Welcome to The STRIVE. We have a mission to help our readers become fearless, focused, and fired up for becoming the best version of themselves, so they can live their greatest life. And we need your help! Would you like to share your story, your advice or your lessons in life with thousands of monthly readers of TheSTRIVE.co?
We’re looking for other enthusiastic bloggers to share their advice on confidence, self-discipline, success, and motivation with our other readers, and become part of TheSTRIVE.co community. We would love to hear what you have to say, and we would love for you to be able to share your fire with our readers. If you’re interested, take a look below at what we’re looking for and how you can get involved.
Why Write for THE STRIVE?
The STRIVE has high standards for the quality of the content we release. We aim to publish useful, informative and motivational content that adds value to our readers. When you write for us, you become a part of this quality first club. In addition to this, you will also:
- Gain a link back to your website in your bio
- Acquire added authority to your personal/business brand
- Exposure to other leaders, achievers, and GO-getters in our network
- Promotion to thousands of our social media followers
- Become a part of one of the fastest-growing motivational and self-improvement communities
- Become eligible to be a guest on The Greatness Project podcast
- Leverage exposure on TheSTRIVE.co to land other opportunities, i.e, more guest authoring, speaking engagements, etc..
What Are We Looking For?
- Motivation and Self-Improvement for Success is our focus. We like articles that fit within the self improvement genre: Motivation, Money, Mindset, Might (Fitness/Bodybuilding/OCR), Fearlessness, Confidence, Self-Belief, Focus, Self-discipline, Goal setting, Productivity, and Success in general. We also like articles about overcoming adversity, entrepreneurship, and stories of people’s pursuit of personal greatness (success stories of well known people, and up and coming GO-getters alike).
- We prefer high impact and concise articles between 700 – 1600 words long, and include a 2 paragraph introduction, usually followed by good quality subheadings. To get an idea of what we’re looking for, and what we’ve already written, have a look at some of our existing posts on TheSTRIVE.co
- We like our articles to be informative, interesting, a slightly personal (no overly personal), and upbeat. We want to help our readers feel motivated, and inspired to grow. As such, using long quotes and speeches for the bulk of your point or information is not something we are looking for.
- We do not promote guest contributors websites, products, or services in the body of the article. Our focus is to provide our readers with practical advice, not for us to promote your products and services. Your bio at bottom of your article will do that for you.
- We don’t accept content that has already been published. Originality is key. Whether it has been published on your own personal blog, social media platforms, or with another publication, we will not consider it if it has already been published.
How to Apply?
If you’re interested in becoming an author for The STRIVE, submit your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can either save your article in a word document or in Google Docs, and be sure to include your first and last name, along with a short bio at the bottom with 1-2 links of your own.
Ensure the completed final draft of your article has a strong and unique working title. This is important, as the title is the first thing that catches the eye of our readers. Be creative but also keep in mind that you want your title to be inviting.
Your gravatar will be shown next to your author bio, so please update your gravatar picture at Gravatar.com, (if you don’t have one, send a profile pic) so that our readers get to see a nice picture of you! Then just place your email address that you use for gravatar below your bio in the document, and attach it on the email.
Use the subject line of ‘Guest Post”, followed by the title of your article. By doing this, you will improve the turn around time of our reviewing/publishing of your article.
Please Note – We reserve the right to delete any links within articles, or edit any part of the article in order to tailor writing to our readers preferences. Once the article becomes published it officially becomes property of Strive Industries, LLC.
Thank you and we look forward to publishing the greatest content online!