Richard Branson is an international entrepreneur, adventurer, and one of the richest men in the world. He’s the founder of Virgin Group, which currently comprises of over 400 different companies, and he’s the author of over 12 different books, with some of them becoming international best-sellers like Losing My Virginity and Screw It, Let’s Do It.
But Branson’s not just an accomplished businessman, he’s also an inspiring human being, and an icon of possibility. Due to poor academic performance caused by his dyslexia, Branson ended up dropping out of school at the age of 16, and eventually became a squatter for a short period of time. Fortunately, he pulled himself up by his bootstraps, tried his hand a few businesses, and kept trying until one of them hit. And since that initial success, he’s has yet to look back. Indeed, Branson has shown the world that he knows a thing or two about success, business, and life. So, we aim to share a bit of his wisdom with you with this inspiring collection of Richard Branson quotes.
Best Richard Branson Quotes
1. As some wise person once said, ‘Life is not a dress rehearsal.’ This is it! So unless you plan to give it a better shot in your next life — assuming you are lucky enough to get a second chance — then why risk wasting any of your limited time on this earth doing stuff that doesn’t light your fire?” – Richard Branson
2. “The best advice I could give anyone is to spend your time working on whatever you are passionate about in life.” – Richard Branson
3. “If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes — then learn how to do it later.” – Richard Branson
4. “Learn from failure. If you are an entrepreneur and your first venture wasn’t a success, welcome to the club.” – Richard Branson
5. “Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress.” – Richard Branson
6. “Life is a series of ups and downs. Make it worth your wild!” – Richard Branson
7. “You don’t learn to walk by following the rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.”
8. “There is no greater thing you can do with your life and your work than follow your passions — in a way that serves the world and you.” – Richard Branson
9. “Whatever your goal is you will never succeed unless you let go of your fears and fly.” – Richard Branson
10. “The best way of learning about anything is by doing.” – Richard Branson
Extremely Inspiring Quotes By Richard Branson
The previous section consisted of the most famous Richard Branson quotes, so chances are you may have already heard or read some of them. However, this next section consists of some of the most inspiring Richard Branson quotes, that you may have never heard of before.
No doubt, these next Branson quotes will both inspire and motivate you, so enjoy
11. “Life is a hell of a lot more fun if you say yes rather than no.” – Richard Branson
12. “Spend more time smiling than frowning and more time praising than criticizing.” – Richard Branson
13. “I don’t think of work as work and play as play. It’s all living.” – Richard Branson
14. “As soon as something stops being fun, I think it’s time to move on. Life is too short to be unhappy. Waking up stressed and miserable is not a good way to live.” – Richard Branson
15. “You’re guaranteed to miss every shot you don’t take.” – Richard Branson
16. “Take a chance. It’s the best way to test yourself. Have fun and push boundaries.” – Richard Branson
17. “Take the competition seriously, but not yourself.” – Richard Branson
18. “If you opt for a safe life, you will never know what it’s like to win.” – Richard Branson
19. “I can’t change the world by myself… but it does take somebody to start.” – Richard Branson
20. “If your dreams don’t scare you they are too small.” – Richard Branson
Related: Go For Your Dreams Quotes
21. “Stick your neck out…it’s a lot more fun than sitting at home and watching other people do it.” – Richard Branson
22. “The best lesson I learned was to just do it. It doesn’t matter what it is, or how hard it might seem, as the ancient Greek, Plato, said, ‘The beginning is the most important part of any work.” – Richard Branson
23. “Don’t become a slave to technology – manage your phone, don’t let it manage you.” – Richard Branson
24. “You can call it what you like, luck, good fortune, coincidence, serendipity, right place at the right time, or even ‘hard work’, but I think no one has defined this mysterious element any better than Roman Philosopher Seneca who some two thousand years ago said, ‘Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.'” – Richard Branson
25. “If you spot an opportunity and are really excited by it, throw yourself into it with everything you’ve got.” – Richard Branson
26. “Finding the spotlight isn’t about standing in it. There’s so much to be gained from working with people who support each other to achieve great things.” – Richard Branson
27. “We spend most of our waking lives at work, so it’s important that we do what we love and love what we do.” – Richard Branson
28. “If your eyes are fixed on the rear-view mirror, you’ll miss that important turn coming up.” – Richard Branson
29. “Life is all about striving and growing. I never want to have made it; I want to continue making it!” – Richard Branson
30. “There can be no greatness without striving.” – Richard Branson
31. “How slim the line is between genius and insanity and between determination and stubbornness.” – Richard Branson
32. “I think if you believe in what you’re doing, many people will tell you why you’re mistaken or why it will never work. But if you really believe passionately in what you’re doing just keep going, keep pushing, keep pushing on until you either succeed or at least you realize that it’s just not going to happen. And then if you don’t succeed, pick yourself up and try again. And ultimately, if you’re that determined, you’ll succeed in life, and if you don’t, you’ll have a lot of fun trying.” – Richard Branson
33. “I think as just being a generally positive person, you can make positive things happen.”
34. “My family brought me up to always look for the best in other people. I love people, I love spending time with people, I love learning from people.” – Richard Branson
35. “Too many people measure how successful they are by how much money they make or the people that they associate with. In my opinion, true success should be measured by how happy you are.” – Richard Branson
36. “Never go into business purely to make money. If that’s the motive, you’re better off doing nothing.” – Richard Branson
37. “Once a changemaker, always a changemaker but only a few swim against the tide.” – Richard Branson
38. “Developing mental toughness isn’t just about being resilient – it’s about accessing your reserve tank when you think you just can’t go any further.” – Richard Branson
39. “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a ride!” – Richard Branson
40. “Hard-won things are more valuable than those that come too easily.” – Richard Branson
Richard Branson Insights on Business Success & Entrepreneurship
Alright, if you’re looking for some of Richard Branson’s most pragmatic set of quotes when it comes to business and entrepreneurship, then you’ll love this next section.
So, if you’re looking for some business or entrepreneur advice from one of the world’s greatest entrepreneurs, then you’ll want to pay attention to these Richard Branson business quotes.
41. “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson
42. “Happiness is the secret ingredient for successful businesses. If you have a happy company it will be invincible.” – Richard Branson
43. The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways.” – Richard Branson
44. “Embedding purpose into your business will help it to stand out, and align it with customers who have the same values.” – Richard Branson
45. “If you don’t have time for the small things, you won’t have time for the big things.” – Richard Branson
46. “To me, business isn’t about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. It’s about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on the essentials.” – Richard Branson
47. “Throughout the more than 40 years Virgin has been in business we have been continuously striving – striving to deliver wonderful products and services, striving to make a positive difference, striving to change people’s life for the better. Had we not kept striving, we certainly wouldn’t be where we are today.” – Richard Branson
48. “Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to keep things simple.” – Richard Branson
49. “Entrepreneurial business favors the open mind. It favors people whose optimism drives them to prepare for many possible futures, pretty much purely for the joy of doing so.” – Richard Branson
50. “The brave may not live forever – But the cautious do not live at all” – Richard Branson
“The brave may not live forever – But the cautious do not live at all” – Richard BransonTweet Quote
51. “The time to go into a new business is when it’s badly run by others.” – Richard Branson
52. “Overcoming fear is the first step to success for entrepreneurs. The winners all exemplify that, and the hard work and commitment they have shown underlines what is needed to set up a business.” – Richard Branson
53. “To launch a business means successfully solving problems. Solving problems means listening.” – Richard Branson
54. “To be successful you have to be out there, you have to hit the ground running.” – Richard Branson
55. “One thing is certain in business. You and everyone around you will make mistakes.” – Richard Branson
56. “My interest in life comes from setting myself huge, apparently unachievable challenges and trying to rise above them.” – Richard Branson
57. “Most people would assume my business success, and the wealth that comes with it, have brought me happiness. But I know I am successful, wealthy, and connected because I am happy.” – Richard Branson
58. “Entrepreneurship is about turning what excites you in life into capital so that you can do more if it and move forward with it.” – Richard Branson
59. “From my very first day as an entrepreneur, I’ve felt the only mission worth pursuing in business is to make people’s lives better.” – Richard Branson
60. “A business is simply an idea to make other people’s lives better.” – Richard Branson
61. “If I had to give one reason why I have been fortunate enough to experience some success, it would be my knack of bringing together wonderful people.” – Richard Branson
62. “Chance favors the prepared mind. The more you practice, the luckier you become.” – Richard Branson
63. “All you have in business is your reputation – so it’s very important that you keep your word.” – Richard Branson
64. “Surround yourself with people that are smarter than you, give them everything they need to grow, and your business will thrive.” – Richard Branson
65. “The most important skills to learn to be successful are people skills.” – Richard Branson
66. “I have always believed that the only way to cope with a cash crisis is not to contract but to try to expand out of it.” – Richard Branson
67. “In business, if you realize you’ve made a bad decision, you change it.” – Richard Branson
68. “To become an entrepreneur is not easy, and a lot of people who try to become entrepreneurs they fail along the way. But the good ones pick themselves up and try again and try again until they succeed.” – Richard Branson
69. “If you want swashbuckling action in your life, become an entrepreneur and give it a go.” – Richard Branson
70. “Business isn’t about ties, suits and briefcases. It’s about adventure.” – Richard Branson
“Business isn’t about ties, suits and briefcases. It’s about adventure.” – Richard BransonTweet Quote
Related: Millionaire Fastlane Quotes
Richard Branson Quotes About Employees
Richard Branson has provided lots of advice to many CEO’s across the world on how to go about creating a world-class organization, and one of his biggest and best secrets of how execute on such a goal has been to focus on employee satisfaction.
With that being said, here are some of the best Richard Branson quotes about employees, and how they should be regarded to create a superior business. Enjoy.
71. “Clients do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients.” – Richard Branson
72. “Put your staff first, your customers second and your shareholders third.” – Richard Branson
73. “A company is people. Employees want to know — am I being listened to or am I a cog in the wheel? People really need to fee wanted.” – Richard Branson
74. “The first thing to look for when searching for a great employee is somebody with a personality that fits with your company culture. Most skills can be learned, but it is difficult to train people on their personality.” – Richard Branson
75. “The art of delegation is one of the key skills any entrepreneur must master.” – Richard Branson
76. “There is no magic formula for great company culture. The key is just to treat your staff how you would like to be treated.” – Richard Branson
77. “If you look for the best in your employees, they’ll flourish. If you criticize or look for the worst, they’ll shrivel up. We all need lots of watering.” – Richard Branson
78. “Train people well enough so they can leave. Treat them well enough so they don’t want to.” – Richard Branson
79. “Through the right people focusing on the right things, we can, in time, get on top of a lot if not most problems of this world. And that’s what a number of us are trying to do.” – Richard Branson
80. “Learn to look after your staff first and the rest will follow.” – Richard Branson
81. “Loyal employees in any company create loyal customers, who in turn create happy shareholders.” – Richard Branson
82. “Your company should act as a springboard for ambitious employees, not a set of shackles.” – Richard Branson
83. “I believe that, above all else, my hard-wired passion — some call it obsession — for consistently giving our customers, both internal and external, a better work environment or service experience than they can find anywhere else is what’s at the very heart of everything tat I, and by extension the Virgin brand, stands for.” – Richard Branson
84. “Starting your own business isn’t just a job, it’s a way of life.” – Richard Branson
85. “It’s a common misconception that money is every entrepreneur’s metric for success. It’s not, and nor should it be.” – Richard Branson
Richard Branson on Leadership
It has been said that leadership is the ability of an individual to influence and guide followers or members of an organization. It has also been said that leadership is the challenge to be something more than average, and we believe these Richard Branson leadership quotes will show that he’s lived up to both standards.
86. “If you motivate people, if you praise people, if you don’t criticize people, these are all the skills needed to be a great leader.” – Richard Branson
87. “I like to take chances on people, and whenever possible, promote from within — It sends a great message to everyone in the company when someone demonstrates a passion for the job and leadership skills at every step along the way is rewarded with a leadership role.” – Richard Branson
88. “Just as seniority is usually just a measure of tenure and has specific linkage to contribution, unfortunately titles have no true bearing on anyone’s true ability to lead.” – Richard Branson
89. “Good leadership is by definition all about taking the venture forward and finding viable new avenues where the business can evolve and prosper. Poor leadership, on the other hand, typically tends to be static, much more about protecting the status quo and, if there any around, resting on laurels.” – Richard Branson
90. “Don’t be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them.” – Richard Branson
91. “I believe that “luck” is one of the most misunderstood and under-appreciated factors in life. Those people and businesses that are generally considered fortunate or luckier than others are usually also the ones that are prepared to take the greatest risks and , by association, are also prepared to fall flat on their faces.” – Richard Branson
92. “I firmly believe that smart leaders and clever entrepreneurs have the knack of engineering their luck — it’s also known as risk-taking.” – Richard Branson
93. “I should perhaps make it clear that I am not a big fan of meeting-for-the-sake-of-meetings-based cultures as, somewhat paradoxically, I have found that a prime reason for poor communications can often be that there are simply too many meetings.” – Richard Branson
94. “Being a good listener is absolutely critical to being a good leader; you have to listen to the people who are on the front line.” – Richard Branson
95. “Don’t think what’s the cheapest way to do it or what’s the fastest way to do it… think ‘what’s the most amazing way to do it.'” – Richard Branson
96. “Fun is one of the most important – and underrated – ingredients in any successful venture. If you’re not having fun, then it’s probably time to call it quits and try something else.” – Richard Branson
97. “My general attitude to life is to enjoy every minute of everyday. I never do anything with a feeling of, “Oh God, I’ve got to do this today.” – Richard Branson
98. “Material things are delightful, but they’re not important.” – Richard Branson
99. “Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand.” – Richard Branson
100. “A good leader doesn’t get stuck behind a desk.” – Richard Branson
101. “The brands that will thrive in the coming years are the ones that have a purpose beyond profit.” – Richard Branson
Related: Richard Branson’s Net Worth
Bonus Richard Branson Quote
Bonus: This final Richard Branson quote we believe is the one that can lead just about anyone to finding more success in life, business, or their careers. As such, we’re giving it special attention as a bonus quote. Here you go:
There you have it, the best-of-the-best Richard Branson quotes. We hope they inspire and guide you as you pursue your own success and achievement in business and life. Be sure to check out Richard Branson’s blog if you want direct access to many of his wise and insightful musings.
Lastly, if enjoyed any of these quotes or this page in general, please consider sharing it with someone who could use a bit of Sir Richard Branson’s sage advice on success, business, and life.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these Richard Branson quotes and you want to learn more about how Richard Branson became so successful, read this: Richard Branson Success Story
10 REASONS EVERY ENTREPRENEUR NEEDS A PERSONAL VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
The business world has evolved in so many ways in the past 10 years. With modern business becoming an ever-growing playing field spanning across the globe, entrepreneurs are realizing the urgent need for them to implement new strategies that can help them transform and enhance their brands in order to stay on top of their game. And one of the best moves an entrepreneur can make these days to get ahead of the competition, is to seek the help of personal virtual assistants for their businesses. What to know why? If yes, keep reading and we’ll tell you.
Are you a business entrepreneur looking for ways to improve your business? Then, hiring a virtual assistant should be on top of mind for you. If you are a business entrepreneur who doesn’t have a virtual assistant on deck yet, consider this article your tell-tale sign.
So, if you’ve ever considered getting a virtual assistant, but never taken a deep dive into all the benefits and reasons you should, then perhaps this article is the serendipitous occassion you’ve been waiting for to nudge you into action.
With that being said, below are the top ten reasons why business entrepreneurs like you should get an assistant to help in your business today. Take a look, the success of your venture could depend upon it.
WHY YOU NEED A PERSONAL VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
1. Helps You Manage Your Time
As a business entrepreneur, you always consider time as of the essence in making your business grow. But sometimes the feeling of wanting to do so many things in such a limited number of time can provide you with unwelcome stress and headache. To prevent this from happening, you would need all the help that you can get to manage your time as efficiently as possible.
With a personal virtual assistant, this wouldn’t be a problem. Hiring for his services will make you have an extra hand in completing your tasks for the day. Because of this, managing your time and getting on top of your work will not pose as much of a challenge to you.
2. Minimizes Operational Business Costs
One of the reasons why business entrepreneurs are hesitant in hiring a virtual assistantis that they think it will cost them much. Fortunately, this is not the case. It is quite the opposite.
Hiring a virtual assistant minimizes your business operation cost. It, your business, will have a variety of needs. And for this, you would need to hire someone adept in business operations and transactions. Having a general virtual assistant on deck for the team is the answer.
A general virtual assistant gets the administrative tasks of the business done. For example, he will look into answering your emails, setting up appointments with your clients, giving your clients the follow-up call, encoding important data, transcribing important documents, and many more. To attend to these tasks, you wouldn’t need to hire people but a general virtual assistant. Imagine the money you can save up in not hiring multiple people to have all of these tasks done. Because of these reasons and more, you might want to consider hiring a general virtual assistant for the team.
3. Helps You Get More Organized
It comes without a surprise that a busy business entrepreneur like yourself runs a tight daily schedule. Attending to several concerns on a regular might be very time-consuming, not to mention very stressful. To help you stay on track, you need to organize not just your thoughts but your schedule in order not to run the risk of forgetting something important.
For this, hiring a dedicated virtual assistant will be helpful. A dedicated personal virtual assistant will take care of keeping you organized. You can ask her to make your to-do list, manage your business calendar, keep your files updated and systematized, remind you of important tasks now and then and give you updates from time to time.
4. Reduces Workload
Hiring a virtual assistant significantly reduces your workload.
As a business manager, you will face a variety of tasks daily. Because you will need to focus on them one by one, you might end up tiring yourself and not getting enough tasks done.
With a virtual assistant around, you will get help from accomplishing your tasks on a regular. You will get help in managing your emails, researching on certain topics, creating basic reports, and even preparing your slideshows for a business meeting. Because of this, you will notice that your workload is significantly reduced.
Reducing your workload is helpful not only to save you from a lot of stress at work but also to help you become more productive during your working hours.
5. Lets You Focus on Bigger Tasks
Having a virtual assistant in the team will do you a lot of wonders. One of the positive contributions that it will bring to you and your company is that it will allow you to focus on the more important aspect of making the business grow.
As we have mentioned before, time is a precious resource for a business entrepreneur like you. Because of this, you would want to spend your time as effectively and productively as possible.
With a virtual assistant around, you wouldn’t have to spend the first few minutes of your business hours, answering your emails or getting on the phone to set-up a meeting with an important client. Your virtual assistant will do these tasks for you.
Because your administrative tasks will be out of the way, it will allow you to have more time to focus on the bigger tasks for the company. You can now take your time, thus become more relaxed and creative in coming up with business plans and strategies that will positively contribute to your business in the future.
6. Enhances Customer Service
A virtual assistant will enhance your customer service and consequently improve your customer satisfaction.
With a virtual assistant on deck, your company will provide better support and assistance to your customers. By having her on the team, you will have someone to address your customers’ pressing needs timely. As a result, your customers will be assured of the fact that whenever they need assistance in availing your service, you are not far from reach. Your customers can give you a call, send you an email, or message you via your platform. And they will be guaranteed to get an answer.
Because of this, your customers will feel that their concerns are not taken for granted. Getting a timely response from you develops your rapport with them and thus will help you gain their loyalty and engagement.
7. Can Stabilize Your Businesses Weak Points
Can your company use some help in marketing your services? Then, think of hiring a virtual assistant to help you with this.
Digital marketing has been one of the most effective tools that modern companies nowadays use to their advantage. It involves a wide range of areas that your virtual assistant can help you with.
For one, your virtual assistant can help you with your email marketing strategy by sending the company’s regular newsletter via emails to your target audience. A talented virtual assistant knows perfect email management software to schedule your emails and do this task efficiently.
Another area where you can use the help of a virtual assistant is in content marketing. Content marketing has been the name of the game for companies who try to up their brand image. To develop the content marketing game of your company, you can ask the help of your virtual assistant to write blog posts for your company or other content generating tasks that will help you attract your audience into availing your service.
Aside from helping you improve your marketing strategies, there are several ways where a virtual assistant can assist you in stabilizing your company’s weaker points. There are a lot of talented virtual assistants at bay waiting to help you with your needs. And what you would only need to do is to avail of their quality service.
8. Can Increase Productivity
Some of the start-up companies of today encourage their employees to multitask. With this, they assign additional tasks to their employees that are unrelated to their function in the company. For example, aside from having an employee as a staff in the recruitment team, these companies would also make him write regular content for the company’s blogs. They would reason that by doing this, they can cut their operating costs and thus generate more profit for the company.
Though we don’t want to burst their bubble, the practice of multitasking may not only lead to their employees’ burn out but also it may hurt their productivity. We are here to tell you that you don’t have to follow suit. Instead, allow your staff to focus on a specialized task and let them become productive and efficient with it. Thus, if there are tasks that call for the company’s immediate attention, we recommend that you outsource them to a virtual assistant. By doing this, you give your team the time that they need to concentrate on their work, put in the right level of energy into it, and thus motivate them to do their best and contribute positively to the company.
9. Increase Your Brand’s Online Presence
With the advent of technology, the modern world has provided business entrepreneurs like yourself a different playing field in business.
Because most of the people nowadays are online, companies have made a continuing effort to build their brand and create a positive not to mention sweeping online presence. And this, you can also use to help your own business grow.
One of the most effective techniques to develop your online presence is by creating social media accounts. To maintain your different social media platforms, you can hire a virtual assistant to manage them for you. Your virtual assistant can help you create relatable posts that they can publish in your business platforms online. You can also ask her to comment on these posts to increase traffic to your site.
With the help of a talented virtual assistant, you can have a business profile that will stand out from the rest. In no time, you will be able to build an awesome online presence that will translate to positive results for the company in the long run.
10. Allows You Time to Relax
Having the time to relax is leisure that a business entrepreneur like you should not deprive yourself of. With a virtual assistant around, you can have some time for yourself to relax and unwind, even for a while.
Taking the time to relax may not have to be a grand scheme at all. Because a virtual assistant significantly reduces your workload, you can have the time for other things that you have in mind. For instance, you can call on a loved one and check on them while you’re at work. Or you can have the time to talk with your team and bond with them from time to time.
Some of you may consider these things petty, but these are the little things that will help you reduce and manage your stress levels at work. Maintaining a work-life balance is key to making your business grow, and your virtual assistant can help you achieve the balance that you need.
These are the top ten reasons why a business entrepreneur like you needs a personal virtual assistant in the company. Here they are again as a quick recap:
- Helps You Manage Your Time
- Minimizes Operational Costs
- Helps You Get More Organized
- Reduces Workload
- Lets You Focus On Bigger Tasks
- Enhances Customer Service
- Stabilizes Your Businesses Weak Points
- Increases Productivity
- Can Be Leveraged to Improve Brand Awareness
- Allows You Time To Relax
You and your company may use some help in different areas according to your needs. These tasks may include email management, setting up or booking appointments, file management, researching on varied topics, transcription, taking down notes or minutes of the meeting, creating reports and PowerPoint presentations, managing your social media platforms, generating content for your blogs, and many more.
Hiring the services of a virtual assistant who is skilled to help you in these tasks wouldn’t hurt.
With these advantages and so much more, we can’t see a reason why you shouldn’t welcome a personal virtual assistant to your team.
Till next time,
PS – Some virtual assistants are better than others, and as you’ll soon see, or probably already know, you may need to motivate some of them. If you ever run in to this problem, here’s a great resources to help you keep your virtual assistants motivated.
7 BEST BOOKS FOR ASPIRING ENTREPRENEURS IN 2022
Entrepreneurship is not for the faint of heart. You don’t need lots of money, status, or influence to make it as an entrepreneur, but you will need ideas, vision, determination, and a relentless willingness to execute.
Everyday a new entrepreneur gives their dreams a shot, and equally, every day another entrepreneur decides to call it quits and close up shop.
Considering this fact, we decided to create a post for all aspiring entrepreneurs who are looking for a few keys to help them get their enterprise started with the right mindset and on the best footing. The hope is that these resources will encourage many to get started on their dream business, and equally plant in them the seeds of success they will need to see their venture through till the end.
Without further ado…
THE BEST BOOKS FOR ASPIRING ENTREPRENEURS
Note: We’re reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1. The Obstacle is The Way
Without a doubt, as an entrepreneur you are going to suffer set backs. On top of this, you will doubt yourself almost every step of the way. And if you are like most entrepreneurs, you will consider throwing in the towel just about every other week, because, well, starting a business is hard freaking work. The great news is, you’ll have either read The Obstacle is The Way, or you’ll have it in your arsenal to encourage you to engage with and even accept your challenges and obstacles as welcomed friends that you’ll need to embrace if you wish to succeed.
The books is not exactly made just for entrepreneurs, but the lessons of turning trials into triumph is exactly what you’ll need to be hearing, reading, and absorbing inf you are going to make it through the entrepreneurial gauntlet.
So, if you don’t already own this book, do yourself a favor and get it now.
2. Think and Grow Rich
Everyone has heard of Think and Grow Rich, and it is absolutely one of the best success books ever written. And the reason it has made this list for books every entrepreneur should read, is because of it’s ability to help you believe that you can be succeed. This book does a great job helping you obtain the mindset you’ll need to endure and bring your vision to life.
Beware, it is an old book. Put the principles are as true today as they were when the book was written in the early 20th century.
So, get this book and read it often as you make the journey towards creating your business empire.
3. Blue Ocean Strategy
Blue Ocean Strategy is not an inspirational book at all. In fact, it is quite boring to read. However, it is a book that many MBA students and executives have been required to read over the past decade. In fact, we listed it here, because every entrepreneur needs to take a vary rational and strategic approach to their business if they want to succeed. By reading this book, you’ll give your venture a chance at success, so long as you apply the principles.
In this day and age, you can’t just start something you love and accept that it will succeed in the market. No, you have to ensure that what you are offering is unique, fresh, and uncontested in the markets if you want your venture to thrive.
So, read this book, create your strategy and then go make your dreams (anchored by reality) come true.
4. 10X Rule
Grant Cardone is a pretty inspiring guy, but don’t expect a super polished and pedantic lesson; rather, Grant will teach you what it will take to succeed in today’s hyper-competitive world the way he learned his lessons; up front, real and in your face. There is no hand-holding with this book. So, pick it up, brace yourself, read it, and then apply his hard learned lessons and watch your success sky-rocket.
5. Millionaire Fastlane
A successful entrepreneur at the end of the day makes money. If you start a business that doesn’t generate enough cash to keep you fed and the lights on, then you may have started a hobby not a business.
We recommend this book for every entrepreneur. Especially before they take the leap because it will give you a taste of what entrepreneurship really looks like, from bootstrapping, to losing tons of money, to making it all back. In short, it will help prepare you for the journey that lies ahead.
The book is also a great starting point for the type of mindset you’ll need to acquire if you wish create a business that thrives financially, and you will come to understand the value of execution and taking action on your business goals.
So don’t hesitate to get this book if you are about to take your entrepreneurial leap.
6. The $100 Startup
The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau is a fantastic book to read if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. This book provides powerful ideas that encourage the reader to think outside the box. But more importantly, the book does a good job at helping the reader realize that starting a business doesn’t require some grandiose idea, or massive amounts of capital.
So, if you’re looking for a bit of encouragement and a few good ideas that can help you thinking differently about entrepreneurship and creating a business you love, you should read this book.
7. The Lean Startup
The Lean Startup is one of the best books for aspiring entrepreneurs because it deals with a commonly overlooked aspect of entrepreneurship; over-committing. This books does a great job at relaying the necessity of starting your entrepreneurial endeavor with a minimal viable product to test, versus committing all your resources to an idea/product/service that the market may ultimately reject.
So, if you’re truly considering entrepreneurship, do yourself a favor and pick this book up. It will give you the framework to approaching business in a lean way, and could potentially save you lots of money, time, effort, and heartache.
Related: Inspiring Entrepreneur Quotes
Final Words on The Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read
And there you have it. The best books for aspiring entrepreneurs. We sincerely believe every entrepreneur should read these books before deciding to dive into the deep sea of entrepreneurship. We could have added more books, but didn’t want to waste your time, because as you’ll soon learn as an entrepreneur, time is money.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed learning about our selection of the best books for aspiring entrepreneurs, then you may also enjoy learning about the best business audiobooks.
SEO FOR STARTUPS: USING SEO TO ENERGIZE YOUR ORGANIC TRAFFIC IN THE FIRST YEAR
Launching a startup requires a lot of grit and determination. It takes time to build brand and product awareness amid tons of competition, especially in saturated markets with a lot of heritage brands to compete with.
Startups need aggressive and robust marketing strategies to solidify their place in the business world and generate business. Without solid marketing, your startup may not make it to year two.
To make matters worse, startups are often struggling with virtually nonexistent budgets and few, if any, marketing professionals to help. A lot of the capital goes to building a brand and developing products, rather than marketing.
Search engine optimization (SEO) solves this problem. This practically free marketing strategy can boost your ranking on search engine pages and drive traffic to your website, and all it takes is some time and effort.
The catch is that your pages need to rank on the first page. Most searchers don’t look past the first page when they search for information, so if you’re not showing up until the third or fourth page, you may as well not exist.
Getting a high ranking is vital to organic traffic, and the best way to do it is with a solid SEO strategy specifically for first-year startups.
The Value of SEO
SEO is a marketing strategy that seeks to optimize search engine ranking and drive organic traffic to the website or pages. Unlike paid ads, which drive traffic for marketing spend, SEO is completely free traffic that comes from searchers looking for information and finding relevant posts (your content).
The more you can deliver relevant, valuable content and establish your brand authority in the industry, the higher your ranking will be. Content can be a variety of types to suit your audience, including blog posts, videos, web pages, articles, webinars, and podcasts.
Think of it this way. Say you were a teen excited to get your license and you’re looking for resources to prepare for your permit test. You submit a search query in Google and check out the results on the first page. If you click on those links and they give you the information you need, you may be inclined to look for other resources from the same brand and spend more time on the site, boosting its authority and showing the search engine that these results were relevant to your search intent.
So, you need to be the brand that delivers that content for the right searchers.
Benefits of SEO for Startups
Startups are working with limited budgets and marketing talent, so they typically lack the resources to pour a ton of money into brand exposure and paid advertising methods. SEO is an excellent option that’s practically free and generates remarkable returns.
Here are some benefits of SEO for startups:
Startups benefit from SEO because it’s one of the cheapest marketing strategies and generates excellent returns. For just time and effort, you can drive organic traffic to your site and generate more awareness for your brand, even if you have a lot of competition.
Brand authority refers to the trust, credibility, and expertise of your brand, as perceived by prospects and customers. This can be achieved through consistent and positive customer experiences and a position as an industry authority, both of which can be done through content.
Brand awareness is a big factor in the success of a first-year startup. As more searchers come across your content, they learn more about your brand and what you have to offer. They may eventually become paying customers and recommend your brand to their friends and family.
For example, at Zutobi, a teen driver may search for resources to prepare for their permit and driving tests and may use a search query like “how to prep for the DMV permit test.” They find your permit practice test and your other teen driver resources, and perhaps they become a paying customer in the future.
How to Develop an SEO Strategy For Your Startup
Refine Your Audience
It’s not enough to have traffic for your website – it needs to be targeted to your ideal customers. If you sell commercial fleet vehicles and get a ton of traffic from teens shopping for cosmetics, you’re not getting a paying customer for your efforts.
Your traffic needs to be targeted to your ideal audience, the people who are likely to be looking for what you have to offer and inclined to make a purchase, whether now or in the future. You may have a general idea of who you’re marketing to, but you need to drill down to understand them better. Consider questions like:
- What are my customers’ problems?
- How does my product or service solve them?
- What is my customers’ age, location, occupation, etc.?
- Where do they spend their time online?
- What type of content do they consume?
- How can I give them a positive, valuable experience?
Conduct Keyword Research
Keyword research is the foundation of your content. You need to research the keywords your audience will use and plan your content around them. Targeted keywords are beneficial, but it’s best to choose “low-hanging” keywords.
These keywords are easy keywords that already have high search engine rankings and lower competition. These will get your content ranked higher from the start, and you already know they perform well.
Longtail keywords are also valuable. These keywords are often phrases, like a question, that give you insights into your audience. You can use longtail keywords to guide your content strategy and offer highly relevant information.
Startups can be busy environments. There’s a lot to juggle and everyone is wearing multiple hats, so throwing in SEO and content can seem overwhelming. It’s necessary for your success, however.
Your audience relies on consistency, so it’s best to have a schedule for your content. It’s better to post fewer times, but on a schedule, than churning out a bunch of content and disappearing for a while.
In addition, you need to focus on quality over quantity. Having a lot of poor-quality content doesn’t serve your goals, and your audience won’t develop trust in your brand.
Set Yourself Up as an Authority
Distinguishing your brand from the competition is never easy, but it’s essential to your success. You have to build your brand from the ground up and position yourself as a trusted source of information and value for your customers, driving more people to your website.
The search engine will also put more value on your brand if you provide targeted, relevant, and high-quality content. Stick with the topics you know well and deliver what your customers are looking for.
Tighten Up Technical SEO
Technical SEO is a big factor in how search engines categorize and index your website and content. Search engine bots crawl websites to understand their hierarchy and structure to determine the ranking, and that’s where technical SEO comes in.
Here’s how you can improve your technical SEO:
- Use a schema markup, or semantic vocabulary, to help search engines index your site and provide more relevant information for searchers.
- Fix any performance problems, such as broken links, lagging pages, or images that won’t load.
- Optimize your content for mobile devices, paying close attention to zoom capabilities, page orientation, load times, and page layout when it switches to the mobile site.
Technical SEO requires some technical knowledge. If you don’t think you’re up to it, outsource the task to a professional and get your website in optimal condition.
Focus on Backlinks
Linkbuilding is a long and tedious process. There’s no fast-track to getting quality links, so best to start as soon as you can.
Linkbuilding, otherwise known as backlinks, is when credible websites link to your website in their own content. You earn traffic if readers follow links to your website from the original post, and typically from the right audience.
These links have a lot of value for your SEO, including domain authority and traffic. Search engines also recognize the authority of the linking domain (which is why you want links from authoritative sources) and consider your site credible as well.
Keep at It
SEO is one of the most valuable marketing strategies for your startup, but there’s no way to make it happen quickly. You can’t pay for your traffic or ranking, even with paid posts, since they just send irrelevant traffic your way and burn through your marketing budget without generating more sales.
Focus on creating a solid, scalable SEO strategy and putting in the time upfront. As you create more content and earn more links, you’ll generate more traffic and better rankings that get your brand in the spotlight.
Get Started with SEO
Startups have a lot to overcome, including online presence in a crowded digital world with lots of brands competing for attention. SEO is an effective strategy that earns you traffic and authority, all without substantial marketing spend.
Best of all, SEO isn’t going anywhere, so the strategy you develop from the start can serve you well into the future.
5 ‘EASY TO START’ ONLINE BUSINESS IDEAS FOR 2022
Online businesses are booming and with more and more people coming online these days, online businesses will continue to be trending all over the world for years to come. So, if you are here because you are wondering which is the best online business to start as a beginner, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article we will go over some of the best online businesses that you can start this year.
A recent study shows that more than half of the world is online now, what does that mean? That means more people are buying online, more products and services are being sold online, and this trend will continue to increase. But if you are not ready with your online business yet, you are losing money on the table because your ideal customer is hanging out online.
5 TERRIFIC ONLINE BUSINESS IDEAS FOR BEGINNERS
With that being said, if you are ready to start an online business this year, you’ll be able to find out the best online businesses that you can start as a beginner.
No matter which online business you choose, you’ll need a blog to help that business thrive. Blogs have existed for several years and will continue to be one of the primary platforms to get more visibility, generate leads, and turn random visitors into buying customers. Why? It’s because people love reading blogs and I believe anyone can earn money from blogging.
All you have to do, is simply start a blog, and make it profitable with a little bit of effort and the eventual improvement of your writing skills. Almost everyone has something to share with the world. If you can write blog articles regularly, you can build an audience as well. And if you have never written a blog post earlier or don’t know how to write your first blog post, well, there’s no time like now to try something new.
Affiliate marketing is nothing but just word of mouth or referral marketing. You choose and promote a product by simply recommending it to your friends, family, and audiences. If the person makes a purchase using your referral link, you earn a commission. That’s how affiliate marketing works. But let’s see this in the real-life example, suppose you want to purchase a new phone and asked me which smartphone should you buy? Instead of just saying “iPhone X is worth buying, I sent you a link to purchase it from Amazon. Since I’m affiliated with Amazon, if you purchase using my affiliate link, I’ll earn a commission from that. It’s that simple. Affiliate Marketing is the easiest of all and even a beginner can earn from Affiliate marketing. However, it’s worth noting that you’ll need an audience to earn from affiliate marketing.
There are many ways to build an audience but having a blog or YouTube channel is the most popular ones.
Related: SEO For Startups
The trend for Vlogging is increasing. Video content is being consumed more than ever before and that’s why YouTube has become the second largest search engine next to Google. If you are not creating video content, you are missing lots of potential customers. Anyone can create a YouTube video with the advanced cameras of modern smartphones. So, start a YouTube channel and create videos. If you don’t have a professional camera, no problem, use your smartphone or even you can use any screen recording software and create videos on your Mac or PC. Upload videos on your YouTube channel, get more views and monetize it. You can sign up for Google AdSense program, enable ads on your videos and earn money.
If you want to start a business that can be started without any investment, this one is for you.
Freelancer is a term commonly used for a person who is self-employed and is not necessarily committed to a particular employer for long-term. Almost everyone has got some skills, you must have some hidden skills as well. Maybe you are good at graphic design, coding, app development, digital marketing, creative writing, or anything else. Just ask yourself what skills you already have. And once you know your skills, you can offer services and charge your clients for services you offer.
You can create a profile on sites like Freelancer.com, Upwork.com, or Fiverr.com etc. Although getting your first client would be tough, but once you get a few clients and good ratings from them, your profile starts looking professional and you’ll start getting more clients as well. That’s how you’ll earn more money in the long run. The good thing about freelancing is you are not committed to a particular boss. But the bad thing is: it’s just like any other 9-5 day job but with the flexibility of choosing your own timing. So you’ll have to work hard and there is no passive income as a freelancer.
There are two ways to sell products and make money – either you can sell physical products or digital products. But whatever you sell it, you need to manage shipping, billing, customer support, refunds etc.
Dropshipping is a hybrid approach to selling products where you don’t have to go through all these. Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party that ships it directly to the customer.
Her is a real life example of dropshipping. Let’s say you create a mini-site like Amazon, you choose the products you want to sell on your store, import them from 3rd party store using a plugin and show on your e-commerce store. Now you bring visitors to your store website, people purchase the product and the product is shipped and fulfilled by that 3rd party store from where you imported. It’s as simple as that. But the good thing is: you can import a product for $10 and sell it for $20. That’s a huge profit.
Related: Reasons to Become An Entrepreneur
Final Thoughts on Online Business Ideas for Beginners
And there you have it, some of the very best and simplest online businesses that can be started by just about anyone with a little effort and a dream. Without out doubt, you are now armed with the knowledge of the very best online businesses that you can start this year.
Of course, there are many other online business ideas out there as well. I have only selected those online businesses that are great to dive into to learn the ropes and that are perfect entrepreneurial learning paths for beginners.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed this article on Online Business Ideas, then you may also find value in this post on the variety of side gigs to try for making extra money.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER STARTING A MEDIA COMPANY
I am going to tell you something you probably already know. We are simultaneously living in challenging times, while also living in an era of high leverage! It’s an era where more people have access to technology and information, while fewer control the distribution of that information.
It’s an era where anyone with $100 CAN start a media company and connect to billions of people all across the world. But, it’s equally an era where not everyone will.
There is a democratization of attention and influence that is continually evolving, improving, and becoming more accessible to all. In fact, it is unfolding right now as you read this! Truly, we are witnessing an era that holds more opportunity for every single person across the world, than at any other time in recent history.
These days, if you have a message, a computer, and access to the internet, you can create something big and influence how our world unfolds.
STARTING A MEDIA COMPANY CLOSES THE GAPS
In the past, there has always been a huge gap between the consumers and the creators of information.
The creators of our information and entertainment were the big media giants. Media giants like NBC, New York Times, ABC, Wall Street Journal, etc. These companies had, and still have deep pockets, they had control of the media production technology, along with all the distribution channels. Which, by default, made them the rulers of “media land”.
Not only were these media giants the rulers, but so were their 6 corporate rulers (GE, News Corp, Disney, Viacom, Time Warner, and CBS), because they got to influence and direct information in a way that benefited their business (and interests).
Because they were all the rulers of this so called “media land”, we had to watch and listen to what they wanted us to view and listen to. We were influenced to buy what they wanted us to buy (their advertisements etc.), and do what they wanted us to do.
By being the rulers of this so called “media land”, they got to choose the messaging and influence that the majority of the world would get to consume. In short, they had (have) the power. But WE can change all of this, and we should.
THE ERA OF YOU
But this era is no more friends. That was the old era, and now we are into the new. This era we have been shifting into, is the era where anybody with an idea, a message, and a willingness to strive, can connect with the multitude.
The era we now live in, is an era where anybody can grow their very own audience, and control the frequency and quality of the message themselves. We are now in the ‘era of you’.
You see, internet technology has evolved, and it is now allowing more and more people to choose what they want to consume and when.
Technology has unwittingly, put much power back into the hands of the people. We now have the power to choose what we want to consume, and to create that which we want others to understand. And fortunately, the barriers to entry have been removed.
“After all, everyone today–a business person, an educator, a politician, a student, an artist, an entrepreneur–can reach and interact with others directly. In other words, everyone is a media company today.” – Bharat Anand, Harvard ProfessorTweet Quote
Small and medium sized businesses have been slowly starting to pick up on this, and are moving in the direction of becoming their very own media companies. Small businesses are hedging their bets against the media giants that once ruled the landscape, and are staking their claim in this new world.
They have realized, that if they are not creating content, then they virtually don’t exist. Without a platform, they have no leverage, no way to influence, and will struggle to control their own destiny. They have realized the value of positioning themselves as a media business.
SEIZING THEIR MOMENT
Even a handful of artists, authors, and solo entrepreneurs have already picked up on this trend with remarkable success. As we speak, many are continually seizing more and more ground in terms of attention and subscribers from the old guard.
For example, look at these handful of individuals who not too long ago, decided that their moment was now. You will notice that they have managed to create massive audiences in a short amount of time. Audiences that have given them power, influence, and profits like they wouldn’t have ever been able to experience had they not seized their moment.
Gary Vaynerychuk: Gary Vee, as many know him by these days, has almost double the YouTube subscribers than NBC News. And when it comes to web traffic, his site pulls in almost 3% of NBC.com, which is impressive considering NBC.com currently pulls in around 18.5 million online viewers per month. Not bad considering he started his online empire by piggybacking off the online success he had selling wine for his parents liquor store.
From that modest success, Gary Vee managed to become the voice of hustling entrepreneurs the world over and one of the biggest advocates of becoming your own media company.
Evan Carmichael: Evan is about to surpass the New York Times on YouTube, which has just under a million subscribers. That is a phenomenal achievement, considering he’s just one guy (who leverages a small team) and has not been around for nearly as long as the New York Times. The cool thing about Evan, is he started out as with small website dedicated to sharing success insights for entrepreneurs. And over the years, he transformed his small platform into well-known brand and media outlet. If you’ve ever searched for any top 10 rules of success on Youtube, you’ve likely seen one of his inspirational videos.
Lori Deschene: Lori started a Twitter account to initially share her ideas, which then transitioned into a blog in 2009, and then transitioned it into a community site that now attracts close to 4 million active users monthly. Her current reach is roughly 14% that of old media companies, like Newsweek.
Pete Cashmore: Pete started a personal blog which would morph into Mashable.com, a site that now gets roughly 49.5 millions views per month! For perspective, that’s almost as much attention as the Wall Street Journal is currently getting!
Michael Arrington: Michael was an attorney who left his job to give his digital entrepreneurship idea a shot. After a year at it, he decided to go back to the working world. However, while his was back at his desk job, he decided to start a blog on the side. He chose to do this in order to keep up with all the changes in technology and all the new up and coming tech websites.
Out of that side-hustle came TechCrunch.com, the wildly popular media business focusing solely on news related to the technology industry. And currently pulling in around 27 million visitors per month.
Darren Rowse: Darren decided to started document how he was making money from his blog experiments in 2004. His blog became a hit, and turned into one of the best resources for aspiring bloggers and digital entrepreneurs. His site is ProBlogger.com, currently helps roughly 700,000 people a month with insights and information related to monetize content creation on the web.
Arriana Huffington: These days, everyone has heard of Arriana Huffington. If you don’t recognize her entire name entirely, surely you’ve heard of the Huffington Post, aka the Huffpost. Well, she was the co-founder of this massive media company. Arriana and Co. took a professional approach to their blog from the get go. And this is what helped them transform their blog into the media platform it is today, reaching 137,000,000 people a month.
Jason Wachob: Jason left Wall Street to start a low-carb cheesecake company, and after it failed he hit rock-bottom. But, he decided to recollect himself and rebuild anew. And even though he was working out of his mother’s basement, he leveraged his life experiences to start Mind Body Green.
And now, mindbodygreen.com is one of the most popular lifestyle media brands in the world.
With that said, this list can go on and on. But here’s the thing, if they can do it, you can do it too.
THE CHANCE OF A LIFE TIME
One of my personal heroes, Theodore Roosevelt once exclaimed, “Seize the moment. Man was never intended to become an oyster”. No doubt, he was talking about these type of moments, moments and opportunities that come once in a lifetime. Starting a blog or your very own media company at this moment in time, is the right moment.
So why am I sharing this with you? Because your time is now. Because I believe that what you have to say, matters! Your message, ideas, and influence can positively impact millions of people. And I don’t want you to waste this chance of a lifetime.
Just look at the change in access to the internet over the past few decades:
Like Bob Dylan said, ‘These times are a changing”. And now your voice can now be amplified to such a degree, that you can change the world.
Want to Create Your Own TV Show? Start by creating a channel on YouTube.
Curious about starting your own media company? Get a website, upload a Newspaper Theme, and start creating and aggregating content.
Want to create a community of like-minded individuals to start making an impact across the world? Do like Lori Deschene, and create a Facebook Group or a community website.
Interested in creating a platform to spread your message, build trust, and start growing your influence? Get Started on Your Own Media Company, and begin sharing your voice!
If you’re still not convinced, that’s okay. Starting a media company isn’t for everybody. You don’t have start with some grand plan either. Most successes don’t. They just had a dream and were willing to give that dream a try. However, if you’re still looking for some more good reasons to give your own thing a try, here are 10.
The bottom line is this…your voice matters, and now, unlike any time in recent history, you can leverage technology and help the world see and experience innovate and fresh ideas. The world is hungry for what you have to offer, for what you have to say. So, give it to them!
My friends, your moment is now. More people starting a media company is what our world needs.
PS – If you enjoyed this post about starting a media company, then you’ll likely enjoy this article on some of the best reasons to become an entrepreneur.
JESSICA ALBA’S NET WORTH + HOW MUCH SHE MAKES PER YEAR
THE DWAYNE JOHNSON SUCCESS STORY
HOW TO MASTER YOUR MOTIVATION
THE STEVEN SPIELBERG SUCCESS STORY
75+ BEST DETERMINATION QUOTES TO INSPIRE SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT
SURVIVING DEBT: HOW TO BOUNCE BACK FROM FINANCIAL SETBACKS
BEST MINIMALIST LIFESTYLE TIPS TO DE-STRESS AND HELP YOU LIVE YOUR BST LIFE
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
BEST DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS AND ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER APPS FOR 2022
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you looking for a...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
Self-Discipline2 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes6 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence5 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation10 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation8 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes6 months ago
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration1 year ago
TOP 55 PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes1 year ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence6 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes1 year ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes5 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation6 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022