Welcome to The STRIVE. We have a mission to help our readers live their lives to the fullest. Our aim is to impact over 100 million people, and once we we achieve that, then 100 million more, and then after that….well, you get the picture, our strive is the limit.
Our goal is to get our readers as motivated as possible to start taking chances, to start moving forward on their big goals and dreams, to get them started living full out…and we need your help! Are you ready to share your story, your advice or your success and life lessons with the ever growing readership of TheSTRIVE.co?
We’re looking for enthusiastic bloggers, free-lance writers, and leaders who want to share their advice on confidence, self-discipline, motivation, money, and how to live a successful life with the world.
Come share your fire with our readers. If you’re interested, take a look below at what we’re looking for and how you can get involved.
Why Write for THE STRIVE?
The STRIVE started out as a modest success blog, but due to rapid growth we eventually quickly into a motivational media platform with high standards for the quality of the content we release. As such, we aim to publish useful, informative and motivational content that adds value to our readers. What this means for you, is that when you write for us, you become a part of our high quality club. In addition to this, you also:
- Gain a link back to your website in your bio
- Become a part of one of the fastest-growing motivational communities on the web
- Acquire added authority to your personal/business brand
- Get exposed to other leaders, achievers, and GO-Getters in our network
- Receive free promotion to thousands of our social media followers
- Leverage exposure on TheSTRIVE.co to land other opportunities, i.e, more guest authoring, speaking engagements, etc..
- Gain a permanent spot in our Archives, improving long-term traffic back to you
- Leverage our SEO Analyst’s and Editorial Team’s expertise to increase the odds of your article getting ranked on Google’s/Bing’s 1st page.
- Bragging rights for getting published on one of the world’s top 10 success sites
What Are We Looking For?
- Motivation, Self-Improvement, and Success Insights is our focus. We like articles that fit within the self improvement genre: Motivation, Money, Mindset, Fitness, Fearlessness, Confidence, Self-Belief, Self-discipline, Goal setting, Productivity, Success Secrets, and Motivational Quotes. In addition to this, we also like motivational/inspirational articles about overcoming adversity, taking action, reaching goals, and stories of people’s pursuit of personal achievement (i.e. success stories of well known people, and ordinary GO-getters alike) which will get archived in our Strive Stories section.
- We prefer high impact articles between 900 – 3000 words long, that include a 2 paragraph introduction, usually followed by good quality subheadings. To get an idea of what we’re looking for, and what we’ve already written, have a look at some of our existing posts on TheSTRIVE.co
- We like our articles to be informative, interesting, and upbeat. We want to help our readers feel motivated, and inspired to take action on their goals and dreams. As such, using long quotes and speeches for the bulk of your point or information is not something we are looking for.
- We DO NOT promote guest contributors websites, products, or services in the body of the article (unless it is a highly contextual link). Our focus is to provide our readers with practical advice, not for us to promote your products and services. Your bio at the bottom of your article will do that for you (one link max. allowed in bio, unless 2nd is to a social media profile).
- We DO NOT accept content that has already been published. Originality is key. Whether it has been published on your own personal blog, social media platforms, or with another publication, we will not consider it if it has already been published.
- We DO NOT accept sub-par content. We value contributors who value their work, and we value our readers. Potential contributors who spend minimal time creating an article, just to turn out quick post to gain a backlink, are easy to spot and rarely make it past our editorial team. Your article should be well thought out, well-structured, useful and include one or more of the following aspects:, informative, funny, emotional, or entertaining content. In short, it should be worth reading.
- We DO NOT accept sponsored articles or paid links. However, we are open to advertising partnerships. For More Info Click Here.
How to Apply?
If you’re interested in becoming an author for The STRIVE, submit your articles to email@example.com. You can either save your article in a word document or in Google Docs, and be sure to include your first and last name, along with a short bio at the bottom with one link of your own.
Ensure the completed final draft of your article has a strong and unique working title. This is important, as the title is the first thing that catches the eye of our readers. Be creative but also keep in mind that you want your title to be inviting.
**submissions demonstrating prior proactive keyword research and SEO analysis for the article being submitted are prioritized over submission that do not.
Your gravatar will be shown next to your author bio, so please update your gravatar picture at Gravatar.com, (if you don’t have one, send a profile pic) so that our readers get to see a nice picture of you! Then just place your email address that you use for gravatar below your bio in the document, and attach it on the email.
Use the subject line of ‘Guest Post”, followed by the title of your article. By doing this, you will improve the turn around time of our reviewing/publishing of your article.
Please Note – We reserve the right to include or delete any links within articles, or edit any part of the article in order to tailor the writing to our readers preferences and improve it’s flow, readability, and SEO structure. Once the article becomes published it officially becomes property of Strive Industries, LLC.
Thank you and we look forward to partnering with you to publish your great content online and change lives in the process!