At some point in their lives, everyone works. Whether in education, trade, science, technology, or business, people find jobs that suit them. But while some find solace in typical deskwork or routine work patterns, others need something more on-edge or adrenaline-boosting. If this sounds like you, you might want to consider some of the most interesting jobs for thrill seekers.
So, if you’re one of them, check out these thrill-seeking jobs to keep you on your toes. And who knows, you may just find your dream job.
Firefighting is a serious job. As one might expect, firefighters must endure extinguishing various fires in commercial, residential, and wilderness environments. You must learn the proper fire sciences and safety procedures to complete the assigned duties effectively. Additionally, many firefighters are licensed medics/EMT specialists. You have to help wounded people or treat various ailments when called to do so. Anyone who doesn’t mind seeing blood, guts, or other bodily fluids—or battling fires reaching extreme temperatures—should consider this job.
All types of flying are going to attract a certain adventurer who isn’t afraid of heights. Helicopters take this to enticing new levels. Unlike planes or larger aircraft, helicopters can dart around mountain tops, above forests, or wherever you wish to go. Not to mention, helicopter pilots use their skills in a variety of different scenarios. Commercial flying, firefighting, pararescue, construction, and many others. If this interests you, check out flight schools with professional pilot programs to get started.
Miners are notoriously in high demand because not many can handle the tough work required of it. Anyone who isn’t claustrophobic or doesn’t mind being well below Earth’s surface for the majority of their day should consider this profession. Also worth mentioning are risks with floods, explosions, and gas exposure. While you might need some college education before becoming a miner, many find they don’t need a specific license to do the job. Still, getting a professional engineering license might set you up for greater long-term success.
Related: Top 10 Skills to Learn to Earn
Taking photos is not that exciting, but what about in the middle of an active battlefield, natural disaster, pandemic, or humanitarian catastrophe? That’s where photojournalists become one of the most interesting jobs for thrill seekers. These individuals need a steady hand to capture an intense moment on camera. Since many people receive their news digitally, these photos circulate all across the nation and possibly the globe. Photojournalists are more tech-savvy than expected because they are responsible for editing and uploading their images before publication.
Also known as a criminal investigator, detective work is not like in the shows or movies—it’s better. These people investigate and prevent crime by gathering evidence, evaluating crime scenes, interviewing witnesses or suspects, prosecuting criminals, and writing case reports. They may also need to testify in court. People with an eye for detail and an analytical mind might find this is the job for them.
Related: Reasons to Become an Entrepreneur
There you have it, a handful of the most interesting jobs for thrill seekers. And remember, life is too short to spend most of your working hours doing a job that doesn’t bring you to life.
With that being said, we hope this list at the very least gets you to do more research on the one that inspires you most. And when you find that job that speaks to you, be sure you follow up that research with massive and determined action.
Till next time,
75 BRILLIANT WARREN BUFFETT QUOTES ON SUCCESS AND LIFE
Warren Buffett is the self-made billionaire and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, who is known by many as the greatest and richest stock investor of all time. He has a long history of success, especially when it comes to investing and running his multi-billion dollar multi-national holdings company. And, when billionaires give us their advice, we take note, which is why we’ve pulled together this list of 55 Warren Buffett quotes on success and life.
So, if you’re looking for some brilliant insights about success from the Oracle of Omaha himself, then this page is for you. And if you’re ready to digest some Warren Buffett wisdom, then let’s dive in.
The Very Best Warren Buffett Quotes on Success and Life
1. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.” – Warren Buffett
2. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffett
3. “It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.” – Warren Buffett
“It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
4. “I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffett
5. “You don’t need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beats the guy with 130 IQ.” – Warren Buffett
6. “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.” – Warren Buffett
7. “I insist on a lot of time being spent, almost every day, to just sit and think. That is very uncommon in American business. I read and think. So I do more reading and thinking, and make less impulse decisions than most people in business. I do it because I like this kind of life.” – Warren Buffett
8. “You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you. You are right because your data and reasoning are right.” – Warren Buffett
9. “You can’t make a good deal with a bad person.” – Warren Buffett
10. “We don’t have to be smarter than the rest; we have to be more disciplined than the rest.” – Warren Buffett
“We don’t have to be smarter than the rest; we have to be more disciplined than the rest.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
11. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
12. “The first rule is not to lose money. The second rule is not to forget the first rule.” – Warren Buffett
13. “The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything.” – Warren Buffett
“The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
14. “Never invest in a business you can’t understand.” – Warren Buffett
15. “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price, than a fair company at a wonderful price.” – Warren Buffett
16. “You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” – Warren Buffett
“You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
17. “There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.” – Warren Buffett
18. “Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble.” – Warren Buffett
19. “We always live in an uncertain world. What is certain is that the United States will go forward over time.” – Warren Buffett
20. “The most important investment you can make is in yourself.” – Warren Buffett
21. “If you get to my age in life and nobody thinks well of you, I don’t care how big your bank account is, your life is a disaster.” – Warren Buffett
22. “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.” – Warren Buffett
23. “I don’t look to jump over seven-foot bars; I look around for one-foot bars that I can step over.” – Warren Buffett
“I don’t look to jump over seven-foot bars; I look around for one-foot bars that I can step over.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
24. “The business schools reward difficult complex behavior more than simple behavior, but simple behavior is more effective.” – Warren Buffett
25. “Never give up searching for the job that you are passionate about.” – Warren Buffett
26. “Tell me who your heroes are and I’ll tell you who you’ll turn out to be.” – Warren Buffett
“Tell me who your heroes are and I’ll tell you who you’ll turn out to be.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
27. “Of the billionaires I have known, money just brings out the basic traits in them. If they were jerks before they had money, they are simply jerks with a billion dollars.” – Warren Buffett
28. “Not doing what we love in the name of greed is very poor management of our lives.” – Warren Buffett
29. “You will be successful if the people who you hope to have love you, do love you.” – Warren Buffett
30. “The world does not belong to the pessimist.” – Warren Buffett
31. “People who know the edge of their competency are safe, and those who don’t, aren’t.” – Warren Buffett
32. “There comes a time when you ought to start doing what you want. Take a job that you love. You will jump out of bed in the morning. I think you are out of your mind if you keep taking jobs that you don’t like because you think it will look good on your resume. Isn’t that a little like saving up sex for your old age?” – Warren Buffett
33. “If you cannot control your emotions, you cannot control your money.” – Warren Buffett
34. “Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.” – Warren Buffett
35. One can best prepare themselves for the economic future by investing in your own education. If you study hard and learn at a young age, you will be in the best circumstances to secure your future.” – Warren Buffett
36. “Look for the job that you would want to hold if you didn’t need a job. You’re probably only going to live once.” – Warren Buffett
“Look for the job that you would want to hold if you didn’t need a job. You’re probably only going to live once.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
37. “You’ve gotta keep control of your time, and you can’t unless you say no. You can’t let people set your agenda in life.” – Warren Buffett
38. “In business, I look for economic castles protected by unbreachable ‘moats.” – Warren Buffett
39. “Success in investing doesn’t correlate with IQ … what you need is the temperament to control the urges that get other people into trouble in investing.” – Warren Buffett
40. “Don’t save what is left after spending; spend what is left after saving.” – Warren Buffett
“Don’t save what is left after spending; spend what is left after saving.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
41. “Games are won by players who focus on the playing field – not by those whose eyes are glued to the scoreboard.” – Warren Buffett
42. “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until the day you die.” – Warren Buffett
43. “Keep all your eggs in one basket. But watch that basket closely.” – Warren Buffett
44. “What the wise do in the beginning, the fools do in the end.” – Warren Buffett
45. “A public opinion poll is no substitute for thought.” – Warren Buffett
46. “The investor of today does not profit from yesterday’s growth.” – Warren Buffett
47. “Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.” – Warren Buffett
48. “The only way to get love, is to be loveable.” – Warren Buffett
49. “It’s not easy to get rich quick.” – Warren Buffett
50. “Find a way to make money while you sleep.” – Warren Buffett
51. “If you’re smart, you’re going to make a lot of money without borrowing.” – Warren Buffett
52. “The happiest people do not necessarily have the best of all. They simply appreciate the things they have.” – Warren Buffett
53. “People always ask me where they should go to work, and I always tell them to go to work for whom they admire the most.” – Warren Buffett
“People always ask me where they should go to work, and I always tell them to go to work for whom they admire the most.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
54. “No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.” – Warren Buffett
55. “I’m not interested in cars and my goal is not to make people envious. Don’t confuse the cost of living with the standard of living.” – Warren Buffett
56. “Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.” – Warren Buffett
“Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
57. “Successful investing takes time, discipline and patience.” – Warren Buffett
58. “The rich invest in time, the poor invest in money.” – Warren Buffett
59. “Price is what you pay, value is what you get.” – Warren Buffett
60. “I measure success by how many people love me.” – Warren Buffett
61. “The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.” – Warren Buffett
62. “Time is the friend of the wonderful company and the enemy of the mediocre one.” – Warren Buffett
63. “If you are not willing to own stock for 10 years, don’t even think about owning it for 10 minutes.” – Warren Buffett
“If you are not willing to own stock for 10 years, don’t even think about owning it for 10 minutes.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
64. “The key to success is emotional stability.” – Warren Buffett
65. “You can not reach success in investment if you do not think independently.” – Warren Buffett
66. “Never test the depth of a river with both feet.” – Warren Buffett
67. “Never depend on a single income. Make an investment to create a second source.” – Warren Buffett
68. “Very successful people say no to almost everything.” – Warren Buffett
69. “You do smart things, you eventually get very rich.” – Warren Buffett
70. “The investor of today does not profit from yesterday’s growth.” – Warren Buffett
71. “Wishing makes dreams come true only in Disney movies; it’s poison in business.” – Warren Buffett
72. “Widespread fear is your friend as an investor because it serves up bargain purchases.” – Warren Buffett
73. “I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.” – Warren Buffett
“I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
74. “More people fail because of liquor and leverage – leverage being borrowed money.” – Warren Buffett
75. “Without passion, you don’t have energy. Without energy, you have nothing.” – Warren Buffett
Bonus Warren Buffett Quote
Bonus: Out of all of these Warren Buffett quotes on success, this is our final and favorite. So, take heed as advice and enjoy.
“In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love.” – Warren BuffettTweet Quote
Final Thoughts on These Buffett Quotes
Observing the lives of successful people can teach us a lot. The words they use not only act as a gateway to their thought processes, but also as a barometer of the level of thinking we should aspire to if we wish to obtain a similar type of achievement.
With that being said, we hope you’ve enjoyed these Warren Buffett quotes on success and life. But more importantly, we hope you leave here a little wiser than you came, since you now know the secret thoughts that have led to much of Warren Buffett’s massive success.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these Warren Buffett quotes, then you may enjoy this post on Warren Buffett’s Net Worth.
10+ BEST BUSINESS AUDIOBOOKS TO FIND NEXT LEVEL SUCCESS
In a business world that is highly crowded and competitive, it takes a lot of time and energy to remain relevant and valuable to the marketplace. Every start-up, business owner, and entrepreneurial minded manager struggles to find the time to improve themselves, let alone stay abreast of the fresh perspectives found in the sea of self-help and business books that exist. The good news is, the growing availability of business audiobooks makes the development we all need to stay competitive, possible.
Audiobooks are truly a boon for anyone seeking a greater edge in their business or career, but that’s pressed for time. So, if you find that you’re the type of person who has been unable to take their career or business to the next level, simply because you don’t have the time to sit and read, well, audiobooks are the solution.
Audiobooks are a fantastic way to absorb the information from books while going about your daily life. Whether you put one on during your commute or listen while your at the gym, they offer you a way to learn during times you normally couldn’t. With that said, here’s a handful of some of the best business audiobooks that you can begin listening to today to help you find that next level success in business and in life:
BEST BUSINESS AUDIOBOOKS
Note: We’re reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1. ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’ by Dale Carnegie
This is pretty much the first book most of us turn to, the first we recommend to our friends and the one most often given as a gift. It’s the most famous books in the realm of business books but that’s for a very good reason.
This guide of how to look at situations and make yourself influential and likeable is not what you think. It is surprisingly more about how to be genuine by not faking it.
How to Win Friends and Influence People is an ideal audiobook for business gurus who want to sell their expertise the right way.
2. ‘Ego is the Enemy’ by Ryan Holiday
Success is a fickle thing and if you let your ego win then you may find it’s destroyed you and your business. But, according to Ryan Holiday (who also authored the NYT best seller The Obstacle Is The Way), you can take back your business expertise by taking control of your ego. That’s where the “Ego is the Enemy” audiobook comes in handy.
This audiobook discusses some stories of people who fell victim to their egos and the way it has affected them. It’s a great listen to stop yourself from sabotaging your profession.
3. ‘Start With Why’ by Simon Sinek
This audiobook challenges listeners to think about the “Why” in their business practices. It’s a secret technique that many natural-born leaders know. When the “Why” is addressed in one’s business venture, then that “Why” becomes the solution to business success.
Simon Sinek explains why certain people are able to see the “Why” in their work, while others don’t see it right away. So, if a business leader doesn’t see the “Why” in their work, then their leadership will fall flat. Sinek will explore this idea with his own experiences in his work and passions in the business world.
4. ‘Unbroken’ by Laura Hillenbrand
This one isn’t necessarily a business book and is pretty heavy but will give you that drive to face the challenges ahead of you.
It discusses the story of Louis Zamperini who was a POW in the second world war after his plane crashed in the Pacific leaving him drifting on a raft for 47 days. It follows his experiences transferring from prison camp to prison camp in Japan.
5. ‘The 4 Disciplines Of Execution’ by Sean Covey, Chris McChesney, and Jim Huling
If you haven’t heard of the term “4DX,” then allow the likes of Sean Covey, Chris McChesney, and Jim Huling to explain what that is. Essentially, that is the abbreviation for “The 4 Disciplines of Execution.”
This audiobook is the perfect way for business leaders to make projects get off the ground – from the brainstorming sessions to the planning stage to the team executing that brilliant idea. This idea of the 4DX consists of four disciplines that are both practical and timeless. As you listen to this immersive, conference-like discussion, you’ll get plenty of advice on how to lead your business team with an effective plan.
6. ‘The 4-Hour Workweek’ by Timothy Ferriss
Although it’s not about magically turning your workweek into four hours of effort, this audiobook suggests a different approach. Rather than find that burnout cure through reduced work hours, it suggests how working smarter is a better choice.
This audiobook gives some great tips you can implement in your work. It’s a good introduction to finding that work-life balance.
7. ‘The Power Of Habit’ by Charles Duhigg
Making or breaking a habit is a familiar notion in Charles Duhigg’s The Power of Habit. If you’re tired of your usual business habits, or want to spice up said habits, then this audiobook is for you.
This audiobook describes how the 30-day monotony can take a toll on businesspeople, including leaders. So, what makes these habits stick in the first place? Duhigg suggests three key elements—the cue, the routine, and the reward. He demonstrates these elements through examples and anecdotes. It’s through these examples and anecdotes that listeners can learn how to develop healthier habits in their business endeavors.
8. ‘The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change’ by Stephen R. Covey
The guidebook of how to build your character and get as much out of your day as possible. It can feel a slog at times but is well worth the time listening. This book is all about the big picture and looking to prioritize your to-do list to make you more efficient.
Its 336 pages are full of information to help you. And, it includes practical systems that you can implement into your daily life.
9. ‘The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari’ by Rob S. Sharma
A very entertaining book to listen to, this is mostly targeted at entrepreneurs and artists, but definitely gives lessons everyone can take something from. It’s all about looking at what matters, taking responsibility for yourself, and knowing when it’s time to gracefully bow out.
However, the audiobook also understands when it’s time for a businessperson to double down and fight. In other words, Sharma understands that not all business ventures will be smooth-sailing. He suggests that the love for the job is what matters. It’s like the old saying, “If you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life.”
10. ‘Lean In: Women, Work, And The Will To Lead’ by Sheryl Sandberg
Celebrated TED Talk speaker and businesswoman Sheryl Sandberg isn’t afraid to share her experiences in the business world in her audiobook. The bulk of her audiobook exposes the concerns with women’s gradual but noticeable progress in business.
Sandberg not only shares from her own experiences, but also adds a bit of humor in her narrative. In addition to her assertive and casual demeanor, her book is all about tough love and understanding, since those qualities make up the recipe for success for women’s success in the business world, thus crushing the outdated, stereotypical women-stay-at-home myth.
Bonus Business Audiobook: ‘Mastery’ by Robert Greene
Finally, Robert Greene has a great audiobook for businesspeople everywhere. Greene will show you how to “master” the art of being a guru at anything you set your mind to, especially business.
If you’re looking to take more control of your life or business and begin shaping it into the master piece that it can be, then you’ll love this book. The work and research he puts into his every book is second to none, and in this particular book Greene pieces together the secrets of what it takes to become a Master. So, if you’re looking for some serious insights on how to become the master of your business, this book is a must read.
There are so many additional business audiobooks out there for you to choose from. This selection is just a starter list to help you learn a handful of new and unique ideas to improve yourself, your mindset, and eventually your success in business.
Of course, it’s important to branch out beyond the typical “business” genres as you search out other audiobooks that can truly help you grow.
25+ MANIFESTATION AFFIRMATIONS TO TRANSFORM YOUR DREAMS INTO REALITY
Have you ever noticed how some people seem to easily manifest or achieve success after success, while others struggle to create very little positive change in their lives or make any progress on their goals, and as a result eventually give up? Want to know what the main difference between these two groups of people is? It’s simple: It’s their mindset.
That’s right, your mindset is responsible for much of the success and achievement, or lack of thereof that you’ve been experiencing in your life up until this point. If you’ve been experience positive change and successes, chances are you possess a healthy and positive mindset. But, if you’ve been experiencing the opposite, like failure, frustration, or lack of reasonable progress, then you may have a problem with your mindset.
The great news is, we’ve discovered a little secret through trial and error, that can help just about anyone reverse their mindset, and with it, their luck. So, what’s this little secret? Well, it’s none other than affirmations. But not just any ole affirmations, we’re talking about manifestation affirmations to be precise.
What Are Manifestation Affirmations?
First and foremost, affirmations are essentially statements that can help rewire your mindset or how you perceive the world when you say them to yourself or write them down regularly.
A 2015 study published to the Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience journal, which can also be found on The National Library of Medicine, used an MRI to show how employing self-affirmations can actually activate the reward centers in your brain.
For example, by simply affirming to yourself, “I am confident”, you can activate the same reward centers that react to other dopamine-releasing experiences, like watching a great movie, or easting chocolate. In short, affirmations can activate your neural pathways, and if done enough, via neuroplasticity, you can eventually transform those areas of your brain responsible for how positive you feel about a given aspect of your life.
But here is the real reason why affirmations are so powerful. When you use them, you essentially leverage two different types of biases that we all have. Namely, what’s known as the observational selection bias and our confirmation bias.
The former is a bias that helps us see more of something once it has been noticed. It’s like when you hear a certain song, and then you start hearing that song everywhere. The latter bias (the confirmation bias) is our tendency to search, interpret, or recall information that confirms our pre-existing beliefs.
Thus, when you use affirmations, you are essentially hacking these two cognitive biases for your own advantage.
With that being said, for an affirmation to be truly effective, you should believe in it, and it should be said with emotion and faith. It won’t hurt to remember the following sage advice when you employ them, ‘All things are possible to those that believe them.” In fact, the less faith you have in your affirmations, the less effective they will be.
So, if you really want to get the most out of your affirmations, you will want to suspend your disbelief and minimize the significance of that overly critical and doubting voice we all listen to from time to time.
Related: Do Affirmations Really Work?
The Manifestation Affirmation
Now that we’ve covered what an affirmation is, here’s what a manifestation affirmation is, and why you should use these types of affirmations if you want to truly realize your dreams and more success in your life.
The word manifestation, at its core means to be readily perceived by the senses, or to be easily understood or realized by the mind. The word also means to essentially create something or transform something from an idea into a reality.
So, a manifestation affirmation, is an affirmation that you’ll want to use to create a mindset that is primed to more readily perceive, understand, and realize the success, positivity, and positive change that you seek in your life.
Manifestation affirmations are affirmations that will not only help guide you to the positive outcomes you are after (like a honing device), but they’ll help you strengthen the mindset that is more apt to see and perceive the success that is on its way. And like a positive feedback loop, the more you use manifestation affirmations, the more fully aware you’ll become of the success and possibilities you seek.
And as a result, you’ll be more inclined to look for the “wins” that’ll entice you to persist in taking the actions that will eventually lead you to the realization of the inspiring possibilities and success you seek.
So, if you’re ready for our collection of what we believe to be the best affirmations for manifestation dreams, then let’s dive in:
MANIFESTATION AFFIRMATIONS TO REALIZE YOUR DREAMS
1. “I am passionate about my goals and I convert my dreams into reality with unwavering courage.”
2. “I am abundant and ready to live my dreams now.”
3. “I focus my energy on positive thoughts and actions.”
4. “I believe in myself and in my ability to achieve my dreams.”
5. “All the Universe conspires in helping me achieve my dreams.”
6. “I see and feel my goals and dreams as already accomplished.”
7. “I have clearly defined and written goals with a deadline.”
8. “I expect success.”
9. “I create my own luck and prosperity.”
10. “I deserve the highest and best in life.”
11. “I am powerful, positive, and energetic in the pursuit of my dreams.”
12. “Prosperity flows to and through me.”
13. “I am happy with who I am and can be.”
14. “I am worthy of my dream job and creating the lifestyle of my dreams.”
15. “My success grows with limitless expectations.”
16. “I am creating happy, fulfilling relationships in my life.”
17. “I attract success and happiness easily and effortlessly.”
18. “I am the architect of my fate and I can achieve what I have dreamt for myself.”
19. “My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant, my soul is tranquil.”
20. “I can do anything I set my mind to.”
21. “My potential is infinite, and my future is bright.”
22. “My life is full of positive friends and family members who love and support me.”
23. “I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.”
24. “I am living the life I have pictured for myself.”
25. “I am whole, complete, total, and fully alive in this moment.”
Bonus Manifestation Affirmation
Bonus: Here is one last bonus affirmation for manifesting your dreams. It’s a powerful testament to yourself, that will open up the floodgates of success and plenty when you fully and truly believe it. Enjoy
Related: Best Manifestation Mantras
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to manifestation affirmations. Remember, your success is largely a mental game determined by your mindset. And once you convince yourself that you are responsible for the pictures you hold in your mind, and take action to proactively change those pictures, good things will start showing up in your life.
Just like in sports, the goal, the touchdown, or the game winning shot are all pictured in the mind in advance, before they are ever realized in our physical world. The same goes for the realization of your goals and dreams. So, if you’re serious about manifesting the successful life you seek, you may want to get serious about taking control of your mindset with these manifestation affirmations.
PS – If you enjoyed these powerful affirmations for manifestation, then you’ll probably enjoy these other supporting resources on affirmations:
HOW TO OVERCOME THE BIGGEST OBSTACLE TO SUCCESS
Want to know what the biggest obstacle to success is? Want to know what keeps most people living an unfulfilled life? How about the #1 regret people mention while lying on their deathbeds?
Okay, We’ll tell you the answer, but you need to know this first.
We’ve always had a special place in our heart for the ex-athlete, the aspiring artist, the eager entrepreneur, and the big dreamers of the world.
We have this affinity with people who feel as if they don’t have all of the answers, but who know deep in their hearts…that they still have something big, something more, something special left inside them to give.
Perhaps, it’s because we know that their big break is just around the corner.
Does that sound like you?
The STRIVE was created for people like you, for believers. It was created for people who know there is still space in their lives for them to reach higher, become more, and live their lives more fully.
Are You Living Your Life To It’s Fullest?
Hopefully, you’re one of those people. If you are, then you’ve come to the right place. But let us ask you this…just to make sure:
Do you ever feel like you’re not achieving everything you want in your life?
Have you ever felt like you’re not living your life to it’s fullest?
Do you ever feel like you lack the confidence to just GO FOR IT?
Have you ever felt like you were living your life for others, rather than yourself?
Do you ever feel like you have more to give, but lack the courage to do what it takes to give it?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you are in good company, as we may just have the solution for you. Great news is, this solution is also the answer we promised to give you earlier on how to overcome the biggest obstacle to success.
So, are you ready for the solution….for the answer?
Let us tell you how we first discovered the answer, and then we’ll give it to you.
You see, when we first launched TheSTRIVE.co, we asked ourselves, “How can we best serve people interested in changing their lives and achieving more?”. And sure enough, the answer that came to us was clear and simple… “Help people overcome the obstacles to their success.”
The answer seemed simple enough. Especially so, because we had been studying success and achievement for over the past 12 years. And in all our studies, the #1 obstacle most referenced for hindering peoples wish for a successful life was… fear.
That’s right, fear.
Fear in the form of a lack of confidence. Fear in the form of an unwillingness to get started. Fear in the form of an inability to take determined action. Fear in the form of allowing our own self-doubt to convince us that we aren’t worthy of what we deeply desire for our lives.
And lastly, but certainly not least… fear in the form of not doing what we truly want in THIS LIFE, and instead, always doing what others want us to do.
But you know what, life is too short to live in fear.
Look, we’ve had our own challenges with confidence and taking action in the past. We’ve gone from extremely rock solid confidence, to becoming supremely self-conscious, anxious, and afraid to take even the smallest of risks.
We too had those uncomfortable moments were would never speak up for ourselves in meetings. We would doubt ourselves in arguments even when we knew we were right. We also avoided taking risks. And worst of all, we avoided opportunity.
The result? Many years experiencing constant feelings of unhappiness, a growing sense of negativity, and a decreasing sense of fulfillment.
Fortunately, we eventually discovered how to get our groove back. It took some time though. It also took lots of trial and error. But, we finally figured it out. We finally learned how to overcome what holds way too many people back, and we packed it all into a short little resource.
To help others overcome such obstacles, we created a simple resource called ‘GO FEARLESS‘. Its a
book resource that we used to charge for, but now provide free of charge here on our site, to help any and all, who could use a few confidence boosting strategies.
The resource provides 10 powerful fear-busting and confidence-boosting insights that you might find helpful on your own journey towards success.
Each strategy was curated from our personal experiences and other great minds who have lent their wisdom to the task of becoming fearless so they can face life head on.
Without a doubt…This resource is the essential a fearless formula we could all use in our lives to overcome the biggest obstacle to success, fear.
Overcome THE Obstacle to Your Success Today….
75+ MOTIVATING DENZEL WASHINGTON QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS
Denzel Washington is one of the most acclaimed and influential actors in the world. Having starred in over 60 different films, he’s managed to win three Golden Globe Awards, two Academy Awards, a Tony Award, and has been nominated for and won countless other awards. Needless to say, Denzel Washington is a high achiever whose track record clearly demonstrates his understanding of what it takes to succeed in a big way.
As such, we’ve rounded up some of the most motivational Denzel Washington quotes about success that we could find. Our hope is that they’ll inspire you to believe that anything is possible with the right mindset and work ethic.
So, if you’re ready for the Best Denzel Washington quotes on success and achieving your dreams, then let’s dive right in:
BEST DENZEL WASHINGTON QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS
1. “You do what you gotta do, until you can do what you want to do.” – Denzel Washington
2. “The chances you take, the people you meet, the people you love, the faith that you have, that’s what’s going to define you.” – Denzel Washingtion
3. “For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.” – Denzel Washington
4. “Start your day with prayer. Ask for wisdom. Ask for understanding. Don’t aspire to make a living, aspire to make a difference.” – Denzel Washington
5. “Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it.” – Denzel Washington
“Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it.” – Denzel WashingtonTweet Quote
6. “Without commitment you’ll never start. Without consistency you’ll never finish.” – Denzel Washington
7. “Faith will get you to a point. Luck will get you to a point. But to achieve the kind of success you dream about, you need to WORK. There are no shortcuts, you can’t cheat life, just get to work and don’t stop until you reach your highest potential.” – Denzel Washington
8. “Nothing in life is worthwhile unless you take risks. Fall forward. Every failed experiment is one step closer to success.” – Denzel Washington
9. “If you don’t fail, you’re not even trying.” – Denzel Washington
10. “Ease is a greater threat to progress than hardship.” – Denzel Washington
11. “You have to grab moments when they happen.” – Denzel Washington
12. “To get something you never had you have to do something you never did.” – Denzel Washington
13. “Just because you don’t share it on social media, doesn’t mean you’re not up to big things. Live it and stay low key. Privacy is everything.” – Denzel Washington
14. “Got to be who you are in this world, no matter what.” – Denzel Washington
15. “Don’t be afraid to fail.” – Denzel Washington
16. “Talent comes from God. If you have been given some, then value it, cultivate it, work and develop it.” – Denzel Washington
17. “At the end of the day it’s not about what you have or even what you’ve accomplished… It’s about who you’ve lifted up, who you’ve made better. It’s about what you’ve given back.” – Denzel Washington
18. “If it was easy, there would be no Denzel Washington.” – Denzel Washington
19. “Don’t be afraid to fail big, to dream big, but remember, dreams without goals are just dreams.” – Denzel Washington
20. “Dreams without goals remain dreams.” – Denzel Washington
21. “Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons.” – Denzel Washington
22. “Acting is just a way of making a living, the family is life.” – Denzel Washington
23. “Between goals and achievement are discipline and consistency.” – Denzel Washington
24. “One failed experiment is one step closer to success.” – Denzel Washington
25. “A wise woman knows the importance of speaking life into her man. If you love him: believe in him, encourage him, and be his peace.” – Denzel Washington
“A wise woman knows the importance of speaking life into her man. If you love him: believe in him, encourage him, and be his peace.” – Denzel WashingtonTweet Quote
26. “We live in a time when people give up too easily.” – Denzel Washington
27. “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.” – Denzel Washington
28. “In any profession, it gets to be a grind.” – Denzel Washington
29. “The one thing I am most happy about in terms of my career, is the fact that I got there by the grace of God first of all, but short of that, just by working hard. Not partying with the right people, not compromising myself in anyway, or cutting any kind of deals, just by working hard.” – Denzel Washington
30. “Fall forward. Every failed experiment is one step closer to success.” – Denzel Washington
“Fall forward. Every failed experiment is one step closer to success.” – Denzel WashingtonTweet Quote
31. “I am a 20 year one night sensation.” – Denzel Washington
32. “I still have my unemployment books and I remember when I worked for the sanitation department and the post office.” – Denzel Washington
33. “Reggie Jackson struck out 2600 times in his careers, the most in the history of baseball, but you don’t hear about the strikeouts. People remember the homeruns, fall forward.” – Denzel Washington
34. “That’s where the joy is, in helping others, that’s where the success is, in helping others.” – Denzel Washington
35. “You only live once, so do what you are passionate about.” – Denzel Washington
36. “Working really hard is what successful people do.” – Denzel Washington
37. “Just because you are doing a lot more doesn’t mean you are getting a lot more done.” – Denzel Washington
38. “I think a role model is a mentor – someone you see on a daily basis, and you learn from them.” – Denzel Washington
39. “You’ll never see a U-haul behind a hearse, I don’t care how much money you make, you can’t take it with you. The Egyptians tried it, they got robbed, that’s all they got. You can’t take it with you, and it’s not how much you have, it’s what you do with what you have.” – Denzel Washington
40. “Hard work, works.” – Denzel Washington
41. “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.” – Denzel Washington
42. “If I am a cup maker, I’m interested in making the best cup I possibly can. My effort goes into that cup, not what people think about it.” – Denzel Washington
43. “Put God first in everything you do… Everything that I have is by the grace of God, understand that. It’s a gift… I didn’t always stick with Him, but He stuck with me.” – Denzel Washington
44. “If you don’t read the news, you’re uniformed. If you do read the news, you’re misinformed.” – Denzel Washington
45. “In order to change your life you must change your thoughts .” – Denzel Washington
46. “If you think you want to do what you think I’ve done, then do what I’ve done.” – Denzel Washington
47. “Facts: No matter how long it took you to finish a degree. It’s a degree. If it took you 10 failed relationships to find love. You found it. A house bought at the age of 65 is still an accomplishment. Don’t let people bully you with their timeline of success.” – Denzel Washington
48. “My mother never gave up on me. I messed up in school so much they were sending me home, but my mother sent me right back.” – Denzel Washington
49. “I never really had the classic struggle. I had faith.” – Denzel Washington
50. “Don’t confuse movement with progress.” – Denzel Washington
51. “Never help an ungrateful person get up on their feet. It’s like telling a wolf that you’re a sheep.” – Denzel Washington
52. “I’m very proud to be black, but black is not all I am. That’s my cultural historical background, my genetic makeup, but it’s not all of who I am nor is it the basis from which I answer every question.” – Denzel Washington
53. “If you have an enemy, then learn and know your enemy, don’t just be mad at him or her.” – Denzel Washington
54. “I made a commitment to completely cut out drinking and anything that might hamper me from getting my mind and body together. And the floodgates of goodness have opened upon me – spiritually and financially.” – Denzel Washington
55. “Why do we close our eyes when we pray, cry, kiss, or dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt by the heart.” – Denzel Washington
“Why do we close our eyes when we pray, cry, kiss, or dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt by the heart.” – Denzel WashingtonTweet Quote
56. “I work hard for the audience. It’s entertainment. I don’t need validation.” – Denzel Washington
57. “You can beat or jail me or even kill me, but I am not going to be what you want me to be.” – Denzel Washington
58. “There’s nothing good or bad, except by comparison.” – Denzel Washington
59. “When you don’t understand something, you label it and condemn it.” – Denzel Washington
60. “You gotta practice, it’s too late when the game starts.” – Denzel Washington
61. “My faith helps me understand that circumstances don’t dictate my happiness, my inner peace.” – Denzel Washington
62. “We’ve all received our share of good fortune, so that’s my definition of much. A single blessing is all the bounty in the world, and if you’ve been blessed at all you’re meant to pass some of that on. You’re meant to set a positive example. That’s our responsibility” – Denzel Washington
63. “I’d be more frightened by not using whatever abilities I’d been given. I’d be more frightened by procrastination and laziness.” – Denzel Washington
64. “I think a role model is a mentor – someone you see on a daily basis, and you learn from them.” – Denzel Washington
65. “Goals on the road to achievement can not be achieved without discipline and consistency.” – Denzel Washington
“Goals on the road to achievement can not be achieved without discipline and consistency.” – Denzel WashingtonTweet Quote
66. “The more opinions there are of me, the less I look at them. Because I just can’t live my life based on what other people think about me. I can’t concern myself too much with what other people think, it’s just not healthy.” – 65. “Goals on the road to achievement can not be achieved without discipline and consistency.” – Denzel Washington
67. “Anything you want good, you can have, so claim it. Work hard to get it. When you get it, reach back, pull someone else up. Each one, teach one.” – Denzel Washington
68. “The most important choices I’ve made, was to say no.” – Denzel Washington
69. “Stick to your guns. If you don’t feel like you should do it, don’t do it.’ – Denzel Washington
70. “Keep working, keep striving, never give up. Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Denzel Washington
“Keep working, keep striving, never give up. Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Denzel WashingtonTweet Quote
71. “Man gives you the award but God gives you the reward.” – Denzel Washington
72. “One of the most important decisions you can say as an actor/actress is saying NO. Is saying NO, you don’t have to take your clothes off if you don’t want to.” – Denzel Washington
73. “You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too.” – Denzel Washington
74. “I was given this ability to act and direct and do these things. But I remember my natural ability would only take me so far. So I knew I had to study more I had to dig deeper, and I had to go learn more. So that’s what I did, and it’s paid off.” – Denzel Washington
75. “If you want to be a warrior, you have to train.” – Denzel Washington
76. “Fame is a monster, you know. And we all have these ladders and battles, roads we have to walk in our given lives. Be you famous, or whoever is out there listening. We all have our individual challenges. It’s cliché money don’t make it better, it don’t. Fame just magnifies the problems and the opportunities.” – Denzel Washington
77. “I never looked at things as problems, I look at them as opportunities.” – Denzel Washington
Bonus Denzel Washington Quote
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER STARTING A MEDIA COMPANY
BEST MOTIVATIONAL SPARTAN QUOTES TO HELP YOU TAKE ON LIFE’S BATTLES
HOW TO FIND MOTIVATION AT WORK
10 REASONS YOU SHOULD START A BLOG THIS YEAR
25 AFFIRMATIONS FOR CONFIDENCE THAT ACTUALLY WORK
5 SUPER SIMPLE WAYS TO BE MORE CONFIDENT
TOP 70+ OG MANDINO QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE TRUE SUCCESS
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
BEST DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS AND ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER APPS FOR 2022
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you looking for a...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
Self-Discipline2 weeks ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes4 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence3 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation9 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation7 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes4 months ago
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration1 year ago
TOP 55 PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes12 months ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence5 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes1 year ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes4 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation5 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022