This 2022 got off to a rocky start – from pandemics to wars, it’s like we’ve been reliving the entire 20th century in just the last two years. Crazy, right? So, we could all use a little morale-boosting these days.
If you’ve been feeling down or unproductive lately, you’ve landed on the right spot. We’ve gathered a list of over 50 morale-boosting quotes that can give you the strength you need to keep going.
As an airsoft player and leader of our squad, I know how the right combination of words, at the right time, can instill incredible feelings along with a rush of adrenaline. And these inspiring words will help you tap into those reserves of strength and energy you likely didn’t even know existed.
Ready? Let’s dive in!
50+ Best Morale-Boosting Quotes To Keep You Energized And Productive So You Can Conquer The Day
1. “What could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail?” – Eleanor Roosevelt
2. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
3. “The sun itself is weak when it first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” – Charles Dickens
4. “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” – E.E. Cummings
5. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” – Michael Jordan
6. “The truth is that you always know the right thing to do. The tough part is doing it.” – General Norman Schwarzkopf, U.S. Army.
7. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
8. “We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf.” – George Orwell
9. “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.” – Maya Angelou
10. “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
11. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
12. “You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.” – Bob Marley
13. “Well done is better than well said.” – Benjamin Franklin
14. “A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy’s shoulders to let him know that the world hadn’t ended.” – Bruce Wayne
15. “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” – Mandy Hale
16. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mahatma Gandhi
17. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
18. “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.” – Thomas Jefferson
19. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
20. “There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.” – Booker T. Washington
“There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.” – Booker T. WashingtonTweet Quote
21. “I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.” – Elon Musk
22. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
23. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Oprah Winfrey
24. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
25. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addai
Leaders in any profession need to make sure that team morale is at an optimum level, and there is no institution in dire need of a constant morale boost other than the military because trainings and drills can get monotonous after a certain period of time.
Military leaders need to keep their squads motivated 24/7 and ready for any and all situations. The military has always relied on insignias and emblems in maintaining that esprit-de-corps within their squads. Hence, morale patches originate from the military and have played an integral part in uplifting the morale of military personnel.
Fun Fact: Did you know that John J. Pershing, a senior US army military commander, was one of the pioneers involved in creating morale patches for his units? Without him, the idea of morale-boosting, sports, military, or scouts patches might not have existed today.
Alright, let’s get back to these motivating morale boosting quotes.
Related: Best Ways To Boost Team Morale
26. “As long as they are well-intentioned, mistakes are not a matter for shame, but for learning.” – Margaret Heffernan
27. “Strength shows not only in the ability to persist but in the ability to start over.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
28. “There are far better things ahead than we ever leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
29. “Attempt the impossible in order to improve your work.” – Bette Davis
30. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – AristotleTweet Quote
31. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
32. “The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.” – Robert H. Schuller
33. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
34. “Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.” – Salvador Dali
35. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
36. “What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” – Richard Bach
37. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fail.” – Nelson Mandela
38. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
39. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
40. “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” – Winston Churchill
“Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” – Winston ChurchillTweet Quote
41. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
42. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
43. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
44. “In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
45. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
46. “Do the best you can. No one can do more than that.” – John Wooden
47. “If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” – Dalai Lama
48. “I now tried a new hypothesis: It was possible that I was more in charge of my happiness than I was allowing myself to be.” – Michelle Obama
49. “Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become an architect of your future.” – Robin Sharma
50. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
51. “A competent leader can get efficient service from poor troops, while on the contrary, an incapable leader can demoralize the best of troops.” – John J. Pershing
Enjoy reading these morale-boosting quotes when you need a push. For extra motivation, you can add some motivational mantras to the mix – whatever you need to get back up on your feet when you’re feeling low.
If you are a team leader, patches can also be a great way to boost the morale and enthusiasm of your team and create a healthy and competitive culture at the workplace. You can get creative and customize patches with logos and quotes to increase motivation and team spirit.
Hopefully, these morale-boosting quotes and ideas will help you go out there with confidence and a renewed vigor to conquer the day!
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Striving to achieve our big goals and dreams is not something that comes easily. Reaching for the stars can be painful. It’s hard work! Which is why so many people give up. Truth is, the people who reach their aims, are the one’s who never give. And it’s the reason we are publishing this set of Never Give Up Quotes.
Unfortunately, not everyone will achieve their dreams. Everyone can, but not everyone will. And the reason not everyone will, is because too many people give up on their dreams when the going gets tough. They run out of steam, they lose their enthusiasm, they become unmotivated.
Need Some Motivation For Not Giving Up?
What many of those who quit too soon don’t realize, is that they do have what it takes. They have what it takes, because there is a second wind that exists in all of us. A reserve of energy and enthusiasm that exists even when we feel like we have nothing left to give. But, the only way to tap this reserve, is by deciding to keep moving forward in the face of adversity. To choose to not give up, to try one more time, and just push through the pain!
Our hope, is that these motivational quotes about not giving up, will give you enough of a spark to get you past your slump. Because it is past that slump where all the magic happens. It is beyond that slump, where your success will be found.
So, internalize these never give up quotes, and use them to unravel that second wind, that holy wind which you have within…
BEST NEVER GIVE UP QUOTES TO PUSH YOU FORWARD
1. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
2. “Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does no one else.” – Anonymous
3. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
4. “Success is what happens after you have survived all your mistakes.” – Anora Lee
5. “Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you are Done” – Unknown
6. “How long should you try? Until.” – Jim Rohn
7. “97% of the people who quit to soon are employed by the 3% that never gave up.” – Anonymous
8. “There is no failure except in no longer trying.” – Elbert Hubbard
9. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
10. “Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.” – Barry Finlay
11. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
12. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” – H.G. Wells
13. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
14. “Survival can be summed up in three words – Never give up. That’s the heart of it really. Just keep trying.” – Bear Grylls
15. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” – ConfuciusTweet Quote
16. “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
17. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
18. “Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.” – Earl Nightingale
19. “He conquers who endures.” – Persius
20. “It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get back up.” – Vince Lombardi
21. “Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is true strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
23. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” – Vince Lombardi
24. “Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” – Unknown
25. “No matter how hard the battle gets or no matter how many people don’t believe in your dream, Never give up!” – Eric Thomas
“No matter how hard the battle gets or no matter how many people don’t believe in your dream, Never give up!” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
26. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” – Bill Bradley
27. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
28. “When you are going through hell, keep on going. Never never never give up.” – Winston Churchill
29. “I am not discouraged because every wrong attempt discarded is a step forward” – Thomas Edison
30. “The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” – Rocky
“The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” – RockyTweet Quote
HOW CAN YOU ACTUALLY USE THESE NEVER GIVE UP QUOTES?
Quotes allow us to get a better sense of the who a person is. They give us insights into people’s way of thinking, insights into their philosophies, insights in to how they accomplished what they accomplished.
In this case, these handful of never give up quotes will help you persevere, and can help you better align your thinking and your actions so that you can push through your dip, and find more success.
31. “Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering ‘I will try again tomorrow’.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
32. “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan
33. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
34. “The longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will happen in your favor.” – Jack Canfield
35. “Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.” – Zig Ziglar
“Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.” – Zig ZiglarTweet Quote
36. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
37. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps
38. “We will either find a way or make one.” – Hanibal
39. “Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.” – Jacob A. Riis
40. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
41. “A failure is not always a mistake. It may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.” – B.F. Skinner
42. “Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
43. “Never give up if it is something that you really want.” – Debbie Millman
44. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
45. “I was taught that way of progressing is neither swift nor easy.” – Marie Curie
46. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
47. “The fight is over ONLY if you stop swinging…..” – Atlas Rowe
48. “Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
49. “The path to success will leave you callused, bruised, and very tired. It will also leave you empowered.” – David Goggins
50. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” – John Wooden
51. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
52. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
53. “Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” – Vince Lombardi
54. “Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries.” – James A. Michener
55. “Be like the cliff against which the waves continually break; but it stands firm and tames the fury of the water around it.” – Marcus Aurelius
“Be like the cliff against which the waves continually break; but it stands firm and tames the fury of the water around it.” – Marcus AureliusTweet Quote
56. “You just never give up. You do a task to the best of your abilities and beyond.” – Debbie Reynolds
57. “Never give up on the fight until you win the belt.” – Israel Ayivor
58. “When you give up on life, never give up on yourself, because there is so much for you to keep on giving!” – Oprah Winfrey
59. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
60. “I never lose. I either win or learn.” – Nelson Mandela
61. “Never give up. Great things take time. Be patient.” – Never Give Up Quote
62. “One day, you will thank yourself for never giving up. So press on!” – Anonymous
63. “You’re a fighter. Look at everything you’ve overcome. Don’t give up now.” – Olivia Benson
64. “Never let anyone else tell you what is possible.” – Shane Parrish
65. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
66. “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” – William Feather
67. “Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.” – Zig Ziglar
68. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
69. “Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” – Steve Jobs
70. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
“Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher StoweTweet Quote
71. “Out of difficulties grow miracles.” – Jean de la Bruyere
72. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert. H. Schuller
73. “Don’t give up. I believe in you all. A person’s a person. No matter how small.” – Dr. Suess
74. “It takes a dream to get started, desire to keep going, and determination to finish.” – Eddie Harris, Jr.
75. “Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” – Marilyn Vos Savant
“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” – Marilyn Vos SavantTweet Quote
76. “You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.” – Elon Musk
77. “Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.” – Anonymous
78. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
79. “A winner is just a loser who tried one more time.” – George M. Moore Jr.
80. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. – Earl Nightingale
“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. – Earl NightingaleTweet Quote
81. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
82. “When a defining moment comes along, you can do one of two things. Define the moment, or let the moment define you.” – Roy McAvoy
83. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
84. “Part of being a champ is acting like a champ. You have to learn how to win and not run away when you lose.” – Nancy Kerrigan
85. “Remember: Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.” – Rocky
86. “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.” – Anonymous
87. “Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so that you can be all that you were intended to be.” – Charlie Jones
88. “Don’t quit. Never give up trying to build the world you can see, even if others can’t see it. Listen to your drum and your drum only. It’s the one that makes the sweetest sound.” – Simon Sinek
89. “If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds.” – Jesse Jackson
90. “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.” – Nicki Minaj
91. “In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always
wins – not through strength, but through persistence.” – Buddha
92. “Genius often really is just persistence in disguise.” – Ryan Holiday
93. “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” – Anonymous
94. “Never stop just because you feel defeated. The journey to the other side is attainable only after great suffering.” – Santosh Kalwar
95. “Going on one more round, when you don’t think you can, that’s what makes all the difference in your life.” – Sylvester Stallone
“Going on one more round, when you don’t think you can, that’s what makes all the difference in your life.” – Sylvester StalloneTweet Quote
96. “Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.” – Winston Churchill
97. “Hold fast to your dreams, for without them life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.” —Langston Hughes
98. “The people who stick with things for years and never stop almost always win the race.” – James Clear
99. “If you can’t fly then run. If you can’t run then walk. If you can’t walk then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
100. “You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you can’t, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don’t give up.” – Chuck Yeager
“You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you can’t, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don’t give up.” – Chuck YeagerTweet Quote
101. “Resolve never to quit, never to give up, no matter what the situation.” – Jack Nicklaus
102. “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
103. “God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles and a reward for your faithfulness. Don’t give up.” – Eric Thomas
Bonus Quote About Not Giving Up
Bonus: We have one last bonus quote for you to encourage you to not give up. It stems from a man whom we believe is the epitome of persistence, and who’s encouraging story can give anyone the second-wind they need to keep moving forward.
“Sometimes, a winner is a dreamer who just won’t quit.” – Rudy
Never Give Up
Great job getting through these quotes about never giving up! I knew you could get through these quotes, just like you’re gonna get through whatever challenges you’re facing right now.
If you were feeling as if you wanted to give up before reading these inspiring quotes, we hope that they, at the very least, have helped to break your thought pattern of ‘giving up’.
And for whatever reason, if you still feel like you may want to throw in the towel, all I ask, is that you read this first. It may change your mind.
Remember, if you’ve given every ounce of what’s left inside of you, despite feeling as if you have nothing left to give, you’ve already WON!
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these never give up quotes above; then you’ll love this motivational gem.
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
One of the key ingredients to achieving success and winning in life, is effort. In fact, it may be the one sole ingredient to success that each human alive has the ability to control. Which is why we’ve dedicated this page specifically to effort quotes.
From most of our research (and life experiences) we’ve observed that the amount of effort and intensity one applies to a given task, goal, or vision; directly impacts the quality and swiftness of that goal’s completion.
A Philosophy of Effort
Without a doubt, effort is a critical factor in goal achievement. But more importantly, effort is the key to unlocking our potential. As such we want to help as many people as possible embrace such a philosophy by sharing some of the most powerful quotes on effort we could find.
Please know, that these are the best of the best effort quotes you’ll find. We believe that if you want to be the best, you need to read the best.
There’s no doubt these effort quotes will serve as a reliable reminder of effort’s role in your success. In addition, they will help encourage you to unleash your untapped levels of effort. And when that happens you will begin unlocking your potential and all the success you deserve will start coming your way.
So without further ado, here is your new reliable list of the 100 most motivating effort quotes available. Let them rev up your effort-engines, so you can go forth and unleash your potential! Let’s dive in!
100 Inspiring Effort Quotes to Help You Unlock Your Potential
1. “The heights by great men reached and kept, Were not attained by sudden flight, But they, while their companions slept, Were toiling upward in the night.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
2. “For every disciplined effort there is a multiple reward.” – Jim Rohn
3. “I am grinding while your sleeping.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
4. Plough deep while sluggards sleep.” – Benjamin Franklin
5. “All the so-called “secrets of success” will not work unless you do.” – Anonymous
6. “The only thing that has kept me around is my effort.” – Ray Lewis
7. “Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt.” – José Ortega y Gassett
8. “There’s not a person on my team in 16 years that has consistently beat me to the ball every play. That ain’t got nothing to do with talent, That’s just got everything to do with effort, and nothing else.” – Ray Lewis
9. “Ideas don’t work for people unwilling to do the work.” – Robin Sharma
10. “Effort is grossly underrated.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
11. “Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they’ve got a second. Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.” – William James
12. “A great work demands a great sacrifice, and who is not capable of a great sacrifice is not capable of a great work.” – Muriel Strode
13. “You can’t have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic.” – Anonymous
14. “All I ever knew, was that effort would get me seen on tape, effort would get me noticed to get to the league, effort would one day take care of my mom and my kids. Effort, which is between you and you. Nobody else can give you effort. Effort is what is inside” – Ray Lewis
15. “If a man is called a street-sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street-sweeper who did his job well.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
16. “Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still.” – Chinese Proverb
17. “They indeed are fools who are satisfied with the fruits of their past effort and do not engage themselves in self-effort now.” – Swami Venkatesananda
18. “An industrious dunce is often more successful in life than his learned neighbor.” – James Lendall Basford
19. “I CAN is 100 times more important than IQ” – Anonymous
20. “Success is dependent on effort.” – Sophocles
21. “If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.” – Dave Weinbaum
22. “I’ve got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.” – Larry Bird
23. “Great effort springs naturally from great attitude.” – Pat Riley
24. “Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is.” – Zig Ziglar
25. “When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work.” George Bernard Shaw
26. “It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.” – Theodore Roosevelt
“It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.” – Theodore RooseveltTweet Quote
27. “About the only thing that comes to us without effort is old age.” – Gloria Pitzer
28. “Success is a ladder you cannot climb with your hands in your pockets.” – Anonymous
29. “For us, there is only the trying. The rest is not our business.” – T.S. Eliot
30. “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.” – Mahatma GandhiTweet Quote
31. “Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men and women who kept on working.” – Anonymous
32. “Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.” – William James
33. “The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work.” – Emile Zola
“The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work.” – Emile ZolaTweet Quote
34. “Continuous Effort, not strength or intelligence, is the key to unlocking our potential.” – Winston Churchill
35. “The view is better when it is earned.” – Anonymous
36. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
37. “Put in 5% more effort than “there’s only so much I can do” and you’ll be way ahead of the game.” – Terri Guillemets
38. “Sweat is the cologne of accomplishment.” – Heywood Hale Broun
39. “The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen.” – Sarah Brown
40. “Much effort, much prosperity.” – Euripides
41. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
42. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
43. “The mode by which the inevitable comes to pass is effort.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
“The mode by which the inevitable comes to pass is effort.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.Tweet Quote
44. “There’s nothing like biting off more than you can chew, and then chewing anyway.” – Mark Burnett
45. “Put your heart, mind, intellect and soul even to your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda
46. “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.” – James Allen
“In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.” – James AllenTweet Quote
47. “Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat.” – Ann Landers
48. “The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.” – Anonymous
49. “The level path is easy, but it will not bring you to the mountaintop.” – Dr. Idel Dreimer
50. “Much good work is lost for the lack of a little more.” – Edward H. Harriman
Temperature Check on These Quotes About Effort
One of the things we love most about quotes, is their ability to inspire, uplift, and encourage. And in the case of these effort quotes, they also have the ability to energize. If you’ve gotten to this point and have started to feel a bit charged up, then keep reading, because it means the quotes are working.
After you read the next 50 quotes on effort, don’t be surprised if you feel the urge fire up a pot of coffee and start hatching up plans to take over the world!
Related: Work Hard and You Will Succeed
51. “The elevator to success is not running; you must climb the stairs.” – Zig Ziglar
52. “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.” – Anonymous
53. “Men are made stronger on realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm.” – Sidney J. Phillips
“Men are made stronger on realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm.” – Sidney J. PhillipsTweet Quote
54. “Education comes from within; you get it by struggle and effort and thought.” – Napoleon Hill
55. “Gold medals are made out of sweat, blood, and tears and effort in the gym every day.” – Gabby Douglas
56. “The healthiest competition occurs when average people win by putting above average effort.” – Colin Powell
“The healthiest competition occurs when average people win by putting above average effort.” – Colin PowellTweet Quote
57. “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” – Arnold Palmer
58. “Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.” – Aeschylus
59. “Sometimes, things may not go your way, but the effort should be there every single night.” – Michael Jordan
60. “Life can be boring unless you put some effort into it.” – John C. Maxwell
61. “Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable.” – John Wooden
62. “Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.” – Sam Ewing
63. “Unwearied ceaseless effort is the price that must be paid for turning faith into a rich infallible experience.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“Unwearied ceaseless effort is the price that must be paid for turning faith into a rich infallible experience.” – Mahatma GandhiTweet Quote
64. “The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of each individual.” – Vince Lombardi
65. “You’re always learning. The problem is, sometimes you stop and think you understand the world. This is not correct. The world is always moving. You never reach the point you can stop making an effort.” – Paulo Coelho
66. “The results you achieve will be in direct proportion to the effort you apply.” – Denis Waitley
“The results you achieve will be in direct proportion to the effort you apply.” – Denis WaitleyTweet Quote
67. “Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.” – Napoleon Hill
68. “Make each day count by setting specific goals to succeed, then putting forth every effort to exceed your own expectations.” – Les Brown
69. “It’s the constant and determined effort that breaks down all resistance, sweeps away all obstacles.” – Claude M. Bristol
70. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy JohnsonTweet Quote
71. “It doesn’t matter if you lose, it matters if you don’t try.” – Unknown
72. “The real tragedy is the tragedy of the man who never in his life braces himself for his one supreme effort, who never stretches to his full capacity, never stands to his full stature.” – Arnold Bennett
73. “God doesn’t require us to succeed, he only requires that you try.” – Mother Teresa
74. “Try and fail, but don’t fail to try.” – Stephen Kaggwa
75. “Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
76. “I am a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
“I am a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.” – Thomas JeffersonTweet Quote
77. “Each man is the smith of his own fortune.” – Appius Claudius
78. “A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood.” – George S. Patton
79. “Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you’re willing to pay the price.” – Vince Lombardi
80. “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” – Earl Nightingale
81. “The man who succeeds is a man who has withstood the tests of time, trials, and has made every effort count.” – Hermann J. Steinherr
82. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” ― Earl Nightingale
83. “People are rewarded in public for what they’ve practiced for years in private.” – Anthony Robbins
“People are rewarded in public for what they’ve practiced for years in private.” – Anthony RobbinsTweet Quote
84. “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
85. “Problems are only opportunities in work clothes.” – Henry J. Kaiser
86. “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” – Seneca
“It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” – SenecaTweet Quote
87. “He who seeks rest finds boredom….He who seeks work finds rest.” – Anonymous
88. “The one thing that matters is the effort.” – Antoine De Saint-Exupery
89. “Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can.” – Lowell Thomas
90. “There is no substitute for work.” – Vince Lombardi
91.“Be willing to give that extra effort that separates the winner from the one in second place.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
92. “Confidence is not something that comes out of nowhere. It is the result of months and years of practice, constant work, effort, and determination.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
93. “A little more persistence a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn into a glorious success.” – Elbert Hubbard
“A little more persistence a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn into a glorious success.” – Elbert HubbardTweet Quote
94. “One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time.” – John Wanamaker
95. “As one makes an impartial study of successful people, one is drawn to inevitable conclusion that persistence, concentration of effort and definiteness of purpose are the major sources of their achievements.” – Napoleon Hill
96. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
97. “Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile.” – Vince Lombardi
98. “If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.” – Michael Jordan
99. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
100. “Success in anything will always come down to this: Focus & Effort, and we control both of them.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Success in anything will always come down to this: Focus & Effort, and we control both of them.” – Dwayne “The Rock” JohnsonTweet Quote
101. “Very few people are really capable of sustained effort, and that’s the reason why we have comparatively few outstanding successes.” – James McDonald
Bonus Effort Quote
Bonus: Here’s our last and final effort quote. We set this one aside because we believe it’s powerful and says a lot a bout what it takes to succeed, namely, that you just have to be willing to put in the effort. Enjoy.
“Do the work. Everyone wants to be successful, but nobody wants to do the work.” – Gary VaynerchukTweet Quote
Final Thoughts on These Effort Quotes
Alright, you made it through the internet’s most powerful gauntlet of effort quotes. Now how do you feel? Honestly!
Fan-freaking-tastic!!!? Just as we suspected.
It’s all about effort friends. We all have the ability to dial it up, or dial it down in our lives. We can choose to try valiantly to accomplish, or we can choose to just go through the motions.
The ability to win is available to us all, and we are in complete control of how much of it we get to experience in this life through effort.
So, use these select effort quotes as a resource to live with more intensity. Let them encourage and support you in all your efforts towards reaching your potential, maximizing your achievements, and finding more success!
Till you reach your aims,
PS – If you enjoyed these effort quotes, then you’ll love these Badass Quotes on Work Ethic!
Winning takes place by going the extra mile, and this new tool was specifically designed to help you go the distance.
BEST TOUGH TIMES QUOTES TO HELP YOU THROUGH THE DIFFICULTIES OF LIFE
It’s you’re seeking some uplifting tough times quotes then this page is for you. However, before we dive into them its important to know this; The world can seem rough and tough sometimes. Heck, for most people, it can seem like life is a challenge most of the time. But you know what? All things come to pass, especially the hard times.
True, sometimes many of us let our circumstances get the best of us, but, we are here to tell you that you CAN outlast your predicaments. You CAN weather your storms, and that there IS a light at the end of your tunnel.
So, if you’re currently going through tough times in your life, if you’re going through hell… well, take heed of the advice of these quotes below, and just keep going.
BEST TOUGH TIMES QUOTES TO PUSH YOU THROUGH
1. “There is neither happiness nor unhappiness in this world; there is merely the comparison of one state to the other. Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss.” – Alexandre Dumas
2. “Be like the cliff against which the waves continually break; but it stands firm and tames the fury of the water around it.” – Marcus Aurelius
3. “The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.” – Randy Pausch
“The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.” —Randy PauschTweet Quote
4. “There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them. But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there.” – Paulo Coelho
5. “Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong.” – Muhammad Ali
6. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale CarnegieTweet Quote
7. “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength. ” – Napoleon Bonaparte
8. “When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ’Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” – Thomas Paine
10. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
11. “Be strong now, because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.” – Anonymous
12. “When everything seems to be against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
13. “When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.” – Joel Olsteen
“When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.” – Joel OlsteenTweet Quote
14. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a know and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
15. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice.” – Bob Marley
16. “Tough times don’t define you, they refine you.” – Anonymous
17. “We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
18. “You have been assigned this mountain so that you can show others it can be moved.” – Mel Robbins
19. “Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.” – Roy T. Bennett
20. “One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time.” – John Wannamaker
21. “Surround yourself with those who believe in you. Your life is too important for anything less.” – Steve Goodier
22. “God will carry you through the storm.” – Isaiah 43.2
23. “Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
“Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. MarineTweet Quote
24. “You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” – Mary Tyler Moore
25. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
26. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce LeeTweet Quote
27. “Everything is hard before it is easy.” – Goethe
28. “You will never be successful, until you turn your pain into greatness, until you allow your pain to push you from where you are to push you to where you need to be. Stop running from you pain and embrace your pain. Your pain is going to be a part of your prize, a part of your product. I challenge you to push yourself.” – Eric Thomas
29. “A gem cannot be polished without friction.” – Seneca
30. “Nothing happens to anyone that he can’t endure” – Marcus Aurelius
31. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so let us all be thankful.” – Buddha
32. “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling
33. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
34. “Tough times are inevitable in life and in business. But how you compose yourself during those times defines your spirit and will define your future.” – Richard Branson
35. “The things that hurt, instruct.” – Benjamin Franklin
36. “Failure shows us the way—by showing us what isn’t the way.” – Ryan Holiday
“Failure shows us the way—by showing us what isn’t the way.” – Ryan Holiday, The Obstacle is The WayTweet Quote
37. “No pressure, no diamonds.” – Thomas Carlyle
Bonus Quotes About Getting Through Tough Times
Bonus Quote: “If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs…If you can wait and not be tired by waiting…If you can think – and not make thoughts your aim…If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you…Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it.” – Rudyard Kipling
“If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs…If you can wait and not be tired by waiting…If you can think – and not make thoughts your aim…If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you…Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it.” – Rudyard KiplingTweet Quote
Alright friends, hopefully these inspiring tough times quotes will help you in a big way.
Use them to get you through whatever tough times you may be facing at the moment. Read them or recite them every day to stay optimistic.
The markets will always seem to be crashing, and your business or finances may seem to be constantly taking a thrashing, but don’t lose hope.
Your better tomorrow is just around the bend, but you’ll never know if you don’t turn the corner.
So, keep to it my friend, and turn your corner.
50+ SATURDAY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO KEEP YOU MOVING
Saturday is most people’s favorite day. It is a day to enjoy the fruit of our labor, especially after grinding for five days straight. It’s a day to relax. However, Saturday is also a special day for dream chasers. It’s a critical day, because it is the day that progress can be made towards our goals. So, in honor of those seeking to wind up, while their competition is winding down, we are publishing these Saturday Motivational Quotes.
Our hope, is that they’ll give you that extra nudge you’ll need to stay focused on your goals, and to stay the course while everyone else seems to being “taking it easy.” So, if you’re ready to keep your fire lit so you can get to work, let’s get to it:
BEST SATURDAY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES
1. “You need a strong end to the week, not a weekend.” – Joe Duncan
2. “Saturday is not for shopping, it is for striving.” – Atlas Rowe
3. “I am grinding while your sleeping.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
4. “If you’re not willing to risk the usual, you’ll have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
5. “Grind now, relax later.”
6. “99% of people are not willing to do what it takes to make their dreams come true.” – Will Smith
“99% of people are not willing to do what it takes to make their dreams come true.” – Will SmithTweet Quote
7. “The secret to getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
8. “Don’t exchange what you want most for what you want at the moment.” – Anonymous
9. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
10. “Work every waking hour.” – Elon Musk
11. “The heights by great men reached and kept, Were not attained by sudden flight, But they, while their companions slept, Were toiling upward in the night.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
12. “You might not be able to outthink, outmarket or outspend your competition, but you can outwork them.” – Lou Holtz
13. “If you can’t outplay them, outwork them.” – Ben Hogan
14. “Pearls don’t lie on the seashore. If you want one, you must dive for it.” – Chinese Proverb
15. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
16. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louise Stevenson
“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louise StevensonTweet Quote
17. “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
18. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
19. “It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business.” – Mark Cuban
20. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” – Oprah Winfrey
21. “Do not consider painful what is good for you.” – Euripides
22. “Do not bite at the bait of pleasure till you know there is no hook beneath it.” – Thomas Jefferson
23. “The grind doesn’t stop just because it’s Saturday.” – Saturday Motivational Quote
24. “Focus on your potential instead of your limitations.” – Alan Loy McGinnis
25. “The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.” – Eric Thomas
26. “When you play, play hard; when you work, don’t play at all.” – Theodore Roosevelt
27. “Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
28. “Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
29. “Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.” – Jules Renard.
30. “Even if it’s Saturday, grind like it’s Monday.” – Atlas Rowe
31. “If you rest too long the weeds take the garden.” – Jim Rohn
32. “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
33. “If you had one shot, or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment, would you capture it, or just let it slip?” – Eminem
“If you had one shot, or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment, would you capture it, or just let it slip?” – EminemTweet Quote
34. “Lost time is never found again.” – Benjamin Franklin
35. “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
36. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
37. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
38. “My work is like my vacation, so in a way every day is like Saturday.” – Ludacris.
39. “We need the spirit of Sunday carried over to Monday and continued until Saturday.” – Edward McKendree Bounds
40. “Nothing is worth more than this day.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
41. “Spring has past, summer has gone and winter is here…. And the song that I was meant to sing…. remains unsung, for I have spent my days stringing and unstringing my instrument.” – Rabindranath Tagore
42. “You are what you do, not what you say you do.” – Carl Jung
43. “Doing nothing gets you nothing.” – Sean Reichle
44. “For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.” – Jack Canfield
45. “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” — Jim Carrey
46. “Dream big. Start small. But most of all, start.” – Simon Sinek
45. “Don’t rest and don’t stop – ever. Most valuable chips you have are your mind-set, actions, persistence, and creativity.” – Grant Cardone
47. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Anonymous
48. “There is no traffic jam along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach
49. “Ambition is the first step to success. The second step is action.” – Mel Robbins
50. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
51. “I don’t stop when I’m tired. I stop when I’m done.” – David Goggins
52. “Work every day. No matter what has happened the day or night before, get up and bit on the nail.” – Ernest Hemmingway
53. “Every day is a gift. But some days are packaged better.” – Sanhita Baruah
54. “Okay Saturday, let’s do awesome things.” – Anonymous
55. “It’ Saturday, so what? If you want to get ahead, you better get to work.” – The STRIVE
56. “You may delay, but time will not.” – Benjamin Franklin
57. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
58. “Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned.” – Peter Marshall
59. “You will find that the more successful the individual, the less inclined he is to make excuses.” – David J. Schwartz
60. “Action will destroy your procrastination.” – Og Mandino
61. “You have to fight to reach your dream, you have to sacrifice and work hard for it.” – Lionel Messi
62. “Stay hungry. Stay humble.” – Tom Brady
63. “Money never sleeps, pal.” – Gordon Gekko
64. “You either do what is hard and succeed or do what is easy and live in mediocrity.” – Eric Thomas
65. “Stop constantly taking the easy way out. No blockbuster movie was ever based on an easy life.” – Patrick Bet-David
Bonus Quote for Saturday Motivation
Bonus: Here’s our last and final Saturday Motivational quote. We added it as a bonus because it sums up best why you should stay motivated and driven to take care of business, even if it is a Saturday….
Alright, there you have it, some of the best Saturday motivational quotes to get you moving and doing. We hope you bookmark this page for your Saturday Strive.
Come back to this page any time you need a good dose of Saturday morning motivation, or to be encouraged to take advantage of the day to get ahead.
Till you reach your aims,
75+ ERIC THOMAS QUOTES FOR CREATING MASSIVE SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE
Eric Thomas, who’s also known to many as ET or the hip hop preacher, is a world-renowned motivational speaker, author, and educator who’s powerful message and no-nonsense approach to success and personal responsibility has inspired and awakened hundreds of millions of people all over the world. Having once been homeless and living out of abandoned buildings due to bad decisions he made, to then turning his life around and creating an inspired life for himself, ET knows a thing or two about overcoming adversity, exceeding expectations, and achieving success, which is why we’ve pulled together this collection of Eric Thomas quotes.
Our hope is that these quotes will give you a better understanding on exactly what it takes to turn your life around, take responsibility for your circumstances, and start creating the life you deserve to live. But more importantly, we hope these quotes empower and motivate you to reach for your most cherished aims and unlock your greatness.
So, if you’re ready to be inspired to unleash your own potential, then let’s dive right into the highly motivational Eric Thomas quotes:
BEST ERIC THOMAS QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
2. “You either do what is hard and succeed or do what is easy and live in mediocrity.” – Eric Thomas
3. “Don’t make a habit out of choosing what feels good over what’s actually good for you.” – Eric Thomas
4. “What you envision in your mind, how you see yourself, and how you envision the world around you is of great importance, because those things become your focus.” – Eric Thomas
5. “Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be!” – Eric Thomas
“Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be!” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
6. “All roads that lead to success have to pass through hardwork boulevard.” – Eric Thomas
7. “You can get through this. You are bigger than your pain, don’t give up, don’t give in.” – Eric Thomas
8. “Everybody wants to be a beast until it’s time to do what beasts do.” – Eric Thomas
9. “Look in the mirror, that’s your competition.” – Eric Thomas
10. “The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.” – Eric Thomas
“The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
11. “Be stronger than your excuses. At the end of pain is success.” – Eric Thomas
12. “The most important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what you are, for what you will become.” – Eric Thomas
13. “Stop looking for permission to pursue your dreams! They are your dreams and you don’t need a co-signer to chase them.” – Eric Thomas
14. “I dare you to be great. I challenge you to be great in every single thing that you do.” – Eric Thomas
15. “People with good intentions make promises. But people with good character keep them.” – Eric Thomas
“People with good intentions make promises. But people with good character keep them.” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
16. “You will never be successful, until you turn your pain into greatness, until you allow your pain to push you from where you are to push you to where you need to be. Stop running from you pain and embrace your pain. Your pain is going to be a part of your prize, a part of your product. I challenge you to push yourself.” – Eric Thomas
17. “I’ve got a dream that is worth more than my sleep.” – Eric Thomas
18. “The only person that remembers the dude that came in second place, is the dude that came in second place!” – Eric Thomas
19. “I do not take constructive criticism from people who have never constructed anything.” – Eric Thomas
20. “Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever.” – Eric Thomas
21. “You wanna shine like a diamond you gotta get cut like a diamond.” – Eric Thomas
22. “Success is not for the weak and uncommitted, sometimes it’s gonna hurt.” – Eric Thomas
23. “To get to that next level, you gotta learn to get uncomfortable being uncomfortable.” – Eric Thomas
24. “We all have the ability to create greatness in our lives.” – Eric Thomas
25. “No alarm clock needed, my passion wakes me up.” – Eric Thomas
26. “Some days are harder than others to get up early and grind, but I’d much rather suffer a little today than struggle the rest of my life.” – Eric Thomas
27. “God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles and a reward for your faithfulness. Don’t give up.” – Eric Thomas
28. “Stop being average. You’re not even good. You were born to be great.” – Eric Thomas
29. “Greatness is never on discount. Greatness is never on sale. Greatness is never half off. It’s all or nothing. It’s all day, every day. Greatness is never on discount.” – Eric Thomas
30. “I use pain to push me to greatness.” – Eric Thomas
31. “If you only have 24 hours in a day, your success is dependent upon how you use the 24.” – Eric Thomas
32. “I’m gonna make the rest of my life, the best of my life.” – Eric Thomas
33. “Everybody has a dream, but not everybody has a grind.” – Eric Thomas
34. “Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour or a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside and something else will takes its place. If I quit however, it will last forever.” – Eric Thomas
35. “Don’t be upset with the result you didn’t get from the work you didn’t do.” – Eric Thomas
“Don’t be upset with the result you didn’t get from the work you didn’t do.” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
36. “Practice doesn’t make perfect. Practice makes permanence.” – Eric Thomas
37. “Don’t cry to quit. You already in pain, you already hurt! Get a reward from it!” – Eric Thomas
38. “You cannot afford to live in potential for the rest of your life. At some point, you have to unleash the potential and make your move.” – Eric Thomas
39. “The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.” – Eric Thomas
40. “Stop whining, start grinding.” – Eric Thomas
41. “Sometimes it ain’t about being the most talented. Sometimes it ain’t about being the smartest. Sometimes it’s not even about working the hardest. Sometimes it’s about consistency!” – Eric Thomas
42. “I’m not the smartest. But you will not out work me! I wake up every morning at 3 o’clock!” – Eric Thomas
43. “When you feel like you’ve given all you’ve got! You gotta take one more step!” – Eric Thomas
44. “Stop whining. You’re not a victim. You’re a victor.” – Eric Thomas
45. “When all your energy gone! When you have nothing left! That’s when it’s show time!” – Eric Thomas
“When all your energy gone! When you have nothing left! That’s when it’s show time!” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
46. “Take advantage of the opportunity of a lifetime, in the lifetime of the opportunity!” – Eric Thomas
47. “If you still alive, you not done everything you could do. If you still alive, there’s still room for growth.” – Eric Thomas
48. “Without struggle, there is no progress. Embrace the struggle, and remember that a setback, is a setup for a comeback.” – Eric Thomas
49. “The world does not conspire against you. You conspire against you. It’s you versus you.”
50. “You can’t defeat your demons if you’re still enjoying their company.” – Eric Thomas
51. “A person who has nothing to lose will help you lose everything you ever worked for.” – Eric Thomas
52. “Someone took that same situation you’ve been complaining about and won with it.” – Eric Thomas
53. “Keep grinding! Stay persistent! One day you gonna wake up and be exactly where you dreamed you would be.” – Eric Thomas
54. “I dare you to try to shortcut success! It’s not going to happen! There are no shortcuts to success!” – Eric Thomas
55. “I realized the secret to success is finishing! And not just finishing, but finishing strong!” – Eric Thomas
“I realized the secret to success is finishing! And not just finishing, but finishing strong!” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
56. “Stop holding people to higher expectations than you have for yourself.” – Eric Thomas
57. “You can’t expect someone to do something for you or with you that you’re not even willing to do for yourself.” – Eric Thomas
58. “Don’t look back — You’re not going that way.” – Eric Thomas
59. “One of the blueprint’s to success is you gotta have a sense of urgency.” – Eric Thomas
60. “The goal is to win not to look like you’re winning.” – Eric Thomas
61. “Freedom begins the moment you realize someone else has been writing your story and it’s time you took the pan from his hand and started writing it yourself.” – Eric Thomas
62. “You will not experience all life has to offer you or begin to experience life at its fullest as long as you are satisfied with mediocrity.” – Eric Thomas
63. “Mediocrity = average, and you can’t live like the 1% being average! Stop selling yourself short and push yourself every single day.” – Eric Thomas
65. “It only takes one person to make a dream become a reality. And that’s you.” – Eric Thomas
“It only takes one person to make a dream become a reality. And that’s you.” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
66. “If you are capable of doing more, do more!” – Eric Thomas
67. “Your relationships will either make you or break you and there is no such thing as a neutral relationship.” People either inspire you to greatness or pull you down in the gutter, it’s that simple. No one fails alone, and no one succeeds alone.” – Eric Thomas
68. “You are the executive director and screenwriter of your life.” – Eric Thomas
69. “Every day I wake up and I am who I say I am and I get what I get because I stay in beast mode.” – Eric Thomas
70. “Be phenomenal or be forgotten.” – Eric Thomas
71. “If you’re not willing to approach it with all you got, don’t approach it all.” – Eric Thomas
72. “Your value increases as your ability to execute increases. Kingdoms, dynasty’s, and legacies aren’t established through lip service. Say less. Do more!” – Eric Thomas
73. “It’s not too late but if you keep procrastinating it’s about to be too late.” – Eric Thomas
74. “Procrastination makes easy things hard, hard things harder.” – Eric Thomas
75. “Never settle. Don’t be a champion for a day. Be a champion for the rest of your life.” – Eric Thomas
“Never settle. Don’t be a champion for a day. Be a champion for the rest of your life.” – Eric ThomasTweet Quote
Bonus Eric Thomas Quote
Bonus: Alright, here is one of our favorite Eric Thomas quotes. We added it as bonus, because we stand behind it 100%.
Great job making it to the end of these highly motivational Eric Thomas quotes. We hope they both fired you up and got you inspired and wanting to start making moves on your big goals and dreams.
Sometimes, all it takes to turn our lives around is one great word, a powerful quote, or a small nudge in the right direction. That said, if you haven’t achieved all of your dreams, keep grinding.
Till you reach your aims,
10 ABUNDANCE AFFIRMATIONS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
TOP 7 BENEFITS OF A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
THE GARY VEE STORY OF SUCCESS
10 POWERFUL PROSPERITY MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
THE MARK CUBAN SUCCESS STORY
BARBARA CORCORAN NET WORTH + HOW MUCH SHE MAKES PER YEAR
35+ MOTIVATIONAL TAI LOPEZ QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2023)
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP AND NOT WORK UNTIL YOU DIE
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. If you’ve ever asked yourself,...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
BEST WORKOUT APPS AND DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS
This review for best workout apps may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are...
Self-Discipline4 weeks ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2023)
Quotes3 weeks ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence12 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2023)
Motivation3 months ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation2 weeks ago
100+ INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes1 year ago
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration5 months ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Inspiration4 days ago
100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
Confidence1 year ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes2 months ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY QUOTES
Motivation1 week ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation3 weeks ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2023