Without question Muhammad Ali is and always will be, one of the greatest boxer’s of all time. But he wasn’t just a great boxer, he was also a great great human. Ali was able to dazzle his audience and opponents outside of the ring with his words just as effectively as he was able to shock and stun both his audience and his opponents when he was inside the ring. He was as they say, the total package.
With that being said, we’ve decided to publish an inspiring collection of Muhammad Ali quotes that can help you tap your inner champion and become the greatest version of yourself. Our hope is that you leverage his wise words to not only become your best self, but to also live your greatest life.
So, if you’re ready for some hard-hitting inspiration, let’s get to it:
100 Most Inspiring Muhammad Ali Quotes of All Time
1. “We can’t be brave without fear.”
2. “It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believe in myself.” – Muhammad Ali
3. “A man who has no imagination has no wings.” – Muhammad Ali
4. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
5. “Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – Muhammad Ali
6. “I hated ever minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
“I hated ever minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
7. “If my mind can conceive it, it my heart can believe it — then I can achieve it.” – Muhammad Ali
8. “It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.” – Muhammad Ali
9. “I’m not the greatest; I’m the double greatest. Not only do I knock ’em out, I pick the round.” – Muhammad Ali
10. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.” – Muhammad Ali
11. “Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.” – Muhammad Ali
12. “I should be a postage stamp. That’s the only way I’ll ever get licked.” – Muhammad Ali
13. “It’s not bragging if you can back it up.” – Muhammad Ali
14. “The fight is wont or lost far way from witnesses — behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.” – Muhammad Ali
15. “I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick; I’m so mean I make medicine sick.” – Muhammad Ali
16. “Most people seek comfort in the moment, even if it leads to pain later…. Very few people are willing to go through PAIN in the moment for the possibility of a brighter future.” – Muhammad Ali
“Most people seek comfort in the moment, even if it leads to pain later…. Very few people are willing to go through PAIN in the moment for the possibility of a brighter future.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
17. “A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.” – Muhammad Ali
18. “Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.” – Muhammad Ali
19. “There are no pleasures in a fight but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.” – Muhammad Ali
20. “To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.” – Muhammad Ali
“To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
21. “I wanted to use my fame and this face that everyone knows so well to help uplift and inspire people around the world.” – Muhammad Ali
22. “I am an ordinary man who worked hard to develop the talent I was given. I believe in myself, and I believe in the goodness of others.” – Muhammad Ali
23. “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” – Muhammad Ali
“It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
24. “You don’t have to be in a boxing ring to be a great fighter. As long as you are true to yourself, you will succeed in your fight for that in which you believe.” – Muhammad Ali
25. “I’ve made my share of mistakes along the way, but if I have changed even one life for the better, I haven’t lived in vain.” – Muhammad Ali
26. “My principles are more important than the money or my title.” – Muhammad Ali
27. “I know where I’m going, and I know the truth, and I don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want.” – Muhammad Ali
28. “I’m so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my bedroom and was in bed before the room was dark.” – Muhammad Ali
29. “My only fault is that I don’t realize how great I really am.” – Muhammad Ali
30. “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali
31. “What keeps me going is goals.” – Muhammad Ali
32. “I never thought of losing, but now that it’ s happened, the only thing is to do it right. That’s my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life.” – Muhammad Ali
33. “Don’t count on the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
34. “I am grateful for all my victories, but I am especially grateful for my losses, because they only made me work harder.” – Muhammad Ali
35. “Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn’t matter which color does the hating. It’s just plain wrong.” – Muhammad Ali
36. “The only limitations on has are the ones they place on themselves.” – Muhammad Ali
37. “I’m the greatest thing that ever lived! I’m the king of the world! I’m a bad man. I’m the prettiest thing that ever lived.” – Muhammad Ali
38. “I shook up the world. Me! Whee!!” – Muhammad Ali
39. “Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.” – Muhammad Ali
40. “No one starts out on top. You have to work your way up.” – Muhammad Ali
41. “It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.” – Muhammad Ali
42. “I don’t count the sit ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count. That’s what makes you a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
43. “What you are thinking about, you are becoming.” – Muhammad Ali
44. “Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer.” – Muhammad Ali
45. “Do not live in regret.” – Muhammad Ali
46. “We all have the same God, we just serve him differently. Rivers, lakes, ponds, streams, oceans all have different names, but they all contain water. So do religions have different names, and they all contain truth, expressed in different ways, forms, and times.” – Muhammad Ali
“We all have the same God, we just serve him differently. Rivers, lakes, ponds, streams, oceans all have different names, but they all contain water. So do religions have different names, and they all contain truth, expressed in different ways, forms, and times.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
47. “You should be constantly evolving and growing who you are from life experience and from the work you do on you.” – Muhammad Ali
48. “The real question is this, is the reward worth the risk? Whatever you really want in life is worth the risk.” – Muhammad Ali
49. “You must believe you deserve it, work toward it until you see it, and affirm it until you become it” – Muhammad Ali
50. “Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them — a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.” – Muhammad Ali
“Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them — a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
Congrats, you’ve made it through the first half of these quotes, but don’t stop now! You’re six rounds in and you’ve got six more to go.
Massive inspiration awaits in this next bundle of Muhammad Ali quotes. So keep to it!
Related: Motivational Rocky Quotes
51. “You don’t lose if you get knocked down; you lose if you stay down.” – Muhammad Ali
52. “To make America the greatest is my goal, so I beat the Russian and I beat the Pole. And for the USA won the medal of gold. The Greeks said you’re better than the Cassius of old.” – Muhammad Ali
53. “I am gonna show you how great I am.” – Muhammad Ali
54. “I’m young; I’m handsome’ I’m fast. I can’t possibly be beat.” – Muhammad Ali
55. “It will be a killer, and a chiller, and a thriller, when I get the gorilla in Manila.” – Muhammad Ali
56. “Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong.” – Muhammad Ali
“Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
57. “It’s hard to be humble when you’re as great as I am.” – Muhammad Ali
58. “If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, then they can sure make something out of you.” – Muhammad Ali
59. “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – Muhammad Ali
60. “The man to beat me hasn’t been born yet.” – Muhammad Ali
61. “Wisdom is knowing when you can’t be wise.” – Muhammad Ali
62. “Each time I thought I had achieved my ‘life’s purpose‘, I discovered it was only another step in my journey.” – Muhammad Ali
63. “The greatest victory in life is to rise above the material things that we once valued most.” – Muhammad Ali
“The greatest victory in life is to rise above the material things that we once valued most.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
64. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.” – Muhammad Ali
65. “Live everyday like it was your last because some day you are going to be right.” – Muhammad Ali
66. “My way of joking is to tell the truth. That’s the funniest joke in the world.” – Muhammad Ali
“My way of joking is to tell the truth. That’s the funniest joke in the world.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
67. “Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don’t let yourself believe it will happen to you.” – Muhammad Ali
68. “Women are the field that produces our nation. And if you can’t protect your women, you can’t protect your nation.” – Muhammad Ali
69. “Frazier’s got two chances. Slim, and none. And Slim just left town.” – Muhammad Ali
70. “People run in packs because they don’t feel safe alone. I run alone because I don’t feel safe in packs.” – Muhammad Ali
“People run in packs because they don’t feel safe alone. I run alone because I don’t feel safe in packs.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
71. “I don’t trust anyone who is nice to me but rude to the waiter. Because they would treat me the same way if I were in that position.” – Muhammad Ali
72. “I would like to be remembered as a man who won the heavyweight title three times. Who was humorous and who treated everyone right. As a man who never looked down on those who looked up to him, and who helped as many people as he could. As a man who stood up for his beliefs no matter what. As a man who tried to unite all humankind through faith and love. And if all that’s too much, then I guess I’d settle for being remembered only as a great boxer who became a leader and a champion of his people. And I wouldn’t even mind if folks forgot how pretty I was.” – Muhammad Ali
73. “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” – Muhammad Ali
74. “Too many easy victories can ruin a fighter just as much as a long line of defeats.” – Muhammad Ali
75. “Put yourself out on a limb, like me!” – Muhammad Ali
76. “It’s funny, but those who hate me the most sometimes inspire me the most.” – Muhammad Ali
“It’s funny, but those who hate me the most sometimes inspire me the most.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
77. “I calculate that I took 20,000 punches, but I earned millions and kept a lot of it. I may talk slow, but my mind is OK.” – Muhammad Ali
78. “A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he’ll never crow. I have seen the light and I’m crowing.” – Muhammad Ali
79. “No one knows what to say in the loser’s locker room.” – Muhammad Ali
80. “Superman don’t need no seat belt.” – Muhammad Ali
81. “Truly great people in history never wanted to be great for themselves. All they wanted was the chance to do good for others and be close to God.” – Muhammad Ali
82. “You lose nothing when fighting for a cause … In my mind, the losers are those who don’t have a cause they care about.” – Muhammad Ali
83. “I said I was ‘The Greatest,’ I never said I was ‘the smartest!” – Muhammad Ali
84. “I’ve never let anyone talk me into not believing in myself.” – Muhammad Ali
85. “To be able to give away riches is mandatory if you wish to possess them. This is the only way that you will be truly rich.” – Muhammad Ali
87. “When I get out of boxing, I am going to do all I can to help people.” – Muhammad Ali
87. “His hands can’t hit what his eyes can’t see.” – Muhammad Ali
88. “I’m a fighter. I believe in the eye-for-an-eye business. I’m no cheek turner. I got no respect for a man who won’t hit back. You kill my dog, you better hide your cat.” – Muhammad Ali
89. “I don’t think that there is no heavy weight alive who couldn’t beat me, I KNOW there are none alive.” – Muhammad Ali
90. “I told you all that I was the greatest of all time.” – Muhammad Ali
91. “If you think the world was surprised when Nixon resigned, wait till I whip Foreman’s behind.” – Muhammad Ali
92. “I stayed on the ropes. When I stay on the ropes, you think I am doing bad. But I want all boxers to put this on the page of boxing, staying on the ropes is a beautiful thing with a heavy weight when you make him shoot his best shots and you know he is not hitting you.” – Muhammad Ali
93. “I don’t pay no attention to what they say about me.” – Muhammad Ali
94. “People don’t realize what they had till it’s gone. Like President Kennedy, there was no one like him, the Beatles, and my man Elvis Presley. I was the Elvis of boxing.” – Muhammad Ali
95. “Boxing is stepping stone just to introduce me to the audience.” – Muhammad Ali
96. “If you even dream of beating me, you’d better wake up and apologize.” – Muhammad Ali
97. “I am a dance and be pretty and I am just gonna win on points. If I hurt my man I am going to let him go, I am not going to kill him just because someone is watching.” – Muhammad Ali
98. “Bragging is when a person says something and can’t do it. I do what I say.” – Muhammad Ali
99. “At home I am a nice guy: but I don’t want the world to know. Humble people, I’ve found, don’t get very far.” – Muhammad Ali
100. “True success is reaching our potential without compromising our values.” – Muhammad Ali
“True success is reaching our potential without compromising our values.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
Alright, there you have it, the best of the best quotes, about the best. We hope you enjoyed these powerful Muhammad Ali quotes, but more importantly, we hope they inspired you in some way shape or form.
If you know of someone who could use a good dose of Muhammad Ali inspired motivation, please share this page with them.
With that being said, if and when life knocks you down get back up, and whatever you do, don’t stop swinging!
Till next time,
HOW TO MASTER YOUR MOTIVATION
First thing is first… If you want to master motivation, you need to master your internal game first.
What do we mean by this? You need to have a solid set of internal motivators…. And the best way to have this, is through the creation of a compelling goal or goals.
Why do you need compelling goals you ask? Because, when a compelling goal is created, it will pull you towards it.
We love what Best Selling author, Dr. Joe Vitale shared during an interview that the owner of The Strive conducted with him a long time ago. He stated that achieving goals are fun and easy for him, and that he finds real pleasure both in working towards those goals, and the actual attainment of them.
Now, if you listened to that interview, you’d know that he has authored 70+ books, which is no small achievement.
And from the sound of it, he did so with a smile on his face….
And the way he was able to do this, was by creating compelling goals that pulled him towards his achievement. In other words, he created goals that were exciting and energizing to him. Goals that he could hardly wait to accomplish.
MASTER YOUR INTERNAL MOTIVATION
So, rule #1 to master your motivation…..is related to internal motivation.
You need to set goals for yourself…and not just any goals, but extremely compelling goals.
If you need some help with goal setting, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get a free goal setting worksheet.
get a free goal setting worksheet.
LEVERAGE EXTERNAL MOTIVATION
Alright, rule #2 to master motivation……is to leverage external motivation.
A while back, we wrote an article related to optimal motivation. And the consensus was this, that in order to find optimal levels of motivation, one needs to have sufficient levels of both external and internal motivation. The two need to be married.
Now, external motivation, is motivation that stems from the outside…. Here is a nice little definition of external motivation for you….
“External motivation refers to behavior that is driven by external rewards such as money, fame, grades, and praise. This type of motivation arises from outside the individual, as opposed to internal motivation, which originates inside of the individual.”
So, great external motivators come in the form of watching a movie, video, or reading a good book… as they have the ability to remind you of the money, the fame, or the praise that you’ll receive once you reach your goals!!
As such, when we have strong compelling goals, and we combine them with a healthy dose of external motivation, i.e movies, books, media. Etc… we can really prime ourselves to heightened performance and improved goal achievement…..
And this leads me to third rule we must pay heed to, in order to master our motivation.
You ready for Rule #3 for mastering motivation?
USE HABIT TRIGGERS TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF
Rule #3 for mastering your motivation is to create a habit trigger around motivation.
High Performance coach Brendon Burchard, … talks extensively on the importance of having habit triggers set in place to keep us doing the things we most want and need to do.
In other words, if we want to stay energized and motivated for achieving our goals, we need to ensure we build in habit triggers that remind us to stay fired up….to keep moving forward, to keep grinding….to keep taking the actions that are going to get us to our mountain top!
Many of the people I’ve interviewed on the podcast in the past, have mentioned how important they found having a morning routine is… to staying motivated…. And in those morning routines…. Many have said they watch motivational videos, or listen to motivational podcasts as part of their morning routine.
In short, they’ve habitualized motivation. The morning routine is their habit trigger.
Now a powerful technique for habitualizing motivation that Brendon Burchard suggests… is to simply set a timer on your phone.
Now he speaks about setting a 50 minute reminder to get us up and move around, drink water, and do a bit of exercise every 50 minutes of working on a specific task or project… the result is increased productivity.
However, this same habit trigger hack can be used for motivating oneself.
If you’re a regular reader of The STRIVE, you’ll be doing this unconsciously…because just about everything we publish weaves powerful and motivational quotes, videos, or insights that can get you fired up.
And there you have it guys… 3 ways to master your motivation…..
Here they are again….
1) Focus on your internal motivation: In other words, create compelling goals that pull you into action!
2) Focus on using external motivation: tap external stimuli (movies, videos, books, magazines) from time to time to remind you what you’ll get when you achieve your goal.
3) Focus on habitualizing your motivation: create a habit trigger to ensure you are staying fired up for accomplishment. This can be in the form of a morning routine, using a timer every few hours, or whatever works for you… Wait a minute…
Mastering your motivation is a choice, and you now have the insights and the tools to make it happen.
Keep going for those dreams friends!
Till next time…..
PS – If you enjoyed this post on how to master motivation, then you’ll enjoy these other supporting resources on motivation:
75+ BEST DETERMINATION QUOTES TO INSPIRE SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT
Success requires determination. In a world full of distractions, doubters, and ceaseless obstacles, it is those who have a resolute and firm purpose, that find a way to achieve their aims.
It doesn’t matter if you’re aiming to lose weight, land that dream job, find true love, or build a fortune, determination will be needed. So, to help inspire the successful attainment of your big goals and inspiring dreams, we’re publishing this collection of determination quotes.
Our hope is they’ll inspire you to keep pushing forward when times get tough (as they eventually will) and find the determination you’ll need to stay the course till you arrive at your destination. So, if you’re ready for the best determination quotes to inspire you to success, let’s dive in:
DETERMINATION QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.” – Napoleon Hill
2. “A difficult time can be more readily endured if we retain the conviction that our existence holds a purpose – a cause to pursue, a person to love, a goal to achieve.” – John Maxwell
3. “If we attack our problems with determination we shall succeed.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
4. “Be like a postage stamp. Stick to it until you get there.” – Bob Proctor
5. “Faith will get you to a point. Luck will get you to a point. But to achieve the kind of success you dream about, you need to work. There are no shortcuts, you can’t cheat life, just get to work and don’t stop until you reach your highest potential.” – Denzel Washington
6. “Winners are ordinary people with an extraordinary determination.” – Anonymous
7. “A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough.” – John C. Bovee
8. “I determined never to stop until I had come to the end and achieved my purpose.” – David Livingstone
9. “Never consider the the possibility of failure; as long as you persist, you will be successful.” – Brian Tracy
10. “Nothing can withstand the power of the human will if it is willing to stake its very existence to the extent of its purpose.” – Benjamin Disraeli
11. “Drive, determination, passion, and hard work are all free and are more valuable than a pot of cash.” – Richard Branson
12. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
13. “The most essential factor is persistence — the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come.” – James Whitcomb Riley
14. “Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge
15. “No matter what’s happening right now, it’s setting you up for next level growth. Keep breathing. Keep going.” – Marie Forleo
16. “Luck is when determination meets opportunity.” – Richard Branson
17. “With strength and determination you can do anything you want in life, as long as you believe in yourself, because if you don’t, no one else will.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
18. “It’s the size of one’s will the determines success.” – Anonymous
19. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
20. “A dream doesn’t become a reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
21. “We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history.” – Sonia Johnson
22. “I believe success is achieved by ordinary people with extraordinary determination.” – Zig Ziglar
23. “It pays to be smart, but it pays more to be determined, disciplined, dependable, and driven.” – Adam Grant
24. “Do not underestimate the determination of a quiet man.” – Ian Duncan Smith
25. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
26. “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
27. “If you have discipline, drive, and determination… nothing is impossible.” – Dana Linn Bailey
28. “Determination, with an optimistic attitude is the key to success.” – Dalai Lama
29. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. “The determination to win is the better part of winning.” – Daisaku Ikeda
31. “The most essential factor is persistence — the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come.” – James Whitcomb Riley
32. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” – Mario Andretti
33. “An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the great distinction between great men and little men.” – Thomas Fuller
34. “Victory is the child of preparation and determination.” – Sean Hampton
35. “Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.” – Rocky Balboa
36. “Determination is the wake-up call to the human will.” – Tony Robbins
38. “Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way.” – Abraham Lincoln
39. “Life is not only merriment, it is desire and determination.” – Kahlil Gibran
40. “Nothing great will ever be achieved without great mean, and men are great only if they are determined to be so.” – Charles De Gaulle
41. “The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.” – Roger Bannister
42. “Some succeed because they are destined to, but most succeed because they are determined to.” – Henry Van Dyke
43. “The difference between men is in energy, in the strong will, in the settled purpose and in the invincible determination.” – Vince Lombardi
44. “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.” – Jesse Owens
46. “Working hard, being patient and being full of determination is perhaps the most fulfilling way of becoming rich.” – Robert Gardner
47. “Let us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen.” – Horace Mann
48. “Most people fail because they do not have determination and perseverance. Extraordinary people are determined and persevere, that is what makes them extraordinary.” – Catherine Pulsifer
49. “Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
50. “The power of determination will make you unstoppable.” – Jean Charest
51. “If you can’t fly then run. If you can’t run then walk. If you can’t walk then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
52. “If you think you can, you can. If you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
53. “It is your determination and persistence that will make you a successful person.” – Kenneth J. Hutchins
54. “Never go backward. Attempt, and do it with all your might. Determination is power.” – Charles Simmons
55. “One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat.” – Napoleon Hill
56. “We will find a way or make one.” – Hannibal
57. “There’s only one way to succeed in anything, and that’s to give it everything.” – Vince Lombardi
58. “Take passion and determination anywhere you go and we promise you, you’ll go far.” – Dorothea Jackson
59. “What does it take to be a champion? Desire, dedication, determination, concentration, and the will to win.” – Patty Berg
60. “Everything is going to be fine in the end. If it’s not fine, it’s not the end.” – Oscar Wilde
61. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
62. “If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.” – Zig Ziglar
63. “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” – Leonardo da Vinci
64. “Faith can move mountains but determination can help you build new ones.” – Nikita Dudani
65. “Motivation can be found in many different ways, if you can focus on your determination to overcome the odds, rather than how easy it is to quit.” – Dr. Phillip Terrance
66. “Determination is our light against the darkness of temporary setbacks, allowing us to push for victory no matter the obstacles.” – Dr. Moses Simuyemba
67. “If you are going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
68. “I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go, if you really want to go.” – Langston Hughes
69. “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
70. “Construct your determination with Sustained Effort, Controlled Attention, and Concentrated Energy. Opportunities never come to those who wait… they are captured by those who dare to attack.” – Paul J. Meyer
71. “In case of doubt, push on just a little further and then keep on pushing.” – General George S Patton, Jr.
72. “If your determination is fixed, I do not counsel you to despair. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson
73. “The only good luck many great men ever had was being born with the ability and determination to overcome bad luck.” – Channing Pollock
74. “What really distinguishes this generation in all countries from earlier generations … is its determination to act, its joy in action, the assurance of being able to change things by one’s own efforts.” – Hannah Arendt
75. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success.” – Mark Cuban
Bonus Quote on Determination
There you have it, the best of the best determination quotes for success. We hope you enjoyed the collection and found inspiration and encouragement in each quote.
With that said, please share the page, or any of one of these determination quotes with someone who needs a little push to keep moving forward on their dreams, or anyone whom might appreciate a bit of motivation.
Keep reaching for the stars….
Till you reach them,
PS – If you enjoyed these determination quotes, then you’ll probably love these inspiring quotes about persistence.
7 SIMPLE YET POWERFUL WAYS TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF
Getting and staying motivated is challenging for everyone. Sure, it is easy to be motivated when a goal is new, or an activity is still novel. But staying motivated for the long haul is key for achieving anything worthwhile. Which is why we pulled together this list of time-tested ways to motivate yourself.
It’s a fact, motivation wanes for all of us over time. It’s just the way things work. However, just because our motivation levels dissipate, does not mean they have to disappear forever. So, if you’ve fallen into a slump, and you’re looking for ways to get motivated again, then check out these powerful motivational tips and put them to work for you. Let’s dive in.
7 MOST EFFECTIVE WAYS TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF
1. Have a Vision
Arnold Schwarzenegger who is an icon of achievement and getting things done said it best when he uttered… “Always discover your vision, and the rest will follow.”
Truly, the people who have a clear vision for where they want to go, who they want to become, and what they want to achieve rarely lack motivation.
And not so surprisingly, it’s the people who lack a clear vision who lose steam on most of their undertakings rather quickly, if they begin at all.
Without a powerful vision our motivation to achieve will perish. So, if you’re lacking motivation to start something, start with your vision.
2. Turn That Vision into A Goal
Creating an inspiring vision is only the beginning. A vision will get you started, but a vision can typically be blurred, forgotten, and neglected as time passes. Which is why no one should rely on their vision of the future alone for staying motivated.
So, the next best way to motivate yourself, is to turn your vision into a goal. Here’s how…
You take a pen and paper and write down you that vision as a goal. You be specific about what you intend to do, describing in as much detail as possible what your result will be, and most importantly, you add a deadline.
And that’s it. When you take this small step you immediately transform your vision into a goal. Why? Because a vision with a with a deadline is a goal. But the best part is, by doing this you will have employed one of the best ways to motivate yourself. But don’t just take our word for it, take action on this suggestion and watch the magic unfold for you yourself.
3. Create a Habit Trigger
This next suggested way to motivate yourself is one of the simplest tips, yet it is highly effective. And all it requires is the creation of a habit trigger.
What’s a habit trigger?
In short, a habit trigger is basically a reminder to yourself to do something related to your goal. For best results, a habit trigger requires the strategic placement of something that can remind you or nudge you to get something done.
One great example of a habit trigger is the setting of an alarm. This can be done on your cell phone, or an alarm clock, or whatever device you’d choose to use to remind you to do something. You can employ a habit trigger like this to remind you to drink more water, get to bed on time, go to the gym, get started on that project, etc. The key is to consciously create a reminder for yourself that you commit to acting on when you see or hear it.
Just for reference, a habit trigger can also be something as simple as a message you place above your door, or behind your medicine cabinet, or pretty much anything that will trigger you to act a certain way, do something specific (like 10 pushups), or act on something that is important to you when you see or hear it.
Using a habit trigger can be a powerful way to motive yourself, but it does require some planning ahead and a good dose of commitment.
If you want to take a real deep dive on habit triggers, you’ll enjoy this thorough analysis by behavior psychology expert James Clear: Habit Triggers.
4. Sleep, Sleep, and More Sleep
Getting a good night’s sleep is one of the best things anyone can do to start feeling motivated. Most people don’t realize why they feel so lethargic these days. They don’t connect their apathy, or lack of motivation with the quality and quantity of sleep they are getting. And it is tragic too, because the lack of sleep is a silent killer of motivation.
Don’t believe it, well, here’s a good study on the relationship between sleep, motivation, and performance.
So, if you’re looking for a sure-fire way to start feeling more motivated, take it upon yourself to add 30 minutes to an hour more to your current sleep schedule. Then, pay close attention to how you feel in the following days ahead. We think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
5. Let The Music Move You
Believe it or not, music has a direct line to your emotions. Which means music, especially the right music, can get you energized you in an instant.
Truly, music is one of the most powerful ways to motivate yourself. Just do a search through Itunes or YouTube Music, and you’ll notice the plethora of motivational tracks specifically created to get you moving.
So, the next time you don’t feel like doing what you must, search out and play an inspiring song and start thinking of your goals. You’ll be surprised by how much more willing you’ll become to get to started on what you’ve been avoiding.
Let music be your catalyst to get you back into the game.
6. Avoid Negative Noise
If you want to stay motivated, it is imperative that you avoid all negative noise. But more importantly, if you want to get your motivation back, you must steer clear of any and all negative influences.
What are negative influences? Well, just about every news story, political show, social media posts about politics, social media posts about complaining are negative influences. Negative influences are also people who doubt you, belittle your ideas and dreams. And if you dare to allow this type of information into your head, your motivation can be derailed in a second.
So, if you truly want to get your mojo back, and reinvigorate your motivation, it is imperative that you avoid giving your precious attention to any form of negative noise or influences.
Again, negative noise in the form of negative news and toxic people are silent but deadly for your motivation. So, if you truly want to motivate yourself, and stay motivated, start weeding out the negative noise in your life.
7. JUST DO IT
The final way to motivate yourself is less graceful than the other tips; however, it is no less effective. When all is said and done, and you’ve tried everything to get motivated, sometimes the best thing you can do is to just go full Nike, and Just Do It!
Employing this last method truly requires mind over matter, but it is highly effective at getting you do that which you lack the motivation to do. But more importantly, when you take the Nike route, you actually re-ignite your motivation. It doesn’t happen immediately, but it usually surfaces after you’ve gotten into action.
Forcing yourself to get to the gym, to start on that project, to go to bed early, can often times be the moment when everything turns around for you. It can be the moment when you get your motivation levels to that point where you never look back, humming along towards your goals without issue until achieved.
Bonus Way To Motivate Yourself
Alright, here is one last and final way to motivate yourself. It’s not your typical advice, but it is very effective. Here it is. To motivate yourself, and stay motivated, it is critical that you maintain perspective.
It sounds simple, but it does require a bit of effort. By maintaining perspective of your progress, of your purpose, of your losses that helped you get to your wins, you will be more inclined to continue weathering the storms of malaise and disinterest.
So, the next time you are feeling unmotivated, take a little break and think about what you’ve accomplished up until this point. Remember why you started. But most importantly, try to see the progress you’ve made up until this point. And then use that progress and renewed perspective to keep pushing forward.
Final Thoughts on How to Motivate Yourself
There you have it, seven powerful ways to motivate yourself at will. Here they are again as a quick recap:
- Have a Vision
- Transform Your Vision Into a Goal
- Create a Habit Trigger
- Get More Sleep
- Leverage Music
- Avoid Negative Influences
- Take Action, Any Action
- Bonus: Maintain Perspective
To be sure, by applying just one of these motivational tips you see noticeable differences in how motivated you feel. But for maximum effect, strive to apply all seven as often as possible.
You now have the keys, but firing up your engines and moving towards your goal is completely up to you. So, what goals will you accomplish with your new found motivation?
Till you reach them,
PS – If you enjoyed this article on the best ways to motivate yourself, then you may also find value in these supporting resources related to motivation:
HOW TO FIND MOTIVATION AT WORK
If you’re struggling with office motivation and you’re searching for some effective ways to find motivation at work, then this resource is for you. Before we dive into those details, let us first start with the subject of motivation in general.
Why is it that sometimes we go to work smiling, while other times the thought of going to the office fills us with dread? Is motivation really to blame here?
Motivation is this elusive thing that we keep chasing, sometimes without ever feeling able to catch it. But motivation is not a mirage or a pot at the end of a rainbow, and it’s not just in the books and the movies. It’s in all of us, and it’s up to us to find it.
Before we embark on a journey of finding motivation, let’s examine why we lose it.
Why Don’t We Have Motivation at Work?
There are many reasons why you might not feel motivated at work. Sometimes it’s personal. Problems in the family or issues with your partner can bring you down.
Other days it’s just work. A disrespectful boss or a noisy colleague could make your office motivation disappear in seconds.
People don’t really think about it, but you could lose the will to work simply because you are not happy with where you are in life. Seeing your friends having successful careers, stable marriages, and doing the things you once wished for, could be a real buzzkill.
Problems at Work
Work itself could also kill our will to be there. If you get constantly criticized but never praised, this could be a big demotivator. Also, when work stops being interesting and challenging, and instead becomes a chore, you might start getting tired and lose motivation altogether as well.
What Makes Us Lose Office Motivation?
There could be many reasons why you hate going to the office. Usually, there is a common theme between them. Acknowledging them, finding their relations, and working to change your situation could greatly improve how you feel in the workplace.
Letting Mistakes Affect Your Work
Everyone makes mistakes. No matter how well you do your job, you are still prone to making mistakes. But beating yourself up over them can kill your desire to work. Focusing too much on the negatives can drain your willpower.
Micromanagement is a common problem that many employees experience, and lots of experienced and newly promoted managers are guilty of. Being micromanaged takes away your autonomy and makes you feel like your boss doesn’t trust you to do your job.
Distributing Time Unevenly
We’re all guilty of poor time management. Distributing your work time unevenly can lead to things spiraling out of control. Putting more time for less important tasks and leaving the more important ones for last could slow project progress and mess with your colleagues’ schedules.
You do your job and you give your 100% month after month, putting longer hours and making sure clients are happy, but your boss doesn’t seem to notice your efforts. Yet, you are constantly reminded of your mistakes. Having only your mistakes pointed out, without being praised for your hard work, is a sure way to lose any desire to make an effort.
Related: How to Get Motivated Everyday
Best Ways to Find Motivation at Work
There are many surefire ways to find what motivates you in the workplace. For some employees, it boils down to what they like about their company and job. For others, it’s more about the social connections they make, or the sense of feeling valued.
If you’re struggling to find what really motivates you – or if you’re a company trying to learn how to better motivate your employees – then consider employee engagement software such as Clarity Wave.
Tools like this can help you find what is motivating about work by measuring the workplace climate through regular micro-surveys. This helps employees be heard and appreciated, and fosters a sense of community.
Limit Your Time in the Office
Spending too much time in the office and trying to finish everything as fast as possible won’t get you anywhere. It’s not only unhealthy, but also counterproductive. Your brain has a limit, and going on autopilot for too long will fry it. Instead, track how much time you work on each task. If you are spending too much time on one thing, then look for ways to streamline your process so you can focus on more engaging tasks, or even go home earlier!
Focus on the Positive
You make mistakes, and you will get scolded for them. It’s part of your boss’s job to tell you when you screwed up. It’s unpleasant, but it’s not a reason to stop doing your job. Put your feelings aside and don’t overthink the situation. Almost always it’s not personal, so thinking about it will only accomplish nothing. A simple DO IT is what it takes to fix things.
Results vs. Promotion
Many people focus on what they could get from the company they work for. People work to get a pay raise or promotion. There’s nothing inherently bad with that. But what do you do afterward?
You pushed your boss for that promotion, and in return they will expect you to slam dunk that KPI. And failing will feel like a cold shower. Instead, work to get results as opposed to getting a promotion. That show’s professionalism and altruism and will look much better with your superiors.
Create Daily Goals
One way to motivate yourself at work is to have goals – daily, weekly, monthly. Create goals and stick to them. This will give you enough things to do to keep work from feeling boring.
For example, try creating daily goals that you can accomplish by the end of the workday, and push yourself to do them. This will give you a sense of accomplishment and will boost your motivation.
How to Keep Your Work Motivation Going
The key to keeping yourself motivated in the office is not to accept it as a one-time thing. You should make sure that whatever drives you to get up, dress, and go to work is the same thing that helps you close projects and hit company goals.
Create a Routine
COVID-19 really messed with a lot of people’s way of working. Many were forced to work from home. Now that they are getting back into the habit of going to the office, many aren’t finding that transition easy.
It might help if you create a routine instead of trying to do everything at once. Multitasking sounds great on paper, but in practice will not make you more productive. Having a mental checklist will get you through the hardest of days. Think about the one thing every day that you will absolutely crush. And do it.
Understand What it is That You Like About Your Work
When you feel unmotivated, think about why you do your job. What is it that you like about it, what made you send your resume in the first place. Your job might not always be “exciting,” “cool,” or “fun,” but it’s what you’ve been paid to you, and what you ultimately agreed to do.
Find what drives you to go to work every single day and remember it when things get hard.
Related: Monday Motivation Quotes
Is Office Motivation Everything?
What makes an employee successful is a combination of many factors, and what drives someone to do their best often depends on personal traits. But ultimately, success and motivation go hand in hand with happiness.
Being happy in the workplace makes your job easier, and is the type of brand advocacy every company should strive for.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this article on how to find motivation at work, then you’ll certainly love these power tips on how to find motivation for work. You may also enjoy these other motivational resources that can support you as well:
70+ MOTIVATIONAL RAY LEWIS QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOUR GREATNESS
Ray Lewis was one of the greatest Linebacker’s to ever play in the NFL, if not the greatest. More than almost any other athlete, Ray Lewis embodies the the true heart of a champion. He exudes a level of focus, determination, and work-ethic like no other. Which is why we’ve decided to publish this collection of Ray Lewis quotes.
Our hope is that they’ll inspire you to emulate the drive and work-ethic that helped Ray Lewis achieve much of his success. May they help you smash through all of your life’s challenges with the same ferocity of one of the most fearsome athletes the NFL has ever known.
So, if you’re ready to get fired up with these highly motivating Ray Lewis quotes, let’s dive right in:
Best Ray Lewis Quotes for Achieving Success
Ray Lewis is a master motivator, and this initial list is a collection of our best Ray Lewis quotes for helping you achieve more success. Apply the wisdom from these quotes in all you do, and we don’t doubt you’ll eventually find more success in all you do:
1. “Never be comfortable with just enough.” – Ray Lewis
2. “Wins and losses come a dime a dozen. But effort? Nobody can judge that. Because effort is between you and you.” – Ray Lewis
3. “To be the best and stay there, sweat is necessary.” – Ray Lewis
4. “Don’t let your alarm clock, be the only reason you wake up.” – Ray Lewis
5. “The hardest thing to do is work hard when no one is watching.” – Ray Lewis
6. “If you can’t imagine yourself being out of the hood, you’ll keep going back to the hood.” – Ray Lewis
“If you can’t imagine yourself being out of the hood, you’ll keep going back to the hood.” – Ray LewisTweet Quote
7. “What if we do the impossible?… If I miss anything about my career, it will be to listen to what people say you can’t do and then go do it.” – Ray Lewis
8. “My pain is my badge of honor.” – Ray Lewis
9. “The greatest opportunity is found here today… We already now what yesterday has got for us. It’s already gone. Tomorrow, too far away. What about right now!” – Ray Lewis
10. “I was willing to put in the work.” – Ray Lewis
11. “I’m pissed off for greatness. Because if you ain’t pissed off for Greatness, that means you’re OK with being mediocre.” – Ray Lewis
12. “One thing about God’s will, you can never see God’s will before it happens. You can only see at the end of it.” – Ray Lewis
13. “It has nothing to do with talent and everything to do with effort.” – Ray Lewis
14. “Man believes in the possible, God believes in the impossible.” – Ray Lewis
15. “I prepare so no one can take what is mine, no one can replace my mind, my heart.” – Ray Lewis
16. “You show me your crowd, I’ll show you your future.” – Ray Lewis
17. “Man doesn’t dictate what you do or how you do it. If you believe in God, believe in God; have your faith in him. That’s where my faith lies.” – Ray Lewis
18. “You have to be careful of people who like to talk a big game but can’t back it up.” – Ray Lewis
Ray Lewis Motivational Quotes
This next batch of Ray Lewis quotes really packs a punch. These are the Ray Lewis motivational quotes that will help you up your intensity and make you want to put everything you got into your tasks at hand. Give them a read and then let them push you to find the success you’re after.
19. “Before anything great is really achieved, your comfort zone must be disturbed.” – Ray Lewis
20. “All I know is grind.” – Ray Lewis
21. “It don’t matter about me. What matters about me is sacrificing for you, for the ultimate goal, which is us.” – Ray Lewis
22. “My thing… is to come in and be who I am, which is the most dominant player in the game.” – Ray Lewis
23. “Do whatever you gotta do to chase your legacy every second of your life.” – Ray Lewis
24. “Greatness is a lot of small things done well stacked up on each other day after day workout after workout.” – Ray Lewis
25. “Every day of my life, I’m trying to find a different way to get better.” – Ray Lewis
26. “Don’t walk through life just playing football. Don’t walk through life just being an athlete. Athletics will fade. Character and integrity and really making an impact on someone’s life, that’s the ultimate vision, that’s the ultimate goal – bottom line.” – Ray Lewis
“Don’t walk through life just playing football. Don’t walk through life just being an athlete. Athletics will fade. Character and integrity and really making an impact on someone’s life, that’s the ultimate vision, that’s the ultimate goal – bottom line.” – Ray LewisTweet Quote
27. “So, if I give any credit, besides giving all credit to God, for being healthy, it’s just my workout and how much torture I put my body through in the offseason.” – Ray Lewis
Keep to it, you are more than halfway through these inspiring Ray Lewis quotes, and the 2nd half only gets better.
See a quote that you like? Share it!
Related: Self-Discipline Quotes for Success
28. “Pay attention who is for you, and who is against you.” – Ray Lewis
29. “Pain is only temporary, no matter how long it lasts.” – Ray Lewis
30. “Effort is between you and you.” – Ray Lewis
31. “I’ve got kids that are always watching and I taught them to always finish something you started.” – Ray Lewis
32. “You can either make the play or you can watch the play be made.” – Ray Lewis
33. “No matter the circumstances that you may be going through, just push through it.” – Ray Lewis
“No matter the circumstances that you may be going through, just push through it.” – Ray LewisTweet Quote
34. “We get one opportunity in life. Once chance at life to do whatever you’re going to do, to lay your foundation and make whatever mark you’re going to make. Whatever legacy you’re going to leave; leave your legacy!” – Ray Lewis
Ray Lewis Quotes About Life
Ray Lewis is more than just a great football player. He has stepped up to be an inspiration to countless people through the motivational speeches and inspiring pep-talks he’s given across the country. With that said, his advice is not just applicable to finding success on the football field, but also to finding more success in life.
As such, you’ll enjoy these Ray Lewis quotes about life, and hopefully, they’ll inspire and show the way to live a more impactful one.
35. “You’ve gotta be hungry for it; ready to put everything into it. EVERYTHING! Every second. You have to be the first one to the line. That’s how leaders are born.” – Ray Lewis
36. “The only thing that follows work is results.” – Ray Lewis
37. “If tomorrow wasn’t promised, what would you give for today.” – Ray Lewis
38. “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.” – Ray Lewis
39. “When I step on the field, it’s on. I know it’s time to go to work.” – Ray Lewis
40. “Whatever you want to do, Go Do It!” – Ray Lewis
41. “Success is one thing, impact is another.” – Ray Lewis
42. “Don’t the only way to defeat pain is to recognize pain exists.” – Ray Lewis
43. “You got to be willing to walk through a storm. That’s what I tell people all of the time.” – Ray Lewis
44. “Unshakeable faith and passionate work make all your dreams a reality.” – Ray Lewis
45. “Embrace your pain, maintain your faith, do your work, leave your legacy.” – Ray Lewis
46. “Bottom line, your body is a temple, and you have to treat it that way. That’s how God designed it.” – Ray Lewis
“Bottom line, your body is a temple, and you have to treat it that way. That’s how God designed it.” – Ray LewisTweet Quote
47. “I figured something out. And it is no secret what I figured out. Whatever the majority of people were doing, I found myself doing the opposite. I wanted to chase something great.” – Ray Lewis
48. “In any war, you put your back to mine, I put my back to yours, and let’s do what we gotta do.” – Ray Lewis
49. “There’s one secret to hitting hard, and that is to completely dedicate your body. That’s the difference between a man going forward and a man going backward, no matter how big he is.” – Ray Lewis
50. “Do you. Don’t do it to be liked. Do it to be respected.” – Ray Lewis
51. “What’s the difference between you and the man sitting beside you? It’s 1%. In my business. Only 1% make it. If everyone had the same dream, only 1 will make it from this crowd. Who will be that one?” – Ray Lewis
52. “With all the things I’ve been through, the No. 1 thing that I’ve learned is that we’re supposed to help people through this world.” – Ray Lewis
Related: Badass Quotes on Effort
53. “You’re always one play away from changing the game.” – Ray Lewis
54. “It’s better to be respected then liked.” – Ray Lewis
55. “Respect is earned. Respect is never given.” – Ray Lewis
56. “When that whistle blows we unleash hell.” – Ray Lewis
57. “Life sometimes is the most amazing thing that you can ever experience when it comes to impacting people.” – Ray Lewis
58. “You got to sacrifice something to get anything that you want to get in life.” – Ray Lewis
59. “What have you sacrificed? Everybody wants something. Everybody wants to make more money, everybody wants a bigger house, everybody wants to change their situation. My question… what are you sacrificing?” – Ray Lewis
60. “Your energy is your currency.” – Ray Lewis
61. “If you principles are the foundations of who you are, then your potential is limitless.” – Ray Lewis
62. “Your principles dictate how committed you are to being successful.” – Ray Lewis
63. “This foundation, you can’t move it. This frame, you can’t bend it. I don’t just train, I push, I demand. My game, never miss it. My heart, never doubt it.” – Ray Lewis
“This foundation, you can’t move it. This frame, you can’t bend it. I don’t just train, I push, I demand. My game, never miss it. My heart, never doubt it.” – Ray LewisTweet Quote
64. “Until you get to the point in your life, that you want to change it where you will sacrifice anything…it’s the only way change is going to happen.” – Ray Lewis
65. “I always tell people who can’t find a way… DON’T EVER GIVE UP!” – Ray Lewis
66. “A goal remains a goal until you write it on a piece of paper, then it becomes a vision.” – Ray Lewis
“A goal remains a goal until you write it on a piece of paper, then it becomes a vision.” – Ray LewisTweet Quote
67. “I always tried to figure out what’s the difference between good and great. Good is fitting in. GREAT is fitting out!” – Ray Lewis
68. “They say old school doesn’t help, I beg to differ. Old school is the reason I am standing here. My momma putting her hands on me… is the reason I am here.” – Ray Lewis
69. “It’s up to us to change the culture. We can’t let social media dictate what our kids see and can’t see.” – Ray Lewis
70. “Turn your pain into power.” – Ray Lewis
71. “Make your greatest power your greatest ability, which is effort, effort, effort, effort.” – Ray Lewis
72. “I learned that there’s a different side of pain. On the other side of it is GLORY, if you push through it.” – Ray Lewis
Bonus Ray Lewis Quote
Bonus: Out of all of the inspiring and motivational Ray Lewis quotes we’ve covered up until this point, this last one is probably our favorite. It’s short, but it says everything you need to know to achieve more success, make a bigger impact, and reach your full potential in life. Here it is….
Video Credit: Chispa Motivation (Subscribe Here)
There you have it, the most hard-hitting Ray Lewis quotes on the web capable of inspiring your Greatness. Be sure to book mark this page, or come back whenever you want to channel that same relentless energy Ray Lewis used to achieve his Greatness.
With that being said, we hope you enjoyed these quotes, and if you think they can help inspire someone else to become their best, please share this page with them.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these inspiring Ray Lewis quotes, then you’ll certainly love these quotes from another G.O.A.T – Tom Brady.
JESSICA ALBA’S NET WORTH + HOW MUCH SHE MAKES PER YEAR
THE DWAYNE JOHNSON SUCCESS STORY
HOW TO MASTER YOUR MOTIVATION
THE STEVEN SPIELBERG SUCCESS STORY
75+ BEST DETERMINATION QUOTES TO INSPIRE SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT
SURVIVING DEBT: HOW TO BOUNCE BACK FROM FINANCIAL SETBACKS
BEST MINIMALIST LIFESTYLE TIPS TO DE-STRESS AND HELP YOU LIVE YOUR BST LIFE
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
BEST DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS AND ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER APPS FOR 2022
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you looking for a...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
Self-Discipline2 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes6 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence5 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation10 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation8 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes6 months ago
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration1 year ago
TOP 55 PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes1 year ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence6 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes1 year ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes5 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation6 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022