Welcome to the first episode of the Greatness Project, the designated Podcast for this site.
My apologies in advance for the less than perfect audio quality. Please don’t let the imperfect sound deter you from listening, as there are some valuable bits of knowledge to be gathered from Adam that you can use to improve and grow yourself.
The Show’s First Guest is Dr. Adam Ray Rogers:
Adam is a financially fit philosophizing pharmacist who in this first episode, provides some inspiring insights related to his humble beginnings, lays out the unconventional path he took in deciding on his profession as a pharmacist, and relays some powerful insights on the importance of hustle and mindset as a bedrock of his success, both as a professional pharmacist and as a successful real estate investor.
Our financially fit guest also gives a fresh outlook related to seizing opportunities, detailing why it’s important to evaluate opportunities (especially as we grow and progress in our life) vs. seizing every opportunity that we come across. Below is a list of some of the main talking points covered in the interview that you may find value in.
- Refreshing Perspective on Seizing Opportunity
- The Importance of Strategizing Success
- Why We Should Dream BIG But Start Small
- The Importance of Balancing Your Efforts to Successfully Reach Your Goals
- The Importance of Aggressively Planning for Your Financial Future
- Key Success Factors of a Superstar Pharmacist and Real Estate Investor
- The Importance of Mindset on Success
- A Power Mind Hack That Adam Uses to Smash Through Adversity
Specific Media that Gets Adam Fired Up to Conquer Life.
Music: Linkin Park
Movie: Pumping Iron
Ebook: The Fearless Formula
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Leave a note in the comment section below.
Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
Please consider leaving an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Subscribe on iTunes
Special thanks to Adam for braving the show with his bro. To learn more about Dr. Adam Rogers and keep up with what he has going on, you can follow him on Twitter.