If you’re looking for some of the best motivational movies for success then you’ll love this page. Why? Because we love movies. Especially the ones that can inspire and motivate us to reach higher. Now, one of things we love most about movies, is the amount of value packaged into each one.
Most people don’t realize this, but every time we watch a movie, we get the chance to experience a work of art, that in most cases, took multiple millions of dollars to create. And we get to do so for a meager $10 to $20 per movie. We get to reap the benefits of days, months, and sometimes even years-worth of effort by a committed team of people, all in just few short hours.
Most movies are jam packed with value. Especially, the great ones! The ones that not only entertain, but the ones that inspire, uplift, and motivate us to new heights of energy, emotion, and belief in the possibilities that life has to offer us.
Inspirational & Motivational Movies For Success
And that brings us to the other thing we love about movies. Movies have the power to motivate and inspire. They can lift us up when we are down. They can give us hope and reassurance when we’ve succumbed to cynicism and doubt. They can even act as a reset button when our determination has seemed to run out.
Yes, movies can be transformational and motivational, they can push us to want to do more and become more than we are.
Put simply, movies are magical.
Unfortunately, all too many of us have forgotten how useful movies can be to shake loose from our lives, any mediocrity or monotony we may have allowed to creep in over time.
Movies in Moderation
Oddly and in many instances, people use movies the wrong way. They binge watch to the detriment of their better future. They use movies to escape reality, to waste time, and in so doing, keep themselves bound.
So clearly, not all movies are created equal, not all movies are magical. In fact, many movies out there are a complete waste of time. The movies that are made purely for entertainment purposes lack soul, fire, deep meaning, and with that, an inability to help you reach that bigger brighter future that you have your sights set upon.
The wisdom from this popular quote speaks to movies as well. Just replace read with watch, and novels with movies, and presto… sage advice from the world-renowned business philosopher, Jim Rohn.
“Some people claim that it is okay to read trashy novels because sometimes you can find something valuable in them. You can also find a crust of bread in a garbage can, if you search long enough, but there is a better way.” – Jim RohnTweet Quote
Due to time and space constraints, we won’t be listing those less-than-magical movies for you. Sorry.
The Magical Motivational Movies
However, we will list the handful of movies that have the potential to inspire and motivate you the most.
These movies are must-watch motivational movies. Motivational Movies for success that can in fact inspire us to new levels of achievement. Movies that we should all make it a priority to watch every now and again… if only to breathe new life into our endeavors.
The Best Motivational Movies for Success
1. Pursuit of Happyness
Takeaway: It can be difficult to achieve our dreams. But, if you really want something bad enough, you can have it, you just have to be willing to put in the time and effort to realize it.
This movie is both motivational and inspirational. Allow it to inspire you to be more optimistic. Then let it motivate you to take more action and pursue your dreams with renewed determination.
2. Dead Poets Society
Takeaway: This is a classic movie that encourages you to question your preconceived notions about your life. This inspirational movie will nudge you to be more courageous, to be fearless towards forging your own path in life. If you need a reminder to live the life you’ve always imagined, while simultaneously being inspired to have the courage to say no to living someone else’s dream, then this movie is a must.
3 Forrest Gump
Takeaway: Forrest teaches us how to see the beauty of life, despite all of its challenges. And that with the right attitude, what seems like insurmountable obstacles, really are just challenges to be overcome.
Most importantly, this movie teaches us that if your heart is the right place, and you don’t doubt what is possible for you, all things can become possible for you.
4. Slumdog Millionaire
Takeaway: Every moment of your life, is a clue to your answers. There will always be ups and downs in our lives, regardless of our backgrounds. Life is a challenge. But what really determines what levels of success and happiness you’ll find in your life, is how you perceive your current circumstances.
Takeaway: Let this amazingly motivational movie convince you that you can accomplish anything. Leverage Rudy’s inspiring determination to realize that with enough dedication, hard work, and perseverance over obstacles and adversity, that you can realize your life-long dreams.
Takeaway: We all die, but we all don’t necessarily live. This is a great motivational movie because it is a great reminder that life is lived out on the wire. That to reap that which we value most in life (for most people, it’s freedom), we must be willing to risk everything.
This movie is also a great reminder of the value of freedom, and the courage it takes to realize the freedom we most value and seek.
7. Goodwill Hunting
Takeaway: Some people can’t believe in themselves until someone else believes in them. And some never know how much they can have, until they discover how much they can give. Goodwill Hunting is a great movie that reminds us that it takes more than intelligence and talent to live our life’s purpose.
It will encourage you to have faith in yourself, and to be courageous in pursuit of the things we most love in life. More importantly, it will relay the message that sometimes we have to borrow other’s people’s beliefs in our potential, when we can’t see it ourselves.
8. The Shawshank Redemption
Takeaway: There really is no better movie than this one to drive the point home that life isn’t fair. And yet, regardless of the hand we are dealt in life, we can still find redemption and beauty in it. And if we refuse to give in, or allow our circumstances to dictate the value and quality we can draw from our lives, we can win.
Takeaway: Opportunity knocks on everyone’s door at least once, and you should be prepared to make your move when that time comes.
However, the biggest takeaway from this movie, is its message of fighting hard for what you want most in life, be it love, sport, art or business. And with enough perseverance and dogged determination, great things can happen.
Takeaway: Life is an adventure. If you go searching for treasure, you may just find it, and have an experience of a lift time.
So, the main message, IMO, is to be open to adventure, to pushing through, to exploring, and to keep searching for what may seem like a myth or impractical, because what you stumble upon, may be treasures beyond your wildest imagination.
Like Helen Keller once stated, “Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all.”
Bonus Motivational Movie For Success: Founder
Alright, we have one last motivational movie for success for you that is especially inspirational for entrepreneurs. The movie is The Founder.
The Founder is an excellent movie to watch if you’re an aspiring entrepreneur or business person. The story is about Ray Kroc, a struggling milkshake salesman from Illinois who eventually became the founder of the world renowned hamburger food chain we’ve come to either love or hate today; McDonalds.
The movie does a great job at reminding us that we should not get complacent in our ways, even if we can ride off into the sunset and retire. And, that sometimes, striving for more and seeking to unleash untapped potential in ourselves and others, can lead to unimaginable prosperity.
There you have it! “THE LIST” of the best motivational for success. These inspirational movies are particularly helpful for all you entrepreneurs, authors, and artists out there.
We hope these motivational movies serve you as you strive to shrug off the monotony, the mediocrity, and the mundane.
Use them to reignite your fire, follow your dreams, and reach the success you are after!
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these motivational movies for success, then you may also enjoy this list of the best motivational videos of all time.
STOP WAITING, START DOING: 100+ QUOTES ABOUT TAKING ACTION
I had a mentor in my younger years who would always tell people about this special poem his father had him memorize while he was growing up.
The father posted this special poem on their fridge so that he and his brother could see the words from this poem every single day before going to school. You could say it was the father’s way of ensuring his kids realized the importance of taking action and striving to realize their life’s potential.
A Story of Action
This is what the poem read:
“Spring has past, summer has gone and winter is here…. And the song that I was meant to sing…. remains unsung, for I have spent my days stringing and unstringing my instrument.”
That poem was powerful because it was written by a man whose heart was filled with regret over living a life half lived. It’s was written by a man who was always getting ready to sing the great song of his life, he was always getting ready to start achieving, he was always getting ready to start fulfilling all the possibilities of what his life was meant be…but he got busy being busy. He didn’t take action, and so his life became a story of inaction.
Unfortunately, far too many people can relate to this poem. Far too many people have already become stuck in a similar cycle of never getting started on “that thing”, be it a dream, a desire, or that goal that really stirs their heart.
Potential unrealized. Happiness unrealized. A great and fulfilling life… unrealized.
If you’re reading this, and you feel like you’ve been waiting on the sidelines of life for far too long, perhaps today is the day you stop stringing and unstringing your instrument. Perhaps today is the day you stop waiting and start doing. The day that you decide your story will be a story of action.
Here’s Your Nudge
So is it? Is today the day you start taking action on all the things you want for you and your life? If you’re not sure, let me nudge you in the right direction. Here are some of the best stop waiting quotes and quotes about taking action. If you’re ready to get off your couch and into action let’s dive right in:
TAKE ACTION QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOU TO STOP WAITING AND START DOING MORE TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS A REALITY
1. “Shallow men believe in luck or in circumstance. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil.” – J. Paul Getty
3. “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” – Thomas Jefferson
“Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” – Thomas JeffersonTweet Quote
4. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
5. “If you want to become a multi-millionaire in three years, no matter how much you pray and think positively, it will not happen if you do not take action.” – Robin Sharma
6. “God provides the wind, but man must raise the sails.” – St. Augustine
7. “We uncover our nature through action.” – Steven Pressfield
8. People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.” – Lewis Cass
9. “Your doubts create mountains. Your actions move them.” – Mel Robbins
10. “Dream big, start small, but most of all, start.” – Simon Sinek
11. “Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear.” – Norman Vincent Peale
12. “Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned.” – Peter Marshall
13. “You are what you do, not what you say you do.” – Carl Jung
14. “When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
15. “If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.” – Jeff Bezos
16. “There is only one proof of ability—action.” – Marie Ebner-Eschenbach
17. “Clarity comes from action, not thought.” – Marie Forleo
18. “Doing nothing gets you nothing.” – Sean Reichle
19. “Work never killed anyone. It’s worry that does the damage. And the worry would disappear if we’d just settle down and do the work.” – Earl Nightingale
20 “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
22. “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
21. “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” – Tony Robbins
23. “The longer you’re not taking action the more money you’re losing” – Carrie Wilkerson
24. “If you wait until you are ready, as the saying goes, you will wait forever.” – Gene Simmons
25. “For Every Reason It’s Not Possible, There Are Hundreds Of People Who Have Faced The Same Circumstances And Succeeded.” – Jack Canfield
26. “Don’t rest and don’t stop – ever. Most valuable chips you have are your mind-set, actions, persistence, and creativity.” – Grant Cardone
“Don’t rest and don’t stop – ever. Most valuable chips you have are your mind-set, actions, persistence, and creativity.” – Grant CardoneTweet Quote
27. “I’m not a person who defends myself very often. I kind of let my actions speak for me.” – Tom Brady
28. “Get action. Seize the moment. Man was never intended to become an oyster.” – Theodore Roosevelt
29. “Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.” – T. Harv Eker
30. “Take action in order to move toward your goals.” – Les Brown
31. “Take action! An inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention.” – Steve Maraboli
32. “You’ll never plough a field by turning it over in your mind.” – Irish Proverb
33. “Men of action are favored by the goddess of good luck.” – George S. Clason
34. “Be not afraid of going slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.” – Chinese proverb
35. “One day or day one. It’s your decision.” – Take Action Quote
36. “Thinking will not overcome fear, but action will.” – W. Clement Stone
37. “The greatest wisdom not applied to action and behavior is meaningless data.” – Peter Drucker
38. “Believe. Take action. Have confidence. Be Disciplined.” – Take Action Quotes
39. “Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.” – E. H. Chapin
40. “I knew that if I failed, I wouldn’t regret that, but the one thing I might regret was not trying” – Jeff Bezos
“I knew that if I failed, I wouldn’t regret that, but the one thing I might regret was not trying” – Jeff BezosTweet Quote
41. “Knowing is not enough: we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
42. “The best way to create a future is to set a goal and take action.” – Debasish Mridha
43. “Don’t wait until you are ready to take action. Instead, take action to be ready.” – Jensen Siaw
“Don’t wait until you are ready to take action. Instead, take action to be ready.” – Jensen SiawTweet Quote
44. “You take action based on where you want to be, not based on where you are.” – Terry Crews
45. “It is easy to sit up and take notice. What is difficult is getting up and taking action.” – Honore de Balzac
46. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
“You don’t have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great.” – Zig ZiglarTweet Quote
47. “If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
48. “To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.” – Nick Vujicic
49. “Our emotions are the motivating kicks in the rear that alert our bodies that it’s time to take action and make a thought a physical reality.” – Jen Sincero
50. “An acre of performance is worth a whole world of promise.” – James Howell
Alright, you are more than halfway through our take action quotes. Be sure to keep reading till the end to fully prime yourself for massive action. Let’s go!
Related: Hustle Quotes to Inspire Action
51. “Action will destroy your procrastination.” – Og Mandino
52. “Insight without action is worthless. Taking action is the only path to change.” – Marie Forleo
53. “The momentum of continuous action fuels motivation, while procrastination kills motivation.” – Steve Pavlina
“The momentum of continuous action fuels motivation, while procrastination kills motivation.” – Steve PavlinaTweet Quote
54. “I never worry about action, but only inaction.” – Winston Churchill
55. “Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.” – Benjamin Disraeli
56. “Words can inspire but only action creates change.” – Simon Sinek
57. “The undertaking of a new action brings new strength.” – Richard L. Evans
58. “Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.” – Grant Cardone
59. “The key to success is action, and the essential in action is perseverance.” – Sun Yat-Sen
60. “Stop waiting, start doing.” – The STRIVE
“Either you make a mark on the world, or the world will make a mark on you.” – Paulo CoelhoTweet Quote
61. “Actions speak louder than words man.” – Kevin Hart
62. “If you actually get up everyday and you got that action, and you got that energy that’s like ‘I have to go and do this because I’m trying to get here.’ You know everyday you’re working towards that, well you’re going to get there. It may take you longer, some may do it shorter. But, you’re not going to lose.” – Kevin Hart
63. “If you have ambition, your actions have to match that, and too many people are just like not putting in the work.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
“If you have ambition, your actions have to match that, and too many people are just like not putting in the work.” – Gary VaynerchukTweet Quote
64. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
65. “Ambition is the first step to success. The second step is action.” – Mel Robbins
66. “Let your actions do your talking for you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
67. “Take big, audacious action in the direction of your dreams and do not let the fact that you’re wetting your pants stop you.” – Jen Sincero
68. “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Ghandi
69. “What really distinguishes this generation in all countries from earlier generations … is its determination to act, its joy in action, the assurance of being able to change things by one’s own efforts.” – Hannah Arendt
70. “Well done is better than well said.” – Benjamin Franklin
71. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success.” – Mark Cuban
72. “The only difference between success and failure is the ability to take action.” – Alexander Graham Bell
73. “Knowledge without action cost money.” – David Bach
74. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
75. “Take action: If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.” – The STRIVE
76. “Action is the antidote to despair.” – Joan Baez
77. “Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
78. “A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.” – Confucius
79. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
80. “Action is the bridge between your dreams and its fulfillment.” – Nathan Lee Morales
81. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
82. “We all have the same 24 hours a day. You ever stop to think about that? But how we use that 24 hours makes the difference between success and failure.” – Mary Kay Ash
83. “Twenty years from now you’ll be more disappointed by the things you did not do than the ones you did.” – Mark Twain
“Twenty years from now you’ll be more disappointed by the things you did not do than the ones you did.” – Mark TwainTweet Quote
84. “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult.” – Seneca
85. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
86. “Do it now. Sometimes ‘later’ becomes ‘never.'” – Anonymous
87. “If we seek for the best times to act, we may miss some opportunities. We must seize the moment and make it great.” – Orly Wahba
88. “Do something now. If not you, who? If not here, where? If not now, when?” – Theodore Roosevelt
89. “There is nothing impossible to him who will try.” – Alexander The Great
90. “The path to success is to take massive determined action.” – Tony Robbins
91. “Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.” – Anonymous
92. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” – Henry Ford
93. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
94. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
95. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
96. “The Universe doesn’t give you what you ask for with your thoughts; it gives you what you demand with your actions.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
“The Universe doesn’t give you what you ask for with your thoughts; it gives you what you demand with your actions.” – Dr. Steve MaraboliTweet Quote
97. “The perils of overwork are slight compared to the dangers of inactivity.” – Thomas Edison
98. “If one advances confidently in the direction of one’s dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau
99. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
100. “Stop thinking, stop pondering, stop strategizing, stop debating. go do.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
“Stop thinking. stop pondering, stop strategizing, stop debating. go do.” – Gary VaynerchukTweet Quote
101. “Either you make a mark on the world, or the world will make a mark on you.” – Paulo Coelho
Related: Seize Your Moment Quotes
Bonus Take Action Quote
Bonus Quote: This is our last and final quote on taking action. If there is any quote you remember from this page, it should be this one. Read it, embrace it, live it!
“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” – Johann Wolfgang von GoetheTweet Quote
Stop Waiting, Start Doing
Today is the day my friend. No more excuses, no more wasting time, no more putting off your dreams till tomorrow.
Leverage these take action quotes to stop waiting and start doing. You got this! Now go take some action today!
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these take action quotes, then you’ll love these encouraging quotes to help you follow through on your dreams.
TOP 75+ PERSISTENCE QUOTES TO HELP YOU PERSIST UNTIL YOU SUCCEED
You don’t have to be ruthless or cold-blooded to succeed in the world today. Success doesn’t require talent, good looks, or inherited wealth either. In fact, all success really requires is a determined mind that is committed to persisting despite any and all challenges that may come your way. In short, success requires PERSISTENCE.
Now, the inverse is also true; a lack of persistence is one of the best ways to guarantee failure in any endeavor you undertake. But, we are not here to see you fail, we are here to help you rise, flourish, and succeed. Which is why we’re publishing these powerful quotes on persistence, to help you embrace that one indispensable quality required for success; the ability to persist.
We hope they’ll inspire and motivate you to keep pressing on when things get tough. But most importantly, we hope they’ll convince you that so long as you persist, you will advance in life, your day will come… you will achieve.
BEST PERSISTENCE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
1. “A little more persistence a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless
failure may turn into a glorious success.” – Elbert Hubbard
2. “In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always
wins – not through strength, but through persistence.” – Buddha
3. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
5. “We are made to persist. That’s how we find out who we are.” – Tobias Wolff
4. “Persistence is to the character of man as carbon is to steel.” – Napoleon Hill
6. “No great achievement is possible without persistent work.” – Bertrand Russell
7. “Permanence, perseverance, and persistence in spite of all obstacles,
discouragement, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes
the strong soul from the weak.” – Thomas Carlyle
8. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in” – Bill Bradley
9. “Paralyze resistance with persistence.” – Woody Hayes
10. “If I persist long enough I will win.” – Og Mandino
11. “Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination
for success.” – Napoleon Hill
12. “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not:
nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.” – Calvin Coolidge
13. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
“Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston ChurchillTweet Quote
15. “Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.” – Ray Kroc
14. “Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.” – Grant Cardone
16. “Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.” – Dale Carnegie
“Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.” – Dale CarnegieTweet Quote
17. “Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.” – Aisha Tyler
18. “Persistence guarantees that results are inevitable.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
19. “Persistence is the key to success” – Anonymous
20. “Money grows on the tree of persistence.” – Japanese Proverb
21. “A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.” – Jim Watkins
22. “Thankfully, persistence is a great substitute for talent.” – Steve Martin
23. “Persistence can grind an iron beam down to a needle.” – Chinese Proverb
24. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” – Vince Lombardi
25. “The 99% that achieve are willing to sacrifice, be persistent and put in disproportionate work, and think in 50 year terms not 50 day terms.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
26. “Whoever knocks persistently, ends by entering.” – Muhammad Ali
27. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
28. “Persistence is the quality of winners. Successful people never, never, never give up.” – Lynda Field
29. “The key of persistence will open up any door that has been closed by resistance.” – John Dilemme
30. “I stayed true to my dreams, and eventually they came true.” – Kevin Hart
31. “For great things do not just happen by impulse, but are a succession of small things linked together.” – Vincent Van Gogh
32. “4 P’s to success: pressure, persistence, perseverance & prayer.” – Steve Harvey
33. “Failure is often the line of least persistence.” – Zig Ziglar
34. “Keep moving forward, don’t listen to the naysayers, persevere, be persistent.” – Rudy Ruettiger
35. “The most essential factor is persistence — the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come.” – James Whitcomb Riley
36. “Genius often really is just persistence in disguise.” – Ryan Holiday
37. “It’s staying with it that separates the winners from the losers.” – Earl Nightingale
38. “As one makes an impartial study of successful people, one is drawn to inevitable conclusion that persistence, concentration of effort and definiteness of purpose are the major sources of their achievements.” – Napoleon Hill
39. “The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.” – Jeff Bezos
40. “Sometimes, a winner is a just dreamer who never gave up.” – Michael Jordan
41. “I will persist until I succeed. I was not delivered into this world in defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny. I will persist until I succeed.” – Og Mandino
42. “The best of the best never give up. Persistence is a core trait of greatness.” – Robin Sharma
43. “Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.” – Elon Musk
“Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.” – Elon MuskTweet Quote
44. “The majority of people who fail in their pursuits of an ambitious goal, fail due to a lack of this one key quality; persistence.” – The STRIVE
45. “Persistence overshadows even talent as the most valuable resource shaping the quality of life.” – Tony Robbins
46. “I win or I learn, but I never lose.” – Marie Forleo
47. “Sometimes it takes a thousand tries to win.” – Rihanna
48. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success.” – Mark Cuban
49. “By being persistent, you’re demonstrating faith. Persistence is simply another word for faith. If you didn’t have faith, you’d never persist.” – Earl Nightingale
50. “Persistence is the last key that unlocks potential.” – Anonymous
51. “Persistence is the iron quality of success; if you persist long enough you must eventually succeed.” – Brian Tracy
52. “If you don’t succeed at first, there’s no need for the F word (Failure). Pick yourself up and try again.” – Richard Branson
53. “Persistence is the mother of personal change.” – Robin Sharma
54. “During times of persistent hardship is when the warrior learns the most about his fortitude.” – Bodhi Sanders
55. “Not realizing what you want is a problem of knowledge. Not pursuing what you want is a problem of motivation. Not achieving what you want is a problem of persistence.” – John C. Maxwell.
56. “Listen, every overnight success has taken 15 years, and that’s just the way it goes.” – Daymond John
“Listen, every overnight success has taken 15 years, and that’s just the way it goes.” – Daymond JohnTweet Quote
57. “When you feel like giving up your dream, force yourself to work another day, another week, a year. You’ll be amazed what happens when you don’t give up.” – Nick Vujicic
58. “Dig deep, tap into your grit and consistently persist, and the day will come when you eventually reach your bliss.” – The STRIVE
59. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
60. “As long as there’s breath in You–Persist!” – Bernard Kelvin Clive
61. “It’s only those who are persistent and willing to study things deeply, who achieve the master work.” – Paulo Coelho
62. “The moment you feel like quitting is the time you need to keep on going. Persistence fuels genius.” – Robin Sharma
63. “Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge
64. “Most people are not persistent enough to get the results they want.” – Myron Golden
65. “Champions are made by their passion and persistence.” – Agunloye Oyerinde
66. “If one does not possess persistence, one does not achieve noteworthy success in any calling.” – Napoleon Hill
67. “Never consider the the possibility of failure; as long as you persist, you will be successful.” – Brian Tracy
68. “Grit is the persistence in following your own destiny.” – Paul Bradley Smith
69. “It is your determination and persistence that will make you a successful person.” – Kenneth J. Hutchins
70. “Consistency and persistence breeds success.” – Anonymous
71. “You must fail a hundred times to succeed once.” – Sylvester Stallone
72. “Men credited with all kinds of ability, talent, brains and know how, including the ability to see into the future, frequently have nothing more than the courage to keep everlastingly at what they set out to do. They have that one great quality that is worth more than all the rest put together. They simply will not give up!
73. “Through persistence, you can be one of those happy, victorious people who not only chase dreams, but who catches them!” – Catherine Ponder
“Through persistence, you can be one of those happy, victorious people who not only chase dreams, but who catches them!” – Catherine PonderTweet Quote
74. “Persistence. The only thing that will piss-off failure enough for it to get the fu** out of the way of your success. PERSIST.” – The Ultimate Warrior
75. “The only way you’ll beat the smarter/better looking/younger more experienced guy is simply to work harder and longer and never give up.” – Gene Simmons
76. “In a world where people are born into different lots, some advantageous, some not, the only equalizer is your effort, work ethic, and persistence.” – The STRIVE
“In a world where people are born into different lots, some advantageous, some not, the only equalizer is your effort, work ethic, and persistence.” – The STRIVETweet Quote
77. “I failed forward to success. I truly believe that life is a series of many attempts and many failures before we realize success. The important thing is to keep on trying.” – Mary Kay Ash
Bonus Quote on Persistence
Bonus: Alright, here is one last persistence quote to drive the point home on the type of persistence needed to find the success you seek. It’s a quote by famed business philosopher Jim Rohn, and it is advice that should definitely be heeded by anyone striving to achieve a worthy goal. Here it is:
“How long should you try? Until.” – Jim Rohn
There you have it, the most inspiring persistence quotes to help you embrace the consistent and continuous action that will surely lead you to the success you seek.
Remember, persistence leads to advancement and achievement, so don’t hesitate to leverage these quotes anytime you need to renew your belief in the power of persistence, or gain a jolt of inspiration to help you outlast your doubters, your critics, and your competition.
Till next time,
100+ GREATEST MUHAMMAD ALI QUOTES TO HELP YOU UNLEASH YOUR GREATNESS
Without question Muhammad Ali is and always will be, one of the greatest boxers of all time. But he wasn’t just a great boxer, he was also a great human. Ali was able to dazzle his audience and opponents outside of the ring with his words just as effectively as he was able to shock and stun both his audience and his opponents when he was inside the ring. He was as they say, the total package. And that is exactly what has inspired us to publish this greatest collection of Muhammad Ali quotes.
Our hope is that these inspirational Ali quotes can help you tap your inner champion so you can become the greatest version of yourself. But not only that, so you can leverage his wise words to not only become your best self, but to also live your greatest life.
So, if you’re ready for some of the hardest hitting Muhammad Ali quotes, let’s dive right in:
100+ BEST MUHAMMAND ALI QUOTES OF ALL TIME
1. “We can’t be brave without fear.” – Muhammad Ali
2. “It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believe in myself.” – Muhammad Ali
3. “A man who has no imagination has no wings.” – Muhammad Ali
4. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
5. “Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – Muhammad Ali
6. “I hated ever minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
“I hated ever minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
7. “If my mind can conceive it, it my heart can believe it — then I can achieve it.” – Muhammad Ali
8. “It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.” – Muhammad Ali
9. “I’m not the greatest; I’m the double greatest. Not only do I knock ’em out, I pick the round.” – Muhammad Ali
10. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.” – Muhammad Ali
11. “Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.” – Muhammad Ali
12. “I should be a postage stamp. That’s the only way I’ll ever get licked.” – Muhammad Ali
13. “It’s not bragging if you can back it up.” – Muhammad Ali
14. “The fight is wont or lost far way from witnesses — behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.” – Muhammad Ali
15. “I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick; I’m so mean I make medicine sick.” – Muhammad Ali
16. “Most people seek comfort in the moment, even if it leads to pain later…. Very few people are willing to go through PAIN in the moment for the possibility of a brighter future.” – Muhammad Ali
“Most people seek comfort in the moment, even if it leads to pain later…. Very few people are willing to go through PAIN in the moment for the possibility of a brighter future.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
17. “A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.” – Muhammad Ali
18. “Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.” – Muhammad Ali
19. “There are no pleasures in a fight but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.” – Muhammad Ali
20. “To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.” – Muhammad Ali
“To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
21. “I wanted to use my fame and this face that everyone knows so well to help uplift and inspire people around the world.” – Muhammad Ali
22. “I am an ordinary man who worked hard to develop the talent I was given. I believe in myself, and I believe in the goodness of others.” – Muhammad Ali
23. “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” – Muhammad Ali
“It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
24. “You don’t have to be in a boxing ring to be a great fighter. As long as you are true to yourself, you will succeed in your fight for that in which you believe.” – Muhammad Ali
25. “I’ve made my share of mistakes along the way, but if I have changed even one life for the better, I haven’t lived in vain.” – Muhammad Ali
26. “My principles are more important than the money or my title.” – Muhammad Ali
27. “I know where I’m going, and I know the truth, and I don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want.” – Muhammad Ali
28. “I’m so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my bedroom and was in bed before the room was dark.” – Muhammad Ali
29. “My only fault is that I don’t realize how great I really am.” – Muhammad Ali
30. “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali
31. “What keeps me going is goals.” – Muhammad Ali
32. “I never thought of losing, but now that it’ s happened, the only thing is to do it right. That’s my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life.” – Muhammad Ali
33. “Don’t count on the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
34. “I am grateful for all my victories, but I am especially grateful for my losses, because they only made me work harder.” – Muhammad Ali
35. “Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn’t matter which color does the hating. It’s just plain wrong.” – Muhammad Ali
36. “The only limitations on has are the ones they place on themselves.” – Muhammad Ali
37. “I’m the greatest thing that ever lived! I’m the king of the world! I’m a bad man. I’m the prettiest thing that ever lived.” – Muhammad Ali
38. “I shook up the world. Me! Whee!!” – Muhammad Ali
39. “Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.” – Muhammad Ali
40. “People run in packs because they don’t feel safe alone. I run alone because I don’t feel safe in packs.” – Muhammad Ali
“People run in packs because they don’t feel safe alone. I run alone because I don’t feel safe in packs.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
41. “It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.” – Muhammad Ali
42. “I don’t count the sit ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count. That’s what makes you a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
43. “What you are thinking about, you are becoming.” – Muhammad Ali
44. “Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer.” – Muhammad Ali
45. “Do not live in regret.” – Muhammad Ali
46. “We all have the same God, we just serve him differently. Rivers, lakes, ponds, streams, oceans all have different names, but they all contain water. So do religions have different names, and they all contain truth, expressed in different ways, forms, and times.” – Muhammad Ali
“We all have the same God, we just serve him differently. Rivers, lakes, ponds, streams, oceans all have different names, but they all contain water. So do religions have different names, and they all contain truth, expressed in different ways, forms, and times.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
47. “You should be constantly evolving and growing who you are from life experience and from the work you do on you.” – Muhammad Ali
48. “The real question is this, is the reward worth the risk? Whatever you really want in life is worth the risk.” – Muhammad Ali
49. “You must believe you deserve it, work toward it until you see it, and affirm it until you become it” – Muhammad Ali
50. “Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them — a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.” – Muhammad Ali
“Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them — a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
Congrats, you’ve made it through the first half of these quotes, but don’t stop now! You’re six rounds in and you’ve got six more to go.
Massive inspiration awaits in this next bundle of Muhammad Ali quotes. So keep to it!
Related: Motivational Rocky Quotes
51. “You don’t lose if you get knocked down; you lose if you stay down.” – Muhammad Ali
52. “To make America the greatest is my goal, so I beat the Russian and I beat the Pole. And for the USA won the medal of gold. The Greeks said you’re better than the Cassius of old.” – Muhammad Ali
53. “I am gonna show you how great I am.” – Muhammad Ali
54. “I’m young; I’m handsome’ I’m fast. I can’t possibly be beat.” – Muhammad Ali
55. “It will be a killer, and a chiller, and a thriller, when I get the gorilla in Manila.” – Muhammad Ali
56. “Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong.” – Muhammad Ali
“Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
57. “It’s hard to be humble when you’re as great as I am.” – Muhammad Ali
58. “If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, then they can sure make something out of you.” – Muhammad Ali
59. “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – Muhammad Ali
60. “The man to beat me hasn’t been born yet.” – Muhammad Ali
61. “Wisdom is knowing when you can’t be wise.” – Muhammad Ali
62. “Each time I thought I had achieved my ‘life’s purpose‘, I discovered it was only another step in my journey.” – Muhammad Ali
63. “The greatest victory in life is to rise above the material things that we once valued most.” – Muhammad Ali
“The greatest victory in life is to rise above the material things that we once valued most.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
64. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.” – Muhammad Ali
65. “Live everyday like it was your last because some day you are going to be right.” – Muhammad Ali
66. “My way of joking is to tell the truth. That’s the funniest joke in the world.” – Muhammad Ali
“My way of joking is to tell the truth. That’s the funniest joke in the world.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
67. “Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don’t let yourself believe it will happen to you.” – Muhammad Ali
68. “Women are the field that produces our nation. And if you can’t protect your women, you can’t protect your nation.” – Muhammad Ali
69. “Frazier’s got two chances. Slim, and none. And Slim just left town.” – Muhammad Ali
70. “No one starts out on top. You have to work your way up.” – Muhammad Ali
71. “I don’t trust anyone who is nice to me but rude to the waiter. Because they would treat me the same way if I were in that position.” – Muhammad Ali
72. “I would like to be remembered as a man who won the heavyweight title three times. Who was humorous and who treated everyone right. As a man who never looked down on those who looked up to him, and who helped as many people as he could. As a man who stood up for his beliefs no matter what. As a man who tried to unite all humankind through faith and love. And if all that’s too much, then I guess I’d settle for being remembered only as a great boxer who became a leader and a champion of his people. And I wouldn’t even mind if folks forgot how pretty I was.” – Muhammad Ali
73. “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” – Muhammad Ali
74. “Too many easy victories can ruin a fighter just as much as a long line of defeats.” – Muhammad Ali
75. “Put yourself out on a limb, like me!” – Muhammad Ali
76. “It’s funny, but those who hate me the most sometimes inspire me the most.” – Muhammad Ali
“It’s funny, but those who hate me the most sometimes inspire me the most.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
77. “I calculate that I took 20,000 punches, but I earned millions and kept a lot of it. I may talk slow, but my mind is OK.” – Muhammad Ali
78. “A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he’ll never crow. I have seen the light and I’m crowing.” – Muhammad Ali
79. “No one knows what to say in the loser’s locker room.” – Muhammad Ali
80. “Superman don’t need no seat belt.” – Muhammad Ali
81. “Truly great people in history never wanted to be great for themselves. All they wanted was the chance to do good for others and be close to God.” – Muhammad Ali
82. “You lose nothing when fighting for a cause … In my mind, the losers are those who don’t have a cause they care about.” – Muhammad Ali
83. “I said I was ‘The Greatest,’ I never said I was ‘the smartest!” – Muhammad Ali
84. “I’ve never let anyone talk me into not believing in myself.” – Muhammad Ali
85. “To be able to give away riches is mandatory if you wish to possess them. This is the only way that you will be truly rich.” – Muhammad Ali
87. “When I get out of boxing, I am going to do all I can to help people.” – Muhammad Ali
87. “His hands can’t hit what his eyes can’t see.” – Muhammad Ali
88. “I’m a fighter. I believe in the eye-for-an-eye business. I’m no cheek turner. I got no respect for a man who won’t hit back. You kill my dog, you better hide your cat.” – Muhammad Ali
89. “I don’t think that there is no heavy weight alive who couldn’t beat me, I KNOW there are none alive.” – Muhammad Ali
90. “I told you all that I was the greatest of all time.” – Muhammad Ali
91. “If you think the world was surprised when Nixon resigned, wait till I whip Foreman’s behind.” – Muhammad Ali
92. “I stayed on the ropes. When I stay on the ropes, you think I am doing bad. But I want all boxers to put this on the page of boxing, staying on the ropes is a beautiful thing with a heavy weight when you make him shoot his best shots and you know he is not hitting you.” – Muhammad Ali
93. “I don’t pay no attention to what they say about me.” – Muhammad Ali
94. “People don’t realize what they had till it’s gone. Like President Kennedy, there was no one like him, the Beatles, and my man Elvis Presley. I was the Elvis of boxing.” – Muhammad Ali
95. “Boxing is stepping stone just to introduce me to the audience.” – Muhammad Ali
96. “If you even dream of beating me, you’d better wake up and apologize.” – Muhammad Ali
97. “I am a dance and be pretty and I am just gonna win on points. If I hurt my man I am going to let him go, I am not going to kill him just because someone is watching.” – Muhammad Ali
98. “Bragging is when a person says something and can’t do it. I do what I say.” – Muhammad Ali
99. “At home I am a nice guy: but I don’t want the world to know. Humble people, I’ve found, don’t get very far.” – Muhammad Ali
100. “True success is reaching our potential without compromising our values.” – Muhammad Ali
“True success is reaching our potential without compromising our values.” – Muhammad AliTweet Quote
Alright, there you have it, the best of the best Muhammad Ali quotes. We hope you enjoyed these powerful Muhammad Ali inspirational quotes, but more importantly, we hope they inspired you in some way shape or form.
If you know of someone who could use a good dose of Muhammad Ali inspired motivation, please share this page with them.
With that being said, if and when life knocks you down get back up, and whatever you do, don’t stop swinging!
Till next time,
55+ PERSEVERANCE QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP AGAIN
Perseverance is one of the most common traits found amongst the successful. People who have reached their goals, made their dreams come true, and have achieved greatly, almost always give credit to their ability to persevere in spite of insurmountable obstacles. And since it is a trait that must be embraced, valued, and applied before success is ever achieved, we’re publishing the best perseverance quotes of all time.
Our hope is that these quotes will inspire you to remain steadfast in your pursuits. But most importantly, we hope they encourage you to keep pushing forward during difficult times, so you never have to give up again.
So, if you’re ready for some compelling quotes to push you through your next dip, let’s dive in!
PERSEVERANCE QUOTES TO KEEP YOU MOVING FORWARD
1. “A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but its persistence.” – Anonymous
2. “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” – Anonymous
3. “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.” – Walter Eliot
“Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.” – Walter EliotTweet Quote
4. “It always seems impossible until it is done.” – Nelson Mandela
5. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
6. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
“Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt GingrichTweet Quote
7. “Never stop just because you feel defeated. The journey to the other side is attainable only after great suffering.” – Santosh Kalwar
8. “Going on one more round, when you don’t think you can, that’s what makes all the difference in your life.” – Sylvester Stallone
9. “In the realm of ideas everything depends on enthusiasm… in the real world all rests on perseverance.” – Johan Wolfgang Von Goethe
10. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” – H.G. Wells
11. “The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
12. “I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. Not excuses.” – Kobe Bryant
13. “If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.” – Zig Ziglar
“If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.” – Zig ZiglarTweet Quote
14. “If you can’t fly then run. If you can’t run then walk. If you can’t walk then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
15. “If you are going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
16. “Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson
17. “Great difficulties may be surmounted by patience and perseverance.” – Abigail Adams
18. “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
19. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in will.” – Vince Lombardi
20. “Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.” – Anonymous
21. “Perseverance is stubbornness with a purpose.” – Josh Shipp
22. “Success is not accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing.” – Pele
23. “The people who stick with things for years and never stop almost always win the race.” – James Clear
“The people who stick with things for years and never stop almost always win the race.” – James ClearTweet Quote
24. “A man is not finished when he’s defeated; he’s finished when he quits.” – Richard Nixon
25. “Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
26. “Be persevering at the bottom, humble at the top.” – Maxime Lagace
27. “Success comes from curiosity, concentration, perseverance and self-criticism.” – Albert Einstein
28. “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” – Napoleon Hill
29. “Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
30. “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
“Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston ChurchillTweet Quote
31. “The key to success is action, and the essential in action is perseverance.” – Sun Yat-Sen
32. “The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground.” – Perseverance Quote
33. “The only thing in your control is effort. That’s all and that’s everything.” – Mark Cuban
“The only thing in your control is effort. That’s all and that’s everything.” – Mark CubanTweet Quote
34. “4 P’s to success: pressure, persistence, perseverance & prayer.” – Steve Harvey
35. “There’s a place for every person who will persevere.” – Earl Nightingale
36. “Nothing is more inspiring than a person with seemingly mediocre talent rising against the odds to become a champion by way of hard work, effort, and perseverance toward their goals.” – Zig Ziglar
“Nothing is more inspiring than a person with seemingly mediocre talent rising against the odds to become a champion by way of hard work, effort, and perseverance toward their goals.” – Zig ZiglarTweet Quote
37. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
38. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
39. “The #1 predictor of success… Grit! The ability to persevere, overcome and move forward in spite of challenges, failures and obstacles.” – Anonymous
40. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
41. “You’re never a loser until you quite trying.” – Mike Ditka
42. “Perseverance is power.” – Anonymous
43. “Grit is passion and perseverance for very long-term goals. Grit is having stamina.” – Angela Duckworth
“Grit is passion and perseverance for very long-term goals. Grit is having stamina.” – Angela DuckworthTweet Quote
44. “If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride — and never quit — you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.” – Paul ‘Bear’ Bryant
45. “Your level of success is determined by your level of discipline and perseverance.” – Anonymous
46. “I am convinced that what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs
“I am convinced that what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve JobsTweet Quote
47. “Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.” – Ben Carson
48. “Most people fail because they do not have determination and perseverance. Extraordinary people are determined and persevere, that is what makes them extraordinary.” – Catherine Pulsifer
49. “Live the Life of Your Dreams. When you start living the life of your dreams, there will always be obstacles, doubters, mistakes and setbacks along the way. But with hard work, perseverance and self-belief there is no limit to what you can achieve.” – Roy T. Bennett
50. “Perseverance is another word for faith!” – Earl Nightingale
51. “Leadership requires belief in the mission and unyielding perseverance to achieve victory.” – Jocko Willink
52. “Keep the faith, don’t lose your perseverance and always trust your gut extinct.” – Paula Abdul
53. “The good thing about true perseverance is that it can’t be stopped by anything besides death.” – Ryan Holiday
“The good thing about true perseverance is that it can’t be stopped by anything besides death.” – Ryan HolidayTweet Quote
54. “Wealth is more often the result of hard work, perseverance, and most of all self-discipline.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
55. “With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.” – Thomas Powell Buxton
56. “Perseverance is sometimes but another word for self-reliance.” – P.T. Barnum
Bonus Perseverance Quote
Bonus: Alright, here’s one last perseverance quote that we sums up the transformative power of perseverance. Enjoy!
Final Thoughts on Perseverance
There you have it, the only perseverance quotes you need to keep you persisting despite your difficulties in achieving success.
Without a doubt, perseverance isn’t the only quality needed for success; however, it is one of the most important. And without out perseverance, success is rarely found.
So, come back to these quotes about perseverance the next time you feel like giving in… so you don’t.
Till next time,
PS – If you enjoyed these perseverance quotes, then you’ll love these never give up quotes!
25+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU GET TO WORK AND GET IT DONE
We all have those days where we just don’t feel like getting out of bed, let alone getting dressed to get to work. On days like these, it can be tough to summon up the motivation to get started on our day and get to work. Which is why we’ve pulled together these inspiring get to work quotes.
Because there’s nothing quite like a good quote to get you motivated and ready to tackle your work for the day. Whether you’re feeling stuck and need a little inspiration, or you’re just looking for a quick dose of motivation, these 25 get to work quotes will help you get to work and get things done.
BEST QUOTES TO HELP YOU GET TO WORK
1. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
2. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best.” – John D. Rockefeller
3. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
4. “The harder you work the luckier you get.” – Gary Player
5. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
6. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
7. “Those who say it can not be done, should not interrupt those doing it.” – Chinese Proverb
8. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
9. “Mirror mirror on the wall. I’ll always get up after I fall and whether I run, walk or crawl, I’ll set my goals and achieve them all.” – Brie Edison
10. “Hard work is greater than lazy talent.” – Chris French
11. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” – Michael Jordan
12. “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.” – Kobe Bryant
13. “When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.” – Karen E. Quinones Miller
14. “The the harder you work for something, the greater you will feel when you achieve it.” -Cloete Cheroll
15. “Work hard in silence let the success make the noise.” – Frank Ocean
16. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
18. “There is nothing impossible to him who will try.” – Alexander the Great
19. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” – Thomas Carlyle
20. “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you’re willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” – Lou Holtz
“Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you’re willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” – Lou HoltzTweet Quote
21. “The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.” – Tricia Cunningham
22. “I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with unexpected success in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau
23. “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
24. “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
25. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. Time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. Time will pass anyway.” – Earl NightingaleTweet Quote
26. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m Possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
27. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
28. “Don’t watch the clock. Do what it does: Keep Going.” – Sam Levinson
29. “People who are working on perfect never get anything done.” – Myron Golden
30. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
31. “Opportunity usually shows up in overalls and looking like work.” – Mike Rowe
There you have it, the best of the best when it comes to helpful and motivational quotes to get work done. We hope they inspire you to lean into your work, even when you don’t feel like it, so you can reap the rewards and benefits of daily accomplishment.
If you enjoyed these quotes and this page, please share it with someone who you think will enjoy encouragement.
Till next time,
13 PRINCIPLES OF PROSPERITY AND ACHIEVEMENT FOR CREATING A RICH LIFE
50+ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT RESPECT
GROWTH MINDSET VS. FIXED MINDSET
75+ INSPIRATIONAL ED MYLETT QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
20 BEST HEALTH APPS FOR OPTIMIZING YOUR FITNESS
STOP WAITING, START DOING: 100+ QUOTES ABOUT TAKING ACTION
ELON MUSK NET WORTH + HOW MUCH HE COULD MAKE EVERY SINGLE DAY
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP AND NOT WORK UNTIL YOU DIE
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. If you’ve ever asked yourself,...
10 REASONS BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Have you ever asked yourself,...
5 MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOU RICH
This article may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. These days anyone can become...
BEST HEATH OPTIMIZER APP AND DIGITAL FITNESS PROGRAMS
This health optimizer app review may contain links from our partners. Please read how we make money for more info. Are you...
Self-Discipline5 months ago
15 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-DISCIPLINE AND MASTER SELF-CONTROL (2022)
Quotes9 months ago
100+ SELF-DISCIPLINE QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Confidence8 months ago
20 BEST BOOKS TO BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM (2022)
Motivation1 year ago
25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
Motivation11 months ago
100 INSPIRING EFFORT QUOTES TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR POTENTIAL
Quotes9 months ago
100+ BADASS HARD WORK QUOTES TO FIRE UP YOUR WORK ETHIC
Inspiration1 month ago
100+ PURPOSE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FIND AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Quotes1 year ago
55 POWER QUOTES TO HELP YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Confidence9 months ago
100 INSPIRING COURAGE QUOTES TO HELP YOU FEEL COURAGEOUS
Quotes2 years ago
NO GUTS, NO GLORY
Quotes9 months ago
100+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO HELP YOU NEVER GIVE UP
Motivation9 months ago
TOP 100 SUCCESS AND MOTIVATIONAL BLOGS FOR 2022