Price Pritchett is a leading expert on fast-growth strategies and accelerated achievement. He is highly recognized in corporate circles due to his expertise on change initiatives as well as process and performance improvement. And it is due to this expertise that we aim to shine a light on him and his wisdom in this post. We believe that the insights he provides are not only useful for large organizations, but they are equally as powerful when applied to the individual.
As such, we’ve gathered this powerful list of our favorite Price Pritchett quotes to help you multiply your effectiveness. So, if you’re ready to learn about his high-velocity wisdom that can help you accelerate your personal achievement, then let’s dive in.
BEST PRICE PRITCHETT QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “If you stake your hopes for a breakthrough on trying harder than ever, you may kill your chances for success.” – Price Pritchett
2. “You don’t have to be content with improving things incrementally or gradually.” – Price Pritchett
3. “If you want to accelerate your rate of achievement rapidly, you must search out and vigorously employ new behaviors.” – Price Pritchett
4. “”More of the same” usually just gives you more of the same.” – Price Pritchett
5. “It really doesn’t matter how well you can do something if it’s the wrong thing to do.” – Price Pritchett
“It really doesn’t matter how well you can do something if it’s the wrong thing to do.” – Price PritchettTweet Quote
6. “Get ruthless about trying something different.” – Price Pritchett
7. “Ricochet. If you’re trying to climb over the wall, open a door and walk through. If you’re pushing against the river, try going with the flow.” – Price Pritchett
8. “If the things you’re doing have quit working, stop doing them. Focus on what works. If you’ll just quit what you’ve been doing, instead of doggedly doing it harder, you at least create an opportunity – some “space” – to do something else.” – Price Pritchett
9. “You have to give up some of your old beliefs and sacrifice some of these “sensible” thinking patterns. So-called common sense can be a curse that puts a ceiling on how far you reach or how high you fly.” – Price Pritchett
10. “If you must doubt something, doubt your limits.” – Price Pritchett
11. “If you’re experiencing no anxiety or discomfort, the risk you’re taking probably isn’t worthy of you. The only risks that aren’t a little scary are the ones you’ve outgrown.” – Price Pritchett
12. “The ethics of excellence requires a sense of perspective. Look at the big picture. If you live for the moment you might mortgage the future. What happens if you put your reputations at risk and lose the bet?” – Price Pritchett
13. “Trying harder isn’t necessarily the solution to achieving more. Sometimes, in fact, it’s a big part of the problem.” – Price Pritchett
14. “Ask yourself what you’re doing differently than you did one year ago. If you’re still doing the same things, you can take it to the bank that you’re being left behind.” – Price Pritchett
15. “Narrow life down to what’s precious and necessary. In a world of complexity the best weapon is simplicity.” – Price Pritchett
“Narrow life down to what’s precious and necessary. In a world of complexity the best weapon is simplicity.” – Price PritchettTweet Quote
16. “Your ethical muscle grows stronger every time you choose right over wrong.” – Price Pritchett
17. “Change always comes bearing gifts.” – Price Pritchett
18. “Act as if your success is certain.” – Price Pritchett
19. “The world behaves differently when I take action to go after what I want.” – Price Pritchett
20. “Failure is a resource. It helps you find the edge of your capacities.” – Price Pritchett
“Failure is a resource. It helps you find the edge of your capacities.” – Price PritchettTweet Quote
21. “Toot much attention on problems kills our faith in possibilities.” – Price Pritchett
22. “Ask, seek, knock…and the dream shall be yours.” – Price Pritchett
23. “Optimism inspires, energizes, and brings out our best. It points the mind toward possibilities and helps us think creatively past problems.”
24. “You must let your desires guide you, instead of allowing yourself to be boxed in by perceived constraints.” – Price Pritchett
25. “Most people confuse wishing and wanting with pursuing. You must place your trust in action.” – Price Pritchett
“Most people confuse wishing and wanting with pursuing. You must place your trust in action.” – Price PritchettTweet Quote
Bonus Price Pritchett Quote
“The biggest obstacle to overcoming the odds is never challenging them.” – Price Pritchett
“The biggest obstacle to overcoming the odds is never challenging them.” – Price PritchettTweet Quote
There you have it, a handful of power quotes from Price Pritchett. There’s no doubt that these quotes can help you shift your mindset to a place that will ultimately help you multiply your effectiveness at work and in life.
How do we know? We’ve read some of his books and applied the knowledge, and it has impacted our results immensely. And by far, the book below is the one we recommend most.
Note: We’re reader supported, when you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Remember, you as an individual and your life, is a microcosm of how large corporation’s essentially function. And if Price Pritchett’s insights can help large corporations accelerate their success, they can can just as effectively help you accelerate yours.
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed these Price Pritchett quotes we have a hunch you’ll also enjoy these Peter Drucker quotes as well.