Procrastination is not an ally of success and achievement. The habit of delaying or intentionally putting off those things which we know we must do, has killed countless dreams and created many failures. And unfortunately, many of us are way too talented in the art of procrastination. So, we’ve decided to pull together a collection of the most motivating procrastination quotes we could find to help you counteract that horrendous habit of idleness and delay.
Having said that, if you’re ready for some power quotes that will prompt you to get off your hands so you can put them to work to create your dreams, then let’s dive in:
BEST PROCRASTINATION QUOTES TO INSPIRE ACTION
1. “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” – Abraham Lincoln
2. “Action will destroy your procrastination.” – Og Mandino
3. “Time wasted is existence; used is life.” – Edward Young
4. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso
5. “Procrastination is the enemy of success.” – Anonymous
6. “Procrastination is a way for us to be satisfied with second-rate results; we can always tell ourselves we’d have done a better job if only we’d had more time. If you’re good at rationalizing, you can keep yourself feeling rather satisfied this way, but it’s a cheap happy. You’re whittling your expectations of yourself down lower and lower.” – Richard O’Conner
7. “I have spent my days stringing and unstringing my instrument, while the song I came to sing remains unsung.” – Rabindranath Tagore
8 “Begin while others are procrastinating. Work while others are wishing.” – William Arthur Ward
9. “Even if you’re on the right track — you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Arthur Godfrey
10. “Procrastination is like a credit card: it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill.” – Christopher Parker
“Procrastination is like a credit card: it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill.” – Christopher ParkerTweet Quote
11. “Don’t let procrastination take over your life. Be brave and take risks. Your life is happening right now.” – Roy Bennett
12. “Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the “someday I’ll” philosophy” – Denis Waitley
13. “Do you know what happens when you give a procrastinator a good idea? Nothing!” – Donald Gardner
14. “Don’t put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well.” – Mark Twain
15. “Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started.” – David Allen
“Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started.” – David AllenTweet Quote
16. “The really happy people are those who have broken the chains of procrastination, those who find satisfaction in doing the job at hand. They’re full of eagerness, zest, productivity. You can be, too.” – Norman Vincent Peale
17. “The only difference between success and failure is the ability to take action.” – Alexandre Graham Bell
18. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
19. “Procrastination is the grave in which opportunity is buried.” – Author Unknown
20. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
“You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.Tweet Quote
21. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
22. “Begin to weave and God will give you the thread.” – German Proverb
23. “My advice is, never do to-morrow what you can today. Procrastination is the thief of time. Collar him.” – Charles Dickens
24. “You may delay, but time will not.” – Benjamin Franklin
25. “We must be diligent today. To wait until tomorrow is too late. Death comes unexpectedly. How can we bargain with it?” – Buddha
“We must be diligent today. To wait until tomorrow is too late. Death comes unexpectedly. How can we bargain with it?” – BuddhaTweet Quote
26. “Procrastination is the grave in which opportunity is buried.” – Anonymous
27. “If you haven’t achieved your dreams, get off your butt and do something today that will draw them nearer.” – Atlas Rowe
28. “Procrastination is something best put off until tomorrow.” – Gerald Vaughan
29. “Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.” – Napoleon Hill
30. “Regret for things we did can be tempered with time; it is regret for things we did not do that is inconsolable.” – Sidney Harris
“Regret for things we did can be tempered with time; it is regret for things we did not do that is inconsolable.” – Sidney HarrisTweet Quote
31. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
32. “Don’t let procrastination take over your life. Be brave and take risks. your life is happening right now.” – Roy T. Bennett
33. “He who every morning plans the transactions of that day and follows that plan carries a thread that will guide him through the labyrinth of the most busy life.” – Victor Hugo
34. “A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” – Hunter S. Thompson
35. “The momentum of continuous action fuels motivation, while procrastination kills motivation.” – Steve Pavlina
“The momentum of continuous action fuels motivation, while procrastination kills motivation.” – Steve PavlinaTweet Quote
36. “Following-through is the only thing that separates dreamers from people that accomplish great things.” – Gene Hayden
37. “Procrastination is like a credit card; it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill.” – Anonymous
38. “I never worry about action, but only inaction.” – Winston Churchill
39. “If you’re a procrastinator, you will find every excuse not to do what you need to do. Here’s a thought: Do it first.” – Jeff Goins
40. “We are so scared of being judged that we look for every excuse to procrastinate.” – Erica Jong
“We are so scared of being judged that we look for every excuse to procrastinate.” – Erica JongTweet Quote
41. “Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.” – Michael Landon
42. “Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned.” – Peter Marshall
43. “If you have goals and procrastination, you have nothing. If you have goals and you take action, you will have anything you want.” – Thomas J. Vilord
44. “Amateurs sit a wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
45. “All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.” – Proverbs 14:23
46. “Procrastination is, hands down, our favorite form of self-sabotage.” – Alyce Cornyn-Selby
47. “The breeding ground of fear is procrastination and inaction. We overcome them not by preparation, but by taking action.” – Debasish Mridha
48. “Stop putting it off! Procrastination breeds guilt, guilt breeds depression, and depression breeds failure.” – Barbara Coracan
49. “Doing nothing gets you nothing.” – Sean Reichle
50. “The longer you’re not taking action the more money you’re losing” – Carrie Wilkerson
51. “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” – Seneca
52. “Procrastination usually results in sorrowful regret. Today’s duties put off until tomorrow give us a double burden to bear; the best way is to do them in their proper time.” – Ida Scott Taylor
53. “You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.” – Procrastination Quote
54. “Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.” – Mark Twain
55. “Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.” – Wayne Gretzky
“Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.” – Wayne GretzkyTweet Quote
Bonus Anti-Procrastination Quote
Bonus: Alright, here’s our last encouraging quote to help you fight on procrastination. It’s short, but sweet. Enjoy!
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to procrastination quotes that can inspire action. We hope our collection helps you put some pep back in your step so you get to work on doing that which matters most….achieving your dreams.
With that said, keep going till reach yours.
HOW TO AVOID BURNOUT – 10 STEPS FOR A MORE PRODUCTIVE LIFE
Have you ever sat at your desk fidgeting, impatiently fantasizing about the moment when the clock hits 5 pm? Have you ever dreaded all day Sunday because of everything that has to get to done when you get back to work on Monday?
YOU MAY BE FACING BURNOUT
If so, chances are high you’re not content with your work/life balance. Chances are high you may be facing burnout.
Truly, if you’re not content with your work life, burnout could be the cause. And if you suspect it is, keep reading, because we have some insights in this post to help you avoid burnout.
Now, if the situation described in the beginning is all you feel, consider yourself lucky. Why? Because some hard working people facing burnout reach a point where they end up fainting, developing twitches, or even getting depressed. Hopefully you have yet to reach that point.
Before we get into it, you should realize that getting burnt out is not a problem you face on your own. Truth is, burning out is something everybody feels at some point in their career. It can even start in high school, and if you don’t fight to overcome the “work dread”, it can stick around well into your retirement years.
But don’t despair.
Psychologists and workaholics all over the globe have struggled with this issue, and they’ve found many ways to overcome it. This article discusses 10 ways to avoid burnout, based on expert input and personal experiences fighting this all too common mental challenge.
BEST WAYS TO AVOID BURNOUT
1. Work Towards A Goal
Students at The Harvard MBA Business School did a study back in 1979 about goal-setting. They found that 83% of graduates have no goals whatsoever, 13% of them have some goals, and 3% of them have clear, written-down goals.
Want to guess who was more successful?
The 13% that had some goals ended up making twice as much as the ones that had no goals, while the top 3% that had clear, written down goals ended up making ten times (10x!!) more than their former colleagues.
The validity of this study has been questioned in the past, and financial gain may not be the only metric for success, but psychologists, entrepreneurs and CEOs agree that goal-setting is important.
And it makes sense. It’s easier to stay focused and keep working when you see a greater purpose (and finality) to your efforts.
But, you don’t need to JUST set some goals and write them down. This creates ambiguity in your unconscious mind, which creates an unclear image of that higher purpose.
To avoid this, be as specific as possible in your goal-setting – don’t say you want to be rich, clarify how rich and in what timeline.
2. Schedule Your Day
Goals seem unreachable when you just throw a 3 years resolution out there, no matter how specific.
For that purpose, you need to get nitty-gritty with your future plans. The best way to do that is to plan each day in advance.
I use the Google Calendar for that – You can easily create tasks, you can color-code them and you can share them with other people.
The best thing, however, is that you get notifications on your phone, in advance. That way, you’re always reminded of what you have to do and it’s easier to focus on the task at hand, since Google keeps track of the big picture you set up in advance.
The Google Calendar is not the only app that helps you schedule your day. Wunderlist (soon to be To-Do), Trello, Todoist, Evernote – these are off the top of my head. I’m sure you’ll find one that suits your needs.
If apps don’t help, you can get old-school. Grab a piece of paper and a pen and create a classic to-do list, but just make sure you do it.
Once you have a tasklist, make sure you stick to it. That’s a task in and of itself, but the next steps should help with that as well.
3. Build A Positive Outlook On Life
You might think “Easy for you to say, you’re not stuck with a shitty job that you have to struggle to keep in order to pay the bills”
First of all, a lot of successful, happy people were in your shoes at some point in their life.
Secondly, a positive outlook on life can be built (keyword built) in spite of your job, debt or problems.
Did I say build a positive outlook? Yes I did, because a healthy mindset doesn’t appear out of nowhere – you can’t just have a positive thinking. You have to work for it.
What might you do? There’s a few things that can help:
- Focus on (re)building healthy relationships with those close to you.
- Spend more time doing what you love (It can even turn into a full-time gig if you focus hard enough).
- Eat healthily, sleep well and exercise.
- Get support. There’s nothing wrong with seeing a therapist even if your mental status is not completely wrecked.
Developing a high emotional intelligence is key when you think of how to avoid burnout.
4. Practice Deep Work to Avoid Burnout
I have to admit, Cal Newport is a big source of inspiration for me.
For those of you who don’t know, he wrote a book called Deep Work. It’s a very easy read on how to focus completely on what you’re doing and achieve more in less time.
If you haven’t read it, I recommend it. It changed my viewpoint on work ethic completely and it did help me achieve a lot more in less time.
So what is Deep Work?
Basically, a person that performs deep work is so immersed in what they’re doing (i.e. writing, coding, talking) that there are absolutely no distractions. It’s a trance-like meditative state in which the mind is completely focused on a singular task for a prolonged period of time (I practice it for about 2-4 hours a day).
Practically, for 2-4 hours there are no phone calls, no emails, no social media, absolutely nothing else other than the task at hand.
“I can’t do that, people rely on me, I must provide prompt answers to their queries over email or phone”.
That’s what I thought. That’s what Cal Newport thought. But as soon as you begin to practice it, you’ll notice emails and phone calls can wait for a few hours – and the results are drastic improvements in productivity.
You probably won’t be able to start with a 4 hour Deep Work push. That’s all right, I started with 30 mins of deep work everyday and worked my way up from that. Regardless of how you do it, try it out – you’ll achieve a newfound sense of pride and completeness about your work, which keeps the stress at bay.
5. Exercise Regularly
This one is often thrown around for a better everything.
Regardless of how mainstream it is to mention exercise for any type of improvement, it’s truly important for a better work life.
Making time to exercise gets your happy chemicals working – serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, all brain hormones associated with happiness are released when exercising.
And when you think about it, burnout is a chemical reaction in our brain, just like everything else we feel.
When it was first coined in 1974 by Herbert Freudenberger, the term “burnout” referred to “emotional depletion” among other things. The jury’s out on that, regular exercise is a deterrent to emotional depletion, so jogging every morning should help.
6. Optimize Work
We don’t get bored or mentally destroyed by creative and engaging new tasks.
By nature, humans love a great challenge, and we get excited when we have to come up with new ideas, even if that’s at a meh workplace.
What gets the stress wheel going are the tedious tasks – sending and answering to emails, repetitive data entry, holding the same workshop the 23rd time, etc.
That’s why you should find ways to work efficiently.
If you can afford it, personal assistants help a lot with that.
They take the tedious part out of your work so you can focus on the good stuff. You don’t even have to hire someone full-time for that, you can find awesome, highly trained virtual assistants on places like Zirtual for as low as $400 a month.
Don’t really need and/or afford a virtual assistant?
That’s alright, technology is here to help. You can automate the boring parts of your work with software like Zapier, Memberful and MailChimp. Emails, data entry and scheduling are all done easier with these apps.
7. Do Fulfilled Projections
Meditation is great for a more productive lifestyle. It teaches you self-control, it improves your emotional stability and it’s a good tool for removing stress.
There’s a myriad of resources online about why you should do it and how you should do it. What I’d like to talk about now is a special kind of meditation, called projections.
So, once you’re capable to remove every thought from your head for at least 10-20 minutes, you should try imagining yourself in certain situations.
While you’re in a meditative stance, take your goals one at a time. Know them by heart and start projecting yourself in a situation where you’ve achieved your goals. Don’t just generally think about them, be specific about how you feel, what you see and what you do after you’ve made a million bucks or quit smoking.
Once you’ve got a clear picture about your best possible future scenario, also project yourself in situations where there’s a struggle. Imagine the obstacles along the way, such as getting bored, being stressed, and most importantly: failing. After that, also imagine how you’ve overcome the obstacle.
This will make burning out an easier obstacle to overcome, simply because you’ve mentally been there before. It’s like a trick for your mind – if the subconscious believes you’ve been in this situation in the past, and yet succeeded, it will be much easier to stay focused and stick to a schedule.
8. Sleep Well
Any effort towards burnout prevention is futile if you’re tired.
No matter how much motivated or hard working you are, if you don’t have a healthy sleeping schedule it will be physically impossible to stay focused and be productive.
Nobody knows why humans have to sleep, but everybody knows that they do have to
Experts suggest that for the average adult 7 to 9 hours of sleep should do the trick, but everybody is unique and you may need more or less. The basic healthy sleep schedule is a good 10 pm to 6 am slumber, because this is the interval our brain secretes the most melatonin, a hormone that helps with getting a restful shuteye.
You should start there and experiment with cutting or adding a few hours, based on how you feel.
Can’t accomplish everything you want with only 16 hours of conscious existence every day?
Biphasic and Polyphasic sleep can help. These are methods of segmenting your sleep schedule throughout the day in order to get rested, but have more time at your disposal. An example of a polyphasic sleep schedule would be sleeping from 1 am to 4 am, then taking two more 20 minutes naps at noon and in the evening.
It may sound like sleep deprivation, but a lot of people employ this method to be more efficient and avoid burnout by not being stressed by the tick of the clock.
Is this right for you? You can find out more over here.
9. Take Breaks
Taking a well-deserved break doesn’t mean giving in to burnout symptoms. It’s actually a great way to overcome them.
Everybody has a breaking point and there’s no shame in either stopping for a chat at the water cooler or taking a 3 day city break in the weekend. Disconnecting from your daily tasks is a great way to prevent burning out, because your subconscious realizes the tedious tasks don’t go on forever, and there’s fun at the end of the dreaded tunnel.
However, make sure you don’t spend too much time in the Bahamas!
Taking breaks that are too long (or too often) can have the opposite effect. To best avoid this, define clear breaks in your schedule.
When I’m not performing deep work, I work the classic 50 minutes with 10 minutes break time, but you can experiment with this. The Pomodoro Technique entails 25 minutes of focused work with 5 minutes of break time after each productive push, so that might work better for you.
10. Work For Yourself
The easiest way to not be overcome by dread every time you sit at your desk is to work for you. Your dreams, your goals, your ideas, your interests and your beliefs.
Stuck at a shi**y call center job while you dream to have your own business selling consultancy services?
There’s always something you can do to be closer to your dream. If right now you are dependent on a job you don’t like, there’s still time after 5 o’clock to learn a new skill, go back to school, put in the hours for a side project, etc.
You can imagine your current job as a tool – brings money in so you can invest them in your own ideas later on. That in and of itself will make every task easier to complete, and you’ll be much better prepared on how to overcome burnout at work.
The point is, you should always align your efforts with your goals, and make changes in your life accordingly: start saving money, create your own website, volunteer, get another degree.
Anything that gets you closer to where you want to be in life.
Final Thoughts on Avoiding Burnout
Here’s a closing recap on the best ways you can prevent burn out:
- Work Towards a Goal
- Schedule Your Day
- Build Positivity Into Your Life
- Practice Deep Work
- Exercise Regularly
- Optimize Work
- Do Fulfilled Projections
- Sleep Well
- Take Breaks
- Work For Yourself
None of these tips will solve your issues instantly. In fact, most of them will require dedication to complete.
But, with a little bit of patience and some diligence, following these steps on how to avoid burnout will get you closer to a stress-free life.
Till next time,
75+ MOTIVATIONAL DWAYNE “THE ROCK” JOHNSON QUOTES
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson first made his mark inside a WWE wrestling ring with a unique and brash charm that captured the imagination of wrestling fans all across the world. Since then, he’s managed to become Hollywood’s highest paid actor, and one of the most-recognized entertainment personalities in the world. In addition to this, he is also a highly successful businessman with ventures that span across a variety of industries, like, tequila, energy drinks, foot wear, and of course media production. Needless to say, The Rock knows a thing or two about hard work and achieving success. So, if you’re searching for some highly motivational Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson quotes for success then this page is for you.
We’ve rounded up some of Dwayne Johnson’s best insights and success quotes from over the years and we’re publishing them here for you now to inspire, encourage, and motivate you to dream big, work hard, and eventually achieve the impossible.
So, if you’re ready to dive in to our collection of Dwayne Johnson’s motivational quotes, then let’s get to it:
BEST DWAYNE “THE ROCK” JOHNSON QUOTES FOR SUCCESS AND MOTIVATION
1. “There’s no substitute for hard work and getting out there and busting your butt at whatever it is. Nothing comes easy. You can overcome so much just through hard, focused work.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
2. “Success at anything will always come down to this: focus and effort. And we control both.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
3. “There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble and hungry.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
4. “Check your ego at the door. The ego can be the great success inhibitor. It can kill opportunities, and it can kill success.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
5. “Being a true badass has no weight or gender requirement – just 100% commitment to greatness.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Being a true badass has no weight or gender requirement – just 100% commitment to greatness.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
6. “My work, my goal, my life, it’s like a treadmill. And there’s no stop-button on my treadmill. Once I get on, I just keep going.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
7. “Grind hard, shine hard.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
8. “Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
9. “When life puts you in tough situations don’t say ‘Why me?’ just say ‘Try me’.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
10. “All success begins with self-discipline. It starts with you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“All success begins with self-discipline. It starts with you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
11. “Don’t focus on the pain. Focus on the progress.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
12. “Getting up at four o’clock in the morning everyday before anybody else and grounding my thought process as in the ‘no one will outwork me. no one.’ I love and respect you guys. You motherfu****s won’t out work me.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
13. “It all starts with this, two hands. Putting in work.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
14. “My dad always said too that regardless of what you do in life, and where you go, respect is going to be given when it is earned, and you have to go out and earn it every single day.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
15. “Regardless of the success I’ve been a lucky son of a b***h to achieve, I operate every single day as if I am starving.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Regardless of the success I’ve been a lucky son of a b***h to achieve, I operate every single day as if I am starving.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
16. “When you walk up to opportunities door, don’t knock it. Kick that b**ch in, smile and introduce yourself.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
17. “Get you’re a** kicked, get back up and you put the gloves back on and you swing away.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
18. “If something stands between you and your success, move it! Never be denied.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
19. “What’s the key to success? The key is, there is no key. Be humble, hungry, and the hardest worker in any room.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
20. “Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
21. “The first step to achieving your goal, is to take a moment to respect your goal. Know what it means to you to achieve it.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
22. “It’s one thing to be hungry it’s another thing when you’re starving for greatness and you’re starving for success.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
23. “Sometimes you find success and sometimes you don’t, but my satisfaction is knowing I’ll always control my effort with my own two hands.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
24. “Two hand philosophy. If I can’t earn it, then I don’t want it. My hands might be calloused up and scarred up with a knuckle or two missing (poor punching form;) but they’re mine and serve as my daily anchors for putting in the work.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
25. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
26. “Success isn’t always about ‘greatness’, it’s about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
27. “Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, “Awe sh**, they’re up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
28. “I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn’t open. The only thing I had was cracks. I’d do everything to get through those cracks – scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it’s as big as a garage.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
29. “In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and I knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
30. “I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
31. “The single most powerful thing I can be is to be myself.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
32. “I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn’t open. The only thing I had was cracks. I’d do everything to get through those cracks – scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it’s as big as a garage.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
33. “You don’t need directions, just point yourself to the top and go!” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
34. “Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
35. “Let your actions do your talking for you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
36. “You either play the game or let the game play you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
37. “Unapologetically push for greater and always disrupt expectations.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
38. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
39. “Two things happen when an athlete gets injured. Some guys say, ‘F*ck it, I’m going to wait it out 3 – 4 months.’ But with me and lots of other athletes, you find your eighth or ninth gear – a gear you’ve never gone to before – and say, ‘I’m going to come back.’” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
40. “With drive and a bit of talent you can move mountains.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
41. “We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we accomplish what they can’t.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
42. “Think back five years ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead five years and what you want to accomplish. Be unstoppable.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
43. “My goal was never to be the loudest or the craziest. It was to be the most entertaining.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
44. “Training for me is a metaphor for life, period. The dedication, the determination, the desire, the work ethic, the great successes, and the great failures – I take that into life.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
45. “It’s not about the car your drive. It’s about the size of your arm hanging out of the window.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“It’s not about the car your drive. It’s about the size of your arm hanging out of the window.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
46. “I’ll never, ever be full. I’ll always be hungry. Obviously, I’m not talking about food. Growing up I had nothing for such a long time. Someone told me a long time ago and I’ve never forgotten it, ‘Once you’ve ever been hungry, really, really hungry, then you’ll never, ever be full.’ So I’ll always be hungry in some way, driven and motivated to get what I want.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
47. “The road to success and greatness is always paved with consistent hard work. Outwork your competitors, be authentic, and above all else, chase your greatness.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
48. “Football changed my life and it gave me a platform to get out my aggression and it gave me a sense of value.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
49. “The wall! Your success is on the other side. Can’t jump over it or go around it. You know what to do.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
50. “Failure’s not an option. It’s just a step.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
51. “It ain’t the 99% who’s not putting in the relentless hard work that I care about.
It’s the 1% who is.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
52. “Always be you, play chess, not checkers and always play the long game.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
53. “By 23yrs old, I failed at achieving the biggest dream of my life. My ass was kicked and I was down – but not out. I refused to give up, got back up and pushed on.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
54. “Do not go gentle — cause that rent is always due.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
55. “Our ancestors are always watching, so as long I have a heartbeat and two capable hands – we handle business and finish the job.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Our ancestors are always watching, so as long I have a heartbeat and two capable hands – we handle business and finish the job.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
56. “The men I idolized built their bodies and became somebody – like Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger – and I thought, ‘That can be me.’ So I started working out. The funny thing is I didn’t realize back then that I was having a defining moment.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
57. “We had some rough times. We had some fighting times. And my dad always knew that there were parts of his life that were fu***ed up. And in the end, away from the noise, we had some pretty raw conversations about who he was, and who he always wanted me to be. And the good stuff is what will always be in the forefront of my mind, because I recognize that in our complicated testosterone-driven relationship, some of the best parts of me that I’ve been fortunate to share with the world I get from him. The resilience, the work ethic, the ‘No one’s gonna give it to you, so you got to get your ass out there and work it, earn respect’ type of credo, I get from him. And I will always carry that with me.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
58. “The prep is where the character is made.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
59. “Vision, guts and enthusiasm. Three qualities I feel you always gotta have to have a shot at success.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
60. “Have faith that on the others side of your pain, is something good.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Have faith that on the others side of your pain, is something good.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
61. “Playing in the NFL was the best thing that never happened, because it got me here.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
62. “You’re gonna get your assed kicked, we’re gonna get the sh** kicked out of us, you gotta get up, you gotta have faith that the one thing that you wanted to happen, often times is the best thing that never happened. So have faith, and just keep that in mind, and keep plugging away.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
63. “Be you. Be yourself, whether it’s in entertainment, whether it’s out in public, whether you’re a celebrity or not, the most powerful thing you can be is yourself.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
64. “Outwork all competition, be grateful for the grind, don’t run from your demons and if it ever becomes personal, then payback’s a bi***.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
65. “At some point you got to be fu****g tired of not being number one. You have to be, and you have to play angry.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“At some point you got to be fu****g tired of not being number one. You have to be, and you have to play angry.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
66. “You gotta work every fu*****g day.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
67. “I wanted to entertain, when I was 8 years old I thought I was a combination of these guys, I thought I was a combination of Chuck Norris, Richard Pryor, Harrison Ford, and Rocky Balboa.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
68. “I don’t know if “I’m in the man” but I do know that I got lucky. I work my butt off and I caught a break.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
69. “When I was a kid, my old man would always tell me, “a day without pain is like a day without sunshine” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
70. “Nightly grind = pain. But pain = getting paid.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
71. “I’m an entrepreneur, founder and industrialist and I absolutely love what I do, which is putting in the work with my own two hands.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
72. “First one in. Last one out.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
73. I know it may sound crazy but I try to keep the hard times of the past in the forefront of my mind, because it allows me to live every day with a greater perspective, purpose and GRATITUDE.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
74. “Dreams ain’t just for dreamers.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
75. “As a little boy, my dad was always the hardest working man I knew. Now as a man, I understand where many of my old habits come from. Shared DNA.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“As a little boy, my dad was always the hardest working man I knew. Now as a man, I understand where many of my old habits come from. Shared DNA.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonClick to tweet
Related: The Dwayne Johnson Success Story
There you have it, some of the most motivating Dwayne Johnson quotes on success, working hard, and getting results. We hope these quotes fired you up. But most importantly, we hope they got you believing that you can achieve your dreams and that your best days are ahead of you.
Till your reach your aims,
BEST JEN SINCERO QUOTES FOR UPGRADING YOURSELF AND YOUR FINANCES
Jen Sincero is an American writer, speaker, and motivational coach. She’s authored a number of New York Times bestselling books like You Are a Badass, and You Are A Badass at Making Money, as well as a few other inspiring books. No doubt, she is hellbent on helping people transform their lives, and getting motivated and rich in the process. As such, we’ve rounded up some of the best Jen Sincero quotes we could find to help you get motivated to upgrade your life and your finances.
So, if you’re ready to dive into some of Jen Sincero’s best quotes on personal transformation, living an awesome life, and becoming a money magnet, then let’s get to these quotes
BEST JEN SINCERO QUOTES TO HELP YOU UPGRADE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR MONEY
1. “You will experience whatever you believe. And you will believe whatever you repeatedly tell yourself is true.” – Jen Sincero
2. “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jen Sincero
3. “When we don’t master our minds, we risk building our lives on a foundation of fakakta.” – Jen Sincero
4. “Your life is your party. You get to choose how you invite people and experiences and things into it.” – Jen Sincero
5. “Love yourself.” – Jen Sincero
6. “We all have the ability, through our thoughts, to harness the power of the Universe.” – Jen Sincero
7. “You need to go from wanting to change your life to deciding to change your life.” – Jen Sincero
8. “What other people think about you has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them.” – Jen Sincero
9. “Hang out with people who are kicking ass and who will make you feel like a giant loser if you’re not kicking ass, too.” – Jen Sincero
10. “Badassery comes to those who take risks.” – Jen Sincero
11. “Changing your habits and your boundaries takes courage, audacity, and a whole lot of self-love.” – Jen Sincero
12. “You will have good days, and you will have bad days; the key is to stay focused on the good and to forgive the bad.” – Jen Sincero
13. “Never apologize for who you are. It lets the whole world down.” – Jen Sincero
14. “We are all perfect in our own, magnificent, f***ed-up ways. Laugh at yourself. Love yourself and others. Rejoice in the cosmic ridiculousness.” – Jen Sincero
15. “Take care of yourself as if you’re the most awesome person you’ve ever met.” – Jen Sincero
“Take care of yourself as if you’re the most awesome person you’ve ever met.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
16. “You cut yourself off from the supply of awesomeness when you are not in a state of gratitude.” – Jen Sincero
17. “Trying to protect yourself from your fears protects you from experiencing a fully evolved and juicy life.” – Jen Sincero
18. “Surrendering is the free-falling backwards into the unknown and trusting that The Universe will catch you.” – Jen Sincero
19. “Our thoughts become our words, our words become our beliefs, our beliefs become our actions, our actions become our habits, and our habits become our realities.” – Jen Sincero
20. “Deciding is freedom. Indecision is torture.” – Jen Sincero
21. “What you do in each tiny moment matters greatly. Shut up, slow down, breathe, connect to your higher self, and act with intention.” – Jen Sincero
22. “Say nice things about your body, dress it up, and take it out. Give it hot sex, luxurious baths, and massages. Move it, stretch it, nourish it, hydrate it, pay attention to it—The better our bodies feel, the happier and more productive we are.” – Jen Sincero
23. “Your reality is created by what you focus on and how you choose to interpret it.” – Jen Sincero
24. “Our emotions are the motivating kicks in the rear that alert our bodies that it’s time to take action and make a thought a physical reality.” – Jen Sincero
25. “When you love yourself enough to stand in your truth no matter what the cost, everyone benefits.” – Jen Sincero
“When you love yourself enough to stand in your truth no matter what the cost, everyone benefits.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
26. “If you want to live a life you’ve never lived, you have to do things you’ve never done.” – Jen Sincero
27. “Most answers reveal themselves through doing, not thinking.” – Jen Sincero
28. “Wallowing in the pain and suffering isn’t going to help anyone, yourself included, any more than starving yourself will help the hungry. If you want to help the world and yourself, keep your frequency high and do your work from a place of power and joy.” – Jen Sincero
29. “Your beliefs hold the key to your financial success.” – Jen Sincero
30. “Who you surround yourself with greatly affects how you see your world and how high you set the bar for yourself.” – Jen Sincero
“Who you surround yourself with greatly affects how you see your world and how high you set the bar for yourself.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
31. “When you hang out with whiners, pessimists, tweakers, bleakers, freakers-outers and life-is-so-unfairers, it’s an uphill climb to keep yourself in a positive headspace. Stay away from people with tiny minds and tiny thoughts and start hanging out with people who see limitless possibility as the reality.” – Jen Sincero
32. “What if you decided to do the most outrageous, most exciting thing you ever dared fantasize about, regardless of what anyone, including your terrified self, thought? THAT would be living.” – Jen Sincero
33. “We only get to be in our bodies for a limited time, why not celebrate the journey instead of merely riding it out until it’s over?” – Jen Sincero
34. “You are a badass. You were one when you came screaming onto this planet and you are one now. The Universe wouldn’t have bothered with you otherwise. You can’t screw up so majorly that your badassery disappears. It is who you are. It’s who you always will be. It’s not up for negotiation.” – Jen Sincero
35. “You need to have a ten-ton gorilla of desire behind your decision or else you’ll wimp out the second things get hard.” – Jen Sincero
“You need to have a ten-ton gorilla of desire behind your decision or else you’ll wimp out the second things get hard.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
36. “You are perfect. To think anything less is as pointless as a river thinking that it’s got too many curves or that it moves too slowly or that its rapids are too rapid.” – Jen Sincero
37. “The only failure is quitting. Everything else is just gathering information.” – Jen Sincero
38. “You faith in The Universe must be stronger than your fear of not getting what you want.” – Jen Sincero
39. “Decide to embody the identity that represents the desires in your heart.” – Jen Sincero
40. “You are responsible for what you say and do. You are not responsible for whether or not people freak out about it.” – Jen Sincero
“You are responsible for what you say and do. You are not responsible for whether or not people freak out about it.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
41. “It never ceases to amaze me the precious time we spend chasing the squirrels around our brains, playing out our dramas, worrying about unwanted facial hair, seeking adoration, justifying our actions, complaining about slow Internet connections, dissecting the lives of idiots, when we are sitting in the middle of a full-blown miracle that is happening right here, right now.” – Jen Sincero
42. “Nobody who ever accomplished anything big of new or worth raising a celebratory first in the air did it from their comfort zone.” – Jen Sincero
43. “All life is either moving forward and evolving or shrinking back and dying. If you want to evolve in your own life, you have to push through the obstacles instead of running from them. Obstacles and challenges are the agents of growth.” – Jen Sincero
44. “In order to kick ass you must first lift up your foot.” – Jen Sincero
45. “There’s nothing as unstoppable as a freight train full of fu**-yeah.” – Jen Sincero
46. “No one is you, that’s your superpower.” – Jen Sincero
47. “When you level-up your idea of what’s possible, and decide to really go for it, you open yourself up to the means to accomplish it as well.” – Jen Sincero
48. “One of the best things you can do to improve the world is to improve yourself.” – Jen Sincero
49. “The Universe responds to details. The Universe responds to energy. The Universe responds to badasses.” – Jen Sincero
50. “If you want to be happy, make others happy.” – Jen Sincero
51. “It’s all make-believe. Or rather, it’s all what we make ourselves believe.” – Jen Sincero
52. “Wake up in the morning and declare what it is that you’ll celebrate today.” – Jen Sincero
53. “You are loved. Massively. Ferociously. Unconditionally. The Universe is totally freaking out about how awesome you are. It’s got you wrapped in a warm gorilla hug of adoration. It wants to give you everything you desire. It wants you to be happy. It wants you to see what it sees in you.” – Jen Sincero
54. “So often, we pretend we’ve made a decision, when what we’ve really done is signed up to try until it gets too uncomfortable.” – Jen Sincero
55. “Habits define who you’re being at a certain moment in time; they’re not who you are.” – Jen Sincero
“Habits define who you’re being at a certain moment in time; they’re not who you are.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
56. “Trust your own gut, your own feelings, your own joy above all else.” – Jen Sincero
57. “What other people think about you has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them.” – Jen Sincero
58. “The Universe will match whatever vibration you put out. And you can’t fool the Universe.” – Jen Sincero
59. “If you’re not excited, no one else is going to be.” – Jen Sincero
60. “When you change who you’re being, you begin seeing everything through new eyes.” – Jen Sincero
“When you change who you’re being, you begin seeing everything through new eyes.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
61. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Jen Sincero
62. “Surround yourself with people who think the way you want to think.” – Jen Sincero
63. “You are responsible for what you say and do. You are not responsible for whether or not people freak out about it.” – Jen Sincero
64. “Give yourself permission and the means (yes, this includes the money), to be who you are regardless of what anybody else thinks or believes is possible.” – Jen Sincero
65. “You’ll have to believe in things you can’t see as well as some things that you have full-on proof are impossible.” – Jen Sincero
“You’ll have to believe in things you can’t see as well as some things that you have full-on proof are impossible.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
66. “Perfectionism is just procrastination in a fancy outfit.” – Jen Sincero
67. “If you don’t invest, you’re not invested in yourself.” – Jen Sincero
68. “Taking risks is uncomfortable, but it’s the kind of discomfort that’s equal parts eeek! and hell yeah!” – Jen Sincero
69. “Relish the feeling of gratitude and the joy of being in the flow with money.” – Jen Sincero
70. “Decide to love yourself through all the trials and errors and false starts.” – Jen Sincero
“Decide to love yourself through all the trials and errors and false starts.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
71. “We’d rather do what’s expected of us that give ourselves permission to be, do, and have what feels good and right and awesome.” – Jen Sincero
72. “Boundaries are not rigid walls. They breathe and move with the complexities of life and the nuances of each situation.” – Jen Sincero
73. “Habitually setting good boundaries lays the groundwork for all other habits.” – Jen Sincero
74. “Your desires are your Universal Marching Orders, and there is no wrong outcome.” – Jen Sincero
75. “Trust that the Universe always delivers right on time.” – Jen Sincero
76. “If you want to get over your issues and rock your life, be grateful, look for the good and learn.” – Jen Sincero
77. “Faith is contagious.” – Jen Sincero
78. “You have to keep the faith, always, even when your ass is on the line.” – Jen Sincero
79. “All of Mother Nature’s creatures are designed to full flourish before they drop dead.” – Jen Sincero
80. “A healthy desire for wealth is not greed, it’s a desire for life.” – Jen Sincero
81. “Allow yourself to experience whatever your heart desires as if this is your one and only chance to take the ride of your life.” – Jen Sincero
82. “Your life, your choice.” – Jen Sincero
83. “Good boundaries are all about self-love.” – Jen Sincero
84. “All that matters is what’s true for you, and if you can stay connected to that without straying, you will be a mighty superhero.” – Jen Sincero
85. “One great way to make even the most ho-hum of habits something to look forward to is by attaching some sore of reward to it.” – Jen Sincero
“One great way to make even the most ho-hum of habits something to look forward to is by attaching some sore of reward to it.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
86. “We’re so damn busy all the time we rarely take the time out to acknowledge our awesomeness.” – Jen Sincero
87. “Decisions are not up for negotiation.” – Jen Sincero
88. “It doesn’t matter how many times you’ve messed up, because your failures and face-plants are all part of your journey.” – Jen Sincero
89. “Don’t waste your precious time giving one single crap about what anybody else thinks of you.” – Jen Sincero
90. “You have the power and choice to become anybody you choose to become.” – Jen Sincero
“You have the power and choice to become anybody you choose to become.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
91. “Sometimes the road to freedom lies in deciding you’d rather be happy than right.” – Jen Sincero
92. “When you succumb to fear, you are under the illusion that you can predict the future.” – Jen Sincero
93. “Our ‘realities’ are determined by how we habitually perceive ourselves and our worlds.” – Jen Sincero
94. “Habits. The easier you make it for them to show up, the more regularly they will.” – Jen Sincero
95. “Take big, audacious action in the direction of your dreams and do not let the fact that you’re wetting your pants stop you.” – Jen Sincero
“Take big, audacious action in the direction of your dreams and do not let the fact that you’re wetting your pants stop you.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
96. “Own your nos.” – Jen Sincero
97. “Learn the language of no.” – Jen Sincero
98. “Being around inspired, visionary, enthusiastic people who are living their truths is one of the fastest ways to massively transform your life.” – Jen Sincero
99. “Oy the energy we waste lugging around the wet sandbag of guilt and resentment!” – Jen Sincero
100. “In order to truly raise your vibration, you’ve got to believe that everything you want is available to you.” – Jen Sincero
“In order to truly raise your vibration, you’ve got to believe that everything you want is available to you.” – Jen SinceroClick to tweet
Bonus Jen Sincero Quote
Bonus: Here’s one last bonus Jen Sincero quote. We believe there is loads of truth behind this quote. So, ignore it at your own risk. Enjoy!
There you have it, the best of the best Jen Sincero quotes on success, money, habits, and having the right mindset. We hope they’ll inspire you to start living out that awesome and prosperous life that you deserve.
If you’ve yet to read any of her books, be sure to check at least one of them out. We don’t doubt that her wise words could be a game changer for you.
Note: We’re reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission
With that said, please feel free to book mark this page, share one of her inspiring quotes, or comeback soon whenever you need a little bit of that unique inspiration and motivation that only Jen Sincero can provide.
HOW TO MASTER YOUR MOTIVATION
First thing is first… If you want to master motivation, you need to master your internal game first.
What do we mean by this? You need to have a solid set of internal motivators…. And the best way to have this, is through the creation of a compelling goal or goals.
Why do you need compelling goals you ask? Because, when a compelling goal is created, it will pull you towards it.
We love what Best Selling author, Dr. Joe Vitale shared during an interview that the owner of The Strive conducted with him a long time ago. He stated that achieving goals are fun and easy for him, and that he finds real pleasure both in working towards those goals, and the actual attainment of them.
Now, if you listened to that interview, you’d know that he has authored 70+ books, which is no small achievement.
And from the sound of it, he did so with a smile on his face….
And the way he was able to do this, was by creating compelling goals that pulled him towards his achievement. In other words, he created goals that were exciting and energizing to him. Goals that he could hardly wait to accomplish.
MASTER YOUR INTERNAL MOTIVATION
So, rule #1 to master your motivation…..is related to internal motivation.
You need to set goals for yourself…and not just any goals, but extremely compelling goals.
If you need some help with goal setting, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get a free goal setting worksheet.
get a free goal setting worksheet.
LEVERAGE EXTERNAL MOTIVATION
Alright, rule #2 to master motivation……is to leverage external motivation.
A while back, we wrote an article related to optimal motivation. And the consensus was this, that in order to find optimal levels of motivation, one needs to have sufficient levels of both external and internal motivation. The two need to be married.
Now, external motivation, is motivation that stems from the outside…. Here is a nice little definition of external motivation for you….
“External motivation refers to behavior that is driven by external rewards such as money, fame, grades, and praise. This type of motivation arises from outside the individual, as opposed to internal motivation, which originates inside of the individual.”
So, great external motivators come in the form of watching a movie, video, or reading a good book… as they have the ability to remind you of the money, the fame, or the praise that you’ll receive once you reach your goals!!
As such, when we have strong compelling goals, and we combine them with a healthy dose of external motivation, i.e movies, books, media. Etc… we can really prime ourselves to heightened performance and improved goal achievement…..
And this leads me to third rule we must pay heed to, in order to master our motivation.
You ready for Rule #3 for mastering motivation?
USE HABIT TRIGGERS TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF
Rule #3 for mastering your motivation is to create a habit trigger around motivation.
High Performance coach Brendon Burchard, … talks extensively on the importance of having habit triggers set in place to keep us doing the things we most want and need to do.
In other words, if we want to stay energized and motivated for achieving our goals, we need to ensure we build in habit triggers that remind us to stay fired up….to keep moving forward, to keep grinding….to keep taking the actions that are going to get us to our mountain top!
Many of the people I’ve interviewed on the podcast in the past, have mentioned how important they found having a morning routine is… to staying motivated…. And in those morning routines…. Many have said they watch motivational videos, or listen to motivational podcasts as part of their morning routine.
In short, they’ve habitualized motivation. The morning routine is their habit trigger.
Now a powerful technique for habitualizing motivation that Brendon Burchard suggests… is to simply set a timer on your phone.
Now he speaks about setting a 50 minute reminder to get us up and move around, drink water, and do a bit of exercise every 50 minutes of working on a specific task or project… the result is increased productivity.
However, this same habit trigger hack can be used for motivating oneself.
If you’re a regular reader of The STRIVE, you’ll be doing this unconsciously…because just about everything we publish weaves powerful and motivational quotes, videos, or insights that can get you fired up.
And there you have it guys… 3 ways to master your motivation…..
Here they are again….
1) Focus on your internal motivation: In other words, create compelling goals that pull you into action!
2) Focus on using external motivation: tap external stimuli (movies, videos, books, magazines) from time to time to remind you what you’ll get when you achieve your goal.
3) Focus on habitualizing your motivation: create a habit trigger to ensure you are staying fired up for accomplishment. This can be in the form of a morning routine, using a timer every few hours, or whatever works for you… Wait a minute…
Mastering your motivation is a choice, and you now have the insights and the tools to make it happen.
Keep going for those dreams friends!
Till next time…..
PS – If you enjoyed this post on how to master motivation, then you’ll enjoy these other supporting resources on motivation:
75+ BEST DETERMINATION QUOTES TO INSPIRE SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT
Success requires determination. In a world full of distractions, doubters, and ceaseless obstacles, it is those who have a resolute and firm purpose, that find a way to achieve their aims.
It doesn’t matter if you’re aiming to lose weight, land that dream job, find true love, or build a fortune, determination will be needed. So, to help inspire the successful attainment of your big goals and inspiring dreams, we’re publishing this collection of determination quotes.
Our hope is they’ll inspire you to keep pushing forward when times get tough (as they eventually will) and find the determination you’ll need to stay the course till you arrive at your destination. So, if you’re ready for the best determination quotes to inspire you to success, let’s dive in:
DETERMINATION QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.” – Napoleon Hill
2. “A difficult time can be more readily endured if we retain the conviction that our existence holds a purpose – a cause to pursue, a person to love, a goal to achieve.” – John Maxwell
3. “If we attack our problems with determination we shall succeed.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
4. “Be like a postage stamp. Stick to it until you get there.” – Bob Proctor
5. “Faith will get you to a point. Luck will get you to a point. But to achieve the kind of success you dream about, you need to work. There are no shortcuts, you can’t cheat life, just get to work and don’t stop until you reach your highest potential.” – Denzel Washington
6. “Winners are ordinary people with an extraordinary determination.” – Anonymous
7. “A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough.” – John C. Bovee
8. “I determined never to stop until I had come to the end and achieved my purpose.” – David Livingstone
9. “Never consider the the possibility of failure; as long as you persist, you will be successful.” – Brian Tracy
10. “Nothing can withstand the power of the human will if it is willing to stake its very existence to the extent of its purpose.” – Benjamin Disraeli
11. “Drive, determination, passion, and hard work are all free and are more valuable than a pot of cash.” – Richard Branson
12. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
13. “The most essential factor is persistence — the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come.” – James Whitcomb Riley
14. “Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge
15. “No matter what’s happening right now, it’s setting you up for next level growth. Keep breathing. Keep going.” – Marie Forleo
16. “Luck is when determination meets opportunity.” – Richard Branson
17. “With strength and determination you can do anything you want in life, as long as you believe in yourself, because if you don’t, no one else will.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
18. “It’s the size of one’s will the determines success.” – Anonymous
19. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
20. “A dream doesn’t become a reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
21. “We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history.” – Sonia Johnson
22. “I believe success is achieved by ordinary people with extraordinary determination.” – Zig Ziglar
23. “It pays to be smart, but it pays more to be determined, disciplined, dependable, and driven.” – Adam Grant
24. “Do not underestimate the determination of a quiet man.” – Ian Duncan Smith
25. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
26. “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
27. “If you have discipline, drive, and determination… nothing is impossible.” – Dana Linn Bailey
28. “Determination, with an optimistic attitude is the key to success.” – Dalai Lama
29. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. “The determination to win is the better part of winning.” – Daisaku Ikeda
31. “The most essential factor is persistence — the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come.” – James Whitcomb Riley
32. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” – Mario Andretti
33. “An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the great distinction between great men and little men.” – Thomas Fuller
34. “Victory is the child of preparation and determination.” – Sean Hampton
35. “Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.” – Rocky Balboa
36. “Determination is the wake-up call to the human will.” – Tony Robbins
38. “Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way.” – Abraham Lincoln
39. “Life is not only merriment, it is desire and determination.” – Kahlil Gibran
40. “Nothing great will ever be achieved without great mean, and men are great only if they are determined to be so.” – Charles De Gaulle
41. “The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.” – Roger Bannister
42. “Some succeed because they are destined to, but most succeed because they are determined to.” – Henry Van Dyke
43. “The difference between men is in energy, in the strong will, in the settled purpose and in the invincible determination.” – Vince Lombardi
44. “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.” – Jesse Owens
46. “Working hard, being patient and being full of determination is perhaps the most fulfilling way of becoming rich.” – Robert Gardner
47. “Let us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen.” – Horace Mann
48. “Most people fail because they do not have determination and perseverance. Extraordinary people are determined and persevere, that is what makes them extraordinary.” – Catherine Pulsifer
49. “Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
50. “The power of determination will make you unstoppable.” – Jean Charest
51. “If you can’t fly then run. If you can’t run then walk. If you can’t walk then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
52. “If you think you can, you can. If you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
53. “It is your determination and persistence that will make you a successful person.” – Kenneth J. Hutchins
54. “Never go backward. Attempt, and do it with all your might. Determination is power.” – Charles Simmons
55. “One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat.” – Napoleon Hill
56. “We will find a way or make one.” – Hannibal
57. “There’s only one way to succeed in anything, and that’s to give it everything.” – Vince Lombardi
58. “Take passion and determination anywhere you go and we promise you, you’ll go far.” – Dorothea Jackson
59. “What does it take to be a champion? Desire, dedication, determination, concentration, and the will to win.” – Patty Berg
60. “Everything is going to be fine in the end. If it’s not fine, it’s not the end.” – Oscar Wilde
61. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
62. “If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.” – Zig Ziglar
63. “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” – Leonardo da Vinci
64. “Faith can move mountains but determination can help you build new ones.” – Nikita Dudani
65. “Motivation can be found in many different ways, if you can focus on your determination to overcome the odds, rather than how easy it is to quit.” – Dr. Phillip Terrance
66. “Determination is our light against the darkness of temporary setbacks, allowing us to push for victory no matter the obstacles.” – Dr. Moses Simuyemba
67. “If you are going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
68. “I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go, if you really want to go.” – Langston Hughes
69. “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
70. “Construct your determination with Sustained Effort, Controlled Attention, and Concentrated Energy. Opportunities never come to those who wait… they are captured by those who dare to attack.” – Paul J. Meyer
71. “In case of doubt, push on just a little further and then keep on pushing.” – General George S Patton, Jr.
72. “If your determination is fixed, I do not counsel you to despair. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson
73. “The only good luck many great men ever had was being born with the ability and determination to overcome bad luck.” – Channing Pollock
74. “What really distinguishes this generation in all countries from earlier generations … is its determination to act, its joy in action, the assurance of being able to change things by one’s own efforts.” – Hannah Arendt
75. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success.” – Mark Cuban
Bonus Quote on Determination
There you have it, the best of the best determination quotes for success. We hope you enjoyed the collection and found inspiration and encouragement in each quote.
With that said, please share the page, or any of one of these determination quotes with someone who needs a little push to keep moving forward on their dreams, or anyone whom might appreciate a bit of motivation.
Keep reaching for the stars….
Till you reach them,
PS – If you enjoyed these determination quotes, then you’ll probably love these inspiring quotes about persistence.
5 FASTEST WAYS TO GET RICH WITH A NORMAL JOB
35+ MYRON GOLDEN QUOTES ON SUCCESS AND GETTING RICH
JEFF BEZOS NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HE MAKES PER YEAR
THE JEN SINCERO SUCCESS STORY
DECISION FATIGUE: HOW TO OVERCOME THIS SECRET PRODUCTIVITY KILLER
TOP 7 TRAITS OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE THAT YOU SHOULD EMULATE
10 BEST PRODUCTIVITY BOOKS TO READ IN 2022
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
BEST DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS AND ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER APPS
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you looking for a...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
Self-Discipline3 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes7 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence6 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation12 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation10 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes7 months ago
100 BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration2 years ago
TOP 55 PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes1 year ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence8 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes2 years ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes7 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation7 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022