Welcome to The STRIVE. We have a mission to help our readers live their lives to the fullest. Our aim is to impact over 100 million people, and once we we achieve that, then 100 million more, and then after that….well, you get the picture, our strive is the limit.
Our goal is to get our readers as motivated as possible to start taking chances, to start moving forward on their big goals and dreams, to get them started living full out…and we need your help! Are you ready to share your story, your advice or your success and life lessons with the ever growing readership of TheSTRIVE.co?
We’re looking for enthusiastic bloggers, free-lance writers, and leaders who want to share their advice on confidence, self-discipline, motivation, money, and how to live a successful life with the world.
Come share your fire with our readers. If you’re interested, take a look below at what we’re looking for and how you can get involved.
Why Write for THE STRIVE?
The STRIVE is an ever-growing media platform with high standards for the quality of the content we release. As such, we aim to publish useful, informative, and motivational content that truly adds value to our readers. What this means for you, is that when you write for us, you become a part of our high quality club. In addition to this, you also:
- Gain a link back to your website in your bio
- Become a part of one of the fastest-growing achievement-minded communities on the web
- Acquire added authority to your personal/business brand
- Get exposed to other leaders, achievers, and GO-Getters in our network
- Receive free promotion to thousands of our social media followers
- Can leverage exposure on The STRIVE to land other opportunities, i.e., more guest authoring, speaking engagements, etc..
- Gain a permanent spot in our Archives, improving long-term traffic back to you
- Get to leverage our SEO Analyst’s and Editorial Team’s expertise to increase the odds of your article getting ranked on Google’s/Bing’s 1st page. Here’s a small sample of previous author’s who are still reaping the long-term benefits of publishing their articles with us:
sample 1 | sample 2 | sample 3 | sample 4
- Bragging rights for getting published on one of the world’s top 10 success sites
What Are We Looking For?
- Motivation, Self-Improvement, and Success Insights is our focus. We like articles that fit within the self improvement genre: Motivation, Money, Mindset, Fitness, Confidence, Self-Belief, Self-Discipline, Goal setting, Productivity, Success Secrets, and Motivational Quotes. In addition to this, we also like motivational/inspirational articles about overcoming adversity, taking action, reaching goals, and stories of people’s pursuit of personal achievement (i.e. success stories of well known people, and ordinary GO-getters alike).
- We prefer high impact articles between 1200 – 3000 words long, that include a 2 paragraph introduction, usually followed by good quality subheadings. To get an idea of what we’re looking for, and what we’ve already written, have a look at some of our existing posts on TheSTRIVE.co
- We like our articles to be informative, interesting, and upbeat. We want to help our readers feel motivated, and inspired to take action on their goals and aspirations. As such, using long quotes and speeches for the bulk of your point or information is not something we are looking for.
- We DO NOT promote guest contributors websites, products, or services in the body of the article ( one highly contextual link that adds value to our readers may be considered for inclusion in the body of the article at the discretion of our lead editor, but it is not guaranteed ). Our focus is to provide our readers with practical advice, not for us to promote your products and services. Your bio at the bottom of your article will do that for you (one link max. allowed in bio, unless 2nd is to a social media profile).
- We DO NOT accept content that has already been published. Originality is key. Whether it has been published on your own personal blog, social media platforms, or with another publication, we will not consider it if it has already been published.
- We DO NOT accept sub-par content. We value contributors who value their work, and we value our readers. Potential contributors who spend minimal time creating an article, just to turn out quick post to gain a backlink, are easy to spot and rarely make it past our editorial team. Your article should be well thought out, well-structured, useful and include one or more of the following aspects:, informative, funny, emotional, or entertaining content. In short, it should be worth reading.
- We DO NOT accept paid links. However, we are open to advertising partnerships and sponsored post partnerships. For More Info CLICK HERE.
Ready to Partner Up?
Here are a few helpful insights to be aware of before you send us your pitch.
Please ensure the completed final draft of your article has a strong and unique working title. This is important, as the title is the first thing that catches the eye of our readers. Be creative but also keep in mind that you want your title to be inviting.
**VERY IMPORTANT. We only publish guest posts that our audience and the general public have an interest in, meaning if the search volume for the keyword or topic you submit is less than 300 searches per month, we will more than likely not consider the article for publication.
**PRO TIP 1. On your first outreach email to us, either send us a list of topics to choose from, or directly submit the article you would like for us to consider for publication. Anything less than this WILL NOT be responded to, as it demonstrates that you did not read our guidelines.
**PRO TIP 2. Article submissions demonstrating prior proactive keyword research and SEO analysis for the article being submitted are always given priority over submissions that do not.
It can take us up to five business days to review and approve article submissions. If five business days have passed without word from our editorial team, you can safely assume we’ve opted to not move forward with the topic(s) or article you summitted. As such, you may wish to then publish your piece elsewhere. Due to the volume of emails we receive, we highly discourage follow-up emails.
Your gravatar will be shown next to your author bio, so please update your gravatar picture at Gravatar.com, (if you don’t have one, include a profile pic with your article submission email) so that our readers get to see a nice picture of you! Then, just place your email address that you use for your gravatar below your bio in the document, and attach it to your email.
If you’re ready to become an author for The STRIVE, you can submit your article or topic suggestions to email@example.com. We prefer you submit your article in a word document and attach it to your pitch email. Be sure to include your first and last name, along with a short bio at the bottom with one link of your own.
Use the subject line of ‘Guest Post”, followed by the title of your article. By doing this, you will improve the turn around time of our reviewing/publishing of your article.
Please Note – We reserve the right to include or delete any links within articles, or edit any part of the article in order to tailor the writing to our reader’s preferences and improve it’s flow, readability, and SEO structure. Once the article becomes published it officially becomes property of Strive Industries, LLC.
Thank you and we look forward to partnering with you to publish your great content online and change lives in the process!