your challenges will beat you.
“Trees that don’t bend with the wind break in two. Be flexible. Get over yourself.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 22.
Be a student of life. Understand that there is good things and bad things about the world. But don’t let that knowledge paralyze you because it’s not to your liking. If you want to succeed, make money, and win, you have to play by the rules. You have to take the conditions that you were given, and make them work for you.
“If you want to be a businessman, you have to contend with the way the world is right now, not the way you would like it to be.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 23.
If you pursue something, in either your career or business, but find that it stops supporting your end vision, or your end goal, stop doing it. Like Seth Godin says, there are some ventures where quitting is your best option. Sometimes, quitting is what you need to do to really succeed. So quit what isn’t working for you, but never give up on your big dream.
“And if that one business is unprofitable, or too time consuming or too labor intensive, get rid of it. Close it down. It will probably not affect the other businesses you have.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 24.
Out of all of these Gene Simmons quotes, this one key and should never be forgotten. Basically, to fail at something does not make you a failure. To never try makes you a failure.
Failing is a part of the game. Failing creates the stepping stones to your eventual success. So don’t fear failing. Fail often, fail fast, and never stop moving forward.
“Any success you see from me is built upon the bedrock of the corpses of other ventures that simply didn’t work out, for one reason or another.” – Gene SimmonsTweet Quote
Success Lesson 25.
You are the author of your life. You get to decide who you want to be. If you want to become a winner, a success, a champion, you can be. It’s completely up to you. But know that the title is never given, only earned. So in all you do, give all you got, and eventually you’ll become the champion of your own plot.
Final Thoughts on These Gene Simmons Quotes
And there you have it…. Gene Simmons quotes and the success lessons they teach straight out of ‘Me. Inc’.
If you’ve yet to read his book, give it a read, you won’t be sorry.
Now, we don’t recommend rock’n and rolling all night and partying everyday. But, if you’ve already achieved all the success you seek, well then by all means, feel free to get the party started.
Go forth and rock friends!
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these Gene Simmons quotes and success insights, then you’ll love these powerful rules of success.
BEST JEN SINCERO QUOTES FOR UPGRADING YOURSELF AND YOUR FINANCES
Jen Sincero is an American writer, speaker, and motivational coach. She’s authored a number of New York Times bestselling books like You Are a Badass, and You Are A Badass at Making Money, as well as a few other inspiring books. No doubt, she is hellbent on helping people transform their lives, and getting motivated and rich in the process. As such, we’ve rounded up some of the best Jen Sincero quotes we could find to help you get motivated to upgrade your life and your finances.
So, if you’re ready to dive into some of Jen Sincero’s best quotes on personal transformation, living an awesome life, and becoming a money magnet, then let’s get to these quotes
BEST JEN SINCERO QUOTES TO HELP YOU UPGRADE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR MONEY
1. “You will experience whatever you believe. And you will believe whatever you repeatedly tell yourself is true.” – Jen Sincero
2. “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jen Sincero
3. “When we don’t master our minds, we risk building our lives on a foundation of fakakta.” – Jen Sincero
4. “Your life is your party. You get to choose how you invite people and experiences and things into it.” – Jen Sincero
5. “Love yourself.” – Jen Sincero
6. “We all have the ability, through our thoughts, to harness the power of the Universe.” – Jen Sincero
7. “You need to go from wanting to change your life to deciding to change your life.” – Jen Sincero
8. “What other people think about you has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them.” – Jen Sincero
9. “Hang out with people who are kicking ass and who will make you feel like a giant loser if you’re not kicking ass, too.” – Jen Sincero
10. “Badassery comes to those who take risks.” – Jen Sincero
11. “Changing your habits and your boundaries takes courage, audacity, and a whole lot of self-love.” – Jen Sincero
12. “You will have good days, and you will have bad days; the key is to stay focused on the good and to forgive the bad.” – Jen Sincero
13. “Never apologize for who you are. It lets the whole world down.” – Jen Sincero
14. “We are all perfect in our own, magnificent, f***ed-up ways. Laugh at yourself. Love yourself and others. Rejoice in the cosmic ridiculousness.” – Jen Sincero
15. “Take care of yourself as if you’re the most awesome person you’ve ever met.” – Jen Sincero
“Take care of yourself as if you’re the most awesome person you’ve ever met.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
16. “You cut yourself off from the supply of awesomeness when you are not in a state of gratitude.” – Jen Sincero
17. “Trying to protect yourself from your fears protects you from experiencing a fully evolved and juicy life.” – Jen Sincero
18. “Surrendering is the free-falling backwards into the unknown and trusting that The Universe will catch you.” – Jen Sincero
19. “Our thoughts become our words, our words become our beliefs, our beliefs become our actions, our actions become our habits, and our habits become our realities.” – Jen Sincero
20. “Deciding is freedom. Indecision is torture.” – Jen Sincero
21. “What you do in each tiny moment matters greatly. Shut up, slow down, breathe, connect to your higher self, and act with intention.” – Jen Sincero
22. “Say nice things about your body, dress it up, and take it out. Give it hot sex, luxurious baths, and massages. Move it, stretch it, nourish it, hydrate it, pay attention to it—The better our bodies feel, the happier and more productive we are.” – Jen Sincero
23. “Your reality is created by what you focus on and how you choose to interpret it.” – Jen Sincero
24. “Our emotions are the motivating kicks in the rear that alert our bodies that it’s time to take action and make a thought a physical reality.” – Jen Sincero
25. “When you love yourself enough to stand in your truth no matter what the cost, everyone benefits.” – Jen Sincero
“When you love yourself enough to stand in your truth no matter what the cost, everyone benefits.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
26. “If you want to live a life you’ve never lived, you have to do things you’ve never done.” – Jen Sincero
27. “Most answers reveal themselves through doing, not thinking.” – Jen Sincero
28. “Wallowing in the pain and suffering isn’t going to help anyone, yourself included, any more than starving yourself will help the hungry. If you want to help the world and yourself, keep your frequency high and do your work from a place of power and joy.” – Jen Sincero
29. “Your beliefs hold the key to your financial success.” – Jen Sincero
30. “Who you surround yourself with greatly affects how you see your world and how high you set the bar for yourself.” – Jen Sincero
“Who you surround yourself with greatly affects how you see your world and how high you set the bar for yourself.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
31. “When you hang out with whiners, pessimists, tweakers, bleakers, freakers-outers and life-is-so-unfairers, it’s an uphill climb to keep yourself in a positive headspace. Stay away from people with tiny minds and tiny thoughts and start hanging out with people who see limitless possibility as the reality.” – Jen Sincero
32. “What if you decided to do the most outrageous, most exciting thing you ever dared fantasize about, regardless of what anyone, including your terrified self, thought? THAT would be living.” – Jen Sincero
33. “We only get to be in our bodies for a limited time, why not celebrate the journey instead of merely riding it out until it’s over?” – Jen Sincero
34. “You are a badass. You were one when you came screaming onto this planet and you are one now. The Universe wouldn’t have bothered with you otherwise. You can’t screw up so majorly that your badassery disappears. It is who you are. It’s who you always will be. It’s not up for negotiation.” – Jen Sincero
35. “You need to have a ten-ton gorilla of desire behind your decision or else you’ll wimp out the second things get hard.” – Jen Sincero
“You need to have a ten-ton gorilla of desire behind your decision or else you’ll wimp out the second things get hard.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
36. “You are perfect. To think anything less is as pointless as a river thinking that it’s got too many curves or that it moves too slowly or that its rapids are too rapid.” – Jen Sincero
37. “The only failure is quitting. Everything else is just gathering information.” – Jen Sincero
38. “You faith in The Universe must be stronger than your fear of not getting what you want.” – Jen Sincero
39. “Decide to embody the identity that represents the desires in your heart.” – Jen Sincero
40. “You are responsible for what you say and do. You are not responsible for whether or not people freak out about it.” – Jen Sincero
“You are responsible for what you say and do. You are not responsible for whether or not people freak out about it.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
41. “It never ceases to amaze me the precious time we spend chasing the squirrels around our brains, playing out our dramas, worrying about unwanted facial hair, seeking adoration, justifying our actions, complaining about slow Internet connections, dissecting the lives of idiots, when we are sitting in the middle of a full-blown miracle that is happening right here, right now.” – Jen Sincero
42. “Nobody who ever accomplished anything big of new or worth raising a celebratory first in the air did it from their comfort zone.” – Jen Sincero
43. “All life is either moving forward and evolving or shrinking back and dying. If you want to evolve in your own life, you have to push through the obstacles instead of running from them. Obstacles and challenges are the agents of growth.” – Jen Sincero
44. “In order to kick ass you must first lift up your foot.” – Jen Sincero
45. “There’s nothing as unstoppable as a freight train full of fu**-yeah.” – Jen Sincero
46. “No one is you, that’s your superpower.” – Jen Sincero
47. “When you level-up your idea of what’s possible, and decide to really go for it, you open yourself up to the means to accomplish it as well.” – Jen Sincero
48. “One of the best things you can do to improve the world is to improve yourself.” – Jen Sincero
49. “The Universe responds to details. The Universe responds to energy. The Universe responds to badasses.” – Jen Sincero
50. “If you want to be happy, make others happy.” – Jen Sincero
51. “It’s all make-believe. Or rather, it’s all what we make ourselves believe.” – Jen Sincero
52. “Wake up in the morning and declare what it is that you’ll celebrate today.” – Jen Sincero
53. “You are loved. Massively. Ferociously. Unconditionally. The Universe is totally freaking out about how awesome you are. It’s got you wrapped in a warm gorilla hug of adoration. It wants to give you everything you desire. It wants you to be happy. It wants you to see what it sees in you.” – Jen Sincero
54. “So often, we pretend we’ve made a decision, when what we’ve really done is signed up to try until it gets too uncomfortable.” – Jen Sincero
55. “Habits define who you’re being at a certain moment in time; they’re not who you are.” – Jen Sincero
“Habits define who you’re being at a certain moment in time; they’re not who you are.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
56. “Trust your own gut, your own feelings, your own joy above all else.” – Jen Sincero
57. “What other people think about you has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them.” – Jen Sincero
58. “The Universe will match whatever vibration you put out. And you can’t fool the Universe.” – Jen Sincero
59. “If you’re not excited, no one else is going to be.” – Jen Sincero
60. “When you change who you’re being, you begin seeing everything through new eyes.” – Jen Sincero
“When you change who you’re being, you begin seeing everything through new eyes.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
61. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Jen Sincero
62. “Surround yourself with people who think the way you want to think.” – Jen Sincero
63. “You are responsible for what you say and do. You are not responsible for whether or not people freak out about it.” – Jen Sincero
64. “Give yourself permission and the means (yes, this includes the money), to be who you are regardless of what anybody else thinks or believes is possible.” – Jen Sincero
65. “You’ll have to believe in things you can’t see as well as some things that you have full-on proof are impossible.” – Jen Sincero
“You’ll have to believe in things you can’t see as well as some things that you have full-on proof are impossible.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
66. “Perfectionism is just procrastination in a fancy outfit.” – Jen Sincero
67. “If you don’t invest, you’re not invested in yourself.” – Jen Sincero
68. “Taking risks is uncomfortable, but it’s the kind of discomfort that’s equal parts eeek! and hell yeah!” – Jen Sincero
69. “Relish the feeling of gratitude and the joy of being in the flow with money.” – Jen Sincero
70. “Decide to love yourself through all the trials and errors and false starts.” – Jen Sincero
“Decide to love yourself through all the trials and errors and false starts.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
71. “We’d rather do what’s expected of us that give ourselves permission to be, do, and have what feels good and right and awesome.” – Jen Sincero
72. “Boundaries are not rigid walls. They breathe and move with the complexities of life and the nuances of each situation.” – Jen Sincero
73. “Habitually setting good boundaries lays the groundwork for all other habits.” – Jen Sincero
74. “Your desires are your Universal Marching Orders, and there is no wrong outcome.” – Jen Sincero
75. “Trust that the Universe always delivers right on time.” – Jen Sincero
76. “If you want to get over your issues and rock your life, be grateful, look for the good and learn.” – Jen Sincero
77. “Faith is contagious.” – Jen Sincero
78. “You have to keep the faith, always, even when your ass is on the line.” – Jen Sincero
79. “All of Mother Nature’s creatures are designed to full flourish before they drop dead.” – Jen Sincero
80. “A healthy desire for wealth is not greed, it’s a desire for life.” – Jen Sincero
81. “Allow yourself to experience whatever your heart desires as if this is your one and only chance to take the ride of your life.” – Jen Sincero
82. “Your life, your choice.” – Jen Sincero
83. “Good boundaries are all about self-love.” – Jen Sincero
84. “All that matters is what’s true for you, and if you can stay connected to that without straying, you will be a mighty superhero.” – Jen Sincero
85. “One great way to make even the most ho-hum of habits something to look forward to is by attaching some sore of reward to it.” – Jen Sincero
“One great way to make even the most ho-hum of habits something to look forward to is by attaching some sore of reward to it.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
86. “We’re so damn busy all the time we rarely take the time out to acknowledge our awesomeness.” – Jen Sincero
87. “Decisions are not up for negotiation.” – Jen Sincero
88. “It doesn’t matter how many times you’ve messed up, because your failures and face-plants are all part of your journey.” – Jen Sincero
89. “Don’t waste your precious time giving one single crap about what anybody else thinks of you.” – Jen Sincero
90. “You have the power and choice to become anybody you choose to become.” – Jen Sincero
“You have the power and choice to become anybody you choose to become.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
91. “Sometimes the road to freedom lies in deciding you’d rather be happy than right.” – Jen Sincero
92. “When you succumb to fear, you are under the illusion that you can predict the future.” – Jen Sincero
93. “Our ‘realities’ are determined by how we habitually perceive ourselves and our worlds.” – Jen Sincero
94. “Habits. The easier you make it for them to show up, the more regularly they will.” – Jen Sincero
95. “Take big, audacious action in the direction of your dreams and do not let the fact that you’re wetting your pants stop you.” – Jen Sincero
“Take big, audacious action in the direction of your dreams and do not let the fact that you’re wetting your pants stop you.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
96. “Own your nos.” – Jen Sincero
97. “Learn the language of no.” – Jen Sincero
98. “Being around inspired, visionary, enthusiastic people who are living their truths is one of the fastest ways to massively transform your life.” – Jen Sincero
99. “Oy the energy we waste lugging around the wet sandbag of guild and resentment!” – Jen Sincero
100. “In order to truly raise your vibration, you’ve got to believe that everything you want is available to you.” – Jen Sincero
“In order to truly raise your vibration, you’ve got to believe that everything you want is available to you.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
Bonus Jen Sincero Quote
Bonus: Here’s one last bonus Jen Sincero quote. We believe there is loads of truth behind this quote. So, ignore it at your own risk. Enjoy!
There you have it, the best of the best Jen Sincero quotes on success, money, habits, and having the right mindset. We hope they’ll inspire you to start living out that awesome and prosperous life that you deserve.
If you’ve yet to read any of her books, be sure to check at least one of them out. We don’t doubt that her wise words could be a game changer for you.
Note: We’re reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission
With that said, please feel free to book mark this page, share one of her inspiring quotes, or comeback soon whenever you need a little bit of that unique inspiration and motivation that only Jen Sincero can provide.
75+ BEST DETERMINATION QUOTES TO INSPIRE SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT
Success requires determination. In a world full of distractions, doubters, and ceaseless obstacles, it is those who have a resolute and firm purpose, that find a way to achieve their aims.
It doesn’t matter if you’re aiming to lose weight, land that dream job, find true love, or build a fortune, determination will be needed. So, to help inspire the successful attainment of your big goals and inspiring dreams, we’re publishing this collection of determination quotes.
Our hope is they’ll inspire you to keep pushing forward when times get tough (as they eventually will) and find the determination you’ll need to stay the course till you arrive at your destination. So, if you’re ready for the best determination quotes to inspire you to success, let’s dive in:
DETERMINATION QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.” – Napoleon Hill
2. “A difficult time can be more readily endured if we retain the conviction that our existence holds a purpose – a cause to pursue, a person to love, a goal to achieve.” – John Maxwell
3. “If we attack our problems with determination we shall succeed.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
4. “Be like a postage stamp. Stick to it until you get there.” – Bob Proctor
5. “Faith will get you to a point. Luck will get you to a point. But to achieve the kind of success you dream about, you need to work. There are no shortcuts, you can’t cheat life, just get to work and don’t stop until you reach your highest potential.” – Denzel Washington
6. “Winners are ordinary people with an extraordinary determination.” – Anonymous
7. “A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough.” – John C. Bovee
8. “I determined never to stop until I had come to the end and achieved my purpose.” – David Livingstone
9. “Never consider the the possibility of failure; as long as you persist, you will be successful.” – Brian Tracy
10. “Nothing can withstand the power of the human will if it is willing to stake its very existence to the extent of its purpose.” – Benjamin Disraeli
11. “Drive, determination, passion, and hard work are all free and are more valuable than a pot of cash.” – Richard Branson
12. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
13. “The most essential factor is persistence — the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come.” – James Whitcomb Riley
14. “Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge
15. “No matter what’s happening right now, it’s setting you up for next level growth. Keep breathing. Keep going.” – Marie Forleo
16. “Luck is when determination meets opportunity.” – Richard Branson
17. “With strength and determination you can do anything you want in life, as long as you believe in yourself, because if you don’t, no one else will.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
18. “It’s the size of one’s will the determines success.” – Anonymous
19. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
20. “A dream doesn’t become a reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
21. “We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history.” – Sonia Johnson
22. “I believe success is achieved by ordinary people with extraordinary determination.” – Zig Ziglar
23. “It pays to be smart, but it pays more to be determined, disciplined, dependable, and driven.” – Adam Grant
24. “Do not underestimate the determination of a quiet man.” – Ian Duncan Smith
25. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
26. “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
27. “If you have discipline, drive, and determination… nothing is impossible.” – Dana Linn Bailey
28. “Determination, with an optimistic attitude is the key to success.” – Dalai Lama
29. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. “The determination to win is the better part of winning.” – Daisaku Ikeda
31. “The most essential factor is persistence — the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come.” – James Whitcomb Riley
32. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” – Mario Andretti
33. “An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the great distinction between great men and little men.” – Thomas Fuller
34. “Victory is the child of preparation and determination.” – Sean Hampton
35. “Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.” – Rocky Balboa
36. “Determination is the wake-up call to the human will.” – Tony Robbins
38. “Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way.” – Abraham Lincoln
39. “Life is not only merriment, it is desire and determination.” – Kahlil Gibran
40. “Nothing great will ever be achieved without great mean, and men are great only if they are determined to be so.” – Charles De Gaulle
41. “The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.” – Roger Bannister
42. “Some succeed because they are destined to, but most succeed because they are determined to.” – Henry Van Dyke
43. “The difference between men is in energy, in the strong will, in the settled purpose and in the invincible determination.” – Vince Lombardi
44. “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.” – Jesse Owens
46. “Working hard, being patient and being full of determination is perhaps the most fulfilling way of becoming rich.” – Robert Gardner
47. “Let us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen.” – Horace Mann
48. “Most people fail because they do not have determination and perseverance. Extraordinary people are determined and persevere, that is what makes them extraordinary.” – Catherine Pulsifer
49. “Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
50. “The power of determination will make you unstoppable.” – Jean Charest
51. “If you can’t fly then run. If you can’t run then walk. If you can’t walk then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
52. “If you think you can, you can. If you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
53. “It is your determination and persistence that will make you a successful person.” – Kenneth J. Hutchins
54. “Never go backward. Attempt, and do it with all your might. Determination is power.” – Charles Simmons
55. “One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat.” – Napoleon Hill
56. “We will find a way or make one.” – Hannibal
57. “There’s only one way to succeed in anything, and that’s to give it everything.” – Vince Lombardi
58. “Take passion and determination anywhere you go and we promise you, you’ll go far.” – Dorothea Jackson
59. “What does it take to be a champion? Desire, dedication, determination, concentration, and the will to win.” – Patty Berg
60. “Everything is going to be fine in the end. If it’s not fine, it’s not the end.” – Oscar Wilde
61. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
62. “If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.” – Zig Ziglar
63. “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” – Leonardo da Vinci
64. “Faith can move mountains but determination can help you build new ones.” – Nikita Dudani
65. “Motivation can be found in many different ways, if you can focus on your determination to overcome the odds, rather than how easy it is to quit.” – Dr. Phillip Terrance
66. “Determination is our light against the darkness of temporary setbacks, allowing us to push for victory no matter the obstacles.” – Dr. Moses Simuyemba
67. “If you are going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
68. “I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go, if you really want to go.” – Langston Hughes
69. “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
70. “Construct your determination with Sustained Effort, Controlled Attention, and Concentrated Energy. Opportunities never come to those who wait… they are captured by those who dare to attack.” – Paul J. Meyer
71. “In case of doubt, push on just a little further and then keep on pushing.” – General George S Patton, Jr.
72. “If your determination is fixed, I do not counsel you to despair. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson
73. “The only good luck many great men ever had was being born with the ability and determination to overcome bad luck.” – Channing Pollock
74. “What really distinguishes this generation in all countries from earlier generations … is its determination to act, its joy in action, the assurance of being able to change things by one’s own efforts.” – Hannah Arendt
75. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success.” – Mark Cuban
Bonus Quote on Determination
There you have it, the best of the best determination quotes for success. We hope you enjoyed the collection and found inspiration and encouragement in each quote.
With that said, please share the page, or any of one of these determination quotes with someone who needs a little push to keep moving forward on their dreams, or anyone whom might appreciate a bit of motivation.
Keep reaching for the stars….
Till you reach them,
PS – If you enjoyed these determination quotes, then you’ll probably love these inspiring quotes about persistence.
50+ INSIGHTFUL MARIE FORLEO QUOTES FOR SUCCESS AND LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE
Marie Forleo is an author, philanthropist, and a highly successful entrepreneur who’s online media empire has been growing by leaps and bounds over the past decade. And as the creator of an award winning TV show, podcast, and the author of a New York Times #1 best-selling book, Marie Forleo knows a thing or two about success. As such, we’ve decided to publish some of the most inspiring Marie Forleo quotes we could find on success and how to live your greatest life.
Our hope is that her words of wisdom will inspire you to learn more about her, and dig deeper into the philosophy and mindset that has help Marie achieve so much in her life, so you can hopefully do the same.
With that said, if you’re ready for some truly inspiring Marie Forleo quotes on success and life, then let’s dive in:
BEST MARIE FORLEO QUOTES ON SUCCESS
1. “The most powerful words in the universe are the words you say to yourself.” – Marie Forleo
2. “The secret to finding your passion is to bring it to everything you do.” – Marie Forleo
3. “Remember, every pro was once an amateur.” – Marie Forleo
4. “I win or I learn, but I never lose.” – Marie Forleo
5. “Don’t be afraid of failure, be afraid of not trying in the first place.” – Marie Forleo
“Don’t be afraid of failure, be afraid of not trying in the first place.” – Marie ForleoClick to tweet
6. “Not having the best situation, but seeing the best in your situation is the key to happiness.” – Marie Forleo
7. “Clarity comes from action, not thought.” – Marie Forleo
8. “If it’s important enough, I’ll make the time. If not, I’ll make an excuse.” – Marie Forleo
9. “In order to change ourselves, we must first believe we can.” – Marie Forleo
10. “Your potential is limitless. You are unique, valuable, capable, and worthy of the dreams in your heart. Most of all, you have what it takes.” – Marie Forleo
“Your potential is limitless. You are unique, valuable, capable, and worthy of the dreams in your heart. Most of all, you have what it takes.” – Marie ForleoClick to tweet
11. “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better to transform and transcend whatever challenges you face.” – Marie Forleo
12. “Every pro starts off as an amateur. There’s not one top artist, athlete, writer, scientist, architect, entrepreneur, programmer, musician, or potter who enters the field at the top of her game. To begin anything new or learn anything new means you will be a neophyte. You must go from outsider to insider. Respect that. Embrace it. Be willing to suck.” – Marie Forleo
13. “Insight without action is worthless. Taking action is the only path to change.” – Marie Forleo
14. “We do not see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Marie Forleo
15. “Your dreams aren’t made or broken, by anyone but you.” – Marie Forleo
16. “You don’t have to get it perfect, you just have to get it going.” – Marie Forleo
17. “Opportunity cost is no joke. Every choice has a price. Everything you say yes to means you’re saying no to something else. Translation? Each time you pick up your brain-draining gadget and say YES to watching another cat video, you’re saying NOPE to ever reaching your biggest and most important long-term goals.” – Marie Forleo
18. “It’s hard to become what you don’t see.” – Marie Forleo
19. “All beliefs are a choice and choices can be changed.” – Marie Forleo
20. “The measure of a great life is whether it matches your dream.” – Marie Forleo
21. “Strength isn’t pretending to be something you’re not. It’s having the courage to live from the truth of who you are.” – Marie Forleo
22. “There never has been and never will be another you. You have a purpose — a very special gift that only you can bring to the world.” – Marie Forleo
23. “The key to success is to start before you’re ready.” – Marie Forleo
24. “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently.” – Marie Forleo
25. “Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” – Marie Forleo
26. “You’re always being led to your highest good, as long as you have the courage to listen.” – Marie Forleo
27. “To be responsible, keep your promises to others. To be successful, keep your promises to yourself.” – Marie Forleo
28. “Show up every moment like you’re fully meant to be there.” – Marie Forleo
29. “The secret to finding our passion, is to bring passion to everything we do.” – Marie Forleo
30. “You already have what it takes to transform yourself from a passive onlooker to a powerful creator of your destiny.” – Marie Forleo
“You already have what it takes to transform yourself from a passive onlooker to a powerful creator of your destiny.” – Marie ForleoClick to tweet
31. “It doesn’t take talent or luck to succeed, you just need to decide.” – Marie Forleo
32. “Clarity comes from engagement, not thought.” – Marie Forleo
33. “Do not let anyone tell you what you can’t do.” – Marie Forleo
34. “Never start a business just to “make money.” Start a business to make a difference.” – Marie Forleo
35. “Everything in the material world is first created on the level of thought.” – Marie Forleo
“Everything in the material world is first created on the level of thought.” – Marie ForleoClick to tweet
36. “Trust that little voice in your head that says, “wouldn’t it be great if…” and then do it.” – Marie Forleo
37. “You’re responsible for the energy you allow in your life — yes, even from family.” – Marie Forleo
38. “Forgiveness isn’t weakness. It’s the ultimate sign of courage and strength.” – Marie Forleo
39. “Beyond your health (physical, mental, emotional)…The single most important thing you can do for yourself is to take control of your money.” – Marie Forleo
40. “Money’s like you and me. It’s attracted to respect and appreciation.” – Marie Forleo
“Money’s like you and me. It’s attracted to respect and appreciation.” – Marie ForleoClick to tweet
41. “The faster you leave your comfort zone, the faster you’ll see growth. Simple as that.” – Marie Forleo
42. “Nothing gets attention like giving attention.” – Marie Forleo
43. “What we say to ourselves in the privacy of our own minds, matters.” – Marie Forleo
44. “When you know what’s important, it’s a lot easier to ignore what’s not.” Marie Forleo
45. “You must disobey the voice in your head that says, I’m not ready yet.” – Marie Forleo
“You must disobey the voice in your head that says, I’m not ready yet.” – Marie ForleoClick to tweet
46. “Creative success means balancing your love of starting things with a habit of finishing them.” Marie Forleo
47. “All progress begins with a brave decision.” – Marie Forleo
48. “Nine times out of ten, our fear is directive. It’s a signpost, pointing us in the exact direction our soul wants to go.” – “The world needs that special gift that only you have.” Marie Forleo
49. “How would you behave if you knew you were the best in the world at what you do?” Marie Forleo
50. “A fall is never final unless you stay on the ground.” – Marie Forleo
51. “It’s not about what I can get, it’s what I can give.” – Marie Forleo
52. “Not enough is a spiritual state, not an economic one.” – Marie Forleo
53. “If it’s not scheduled, it’s not real.” – Marie Forleo
54. “The world needs that special gift that only you have.” – Marie Forleo
55. “When it comes to forks in the road, your heart always knows the answer, not your mind.” – Marie Forleo
“When it comes to forks in the road, your heart always knows the answer, not your mind.” – Marie ForleoClick to tweet
Bonus Mare Forleo Quote
Bonus: Alright, here’s one last Marie Forleo quote that we thin encapsulates all of her success wisdom in one single quote. Enjoy!
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to Marie Forleo quotes on success and living your best life. We hope you’ll be able use these quotes as if they were your very own personal coaching session with Marie, because that’s essentially what they are.
With that said, we wish you all the best as you aim to dream big, work hard, and achieve your potential.
35 INSPIRATIONAL JESSICA ALBA QUOTES ON SUCCESS & ACHIEVEMENT
Jessica Alba is a determined actress who has managed to build for herself a lucrative career in Hollywood over the past 28 years. But she’s so much more than just a beautiful face on the big screen. Jessica Alba is also the co-founder of a billion-dollar business in the consumer goods industry.
Needless to say, Jessica Alba has much wisdom to impart. As such, we hope to capture a sliver of that wisdom by publishing these handful of Jessica Alba quotes on success.
So, if you’re ready to peer into the mind of this highly accomplished actress and entrepreneur, then let’s dive in:
BEST JESSICA ALBA QUOTES ON SUCCESS
1. “You have to be brutally honest with yourself and understand your strengths and weaknesses.” – Jessica Alba
2. “My theory is that if you look confident, you can pull off anything, even if you have no clue what you’re doing.” – Jessica Alba
3. “Being perfect is being flawed, accepting it and never letting it make you feel less than your best.” – Jessica Alba
4. “I wish I was more educated, but I make do with the tools I was given in life.” – Jessica Alba
5. “Launching products is easy… it’s building it, finding the right manufacturers, getting the design right and all of the marketing that is hard.” – Jessica Alba
“Launching products is easy… it’s building it, finding the right manufacturers, getting the design right and all of the marketing that is hard.” – Jessica AlbaTweet Quote
6. “The films I do always have a happy ending. I hope it reflects back to real life.” – Jessica Alba
7. “With a movie…it’s not like your whole life is hanging on this thing. With a business, your whole life is hanging on this thing — people have to love it.” – Jessica Alba
8. “I believed that there was a real opportunity for my idea, but I had to overcome a lot of self-doubt about establishing and running a business.” – Jessica Alba
9. “I believed that there was a real opportunity for my idea, but I had to overcome a lot of self-doubt about establishing and running a business.” – Jessica Alba
10. “Find your passion and do it totally. The more life experience you get, the better you’ll be at whatever you want to do.” – Jessica Alba
“Find your passion and do it totally. The more life experience you get, the better you’ll be at whatever you want to do.” – Jessica AlbaTweet Quote
11. “It’s hard for people to take anyone seriously who’s never done this before. But that just gave me fire to move forward.” – Jessica Alba
12. “The only way you can measure your success is by reflecting and seeing what you want out of the experience. And the journey is just as much a part of the success you seek out.” – Jessica Alba
13. “It’s so much better to promote what you love than to bash what you hate.” – Jessica Alba
14. “Remember: all the little choices you make add up. And if we all do a little bit, it will collectively make a big impact.” – Jessica Alba
15. “I try my hardest every day, and I find when I go to bed early and wake up early, I feel the most productive.” – Jessica Alba
“I try my hardest every day, and I find when I go to bed early and wake up early, I feel the most productive.” – Jessica AlbaTweet Quote
16. “Love is ever evolving and it takes compromise, work, and patience.” – Jessica Alba
17. “You have to be tenacious, you have to be focused, you have to have a real vision and be extremely passionate about it.” – Jessica Alba
18. “You should never be the smartest person in the room. There’s always going to be somebody who’s smarter to learn from — and that’s a good thing.” – Jessica Alba
19. “Every five years I feel like I’m a completely different person.” – Jessica Alba
20. “Success takes communication, collaboration, and sometimes failure.” – Jessica Alba
21. “Having the right partners also means having people you like. They’re all people I wouldn’t mind getting stuck with at an airport for five hours.” – Jessica Alba
22. “I never just did what people told me. I questioned everything. When I look back, it is really no surprise that I started working at 12.” – Jessica Alba
23. “The only way you can measure your success is by reflecting and seeing what you want out of the experience. And the journey is just as much a part of the success you seek out.” – Jessica Alba
24. “It’s all about your product and how it performs. Either it works, or it doesn’t.” – Jessica Alba
25. “Every time I’d get a critique or some redirection, I’d always just take it very personally. Now I have no problem with it.” – Jessica Alba
“Every time I’d get a critique or some redirection, I’d always just take it very personally. Now I have no problem with it.” – Jessica AlbaTweet Quote
26. “Health and wellness are a universal foundation for a life well-lived and I believe it’s our responsibility to leave the world better than when we found it. We care about all people and the planet.” – Jessica Alba
27. “I am all about supporting anyone whose art is also the way they make their living.” – Jessica Alba
28. “I don’t think it serves any minority or underrepresented group to be coddled. Because the world won’t coddle you. So I actually believe in tough love, hard truths, black and white.” – Jessica Alba
29. “Nothing is put on pause. Everything is still happening. And then as far as just reflecting on what got you to where you are, there aren’t very many times where we have the space to sit and reflect and really understand the depth of what it took and the grit that we had to have to get to where we are.” – Jessica Alba
30. “You have to be the best of whatever you are.” – Jessica Alba
31. “I love acting because it’s this space where dreams can be realized, fantasy comes to life, and there are no limitations on what’s possible.”
32. “My approach to acting now is so different — I’m fearless because I have nothing to lose. Before [children] my identity was wrapped up in every decision — now, I don’t care.” – Jessica Alba
33. “Young women should pave their own path. I find it quite confining to live up to anybody else’s expectations of who you should be.” – Jessica Alba
34. “Living in L.A., everyone likes to mold you and change you. I don’t care about fame, I don’t care about being a celebrity. I know that’s part of the job, but I don’t feed into anyone’s idea of who I should be.” – Jessica Alba
35. “All the rejection that I’ve been through only made me stronger, and it’s part of being an entrepreneur. You kind of have to take the kid gloves off and let them feel it because it’s not going to be the first time that someone’s going to say “no” or close a door in your face. You’re going to have to figure out how to burst through it.” – Jessica Alba
“All the rejection that I’ve been through only made me stronger, and it’s part of being an entrepreneur. You kind of have to take the kid gloves off and let them feel it because it’s not going to be the first time that someone’s going to say “no” or close a door in your face. You’re going to have to figure out how to burst through it.” – Jessica AlbaTweet Quote
There you have it, some of the most inspiring Jessica Alba quotes on success, entrepreneurship, and crushing it in life in general.
We hope her wise words help you think differently about what’s possible for you, but most importantly, we hope they help you shoot for the stars and hit, just like Jessica has.
PS – If you enjoyed these insightful Jessica Alba quotes on success, then you may also enjoy reading about her inspiring success story.
TOP 25 STEVEN SPIELBERG QUOTES ON SUCCESS AND ACHIEVING YOUR DREAMS
Steven Spielberg is an Academy Award-winning director, screenwriter and producer who’s created blockbuster masterpieces such as ‘Jaws,’ ‘E.T.,’ ‘Ready Player One, ‘Saving Private Ryan, ‘The Color Purple’ and ‘Schindler’s List,’ as well as countless others.
As an iconic filmmaker, he achieved multiple Oscars, films awards, and honors, including the Presidential Medal of Freedom. That said, Spielberg knows a thing or two about excellence and achieving success. So, we thought we’d attempt to capture some of the best Steven Spielberg quotes on success to inspire you to dream big, work hard, and achieve the impossible, just as he has.
So, if you’re ready to for wise words from an icon of success, then let’s dive into these Steven Spielberg quotes:
BEST STEVEN SPIELBERG QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “The past may dictate who we are, but we get to determine what we become.” – Steven Spielberg
2. “I don’t dream at night, I dream at day, I dream all day; I’m dreaming for living.” – Steven Spielberg
3. “Only a generation of readers will spawn a generation of writers.” – Steven Spielberg
4. “Even though I get older, what I do never gets old, and that’s what I think keeps me hungry.” – Steven Spielberg
5. “Why pay a dollar for a bookmark? Why not use the dollar for a bookmark?” – Steven Spielberg
6. “All good ideas start out as bad ideas, that’s why it takes so long.” – Steven Spielberg
“All good ideas start out as bad ideas, that’s why it takes so long.” – Steven SpielbergTweet Quote
7. “My problem is that my imagination won’t turn off. I wake up so excited I can’t eat breakfast. I’ve never run out of energy.” – Steven Spielberg
8. “Whether in success or in failure, I’m proud of every single movie I’ve directed.” – Steven Spielberg
9. “The love we do not show here on Earth is the only thing that hurts us in the after-life.” – Steven Spielberg
10. “I dream for a living.” – Steven Spielberg
11. “I’m not really interested in making money. That’s always come as the result of success, but it’s not been my goal, and I’ve had a tough time proving that to people.” – Steven Spielberg
12. “All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all our lives.” – Steven Spielberg
13. “The thing that I’m just scared to death of is that someday I’m going to wake up and bore somebody with a film.” – Steven Spielberg
“The thing that I’m just scared to death of is that someday I’m going to wake up and bore somebody with a film.” – Steven SpielbergTweet Quote
14. “This opportunity … allows all of us to reach out directly to open a much wider door.” – Steven Spielberg
15. “You shouldn’t dream your film, you should make it!” – Steven Spielberg
16. “If I weren’t a director, I’d want to be a film composer.” – Steven Spielberg
17. “Failure is inevitable. Success is elusive.” – Steven Spielberg
18. “I’ve always been very hopeful which I guess isn’t strange coming from me. I don’t want to call myself an optimist. I want to say that I’ve always been full of hope. I’ve never lost that. I have a lot of hope for this country and for the entire world.” – Steven Spielberg
19. “Sometimes a dream almost whispers… it never shouts. Very hard to hear. So you have to, every day of your lives, be ready to hear what whispers in your ear.” – Steven Spielberg
20. “Replace fear with curiosity.” – Steven Spielberg
21. “The work I’m proudest of is the work I’m most afraid of.” – Steven Spielberg
22. “Follow your intuition.” – Steven Spielberg
23. “Life is one strong, long string of character-defining moments.” – Steven Spielberg
24. “In your defining moments, do not let your morals be swayed by expediency. Sticking to your character requires a lot of courage.” – Steven Spielberg
25. “You have many years ahead of you to create the dreams that we can’t even imagine dreaming.” – Steven Spielberg
“You have many years ahead of you to create the dreams that we can’t even imagine dreaming.” – Steven SpielbergTweet Quote
There you have it, some of the most inspiring Steven Spielberg quotes on success and dreaming big. We hope they’ve inspired you to think differently about what’s possible for you, and most importantly, we hope they encourage you to take action towards turning your dreams into reality.
PS – If you enjoyed these Steven Spielberg quotes, then you’ll likely enjoy this inspiring collection of quotes about following your dreams.
BEST JEN SINCERO QUOTES FOR UPGRADING YOURSELF AND YOUR FINANCES
JESSICA ALBA’S NET WORTH + HOW MUCH SHE MAKES PER YEAR
THE DWAYNE JOHNSON SUCCESS STORY
HOW TO MASTER YOUR MOTIVATION
THE STEVEN SPIELBERG SUCCESS STORY
75+ BEST DETERMINATION QUOTES TO INSPIRE SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT
SURVIVING DEBT: HOW TO BOUNCE BACK FROM FINANCIAL SETBACKS
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
BEST DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS AND ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER APPS
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you looking for a...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
Self-Discipline2 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes6 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence5 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation10 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation8 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes6 months ago
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration1 year ago
TOP 55 PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes1 year ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence6 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes1 year ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes5 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation6 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022